ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~2¤ë28¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Feb 28, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~2¤ë28¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! The ultimatums, and the pressures resulting from them, have forced the resignations of many in the lower levels of the dark cabal. This marks the beginning of the denouement which will bring out into the open all that we have been working toward and telling you about in these updates. The power spheres of this cabal are to be broken! The initial thrust is presently toppling bankers and will continue with the resignations, shortly, of major governments. The secret sacred societies' vast resources, both spiritual and physical, are being unleashed and we expect the present flurry of low-level resignations to escalate, as the domino-effect of the takedown moves ever higher through the vast hierarchical web that is the dark cabal. We intend to oversee this exciting phase of the operation and assist our allies in whatever way they feel is most appropriate to their cause. To this end we have assigned various liaison teams to them and these will assure the dark ones that there is no way out of their predicament except through their mass resignation.

°Ý­Ô¡I§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡I¥ú©ú·|¡A¨Ó¦Û©ó¥L­ÌªºÀ£¤O¡A¤w¸g¾É­P¤F³\¦h§C¼h¯Å¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤HªºÃ㾡C³o¼Ð§ÓµÛ¤jµ²§½ªº¶}©l¡A±a¦V§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b§V¤O¾Ä°«ªº¤è¦V¡A©M§Ú­Ì¤§«e´N§i¶D¹L§A­Ìªº­nµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C³o­Ó³±¿Ñ¶°¹ÎªºÅv¤O½d³ò´N­n³Q¥´¯}¡I³Ìªìªº±À¤O´N¬O¡i¥Ø«e¡jªº±À½»È¦æ®a¡AµM«áµu´Á¤ºªº¥D­n¬F©²ªºÃ㾡C¯«¸t¯µ±KªÀ·|ªº¥¨¤j¸ê·½¡A¤£ºÞ¬OÆF©ÊªºÁÙ¬Oª«²zªº¡A¡i¥¿¦b¡jÄÀ©ñ¤¤¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý¥Ø«e³o°}¤l§C¼h¯ÅªºÃ㾯à°÷¤É¯Å¡A§Î¦¨©î¸Ñ¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¼h¯Åºôµ¸Åv¤O¹B°Êªº¦h¦Ì¿Õ°©µP®ÄÀ³¡C§Ú­ÌºÊ·þµÛ³o¤@¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº¾Þ§@¶¥¬q¡A¨Ã·NÄ@¥H¥ô¦ó¥L­Ì·P¨ì³Ì¾A¦X¥L­Ì¨Æ·~ªº¤è¦¡¥h¨ó§U§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¡C爲¦¹§Ú­Ì¤w¸gµ¹¥L­Ì¬£»º¤F¦UºØÁpµ¸¤p²Õ¡A«OÃҶ·t¶Õ¤O¦b¥Ø«eªº§x¹Ò¤¤¤£¦A¦³¥X¸ô¡A°£¤F¥L­Ìªº¶°ÅéÃ㾡C

The rise of new governance paves the way for the new economic system and of course, disclosure. These new common-law governments have an immense task before them, starting with securing your freedom and reestablishing your natural sovereignty. Next comes ending the vast and highly illegal system of debt which has inadvertently brought down the present economic system. This will kick-start the redistribution of wealth to create universal prosperity. Here the goal is to create a monetary system that soon becomes obsolete, as fully conscious Beings do not require banks or money in order to meet their needs. As you grow in consciousness, you come to see the Earth not as a resource but as a living Being who has graciously permitted you to reside upon her. In turn, you gladly accept the responsibility of sustaining her. This sacred covenant lies at the core of galactic society: to sustain our home world while at the same time creating a society that honors and sustains each one of us.

·s¬F±N爲·s¸gÀÙ¨t²Î©M¤j´¦ÅS¾Q¥­¹D¸ô¡C³o¨Ç·sªº°ò©ó´¶³qªkªº¬F©²¦b¥L­Ì­±«e¦³¤@¶µÁ}¥¨ªº¥ô°È¡A¶}©l©ó½T«O§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ©M­«·s«Ø¥ß§A­Ìªº¦ÛµM¥DÅv¡C±µ¤U¨Ó´N¬O±a¨Ó³o­Ó¥¨¤jªº¡B°ª«×«Dªkªº¶Å°È¨t²Îªº²×µ²¡A³o­Ó¨t²Î¤w¸g¤£¸g·N¶¡¥´­Ë¤F§A­Ìªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¡C³o·|´¦¶}°]´I¦A¤À°tªº§Ç¹õ¡A³Ð³y¤@­Ó´¶¹MªºÁcºa¡C³oùتº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O³Ð³y¤@­Ó³f¹ô¨t²Î¡A¦ý³o­Ó¨t²Î«Ü§Ö´N·|¹L®É¡A¦]爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³¨Ã¤£»Ý­n»È¦æ©Mª÷¿ú¨Óº¡¨¬¥L­Ìªº»Ý¨D¡CÀHµÛ§A­Ì·NÃѪº¼Wªø¡A§A­Ì·|¤£¦A±N¦a²yµø爲¤@ºØ¸ê·½¡A¦Ó¬Oµø爲¤@ºØ¬¡¥Í¥Íªº¦s¦³¡AºB´nªº¤¯·Oªº¤¹³\§A­Ì©~¦í¦b¦oªº¤W­±¡C¬Û¹ïÀ³ªº¡A§A­Ì·|«Ü¶}¤ßªº±µ¨ü­nºû«ù¦oªº³d¥ô¡C³o­Ó¯«¸tªº«´¬ù¦ì©ó»ÈªeªÀ·|ªº®Ö¤ß¡Gºû«ù§Ú­Ì®a¶éªº¦P®É¡A³Ð³y¤@­Ó¯à°÷ºaÄ£©Mºû«ù§Ú­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤HªºªÀ·|¡C

Our sacred purpose is to unfold the divine plan throughout physicality. You have been allowed, by divine dispensation, to take a temporary turn through the realms of limited consciousness. This placed you at the mercy of the dark and its earthly minions, but now the divine right time to transform this onerous situation has arrived. You have absorbed great wisdom during this trek and can now employ this knowledge to assist others who dearly wish to transform themselves as you are doing now. Your Agarthan cousins rejoice at the fact that this long-awaited union is close. This next step toward your new star-nation is to happen after you are fully conscious. Until then, relax, and participate in the preparations for your metamorphosis into your natural state of full consciousness. We look forward to teaching you about this and introducing you to a quite different history, not only of your time on Gaia but also about your origins as humans, which occurred long ago on a planet in the Vegan solar system.

§Ú­Ì¯«¸tªº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O¥h´¦¶}¾ã­Óª«²z¹ê¬Ûªº¯«¸t­p¹º¡C§A­Ì³q¹L¯«¸tªº¯S³\¡Aµu¼Èªº¶i¤J¨ü­­ªº·NÃѪ¬ºAªº¹ê¬Û¡C³o¾É­P¤F§A­Ì¨ü¨ì¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ì¦a²y¤ö¤úªºÂ\¥¬¡A¦ý²{¦b¬O±N³o­Ó¨H­«ªºª¬ºAÂàÅܪº®É¨è¤F¡C¦b³o¦¸ªø³~¶[¯A¤¤§A­Ì§l¦¬¤F°¶¤jªº´¼¼z¡A²{¦b¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î§A­Ìªºª¾ÃÑ¡A¥h¨ó§U¨º¨Ç¹³§A­Ì²{¦b©Ò°µªº¤@¼Ëªº²`¤Á§Æ±æÂàÅܦۤvªº¦s¦³¡C§A­Ìªºªü¥[´Ë¥S§Ì­Ì爲³o­Ó¥L­Ìªø´Áµ¥«Ý­«·s¹Îµ²®É¨èªº±µªñ¦Ó·P¨ì¥Ñ°J³ß®®¡C¦b§A­Ì¦¨爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³¥H«á­nµo¥Íªº¤U­Ó¨BÆJ§Y¬O·sªº¬P»Ú°ê«×¡C¦b¨º¤§«e¡A½Ð©ñÃP¡A爲§A­Ì¸ÀÅܦ¨爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³ªº¦ÛµMª¬ºA°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C§Ú­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ±Ð¾É§A­Ì³o¨Ç¡A¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð¦³Ãö§A­Ìªº¤@­Ó§¹¥þ¤£¦Pªº¾ú¥v¡A¤£¶È¥]¬A§A­Ì¦b»\¨È¤Wªº®É¶¡¡A¦Ó¥B¥]¬A§A­Ì§@爲¤HÃþªº°_·½¡A³o¬O«Ü¤[»·¥H«e¦b´¤k¬P¨t¤@Áû¬P²y¤Wµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C

The history of Galactic Humans is tied closely to the fortunes of a species of land cetaceans that resided on your world some eight million years ago. When their civilization was destroyed, they took to the seas and became the whales and dolphins that you know today. In so doing, these cetaceans became the guardians of Gaia. However, each cetacean asked the local Spiritual Hierarchy for a suitable land guardian. This quest, after a two-million-year search, bore fruit in the guise of an aquatic primate nearing full consciousness on the third planet in the Vega system. Earth's Spiritual Hierarchy and representatives from the cetaceans saw in this species a true future land guardian for Mother Earth. Thus, some three million years later, and after the Earth had been ravaged by the dark Anchara Alliance, the now-human colonists of Lemuria arrived on Earth. The desires of the cetaceans for a land guardian had been met and your return to guardianship fulfills this ancient prophecy!

»Èªe¤HÃþªº¾ú¥v»P¤@ºØ8¦Ê¸U¦~«e©~¦í¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¤Wªº³°¦aÄHÃþ°Êª«¦³µÛ«Üºò±KªºÁp¨t¡C·í¥L­Ìªº¤å©ú³Q·´±¼¤§«á¡A¥L­Ì¶i¤J¤F®ü¬v¡AÅܦ¨¤F¤µ¤Ñ§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº®ü³b©MÄH³½¡C³q¹L³o¼Ë°µ¡A³o¨ÇÄHÃþ°Êª«¦¨爲¤F»\¨ÈªººÊÅ@¤H¡CµM¦Ó¡A¨C¤@­ÓÄHÃþ°Êª«­n¨D¥»¦aªºÆF©Ê¶¥¼h´M§ä¤@­Ó¾A¦Xªº³°¦a¦u½ÃªÌ¡C³o­Ó½Ð¨D³q¹L2¦Ê¸U¦~ªº·j´M¡A¦b´¤k¬P¨tªº²Ä¤T­Ó¦æ¬P¤Wµ²¥X¤FªG¹ê¡A¨º¨à¦³µÛ±µªñ¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºAªº¤ô¥ÍÆFªøÃþ¦s¦³¡C¦a²yªºÆF©Ê¶¥¼h¡A¥NªíÄHÃþ°Êª«¬Ý¨ì¤F¥¼¨Ó¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº¤@­Ó¯u¹êªº³°¦a¦u½ÃªÌ¡C¦]¦¹¡A¦b3¦Ê¸U¦~¥H«á¡A¦b¦a²y³Q¶Â·tAncharaÁp·ù¿ä躏¹L¥H«á¡A²{¦bªº¤HÃþ´Þ¥ÁªÌ¦C©i¦C¨È¤H¨ì¹F¤F¦a²y¡CÄHÃþ°Êª«ªº¤@­Ó³°¦a¦u½ÃªÌªº½Ð¨D±o¨ì¹ê²{¡A§A­Ì´N­nªð¦^¥h¼i¦æ³o­Ó¥j¦Ñªº¦u½ÃªÌ¹w¨¥¡I

Namaste! Blessings to all! Your Ascended Masters return. Our divine associates are finishing up the details that remain before the prosperity funds can be distributed. The dark has signed off on a series of agreements that acknowledge that their hold on the governments of Mother Earth is over. Further, these ones have also agreed to permit a new economic system to be adopted worldwide. This new economic system will be announced formally by the new governments which our space cousins are helping to bring into being. This gives us great joy! The freedom we have worked toward for millennia is, at long last, to be manifested on our world. As part of this process in the coming weeks, important arrests will be made which are indicators of the change that is overtaking this reality. An epoch of prosperity, freedom, and sovereignty is coming into being for all to see!

¦X¤Q¡I¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì¡I§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¦^¨Ó¤F¡C§Ú­Ì¯«¸tªº¦P¨Æ­Ì¡i¥¿¦b§¹¦¨¡j³Ì«á³Ñ¤Uªº¤À°tÁcºa°òª÷ªº²Ó¸`°ÝÃD¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤w¸g¦b¤@¨t¦C¨óij¤Wñ¤F¦r¡A©Ó»{¥L­Ì´x±±¦a²y¥À¿Ë¬F©²ªº®É¥Nµ²§ô¡C¥t¥~¡A³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸g¦P·N¤¹³\¤@­Ó·sªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¯à°÷³Q¥@¬É½d³òªº±µ¨ü¡C³o­Ó·sªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î±N¦b§Ú­ÌªÅ¶¡®a¤HªºÀ°§U¤U¡A³Q·s¬F©²¥¿¦¡«Å§i¡C³o±aµ¹¤F§Ú­Ì·¥¤jªº³ß®®¡I§Ú­Ì¤@ª½§V¤O¾Ä°«¤F¼Æ¤d¦~ªºÅý§A­ÌÀò±o¦Û¥Ñªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A²×©ó­n¦b§A­Ì¥@¬ÉÅã²{¤F¡C¦b§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¼Æ©P¤º¡A´N·|°õ¦æ­«­nªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê¡A³o¬O¨ú¥N²{¦b³o­Ó²{¹êªº«H¸¹¡C¤@­ÓÁcºa¡A¦Û¥Ñ©M¥DÅvªº®É¥N§Y±N¨Ó¨ì¡A§A­Ì±N¨£ÃÒ³o¤@¤Áªºµo¥Í¡I

As we move toward the mass arrests promised to you, a great many documents will be revealed which demonstrate just how corrupt and arrogant this dark cabal is. Spirit is moving across your globe, shining the Light of revelation into all the dark crevasses where droves of misdeeds are recorded which provide testimony of massive illegality. These documents have been seized and, along with a mountain of similar evidence, will be used to produce the warrants that will take down the dark-oriented governments and the politicians who so obligingly supported their wayward policies. The real agendas contained in these policies will now be exposed and much-needed course corrections imposed by our associates. A number of deadlines are in effect. Once these dates are reached, the arrests and many shocking charges will commence.

§Ú­Ì´ÂµÛ¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒªº¤j¶q¶e®·¦æ°Ê¶i¤@¨B«e¶iªº®É­Ô¡A¤j¶qªº¤åÀɱN·|³Q´¦ÅS¡A¥H¦V§A­Ì´y­z³o­Ó¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¬O¦p¦ó»G±Ñ©M¶ÆºC¡CÆF©Ê¥¿¦b§A­Ì¥þ²y®i¶}¡AÆF©Êªº¥ú¨~·Ó®gµÛ©Ò¦³ªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦BÁ_¡A³o°O¿ýµÛ©Ò¦³¥L­Ìªº¦H¸ñ¡A³o¦³¤Oªº´£¨Ñ¤F¤j¶qªº¥L­Ì«Dªk¦æ®|ªºÃÒ¾Ú¡C³o¨Ç¤å¥ó¤w¸g³Q¬dÀò¡A¦ñÀHµÛ¹³¤s¤@¼ËªºÃþ¦üÃÒ¾Ú¡A³Ì²×±N¦¨爲±N·½©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¬F©²©M¨º¨Ç¦p¦¹¼ö¤ßªº¤ä«ù¥L­Ìªº¥ô©Ê¬Fµ¦ªº¬Fªv®a­Ì©î¸Ñ¤U¥xªºÅvÃÒ¡C¥]¬A³o¨Ç¬Fµ¦ªº¯u¹êªºÄ³µ{²{¦b±N³Q´¦ÅS¡A¨Ã¥B²{¦b«æ»Ý³Q§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ­×¥¿¡C­Y·F³Ì«á´Á­­¥¿¦b¥Í®Ä¡C¤@¥¹³Ì«á¤é´Á¨ì¹F¡A³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê©M³\¦h¥O¤H¾_Å媺«ü±±´N·|µo¥Í¡C

This new day dawning will bring announcements not only of debt forgiveness and a new prosperity but also of the existence of your Inner Earth and space cousins. We are all, in fact, 'aliens' to this world, who came in peace and divine service to Gaia nearly a million years ago. At first we experienced a 'Heaven on Earth' and later, near the end of Atlantis, we began our long sojourn through the dark realms. We of Spirit have held the Light for all these millennia, and now are to be redeemed by the Light and returned in joy to the realms of the Light. This process is a great undertaking which we, as one, have taken with the divine grace of the Creator. Now we come to the point where our 'Labors of Hercules' are to be fully rewarded! Rejoice in these Blessings and know deep within you what a grand future is before you!

³o·sªº¤@¤Ñªº¨ÓÁ{±N¤£¶È±a¨Ó¶Å°È§K°£ªº¤½§i©M·sªºÁcºa¡A¦Ó¥B·|±aµ¹§A­Ì¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤H©MªÅ¶¡®a¤H¦s¦bªº®ø®§¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A³£¬O³o­Ó¥@¬Éªº¡§¥~¬P¤H¡¨¡A§Ú­Ì¦b1¦Ê¸U¦~«e爲¤F©M¥­©M¹ï»\¨È®i¶}¯«¸tªºªA°È¦Ó¨Ó¡C¶}©lªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¸g¾úµÛ¡§¦a²y¤Ñ°ó¡¨¡A¦b¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ±µªñµ²§ôªº®É­Ô¶}©l¡A§Ú­Ìªø´Á³r¯d¦b¶Â·tªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¡C³o¼Æ¤d¦~¨Ó§Ú­ÌªºÆF©Ê¤@ª½ºû«ùµÛ¸t¥ú¡A²{¦b´N­nÅ«¦^¸t¥ú¡Aªð¦^¸t¥ú³ß®®ªº¹ê¬Û¡C³o­Ó¹Lµ{¬O¤@­Ó°¶¤jªº¨Æ·~¡A§Ú­Ì¡A§@爲¤@¡A¤@ª½±µ¨üµÛ¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥Dªº¯«¸t®¦¨å¡C²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤F¤@­ÓÂI¡A§Ú­Ìªº¨¯­W§V¤O´N­n¨ü¨ì§¹¥þªº¼úÀy¡I½Ð¦b³o¨Ç¯¬ºÖ¤¤·P¨ü³ß®®¡A¦b¤º¤ß¤¤²`²`ªº©ú¥Õ¦b§A­Ì­±«e¬O¤@­Ó¦h麽²±¤jªº¥¼¨Ó¡I

Today, we continued our weekly missives about Spirit, the Light, and our return to full consciousness. We are, together, defeating the dark and turning you back into fully conscious Beings. All of us in the Galactic Federation bless you for your patience and for your help in making this divine moment manifest. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò¤F¦³ÃöÆF©Ê¡B¸t¥ú©Mªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº¨C©P¤½¤å¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b¤@°_À»±Ñ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡AÅý§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѦs¦³¡C»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº­@¤ß©M§A­Ì爲¤FÅý¦¹¯«¸t®É¨èÅã²{ªºÀ°§U¡A¦b¦¹¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡I¦X¤@¡IÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn022812.htm
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~2¤ë29¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - February 29, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~2¤ë29¤é«H®§

If anyone doubted that time has speeded up, you have only to consider the speed at which the first two months have passed, and so it shall continue right through to Ascension. The call for freedom from your oppressors has been answered and their ability to cause further problems has been addressed, and they no longer have the powerful bases that maintained their hold over you. They may seek to change matters, but it is now beyond their scope to reverse the affect of the actions against them. Their roles have been reduced to ones of only a nuisance value, and soon their activities will have all but evaporated as their power structure is taken apart. Having come thus far it only remains for us to remove the Illuminati, and a major part of our mission will have been completed.

¦pªG¦³¥ô¦ó¤H½èºÃ®É¶¡¬O§_¥[³t¤F¡A¨º麽¶È¶È»Ý­n¦Ò¼{¤U«e¨â­Ó¤ë³u¥hªº³t«×´N¥i¥H©ú¥Õ¡A¦Ó³o³t«×¤]±NÄ~Äò¤U¥hª½¨ì´­¤Éªºµo¥Í¡C±q§A­ÌªºÀ£­¢ªÌ¨ºùØ©IÆ~ªº¦Û¥Ñ¤]¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F¦^À³¡A¥L­Ì¨î³y§ó¦h°ÝÃDªº¯à¤O¤w¸g³Q³B²z¡A¤£¦A¦³°ò¦ªº¤O¶qºû«ùÕæ¾r©ó§A­ÌªºÅQÅv¡C¥L­Ì¤]³\·|¸Õ¹Ï§ïÅܨƱ¡ªºµo®i¡A¤£¹L³o¬O¶W¹L¥L­Ì¯à¤O½d³òªº¡A¤£¥i¯à§áÂà°w¹ï¥L­Ì¦æ爲ªº¼vÅT¡C¥L­Ìªº¨¤¦â¤w¸g²_¸¨爲µL¹ê¤Oªº°Q¹½¤§¤H¡A«Ü§Ö¥L­Ìªº¬¡°Ê³£±N»]µo¡A¦]爲¥L­ÌÅv¤Oªºµ²ºc¤w¸g±Y¼ì¡C¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î¿ò¯dªº°ÝÃD´N¬O¹ï¥ú·Ó¬£ªº²¾°£¡A¥u­n°µ¨ì¤F§Ú­Ì¥ô°Èªº¤@­Ó¥D­n³¡¤À´N¥i¥H§¹¦¨¡C

Our allies with our help are doing all they can to push the media to return to true and factual reporting, and to remove the gags and censorship that has been used to hide the truth from you. With so much going on we would like to see them bring you up to date reports of the worldwide resignations, and arrests of top people involved in criminal acts. Such information will serve to give others the confidence to come forward, and help cleanse banking and politics from the immoral and unscrupulous activities of those who only work for self. You can expect some astonishing events very soon that will show without doubt, that the old paradigm has been shattered never to rise once again.

