ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ erwincdw ©ó 2017-6-19 21:04 ½s¿è

²Ä¤­³¹ ¦A·|§a¬ü°ê¡A«¢Åo·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç

¦a¤U¬F©²ªº°©·F  Åv¤O¨î¿ÅªºÄAÂР 
­áµ²¾Ëªk«Å§G§ÙÄYªº­p¹º

±q¨Æ¹ê©M¼Æ¾ÚÅã¥Ü¡A¬ü°ê¥»¨­¨S¦³©úÅ㪺¥Ç¸o¶¥¯Å¡A¥u¦³°ê·|¤~¬O ~~  °¨§J¡C¦R·Å  1885

Åv¤Oªº¨î¿Å

·í§Ú­Ìªº«Ø°ê¤§¤÷­Ì¼g¤U¬ü°ê¾Ëªk®É¡A¥L­Ì¬°¤F¹w¨¾¿Wµô¦Ó´£¨Ñ¤FÅv¤O¥­¿Åªº«O»Ù¡A¾Ëªk±N¥ßªk¡B¥qªk¡B¦æ¬F°µ¤F©ú½Tªº°Ï¤À¡A¥L­Ì¬Û«H³o­Ó¨t²Î¯à½T«O·í¨ä¤¤¤@Åv¥¢±±®É¡A¥t¥~¤GÅv±N¯à¨î¿Å¥¦¡C³o¼ËªºÅv¤O¥­¿Å¬O«Ø¥ß¦b¤@­Ó°²³]¤W¡A´N¬O¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¤@Åv·|­â¾r¦b¨ä¥¦Åv¤O¤§¤W¡C

¾Ëªk¹ï©ó¤TÅvªº¥\¯à¦³«Ü©ú½Tªº©w¸q¡A¥ßªkÅv¨î©wªk«ß¡A¥qªkÅv¸ÑÄÀªk«ß¡A¦æ¬FÅv¨î©w¬Fµ¦¨Ã°õ¦æªk«ß¡C·íµM³o¥u¬O³Ì²³æªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¬F©²ªº±Ð¬ì®Ñ¡C§Ú¥u¬O·QÅý§A¹ïÅv¤O¨î¿Å¦³Â²³æªº·§©À¡A§A¤~·|²z¸Ñ¥¦¬O¦p¦ó³QÄAÂЪº¡C

¥ßªkÅv(°ê·|¥H²³Ä³°|©M°Ñij°|ªº§Î¦¡)»Ý­n±N¨î©wªºªk«ß¤½§i©ó¥@¡A¥Xª©¦b°ê·|°O¿ý©MÁp¨¹µn°O¥U¤¤¡C¼È½w©Î¤w³q¹Lªº¥ßªk¡A¤½¥Á³£¥i¸g¥Ñ°ê·|ij­û©Î¬F©²¦L°È§½¦Ó¨ú±o¡A¦pªG¤½¥ÁµLªk±oª¾¥ßªk¤º®e¡A±NµLªk¹ïªk«ß­t³d¡C

¥Ù¬Þªº¬O³Ì¯à¥Nªí¬ü°ê¤½¥Áªº¬F©²¾÷ºc¡A´N¬O³Ì®e©ö³QÄAÂЪº¾÷ºc¡C¾ú¸gPACs¡B¦¬¶R¡B½ÞÅz¬Fªv¡B¾·~¬F«È¡A¨­¬°袐±K·|ªÀ¦¨­ûªº°ê·|ij­û¦b³g°ý©M®£Äߤ§¤U¡A¥Á·N¥N©M°Ñij­û¦­¤w¤£¦A¬O¤H¥Áªº¥Nªí¤F¡C

°ê·|¨ã¦³±j¤jªºÅv¤O¡A¦ý¤j³¡¥÷±¡ªp¤U³s¤@¤BÂI³£¨Ï¤£¥X¨Ó¡C¥ßªkÅv«ç»ò·|¤¹³\¡B¬Æ¦Ü¦³®É¹ªÀy¦æ¬F³æ¦ì¥h¨î©wªk«ß¡H§A¤j·§¤£ª¾¹DÁ`²Î©M¨ä¥¦¬F©²¦æ¬F³¡ªù¥i¥H¡B¦Ó¥B¤w¸g¨î©w¤Fªk«ß¡C¥¦¬O¥HÁ`²Î¦æ¬F©R¥O¡B°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij³Æ§Ñ¿ý¡B°ê®a¦w¥þ¨Mµ¦«ü¥O¡B°ê®a¦w¥þ«ü¾Éµ¥§Î¦¡¹F¦¨¡C

°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij³Æ§Ñ¿ý¬O¼sªxªº¬Fµ¦¤å¥ó¡A³o¨Ç¦~¨Ó°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij³Æ§Ñ¿ýÅܪº·U¨Ó·U¯U¯¶¤]·U¨ãÅé¡A¦WºÙ¤]¤@ª½¦bÅÜ¡C¦b¥Ì¤D­}®É¥N¥s°µ°ê®a¦w¥þ¦æ°Ê³Æ§Ñ¿ý(National Security Action Memorandums)¡A¥¬§Æ®É¥N¤SÅܦ¨°ê®a¦w¥þ«ü¥O(National Security Directives)¡C

¦bÁ`²Î¦æ¬F©R¥O¡B°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij³Æ§Ñ¿ý¡B°ê®a¦w¥þ¨Mµ¦«ü¥O¤§¶¡¦³«Ü¤jªº®t§O¡AÁ`²Î¦æ¬F©R¥O·|¦C¦bÁp¨¹¤½³ø©ÎÁ`²Î½Õ¬d³ø§i(Presidential Findings)¤¤¡A·|¹ï²³Ä³°|©M°Ñij°|±¡³ø©e­û·|¤½¶}¡CÁ`²Î¦æ¬F©R¥O©M¨ä¥¦´X¶µ¶¡³Ì¤jªº®t²§¬O¡A¨ä¥¦¤£ºÞ¥s¤°»ò¦W¦r¡A¥¦­Ì¬O¤£¥Î¹ï¥~¤½¶}¡BÀ˵ø¡BÅý¥ô¦ó¤H½Õ¾\¡A¬Æ¦Ü¨S¤Hª¾¹D¥¦­Ìªº¤º®e¡C

¹ï³o¨Ç°ê®a¦w¥þ«ü¥Oªº¦Xªk©Ê¨S¦³¥ô¦óªººÊ·þ¡AÁ`²Î©M¨ä¥¦¦æ¬F³¡ªù³£¦b§Q¥Î³o¨Ç²§±`Áô±Kªº«ü¥O¡A¨Ó§ï¹°¶VÅv¤Oªº¥­¿Å¡A¼g¤U¤F¨S¤Hª¾¹Dªºªk«ß¡CÁ`²Î§Q¥ÎÅv¤O³z¹L¦æ¬F©R¥O¼g¤Uªk«ß¡A¨Ï¥Îªº²z¥Ñ¥]¬A¤F¬F©²°±Â\¡B¤º¾Ô¾É­Pªº§ÙÄYµ¥µ¥¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¬ü°ê±qªLªÖ¬I¬F°_´N¤w³B¦b§ÙÄYª¬ºA¤¤¤F¡C³o¨Ç°ê®a¦w¥þ«ü¥O¬O±j¤jªº¡BÁô±Kªº¡B¦MÀIªº¤u¨ã¡C¥¦­Ì¦b¹p®Ú®É´Á³Q¨Ï¥Îªº«D±`¦h¡G¶W¹L300¶µ¡A¦Ó¦³³zÅS¥X¨ÓÅý¤j²³¼f¬dªº¤£¨ì50¶µ¡C¤j³¡¥÷¬ü°ê¤H±q¨SÅ¥¹L³o¨ÇÄAÂÐÅv¤OªºªZ¾¹¡A¥¦­Ì³Q¥Î¨Ó¯}Ãa§Ú­Ìªº¾Ëªk¡A§Ú»{¬°¨C­Ó¤H³£¸Ó¤F¸Ñ³o­Ó»G±Ñªº¬F©²¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ erwincdw ©ó 2017-6-29 11:29 ½s¿è

°ê·|¬O½M¤F²´¤~¨S¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç¦æ¬F©R¥OªºÀݥΡA1990¦~8¤ë4¤é­â±á3:30¡A°Ñij­û³q¹Lªºªk®×Åý¦æ¬F³¡ªùÄAÂо˪k§ó¥[®e©ö¡A¬Æ¦Ü¨Ï±o³ìªv¥¬§Æ¦¨¬°¬ü°ê¥v¤W²Ä¤@¦ì°ê¤ý¡C¨º¤Ñ¤@¤p¼¼°Ñij­û¡A¤£¶W¹L10¦ì¡A³q¹L¤F1991°]·|¦~«×°Ñij°|±¡³ø±ÂÅvªk(S.B.2834)¡A¦¹ªk®×±N±q®Ú¥»¤W§ïÅܾ˪k¨î«×¡A¨Ã«Â¯Ù¡B¶Ê毁¤F³o­Ó°¶¤j°ê®aªº®Ú°ò¡C¦ý·í®É¥@¤Hªº²´¥ú»EµJ¦b¤¤ªF¦M¾÷¤W¡A¤j²³©M¤j¦h¼Æ°ê·|ij­û®Ú¥»¨Sª`·N¨ì¦¹ªk®×¡C

¦¹ªk®×°°¸Ë¦¨¤@¶µ§ï­²¡A¹ê»Ú¤W¬O¬°¤F¨¾¤î¥ì®ÔªùÁà»D¦b¥¼¨Ó¤£¤p¤ß³QÃn¥ú¡A¥¦¬°¤F¹w¨¾¥¼¨ÓªºÀÝÅv¡A«o°ò¥»¤W±ÂÅv©Ò¦³ªºÀÝÅv¡C³oªk®×¥Ñ°Ñij­ûSam Nunn¶X¤Ï¹ïªÌ¤£¦bªº©]±ß¡A¦º¦Ç´_¿U´£¥Xªí¨M³q¹L¡C¥¦¦³®Ä¦a±N¬ü°ê¬F©²ªºÅv¤OÂಾ¦Ü³ìªv¥¬§Æªº¤â¤¤¡A¤]´N¬Oª½±µ°e¶i¤F?±K¬F©²¤â¤¤¤F¡C

Á`²Î¥¬§Æ³Q±Â¤©¤Fµo°Ê¾Ôª§¡B°Ê¥Î¤½¦@°òª÷¡B©w¸q¥~¥æ¬Fµ¦¥Ø¼Ð¡A¨M©w¦óªÌ¬O°ê®a¦w¥þ­«­n¨Æ°ÈªºÅv¤O¡A¦b±¡³øºÊ·þªk Tide VII S.B.2834¤¤±ÂÅv¡G

Á`²Î¦³Åv±Ò°Ê袐±K¦æ°Ê(³o¦b¥H©¹±q¥¼±ÂÅvµ¹Á`²Î)¡F¨¾¤î°ê·|¯àªý¤îÁ`²Î±Ò°Ê¯µ±K¦æ°Ê¡F¤©³\Á`²Î¨Ï¥Î¥ô¦óÁp¨¹ªº³¡ªù¡B¾÷ºc¡B©Î¥ô¦ó¹êÅé¨Ó¹B§@©Î¸ê§U¤@¶µ袐±K¦æ°Ê¡F±j¤ÆÁ`²Îªº¤O¡AÅý¥L¥i¥H¹B¥Î¥ô¦ó°ê®a¡B¨p¤H©Ó¥]°Ó©Î­Ó¤H¡A¨Ó¸ê§U©Î¹B§@¤@¶µ袐±K¦æ°Ê¡F­«·s©w¸q袐±K¦æ°Êªº·N¸q¬°²Å¦X¬ü°ê¥~¥æ¬Fµ¦¥Ø¼Ðªº¥ô¦ó¥²­n¦æ°Ê¡A³o¬O¤S¼e¤S¼Ò½kªº©w¸q¡A°ò¥»¤W¬O­½µL­­¨î¡F¤]¬O¥v¤W²Ä¤@¦¸¥¿¦¡¥D±i¬ü°ê¹ï¨ä¥¦°ê®aªº¬Fªv¡B¸gÀÙ¡B©Î­x¨Æ¨Æ°È¡A¦³Åvª½±µ¥B¤½µM¹H¤Ï°ê»Úªk¦a袐±K¤z¹w¡F­n¨DÁ`²Î·Ç³Æ»¼¥æ°ê·|±¡³ø©e­û·|®Ñ­±¤å¼f¡A¦ý«o¤¹³\Á`²Î¬Ù²¤¯S§O±Ó·Pªº¤º®e¡A¨Ã±ÂÅvÁ`²Î·í°ê·|½è¸ß¤Ó¦h°ÝÃD®É¡A¥i¥H¥D±i¦æ¬F¯SÅv¡C

¥»ªk®×¹ï¥ô¦ó¹H¤Ï³W©wªº¦æ¬°¤]¨S¦³¥ô¦óªºÃg³B¡A¥]¬A¹ï®Ñ­±¤å¼fªº­n¨D¡C¬°¦ó¦p¦¹¡H³oªk®×°ò¥»¤W¬O±N¬F©²©Ò¦³³¡ªùªºÅv¤O³£±Â¤©µ¹¤FÁ`²Î¡A¥¬§ÆÁ`²Î²{¦b¯uªº¦¨¤F¬ü°ê³ìªv°ê¤ý¤@¥@¡CS.B.2834µ¹¤©¥¬§Æ¨Ï¥Î¥ô¦ó¾÷ºc©Î¬Fªv³¡ªùªºÅv¤O¡A°Ê¥Î¥ô¦ó¾÷ºc©Î¬F©²³¡ªù°òª÷¥h¤ä§U袐±K¦æ°Ê¡A§Y¨Ï¥Øªº¨Ã¤£²Å¦X­ì¥»ªº­n¨D¡C³oªk®×ÁÙ¦³®Ä¨¾¤î¤F¥ô¦ó¤HªººÊºÞ¡A¤¹³\¦æ¬F³¡ªù¶¹Lªk«ß¥B¸ú¹L½]¬d¡C³o¨Ç¨Æ³£±N¹L°ê®a¦w¥þ«ü¥O¶i¦æ¡A¹L¥h¦³¨Ç¤wÃn¥úªº¨Ò¤l¥i¥HÅý§A¤F¸Ñ¨Æ±¡ªºÄY­«©Ê¡A¥¦­Ì±N¦b¤U­±¦C¥X¡A¥HNSDD°µ¬°¶}ÀY¼ÐÃD¡C

NSDD 84¡G«O»Ù°ê®a¦w¥þ¸ê°T3/11/83ñ¸p¡A§¹¥þ¸Ñ±K
¤º®e¡G³o«ü¥O¹ï¬F©²¶±­ûªº¨¥½×¦Û¥Ñ¥[¤W¤F¤j´Tªº­­¨î¡A¨º¨Ç¯à±µÄ²¨ì¾÷±K¸ê°Tªº¤H±N»Ý­nñ¸p«O±K±ø´Ú¡F·|±µÄ²¨ì¯S©w¹ï¶H¾÷±K¸ê°Tªº¤H¡A¥²»Ý¦P·N¥¼¨Óªº¥ô¦óµÛ§@³£»Ý¦b¥Xª©«e±µ¨ü¼f¬d¡C¥²­n®É¥i¨Ï¥Î´úÁÀ»ö¡C
¥Øªº¡G¨¾¤î¸ê°Tªº´¦±K³y¦¨°ê®a¦w¥þªº·l®`¡C
µ²ªG¡G´úÁÀ»öªº¨Ï¥Î¦]°ê·|¤Ï¹ï¦Ó³QºM®ø¡A«O±K­­¨î«h³QÀ³¥Î¦b¶W¹L4¦Ê¸U¦W¬F©²¤½°È­û¨­¤W¡A¤Î¶W¹L50­Ó¬F©²¾÷ºcªº©Ó¥]°Ó¡C«Ü¦h°OªÌªº®ø®§¨Ó·½³Q²×¤î¤F¡A¤½°È­û¤u·|©M°ê·|ij­û¶i¦æ¶D³^¨Ó«OÅ@´¦ÅS¸ê°TªºÅv§Q¡A¦Ó³Ì°ªªk°|±N¦¹®×°h¦^¤U¯Å­«·s¼f¬d¡C

§@ªÌµù¡GNSDD 84Åã¥ÜJohn Lear, Robert Lazar, Bruce Macabbee, Stanton Friedman, Clifford Stone©M«Ü¦h¨ä¥¦¤H¥i¯à¬O²{§Ð¬F©²·F­û¡A¥L­Ì¹L¥h³£¬°¬F©²©Î©Ó¥]°Ó¤u§@¡A³£¨ü¨ì¦¹¦æ¬F©R¥Oªº¬ù§ô¡A¦ýNSDD 84¨S¦³³Q¥Î¨ÓÅý¥L­Ì³¬¼L¡A¦ü¥G¥L­Ì¦b¨C­Ó®×¨Ò¤¤³£¦³Àò±o¦æ¬F±ÂÅv¡C

µù¡GCooperªº§PÂ_¬O¡A¨º¨Ç±`¥X­±Ãz®ÆªºJohn Lear,Clifford Stoneµ¥¤H¡A¨ä¹ê¬O¦³Àò±o¦æ¬F³¡ªùªº±ÂÅv¡A¦]¦¹¥L­Ì±q¨Æªº¬O¦³­­¨îªº¡A²Å¦X¦æ¬F³æ¦ì»Ý¨DªºÃz®Æ¡C³oÀ³¸Ó¾A¥Î©ó©Ò¦³ªºÃz®ÆªÌ¡A¹³Goode¡BWilcoxµ¥¤H³£¬O¡A³o¨Ã¤£ªí¥Ü¥L­ÌªºÃz®Æ¤º®e¤£¥i«H¡A¦Ó¬O³o¬O¿ï¾Ü©Êªº¡A¦³¿z¿ï¹Lªº¤º®e¡C§Ú­Ì»Ý¯d·N¥L­ÌªºÃz®Æ¬O·Q¤Þ¾É¥X¤°»ò¼Ëªº®ÄªG¡H¦Ó¹³Cooper³o¼Ë¥X©ó¦Ûıªº¡A¤£¨ü³±¿Ñ¬F©²¬ù§ôªº²`¤JÃz®Æ¡A³£·|³Q·À¤f¡C

NSDD 17¡G¹K¨î¥j¤Ú¼Ò¦¡/¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê袐±K¦æ°Ê 11/23/81ñ¸p¡A¸Ñ±K
¤º®e¡G±ÂÅvCIA©M¾A·íªº¥~°ê¬F©²¦X§@¡A«Ø¥ß¤Ï¬F©²¦æ°Ê¡A¥H¯}Ãa¥§¥[©Ô¥ÊSandinista¬FÅv¡C
¥Øªº¡Gªý¤î¨Ó¦Û¥j¤Ú©M¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê¹ïÂĺ¸¥Ë¦h«q­xªº¤ä´©¡C
µ²ªG¡GCIA±o¨ì1¤d5¦Ê¸U¬ü¤¸¸êª÷¨Ó²Õ´500¦Wªº¤Ï¬F©²ªZ¸Ë¥÷¤l¡A¥[¤J­ì¤w¥Ñªü®Ú§Ê°V½mªº1000¦W¬y¤`¤H¤h¡CScores of operatives¤w¨ì¹F¬x³£©Ô´µ¡AÁÚªü±KªºªZ¸Ë²î¤w¥Xµo¡A«q¶Ã¾Ô°«¤w½b¦b©¶¤W¡C

