ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i¥»³Ç©ú.ºÖº¸ºÖ¼w¡j 11¤ë21¤é«H®§
Rothschild family representative leaves Japan empty-handed
ù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Ú¥Nªí°µ¥X«Â¯Ù¨Ã±q¤é¥»ªÅ¤â¦ÓÂk

A senior representative of the Rothschild banking family was in Japan earlier this month demanding money, according to a high level source in the Ruling Democratic Party of Japan. When he was told the Rothschild¡¦s Japanese piggy bank was now cut off to them, he threatened to have Japan sued for releasing radio-activity into the ocean. The fact the Rothschilds have had to sink to such low level threats is a clear sign they are suffering from a serious power loss. The Rothschilds also need to realize that if they are to sue anybody for the Fukushima nuclear disaster, it would be their erstwhile US allies like Henry Kissinger, J. Rockefeller and the usual Council on Foreign Relations suspects. In any case, this ruling party source has now confirmed what multiple other sources say and that is that Senator J. Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger and now Jacob Rothschild have all visited Japan during the past month and have all left empty-handed.

®Ú¾Ú¤é¥»°õ¬Fªº¥Á¥DÄÒªº°ª¼h¨Ó·½¡Aù´µ®ãº¸¼w»È¦æ®a±Úªº¤@­Ó°ª¯Å¥Nªí¥»¤ë¦­¨Ç®É­Ô¦b¤é¥»¯Á­n¿ú°]¡C·í¦³¤H§i¶D³o¦ì¥Nªí¡¨Ã¹´µ®ãº¸¼w¦b¤é¥»ªº¤pª÷®w²{¦b¤w¸g³Q¤ÁÂ_¤F¡§®É¡A¥L«Â¯Ù­n°_¶D¤é¥»¡A«ü±±¤é¥»¦V®ü¤ôùØÄÀ©ñ©ñ®g©Êª«½è¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡Aù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Ú¤£±o¤£¨Ï¥Î¦p¦¹¨S¦³¤O«×ªº«Â¯Ù¬O¤@­Ó©úÅ㪺迹¶H¡Aªí¥Ü¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O¥¿¦b©úÅã³à¥¢¡Cù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±ÚÁٻݭn»{ÃѨì¡A¦pªG¥L­Ì­n°_¶D¤ÞµoºÖ®q®Ö¨aÃøªº¤H¡A³o¨Ç¤H·|¬O¥L­Ì©õ¤éªº¬ü°ê·ù¤Í¡A¦p¦ë§Q°ò¨¯®æ¡AJ.¬¥§Jµá°Ç©M¬ü°ê¥~¥æÃö¨t©e­û·|ùتº¥Ç¸o¶ûºÃ¤H¡C¤£ºÞ¦p¦ó¡A°õ¬FÄÒªº¨Ó·½²{¦b¤w¸gÃÒ¹ê¤F¦h­Ó¨ä¥L¨Ó·½©Ò»¡ªº¬Û¦P¤º®e¡A¨º´N¬O°Ñij­ûJ.¬¥§Jµá°Ç¡A¦ë§Q°ò¨¯®æ©M¶®¦U¥¬¡Pù´µ®ãº¸¼w¡A¦b¹L¥hªº¤@­Ó¤ë³£³X°Ý¹L¤é¥»¡A¨Ã³£ªÅ¤â¦ÓÂk¡C

What happened was that there was a show-down in the Japanese underworld and the criminals who had been sub-contracting here for the Rockefellers and Rothschilds etc. agreed to stop working for them. That is why Emperor Akihito suddenly went to the hospital and ceded responsibility to crown Prince Naruhito. This was to make sure there was no royal family member available for these Bilderberg thugs to threaten and bully.

¨Æ±¡¬O³o¼Ëªº¡G¤é¥»ªº¶ÂªÀ·|¤§¶¡¦³¹L¤@¦¸·|­±¡C¨º¨Ç´¿爲¬¥§Jµá°Ç®a±Ú¡Aù´µ®ãº¸¼wµ¥¤H®Ä¤Oªº¸o¥Ç­Ì¤w¸g¦P·N°±¤îÄ~Äò爲¥L­Ì¤u§@¡C³o¤]¬O©ú¤¯¤Ñ¬Ó爲¦ó¬ðµM¥h¤FÂå°|¡A¨Ã§â³d¥ô¥æ¦«µ¹¬Ó¤Ó¤l¼w¤¯¡C³o¬O爲¤F½T«O¤£¦A¦³¬Ó«Ç¦¨­û³Q©¼º¸¼w§B®æªº¥´¤âÄ~Äò«Â¯Ù©M´Û­t¡C

As a result of this underground change, the White Dragon Society has now been given detailed information about politicians who have been bribed in the past by the Sabbatean Jewish gangsters. Some of the main conduits for Rockefeller/Rothschild bribe money included former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, DPJ power broker Ichiro Ozawa and Tokyo governor Shintaro Ishihara. These people are now being isolated from the Japanese power structure.

§@爲³o­Ó¹õ«áÅܤƪºµ²ªG¡A²{¦b¥ÕÀs·|¤w¸g±o¨ì¹L¥h³QSabbateanµS¤Ó¤H¡]ĶªÌª`¡G¬O«ü¤@¸s«H©^¤@¦W¥sSabbatai Zevi (1626¡V1676)ªºµS¤Ó¸sÅé¡C Sabbatai Zevi¦ÛºÙ¬OµS¤Ó¤HªºÀ±ÁɨȡC³oùØ¥»³Ç©ú¬O«ü¬¥§Jµá°Ç©Mù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Ú¡^¦¬¶Rªº¬F«Èªº¸Ô²Ó«H®§¡C¬¥§Jµá°Ç/ù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Ú¸ì¸ïªº¥D­n¹ï¶H¥]¬A«e­º¬Û¤¤´¿®Ú±d¥°,Åv¤O¥N²z¡B¥Á¥DÄÒ¤p¬u纯¤@­¦©MªF¨Ê³£Á`·þ¥Û­ì·V¤Ó­¦¡C¥Ø«e³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸g±q¤é¥»ªºÅv¤Oµ²ºc¤¤¹jÂ÷¡C

In addition, the specific North Korean, Japanese and CIA operatives responsible for the 311 Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear attacks on Japan have been identified. A representative of this group contacted the White Dragon Society to say that while they were not proud of what they had done, they had no choice but to follow orders or be killed. Their identities have been given to sources in MI6, the CIA, Interpol, the Yakuza, the Triads and the Japanese military police. However, so long as they refrain from any further such operations, they will not be prosecuted but will be asked in the future to testify in front of a truth and reconciliation committee.

¦¹¥~¡A¨º¸s¨ãÅé¹ê¬I¤é¥»311¦a¾_¡A®ü¼S©M®Ö§ðÀ»ªº¾Þ§@­ûªº¨­¥÷¤]¤wªñ³QÃѧO¡C¥L­Ì¨Ó¦Û´ÂÂA¡A¤é¥»©M¬ü°ê¤¤¥¡±¡³ø§½¡C¨º¸s¤H¤¤ªº¤@¦ì¥NªíÁp¨t¥ÕÀs·|»¡¡A¥L­Ì¨Ã¤£·Q­n³o¼Ë°µ¡C¥L­Ì§OµL¿ï¾Ü¡A¥u¯àªA±q©R¥O¡A­n麽´N·|³Q±þ¦º¡C¥L­Ìªº¨­¥÷¤w³zÅSµ¹¨Ó¦Û­x±¡¤»³B¡A¬ü°ê¤¤¥¡±¡³ø§½¡A°ê»Ú¦Dĵ²Õ´¡A¤é¥»Ã§¤T¡A ¤T¦X·|©M¤é¥»¾Ë§Lªº®ø®§¤H¤h¡CµM¦Ó¡A¥u­n¥L­Ì¤£¶i¤@¨B¦æ°Ê¡A¥L­Ì±N¤£·|³Q°_¶D¡A¦ý·|­n¨D¥¼¨Ó¥X®u¤@­Ó¯u¬Û»P©M¸Ñ©e­û·|¨Ã¦b­±«e§@ÃÒ¡C

Also, some very esoteric financiers have emerged from the background as a result of this power shift. We will not name them for now other than to mention they are ancient European royal family foundations that have managed to keep their names out of the headlines even as the Bilderbergers and Rothschilds have had theirs dragged out and excoriated in public. Connected to this there is once again talk of trillions of dollars being readied for the good of the planet. Talk is cheap, however, and until the money is actually spent on ending poverty, stopping environmental destruction and doing other good things for the planet, it remains just that: talk.

¦¹¥~¡AÀHµÛÅv§QªºÂಾ¡A¤@¨Ç¤£爲¤Hª¾ªºª÷¿Ä®a±q­I´º¤¤¯B²{¥X¨Ó¡C§Ú­Ì¤£·|²{¦bµ¹¥X¥L­Ìªº¦WºÙ¡A¦ý§Ú­Ì¥i¥H§i¶Dªº¬O¡A¥L­Ì¬O¥j¥N¼Ú¬w¤ý«Ç®a±Úªº³þ°ò¤H¡C§Y¨Ï©¼º¸¼w§B®æ®a±Ú©Mù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Úªº¦W¦r³Q«õ±¸½Þ¨Ó¨Ã¾D¨ì¤½衆ªºµh¥¸¡A¥L­Ì«o¯à³]ªkÁôÂÃ¥L­Ìªº¦W¦r¨Ã«O«ù¤£爲¤Hª¾¡A¥L­Ì¦A¦¸½Í¨ì¤F¼Æ¸U»õ¬ü¤¸ªº¿ú¥Î©ó¦a²yªº¯q³B¡C¥i¬O»¡¤j¸Ü«Ü®e©ö¡Aª½¨ì³o¨Ç¿ú¹ê»Ú¤W³Q¥Î©ó®ø°£³h§x¡A¨î¤îÀô¹Ò¯}Ãa¡A¨Ã¹ï¦a²y°µ¤@¨Ç¦³¯qªº¨Æ±¡¤§«e¡A¥¦¥u¬OªÅ¸Ü¡C

It is still not clear when, exactly, the new financial system will be up and running. A land-mark lawsuit that was supposed to break the ice was promised for last week but it has failed to materialize.

·sªºª÷¿Ä¨î«×¨ãÅ餰麽®É­Ô¯à°÷«Ø¥ß¨Ã¥B¹BÂàÁ٨䣩ú´·¡C¤@­Ó¼Ð§Ó©Êªº¶D³^¥»À³«ö·Ó­p¹º¤W©P¶i¦æ¡A¦ý¬O¥¦¨S¦³¦¨«¬¡C

The bad guys, for their part, are circling the wagons in Europe, Wall Street and Washington D.C. Vast fraud continues to be reported at the various big US and European money-center banks as well as at many of the financial exchanges. Cabal controlled governments have also been popping into existence in Spain, Italy, Greece and no doubt elsewere [elsewhere] soon too. However, the hard reality is that Germany alone does not have enough money to save the EU and the Euro project. The only European power with enough cash to save the day is Russia. That is why analysts in Asia expect Russia and Germany will eventually forge a Eurasian Union.

¨º¨ÇÃa®a¹ÙÄ~Äò½L±Û¦b¼Ú¬w¡AµØº¸µó©MµØ²±¹y¡C¤j½d³òªºª÷¿Ä´Û¶BÄ~Äò¦b¬ü°ê©M¼Ú¬wªº¦U¤j»È¦æ¥H¤Î³\¦hª÷¿Ä¥æ©ö©Ò³Qµo²{¡C¶Â·tºë­^±±¨îªº¬F©²¤]¤wº¯³z¶i¦è¯Z¤ú¡A·N¤j§Q©M§Æþ¡C²@µLºÃ°Ý¡A¼Ú¬w¨ä¥L¦a¤è¤]±N«Ü§Ö³Qº¯³z¡CµM¦Ó¡A´Ý»Åªº²{¹ê¬O¡A¼w°ê¥»¨­¨Ã¨S¦³¨¬°÷ªº¿ú¥Î©ó®¾±Ï¼Ú·ù©M¼Ú¤¸¡C¼Ú¬w°ß¤@ªº¦³¨¬°÷ªº²{ª÷¨Ó¬@±Ï²{ª¬ªº¬O«Xù´µ¡C³o´N¬O爲¤°麽¦b¨È¬wªº¤ÀªR®v¹w­p¡A«Xù´µ©M¼w°ê±N³Ì²×§Î¦¨¤@­Ó¼Ú¨ÈÁp·ù¡C

Without Russian or Asian money, the North American and European powers are now in a Wiley Coyote situation. For those of you who never saw Road Runner cartoons as a child, Wiley Coyote would often run off a cliff and keep running in mid-air for a while before looking down, realizing he had no ground under his feet and falling. Creating money out of thin air by putting numbers on computers is not reality. Unless they embrace world peace, the Washington and EU political apparatuses will crash-land.

¨S¦³«Xù´µ©Î¨È¬wªº¿ú¡A¥_¬ü©M¼Ú¬w¦C±j²{¦bªº±¡ªp«Ü¹³¥d³q°Êµeùتº«Â§Q¯T¡C¦b°Êµe¤ù¡i¶]»L¡j¤¤¡A«Â§Q¯T·|¸g±`¶]¥XÄa±V¡A¨Ã«O«ù¦bªÅ¤¤¶]¤@¬q®É¶¡¡AµM«á¦V¤U¬Ý¡A¬ðµMµo²{¥Lªº¸}¤U¨S¦³¦a­±¡A¨Ã¶}©l¶^¸¨¡C³q¹L§ó§ï­pºâ¾÷¤Wªº¼Æ¦r¨Ó±qªÅ®ð¤¤³y¿ú¨Ã¤£²{¹ê¡C°£«D¥L­Ì¿ï¾Ü¥@¬É©M¥­¡A§_«hµØ²±¹y©M¼Ú·ùªº¬FªvÅé¨î±N«æ³t±Y¼ì¡C

The Pentagon, at least, has shown it knows what the future holds. The fact of the matter is that the center of gravity of the world has shifted to Asia and the United States military industrial complex needs to attach itself to Asia in order to survive. The decision announced last week to permanently station US troops in Australia is part of a shift from defending Europe from Russia to defending the Chinese periphery from China. Countries like Vietnam, Korea, Japan and Thailand appreciate the economic good times the China boom has brought them but they are also willing to hire US troops to ensure their independence.

¤­¨¤¤j¼Ó¦Ü¤Öªí©ú¥¦ª¾¹D¥¼¨Ó·|µo¥Í¤°麽¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¥@¬Éªº­«¤ß¤w¸gÂಾ¨ì¨È¬w¡A¬ü°êªº­x¶¤¤Î¤u·~爲¤F¥Í¦s»Ý­n§â¦Û¤vªþ¥[¨ì¨È¬w¡C¤W©P¬ü°ê­x¤è«Å¥¬¥L­Ì±N¦b¿D¤j§Q¨È¥Ã¤[¾n§Lªº¨M©w¬O爲¤F«OÅ@¼Ú¬w¨Ã¨¾³Æ«Xù´µ¡A«OÅ@¤¤°ê©PÃ䪺°ê®a¨Ã¨¾³Æ¤¤°ê¡C¶V«n¡AÁú°ê¡A¤é¥»©M®õ°êµ¥°ê®a©ú¥Õ¡AºÉºÞ¤¤°êªº½´«kµo®iµ¹¥L­Ì±a¨Ó¤F§ó¦nªº¸gÀÙ¡A¦ý¥L­Ì¤]Ä@·N¸u½Ð¬ü°ê­x¶¤¡A¥H½T«O¨ä¿W¥ß©Ê¡C

The Chinese, for their part, understand that time is on their side and the wiser leaders there accept the need for a gradual transition of the US military industrial complex into a peaceful organization devoted to planetary defense and exploration of the universe.

¤¤°ê¤H©ú¥Õ®É¶¡¤w¸g¯¸¦b¤F¥L­Ì¤@Ãä¡C©ú´¼ªº»â¾É¤H©ú¥Õ¨Ã±µ¨ü³o¼Ë¤@­Ó»Ý¨D¡AÃö©ó³vº¥¹L«×¬ü°êªº­x¨Æ¤u·~¨ì¤@­Ó©M¥­ªº²Õ´¡A¨Ã¥Î©ó¦æ¬P°ê¨¾©M¦t©z±´¯Áªº»Ý¨D¡C

All that said, the current US regime is in no position whatsoever to lecture China about human rights when Obama himself has declared the right to kill American citizens without any trial or legal process. The so-called Patriot act in the US is identical to the Nazi fascist constitution and the fact of the matter is US is now ruled by a fascist regime. Democracy is not possible in the US with rigged electronic polling and when over 90% of the media there is owned by five companies all controlled by the fascist oligarchs. Also, Australian Anzus agents have given me evidence that your Prime Minister Julia Gillard was undemocratically placed in power by agents of the privately owned US Federal Reserve Board.

Á`¤§¡A¬ü°ê¬F©²¤w¸g¨S¦³¥ô¦óÅv§Q¨Ó±Ð¾É¤¤°ê¦³Ãö¤HÅvªº½ÒÃD¡A¤×¨ä¦b¶ø¤Ú°¨¥»¤H¤w«Å¥¬¡A¥i¥H¦³Åv¦b¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¼f§P©Îªk«ßµ{§Çªº®É­Ô±þ¦º¬ü°ê¤½¥Áªº®É´Á¡C©Ò¿×¬ü°êªº·R°êªÌªk®×¨ä¹ê¦P¯Çºéªk¦è´µªº¾Ëªk¥»½è¬O¤@¼Ëªº¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¬ü°ê²{¦b«K¥Ñ¤@­Óªk¦è´µ¬FÅv²Îªv¡C¦b¤j¿ï¤¤¾ÞÁa¹q¤l§ë²¼¡A¶W¹L90¢Hªº´CÅé¥þ³¡¥Ñªk¦è´µ¹èÀY±±¨îªº¤­®a´CÅ餽¥q©Ò¾Ö¦³¡A¦b³oºØ­I´º¤U¡A¥Á¥D¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¡C¦¹¥~¡A¿D¤j§Q¨Èªº¿D·s¬üªº¤]¾÷ºc§i¶D§Ú¡AÁ`²z¦N©Ô¼w¬O³Q¨p¦³ªº¬üÁpÀx±±¨îªº¾÷ºc©ñ¸m¦bÅv¤Oªº¦ì¸m¤Wªº¡C

To conclude, a peaceful transition of the military industrial complex is needed to prevent world war and getting Asian finance for the pentagon is essential to that transition. My understanding is that as a part of that transition, the Pentagon and the US agencies will be restoring constitutional democracy to the United States. Australia also needs to remove the banker-selected Gillard if it wishes to safeguard its democratic traditions.

Á`ªº¨Ó»¡¡A­x¨Æ¤u·~ºî¦XÅ骺©M¥­¹L´ç¬O»Ý­nªº¡A¥Î©ó¨¾¤î¥@¬É¾Ôª§¡C±q¨È¬wÀò¨ú¸êª÷¸ê§U¤­¨¤¤j¼Ó¦b¹L´ç¤¤¬O¬O¥²¤£¥i¤Öªº¡C§Úªº²z¸Ñ¬O¡A§@爲¹L´çªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¤­¨¤¤j¼Ó©M¬ü°ê¬F©²±N«ì´_¾Ëªk¥Á¥D©ó¬ü°ê¡C¿D¤j§Q¨È¦pªG­nºûÅ@¦Û¤vªº¥Á¥D¶Ç²Î¡AÁٻݭn²¾°£¥Ñ»È¦æ®a¿ï¾Üªº¦N©Ô¼w¡C
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

§Ú¤£¤Ó·Q§åµû¨Ç¤°»ò

¦ý§ÚÁ`ı±o³o¦ê°Q½×¦êÀ³¸Ó©ñ¦b¤å¾Ç³Ð§@°Ï

¤£¬O©ñ¦b³o¸Ì

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ jenghong ©ó 2011-11-22 13:23 ½s¿è

Benjamin Fulford¤£¬O©Ò¿×»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¶Ç°T§a?

µo¤åªºªB¤Í¬O§_§Ë¿ù¤F?

¸ê®Æ¬Ý¨Ó Äݩ󳱿ѽתº´¦µoªÌ

ºû°ò: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Fulford

¥X³B: http://projectcamelot.org/benjamin_fulford.html

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2011-11-22 20:52 ½s¿è

jenghong  : ®¦  ·PÁ¤j¤jªº´£¿ô

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 11¤ë25¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - November 25, 2011
SaLuSa - 11¤ë25¤é«H®§

For those of you who follow what is happening in the world, you cannot have failed to notice that our predictions as to the outcome are becoming your reality. The massive banking and financial problems are clearly heading for a crash, and there is no way to prevent it. You are living in a world that is in a state of chaos and steadily heading for an implosion. People now see what has been wrong with the old set up, but up to now have no real answers that will completely deal with the problems. A number of governments have collectively agreed to support a new approach to banking, but it remains to be seen who can galvanize them into action. This situation presents us with an opportunity push our allies forward, who with our help can outline what is necessary to move onto a new path that will solve your problems. There is also consideration to be given to the Abundance program that will follow such changes, so we are working hard to bring some semblance of order into being. Much of what is waiting to come out is tied in with the announcement of Disclosure, and that is ready and simply waiting for a firm date to be agreed.

¦]爲§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç¤H¤F¸Ñ¨ì¥@¬É¥¿µo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡A§A­Ì¤£¥i¯àª`·N¤£¨ì§Ú­Ì¹w´úªºµ²ªG¥¿¦b¹ê²{¡C¤j³W¼Òªº»È¦æ©Mª÷¿Ä°ÝÃD¥¿²M´·ªº¨«¨ì§Y±N±Y¼ìªº³»ÂI¡A¦Ó¥B¨S¦³¤èªk¥i¥Hªý¤î¡C§A­Ì¥¿³B©ó¤@ºØ²V¶Ãªºª¬ºA¡A¥¦§Y±N¤ºÃz¡C¤H­Ì²{¦bª¾¹D³o¨Ç³]©w¾É­P¤F¤°麽¼Ëªº¿ù»~°ÝÃD¡A¦ý¬Oª½¨ì¤µ¤Ñ³£¨S¦³¥i¥H¸Ñ¨M³o¨Ç°ÝÃDªºª½±µ¤èªk¡C³\¦hªº¬F©²¤w¸g¶°Åé¦P·N¤ä«ù¤@­Ó¹ï©ó»È¦æªº·s¬Fµ¦¡A¿ò¯dªº°ÝÃD¬O¥Ñ½Ö¨ÓÂI¿U³o­Ó¾É¤õ¯Á¡C³oºØ±¡ªp´Nµ¹§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñ¤F¤@­Ó¾÷·|¡A¨Ï±o§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¦b§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¤U´yø¥X¥²­nªº³~®|´£¨Ñ¤@ºØ·sªº¤èªk¨Ó¸Ñ¨M§A­Ìªº°ÝÃD¡C³oùؤ]¦³µÛ¹ï©ó³Qµ¹¤©ªºÁcºaµ{§ÇªºÃö¤ß¥B«Ü¦nªº¦ñÀH³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì¥¿§V¤Oªº¤u§@¥H±a¨Ó¤@¨ÇÃþ¦üªº«ü¥O¡C³\¦h¥¿¦bµ¥«Ý¥X²{ªº­p¹º³£°t¦XµÛ¤j´¦ÅSÁn©ú¡A¥u­n¤@­Ó³Q¦P·NªºªÖ©w¤é´Á´N¥i¥H°õ¦æ¡C

As each week passes the need to get started with the changes becomes more pressing, but we do not want jump the gun after patiently waiting for so long. There would not in fact be any gain by commencing too soon, as our action must be co-ordinated with you to ensure a path to smooth success. The Galactic Federation continues to closely monitor the activities of the dark Ones, as although their set-up is in disarray, they can still be a threat. However, we have taken away from them the ability to cause a major disaster and prevented them from interfering in the Middle East. Countries there have to sort out their own problems, and as far as possible act on the demands from their people. In the past the West has deliberately set their sights on the oil fields, and often instigated trouble and wars to weaken them and take over. Colonialism took away countries and their wealth from the natural inhabitants, and that will be addressed when peace is restored.

ÀHµÛ¨C­Ó¬P´Áªº¹L¥h»Ý­n¶}©lªºÂàÅܶV¥YÅã¨äÀ£¤O¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ¦bµ¥«Ý³o麽¤[¤§«á´N¶D½Ñ©óªZ¤O¸Ñ¨M¡C¯ó²v¦æ°Ê¨Ã¤£·|±o¨ì¥ô¦ó¦nªºµ²ªG¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¥²¶·«Ü¦nªº»P§A­Ì¨ó½Õ¥H½T«O¤@±ø¨¬°÷¥­¶¶ªº¹D¸ô¡C»ÈªeÁp¨¹Ä~Äò¦b±K¤ÁÆ[¹î¨Ó¦Û¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦æ爲¡AÁöµM¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¤w¸g²V¶Ã¤£³ô¡A¦ý¬O¨Ì¨㦳«Â¯Ù¡C¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g­é¹Ü¤F¥L­Ì¾É­P¤j³W¼Ò¨aÃøªº¯à¤O¨Ã¥Bªý¤î¥L­Ì¤z¯A¤¤ªF¨Æ°È¡C¨º¨Ç°ê®a¦Û¤vªº°ÝÃD¥²¶·¦Û¤v¸Ñ¨M¡AºÉ¥i¯à¦hªº¥Ñ¨Ó¦Û¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤H¥Áªº©IÁn¥h¦æ°Ê¡C¦b¹L¥h¡A¦è¤è¦C±j¤@ª½觊觎³o¨Çªo¥Ð¡A³q±`¥H­ö¨Ïº´°Ê°ÝÃD©M¾Ôª§¨Ó«d®z³o¨Ç¤¤ªF°ê®a¨Ã¥[¥H±±¨î¡C´Þ¥ÁªÌ±q¥»¤gªº¦í¥Á¤â¤¤¹Ü¨«°ê®a©M¥L­Ìªº°]´I¡A·í©M¥­«Ø¥ßªº®É­Ô³o¨Ç±N³Q¸Ñ¨M¡C

There has been so much that has happened to leave you in a state of imprisonment, yet pretence that you are free which is far from the truth. True freedom will be restored once we have removed the dark Ones, and new governments observe the Constitution. Many laws made in recent times that were illegal will be made void and restitution made where people have been penalised or imprisoned. These changes will occur with our assistance to ensure that you are re-instated as Sovereign Beings. All of these actions will prepare the way for greater things that will come with and after Ascension. So you can see that a busy time lies ahead, and one that is very fulfilling.