§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¦b§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¤U°µµÛ³Ì¿n·¥ªº¤u§@¡AºÉ¥þ¤OÅý´CÅé¦^¨ì¯u¹ê»P¥¿½T³ø¹D¤¤¡A²M²z³o¨Çªýê»P¼f¬d¨t²Î¡A¥¦­Ìªý¤î¤F¯u¬Û¦V§A­Ì¤½¥Ü¡C§Ú­Ì°µµÛ³o麽¦h¤u§@ªº¥Øªº´N¬O爲¤F¬Ý¨ì¥¦­Ìµ¹§A­Ì±a¨Ó¥@¬É½d³òÃ㾪º³ø¹D¡A¶e®·¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¤¤ªº¦yºÝ¦¨­û¡C³oÃþªº«H®§±NªA°È©óµ¹¤©¤j衆¹ï©ó¨ÓÁ{®É´Áªº«H¤ß¡AÀ°§U²M²z»È¦æ·~»P¬Fªv¬Éªº¤£¹D¼wªº¬¡°Ê¡A¨º¨Ç¥u爲¦Û¤v¤u§@ªº¤H¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H´Á«Ý¤@¨ÇÅå¤Hªº¨Æ¥ó«Ü§Öµo¥Í¡A¥¦­Ì±N²@µLºÃ°Ýªº®i¥Ü¥X¡A³o¦³ªº½d«¬¤w¸g¯}¸H¤£¦A¦^¨Ó¡C

Be assured that as the old is being dismantled, so its replacements are ready to fill the vacuum. It has been planned so that the inconvenience to you is kept to a minimum. There will be short periods of difficulty, as the changes are massive and something of a challenge even for us. However, as with every other aspect of our mission the object is to quickly introduce you to the new technologies, and provide you with the necessary means to become self sufficient. We want to make you as free as possible to enjoy what we have brought you, that will lift you up into the next level of experience. By then we will have made full contact with you, and we shall have established a good working relationship together. Life will change for the better in such a short time, and waves of happiness will sweep across the world.

½Ð¬Û«H¡A¥Ñ©ó½d«¬ªº©î°£¡A¤]¦³µÛ·Ç³Æ¥h´À¥N¨ä¤¤ªº¤¤ªÅª¬ºA¡C¥¦¤w¸g³Q­p¹º¦n¡A¥H«K§â³Â·Ð´î¤p¨ì³Ì§Cµ{«×¡C½T¹ê·|¦³µu¼Èªº§xÃø®É´Á¡A¦]爲ÂàÅܱN¬O¤j³W¼Òªº¡A¤@¨Ç¨Æ±¡¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¬Æ¦Ü¤]¬O¬D¾Ô¡C¤£¹L¡AÀHµÛ§Ú­Ì¥ô°È¨ä¥L¤è­±ªº¶i®i¡A¬J©wªº¥Ø¼Ð«Ü§Ö´N·|¤¶²Ðµ¹§A­Ì¡A·sªº¬ì§Þ¡AºÉ¥i¯àªº´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì«K§Q¦Ó¹ê²{¦Ûµ¹¦Û¨¬¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æÅý§A­ÌºÉ¥i¯à¦Û¥Ñªº¥h¨É¨ü§Ú­Ì±aµ¹§AªºÂײ±¡A³o±N´£¤É§A­Ì¶i¤JÅéÅ窺¤U¤@­Ó¼h¦¸¡C¦Ü¨º¥H«á¡A§Ú­Ì±N»P§A­Ì¥þ­±±µÄ²¡A§Ú­Ì±N¤]¤w¸g«Ø¥ß°_¤@ºØ¨}¦nªº¦X§@Ãö¨t¡C¥Í¬¡±N·|ÂàÅÜ¡A¦bµu´Á¤º§ó¬ü¦n¡A©¯ºÖªº®ö´é±N®u¨÷¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡C

For now Dear Ones, live life with full expectations of what is to come, as there will no disappointments and our promises fulfilled. We will welcome the opportunity to meet you and detail what lies ahead, as there are in some instances confusion over what you may expect. However, there is absolutely no doubt that however much your paths may wander, you will have the opportunity to ascend. Be under no illusion about the end times, as it is the end of an era that has seen you tested and tried to the limits, all in the interests of acquiring experience of duality. Your service has been one of extreme sacrifice, having left the comfort and beauty of the higher realms to step into the unknown. It is no wonder that each soul is viewed with such great admiration and love.

¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¥Rº¡´Á«Ýªº¥Í¬¡´N­n¨ì¨Ó¤F¡A¦]爲«e¤è¨S¦³¥¢±æ¡A§Ú­Ìªº©Ó¿Õ³£·|¤©¥H¼i¦æ¡C§Ú­Ì±N´r®®ªºÅwªï»P§A­Ì¨£­±ªº¾÷·|¡A³B²z«e¤èªº°ÝÃD¡A¹ï©ó§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¨Ì¦³¨Ç²V²cªº¦a¤è­n§Ë©ú¥Õ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤]µ´¹ïªº²@µLºÃ°Ý¡A¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë§A­Ì³£¦³³\¦hªº¹D¸ô¥i¥H¥h´Á«Ý¡A§A­Ì±N±o¨ì´­¤Éªº¾÷·|¡C¹ï©óµ²§ôªº®É¨è¤£¦s¦bµê¦k¡A¦]爲³o´N¬O¤@­Ó®É¥Nªºµ²§ô¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ü¨ì¤F´ú¸Õ¡A¤]¤w¸g¹½­Â¤F¨ä¤¤ªº­­¨î¡A§A­Ì¤]¤w¸gÀò±o¤F¤G¤¸©Êªº¥þ³¡ÅéÅç¡C§A­ÌÄ묹¤F¤@¤Á¨ÓªA°È¤G¤¸©Ê¹CÀ¸¡AÂ÷¶}¤FµÎ¾A»P¬üÄRªº§ó°ª¹ê¬Û¡A¨B¤J¥¼ª¾ªº»â°ì¡C³o´NÃø©Ç§A­Ì¨C­ÓÆF»î³£¨ü¨ì¤F³Ì¤jªº´L±R»P·RÀ¹¡C

Matters have reached a point where you can almost expect some great gains on a weekly basis, as many changes have advanced so rapidly. It is a question as to whether such developments can be relayed to you through one of the news outlets. Certainly the Internet is more open and free, but you have to search to find such sources. Eventually, and sooner rather than later, there will be a clamor to report factual accounts of what is going on, as otherwise certain agencies will be left behind. So we do not have too much concern in this connection, as the truth will be too good to miss and make sensational headlines. Too few people have controlled the media for a very long time, but it has become harder for the cabal to promote the lies that have been thrust before you. You have for some time now awakened to the manner in which you have been led by those with their own agenda. In the near future it will all change and you will finally be able to trust what you are told.

¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i¤w¸g©è¹F¤@­Ó­«ÂI¦ì¸m¡A¦b³oùاA­Ì®t¤£¦h¥i¥H¦b¨C©Pªº¥Í¬¡¤¤´Á«Ý¤@¨Ç¥¨¤jªºÄ¹±o¤§ª«¡A¦]爲³\¦hªºÂàÅܤw¸g¶i®iªº¦p¦¹§Ö³t¡C¦³¤@­Ó°ÝÃD´N¬O³oÃþªºµo®i¬O¤£¬O¯à°÷³q¹L·s»Dªº³ø¹D­«¼½µ¹§A­Ì¡CªÖ©wªº¬O¡A¦b¤¬Ápºô¤W¬O§ó¥[ªº¶}©ñ»P¦Û¥Ñ¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì¥²¶·§ä¨ì³oÃþªº«H®§·½¡C³Ì²×¡A¨Ã¥B©y¦­¤£©y¿ð¡A·|¥X²{¨Ó¦Û´CÅ骺¤jÁn½Ð¨D³ø¹D¨Æ±¡µo®iªº¯u¬Û¡A¦Ó¨ä¥Lªº¤@¨Ç´C¤¶±N¸¨«á¡C©Ò¥H¹ï©ó³o¨Ç¤è­±§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¾á¤ß¡A¦]爲¯u¬Ûªº¶Ç¼½¥Ñ©ó¨äÅF°Ê®ÄÀ³¬O½Ö³£¤£Ä@¿ù¹Lªº¡C«Ü¤Ö¤@³¡¤À¤H¤w¸g±±¨îµÛ´CÅé¤Óªøªº®É¶¡¡A¤£¹L¹ï©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨Ó»¡¦V§A­Ì±À¾PÁÀ¨¥¬O¶V¨Ó¶V§xÃø¤F¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gı¿ô¤F¤@¬q®É¶¡¡A¤£¦A¨üÄF©ó¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ï§â§A­Ì¤Þ¤J¦Û¨­³±¿Ñªº®a¹Ù¡C¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó¥þ³¡³£·|ÂàÅÜ¡A§A­Ì³Ì²×±N¯à°÷¥h¬Û«H³Q§iª¾ªº·s»D¡C

These are powerful times when you can visualize what you desire from life, and it will become your creation. So think positively and do not allow any fear laden messages to deflect you from your path. Certainly there will be areas where the affects of the changes will impinge upon people, but help will be at hand particularly now many of you are bonding together. It will grow, and with our coming and your release from the dark Ones, and those differences that have been played upon to keep you apart will disappear. At last you will realize that you are One and work with each other for the betterment of all. Without the imposition of poverty and the denial of your rights, Humanity would long ago have united, because at heart you are of a group conscious level that seeks unity amongst all people.

³o¨Ç¬O«Ü­«­nªº®É¨è¡A¨º®É§A­Ì´N¯à°÷³]·Q¤@¤U¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡À³¸Ó¬O¤°麽¼Ë¤l¡A¥¦±NÅܦ¨§Aªº³Ð³y§@«~¡C©Ò¥H¤F¡A½Ð«O«ù¿n·¥ªº«äºû¡A¤£­nÅý¥ô¦óªº®£Äß«H®§§â§A±q¦Û§Úªº¹D¸ô¤W°¾Âà¡C·íµM¦b¬Y¨Ç»â°ì·|¥X²{¹ï©óÂàÅܪº¤£¨}¼vÅT¡A±q¦Ó½ÄÀ»¨ì¤H¥Á¡A¤£¹L²{¦bªºÀ°§U¤§¤O¬O¯S§Oªº¡A¦]爲§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¥¿¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡C¥¦·|Ä~Äò¦¨ªø¡AÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¨ÓÁ{¡A§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºÅ]¤öªº¸Ñ©ñ¡AÁÙ¦³¨º¨Ç³Q©ñ¸m¦b§A­Ì­±«eªº»Ùê»P®t²§©Ê³£±N®ø¥¢¡C³Ì²×§A­Ì³£·|©ú¥Õ©Ò¦³¤H³£¬O¤@Å骺¡A¨Ã¥B·|爲¤F衆¥Íªº§Q¯q¦Ó¤@°_¦X§@¡C¤£¦A¦³³h½a©M¹ï§A­ÌÅv§Qªººzµø¡A¤HÃþ¦b«Ü¤[¤§«e¨ä¹ê¬OÁp¦X¤@¤ßªº¡A¦]爲¦b§A­Ìªº¤º¤ß²`³Bª¾¹D¡A§A­Ì¬O¹ÎÅ骺·NÃÑ¡A´M¨DµÛ©Ò¦³¤HªºÁp¦X§Q¯q¡C

Now is the time to release any baggage you carry from this and earlier lives. With consciousness levels rising, you will be able to identify and cut off links with that which has no place with your ascended self. Indeed, what was acceptable in recent times may now be found to be out of place, as you raise your vibrations. The new you is rising up out of the ashes of the old you, and you are creating an embodiment that is appropriate for Ascension that you will know as your crystalline body. That in itself will assure you of having a healthy life, that is free from the illnesses and disease associated with the low vibrations of the 3rd. dimension.

²{¦bªº®É¨è´N¬O抛±ó§A©Ò¦³ªº­t¸ü¥]µö¡A¨º¨Ç¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¤µ¥Í»P¹L¥h¥@ªº­t¾á¡CÀHµÛ·NÃѼh¦¸ªº¤£Â_´£¤É¡A§A­Ì±N¯à°÷ų§O¨Ã¤ÁÂ_¤£¦A²Å¦X§A´­¤É·N§Óªº¤@¤Á¡C½T¹ê¡A¦b·í«eªº®É¨è¡A¹L¥h¥i¥H±µ¯Çªº¤@¤Á¤]¤wµo²{¤£¦A©M¿Ó¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¦b´£°ªµÛ¦Û¤vªº®¶°Ê¡C¥þ·sªº§A¥¿¦b¤£Â_¯B²{¡A¨R±¼¹L¥hªº§A¡A§A¥¿¦b³Ð³y¤@­Ó§ó²Å¦X´­¤Éªº¦Û§Ú¤Æ¨­¡A§A±Nª¾¹D¦Û¤v·|¦¨爲¤ô´¹µ²ºc¡C¦b¨ä¤¤±N½T«O§A­Ì¦³¤@­Ó°·±dªº¥Í¬¡¡A±q¯e¯f¤¤¸Ñ²æ¥X¨Ó¡A¨º¨Ç¥u²Å¦X©ó¸û§C®¶°Êªº¤TºûªÅ¶¡¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and know you will find us most sympathetic and helpful to your needs, but it would be even better if more of you knew about us. We mention again the need to spread the news about the changes, but in a way that is not overbearing or too forceful. It will help to ease the likely shock, experienced by those who are totally unaware as to what is about to transpire. At first many people will become fearful, until they understand that our coming is a most natural occurrence. It happens whenever a civilization reaches a point in their evolution, when they are prepared on a conscious level to understand and accept their links to the Star Beings. You are at that stage now, but it will take many unaware as they have no perception or understanding of their true family. We come with love to share with you.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B©ú¥Õ§A­Ì·|µo²{§Ú­Ì¬O¦h麽ªºÃö¤Á§A­Ìªº»Ý¨D¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì§ó¦hªº¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ì±N¬O§ó¦nªº¡C§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸¦V§A­Ì´£¥X¹ï©ó¦V¥L¤H¶Ç¼½ÂàÅܪº¥²­n©Ê¡A¤£¹L½Ð¥H¤@ºØ¤£±j­¢ªº¤è¦¡¡C³o·|À°§U½w©M¤@¨Ç¤H¨ü¨ìÅåÀ~ªº¥i¯à¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç²@¤£ª¾±¡ªº¤H¨Ó»¡­n¸gÅç§Y±Nµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¥i¯à³y¦¨ªº¼vÅT¡C­º¥ý³\¦h¤H·|«D±`ªº®£Äß¡Aª½¨ì¥L­Ì²z¸Ñ§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¬O·¥¨ä¦ÛµMªºµo¥Í¤§¨Æ¡C·í¤@­Ó¤å©ú©è¹F¶i¤Æªº­«­nÂI®É´N·|µo¥Í¡A³o­Ó®É­Ô¥L­Ì´N³B©ó¤@ºØ·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¡A·Ç³Æ¦n²z¸Ñ¨Ã±µ¨ü»P¬P»Ú¦s¦³­Ìªº³s±µ¡C§A­Ì²{¦b´N³B©ó³o­Ó¶¥¬q¡A¤£¹L·|¦³«Ü¦h¤H¤£ª¾±¡¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¹ï©ó¦Û¤vªº¯u¹ê®a¤H¨S¦³Æ[©À©ÎªÌ²z¸Ñ¤O¡C§Ú­Ì±aµÛ·R»P§A­Ì¤À¨É¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~2¤ë29¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 2/29/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~2¤ë29¤é

Take the challenges you have overcome and the lessons you have learned here with you into your new lives and your new beginning. This has been the purpose of many of your experiences here. You can now take this wisdom you have acquired into your new lives and apply it to the situations that will arise that call for it. Are you now beginning to see why you have gone through certain experiences in this lifetime? All your experiences have been for a reason, and none of what you have gone through will be for nothing, as the knowledge and wisdom gained from your experiences will be a very valuable commodity, not only for you, but for many others as well upon your return to the higher realms.

±N§A¤w¸gűoªº¬D¾Ô©M§A¦b³oùؾǹLªºª¾ÃѤ@°_±a¨ì§Aªº·s¥Í¬¡©M·s¶}©l·í¤¤¥h§a¡A³o¬O§A¦b³oùؤ@¤Á¸g¾úªº³Ì²×Âk±J¡C²{¦b¡A§A¥i¥H±N§AªºÁo©ú¤~´¼¹B¥Î¨ì§Aªº·s¥Í¬¡©M»Ý­n¥Lªº¦a¤è¥h¡A§A­Ì¬O§_¶}©lµo²{¡A§A­Ì¦b¹L¥hªº¤H¥Í¤¤¤w¸g¦³¹L³o¼Ëªº¸g¾ú©O¡H§A­Ì©Ò¸g¾úªº¨Æ±¡³£¬O¦³­ì¦]ªº¡A¥¦­Ì¤£¥i¯à²@µL·N¸q¡A¦]爲§A±q§Aªº¾\¾ú·í¤¤±o¨Óªºª¾ÃÑ©M´¼¼z±N·|Åܱo«D±`¦³»ù­È¡A³o¤£¶È¶È¬O¹ï§A¦Ó¨¥¡A¹ï§A©P³òªº¤H¡A¹ï§A¶i¤J§ó°ª»â°ìªº´­¤É¤]¬O¤@¼Ë¡C

There are many beings who have not had the chance to incarnate into a 3rd dimensional world and learn what you have learned, but upon your return they will have the opportunity to absorb the wisdom you have acquired and gain so much from what the lower physical realms have to offer even without ever having journeyed there. This kind of sharing is but one example of how higher dimensional beings serve one another, and beings from many different Star Systems from throughout this universe will benefit greatly from you and your experiences in this way.

¦³³\¦h¤H­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³¾÷·|¶i¤J²Ä¤Tºû¥@¬É©Î¬O¾Ç·|¥L­Ì¤w¸g¾Ç¹LªºªF¦è¡A¦ý¬O¦b§Aªð¦^¨ì§ó°ª»â°ì¥hªº®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ì±N¦³¾÷·|¯à°÷¨V¨ú§A±q§ó§C¯Åªºª«²z»â°ìÀò¨ú©M¼Wªøªº´¼¼z¡A¦b¨ºùØ¡A§Y¨Ï§A¤£´¿½ñ¨¬¡A¥¦¤]¤£·|Åý§A¤@µL©ÒÀò¡C³oºØ¤À¨É¶È¶È¬O¤@­Ó§ó°ªªÅ¶¡»â°ìªº¤H­Ì¤¬¬Û爲¹ï¤èªA°Èªº½d¨Ò¡A±N·|¦³§ó¦hªº±q¨Ó¦Û¾ã­Ó¦t©z¨ä¥L¬P²yªº¤H­Ì±q§A©M§Aªº¸gÅç·í¤¤Àò¯q­ê²L¡C

At the present time, there are many of you who harbor buried emotions deep within yourselves of negative experiences. Some of these experiences lie above the meridian between your conscious and subconscious, and some below. Many of you wish you had never had to go through these experiences, but we say to you that these negative experiences were an important part of your journey here, and that many of these experiences were carefully planned by you before your current incarnation. You will understand this much better once you are returned to full consciousness, but for now, do your best to see all of your experiences here as a blessing and something to be cherished and allow them to be cleansed as they must as you continue through your process of ascension.

¥Ø«e¡A³\¦h¤HÁÙ¿W¦Û¥Í¬¡©M­±¹ïµÛ­t­±¸g¾ú©Ò±a¨Óªº±¡ºü¼vÅT¡C³o¨ä¤¤¦³¨Ç¸g¾ú´N³B¦b·NÃÑ©M¼ç·NÃѤ§¶¡¡A¦³¤@¨Ç¡A³B©ó¥L­Ì¤§¤U¡C§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H§Æ±æ¯à°÷»·Â÷³o¼Ëªº¸g¾ú¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì·Q»¡ªº¬O³o¨Ç­t­±ªº¸g¾ú±N·|¦¨爲§A¦b³o®Èµ{¤¤¤@­Ó«D±`­«­nªº³¡¤À¡A³o¨Ç¸g¾ä«Ü¦h³£¬O¦b§A¦×¨­¶¥¬q¤§«e´N¤w¸g³Qºë¤ß­p¹º¹L¤F¡C·í§A¦^¨ì¥þ·NÃѪº®É­Ô¡A§A´N¯à°÷§ó¦n¦a²z¸Ñ³o¨Ç¤F¡C¦ý¬O²{¦b¡AºÉ§A¦Û¤v³Ì¤jªº§V¤O¥h±N§A©Ò¸g¾úªº¤@¤Á·í°µ¤@ºØ¯¬ºÖ¡A¤@ºØ³Q¬Ã±¤ªº¨Æª«¡AÅý¥L­Ì«O«ù¼ä²b¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¥²¶·¡A·í§A¦b¸g¾ú´­¤Éªº¹Lµ{ªº®É­Ô¡C

Many of you have gone through so much throughout your incarnations into the physical, but we say to you that you are drawing so near to the completion of your long journey and you are almost home. Continue on doing your best to see every obstacle and every experience as an opportunity to learn and to grow, and your last months here will be a far more pleasurable experience.

§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H³£¦b§Aªºª«²z¦×¨­ªº¶¥¬q¸g¾ú¤F¦p¦¹¤§¦h¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì·Q»¡ªº¬O§A­Ì¥¿¦b§â¦Û¤v©Mªøªø®È³~ªºµ²§ô±À±o¦p¦¹¤§ªñ¡A§A­Ì´X¥G³£¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤F¡CÄ~Äò§V¤O¡A±N¨C¤@­Ó»Ùê©M¨C¤@¬q¸gÅç·í°µ¬O¤@­Ó¾Ç²ß©M¦¨ªøªº¾÷·|§a¡A§A­Ì¦b³oùتº³Ì«á´X­Ó¤ë±N·|¬O¤@­Ó¥O¤HµL¤ñ´r®®ªº¸g¾ú¡C

We have spoken to you often of your need to clear your negative emotions that are tied to your experiences here, and we would like to touch upon how you can better achieve this. Find yourself a very quiet place where you can be alone, and a place where you can sit quietly in darkness would be very opportune. Sit quietly and begin to take in breaths slowly and deeply. Quiet your mind by focusing only on your breaths. In-out. In-out. Slowly, very slowly. Allow yourself to understand that all has been for your benefit and upliftment. Allow yourself to understand that nothing you have experienced here has occurred without your prior consent. Allow yourself to forgive yourself and understand the guilt you carry with you is nothing but a lower dimensional symptom that has no place in the higher realms and will vanish upon your ascension and your return home, and that you have the power to release this guilt today. Guilt and shame do not have to be a part of these lessons you have learned. Release them as you breathe deep and breathe slow. Release them. They are not necessary, and they mean nothing. Continue to breathe, and when you feel ready begin the rest of your day and the rest of your new life free of these emotions. They no longer serve you and they are no longer needed. You are free of them.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g©M§A­Ì»¡¹L«Ü¦h¹M¤F¡A§A­Ì»Ý­n²M²z¦b³oùسQ§ô¿£¦b¸g¾ú·í¤¤ªº­t­±±¡ºü¡A§Ú­Ì·Q­n¤F¸Ñ¨ì§A¬O¦p¦ó§ó¦n¦a³B²z³o­Ó°ÝÃDªº¡C§ä¤@­Ó¦wÀRªº¡A§A¯à°÷¿W¦Û«ÝµÛªº¦a¤è¡A¤@­Ó§A¯à°÷¦b¶Â·t¤¤ÀRÀR囘§¤µÛªº¦a¤è¬O«D±`¾A¦Xªº¡C¦wÀR¦a§¤µÛ¡A¶}©l¶i¦æºCºCªº²`©I§l¡C³q¹L¥þ¯«³eª`¤_§Aªº©I§l¨Ï¦Û¤vªº«äºû¦wÀR¤U¨Ó¡C¶i¤J¡A¶i¥X¡A½wºC¦a¡A¤Q¤À½wºC¦a¡AÅý§A²z¸Ñ³o¤@¤Á³£¬O爲¤F§Aªº§Q¯q©M´£¤É¡CÅý§A¦Û¤v²z¸Ñ¨S¦³¤§«eªº±M¤ß­P§Ó¡A´N¤£·|¦³²{¦b¥¿¦b¸g¾úªº¤@¤Á¡CÅý§A¦Û¤v­ì½Ì¦Û¤v¡AÅý§A¦Û¤vª¾¹D¡A§Aªº¤ºª¹¥u¤£¹L¬O¦b§C¯ÅªÅ¶¡ªº¯gª¬¡A¥L­Ì¤£·|¥X²{¦b§ó°ª¯Å§Oªº»â°ì¥X²{¡A¥L­Ì·|¦b§Aªº´­¤É©M¶i¤J®a¶éªº®É­Ô®ø¥¢¤£¨£¡A¦Ó²{¦b¡A§A¤]¬O¦³³o¼Ëªº¯à¶q¥hÄÀ©ñ³o¨Ç¤ºª¹¡C¤ºª¹©M²Û·\¨S¦³¥²­n¦¨爲§A¤w¸g¾Ç¹LªºªF¦è¡A·í§A¶i¦æ½wºCªº²`©I§lªº®É­Ô¡AÄÀ©ñ¥L­Ì¡CÄÀ©ñ§a¡C¥L­Ì¨S¦³¥²­n¡A¥L­Ì¤@¤å¤£­È¡CÄ~Äò©I§l¡A·í§A·P¨ì·Ç³Æ¦n±N¤£©M³o¨Ç±¡ºü¤@°_¶}©l§A¨ä¾lªº¤H¥Í©M·sªº¥Í¬¡¡C¥L­Ì±N¤£¦A¾A¦X§A¡A¥L­Ì¤]¤£·|¦A³Q»Ý­n¡C§A¤£¦A¨ü¥L­Ìªº§ô¿£¡C

You may feel you would like to repeat this exercise again, and if you feel this need you are encouraged to do so. Each time you will benefit from this exercise and come away feeling lighter as you are clearing unnecessary energy, and energy does possess mass which you may experience as weight.