NSDD 77¡G¤½¦@¥~¥æ»P°ê®a¦w¥þÃö«YªººÞ²z 1/14/83ñ¸p¡A§¹¥þ¸Ñ±K
¤º®e¡G³o«ü¥O«Ø¥ß¼Æ­Ó¹ÎÅé¥H¶i¦æ¤½¦@¥~¥æ¬¡°Ê¡A¥¦«ü´§「¹ï¥~°ê¬F©²¡B¨p¤H¹ÎÅé±q¨Æ¦³²Õ´©Êªº¤ä´©¡A¥H«P¶i¥L­Ì¥Á¥D¬Fªv¾÷ºc©M¹ê¬Iªº¦¨ªø¡C
¥Øªº¡G¬°¤F§Ú­Ì°ê®a¦w¥þªº¥Øªº¡A°Ê­û°ê»Ú©M°ê¤ºªº¤ä´©¡C
µ²ªG¡G¦b°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij¤º«Ø¥ß¤F«Å¶Ç³¡¡A¥H°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij¤¤¥D«ù¦¹­p¹ºªº¤Hªº»¡¥h¡A¬OÅý¬F©²³¡ªù©M¥Õ®c¯à±Mª`©ó±N¶Â´U¤l¤Î¥Õ´U¤l­Ìµ²¦X¦bUNO( ¤Ï¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê¬F©²Áp·ùUnited Nicaraguan Opposition)¡C¨Æ±¡´¦ÅS¦b³ø¤W¤F¡A°OªÌ¨ü¨ìÀ£¤O¡CÁ`·|­p®v¨Æ°È©Ò(The General Accounting Office)µy«áµo²{³o¨Ç¬¡°Ê³£¹H¤Ï¤F¬ü°êªº¸T¤î袐±K«Å¶Çªk«ß¡C§A»{¬°ÁÙÂ泦h¤Ö­Ó¯µ±K¼s«Å­p¹º¥¿¦b¹ï¥IµÛ¬ü°ê¦Û¤v¤½¥Á©O¡H§Ú«OÃÒ¦³§A·Q¹³¤£¨ìªº¦hªº¦b¶i¦æµÛ¡C

µù¡G³oÀ³¸Ó´N¬O¥Á¥D°òª÷·|ªº¥Ñ¨Ó ! ¥H¥Á¥D¤§¦W¥h§ß´Ó§O°ê¤Ï¹ï¶Õ¤O¡A±q¨ÆÄAÂЬF©²¬¡°Ê¡Cºû°ò¥i¥H¬d¨ìNSDD 77¦b1983ñ¸p¡A¥Á¥D°òª÷·|©ó¦P¦~¦¨¥ß¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2017-6-23 15:37 ½s¿è

À°¦£¸É¥R¤@¤U¡ANSDD17µ¹¦U¦ì§@°Ñ¦Ò¡C

ÁÙ¦³³\¦h¤w¸g¸Ñ±K¡A¥ô¦ó¤H³£¯àÆ[¬Ý¡C

---------------------------------------------------------------

National Security Decision Directives

°ê®a¦w¥þ¨Mµ¦«ü¤Þ

~TOP SECRET .-

THE WHITE HOUSE

WASHINGTON

January 4,1982

NATIONAL SECURITY DECISION DIRECTIVE NUMBER 17

NATIONAL SECURITY DECISION DIRECTIVE ON

CUBA AND CENTRAL AMERICA

³Ì°ª¾÷±K

¥Õ®c

µØ²±¹y

°ê®a¦w¥þ¨Mµ¦«ü¤Þ²Ä17¸¹

°ê®a¦w¥þ¨Mµ¦«ü¤Þ¡AÃö©ó¥j¤Ú¤Î¤¤¬ü¬w

U.S. policy toward the Americas is characterized by strong

support for those nations which embrace the principles of

democracy and freedom for their people in a stable and

peaceful environment. u.s. policy is therefore to assist in

defeating the insurgency in El Salvador, and to oppose

actions by Cuba, Nicaragua, or others to introduce into

Central America heavy weapons, troops from outside the

region,trained subversives, or arms and military supplies

for insurgents. To adequately support u.s. policy, the

following decisions have been made by the President based on

discussion at the November 16, 1981 meeting of the National

Security Council:

¬ü°ê¬Fµ¦½á¤©¡A¨º¨Ç¦b¬ü¬w¦U°ê¾Ö©ê¥Á¥D¡B¦Û¥Ñ«H©Àªº¤H¥Á¡A±j¤Oªº¤ä«ù¡A´£¨Ñ¥L­Ì¤@­Ó©M¥­¡Bí©wªºÀô¹Ò¡C¦]¦¹¬ü°ê¬Fµ¦¬O¨ó§U¥­©w¦bÂĺ¸¥Ë¦hªº«q¶Ã¡A¹ï§Ü¥j¤Ú¡B¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê©Î¨ä¥L°ê®a¡A±q¥~¹B°e­«ªZ¾¹¡B­x¶¤¡B°V½m¦³¯ÀªºÄAÂЪ̡A©Î­x¤õ¡B­x¶¤¤è­±ªº¤ä§U«q¶Ã¥÷¤l¡C¬°¥R¤À¤ä«ù¬ü°ê¬Fµ¦¡A¥H¤U¨Mij¤w¥ÑÁ`²Î®Ú¾Ú1981¦~11¤ë16¸¹Á|¦æªº¬ü°ê°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ijÀÀ©w¡C

1. Create a public information task force to inform

the public and Congress of the critical situation

in the area.

2. Economic support for a number of Central American

and Caribbean countries (estimate $250 to $300

million FY 1982 supplemental)

3. Agreement to use most of the $50 million Section

.506 authority to increase military assistance to

El Salvador and Honduras. Reprogram additional

funds as necessary.

4. Provide military training for indigenous units and

leaders both in and out of country .

5. Enhance U.S. and host country intelligence capabilities

and sharing in the Caribbean Basin area.

6. Maintain trade and credit to Nicaragua as long as

the government permits the private sector to

operate effectively.

7. Expedite measures to tighten the economic sanctions against Cuba.

8. Encourage cooperative efforts to defeat externallysupported

insurgency by pursuing a multilateral step-by-step approach.

9. Support democratic forces in Nicaragua.

10. Prepare appropriate military contingency plans for

action against Cuban forces should they be introduced

into Central America.

11. Improve military preparedness against Cuba and

develop contingency plans for action against Cuba.

1.³Ð³y¤½¶}ªº«H®§¥ô°È¡A­P³qª¾¤j²³¤Î°ê·|¸Ó°Ï°ìÄY®mªº±¡ªp¡C

2.¸gÀÙ´©§U¤@¨Ç¤¤¬ü¬w¤Î¥[°Ç¤ñ®ü°ê®a(¹w¦ô2.5¨ì3»õ¡A1982¦~«×°]¬F°l¥[¹wºâ)

3.¦P·N¨Ï¥Î506Åv¤O¡A¤j³¡¤Àªº5¤d¸U¥Î©ó¹ïÂĺ¸¥Ë¦h¤Î§»³£©Ô´µªº­x¨Æ´©§U¡C¦p¦³¥²­n¦A½s¦CÃB¥~¸êª÷¡C

4.¹ï©óµL½×¬O§_¦b°ê¤ºªº¥»¦a³æ¦ì¡A´£¨Ñ­x¨Æ°V½m¡C

5.¥[±j¬ü°ê¤ÎªF¹D°ê¦b¥[°Ç¤ñ®ü¬Ö¦a°Ï°ìªº±¡³ø¯à¤O¤Î±¡³ø¤À¨É¡C

6.ºû«ù¹ï¥§¥[©Ô¥Êªº¶T©ö¤Î«H¶U¡A¥u­n¬F©²¤¹³\¨pÀ糡ªù¦³®Ä¹B§@¡C

7.¥[ºò¹ï¥j¤Úªº¸gÀÙ¨îµô¡C

8.¹ªÀy¦X§@¡A°l¨D¤@­Ó¦hÃä´`§Çº¥¶iªº¤èªk¡A¨ÓÀ»±Ñ¥~³¡¤ä«ùªº«q¶Ã¡C

9.¤ä«ù¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê¥Á¥D¤O¶q¡C

10. ¸U¤@¥j¤Ú­x¶¤¶i¤J¤¤¬ü¬w¡A·Ç³Æ¾A·íªº­x¨ÆÀ³ÅÜ­pµe¡C

11.¥[±j¹ï¥j¤Úªº­x¨Æ¨¾³Æ¡A¨ÃÀÀ­qÅvÅÜ­pµe¡C

¶©¯Ç.¹p®Ú

-----------------------------------------------------------

¦U¦ì¥i¥H¸ÕµÛ±N°ê®a´«·Q¦¨±Ô§Q¨È¬Ý¬Ý....

NSDD17ñ¦rªº¬O¹p®ÚÁ`²Î¡A¦Ó¥L¤U¥ôªº¬ü°êÁ`²Î¬O¦Ñ¥¬§Æ¡A©Ò¥HÁ`²Î¶VÅvÀ³¸Ó¬O¦Ñ¥¬§Æ¤§«e´N¶}©l¤F¡C

«á¨Ó¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê¬F©²´¿¦V°ê»Ú¥òµôªk®x¡A±±§i¬ü°ê¬F©²¯A¶û¸ê§U¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê¤Ï¬F©²¤O¶q¡A¨Ã¥B³Ó¶D¡C

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B0%BC%E5%8A%A0%E6%8B%89%E7%93%9C%E5%8E%86%E5%8F%B2

°£¦¹¤§¥~¡AÁÙ¥i¥H¦¬´M Âĺ¸¥Ë¦h¤º¾Ô

«Ü¸I¥©ªº¡A¥xÆW¨¹¥æ°êªº¤j¥»Àç´N¦b¥[°Ç¤ñ®ü¡B¤¤¬ü¬w¦a°Ï

¥§¥[©Ô¥Ê¡B§»³£©Ô´µ¡BÂĺ¸¥Ë¦h¡B¦h©ú¥§¥[¡B¥Ê¦a°¨©Ô©M¤@¨Ç¤p®q°ê

¦A¥[¤W³Ìªñ¡B¤§«eÂ_¥æªº¤Ú®³°¨¡B­ô­Û¤ñ¨È¡A´X¥G¥i¥H»¡°£¤F¥j¤Ú¥~¡A¥þ¥]¤F

§A»{¬°³o¬O¥©¦X¶Ü?«ê¥©¬O¨¹¥æ°êªº¾÷²v¤ñ¸û°ªÁÙ¬O¦³·N¹Ïªº¤è¦¡¤ñ¸û°ª?

¤£¸T¥O¤H¤Û·Q¡A¤¤¬ü¬w¡B¥[°Ç¤ñ®ü¦a°Ï¥i¿×¬ü°ê«eªù¡A©Ò¥H¬ü°ê¥²¶·±±¨î¦n³o¨Ç°ê®a

¦]¬°¥xÆWªº°ê»Ú¯S®íÃö«Y¡A¥i¥H¤ñ¸û¤è«K°½°½¦a°µ¬Y¨Ç¨Æ?

¹³2016¦~ªº¥üÂ׬~¿ú®×¡A´NÃz¥X¥i¯àÀ°©e¤º·ç©Ô±j¤H¬~¿ú³oºØ¨Æ

©ÎªÌ ¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡À°§U³c¬r?....

ÁÙ¦³¤@ÂI¬O¡A³o¨Ç¨¹¥æ°ê³£¬O°ê¥ÁÄÒ¦b¤j³°®É´N¦³¤F

¬°¦ó¥@¬É¦U°ê³£Â_¥ú¤F¡A¤¤¬ü¬w³o¨Ç°ê®aÁÙ¯à¦p¦¹Ã­©T

®£©È¥xÆW°µ¤@¨Ç¨£¤£±o¤Hªº¨Æ¡A¤w¸g¬O¦æ¤§¦³¦~¤F

¬Ý¬Ý²{¤µªº¥ì©Ô§J¡B±Ô§Q¨È¡B§Q¤ñ¨È¡A¬ü°ê«ç»ò³o»ò³ßÅw¨ì³B¤z¯A¥L°ê¨Æ°È?

¬ü°ê´§»RµÛ¦Û¥Ñ¡B¥Á¥DºX¼m¡A¤z¯A¥L°ê¨Æ°È¡A¦Ó¦Ñ¦Ê©m©O?¥Í¬¡®£©È¥u¦³§óºG

«Ü©úÅ㤣¬O©Ò¿×ªº©M¥­¡Bí©wÀô¹Ò¡A¬O¦aº»!

¦^´_ 96# awepp

ÁÂÁ Awepp ªº¸É¥R¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2017-6-27 15:41 ½s¿è

²Ä¤»³¹®ø®§«D±`«lÃz°Ú!
¬ü°ê²{¦bÂ÷¥_Áú¥u¦³¤@¨B¤§»»
¬ü°ê¦U¦a»\¤F³\¦h¹³¶°¤¤À窺«Ø¿v¡A¥i¯à»P³o¦³Ãö

NSDD 138¡G°ê»Ú®£©Æ¥D¸q¡A4/3/84ñ¸p¡A¸Ñ±K
¤º®e¡G³o«ü¥OÃÙ¦¨¹ï®£©Æ¥÷¤l¥ý¤â¥´À»©M³ø´_©Ê§ðÀ»ªº­ì«h¡A¨Ã«ü´§26­ÓÁp¨¹¾÷ºc´£¥X¨ãÅé¤èªk¥H¹ï§Ü®£©Æ¥D¸q¡C
¥Øªº¡G´î¤Ö°ê»Ú®£©Æ¥D¸q¨Ã¸Ñ±Ï¾¤¤Ú¹àªº¬ü°ê¤H½è¡C³o­Óªk®×°²¸Ë¬O¦bÃöª`©ó°ê»Ú®£©Æ¥D¸q¡A¥¦¹ê»Ú¤W¬O­nÀò±o±ÂÅv¡A¥H¥ý¤â¥´À»©M³ø´_©Ê§ðÀ»¹ï¥I°ê¤ºªº·R°ê¤H¤h¡C·íFEMA±Ò°Ê¹B§@®É¡A·R°ê¤H¤h±N¦b²`©]³Q¶e®·¡A³Ì¦³¥i¯àªº¬O¥þ°ê©Ê¸`¤é¡A¦p·P®¦¸`¡C¥þ°ê¦U«°¥«ªº¬F©²·F­û©M°õªkªÌ³£¤w¦bNSDD«ü¥O¤U¨ü¹L¤Ï®£°V½m¡A§Ú¦V§A«OÃÒ¥L­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¬O·R°ê¤H¤h¡C
µ²ªG¡G¥ÑNSCªºNorth«Ø¥ß¤F®£©Æ¨Æ¥ó¤u§@¤p²Õ(Terrorist Incident Working Group)¡A¥¦ªº²Ä¤@­Ó¥ô°È´N¬OÄdºI¨Ã¶e®·刧¾÷ªÌAchille Lauro¡A³o¹ïNorthªº¥K³~¦³«Ü¤j§U¯q¡C

¤£½×¬ONSDD 138©ÎÀH«áªºNSD¹ï¥I®£©Æ¥D¸qªº«ü¥O¡A³£±ÂÅv¾¤¤Ú¹àªº¤T­Ó³æ¦ì°V½m¥H·Ç³Æ¥ý¤â¥´À»¡A·í°ÝÃDµo¥Í¡ACIA§½ªøWilliam Casey¤£ÅU³W½d¡A­n¨D¨F¯Sªü©Ô§Bªº¨ó§U·t±þ¯u¥DÄÒ¥D®u¡Cµ²ªG¨©¾|¯S¨T¨®Ãz¬µ§ðÀ»³y¦¨80¤H¦º¤`¡A¥Ø¼ÐSheik Fadlallah«o­½¾vµL¶Ë¡C¬ü°ê­x¤è»P¥Á¨Æ°õªk¹ÎÅé(civilian law-enforcement teams)¡A¦b¥þ¬ü¶i¦æÁp¦X¤Ï®£°V½m¡A¬°½w©M¤j²³ªººÃÄß¡A°Ñ»PªÌ³£¬ïµÛ¥­¥ÁªA¸Ë¡C

NSD«ü¥O¤wÅܦ¨¹ê½è¤Wªº¥ßªkªÌ¤F¡A¸g¹LSusan Fitzgeraldªº¬ã¨s¹L«á¤w©úÁA¤F³oÂI¡A¦o¦bµØ²±¹y¾Ëªk¬F©²°òª÷·|¾á¥ôÅU°Ý®É°µªº¬ã¨s¡A¦¬¶°¤F³\¦h¥¼¸Ñ±KªºNSD«ü¥O¡A«Ü¦h´¦ÅS¥Xªº¤å¥ó¤W¤è¨Ã¨S¦³¥Õ®cªº«Hºà¡A¤U¤è¤]¨S¦³Á`²ÎªºÃ±¦W¡C¦o±À´ú³o¬O¬°¤F¹w¨¾¤é«á¬ªÅS¥X¥h®É¡A¥i¥HÅGºÙ¨Ã«D¥X¦Û¹p®ÚÁ`²Î¤§¤â¡C³oÀ³¸Ó¥i¥HÅý§Aµyµy¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ì­±¹ïªº¬O¤°»ò±¡ªp¡A½Ð§A©ú¥Õ¶È¦³·¥¤p¤@³¡¥÷ªºNSD³Q¸Ñ±K¡Aµ´¤j³¡¥÷¤´«O«ù¾÷±K¡A°£«D¤j²³±j¤O­n¨D¸Ñ±K¡A§_«h³o¨ÇNSD¥Ã»·¤£·|¬°¤H©Òª¾¡C

¦b¤j¶qªºNSD¤§¤¤¦³­Ó­p¹º­n­áµ²¬ü°ê¾Ëªk¡A³o­Ó­p¹º¦b¥ì®ÔªùÅ¥ÃÒ·|¤W²{¥X¤FºÝ­Ù¡C¼w¦{°ê·|ij­ûJack Brooks¸ÕµÛ±N¥¦´¦¥Ü¦b¤j²³²´«e¡A·í¥Lª½±µ°ÝCol.North¬O§_´¿¨ó§UÀÀ©w­áµ²¾Ëªkªº­p¹º¡ABrooks³QÅ¥ÃÒ·|¥D®u®L«Â¦i°Ñij­ûDaniel K.Inouye¨î¤î¡AInouyeªí¥Ü³o¨Æ±¡Ãö«Y¨ì°ê®a¦w¥þ¡A»P¦¹¦³Ãöªº¨Æ°È±N¦b³¬ªù·|ij¤¤°Q½×¡C§Ú­Ì±q¥¼±oª¾µ²ªG¡A¬O½Öµ¹¤©¥ô¦ó¤H¡B¥ô¦ó¾÷ºc¡B¡B¥ô¦ó²z¥Ñ¡B¦b¥ô¦ó±¡ªp¤U­áµ²¾ËªkªºÅv¤O¡H