¤w¸gµo¥Í¤F³o麽¦h¨Æ±¡¾É­P§A­Ì¶^¤J¤@ºØ³Q¥£§Ðªºª¬ºA¡A«o¦«µü»¡§A­Ì¨ä¹ê¬O¦Û¥Ñªº¡A§¹¥þ¹H­I¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û¡C¯u¹êªº¦Û¥Ñ¦b§Ú­Ì²M²z¤F¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤§«á±N­«·s«ì´_¡A·sªº¬F©²·|¿í¦u¾Ëªk¡C¦bªñ´Á³\¦hªº³W³¹³Q¸¨¹ê¡A¨º¨Ç´¿¸g«Dªkªº¬Fµ¦±N³Q¼o°£¨Ã¥B«ì´_¾É­P¤H¥Á³B©ó¤£§Q¦a¦ì©ÎªÌ¥£§Ðª¬ºAªº±¡§Î¡C¦b§Ú­Ìªº¤ä«ù¤U³o¨ÇÂàÅܱN·|µo¥Í¡A½T«O§A­Ì¦¨爲¥DÅvªº¦s¦³¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê±N爲§ó°¶¤jªº­p¹º°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡A¨º¨Ç¦b´­¤É¤§«á±N¦ñÀH¤@°_ªº¨Æ±¡¡C¦]¦¹§A­Ì¥i¥H»{爲«e¤è·|¬O¦£¸Lªº®É´Á¡A¦Ó¥B¥Rº¡µÛ¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº´Á«Ý¡C

By now most of you who follow the various sources of reliable information, will have grasped what a wonderful time approaches. That should make your journey more bearable during the changes, which with our technologies will run smoothly and quite quickly. Our plans are updated immediately changes become necessary, and we are ready to go into action once the necessary preliminaries are in place. Everything is that close to completion that we know very little time is required before we can actually get going.

²{¦b§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç«Ü¦n¸òÀH¥i¾a«H®§ªº¤H­Ì³£ª¾¹D¤F¤@­Ó©_¸ñ¤@¯ë®É¨è§Y±N§e²{¡C³o¨Ç±N§ó¦nªº¤ä«ù§A­Ì¦b³o¨ÇÂàÅܤ¤ªº®Èµ{¡AÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ±N¥­Ã­©M§Ö³tªº¶i¦æ¡C§Ú­Ì¦ñÀHÂàÅܪºÀþ®É­p¹º§ó·sÅܱo¥²­n¡A¤@¥¹¹w«e³¡¤À¸¨¹ê¨ì¦ì§Ú­Ì´N·|¨B¤J¦æ°Ê¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡§Y±N§¹¦¨¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¯à°÷§¹¥þ¦æ°Ê¤§«e©Ò»Ýªº®É¶¡¤w¸g«Üµu¡C

Be brave and stand your ground when faced with attacks on your beliefs, as when some people realise that the world is changing permanently they will be reluctant to give up what they have. They will know in their hearts that they cannot stop evolution, but try to argue against change because of the fear they feel. If invited to help them understand, then go ahead without overpowering them with your knowledge - simply give as much as is required to get them over the block on their road to understanding. Some souls are here to experience Ascension at a distance, having no desire to actually be involved. However, all experience helps move you along, and often as a result seeds are set that will grow into an opportunity to acquire great knowledge.

­n«i´±ªº¯¸¦b¦Û¤vªº¥ß³õ¤W¡A·í­±¹ï¦³¤H§ðÀ»§Aªº«H¤ßªº®É­Ô¡A¦]爲¤@¨Ç¤H©ú¥Õ·í¥@¬É¥ÃùÚÂàÅܪº®É­Ô¥L­Ì±N¤£±o¤£©ñ±ó¦Û¤v´¿¸g¾Ö¦³ªº¤@¤Á¡C¥L­Ì¦b¤ß¤¤ª¾¹D¦Û¤vµLªkªý¤î¶i¤Æªº¹D¸ô¡A¦ý¬O¦b¹Á¸Õ¥Hª§ÅG¤Ï¹ïªººA«×­±¹ï¥¦¡C¦]爲¥L­Ì·P¨ü¨ì®£Äß¡C¦pªGÁܽХL­Ì²z¸Ñ¡AµM«á±aµÛ§A­Ìªºª¾ÃѤ£±a¦³±j­¢©Êªºµ¹¤©¥L­Ì---²³æªºµ¹¤©¥L­Ì©Ò»Ýªº¤@¤Á«H®§¨Ï±o¥L­ÌÂ\²æ¦Û¨­¹D¸ô¤Wªº»Ùê¨Ã¥B²z¸Ñ¨Æ¹ê±¡ªp¡C¤@¨ÇÆF»î¨Ó¨ì³oùØ¥u¬O爲¤F»·¶ZÂ÷ÅéÅç´­¤É¡A¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ³Q§¹¥þªº¥]§t¶i¨Ó¡C¦ý¬O¡A©Ò¦³ÅéÅç¹ï§A­Ì³£¦³µÛÀ°§U¡A³q±`·|爲Àò±o§ó¦hª¾ÃѦӧ@爲¾Q¹Ô¡C

Freewill operates whatever choices a soul makes, because it is known that if there is a negative situation involved you will always bounce back. After all, your life is infinite and you are mortal, and the Creator places no demands upon you having accepted you as one who desires to experience outside of the Source. Every soul grows from the collective experience and consciousness levels rapidly increase. As above so below, and on Earth you are all lifted up by each others increasing levels of consciousness. You are as One Great Soul and with your present awakening you are able to "feel" the Oneness that you exist within. It is true that what you do to one, you do to all others. When you reach this level of understanding you accept more responsibility for your thoughts and deeds, realizing that you are creating energy that affects others.

¤£ºÞ¤@­ÓÆF»î°µ¥X¤°麽¼Ëªº¿ï¾Ü¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó³£¦b¾Þ§@µÛ¡A¦]爲³o«Ü©úÅã¡A¦pªG¦³ºØ­t­±ªº±¡§Î§â§A§è¤F¶i¨Ó§A¤]·|¨³³t«ì´_¬¡¤O¡C²¦³º¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í©R¾úµ{¬OµL­­ªº¡A¦Ó¤H²×¦³¤@¦º¡A³yª«¥D¤£·|ªý¤î§A¥hÅéÅç·½ÀY¤§¥~ªº¥ô¦ó¸g¾ú¡C¨C­ÓÆF»îÀHµÛ¶°Å骺ÅéÅç©M·NÃѤô¥­ªº§Ö³t¼Wªø¦Ó¦¨ªøµÛ¡C±q¤W¨ì¤U¡A¦b¦a²y¤W§A­Ì³£¦b³q¹L©¼¦¹·NÃѤô¥­ªº¼W¥[¦Ó´£¤ÉµÛ¡C§A­Ì§@爲¤@­Ó¡i°¶¤j¾ãÅéÆF»î¡j¦Ó¦s¦bµÛ¡AÀHµÛ§A­Ì·í«eªºÄ±¿ô·NÃѧA­Ì¬O¯à°÷¡§·P¨ü¡¨¨ì¤º¦b¤§¤¤¦s¦bªº¡i¦X¤@©Ê¡j¡C³o¬O¯u¹êªº¡A¦pªG§A¹ï¬Y¤H°µ¤F¤°麽¡A§A¨ä¹ê¹ï©Ò¦³¤H°µ¤F¬Û¦Pªº¨Æ±¡¡C·í§A©è¹F³oºØ²z¸Ñªº¼h¦¸¡A§A´Nª¾¹D­n爲¦Û¤vªº·Qªk©M¦æ爲­t°_§ó¦hªº³d¥ô¡A©ú¥Õ§A¦b³Ð³yµÛ¼vÅT¨ä¥L¤Hªº¯à¶q¡C

With many of you preparing for the end of the year festivities, it is a welcome distraction from the daily gloom that the media focuses upon. Take the opportunity to enjoy a coming together, when families unite and renew the love that exits between them. Giving is good for the soul when carried out without the expectation of receiving something in return. It is a great pleasure particularly where children are concerned, and you see their expressions of joy and happiness. Normally they do not weigh up the cost involved, and often get great satisfaction from presents that are of a simple nature. Adults sometimes take a different view, but as ever it is thought that counts and it should be appreciated.

ÀHµÛ§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¦b·Ç³ÆµÛ¤µ¦~¦~¥½ªºÅw¼y¡A³o¬O­È±oÅwªïªº®ø»º¡A±q¨C¤é¨Ó¦Û´CÅ骺­§´e³ø¹D¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¦Û¤v¡C§ä´M¾÷·|¥h¨É¨ü¹Î»EªºÅw¼Ö¡A¦b®a®x¦¨­û»E¨ì¤@°_ªº®É­Ô­«·s«ì´_©¼¦¹¤§¶¡·Rªºª^³ò¡C¹ï©ó¤@­ÓÆF»î¤£ª¾¹D¸Ó´Á«Ý¤°麽§ª«§@爲¦^³øªº®É­Ôµ¹¤©Â§ª«ªºÅå³ß¬O«Ü¦nªº¡C³o¬O¤@ºØ¥¨¤jªº´r®®¤ß¡A¯S§O¬O«Ä¤l­Ì¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì¨Ó¦Û¥L­Ì³ß®®»P©¯ºÖªºªí¹F¡C³q±`¥L­Ì¤£·|Åv­«Â§ª«ªº»ù­È¡A¦Ó¥u¬O±q¨ä¥»¨­±a¨Óªº§Ö¼Ö·P¨ü¤¤±o¨ì¥¨¤jªºº¡¨¬¡C¦¨¦~¤H«oÁ`¬O¦³µÛ¤£¦PªºÆ[ÂI¡AÁ`¬O¦bºâ­p§ª«ªº»ù­È©ÎªÌ¤°麽§ª«¤~°÷¦X¾A¡C

Depending on your degree of awareness, this year you will have more to celebrate than usual as 2012 is almost upon you and will be quite extraordinary. It will be most unlike any other year but all for the best of reasons, and we give thanks to those of you who have come to Earth to spread the Light. It will be one that is remembered for a long, long time to come and spoken about throughout the Universe. The fact that you have overcome the dark Ones, and Ascension is assured is the upliftment that ensures the Universe is safe and that Ascension will be completed throughout.

¨Ì¿à©ó§A­Ì²z¸Ñªº¨¤«×¡A¤µ¦~±N¤ñ¥­±`¾Ö¦³§ó¦h¥i¥H¼y¯¬ªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦]爲2012¦~´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A¥¦±N¬O«D¤Zªº¤@¦~¡C¥¦¤£·|¹³¥ô¦ó¨ä¥Lªº¦~¥÷¡A¦Ó¬O爲¤F©Ò¦³³Ì¦nªº­ì¦]¡A§Ú­Ì¦V¨º¨Ç¨Ó¨ì¦a²y¶Ç¼½¡i¸t¥ú¤§¤O¡jªº¤Hªí¹F·PÁ¡C¥¦±N¦¨爲³Q»Ê°O¦b¤ß«Ü¤[«Ü¤[ªº¬Ã¶Q°O¾Ð¡A¶Ç»w¦b¾ã­Ó¦t©z¤§¤¤¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê´N¬O§A­Ì¤w¸gÀ»±Ñ¤F¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡A¡i´­¤É¡j¤w¸g³Q½T«O¡A¦Ó³o´£¤Éªº¤O¶q½T«O¤F¦t©zªº¦w¥þ¡A¦Ó´­¤É±N¥H§¹¦¨ªººA¶Õ³e¬ï¨ä¤¤¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and feel most privileged to work with such beautiful souls. I bless you all and send out my love to you.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B·P¨ì¨É¦³µÛ¯SÅv»P³o¨Ç¾y¤OªºÆF»î­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡C§Ú¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¨Ã¥B§â§Úªº·R°eµ¹§A­Ì¡C

¡i³yª«¥D·½ÀY¡j ®É¶¡ªº®ø³u
Time for Passage- The Creator Source
By Creator Source thru Hazel
Nov 30, 2011 - 5:18:09 PM

®É¶¡ªº®ø³u¡X³yª«¥D·½ÀY
³yª«¥D·½ÀY³q¹L¶Â¯÷º¸¶Ç»¼
Nov 30, 2011 - 5:18:09 PM

The Earth¡¦s clock has slowed down and the ticking sound of those hands becomes feint.Prepare you ones who are in the knowing as night falls to herald an imposed period of slumber. It has become necessary to execute with fervour the saving grace;that which will rescue the planet herself from the doldrums of darkness which has infiltrated her body and awareness and created torpor destined to keep her numb. Gaia¡¦s body has become for the most part comatose through eons of abuse. Her spirit is most willing to abide by her Creator¡¦s will but her body cannot respond as required. She has become powerless and there is now need for higher intervention.

¦a²yªº®ÉÄÁ¤w¸gÅܺC¡A®ÉÁé«ü°wªººwµªÁn¶}©lÅܱoµê¤Û¡C§A­Ì¨º¨Ç³B©óª¾¾å¤¤ªº¤H­n·Ç³Æ¦n¡A¦]爲ÀHµÛ©]¹õ­°Á{¡A±N·|¹w¥ÜµÛ¦³¤@¬q¥²­nªº¶oºÎ®É´Á¡]ª`¡G¥H«e©Ò´£¤Îªº°±º¢´Á¡A¦b³o´Á¶¡¡A©Ò¦³¥Íª«³£·|¶i¤J²`«×ªººÎ¯v¤¤¡A®É¶¡·|°±¤î¹BÂà¡^¡C³o¹ïÃhµÛ¼ö±¡¥h°õ¦æ¨º±ÏÅ«ªº®¦¨å«Ü¦³¥²­n¡F³o·|±N¬P²y¦o¦Û¤v±q¶Â·tªº§C¼é¤¤¬@±Ï¥X¨Ó¡A¨º¶Â·t¤w¸gº¯³z¶i¦oªº¨­Åé©M·NÃÑ¡A³Ð³y¥X³ÂÞͪ`©w¨Ï¦o«O«ù³Â¤ìªºª¬ºA¡C»\娅¨­Å骺¤j³¡¤À¦b¸g¹Lº©ªø®É¥Nªº§é¿i¡A¤w¸gÅܱo¥¢¥hª¾Ä±¡C¦oªºÆF»î«D±`Ä@·N¿í·Ó¦o³yª«¥Dªº·NÄ@¡AµM¦Ó¦oªº¨­ÅéµLªk«ö·Ó©Ò­n¨Dªº¤è¦¡¦^À³¡C¦o¤w¸gÅܱo²@µL¤O¶q¡A²{¦b»Ý­n§ó°ªªº¤¶¤J¡C

The prophesy of 2000 thousand and more years ago in your counting must be fulfilled, for this is the very promise made by MY SON. HIS word shall be fulfilled. However HIS return will not be in the likeness of that which most believers expect. Many will be gravely disappointed, should they know, that their perceptions of his return scantily resembles their expectations. In fact they will not know until it is too late.It has become necessary for major action to be taken not in accordance with the originalplan.Yet as you ones know plans have had to be amended to take into consideration the needs of the earth and the people and to protect for the greatest good all from the incipient chaos that the dark brothers have planned.

«ö§A­Ì©Ò­pºâªº¡B2000¦h¦~¥H«eªº¹w¨¥¥²¶·­n³Q¹ê²{¡A¦]爲³o¬O§Úªº¸t¤l¡]°ò·þ³Á§J¡^©Ò°µªº©Ó¿Õ¡C¥Lªº¸Ü±N·|³Q¹ê²{¡]¥L±N¦A¦¸Âk¨Ó¡^¡CµM¦Ó¥Lªº¦AÁ{±N¤£·|«ö·Ó¤j¦h¼Æ¿w«HªÌ©Ò¹w´Áªº¤è¦¡¨º¼Ë¡C°²¦p¥L­Ìª¾¹D¡A¥L­Ì©Ò·Pª¾¨ìªº°ò·þ¦AÁ{·¥¤£¹³¥L­Ì©Ò¹w´Áªº¨º¼Ë¡A³\¦h¤H·|·¥«×ªº¥¢±æ¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¥L­Ì±N·|¦b«Ü±ß¤§«á¤~·|ª¾¾å¡C²{¦b«Ü¦³¥²­n¨Ó±Ä¨ú¥D­n¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¨Ì·Ó­ì¥ýªº­p¹º¦Ó¶i¦æ¡CµM¦Ó¥¿¦p§A­Ì©Òª¾¾åªº¡A­p¹º¥²¶·­n³Q­×§ï¡A¥H¦Ò¼{¦a²y©M¨ä©~¥Áªº»Ý­n¡A±q¦Ó爲¤F³Ì°ªªºµ½¡A¦Ó¨Ï¤@¤Á§K©ó¨ü¨ì¶Â·t¥S§Ì©Ò¿Ñ¹ºªºªì´Á²V¶Ã¤§¼vÅT¡C

You cannot even begin to imagine the fierceness of their plans for you ones. For this has turned into a raging battle between Evil and God. Yes you heard ME. The evil that scars your earth plane uses man in their battle against God and by this I mean MY very SON who gave most of them life. Sons against Father; sons and daughters who have disowned their very Source. They care not about you ones who they have infected with their poisonous ways. They seek to attack the Father through you. This they do in myriad ways. Of late however grave diabolism marks their intent.

§A­Ì¬Æ¦ÜµLªk·Q¶H¥L­Ì°w¹ï§A­Ì©Ò°µ­p¹ºªº´Ý»Å©Ê¡C¦]爲³o¤w¸gºtÅܦ¨¨¸´c»P¤W«Ò¤§¶¡ªº¤@³õÄY»Å¾Ô°«¡C¬Oªº¡A§A­Ì¤wÅ¥§Ú»¡¹L¡C¨º±N¦a²y§Ë±o¤d½H¦Ê¤Õªº¨¸´c¶Õ¤O§Q¥Î¤HÃþ¨Ó»P¤W«Ò¹ï§Ü¡A¦Ó§Ú©Ò»¡ªº³o¦ì§Úªº¨à¤l¡]°ò·þ³Á§J¡^µ¹¤©¥L­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¥H¥Í©R¡C«Ä¤l­Ì¹ï§Ü¤÷¿Ë¡A³o¨Ç¨à¤k­Ì§_»{¤F¥L­Ì»P¨ä·½ÀYªºÃö¨t¡C¥L­Ì¤£Ãö¤ß§A­Ì³o¨Ç¤H¡A¥L­Ì¥Î¥L­Ì¦³®`ªº¤è¦¡·P¬V¤F§A­Ì¡C¥L­Ì¸Õ¹Ï³q¹L§A­Ì¨Ó§ðÀ»¤÷¿Ë¡C¥L­Ìªº½T³q¹LµL¼Æªº¤è¦¡¨Ó³o¼Ë°µ¡C¥L­Ìªº·N¹Ï¬O¨º麽ªº©tª`¤@ÂY©M¥Rº¡ÄY­«ªº´cÅ]¦æ®|¡C

They will stop at nothing now to have their way for they intend to have the last say. There is an unbridled power emanating from within them now that is at its fiercest as they face the final countdown. They know that it is time. They have for aeons hidden behind man and earth to wreak their havoc. Now they will face Michael MY very Son and HIS host. This is the time of true and deliberate reckoning. They know beloved and they fight now with every ounce of strength left.

¥L­Ì²{¦b¤£±¤¤@¤Á¥N»ù¨Ó«ö¥L­Ìªº¤è¦¡¦æ¨Æ¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¸Õ¹Ï·Q±±¨î¤@¤Á¡C¥L­Ì¤º¤ß´²µo¥X¤@ªÑµLªk±±¨îªº¤O¶q¡A³oªÑ¤O¶q·¥«×¤¿²r¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¥¿¦b­±Á{µÛ­Ë­p®É¡C¥L­Ìª¾¹D¥L­Ìªº®É­Ô¨ì¤F¡C¥L­Ì¦bµL¼Æ­Ó¥@¥NùØÁôÂæb¤HÃþ©M¦a²y­I«á¥H¦b³Ì«á¹ê¬I¥L­Ìªº·´·À­p¹º¡C²{¦b¥L­Ì±N·|­±¹ï§Úªº¸t¤l¡]°ò·þ¡^³Á§J©M¥Lªº­x¹Î¡C¦¹¨è¬O¯u¥¿»Ý­n²`«ä¼ô¼{ªº®É­Ô¤F¡C¥L­Ìª¾¾å§Úªº¼°·R¨à¤l¡A¥L­Ì²{¦b¥¿¥ÎºÉ¥L­Ì¨C¤@µ·¤O®ð¥h¤Ï§Ü¡C

They have been deluded into believing that the victories that they have achieved over the earth and her inhabitants can endure. They fight with all that is physical- they have not one iota of cosmic or spiritual strength. They are going to be nipped. They will simply and easily be removed. MY SON has efforted to bring them home using various means and tactics, but they have rejected HIS welcoming love and now they must face the fire of their own choosing.

¥L­Ì¤Û·QµÛ¥h¬Û«H¥L­Ì¹ï¦a²y©M¨ä©~¥Áªº³Ó§Q·|«ùÄò¤U¥h¡C¥L­Ì¥Î©Ò¦³ª«½èªºªF¦è¥[¥H¤Ï§Ü¡X¥L­Ì¨S¦³¤@µ·ªº¦t©z©MÆF©Ê¤O¶q¡C¥L­Ì±N·|³Q©Þ°£¡C¥L­Ì·|³Q«Ü»´©öªº²¾°£¡C§Úªº¸t¤l¤w¸g¹Á¸Õ¥Î¦UºØ¤è¦¡©M¤â¬q¡A§V¤O±N¥L­Ì±a¦^®a¡AµM¦Ó¥L­Ì¤w¸g©Úµ´¤F¥Lªº¼ö¤Á¤§·R¡A²{¦b¥L­Ì¥²¶·­n­±¹ï¥L­Ì¦Û¤v©Ò¿ï¾Üªº(¦aº»)¤§¤õ¤F¡C

There will be no war, no Armageddon as was and is expected by some. Man cannot fight with God. It just isn¡¦t possible. God has no intention of reducing Himself to mans¡¦ level of expectation or perception. God does not indulge in these nursery games. HE efforts to bring ones out of the nursery as graduates in spirit. There will be peace in the movement that will be initiated without acceptance. Man will not now be given a choice for he has long been given the choice. Many have shunned the offering, few have accepted it whole heartedly and others have tasted and remain undecided.

±N¤£·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤H©Ò¹w´Áªº¾Ôª§¡A¨S¦³«¢¦Ì¦N¦h¹y¡]¸t¸g¤¤©Ò´£¤Îªº¥½¤é¤§¾Ô¡^¡C¤HÃþµLªk»P¤W«Ò§Üª§¡C³o¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¡C¤W«Ò¨S·N¹Ï¨Ó­¢¨Ï¥L¦Û¤v±µªñ¤HÃþ©Ò´Á±æ©Î·Pª¾ªº¤ô¥­¡C¤W«Ò¤£·|¨H°g©ó³o¨Ç¥®¨à¶éªº¹CÀ¸·í¤¤¡C¥L·¥¤O¨Ï¤H­Ì±q¥®¨à¶é¤¤²¦·~¡A¦¨爲ÆF©Ê¤Wªº²¦·~¥Í¡C¦b³o­Ó¦æ°Ê·í¤¤±N·|¦³©M¥­¡A¤£ºÞ¤H­Ì¬O§_±µ¨ü¡C¤HÃþ²{¦b¤£·|³Qµ¹¤©¿ï¾Ü¤F¡A¦]爲¥L¤w¸g³Q½á¤©¿ï¾ÜÅv«Ü¤[¤F¡C³\¦h¤HÁ׶}¤F³o­Ó¿ï¾Ü¡A¤Ö¼Æ¤H¤w¸g¥þ¤ß¥þ·N±µ¨ü¤F¥¦¡A¨ä¥L¤H¹Á¸Õ¤F¡A¦ý«o¤´ÂÂ¥¼§@¨M©w¡C

For those of you who know what is at this very moment eventualising in another dimension, you will know what must follow. The inevitable is being executed now and time is to pause. The Father knows what is best and for those who have made their commitments knowingly, I ask that you place your whole hearted trust in the Father¡¦s will and way.The intricacies of execution should not be your concern.You are not in a position to understand how it will all unfold. Just trust. Readiness of your spirit is all that is necessary. I want you to remember that I AM not moved by words that you utter through your lips; I AM moved by what is in your heart as aligned with your spirit.

¹ï©ó§A­Ì¨º¨Çª¾¾å¥t¥~ºû«×¦b¦¹¨è¥¿¦bÅã¤Æ¨Æ¥ó¤§¤H¡A§A­Ì·|ª¾¾å±µ¤U¨Ó·|µo¥Í¤°麽¡C¤£¥iÁקKªº¤@¤Á²{¦b¥¿³Q°õ¦æ¡A®É¶¡±N­n¼È°±¡C¤Ñ¤÷ª¾¾å¤°麽¬O³Ì¨Îªº¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤w¸g©ú½T§@¥X©Ó¿Õ¤§¤H¡A§Ú­n§A­Ì¥þ¨­¤ßªº«H¥ô¤Ñ¤÷ªº·NÄ@©M¤è¦¡¡C§A­Ì¤£¥²Ãöª`°õ¦æ¹Lµ{ªº¿ùºî½ÆÂø©Ê¡C§A­Ì¤£¦b¤@­Ó­n²z¸Ñ³o¡]°±º¢´Á¡^¦p¦ó®i¶}ªº¦ì¸m¤W¡CºÉºÞ«H¥ô³o­Ó¹Lµ{¡C§AÆF»î¤W°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¬O¨º¤@¤Á©Ò»Ýªº¡C§Ú·QÅý§A­Ì°O¦í¡G§Ú¤£·|³Q§A­Ìµo¦Û®B¶¡ªº¸Ü»y©Ò·P°Ê¡F§Ú·|³Q¦s¦b©ó§A­Ì¤ß¶¡¡B»P§A­ÌÆF»î¬Û®Õ·Çªº¨º¤@¤Á©Ò·P°Ê¡C

You cannot want things of the earth and also desire to be with ME.This simply means that you must let go now of your desires and wants and preferences and join with MY SON. Let go and Let God be the ONE who guides you from within. Empty yourself that I may fill you; that you may be in no doubt where your allegiance lies. Disown these feelings of attachment to earthly things. True Love is imperishable and cannot be lost through death or separation.