§A¥i¯à·|·P¨ì§A·Q­n­«½Æ¤@¹M³o­Ó¹Lµ{¡A¦pªG§Aı±o¦³¥²­n¡A§Ú­Ì·|¹ªÀy§A¦A¨Ó¤@¦¸¡C¨C¤@¦¸§A³£¯à°÷±q¤¤Àò¯q¡A·P¨ì»´ªQ¡A¦]爲§A¥¿¦b²M²z±¼¤£¥²­nªº¯à¶q¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç¯à¶qªº½T´N¬O§A¸g¾ú¤¤¤j³¡¤À§A©Ò¸g¾úªº­«¶q¡C

Looking towards your return to the higher realms, you will be partaking in many similar exercises such as this to maintain all your layers of yourself in pristine condition and peak performance. Some of you already practice similar techniques through your meditations and breathing exercises and we are very happy to see this as the benefits you will receive from these efforts are great.

®i±æ§Aªð¦^§ó°ª¯Å§O»â°ìªº¹D¸ô¡A§A±N­n°Ñ¥[³\¦h¬Û¦üªººt½m¡A¨Ò¦p¦b§Aªº­ì©lª¬ºA©M巅®pª¬ºA¤§¤U«O«ù§A©Ò¦³ªº¼h­±¡A§A­Ì¤¤¦³¨Ç¤H¤w¸g³q¹L­ß·Q©M½m²ß©I§l½m²ß¤FÃþ¦üªº§Þ¥©¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¼Ö©óµo²{§A­Ì±q¤¤¨ü¯q­ê²L¡C

Looking forward now into the days ahead, we see the day drawing near where we will have the opportunity to work more personally with you, and at that time we may have the opportunity to discuss with you other techniques that you can apply that will assist you in your process of ascension. There will be many areas of knowledge discussed with you as time permits, and we are quite eager to share what we have learned with you, just as we are looking forward to learning a great deal from you as well. Such is the makeup of this universe, where all beings can assist one another to better their lives and the lives of everyone as one great collective. Wisdom, knowledge, technology, resources, are all shared throughout all worlds, and your planet too shall soon join your Galactic community and take part in this system of sharing and trading and lending assistance to all who may benefit from other¡¦s generosity.

®i±æ§A¥¼¨Óªº¤é¤l§a¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£¨º¨Ç§Ú­Ì±N¯à°÷¦³¾÷·|©M§A­Ì¤@¦P¤u§@ªº¤é¤lªñ¦b«¤¤Ø¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¥i¯à¦³¾÷·|©M§A­Ì°Q½×¨ä¥Lªº§A¯àÀ³¥Î¨Ã¯àÀ°§U§A´­¤Éªº§Þ ¥©¡C¦pªG®É¶¡¤¹³\¡A§Ú­Ì±N·|©M§A­Ì°Q½×¦U­Ó¤è­±ªºª¾ÃÑ¡A§Ú­Ì­¢¤Á§Æ±æ¯à°÷©M§A­Ì¤À¨É§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¾Ç·|ªºªF¦è¡A´N¹³¬O§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¯à°÷±q§A­Ì¨ºùؾǷ|¤j¶qªº ª¾ÃѤ@¼Ë¡C³o´N¹³¬O¦t©zªº²Õ¦¨¡A¦b¨ºùØ¡A©Ò¦³ªº¤H­Ì³£¤¬¬ÛÀ°§U¡A¥h³Ð³y§ó¬ü¦nªº¥Í¬¡¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¤@­Ó°¶¤jªº¶°¦XÅ骺¥Í¬¡¡C´¼¼z¡Aª¾ÃÑ¡A§ÞÃÀ¡A¸ê·½³£¦b³o­Ó ¥@¬É³Q¤À¨É¡A§A­Ìªº¬P²y¥²±N§Ö³t¥[¤J§A­Ìªº»ÈªeªÀ°Ï¡A¥[¤J³o­Ó¤À¨É¡A¥æ´«¡A¦V©Ò¦³¯à±q§O¤HºB´nÀ°§U¤¤¨ü¯qªº¤H­Ì´£¨ÑÀ°§Uªº¨t²Î·í¤¤¡C

Your experiences through a system of lack and scarcity that has necessitated such a need for competition amongst you is ending and will soon fade away as your old economic system bows to your new system of abundance that will eliminate all your need for financial competition. The implementation of your new system is close at hand, and the path will be cleared for this upon the arrests of the leaders and many associates of your criminal Cabal. We see these arrests as a great milestone for your civilization, as many positive changes are scheduled to commence immediately upon these proceedings. We see the moment when news of these arrests reaches the public through your media outlets as imminent, and ask you for your continued patience and efforts to set the table by sharing the news of these arrests and what they will mean for the people of your world.

§A­Ì¸g¹L¤@­Ó¤°麽³£¯Ê¥Fªº¨t²Î¡A³o­Ó¨t²Î¨Ï±o³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¦b§A­Ì¤¤ªºÄvª§»Ý¨DÅܱo«Ü¦³¥²­n¡A¦ý¬O³o­Ó¸g¾ú¥¿¦b¨«¦V·À¤`¡A¥L­Ì±N·|ÀHµÛªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¦V·sªº¥R¸Îªº¤£¦A¦³¸gÀÙÄvª§ªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î§CÀY³vº¥®ø¤`¡C·s¨t²Îªº¹ê²{ªñ¦b«¤¤Ø¡A§Ú­Ìªº¹D¸ô±N·|ÀHµÛ¹ï³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î»â¾É¼h©M¦X§@¤Hªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê¦ÓÅܱo°®²b¥­©Z¡A§Ú­Ì±N³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Êµø爲§A­Ì¤å©ú¶}¤Æªº¤@­Ó¨½µ{¸O¡A¦]爲³\¦h¿n·¥ªº§ïÅܳ£ÀHµÛ³o¨Ç¶D³^¦æ°Êªº¶}©l¦Ó³Q´£¤W¤éµ{¡C§Ú­Ì»{爲³q¹L§A­Ìªº·s»D´CÅé±N³o¨Ç¶e®·ªº®ø®§´²¼½µ¹¼s¤jªº¤½衆ªº®É¨è´N­n¨ÓÁ{¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­ÌÄ~Äò«O«ù­@¤ß©M§V¤O¡A³q¹L¤À¨É¶e®·¦æ°Ê©M³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê¹ï§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤H­Ìªº·N¸qªº·s»D¥h«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¥­¥x¡C

Please be advised that many changes for your world will commence immediately upon the news of these arrests, and we ask you at this time to stay alert and ready as it is necessary to begin immediately our many projects with you and many of you will be recruited to work with us either directly or indirectly. You will not be granted much time to prepare for your career change, so we suggest to you at this time to begin to think about what you will need to do at home in order to begin working with us.

½Ðª`·N¡A¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¡A³\¦h§ïÅܱNÀHµÛ¶e®·¦æ°Êªº·s»D¥ß¨èµo¥Í¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¯à°÷«O«ùĵ±§©M·Ç³Æ¡A¦]爲¥ß§Y©M§A­Ì¶}©l§Ú­Ì³\¦hªº¶µ¥Ø¬O«D±`¦³¥²­nªº¡A³\¦h¤H±N¤ñ§Ú­Ì¸u¨Óª½±µ©Î¶¡±µ¦a»P§Ú­Ì¨ÃªÓ§@¾Ô¡C§A­Ì±N¤£·|¦³¤°麽±H¦^¥h·Ç³Æ§A¾·~¥Í²Pªº§ïÅÜ¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì«Øij§A¡A¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¡A¶}©l«ä¦Ò¡A爲¤F¯à©M§Ú­Ì¤@¦P¨ÃªÓ§@¾Ô¡A§A»Ý­n¦b®aùطdzƨǤ°麽¼Ëªº¤u§@¡C

The details of your opportunities with us, the Ashtar Command, will be fully explained at the appropriate time. Although we understand many of you would like this information now and we would be very happy to give it to you, we feel it is important at this time to focus yourselves on the task at hand, and that is to share the news of the imminent arrests of your criminal Cabal and what they will mean to the people of your world, as well as the news of our presence and honorable intentions to assist your world make the many necessary changes to allow your ascension into the higher realms to proceed as smoothly as is possible. This is the task at hand today, and we ask you to focus on this as the successful completion of this part of the overall mission will permit the implementation of the next phases of operation.

ªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡·|¦b¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡¦V§A­Ì¸Ô²Ó¸ÑÄÀ§Ú­Ì¦X§@ªº²Ó¸`¡CÁöµM§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H²{¦b´N»Ý­n³o¼Ëªº«H®§¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]·Q­n²{¦b´N©M§A­Ì¤À¨É¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì»{爲²{¦bªº®É¶¡¡A§A­Ì¥þ¯«³eª`©ó¤âÃ䪺¥ô°È·|§ó¥[ªº­«­n¡A¦Ó³o¶µ¥ô°È«K¬O©M§A©PÃ䪺¤H­Ì¤À¨É¹ï³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê¥H¤Î¶e®·¦æ°Ê¹ï©ó§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤H­Ìªº·N¸q¡C»P¦¹¦P®É¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A¥H¤Î§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§A­Ì¥@¬É°µ¥X³\¦h­«¤j§ïÅÜ¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì¶i¤J§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº´­¤É¶i¦æªº§ó¥[ªº¶¶§Q¡A³£¬O»Ý­n§A­Ì¥h¤À¨Éªº¡C³o´N¬O²{¦p¤µ·¥«Ý¸Ñ¨Mªº¥ô°È¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n§A­Ì¥þ¯«³eª`©ó¦¹¡A¦]爲¦¨¥\§¹¦¨¾ã­Ó¨Ï©Rªº³o­Ó³¡¤À±N·|«OÃÒ¤U¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¾Þ§@ªº¼i¦æ¡C

These next phases will entail the implementation of your new financial system and the beginning of our disclosure plans for your world. Please continue your efforts to clear the path for these events. You know what is being asked of you and we have nothing but confidence you will complete this area of your assignments. Keep up the fine work you are all doing, you do not have far to go before you begin to receive all that has been promised you. You are almost there. Keep climbing dear ones.

¤U¤@­Ó¶¥¬q±N©Ó¾áµÛ§A­Ì·sªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¹ê²{ªº¥ô°È¡A¥H¤Î¹ï§A­Ìªº¥@¬Éªº´¦µo­p¹ºªº¶}©l¡C½ÐÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡AÅý³o¨Ç¤j¨Æ¥óªº¸ô³~Åܱo§ó¥[¼e¼s¥­©Z§a¡I§A­Ìª¾¹D§Ú­Ìªº­n¨D¡A°£¤F«H¤ß¤§¥~¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¨S¦³¨ä¥Lªº¤°麽¥h¬Û«H§A­Ì±N·|§¹¦¨ÄÝ©ó§A­Ìªº¥ô°È¡CÄ~Äò«O«ù§A­Ì¤@ª½³£«O«ùµÛªº¨}¦nª¬ºA§a¡A§A­Ì¶ZÂ÷±o¨ì§Ú­Ì©Ó¿Õªº¤@¤Á¨Æª«ªº®É¨è¤w¸g¤£¦A»»»·¡C§A­Ì´N§Ö­n¨ì¹F¤F¡IÄ~Äò¦V«e¦æ¶i§a¡I

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡C

As channeled through Greg Giles
http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2012-3-2 04:16 ½s¿è

¡i¥å¥j±`¦bªÌ¡j ¤@­Ó¤Ñ¬Éªº´£¿ô
A Celestial Reminder
Ancient of Days Of Orvonton
February 27 2012

¤@­Ó¤Ñ¬Éªº´£¿ô
¶ø·Å¹y¶W¯Å¦t©zªº¥å¥j±`¦bªÌ
2012¦~2¤ë27¤é

ª` ³o¦]¸Ó¬O°w¹ï³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº

A Celestial Reminder
Ancient of Days Of Orvonton
February 27 2012
Thru Candace

Hello Beloveds, let me introduce myself briefly, for this is a short message and not a teaching piece. There are 3 of us in equal power as you see it, over Orvonton, and you can certainly review who we are in your Urantia Book.

¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì¦n¡AÅý§Ú²µuªº¤¶²Ð¤@¤U§Ú¦Û¤v¡A¦]爲³o¬O¤@­Ó²µuªº«H®§¡A¤£¬O¤@­Ó±Ð¾Éªº«H®§¡C¦b¶W¯Å¦t©z¶ø·Å¹y¡A¦p§A­Ì©Ò¬Ý¨ìªº¡A¦³§Ú­Ì3¦ì¥å¥j±`¦bªÌ¤À¨ÉºÞ²zÅv¡A§A­Ì·íµM¥i¥H¦bUrantia Book¦a²y¤§®Ñ¤¤¦^ÅU¤@¤U§Ú­Ì¬O½Ö¡C

I could give my a short version of my name, but its going to get stolen and used by others, so I will pass. I work with few on this plane, and I have chatted with Candace privately a couple times.

§Ú¥i¥H´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó¦³Ãö§Ú¦W¦rªºÂ²µuª©¥»¡A¦ý¬O³o·|³Q§O¤Hµs¥Î¡A¦]¦¹§Ú±N±°¹L³o¤@·Qªk¡C§Ú»P³o¤@¬É°ìªº¤Ö¼Æ¤H¦X§@¡A§Ú¤w¸g»P§¢­}´µ½Í¹L´X¦¸¤F¡C

This is to serve as a small warning to some on your plane not in cooperation. You must remember that if you show up in the Orvonton Courts, you are in some really serious trouble. You are today playing games for example with false news reports about your Queen and she is not available and using actors is not your option at this point.

³o­Ó«H®§¬O¥Î¨Ó§@爲¤@­Ó¹ï©ó§A­Ì¬É°ì¤£¦X§@ªº¬Y¨Ç¤Hªº¤p¤pĵ§i¡C§A­Ì¥²¶·­n°O¦í¡A¦pªG§A­Ì­n¦b¶ø·Å¹y¦t©zªk®x¥X²{¡A§A­Ì·|³B©ó«ÜÄY­«ªº³Â·Ð¤¤¡C§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ¥¿¦bª±µÛ¹CÀ¸¡A¨Ò¦p´£¨ÑÃö©ó§A­Ì¤k¤ýªºµê°²·s»D³ø¹D¡A¦o²{¦bµLªk²{¨­¡A¨Ï¥Îºt­û¦¹¨è¤£¬O§A­Ìªº¿ï¶µ¡C

I suggest you get on with the Truth and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. BY DOING SO, you are less likely to show up in our courts and in our courts your issues become literally ones of life or death of the continuance of your being.

§Ú«Øij§A­Ì¸òÀH¯u¬Û¡A¥u¦³¯u¬Û¡C¥u¦³¨º¼Ë°µ¡A§A­Ì¤~«Ü¤Ö¦³¥i¯à¥X²{¦b§Ú­Ìªºªk®x¤W¡A¦b§Ú­Ìªºªk®x¤W¡A§A­Ìªº®×¨Ò·|Ãö¨t¨ì§A­Ì¯à§_Ä~Äò©µÄò§A­Ìªº¦s¦b¡C

You continue to believe that Lucifer is going to come bail you ones out and he faced ME personally in the Orvonton Courts during the mid part of this past century and after a period of some time, chose to not continue his existence.

§A­ÌÄ~Äò¬Û«H¸ô¦èªk±N·|«e¨ÓÀ°§A­ÌÂ\²æ§x¹Ò¡A¦b¤W­Ó¥@¬öªº¤¤¸­¥L¦b¶ø·Å¹y¦t©zªk®x¿Ë¨­­±¹ï§Úªº¼f§P¡A¦b¤@¬q®É¶¡¤§«á¡A¥L¿ï¾Ü¤F¤£¦AÄ~Äò¥Lªº¦s¦b¡]ª`¡G1987¦~¸ô¦èªk¿ï¾Ü¤F¦Û§Ú´ó·À¡A¦P¦~¦a²y¶}©l¶i¤J¥ú¤l±a¡A¤§«áªº8¤ë¥÷¥X²{¤F¤HÃþ¥@¬ÉªºÆF©Ê©M¿Ó·J»E¡A±µ¤U¨Óªº1989¦Ü1991¦~¶¡¡AªF¦è¼w°ê²Î¤@¡AĬÁp¸ÑÅé¡A¥@¬É¶}©l¥X²{Âà¾÷¡^¡C

What will you say if you face the Courts of Orvonton? How will you justify your continued existence, or will you forfeit your eternal life because of PRIDE like he did, to serve a person that no longer is in existence? How would that be service? Even your one called "Satan" returned to the light brothers. Why would you sacrifice yourselves in such stupidity, as it does not serve that old and dead rebellion that is over. IT IS OVER. Except for the remnant of you ones who cannot accept such. You cannot have brownie points brothers for something that is DONE.

°²¦p§A­Ì­±¹ï¶ø·Å¹y¦t©zªk®x¡A§A­Ì·|»¡¤° 麽¡H§A­Ì­n¦p¦ó爲§A­ÌªºÄ~Äò¦s¦bÅGÅ@¡H§A­Ì­n¦]爲¹³¸ô¦èªk¤@¼Ëªº¶ÆºC¦Ó³à¥¢¤F§A­Ì¥ÃùÚªº¥Í©R¡H¥hªA±q©ó¤@­Ó¤£¦A¦s¦b¤§¤H¡H¦p¦ó¥h爲¤§ªA°È¡H¬Æ¦Ü§A­Ì©ÒºÙ©I ªº¡§¼»¥¹¡¨¤]¦^¨ì¤F¥ú¤§¥S§Ì¤¤¶¡¡C爲¦ó§A­Ì­n³o¼Ë·MÄøªºÄ묹§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A¦]爲³o¤£·|¦AªA°È©ó¨º¤w¸gµ²§ôªº¥j¦Ñ¦Ó¤S»ø¦ºªº¤Ï«q¡C¤Ï«q¤w¸gµ²§ô¡C¡]ª`¡G20¸U¦~«e¸ô¦èªk±N¥L©ÒºÞÁÒªº¼»¥¹¥§¨È¨t²Î±a¤J¤Ï«q¡A¤@ª½«ùÄò¨ì²{¦b¡^°£¤F§A­Ì³Ñ¾lªº³o¨Ç¤HµLªk±µ¨ü³o­Óµ²ªG¡C§A­Ì¤£·|¦]§A­Ì©Ò°µªº¨Æ¦Ó¨ü¨ìªí´­¡C

This planet is back under the control of the universal realms, even unto Siraya himself, who long ago gave you ones another chance and over rode ME. I had no mercy left for you. And I can promise you, there will be NO over riding this time, on that I have the promise of Siraya. I have no mercy for you now, unless you repent. Ponder it.

