ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«

¤H类¤ß¤¤ªº¥ÃùÚ¤õµK(¤C¦¸¤¸°ª灵讯®§)

¸Ì­±¤S´£¨ì¤F®ð©I§lªk¡A§Æ±æ¤j®a¯à¬Ý¬Ý

¨Ó·½:¤H类¤ß¤¤ªº¥ÃùÚ¤õµK(¤C¦¸¤¸°ª灵讯®§)

¦b这¤@½g讯®§¤¤¡A来¦Û²Ä¤C¦¸¤¸¥úªº°ª灵--¥½ªk¯à¶q传¹DªÌ¡A¤S¤@¦¸´£¨ì¤F齐·ç尔¤j师´¿经¦h¦¸±Ð导ªº´¶©Ô纳©I§lªk¡A¥i见¡A´¶©Ô纳对¤_§Ú们ªº´£¤É¬O¦h¤\¦h¤\ªº­«­n¡A当¤@个¦P样ªº讯®§¡A¤ÏÎ`¦h¦¸¦a§e现¦b±zªº­±«eªº时­Ô¡A¨º«K¬O来¦Û灵»îªº细语¡A©Ò¥H¡A请±z¡A¨C¤Ñ®³¥X¤@©wªº时间¡A¥Î¤ßªº°µ¤@¤U´¶©Ô纳©I§lªk¡A¦pªG±z还没¦³°µ过´¶©Ô纳¡A¨º¤\¡A现¦b¡A恳请±z¡A给¦Û¤v¤@个Éó会¡A´N¦b当¤U¡A开©l°µ°_§a¡I¡I

Greetings, dear precious Hearts, I AMThe Chancellor, whom is known to you as Mufa...of the 7thLight.
I have ever sought to bring to you,the best possible tidings of this Earth plane¡¦s movement into the4th Light, and in this moment, it is my intent, to fulfill thispromise to you once more
What has been hidden from youuntil recently in your awakening process, is the power of the Lightinside of you: that Heart Light, that shines so bright within you,that is your Sacred gift of Creator¡¦s Love, yourDivinity.

¤j®a¦n¡A亲爱ªº¬Ã贵灵­×ªÌ们¡A§Ú¬O来¦Û²Ä¤C¦¸¤¸¥úªº¥½ªk¯à¶q传¹DªÌ¡C§Ú¤w经试图给§A们带来¦a²y扬¤É¨ì²Ä¥|¥úªº³Ì¥i¯àªººÖ­µ¡A¦¹时¦¹¨è¡A这¬O§Úªº·Nº@¡A实现这个©Ó诺¦b¤§«e¤@ª½³Q隐Â꽨ì³Ìªñªº觉¿ô进µ{¡A§Y¬O内¤ß¤§¥úªº¤O¶q¡A从§A内¤ß发¥X来ªº¥ú¨~¡A¨º¬O§A们³yª«ªÌªº¯«Éo¤§爱ªº礼ª«¡A§A们ªº¯«©Ê¡C

Expressed in the powerof your genetic coding is the capacity to stabilise and toreformulate your physical structure into that which enfolds itselfinto a new formation, as it receives the gift of higher frequenciesbased in Love. Like the rose, born of a tightly woven bud, you havethe gift of expansion as you bloom in your Love, guided ever by thescript woven into your DNA, your very cellular structure: toblossom fully, into that which is your fullest potentialnow.

内¦b°ò¦]编码¯à¶qªºªí现¬O¯à¶q趋¦V稳©w¡A­«·s进¤J§Aª«²zÌÛ³y¦}¥B¦Û¦æÓì应¥¦¤@个·sªº§Î¦¡¡A¦b¥¦±o¨ì§ó°ª层­±¯à¶qªº礼ª«--爱¡C¦n¹³ª´ºÀ¡A¥X¥Í¦b¤@个±K实ªºªáÁ¢¡A当§A¦b爱¤¤Ác²±ªº时­Ô§A¦³¤F§ó扩®iªº礼ª«¡A¤Þ导¤F§A´¿经¦b¥ô¦ó时­Ô编码§AªºDNA¡A§Aªº细­M结ÌÛ:¥þ­±绽©ñ¡A进¤J现¦b³Ì¤jªº潜¯à¡C

This Light within youshines, no matter who or what your circumstance, as you openyourself to a process of healing, of releasing that which no longerserves you, in your 3rd dimensional focus on reality. As yourelease of your guilts and hurts, no longer concerned with blame,rather, focused on forgiveness, compassion, and Honouring that alldo as they feel is appropriate for them at every turn, it shinesbrighter and brighter. It is this simplicity of personal healing,that causes a world to shift in consciousness, as your Heart Lightaligns in a Loving way to the Heart Lights aroundyou.