§Ú¬Û«H­áµ²¾Ëªkªº­p¹º©M¦a¤U¾÷ºcMount Weather¡BFEMA(Áp¨¹ºò«æª¬ºAºÞ²z¾÷ºc)ª½±µ¬ÛÃö¡AMount Weather¬O¦p¦¹¯«袐¥H­P99.9%ªº¬ü°ê¤H¥Á±q¥¼Å¥¹L¥¦ªº¦W¦r¡CFEMA«h¬O¥t¤@­Ó¬G¨Æ¤F¡AÁÙ°O±oÁü­·«BªG¶Ü(Hugo)¡H·íFEMA³Q¬£¥h³B²z¦M¾÷®É«o¦]¬°¤Q¤ÀªºµL¯à¦Ó³Q¨a¥Á­ÌÅF¨«¡AFEMA¬OµL¯àªº¦]¬°¡u¦M¾÷ºÞ²z」¥u¬O­Ó·E¤l¡A¥Î¨Ó±»¹¢¥¦¯u¥¿ªº¥Øªº¡A¨º´N¬O¦b«Å§i°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA®É±µºÞ¦a¤è¡B¦{¬F©²©MÁp¨¹¬F©²¡CFEMA¯à¹F¨ì³o¥Øªºªº°ß¤@¥i¯à¬O¾Ëªk³Q­áµ²¡A«Å§i§ÙÄY¡C¤]´N¬O»¡FEMAªº¦s¦b´N¬O±j¯PªºÃÒ¾ÚÃÒ©ú­áµ²¾Ëªkªº­p¹ºªº½T¦s¦bµÛ¡C

Mount Weather

¦bµØ²±¹y¯S°Ï¦è¤è46­^­ù³B¦³­Ó¤£°_²´ªºVirginia¤pÂíBluemont¡A¨ºùجO¬ü°êªF³¡¥Rº¡µÛ°íµwªºªáªÉ©¥ªº¯î³¥¡C³o°Ï°ì¥]³òµÛ¤j¶qªº¼Ð»x¡A¤W­±¼gµÛ「ºÞ¨î°Ï」¡B「¥»°Ï¬°ºÞ¨î°Ï...¸T¤î¥¼¸g±ÂÅvªÌ¶i¤J」¡A¨ä¥¦¼Ð»y«h¼gµÛ¡G「¥ô¦ó¶i¤Jªº¤H­û©M¨®½ø¥²»Ý±µ¨ü·j¬d¡A¹ï©ó¥»°Ï°ì©Î¥¦ªº¬¡°Ê¡A¸T¤î¥ô¦óªº©ç·Ó¡B°O¿ý¡Bø¹Ï©Î¥ô¦ó¹Ï§Îªº´yø¡C¥ô¦ó¤H¥¼¸g±ÂÅv¦Ó³Q¬dÅ@«ù¦³¬ÛÃö¸ê°T¡A³£±N³Q¨S¦¬¡C¤º³¡¦w¥þ³W½d¡A1950」¡C³o«Øª«¦b¤@®y¤s¸}¤U¡A¦WºÙ¬°¦èºû¦N¥§¨È¦{½Ä¬ð±±¨î¦æ°Ê¿ì¤½«Ç(Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations)¡A²ºÙ¬°Mount Weather¡C¥Ñ²{¦b³QºÙ°µÁp¨¹·Ç³Æ¾÷ºcªºÁp¨¹¥Á¨¾ºÞ²z§½(Federal Civil Defense Administration)¤U¥O«Ø³y¡C

Mount Weather¬O50¦~¥N¦­´Á°µ¬°¥Á¨¾­p¹ºªº¤@³¡¥÷¦Ó³]­pªº¡A¥Î¨Ó«OÅ@Áp¨¹¬F©²ªº¦æ¬F³¡ªù¡A¥¿¦¡¦WºÙ¬°「¬F©²¦sÄò­p¹º(The Continuity of Government Program)」¡C°ê·|¤£Â_¹Á¸Õ«õ±¸¥XMount Weatherªº¯u¥¿¥Øªº¡A¦ý¨ì¥Ø«e¬°¤î³£§ä¤£¥X¥¦ªº¥ô¦ó袐±K¡C¤w°h§ÐªºªÅ­x±N©xLeslie W.Bray´¿¾á¥ôÁp¨¹·Ç³Æ¾÷ºc¥D¥ô¡A¦b1975¦~9¤ë¾ËªkÅv§Q¤p²Õ©e­û·|®É§i¶D°Ñij­ûSubcommittee¡G「§Ú¨S¦³³Q±ÂÅv¥i¥H¥¿½T´y­z§Ú­Ì¦bMount Weather§êºtªº¨¤¦â©M¥ô°È¡A©Î¥ô¦ó©ú½Tªº¦a²z¦ì¸m¡C」

1975¦~6¤ë¡A¥[¦{°Ñij­ûJohn Tunney¾á¥ô¾ËªkÅv§Q¤p²Õ©e­û·|¥D®u¡A«ü±±Mount Weather«ù¦³¦Ü¤Ö10¸U¦W¬ü°ê¤H¥ÁªºÀɮסA¥L«á¨Ó«üºÙMount Weather¹q¸£¬O「¥@¬É¤W³Ì¦nªº¹q¸£」¡A¥u­n²³æÂI¿ï¨ä¥¦96­ÓÁp¨¹²¾¥Á¤¤¤ß´N¯à¨ú±o¬ü°ê¤½¥Á¨p¥Í¬¡ªº¤W¦Ê¸U¸ê°T¦ê¡C

§Ú¦b®ü­x±¡³ø³æ¦ì´Á¶¡±oª¾³o¨ÇÀɮ׬OÃö©ó¬ü°ê·R°ê¤H¤hªº¸ê°T¡A¥ô¦ó¥i¯à¦b¹ê¬INew World Order®É³y¦¨¾Ëªk毁Ãa¡A§Î¦¨¶°Åv°ê®a®É°_¨Ó¤Ï§Üªº¨k¤H¡B¤k¤Hªº¸ê°T¡C·R°ê¤H¤hªº¸ê°TÀH®É³£¦b§ó·s¡A·í®É¾÷¨ÓÁ{©Ò¦³·R°ê¤H¤h³£±N³Q»´©ö®·Àò¡C³o­p¹º±N¦b¬Y­Ó¥þ°ê©Ê¸`¤éªº²`©]¹ê¬I¡A³Ì¦³¥i¯àªº¬O·P®¦¸`¡A¤£½×©v±Ð¡B½§¦â¡BºØ±Ú³£·|¦b®a¡A¦b°s¨¬¶º¹¡«á¨H¤J²`²`ªººÎ¯v¤¤¡C¦b·R°ê¹B°Ê¤¤¦³­Ó«q®{¡A¦V袐±K¬F©²´£¨Ñ¤F©Ò¦³·|°_¨Ó¾Ô°«¡B«OÅ@¾Ëªkªº·R°ê¤H¤hªº¥¿½T©m¦W©M¦a§}¡C

§Úªº«Øij¬O©Ò¦³·R°ê¤H¤h¦b¥ô¦ó¸`¤é®É³£¤£­n«Ý¦b®aùØ¡B©Î¥ô¦ó¿Ë¤Í®a¤¤¡A°£«D¨º¦ì«q®{³Q¨îµô¡A¾Ëªk«ì´_¬°³o¤ù¤g¦aªº¦Ü°ªµL¤Wªºªk«ß¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ erwincdw ©ó 2017-6-30 18:18 ½s¿è

¦³¨Ç¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½«ü»¡MountWeather¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O­Ó¦a¤U«°¥«¡A¨ã³Æ¦³±JªÙ¡B¨p¤H¤½´J¡Bµó¹D¡B¤H¦æ¹D¡B­¹°ó¡BÂå°|¡B²b¤ô¨t²Î¡Bµo¹q¼t¡B¿ì¤½¤j¼Ó¡B¥Ñ¦a¤U¬u¤ô°µ¬°¿é²b¤ô·½ªº´òªy¡B­y¹D¥æ³q¨t²Î¡B©M¨ä¥¦³\¦hÅå¤Hªº¨t²Î¡C

·í§A¬ã¨sMountWeather¹L«á´N·|µo²{³\¦h¿e¥Øµ²¦Þªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¨ä¤@¬O³ºµM¦s¦bµÛ¤@­Ó¥­¦æªº¬F©²¡A¥¦¦³9­ÓÁp¨¹³¡ªù¡Ð¹A·~¡B°Ó·~¡BHEW¡BHUD¡B¤º¬F¡B³Ò¤u¡B°ê®a¡B¹B¿é¡B©M°]¬F¡C¦Ü¤Ö¤­­ÓÁp¨¹¾÷ºc¤]¦b¨ºùØ¡AFCC¡BSelectiveService¡BÁp¨¹¹q¤O©e­û·|¡B¤½°È­û©e­û·|©M°h¥î­x¤HºÞ²z³æ¦ì¡AÁÙ¦³¤G­Ó¨p¤H¾÷ºc¤]¦³³]¸m¦b¨ºùØ¡G¬ü°êÁp¨¹Àx³Æ¡B¬ü°ê¶l¬F§½¡A¨ºùؤ]¦³¤@­ÓÁ`²Î¿ì¤½«Ç¡C³Ì¥O¤H¾á¼~ªº¬OMountWeatherùئ³§¹¾ãªº¤@¾ã®MÁ`²Î¤Î¤º»Õ©x­û¡A¥L­Ì¬O½Ö¡A½Ö«ü¬£¥L­Ìªº¡H¬ü°ê¾Ëªk¤¤­þ¤@±ø¤¹³\³o¼Ëªº¨Æ±¡¡H

MountWeather¬O¹M§G¥þ¬ü¦U¦aªº96­Ó¦a¤UÁp¨¹²¾¥Á¤¤¤ßªº¹B§@¤¤¤ß¡A¤j³¡¥÷¶°¤¤¦b»«¦èªk¥§¨È¦{¡Bºû¦N¥§¨È¦{¡B¦èºû¦N¥§¨È¦{¡B°¨¨½Äõ¦{¡B©M¥_¥dùµÜ¯Ç¦{¡C¨C­Ó¾÷ºc³£¦³Àx¦s¤j¶q¸ê®Æªº¹q¸£¡A¨Ã«D¼Ä¤H¾÷ºc¡BĬÁp¥~¥æ©x©Î®£©Æ¥÷¤l¶ûºÃ¥÷¤lªº¸ê®Æ¡A¦Ó¬O¬ü°ê¤½¥Á¡B·R°ê¤H¤hªº¸ê®Æ¡C¦³¤@¥÷³o¾÷ºc¤¤ªº¨ä¥¦¤å¥óªº²M³æ¡A¦b1975¦~³Q§e¥æµ¹¾ËªkÅv§Q¤p²Õ©e­û·|¡A²M³æ¤¤¥]¬A¤F「­x¨Æ³]¬I¡B¬F©²¾÷ºc¡B³q°T¡B¹B¿é¡B¯à·½»P¹q¤O¡B¹A·~¡B»s³y·~¡B§åµo¹s°âªA°È¡B¤H¤O¡Bª÷¿Ä¡BÂåÃÄ¡B©M±Ð¨|¾÷ºc¡B½Ã¥Í³]¬I¡B¤H¤f¡B©~¦í¡B®w¦s¡C」

©e­ûªºµ²½×¬O¡A「³o¨Ç¹B§@´X¥G¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº«O»Ù±¹¬I»P·Ç«h¡C」©e­û·|¤§¤@ªº«n¹F¬ì¥L¦{°Ñij­ûJamesAbourzek»¡¡G「§Úı±o³o¾ã­Ó¹B§@³£¬O¦b³WÁ×°ê·|©Îªk®xªººÊºÞ¡C」¥D®uTunney¤]»¡¡G「MountWeather¤w¸g¥¢±±¤F¡C」¦ý°ê·|¨S¦³°µ¥ô¦ó¤@¥ó¨Æ¨ÓªÈ¥¿¥¦¡Aª½¨ì¦p¤µ¨ÌµM¬O¥¢±±ªº±¡ªp¡C

«eMountWeather°ª¶¥¥DºÞ¤]©Ó»{³oùتº°ò¦a¨Ã¤£¤î¬O¤@¯ë³Æ¥Îªº¬F©²³]³]¬I©Î¸ê®ÆÀx¦s¤¤¤ß¡A¥L­Ì´y­z¥¦¬°¤@­Ó「µ¥«Ý³Q±Ò¥Îªº¬F©²」¡A「§Ú­Ì¤£¤î¬OÀx³Æ°ò¥»¸ê®Æ¡A³o³]¬I°ò¥»¤W¥ø¹Ï½Æ»s¬F©²¦æ¬F³¡ªùªº©Ò¦³­«­n¥\¯à¡C」´N¹³§Ú«e­±©Ò¼gªº¡A¾Ú§Úªº¬ã¨s¡A¥¦¥]§t¤FÁ`²Î©M©Ò¦³ªº¤º»Õ¦¨­û¡C¨óij¤¤¬Æ¦Ü­n¨D¤UÄݭ̺٩I¥L­Ì¬°Á`²Î¥ý¥Í¡B³¡ªø¥ý¥Í¡C³o¨Ç¤j³¡¥÷ªº¯«袐³Q¥ô©RªÌ¡A³£¾ú¸g¦n´X¥ô¤´¾á¥ô³o¨Ç¾°È¡C¤@¦ì«eMountWeather©x­û»¡¡G「§Ú­Ì¥u±µ¨ü°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA¤UªºÁ`²Îªº©R¥O¡C」

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ erwincdw ©ó 2017-7-1 22:21 ½s¿è

FPA¦b1974¦~ªº¦~«×³ø§i¤¤ÁnºÙ「¦bMountWeather¶i¦æªº¬ã¨s¦³Ãö©ó°ê¤º¦]¸ê·½µu¯Ê¡A¦p³­¹¤Þµo¤FÃz°Ê©Î½}¤u©Ò¡A¤ÎFPA»{©w¥Ñ¤u·~¥Í²£¤¤Â_¤Î¨ä¥¦°ê¤º¸ê·½¦M¾÷®É¾É­Pªº¬Fªv°Ê¶Ãªº±±¨î©MºÞ²z¡C」³ø§i«ü¥X¦bMountWeatherªº©x¹±¥i½Õ«×「¥Á¶¡¦M¾÷ºÞ²z(Civil Crisis Management)」¡CMountWeatherªº«e©x­û¤Î´£¨Ñ§Ú­Ì¸ê°Tªº½u¥Á³£»¡¡A¦b1961¦~¥j¤Ú­¸¼u¦M¾÷©M1963¦~¥Ì°i­}¾D·t±þ®É¡A³o½Æ¦X¾÷ºc´X¥G­n·Ç³Æ±Ò¥Î¥¦ªºÅv¤O¡C½u¥Á»¡³o¾÷ºc¦b1967¡B1968¦~¤Ï¾Ô¥Ü«Â¹B°Êªº«°¥«Ä̶îɡA¤w±`ºA¦a¨Ï¥Î¥¦ªº「¥Á¶¡¦M¾÷ºÞ²z(Civil Crisis Management)」­p¹º¤¤ªº¤u¨ã¡C

FPAªº§U²z¥D¥ôDaniel J.Cronin´y­z¤F¤@­Ó¤é±`©Êªº¡A¤j³W¼Òªºª½±µ¹ï¥I¬ü°ê¤H¥ÁªººÊµø©M¾Þ±±­p¹º¡AFPA¤w«Øºc¤F¥iÆ[ªºªZ¾¹¸ê·½©M³]³Æ¡CCronin¥ý¥Í¦b¤@¦¸³X½Í¤¤»¡¨ì¥Lªº¾÷ºc¹ï¤j½d³òºÊ±±ªººA«×¡G「§Ú­ÌºÊµøµÛ¦UºØª¬ªp¡A¦b¥¦­ÌÅܦ¨ºò«æ¨Æ¥ó«e³B²z±¼¥¦­Ì.....ºÊ±±­p¹º¤U¤@¤Á³£¬O¦³¥N»ùªº¡C」¥L©Ó»{¦³½Ã¬P¡B¦a¤è¤Î¦{ĵ±¡³ø¡BÁp¨¹¬F©²°õªk³æ¦ì³£¬OFPA¦¬¶°±¡³ø®É¥i½Õ¥Îªº¸ê·½¡C

§Ú¸ÕµÛ´M§äMount Weather±ÂÅvªºªk«ß¨Ì¾Ú¡A°ß¤@¯à§ä¨ìªº´N¬O¦æ¬F©R¥O11490¡C¥¦¬O¥Ñ¦M¾÷·Ç³Æ¿ì¤½«Ç(FPA«e¨­)ªº«e¥D¥ô1.George A.Lincoln°_¯ó¡A¥Ì°i­}¾D·t±þ®É¡A³o½Æ¦X¾÷ºc´X¥G­n·Ç³Æ±Ò¥Î¥¦ªºÅv¤O¡C½u¥Á»¡³o¾÷ºc¦b1967¡B1968¦~¤Ï¾Ô¥Ü«Â¹B°Êªº«°¥«Ä̶îɡA¤w±`ºA¦a¨Ï¥Î¥¦ªº「¥Á¶¡¦M¾÷ºÞ²z(Civil Crisis Management)」­p¹º¤¤ªº¤u¨ã¡C

FPAªº§U²z¥D¥ôDaniel J.Cronin´y­z¤F¤@­Ó¤é±`©Êªº¡A¤j³W¼Òªºª½±µ¹ï¥I¬ü°ê¤H¥ÁªººÊµø©M¾Þ±±­p¹º¡AFPA¤w«Øºc¤F¥iÆ[ªºªZ¾¹¸ê·½©M³]³Æ¡CCronin¥ý¥Í¦b¤@¦¸³X½Í¤¤»¡¨ì¥Lªº¾÷ºc¹ï¤j½d³òºÊ±±ªººA«×¡G「§Ú­ÌºÊµøµÛ¦UºØª¬ªp¡A¦b¥¦­ÌÅܦ¨ºò«æ¨Æ¥ó«e³B²z±¼¥¦­Ì.....ºÊ±±­p¹º¤U¤@¤Á³£¬O¦³¥N»ùªº¡C」¥L©Ó»{¦³½Ã¬P¡B¦a¤è¤Î¦{ĵ±¡³ø¡BÁp¨¹¬F©²°õªk³æ¦ì³£¬OFPA¦¬¶°±¡³ø®É¥i½Õ¥Îªº¸ê·½¡C