³o­Ó¬P²y¥¿¦b¦^¨ì¦t©z¬É°ìªº´x±±¤¤¡A¬Æ¦Ü¹ï©óÁÉ­Y¨È¥L¦Û¤v¨Ó»¡¡A³\¤[¤§«e¥Lµ¹¤©¤F§A­Ì¥t¤@¦¸¾÷·|¦Ó±À½¤F§Úªº¨M©w¡C§Ú¹ï§A­Ì¤£¦A¦³¤¯·O¡C§Ú·|¦V§A­Ì³\¿Õ¡A³o¤@¦¸¦A¤£·|¦³¨Mijªº±À½¡A¦]爲§Ú¤w¸gÀò±o¤FÁÉ­Y¨Èªº³\¿Õ¡C²{¦b§Ú¤£¦A¹ï§A­Ì¦³¤¯·O¡A°£«D§A­Ì®¬¹L¦Û·s¡C¦n¦n¦Ò¼{¤@¤U¡C

SOURCE¡G
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Ca ... tial-Reminder.shtml

¡i¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®yªüÂįZ­}¨È­¸²îªº°Ý­Ô¡j2012¦~3¤ë1¤é¸ê°T

ªüÂįZ­}¨È¬P»Ú­¸²î¤Wªº²î­û­Ì°Ý­Ô¤j®a¡A§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®yªº³ÕÄõ-¯S¡C§Ú­Ì«Ü°ª¿³¥i¥H©M§A­Ì¥æ¬y¡C±q§Ú­Ì¶ZÂ÷¦a²yªí­±´X¤d¤½¨½ªº¦ì¸m¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì¦a²y¤Wªº¨C¤@¥ó¨Æ³£¦b¨«¦V¥¨¤jªºÅܤƹLµ{¤¤¡C¾¨ºÞªí­±¤W¹ï©ó¥¿¦b¤¶¤J³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¤¤ªº§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¦ü¥G¨Ã«D¦p¦¹¡AÂ÷§Ú­Ì«Å§G¡§¦a²y¤w¸g§ïÅܤF¡A¦a²y¤Wªº¤HÃþ¤w¸g¤W¤É¨ì²Ä¤­ºû«×¡¨ªº¤é¤l¤@¤Ñ¤ñ¤@¤Ñªñ¤F¡C²@µLºÃ°Ý¦a¡A§ïÅܤ@©w·|µo¥Í¡C

¦³«Ü¦h¬ü§®ªºÅܤƥ¿¦bµo¥Í¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¤HÃþ¡A¥H¤Î³oÁû¬P²y¥»¨­¡C¦³«Ü¦h¶W¶V§A­Ì·Q¹³ªºÅܤơC³o¨ÇÅܤƷ|§ïÅÜ©Ò¦³ªº¥Í©R¡C³o¨ÇÅܤƷ|±N¦a²y¥»½èªº¬üÂkÁÙµ¹¦o¡C³o¨ÇÅܤƷ|¡A¦b¾A·íªº®É¨è¡A±N§A­Ì¤Þ¦V¤@­Ó·sªº¤å©ú¡A·sªº¦a²y¤HÃþ¤å©ú¡C³o¨ÇÅܤƷ|³Ì²×±N§A­Ì¯Ç¤J²Ä¤­ºû«×¡C³oÁû¬P²y¤Wªº¨C­Ó¤HÃþ³£¦bÅܤƪº¹Lµ{¤¤¡C§A­Ìªºª«²z¨­Å饿¦b¸g¾ú³o¨ÇÅܤơC§A­Ìª`·N¨ì¦Û¤vªººÎı¼Ò¦¡µo¥Í¤F§ïÅÜ»ò¡H¦³ÀY¯kªº²{¶H»ò¡H°·§Ñ¡H·P¨ì¤£¹ï«l¡H³o¨ÇÅܤƤ]¦b¼vÅTµÛ§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ©M·P±¡¡C¬Oªº¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦bÅܤơA¦b³oÁû¬P²y¤Wªº¨C­Ó¤H³£¦bÅܤơC¨C­Ó¤H¦³¦Û¥Ñ¿ï¾Ü¦p¦ó¹ïÅܤưµ¥X¤ÏÀ³¡CÅܤƪº­ì¦]¤§¤@¬O¥úªº¯à¶q¥¿¦b¥Ñ§A­Ì¬P¨tªº¤¤¤ß¶i¤J§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡C³o¨Ç¯à¶q¸g¹L¤Ó¶§¦Óµo¥Í§ïÅÜ¡A¨Ã¥Ñ¬P»Ú­¸²î»EµJ¡A¨Ò¦pªüÂĤڸ¦®R­¸²î¡C

¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¬P¨t¤¤¤ßªº¬ð¦p¨ä¨Óªº¤j¶q¯à¶qªº¬y¤J¥¿¦b¼vÅTµÛ§A­Ì¬P²y¤Wªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A¤£ºÞ§A­Ì¬O§_·Pı¨ì³o¨Ç¯à¶q¡C°ò·þ¯à¶qªº¥X²{¥¿¦b¼¾¥­§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¶i¤J§ó°ªºû«×ªº¹D¸ô¡C©Ò¦³¤H¥¿¦b·P¨ü³o¨Ç¯à¶q¹ï¥L­Ìªº¨­Åé©M·P±¡²£¥Íªº¼vÅT¡C³o¨Ç¬O¦³¯qªº¯à¶q¡C¹ï§A­Ì¨­ÅéÅܤƲ£¥Íªº¼vÅT¬O¥Ã¤[©Êªº¡C³o¨Ç§ïÅÜ·|Åý§A­Ì¶i¤J²Ä¥|ºû«×¡C³Ì²×¡A³o¨Ç¯à¶q¡A¦ñÀHµÛ§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A·|À°¦p§A­Ì¶i¤J²Ä¤­ºû«×¡C³oÁû¬P²y·|Åܦ¨²Ä¤­ºû«×¬P²y¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¥i¥H¬Ý¨ìªº°{«Gªº¬P²y¡C³o±q¨Ó¨S¦³¦p¦¹¤j­±¿n¦aµo¥Í¦b¦p¦¹¦h¤H¨­¤W¡C¾¨ºÞ¦b¦¹¤§«e³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¦b¬Y¨Ç­Ó¤H¨­¤W¡C¥þ¦t©z¥¿¦b±K¤Á¦aÃöª`µÛ³o¨ÇÅܤƪº¶i®i¡C¦]¬°¦a²y¤W®i¥ÜªºÅܤƼvÅTµÛ©Ò¦³¤H¡C¦]¬°¦a²yªºÅܤƬ°©Ò¦³ª«²z»â°ì¹êÅ骺ÅܤƳ]©w¤F¤@­Ó¼Ò¦¡¡C¦p¦¹¦h¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¬P¬Pªº¥S§Ì©j©f»E¶°¦b¤@°_¡AÆ[¹îµÛ¡A¨Ã¨ó§UµÛ³o¨Ç¨Æ¥óªºµo¥Í¡A³oÃø¹D¤£¬O¥ó«D±`¬ü§®ªº¨Æ»ò¡H

³o¨ÇÅܤƷ|«P¦¨©Ò¦³©M¦a²y¤@°_¶i¤J²Ä¤­ºû«×ªº¤H­Ì§Î¦¨·sªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¡C³oùاګüªº¬O¦a²y¤Wªº¨C­Ó¤H³£¥i¥H¶i¦æ¤ßÆF·PÀ³¡C¦b«ê·íªº®É¨è¡A¨C­Ó¤HÃþ³£·|®i¥Ü³oºØ¯à¤O¡A¤£ºÞ¥L/¦o¬O§_·P¨ì³o¼Ë§óµÎ¾A¡C¨C­Ó¤H±N¥i¥H±N¥L­Ì¦Û¤v±q¤@­Ó¦aÂIÀþ¶¡¶Ç¨ì¥t¤@­Ó¦aÂI¡C¬°¤F¥Í¬¡¦b³o§ó°ªºû«×ªº¥@¬É¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·¾Ö©êÅܤơC¾Ö©êÅܤƪº·Qªk·|¥´¶}§A­Ì©Ò¦³³q¦V³o¨Ç¥i¯à©Êªº¤jªù¡C¤@¥¹§A­Ì¾Ö©ê¤FÅܤơA§A­Ì·|µo²{ÀHµÛ§A­Ìµo²{¦ÛØ|¥Ñ¡Aµo²{¦Û¤vªº¥»½èªº¹Lµ{ªº²`¤J¡A¦ñÀHµÛµÛ²{¦³ºû«×ªº®£Äß·|¥Ã»·®ø¥¢¡C¾Ö©êÅܤƷN¨ýµÛ¦b¤@¨t¦C¨Æ¥ó³ò¶µÛ§A­Ìªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H°ªÁqµÛ¦Û¤vªº¨­Åé¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü¾Ö©ê§ïÅܪº¤H­Ì¡A²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº§~¶ò·|¹ï¥L­Ì²£¥Í«Ü¤p¼vÅT¡C¾Ö©êÅܤƪºÃöÁä¦]¯À¬O¹B¥Î§A­Ìªº¤ß¡C§A­Ìªº²z©Ê·NÃѳгyµÛ§A­Ì²{¦bªº¤G¤¸¥@¬É¡A¥¦Á`¬O±N¥ú©M·t¤À¦¨¨â­Ó·¥ºÝ¡C¥Î§A­Ìªº¤ß«ä¦Ò¥i¥H²M°£§A­Ì³q¦V¥ú¤§®¶°Êªº¸ô¡C¥Î§A­Ìªº¤ß«ä¦Ò¥i¥HÀ°§U§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì«e¤èªº©_¸ñ¡C¥Î§A­Ìªº¤ß«ä¦Ò¥i¥HÀ°§U§A­Ì¾Ö©êÅܤơC

©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¦b¦V·sªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡©Û¤â¡A¤£ºÞ¥L­Ì²{¦bªºª¬ªp¦p¦ó¡A«H¥õ¦p¦ó¡A¥H¤Î¤~±Ä¥Î¤°»ò¼Ëªº¦æ°Ê¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£³Q¸¹¥l¡A¥h¾Ö©êÅܤơC©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¦b«ü¦V·sªº¦a²y¡A«ü¦V¦a²y¤W¤HÃþªº·sªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¡CÅý§Úµ¹§A­Ì¤@¨Ç§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¬Ý¨ìªº¥¿­±ªºÅܤơG´¶³q¤H¥Áªº°_¸q- ¨ä¹ê¥L­Ì®Ú¥»¤£´¶³q¡A¥L­Ì³£¬O²×©ó§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¯«©_¦Ó¿W¯Sªº¦s¦³¡C³o¨Ç°_¸q¡A¤£ºÞ¦b¦ó³B¡A·|¦V¤H­Ì®i¥Ü¡A¦b©Ò¦³¦a¤èªº¤H­Ì¤w¸g·NÃѨ쪧¨ú¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¯u¥¿Åv¤Oªº®É¨è¨ì¤F¡C§A­Ì¥i¯àµLªk¹³¥¿¦b»·³BÆ[¹îªº§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì¨º¼Ë²M´·¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¤Þ°_§A­Ì¤å©úªº¥¨¤jÅܤơC«Ü¦h¤H¥¿¦bı¿ô¡A¨Ã¥B½èºÃ¶Ç²Îªº¦Ñ¸ô¡C

§A­Ì¬FØ|©²¤£Ä@·N¬°¤F¥L­Ì©Ò²ÎØ|ªvªº¤H¥ÁªA°È¡A³oºØ¤H¥Á©M¬FØ|©²¤§¶¡·Uºt·U¯Pªº¥Ù¬Þ¬O¤@ºØªº¨t²Î±Y¼ìªº¼Ð»x¡A¥H¤Î·sªº¨t²Î´N­n«Ø¥ßªº¼Ð»x¡Cªº¨t²Î¤w¸g³QÅv¤O©M°]´Iªº´÷±æ¦Ã¬V±o»GØ|±Ñ¤£³ô¡C¤j¶q·s¦Lªº¯È¹ô¬y¤J§A­Ìªº¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¡A¨ÓÁקK¨t²Îªº±Y¼ì¡C¤½¥q¡A¬FØ|©²¡A©v±Ð¡AÂå«O¨t²Î¡A¬ì¾Ç¡A¥H¤Î±Ð¨|¨t²Î·|ÀHµÛ¸gÀÙ¨t²Îªº±Y¼ì¦Ó­Ë¤U¡C¦b¹L¥hªº¼Æ¤ë¤¤¡A·¥ºÝ®ð­Ô¡A¨Ò¦pÀs±²­·¡A¬x¤ô¡AÄY´H¡A¤w¸g¼vÅT¤F§A­Ì¬P²yªº«Ü¦h¦a¤è¡C¦b¤Ó¥­¬v©M³°¦a¥æ¬ÉÀô±a¡A¯}¬ö¿ýªº¦aØ|¾_ÀWÁcµo¥Í¡C³o¨Ç¤´·|«ùÄò¡AÀHµÛ¦a²y²M²z¦Û¤vªº¹Lµ{®i¶}¡A¦³®É­Ô³o¨Ç±¡ªp·|Åܱo§ó¥[·¥ºÝ¡Cºû«ù²{¦³Åv¤Oªº´÷±æ¥[¼@¤F«Ü¦h¦ÛØ|µMØ|¨aØ|®`ªºµo¥Í¡C§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¦³«Ü¦hÄY­«ªº°ÝÃD«E«Ý¸Ñ¨M¡C§A­Ìªº°ê®a´CÅéÁ`¬O¸Õ¹Ï±N§A­Ìªººë¤O¾É¦Vº¾¨Æ¡A¹ï§ó¤jªº¨Æ±¡¡A¤ñ¦p¥H¤W©Ò½Íªº¤@¤Á³¬¤f¤£½Í¡C·í§A­Ì¶i¤J§ó°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº®É­Ô¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£·|³QªÈ¥¿¡C¥Ñ©ó¨S¦³»{ÃѨì§A­Ì©M¦a²y¡A¥H¤Î¦a²y¤Wªº¥S§Ì©j©f³£¬O¤@Å骺¡A§A­Ì¬P²y«Ü¦h³h½a©MÄȾj²{¶Hªºµo¥Í¡C°£¦¹¤§¥~¡A«Ü¦h¤HÁÙ¥i¥HµL±¡¦a±µ¨ü¥H¤U¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¦b¥L­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡G¥Î¤Æ¥Û¿U®Æ¦Ã¬V§A­Ìªº¤j®ð¡A¥H¡§²{¥N¤å©ú¡¨¬°ÂǤf¦Ã¬V§A­Ìªº¤ô·½§A­Ì¤å©ú²£¥Íªº¤j¶q©UØ|§£§ï°ò¦]¹A§@ª«ªº¨Ï¥Î¡A¥H¤Î¦¨ªø²üº¸»Xªº¨Ï¥ÎµLµø¤HÃþ¯u¥¿ªº¾ú¥v©v±Ðªº¼vÅT§_»{§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¬P¬Pªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì±Ð¾É¤H­Ìª¼¥Ø¿í±q²{¦³Åé¨îªº·MØ|¥Á±Ð¨|¨t²ÎÀÝ¥ÎÃĪ«¡K¡K

§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì«Ü¦h³o¨Ç°ÝÃD²£¥Íªº­ì¦]¬O¤Þ°_§A­Ìªº¬P²y»·Â÷¥úªº¯à¶q¡C¦P®É¡A§Ú­Ì±aµÛÆg´­ªº²´¥ú¬ÝµÛ¦a²y¤Wªº¤H­Ìªø¤[¥H¨Ó¬°¤Fºû«ù¦Û¤vªº·NÃѼh¦¸©Ò°µªº¤£¾Ó°«ª§¡C²×©ó¡A¥¨¤jªºÅܤƴN­nµo¥Í¤F¡C³oùتºÅܤƫüªº¤£¬OÀ¸¼@©Ê¼@¯PÅܤƪº«e¥ü¡A¦Ó¬OÅܤƦUºØ¤è­±ªººî¦XÅé¡C§A­Ìªº¬P²y¥¿¦b§ïÅÜ¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£¦b§ïÅÜ¡C¬Oªº¡A¤µ¦~´N¬O³o¨ÇÅܤƶ}©lªº®É¶¡¡C³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¿n²Ö¨ì¤@©wµ{«×¡A¦b¬Y­Ó®É¨è´N»Ý­n·sªº¤å©ú¦b·sªº¦a²y¤W¿W¥ß´xºÞ¦Û¤v¡C±q§Ú­Ìªº¨¤«×¡A³Ì­«­nªº¨Æ¥ó´N¬O»{ÃѨì§A­Ìªº¯u¹ê¨­¥÷¡G§A­Ì¬O¯«©_ªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡A¦ÛÄ@©~¦í¦bª«²z»â°ì¤@¬q®É¶¡¡C·í³o­Ó²³æªº¨Æ¥óÅܱo«D±`´¶¹Mªº®É­Ô¡A¦a²y¤HÃþ·|³Ð³y¥X¯«©_ªº·sªº¤å©ú¡C

©Ò¦³¤HÃþ¥»¯à¦a¤Ï¹ïÅܤơA¤×¨ä¬OÅܤƥѥ~¬É±j¦æ¶ë¨ì¥L­Ì¤â¤¤ªº®É­Ô¡C«Ü¦h¤H¦p¦¹¨I°g¦b¥Ø«eªº¥Í¬¡¼Ò¦¡¤¤¡A¥L­Ì»{¬°³oºØ¥Í¬¡¼Ò¦¡¬O¥L­Ìªº¡§µÎ¾A°Ï°ì¡¨¡A¤]¦]¦¹¥L­Ì©Úµ´ÅܤơCµM¦Ó©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¦bÅܤơCÅܤƬO®Ú¥»©Êªº¡A¼vÅT²`»·ªº¡CÅܤƤ§«á¡A°ò©ó®£Äߪº²Ä¤Tºû«×ªÅ¶¡±N¤£´_¦s¦b¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç³B¦b²Ä¥|ºû«×ªº¤H­Ì¡A³o¨ÇÅܤƱN½w¸Ñ®£Äß¼Ò¦¡±aµ¹¥L­Ìªºµh­W¡CÅܤƬO¥¨¤jªº¡C¨Ã¥B¦³«Ü¦h¤è­±¡C²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº¯S¼x¡A¤ñ¦p®É¶¡¡A¼É¤O¡Aµû½×¡AÄvª§¡A¼««ã¡A³g°ý¡A·|®ø¥¢¡C²Ä¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¯S¼x¡A¤ñ¦p¦X§@¡A·P¿E¡AÆg´­¡A±µ¨ü¡A¯u¹ê¡A¥­¿Å©M¦ÛØ|¥Ñ±NÅܦ¨·s¤å©úªº¯S¼x¡A³o¨Ç¯S¼x¤£¶È¬O²Ä¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº°ò¦¡A¦Ó¥B·|¬°¤HÃþ¥´¶}³q¦V²Ä¤­ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¤jªù¡C

¿n²Ö¤F¤j¶q°]´Iªº¤HÃþ·|©Úµ´³o¨ÇÅܤơA¾Ö¦³¥¨¤jÅv¤Oªº¤H­Ì·|©Úµ´³o¨ÇÅܤơA¾Ö¦³¦³«Ü°ª¨­¥÷ªº¤H­Ì·|©Úµ´³o¨ÇÅܤơA¨º¨Ç¹ï¥Ø«e¥Í¬¡·P¨ì¼ô±x©MµÎ¾Aªº¤H­Ì·|©Úµ´³o¨ÇÅܤơC¨º¨Ç¬Û«H¦Û¤v¤w¸g¨ì¹F¬YºØ·NÃѼh­±ªº¤H·|©Úµ´©M¥L­ÌÆ[ÂI¤£¦PªºÅܤơC¨º¨Ç¨Ì¾aÅÞ¿è«äºû¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¦Û¤vªº¤ßªº¤H·|©Úµ´³o¨ÇÅܤơC¥u¦³¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¨ì¹F§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº·NÃÑ¡A¯u¥¿ª¾¹D¥L­Ì¬O½Öªº¤H­Ì¤~·|¥D°Ê¥h¾Ö©ê³o¨ÇÅܤơC·í¶Â·tÅ¢¸n³oÁû¬P²y¡A·NÃѶ}©l¼Z¸¨ªº®É­Ô¡A¤HÃþ§ÎºAªºµ²ºc¯}¸H¤F¡C¤HÃþªºDNA³Q§ïÅܤF¡C¤HÃþªº·NÃѳQ±q·P±¡¤¤¤ÀÂ÷¤F¡C¡§¦Û¨p¡¨¥H¦w¥þªº¦W¸q³Q¦C¤J¤Fªk¥O¡CÆF»î­ÓÅé³Q±q¥L­Ìªº¤HÃþ¨­Å餤¤ÀÂ÷¡C¬d§J©Ô³QÄY­«§á¦±¡A¤]¦]¦¹¤H­Ì«Ü®e©ö¨ü¨ì¥~¬É¼vÅT¡C¦b¶i¤J§ó°ª¼h·NÃѪº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A¨­Åé¡A·NÃÑ¡A·P±¡©MÆF»î·|­«·sµ²¦X¦b¤@°_§Î¦¨§¹¾ãªº¤HÃþ¡C·í¥L­Ì¬Ý¨ìÅܤƹï¾ãÅé¥H¤Î¹ï¥L­Ì­Ó¤Hªº¦n³Bªº®É­Ô¡A³o¨Ç¾Ö¦³°ª¼h·NÃѪº¤H­Ì·|¾Ö©ê³o¨ÇÅܤơC

¤j¶q¤HÃþªºÄ±¿ô¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡C¦p¥H«e©Ò°Q½×ªº¡A·|¦³¥¨¤jªº§ïÅܵo¥Í¦b©Ò¦³¤H¨­¤W- ¨S¦³¤H·|³Q¹jÂ÷©óÅܤƤ§¥~¡C³o¬O¶i¤J§ó°ª¼h¦¸®¶°Ê¡A¥Hªï±µÅܤƪºÅq®pªº«e«µ¡C¬°§A­Ì©Òµo¥Íªº¥¨¤jªºÅܤƥ¿¦bµo¥Í¡A½Ð±Nª`·N¤O¶°¤¤¦b§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡A½Ð®¼°_¦Û¤vªº¯Ý½£ªï±µ³o¨ÇÅܤơC§Ú­Ì¡AªüÂįZ­}¨È­¸²îªº¥þÅé²î­û¡A¥¿¦b¬°§Ú­Ì¶i¤@¨Bªº°Ñ»P¦Ó§V¤OµÛ¡C¦p¶ð¤Ò¦b¥L¤W¦¸¸ê°T¤¤©Ò´y­zªº¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b¥´¶}·sªº©M¦a²y¤W¤HÃþ¥æ¬yªºÀW¹D¡C°¨§J¥¿¦b¨ó§U§¹¦¨­±¸Õ¹Lµ{¡A¥H¨M©w­þ­Ó¤HÃþ·|³Q±µ¯Ç¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¥æ¬y¤¤¡A¥H¤Î¡A³Ì­«­nªº¡A¤À¨É¥L/¦o©Ò¦¬¨ìªº¸ê°T¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b´M§ä¨º¨Ç¾Ö©êÅܤơA¨Ã¥BÄ@·N¦V©P³ò¤H®i¥Ü¦p¦ó­±¹ïÅܤƪº¤H­Ì¡C¬Ý¨ì¦³¦p¦¹¦h¤Hªí¹F¤FÄ@·N©M§Ú­Ìª½±µ¥æ¬yªº·NÄ@¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`°ª¿³¡C§Ú­Ì·|©M¥L­Ó¤H¤@°_¦X§@¡A¨Ó´£°ª¥L­Ìªº¦Û«H¡A´£°ª¥L­Ìªº¥æ¬y¯à¤O¡C§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®yªº³ÕÄõ.¯S¡A¦bªüÂįZ­}¨È­¸²î¤W©M§A­Ì¥æ¬y¡C©M¨ä¥L²î­û­Ì¤@°_¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØÀ°§U§A­Ì¶i¤J§ó°ª¼h®¶°Ê»â°ì¡AÀ°§U§A­Ì¦¨¬°¤@¦W¦t©zªº¤½¥Á¡C§Ú©M©Ò¦³ªüÂįZ­}¨È­¸²îªº²î­û­Ì¤@°_°e¤W§Ú­Ìªº¯¬ºÖ¡C³qÆFªÌ¡GMark Kimmel½Ķ¡GCappuccino¸ê°T¨Ó·½ºô¯¸¡Ghttp://www.cosmicparadigm.com/athabantian/

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2012-3-2 20:44 ½s¿è

¡iGreg Giles ¡j ¦p¦ó°µ¦n±z¦Û¤vªº¤@³¡¤À¥h¶Ç¼½¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶°¹Î§Y±N³Q¶e®·ªº·s»D

How to do Your Part to Spread the News of the Imminent Arrests of the Criminal Cabal!