这个¦b§A¤ß¤¤闪«Gªº¥ú¨~¡A¤£ºÞ¦b¤°¤\±¡况¤U¡A当§A¥´开ªv疗进µ{释©ñ¨º¨Ç¤£¦AªA务§Aªº¡A¦b§A²Ä¤T±K«×ªº»EµJ现实¡C当§A释©ñ§Aªº业¤O伤®`¡A¤£¦b连±µ爱ªº¤õµK¡A¦Ó¬O»EµJ¦b宽®¤¡A·O´d¡A³ß悦这¤@¤Á对¤_DNA¨C¦¸转变来说³£¬O«ÜµÎÓ쪺¡A¥¦变±o§ó¥[ªº©ú«G¡C这¬O简单ªº个¤H·U¦X¡A却导­P¥@¬É©Êªº¤j转变¡A当§Aªº¤ß¤¤¥ú¨~趋¦V爱¤§¸ô¡A¥ú¨~将围绕着§A¡C

The awesome changesand shifts in your experience now, as the collective of Humanity,will release you from the fear-based reality of the thirddimensional focus of polarised thought patterning, into one whereLove prevails, expressed constantly in the bringing forth of Lovingwords and gestures to one another, and the Joy of exploring fullyyour potentials in ways that appear exceedingly difficult to you atthis time.

现¦b«D±`´Îªº转变³Q§A经历着¡A当®£惧释©ñ¡A§A会脱ÖòĤT±K«×ªº®£惧实¬Û°ò础«ä·Q结ÌÛ¡A¦¨为¤@个¦b爱¤¤²±¦æ¡Aªí现为随¤§¦Ó来ªº¥ú爱¤§语¡A¦}¥Î³ß悦扫´y§A¦b¦¹时显现ªºÌå«×§x难¡C

Earth has been greatlysought after by some extra-terrestrial races, as the vessel ofascension coding of the DNA of all life on this planet that it is,and for its generosity of Spirit, as Gaia/Mother Earth herself hasever done her utmost to support all life in its desired formationof Being. Such sentience as a planetary Being, while not unusual,is difficult to accommodate in this formation: Gaia/Mother Earthhas immense Love woven into her very core, that has brought to you,in every possible circumstance, that which supports your pathwaysof evolution in Light, despite the limitations and curtailmentsplaced on the Human experience in the reduction of DNA and manyother factors, due to a complex of previous and future events inyour time matrix, as it stands at present

¦a²y´¿³Q¤@¨Ç¥~¬PÏú±Ú¤j规¼Ò±´¯Á过¡A¦}对¦b这¤§¤Wªº©Ò¦³¥Íª«进¦æ¤FDNAªº编码¡A对¤_¦a²y¦Û¤vªº灵»î¡A盖亚¥À亲¦Û¤v来说Ìå¤jªº¤ä«ù着¦b¦o¨­Ê^¤W¥Í¬¡着ªº¥Í©R¡C这Ïú¦æ¬P¥Í©Rªºª¾觉¡A¦}¤£±`见¡A¥hÓì应这Ïú¨Æ实属¤£©ö¡A盖亚¥À亲对¦oªº¨C¤@个³¡¤À倾ª`¤F¥þ³¡ªº爱¡A对§A来说¡A¦b¨C个¥i¯àªº±¡况³£¤ä«ù§Aªº¥ú¤§进¤Æ¸ôµ{¡A¤£ºÞ这¨Ç«Ê¦L©M­­¨î³Q©ñ¸m¦b¤H类Ê^验¤¤¡A©MDNAªº¤j³¡¤Àªº«d减¡A声©ú¦b¦­¥ýªº©M¥¼来ªº¨Æ¥ó¦b§Aªº时间¯x阵ªº权§Q¡A³£¬O¦b当¤U¡C