§AµLªk·Q­n¥@«Uªº¨Æª«¡A¦Ó¤S·Q­n»P§Ú¦b¤@°_¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ§A¥²¶·­n©ñ±ó§Aªº±ý±æ¡B»Ý¨D¥H¤Î°¾¦n¡A»P§Úªº¸t¤l¡]°ò·þ³Á§J¡^¦b¤@°_¡CÄÀ©ñ¤@¤Á¡AÅý¤W«Ò¦¨爲±q¤º¦b«ü¤Þ§Aªº¨º¤@¦ì¡C²MªÅ§A¦Û¤v¡A¦p¦¹§Ú·|¶ñº¡§A¡F¦p¦¹§A·|²@µLºÃ°Ý§Aªº©¾¸Û¦ì©ó¦ó¤è¡C抛±ó±¼¹ï¥@«U¨Æª«ªº³o¨Ç¨Ìªþ·P¡C¯u·R¬O¤£¦´ªº¡A¤£·|³q¹L¦º¤`©Î¤ÀÂ÷¦Ó¥¢¥h¡C

Focus now on your spiritual enhancement for wherever you may find your self, God will not do it for you. You will not just find yourself with wings through the manifested changes. You will earn your wings. Let this time be spent in reverence with the Holy one who abides in the soul¡¦s precinct. Allow the feeling of Oneness born from the love of your creation to be your inner field. Effort in the moments of your life now, to consciously join with ME from within and intend to hear ME.

²{¦b¶°¤¤©ó§AªºÆF©Ê´£¤É¡A¦]爲µL½×§A¦b¦ó³B§ä¨ì¦Û¤v¡A¤W«Ò³£µLªk´À§A§¹¦¨¡]ª`¡G¤Ñ§U¦Û§UªÌ¡^¡C§A¤£¥u·|³q¹LÅã²{ªºÅܤƵo²{¦Û¤v¾Ö¦³¯Í»H¡C§A±N·|űo§Aªº¯Í»H¡CÅý¦¹¨èªº®É¶¡§ë¤J¨ì»P¾n©~¦bÆF»î²`³Bªº¸tÆF¤@°_±R·qªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡CÅý¨Ó¦Û©ó§A³yª«¤§·Rªº¦X¤@·P¾n¯d©ó§Aªº¤º¦b»â°ì¡C²{¦b­n¦b§Aªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¤£Â_§V¤O¡A¥H±q¤º¤ß¦³·NÃѪº»P§Ú¿Ä¦X¡A¨Ã¸Õ¹ÏÅ¥¨ì§ÚªºÁn­µ¡C

You are not conscious of the hour of change; you will not know when it happens BUT you can transit into it with a supreme knowing and confidence. Know that indeed Michael¡¦s will shall be done for HIS will is always in accord and synchronicity with MINE OWN. Trust that your loved ones will be where they must and do not spend your time worrying about this or that.I ask you- what matters now? Think on that.

§A¤£·|·NÃѨìÂàÅܪº®É¨è¡F§A¤£·|ª¾¾å¥¦¦ó®É·|µo¥Í¡A¦ý¬O§A·|ÃhµÛ¤@ºØµL¤Wªºª¾¾å©M«H¤ß¶i¤J¨ä¤¤¡C­nª¾¾å¡]°ò·þ¡^³Á§Jªº·N§Óªº½T­n³Q¹ê²{¡A¦]爲¥Lªº·N§ÓÁ`¬O»P§Ú¦Û¤vªº·N§Ó¬Û¤@­P¡B¬Û¦P¨B¡C­n«H¥ô§A­Ì·Rªº¤H±N·|¦b¥L­Ì¸Ó¦bªº¦a¤è¡A¤£­nªá¶O§Aªº®É¶¡¾á¤ß³o©Î¨º¡C§Ú°Ý§A¡X¦¹¨è¤°麽¬O¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡H¥J²Ó¦Ò¼{¡C

Michael needs totally committed co creators;ones who will stand with HIM through thick and thin; ones who will not whimper at the slightest inconvenience; ones with initiative, drive and openness, who stands ready to effect HIS plans for the planet. I will remind you again that though major changes will be effected, each will continue to have responsibility for his/her spirit¡¦s evolution.

¡]°ò·þ¡^³Á§J»Ý­n§¹¥þ§ë¤Jªº¦@¦P³Ð³yªÌ¡F¨º¨Ç¥ô¦ó®É­Ô³£»P¥L¯¸¦b¤@°_ªº¤H¡F¨º¨Ç¤£·|¦b³Ì»´·L¤£«K®É°ãª_¤§¤H¡F¨º¨Ç¦³µÛ¥D°Ê©Ê¡B¿n·¥©Ê©M¶}©ñ©Ê¤§¤H¡A¨º¨Ç°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¥h爲¬P²y¹ê¬I¥L¡]°ò·þ³Á§J¡^­p¹º¤§¤H¡C§Ú­n¦A¦¸´£¿ô§A¡AºÉºÞ¤jÅܰʱN·|³Q¤Þµo¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£­nÄ~Äò爲¥L/¦oÆF©Êªº¶i¤Æ­t°_³d¥ô¡C

God does not discount the human feeling or emotion; but does expect that those who have evolved in spirit¡¦s way shall make all choices amenable to spirit and the infinite ¡¥spirit being¡¦- God.

¤W«Ò¤£·|¤£¦Ò¼{¤HÃþªº¬Ýªk©M±¡·P¡FµM¦Ó½T¹ê´Á±æ¨º¨Ç¦bÆF©Ê¹D³~¤W¤w¸g¶i¤Æªº¤HÀ³§@¥XªÖªA±qÆF»î©M¨ºµL­­¡§ÆF©Ê¦s¦b¡¨¡X¤W«Ò¡Xªº¤@¤Á¿ï¾Ü¡C

These are most precarious times on your earth plane and I issue a caution to you of the Light to be vigilant and remain in alignment every moment. The darkened brothers know that they are living and ruling on borrowed time and that MY SON is here now to reclaim what is HIS. The process will be executed with great finesses, sureness and certitude.

³o¨Ç¬O§A­Ì¦a²y¼h­±³Ì¤£¦wíªº®É¨è¡A§Ú¦V§A­Ì¥ú¤§¤lµo¥Xĵ§i¡A­n«O«ùĵ¿ô¡A®É¨è­n«O«ù®Õ·Ç¡C¶Â·tªº¥S§Ì­Ìª¾¾å¥L­Ì¥¿¦b¨Ì¾a­É¨Óªº®É¶¡ºû«ù¥Í¦s©M²Îªv¡A§Úªº¸t¤l¡]°ò·þ³Á§J¡^²{¦b¨Ó³oùØ­n¦¬¦^ÄÝ©ó¥Lªº¤@¤Á¡C³o­Ó¹Lµ{±N·|¦ñµÛ¥O¤Hº¡·Nªº§Þ¥©©Ê¡B¦w¥þ©Ê©Mí§´©Ê¦Ó³Q°õ¦æ¡C

Blessed be these word for they are given and received in Holy truth. Abide by them. Time is now of the essence.

³o¨Ç¸Ü»y·|«O¦ö§A­Ì¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì¥H¯«¸t¯u²zªº§Î¦¡³Qµ¹¤©©M±µ¦¬¡C¿í·Ó¥¦­Ì¡C®É¶¡²{¦b¬O¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡C

I AM YOUR SOURCE AND ULTIMATE CREATOR

§Ú¬O§A­Ìªº·½ÀY¡A¬O§A­Ìªº³Ì²×³yª«¥D¡C

»ñ°Äª`¡G¦b³oÃöÁ䪺®É¨è¡A§Ú­Ì­n«O«ù¥­¿Å¡B«O«ù®Õ·Ç¡A¨Ãµ¹¤©¤Ñ¤÷¤Î³yª«¥D¤§¤l¥H«H¥ô¡Aűo¦Û¤vªº¯Í»H¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 12¤ë5¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - December 5, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë5¤é«H®§

Our allies continue to make progress in their efforts to bring an end to the activities of the dark Ones. Resistance is pushed aside as we are the ones in ascendancy, and some major coups could well open Pandora's box and reveal those who have been behind the plan for world control. We are certainly closing in on those responsible, and for once money will not buy them a way out of it. So much has been revealed about the goings on that have taken away your rights, and bribery has played a big part in achieving it. Honest politics disappeared a long time ago, but that does not mean that there are not any honest politicians. Unfortunately their voices are often stifled and regularly ignored, but their day is coming very soon and be assured that we know each one by name.

§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¦bÄ~Äò¨ú±o§V¤Oªº¶i®i¡A§â¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¬¡°Ê±a¤J²×µ²¡Cªý¤O³Q±À¨ì¤@Ãä¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤~¬O³B©óÀu¶Õ¦a¦ìªº¤@¤è¡A¤@¨Ç¥X¥G·N®Æªº¦æ°Ê±N¶}啓¼ï¦h©Ôªº²°¤l¡A¨Ã¥B¼ÉÅS¥X¨º¨Ç爲¤F±±¨î¥@¬É¦ÓÁôÂæb­I«áªº­p¹º¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM·|­t³d¥ôªº¸ò¶i¡A¶È¦¹¤@¦¸ªºª÷¿ú±ÏÀÙ¬O¤£¯àÅý¥L­Ì²æÂ÷§x¹Òªº¡C¹ï©ó¹Ü¨ú§A­ÌÅv§Q¦Ó¤£Â_µo¥Íªº³±¿Ñ¤w¸g³Q´¦ÅS¤F«Ü¦h¡A¦æ¸ì¨ü¸ì¦b¨ä¤¤¦û¤F«Ü¤j¤ñ­«¡C¸Û¹êªº¬Fªv¨t²Î¤w¸g®ø¥¢«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ã¤£·N¨ýµÛ¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¸Û¹êªº¬F«È¡C¤£©¯ªº¬O¥L­ÌªºÁn­µ³q±`³Q§í¨î¨Ã¥B©¿µø¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì°_§@¥Îªº®É¨è«Ü§Ö´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A¨Ã½Ð½T«H§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¨C­Ó¤Hªº¦W¦r¡C

Each day now offers the possibility of exciting news, and Disclosure is being energised by your focus upon it. It means that it will soon burst upon the scene, as it cannot be held back much longer. It will once and for all prove our existence, and remove suggestions that we have ulterior motives where you and your Earth are concerned. Once our true motives have been confirmed, we hope to have satisfied those who had doubts that we come in peace. You do need us, and in any event it is decreed that we come together in the Brotherhood of Light. Your future is going to take you into the realms of the Cosmos, that is your true abode and where you will once more achieve your true status. So as you can see, there is a lot to do and Ascension will be the first big step that will lift you up. It will be a great leap forward in your levels of consciousness.

²{¦b¨C¤Ñ³£´£¨ÑµÛ¿E°Ê¤H¤ß®ø®§ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡A³q¹L§A­Ì»EµJªºª`·N¤O¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡j¥¿¦b§e²{¤¤¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ«Ü§Ö±NÃzµo¶i¤J¥x­±¡A¦]爲¥¦µLªk¦A³Q¹K¨î§ó¤[¡C ¥L±N¦A¦¸¦V¥þ¤HÃþÃÒ©ú§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A²M²z¨º¨Ç¦n¹³§Ú­Ì±aµÛ¤£©ú°Ê¾÷¨ì¨ÓªºÅU¼{¡C¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¯u¹êªº°Ê¾÷³Q¤©¥HªÖ©w¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¯à°÷Åý¨º¨Ç¥Rº¡½èºÃªº¤Hº¡·N--§Ú­Ì爲©M¥­¦Ó¨Ó¡C§A­Ì»Ý­n§Ú­Ì¡A¦b¥ô¦ó¨Æ¥ó¤¤¥¦³£¬O³Q´ÜÂIªº--¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì³£¬O¡i¥ú¤§¥S§Ì¦P·ù¡j¡C§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó´N­n§â§A­Ì±a¤J¦t©zªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¡A³o¤~¬O§A­Ì¯u¹êªº©~©Ò¡A¦b³oùاA­Ì±N¦A¦¸©è¹F¦s¦bªº¯u¹êª¬ºA¡C¦]¦¹¦p§A­Ì©Ò¨£¡AÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¤u§@­n°µ¡A´­¤É±N¬O²Ä¤@¨B¡A§â§A­Ì´£¤Éªº°¶¤j¤@¨B¡C¦b§A­Ìªº·NÃѤ¤±Nµo¥Í¸õÅD©Êªºµo®i¡C

Everyone will at some stage be offered the same opportunity to rise up, but it comes with conditions as you have to apply yourself to lifting up your vibrations. You cannot just walk straight into Ascension, unless you are compatible to the new levels. We have already told you that initially all you need is a firm intent to ascend, but you have to change your life to one that mirrors the new vibrations. It means gradually leaving behind those attachments that will no longer serve you. Ones that are perhaps habitual such as taking drugs, or indulging in practises that are of a low vibration. If you choose to pass over the chance to ascend, that is your choice and you will be directed onto a path that allows you to continue in your present way.

¨C­Ó¤H³£³B©ó¬Y­Ó¶¥¬q¡A³Qµ¹¤©¦P¼Ëªº¾÷·|´£¤É¦Û¤v¡A¦ý¬O¬O§t¦³±ø¥óªº¡A¨º´N¬O§A¥²¶·±µ¨ü¦Û¤v¨Ã¥B¥h´£¤É¦Û¤vªº®¶°Ê¡C§A¤£¥i¯à¤°麽³£¤£°µ´Nª½±µ¶i¤J¡i´­¤É¡j¡A°£«D§A»P·sªº¼h¦¸­Ý®e¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¦³¨ÇªB¤Í»{爲¨C¤Ñ¬Ý¬Ý³qÆF«H®§´N´£¤É¤F¡A¤°麽¤]¤£¥Î°µ¡A³o¬O¿ù»~ªº¡A³o¬O¦Û´Û´Û¤H¡A´£¤É¨Ã¤£¬O¨C¤Ñ¬Ý¬Ý«H®§´N¥i¥H¤F¡A¦Ó¬O»Ý­n§l¦¬«H®§¤¤µ½·NªºÄU§i¡AÆF©Êªºª¾ÃÑ¡A¦A·ÓµÛ³o¨Ç«ü¤Þ¥h¦æ°Ê»P¥Í¬¡¡AÆF©Ê¹D¸ô¤£¥i¯à§A¤°麽¤]¤£¥Î°µ´N±¼À`»æµ¹§A¦Y¡A¡i¨S¦³§V¤O¡A¨S¦³¦¨¥\¡j¡A­n¦¬Àò´N¥²¶·¶Ô³Òªº¯Ñ§@¡^¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§i¶D¹L§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì³Ìªì©Ò­n¥h°µªº¤@¤Á´N¬OªÖ©w¤@­Ó·N¹Ï---¡i§Ú­n´£¤É¡j¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì¤]¥²¶·ÂàÅܥͬ¡ªººA«×¡A¤ÏÀ³¥X·s®¶°ÊÀ³¸Ó¨ã¦³ªº¤ßºA»P¦æ爲¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ¡A§A­Ì»Ý­n¯d¤U¨º¨Ç¤£¦AªA°È©ó§A­ÌªºªþµÛª«¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¦³µÛ´c²ß¡A¤ñ¦p§l¬r¡A©ÎªÌ¨H·Ä©ó§C¯Å®¶°Êªº²ß©Ê¡C¦pªG§A¿ï¾Ü¤F©ñ±ó´­¤Éªº¾÷·|¡A³o¤]¬O§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¨º麽§A±N³Q±a¨ì¤@±ø²Å¦X§AÄ~Äò·í«e¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡ªº¹D¸ô¤W¡C

Some followers of religion expect the wrath of God to descend upon Earth, but we wish to make it clear that your true God Is All Love. That scenario is biblical in origin and comes from false teachings, or old predictions that are no longer relevant. Naturally there will be physical changes, as that is the nature of Mother Earth who is responsible for carrying them out. However, they are not intended to destroy the Earth but part of the necessary cleansing to prepare it for Ascension. In fact the more Light that is brought to Earth the easier it will be, and furthermore people warned where they are in danger. Some will heed them, but others will stay according to their intuitive feelings.

¤@¨Ç©v±Ðªº¾ÖÅ@ªÌ­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¤W«ÒªºÃg»@­°Á{¨ì¦a²y¤W¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]§Æ±æ§â³oªí¹F²M·¡---§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¤W«Ò¬O¥þµMªº·R¡C³oºØÆ[ÂI·½¦Û©ó¸t¸g¡A¬O¿ù»~ªº±Ð¾É¡A©ÎªÌ¤£¦A¥i¯àµo¥ÍªºÂªº¹w¨¥¡C¦ÛµMªº¡A·|¦³¤@¨Çª«²z¤WªºÂàÅÜ¡A¦]爲³o¬O¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº¤j¦ÛµM¡A¦o¦³³d¥ô²M²z¥¦­Ì¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤£·|¥X²{ºR·´¦a²yªº±¡ªp¡A¦Ó¬O爲¤F·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤É°µ¥Xªº¥²­n²M¬~¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W§ó¦hªº¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤w¸g±aµ¹¤F¦a²y¡A¥i¥HÅý¹Lµ{§ó¥[ªº¥­·Æ²³æ¡A¦¹¥~¡A¨º¨Ç³B©ó¦MÀI¹Ò¦aªº¤H·|¤©¥Hĵ§i¡C¤@¨Ç¤H·|¯d·N¨ì³o¸ñ¶H¡A¦Ó¨ä¥L¤@¨Ç¤H±N®Ú¾Ú¦Û¤vªºª½Ä±·P¨ü¿ï¾Ü¯d¤U¨Ó¡C

Dear Ones, you have come far to arrive at this pivotal point in your lives, so please take note of what is happening around you. Some information will be deliberately circulated to cause fear, and you should know by now that it is the very energy that feeds the dark Ones. Without lifting a finger you can help to keep them down, by denying them the energy they live off. Keep your Light shining bright all of the time, and never let your focus move from your goal. The year 2012 will see a speeding up of the level of Light being sent to Earth, that means you will rapidly leave the old vibrations behind. When you shed them you will notice a much lighter feeling takes over, and a beautiful peace descends upon you. If that is already you, we say well done and that you are doing everything possible to prepare yourself for Ascension.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì¦b¥Í©Rªº¾úµ{¤¤ªá¤F«Üªøªº®É¶¡¤~©è¹F¤µ¤Ñ³o­ÓÃöÁäÂI¡A©Ò¥H½Ð¥J²Ó¯d·N¦b§A©P³òµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C¤@¨Ç«H®§±N¬O¬G·N¬y¥X¾É­P®£Äß¡A²{¦b§A­ÌÀ³¸Óª¾¹D¡A³o¨ä¹ê¬O爲¤FÁý¾i³o¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº­G¤f¦Ó¤w¡C¤£»Ý­n°Ê¤â«ü§A´N¯à°÷À°§U§â¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥´­w¤Uªº³Z¬´N¬O¡A§_¨M¨º¨Ç¥L­Ì¿à¥H¥Í¦sªº¯à¶q--®£Äß¡C®É®É¨è¨è³£Åý§A­Ìªº¥ú¨~µL­­°{Ä£¡A¥Ã»·¤£Åý§Aªººë¯«µJÂI±q¦Û¤vªº¥Ø¼Ð¤W²æÂ÷¡C2012¦~±N§Ö³tªº¤Þ¤J²´Ã®¡A¥[³t´£°ª¸t¥úªº¼h¦¸Áã©w¨ì¦a²y¤W¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ§A­Ì±N¨³³tªº²æÂ÷ªº®¶°Ê¡C·í§A­ÌÂ\²æ¥¦­Ì¡A§A±Nª`·N¨ì¤@ºØ§ó»´ÃPªº·P¨ü¨ú¥N¥¦¡A¤@ºØ¬üÄR¥­©Mªº¤ßºA­°Á{¨ì§Aªº¤ßÀY¡C¦pªG³o¤w¸g¬O§Aªº·P¨ü¡A§Ú­Ì·Q»¡§A°µªº«Ü¦n¡A³o´Nªí¥Ü§A¤w¸g爲´­¤É°µ¦n§¹¥þªº·Ç³Æ¤F¡C

We of the Galactic Federation continue to draw closer to you, and we have established direct contact on Earth with numerous Beings of Light who are to play a major role in Disclosure. If necessary, we can learn all there is to know about any individual, so you may be sure that whosoever speaks on our behalf is genuine. Where anyone else tries to intrude with disinformation, you will feel the difference because of the energies their words carry. Be discerning and remember that the dark Ones are easy to spot, and out to create fear laden messages. Understand that until this cycle is drawn to an end, the dark Ones still have freewill choice to do as they wish. Our hope is that they will soon see that the Light is about to take charge of the Earth, and they have nothing to gain by trying to create more confusion or chaos.

§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹Ä~Äò¦b¤£Â_±µªñ§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g½T©wªºª½±µ±µÄ²¤F¦a²y¤W³\¦hªº¥úªº¦s¦³¡A¨º¨Ç¤H¦b¤j´¦ÅS¤¤±N§êºt­«­nªº¨¤¦â¡C¦pªG¥²­nªº¸Ü¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¤F¸Ñ¨ìÃö©ó¥ô¦ó¤H»Ý­nª¾¹Dªº«H®§¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì¥i¥H½T«H¡AµL½×½Ö¥Nªí§Ú¤èµo¨¥³£¥²©w¬O¸ÛÀµªº¡C³oùئpªG¦³¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¤H¸Õ¹Ï±aµÛ¿ù»~ªº«H®§«I¤Jªº¸Ü¡A§A­Ì±N·P¨ü¨ì¤£¦P¡A¦]爲¥L­ÌÄâ±aªº¯à¶q¥»½è¬O¤£¦Pªº¡C«O«ù¿ë§O¯à¤O¡A¨Ã¥B°O¦í¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¬O¯à®e©öÃѧO¥X¨Óªº¡A¥L­Ì±N¨î³y®£Äߨø˸ü¨ì«H®§ùØ¡C½Ð²z¸Ñ¡Aª½¨ì³o¦¸©P´Áªºµ²§ô¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³£¨Ì¦³µÛ¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¿ï¾Ü¥h°µ¥L­Ì¥ø¹Ï¥h°µªº¨Æ±¡¡C§Ú­Ìªº§Æ±æ¬O¥L­Ì¯à«Ü§Öªº©ú¥Õ---¸t¥úªº¤O¶q´N­n¥þ½L´x±±¦a²y¤F¡A³q¹L¥h¥ø¹Ï¨î³y§ó¦hªº²V¶Ã©M²V²c¥L­Ì³£¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¥i¥Hűo¡C

For many the time of goodwill approaches, and people look to the New Year to discuss their aspirations and what they wish to bring into their lives. Lightworkers who express their confidence that the future is going to bring peace to Earth, will immensely help still the fears that may otherwise arise considering the instability that is around you. An encouraging word here and there, can help lift the gloom and pessimism that many people feel right now. Your Light is a radiance that reaches far, and wherever you are will bring about a feeling of calmness. When numbers of you get together for the purpose of sending out your Light, its power is increased tenfold and you will be doing a great service for Humanity. Believe us, you are far more powerful than you give yourselves credit for.

¹ï©ó³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡¬ü¦nªº®É¨è¦b¾aªñ¡A¤H­Ì¦b´Á«ÝµÛ·s¤@¦~ªº¨ì¨Ó¡A°Q½×µÛ¥L­ÌªºÄ@±æ©M¥L­Ì§Æ±æ§â¤°麽¬ü¦n±a¤J¥Í¬¡ªº¤ßÄ@¡C¨º¨Çªí¹F¥X¦Û¤v«H¤ßªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¡A¦b¥¼¨Ó±NÄ~Äòµ¹¦a²y±a¨Ó©M¥­¡A±N·¥¤jªºÀ°§U¨º¨Ç¨Ì³B©ó®£Äߤ¤ªº¤H¡A³o¥i¯à¦b¨ä¥L¤è­±¾É­P¤F§A­Ì¨­Ã䪺¤£Ã­©w©Ê±¡ªp¡C¤£ºÞ­þùØ¡A¥u­n¤@¥y¹ªÀyªº¸Ü³£¯à°÷À°§U´£¤É³±·t¼~Æ{»P´dÆ[ªº±¡ªp¡A³o¤]¬O³\¦h¤H²{¦b·P¨ü¨ìªº¡C§A­Ìªº¯«¸t¥ú¨~¬O¤@ªÑ¿ç®gªº¤O¶q¡A¥¦½d³ò«Ü¼s¡AµL½×§A¨«¨ì­þùاA³£¥i¥H±a¨Ó¤@ºØ¥­ÀRªº·P¨ü¡C·í§A­Ì¤¤¤j¶qªº¤H»E¦X¨ì¤@°_ªº®É­Ô¡A爲¤F¦@¦Pªº¥Ø¼Ð°e¥X§A­Ìªº¯«©Ê¥ú¨~¡A¥¦ªº¤O¶q±N¤Q­¿ªº¼Wªø¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N爲¾ã­Ó¤HÃþ°µ¥X¥¨¤jªº°^Äm¡C¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¬O¶W¥X¦Û¤v·Q¶Hªº¡C

We know that conditions are very difficult for many people, but please do not let them get you down as there is not far to go before it will all change. In fact, you will end up far better off than any previous period in your lives. You will be given peace on Earth, and your worries and problems eased until they no longer exist. In a matter of months you will see astonishing changes take place, and we are your guarantee that all we have promised will come to fruition. When we talk of "we" that includes all of the Beings that work with us from the highest realms of Light. The end times have been divinely planned, and there are no mistakes where the Creator is concerned.

§Ú­Ì©ú¥Õ¹ï©ó³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡±ø¥ó½T¹êÁ}­W¡A¦ý¬O½Ð¤£­nÅý¥L­Ì¤]§â§Aªº®¶°Ê©Ô§C¡A¦]爲¦b¤@¤ÁÂàÅܤ§«e¤£»Ý­n¦A¨«ªº§ó¤[¤F¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¤ñ°_¹L¥h¥ô¦óªº®É­Ô¨Ó»¡§A­Ì³£·|Åܱo§ó¥[¦n¡C©M¥­±N­°Á{¦a²y¡A§A­Ìªº¾á¤ß»P§x¹Ò±N«ùÄò´î»´ª½¨ì¤£´_¦s¦b¡C¦b´X­Ó¤ë¤º§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ìÅå¤HªºÅܤƵo¥Í¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì´N¬O§A­Ìªº«OÃÒ¡A©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì©Ó¿Õ¹Lªº³£±N¹ê²{¡C·í§Ú­Ì´£¨ì¡§§Ú­Ì¡¨¡A³o¥]¬A¤F©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦³¡A¨º¨Ç»P§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@ªº¨Ó¦Û³Ì°ª¹ê¬Û¤§¥úªº¦s¦³­Ì¡Cµ²§ôªº¤é´Á¤w¸g³Q¯«¸t­p¹º¤F¡A¤£·|¦s¦b¿ù»~¡A¥¦¨ü¨ì¤F³yª«¥Dªº·ÓÅU¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and bid you well and all that your dreams are made of and the love you seek.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¾á«O§A­Ì³£«Ü¦n¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¹Ú·QÁÙ¦³§A­Ì©Ò´M¨Dªº·R¡C

¡iShledan Nidle¡j 12¤ë6¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Dec 6, 2011
Sheldan Nidle - 12¤ë6¤é«H®§

Selamat Balik! We return! The cords that tie your reality together are rapidly dissolving and transforming into the grids of a new one. Initially, this new one is manifesting various debacles that are churning things up in every corner of your world, and this is to be expected as the miasmas of the past are purged. Many of your realms in ages past have been wiped out by the thunderous might of the Anunnaki as they froze, flooded and burned your societies in an effort to expunge the memories of your fully conscious origins. On each occasion, the Anunnaki chose a group of survivors to 'stock' the next reality (by means of memory trauma held within the DNA) with the 'fodder' necessary to endlessly repeat these patterns of destruction and genocide down through history. This attempt to bury your memories of your former, higher state of consciousness was only partially successful and was unable to induce the complete adulation and acquiescence desired by your dark overloads. Your ineradicable inner path was kept alight by Spirit for the day when all of you would be returned to your former state of glory.