Easy Copy & Paste Method! Fun for the Whole Family!

by Greg Giles

Thursday, March 1, 2012

¦p¦ó°µ¦n±z¦Û¤vªº¤@³¡¤À¥h¶Ç¼½¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶°¹Î§Y±N³Q¶e®·ªº·s»D¡I

©ö©ó½Æ»s©MÖ߶Kªº¤èªk¡I¥þ®a¦P¼Ö¡I

¥Ñ Greg Giles µo§G

2012¦~3¤ë1¤é

The Galactic Federation of Light has assured us that once a suitable number of our human family understands that the imminent arrests of many members of the criminal Cabal means that humanity will finally be free from the tyrannical rule of our oppressors and from the shackles of poverty and debt, we will bear witness to these events. The Galactic Commands have asked us to do our part and share this information far and wide, and the following announcement has been created to assist us in this task. Please feel free to copy and paste these following words on Facebook and throughout every online social network and in no time we will together accomplish our goal. (*Helpful hint* If you include a photo with this announcement on Facebook, it will not be sent to the ¡¥Facebook Notes¡¦ page due to it containing too many words. This is advised as your post will receive more views on Facebook¡¦s main page.)

¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g¦V§Ú­Ì«OÃÒ¡A¤@¥¹¤@­Ó¦X¾A¼Æ¥Øªº§Ú­Ìªº¤HÃþ¤j®a®x²z¸Ñ¨ì§Y±N¶e®·ªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶°¹Îªº³\¦h¦¨­û¥NªíµÛ¤HÃþ±N³Ì²×±q§Ú­ÌªºÀ£­¢ªÌªº´Ý¼É²Îªv¤Î³h§x©M¶Å°ÈªºÑèÕÀ¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó«á¡A§Ú­Ì±N·|¨£ÃÒ¨ì³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¡C»Èªe¥q¥O³¡­n¨D§Ú­Ì¥h°µ¦n§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤@³¡¤À¥h¼sªx¤À¨É¦¹°T®§¡A¥H¤Uªº³q§i¤w³Q«Ø¥ß¥H¨ó§U§Ú­Ì§¹¦¨³o¶µ¥ô°È¡C½ÐÀH·N½Æ»s©M±i¶K³o¨Ç¤U­±ªº¤å¦r¦ÜFacebook©M¹M¤Î¨C¤@­Óºô¤WªºªÀ¥æºôµ¸¡A¦p¦¹¡A§Ú­ÌÀþ§Y¯à¦@¦P¹ê²{§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¡]*´£¥Ü* ¦pªG±z¦b¦¹³q§i¦bFacebook¤W¥]§t¤@±i·Ó¤ù¡A¥¦«K¤£·|¥Ñ©ó¥]§t¤F¤Ó¦hªº¤å¦r¦Ó³Qµo°e¨ì¡§Facebookªºµ§°O¡¨­¶¡C³o¬O«Øijªº¡A³o¼Ë¡A±zªº¤å³¹±N¥i¦p±`¦aµo§G¦bFacebookªº¥D­¶¤W¦ÓÀò±o§ó¦hªºÂsÄý¶q¡C¡^

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Lives
For A Life Changing Newsflash!

§Ú­Ì¥´ÂZ¤@¤U§A­Ìªº¤é±`¥Í¬¡¡A
§ïÅܥͩRªºÂ²µu§Ö°T¡I

All your life you have waited for the good news, and that day has finally come. Very soon you will witness large-scale mass arrests all over the world of many men and women who you have come to know as our world's political and financial leaders. These arrests will reach high into the U.S. Government and include many members of the financial and banking worlds. Many of these names you will immediately recognize, though some you may not immediately recognize, but all have actively taken part in serious crimes against the people, leaving our nations bankrupt why they looted our hard earned money.

¦b§Aªº¤@¥Í¤¤³£µ¥«ÝµÛ¦n®ø®§¡A³o¤@¤Ñ²×©ó¨Ó¨ì¤F¡C«Ü§Ö¡A§A±N¨£ÃÒ¥@¬É¦U¦aªº³\¦h§A»{ÃѪº¥@¬É¬Fªv©Mª÷¿Ä»â³Sªº¨k¤H©M¤k¤H­Ì¤j³W¼Ò¦a³Q¶e®·¡C³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ °Ê±N¤Î¦Ü¬ü°ê¬F©²©M¥]¬Aª÷¿Ä©M»È¦æ¬É§Oªº³\¦h¦¨­û¡C³\¦h³o¨Ç¦W¦r¡A§A¥i¥H¥ß§YÃѧO¥X¨Ó¡AÁöµM¦³¨Ç§A¥i¯à¤£·|¥ß§YÃѧO¨ì¡A¦ý©Ò¦³³£¬¡ÅD¦a¹ï¤H¥Á¥Ç¤U¤FÄY­«ªº¸o¦æ¡A¨Ï§Ú­Ì«Ü¦h°ê®a¯}²£¡C¬°¤°»ò¡S¦]¬°¥L­Ì¬~§T¤F§Ú­Ìªº¦å¦½¿ú¡C

These arrests are groundbreaking, and these arrests are Earth changing. Humanity will finally be free from the tyrannical control of these powerbrokers commonly known as the Cabal. These arrests should come as no surprise to many of us as we all know deep down that there is something very wrong with this world, a place where so many go to bed hungry at night while a few others possess not millions or billions, but trillions of dollars, pilfered from the labors of the people. There has always been enough wealth on this planet to go around, yet these few men and women have been dividing up for themselves virtually all of the wealth of our world, leaving only crumbs for the rest of us to compete over. Upon these arrests, this will now change.

³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê¬O¬ð¯}©Êªº¡A³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê¬O§ïÅܦa²yªº¡C¤HÃþ±N³Ì²×±q³o¨Ç´¶¹M³QºÙ¬°¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶°¹ÎªºÅv¤O¸g¬ö¤Hªº±j¾î±±¨î¤¤ÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê¹ï§Ú­ÌÀ³¸Ó¨S¦³¬Æ»òÅå³ßªº¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¦b¤º¤ß²`³B³£ª¾¹D¦b³o­Ó¥@¬É¤W¦³¤@¨Ç«D±`¿ù»~ªºªF¦è¡A¤@­Ó¦a¤è³º¦³¨º»ò¦h¤H¦b±ß¤W¾jµÛ¨{¤l¥hºÎı¡A¦Ó¨ä¥L¤Ö¼Æ¤H«o¾Ö¦³µÛ¤£¬O¼Æ¦Ê¸U©Î¼Æ¤Q»õ¡A¦Ó¬O¼Æ¸U»õ¬ü¤¸¡AÅѨú¤F¤H¥Áªº³Ò¤O©Ò±o¡C¦b³o­Ó¬P²y¤W¤@ª½¦³¨¬°÷ªº°]´I¡A¦ý¬O³o¤Ö¼Æªº¨k¤H©M¤k¤H­Ì«o¬°¦Û¤v¹º¤À´X¥G©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì¥@¬Éªº°]´I¡A¬°§Ú­Ì¨ä¾lªº¤H¯d¤Uªº¥u¦³ÄÑ¥]®hÅý§Ú­Ì¥HÄvª§«×¤é¡C¦b³o¨Ç¤H³Q¶e®·«á¡A³o±N§ï​​ÅÜ¡C

Many new projects will immediately be implemented under the new leadership of men and women of the highest integrity who are committed to restoring our world to the utopia it once was, governed by a constitutional and true democratic process. There are many men and women dedicated to this cause throughout the US Government, agencies at the Pentagon, militaries, the financial sector, as well as the private business sector who have committed so much of their lives to this effort, and they are so eager to present to humanity our new system of abundance that they have been working so diligently on in secret for years. As part of these proceedings, vast sums of wealth that have been stolen from the people will be redistributed through programs that will benefit greatly every man, woman and child on the planet. No one will be overlooked, and no one will be forgotten.

³\¦h·sªº¶µ¥Ø±N¦b³Ì°ª§¹¥þªº¨k¤H©M¤k¤H­Ìªº·s»â¾É¤U¥ß§Y¹ê¬I¡A¥L­Ì­P¤O©ó«ì´_§Ú­Ì¥@¬É´¿¸g©Ò¬Oªº¯Q¦«¨¹¡A¥Ñ¾Ëªk©M¯u¥¿ªº¥Á¥D¶iµ{ºÞÁÒªº¡C¦³³\¦h¨k¤H©M¤k¤H­Ì­P¤O©ó³o¤@¨Æ·~¡A¦b¾ã­Ó¬ü°ê¬F©²¡B¤­¨¤¤j¼Óªº¾÷ºc¡B­x¶¤¡Bª÷¿Ä¬É¡B¥H¤Î¨pÀç°Ó·~³¡ªù¡A¥L­Ì¬°¤F³o¤è­±ªº§V¤O¤w¦b¥L­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤©¾¸Û¥I¥X¡A¥L­Ì¬O¦p¦¹´÷±æ¦V¤HÃþ§e²{³o§Ú­Ì´I¨¬ªº·s¨t²Î¡A¥L­Ì¤@ª½¦p¦¹¶Ô¾Ä¦b¯µ±K¤u§@¦h¦~¡C§@¬°³o¨Ç¶D³^ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A³q¹L¤@¨Ç¤è®×¡A±q¤H¥Á¨º¸Ìµs¨úªº¥¨ÃB°]´I±N³Q­«·s¤À°t¡A¦b³o­Ó¬P²y¤W¨C¤@­Ó¨k¤H¡B¤k¤H©M«Ä¤l±N¦]¦¹¤j¤j¨ü¯q¡C¨S¦³¤H·|³Q©¿²¤¡A¨S¦³¤H·|³Q¿ò§Ñ¡C

And there is more.

¦ý¬O¡AÁÙ¦³§ó¦h¡C

Upon the arrests of these many members of the criminal Cabal, the second phase of this operation will commence. Today our world is being visited by many spiritually enlightened beings who wish to openly reunite with their ancient family. These spiritually advanced men and women are assisting in the disarmament of the criminal Cabal which has controlled much of the world's military and possessed highly advanced weapons systems.

¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶°¹Îªº¨ä¤¤³\¦h¦¨­û³Q¶e®·«á¡A³o­Ó¦æ°Êªº²Ä¤G¶¥¬q±N®i¶}¡C¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ìªº¥@¬É¥¿¦b³Q³\¦h°ª«×ÆF©Ê¥Í©R³y³X¡A¥L­Ì§Æ±æ¤½¶}¦a»P¥L­Ì¦Û¥j¥H¨Óªº®a®x¹Î»E¡C³o¨ÇÆF©Ê¶i¤Æªº¨k¤H©M¤k¤H­Ì¥¿¦b¨ó§U¸Ñ°£±±¨î¥@¬É­x¨Æ¨Ã¾Ö¦³°ª«×¥ý¶iªZ¾¹¨t²Îªº¥Ç¸o¶Â·t¶°¹ÎªºªZ¸Ë¡C

These advanced ancestors of the human race appear just as we do, although there are other beings that we shall meet as well that do not look like we do. All are ascended spiritual beings who are only here to assist us make the changes we all know deep down inside need to be made. These beings are the original planners of this world, and are the same advanced civilizations that built many of the great archaeological mysteries such as the pyramids in Egypt. They are not strangers to us at all, as we are their ancestors, all of us.

³o¨Ç¶i¤Æ¤Fªº¤HÃþ¯ª¥ýªº¥~»ª´N¹³§Ú­Ì¤@¼Ë¡AÁöµM§Ú­Ì¥ç·|»P¨ä¥L¬Ý¤W¥h¨Ã¤£¹³§Ú­Ìªº¥Í©R¨£­±¡A¦ý©Ò¦³³£¬OÆF©Ê¶i¤Æªº¥Í©R¡C¥L­Ì¨Ó¨ì³o¸Ì¥u¬O¬°¤FÀ°§U§Ú­Ì¦U¤H¤º¤ß²`³B³£ª¾¹Dªº©Ò»Ý­n§@¥Xªº§ïÅÜ¡C³o¨Ç¥Í©R¬O³o­Ó¥@¬É¤W­ì¨Óªº³W¹ºªÌ¡A¦Ó¥ç¬O³o¬Û¦Pªº¥ý¶i¤å©ú«Ø¥ß¤F³\¦h°¶¤jªº¦Ò¥jÁ¼¹Î¡A¨Ò¦p®J¤Îªºª÷¦r¶ð¡C¥L­Ì¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¤£¬O­¯¥Í¤H¡A¦]¬°¥L­Ì¬O§Ú­Ìªº¯ª¥ý¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¯ª¥ý¡C

A very important social experiment has been conducted here over many years and each of us has been a part of it. We have been left here, seemingly all alone, to work things out for ourselves. This experiment is now over and it has been a tremendous success. We are now about to reunite with our brothers and sisters from the stars and be welcomed into the greater Galactic Community.

¤@­Ó«D±`­«­nªºªÀ·|¹êÅç¤w¦b³o¸Ì¶i¦æ¤F¦h¦~¡A§Ú­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¤w¸g¦¨¬°¥¦ªº¤@³¡¤À¡C§Ú­Ì³Q¿ò¤U¦b³o¸Ì¡A¦ü¥G¬O©t³æªº¡A¬°¦Û¤v§â¨Æ±¡°µ¦n¡C³o­Ó¹êÅç²{¦b¤w¸gµ²§ô¤F¡A¥¦¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F­«¤jªº¦¨¥\¡C§Ú­Ì²{¦b§Y±N»P§Ú­Ì¬P»Úªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¹Î»E¡A¨Ã³QÅwªï¨ì§ó¤jªº»ÈªeªÀ°Ï¡C

As they are many worlds that go by many names, it is easier to refer to them at this time by the name of their peaceful alliances: The Galactic Federation of Light, and the Ashtar Command.

¥Ñ©ó¥¦­Ì¬O¨Ó¦Û³\¦h¥@¬É©Ò¥H¾Ö¦³³\¦h¦W¦r¡A¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¤ñ¸û®e©ö¥H¥L­Ìªº©M¥­Áp·ùªº¦W¦rºÙ©I¥L­Ì¡G¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡AÁöµM¨ä¥LÆF©Ê¶i¤Æªº²Õ´¤]¦b³o¸Ì¡A¥]¬Aªü´µ¶ð¥q¥O³¡¡C

Upon these arrests and our reunion with our Star Family, all the problems of our world will be quickly and smoothly brought into the alignment of our new Golden Age society through the leadership of souls of pure hearted intent. Through a worldwide community effort, all wars, hunger, poverty, illness, and pollution will soon be a thing of the past, as will our lives of daily servitude. Advanced technologies will replace our need to labor our lives away, and everyone will be free to pursue every creative dream they have ever had.

¦b³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê¤Î§Ú­Ì»P§Ú­Ìªº¬P»Ú®a®x¹Î»E«á¡A§Ú­Ì¥@¬Éªº©Ò¦³°ÝÃD±N·|¦b¾Ö¦³¯Â¼äµ½¨}·N¹ÏªºÆF»îªº»â¾É¤U¨³³t©M¶¶§Q¦a¸Ñ¨M¤Î¬°§Ú­ÌªºªÀ·|±a¨Ó·sªº¶Àª÷®É¥N¡C³z¹L¥þ²yªÀ·|ªº§V¤O¡A©Ò¦³¾Ôª§¡A°§¾j¡A³h§x¡A¯e¯f©M¦¾¬V¡A«Ü§Ö´N·|¦¨¬°¹L¥h¡A´N¦p¦P§Ú­Ì¨C¤Ñ¥£§Ðªº¥Í¬¡¤@¼Ë¡C¥ý¶iªº§Þ³N±N¨ú¥N§Ú­Ì³Ò°Êªº¥Í¬¡ªº»Ý­n¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£±N¯à¦Û¥Ñ¦a°l¨D¥L­Ì´¿¸g¦³¹Lªº¨C¤@­Ó¦³³Ð·Nªº¹Ú·Q¡C

All this will begin with the imminent arrests of the many members of the criminal Cabal, and these arrests will take place as soon as a suitable number of our planet¡¦s citizens are aware of what these proceedings will mean for our society.

³o¤@¤Á³£ÀHµÛ§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¶Â·t¶°¹Îªº³\¦h¦¨­û³Q¶e®·«á¶}©l¡A·í¤@­Ó¦X¾A¼Æ¥Øªº§Ú­Ì³o­Ó¬P²yªº¤½¥Á·NÃѨì³o¨Ç¶D³^¹ï§Ú­ÌªºªÀ·|±N·N¨ýµÛ¬Æ»ò«á¡A³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê§Y±N¶}©l¡C

This is why you are reading these words today, as many members of your human family are doing all they can to share this news with you and do their part to usher in our civilizations new Golden age of peace, freedom, and prosperity for every man, woman and child throughout our world. Celebrations the world over are certainly appropriate and are encouraged by the Galactic Federation of Light, as it is important that humanity sees these arrests as good news and not more of the bad that we have become so accustomed.

³o´N¬O¬°¤°»ò±z¤µ¤Ñ·|Ū¨ì³o¨Ç¤å¦r¡A¦]¬°§Aªº¤HÃþ¤j®a®x¤¤ªº³\¦h¦¨­û³£ºÜºÉ¤@¤Á©Ò¯à¥h»P±z¤À¨É³o­Ó®ø®§¡A¨Ã°µ¥L­Ì¦U¦Ûªº³¡¤À¥h¬°§Ú­Ìªº¤å©úªï¨Ó·sªº¶Àª÷®É¥N¡A¨Ã¬°¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¨C¤@­Ó¨k¤H¡B¤k¤H©M¨àµ£±a¨Ó©M¥­¡B¦Û¥Ñ¡A¥H¤ÎÁcºa¡C

Please participate in this great cause by sharing this message on Facebook and other online social networks. This is your chance to really make a difference and be a leader of your fellow man. If we all do our part to spread this news, we will all begin to witness these high profile arrests all around the world, and this will be your sign that everything you just read is true.

½Ð°Ñ»P³o¤@°¶¤j¨Æ·~¡A³z¹LFacebook©M¨ä¥Lºô¤WªÀ¥æºôµ¸¤À¨É³o­Ó®ø®§¡C³o¬O±z¥i¬°¥@¬É±a¨Ó¤£¦P¤Î¦¨¬°±zªº¤HÃþ¦P­M­Ìªº»â¾ÉªÌªº¾÷·|¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì³£ºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¥h¶Ç¼½³o­Ó®ø®§¡A§Ú­Ì³£±N¨£ÃÒ¥@¬É¦U¦aªº³o¨Ç°ª½Õªº¶e®·¡A¦Ó³o±N·|¬O¤@­Ó±z­è¤~©Ò¾\Ūªº¤@¤Á³£¬O¯u¹êªºªº¼Ð°O¡C

Posted by Greg Giles

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~3¤ë2¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - March 2, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~3¤ë2¤é«H®§

Live each day as it comes, as you never know what to expect when so many changes are on the verge of taking place. There can be little doubt that our allies are achieving great progress on many fronts, and that soon you can look forward to a period of explosive happenings. Already you are seeing how extensive our probes have been to remove corrupt individuals form the banking fraternity, and that has not yet finished. So as you can see, not only has the corruption been uncovered, but also those responsible. Once these disclosures gather steam, you would be surprised at how many people are coming forward with more information. The breakthrough has uncovered plots that have involved trillions of dollars, and the most outrageous and audacious acts to steal from their rightful owners. We intend that such monies are returned to them providing they were legally acquired in the first place. Much money that has been misused has come from the public purse, and in fact astronomical amounts are involved.

¤@¤Ñ¤S¤@¤Ñ¦b¹L¥h¡A§A­Ì¤]±q¥¼ª¾¹D¦b©Ò¦³ÂàÅܵo¥ÍªºÃä½t­n¥h´Á«Ý¤°麽¡C¦b³\¦h«e½u¶i®i¤¤¡A²@µLºÃ°Ýªº¬O§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í³£¦b¹F¦¨µÛ¥¨¤jªº¦¨ªG¡A«Ü§Ö§A­Ì´N¯à°÷´Á«Ý¤@¬qÃz¬µ©Ê¨Æ±¡µo¥Íªº®É´Á¡C§A­Ì¤]¥¿¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ìªº±´°wIJ¤Î¨ì¦³¦h麽¼sªxªº»â°ì¡A±q»È¦æ¥S§Ì·|¤¤²M²z»G±Ñªº­Ó¤H¡A¤£¹L³oÁÙ¨S¦³§¹¦¨¡C¨º麽´N¦p§A­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ìªº¡A¤£¶È¶È¥u¬O»G±Ñ³Q´¦µo¡AÁÙ¦³¨º¨ÇÀ³¸Ó爲¦¹­t³dªº¤H¡C¤@¥¹³o¨Ç´¦ÅS®ð¶Õ¨¬°÷°ªº¦¡A§ó¦hªº«H®§±NÅý³\¦hªº¤H·P¨ì¾_Åå¡C¥¨¤jªº¬ð¯}¤w¸g´¦ÅS¤F³±¿Ñ¡A³o¥]¬A¼Æ¸U»õªº¬üª÷¡A±q¥¿·í¾Ö¦³ªÌ¤â¤¤µs¨úªº³Ì¥i®¢»PµL¿àªº¦æ爲¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ³o¨Çª÷¿ú¦^Âk¨ì¦Xªk¤Hªº¤â¤¤¡C³\¦hªºª÷¿ú¤w¸g³Q»~¥Î¡A³o¨Ç³£¨Ó¦Û¥Á衆ªº¿ú¥]¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¤Ñ¤å¬ã¨s¤]¥]¬A¤F¶i¨Ó¡C

Is it no wonder that you have been denied sufficient for your needs when it has been diverted to private accounts, and black operations. We have been putting an end to such criminal acts so that wars can be considered something of the past, and world peace declared. To do all of this we must have the backing of the major governments, but only when they have been purged of those who do not have your full interests at heart. That is being worked upon and the case against them is being prepared. It is often a matter of whether each member has been true to their oath, and regretfully very few have.

³o´N¤£¨¬爲©_¤F¡A§A­Ì³Q§¹¥þµLµø¤F¥R¤Àªº»Ý¨D¡AÂà¦Ó¶i¤J¨º¨Ç­Ó¤H½ã¤á¤¤¡A³Q¥Î©ó¶Â·t¾Þ§@¡C§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b¥I¥X¦æ°Êµ²§ô³oÃþªº¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¡A¦nÅý¾Ôª§¯à°÷¦¨爲¹L¥h¦¡¡A¥@¬É©M¥­±o¥H­°Á{¡C爲¤F§¹¦¨©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·±o¨ì¥D­n¬F©²ªº¤ä«ù¡A¤£¹L¥u¦³·í¨º¨Ç¤£§â§A­Ì§Q¯q©ñ¦b¤ßÀYªº¤H³Q²M²z¤~¯à¹ê²{¡C¤@ª½¬O³o麽¥h°µªº¡A¹ï¥I³o¨Ç¤Hªº·Ç³Æ¥¿¦b§¹¦¨¡C³q±`ªº°ÝÃD´N¬O¨C­ÓÅv¶Q¦¨­û¬O§_¹ï¥L­Ìªº«Å»}©¾¸Û¡A¿ò¾Ñªº¬O«D±`¤Ö¡C

So Dear Ones, we obviously know what is required to push on, but sometimes the task is so big it does take a great deal of negotiations. When we and our allies strike, you can be certain that we have covered all of the possibilities and are going to be successful. For some years we have planned well for this time, and our plentiful resources will ensure we achieve our goal. One of our biggest assets is our ability to go wherever we wish without being detected. It means we know the dark Ones plan, but does not mean we can always interfere. There are Universal Laws that govern all acts, and we have to observe your right to make your own freewill decisions. Although that may be hard to understand, that also includes the dark Ones. What often happens is that you give away your freewill, by not opposing what they have indicated they are to do. Duality is more of a game than you imagine, and quite a serious one at that. However, you can now begin to relax as the cabal and their organization have suffered a great loss of power due to our actions.