§Ú¸ÕµÛ´M§äMount Weather±ÂÅvªºªk«ß¨Ì¾Ú¡A°ß¤@¯à§ä¨ìªº´N¬O¦æ¬F©R¥O11490¡C¥¦¬O¥Ñ¦M¾÷·Ç³Æ¿ì¤½«Ç(FPA«e¨­)ªº«e¥D¥ô1.George A.Lincoln°_¯ó¡A¥Ì°i­}Á`²Î1962¦~10¤ë2¤éñ¸pªº¡C¥Ì°i­}ªº©R¥O¨Ï¥Î³o¼Ëªº¦r²´¡G「°ê®a¥²»ÝÀH®É·Ç³Æ¦n¡A¤£½×¬O°ê»Ú¶¡¤é¯q¼W¥[ªººò±i§½¶Õ©Ò¤Þ°_ªº§½³¡¾Ôª§¡A©Î¤@¯ë¾Ôª§¡A§Y¨Ï­n§ðÀ»¬ü°ê¦Û¤v¡C」¥§§J´Ëªº©R¥O¼gµÛ¡G「§Ú­Ì°ê®a¦w¥þ¬O¥õ¿àµÛ¦b¨C¤@¼h­±¡A¦b¥ô¦ó¯à·Q¹³¨ìªº°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA¤U¡A¬F©²³£­n¯à¦sÄò¡C」¥§§J´Ë¤w§R°£¤F©Ò¦³ªº"¾Ôª§"¡B"§Y¨è¶i§ð"¡B"¤@¯ë¾Ôª§"µ¥¦r²´¡A¦Ó¥Î「¥i¥H·Q¨£ªº¥ô¦óºò«æª¬ºA」¥[¥H¨ú¥N¡C

¥§§J´Ëªº©R¥Oª½¨ì¤µ¤é¤´¦³®Ä¡A¤¹³\FEMA¤¤ªº¬F©²¥H¥ô¦ó¥L­ÌºÙ¬°°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA¬°²z¥Ñ¡A´N¥i¥H­áµ²¾Ëªk¡C
¦Ó§Ú§ä¤£¨ì¥ô¦ó¦bºò«æª¬ºAµ²ªF«á«ì´_¾Ëªkªº­p¹º©Î¦æ¬F©R¥O¡A«Ü©úÅ㪺¨º¨Ç´xÅvªº¤H®Ú¥»¨S¥´ºâ«ì´_¾Ëªk¡C

1975¦~°Ñij­ûTunneyªí¹F¤F¥LªºÃö¤Á¡A「§Ú­Ì±q·s»D¤¤±oª¾¬ù¦³15,000¦W¤½¥Á·|¦bºò«æª¬ºA¤U³QFBI¶e®·....§Ú­Ì¤]ª¾¹DIRS¤]¦³¨C­Ó¯Çµ|¸q°È­ûªºÀɮסA§Ú­ÌÁÙª¾¹DCIA¦³¥L­Ìªº¨aÃø­p¹º¡ANSA¤]¦³µÛ³Q¼Æ¦ì¤Æªº³q°T°O¿ý¸ê®Æ¡C§Úªº°ÝÃD¬O¡G¬O§_¦³¥ô¦ó¤H¹³§ABray±N­x¤@¼Ë¡A´x´¤µÛ©Ò¦³¹ï³o¨ÇÀx¦sªº¸ê®Æªº¦s¨úÅv¡H¦Ó¾Ú§Úªº¤F¸Ñ¡A§Aªº¦^µª¬O§_©wªº¡C」TunneyÄ~Äò°Ý¡G「Bray±N­x¡A§Ú¥²»Ý»¡§Ú¤´µM¤£ª¾¹D¨ì©³¬O½Ö¦b´x±±µÛ³o¨Ç¤¤¤ß...§A»¡§A¨S¦³³o¨Æ¡A¬ÛÃöªºª¾ÃÑ¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì±q³oùتº¤T¦ìÃÒ¤H¨­¤W¡A¤]¤´µMµLªk±oª¾¨ì©³¬O½Ö´x±±µÛ³o¨Ç¤¤¤ß¡C」

Bray±N­x¦^µª¡G「§Ú¨Ã¨S¦³³o¼Ëªº¦Û¥Ñ¡A¨Ó·Ç½T´y­z§Ú­Ì¦bMount Weather©Î¥ô¦ó¨ä¥¦¦a¤è¡A©Ò§êºtªº¨¤¦â¡B°õ¦æªº¥ô°È¡B¾Ö¦³ªº¯à¤O¡C」

§Ú½T«H§Ú­Ìªº¬F©²¦sÄò­p¹º§¹¥þ¨S¦³«O»Ù¥ô¦óªº¦sÄò¡A¦Ó¨º¨Ç¬Ý¨Ó¬O«OÅ@¬ü°ê¤H¥Áªº­p¹º¡A¨ä¹ê¬O¥Î¨Ó¹ï¥I§Ú­Ìªº¡C

§Ú­Ì¦bOSS¡B°ê®a³¡ªù©Î¼Ú¬w¸gÀÙºÞ²z§½µ¥¦æ¬F¼h­±¬O«D±`¬¡ÅDªº¡A¦b³o¨Ç®É­Ô­½µL·N¥~¦a¬O¦b¥Õ®c«ü´§¤U¹B§@¡A§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò±µ¨ü³o¨Ç«ü¥Oªº«ü´§¡Athe substance of which were to the effect that we should make every effort to so alter a life in the United States as to make possible a comfortable merger with the Soviet Union.

H. Rowan Gaither President of the Ford Foundation 1953

~~²Ä¤­³¹§¹

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2017-7-4 13:34 ½s¿è

¤@ª½¥H¬°¥Ì°i­}Á`²ÎÀ³¬O¸û¥¿¬£ªºÁ`²Î¡Aµ²ªG«o¬OMount Weatherªº±À¤â?¦ý¤]¤£¯à³o¼Ë´NÂ_¨¥¡C

³o¥u¬O±q²³¦hÁ¼¹Î¸Ì¡A¼´¥Xªº¤@­Ó¯u¬Û¡A¤j®ü¸Ì§ì¨ìªº¤@±ø¤p³½¡A
¨ÓÀs¥h¯ß®Ú¥»ÁÙ¨S²M·¡¡A´N¦]¦¹Â_¨¥¡C
³o±N¬O­Ó¤j¿ù»~¡C

¨ì©³¬O¤°»ò¼Ëªº¨Æ¡AÅý¾ú¥N¬ü°êÁ`²Î¶}©l¤@¨B¨B©ñ¶}¤â¤¤ªºÅv¤O?
¯}Ãa¤TÅv¤À¥ß¡B¯}Ãa¬ü°ê¾Ëªk?

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2020-3-9 20:01 ½s¿è

¬õ¦rªí¥Ü½±o¤£¦n©Î¥i¯à¦³»~ªº¦a¤è¡AÅwªïÀ°¦£­×¥¿¿ù»~¡C
---------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6

H.R. 4079 & FEMA

FEDERAL

EMERGENCY

MANAGEMENT

AGENCY

Tool That Can Be Used to Establish the Police

State

PATRIOTS and TAX PROTESTERS:

YOU MUST NEVER BE FOUND AT HOME ON

ANY HOLIDAY.

Your life depends upon how well you can obey that rule.

H.R.4079 ¥H¤Î FEMA

Áp¨¹

ºò«æ

ºÞ²z

¸p

¥i¥H¥Î¨Ó«Ø¥ßĵ¹î°êªº¤u¨ã

·R°êªÌ¤Îµ|¦¬¤Ï§ÜªÌ

©ñ°²®É§Aµ´¹ï±q¨Ó¨S¦³¦b®aµo²{¹L

§Aªº¥Í¬¡¨ú¨M©ó§A¦h¯à°÷ªA±q¨º³W«h

FEMA

(Federal Emergency Management Agency)

The following is a transcript of an audiotape with an urgent message

to the people from William Cooper on the subject of H.R.4079. We must

stop the traitors now. William Cooper dictated this information to me by

phone early in 1990 and I tape-recorded the information as he gave it. I

made many tapes and sent them out exactly as Mr. Cooper has asked me to

do and those recipients have done the same. My name is Richard Murray

and I believe that William Cooper is the only man in America outside the

Secret Government who truly knows what is happening and what it means

to us, the average American Citizens.

FEMA(Áp¨¹ºò«æºÞ²z¸p)  ºû°ò½¦¨:Áp¨¹ºò«æ¨Æ°ÈºÞ²z¸p

±µ¤U¨Ó¬O¨Ó¦Û«Â·G.®w¬fªº¤@­Ó¿ý­µ±a½Æ¥»¡A¤º®e¥DÃD¬OH.R.4079ªººò«æ°T®§¡C§Ú­Ì²{¦b¥²¶·ªý¤î§P®{¡C1990¦~ªì®É«Â·G.®w¬f¦b¹q¸Ü¤¤±N³o°T®§§i¶D§Ú¡A¦Ó§Ú±N¥L´£¨Ñªº°T®§¿ý»s°_¨Ó¡A»s§@¦¨±a¤l¨Ã±N¥¦­Ì·Ç½T¦a±H°e¥X¥h¡A¦p¦P®w¬f¥ý¥Í©Ò­n¨Dªº¨º¼Ë¡A¦Ó¥B¨º¨Ç¨üÃت̤]¤w¸g§¹¦¨¦P¼Ëªº¨Æ¡C§Ú¦W¦r¬O²z¬d¼w.²ö¨½¡A¤@¦ì¥­¤Z¬ü°ê¤½¥Á¡A§Ú¬Û«H¦b¬ü°ê¡A«Â·G.®w¬f¬O°ß¤@°£¤F¯µ±K¬F©²¥~¡A¯u¹êª¾¹D«ç»ò¤@¦^¨Æ¤Î¹ï§Ú­Ì¦Ó¨¥·N¸q¬°¦óªº¤H¡C

[Begin tape] There's a guy by the name of Buster Horton.He's a

member of FEMA, and he's a member of theinter departmental unit which

is empowered in the event of a national security emergency to become the

unelected national government, a sort of FEMA secret government, so to

speak.

[ºÏ±a¶}©l]¦³¤@­Ó¥s¤Ú´µ¯S.ÀN¹yªº¤H¡C¥L¬OÁp¨¹ºò«æºÞ²z¸pªº¦¨­û¡A¦Ó¥B¥L¬O¸ó³¡ªù³æ¦ìªº¤@­û¡A¦Ó³o³æ¦ì³Q±ÂÅv·í°ê®a³B©ó¦w¥þºò«æª¬ºA®É¡A¦¨¬°«D¥Á¿ï°ê®a¬F©²¡A©Ò¥H¥i¥H³o»ò»¡¡A¬YºØÁp¨¹ºò«æºÞ²z¸p¸Ìªº¯µ±K¬F©²¡C

¥H¤U¥ÎFEMA²¼gªí¥ÜÁp¨¹ºò«æºÞ²z¸p¡C

A pretext for invoking those emergency measures can be found almost

daily in the newspapers. It can be anything from the suspension of debt

payments by the high bureaus of American countries, to mass runs on U.S.

commercial banks ¡X and that is an issue, by the way, that's being handled

personally by the National Security Council and Brent Scocroft ¡X to food

shortages, to the drug war. The whole bit ¡X anything, any disaster emergency

declared at all, even including the oil spill from the Exxon tanker in

Alaska. If the President had declared a national emergency, that could

have triggered it. Any instability in the Middle East ¡Xanything, in fact.

´X¥G¨C¤Ñ¦b³ø¯È¤W¡A³£¯à¬°¨º¨Çºò«æ±¹¬I§ä¨ì¾×½bµP¡C³o¥i¥H¬O¥ô¦ó¨Æ¡A¨Ò¦p¬ü°ê°ª¼h·í§½°õ¦æªº¶Å°È¼È°±¡B°Ó·~»È¦æÀ½§I(¦Ó³o¬O­ÓijÃD¡A¶¶±a¤@´£¡A³o¤w¸g¥Ñ¬ü°ê°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij¥H¤Î´µ¦Ò§Jù¤Ò¯S­Ó§O³B²z)¡B­¹ª«µu¯Ê¡B¬r«~¾Ôª§¡C¥þ³¡-¥ô¦ó¨Æ¡A¥ô¦ó¤½§iºò«æ¨aÃø¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦bªü©Ô´µ¥[¡A¬ü§·¥Ûªoªo½üµo¥Í¬ªº|¡C¦pªGÁ`²Î¤w«Å§G°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA¡A¨º¥i¯à¤wIJµo¥¦¡C¥ô¦ó¤¤ªFªº¤£Ã­©w¨Æ¥ó-¥ô¦ó¨Æ¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡C

´µ¦Ò§Jù¤Ò¯S:¦@©MÄÒ¡A´¿¾á¥ôºÖ¯S¡B¦Ñ¥¬§ÆÁ`²Îªº°ê®a¦w¥þÅU°Ý¡C

And they've already tested their capabilities in April 1984 with REX-

84A. And that was designed to test the readiness of the U.S. civilian and

military agencies to respond to a serious national security crisis.

¦b1984¦~¡A¨Ì¾ÚREX-84A¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g´ú¸Õ¥L­Ì¯à¤O¡A¦Ó³o¬O³]­p¨Ó´ú¸Õ¬ü°ê¥Á²³¤Î­x¤è¾÷ºc¦b­±¹ï°ê®a¦w¥þ¦M¾÷®Éªº¤ÏÀ³¡C

Now, the Executive order that will implement this, the Executive

Order 11051, details responsibilities to the Office of Emergency Planning or

FEMA. It gives authorization to put ALL Executive orders into effect in

times of national emergency declared by the President,increased international

tension or economical or financial crisis. (Note that it covers every

conceivable domestic crisis but does not even mention war or nuclear

attack.)

²{¦b¡A¦æ¬F©R¥O±N·|¹ê²{¥¦¡A¦æ¬F©R¥O11051¡A¸Ô¦Cºò«æ³W¹º¾÷ºc©ÎFEMAªº³d¥ô¡C¥¦±ÂÅv©Ò¦³¦³¦æ¬F©R¥O¥Í®Ä¡A¦bÁ`²Î«ÅºÙ°ê®a¶i¤Jºò«æª¬ºA®É¡A¼Wº¦ªº°ê»Úºò±i©ÎªÌ¸gÀÙ¡Bª÷¿Ä¦M¾÷¡A³o¬Æ¦Ü³£ÁÙ¨S´£¤Î¾Ôª§©Î®Ö¤l§ðÀ»¡C

Now, the only thing that has to happen for FEMA to be able to

implement all the executive orders, emergency executive orders, is for the

President to declare a national emergency of any type, as long as it's a

national emergency.

²{¦b¡A°ß¤@µ¥µÛµo¥ÍÅýFEMA¯à°÷°õ¦æ©Ò¦³¦æ¬F©R¥Oªº¨Æ¬O¡Aºò«æ¦æ¬F©R¥O¡A¥ÑÁ`²Î¦]¬°¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡¦Ó«ÅºÙ°ê®a¶i¤Jºò«æª¬ºA¡A¥u­n¥¦¬O­Ó°ê®aºò«æ¨Æ¥ó¡C

Executive Order 10995 provides for the takeover of the communications

media.

¦æ¬F©R¥O10995³W©w±µºÞ³q°T´CÅé¡C

Executive Order 10997 provides for the takeover of all electric, power,

petroleum, gas, fuels, and minerals.

¦æ¬F©R¥O10997³W©w±µºÞ©Ò¦³¹q¤O¡B¥Ûªo¡B¤ÑµM®ð¡B¿U®Æ¡B¤ÎÄqª«¡C

Executive Order 10988 provides for the takeover of food resources and

farms.

¦æ¬F©R¥O10988³W©w±µºÞ©Ò¦³­¹ª«¸ê·½¤Î¹A³õ¡C

Executive Order 10999 provides for the takeover of all modes of transportation,

control of highways, seaports, etc.

¦æ¬F©R¥O10999³W©w±µºÞ©Ò¦³¹B¿é¤è¦¡¡A±±¨î°ª°e¤½¸ô¡B®ü´äµ¥¡C

Executive Order 11000 provides for mobilization of all civilians into

work brigades under the Government supervision.

¦æ¬F©R¥O11000³W©w°Ê­û©Ò¦³¤½¥Á¶i¤J¡A¨ü¬F©²ºÊ·þ¤Uªº¤u§@¶¤¡C

Executive Order 11001 provides for Governmental take over of all

health, education and welfare functions.

¦æ¬F©R¥O11001³W©w¬F©²±µºÞ©Ò¦³°·±d¡B±Ð¨|¡BºÖ§Q¾¯à¡C

Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a

national registration of all persons.

¦æ¬F©R¥O11002«ü¬£¶l¬F¸pªø¿ì²z¤@­Ó©Ò¦³¤Hªº°ê®aµn°O¡C

Executive Order 11003 provides for the Government to takeover

airports and aircraft.

¦æ¬F©R¥O11003³W©w¬F©²±µºÞ¾÷³õ¤Î­¸¾÷¡C

Executive Order 11004 provides for the Housing and Finance Authority

to relocate communities, designate areas to be abandoned,and establish

new locations for populations.

¦æ¬F©R¥O11004³W©w¡A«ü¬£¦í¦v¤Î°]°È§½¨ì³Q¿ò±óªº¦a°Ï¡AµM«á­«·s«Ø¥ß¤H¤f¾ÚÂI¡C

Executive Order 11005 provides for the Government to takeover

railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

¦æ¬F©R¥O11005³W©w¬F©²±µºÞÅK¸ô¡B¤º³°¤ô¸ô¤Î¤½¦@­ÜÀx³]¬I¡C

Now, all of these were COMBINED under Nixon into one huge Executive

order, which allows all of this to take place if the President declares a

national emergency and it can be implemented by the head of FEMA, NOT

BY THE PRESIDENT. The President has already given him that power

under these executive orders.

²{¦b¡A©Ò¦³¥H¤W³o¨Ç©R¥O¡A¦b¥§§J´Ë¥ô¤ºµ²¦X¦¨¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº¦æ¬F©R¥O¡A¥u­nÁ`²Î«Å§G°ê®a¶i¤Jºò«æª¬ªp¡A©Ò¦³³o¨Ç³£·|¥Í®Ä¡A¦Ó³o±N¥ÑFEMAªº­º¸£°õ¦æ¡A¤£¬OÁ`²Î¡CÁ`²Î¤w¸gµ¹¥L°ò©ó³o¨Ç¦æ¬F©R¥O¤UªºÅv¤O¡C

All of these were combined into Executive Order 11490 and that was

signed by President Carter on July 20,1979, and is, in fact, law.

So, if H.R. 4079 is passed and the President does what it says and

declares a national emergency because of the drug situation, whether it's

for one year, five years, five minutes or forever, it doesn't make any difference.

FEMA then can implement all these Executive orders, takeover all

local, state, and national government suspend the Constitution and do

whatever they want to do.