There have been, andstill continue to be, subliminal and overt campaigns of afear-based nature, to ensure the Human populations of Earth willcompliantly be in a state of surrender to a seemingly higher powerne that however seeks to control and to destroy all in itspath.
We of the Guidancereality have continuously and patiently put aside each of theiractions and intents as best as possible, to ever allow for peacefulresolution of a process of great conflict and war, that has gone onfor over 500 million years, with Earth as the desired fruit ofvictory. It is now reaching its final culmination, as this time ofpotential for rapid advancement into the next dimension is nowavailable to you as Humankind on Earth. There are those who have agreat interest in preventing this process from reaching completion;they desire Earth¡¦s depopulation and even destruction, for reasonsof their own, and the access that may be gained through the stargates that will come on line, as the Human DNA reaches its fullestactivation at the appropriate time, when the window for it to do soopens fully, in the time period from 2012 to2017.

¤w经¦s¦b¡A©M继续¦s¦b潜·N识§ó¦h°ò¤_®£惧层­±¡A¥HÚÌ«O¦a²y¤Wªº¤H类¦ÚªA¤_ªí­±ªº§ó°ªªº¤O¶q¡A¥¦¨ä实³£¬O±±¨î©MºR毁¡C§Ú们这¨Ç«ü导ªÌ¡A¤£断ªº­@¤ßªº§â¥L们带¦V³Ì¦nªº¤@­±¡A¤¹许关¤_战¨Æªº©M¥­议会进µ{¡A¨º¤w经«ù续¤F¤­亿¦~ªº战¨Æ将过¥h随着¦Ó来ªº¬O¦a²yªº²z·QªºÐ`§Q¡C这¤w经进¤J¤F³Ì¦Z°ª¼é¡A¶X着时间¤õ车§Ö³t进¤J¤U¤@个±K«×¡A对¤_现¦bªº¤H类来说¬O¥i¯àªº¡C这个进µ{¤w经±o¨ì¤F«O证¡A¥L们º@±æ¤H¤f减¤Ö¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬OºR毁¡A¥X¤_¥L们¦Û¤vªº­ì¦]¡A¤¹许³q过ªº¬P门将会¥´开¡A当¤H类DNA¥R¤À¿E¬¡¦b2012¨ì2017ªº时间¡C

Needless to say, we ofthe Guardian Alliance will not allow for this alternative tohappen: should the worst come to pass, you will find yourselfevacuated from this Earth, and relocated on the New Earth in areceiving station, to begin your rightful process of evolvingthrough and beyond the 4th dimension.
This evacuationprocess is the extreme: we trust, that with your Heartfelt service,it will not be needed; and it is to understand, that there is noneed to be walking onto any ship ¡V you will simply find yourselfthere, by the pre-arrangement of your own Soul¡¦s Love for you, asis the case Eternally.

¤£¥Î说¡A§Ú们«O护联·ù将¤£会¤¹许这Ïú´À¥N发¥Í¡G将¥i¯à¬O³Ì严­«ªº³q过¡A§A将会发现将会从¦a²yºMÖáA¦}¦w±Æ·s¦a²y±µ¨ü¯¸¡A从¦Ó开©l§Aªº¥¿Ú̪º进¤Æ¸ôµ{¦b²Ä¥|±K«×¡C这¦¸ºMÖÃ过µ{¬OÌåºÝªº¡G§Ú们¬Û«H¡A°ò¤_§Aªº©¾¤ßªA务¡A¥¦¬O没¦³¥²­nªº¡C¦Ó¥B¬O©ú¤Fªº¡A没¦³¥²­nµn¤W¥ô¦ó飞²î¡A§A将会«Ü¦ÛµMªº发现§A¦b­þ¤I¡A©ÎªÌ§A发现¤F灵»î¤§爱¡A©ÎªÌ¬O险¹Ò¡C

What I have stated mayseem to be very strong: I assure you, my intent is to have you beso prepared, as to no longer require of my services in thiscapacity, for you will know of your connectedness to the Light ofyour Soul; and your place in the very Heart of Creator¡¦sLove.
It is from Love, thatyou would journey forth, to bring forth of your many new gifts, asyou discover the full capacity of what is now available to you inthe 4th Light. As you open into the full flower of your patterning,the Love is so great that you will feel the intense desire to be ofservice to the whole, and to learn all that you might in order tocreate as you would wish to receive from others, in the openness ofyour Heart, and the Joy of giving what is needed by those aroundyou.
What you may do toprepare now, to ensure that your place in this process is all thatit might be, is to continue to diligently place yourself into theLove of your own Higher Self/Soul Essence, each day, in a processof meditation, or sitting in a peaceful place of contemplation ¡Vbringing deep relaxation to your physical body, and placingyourself into a state of Peaceful awareness.