¦]¦¹¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­ÌÅãµMª¾¹D¤°麽¨Æ±¡»Ý­n³Q±À°Ê¡A¤£¹L¦³®É­Ô¥ô°Èªº½d³ò¬O³o麽¤j¡A»Ý­n¤j¶qªº½Í§P¡C·í§Ú­Ì©M·ù¤ÍIJµo¤F­nÂI®É¡A§A­Ì´N¯àªÖ©w§Ú­Ì¤w¸g³B²z¤F©Ò¦³¥i¯à©Ê¡A¦¨¥\´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡C爲¤F³o­Ó®É¨è§Ú­Ì¤w¸g­p¹º¤F«Ü¦h¦~¡A§Ú­ÌÂ×´Iªº¸ê·½±N½T«O§Ú­Ì¹F¦¨¥Ø¼Ð¡C§Ú­Ì³Ì¤jªº¤@­Ó¸ê産´N¬O§Ú­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A¥i¥H©è¹F¥ô¦ó¦a¤è«o¤£·|³Q±´´ú¨ì¡C³o´Nªí¥Ü§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº­p¹º¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¤]¤£·|Á`¬O¤z¹w¥¦¡C³oùئ³µÛ¦t©zªºªk«h´x±±µÛ¥þ³¡¦æ°Ê¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·´L±R§A­ÌªºÅv§Q¡AÅý§A­Ì¾Ö¦³¨¬°÷ªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¨M©w¡CÁöµM·|¦³¨ÇÃø¥H²z¸Ñ¡A³o½T¹ê¤]¥]¬A¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡C³q±`¯àµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¬O§A­Ì¤w¸g©ñ±ó¦Û¤v¦Û¥Ñ·N§Óªºµ²ªG¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¤Ï¹ï¥L­Ì¡]¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡^ªí©ú­n°µªº¨Æ±¡¡C¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬É¬O¶W¹L§A·Q¶Hªº¹CÀ¸¡A¦b³o¤è­±¬O«ÜÄY­Vªº¡C¤£¹L¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¯à¶}©l©ñÃP¡A¦]爲¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ìªº²Õ´¤w¸g¥¢¥h¤Fªý¤î§Ú­Ì¦æ°Êªº¤j¶q¯à¤O¡C

The Light which is growing all of the time is touching the hearts of more and more souls, and the awakening is spreading across the world. In every country without exception people are insisting upon being told the truth, and demanding that their representatives do so. Excuses or failure to respond is no longer being accepted, and action is expected. As you have seen already in some countries, it has resulted in massive demonstrations. The people have spoken and they will be listened to in future. In fact, politics as you know them now will never return, as in the New Age those who are of the Light will be identified and appointed for their allegiance to the Creator and all life.

¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³£¦b¤£Â_´£¤É¡A¥¿Ä²¤ÎµÛ¶V¨Ó¶V¦hÆF»îªº¤ßÆF¡Aı¿ôªº¶i®i¤w¸g¶Ç¼½¨ì¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡C¦b¨C­Ó°ê®a³£²@µL¨Ò¥~¡A¤H¥Á¦b°í«ù­nª¾¹D¯u¬Û¡A­n¨D¨º¨Ç¥Nªí¤H¤]³o麽°µ¡C­É¤f©ÎªÌ¥¢±Ñªº¦^À³¤£¦A³Q±µ¨ü¡A¯u¥¿ªº¦æ°Ê¤~¬O³Q´Á«Ýªº¡C´N¦p§A­Ì¤w¸g¬Ý¨ìªº¡A¦b¤@¨Ç°ê®a¡A¥¦¤w¸g¾É­P¤F¤j³W¼Òªº¹C¦æ¬¡°Ê¡C¤H¥Á¤w¸g»¡¥X¦Û¤vªº·NÄ@¡A¥L­Ì¤]±NÅ¥¨ì¬ü¦n¥¼¨Óªº¦^À³¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¹ï©ó¬Fªv¡A¤]¹³§A­Ì©Òª¾¹Dªº¨º¼Ë¤£¦A¦^¨Ó¡A¦]爲¦b·s¥@¬ö¤¤¡A§Ú­Ì³£³B©ó¯«¸tªº¥ú¨~¤¤¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£±N³QÃѧO爲¹ï©ó³yª«¥D¤§·Rªº´L±R¡A¨ÃÂл\¨ì©Ò¦³¥Í¬¡»â°ì¡C

There will be a more spiritual approach to all manner of things that affect the quality of life. Even religion will have to re-appraise its methods and teachings, so that it can been seen as unscrupulously honest and true to the Light. Many religions have set out to use their position to have power and control over their followers, and regretfully used fear to keep them in the fold. The fact is that you do not need outside help to understand the truth, as it is all held within. However, you follow your own path and sometimes it takes you to someone who has travelled further than you have, who can give you guidance. All decisions made by you can be checked out intuitively, so find a way of being able to take a quite moment or two to do it. The problem is that sometimes people ignore their intuition if it does not confirm what they would really like to do.

¹ï©ó¨Æ±¡µo®iªº©Ò¦³¤è­±·|¦³§óÆF©Êªº¸Ñ¨M¤èªk¡A´£°ª¥Í¬¡ªº½è¶q¡C¬Æ¦Ü¬O©v±Ð¤]±N¤£±o¤£­«·s³Q¤©¥Hµû¦ô¥¦ªº¤èªk»P±Ð¾É¡A¥H¨Ï±o¥¦©¾¹êªº´L±R©ó¯u²z¤§¥ú¡C³\¦hªº©v±Ð¤w¸g¤£¾Ü¤â¬qªº§Q¥Î¥¦­Ìªº¦ì¸mÀò±o¤FÅv¤O¨Ã±±¨î«H®{¡A¿ò¾Ñªº§Q¥Î®£Äߧâ«H®{°é¾i°_¨Ó¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê«o¬O--§A­Ì®Ú¥»¤£¬O¥u¯à³q¹L¥~¦bªºÀ°§U¡A¤~¯àª¾¹D¯u²z¡A¦]爲³o¯u²z©l²×¦b§A¤º¤ß¤§¤¤¡C¤£¹L¡A§A¸òÀHªº¬O¦Û¤vªº¹D¸ô¡A¦³®É­Ô³o±ø¹D¸ô·|§â§A±a¦V¬Y¤H¡A¦Ó³o­Ó¤H¤ñ§A®È¦æªº®É¶¡§óªø¡A¥i¥H爲§A´£¨Ñ«ü¤Þ¡C©Ò¦³ªº¨M©w³£¥Ñ§A¦Û¤v¥h°µ¥Xª½Ä±¤WªºÀËÅç¡A¨º麽´N¥h§ä¨ì¤@ºØ¤èªk¡A§Q¥Î¤@¨ÇÀR±Iªº®É¶¡¥J²Ó«ä¦ÒµM«á¦A°µ¥X¨M©w¡C¤£¹L°ÝÃD¬O¦³®É­Ô¤H­Ì«o©¿µø¦Û¤v¡iª½Ä±ªº¤O¶q¡j¡A¦pªG¥¦¤£²Å¦X¦Û¤v·Q­n¥h°µªº¨Æ±¡´NµLµø¤F¥¦¡C

You will have a lot to learn in the short space of time left before Ascension. However, it will be most enjoyable as you absorb the new understanding of the purpose of life, and realize that it is meant to be a happy and joyful experience. Not only that, you will move onto a new path that introduces you to what you may expect after you ascend. It is after all your intent to return to the higher realms, that you have worked so hard to achieve. It comes quite naturally as it is familiar to you from the time you travelled through it, to drop into the 3rd. dimension. You are worthy souls that have proved yourselves powerful, and with the ability to overcome the darkness.

¦b´­¤É¤§«eªºµu¼È®É¶¡ùØ¡A§A­ÌÁÙ¦³³\¦h­n¾Ç²ß¡C¤£¹L¡A¥¦·|¬O³Ì¥O¤H´r§ÖªºÅéÅç¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¦b§l¦¬¹ï©ó¥Í¬¡¥Ø¼Ðªº·sªº²z¸Ñ¡A©ú¥Õ¥Í¬¡´NÀ³¸Ó¬O©¯ºÖ»P§Ö¼ÖªºÅéÅç¡CÁÙ¤£¶È»P¦¹¡A§A­Ì±N¨«¤W¥þ·sªº¹D¸ô¡A¥¦±Nµ¹§A­Ì¤¶²Ð´­¤É¤§«á§A­Ì¥i¥H´Á«Ýªº¨º¨Ç¡C¦^Âk¨ì§ó°ª¹ê¬Û²¦³º³£¬O§A¦Û¤vªº·N¹Ï¡A¦Ó§A¤]¤w¸g爲¹F¦¨¥¦¦p¦¹¨¯­Wªº¤u§@µÛ¡C¥¦¬O¦p¦¹ªº¦ÛµM¡A¦b§A¬ï¶V¥¦ªº®É­Ô´N¬O¦p¦¹ªº¼ô±x¡A¦Ó«á¶^¸¨¨ì3Dºû«×¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¤w¸gÃÒ©ú¦Û¨­»ù­Èªº¨ü¤H´L·qªºÆF»î¡A±aµÛ§JªA¶Â·tÅ]¤öªº¯à¤O¡C

The Galactic Federation is so pleased that finally you are getting the evidence of change, in such a way that there is no denying that it is taking place. With our intent to allow you to see our craft more frequently, it has eased the suspicion that some of you have held that we are potential invaders. We have shown for many years that even when provoked, we are able to deal with it without any aggression or wanton actions. Our approach has always been in recognition of the sacredness of life which we honor and worship, as each one is a part of the Creator. The same applies where the Illuminati are concerned, as for all of their wickedness we are obliged to see them as souls of Light as everyone else. Their Light may be dim, but nevertheless it is still possible to grow from that position back to full Light. Their fate will be decided on Earth, but from a spiritual perspective, and it means that they will be shown mercy and compassion.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¬O¦p¦¹ªY¼¢ªº¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì³Ì²×±o¨ìÂàÅܪºÃÒ¾Ú¡A¥H³o¼Ëªº¤è¦¡´NµLªk©¿µø¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æÅý§A­Ì§ó¥[ÀWÁcªº¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¥¦¤w¸g©ñÃP¤F¤@¨Ç¤HªºÃhºÃ¡A»{爲§Ú­Ì¬O¼ç¦bªº¤J«IªÌ¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g®i²{¦Û¤v«Ü¦h¦~¤F¡A·í®É¬Æ¦Ü¨ü¨ì¤F¬DÆ]¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¦b¤£µo¥Í¥ô¦ó«I®`©ÎªÌ¯î­ð¦æ爲ªº±¡ªp¤U³B²z¥¦¡C§Ú­Ìªº¤è¦¡Á`¬O¤£¥HÄ묹¥Í©R爲¥N»ù¡A¹ï©ó¦¹§Ú­Ì´L­«¨Ã§«ô¡A¦]爲¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O³yª«¥Dªº¤@³¡¤À¡C³oºØ¤è¦¡¦P¼Ë¤]¾A¥Î©ó¹ï¥I¥ú·Ó¬£¡A§Y¨Ï¥L­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¨¸´c¡A§Ú­Ì¤]À³·í§â¥L­Ìµø爲¥ú¤§ÆF»î¡A¹³¨ä¥L¤H¤@¼Ë¡C¥L­Ìªº¥ú¨~¤]³\·t²H¡A¤£¹L¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë¨Ì¬O¥i¥H±o¨ì¦¨ªøªº¡A¯à°÷±q¹ï§Ü¦^Âk¨ì¥þµMªº¥ú©ú¡C¥L­Ìªº©R¹B±N¦b¦a²y¤W¨M©w¡A¤£¹L¬O±qÆF©Êªº¨¤«×¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ¥L­Ì±N³Q±Â¤©¼e®e»P¦P±¡¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and as we move into the next phase of your path to Ascension, we feel so privileged to be the ones who are pledged to ensure you are fully prepared. It will be a most wonderful time, and you will enjoy freedom such as you have not really experienced in your present dimension. You do not have much longer living under the present conditions, and soon you will be amazed at how quickly the changes will occur. Be bold and be brave and walk your Light in the true love you hold, and are.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¥Ñ¤_§Ú­Ì¦b¶i¤J§A­Ì´­¤Éªº¤U­Ó¶¥¬q¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¦p¦¹ªº¨É¦³¯SÅv¡A¦¨爲½T«O§A­Ì¥þµM·Ç³Æ¦nªº¾á«O¤H¡C±N·|¨ì¨Ó¤@­Ó³Ì©_¸ñ¯ëªº®É¨è¡A§A­Ì±N¨É¨ü¨ì¦Û¥Ñ¡A¦b·í«eªººû«×§A­ÌÁÙ¥¼¯u¥¿ÅéÅç¹L¡C¦b·í«eªº±ø¥ó¤U§A­Ì¤£¥²¦A§Ô­@§ó¤[¡A«Ü§Ö§A­Ì±NÅå³ß©óÂàÅܵo¥Íªº§Ö³t¡C½Ð«i´±µL¬ÈªºÄ~Äò«e¦æ¡A¦b§A«O«ù»PÁ{¦b©ó¯u¹ê¤§·R®É¦æ¨«¦b¥ú©ú¤¤¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~3¤ë2¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 3/2/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~3¤ë2¤é

A very restricted plan is unfolding whereby our ships of the Galactic Commands will rendezvous with certain members of your societies as well as certain members of your media. You may construe this as ¡¥landings¡¦, and you may not. The term ¡¥mass landings¡¦ has been used from time to time by some of you, but what does a ¡¥mass landing¡¦ signify precisely? We of the Galactic Federation of Light have a great deal of ships orbiting your world at this time and we also have many ships stationed and on patrol throughout this solar system. If we were to land all of our ships or even a large percentage of our ships at one time, this could be perceived as an invasion by those who are yet uninformed of our peaceful intent and by those of you who are allowing the emotion of fear to consume you.

¤@¶µ«D±`«O±Kªº­p¹º¥¿¦b®i¶}¡A§Ú­Ìªº»Èªe«ü´§©x±N·|¦b§Ú­Ìªº²î¤W©M§A­Ìªº¨º¨ÇªÀ·|¹ÎÅ馨­û¥H¤Î´CÅ馨­û·|­±¡C§A¥i¯à·|±N³o­Ó¸ÑÄÀ爲µn³°¡A©Î³\¤£·|¡C³o­Ó¡§¤j³W¼Òµn³°¡¨ªºµü±ø¤w¸g³Q§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¤j¶q¤Þ¥Î¡C¦ý¬O¡§¤j³W¼Òµn³°¡¨¯u¥¿·N¸q¤W«ü¥Nªº¬O¤°麽©O¡H§Ú­Ì¾n²Ï©M¦b¤Ó¶§¨t¤¤¨µÅÞ¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³ªº­¸²î©Î¬O¤j³¡¤Àªº­¸²î¦b¦P¤@®É¶¡µn³°¡A¨º麽³o±N³Q¤H­Ì¡X¡X¨º¨Ç¤£ª¾¹D§Ú­Ìªº©M¥­¥Øªº¥H¤ÎÅý¦Û¤v³Q®`©Èªº±¡ºü§]¾½ªº¤H­Ì¡X¡Xµø爲¤@ºØ«I²¤¡C

Our plans in the near future are to work personally with many selected individuals of your world to perform the necessary tasks to prepare your planet for ascension into the higher realms. We would not describe this part of the overall operation as ¡¥mass landings¡¦, but it will be necessary to direct a number of our ships to ground-level. We do need to rendezvous with those that will be working with us, and we will also be required to navigate some of our ships close to ground-level in order to perform some of the tasks essential for the advancement of your world. Do you see the difference dear ones? Know that when we say to you that we will be working with many of you personally that we mean just that, and nothing or no one will interfere with this plan as it is a necessary step on your way to ascension.
How many of our ships will be navigating throughout your skies is a question that will be answered in the days ahead, and you will not have to take anyone's word on this as you will all be able to devise a rough estimate by totaling the number of sightings, and you will also be able to begin to recognize some of our ships according to size and shape as many of our ships are quite distinctive from some of the others.

§Ú­Ì¦b³Ìªñªº­p¹º¬O©M³\¦h¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¦nªº¤H­Ì·í­±¦X§@¡A°õ¦æ¤@¨Ç¥²­nªº¥ô°È¡AÅý§A­Ì¬P²y¯à°÷¶i¤J§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº´­¤É°µ¦n­ã³Æ¡C§Ú­Ì¤£±N³o¦U³¡¤À©Ò¦³ªº¹B§@ªº§Î®e爲¡§¤j³W¼Òµn³°¡¨¡A¦ý¬O±N¤@©w¼Æ¶qªº­¸²î­°¸¨¨ì¦a­±«o¬O«D±`¤§¥²­nªº¡C§Ú­Ìªº½T»Ý­n©M§Ú­Ìªº¤u§@¹Ù¦ñ­Ì¶°¦X·|­±¡A§Ú­Ì¤]³Q­n¨D¾r¾p§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¥H«KÂ÷¦a­±§ó¥[ªºªñ¡A¦p¦¹¤@¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì´N¥i¥H°õ¦æ¤@¨Ç¹ï§A­Ìªº¥@¬Éµo®i·¥爲¥²­nªº¥ô°È¡C¿Ë·Rªº§A­Ìµo²{°Ï§O¤F¶Ü¡H§A­Ì¥²¶·ª¾¹D¡A·í§Ú­Ì»¡§Ú­Ì±N·|©M§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H·í­±¦X§@ªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ìªº·N«ä´N¬O¡A¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡A¥ô¦ó¤H³£¨S¦³¿ìªkªý¤î³o¶µ­p¹º¡A¦]爲¥¦¬O§A­Ì´­¤Éªº¥²¸g¤§¸ô¡C

How many of you will be working with us is another question that will soon be answered, and we tell you today that we are already making our selections of who we feel would be positive additions to our teams and who have also earned their opportunity. How these opportunities are earned are up to you to answer for yourselves, although we will say to you that our workplace is not very different from many of your working environments in your world, only the nature of some of our work may not be what many of you have ever experienced.

¦³¦h¤Ö§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î±N­n¾r¾pµÛ¬ï¹L§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ±N·|¬O¤@­Ó¦b¤£¤[¤§«á´N·|±o¨ì¸Ñµªªº°ÝÃD¡A§A±N¤£»Ý­n¦V¥ô¦ó¤H°µ¥X©Ó¿Õ¡A¦]爲§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¤H³£±N¦³¯à¤O³q¹L©Ò¦³ªº¥Ø¥ú°µ¥X¤@­Ó²Ê²¤ªº¦ôºâ¡C§A­Ì¤]±N¯à°÷¶}©l®Ú¾Ú¤Ø¤o©M§Îª¬ÃѧO¥X§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î©M¨ä¥Lªº¦³«Ü¤j°Ï§O¡C§A­Ì¤¤¦³¦h¤Ö¤H·|©M§Ú­Ì¦@¦P¤u§@¡A³o¤]¬O¤£¤[¤§«á´N·|±o¨ì¸Ñµªªº¤@­Ó°ÝÃD¡C§Ú­Ì¤µ¤Ñ¯à°÷§i¶D§Aªº´N¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ¥X¤F§Ú­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¥L­Ì¬O§Ú­Ì»{爲·|µ¹§Ú­Ì¹Î¶¤±a¨Ó¿n·¥¦]¯À¡A¦Ó¥B¤w¸gª§¨ú¨ì¤F¥L­Ì¾÷·|ªº¤H­Ì¡C³o¨Ç¾÷·|¬O¦p¦ó³Qª§¨úªº¡A³o´N¬O¬Ý§A­Ì¹ï§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¦^µª¤F¡CÁöµM§Ú­Ì±N·|§i¶D§A§Ú­Ìªº¤u§@¦aÂI©M§A­Ì¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¤u§@Àô¹Ò¬OºIµM¤£¦Pªº¡A¶È¶È¬O§Ú­Ìªº¤u§@©Ê½è¡A´N¥i¯à¬O§A­Ì¦b¦a²y¤W±q¨Ó¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹Lªº¡C

What a wonderful opportunity for the people of your world to see what we are really all about. They will see that we have family structures such as your own, and how we all work and play together no matter what our race or planetary origins. The people of your world will witness our organization working with you to repair the damages done to your world. How then will anyone be taken seriously any longer when they say that we are of evil intent and cannot be trusted?

¹ï§A­Ì¦a²yªº¤H­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A³o±N·|¬O¤@­Óµ´¦nªº¾÷·|¥h±´²M§Ú­Ì¨s³º¹ê¦b·F¤°麽¡C¥L­Ì±N·|µo²{§Ú­Ì¤]©M§A­Ì¤@¼Ë¦³®a®xµ²ºc¡A¤]·|µo²{§Ú­Ì¤@¦P¤u§@©M®T¼Öªº¤è¦¡¡A·íµM³o»PºØ±Ú©M¦æ¬P°_·½³£µLÃö¨t¡C§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤H­Ì±N·|¥Ø¸@§Ú­Ìªº²Õ´©M§A­Ì¦@¦P¤u§@¡A¥h­×½Æ§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤¤w¸g³y¦¨ªº·l¶Ë¡C¨º¦pªG¦³¤H»¡§Ú­Ìªº¥Øªº¬O¨¸´cªº¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¬Û«Hªº®É­Ô¡A³o¼Ëªº¤H±N·|³Q«ç麽¼Ë¥h»{¯u¹ï«Ý©O¡H

There are many of your world who believe this today, but they shall not believe this for very much longer, and this is one of our many goals. Those of you who will be working with us will share their stories of these experiences. We will allow you to bring back home with you evidence of your time spent with us, and you will be asked to share this evidence to those of your world. This is our disclosure plan, to announce to the people of your world that we are here, that we are a peaceful organization, and that we are only here to help, to assist you in the areas of your world that require care and attention. That is what we do, and that is all we do. We do not conquer, we do not pillage, and it will be soon that no one on your planet will be able to say otherwise and be taken seriously. This will be so.