©Ò¦³³o¨Ç³£¤w¦X¨Ö¨ì¦æ¬F©R¥O11490¡A¨Ã¥B¥Ñ¥d¯SÁ`²Î¦b1979¦~7¤ë20¸¹Ã±¸p¡A¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W³o¬Oªk«ß¡C©Ò¥H¦pªGH.R.4079³q¹L¡A¥BÁ`²Î°µ¤F¥L¸Ó»¡ªº¸Ü¡A«ÅºÙ¦]¬°¬r«~ªº±¡¶Õ©Ò¥H°ê®a¶i¤Jºò«æª¬ºA¡A¤£ºÞ¬Oºû«ù1¦~¡B5¦~¡B5¤ÀÄÁ©Î¥Ã»·¡A³o¨ÃµL®t§O¡CFEMA¥i¥H±µ¤U¨Ó°õ¦æ©Ò¦³¦æ¬F©R¥O¡A±µºÞ©Ò¦³¦a¤è¡B¦{¡A©M°ê®a¬F©²¡A¤¤¤î¾Ëªk¡AµM«á°µ¥ô¦ó¥L­Ì·Q°µªº¨Æ¡C

Now, remember what North said during the Iran-Contra hearings. He

said that they were prepared to suspend the Constitution of the United

States. And he said if it hadn't been for their getting caught that this would

have happened. And all that did was delay it. This is what is still going to

happen.

²{¦b¡A°O±o¶ø§Q¥±.¿Õ´µ (North)¦b¥ì®ÔªùÅ¥ÃÒ·|¤W¥L»¡¤F¤°»ò¡C¥L»¡²{¦b¥L­Ì·Ç³Æ¤¤¤î¬ü°ê¾Ëªk¡CµM«á¥L»¡¡A¦pªG³o¦¸¤£¬O³Q¥L­Ì¶e¨ì¡A¤£µM¦­´Nµo¥Í¤F¡CµM«á©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£©µ¿ð¤F¡A³o´N¬O¤´µM§Y±Nµo¥Íªº¨Æ¡C

Now, they've nominated (and I think he's been appointed)Maj. Gen.

Calvin Franklin, who's the head of FEMA. He was nominated because of discussions proposing the removal of the implementation of the National

Guard in Washington, D.C. And Maj. Gen. Franklin is or was the Commanding

General of the District of Columbia National Guard.

²{¦b¥L­Ì¤w¸g´£¦W(§Ú»{¬°¥L¤w¸g¥ô©R)¥[º¸¤å.´IÄõ§JªLMaj. Gen.Calvin Franklin¡AFEMAªº­ºªø¡C¥L³Q´£¦W¬O¦]¬°´£¥XÃö©ó¨ú®ø¦bµØ²±¹y­ô­Û¤ñ¨È¯S°Ï¡A°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤¾n¦uªº³oijÃD¡C¥[º¸¤å.´IÄõ§JªL¬O©Î´¿¬O­ô­Û¤ñ¨È¯S°Ï¡A°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤ªº«ü´§©x¡C

Now, you've got to know that the National Guard would be of no help

at all in combating drug traffic in Washington, D.C, or anywhere else. The

primary effectiveness of the National Guard is in controlling mass civil

disorders.

²{¦b¡A§A¤w¸gª¾¹D°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤¶¤¡A¹ï©ó¦bµØ²±¹y­ô­Û¤ñ¨È¦a°Ïªº¬r«~³c¹B©Î¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¨Æ±N²@µLÀ°§U¡A°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤³Ì¥D­nªº¥Î³B¦b©ó±±¨î¼s¤jªº¥Á²³¯¿¶Ã¡C

On March 24, President Bush issued a new Executive order delegating

to the Director of FEMA powers which were vested in the President by the

Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988. And although the

order is described by the White House as simply a technical matter, in

reality the revision delegates to the FEMA Director,direct responsibility for

a large number of items which were earlier only the President's prerogative.

And that includes responsibility for General Federal Assistance, Federal

Emergency Assistance, Hazard Mitigation, Individual and Family

Grant Programs, and the power to direct other federal agencies to assist in

an emergency. AND THAT'S THE KEY. All other federal agencies will

come under FEMA.

3¤ë22¤é¡A¦Ñ¥¬§ÆÁ`²Îµo¥¬¤@­Ó·sªº¦æ¬F©R¥O¡A±NÁ`²Îªk©wÅv¤O±Â¤©FEMA«ü´§©x¡A1988¦~ªº±Ï¨a©Mºò«æ´©§Uªk®×¡CÁöµM³o©R¥O³Q¥Õ®c´y­z¦¨¶È¶È¬O±N¤j¶q¥ý«e¥uÄÝ©óÁ`²Îªº¯SÅv¡A½Õ¾ã©e¬£µ¹FEMA«ü´§©xªº§Þ³N°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó³o¥]§tÁp¨¹´©§UÁ`§½¡BÁp¨¹ºò«æ´©§U¡B´î»´¦M®`¡B­Ó¤H¤Î®a®x¸ê§U­pµe¡A¥H¤Î¨ä¥¦Áp¨¹¾÷ºcÃö©óºò«æ±¡ªpªºÅv¤O¡C¦Ó³o´N¬OÃöÁä¡C©Ò¦³¨ä¥¦Áp¨¹¾÷ºc³£±N¦ÚªA©óFEMA¡C

Of course, the President retains the power to actually declare an emergency,

but as soon as he does that, the implementation of the measures

utilized will be transferred directly to the Director of FEMA. The brains

behind this contingency plan for a police state were the members of the

Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, both of which

Bush is a member. And Brent Scocroft, National Security Adviser, who was

a member of FEMA's Advisory Board until he was appointed by Bush to

head the National Security Council, is a member of the Trilateral Commission

and also a business partner of Henry Kissinger, who has been a traitor

to this country for many, many years. And of course Scocroft would

become the superior to FEMA in the chain of command of the National

Security Emergency whenever it is declared.

·íµM¡AÁ`²Î¤´µM«O¦³µo§G°ê®aºò«æª¬ºAªºÅv¤O¡A¦ý¥u­n¥L¤@³o»ò°µ¡A°õ¦æ±¹¬I±Nª½±µÂಾ¨ìFEMA«ü´§©x¨­¤W¡C³o­Óĵ¹î°ê®aªº­pµe­º¸£¡A¨Ó¦Û¬ü°ê¥~¥æÃö«Y¨ó·|©M¤TÃä©e­û·|ªº¦¨­û¡A¦Ó¦Ñ¥¬§Æ³£¬O¨âªÌ¦¨­û¡A¦Ó´µ¦Ò§Jù¤Ò¯S¡A°ê®a¦w¥þÅU°Ý¡AFEMA¿Ô¸ß©e­û·|ªº¦¨­û¡Aª½¨ì³Q¦Ñ¥¬§Æ«ü¬£´xºÞ°ê®a¦w¥þ·|ij¡A¤]¬O¤TÃä©e­û·|ªº¦¨­û¡A¤]¬O¦ë§Q.©u¨¯¦Nªº°Ó·~¹Ù¦ñ¡A¦Ó©u¨¯¦N¦¨¬°³o°ê®aªº«q®{¤w¸g¦n´X¦~¤F¡A·íµM¡A´µ¦Ò§Jù¤Ò¯S±N·|¦b°ê®a¦w¥þºò«æª¬ºAµo§G«á¦¨¬°FEMAªº§U¤O¡AµL½×¤°»ò®É­Ôµo§G¡C

The FEMA Advisory Board is dominated by Prof. Samuel P.Huntington.

In 1978 Huntington drafted for Jimmy Carter Presidential Memorandum

32, which led to the creation of FEMA in 1979. And he's a Harvard

Professor.

FEMA¿Ô¸ß©e­û·|¥Ñ¤sÁ[.­¸§Q®ú´µ.ªC«F¹y±Ð±Â¥D¾É¡C1978¦~ªC«F¹y¬°¦N¦Ì.¥d¯SÁ`²Î°_¯ó32³Æ§Ñ¿ý¡A¦Ó³o¾É­PFEMA¦b1979¦~½Ï¥Í¡C¦Ó¥B¥L¬O«¢¦ò±Ð±Â¡C

He wrote the "Seminal Peace" for the Trilateral Commission in the

mid-1970s, recommending that democracy and economic development be

discarded as outdated ideas. He wrote, as co-author of the book Crises in

Democracy, "We have come to recognize that there are potential desirable

limits to economic growth. There are also potentially desirable limits to the

indefinite extension of political democracy. A Government which lacks

authority will have little ability short of cataclysmic crisis to impose on its people the sacrifices which may be necessary."

¥L¬°¤TÃä©e­û·|¼g¤F"ºë¯«©M¥­"¦b1970¦~¥N¤¤´Á¡A«Øij¥Á¥D¤Î¸gÀÙµo®i¤w¸g¬O¹L®Éªº·Qªk¡AÀ³¸Ó³Q¥á±ó¡C§@¬°"¥Á¥D¦M¾÷"¤@®Ñªº¦XµÛªÌ¡A¥L¼g¹D¡A"§Ú­Ì¤w·NÃѨì¹ï¸gÀÙµo®iÀ³¸Ó¦³­Ó¼ç¦b²z·Q­­¨î¡C¹ï©ó©Ý®i¤£©úªº¥Á¥D¬Fªv¤]¸Ó¦³­Ó¼ç¦b²z·Q­­¨î¡C¤@­Ó¯Ê¤ÖÅv«Âªº¬F©²±N·|¦b¡A¦]¨aÃø©Ê¦M¾÷¨ì¨Ó¡A¦Ó»Ý­n±j­¢¤H¥Á§@¥²­nªºÄ묹®É¡AÅã±o²@µL¯à¤O¡C"

All of Huntington's ideas were rewritten into National Security Decision

Directive 47, which is in NSDD 47, and that was enacted by President

Reagan on July 22, 1982. It identified important areas to be upgraded, such

as the nation's industrial base to maintain the national defense, but it

nonetheless ¡X and this is very important ¡X laid the groundwork for the

secret government's options to institute a police state,and its title is Emergency

Mobilization Preparedness. It ordered preparedness measures that

involved the waiving or modification of socioeconomic regulations that

delay emergency responses and that should receive priority attention. It

also specified that preparedness measures that are or maybe impeded by

legal constraints be identified in the priority task that lays the groundwork

for the SUSPENSION OF THE CONSTITUTION.

©Ò¦³ªC«F¹yªº·Qªk³£³Q­«·s½s¼g¤J°ê®a¦w¥þ«ü¤Þ47¸¹¡A²ºÙNSDD47¡A¥Ñ¹p®ÚÁ`²Î©ó1982¦~7¤ë22¤é®É¹{¥¬¡C¥¦½T©w­«­n»â°ìªº¤É¯Å¡A¹³¬O¬ü°ê°ê®a¤u·~±N°ò©ó¤ä«ù°ê®a¨¾¿m¡A¦ý¾¨ºÞ¦p¦¹-¦Ó«D±`­«­nªº¬O-³þ©w¤F¯µ±K¬F©²ªº¿ï¶µ¥h«Ø¥ßĵ¹î°ê®aªº°ò¦¡A¦Ó¥¦ªº¼ÐÃD¬O"ºò«æ±¡ªp°Ê­û·Ç³Æ"¡C³o©R¥O·Ç³Æ±¹¬I¥]§t©ñ±ó©Î­×§ïªÀ·|¸gÀÙ±ø¨Ò¡A©µ¿ðºò«æ¤ÏÀ³¥BÀ³±o¨ìÀu¥ýª`­«¡C¥¦¤]³W©w·Ç³Æ±¹¬I¤]³\·|³Qªýê¡A¦]Àu¥ý¥ô°È¨üªk«ß¬ù§ô¡A¦]¦¹©ñ¦n"¤¤¤î¾Ëªk"³o°ò¥Û

Make copies of this tape if you want to. You don't even have to

transcribe it if you don't want to. BUT GET THIS OUT TO THE PEOPLE.

It's important that they understand that if H.R. 4079 is passed ¡X they're

history.

¦pªGÄ@·N¡A½Æ»s³o­Ó¿ý­µ±a¡C¦pªG¤£·Q¡A¬Æ¦Ü¤£»Ý¿ý»s¡C¦ý½Ð¶Çµ¹¨ä¥L¤H¡C³o«Ü­«­n¡AÅý¥L­Ìª¾¹DH.R.4079¦pªG³q¹L-¥L­Ì±N¦¨¬°¾ú¥v¡C

They won't pass it if we get this out to the people and tell them that

this is what they're doing. Most people don't even know about it, and

that's to the Secret Government's benefit. If we get this out and tell people

what they're doing, then people can get on the phone and then go down

and kick their Congressman's ass (which is what they should have been

doing years ago) and get this thing thrown out of Congress. And the next

thing they need to do is throw their Congressmen and their Senators out of

Congress ¡X and keep them out of Congress. And put their neighbors in

there, people they can trust, and keep them in there for only one term. THE

CONSTITUTION IS IN SERIOUS DANGER.

¥L­Ì±N¤£·|³q¹L¥¦¡A¦pªG§Ú­Ì§â³o¥æµ¹¤H­Ì¨Ã§i¶D¥L­Ì¥¿¦b·F¹À¡Cµ´¤j³¡¤Àªº¥Á²³¬Æ¦Ü¤£ª¾¹D¡A¦Ó³o¥¿¬O¯µ±K¬F©²ªº§Q¯q¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì§â³o¥æµ¹¤H­Ì¨Ã§i¶D¥L­Ì¥¿¦b·F¹À¡A¥Á²³¥i¥H®³°_¹q¸Ü¡A½ð¥L­Ìªº²³Ä³­û§¾ªÑ(³o¬O¥L­Ì¦h¦~«e´N¸Ó°µ¦nªº)¡AµM«á±N³o¨Æ±¡±q°ê·|©ß¥X¨Ó¡A¤U¤@¥ó¥Á²³­n°µªº¬O±N¥L­Ì²³Ä³­û¸ò°Ñij­û»°¥X°ê·|-¦Ó¥B«O«ù¥L­Ì»·Â÷°ê·|¡CµM«á±N¥L­Ì¥i¥H¬Û«Hªº¤H¡A¥L­Ìªº¾F©~°e¶i¥h¡A¨Ã«O«ù¥L­Ì¥u°µ¤@­Ó¥ô´Á¡C¾Ëªk¥¿³B©óÄY­«¦M«æª¬ºA¡C

This has nothing to do with the right wing, left wing, or any other

damn thing. It has to do with the Illuminati taking over this country and

joining in the New World Order.

When you give this out to people, make sure they agree to make ten

copies and send them to all their friends. [End of tape]

I decided that the transcript of this tape says it all.Why write it again?

³oµLÃö¥kÁl¡B¥ªÁl¡A©Î¨ä¥L¥ô¦ó¸Ó¦ºªº¨Æ¡C³o»P¥ú©ú·|±µºÞ³o°ê®a¥H¤Î¥[¤J·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç¦³Ãö¡C

·í§AÃØ»P¨ä¥L¤H®É¡A½T©w¥L­Ì¦P·N»s°µ10­Ó½Æ¥»¡AµM«á°eµ¹¥L­Ì©Ò¦³ªºªB¤Í[ºÏ±aµ²§ô]

§Ú¨M©w½Æ»s¿ý­µ±a¨Ó»¡©ú²M·¡¡C¨º¬°¤°»ò¤S¦A¼g¤@¹M?

H.R. 4079

As of this writing H.R. 4079 is still in committee and has not been

subjected to a vote. It is one of the most deceptive and dangerous pieces of

legislation to go in front of the Congress in many years.It must be stopped

at all costs. You must call your representative and stop this bill.

H.R.4079

¦b§Ú¼g³o½g¤å³¹®É¡AH.R.4079¤´µM¦b©e­û·|¤¤¡AÁÙ¥¼¶i¦æªí¨M¡C¥¦¬O³Ì¨ã´ÛÄF©Ê¤Î¦MÀI©Ê(¶W«e°ê·|¦n´X¦~)ªºªk«ß¡C³o¥²¶·¤£±¤¤@¤Á¥N»ù¨Óªý¤î¡C§A¥²¶·­P¹qµ¹§Aªº¥Nªí¡A°±¤î³o­Óªk®×¡C

H.R. 4079 has included within its pages two provisions that are meant to divert attention from the fact that the bill would declare a state of national emergency for five years and would allow FEMA to literally take over local, state, and federal government. This means that the Constitution of the United States could be suspended.

H.R.4079¦b¨ä­¶­±¸Ì¦³¨â¶µ³W©w¡A¦®¦bÂಾª`·N¡A¸Óªk®×«Å§G°ê®a¶i¤J¬°´Á5¦~ªº°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA¡A¤¹³\FEMA¦p¹ê¦a±µºÞ¦a¤è¡B¦{¡BÁp¨¹¬F©²¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ¬ü°ê¾Ëªk±N³Q¤¤¤î¡C

The diversions used are terrible if allowed to sneak through. One is a

clause that would eliminate the 4th amendment to the Constitution and the

other would eliminate the 8th amendment to the Constitution. The diversion

would cause heated argument over these two provisions,resulting in

some sort of compromise while allowing the declaration of a 5-year state of

national emergency to sail right through Congress and become signed into

law. If that happens if s good-bye USA, hello New World Order.

¨Ë§ð¬O¥i©Èªº¡A¦pªG¼ç¦æ³q¹L¡C¤@­Ó¬O§R°£¾Ëªk²Ä¥|­×¥¿®×ªº±ø´Ú¡A¨ä¥L«h¬O§R°£¾Ëªk²Ä¤K­×¥¿®×¡C¨Ë§ð±Nµo¥Í¦b¡A·í¨â±ø´Ú³Q¿E¯P¦aª§½×®É¡A¾É­P¬YºØ§´¨ó¦Ó«Å§G°ê®a¶i¤J5¦~ºò«æª¬ºA¡A´ç¹L°ê·|¨ÃñÄݥͮġC¦pªG³oµo¥Í¡A±N¬OÙTÙT¬ü°ê¡A«¢Åo·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç¡C

Call your Congressman and insist that he/she deliver into your hands

a complete copy of H.R. 4079 immediately. Do not take no for an answer.

Read it and defeat it.

¥´¹q¸Üµ¹§Aªº²³Ä³­û¡A¨Ã°í«ù¥L/¦o¥ß¨è¥æ¥I§¹¾ãªºH.R.4079¡A¤£·Ç¦^µª¤£¡C

¾\Ū¥¦¨ÃÀ»±Ñ¥¦¡C

[Added before press time: H.R. 4079 may have been secretly passed just as

S.B. 2834 was passed and H.R. 4079 may be Public Law 101-647 signed into law

by President Bush on November 29, 1990. If this has occurred, then we are

already subject to a FEMA takeover. I am attempting to acquire a copy of P.L.

101-647. This late-breaking new was furnished by a Congressional staff member

and has not been verified as of January 8,1991.]