§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¡I±N§A­Ìªº²{¹êµ±¦b¤@°_ªº½u÷¥¿§Ö³t·»¸Ñ¡A¥¿±N¦a²y®æ¬]ÂàÅܦ¨¤@­Ó¥þ·sªº¡C³Ìªì¡A³o­Ó·sªº®æ¬]¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É§Y¥H¦UºØ±Y¼ìÅã²{¥X¨Ó¡A¥H±N§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¨C¤@­Ó¨¤¸¨ÅÍ°Ê°_¨Ó¡A³Ì²×¯à°÷§â§A­Ì³o­Ó¥@¬Éªº¿`®ð¥þ³¡²M°£¡C³\¦h§A­Ì¦b¹L¥h®É¥Nªº¹ê¬Û¤w¸g³Q¿ò§Ñ¡A¦]爲ªü§V©_¤H¬ðµMªº¦B­á¡A²T¨S©M¿N·´¤F§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¡A¥L­Ì©Ù¥h¤F§A­Ì¥þ·NÃÑ°_·½ªº°O¾Ð¡C¦b¨C¤@­Ó³õ¦X¡Aªü§V©_¤H¿ï¾Ü¤@²Õ©¯¦sªÌ¨Ãµ¹¤©¥²­nªº¡§¹}®Æ¡¨¶i®i¤U¤@­Ó²{¹ê¡]³q¹LDNA°O¾Ð³Ð¶Ëªº¤è¦¡¡^¡A³o¼Ë³e¬ï¾ã­Ó¾ú¥vªº¶i¦æµL¤î¹Òªº¯}Ãa©MºØ±Ú·Àµ´¡C³o¼Ë±»®I§A­Ì¤§«eªº°O¾Ð¡A§ó°ª·NÃѪ¬ºAªº¹Á¸Õ¥u¦³³¡¤À¨ú±o¤F¦¨¥\¡A¨Ã¤£¯à°÷»¤¾É§A­Ì¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº§¹¥þ±R«ô¡A©M¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹L¤À»Ý¨DªºÀq»{¡C§A­Ì¨º¤£¥i¿i·Àªº¤º¦bÆF©Ê¸ô®|Ä~Äò°{Ä£µÛ¥ú¨~¡A¥H´Á«Ý¥¼¨Óªº¬Y¤@¤Ñ§A­Ì¯à°÷ªð¦^§A­Ì¤§«eºaÄ£ªºª¬ºA¡C

This 'fling' in the trials and tribulations of limited consciousness is nearly over, and you are being brought through the last stages of the fear and illusion that the Anunnaki's minions concocted for you. Be brave and wise, and know that you are fully capable of seeing through these last shenanigans. New institutions are starting up quietly in the very smoke thrown up by the dark's contrived incidences. Secret groups with positive agendas are working with the Ascended Masters to bring your new world into the Light while the dark that oppresses you is lifting. Rejoice, and understand what this truly implies. You are practically free of those whose arrogance and chicanery has had you imprisoned in a world which, from the outset, was only an exercise for Spirit. You have won through and are ready to show the universe what you are capable of. Your space and spiritual families enfold you in Love and blessings and the time for our collective revelry is close at hand!

¦b¦³­­·NÃѪ¬ºA¤¤ªº¿iÃø©M¦ÒÅç´N­nµ²§ô¤F¡A§A­Ì´N­n±q³Qªü§V©_ªº¤ö¤ú爲§A­Ì¬¶¨îªº®£Äß»P¤Û¶H¤¤±a¥X¨Ó¡C½Ð«O«ù§A­Ìªº«i´±©M´¼¼z¡A¨Ã¥Bª¾¹D§A­Ì§¹¥þ¦³¯à¤O³q¹L³o³Ì«áªº§âÀ¸¡C·sªº¾÷ºc¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦³¹w¿Ñªº¨Æ¥ó¤Þ°_ªº·ÏÃú¤¤¡A¥¿®¨®¨ªº啓°Ê¡C¯«¯µªº²Õ´©M´­¤É¤j®v­Ì¤@°_§V¤O¤u§@¡A¶i®iµÛ¥¿­±ªºÄ³µ{¡A¥H±N§A­Ì³o­Ó³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OÀ£­¢ªº¥@¬É±a¶i¥ú¤¤¡C½Ð«O«ù³ß®®¡A¨Ã©ú¥Õ³o¯u¥¿·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽¡C§A­Ì¹ê»Ú¤W¦b³o­Ó³Q¶ÆºC©M´ÛÄF¥}¸Tªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¬O¦Û¥Ñªº¡A¦]爲±q¤@¶}©l¡A§A­Ì´Nª¾¹D³o¤£¹L¬O¤@³õÆF©ÊªºÁë·Ò¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gűo¤F¡A¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ§i¶D¦t©z§A­Ì¦³¨º­Ó¯à¤O¡C§A­ÌªºªÅ¶¡©MÆF©Ê®a¤H­Ì¥Rº¡·R©M¯¬ºÖªº¾Ö©ê§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤@°_ªº¶°Åé¨gÅwªº®É¶¡´N¦b²´«e¤F¡C

Gaia knows what is happening to you. She realizes that several very significant events are close and that these will transform your global societies. We understand that it is natural for many of you to seek comfort in your religious traditions, and we wish to acquaint you with many things that will enable you to see that these traditions are only a start toward a fuller understanding of what is occurring. You are on the brink of a vast abundance, and your psyche is to be freed from its old limited-conscious ways, bringing you to an expanded view of how your world works. This clash of perspectives is something we are fully prepared to reconcile. Your Ascended Masters learned, during their long journey toward immortality, ways to effectively introduce you to a new and broader outlook, and this is to be their prime contribution to our first contact mission. It is time for you to move from a limited to a fully conscious view of Creation and physicality, and it is logical to learn from those who acquired wisdom from the Earth school, as you are doing.

»\¨Èª¾¹D§A­Ì¥¿µo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C¦o·NÃѨ즳´X­Ó­«¤jªº¨Æ¥ó¤w¸g«Üªñ¤F¡A³o±N¹ý©³ÂàÅܧA­Ì¥þ²yªºªÀ·|¡C§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H±q§A­Ìªº©v±Ð¶Ç²Î¤¤´M¨D¦w¼¢¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì»{ÃѨì³o¨Ç¶Ç²Î¡A¤£¹L¬O爲¤F§A­Ì¯à°÷¶}©l´Â¦V¥þµM¤F¸Ñ¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C§A­Ì³B¦b¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªºÂײ±ªºÃä½t¡A§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ´N­n±q¦³ªº¦³­­·NÃѤ覡¤¤Àò±o¦Û¥Ñ¡A³o±N±aµ¹§A­ÌÆ[¹î³o­Ó¥@¬É¦p¦ó¹B§@¤@ºØ§ó¼sÁ諸µø³¥¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§¹¥þ·Ç³Æ¦n¥hÀ°§U§A­Ì½Õ©M³oºØµø³¥¤Wªº½Ä¬ð¥i¯à¤Þµoªº¤@¨Ç¨Æ±¡¡C§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¦b¥L­Ì³q©¹¤£¦´ªº®È³~¤W¡A¾Ç²ß¨ì¤F¤@ºØ¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð¤@ºØ·sªº§ó¼sÁ諸¥@¬ÉÆ[ªº¦³®Ä¤è¦¡¡A³o¬O¦b§Ú­Ì²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¥ô°È¤¤¥L­Ìªº¥D­n°^Äm¡C¬O®É­Ô§A­Ì±q¦³­­ªº·NÃѲ¾¶i¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºA¤F¡A¥H¥þ·NÃѪºµø³¥¥hÆ[¹î³Ð³y©Ê©Mª«²z¥@¬É¡A±q¨º¨Ç¦b¦a²y¾Ç®ÕÀò±o´¼¼zªº¤H¤¤¾Ç²ß¬O²Å¦XÅ޿誺¡A³o¤]´N¬O§A­Ì¥¿¦b°µªº¡C

First contact is an enormous consciousness changer, one which will provide a huge boost to your transition into a galactic human. What is needed is a way to accomplish this incredible feat in a quick and painless fashion. We consulted with our Agarthan cousins to discover how the dark Atlanteans had originally reduced you to limited consciousness (in order to provide reliable fodder for the dark). Their process of unplugging most of your DNA stripped you of all but survival capabilities and cut you off from your joyous connection with the Divine. Now we need to reverse this damage by knitting your DNA back up and bringing your sacred abilities back on line. Together with the Agarthans we have perfected a Light chamber for each of you, which deftly turns back on, or off, those elements that will reopen your channel to full consciousness. Once this is done, you will be pristine, whole, fully conscious Beings again, and can rejoin your galactic fellows in assisting Heaven to unfold the Creator's plan for physicality. Such joy awaits each of you!

²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¬O¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº·NÃÑÂà´«¾¹¡A¥¦±NÅý§A­ÌÂàÅܦ¨爲»Èªe¤HÃþ°_¨ì«D±`¤jªº±À°Ê§@¥Î¡C³oùػݭnªº¬O¥H¤@ºØ§Ö³t©MµLµh­Wªº¤è¦¡§¹¦¨³o­Ó¥O¤HÃø¥H¸m«Hªº§§Á|¡C§Ú­Ì¦Vªü¥[´Ë¥S§Ì¸ß°Ý¤F¡A¶Â·tªº¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ¤H¦p¦ó±N§A­ÌÂàÅÜ爲¨ü­­·NÃѪ¬ºA¡]爲¤Fµ¹¶Â·t¶Õ¤O´£¨Ñ¥i¾aªº¹}®Æ¡^¡C¥L­Ì©Ò°µªº§Y¬O±N§A­Ì¤j¦h¼ÆªºDNA¥\¯à©Þ±¼¨Ã­éÂ÷¡A¥u¯d¤U¯à°÷Åý§A­Ì¥Í¦sªº¯à¤O¡A¤ÁÂ_§A­Ì»P¯«¸t³ß®®ªº³s±µ¡C²{¦b§Ú­Ì»Ý­n³q¹L½s´©M³Æ¥÷¨Ó­×½Æ³o¨Ç¯}Ãa¡A±N§A­Ì¯«¸tªº¯à¤OªðÁÙµ¹§A­Ì¡C»Pªü¥[´Ë¤@°_§Ú­Ì¤w¸g爲§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H§¹µ½¤F¥ú¤§±K«Ç¡A¦b¨ºùدà°÷ÆF¥©ªºªð¦^¥´¶}¨º¨Ç³QÃö³¬ªº¯à¤O¡A³o¨Ç­n¯À³£±NÀ°§U§A­Ì­«·sªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ¡C¤@¥¹³o¨Ç§¹¦¨¤F¡A§A­Ì±N¦A¦¸¦¨爲½è¾ëªº¡A§¹¾ãªº¥þ·NÃѦs¦³¡A­«·s¥[¤J¨ó§U¤Ñ°óªº»Èªe¦P¦ñ­Ì¡A¦bª«²z¥@¬É®i¶}³yª«¥Dªº­p¹º¡C¦³³o麽¦hªº³ß®®¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡C

Blessings to you all! We return! We are your Ascended Masters! Gaia's present reality grids continue to collapse, and as they fall, new grids for the fully conscious reality get closer to their inevitable manifestation. This means that a definite timetable for moving all of you blessed souls into full consciousness is being established. The dark cabal remains as unyielding as ever, and thus the time for 'desperate measures' quickly approaches! Our many associates are busy brainstorming and drawing up plans for achieving this end. The cabal, meanwhile, broadcasts its supposed 'solutions' to its many financial crises, while in truth dreading the approach of the moment when it will be forced to surrender power to the Light. To this end our Agarthan liaisons daily remind these wrongdoers of the need to let go and face their just desserts. In anticipation of this, the legal system of your world prepares the instruments of this huge accountability scenario.

¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡I§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I»\¨È¥Ø«e²{¹êªº¬]®æÄ~Äò±Y¼ì¡A¤]¥¿¬O¦]爲¬]®æªº±¼¸¨¡A·sªº爲¥þ·NÃѲ{¹ê­ã³Æªº¬]®æ§ó¥[±µªñ¤£¥iÁקKªºÅã²{¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ¤@­ÓªÖ©wªº®É¶¡ªí¤w¸g½T©w¡A³Ì²×±N§A­Ì³o¨Ç¨ü¯¬ºÖªºÆF»î­ÌÂà¨ì¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºA¡C¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹ÎÄ~Äò¹³¤§«e¤@¼Ë¤£©}¤£¼¸¡A¦]¦¹¡§«D±`¤â¬q¡¨ªº®É¶¡¤w¸g§Ö³tªº¨ì¹F¤F¡I§Ú­Ì³\¦hªº¦P¨Æ­Ì¥¿¦£©ó¸£¤O­·¼É¡A¥H´yø¥X¨ãÅ骺¤è®×¾É¦V¨º³Ì«áªºµ²§½¡C¦P®É¡A³o¨Ç³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¥¿¼s¼½µÛ¥L­Ìµêºcªº¡§¸Ñ¨M¤è®×¡¨¥HÀ³¹ïª÷¿Ä¦M¾÷¡AµM¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¥L­Ì®`©È³Q±j­¢±NÅv¤O¥æµ¹¸t¥úªº®É¨è¡C§Ú­Ìªºªü¥[´ËÁpµ¸­û¨C¤Ñ³£´£¿ô³o¨Ç»F¨ÆªÌ¡A´N³o¼ËÅý¤@¤Á¥hµ²§ô§a¡A¥L­Ì¥²¶·­±¹ï¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº³øÀ³¡C¦b´Á«Ý³o¨Çªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¥@¬É¦Xªkªº¨t²Î·Ç³ÆµÛ¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº°Ý³d¨î¤è®×¡C

We are living in a sacred moment indeed! The end times are in their final throes! In this regard, our galactic and spiritual families are preparing the path for your move into the 5th dimension, as reuniting a partitioned Earth is the dream of both Heaven and Gaia. For nearly 13 millennia, Gaia has had to embody the dichotomy of a 3-D surface and a 5-D inner world and longs to return to her monopolar, unified Self. This of course necessitates that you, too, swiftly transform into fully conscious Beings. These Beings possess the innate ability to participate in the magical 5-D world of your near future, which is the one we occupy. Our divine goal is to welcome you all to your immortality and the beautiful realm of full consciousness. Every day we send forth our blessings of hope and joy as the time comes to manifest these sacred desires.

¨Æ¹ê¤W§Ú­Ì¦í¦b¤@­Ó¯«¸tªº®É¨è¡Iµ²§ôªº®É¨è´N¦b¥L­Ì³Ì«á««¦º±Ã²Ïªº®É­Ô¡C¦Ò¼{¨ì³o­Ó¡A§Ú­Ìªº»Èªe©MÆF©Ê®a¤H­Ì¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛÅý§A­Ì²¾¶i²Ä5­Óºû«×ªº¸ô®|¡A¤@­Ó³Q¤À°Ï¦a²yªº­«·s¹Îµ²¬O¤Ñ°ó©M»\¨Èªº¹Ú·Q¡C1¸U3¤d¦~¤F¡A»\¨È¤£±o¤£±N¦Û¤v¤@¤À爲¤G¡A¦aªíªº3D¥@¬É¡A©M¦a¤ßªº5D¥@¬É¡A»\¨È´÷±æµÛªð¦^³æ·¥©Ê©M²Î¤@ªº¦Û§Ú¡C³o·íµM§A­Ì¤]¥²¶·§Ö³tÂàÅÜ爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³¡C§A­Ì¾Ö¦³µÛ»P¥Í­Ñ¨Óªº¯à¤O¦b¥¼¨Ó°Ñ»P¶i5D¥@¬É¤¤¡A³o¤]´N¬O§Ú­Ì²{¦b©Ò¦bªº¦û¾Úªº¥@¬É¡C§Ú­Ì¯«¸tªº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬OÅwªï§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¥h¦¨爲¤£¦´¡AÅwªï§A­Ìªð¦^¬üÄRªº¥þ·NÃѹê¬Û¡C¦ñÀHµÛ³o¯«¸tªºÄ@±æ´N­nÅã²{¡A¨C¤@¤Ñ§Ú­Ìµo¥X¥Rº¡§Æ±æ©M³ß®®ªº¯¬ºÖ¡C

Much movement is afoot to bring all that we are talking about to fruition. Despite its outer calm demeanor, the dark is in total panic over what it sees inexorably marching toward it. The Heavens have opened and a grand force, much greater than anything previously known to these dark ones, has set its lucid sights upon them. It will not be long before their grandiose visions of a never-ending empire are thrust with much glee into the proverbial dustbin of history. Our galactic and spiritual families come not only to introduce us to a new, wondrous consciousness, but also to invest us with membership in the grand union of the Light. This operation is in its last stages. We await the utter joy that will overcome us as we welcome our family and celebrate your new status as fully conscious Beings.

³\¦h¹B°Ê¥¿¦b¶i¦æ¤¤¡A¥H±N§A­Ì±a¦V¨º§Ú­Ì©Ò»¡ªº¶}ªáµ²ªG¡CºÉºÞ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¬Ý¤W¥h¯«ºA¦Û­Y¡A¦ý¥L­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤@¤Á¦V¥L­ÌµL±¡ªº¦æ¶i¡A¥L­Ì¤w³B©ó§¹¥þªº®£·W¤¤¡C¤Ñ°ó¤w¸g¥´¶}¡A¤@­Ó§»°¶ªº¤O¶q»·»·¶W¹L¥ô¦ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©Òª¾¹Dªº¡A¤w¸g¦b¥L­Ì­±«e²M´·ªºÅã²{¹L¡C±NµL¤î¹Ò«Ò°êªº§»°¶Ä@´º¥µ¶i¾ú¥vªº©U§£°ïªº®É¶¡¤w¸g«Üµu¤F¡C§Ú­Ìªº»Èªe©MÆF©Ê®a¤H­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¨Ã¤£¶È¶È¬O¦V§Ú­Ì¤¶²Ð¤@ºØ·sªº¡B§§ÄRªº·NÃÑ¡A§ó¬OÅý§Ú­Ì¦¨爲¥úªº¤j®a®xªº¦¨­û¡C¾Þ§@¤w¸g¦b³Ì«áªº¨BÆJ¡C¦ñÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìµ¥«ÝµÛ§Ú­Ì®a¤Hªº¨ì¨Ó¡A¼y¯¬§A­Ì·sªº¥þ·NÃѦs¦³ª¬ºA¡A§Ú­Ìµ¥«ÝµÛ¨º·¥«×³ß®®ªº®É¨è¡C

Today, we continued our study of Gaia and her people. We are very ready to bring to completion what all of you in your own way have so magnificently begun. First contact is an inevitable event and is being carried out in answer to the call of Heaven. This call is now being answered and a new reality begun! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò¤F¦³Ãö»\¨È©M¦oªº«Ä¤l­Ìªº°Q½×¡C§Ú­Ì·Ç³ÆµÛ§â§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H±a¤W¨º½÷·×¶}©lªº¹D¸ô¡C²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¬O¤@¥ó¤£¥iÁקKªº¨Æ¥ó¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¥H®i¶}¦æ°Ê¦^À³¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªº¸¹¥l¡C³o­Ó¸¹¥l²{¦b¤w¸g³Q¦^À³¤F¡A¤@­Ó·sªº²{¹ê´N­n¶}©l!ª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 12¤ë7¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - December 7, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë7¤é«H®§

Let it be said that there has never been such pressure placed upon the dark Ones as there is now. It will remain relentless until they resign, or we have removed them to where they can no longer interfere with your progress. There are signs that there organization has become fragmented, and that will make for a quicker end to their activities. They are also being denied access to their ill-gotten wealth, that will eventually be re-claimed and fairly re-distributed. Eventually there will no longer be the poorest of the world that are kept in poverty, and all shall have whatever they need to live a peaceful and happy life. Greed and selfishness will have been eradicated, and with that will come a lasting peace for all people. Following that the technological benefits that we have brought you, will raise peoples living standards a lot higher. It will continue until you have no further material needs, and you will eventually live on the Light that completely surrounds you.

¥i¥H»¡²{¦b±¡ªp¹ï©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O産¥ÍªºÀ£¤O¬O«e©Ò¥¼¦³ªº¡C³o±NÄ~Äò¤U¥hª½¨ì¥L­Ì©ñ±ó¡A©ÎªÌ¥Ñ§Ú­Ì²M²z¥L­Ì¦ÓµLªk¦A¤zÂZ§A­Ìªº¶iµ{¡C¦³迹¶Hªí©ú³o¨Ç²Õ´¤w¸g¤äÂ÷¯}¸H¡A±N§ó§Öªºµ²§ô¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¡C¥L­Ì¤]¥¿³Q¸T¤î±µÄ²¥L­Ì¯fºAÅnÀòªº°]´I¡A¨º¨Ç±N³Ì²×­«·sÁn©ú¨Ã­«·s¤½¥­ªº¤À°t¡C³Ì²×¥@¬É¤W±N¤£¦A¦s¦b¦]爲«ùÄò³h§x¦Ó¾É­Pªº³Ì³h­Wªº¤H¥Á¡A¥L­Ì±N±o¨ì©Ò»Ýªº¤@¤Á¹L¤W©M¥­»P©¯ºÖªº¥Í¬¡¡C³g°ý©M¦Û¨p±N³s®Ú©Þ°_¡A¾ã­Ó¤HÃþ±N¶i¤J«ùÄò¥ÃùÚªº©M¥­®É´Á¡C¦ñÀH§Ú­Ì±a¨Óµ¹§A­Ìªº°ª¬ì§Þªº¦n³B¡A±N¤j´T«×´£°ª¤H­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤ô·Ç¡C¥¦±NÄ~Äò¤U¥hª½¨ì§A­Ì¤£¦A¦³ª«½è»Ý¨D¡A§A­Ì±N³Ì²×¥Í¬¡¦b§¹¥þ³ò¶§A­Ìªº¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C

There are many inventions by your scientists that have been prevented from being manufactured. Ones that would immediately lift up the quality of your lives. Many are connected with supplying free energy, and we shall remove all restrictions and help market them as quickly as possible. Each step forward will free you from the thraldom and controls placed upon you by the dark Ones. We also see a great coming together of all people and any remaining barriers will be removed, and particularly so where religious interests are concerned. In reality on a higher level there are no differences at all, and you will understand the true meaning of being your brothers keeper. It comes down to having a deep love for all life, and seeing it as One. The idea of "Them and Us" will no longer have any basis in truth, as all will be treated fairly and seen to enjoy the benefits and fruits of the Earth.

¦³³\¦h¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¬ì¾Ç®aªºµo©ú³Qªý¤îµÛ¡A¤£¤¹³\¤j¶q¥Í産¡C³o¨Ç¨ä¹ê¥i¥H«Ü§Ö´£°ª§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº½è¶q¡C³\¦h¬O»P¡i¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½¡j¦³Ãöªº¡A§Ú­Ì±N²M²z©Ò¦³­­¨î¡A¨Ã¥BºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº§â¥¦­Ì±À¤J¥«³õ¡C«e¤èªº¨C¤@¨B³£±N§â§A­Ì±q¥Ñ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨î³yªº¥£§Ð»P³Q±±¨î¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¬Ý¨ì©Ò¦³¤HÃþªº¥¨¤jÁp¦X¤O¶q¡A©Ò¦³ªº¿ò¯d»Ùê³£±N²M²z¡A¯S§O¬O¨º¨Ç©v±Ðªº§Q¯q¡C ¨Æ¹ê¤W¦b§ó°ªªº¤ô¥­®Ú¥»¤£¦s¦b¥ô¦ó¤À§O¡A§A­Ì±NÀ´±o§@爲¤HÃþ¥S§Ì¦uÅ@ªÌªº¯u¹ê§t¸q¡C³o¨Ó·½©ó¹ï©ó©Ò¦³衆¥Íªº²`¼hªº·R¡A§â¥¦¬Ý§@¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡C³oºØ¡§¥L­Ìªº¡A§Ú­Ìªº¡¨·Qªk¦b¯u¬Û¤¤±N¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó°ò¦¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£±N³Q¤½¥­¹ï«Ý¡A¦@¦P¨É¦³¦a²yªº§Q¯q»P¦¨ªG¡C

You are entering a period of instability but it will not last too long, and if where possible people help others there will be no lasting impact. The idea of every person working only for their own salvation, is egotistic and only a survival tool. You will not need to go to such extremes, as we shall also be on hand to assist you. That is why disclosure is very important as once our presence is known along with our true purpose, we know that we can join forces with you. We shall guide you all the way to Ascension, and still be with you after the key upliftment at the end of the year 2012. We are as much of you as you are us, and your true history will show how much we are connected together. There is really no difference between us, and it is only the higher vibrations that separate us. We are at the level you are heading for, and once you reach it you will be quite different to what you are now. Your greatest asset will be your high level of consciousness, that will be Cosmic in nature.