§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤¤w¸g¦³³\¦hªº¤H­Ì¬Û«H³o­Ó¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¤£¬Û«H³o­Ó·|«ùÄò¤Óªø®É¶¡¡A³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¤§¤@¡C§A­Ì¤¤±N­n©M§Ú­Ì¦@¦P¤u§@ªº¤H±N·|¤À¨É¥L­Ì¦³Ãö³o¨Ç¸g¾úªº¬G¨Æ¡C§Ú­Ì±N·|¤¹³\§A­Ì±N§A­Ìªº©M§Ú­Ì¦@³B®É±o¨ìªºÃÒ¾Ú±a¦^¨ì®a¤¤¡A§A­Ì¤]±N·|³Q­n¨D©M§A­Ì¦a²y¤Wªº¤H­Ì¤À¨É³o¨ÇÃÒ¾Ú¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº´¦ÅS­p¹º¡A爲ªº¬O§i¶D§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤ªº¤H­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØ¡A§Ú­Ì¬O¤@­Ó©M¥­ªº²Õ´¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùضȶȬO爲¤FÀ°§U¡A¦b¥@¬É¤¤»Ý­nÃöª`ªº»â°ìÀ°§U§A­Ì¡C³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì©Ò°µªº¨Æ±¡¡A¤]¬O§Ú­Ìªº®Ú¥»¥ô°È¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O©ºªA¡A§Ú­Ì¤£·|±°¹Ü¡A¤£¤[¤§«á´N¤£·|¦³¤H¹ï§Ú­Ì»¡¤T¹D¥|¡A¤]¤£·|³Q§Ú­Ì»{¯u¹ï«Ý¡]¦]爲¨S¦³¤H·|»¡§Ú­Ìªº¥Øªº¬O¨¸´cªº¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¯à³Q¬Û«H¡^¡C¨Æ¹ê´N¬O³o¼Ë¡C

We see so many of you doing your best to spread this truth, and we thank you so very much for your hard work and determination. We do see others of your world not only buying into the lies about us, but also making efforts to spread these falsehoods to others. This is your right and your free will choice. We only ask you to learn more about the sources of this information you are spreading about us. We ask you to examine why it is you resonate with these fear peddlers, and try to use better your powers of intuition and feel the energy these individuals are giving off. Do they radiate with love? Do you feel that their words can be trusted? Do their messages radiate with truth or deception? Please ask yourself these questions before you take part in the sharing and dissemination of these lies that can be, at certain levels, very detrimental to our mission here and to the people of your world.

§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£§A­Ì¤¤¦³³\¦h¤H³£¬OºÉ¦Û¤v³Ì¤jªº§V¤O¨Ó¶Ç¼½³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`·PÁ§A­Ìªº§V¤O¤u§@©M§A­Ìªº¨M¤ß¡C¦ý¦P®É§Ú­Ì¤]µo²{ªº½T¦s¦bµÛ¤@¨Ç¤H¤£¶È¶È¬O±N§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b·í°µ¬O¤@­ÓÁÀ¨¥¡AÁÙ§V¤O±N³o­Óµê°²ªº«H®§¶Ç¼½µ¹¨ä¥Lªº¤H¡C°µ¥X¿ï¾Ü¡A³o¬O§A­ÌªºÅv§Q©M¦Û¥Ñ¡C§Ú­Ì¶È¶È¬O»Ý­n§A­Ì±q§A­Ì¥¿¦b¶Ç¼½ªº«H®§¨Ó·½¤¤¾Ç·|§ó¦h¡C§Ú­Ì»Ý­n§AÀˬd¥X爲¤°麽¬O§A©M³o¨Ç®`©ÈªºÁx¤p°­­Ì産¥Í¤F¦@»ï¡AµM«áºÉ§Aªº§V¤O§ó¦nªº§Q¥Î§Aªºª½Ä±¥h·P¨ü³o¨Ç¤H­Ì©ÒÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Óªº¯à¶q¡C¥L­Ì¨S¦³¿ç®g¨ì·R麽¡H§A»{爲¥L­Ìªº¨¥»y¯à³Q¬Û«H麽¡H¥L­Ìªº«H®§¬O³Q¯u¬ÛÁÙ¬O³QÁÀ¨¥©Ò¿ç®g¤F©O¡H½Ð¦b§A­Ì­ã³Æ°Ñ»P¤À¨É©M¶Ç¼½³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥ªº®É­Ô¥n°Ý¦Û¤v¡A¦]爲³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥¦b¬YºØµ{«×¤W¨Ó»¡¡A¹ï§Ú­Ìªº¨Ï©R¡A¹ï¥@¬É¤Wªº¤H­Ì¨Ó»¡³£¬O¦³®`ªº¡C

We are not suggesting you follow our instructions or wishes. We wish to make it clear that we honor and respect your right to exercise your free will choice. We are only asking that those of you who choose to take part in this disinformation agenda choose carefully who you wish to trust as a source of your information. We feel that with a certain level of research and background checking, you may be surprised who and what is behind some of these individuals whose words you are accepting as truth and are passing on to others. That is all we ask of you. Is this fair enough dear ones?

§Ú­Ì¤£«Øij§A­ÌÅ¥±q§Ú­Ìªº«ü¥O©Î¬O·NÄ@¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì²M·¡ªº¬O§Ú­Ì´L­«¨Ã¥H§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¿ï¾ÜªºÅv§Q爲ºa¡C§Ú­Ì¶È¶È»Ý­n¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü°Ñ»Pµê°²±¡³ø¤éµ{ªº¤H­Ì°µ¥X»{¯uªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¨ì©³½Ö¤~À³¸Ó³Q§A«H¥ô爲«H®§ªº¨Ó·½¡C§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¥u¦³¸g¹L¤@©w¤ô¥­ªº¬ã¨s©M­I´ºªº½Õ¬d¡A§A­Ì¤~¥i¯à·|Åå³Y©ó§A©Ò±µ¨ü¨Ãµø爲¯u²z¡A¨Ã¥¿¦b¶Ç¼½µ¹¨ä¥L¤Hªº¸Ü¡A¬O¥X¦Û¤°麽¼Ë¡A¦³µÛ¦p¦ó­I´ºªº¤H¤§¤f¡C³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì·Q°Ý§Aªº¡C³o¹ï¨C­Ó¤H¨Ó»¡³£¤w¸g¨¬°÷¤F§a¡H

Much of our mission rides on the acceptance of us by certain number of your citizens. We feel we will reach this quota in due time and all of your world will benefit greatly upon this success. We ask you though, how much longer should the people of your world suffer because so many not only continue to buy into the fear-based lies about us, but who also willingly participate in the spreading of this disinformation? How much longer? This is what we ask.

§Ú­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¥ô°Èªº¬I¦æ¨ú¨M©ó§Ú­Ì¬O§_³Q¤@©w¼ÆÃBªº¥Á衆©Ò±µ¨ü¡C§Ú­Ì»{爲¤H¼Æ±N·|¦b¾A·íªº®É¶¡¹F¨ì¡A§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¥þ¥Á±N·|¦b³o¶µ¦¨¥\¤¤¨ü¯q­ê²L¡CºÉºÞ§Ú­Ì°Ý§A­Ì¡A¥Ñ©ó¨º麽¦hªº¤H­Ì¤£¶È¶È¬OÄ~Äò³´¤J¥O¤H®`©ÈªºÁÀ¨¥¤§¤¤¡A¦Ó¥BÁÙ¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº¤H­ÌÄ@·N°Ñ»P¶Ç¼½µê°²ªº¨Æ¹ê¡A§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤H­ÌÁÙ±N¦b¤ô²`¤õ¼ö¤¤©Ó¨ü¦h¤[¡H¨ì©³·|¦³¦h¤[©O¡H³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº°ÝÃD¡C

Allow us to prove to you who we are and what we have come here to do. Do you think you have so much to lose? Do you think you are free today? Do you think the Cabal does not have plans to enslave you? Many of you see clearly that the dark ones are losing their grip on you. What do you think is the cause of this, and why do you feel the Cabal does not implement their plan to completely enslave you? Why are their detainment centers they have built all over the world not being filled with those of the voices of dissent? Why do you think those who are quickly losing their power and control over you sit by idly and watch as this all happens without amassing any resistance? Ask yourself these questions dear ones, and you may begin to see us in a different light, the light we deserve and have earned.

½Ð¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¦V§A­ÌÃÒ¹ê§Ú­Ì¬O½Ö¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùØ°µ¤°麽¡C§A»{爲§A¥¢¥h¤F«Ü¦hªF¦è麽¡H§A»{爲§A¤µ¤Ñ¬O¦Û¥Ñªº麽¡H§A»{爲³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤£·|¦³­p¹º¨Ó¥£§Ð§A­Ì麽¡H³\¦h¤H³£¬Ý²M·¡¤F³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡A´N¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥¿¦b¥¢¥h¹ï§A­Ìªº±±¨î¡C¨º§A­Ì»{爲³o¥ó¨Æ±¡ªº­ì¦]¬O¤°麽©O¡H爲¤°麽§A­Ì·|»{爲³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¨S¦³¦b°õ¦æ¥L­Ì¥£§Ð§A­Ìªº­p¹ºªº©O¡H爲¤°麽¥L­Ì¦b¥@¬É¦U¦a«Ø³yªº©ë¯d¤¤¤ß¤£·|¥Rº¡µÛ²§Ä³ªºÁn­µ©O?§A»{爲爲¤°麽¨º¨Ç«Ü§Ö´N­n¥¢¥h¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O©M¹ï§A­Ì±±¨îªº¤H­Ì·|§¤¦b´È¤l¤WµL©Ò¨Æ¨ÆµM«á¬ÝµÛ³o¤@¤Á¦p¦¹¶¶§Q¦aµo¥Í©O¡H¦n¦n°Ý°Ý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A§A¥i¯à´N·|¶}©l§â§Ú­Ìµø爲¤@ºØ¤£¦Pªº¥ú©ú¡A§Ú­Ì­È±o©Mª§¨ú¨Óªº¥ú©ú¡C

We wish to share with you what we have, not take. We have the power and the means to take at will if this is what we desired, yet we have undertaken a wide ranging campaign to awaken you and empower you. Why would we do that if we wish to conquer? Those of you helping to spread the lies about us, please ask yourself these questions. This is all we ask, and we thank you for taking the time to make a qualified decision as to which messages you choose to share about us.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ©M§A­Ì¤À¨É¦Ó¤£¬O±a¨«§Ú­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªºªF¦è¡C§Ú­Ì¾Ö¦³¤O¶q©MÀH·N±a¨«ªº¤èªk¡A¦pªG§Ú­Ì³Q­n¨Dªº¸Ü¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¼sªx¶}®i¤@¨t¦C¹B°Ê¨Ó³ê¿ô§A­Ì©Mµ¹§A­Ì¯à¶q¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì·Q­n©ºªA§A­Ì¡A¨º§Ú­Ì爲¤°麽­n°µ³o¨Ç©O¡H¨º¨Ç¶Ç¼½Ãö©ó§Ú­ÌªºÁÀ¨¥ªº¤H­Ì¡A¦n¦n°Ý°Ý§A­Ì¦Û¤v³o´X­Ó°ÝÃD¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³·Q°ÝªºªF¦è¡A§Ú­Ì·PÁ§A­Ìªá®É¶¡°µ¥X¤@­Ó©ú½Tªº¨M©w¡A§A¿ï¾Ü¥h¤À¨Éªº¦³Ãö©ó§Ú­Ìªº¨M©w¡C

Moving on to recent developments in and around your world, we have turned up the pressure on the remaining space forces of the dark Cabal and we can safely report that their forces are dwindling down quickly in size and the end for their once sizable array of space fighters is soon at hand. As we have made clear on many occasions, we do everything in our power to see that no physical harm comes to those soldiers manning these space fighters and other space related systems, and those taken into custody are removed from this area and relocated to safe zones where they can begin their reeducation programs where the first thing they will learn is the reality of who they were fighting for. As we have said, this comes as quite a surprise to many of them. We also see this information coming as quite a surprise to many of your world as well, and we will back up what we share with you with undeniable evidence, as we possess great technology that can offer irrefutable proof of what we offer as fact.

²{¦bÄ~Äò¦^¨ì³Ìªñ¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤©Î¬O©P³òªºµo®i¤¤¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¹ï¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î´Ý¾lªºÅv¤OªÅ¶¡¬I¥[§ó¤jªºÀ£¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷©ú½Tªº»¡¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O¦b½d³ò¤W¥¿¦b§Ö³t´î¤p¡A¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O«Ü§Ö´N·|²×µ²¡A¦]爲¤@¤j§åªºªÅ¶¡¾Ô¤h­Ì´N­n¨ì¨Ó¤F¡C¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¦b«Ü¦h³õ¦X³£²M·¡¦aªí¹F¹Lªº¡A§Ú­Ì±NºÉ¦Û¤v©Ò¦³ªº§V¤O¥h«OÅ@³o¨Ç°t³Æ¤FªÅ¶¡¸Ë³Æ©M¨ä¥LªºªÅ¶¡¬ÛÃöªº¨t²Î¡A¥H¤Î±a¤JºÊºÞªº¾Ô¤h­Ì¤£·|¥ô¦óªº·l¶Ë¡A¨Ã±q³o­Ó¦aÂIÂಾ¨ì¦w¥þªº°Ï°ì·í¤¤¡A¦b¨ºùØ¡A¥L­Ì¯à°÷¶}©l¥L­Ìªº¦A±Ð¨|¶µ¥Ø¡A³o­Ó¶µ¥Ø·í¤¤¡A¥L­Ì­n¾Ç²ßªº²Ä¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡´N¬O¥L­Ì爲½Ö¦Ó¾Ôªº¯u¬Û¡C¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì´¿»¡¹Lªº¤@¼Ë¡A³o¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡¡A³o³£·|«D±`ªºÅå³Y¡C§Ú­Ì¤]µo²{³o­Ó«H®§¹ï§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡¤]¬O«D±`ªºÅå³Y¡A§Ú­Ì±N¤ä«ù§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì¤À¨Éªº¤£¥i§_»{ªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì±±¨î¤F¤j³¡¤Àªº¯à°÷´£¨Ñ¤£¥iÅG»éªº§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñ§@爲¨Æ¹êÃÒ¾Úªº§Þ³N¡C

Many of you will be quite astonished of the crimes committed against you, and we say to you to look beyond anger and any need for revenge and instead focus on adequate justice and rehabilitation for these souls. Many souls today who are very positive members of their Galactic communities were once aligned with the dark and fought against the forces of light, but there is always an opportunity for one to find their way back to the light and every soul deserves this chance. You are all children of your Creator, and as such all deserve all the guidance and nurturing required to bring you up into the light. We suggest to you that you find a way to allow these lost souls to receive the restructuring that will allow them this chance. There may even be some of you that were given just this opportunity and a chance to find your way back to the path into the light.

§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H±N·|Åå³Y©ó¥Ç¸o¶°¹Î¦b§A­Ì¨­¤W©Ò¥Ç¤Uªº¸o¦æ¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¯à°÷¤£­n¶È¶È¬O¥Í®ð©M産¥Í³ø´_ªº·Qªk¡A¦Ó¬O¶°¤¤ºë¤O¦b¨¬°÷ªº¤½¥­©M³o¨ÇÆF»îªº´_­ì¤§¤W¡C³\¦h¦p¤µ¦b»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤¤«D±`¿n·¥ªº¦¨­û´¿¸g¤]¬O¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¦P·ù¡A¤]·|»P¥ú©úªº¤O¶q§@¾Ô¡A¦ý§ä¨ì¥ú©ú¦^Âkªº¾÷·|Á`¬O¦s¦bªº¡A¨C¤@­ÓÆF»î³£­È±o³o¼Ëªº¾÷·|¡C§A­Ì³£¬O³yª«¥Dªº«Ä¤l¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£­È±o±N§A­Ì±a¤J¥ú©úªº«ü¤Þ©M°ö¨|¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì§ä¨ì¤@­Ó¤èªkÅý¥¢¥h¦Û§ÚªºÆF»î¯à°÷±µ¨ü­«¶ìªº¾÷·|¡A§A­Ì¤¤¥i¯à¦³¨Ç³£³£»Ý­n³o¼Ëªºµ¹¤©³o¼Ëªº¾÷·|©M¿ï¾Ü¥hµo²{¦^¨ì³q¦V¥ú©úªº¹D¸ô¡C

We see the heat beginning to be turned up on the members of the Cabal and we see they now have no place to turn, with no alternatives but complete surrender. No more are they plotting and scheming as now their days are filled with conference calls with legal teams in an attempt to construct some sort of defense when they are inevitably brought before a court of justice. Once a tight brotherhood of criminals devoted to their dark agenda, today they seek to blame one another and offer some of their pawns as scapegoats and patsies.

§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£³±¿Ñ¥Ç¸o¶°¹Î¦¨­û¤¤¶}©l¥X²{À£¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£¥L­Ì²{¦b¨S¦³¨ä¥Lªº¸ô¥i¥H¨«¡A¨S¦³¿ï¾Ü¡A¥u¯à§ë­°¡C¥L­Ì¨S¦³®É¶¡±K¿Ñ©Mµ¦¹º¦]爲²{¦b¥L­Ì¨C¤Ñ³£¦£©óªk«ß¹ÎÅ骺·|ij¹q¸Ü¡A爲ªº¬O¯à°÷¦b¥L­Ì¤£¥iÁקK¦a­n³Q±a¨ì¤½¥­¥¿¸qªºªk®x·í¤¤«e«Ø¥ß¤@¨Ç¨¾¿m±¹¬I¡C¸o¥Ç­Ì´¿¸gªº¤â¨¬±¡½Ë¦­´N¤F¶Â·tªº¤éµ{¡A¦p¤µ¥L­Ì¸Õ¹Ï¥hÂk©S¨ä¥L¤H¡A©Î¬O±N¥L­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¤Á¤H§@爲´À¸o¦Ï©Î¬OÀ¶¤Ò¡C

Some of these individuals today are attempting to run and to hide from the justice that will surely find them, as we have means to locate them where ever it is they shall try to hide. Each of those who have plotted and schemed against your people will be brought to justice; there will be no other way as their fate has already been chosen by they themselves. These names will be many, and the list will grow as arrests are made. Justice will be had by the people of your world, and you will not have very much longer to begin to witness this for yourselves.

¤@¨Ç¸Õ¹Ï°k¶]©M¸úÁתk«ß¨îµôªº¤H­Ì¤@©w·|§ä¨ì¨º¨Ç¤H¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦³©w¦ì¥L­ÌÂè­¤§¦aªº¤èªk¡C¨C¤@­Ó±K¿Ñ­p¹º¹ï§Ü¤H¥Áªº¤H³£±N·|¨ü¨ì¥¿¸qªº¼f§P¡A¥L­Ì¤£·|¦³¨ä¥LªºÂk±J¦]爲¥L­Ìªº©R¹B¤w¸g³Q¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¿ï¾Ü¡C³o¨Ç¦W¦r·|¦³«Ü¦h¡A³o±i¦W³æ±N·|¦]爲ÀHµÛ¶e®·¦æ°Ê¦Ó¼W¥[¡C§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤H­Ì±N·|¾Ö¦³¥¿¸q¡A§A­Ì±N¦b¤£¤[¤§«á´N¶}©l¿Ë²´¨£ÃÒ³o¤@¤Á¡C

Turning towards your new financial system, there are many men and women who have been working on your new system tirelessly for months, and for some, even years now. Your old system has already crumbled, it is not crumbling. It is being held up by smoke and mirrors at this time. Your World Bank and the US Federal Reserve are bankrupt. They are not being permitted to pass the worthless pieces of paper they print at will, as these notes have no intrinsic value. They are just paper, nothing more.

²{¦bÂà¦V§A­Ì·sªº¸gÀÙÅé¨t¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¦b§A­Ìªº·sªº¸gÀÙÅ餤¤£ª¾­Â«å¦a¤u§@¤F¦n´X­Ó¤ë¡A¦³¨Ç¥i¯à¬O¦n´X¦~¡C§A­ÌªºÂ¨t²Î¤w¸g±Y¼ì¡A¦ý¬Oªí­±¤W¨Ã«D¦p¦¹¡A¦]爲¥¦²{¦b¥¿¦b³Q´ÛÄFªº°gÃúÅ¢¸n¡A§A­Ìªº¥@¬É»È¦æ©M¬üÁpÀx¤w¸g¯}産¡A¥L­Ì¨S¦³¦pÄ@³Q¤¹³\³q¹L³o¨Ç¥¢¥h»ù­Èªº¿ú¹ô¡A¦]爲³o¨ÇªF¦è¤w¸g¨S¦³¥¦­Ìªº©T¦³»ù­È¤F¡C°£¤F¤@±i¯È¤§¥~¡A¥¦­Ì¤@¤å¤£­È¡C

The people of your world have a new system waiting in the wings that will carry you to your ascension. This is the plan, and has been the plan for far longer than many of you may realize at this time. Many dedicated men and women have offer their services towards this new system and much of their labors have been of a strictly volunteer nature. Much appreciation for their efforts is called for, and upon the unveiling of your new system many of these courageous men and women will be made known to you, and they and the story of the creation of your new system will also be made known to you throughout many of your media outlets. You can be assured of this. Do not allow yourselves to lose hope for your new system as it is very real do ones, and it is nearly ready for its historical launch.

§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤ªº¤H­Ì¤w¸g¾Ö¦³¤@­Ó®i¯Í°ª­¸ªº·s¨t²Î¡A¥¦±N·|±a§A¶i¤J§Aªº´­¤É¤§¤¤¡C³o´N¬O­p¹º¡A¤w¸g¬O¤@­Ó«ùÄò¤F«Üªø®É¶¡ªº­p¹º¡A¤ñ§A­Ì³\¦h¤H²{¦b»{ÃѨ쪺ÁÙ­n§ó¥[ªºªø¡C³\¦h±Mª`ªº¤H­ÌªA°È©ó³o­Ó·s¨t²Î¡A¦h³¡¤Àªº³Ò°Ê³£¬O¥L­Ìªº¦ÛÄ@©^Äm¡C¥L­Ìªº§V¤O©IÆ~§Ú­ÌªºÆg½à¡A¦b§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î¤½¶}ªº®É­Ô¡A³o¨Ç«i´±ªº¤H­Ì´N·|³Q³Q¤j®a©Ò»{ÃÑ¡C¥L­Ìªº§V¤O©M§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Îªº³Ð«Ø³£·|³q¹L§A­Ìªº·s»D´CÅé¦V§A­Ì§iª¾¡C§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó½T«H¡C¤£­nÅý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥¢¥h¤F¹ï·s¨t²Îªº§Æ±æ¦]爲¥¦¯uªº«Ü¦³§@¥Î¡A§Y±N¶}©l¥¦¾ú¥v©Êªº©ºµ{¡C

Your new system will alleviate many of the inherent flaws and limitations of your old system, namely in the way money is created and circulated. Your new system will supply a currency backed by genuine precious metals, in contrast to your old system that held relatively miniscule amounts of gold reserve. This has been the problem at the center of your economic woes, and will not be a factor in your new system as one hundred percent of your new currency will be backed by real and tangible value. Your new system will relieve the strains that have been unduly placed upon you due to the old system that created wealth for a few out of debt of the many. Your new system will not be based on debt, and will allow every member of your human family to prosper the way your journey has always been intended.