¬Ý°_来§Ú¬O«D±`ªº强µw¡G§Ú¦V§A«O证¡A§Úªº·N图¬O让§A这样­ã备着¡A¦]为¤£¥²¦A»Ý­n§Ú¦b这个实¬ÛªA务¡A¦]为§A将会ª¾¹D连±µ§Aªº灵»î¤§¥ú¡A来¦Û³yª«¥Dªº¥ú¡C这¬O从爱¡A§A将会«e进¡A赢±o§A·sªº¤Ñ赋¡A当§A发现§A¤w经¯à够发现²Ä¥|¥úªº¯à¤O¡C当§A¥´开¥þ§Úªº¯à¶q¡A爱¬O这样ªº伟¤j¡A§A将会¦³«D±`强¯Pªºº@±æ¥hªA务¥þÊ^¡A从¤¤学会¦bªA务别¤HÏú±o¨ì§A¤ß灵ªº开©ñ¡A¦}¥H给¤©¦Ó³ß悦¡C§A现¦b´N°µ­ã备¡A´£¥X§A©Ò¦³¥i¯àªº®Èµ{¡A继续§â§A¦Û¤v¸m¨­¤_爱ªº­ß·Q灵»îªº­ß·Q¡A¨C¤Ñ¡A­ß·Qªº进µ{¡A©ÎªÌ§¤¦b¦w静ªº¦a¤è¡A§¹¥þ©ñªQ§Aªº¨­Ê^¡A§â§A¦Û¤v带进¤@个§¹¬üªº©M¥­¹Ò¬É¡C

As has been stated sooften before, bathing yourself in golden Light particles, bringingthem in through your crown chakra, flowing them into the pinealgland in the centre of your head, activating your gift ofconnectedness into higher frequencies; flowing them down thecentral energy column to the thymus below the throat, to releasethe past and activating your potential, and into the Heart ¡Vradiating out through all of the bodies, to become enveloped in anorb of golden Light of Love-filled vibration ¡V this golden or pranabreath, is the greatest healing, the most powerful transformer ofthat which is out of Love, into Love again, that you could bring toyourself. It opens all pathways for you, as you sit and breathe foras long as possible (50 breaths), visualising the golden Lightmoving throughout your bodies, and bathing you in their Love. Itenables your greater Beingness to align directly to you, to bringits Love into your experience of yourself, and to share with youwhat it would offer to you at that time of deep connectedness, byplacing thoughts into your awareness, to resolve whatever issuesare troubling you, and to show to you the path to take for Love toexpress itself to the fullest possibility.
Taking the time to bein this form of meditation is truly the doorway into the new focusof reality: a way of Being so different, it will not make any senseto you, how you could have been as you are now. By placing yourselfin a Loving state of connectedness with your Higher Being, andfollowing the prompts you are given in this focus, you will ensurethat all that you may create, is created. For it is the level ofLove in your Heart, that is the key: to activate the parts of yourDNA that at present seemingly serve no purpose; to allow more Lightto be held within the cellular structure, it is necessary to bringto yourself these baths of Light, and to consciously strengthenyour knowingness of your connectedness to Light, and to your ownBeingness.