§A­Ì¥¿¶i¤J¤@­Ó¤£Ã­©w´Á¡A¦ý¬O¤£·|«ùÄò¤Ó¤[¡A¦pªG¦³¥²­nªº¸Ü¤H­Ì¤]·|¤¬¬ÛÀ°§U¦Ó¤£¦s¦b«ùÄò©Êªº¼vÅT¡C¨º¨Ç¥u爲±ÏÅ«¦Û¤v¦Ó¤u§@ªº¤Hªº·Qªk¬O¥X©ó¦Û¨p¦Û§Q¡A¥L­Ì¥u¬O¥Í¦sªº¤u¨ã¡C§A­Ì¨S¦³¥²­n¨«¤J³oºØ·¥ºÝ±¡ªp¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤]·|¥þ¤O¤ä«ù§A­Ì¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó¤j´¦ÅS³o麽ªº­«­n¡A¤@¥¹§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b³Qª¾¾å¡A±aµÛ§Ú­Ì¯u¹êªº·N¹Ï¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v±N¥[¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì±N¥H©Ò¦³¤è¦¡«ü¤Þ§A­Ì¶i¤J¡i´­¤É¡j¡A¨Ã¥B¦b2012¦~¥½ªºÃöÁä´£¤É¤é´Á«áÄ~Äòªº¦ñÀH§A­Ì¡C©M§A­Ì¤@¼Ë§Ú­Ì¦³µÛ«Ü¦hªº´Á«Ý¡A§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¾ú¥v±N®i²{¥X§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡´¿¸g¬O¦³µÛ¦h麽­«­nªº³s±µ¡C¦b§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡¤£¦s¦b¥ô¦ó®t§O¡A¦Ó¶È¶È¥u¬O§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤ÀÂ÷µÛ§Ú­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì´N¬O§A­Ì¥¿­n¶i¤Jªº¼h¦¸¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì©è¹F³oºØª¬ºA¡A§A­Ì±N»P·í«e§¹¥þªº¤£¦P¡C§A­Ì³Ì¤jªºÀuÂI´N¬O§A­Ì°ª¼h¦¸ªº·NÃѪ¬ºA¡A¨º±N»P¦t©z©M¿Ó¤@­P¡C

The changes that will come during the next twelve months, will be nothing compared with what will follow. Your evolutionary levels will take a quantum leap, and you will take your place along side us. We are your family, and before long you will learn a lot more about your background and relationship to the Galactic Federation members. All manner of different civilisations are represented upon Earth, and through your experiences you will take back to them knowledge that will prove to be very valuable in their services to up and coming civilisations. You are just completing your time in duality, but there are other civilisations in Universes outside of yours that have not yet completed theirs. Just like Humanity they will evolve quicker if they are helped, and that will appeal to some of you and represent a mission that you would volunteer to undertake. Service to others is the natural way of things once you ascend, and no soul would hold back the help it could give others. You who have travelled far along the path of Light, are already feeling the pull to give of yourselves for the betterment of other souls.

ÂàÅܱN¦b±µ¤U¨Óªº12­Ó¤ë¤£Â_¨ì¨Ó¡AÀH¤§¦Ó¨Óªº±N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¥i¥H»P¤§¬Û¤ñ¡C§A­Ì¶i¤Æªº¼h¦¸±Nµo¥Í¶q¤l¸õÅDªº¶i®i¡A¨Ã¥B±N¦³µÛ§Ú­Ìªº³­¦ñ¡C§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº®a¤H¡A¤£¤[«á§A­Ì±N¾Ç¨ì§ó¦hÃö©ó¦Û¤v­I´º¡A¥H¤Î»P»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦¨­ûªºÃö¨t¡C¤£¦P¤å©úªº©Ò¦³­±¦V³£²[»\¶i¤J¤F¦a²y¤å©ú¤¤¡A³q¹L§A­ÌªºÅéÅç¡A§A­Ì±N爲¥L­Ì¨ú¦^ª¾ÃÑ¡A³o±N³QÃÒ©ú¹ï©ó¿n·¥¶i¨úªº¤å©ú¬O¨ã¦³¬Û·í»ù­ÈªºªA°È¡C§A­Ì§Y±N§¹¦¨¤G¤¸©Êªº½Òµ{¡A¦ý¬O¦b¦t©z¤¤ÁÙ¦³¨ä¥Lªº¤å©ú¨S¦³§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªº½Òµ{¡C´N©M¤HÃþ¤@¼Ë¡A¦pªG¥L­Ì±o¨ì¤FÀ°§U±N¶i¤Æªº«D±`§Ö³t¡A¨Ã¥B±N©IÆ~§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H©M¥Nªí¦ÛÄ@©Ó¾á°_³o­Ó³d¥ô¡C¤@¥¹§A­Ì´­¤É¤F¡A¡iªA°È¥L¤H¡j´N¬O¦s¦bªº¦ÛµM¤è¦¡¡A¨S¦³ÆF»î·|³Qªý¤î±o¨ì¨ä¥L¤HªºÀ°§U¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¦ñÀHµÛ¸t¥úªº¹D¸ô®È¦æ¤F«Ü¤[¡A¤w¸g¯à·P¨ü¨ì³oºØ±À°Ê¤O¡Aµ¹¤©¦Û¤v§ó°ªªºªA°È¥h¹ï«Ý¨ä¥LªºÆF»î¡C

Have confidence in your own ability, because you can do much more than you imagine. You are in any event going to be co-creators where your new Earth is concerned. Your love is all-powerful and as you share it with your fellow Man so you uplift that soul. It is a healing energy that is only bound by the level of your own vibrations, and as you go through the coming year it will substantially increase. There will be healing facilities placed on Earth in due course, but in time even these will no longer be required. You have so much to gain by sticking to your intent to ascend, and will be totally lifted out of the lower vibrations. Already many of you feel uneasy when you are in areas of a low vibration, so you can imagine how we at an even higher level feel the heaviness that exists. It is to us a really uncomfortable feeling.

¹ï§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¯à¤O­n¦³«H¤ß¡A¦]爲§A­Ì½T¹ê¯à°÷°µ¨ì¶W¥X¦Û¤v·Q¶Hªº¨Æ±¡¡C¦b¥ô¦ó¨Æ¥ó¤¤§A­Ì³£±N¦¨爲Áp¦Xªº³Ð³yªÌ¡A³o¤]¬OÃö©ó©ó§A­Ì·s¦a²yªº¨Æ¹ê¡C§A­Ì©Ò«ù¦³ªº·R¾Ö¦³¥þ¯àªº¤O¶q¡A·í§A»P¤HÃþ¦P­M¤À¨É¥¦ªº®É­Ô´N¯à´£°ª¨º­ÓÆF»îªº¼h¦¸¡C¥¦´N¬O¤@ºØªv¡ªº¯à¶q¡A¶È¦³ªº¬ù§ô´N¬O§A¦Û¤vªº®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¡A¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¨«¤J¨ÓÁ{ªº¤@¦~¡A¥¦±N±o¨ì¥R¤Àªº¼W¥[¡C¦b¾A·íªº®É­Ô¦a²y¤W±N¥X²{ªvÀø³]¬I¡A¦ý¬O«Ü§Ö³o¨Ç³£¤£¦A³Q»Ý­n¡C³q¹L§â·N¹Ï¥þ³¡©ñ¦b´­¤É¤W¡A§A­Ì¦³³o麽¦h¥i¥H¥hűoªº¡A¨Ã¥B±N§¹¥þªº²æÂ÷³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡C·í¦Û¤v³B©ó¤@ºØ¸û§C®¶°Êªº°Ï°ì®É¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤w¸g·Pı¨ì¤F¤£¾A¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì´N¯à°÷·Q¶H¡A¦b³oºØ¦s¦bª¬ºA¤¤§Ú­Ì±N·P¨ü¨ì¤@ºØ§ó°ª¤ô¥­ªº¨H­«·P¡C³o¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡½T¹ê¬O¬Û·í¤£µÎªAªº·P¨ü¡C

Many time lines are converging at present and it suggests that once we are able to commence manifesting our plan, there will be a whole series of events over a relatively short period of time. All we can ask of you is that you keep holding onto your vision for the future. That way you will be helping to maintain its energy and all will take place to everyone's satisfaction. Timing is as ever extremely important, but we will not reveal dates until it is completely safe to do so. Once we are in charge we can then confide in you as to what we are doing, and indeed you will gradually be working more with us and will have a need to know.

¦b·í«e¡A³\¦hªº®É¶¡½u¥æ´¦b¤F¤@°_¡A³o´N¹w¥ÜµÛ¤@¥¹¥i¯à¶}©l§Ú­Ì­p¹ºªº¸Ü¡A¦b¤@­Ó¬Û·íµuªº®É´Á¤º±N§e²{¥X¤@¨t¦Cªº¨Æ¥ó¡C©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì¯à­n¨D§A­Ìªº´N¬OÄ~Äò«O«ù¹ï©ó¬ü¦n¥¼¨ÓªºÆ[ÂI¡C³oºØ¤èªk¥i¥HÀ°§U§A­Ìºû«ù³oºØ¯à¶q¡A©Ò¦³µo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡·|Åý¨C­Ó¤H³£º¡·N¡C¦Ó®É¾÷´N¬O³Ì­«­nªºÀô¸`¡A¦ý¬O¡Aª½¨ì¥¦¯à°÷¦w¥þ¶i¦æ¤§«e§Ú­Ì³£¤£·|³zÅS¨ãÅé¤é´Á¡C¤@¥¹¨Æ±¡¦b§Ú­Ì´x±±¤U«K·|¦V§A­Ì¦RÅS§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b°µªº¤@¤Á¡A§A­Ì¤]·íµM·|³v¨Bªº»P§Ú­Ì¦³§ó¦hªº¦X§@¡A¦³¥²­nª¾¹D­I«áªº¯u¬Û¡C

We do have people from Earth visit our craft, but in most cases they have little or no waking memory of it. They are usually ones who are already working with us, and visits that are purely for pleasure will have to wait until more secure times. Of necessity, our allies are our most frequent visitors including some who are your top Statesman. We have many people who are in positions of authority that fully support our mission. However, until the dark Ones are no longer a danger to them, they keep a low profile. You can sometimes get the mistaken impression that we have little support, but that is far from the truth and it is from all parts of the world.

½T¹ê¦³¤H«ô³X¤F§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¦b¤j¦h¼Æ±¡ªp¤U¥L­Ì´X¥G¨S¦³²M¿ôªº°O¾Ð¡C¥L­Ì³q±`¬O¤@ª½»P§Ú­Ì¤u§@ªº¤H¡A¨º¨Ç¯Âºé爲¤F¿³½ìªº«ô³X±N¤£±o¤£¦b§ó¦w¥þªº®É¨è¤§«á¡C¤£¥iÁקKªº¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¬O³Ì°ªÀW²vªº³X«È¡A¥]¬A¤@¨Ç§A­Ìªº³Ì°ª»â¾É¤H¡C§Ú­Ì¦³³\¦hªº¤H³B¦bÅv¤Oªº¦ì¸m¤W¥þ­±¤ä«ùµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¡C¦ý¬O¡Aª½¨ì¶Â·t¬O¤£¦A«Â¯Ù¥L­Ìªº¦w¥þ¤§«e¡A¥L­Ì³£±N«O«ù§C½Õ¡C¦³®É­Ô§A­Ì¥i¯à±o¨ì¿ù»~ªº¦L¶H¡A¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì¥u±o¨ì«Ü¤Öªº¤ä«ù¡A³o¬O§¹¥þ¹H­I¨Æ¹êªº¡A§Ú­Ì¦³¨Ó¦Û¥@¬É¦U­Ó¦a¤èªº¤ä«ù¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and enjoy the wave of cheerfulness and anticipation that is generated this time of the year, as many prepare for the festivities that will soon be upon you. Humans seem very resilient, and although many of you are living on little income you seem to be able to rise above it. It is greatly heart warming to see the goodness and caring, that comes from so many of you who are determined to bring some joy and happiness into the world.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¨É¨üµÛ§Ö¼Ö»P§Æ±æªº®ö´é¡A¥¦¥¿¦b¤µ¦~ªº³o­Ó®É¨è産¥ÍµÛ¡A³\¦h¤H¦b爲¤F³o§Y±N­°Á{ªº¸t½Ï°µµÛ·Ç³Æ¡C¤HÃþ¬Ý°_¨Ó¬O¥Rº¡¼u©Êªº±ÚÃþ¡AÁöµM³\¦h¤H¥Í¬¡«ú¾Ú¡A«o¨Ì¯à§ä¨ì©¯ºÖªº¤è¦¡¡C¬Ý¨ì³oºØµ½¨}»PÃöÃhªº¥»©Ê¬O«D±`·Å·x¤ß¥Ðªº¡A³o·½¦Û©ó§A­Ì³o³\¦h¤H¤U©w¤F¨M¤ß­n§â©¯ºÖ©M³ß®®±aµ¹¥@¬É¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

½Ð°Ý¤@¤U¼Ú~
¦³¤@­Ó¦W¥s[blossom Goodchild]ªº³qÆF¶Ç°TªÌ¡A
¨º­Ó¤H¤]¬OÄÝ©ó»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº³qÆF°T®§¶Ü??
¹ï¤£°_¡A½Ð­ì½Ì§Ú¡A
ÁÂÁ§A¡A§Ú·R§A¡C

Saturday, December 10, 2011¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 12¤ë9¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - December 9, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë9¤é«H®§

There is around the world a sense of foreboding as it is becoming obvious from outer appearances that all is not well. Man has taken this civilization as far as it can go, and faces the slippery slope to oblivion. However, all of this was foreseen, and you have not just been left as you would say "to stew in your own juice" Karma requires that you experience the results from the seeds that you have sown over millennia of time. Yet the Creator has no desire to see you suffer needlessly, and has given you the way out through Ascension. Those of you who are already of the Light need little if any guidance to follow that through, and are moving your consciousness to higher levels that will lift you out of duality. Your awareness is such that you are already on the path that is taking you all of the way up to and through the end times, onto the next stages of evolution.

³ò¶¥@¬É¦³ºØ¤£²»©º¥üªº·P¨ü¡A´N¦n¹³¨Æ±¡©úÅãÅܱoÁV¿|¤F¡C¤HÃþªº¤å©ú¤w¸g¾ú¤F·É®á¡A¨aÃøªº©º¥ü¨ä¹ê¦b¤£Â_¤U·Æª½¦Ü®ø¥¢¡C¦ý¬O¡A©Ò¦³³o¨Ç³£´¿¸g¬O³Q¹w¨£ªº¡A§A­Ì¤]¨Ã¨S¦³³Q抛±ó¥h¿W¦Û©Ó¨ü¡i¦Û§@¦Û¨ü¡jªº«áªG¡A³oºØ·~¤O¾É­Pªºµ²ªG¬O¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¤d¦~¤§«e¦Û¤v¼½¤UªººØ¤l¡C¦ý¬O¡A³yª«¥D¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì¾D¹J¨ì¤£¥²­nªº¶Ë®`¡A¦]¦¹Í¢µ¹¤©¤F§A­Ì²æÂ÷ªº¤èªk--¡i´­¤É¡j¡C§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç¤w¸g³B©ó¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤ªº¤H¥u»Ý­n¤p¤pªºÀ°§U»P«ü¤Þ´N¯à¶¶§Q³q¹L³oºØ±¡ªp¡A©Ò¥H¡A§â§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ´£°ª¨ì§ó°ªªº¼h¦¸´N¥i¥H²æÂ÷¤G¤¸©ÊªºÅéÅç¡C¦³³oÃþıª¾·NÃѪº¤H¤w¸g¨«¦b¤F¯«¸t¹D¸ô¤W¡A¥¦¥¿±aµÛ§A¥H©Ò¦³¥i¯àªº¤è¦¡³q¹Lµ²§ô¡A¶i¤J¶i¤Æªº¤U­Ó¶¥¬q¡C

You may ask what of those who are still slumbering or deny the truth, who also have the same opportunities as anyone else. We would say that very soon events will cause the media to take note of what is happening on Earth. There will slowly arise an understanding that the changes are going to be widespread, and not only that but will be the means whereby your civilization will take a giant step forward. They will discover that the answers are manifesting all around you, and that informed people are coming forward to lead you onwards. So Dear Ones, every soul will equally have that chance to change their lives and set their sights higher, if they wish. There is never going to be pressure put upon them, but every help is there for them if they commence to seek the truth.

§A­Ì¤]³\·Q°Ý¡A爲¤°麽¨º¨Ç¨Ì³B©ó¨HºÎ³Â¤ìª¬ºA©ÎªÌ©Úµ´¯u¬Ûªº¤H©M¨ä¥L¤H¤@¼Ë³£¦³µÛ¦Pµ¥ªº¾÷·|¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡A«Ü§Ö¡A¨Æ¥óªºµo®i±N¾É­P´CÅéª`·N¨ì¥¿¦b¦a²y¤Wµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C·|ºCºC´£¤É°_¤@ºØ¹ï©ó¼sªxµo¥ÍÂàÅܪº²z¸Ñ¡A¤£¶È¦p¦¹ÁÙ±N¾Ì­É¥¦§â§A­Ìªº¤å©ú±a¦V¥¨¤j´Â«eªº¨B¥ï¤¤¡C¥L­Ì±N¥hµo±¸©Ò¦³³ò¶µÛ§A­ÌÅã²{¥Xªºµª®×¡A¨º¨Ç´£¨Ñ«H®§ªº¤H±N¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó§â§A­Ì¤Þ¾É¨«¤J«e¦æ¹D¸ô¤W¡C¦]¦¹¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¨C­ÓÆF»î±N±o¨ì¤½¥­ªº¾÷·|¥h§ïÅܦۤvªº¥Í¬¡¡A³]©w¥L­Ì§ó°ªªº¤H¥ÍºA«×¡A·íµM¡A¦pªG¥L­ÌÄ@·Nªº¸Ü¡C¥Ã»·³£¤£·|¦s¦bÀ£­¢©Ê¥h¹ï«Ý¥L­Ì¡A¦Ó¬O¡A¦pªG¥L­ÌÅé²{¥X´M¨D¯u¬ÛªººA«×ªº®É­Ô¡A±N±o¨ì¨C­ÓÀ°§U¡C

We of course will also be instrumental in ensuring the necessary facts are told, so that there is no mistake where any of you are concerned when you seek the true purpose of life. For a start it will clearly help if there is recognition of the Source of All That Is. It matters little what you call it, but it will help give a base from which to work that will explain everything around you. Seeing the connection of all life should also make our coming easier for people to accept. We are not alien to you, or strangers but very much like you in many respects. We have the same aspirations to create love and peace, and have the love of beauty and all that is in harmony and balance. In us you will see yourselves, and understand what Ascension can do for you. It was always intended that we should become One again, and we are here to ensure it is a success.

§Ú­Ì·íµM¤]¬OÀ°§Uªº¤O¶q¥H½T«O¥²­nªº¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û³Q§iª¾¡A¦nÅý§A­Ì¦b´M¨D¥Í©R¯uºwªº®É­Ô¤£·|³Q¿ù»~ªº¤Þ¾É¡C§@爲¤@­Ó¶}©l¡A¤@­Ó²M·¡ªºÀ°§U´N¬O»Ý­n§A­ÌÃѧO¥X¡i¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº·½ÀY¡j¡C ¤£½×§A­Ì«ç麽ºÙ©I³£¨SÃö¨t¡A¦ý¬O¥¦±Nµ¹¤©¤@ºØ°ò¦ªº²z¸Ñ¡A¸ÑÄÀ³ò¶µÛ§A¨C¥ó¨Æª«ªº¹B§@¤è¦¡¡C¬Ý²M·¡©Ò¦³¥Í©R¤§¶¡ªº³s±µ¡A³o¤]¯àÀ°§U§Ú­Ì¯à³Q¥H§ó±µ¨üªº¤è¦¡¨ì¨Ó¡C¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¥~¬P¤H¡A©ÎªÌ¥H§A­Ìªº³\¦hÆ[ÂI¬Ý«Ýªº­¯¥Í¤H¡C§Ú­Ì¾Ö¦³ªÌ¦P¼Ë¥h³Ð³y·R»P©M¥­ªº´÷±æ¡A¾Ö¦³µÛ¬üÄRªº·R¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£³B©ó©M¿Ó»P¥­¿Å¤¤¡C¦b§Ú­Ì³oùاA¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì¥¼¨Óªº¦Û¤v¡A²z¸Ñ´­¤É±aµ¹§Aªº·N¸q¡C¦]爲¥¦Á`¬O¦p¦¹·NÄ@ªº--§Ú­Ì±N¦A¤@¦¸¦¨爲¡i¦X¤@¡jªº¾ãÅé¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùؽT«O¤@­Ó¦¨¥\ªº¨ì¨Ó¡C

When things get a bit scary do not allow yourselves to go into a fear mode, and keep in your focus on what you know to be the changes that will lift you up. We shall be like the Knights in White Armour that will appear into view when needed, and take you under our wings. We know exactly what is required, and are at the ready once we can openly show ourselves. Our time approaches quite quickly, and we await the signal that will allow us to enter your lives for the betterment of all souls. We are not here to fight a war, unless you see the dark and Light as opponents to control the end times. Our ways are positive but we would never resort to violence, but will defend ourselves in ways that do not result in the loss of life. We have often demonstrated it when faced with hostility from your military.

·í¨Æ±¡Åܱo¦³¨Ç¥O¤H¾á¤ßªº®É­Ô¡A¤d¸U¤£­nÅý¦Û¤v¶^¤J¨ì®£Äߪº¼Ò¦¡¤¤¡A«O«ù§Aºë¯«ªºµJÂI¦b§A¹ï©óÂàÅܪº¬ü¦n´Á«Ý¤¤¡A³o·|´£¤É§Aªº·Pª¾¡C§Ú­Ì±N§@爲¬ïµÛ¥Õ¥ú¸t¥Òªº¾Ô¤h¦b¥²­nªº®É­Ô¥X²{¡A§â§A­Ì«OÅ@¦b§Ú­Ìªº¯Í»H¤U¡C§Ú­Ì§¹¥þª¾¹D¤°麽³Q»Ý­nµÛ¡A¤]®É¨è·Ç³ÆµÛ¤½¶}ªº®i²{§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ìªº®É¨è¦b§Ö³tªº¾aªñ¡A§Ú­Ì¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ«H¸¹¡A¤¹³\§Ú­Ì±aµÛ©Ò¦³ÆF»îªº§Q¯q¶i¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùؤ£¬O爲¤F¥´¤@³õ¦å¾Ô¡A°£«D§A­Ì§â¶Â·t»P¥ú©ú·í§@±±¨îµ²§ô¤§´Áªº¼Ä¹ï¤è¡C§Ú­Ìªº¤è¦¡¬O¥¿­±ªº¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì±q¤£·|ªö¨ú¼É¤Oªº¤è¦¡¡A¦Ó¬O¤£¥H·l¥¢¥Í©R§@爲«e´£ªº¤è¦¡«OÅ@§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gªí©ú¹L´X¦¸¦b­±¹ï§A­Ì­x¤èªº®É­Ô¾D¹J¨ìªº¼Ä¹ï¦æ爲¡C

There is so much that we wish to draw your attention to, that will show that you have been visited by us for thousands of years. In all fairness, some accounts would not have been understood without knowledge of the Space Age. However, today you have the advantage of living in the Space Age. Even so there are problems to overcome, and one that holds you back concerns space travel. Understand that we are not confined to travel in such a way that our nearness to you can only be measured in Light years. Advanced civilizations such as ours use inter-dimensional travel involving wormholes as you call them. We can literally jump distance by taking a short cut, and can if necessary travel faster than light. There are rules of conduct that have to be observed, and what you would call Policemen of the Universe such as the Ashtar Command that keep order. These technologies will however be yours to use once you have shown that you can handle the responsibility.

¦³«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡§Ú­Ì³£§Æ±æ±o¨ì§A­Ìªºª`·N¡A¥¦­Ì®i²{¥Xªº¨Æ¹ê´N¬O¡A´X¤d¦~¨Ó§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q§Ú­Ì«ô³XµÛ¡C¥­¤ß¦Ó½×¡A¤@¨Ç¾D¹Jªº±µÄ²¦b¨S¦³¤ÓªÅ®É¥Nªºª¾ÃѤU¬OµLªk³Q²z¸Ñªº¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤µ¤Ñ§A­Ì¨ú±o¤F¥Í¬¡¦b¤ÓªÅ®É¥NªºÀu¶Õ¡C§Y«K¦p¦¹¡A¨Ì¦³°ÝÃD»Ý­n¥h¸Ñ¨M¡A¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó­­¨î§A­Ìªº°ÝÃD´N¬OªÅ¶¡®È¦æ¡C­nª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¤£¥i¯à¥H±`³Wªº¤è¦¡±µªñ§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A¦Ó³o¶ZÂ÷¬O¥H¥ú¦~§@爲³æ¦ì­pºâªº¡C°ª¯Åªº¤å©ú¡A¹³§Ú­Ì³o¼Ë³£¨Ï¥Î¤F¤º¦bºû«×®È¦æªº¤è¦¡¡A¥]¬A§A­ÌºÙ爲ªºÂά}¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H³q¹L§Ûªñ¸ô¥H¸õÅDªº¤è¦¡ÁYµu¶ZÂ÷¡A¦pªG¥²­nªº¸Ü¥i¥H¥H¶W¥ú³tªº¤è¦¡®È¦æ¡C³oùئ³µÛ¦æ爲ªºªk«h¥²¶·¿í¦u¡A§A­ÌºÙ¤§爲ªº¦t©zĵ¹î¡A´N¹³ªü´µ¶ð«ü´§©x±a»âªº¹Î¶¤´Nºû«ùµÛ³o­Ó¯´§Ç¡C¥u­n§A­Ì¾Ö¦³¤F¬Û¹ïÀ³ªº³d¥ô¤ß¡A³o¨Ç¬ì§Þ³£±N¦¨爲§A­Ìªº¡C

The life you are about to enter is far removed from what you are used to now. It will have purpose and able to fulfil your deepest desires, and give opportunities to explore the billions of different planets throughout the Universe. Life abounds everywhere, and you will also move between dimensions. Words cannot do justice to what lies ahead for you, but be assured that you will never be disappointed, and it is but a stones throw away.

§A­Ì§Y±N¶i¤Jªº®É´Á»P§A­Ì·í«e²ßºDªº¤è¦¡¬O§¹¥þ¤£¦Pªº¡C¥¦¦³¥Øªº¨Ã¥B¯à°÷¹ê²{§A­Ì³Ì²`¼h¦¸ªºÄ@±æ¡Aµ¹¤©§A­Ì¾÷·|¥h±´¯Á¾î³e¾ã­Ó¦t©z¼Æ¥H»õ­pªº¬P²y¡C¥Í©RµL³B¤£¦b¡A§A­Ì¤]±N¯à°÷¦bºû«×¤§¶¡¬ï±ô¡C¶È¶È¥Î»y¨¥¬OµLªk§Î®e«e¤èµ¥«Ý§A­Ì®É¨èªº¡A¦ý¬O¥i¥H«OÃÒªº¬O§A­Ì¤£·|¥¢±æ¡A¥¦·|¹³¨ø±¼¤ßÀY¤j¥Û¤@¼Ëªº»´ÃP¡C

Coming back to Earth, we can say that the cleansing is beginning to take place, and will increase in intensity. At the same time weather patterns are changing as conditions become more temperate. The extremes that are normal to Earth will not be experienced in the higher levels that you are moving to, and that applies to life in general. Life will be pleasing and move in a harmonious way that will put an end to stressful experiences. Life will be pleasant, and friends will be but a thought away and respond to it. As you can imagine, you have everything coming to you that will make life a complete joy, so forget the hardships and sorrow that you have endured upon Earth. They will soon be but a distant memory to be replaced by more exciting and pleasant ones.