[ºI½Z«e:H.R.4079¤]³\¤w¸g¯µ±K¦a³q¹L¤F¡A´N¹³S.B.2834³q¹L¨º¼Ë¡AH.R.4079¤]³\¬O¤½ªk101-647¡A1990¦~11¤ë29¤é¡A¥Ñ¦Ñ¥¬§ÆÁ`²ÎñÄݦ¨ªk«ß¡C¦pªG¥¦¤w¸gµo¥Í¡A¨º§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¨ü¨ìFEMA´x±±¤F¡C§Ú¥¿¹Á¸Õ±o¨ì¤½ªk101-647ªº°Æ¥»¡C³o³Ì·s®ø®§¨Ó¦Û©ó°ê·|¤u§@¤H­û¡A¥BÁÙ¥¼½T»{©ó1991¦~1¤ë8¤é]

SOURCES

"Bureaucrats Get Ready for a Presidential Order," Spotlight, Washington D.C.,

July 27,1987.

Codification of Presidential Proclamations and Executive Orders, Office of the

Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration,

Washington D.C., 1/20/61-1/20/85.

Murray, Richard, transcript of phone conversation with William Cooper,

FEMA & H.R. 4079, San Diego, California, Winter 1989.

Pell, Eve, 'The Backbone of Hidden Government,' The Nation, June 19,1989.

Pollock, Richard P., 'The Mysterious Mountain," The Progressive, March 12,

Quinde, Herbert, article from Executive Intelligence Report News Service,

Washington D.C., April (no year on document), uploaded to my computer

BBS by anonymous user.

Sinkin, Lanny, "Democracy at Risk If Covert Bill Passes," ANOTHER VIEW,

Los Angeles Daily News, September 19,1990.

Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents, Office of the Federal

Register, National Archives and Records Administration,Washington

D.C., 1950 to present.

Witt, Howard, "Lawyers Press U.S. on Martial Law Plan," Chicago Tribune,

August 15,1983.

Author's Note: The following report by Dr. Pabst concerning FEMA and

concentration camps in the United States is photographed and printed exactly

as written.

§@ªÌµù:±µ¤U¨Ó¬O©¬¥¬´µ¯S³Õ¤hÃö©óFEMAªº³ø§i¡A¥B¦b¼g§@ªº¦P®É¡A¦b¬ü°êªº¶°¤¤Àç¤w¸g³Q·Ç½T¦a©ç·Ó¤Î¦L¨ê¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2017-7-14 15:38 ½s¿è

IN THE UNITED STATES

A National Emergency: Total Takeover

This is Dr. William R. Pabst. My address is 1434 West Alabama Street,Houston,

Texas 77006. My telephone number is: area code 713 521-9896. This is my 1979

updated reported on the concentration camp program of the Department of Defense of

the United States

¦b¬ü°ê

°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA:¥þ­±±µºÞ

§Ú¦W¦r¬O«Â·G R.©¬¥¬´µ¯S(William R. Pabst)³Õ¤h,§Ú¦a§}¬O1434 West Alabama Street, Houston,Texas 77006.§Ú¹q¸Ü¸¹½X¬O713 521-9896¡C³o¬O§Ú¦b1979¦~§ó·sªº³ø§i¡AÃö©ó¬ü°ê°ê¨¾³¡¶°¤¤Àç­pµe¡C

On April 20, 1976, after a rapid and thorough investigation, I filed suit on

behalf of the people of the United States against various personages that had a key

part in a conspiratorial program to do away with the United States as we know it. This

is a progress report to you, the plaintiffs, you, the People of the United States. The

civil action number is 76-H-667. It is entitled, "Complaint Against the Concentration

Camp Program of the Dept of Defense". It was filed in the U.S.District Court for the

southern district of Texas, Houston division. The judge responsible for the case was

Judge Carl Bue.

1976¦~4¤ë20¸¹¡A¸g¹L¨³³t¹ý©³ªº½Õ¬d¡A§Ú¥Nªí¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¹ï¦U­Ó³±¿ÑªºÃöÁä¤H¤h´£¥X¶D³^¡A³o¨Ç¤H¤h¥´ºâ°£¥h§Ú­Ì©Òª¾¹Dªº¬ü°ê¡C³o¬Oµ¹§Aªº¶i«×³ø§i¡A­ì§i¡A§A¡A¬ü°ê¥Á²³¡C¥Á¨Æ¶D³^¸¹½X¬°76-H-667¡C¼ÐÃD¬O"©è§Ü¬ü°ê°ê¨¾³¡¶°¤¤Àç­pµeªº¶Dª¬"¡C¤w¦b¬ü°ê«n¼w¦{¡A¥ð¤h¹y¦a°Ï¦a¤èªk°|´£¥æ¡C­t³d®×¥óªºªk©x¬O¥dº¸.¥¬ªk©x¡C

You have no doubt heard the story: Once upon a time, under the Nazi regime in

Germany, a man worked on an assembly line in a baby carriage factory. His wife was

going to have a baby, but the Nazi government would not let anybody buy a baby

carriage. The man decided he would secretly collect one part from each department

and assemble the carriage himself. When this was done he and his wife gathered up the

pieces and assembled it. When they were finished they did not have a baby carriage;

they had a machine gun.

§A²@µLºÃ°Ý¦³Å¥¹L³o«h¬G¨Æ:¥H«e¦b¯Çºé¼w°ê®É´Á¡A¤@­Ó¨k¤l¦bÀ¦¨à¨®¤u¼tªº²Õ¸Ë½u¤W¤u§@¡C¥L¦Ñ±C¤Î±N¥Í²£¡A¦ý¯Çºé¬F©²¤£¤¹³\¥ô¦ó¤H¶RÀ¦¨à¨®¡C¨º¨k¤l¨M©w¦Û¦æ°½°½¦a¦¬¤Î¹s¥ó¨Ã²Õ¸Ë¥¦¡C·í¨M©w³o»ò°µ«á¡A¥L©M¥L¦Ñ±C¦¬¶°¦n¹s¥ó¨Ã¸Ë¦n¥¦¡C·í¥L­Ì§¹¦¨®É¡A¥L­Ì¨Ã¨S¦³¤@¥xÀ¦¨à¨®¡A¦Ó¬O¤@¥x¾÷Ãöºj¡C

And that is exactly the situation that I am going to present to you at this time.

The Center for the Study for Democratic Institutions recently completed a proposed

constitution for the "Newstates of America". The Center is Rockefeller funded. To give

you an indication of the type of constitution proposed, the term"national emergency"

is mentioned 134 times. The document did not have a Bill of Rights and the right to

own arms was taken away. At the same time, House Concurrent Resolution #28

awaited for calling a constitutional convention on or before July 4, 1976.The

presiding officer of such an event would have been Nelson Rockefeller.Vice Presidenl

and president pro tern of the Senate. This particular resolution awaited in committee.

Obviously money would not be spent on these massive programs unless there would be

the chance for the actual implementation of such a scheme.

²{¦b¡A§Ú­n§e²{µ¹§Aªº¥¿¬O³oºØ±¡ªp¡C¥Á¥D¨î«×¬ã¨s¤¤¤ß³Ìªñ§¹¦¨¤@­Ó"·s¬ü°ê"ªº¾Ëªk´£Ä³¡C³o¤¤¤ß¬O¬¥§J´´°Ç©Ò¸ê§Uªº¡Cµ¹§A¤@­Ó³o¾Ëªk´£Ä³Ãþ«¬ªº«ü¥Ü¡A"°ê®aºò«æ"¤w³Q´£¤Î134¹M¡C³o¤å¥ó¨S¦³ªk®×ªºÅv¤O¡A¤]¨S¦³®³¨«§Ú­ÌªZ¾¹ªºÅv¤O¡Cij·|¦@¦P¨Mij®×#28¨M©w¥l¶}¨î¾Ë·|ij¦b1976¦~7¤ë4¤é©Î´£¦­¡C³o¨Æ¥óªº¥D«ù¤H±N·|¬O¯Çº¸»¹ ¬¥§J´´°Ç(Nelson Rockefeller)¡B°ÆÁ`²Î¤Î°Ñij°|°|ªø¡C³o¯S©wªº¨Mij¥¿µ¥µÛ©e­û·|¨M©w¡C©úÅã¦a¡A°£«D¯à¤¤Â_³o³±¿Ñ°õ¦æ¡A¿ú¤~¤£·|ªá¦b³oÃe¤jªº­pµe¤W¡C

However, in case the American people do not voluntarily adopt a new

constitution less troublesome to those who desire dictatorship, there is Executive

Order #11490. which will include its predecessors when it is cited herein.The

Executive Order authorizes the secretaries of the various agencies to prepare for any

"national emergency" type situation - including, but not limited to, those specified in

the Executive Order itself. If you read the Order, there is nothing at all left to the

imagination. For any conceivable pretense a national emergency may be declared based

upon this frightening decree, dated October 1969. The Order itself was prefaced in

March of '69 by another Executive Order which established the federal regions and

their capitals. All the departments of the government were involved,including the

L.E.A.A. (Law Enforcement Assistance Administration) and H.E.W. (Health,Education

and Welfare). Congressman Larry McDonald has revealed to Congress that various

guerrilla and terrorist groups were being financed by the federal government. If they

(the terrorist groups) actually began insurgent activities, Executive Order #11490

would be activated.

µM¦Ó¡A¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¤£¦ÛÄ@±µ¯Ç·s¾Ëªk¡A¨Ã¤£·|¹ï¨º¨Ç´Á«Ý±M¨îªº¤H³y¦¨¤Ó¤j§xÂZ¡A¦æ¬F©R¥O11490¡A¦b¦¹´£°_®É¥¦¤w¥]§t«eªÌ(11490±N¨ä¥L©R¥O³£¥]§t¤F)¡C³o¦æ¬F©R¥O±ÂÅv¦U¾÷ºc³¡ªø·Ç³Æ¦n¥ô¦ó"°ê®aºò«æ"ª¬ºA-¥u­n³Q¦æ¬F©R¥O¦Û¦æ«ÅºÙ¡A¨S¦³­­¨î¡C¦pªG§A¾\Ū³o©R¥O¡A·|µo²{®Ú¥»´N¬O·Q¹³¤O¡C°ò©ó³oÀ~¤Hªº©R¥O¥ô¦ó¥i·Q¹³ªºÂǤf³£¥i³Q«ÅºÙ¡A¤é´Á¬O1969¦~10¤ë¡C©R¥O¥»¨­¤w¸g¦]¥t¤@­Ó¦æ¬F©R¥O¦Ó©Ô¶}§Ç¹õ¦b1969¦~3¤ë¡A¦®¦b«Ø¥ßÁp¨¹¦a°Ï¥H¤Î¥L­Ìªº¸êª÷¡C©Ò¦³¬F©²³¡ªù³£°Ñ»P¨ä¤¤¡A¥]§tL.E.A.A.(°õªk´©§U§½)¥H¤ÎH.E.W.(½Ã¥Í¡B±Ð¨|¡B©MºÖ§Q³¡)¡C²³Ä³­û©Ô¨½.³Á­ð¿ÕLarry McDonald¦V°ê·|³zÅS¦U¦¡¦U¼Ëªº´åÀ»¶¤¤Î®£©Æ²Õ´¡A³£¬OÁp¨¹¬F©²©Ò¸ê§Uªº¡C¦pªG¥L­Ì(®£©Æ²Õ´)¹ê»Ú¤W¶}©l«q¶Ã¦æ°Ê¡C¦æ¬F©R¥O11490±N·|±Ò°Ê¡C

But as mentioned previously, if you will read Executive Order #11490, you

will see that a "national emergency" may he declared for any conceivable pretense

whatsoever. If the Order itself were activated, here is what would happen:The next

day you and your family would be standing in front of your local post office with your

neighbors; the front door bursting with block-long lines of people waiting to be

registered. After waiting in line with your family for hours, you finally get channeled

through the doors. Once inside, you overhear the postal clerk with his sidearm on

telling a frightened restrant, "Look, there is nothing I can do. The truck behind the

building will take you to a work camp where you have been assigned. Your wife has

been assigned to a factory and there's nothing I can do." Then your son or daughter

looks up at you with a quivering voice and asks, "Dad, why are we here?"

¦p«e©Ò­z¡A¦pªG§A¾\Ū¤F¦æ¬F©R¥O11490¡A§A±N·|¬Ý¨ì¤@­Ó"°ê®aºò«æª¬ºA"¥i¦]¬°¥ô¦ó·Q¹³ªºÂǤf¦Ó³Q«ÅºÙ¡C¦pªG©R¥O³Q±Ò°Ê¡A±µ¤U¨Ó§A±N¬Ý¨ì:¹j¤Ñ¡A§A©M§Aªº®a¤H±N¦û¦b¶l§½ªù¤f©M§Aªº¾F©~¡Cªù¤f±ÆµÛªøªøªº¤HÀsµ¥µÛ³Qµn°O¡C¦b©M§A®a¤H±Æ¤F´X¤p®É«á²×©ó¶iªù¡C¤@¥¹¶i¤J«á¡A§A·|Å¥¨ì¶l¬F¤H­û®³µÛºj§i¶D§AÀ~¤Hªº¸Ü¡A"¬Ý¡A³o¸Ì¨S¦³§Ú¥i°µªº¨Æ¡C«Ø¿vª«®Çªº¥d¨®±N·|±a§A¶i¤À°t¦nªº¤u§@Àç¡A§A¤Ó¤Ó¤w¸g³Q¤À°t¶i¤@­Ó¤u¼t¡AµM«á³o¸Ì¨S¦³§Ú¯à°µªº¨Æ¡C"µM«á§Aªº¨à¤l©Î¤k¨à©ïÀY¬ÝªÌ§A¡A¥ÎŸ§ÝªºÁn­µ»¡"ª¨ª¨¡A¬°¤°»ò§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì?"

Implementing the New Government

Well, you see there's much more to life in a "free country" than paying your

mortgage. You have to be aware of what is going on and act accordingly and

participate in government; that is, get involved. Examining the organization chart on

Executive Order #11490 to discover how we have all helped finance (through our tax

dollars) the mechanics of the overthrow of our Constitution, Executive Order #11490

designates certain authorities to the Office of Emergency Preparedness --which in

turn designates authority to the various departments of the federal government.

¹ê²{·s¬F©²

¶â¡A§A²{¦b¬Ý¨ì¤ñ¤ä¥I¶U´Ú§óÄY­«ªº¨Æ¦b³o"¦Û¥Ñ°ê®a"¡C§A¥²¶·ª`·N±µ¤U¨Ó­nµo¥Íªº¨Æ¡A¨Ã¬ÛÀ³±Ä¨ú¦æ°Ê¡A¨Ã°Ñ»P¬F©²;´N¬O¶i¤J¡C¬d¬Ý¦b¦æ¬F©R¥O11490ªº²Õ´µ²ºc¹Ï¡A¥Hµo²{§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦ó¥Î¦Û¤vªºµ|¥hÀ°§U¥¦­Ì¿Ä¸ê¡A°µ¥X±À½§Ú­Ì¾Ëªkªº¾÷¾¹¡A¦æ¬F©R¥O11490«ü¬£¬Y¨Çºò«æ·Ç³Æ¾÷ºc¡A±q¦U­ÓÁp¨¹¬F©²³¡ªùÂಾÅv¤O¡C

If Order were implemented, the Post Office Department would be responsible

for a national registration. The State Department would be responsible for the

protection of the United Nations personnel or properly and prevention of escape from

the United States. The Department of Defense would be responsible for the

expropriation of industry; direction of services and national production system;

control of censorship; and communication expropriation of non-industrial facilities.

The Commerce Department would be responsible for expropriation, selection and

international distribution of commodities (which would be the actual looting of the

United States), census information and human resources.

¦pªG©R¥O°õ¦æ¡A¶l¬F³¡ªù±N·|­t³d°ê®aµn°O¡C°ê°È°|±N·|­t³d«OÅ@Áp¦X°ê¤H­û¡A©ÎªÌ¾A·íªý¤î¥L­Ì°kÂ÷¬ü°ê¡C°ê¨¾³¡±N­t³d¼x¦¬¤u·~;ªA°È·~¥H¤Î°ê®a¥Í²£Åé¨t;±±¨î¼f¬d;¼x¦¬«D¤u·~³q°T³]¬I¡C°Ó·~³¡±N­t³d¼x¦¬°ê»Ú³f«~ (¹ê»Ú¤W¬O¦b±°¹Ü¬ü°ê)¡A±Ä¶°¤H¤f½Õ¬d°T®§¤Î¤H¤O¸ê·½¡C

The Treasury Department would be responsible for collection of cash and noncash

items and the re-creation of evidence of assets and liabilities. The Justice

Department would have concurrent responsibility with the Department of State for

prevention of escape from the United States: for replenishing the stockpile of

narcotics; for a national police force: for correctional and penal institutions; for mass

feeding and housing of prisoners and for use of prisoners to augment manpower

which would be slave labor.

°]¬F³¡±N­t³d¦¬¨ú²{ª÷¤Î«D²{ª÷¶µ¥Ø¡A¥H¤Î­«»s¸ê²£©M­t¶Å¾ÌÃÒ¡C¥qªk³¡±N©M°ê°È°|¤@¦P­t³dªý¤î¥Á²³°kÂ÷¬ü°ê:¸É¥R®w¦s¬r«~;°ê®aĵ¹î­x¶¤:ÁB¥¿¤ÎÃg»@¾÷ºc;¤j¶q¹}¾i¤ÎÃö©ã¥}¥Ç¡A¤Î¨Ï¥Î¥}¥Ç¼W±j¤H¤O¡A¦Ó³o±N¬O¥£Áõ³Ò°Ê¡C

The Federal Bank (which is not a FEDERAL bank) would be responsible for

regulation of withdrawal of currency. The G.S.A. (General Services Administration)

would be responsible for confiscation of private property for government use. Health,

Education and Welfare would be responsible for nationalization of education (which the

Department of Education has already done), health services, hospitals and mental

institutions. The Labor Department would be responsible for recruiting manpower;

selecting manpower; referring manpower; and allocating manpower so each particular

person that was registered at the post office in this national registration would be told

where he (or she) was going to work. H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Debvelopment) would

be responsible for transfer of persons to temporary or permanent housing in regional

emergency planning and cooperation. The Transportation Department is responsible for

emergency enforcement and control and movement of passengers and the emergency

operation of the Alaska railroad.