¦b这个¦¨为习惯¤§«e¡A§â§A¦Û¤v¨N¯D¦bª÷¦â¥ú¨~¤¤¡A带着¥L们¬ï¶V§Aªº顶³¡脉轮¡A¬y动着¥L们进¤JªQªGÊ^¤¤¤ß¡A¿E¬¡§Aªº¤Ñ赋连±µ°ª§Ú¡A¯d着¥L们进¤J¯ÝµÄ¡A释©ñ过¥h¿E¬¡§Aªº潜¤O¡Aª½¨ì¥þ¨­©Ò¦³ªº³¡¤À¡Aª½¨ì¥þ¨­³£³Qª÷¦â¥ú°é¥]围-这个ª÷¦â©I§l¡A¬O³Ì¤jªºªv疗¤èªk¡A¬O³Ì¦³¤O¶qªº传°e爱ªº¤O¶q¡A§A将¯à够¦A¤@¦¸ªº进¤J爱¡C¥¦为§A¥´开©Ò¦³³q¹D¡A当§A§¤着©M²`©I§l¡A·Q¶H这个ª÷¦â¤§¥ú²¾动¨ì§Aªº¨­Ê^¤W­±¡A带着§A进¤J¥L们ªº爱¡C¥¦将¿E¬¡§Aªº¥»质¤Þ导§A¡A带着¥¦ªº爱进¤J§Aªº¦Û§ÚÊ^验¡A©M§A¤À¨É§ó¥[²`层ªº连±µ¡A§â·Qªk带进§Aªºª¾晓¡A发现§Aªº问题¡A«ü¤Þ§A¤èªk¥h¥Î爱¥R满¥¦¡Cªá¨Ç时间¦b这个¤ßªºµJ点©M实¬Û¡G¤@个¤£¦PªºÊ^验¡A§â§A¦Û¤v带进爱ªº连±µ§Aªº°ª§Ú¡A

It is to be sincere inyour intent to heal, to create, to bring forth Love at everyopportunity: to no longer be angry, for life is what it is; and allis there for your learning and evolution. You are the powerfulCreator, as you place yourself into a state of Love-filledpresence: all that you desire to bring forth from this space, isavailable to you, in accordance with the Divine will of your Soul.It knows of the importance of this time: it seeks to bring to youthe gift of its Light, to ensure that all is created in the mostLoving of ways.
As you continue todefine and redefine, that which is of Love, releasing that which isfrom a base of fear, you will discover your power to createstrengthens day by day; and while response may not always bepossible immediately, it is on its way to you, the moment the pathis cleared to do so, in the level of Love that you hold foryourself, and for those around you, in the desiredexperience.

¥¦将¬O¯u诚ªº¦b§A带着ªv·Uªº·N图¨½­±¡A创³y¡A带来¨C¤@个«e¤è爱ªºªí达¡G¤£¦b带着愤«ã¡A§Y¥Í©R¤§©Ò¬O¡A¤@¤Á³£¬O为¤F§A学习ÉO进¤Æ¡C§A¬O¤O¶qªº³yª«¡A当§A§â§A¦Û¤v¸m¨­¤_爱ªº国«×时¡G§A©Ò¦³ªº´Á±æ¬O从这¨½带来«e进动¤Oªº¡A对§A来说¬O¥i¯àªº¡A带着¯«Éoªº来¦Û灵»îªº·Nº@处¦b©M谐¤¤¡C¥¦ª¾晓这­«­nªº时¨è¡G¥¦寻¨D带给§A¥úªº赠礼¡A¥HÚÌ«O©Ò¦³³Q创³yªº³£¬O°ò¤_爱ªº¹D¸ô¡C当§A继续¿Å¶q©M¬É©w¡A§Y¥¦¬O爱¡A释©ñ®£惧ªº层­±¡A§A会发现§Aªº创³yªº¤O¶q¤@¤Ñ¤ñ¤@¤Ñ强¤j¡C当¥¦¤Ï应ªº¦}¤£¬O¨C¤Ñ³£¨º¤\ªº©ú显¨³³t¡A¨ÌµM¬O§Aªº¹D¸ô¡A¦b这个时­Ô²MÏ¡着¡A¦b爱ªº级别«O«ù¦í§Aªº¦Û§Ú¡C让¥¦围绕着§A¡AÊ^验©Ò»Ýªº经验¡C