¦^¨ì¦a²yªº°ÝÃD¤W¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¤j²M¬~¥¿¦b¶}©lµo¥ÍµÛ¡A±N¦b±j«×¤W¤£Â_¼W¥[¡C¦P®É¡A®ð­Ôªº¼Ò¦¡¦bÂàÅܵۡAÅܱo§ó¥[ªº·Å©M¡C¹ï©ó¦a²y¤W²ß¥H爲±`ªº·¥ºÝ®ð­Ô¦b§ó°ªªº¼h¦¸¤£¦A»Ý­n³QÅéÅç¡A³o¤]¬O§A­Ì±N­n¶i¤Jªº¥­±`¥Í¬¡ª¬ºA¡C¥Í¬¡±NÅܱo´r®®¡A¶i¤J¤@ºØ©M¿Óªºª¬ºA¡Aµ¹¥Rº¡À£¤Oªº¥Í¬¡ÅéÅçµe¤W§¹¬üªº¥y¸¹¡C¥Í¬¡±N¦¨爲¨É¨ü¡AªB¤Í¤§¶¡ªºÁp¨t±NÅܦ¨«äºû¤§¶¡ªº¶Ç»¼¡C´N¦p§A­Ì²{¶Hªº¤@¯ë¡A§A­Ì¦³µÛ¨C¥ó¦n¨Æ±¡¥h´Á«Ý¡AÅý¥Í¬¡¥Rº¡³ß®®¡A©Ò¥H§Ñ±¼³o¨Ç§A¤w¸g§Ô­@»Ý¨Dªº§x­W©M´d¶Ë§a¡C³o¨Ç«Ü§Ö´N·|¦¨爲»»»·ªº°O¾Ð¡A³Q¥Rº¡¿E°Ê»P´r®®ªºÅéÅç©Ò§¹¥þ¨ú¥N¡C

The vibrations on Earth are yet again rising with the expectation of the festivities that many are now preparing for. It is an energy that will remain and continue to grow as the grids around Earth become more powerful. There is no let up of the incoming energies, that continue to be beamed to you from many sources. The plan for your release from duality cannot fail, and our presence should remove any lasting doubts you may have.

¦a²yªº®¶°Ê¤]¦b¦ñÀHµÛ衆©Ò´Á«ÝÅw¼yªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@¦Ó¤£Â_´£¤ÉµÛ¡C³oºØ¤O¶q±N«O¯d¨ÃÄ~Äòªº¦¨ªø¡A³ò¶¦a²y¡AÅܱo§ó¦³¤O¶q¡C¶i¤J¦a²y¼h­±ªº¯à¶q¤£·|°±¤î¡AÄ~Äò±q³\¦hªº·½ÀYÁã©wµo°eµ¹§A­Ì¡C§â§A­Ì±q¤G¤¸©Ê¤¤¸Ñ©ñªº­p¹º¬O¤£¥i¯à¥¢±Ñªº¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b±N²M²z¥ô¦ó§A­Ì¥i¯à¦³ªººÃ¼{¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and wish we could impress upon you how fortunate you are to be on Earth, at such a wonderful time. Not every soul was able to be present, but those that are receive our everlasting love.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A§Æ±æ§A­Ì¯à°÷µ¹§A­Ì¯d¤U²`¨èªº¦L¶H¡Aª¾¹D§A­Ì¦s¦b©ó¦a²y¤W¬O¦h麽©¯¹Bªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦b³o¼Ë¤@­Ó©_§®µL¤ñªº®É¨è¡C¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­ÓÆF»î³£¯à¿Ë¾ä¨£ÃÒ¥¦¡A¦Ó¬O¨º¨Ç¯à°÷±µ¦¬§Ú­Ì¥ÃùÚ¤£¦´¤§·RªºÆF»î­Ì¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡iªü¹Fº¿¡j §Ú­ÌªºªA°È¦bÄ~Äò
Our service goes on
By Eve / Adama of Telos
Dec 6, 2011 - 4:02:26 AM

®õ°Ç´µªºªü¹Fº¿³q¹L¥ìªÜ¶Ç»¼
§Ú­ÌªºªA°È¦bÄ~Äò
Dec 6, 2011 - 4:02:26 AM

OUR SERVICE GOES ON

Adama of Telos through Eve
5th December 2011

Now, Adama, how are things going?

ªü¹Fº¿¡A²{¦b¤@¤Á¶i®i¦p¦ó¡H

Good morning, Eve, .. can't complain - everything is fine, according to the circumstances. I see, you have published our previous talk meanwhile?

¦­¤W¦n¡A¥ìªÜ¡AÁÙ¥i¥H¡X¨Ì·Ó²{¦bªºª¬ªp¡A¤@¤Á³£¦n¡C§Úª¾¹D¡A»P¦¹¦P®É§A¤w¸gµo¥¬¤F§Ú­Ì¥H«eªº½Í¸Ü¡H

Yes, I was asked to publish - and now I'm just curious how quickly the dark desinformation agenda will react blaming this piece as nuts.

¬Oªº¡A§Ú³Q½Ð¨Dµo¥¬¡X²{¦b§Ú¥u¬O«Ü¦n©_¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªºµê°²«H®§ªº¤éµ{·|¦p¦ó§Ö³t¦a¦^À³¡A«ü³d³o½g¤å³¹¬OµoºÆªº¡C

Truly, Eve, many will have difficulties to believe - and some will perhaps put out that everything was still fine in the inner earth, I was still in Telos joining door opening ceremonies - and what all the „prayer mills" of New Age rainbow press foresee and suggest. This should not bother you, dear... these ignorant ones will soon experience that about 1,5 million inhabitants are not just being evacuated for no reason - or for fun, for test issues, or else. It's an immense enterprise to manage that, even if all is going forth smoothly and fine . And disciplinated.

ªº½T¡A¥ìªÜ¡A³\¦h¤H«ÜÃø¥H¬Û«H¡X¦³¨Ç¤H©Î³\·|µo¥¬»¡¦a¤ß¤@¤Á³£¦n¡A§Ú¡]ªü¹Fº¿¡^¤´Â¦b®õ°Ç´µ°Ñ¥[ªù¤á¶}啓»ö¦¡¡X³o¨Ç³£¬O¡§·s®É¥N¹B°Ê¡¨ªº¤­±m´³斓ªº´C¤¶©Ò¹w¨£©M·t¥Üªº¡C³o¨Ç¤£·|¤zÂZ§A¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡C¡C¡C³o¨ÇµLª¾ªº¤H«Ü§Ö´N·|ÅéÅç¨ì¤j¬ù1500¸U©~¥Á¤£¬O²@µL²z¥Ñªº³QºMÂ÷¡A©Î¬O¥X©óª±¯º¡B¥X©ó´ú¸Õ¡A©Î¬O¨ä¥L­ì¦]¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó»Ý­nºÞ²zªº¥¨¤j­p¹º¡A§Y¨Ï¤@¤Á¹B§@¶¶§Q©M¤«µM¦³§Ç¡C

Can you tell, Adama, where's your main risk or what it would have been - had you stayed?

§A¯à§i¶D§Ú¡Aªü¹Fº¿¡A¦pªG§A­Ì§b¤U¥h¡A§A­Ìªº¥D­n¦MÀI¬O¤°麽¶Ü¡H

Well, there are several serious issues which had to be regarded. I know you are at first thinking about the tunnels for tube traffic and general connections, and the stability of the big caverns.

¬Oªº¡A¦³´X­ÓÄY­«ªº°ÝÃD»Ý­n³Q¦Ò¼{¡C§Úª¾¹D§A·|­º¥ý¦Ò¼{¨ì¥Î©óºÞ¹D¥æ³q©M±`³WÁp¨tªºÀG¹D¡A¥H¤Î¤j«¬¬}¥ÞªºÃ­©w©Ê¡C

We have always stated that they are earth quake safe - solid enough - many of them have been there already before the demise of Lemuria, - and the earth was shaking much at that time - and they have lasted in good condition. The drilling technique causes a melting of sand, and in result of this the walls of the tunnel pipes transform into a very solid quartz glass structure.

§Ú­Ì¤@ª½³¯­z¨ì¥¦­Ì¬O­@¦a¾_ªº¡X¨¬°÷µ²¹ê¡X³\¦hÀG¹D¦b¦C¿pùبȡ]§Q²öùبȡ^·´·À¤§«e´N¤w¸g¦b¨º¤F¡A¡X¦a²y¦b¨º®É®Ì°Êªº«Ü¼F®`¡X¥¦­Ì¤´Âª¬ºA«Ü¦n¡CÆp±´ªº§Þ³N¾É­P¤F¬â¤gªºº²¤Æ¡Aµ²ªG¬OÀG¹DªºÀðÅéÂàÅܦ¨爲¤@ºØ«D±`°í¹êªº¥Û­^¬Á¼þµ²ºc¡C

However one must ponder about the fact that the coming earth changes will set free forces which have not yet been experienced in the past of the latest millenea while we settle here. We are talking about moving of the tectonic plates, about earth growing in diameter, about axis changes, about a magnetic pole reversal which might well affect the safety of the inner earth „infra" structure.

µM¦Ó¥²¶·­n¦Ò¼{¨ì§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¦a²yÂàÅÜ·|ÄÀ©ñ¥X¤£¨ü¬ù§ôªº¤O¶q¡A³o¨Ç¤O¶q¦b³Ìªñ¹L¥hªº¡B§Ú­Ì¦b³o©~¦íªº³o­Ó¤d¦~¤¤±q¥¼³Q¸g¾ú¹L¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò½Í½×ªº¬OÃö©ó¦a½èªO¶ôªº²¾°Ê¡AÃö©ó¦a²yªºª½®|·|¼Wªø¡AÃö©ó·¥¶bÅÜ´«¡AÃö©óºÏ·¥Â½Âà¡A³o¨Ç·|¼vÅT¨ì¦a¤ßªº¤º³¡µ²ºc¡C

You must also be aware that our air/oxygen and water supplies still depend on surface supplies to a certain amount and worst case these could be interrupted/blocked... tunnel entrances, too, plus the air at the surface might become that toxic that it will be too much for our filters (we already had to filter and clean it, as it already is so much polluted) and we would then expose our lifes and crops to the toxic contents. Right now we have somehow sealed the connections to avoid poisoning.

§A¤]­n·NÃѨì§Ú­ÌªºªÅ®ð/®ñ®ð©M¤ô¨ÑÀ³¤´Â¨̾a¦aªíªº³¡¤À¨ÑÀ³¡A³ÌÁV¿|ªº±¡ªp¬O³o¨Ç·|³QªýÂ_©Î«ÊÂê¡C¡C¡CÀG¹D¤J¤f¤]·|°ô¦í¡A¥[¤W¦aªíªºªÅ®ð·|Åܱo«D±`ªº¦³¬r¡A§Ú­Ìªº¹LÂo³]³ÆµLªk¹LÂo¡]§Ú­Ì¤§«e¤w¸g¤£±o¤£¹LÂo©M²M¼äªÅ®ð¡A¦]爲ªÅ®ðÀ³¸g³QÄY­«¦Ã¬V¤F¡^§Ú­ÌÀH«á·|¨Ï§Ú­Ìªº¥Í©R©M§@ª«¼ÉÅS©ó¦³¬rª«½è¤§¤¤¡C²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡«ÊÂê¤FÁp¨t³q¹D¥HÁקK³Q¬r®`¡C

See, you must consider erupting volcanoes, blowing methane, volcano ashes in masses infiltrating the atmosphere... the fact that surface life and vegetation will be put under stasis frequency, too, has much to do with this. Then, during the pole reversal, the magnetic field of the earth will collapse and the cosmic rays meet the surface which is then not shielded by the magnetic protection any more... so, stasis frequency will somehow put an artificial field around. Oh, and don't forget the necessity of integrating the second sun finally.

¬Ý¡A§A¥²¶·­n¦Ò¼{Ãzµoªº¤õ¤s¡A¼Q¥Xªºªh®ð¡A¤j¶qªº¤õ¤s¦Ç·|«I¤JªÅ®ð¡C¡C¡C¨Æ¹ê¬O¦aªíªº¥Í©R©M§@ª«¤]·|³Q©ñ¸m¨ì°±º¢ÀW²v¡A³o¤]»P¥H¤W¦³Ãö¡C¤§«á¡A¦b·¥¶b¹ï½Õ´Á¶¡¡A¦a²yªººÏ³õ·|±Y¼ì¡A¦t©z®g½u·|¶i¤J¦aªí¡A¦aªí¤£·|¦A³QºÏ³õ©Ò«OÅ@¡C¡C¡C¦]¦¹¡A°±º¢ºAÀW²v·|¦b¥Í©R©P³ò©ñ¸m¤@ºØ¤H³yªº«OÅ@³õ¡C¾¾¡AÁÙ¤£­n§Ñ°O³Ì²×­nµ²¦X²Ä¤G­Ó¤Ó¶§¡]¤ì¬P¡^ªº¥²­n©Ê¡C

You already see quite a lot of risk factors adding up. It was finally concluded that the risk of staying might be too high - and it's way better to go now, while all is still intact - than to become refugees from emergency scenarios. Fleet will have plenty to do with caring about the surface folks, it might have just been silly to enlarge the workload by an evacuation of inner earth folks at the same time.

§A¤w¸g¬Ý¨ì³\¦hªº­·ÀI¦]¯À²Ö¿n°_¨Ó¡C³Ì²×±o¥X§b¤U¨Óªº­·ÀI¤Ó°ª¡X²{¦bÂ÷¶}§ó¦n¡A¦¹®É¤@¤Á³£ÁÙ¥¼¨ü¼vÅT¡XÁ`¤ñºò«æª¬ªp¤U°kÂ÷¦n¡C¬P»ÚÄ¥¶¤·|ªá¶O«Ü¦hªººë¤O¨Ó·ÓÅU¦aªíªº¤H­Ì¡A©Î³\¦bÂಾ§A­Ìªº¦P®É¨Ó¼W¥[¥L­Ìªº¤u§@¶q¡]Âಾ§Ú­Ì¡^¬O·MÄøªº¡C

In addition the sand in the hour glass has run through now .... nearly thoroughly - time is getting very short. So, we had to meet a decision and we did, it was a decision PRO life and health, honouring our physical temples. Better to watch from safety outside then to be finally captured like mice in a hole, without a real escape - apart from being beamed up.

¥t¥~®É¶¡¨Fº|¤¤ªº¨F¤l²{¦b´X¥G¤w¸g¹ý©³¬y§¹¤F¡C¡C¡C®É¶¡Åܱo«Üµu¼È¤F¡C¦]¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·­n§@¥X¨M©w¡A§Ú­Ì°µ¥X¤F¤@­Ó«OÅ@¥Í©R©M°·±dªº¨M©w¡A¥HºaÄ£§Ú­Ì¦×Å骺¸t·µ¡]ª`¡G¤HÃþªº¦×Åé¬O¤W«Ò¤§¸t·µ¡^¡C±q¤@­Ó¦w¥þªº¦ì¸mÆ[¹î¡AÁ`¤ñ³Ì²×µLªk¯u¥¿°kÂ÷¡B¹³¤@­Ó¬}¤¤¦Ñ¹«¨º¼Ë³Q®»¦í­n¦n«Ü¦h¡X¥t¥~ªº¤è¦¡¬O³Q¥Î¥ú§ô¶Ç»¼¤W­¸²î¡C

Regarding the tubes, you know they are running by electro magnetism. It's likely that the energies of the magnetic pole reversal will leave them not working and then, even the inner earth connections would be interrupted.

Ãö©óÀG¹D¡A§Aª¾¹D¥¦­Ì¬O³q¹L¹qºÏ¹B¦æ¡C·¥¦³¥i¯àºÏ·¥Â½Â઺¯à¶q·|¨Ï¥¦­Ì¨º®ÉµLªk¹B§@¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦a¤ßªºÁp¨t·|³QªýÂ_¡C

We will do our homework when the main part is done, but we are aware that it might last quite a long time... years... until we will return to see what is still there to build on. However I must admit that our chances are way better for seeing our structures again, than for you on the surface.

µ¥¨ì§Ú­Ìªð¦^¥h¬Ý¨ì¤°麽·|¯d¤U¨Ó¥i¥H¥Î©óÄ~Äò«Ø³]¡A§Ú­Ì·|¦b¥D­n³¡¤À§¹¦¨¤§«á¶i¦æ²M²z¤u§@¡A¦ý§Ú­Ì·NÃѨì³o±N¬O¤@¬q«Üªøªº®É¶¡¡C¡C¡C³\¦h¦~¡C¡C¡CµM¦Ó§Ú¥²¶·­n©Ó»{§Ú­Ì§ó¦³¾÷·|¦A¦¸¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ìªºµ²ºc¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¦aªí¥i¯àÃø¥H¦p¦¹¡C

So, after having done all that was possible to do, we are finally here on board, joining hands and hearts with fleet efforts to settle all which remains to be settled. We arrange ourselves perfectly with the situation - although I would not exclude some cases of homesickness - and you folks will do it likewise - once you have realized the great blessing of your creator to care for you in this extraordinary way. All those will be up having the potential to rejoice on the reuniting of family in space, and we will help you to discover the mysteries of the realities having been kept hidden from you so far.

¦]¦¹¡A¦bºÉ¥i¯à°µ¤F©Ò¦³¤@¤Á«á¡A§Ú­Ì³Ì²×¨Ó¨ì­¸²î¤W¡A»PÄ¥¶¤¦¨­û»ô¤ß¨ó¤O¥h¸Ñ¨M¨º¨Ç»Ý­n³Q¸Ñ¨Mªº°ÝÃD¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`¾AÀ³Àô¹Ò¡XµM¦Ó§Ú¤£±Æ°£¦³¨Ç«ä¶mªº­Ó¨Ò¡X§A­Ì¤]·|¦p¦¹¡X¤@¥¹§A­Ì·NÃѨì§A­Ì³Ð³yªÌªº¯¬ºÖ¡A¥H³oºØ«D¦P¤@¯ëªº¤è¦¡·Ó®Æ§A­Ì¡C©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç¤W­¸²îªº¤H¦³¥i¯à·|爲¤ÓªÅ¤¤®a®xªº¹Î¶ê·P¨ì³ß®®¡A§Ú­Ì·|À°§U§A­Ìµo²{¯u¬Ûªº¶ø¯µ¡A³o¨Ç¶ø¯µ¦Ü¤µÁÙ³Q¡]¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡^©ÒÁôÂõۡC

Of course, the word „mystery" can just be regarded metaphorically, as there is no such thing like mystery or magic. These words are often being used in New Age propaganda, rituals of ascension and else. But I want to point out that everything is the result of co-creation, of mind over matter, of intention or non-intention - which agrees to be ruled by other forces . It's all about quantum physics.

·íµM¡A¶ø¯µ³o­Óµü¥u¬O¤@ºØ¤ñ³ë»¡ªk¡A¦]爲¨S¦³©Ò¿×ªº¶ø¯µ©ÎÅ]ªk³oÃþ¨Æ¡C³o¨Çµü¸g±`³Q¥Î©ó·s®É¥N¹B°Êªº«Å¶Ç¡A´­¤Éªº»ö¦¡©Î¬O¨ä¥L¡C¦ý§Ú·Q«ü¥Xªº¬O¤@¤Á³£¬O¦@¦P³Ð³yªºµ²ªG¡A¬O«äºû¹B§@©óª«½èªºµ²ªG¡A¥H¤Î·N¹Ï©Î¬O«D·N¹Ïªºµ²ªG¡A³o¨Ç«D·N¹Ï³Q¨ä¥L¤O¶q©Ò¥ª¥k¡]ª`¡G«ü¤@¨Ç¤H§â¦Û¤vªº¨M©wÅv¥æµ¹§O¤H©Î¬OÄ@·N³Q¥£§Ð¡^¡C³o¨Ç³£©M¶q¤lª«²z¦³Ãö¡C

Many will say: Oh, what a serendipity that the evacuation took place in time. But there is not really serendipity! This is just how it might look like. All this is the result of aware co-creation - of intention, of bowing energy by the forces of the spirit mind, on behalf of our divine origin. All of us are to use the god-given intelligence for the greatest good of all - ... learn to work with the guides, the planetary midwayers ... who will love to support you! They will help you to be at right time right place.

³\¦h¤H·|»¡¡G°Ú¡AºMÂ÷¯à°÷¤Î®Éµo¥Í¬O¦h麽¤£¥i«äij°Ú¡CµM¦Ó¨Ã«D¬O¯u¥¿¤£¥i«äij¡I³o¥u¬O¥¦¬Ý°_¨Óªº¼Ë¤l¡C©Ò¦³³o¤@¤Á³£¬O¦³·NÃѦ@¦P³Ð³yªºµ²ªG¡A¬O·NÄ@¡A¥H¤Î¥Nªí§Ú­Ì¯«©Ê°_·½ªºÆF©Ê«äºû©Ò産¥Í±j¤j¯à¶qªºµ²ªG¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H­n¹B¥Î¤W«Òµ¹¤©ªº´¼¯à¥h爲¤F³Ì°ªªºµ½¦Ó§V¤O¡C¡C¡C¾Ç²ß»P«ü¾ÉÆF¦X§@¡A»P¦æ¬P¤¤¹DªÌ¡]ª`¡G¦×²´¤£¥i¨£ªº¡B¥b¤Ñ¨Ï¤§ÆF¡^¦X§@¡C¡C¡C¡A¥L­Ì«ÜÄ@·N¤ä«ù§A­Ì¡I¥L­Ì·|À°§U§A­Ì¦b¦X¾A®É¶¡³B©ó¾A·í¦ì¸m¡C

To us it has never been a question to hold earth static - as change is a must have in evolution - and it cannot be adequate to bow our host planet to do our will - just for keeping on being comfortable. So we co-created our evacuation in cooperation with the fleet, to serve the planet who has hosted us so kindly over such a long period. I cannot deny that the well being of the inner earth inhabitants has been a serious concern for mother earth for long ... and now we took the load from her by leaving her for a certain time - you can do the same by awarely agreeing to your evacuation by fleet, according to the schedules of Christ. This will lighten the load for this mother planet greatly.

¹ï§Ú­Ì¦Ó¨¥¦a²y¥Ã»·µLªk³B©óÀR¤îª¬ºA¡X¦]爲¦b¶i¤Æ¤¤ÅܤƬO¥²¶·ªº¡X¥Ã»·µLªk¨Ï§Ú­Ìªº±H©~¬P²yªA±q§Ú­Ìªº·NÄ@¡]ª`¡G©Ò¿×ªº¤H©w³Ó¤Ñ¬O­Ó¿Ø¨ë¡^¡X¦Ó¥u¬O爲¤F§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v«O«ùµÎ¾A¡C¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì»PÄ¥¶¤¤@°_¦@¦P°t¦X¤F§Ú­ÌªººMÂ÷¡A¥HªA°È©ó¦p¦¹ªø®É´Á¤º´£¨Ñ§Ú­Ì®a¶éªº¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡C§ÚµLªk§_»{¡A¦a¤ß©~¥Áªº°·±d¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¬O¦a²y¥À¿Ë©ÒÃöª`ªº¡C¡C¡C²{¦b§Ú­ÌÂ÷¶}¦o¤@¬q®É¶¡¥H´î»´¦oªº­t¾á¡X§A­Ì¤]¥i¥H¦P¼Ë³q¹L¦³·NÃѦa¦P·N³Q­¸²îºMÂ÷¥H´î»´¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº­t¾á¡AªA±q©ó°ò·þªº­p¹º¡C³o·|·¥¤j´î»´³o­Ó¥À¿Ë¬P²yªº­t¾á¡C

Support by prayers and energy service can of course go on from the place of evacuation - and this is what we already have arranged at the place where we dwell now. We simply go on in service, we are still here for you - and it does not matter if we are doing it from inside the earth, or from aboard ship.

³q¹L¬èë©M¯à¶qªA°È¦Ó産¥Íªº¤ä«ù·|¤@ª½±qºMÂ÷­¸²î¤Wµo°e¥X¨Ó¡X³o¬O§Ú­Ì¦b²{¦b©Ò©~¦íªº¦a¤è¤w¸g¦w±Æ¦nªº¡C§Ú­Ì·|¤@ª½ªA°È¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØ爲§A­ÌªA°È¡X¤£ºÞ¬O§Ú­Ì±q¦a¤ßÁÙ¬O±q­¸²îµo°eªA°È¡A³o³£µLÃöºò­n¡C

I beg all of you to develop a positive view on all of this... embrace what is to come and cannot or shall not be avoided - and look forward to the imminent adventures - in awareness of your divine heritage.

§Ú½Ð¨D§A­Ì¹ï©Ò¦³³o¤@¤Á§Î¦¨¤@­Ó¿n·¥ªº¬Ýªk¡C¡C¡C¥h¾Ö©ê¨º§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¡A©Î¬OµLªk¤]¤£À³³QÁקKªº¤@¤Á¡X¡X¥h´Á«Ý¨º§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº±´ÀI¡X¦b§Aªº¯«©ÊÄ~©Ó¤¤·NÃѨì³o¨Ç¡C

I think I might well end this monologue now, Eve, and thanks for still holding the „get real" stage on my behalf. Be blessed, all of you who awarely decide to become a cooperating and active part in one of the biggest and brightest matters of transformation this world has ever seen! Holding all of you dear to my heart, I Am Adama.

§Ú·Q§Ú­nµ²§ô³o³õ¹ï¸Ü¤F¡A¥ìªÜ¡A·PÁ§A¤´ÂÂ爲§Ú«O¯dµÛ³o­Ó¡§­±¹ï²{¹ê¡¨ªº»R¥x¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç¦b³o­Ó¥@¬É«e©Ò¥¼¦³ªº³Ì§»¤j©M³Ì°{«GªºÂàÅܤ¤¡B¦³·NÃѨM©w¦¨爲¤@­Ó¦X§@©M¬¡ÅD³¡¤Àªº¤H­Ì¡A«O¦ö§A­Ì¡I±N§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¾Ö¤J§Úªº¤ßÆF²`³B¡A§Ú¬Oªü¹Fº¿¡C

If you want to help yourselves to come into a joyous mood, I recommend you to listen to this beautiful christmas song... .by heart, Eve

¦pªG§A­Ì·QÅý¦Û¤v¶i¤J¤@ºØ³ß®®ªº¤ß±¡¡A§Ú±ÀÂ˧A­Ì¥Î¤ß¶ÉÅ¥³o­ºÀu¬üªº¸t½Ïºq¦±¡A¥ìªÜ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD11_pMKObc

It came upon the midnight clear,
That glorious song of old,
From angels bending near the earth,
To touch their harps of gold:
"Peace on the earth, goodwill to men
From heavens all gracious King!"
The world in solemn stillness lay
To hear the angels sing.