Áp¨¹»È¦æFederal Bank (¤£¬OFEDERAL bank)¡A±N­t³dºM¦^³f¹ô¡C°ê¤g¦w¥þ³¡(G.S.A.)±N­t³d¼x¦¬¨p¤H°]²£µ¹¬F©²¨Ï¥Î¡C½Ã¥Í¡B±Ð¨|¤ÎºÖ§Q³¡±N·|­t³d±Ð¨|°ê¦³¤Æ(¤w¸g¥Ñ±Ð¨|³¡§¹¦¨)¡A°·±dªA°È¡AÂå°|¤Î¤ß²z¾÷ºc¡C³Ò°Ê³¡±N­t³d©Û¶Ò¤H¤O¡A¿ï¾Ü¤H¤O;¹ï·Ó¤H¤O;¤À°t¨C¤@­Ó¡A¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¦b¶l§½µn¤J°ê®aµù¥Uªí¸Ìªº¤H¡A¨ì¬ÛÀ³ªº¤u§@¡C¦í©Ð¤Î«°¥«µo®i³¡(H.U.D.)±N­t³d¤H­ûÂಾ¨ìÁ{®É©Î¥Ã¤[¦í©Ð¦b°Ï°ìºò«æ­pµe¡C¹B¿é³¡­t³dºò«æ°õªk©M±±¨î¡B²¾°Ê®È«È¡A¥H¤Îªü©Ô´µ¥[ÅK¸ôªººò«æ¦æ°Ê¡C

­ì½Ã¥Í¡B±Ð¨|¤ÎºÖ§Q³¡¡A¤w¸g¥Ñ¥d¯SÁ`²ÎñÄݪº±Ð¨|³¡²Õ´ªk®×(PL96-88)¡A¹º¤À¦¨¬ü°ê½Ã¥Í©M¤½²³ªA°È³¡¡]United StatesDepartment of Health and Human Services¡FHHS¡^©M³æ¿Wªº±Ð¨|³¡¡C

There are two specific agencies here that we need to look at and to keep in

mind. They are: H.E.W. and Justice (Department), as those two agencies are related to

the Department of Defense; The various military departments are part of the

Department of Defense. Under it, we have the Secretary of Army, Chief of Staff,

Deputy Chief of Staff of Personnel and law enforcement,U.S. Army's forces

command, and continental Army Reserve & National Guarkd. And under that we have

the four armies dividing up the United States. Under the Fifth Army we have the

provost marshal, who is directly connected to the Deputy Chief of Staff for law

enforcement personnel. Under the provost marshal for the Fifth Army we have the

300 Military Police Prisoner-of-War (POW) Command at Livonia, Michigan.

³o¸Ì¦³¨â­Ó¨ã¦Wªº¾÷ºc¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·¨n¦í¥¦¨Ã°O¦b¤ß²z¡C¥¦­Ì¬O½Ã¥Í¡B±Ð¨|¤ÎºÖ§Q³¡¥H¤Î¥qªk³¡¡A³o¨â¾÷ºc»P¬ü°ê°ê¨¾³¡¦³Ãö¡C;¦U­x¨Æ³æ¦ì³£¬O°ê¨¾³¡ªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¤§¤U¦³:³°­x¥q¥O¡B°Ñ¿Ñªø¡B¤H¤h°õªk°Æ°Ñ¿Ñªø¡B¬ü°ê³°­x¥q¥O³¡¡B«á³Æ­x¤H¤Î°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤(²ºÙ:°ê¥Á§L)¡C¦b¨º¤§¤U¡A§Ú­Ì¦³¥|­x¶¤¥Ê¤À¬ü°ê¡C²Ä¤­­x¶¤§Ú­Ì¦³ª½±µ»P¤H¤h°õªk°Æ°Ñ¿ÑªøÁpôªº¾Ë§L¥q¥O¡A¦b²Ä¤­­x¶¤ªº¾Ë§L¥q¥O¤U¡A§Ú­Ì¦³300¾Ë§L¾Ô«R(Military Police Prisoner-of-War)«ü´§³¡¦b§Q¨U¥§¨È¡A±K¦è®Ú¦{¡C

At this point I quote from retired Adm. Elmo Zumwalt's book, ON WATCH,

Kissinger states, "I believe the American people lack the will to do the things

necessary to achieve parity and to maintain maritime superiority. I believe we must

get the best deal we can in our negotiations before the United States and the Soviets

both perceive these changes and the balance that occurs. When these perceptions are

in agreement, and both sides know the U.S. is inferior, we must have gotten the best

deal we can. Americans at that time will not behappy that I have settled for second,

but it will be too late."

¦b³oÂI§Ú¤Þ¥Î°h¥ðªº®ü­x¤W±N¡A¦ãº¸Àq.¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯SElmo Zumwaltªº®Ñ"ON WATCH"¡C

©u¨¯¦N»¡¡A"§Ú¬Û«H¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¯Ê¥F·N§Ó¥h°µ¨Ç¡AÃö©ó§¹¦¨§¡¶Õ¤Îºû«ù®ü¤WÀu¶Õªº¥²­n¨Æ¡C§Ú¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¦b¦¹¥æ¯A®É¡A¥²¶·ºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¨ú±o³Ì¦nªº¥æ©ö¡A¦b¬ü°ê¤ÎĬÁp³£¹îı¨ì³o¨Ç§ïÅܤΥ­¿Åµo¥Í¤§«e¡C·í³o¨Ç¬Ýªk¦P·N«á¡A§Ú­ÌÂù¤è³£ª¾¹D¬ü°ê¬O³B©ó¦H¶Õªº¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¥²©w¤wºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¨ú±o¤F³Ì¦n¥æ©ö¡C¨ì®É­Ô¬ü°ê¤H±N¤£¤Ó°ª¿³§Ú¤w¬°¥L­Ì©w©~²Ä¤G¡A¦ý³o±N¤Ó¿ð¤F¡C"

Zumwalt said, "Then why not take it to the American people? They will not

accept the decision to become second best while we are in a position of Gross National

Product twice that of the U.S.S.R."

¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S»¡"¨º¬°¦ó¤£±N³o¥æµ¹¬ü°ê¤H¥Á? ·í§Ú­Ì°ê¥Á¥Í²£Á`­È(GNP)¬OĬÁpªº¨â­¿®É¡A¥L­Ì±N¤£·|±µ¨ü¦¨¬°¦¸¦nªº©w®×¡A"

Kissinger responds, "That's a question of judgement. I judge that we will not

get their support, and if we seek it and tell that fact, as we would have to, we would

loose our negotiating leverage with the Soviets."

©u¨¯¦N¦^µª"³o¬O§PÂ_°ÝÃD¡C§Ú§PÂ_§Ú­Ì±N±o¤£¨ì¥L­Ì¤ä«ù¡A¦pªG§Ú­Ì´M¨D¥¦¨Ã§i¶D¥L­Ì¨Æ¹ê¡A§Ú­Ì­n­±¹ïªº¬O§Ú­Ì¥¢¥h¹ïĬÁpªº½Í§Pºb±ì¡C"

Zumwalt stated, "But isn't that the ultimate immorality in a democracy; to

make a decision for the people of such importance without consulting them?"

¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S»¡"¦ý³o°Z¤£¬O¤@­Ó¥Á¥D°ê®a³Ì¤£¹D¼wªº¨Æ:ª½±µ§@¥X¹ï¤H¥Á¦p¦¹­«­nªº¨M©w¡A«o¨S¦³¿Ô¸ß¥L­Ì?"

Kissinger stated, "Perhaps, but I doubt that there are 1 million who could even

understand the issue."

©u¨¯¦N»¡"¤]³\¬O¡A¦ý§ÚÃhºÃ100¸U¤H¸Ì¡A½Ö¬Æ¦Ü¯à¤F¸Ñ³o°ÝÃD¡C"

Zumwalt responded, "Even if that presumtion is correct, those 1million can influence the opinions of the majority of the people. I believe itis my duty to take the other course."

¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S¦^µª"¤Î¨Ï³o°²³]¬O¥¿½Tªº¡A¨º100¸U¤H¥i¥H¤ÏÀ³¤j¦h¼Æ¤Hªº·N¨£¡C§Ú¬Û«H§Úªº³d¥ô¬O±Ä¨ú¨ä¥L¤è¦¡¡C"

Kissinger responded, "You should take care, lest your words result in a

reduction in the Navy budget."

©u¨¯¦N¦^µª:"§A»¡»¡¸ÜÀ³¤p¤ßÂI¡A§K±o¦]¬°§Aªº¸Ü¾É­P®ü­x¹wºâ´î¤Ö¡C"

µLªkª¾¹D¥L­Ì½Íªº¬O¤°»ò¨Æ¡A¦ýªÖ©w¬O»Ý­nªø´Á§ë¤J¡A»Pºû«ù®ü¤WÀu¶Õ¦³Ãö¡A¥iª¾¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S»P©u¨¯¦N¦b¥æ¯A¬Y¥ó¨Æ¡A¦Ó¥L­Ì¨â­Ó¦U¥NªíµÛ¡A®ü­x¤Î¬Y¶Õ¤Oªº¥ß³õ¡A¦Ó³o¥ó¨Æ·|ÄY­«¼vÅT¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¡C©u¨¯¦N»{¬°¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¯Ê¥F·N§Ó¦Ó¤£·|¤ä«ù¥L¬°¥L­Ì©Ò§@ªº¦¸¦n¨M©w¡A¦Ó³o·|³y¦¨»PĬÁp½Í§PªºÄw½XÅܤ֡C¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S»{¬°¡AÀHµÛ¬ü°ê¶V¨Ó¶V´I±j¡A¬ü°ê¤H¥Á±N¤£·|±µ¨ü¦¨¬°¦¸¦nªº¨M©w¡A¦Ó¥B¦b¥Á¥D°ê®a¡A¥L»{¬°¥L¦³³d¥ôÅý¤H¥Á§@¿ï¾Ü¡C

¤Þ¦Ûºû°ò:¬ü°ê¾Ëªk½á¤©¬ü°ê°ê·|[°t³Æ©M«O«ù®ü­x]ªºÅv¤O¡A¬O¬ü°ê®ü­x«Ø¥ßªº°ò¥Û¡C©Ò¥Hºû«ù¬ü°ê®ü­x¤O¶q¡A¨ü¾Ëªk«O»Ù?¦ý©u¨¯¦N»{¬°¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¯Ê¤Ö·N§Ó¥hºû«ù¡C

²{¤µ¬ü°ê®ü­x³Ì¥ý¶iªºÅX³vÄ¥¡A¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S¯ÅÅX³vÄ¥ªº¨ä¤¤¤@¿´¡A´N¥s¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S¸¹¡A¥H¬ö©À¤W¤åªº¤w¬G®ü­x¤W±N ¦¶©i¨Uº¸¯S¡C

¬ü°ê®ü­xÁÙ¦³¤@¿´²{§Ðªº³Õª«À]¾ÔÄ¥:¾Ëªk¸¹¡C                                                        

So we see what the intention of the State Department is regarding the People.

Another fact: On December 30, 1975, the California National Guard announced in a

press release (which I have) that the state's Military Police battalions were organized

and trained to provide immediate response to virtually every civil and man-made

disaster, as well as to assist law enforcement officers in emergency situations; to

carry out their law enforcement as well as their military mission. When I asked four

of the defendants in this case for their mission statement they did not provide it -

although they say it is public information.

²{¦b¨Ó¬Ý°ê°È°|Ãö©ó¤H¥Áªº·N¦V¬O¤°»ò¡C¥t¤@­Ó¨Æ¹ê:1975¦~12¤ë30¤é¡A¥[¦{°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤¦b¤@­Ó·s»D½Z(§Ú¦³)»¡:Áp¨¹¾Ë§LÀç¬O¦³²Õ´ªº¡A¥B¼ô½m´£¨Ñ¦b¨C­Ó¹ê»Ú°ê¤º¤Î¤H¬°¨aÃø®É¥ß§Yªº¤ÏÀ³¡A¥H¤Î¦bºò«æ±¡ªp®É¨ó§U±j¨î°õªk¤H­û;¥h°õ¦æ¥L­Ìªº±j¨î°õªk¤Î¥L­Ìªº­x¨Æ¥ô°È¡C·í§Ú°Ý¤F¥|¦ì³Q§i¦b³oºØ±¡ªp¤Uªº¥ô°È³¯­z®É¡A¥L­Ì¨Ã¨S´£¨Ñ¡AÁöµM¥L­Ì»¡³o¬O¤½¶}ªº°T®§¡C

The training spoken of for the California National Guard covers such subjects

as dealing with individual civilians/civil population, detention procedures, citizen's

rights, and similar matters. And you know as well as I do that, when there is Martial

Law, or Martial Rule, citizens have no rights - because the Constitution is pre-empted.

Even the uniforms of the National Guards who participate in this program are different

from the regular uniforms. Army spokesman will not reveal more about the uniforms.

But the Los Angeles Sheriffs Department para-military units, who have received this

training also, have army fatigues dyed black for their uniforms.

¥[¦{°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤ªº°V½m¡A²[»\¤F³B²z­Ó§O¥­¥Á/°ê¤º¤H¤f³o¼Ë¤lªº½ÒÃD¡B©ë¯dµ{§Ç¡B¤½¥ÁÅv¤O¤Î¤§Ãþªº°ÝÃD¡CµM«á§A§Ú³£ª¾·í§ÙÄY(Martial Law)®É¡A©ÎªÌ­x¨ÆºÞ¨î³W«h(Martial Rule)¡A¤½¥Á¨S¦³Åv§Q-¦]¬°¾Ëªk¬O³Q¥ý­áµ²ªº¡C¬Æ¦Ü°Ñ»P³o­pµeªº°ê¥Á§L¨îªA¤]»P±`³W¤£¦P¡C­x¶¤µo¨¥¤H±N¤£¦A³zÅS§ó¦h¨îªAªº°T®§¡C¦ý¬¥§üÁF¿¤Äµ³¡ªù·Ç­x¨Æ³æ¦ì¡A¤]¦¬¨ì³o¨Ç°V½m¡A¤]¦³¬V¶Â­x¨Æ°g±m¨îªA¡C

A further fact is the disaster preparedness plan for the Marine Corp Supply

Center in Barstow, California. Quoting from that document""Under the Constitution

and the laws of the United States, the preservation of law and order is the

responsibility of local and state government. And the authority to maintain the peace

and enforce the law is invested in the authorities of those goverments." There are

specific exemptions to the above concept. One of these pertains to federal intervention

to civil disturbances in certain situations. Military commanders are deemed to have

the inherent authority to take any measure reasonably necessary for the protection of

life and property in the event of a sudden unexpected public calamity which dirupts the

normal process of government and presents an emergency so eminent as to make it

dangerous to await instructions from appropriate authorities. This includes Law

Enforcement duties. The manual mentions something called "Garden Plot Forces,"

which we will discuss at length in a few minutes.

§ó¶i¤@¨Bªº¨Æ¹ê¬O¡A¥[¦{¤Ú´µ¦«®ü­x³°¾Ô¶¤«á¶Ô°ò¦aªº¨aÃø·Ç³Æ­pµe¡A¤Þ¥Î¸Ó¤å¥ó"¦b¬ü°ê¾Ëªk¤Î¬ü°êªk«ß¤U¡A«OÅ@ªk«ß¤Î©R¥O¬O·í¦a¤Î¦{¬F©²ªº³d¥ô¡Aºû«ù¤Î°õ¦æªk«ßªºÅv¤O¬O³o¨Ç¬F©²¸Ó§ë¸êªº"¤W­z·§©À¨ã¦³©ú½TªºÁŧK¤§·N¡C³o¨ä¤¤¤§¤@¬O¦b¬Y±¡ªp¤Uµo¥Íªº¥Á²³Ä̶áAÁp¨¹±N¤¶¤J¡C¦b¬ðµoªº¤½¦@¨a®`®É¡A­x¨Æ«ü´§©x±N³Qµø¬°©T¦³Åv¤O¥h±Ä¨ú¥ô¦ó¾A·í¦a±¹¬I¡A¨Ó«OÅ@¥Í©R¡B°]²£¦w¥þ¡A¦Ó³o±N¥´Â_¥¿±`¬F©²¬yµ{¡AµM«á§e²{¤@­Ó¦h»òºò«æªº±¡ªp¡A¥H¦¹¨Óµ¥­Ô¦³Ãö·í§½"¦MÀI"ªº«ü¥Ü¡C³o¥]§t±j¨î°õªk³d¥ô¡C³o¤â¥U´£¨ì¤@­Ó¥s"¶é¦a¤O¶q"ªºªF¦è¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì±µ¤U¨Ó±N½Í½×´X¤ÀÄÁ¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ erwincdw ©ó 2017-7-3 15:10 ½s¿è

¦^´_ 49# awepp

This means that a given system is analyzed, i.e., broken down into its subsystems, and these in turn are analyzed, until, by this process, one arrives at the logistical "atom," THE INDIVIDUAL [WC emphasis].This is where the process of SYNTHESIS [WC emphasis]properly begins, and at the time of the birth of the individual.

³oªí¥Üµ¹©wªº¨t²Î(¤HÃþªÀ·|?)¬O³Q¤ÀªRªº¡A´«¨¥¤§¡A©î¸Ñ¦¨¤l¨t²Î¡A¤Ï¹L¨Ó¤ÀªR¡Aª½¨ì©è¹FÅÞ¿è¤Wªº"­ì¤l"¡A"­ÓÅé" [WC emphasis].³o¬O­Ó¦X¦¨ªº¦a¤è[WC emphasis]¡C¦b­ÓÅé¥X¥Íªº¨º«b¨º¶}©l¡C(¬Ý¤£À´....*1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

§Ú·Q³oùتº·N«äÀ³¸Ó¬O³o¼Ë¡G³oªí¥Ü¨C·í¤@­Ó¨t²Î³Q¥Î¨Ó¤ÀªR¡A³£·|³Q¤À¸Ñ¦¨³\¦h¤l¨t²Î¨Ó¤ÀªR¡Aª½¨ì³o¹Lµ{¹F¨ì³Ì¤p³æ¤¸¡A¤]´N¬OÅÞ¿è·N¸q¤Wªº"­ì¤l"¡A¦b³oùجO«ü"­ÓÅé"[WC emphasis].±q³oùØ°_¬Oºî¦X¹Lµ{¶}©lªº°_ÂI¡A¤]¬O§e²{¥X­ÓÅ骺®É­Ô¡C

THE ARTIFICIAL WOMB

From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed toward building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.