It is to remember, atime and a place, when all flowed in Divine perfectedness; whereLove was so intrinsic to all that was thought and done each day,that it was the greatest of gifts, to create in Joy, something thatpleased you so, as it was of service to the whole, as it showed toyou even more clearly, the Divine perfection of every tiniestparticle or largest understanding of the cosmos. You took such Joyin welcoming each new journey, for you knew the gifts of it wouldbe great ¡V not ones born of struggle, they were of a Love-filledway of Being, that had you reaching out to explore and discover allthat you might experience in the process, as you learned that whichenhanced your journey even more, bringing forth greater Joy andcelebration in how life could be experienced.
And as then, it is sonow: you are never alone: always, is the company of Heaven, alignedto you, to show to you your Love, to share with you understandingson how to have it be even more special and powerful, as the forceof change, of healing, of evolution, that it truly is: to allowyourself to bloom, in fullest measure, in your Love, as the part ofCreator¡¦s Light that you truly are.
I AM The Chancellor,Mufa; I hold you ever in my Love, for you are most precious to me.I welcome all that you would bring forth, as you journey now eachday in your Love...for in this, we are all of us who Guide you,able to be of greatest service to you, in these times oftransition. Remember your Divinity: remember, that you are greatlyLoved, and prosper in this knowing, in all ways now, as the EternalFlame in your Heart is known and expresses through you, the powerof your Love, to cause a world to Shift inConsciousness.
Andso it is.

¥²须记¦í¡A¤@个时间©M¤@个¦a点¡A当©Ò¦³ªº¬y¦V«ü¦V¯«Éo§¹¬üÊ^验¡A¦b¨º¨½爱¬O©Ò¦³·Qªk©M°µªkÊ^现ªº¥»质¡A¥¦¬O³Ì¦nªº礼ª«¡A创³y³ß悦¡A¬Y¨Ç¨Æ±¡¿E励着§A¡A¥¦¬OªA务¤_¥þÊ^¡A¥¦显现§A§¹¾ãªº²M´·ªº¦Û¤v¡A这个¯«Éoªº§¹¬üÊ^验©ÎªÌ³Ì¤jµ{«×ª¾晓¦t©zªº´¼¼z¡C§A带着这¤\¦hªº³ß悦¥Hªï±µ¨C¤@个·sªº®Èµ{¡A¦]为§Aª¾¹D这¥÷礼ª«¬O伟¤jªº-¤£¬O¤@个¤Hªº奋¤æ¡A¥L们¬O¥R满着爱ªº¥Í©R¤§¸ô¡A¨º¨Ç让§A¥h±´¨s©M发现¦b§AÊ^验进µ{ªº©Ò¦³¥i¯à©Êªº时­Ô¡A当§A学会¤ñ¥H«e§ó强¤Æ§Aªº®Èµ{¡A带给§A§ó¤jªº³ß悦©M庆¨å经历¥Í©R©Ò¦³¯àÊ^验ªº¡C

©M¨º时¤@样¡A现¦b¬O这样ªº¡G§A从¥¼©t独¡A¥Ã远ªº¬O¤Ñ°óªº¤@员¡A联¦X着§A¡A显¥Ü着对§Aªº爱¡A¥h¤À¨É§Aªºª¾晓¥h赢±o§ó¦hªº¯S®í¯à¶q¡A当来¦Û¤O¶qªº§ï变¡Aªv疗¡A进¤Æ¡A¨º¨Ç¯u²z¡G¤¹许§A¦Û¤v绽©ñ§A¦Û¤v¡A¥þ¨­¤ßªº¤Ø«×¡A¦b§Aªº爱¤¤¡A§â§A¦Û¤vªº实¬Û¬Ý°µ¬O³yª«¤§¥úªº¤@³¡¤À¡C

§Ú¬O¥½ªk¯à¶qªº传¹DªÌ¡A§Ú带着§A进¤J§Úªº爱¡A¦]为§A¬O§Ú³Ì¤jªº宝贵¡C§Ú欢ªï©Ò¦³§A«e进ªº¦¨´N¡A当§A¦b¨C¤Ñ¦b爱¤¤®È¦æªº时­Ô¡A¦]为这个¡A§Ú们©Ò¦³ªº¥þÊ^³£会¤Þ导§A¡A为§A°µ³Ì¤jªºªA务¡A¦b这¨Ç转变ªº时间¡C记¦í§Aªº¯«©Ê¡A记¦í¡A§A¬O§¹¥þªº³Q爱着ªº¡A¦b这个ª¾识¤¤¦¨´N¡A¦b©Ò¦³ªº¹D¸ô¡A当§A¤ß¤¤¿U°_¤õµKªº时­Ô¡A§Aªº爱ªº¤O¶q¡A将会³y¦¨¥@¬É©Êªº·N识¤j转变¡C

´N这样§a¡C

ªð¦^¦Cªí