¤È©]´¸ªÅ¡A¤Ñ»Ú¶Ç¨Ó½÷·×±y»·ºqÁn¡C
¤Ñ¨Ï­Á¨­Á{ªñ¹Ð¾È¡AÅwµM¤â¼·ª÷µ^¡C
¡u¦a¤W¥­¦w¤HÃþ»X®¦¡A¨Ó¦ÛºaÄ£§g¤ý¡A¡v
·í©]¤j¦aµÂµMÀR­Ô¡A»ôÅ¥¤Ñ¨ÏºqÁn¡C

For lo! the days are hastening on,
By prophets seen of old,
When with the ever-circling years
Shall come the time foretold,
When the new heaven and earth shall own
The Prince of Peace, their King,
And the whole world send back the song
Which now the angels sing.

¤H¶¡·³¤ë¡A©P¦æ¤£®§¡A¥@¨ÆÀþ®§¸UÅÜ¡C
¶Àª÷®É¥N²×¥²¨ÓÁ{¡A¥ýª¾¦­¦³»¡©ú¡C
¨º¤é¥­¦w¥Rº¡¸U¦³¡A©õ¤éºa¥ú­«Á{¡C
¥@¶¡¸U¨¹¦PÁnÀ³©M¡A¤µ¤é¤Ñ¨ÏºqÁn¡C

»ñ°Ä¤p·P¡G

¦b¦t©z´`Àô¥æ´À¤§»Ú¡A爲¤F¯»¸H¡§·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç¡¨ªº³±¿Ñ¡A¤Ñ¬É¥H¤£¯à¦Aµ¥«Ý¤HÃþªº¦ÛµMı¿ô¡A¤@¦¸¦¸µ¹¤©¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¾÷·|Åܦ¨¤FÅÜ¥»¥[¼Fªº¾Ôª§¥H¤Î­t¶¨¹x§Ü¡C¤HÃþ¦A¤£¯à爲¤F¤@¤v¨p§Q©M«O«ùµÎ¾Aªºª¬ºA¡A¦ÓÄ~Äò¿ä躏»\¨Èý®zªº¨­Âß¡A¥ø¹Ï¥Î¤HÃþªº·NÄ@¨Ó¥ª¥k»\¨È¤Î§Ú­Ì³Ð³yªÌªº¯«¸t·NÄ@¡C¤W¸U¦~ªº¦t©z¤p´`ÀôªºÁ{¬ÉÂI¡A¦a²yªº¶i¤Æ¬O¥²µMªº¡A¤@¤Á³£¬O¦t©z¶i¤Æ¡B¯«¸t­p¹ºªº¤@³¡¤À¡C

·½ÀY¤Ñ¤÷©M¸t¤l·|¦b¦t©z¯à¶q®Õ·Ç³Ìºë½T¤§®É¡B»\¨Èªº³Ì¾A·íª¬ºA¤§»Ú¡A«ö¤U¤jÂàÅܪº«ö¶s¡A¦ý¤@¤Á³£¬O爲¤F¦a²y©M¤HÃþ³Ì°ªªºµ½¡C爲¤F³o­Ó®É¨è¡A¸t¤l°ò·þ³Á§J¤w¸g´ú¸Õ¤F¤£¦Pªº¥i¯à©Ê¡B°µ¤F©Ò¦³ªº¹Á¸Õ¡A¨Ã®Ú¾Ú»\¨Èªº±¡§Î»P¤HÃþ±µ¨ü¤Îı¿ôªºµ{«×¦Ó½Õ¾ã­p¹º¡A爲¤FÁקK²V¶Ã©M¦a½èÅܰʳy¦¨ªº·l®`¡A¤Ñ¬É³£爲¤HÃþ©M¦a¤ß¤å©ú°µ¤F³Ìí§´ªº¦w±Æ¡A¥L²`·RµÛ§Ú­Ì¡A°ß®£§Ú­Ì¨ü¨ì¶Ë®`¡A ¦]爲§Ú­Ì³£¬O¥Lªº«Ä¤l¡C

¡¥­±¹ï²{¹ê¡¦¡A¤£¬OªÅ½Í¡§¥ú»P·R¡¨¦t©z¦a²yÅÜ°Ê´N¤£·|µo¥Í¡A¬ü¦nªº·s®É¥N´N·|ÄƵM­°Á{¦b§Ú­Ì­±«e¡A¤jÂàÅܻݭn§Ú­Ì¦@¦P°Ñ»P¡B¶Àª÷¦~¥N»Ý­n§Ú­Ì¦@¦P­««Ø¡C§Ú­Ì¦³©¯³B©ó³o·s´`Àôªº¥æ´ÀÂI¡A«H¥ô¤Ñ¤÷»P¸t¤l¡A¤@¤Á·|¦³³Ì¦nªºµ²§½¡F¦P®É°µ¥X¦Û¤vªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦]爲¤@¤Á³£¬O¡¥¦@¦P³Ð³y¡¦ªºµ²ªG¡A¬O·NÄ@¡A§Aªº·NÄ@·|³Ð³y§Aªº¹ê¬Û»Pµ²§½¡C©Ò¥H¥D°Êªº¿ï¾Ü¡B¥[¤§¦ÚªA©ó¤W«Òªº¦w±Æ¡A´N¤£·|¦³®£Äß¡A¤Ï¤§¤ß¤¤¥Rº¡³ß®®¡B¥­©M¡B»P´Á¬ß

SaLuSa - December 12, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë12¤é«H®§

The waiting has been long and a measure of your faith and ability to focus on all that is of the Light, because there have been many distractions including those sources that have set out to confuse people. However, you have become much wiser and able to discern what is truly of the Light. There are in any event different interpretations of events that are lined up to carry you forward to Ascension. The important thing is that you see whatever happens the ultimate goal is Ascension, and how you get there is not an issue that should lead to dissension amongst you. It is certainly in your interest to make allowances for the differences, as at any time the plans and timing can be adjusted. This you know only too well, but understand that changes are sometimes necessary to fine tune our activities. As the dark Ones are being forced to retreat, they leave a trail of failed attempts to cause disarray. We are determined to block all such attempts, and now have the divine authorization to use more forceful means to do so. Nevertheless, we do take care so as not to involve innocent people.

µ¥«Ý¬Oº©ªøªº¡A¤@ºØ´ú¶q§A­Ì«H©À»P¯à¤Oªº¤Ø«×´N¬O§âºë¯«µJÂI§¹¥þ©ñ¦b¡i¸t¥ú¡j³oÃä¡A¦]爲³oùؤw¸g¥X²{³\¦h¤À¤ßªº¤zÂZ¡A¥]¬A¨º¨Ç爲¤F¾É­P¤j衆²V²cªº«H®§·½ÀY¡C¦ý¬O¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¨¬°÷ªº©ú´¼¡A¯à°÷¤À¿ë¥X­þ¨Ç¬O¯u¹êÄÝ©ó¸t¥úªº¡C¦b¥ô¦ó¨Æ¥ó¤¤¥X²{ªº¤£¦P¸ÑÄÀ³£³Q½Õ¾ã¡A§â§A­Ì±a¦V´­¤É¡C­«­nªº¨Æ±¡´N¬O¡AµL½×µo¥Í¤°麽¡A³Ì²×ªºµ²ªG³£¬O´­¤É¡A¦Ó¦p¦ó¹F¦¨¥¦¨Ã¤£»Ý­n¤Þ°_§A­Ì¤§¶¡ªº·N¨£¤£¦X¡C·íµM爲§A­ÌµÛ·Q¡A½ÐÅé½Ì¤£¦Pªº·N¨£¡A¦]爲¦b¥ô¦ó®É¶¡­p¹º»P®É¾÷³£¯à°÷³Q½Õ¾ãªº¡C³oÂI§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº«Ü²M·¡¡A¦Ó¥B²z¸Ñ¦³®É­Ôµo¥ÍªºÂàÅܻݭn·L½Õ§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥¿³Q¹GµÛºM°h¡A¥L­Ì¯d¤U¤F¤@±ø¥ø¹Ï¾É­P²V¶ÃªºÂܸñ¡C§Ú­Ì¤U©w¤F¨M¤ß­nªý¾×©Ò¦³³oÃþªº¥ø¹Ï¡A¦Ó¥B²{¦b§Ú­Ì¾Ö¦³µÛ¯«¸tªº¯SÅv¡A¨Ï¥Î§ó±j¦³¤Oªº·N¹Ï¥h³o麽°µ¡C¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë¡A§Ú­ÌÃö¤ßªº¬O¤£­n§âµL¶dªº¤H²o§è¶i¨Ó¡C

As you might imagine, after you have entered the year 2012 there will be much speculation and sometimes adverse comment about what it will bring. The Mayan prophesies will be used according to the beliefs of the person involved, and as you know many will interpret the end time as the end of the world. The last thing we want to see is that idea energized so that it establishes a fear factor amongst you. It may suit some because they already believe in the end as a punishment from God for the evil upon the Earth. However, we want to emphasize that there will not be mass destruction and loss of life on a great scale. That is not the plan, and since God is All Love it is clear that God would never withdraw that Divine Love in any circumstances. You are all Godsparks and whatever happens you will always remain immortal.

¦p§A­Ì·Q¶Hªº¨º¼Ë¡A¦b§A­Ì¶i¤J2012¦~¤§«á¦³µÛ³\¦hªº±À´ú¡A¦³®É­Ô¤]¥X²{¤£§Qªºµû½×¡Cº¿¶®¹w¨¥±N®Ú¾Ú·í¨Æ¤Hªº«H¥õ³Q¨Ï¥Î¡A¦p§A­Ì©Òª¾ªº¡A³\¦h¸ÑÄÀ¤F¥@¬ÉºÉÀYªºµ²§ô¤é´Á¡C§Ú­Ì³Ì¤£§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ìªº¨Æ±¡´N¬O³oºØ·§©À¾É­P§A­Ì®£Äߪº·Qªk¡C¥¦¤]³\²Å¦X¤@¨Ç¤Hªº¤ßºA¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤w¸g¬Û«H³o­Óµ²§ô´N¬O¨Ó¦Û¤W«ÒªºÃg»@¡A¦]爲´cÅ]­°Á{¦a²y¡C¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ±j½Õªº¬O¤£·|¦³¤j³W¼Òªº·´·À»P¤j½d³òªº¥Í©R·l¥¢¡C³o¤£¦b­p¹º¤§¤¤¡A¦]爲³yª«¥D¬O¥þµMªº·R¡A¨º麽«Ü²M·¡ªº¬OÍ¢±q¥¼·Q¹L­n¦b¥ô¦ó±¡ªp¤U©ñ±ó³oºØ¡i¯«¸t¤§·R¡j¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¤W«Òªº¤õªá¡AµL½×µo¥Í¤°麽¡A§A³£¥Ã»·¬O¤£¦´ªº¡C

With the end times will come a "sorting out" as souls are directed to a path that is going to allow them to continue evolving, at the vibrational level that they are already on. There would be no purpose or gain, if souls were placed in a dimension where they were not compatible to it according to their level of consciousness. So do not worry about other souls, and bear in mind that all will eventually find the path that will not compromise their freewill. You knew before you incarnated what the outcome would be and that is what you have been working towards, so no one will be disappointed. We realize that many would like to continue earthly bonds and relationships and although the love link will remain, allowances must be made that gives each soul total freedom of choice. Humans put far too much emphasis upon the marriage vows, that are interpreted in a way that some desire to own or posses another Being.

ÀHµÛµ²§ô¤§´Áªº¨ì¨Ó±N¥X²{¤@ºØ¡§¬D¿ï¡¨ªº±¡ªp¡A§@爲ÆF»î³Q«ü¦Vªº¹D¸ô¥H²Å¦X¥L­ÌÄ~Äòªº¶i¤Æ¡A³B©ó¥L­Ì¤w¸g¦s¦bªº®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¡C¦pªGÆF»î³B¦b»P¥L­Ì·NÃѼh¦¸¤£­Ý®eªººû«×¤¤¡A±N±o¤£¨ì¥ô¦óªº¦¬¯q»PÆF©Ê¥Ø¼Ð¡C¦]¦¹¨S¦³¥²­n¾á¤ß¨ä¥LªºÆF»î¡A½Ð°O¦í©Ò¦³¤H³£·|³Ì²×§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¹D³~¡A¦Ó¥¦¤£·|·l®`¥L­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡C¦b§A­Ì¤Æ¨­¤§«e´Nª¾¹D¤F³o­Óµ²ªG¡A³o¤]¬O§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b§V¤O´M¨Dªº¡A¦]¦¹¨S¦³½Ö·|¨ü¨ì®À§é¡C§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ³\¦h¤H§Æ±æÄ~Äò¹Ð¥@ªº®¹¸j»PÁp¨t¡AºÉºÞ¨Ì¦³µÛ·Rªº³s±µ¡A³\¥i¥²¶·µ¹¤©¨C­ÓÆF»î¥H§¹¥þ²Å¦X¥L­Ì¦Û¥Ñªº¿ï¾Ü·N§Ó¡C¤HÃþ¦b±B§»}¨¥¤W¦w¸m¤F¤Ó¦h±j½Õ¡A³o¥H¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¥h¸ÑŪ´N¬O¤@¨Ç¤H·NÄ@³Q¥t¤@­Ó¤H©Ò¦³©ÎªÌ¾Ö¦³¡C

People are brought together so that their relationships give rise to the experiences that will benefit them all, and from one lifetime to another they will of necessity change. So Dear Ones, try to be grateful to all souls who have travelled with you through duality, and know that you have all learnt from your experiences. Also bear in mind that to some degree you will all have played a part as a dark One. All told none will find that they have been holier than another, which is why you could be said to be on dangerous ground when you judge another soul. Ultimately, all souls will find their Light and Love and that there is no karmic liability left over from earlier lives. At some stage even the memories will be erased, when they no longer serve any useful purpose. Remember that you wanted to experience duality, and pit yourself against the lower vibrations that it was foreseen you would drop into. Having completed your time, there is no further need to dwell upon those experiences, because you will have proved your ability to overcome them.

¤H­Ì³Q±a¨ì¤@°_¬O爲¤F¥L­ÌªºÃö¨t¦b¸gÅ礤±o¨ì¼Wªø¡A³o±N§Q¯q¥L­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡A±q¤@¥@¨ì¥t¤@¥@±N¤£¥iÁקKªº§ïÅÜ¡C¦]¦¹¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A½Ð¹Á¸Õ¥h·PÁ©Ҧ³¤w¸g¦ñÀH§A³q¹L¤G¤¸©Ê®Èµ{ªºÆF»î­Ì¡A¨Ãª¾¹D±q§A­ÌªºÅéÅ礤¤j®a³£¾Ç²ß¨ì¤F¥²­nªº¸gÅç¡C¤]½Ð°O¦í¹ï©ó¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡¡A³B©ó¬Y¨Ç¨¤«×±N§êºt¶Â·tªÌªº¨¤¦â¡C¨S¦³½Ö·|»¡¦Û¤v¤ñ¥t¤@­Ó¤H§ó±R°ª¡A³o¤]´N¬O爲¤°麽·í§A§å§P¨ä¥LÆF»îªº®É­Ô¦Û¤v´N³B¦b¤@ºØ¦MÀIªº¹Ò¦a¡C³Ì²×¡A©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î±Nµoı¦Û¤vªº¥ú»P·R¡A¨Ã¥B¤£¦A§t¦³¦­´Á¤H¥@¸g¾úªº·~¤O¶Å°È¡C¦b¬Y¨Ç¶¥¬q¬Æ¦Ü¬O°O¾Ð³£±N³Q²M°£¡A¦b¥¦­Ì¤£¦AªA°È¥ô¦ó¦³¥Îªº¥Øªºªº®É­Ô¡C½Ð°O¦í§A­Ì³Q­n¨D¥hÅéÅç¤G¤¸©Ê¡AÅý¦Û¤v¥hÀ³¹ï´¿¸g³Q§A¹w¨£±N­n¶^¤Jªº¸û§C®¶°Ê¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b§¹¦¨¤¤¡A¦]¦¹¨S¦³§ó¦hªº¥²­n¦AÄ~Äò±H©~¦b³oºØÅéÅ礤¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸gÃÒ©ú¤F¦Û¤v§JªA¥¦­Ìªº¯à¤O¡C

You real home is in the higher dimensions living in complete harmony, and leading a joyful and fulfilling life. The illusion of lower dimensions is your creation, and having served its purpose will disappear by being re-absorbed in the unmanifest once again. Ascension is a process of Universal proportions, and it will occur as a single event. Without the Earth's ascension the process would not be complete, and it tells you how important your civilization is at his time. Do you now see why you are being given so much help, and why you were chosen to be on Earth at this time. You are the Chosen Ones who it was known would achieve success, and as much as it is difficult to accept - the dark Ones are also part of it.

§A­Ì¯u¹êªº®a¶é¬O§ó°ªªººû«×¡A³oùا¹¥þªº©M¿Ó¡A¥Rº¡³ß®®»P¥O¤Hº¡·Nªº¥Í¬¡¡C¸û§Cºû«×ªº¤Û¶H¬O§A­Ì³Ð³yªº¡A¤w¸gªA°È¤F¥¦ªº¥Øªº¡A±N®ø¥¢¡A³Q­«·s§l¦¬¶i¤JªÅµL¡C´­¤É¬O¦t©z½d³òªº¶iµ{¡A¥¦±N§@爲¤@­Ó³æ¤@ªº¨Æ¥óµo¥Í¡C¨S¦³¦a²yªº´­¤É³o¹Lµ{±NµLªk§¹¦¨¡A³o´N¬Oªí©ú§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¬O¦h麽ªº­«­n¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¯à°÷©ú¥Õ爲¦ó³Qµ¹¤©¤F¦p¦¹¦hªºÀ°§U¡A¥H¤Î§A爲¦ó³Q¿ï¾Ü¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¨Ó¨ì¦a²y¡C§A­Ì¬O¡i³Q¿ï¾Üªº¤H¡j--³Qª¾¾å¬O¥²©w¦¨¥\ªº¤H¡A¦Ó¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡³ÌÃø¥H±µ¨üªº¬O---¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤]¬O¨ä¤¤¤@¥÷¤l¡C

In your reality you have been living the illusion yet the experiences have been perfectively real, and when the curtain comes down and it ends, you will all acknowledge each others part in it and move on. So Disclosure remains an essential part of the means to bring us all together, and express the illusion in a way that you can understand. It will allow you to see how vulnerable you have been to the lower energies. How the dark Ones have stolen your freedom from under your noses, and how they achieved it. These revelations will be necessary to release you from those energies for once and for all time.

¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì¤@ª½¥Í¬¡¦b¤Û¶H¤¤¡A¦Ó³oÅéÅç«o³Q»{爲¬O¯u¹êªº¡A·í±c¹õ¸¨¤U»Pµ²§ôªº®É­Ô¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£±N±µ¨ü¦b¨ä¤¤©¼¦¹§êºtªº³¡¤À¨ÃÄ~Äò«e¶i¡C¦]¦¹¡A¤j´¦ÅS¨Ì¬O§â§Ú­ÌÁp¦X¨ì¤@°_ªº­«­n³¡¤À¡A¥H¤@ºØ§A­Ì¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº¤è¦¡ªí¹F³o¤Û¶Hªº¯u¹ê·N¸q¡C¥¦±N¤¹³\§A­Ì¬Ý²M¦Û¤v¤@ª½³B¦b³o¸û§Cªº¯à¶q¤¤¬O¦h麽®e©ö¨ü¨ì§ðÀ»¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¬O¦p¦óµs¨ú¤F§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ¡A±q§A­Ìªº»ó¤l©³¤U¡A¥H¤Î¥L­Ì¦p¦ó¹F¦¨³o­Ó³±¿Ñªº¡C³o¨Ç啓¥Ü³£¬O¥²­nªº¡A§â§A­Ì±q´¿¸gªº§ô¿£¤¤¤@¦¸©Ê¨Ã¥B¥Ã»·ªº¸Ñ²æ¥X¨Ó¡C

Already many of you are living your lives on a higher vibration, and you can safely walk through the minefield of duality unscathed. You have broken the attachments that you have collected through many lives, that no longer serve any purpose for you. Willpower is of course required to step up into a new vibration as we have often informed you, and once that intent is expressed you will get plenty of help. Part of our mission is to ensure that as many souls as possible lift up through Ascension. Revealing the truth about your experiences is part of the cure for your loss of memory about your true self. Be humble and accept that as intelligent that you may be, you have been fooled just like everyone else. The dark Ones have been clever and extremely devious, and patiently worked at taking over you and your world. However, they reckoned without our influence and that of the Masters who have visited Earth, and planted those seeds of Light that have opened your eyes.

§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¥Í¬¡¦b§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡A¯à°÷¦w¥þªº³q¹L¥¬º¡¹p°Ïªº¤G¤¸©ÊÅéÅç¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¥´¯}¤F³o¨ÇÄâ±a¤F«Ü¦h¥@ªºÂH¿Bª«¡A¨º¨Ç¤£¦A¥H¥ô¦ó¥ØªºªA°È§Aªº¨Ìªþ¡C­n¨B¤J¤@ºØ·sªº®¶°Ê·íµM»Ý­n¡i·NÄ@ªº¤O¶q¡j¡A§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O³o麽§iª¾§A­Ì¡A¤@¥¹³o­Ó·N¹Ï³Qªí¹F¤F¥X¨Ó¡A§A­Ì±N±o¨ì¤j¶qªºÀ°§U¡C§Ú­Ì¥ô°Èªº¤@³¡¤À´N¬O½T«OºÉ¥i¯à¦hªºÆF»î¯à³q¹L´­¤É¡C´¦¥ÜÃö©ó§A­ÌÅéÅ窺¯u¬Û¤]¬Oªv¡§A­Ì¤w¥¢¥hªº¯u¹ê¦Û§Ú°O¾Ðªº¨}ÃÄ¡C½Ð«O«ù¡iÁ¾¨õ¡j¨Ã¥B±µ¨ü¦Û¤v¥i¯à§t¦³ªºÁo¼z¡A§A¶È¶È¬O¹³¨ä¥L¤H¤@¼Ë³Q·M§Ë¤F¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¬O¬Û·í¬¾·â»P·¥ºÝ³±ÀIªº¡A­@¤ßªº¤u§@¥H¨ú¥N§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥L­Ì¨S¦³§â§Ú­Ìªº¼vÅT¦Ò¼{¦b¤º¡AÁÙ¦³´¿¸g«ô³X¹L¦a²yªº¤j®v­Ì¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g¼»¼½¤F¸t¥úªººØ¤l¶}啓¤F§A­Ìªº¤ßÆF¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and a part of the Galactic Federation mission is almost complete, but our service to you is never ending. We love you, and have such admiration for the way in which you have arisen again.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¤@³¡¤À¤u§@´N­n§¹¦¨¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­ÌªºªA°È¥Ã»·¤£·|°±¤î¡C§Ú­Ì·R§A­Ì¡A¨Ã¥B¹ï§A­Ì¦A¦¸´£¤É¦Û¤v¦Ó´Ü¨Ø¤£¤w¡C

Shledan Nidle¡j 12¤ë13¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Dec 13, 2011
Sheldan Nidle - 12¤ë13¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return on this eve of your numerous global holidays! Your reality continues its upward path into the 5th dimension. This progress can be charted by the ever-rising base resonance of Mother Earth. Gaia is going through a series of swift birth pangs which parallel a similar change happening throughout our galaxy. The galactic core is rapidly increasing the amount of zero-point energy that she is flinging out to every farthest corner, and the amount of Light is reaching a point where many 3-D realms are being compelled to change into 5-D ones. This sacred scenario is another cosmic sign that the dark ones on your world do not have much time left to enjoy their dominion, and it is imperative that they accede to the realities of the situation according to their highest freewill choice. As you know, your solar system is preparing for the switch to a monopolar state, which explains the Sun's rather peculiar behavior and the much-heightened activity on the planets in your solar system. We have observed these dramatic changes in detail and know just how little time is left until the birth of your new reality!

¦b³o­Ó¥þ²y爲¼Æ衆¦hªº°²´Áªº«e©]§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¡]ª`¡GÀ³¸Ó¬O°ê¥~ªº«Ä¤l­Ì­n©ñ´H°²¤F¡^¡I§A­Ìªº²{¹êÄ~ÄòªuµÛ¦V¤Wªº¸ô®|³q¦V¨º¤­ºû¥@¬É¡C³o­Ó¹Lµ{¥i¥H³q¹L¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤£Â_´£°ªªºÀW²v´yø¥X¨Ó¡C»\¨È¥¿¸g¾úµÛ¤@¨t¦C産«eªº¼@µh¡A³o¦b§Ú­Ìªº»Èªe¨t¤]¦P®Éµo¥ÍµÛ¬Û¦üªºÅܤơC»Èªe¨tªº®Ö¤ß¥¿§Ö³t¼W¥[¹sÂI¯à¶qªº¼Æ¶q¡A±N¨ä抛¦V¨C¤@­Ó³Ì»·ªº¨¤¸¨¡A¸t¥úªº¼Æ¶q¥¿¹F¨ì¤@­ÓÂI¡A³\¦h3D¹ê¬Û¥¿³Q±j­¢ÂàÅÜ爲5D¹ê¬Û¡C³o­Ó¯«¸tªº§½­±¬O¥t¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº«H¸¹¡A§i¶D§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥L­Ì¤w¸g¨S¦³¦h¤Ö®É¶¡¥h¨É¨ü¥L­Ìªº²ÎªvÅv¤O¤F¡A¥L­ÌÀ³¤¹®Ú¾Ú¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¡i³Ì°ªªº¡j¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó°µ¥X¿ï¾Ü¬O·¥¨ä­«­nªº¡C´N¹³§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº¡A§A­Ìªº¤Ó¶§¨t¥¿·Ç³ÆÂàÅܦ¨爲³æ·¥©Êª¬ºA¡A³o´N¸ÑÄÀ¤F¤Ó¶§¨º¬Û·í©_©Çªº¦æ爲¡A¥H¤Î¨º¤£Â_¼W±jªº¬¡°Ê¡C§Ú­ÌÆ[¹î¨ì³o¨Ç¥¨¤jÅܤƪº²Ó¸`¡Aª¾¹D§A­ÌÂ÷·s¹ê¬Ûªº½Ï¥Í¯uªº¨S¦³¦h¤Ö®É¶¡¤F¡C

The nature of the situation you find yourselves in demands that your 'current events' must get sorted out at a much quicker pace, which means that we need to take a firmer role in your affairs. Up till now we have looked upon this as something that your various Light groups were truly capable of handling. We listened closely as our Earth allies described the series of stages needed before disclosure was formally announced. However, we now firmly state that these stages need to be fused into a shorter timeframe and those actions securing each state must be more rapidly done. To this end we have reworked these stages and presented a more succinct alternative to our Earth allies. We expect the result of these meetings to condense the timeframe originally given to us and to bring forward the disclosure broadcast. For our part we have increased the number of liaison teams in order to achieve these swifter goals and have put the dark cabal on notice that the time for its dismissal has arrived.