¤H³y¤l®c

¦Û±q¤@­Ó¤HÂ÷¸Ó¤F¥À¿Ëªº¤l®c¡A¨C¶µ§V¤O³£´Â¦V¡Bºû«ù¡B°h¶i¤H³y¤l®c¡A¦hºØªº´À¥N«OÅ@¸Ë¸m©Î´ß¡C(¬Ý¤£À´....*2)

------------------------------

³o¬q§Ú²{¦bÀ´¤F¡A¤H¦b¤l®c¤¤¬O«D±`µÎ¾Aªº¡A¦ý¥Í²£¹Lµ{¬O±j­¢±N¤H±qµÎ¾AÀô¹Ò¤¤¡A©ì¤J¤@­Ó¥Rº¡µh­W¬D¾Ôªº­¯¥ÍÀô¹Ò¡A³o¹Lµ{¹ï¤Hªº¤ß²z³y¦¨¬YºØµ{«×ªº³Ð¶Ë¡A¤§«á¤H¦b¤@¥Í¤§¤¤¡A³£¦b¼ç·NÃѤ¤´M§ä¡B­««Ø「¤l®c」Àô¹Ò¡A¨Ò¦p¥´³y¤@­ÓµÎ¾Aªº©~®aÀô¹Ò¡B§ÈÅ@©Òµ¥µ¥³£¬O¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2017-7-3 20:15 ½s¿è

·PÁ»¡©ú

¨S¿ù¡AÀ³¸Ó¬O³o¼Ë¤l¡C
¦b°µ¤j¨t²Î¤ÀªR®É¡A»Ý­n¬ã¨s¦U­Ó¤l¨t²Îªº¦æ¬°¡A¤HÃþ¸gÀÙ³o­Ó¤j¨t²Î¡A¤£Â_²Ó¤À¤U¥h
¡Aª½¨ì"­ÓÅé"¬°¤î(¨C¤@­Ó¤H)¡A³o¤]´N¬O¤HÃþ»ù­Èªíªº¥Ñ¨Ó¡A¦³¥²­n¹ï¨C­Ó¤H©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¹q¬y§@µû¦ô¡A­ÓÅ駹¦¨«á¦A©¹¤W¤@¼h§@µû¦ô¡A¤ÏÂаµ¨ì°ê®a¡B¥þ¥@¬É¸gÀÙµû¦ô¬°¤î¡C¯uªº¬O¤£¥i«äij¡A³o¼Ë¹Bºâ¶q¡BÀx¦s¶q¡B¤ÀªRªk­n¦h»ò¥¨¤j¡B½ÆÂø¡C
¤H³y¤l®c«üªº¬O¦wíªºÀô¹Ò¡A±q®a®x¨ì°ê®a¡B¥@¬É¡A¥­¥Á»Pµ×­^°l¨Dªº³£¬O³o­Ó¡A¨S¦³¤£¦P¡A¦ý¬O¹F¦¨¤â¬q«o§¹¥þ¤£¦P¡C
·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç´N¬O¦b¥´³y¥@¬É©Êªº¤H³y¤l®c¡C

¤w¸g­×¥¿§¹²¦¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ awepp ©ó 2017-7-14 22:16 ½s¿è

Don Bell (who writes a weekly report) reported on July 25, 1975, that in May

of 1975, the 303 Civil Affaires group of the U.S. Army Reserves in Kearny,New

Jersey, conducted an exercise to sharpen plans for a military takeover of the state

government in New Jersey. According to Colonel Frances Clark, they had conducted

similar studies on how to seize municipal and county government over the past few

years. But this was the first time they had studied STATE government. Such units

were trained during World War II to operate captured governments in the foreign. We

never had federal troops trining to take over governments in the United States. When

local violence or catastrophe struck, the National Guard - under command of the

governor - went into action. This is definitely not the situation at this time.............................

1975¦~7¤ë25¡Aµn.¨©º¸(¼¶¼g¨C©P³ø¾É)³ø¾É¡A1975¦~5¤ë¡A¯Ã¿A¦è¡A¥d¥§¡A¬ü°ê«á³Æ­x303¥Á¬F¨Æ°È²Õ¡A¶i¦æ¤F¤@³õÃö©ó­x¨Æ±µºÞ¯Ã¿A¦è¦{¬F©²ªººt²ß¡C®Ú¾Ú³°­x¤W®Õ¥±®Ô¦è´µ.§J©Ô§J(Frances Clark)©Ò­z¡A¹L¥h´X¦~¥L­Ì¤w¸g°õ¦æÃþ¦üªº¬ã¨s¡AÃö©ó¦p¦ó¿y¹Ü¥«¤Î¿¤¬F©²¡C¦ý³oÁÙ¬O²Ä¤@¦¸¾Ç²ß¨ì±µºÞ¦{¬F©²¡C¹³³o¼Ëªº³æ¦ì¦b¤G¾Ô®É¡A³Q¥Î¨Ó«R¸¸¥~°ê¬F©²¡C¦b¬ü°ê¡AÁp¨¹­x¶¤±q¨Ó¨S¦³°V½m¥h±µºÞ¬F©²¡C·í¹J¨ì¦a¤è¼É¤O©Î¨aÃøŧÀ»®É¡A°ê¥Áĵ½Ã¶¤-¬O¦b¦{ªø«ü´§¤U-®i¶}¦æ°Ê¡Cµ´¹ï¤£¬O¦b³o¦¸ªº±¡ªp¤U¡C

Controlling the Masses

On February 16, 1975, in the SAN GABRIEL VALLEY TRIBUNE, it was reported

that the L.E.A.A. (funded by the Department of Justice) and the Police Foundation

(funded by the Ford Foundation) are prime movers toward implementing a national

police force. Each, however, contends they support local police agencies.The total

program invoices military units that have the function of taking over the administration

of local and state governments. That program is "Operation Cable Splicer" -

by Army civil affairs groups, a sub-plan of "Operation Garden Plot" (the Martial Law

program).

±±¨î¸s²³

1975¦~2¤ë16¤é¡A¸t»\³Õ¨¦½×¾Â³ø(SAN GABRIEL VALLEY TRIBUNE)
³ø¾É¡A°õªk´©§U§½(L.E.A.A.)(¥Ñ¬ü°ê¥qªk³¡¸ê§U)¡A¥H¤Îĵ¹î°òª÷·|(¥ÑºÖ¯S°òª÷·|¸ê§U)¬O³ÌªìÃö©ó¹ê²{¤@­Ó°ê®aĵ¹î¤O¶qªº¹ª§jªÌ¡AµM¦Ó¡A¥L­Ì¨C¤@­Ó³£ÁnºÙ¥L­Ì¬O¤ä´©·í¦aĵ¹î¾÷ºc¡C­x¨Æ³æ¦ìªº©Ò¦³­pµe³æ¾Ú¡A³£¦³­Ó±µºÞ¦a¤è¡B¦{¬F©²¦æ¬F³¡ªùªº¥\¯à¡C¨º­pµe¥s"¹qÆl±µÀY¦æ°Ê"-¥Ñ³°­x¥Á¬F²Õ´°õ¦æ¡A"¶é¦a¦æ°Ê"(§ÙÄY­pµe)ªº¤l­pµe¡C

The method by which the national police concept is being presented to the public

has changed. It was first disguised under the cover of protection against civil

disturbances. This program was as follows:
A. Keep the people from gathering in the streets.

B. Isolate and neutralize the revolution's leadership.

G Dispersal of crowds and demonstrators.

This is followed by successful prosecution in order to: (1) Validate the action

of police; (2) Denying the arrestees propaganda materials; and (3) Denying them the

opportunity to recover money damages against the police for arresting them.

³o¤è¦¡¤w¸gÂàÅܦ¨°ê®aĵ¹î·§©À¡A¥B§Y±N¦b¤j²³­±«e§e²{¡C²Ä¤@¨B¬O°°¸Ë¦b¨¾¤î¥Á²³Ä̶äW¡C³o¹Lµ{¬O³o¼Ëªº:

A.«O«ù¥Á²³¦bµó¤W»E¶°¡C

B.©t¥ß¤Î¤¤¥ß¤Æ¹B°Ê»â³S¡C

C.¤À´²¤H¸s¤Î¥Ü«ÂªÌ¡C

¨BÆJ·|¹ý©³¹ê¦æ¥H­P(1)¨Ïĵ¹î¦æ°Ê¥Í®Ä(2)ªý¤î¶e®·®ø®§´²¼½(3)ªý¤î¥Á²³¦]³Q¶e®·¦Ó¥Ó½Ð½ßÀvª÷ªº¾÷·|¡C

Let me quote for you the scenario which was developed for Cable Splicer One,

Two and Three, to justify the needs for dealing with civil disturbances:"Phase One:

an arrest and shooting provoke crowd unrest and threats against public officials and a

riot begins to form. Phase Two: police vehicles are ambushed, various attempted

assasinations of public officials occur, destruction and raiding of armories occur, and

thousands of people begin to gather and local police loose control. Phase Three:

increased movement of rioters and the crowds must be dispursed before they become

sympathetic with the rioters.The National Guard and the local police loose control."

Åý§Ú¬°§A¤¶²Ð¸}¥»¹qÆl±µÀY1¡B2¤Î3¡A±µ¤U¨Óªºµo®i¡A¬°³B²z¥Á²³Ä̶éһݪºÅG¸Ñ:"²Ä¤@¶¥¬q:¶e®·¤ÎºjÀ»¿E°_¤H¸s°Ê¶Ã¡A¹ïĵ¹î³y¦¨«Â¯Ù¡AµM«á¼É°Ê¶}©l§Î¦¨¡C²Ä¤G¶¥¬q:ĵ¥Î¨®½ø³Q¥ñÀ»¡A¦UºØ¥ø¹Ï·t±þĵ¹î¨Æ¥óµo¥Í¡A·´Ãa¡B§T¨ú­x¸Ëµo¥Í¡A¤W¤d¥Á²³¶}©l»E¶°¡AµM«á·í¦aĵ¤è¶}©l¥¢¥h±±¨î¡C²Ä¤T¶¥¬q:¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¼É®{±¡¶Õ¡AµM«á¥Á²³¤@©w­n³QÅXÂ÷¡A¦b¥L­Ì¶}©l¹ï¼É®{¦P±¡¤§«e¡C°ê¥Á§L¤Î·í¦aĵ¤è¥¢¥h±±¨î¡C"

This scenario provides for an orderly transition from state to federal control.

The Deputy Attorney General of California commented,at a Cable Splicer Three

conference, that anyone who attacks the State - even verbally - becomes a

revolutionary and an enemy by definition. They are the enemy and must be destroyed.

This program was taught in almost every state west of the Mississippi River and

included as participants local active military, reserve military, and civilian police.

The course name was "Civil Emergency Management Course". The official explanation

that was to be given, if any questions were asked about the program, was:"This

activity is a continuous, joint law enforcement-military liaison effort and a

continuation of coordination established last year.

³o¸}¥»´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó±q¦{Âಾ¨ìÁp¨¹±±¨îªº¦³§Ç¦a¹L´ç´Á¡C¥[¦{¥qªk³¡°Æ³¡ªø¦b¤@³õ¹qÆl±µÀY·|ij¤Wµû½×»¡¡A"¥ô¦ó¤H§ðÀ»¦{¬F©²-¬Æ¦Ü¤fÀY¤W-±N¦¨¬°©w¸q¤Wªº­²©R®a¤Î¼Ä¤H¡C¥L­Ì¬O¼Ä¤H¡A¥²¶·³QºR·´"¡C

´X¥G¨C­Ó¦b±K¦è¦è¤ñªe¥H¦èªº¦{¬F©²³£³Q±Ð¾É³o­pµe¡A¥]§t§@¬°°Ñ¥[ªÌªº·í¦a­x¶¤¡B«á³Æ­x¶¤¡B¥H¤Î¥Áĵ¡C½Òµ{¦WºÙ¬O"¥Á¶¡ºò«æºÞ²z½Òµ{"¡C¦p¦³¥ô¦óÃö©ó¦¹½Òµ{ªº°ÝÃD¡A©x¤è¸ÑÄÀ¤w»¡©ú¡A³o¬¡°Ê¬O­Ó³sÄò¡Aµ²¦X­x¨Æ±j¨î°õªkªºÁpô¥\¤Ò¡A¥H¤Î¥h¦~«Ø¥ß¨ó§@ªºÄò½s¡C

In 1976, the OAKLAND TRIBUNE carried the most complete explanation of what

is planned. It is reported in it entirety in the NATIONAL CHRONICLE which added an

analysis to the story. (The OAKLAND TRIBUNE'S editor died suddenly after the story

was published.) And, I quote:

1976¦~¡A¶ø§JÄõ½×¾Â³ø(OAKLAND TRIBUNE)°O¸ü¤F¡A¤°»ò³Q­pµeµÛªº³Ì§¹¾ãªº»¡©ú¡C¥L±N¥¦§¹¾ã³ø¾É¦b°ê®a½s¦~¥v¡A¨Ã¦b¸ÌÀY¥[¤F¤@­Ó¤ÀªR¡C(¦b³ø¾Éµoªí«á¡A¸Ó³ø½s¿è¬ðµM¦º¤`)§Ú¦b¦¹¤Þ¥Î:

Last Saturday the California National Guard unveiled a new Law

Enforcement Assistance Force - L.E.A.F., a specially trained and

outfitted Military Police unit, whose members will serve as shock

-troups in the state's war against political protesters and

demonstrators.

¤W¬P´Á¤»¡A¥[¦{°ê¥Á§L¤½§G¤F¤@­Ó·sªº³æ¦ì¡A°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤-L.E.A.F¡A¤@­Ó¸g¹L¯S§O°V½m¤Î°t¦³¾Ë§Lªº³æ¦ì¡A¦b±N¨Ó¦{¾Ôª§®É(¹ï§Ü¬Fªv§ÜijªÌ¤Î¥Ü«ÂªÌ®É)¡A¨ä¦¨­û±N·|¬O¬°¬ðÀ»³¡¶¤¡C

I saw a full-dress exhibition of what the California National Guard has

planned for the next American revolution. Helicopters, SWAT teams,

civilian military policemen in jack boots and helmets, twelve-guage

shotguns, .38 and .45 caliber pistols, radios, walkie talkies, and

electrically-controlled intelligence centers wired for instant

communications with any police force in the state.

§Ú¬Ý¨ì¤@­Ó²±¸Ëªº®iÄý·|¡AÃö©ó¥[¦{°ê¥Á§L¬°¤U­Ó¬ü°ê­²©Rªº­pµe¡Cª½¤É¾÷¡B¯Sĵ¶¤¡A¥Áĵ¬ïµÛªø¹u¤ÎÀY²¯¡A12µoªº´²¼uºj¡A0.38¤Î0.45¤f®|¤âºj¡AµL½u¹q¡A¹ïÁ¿¾÷¤Î¹q¤l±±¨î±¡³ø¤¤¤ß¡A¥i¥ß§Y»P¦{ĵ³¡¶¤§@³q°T¡C

L.E.A.F. is a 1000-member unit put together this year to handle unique

law enforcement problems, such as mass civil disobedience, protest

demonstrations and riots. In other words, breaking heads and taking

names. L.E.A.F. has the support of Governor Brown, a quarter-million

dollar worth of grants from the federal government, and no public

opposition from civil liberties groups.

°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤¡A¦b¤µ¦~¬O±N¤@­Ó³¡¶¤±N¤@¤d¤H©ñ¦b¤@°_¡A³B²z¿W¯Sªº°õªk°ÝÃD¡A¹³¬O²³¦hªº¤½¥Á¤£ªA±q¡A§Üij¥Ü«ÂªÌ¤Î¼É°Ê¡C´«¥y¸Ü»¡´N¬O¡A¥´¯}ÀYµM«á±þ¦º¥L¡C°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤¨ü¨ì¦{ªø¥¬®Ôªº¤ä«ù¡A¨Ã±o¨ìÁp¨¹¬F©²25¸U¤¸ªº®½ÃØ¡A¥B¨S¦³¨ü¨ì¥ô¦ó¤½¥Á¦Û¥Ñ¹ÎÅ餽¶}¤Ï¹ï¡C

For all its ineptitude, however, L.E.A.F. has a frightening possibility

from a civil liberty standpoint. It is a direct product of the California

"Cable Splicer" conferences - a series of high-level secret meetings

between government officials, lawy enforcement officers, and military

planners held during the late '60s and early '70s. The meetings were

held as late as 1975, so far as many public records show. These were

the conferences which COUNTER-SPY magazine had identified as

California's "Garden Plot Sub-Plan:.

±q¤½¥Á¦Û¥Ñ¨Ó¬Ý°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤¦³¥i©Èªº¥i¯à©Ê¡A¥¦ºØºØªº¤£¾A·í¡AµL½×¦p¦ó¡A¡C¥¦¬O¥[¦{"¹qÆl±µÀY"·|ijªºª½±µ²£«~-¦b¬F©²©x­û¡B°õªk©x­û¡B¤Î­x¨Æ­pµeªÌ¤§¶¡ªº¤@¨t¦C°ª¶¥¯µ±K·|­±¡A¨Ã«ùÄòÁ|¦æ¦b60¦~¥N¨ì70¦~¥N¦­´Á¡C¨ì¦¹¬°¤î¡A®Ú¾Ú³\¦h¤½¦@°O¿ýÅã¥Ü¡A³Ì«á¤@¦¸·|­±¦b1975¦~¡A³o¨Ç·|ij´N¬O¤Ï¶¡¿ÒÂø»x©Ò½T»{¡A¦p¦P¥[¦{ªº"¶é¦a­pµeªº¤l­pµe"¡C

Gary Davis, Governor Brown's righthand man, says L.E.A.F. is to

assist civil police not to replace them. Gary says, "Civilians could

expect a civilian type law enforcement rather than what is commonly

known as Martial Law." Despite this assurance, L.E.A.F.'s exercises

look disturbingly like the military coup described in the novel, SEVEN

DAYS IN MAY.

¦{ªø¥¬®Ôªº¥k¤â¡A¥[¨½.À¹ºû´µ»¡¡A°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤¬OÀ°§U¥Áĵ¦Ó¤£¬O¨ú¥N¥L­Ì¡C"¥Á²³¥i¥H¹w´Á¤@­Ó¥­¥Á¦¡ªº°õªk¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¤j®a»{¬°ªº§ÙÄY¡C"¾¨ºÞ¦³³o¼Ëªº«OÃÒ¡A°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤ªººt²ß¡AÅý¤H¤£¦w¦a¬Ý°_¨Ó¹³¤p»¡"¤­¤ë¤C¤ÑSEVEN DAYS IN MAY "¸Ì©Ò´y­zªº­x¨Æ¬FÅÜ¡C

L.E.A.F. soldiers with nightsticks sood at intersections, stopping cars

with suspicious occupants, checking I.D. cards and generally intimidating

onlookers with their SWAT style uniforms, their sidearms and helmets.

Perhaps more ominously, several participants in the role-playing

exercises Saturday admitted that, even under simulated pressure,

there has already been a number of incidents where the L.E.A.F. troops

used excessive force to quell disturbances - even though their orders

forbade it." (End of quote.)

°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤ªº¤h§L°tµÛĵ´Ò¯¸¦b¸ô¤f¡A½L¬d¦³¥iºÃ­¼«Èªº¨®½ø¡AÀˬd¨­¤ÀÃҤΨ­¬ï«ÂÀ~ªºSWAT­·®æ¨îªA¡C¤]³\§ó¤£²»ªº¬O¡A´X­Ó¨¤¦â§êºtºt²ßªº°Ñ»PªÌ©Ó»{¡A§Y¨Ï¦b¼ÒÀÀªºÀ£¤O¤U¡A¤w¸g¦³¤@¨Ç°õªk´©§U³¡¶¤¡A¨Ï¥Î¹L«×¤O¶q¥h¥­®§Ä̶Ã-§Y¨Ï¥L­Ìªº©R¥O¸T¤î¥¦¡C(¤Þ¥Îµ²§ô)

ªð¦^¦Cªí