§A­Ìµo²{§A­Ì¦Û¤v»Ý¨Dªº¦ÛµMÄݩʦb¥Ø«eªº±¡ªp¤U»Ý­n¥H§ó§Öªº¨B¥ï¥[³t³Q²M²z¡A³o·N¨ýµÛ§Ú­Ì»Ý­n¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡§êºt¤@­Ó§ó¥[í©Tªº¨¤¦â¡Cª½¨ì²{¦b§Ú­Ì°í©wªº»{爲§A­Ìªº¦UºØªA°È©ó¸t¥úªº²Õ´¦³¯à¤O³B²z¦UºØ±¡ªp¡C§Ú­Ì¥J²Ó²âÅ¥¤F¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ì¦a²y·ù¤Íªº³ø§i¡A¥L­Ì¦V§Ú­ÌÁ¿­z¤F¦b¤j´¦ÅS¥¿¦¡¤½§i¤§«e¤@¨t¦C»Ý­n³Q§¹¦¨ªº¨BÆJ¡CµM¦Ó¡A²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤]°í©wªºªí¥Ü³o¨Ç¨BÆJ»Ý­n¦b¤@­Ó§ó¥[µuªº®É¶¡®Ø¬[¤º³Q§¹¦¨¡A¦Ó¥B³o¨Ç«OÅ@¨C­Ó°ê®aªº¦æ°Ê»Ý­n³Q§ó¥[§Ö³tªº¥h¶i¦æ¡C³Ì«á§Ú­Ì­«·s³]­p¤F³o¨Ç¨BÆJ¡A´£¥æ¤F¤@¥÷§ó¥[²¼äªº´À¥N¤è®×µ¹§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¡C§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý³o¨Ç·|ijªºµ²ªG¯à°÷¿@ÁY¾ã­Ó­p¹º³Q°õ¦æªº®É¶¡¡A¨Ã³Ì²×±a¨Ó¤j´¦ÅSªº¼s¼½¡C¦b§Ú­Ì³oÃä§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¼W¥[¤F§Ú­ÌÁpµ¸¤p²Õªº¼Æ¶q¡A爲¤F¯à°÷§ó§Öªº¹F¨ì¥Ø¼Ð¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÅý¨º¨Ç¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îª`·N¨ì¥L­Ì³Q¸Ñ¶±ªº®É¶¡¨ì¤F¡C

The dark cabal has used every means it can think of to delay what is truly unstoppable. Over the last decade, our personnel have come to know much about these immoral scalawags as we watched them cook up endless schemes to keep our Earth allies from their goals. We understand what Heaven has been doing over the past five years and we now intend to bring this stage of your swiftly declining world to an end. Heaven desires that the monies and the various projects associated with them now go into effect. New governance is required to do this and the series of steps needed to accomplish this have been clearly known to all concerned. We call in earnest for our Earth allies to finish the job. The present power structure is in reality a den of thieves held up by a house of cards, and this house is now so fractured that only force of habit maintains it. All it needs is a deft push to bring it whooshing to the floor, and this we intend to do if your "white knights" cannot quickly do so.

¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤w¸gºÉ¤@¤Á¤â¬q©µ¿ð¨º¨Ç¤£¥i¯à³Qªý¤îªº¨Æ¥ó¡C¦b¹L¥hªº¤Q¦~¤¤¡A§Ú­Ì´N¤w¸gª¾¹D³o¨Ç¤£¹D¼wªºµL¿à¤À¤l¡A¥L­Ì¬¶¨î¤FµLºÉªº­p¹º¥Hªý¤î§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¹F¦¨¥Ø¼Ð¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¤Ñ°ó¦b¹L¥hªº¤­¦~¤¤¤w¸g°µªº¨Æ±¡¡A§Ú­Ì·Q§¹¦¨¨º±N§A­Ì·Æ¸¨¤¤ªº¥@¬É±a¦V²×ÂIªº³Ì«á¨BÆJ¡C¤Ñ°ó­n¨D¦U´Ú¶µ©M¦U»P¤§¬ÛÁp¨tªº¶µ¥Ø²{¦b¥ß§Y¥Í®Ä¡C爲¤F§¹¦¨³o¨Ç»Ý­n·sªºªv²z±¹¬I¡A¦Ó¥B§¹¦¨³o¨Çªº¤@¨t¦C¨BÆJ¤w¸g³Q¦U¬ÛÃö¤H­û§¹¥þ²M·¡ªº¤F¸Ñ¤F¡C§Ú­Ì­n¨D§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í»{¯u§¹¦¨³o¶µ¥ô°È¡C²{¦b§A­Ì²{¹ê¤¤ªºªºÅv¤Oµ²ºc´N¬O¤@­Ó¸éºÛ¡A«Ø¥ß¦b¤@¶¡¥d¤ù°µªº©Ð¤l¤§¤W¡A²{¦b³o¥ó«Î¤l¦p¦¹ªº¯Ü®z¡A¥u¬O²ßºDªº¤O¶q¦bºû«ùµÛ¥¦¡C¥u»Ý­n¤@­Ó³Â§Qªº±À¤O¡A´N¯à·jªº¤@¤UÅý¥¦Åx¸¨¦b¦aªO¤W¡A¦pªG§A­Ìªº¡§¥Õ¦âÃM¤h¡¨¤£¯à§Ö³t§¹¦¨¡A¨º§Ú­Ì´N·|¥h§¹¦¨¥¦¡C

In our opinion, first contact has been delayed for at least a decade. It is therefore our plan to set in motion the means to begin those steps we alluded to above. Over the past month, Heaven began a series of special blessings to ensure that our sacred mission be carried out as first planned. Your body guardians are moving you to a point where the dark can no longer prevent your return to full consciousness, and these transformations have ignited a great longing in you to be free from the shackles of limited consciousness. You yearn to become a fully integrated and wise Being, and remaining in your present state of ignorance and restriction is no longer an option for you. This can be clearly seen in the way you are reacting to the various forms of repression being used by many of your governments to squash your desire for freedom. These moves are wholly counterproductive! We intend to arrive on the scene in the very near future and put an end to their futile imbecility!

¦b§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨Ó¡A²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¤w¸g³Q©µ¿ð¤F¦Ü¤Ö¤Q¦~¡C¦]¦¹§Ú­Ìij®×³]¸mªº¤è®×´N·|¥H§Ú­Ì¤W­±´£¨ìªº¨BÆJ®i¶}¡C¦b¹L¥hªº¤@­Ó¤ë¡A¤Ñ°ó¶}©l¤F¤@¨t¦C¯S®íªº¯¬ºÖ¥H½T«O§Ú­Ì¯«¸tªº¥ô°È¯à°÷¹³¶}©l­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ë³Q°õ¦æ¡C§A­Ì¨­Å骺ºÊÅ@¤H¥¿±N§A­Ì±a¨ì¤@­Ó¶Â·t¤À¤lµLªkªý¤î§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº¤@­ÓÂI¡A³o¨ÇÂàÅܤw¸gÂI¿U¤F§A­Ì¤º¦bªº¤@­Ó«Ü¤jªº¦V©¹¡A±q²{¦b¦³­­·NÃѪºÑèÕÀ¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C§A­Ì´÷±æ¦¨爲¤@­Ó§¹¾ãªº©M´¼¼zªº¦s¦³¡A«O«ù²{¦b³oºØµLª¾©M¨ü­­¨îªºª¬ºA¤£¦A¬O§A­Ìªº¤@­Ó¿ï¶µ¡C³o¥i¥H±q§A­Ì¹ï¦Û¥Ñªº´÷¨D¬Ý¥X¨Ó¡AÁöµM§A­Ì·|¨ü¨ì¨Ó¦Û¬F©²ªº¦UºØ§Î¦¡ªºÂíÀ£¡C¥L­Ìªº³o¨ÇÂíÀ£¦æ°Ê§¹¥þ¥u·|¾A±o¨ä¤Ï¡I§Ú­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¦b«D±`ªñªº¥¼¨Ó´N¯à¨ì¨Ó¡A§â³oºØ®{³Òªº·MÄøªº¦æ°Ê±a¦V²×ÂI¡I

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We bless you, dear Hearts! We come with a message of hope and truth! Currently, we are involved with the Agarthans and our secret sacred societies in completing those projects that secure your deliveries. Further, we are watching the final legal barriers divest the US Corporation of any remaining claims to the American Government. Thus the way is being cleared for the forces representing the true "De Jure" governance to take back what was so callously stolen over 150 years ago. The dark cabal has lost its command of the American nation and occupies the seat of power only for as long as it takes to finish these final legal issues. Once done, we expect the agendas agreed to by the divine coalition to be commenced. Our purpose is to oversee these vital activities and assure ourselves that the deliveries, promised to you for so long, roll out as planned.

¦X¤Q¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ì¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì¡A¨C¤@¦ì¿Ë·Rªº¯«¸t¤ßÆF¡I§Ú­Ì±aµÛ§Æ±æ©M¯u¬Ûªº®ø®§¦Ó¨Ó¡I¥Ø«e¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿©Mªü¥[´Ë¥H¤Î§Ú­Ìªº¯«¸t¯µ±KªÀ·|¤@°_¦w¥þ§¹¦¨¶i¦æ°]´I¤À°tªº¶µ¥Ø¡C¥t¥~¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿Æ[¹îµÛÅý¬ü°ê¬F©²©ñ±ó¬ü°ê¤½¥qªº³Ì«áªºªk«ß»Ùê¡C³q¹L»Ùꪺ²M°£¥Nªí¯u¹ê¡§ªk²z¡¨ªººÞªv±N·|³Q±a¦^¡A³o¦b150¦~«e³QµL±¡ªº°½¨«¤F¡C¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤w¸g³à¥¢¤F¹ï¬ü°êªº²Î²vÅv¡A¥L­Ì¦û¾ÚÅv¤O¤§´Èªº®É¶¡¤]´N¦b³o³Ì«áªºªk«ß°ÝÃD³Q§¹¦¨¤§«e¤F¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥Øªº¬OºÊ·þ³o¨Ç¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¬¡°Ê¡A½T«O§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì©Ó¿Õªº°]´I¤À°t¯à°÷¶¶§Q±À¥X¡C

Meanwhile, our family in space has put into place the essential maneuvers that will allow those actions described above to occur. The goal of all these activities is to give you your freedom and your rights as sovereign citizens of this wonderful blue-green orb. In addition we are doing many things to keep you on your sacred path to full consciousness. We cannot overemphasize the importance of your return to your natural state. In this state of Beingness, you are truly amazing and powerful guardians of the Light. You become one with us and reunite with your Inner Earth family to create a truly vital addition to the Galactic Federation of Light. Much is to happen in our immediate future as this galaxy completes its long transition back to the Light. Many events are required and our mission is to assure Heaven that all this unfolds as the divine plan so directs!

¦P®É¡A§Ú­ÌªºªÅ¶¡®a¤H¤w¸g±N¥²­nªº­x¨Æºt²ß¸¨¹ê¨ì¦ì¡A±N¤¹³\¤W­zªº¨Æ±¡¶¶§Q¶}®i¡C³o¨Ç¦æ°Êªº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬Oµ¹¤©§A­Ì§@爲¦b³oÁû¯«©_ªºÂźñ¦â¬P²y¤Wªº¤½¥ÁÀ³±oªº¦Û¥Ñ©MÅv¤O¡C¥t¥~¡A爲¤FÅý§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѧڭ̦P®É¶i®iµÛ«Ü¦h¨ä¥Lªº¨Æ±¡¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¹L¤À±j½Õ§A­Ìªð¦^¦ÛµMª¬ºAªº­«­n©Ê¡C¦b³oºØ¦s¦bª¬ºA¤U¡A§A­Ì¯uªº¬O¯«©_©M±j¤jªº¸t¥úªººÊÅ@¤H¡C§A­Ì±N¦¨爲§Ú­Ìªº¤@­û¡A¨Ã­«·s©M§A­Ìªº¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤H¹Îµ²¦b¤@°_¡A¨Ã©M¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤H¤@°_¦@¦P¦¨爲¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹­«­nªº¤@¥÷¤l¡C³\¦h¨Æ±¡´N­nµo¥Í¡A§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È³Q¤Ñ°ó«OÃÒ¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Áªº®i¶}³£±o¨ì¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªº«ü¥Ü¡C

Our present task is to prepare each one of you for your consciousness transformation and begin an education project concerning who you really are, spiritually and emotionally. The dark has relied on your constant frustrations and fears to control you and we need to show you how to change these patterns and in so doing, pave the way for your new reality. We are determined to guide you step by step into new realizations about yourselves and your capabilities. When you maintain an unbroken positive attitude and use this to visualize a goal in great detail, miracles happen; when you do this as a group, change occurs. It is hard for the uninitiated to understand how this works, and it takes time and a committed willingness to succeed. Nonetheless, your potential is in fact unlimited! The next step is to test these truths and show yourselves how powerful you truly are!

§Ú­Ì²{¦bªº¥ô°È¬O爲§A­Ìªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H­ã³Æ¦n·NÃѤWªºÂàÅÜ¡A±qÆF©Ê©M±¡·P¤W±Ð¾É§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¨­¥÷¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O´¿¸g§Q¥Î§A­Ì¤£Â_ªº®À§é©M®£Äߨӱ±¨î§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü¦p¦ó¥h§ïÅܳo¨Ç¤è¦¡¡A¦b³o¼Ë°µªº®É­Ô¡A´N¤w¸g¦b¾Q¥­§A­Ì³q¦V·sªº²{¹êªº¹D¸ô¡C§Ú­Ì¨M©w¤@¨B¤@¨B«ü¾É§A­Ì¶i¤J·sªº²{¹ê¡A«ü¾É§A­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¯à¤O¡C·í§A­Ì«O«ù¤@­Ó§¹¾ãªº¿n·¥ªººA«×¡A¨Ã¨Ï¥Î³o¨Ç¥h¥iµø¤Æ³o­Ó¥Ø¼Ðªº¨C¤@­Ó²Ó¸`¡A©_迹±N·|µo¥Í¡F·í§A­Ì²Õ¦¨¹Î¶¤¨Ó°µ³o¨Çªº®É­Ô¡A§ïÅÜ´Nµo¥Í¤F¡CÅýªù¥~º~ª¾¹D³o­Ó¬O¦p¦ó¹B§@«Ü§xÃø¡A³o»Ý­n®É¶¡©M¤@­Ó°í©wªº·NÄ@¤~¯à¦¨¥\¡CºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A§A­Ìªº¼ç¤O¨Æ¹ê¤W¬OµL­­ªº¡I¤U­Ó¨BÆJ´N¬OÀËÅç³o¨Ç¯u¬Û¡A®i¥Ü§A­Ì¦Û¤v¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O¦h麽¦³±j¤j¡I

Today, we went over some of the events that are changing your reality. We reviewed what has been done, and what still remains to be accomplished. Your Ascended Masters and their allies are extremely close to some breakthroughs which will signal that your victory is ready to happen! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì¸ò§A­Ì°Q½×¤F¥¿¦b§ïÅܧA­Ì²{¹êªº¤@¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¡C§Ú­Ì¼f¬d¤F­þ¨Ç¤w¸g°µ¤F¡AÁÙ¦³­þ¨Ç»Ý­n³Q§¹¦¨¡C§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v©M·ù¤Í­Ì¤w¸g«D±`±µªñ¤@¨Ç¬ð¯}ÂI¡A¨º´N¬O§A­Ì´N­nÀò±o³Ó§Qªº«H¸¹¡Iª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn121311.htm

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2011¦~12¤ë15¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 12/15/11
»ÈªeÁp¨¹ 2011¦~12¤ë15¤é«H®§

Earth has long extended her loving arms to warmly welcome many beings from many different worlds throughout this and even other universes.Some of the beings who have journeyed here did so in their own interests. They have systematically plundered Earth's resources and their plan was to continue this process until they bankrupted your planet and then leave here to plunder another world. We, The Galactic Federation, monitored this situation and stepped in to end this cycle of abuse. Today, your planet is free from these uninvited and harmful intruders.

¦a²y¤w¸g±i¶}¦o¥Rº¡·RªºÃh©ê«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡A¦o¤@ª½¦b¼ö±¡¦aªï±µ«Ü¦h¨Ó¦Û¦U­Ó¦t©z¥H¤Î«Ü¦h¨ä¥L¦t©zªººØ±Ú¡C¤@¨ÇºØ±Ú¨Ó¨ì³oùØ爲¤F¨p§Q¡C¥L­Ì¦³­p¹ºªº´§ÀNµÛ¦a²yªº¸ê·½¡A¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¬O«ùÄò³o­Ó¹Lµ{ª½¨ì§A­Ìªº¬P²y¹ý©³¯}産¡AµM«á¥L­Ì·|Â÷¶}³oùØ¡AÄ~Äò´§ÀN¨ä¥L¬P²y¡C§Ú­Ì¡A»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡AºÊºÞµÛ³oºØ±¡ªp¨Ã¥B¦b¤@¨B¨B¦aµ²§ô³oºØ¤£¥¿·í¦aÀݥΪº±¡ªp¡C¤µ¤Ñ¡A§A­Ìªº¬P²y¤w¸g±q³o¨Ç¤£³t¤§«Èªº¤â¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¤F¡C

They possessed weaponry far beyond what humanity had developed as defensive and even offensive systems. We have relocated these beings to off world locations where they can no longer interfere with humanity's journey.Nothing or no one will be permitted to interfere with your ascension into a higher dimensional state. This is why we are here, to help protect your sacred rights and to act as guides along your journey. We are not here to plunder, as we of the higher dimensions have all we could ever need or want.

¥L­Ì¸Ë³Æ¤F»·¶W¤HÃþ©Ò¬ã¨îªº¨¾¿m©Ê¡A¬Æ¦Ü¶i§ð©ÊªZ¾¹¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g±N³o¨ÇºØ±Ú­«·s¦w¸m¨ì¤£·|¤z¯A¤HÃþ®Èµ{ªº¦a¤è¡C¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¤H·|³Q¤¹³\¤¶¤J§A­Ì´£¤É¨ì°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¹Lµ{¡C³o¤]¬O爲¤°麽§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØ¡A¨ÓÀ°§U§A­Ì¡A§@爲§A­Ì®È³~¤¤ªºÅ@½Ã¡A«OÅ@§A­Ì¯«¸tªºÅv§Q¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùؤ£¬O爲¤F¬è¨D¤°麽¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ó¦Û°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡A¾Ö¦³§Ú­Ì©Ò»Ý­n©M·Q­nªº¤@¤Á¡C

This is how this universe has been designed, and this is what you as a collective will soon enjoy as you experience an incredible leap from the third dimensional world to a fifth dimensional world. Many aspects of your daily lives will soon change and you will be free from so many of your daily struggles and need to toil such a great part of your lives away working as a cog within a great industrial machine that knows no limits to its greed. Give us this opportunity to assist you in this grand endeavor.

¦Ó³o´N¬O¦t©zªº¹B§@¤è¦¡¡A¤]´N¬O§A­Ì§@爲¤@­Ó¶°Åé¡A·í§A­Ì¸g¾ú¤FÃø¥H¸m«Hªº±q²Ä¤Tºû¥@¬É¸õÅD¨ì²Ä¤­ºû«×¥@¬É¡A«Ü§Ö´N·|¨É¨ü¨ìªº¡C«Ü§Ö¡A§A­Ì¤é±`¥Í¬¡ªº«Ü¦h¤è­±±N·|ÅܤơA§A­Ì±N·|±q¦p¦¹¦h¤é±`ªº§xÂZ¤¤ÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡A±q¥²¶·¥I¥X¦p¦¹¤jÁ}¨¯¨ÓªA°È©ó¤@­Ó¾Ö¦³µL¤îºÉ³g°ýªº¤u·~¾÷¾¹ªºÁc­«¥Í¬¡¤¤¸Ñ²æ¥X¨Ó¡C½Ðµ¹§Ú­Ì³o­Ó¾÷·|¨ÓÀ°§U§A­Ì§¹¦¨³o°¶¤jªº¹Á¸Õ¡C

We are only here to help you, as this universe has been developed through the layering of dimensions, and it has been written that like helping hands reaching down from one dimension to another, we all assist each other and help ¡¥lift¡¦ the lower dimensions up to where we currently exist. This is the design, and this is the process humanity is currently experiencing. Allow us to assist you. We have extended our hand in humble service. There is no need to be fearful of us or anyone any longer.

§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØ¥u¬O爲¤FÀ°§U§A­Ì¡A¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó¦t©z¥H¦hºû«×ªº¤è¦¡µo®iµÛ¡A°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡¦V§Cºû«×ªÅ¶¡¦ù¥X´©§U¤§¤â¬O¤@ºØ³Q¼g¤Uªº·Ç«h¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£·|À°§U¨ä¥L¤H±q§C½n«×ªÅ¶¡´£¤É¨ì§Ú­Ì¥Ø«e©Ò¦bªºªÅ¶¡¡C³o´N¬O¦­¤w³Q³]­p¦nªº¦t©zªº¹B§@¤è¦¡¡A¤]¬O¤HÃþ¥Ø«e¦b¸g¾úªº¡C½Ð¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¨ÓÀ°§U§A­Ì§a¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦ù¥X§Ú­Ìªº§Æ±æÁ¾¨õ¦aªA°È¤§¤â¡C§A­Ì¤£¦A»Ý­n®`©È§Ú­Ì¡A©ÎªÌ®`©È¥ô¦ó¤H¤F¡C

All is now well. You are being safeguarded. Our great light ships are here in vast numbers and our dedicated crew members have trained extensively to be of service to humanity at this time. Let us feel welcome, as this must be for us to begin a more personal relationship with you. We are ready to advance our mission and begin to make contact with you. This is what many of you have been so eagerly waiting for. This meeting will take place; you can be assured of this.

²{¦b¡A©Ò¦³³£¹L¥h¤F¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦b³Q«O½ÃµÛ¡C§Ú­Ì¤j¶qªº¥¨¤jªº¥ú¤§¾ÔÄ¥¥¿¦b³oùØ¡A§Ú­Ìªº²î­û­Ì³£爲¦¹®É¨èªº¨ì¨Ó±µ¨ü¤F¤j¶qªº°V½m¡CÅý§Ú­Ì·P¨ü¨ì§A­ÌªºÅwªï§a¡A¦]爲©M§A­Ì«Ø¥ß§ó¥[±K¤ÁªºÃö¨t¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¥²¶·ªº¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g­ã³Æ¦n¶i¦æ§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¡A¨Ã¥B¶}©l©M§A­Ì¬ÛÁp¨t¡C³o¬O§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H«æ¤Á¦aµ¥«ÝµÛªº¡C³o¨£­±·|µo¥Íªº¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H½T«H³oÂI¡C

Final preparations are commencing. Be prepared to receive us. Inform your friends and family of our honorable intentions. Many gifts of friendship await you to offer relief of your hardships. We will begin this program with those of humanity who are in most need of assistance. Humanity will be lifted out of the struggles of a lower third dimensional world. You will have the blessed opportunity to begin to enjoy your lives at a much greater and freer level. The changes will be rapid once they commence.

³Ì²×ªº·Ç³Æ¥¿¦b¨ÓÁ{¡C·Ç³Æ¦n±µ¨ü§Ú­Ì§a¡C§i¶D§A­ÌªºªB¤Í©M®a¤H­Ì§Ú­Ìªº¥Rº¡ºaÄ£ªº¥Øªº§a¡C¦³«Ü¦h¤Í±¡ªºÂ§ª«µ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¡A¨ÓÅý§A­Ì¸Ñ°£¥Ø«eªº§xÃøª¬ªp¡C§Ú­Ì±N·|±q¨º¨Ç³Ì»Ý­nÀ°§Uªº¤H¸s¶}©l§¹¦¨³o­Ó¶µ¥Ø¡C¤HÃþ±N·|±q§C½n«×ªº¤TºûªÅ¶¡¥@¬É²¾¥X¡C§A­Ì·|±aµÛ²`²`ªº¯¬ºÖ¶}©l§A­Ì¦b§ó¤j§ó¦Û¥Ñªººû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¥Í¬¡¡CÅܤƤ@¥¹¶}©l±N·|¬O¨³³tªº¡C

All has been planned meticulously and we are well-suited for this great task. Please be a little more patient as much is being done on a daily basis that you have no knowledge of. Soon, more of what we do will be more clear to you. Remain calm and grounded when we begin our open contact and show no fear so as to be a positive influence on those around you who have little or no idea of our existence or our intentions here. This meeting will take place.There can be no denying this. We will be with you again soon. Until then,continue to shine your light in all directions to act as a beacon for your brethren and for us as well, as we navigate our ships to your shores.

©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á¤w¸g²Ó­P¤J·L¦a­p¹º¦n¡A§Ú­Ì¤]爲³o°¶¤jªº¥ô°È°µ¤F¥þ­±ªº·Ç³Æ¡C½Ð¦A«O«ù¤@¨Ç­@¤ß¡A¦]爲²{¦b¨C¤ÑÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h§A­Ì¤´µM¨S¦³·NÃѨ쪺¤u§@¥¿¦b³Q§¹¦¨¡C«Ü§Ö§Ú­Ì©Ò°µªº¨Æ¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡·|Åܱo§ó³z©ú¡C·í§Ú­Ì¶}©l§Ú­Ìªº¤½¶}¥æ¬yªº®É­Ô¡A½Ð«O«ù§NÀR¡A½Ð¤£­n®`©È¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº¦æ爲·|¹ï¨º¨Ç¹ï§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó©M¥Øªº¤@µL©Òª¾ªº¤H­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A·|¦³¥¿­±ªº¼vÅT¡C³o±N¬O¤£¥i§_»{ªº¡C«Ü§Ö¡A§Ú­Ì·|¦A¦¸©M§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡C¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¨ì¨Ó«e¡A½Ð«ùÄò§A­Ì´²µo¦V¦U­Ó¤è¦Vªº¥ú¡A½Ð§@爲§A©P³ò¥S§Ì©j©fªº¿O¶ð¡A¦P®É¦b§Ú­Ì±N§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¯è¦V§A­Ìªº´ä©¤ªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¤]·|¬O§Ú­Ìªº¿O¶ð¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú©ú»ÈªeÁp¨¹

ªð¦^¦Cªí