§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î±N´î»´Â¨t²Î©T¦³ªº¯Ê³´©M¤£¨¬¡A´«¥y¸Ü»¡´N¬O¿ú¬O¥Î¤@ºØ¤èªk³Q¨î³y©M¬y³qªº¡C§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î±N´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó·sªº¬y³q¡A©M§A­Ì«Ø¥ß¦b¬Û¹ï·L¤pªº¶Àª÷Àx³Æ¤§¤UªºÂ¨t²Î¬Û¤ñ¡A¥¦¨Ì¾a¦b¶Q­«ª÷Äݤ§¤U¡C³o­Ó¨t²Î¤w¸g¦¨爲§A­Ì¸gÀÙ§x¹Òªº¤¤¤ß¡A¥¦±N¤£·|¦¨爲§A­Ì·s¨t²Îªº¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¦]¯À¦]爲§A­Ìªº·sªº¬y³q±N¬O«Ø¥ß¦b¦Ê¤À¤§¦Êªº¯u¹ê©M¦³§Î¸ê産¤§¤W¡C§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î±N·|¸Ñ°£©ñ¦b§A­Ì¨­¤W¡A¥Ñ©ó¨t²Î爲¤F¸Ñ°£¤@¨Ç¶Å°È¦Ó³Ð³y°]´I¦Ó産¥ÍªºÀ£¤O¡C§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î±N¤£·|«Ø¥ß¦b¶Å°È¤§¤W¡A¥¦±N·|¨Ï±o¨C¤@­Ó¤HÃþ®a®x¤¤ªº¦¨­û³£¯à°÷¦b®È³~¤¤­p¹º¦nªº¤@¤Á§ó¥[¦¨¥\¡C

Upon the launch of your new system, your people will be released from their shackles of debt, and we see great relief and joy sweeping all across your world. This will be a tremendous boost as you head down the home stretch towards your ascension, and we see your collective vibration jumping at the news that your old system is dead and your new system has now been born.

·í§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î¶}©l¨Ï¥Îªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ìªº¤H­Ì±N·|±q¶Å°Èªº¤â铐¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£¤F«Ü¤jªº¦w¼¢©M¼Ö½ì®u¨÷§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¡C³o¹ï§A´­¤Éªº¨R¨ë¶¥¬q¡A´Â¦V§A³Ì²×ªºÂk±J¬O¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº±À°Ê¤O¡C§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£§A­Ìªº¶°ÅéÀq«´¦a¦bªYµM±µ¨ü§A­ÌªºÂ¨t²Î¤w¸g¦º¤`¡A§A­Ìªº·s¨t²Î¥¿¦b½Ï¥Íªº·s»D¡C

This day will surely be a most triumphant day for humanity, and will be one of the most significant days in the entire history of your world. This day is coming; you can be assured of this. We ask you to do your part and help this day manifest. Bringing the members of your Cabal to justice is the triggering point of your new system, and we ask you to continue to spread the news of the arrests that will soon be broadcast through your media.

³o¤@¤Ñ±N¬O¤HÃþ¾ú¥v¤W³Ì¦¨¥\ªº¤@¤Ñ¡A¤]·|¬O¦b¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¾ú¥v¤W³Ì¨ã¦³·N¸qªº¤@¤Ñ¡C³o¤@¤Ñ´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷½T«H³o¤@¤Á¡A»Ý­n§A­ÌªºÀ°§U¨Ï±o³o¤@¤Ñ¥X²{¡C±N³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¦¨­û±a¨ìªk®x·í¤¤¬O§A­Ì·s¨t²ÎªºÄ²µoÂI¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n§A­ÌÄ~Äò«Å¶Ç³±¿Ñ¥Ç¸o¶°¹Îªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê±N¦b¤£¤[¤£¤§«á³Q·s»D´CÅé¼s¼½³ø¹Dªº®ø®§¡C

We have shared with you how important it is that you set the table for this event, as we wish for as many of your world to benefit as greatly as possible from this breaking news. Please do your part to give others some idea of what these proceedings mean to them. This is your task at this time. As we have said, you will not be left looking foolish, as these arrests will happen and already we see related legal proceedings finding their way to the people of your world through many of your media outlets. Other major media outlets will begin their coverage of these events in time as well, and the mass arrests of members of the Cabal will make headlines, you will not have to dig deep to locate this coverage.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g©M§A­Ì¤À¨É¤F§A­Ì爲³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó«Ø¥ß¥­¥x¬O¦³¦h麽ªº­«­n¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±qÃz¥Xªº®ø®§¤¤Àò¯q¯à°÷ºÉ¥i¯àªº¦h¡C½Ð°µ¦n§A­Ìªº¤u§@¡A§i¶D¤H­Ì³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡³£·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽¡C¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¡A³o¬O§Aªº¥ô°È¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì»¡¹Lªº¨º¼Ë¡A§A±N¤£·|³Q³æ¿W¯d¤U¡A¬Ý¤W¥h¶Ì¤l¤@¯ë¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê±N·|µo¥Í¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¬Ý¨£¬ÛÃöªºªk«ßµ{§Ç³q¹L§A­Ìªº´CÅé§ä¨ì¤F§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H­Ì¡C¨ä¥L¥D­nªº´CÅé¤]±N·|¤Î®É¶}©l¥L­Ì¹ï³o¨Ç¨Æ¥óªº¥þ­±³ø¹D¡A³o­Ó¹ï³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­ûªº¤j³W¼Òªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê±N·|¦¨爲ÀY±ø¡A§A­Ì±N«Ü»´©ö¦a´N·|µo²{³o¨Ç·s»D¡C

From our vantage point we see all the different areas of our mission proceeding smoothly, and all remains perfectly on schedule. We again thank you, our agents in the field, and we say to you to continue to persevere as you are fastly approaching the light at the end of the tunnel. You do not have long to wait until we can begin working personally with you and this difficult area of your assignment will be finally behind you. You are all doing a truly wonderful job, and we thank each and every one of you for your tremendous efforts and your courage to stand up for what you believe in.

±q§Ú­Ìªº¦³§Q¦ì¸m¤W¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£¤F§Ú­Ì¦h¦³¤£¦P¦a¤èªº¨Ï©R³£¦b¶¶§Q¦a¶i¦æµÛ¡A¦b¤éµ{¤W³£¶i¦æªº«D±`§¹¬ü¡C§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸·PÁ§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³o­Ó»â°ìªº¥N²z¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­ÌÄ~Äò°í«ù¤U¥h¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¥¿¦b«Ü§Ö¦a±µªñÀG¹D²×ÂI³Bªº¥ú©ú¡C§A­Ì¤£»Ý­nµ¥«Ý¤Óªø®É¶¡¡Aª½¨ì§Ú­Ì¶}©l©M§A­Ì¤@¦P¤u§@¡A§A­Ì¥ô°Èªº§xÃø³¡¤À§Y±N¨ì¨Ó¡C§A­Ì³£¦b°µ¤@¶µ«D±`ºë±mªº¤u§@¡A§Ú­Ì·PÁ§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A·PÁ§A­Ìªº¤£¾Ó§V¤O©M§A­Ìªº¤ä«ù§A­Ìªº«H¥õªº«i®ð¡C

This is one of the reasons you have been chosen for this assignment, as to act as a Wayshower for your fellow man, as courage and conviction are traits well worth the pursuit to obtain them. It is hoped that many of your brothers and sisters will take notice and respond to this vibration. Continue to do your best and lead by example, as your actions and not words are always the best teacher.

³o¬O§A­Ì³Q¿ï¨ì³o¶µ¥ô°È¤¤ªº¤@­Ó­ì¦]¡A´N¹³¬O§êºt¤@­Ó爲§A¨­«áªº¤H­Ì«ü¤Þªº»â¸ô¤H¡A¥¿¦p¥I¥Xªº«i®ð©M«H©À¦b°l¨D¥H±o¨ì¥L­Ìªº®É­Ô¬O¦p¦¹­È±o¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ìªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¯à°÷ª`·N¨ì¥H¤Î¦^Âе¹§Ú­Ì³oºØ¤ßÆFªº·PÀ³¡CÄ~ÄòºÉ¦Û¤vªº§V¤O¡A§@爲º]¼Ë¤@¼Ë«ü¤Þ¤H­Ì¡A¦]爲¦æ°Ê¤~¬O³Ì¦nªº¦Ñ®v¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹

¡iMatthew Ward¡j 2012¦~3¤ë1¤é«H®§
Matthew Ward ¡X March 1, 2012
°¨­×¡P¨U¼w - 2012¦~3¤ë1¤é«H®§

Fear subsiding in collective consciousness; divine grace in karmic completion; light forces' success against Illuminati; developments in coming months; Zionism; duality, divisiveness; family pre-birth agreements; children living in Nirvana

®£Äߦb¶°Åé·NÃѪº®ø¥¢¡F¹ï©ó·~¤O§¹µ²ªº¯«¸t®¦¨å¡F¥ú©ú¤O¶q¹ï§Ü¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¦¨¥\¡F«e¤è·³¤ëªºµo®i¡F¤G¤¸©Ê¡A¤ÀÂ÷¡F®a®xªº­«¥Í¨óij¡F©¹¥Í«áªº«Ä¤l­Ì

1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. There is such diverse and fervent activity in your world, even lightworkers may find it difficult to connect all the dots that show the light is subverting the dark ones¡¦ efforts at every turn. It is heartening that many of you have correctly discerned that the Illuminati are using the only tactic left in their arsenal: fear. The talks about preemptive strikes against Iran to prevent that country¡¦s possibility of producing a nuclear weapon; the possibility of a terrorist attack on New York City; the possibility of another devastating earthquake in Japan; the possibility that North Korea may become sufficiently menacing to cause war in Southeast Asia.

1. ¦b¥Í©R³oÀYªº©Ò¦³ÆF»î±aµÛ·R°Ý­Ô¡A§Ú¬O°¨­×¡C¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤¦³µÛ¦hºØ¦h¼Ë»P±j¯Pªº¬¡°Ê¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì³£¥i¯àµo²{¦Û¤vÃø¥H³s±µ¨ì©Ò¦³ÅܤÆÂI¡A³s±µ¸t¥ú¥HÀ³¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹ï§Üªº¶ÕÀY¡C¤£¹L¹ª»R¤H¤ßªº¬O¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¥¿½TªºÃѧO¥X¥ú·Ó¬£¨Ï¥ÎªºÉ«­Ç¡G¨î³y®£Äß¡C³o¨Ç½Í½×Ãö©ó¦p¦ó¥H¥ýµo¨î¤Hªº¤è¦¡¹ï¥I¥ì®Ô¡Aªý¤î³o¨Ç°ê®a¨Ï¥Î®ÖªZ¾¹ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡FÁÙ¦³®£©ÆŧÀ»¯Ã¬ù«°ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡F¥H¤Î¹ï©ó¤é¥»¨î³y¥t¤@³õ·´·À©Ê¦a¾_ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡F ¥H¤Î¥_Áú¹ï©óªF«n¨Èªº¾Ôª§«Â¯Ù¡C

2. From our vantage point that permits viewing the collective consciousness, we know that few are buying into those scenarios, none of which is part of Earth¡¦s destiny. Even those who still are slumbering insofar as understanding that these moments at hand are fast leading to Earth¡¦s Golden Age are aiding the light by refusing to live in fear of ¡§possibilities¡¨.

2. ±q§Ú­Ì³o­Ó¦³§Q¦ì¸m¥i¥H³Q¤¹³\Æ[¹î¶°Å骺·NÃÑ¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¤@¤p¼¼¤H¥¿¸Õ¹Ï±a¤J³o¨Ç¼@¥»¡A¥B¥þ³¡³£¤£¬O¦a²y¨Ï©Rªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨º¨Ç¨ÌÂÂÁÙ³B©ó³Â¤ìª¬ºAªº¤H³£¥¿¦b²z¸Ñ³oºØ³Ó¨é¦b´¤ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡A³q¹L©Úµ´¥Í¬¡©ó¥ô¦ó¡§®£Äß¡¨¥i¯àªºª¬ºA¡A¦Ó¥¿§Ö³tªº¤Þ»â¦Ü¦a²y¶Àª÷®É¥N¡A±a¨Ó¸t¥ú¤§¤O¡C

3. Nevertheless, let us insert at this point a reader¡¦s question: ¡§Fear can be directed positively, so why do you keep saying that we must stay out of fear?¡¨ We say ¡§stay out of fear¡¨ because its magnified energy prevents light from reaching consciousness, thereby keeping individuals mired in third density, unable to evolve spiritually and intellectually. Fear precludes sound reasoning, common sense, logical questioning and the will to rise up against tyranny and corruption¡Xthat is why puppets of the dark forces were able to control the peoples of Earth for many millennia. The dark ones ¡§feed¡¨ on the energy of fear¡Xwithout it, they cannot exist!

3.¤£¹L¡AÁÙ¬O¥ýÅý§Ú­Ì´¡¤J¨Ó¦Û¤@­ÓŪªÌªº°ÝÃD¡G¡§®£Ä߯à°÷³Q±o¥HºÞ²z¡A¨º麽爲¤°麽§A­n¤@ª½»¡§Ú­Ì¥²¶·²æÂ÷®£Äß©O¡H¡¨§Ú­Ì»¡¡§²æÂ÷®£Äß¡¨¡A³o¬O¦]爲¥¦©ñ¤j¤F¯à¶q¡Aªý¤î¤F¥ú¤§¤O¶qIJ¤Î·NÃÑ¡A±q¦ÓÅý­Ó¤H²`³´©ó²Ä¤T±K«×ªº¸Y±Kª¬ºA¡AµLªk¶i¦æÆF©Ê»Pª¾©Êªº¶i¤Æ¡C®£Äߧ«Ãª¤F°·¥þªº±À½×¡A±`ÃÑ¡AÅÞ¿è«äºû¥H¤Î±q±M¨î»P»G±Ñ´£°ª¦Û¨­ªº·NÄ@--³o´N»¡©ú¤F爲¤°麽¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº³ÈÀw¯à°÷³Q±±¨î¡A¤HÃþ³Q¹K¨î¦b¶Â·t¤¤¼Æ¤d¦~¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº­¹ª«´N¬O¡§®£Äß¡¨ªº¯à¶q--¨S¦³¤F¥¦¡A¥L­Ì´NµLªk¦s¦b¡I

4. It is with elation that we see fear subsiding in the collective consciousness, but it¡¦s as potent as ever on an individual basis. Through the universal law of attraction, the energy of fearful individuals goes out into the universe and attracts matching energy; like a boomerang it returns and brings with it still more fearful circumstances for the person to deal with. Anyone who is ¡§courting¡¨ fear in the belief that it can be directed positively is playing with fire. It would be confusing that powerful negative energy with its more powerful opposite: the positivity of living steadfastly in the light, which gives rise to the self-confidence, spiritual strength, courage, wise judgment and determination that can overcome hardships encountered.

4. ±aµÛ¿³¾Ä¤§±¡¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì®£Äߥ¿±q¶°Åé·NÃѤ¤®ø¥¢¡A¥¦½T¹ê¦b­Ó¤H¼h­±¦³µÛ«Ü¤j¼vÅT¤O¡C³q¹L¦t©zªº§l¤Þ¤Oªk«h¡A®£Äß­ÓÅ骺¯à¶q·|¶Ç¼½¨ì¦t©zªÅ¶¡¡A§l¤Þ¬Û¦üªº¯à¶q¡F´N¹³¤@­Ó¦^±Û镖¡A±a¨Ó§ó¦hªº®£Äß±¡§ÎÅý­Ó¤H¥hÀ³¹ï³B²z¡C¥ô¦ó¤H¥u­n¥L¦b¡§°Q¦n¡¨®£Äß¡A©}ªA©ó³oºØ«H©À¡A´N¦n¤ñ¦b¯È¤Wª±¤õ¡C®e©ö¾É­P²V²cªº¦a¤è¬O¡A³o±j¦Ó¦³¤Oªº­t­±¯à¶q¯à°÷¨î³y§ó±jªº¹ï§Ü¤O¡G¥H¿n·¥ªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡Ã­©w©ó¯«¸tªº¥ú¨~¤¤¡A³o·|µ¹­Ó¤H´£¤É¦Û§Úªº«H¤ß¡AÆF©Êªº±j²±¡A«i®ð¡A´¼¼zªº§PÂ_»P¨M©w¡A³o³£¯à°÷§JªA§xÃøªº¾D¹J¡C

5. It is true that billions are living in fearful conditions that are harsher or of longer duration than they needed to complete those aspects of their soul contracts. It is in these instances that contracts are amended at soul level so those persons can leave Earth lifetimes before finishing other karmic provisions, and by divine grace, they are credited with full completion of third density karma. In other instances, the original contract calls for a short lifetime in those dire circumstances¡Xthat is enough to balance other lifetimes, and the souls move forward in spiritual evolvement. In both cases, the dual benefits are that the fear energy formerly on the planet is gone and those souls are beaming their light from Nirvana to Earth.

5. ³o¬O¯u¹êªº¡A¼Æ¤Q»õ¤H³£¥Í¬¡¦b®£Äß±ø¥ó¤§¤¤¡A¾É­P§ó²ÊÁW©ÎªÌ§óªø´Áªº«ùÄò©Ê§xÃø¡A¦Ó¤£Åý­Ó¤H¦¨¥\ªº¼i¦æ»P§¹µ²ÆF»î¨óij¡C¦b³o¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡A¨óij´N·|¦bÆF»î¼h­±³Q¤©¥H­×­q¡A³o¼Ë¨º¨Ç¤H´N¯à°÷¦b§¹¦¨¨ä¥L·~¤O³W©w«eÂ÷¶}¦a²y´X¥@¡A¨Ã³q¹L¯«¸t®¦¨å¡A¥L­Ì¤]¯à¥H§¹¾ãªººA¶Õ¥þ­±§¹¦¨²Ä¤T±K«×ªº·~¤O¾Ç²ß¡C¦b¨ä¥L±¡ªp¤U¡Aªì©lªº¨óij¡A¨Ò¦p¦b¨º¨Ç¥i©È±¡ªp¾D­Pªºµu¼È¤@¥Í---³o±o¥H¨¬°÷¥­¿Å¨ä¥L¥@ªº·~¤OªÈ¸¯¡A¥H¨Ï±o³o¨ÇÆF»î´Â¦VÆF©Êªº¶i¤Æµo®i¡C¦b¨âªÌ¤§¤¤¡AÂù­«ªº¦¬¯q´N¬O¦b¹L¥h¦û¾Ú¦a²yªº®£Ä߯à¶q³£±o¥HÄÀ©ñ¡A³o¨ÇÆF»î±q¯Iºn¨ì¦a²y¥Í¬¡³£Áã©w¦í¤F¦Û¨­ªº¥ú¨~¡C

6. During this unprecedented time in the universe, still another means of divine grace is being offered. Evolved souls are volunteering to take on part of weaker souls¡¦ hardest karmic experiencing, thereby letting them complete other contract provisions; at soul level they move in concert so the weaker ones become strengthened and can evolve out of third density. It is customary for spiritually evolved physical civilizations to assist weaker ones who ask for help¡Xthis is exactly what many of them nearby and far distant have been doing for Earth and you! However, in this unique era, that soul-level cooperation also is available for spiritual growth¡Xyet another example of the boundless love within lighted beings.

6. ³o¬O¦t©z¤¤¥vµL«e¨Òªº®É¨è¡AÁÙ¦³³o¯«¸t®¦¨åªº¨ä¥L§t¸q³Q¤©¥H´£¨Ñ¡C¤w¶i¤ÆªºÆF»î­Ì¦ÛÄ@©Ó¾á¤F¨º¨Ç¸û®zÆF»îªº·~¤OÅéÅç¡A±q¦ÓÅý¥L­Ì§¹¦¨¨ä¥Lªº¨óij³W©w¡F¦bÆF»î¼h­±¡A¥L­Ì¶i¤J¤jÆU¡A³o¼Ë¸û®zªºÆF»î±o¥H¥[±j¡A¯à°÷¶i¤Æ²æÂ÷²Ä¤T±K«×¡C³o¬OÆF©Ê¶i¤Æªº±`¨Æ¡A¤w¸g¶i¤Æªºª«½è¤å©ú¤ä«ù´M¨DÀ°§Uªº¸û®z¤å©ú---³o¤]´N»¡©ú爲¤°麽¦³³o麽¦hªº¦s¦³¦b©óªþªñ¡A»·¶ZÂ÷爲¦a²y©M§A­Ì´£¨Ñ´©§U¡I¤£¹L¡A¦b³o¿W¤@µL¤Gªº®É´ÁùØ¡AÆF»î¼h­±ªº¦X§@¡A爲¤FÆF©Êªº¦¨ªø¤]¬O¥i¥H¹ê²{ªº---³o¤]¬O¥t¤@­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A¨ä¥L¤º¤ß¥ú©úªº¦s¦³´£¨ÑªºµL­­¤§·RªºÀ°§U¡C

7. Now then, through meticulous arrangements to assure that all is in accordance with your laws, the top echelon of Illuminati in the banking and lending industry have been removed from their positions and will face legal prosecution. ¡§Feeling the heat,¡¨ others are leaving voluntarily, and retrieval of the Illuminati¡¦s stolen fortunes is underway. Military leaders are cooperating with the light forces to impede aggression by troops still in the Illuminati camp, and the destruction of some of their cavernous underground areas has halted heinous experiments and other covert activities.

7. ¨º麽¡A³q¹L¤p¤ßÁlÁlªº¦w±Æ´£¨Ñªº¤@¤Á¤ä«ù³£¬O»P§A­Ìªºªk«h¤@­Pªº¡A¦b¥ú·Ó¬£±è§Îªº³»ºÝ¡A»È¦æ·~»P­É¶U·~¤w¸g±q¥L­Ìªº¦ì¸m³Q²¾°£¡A±N­±¹ïªk«ß°_¶D¡C¡§·x¤Æ¹G¤H¡]¨ú¦Û¸t¸gµü¥y¡^¡¨¨ä¥L¤H¦b¦Û¦æÂ÷¶}¡AÂkÁÙ¥ú·Ó¬£µs¨úªº°]´I¥¿¦b¸¨¹ê¤¤¡C­x¶¤ªº»â¾É¤H¤]¥¿¦b»P¥ú©ú¤O¶q¦X§@¡Aªý¤î¨ÌÂ¥ѥú·Ó¬£°}Àç«ü´§ªº¶i§ð¡A¹ï¤_¥L­Ì¦a¤U°ò¦aªººR·´¤w¸g²×¤î¤F¨º¨Ç¥i¼¨ªº¹êÅç»P¨ä¥LÁô¯µ¬¡°Ê¡C

8. Within the months ahead, governmental shake-ups will weed out Illuminati members or those acting under their control, and persons with moral and spiritual integrity will step in. The nascent governments born in ¡§Arab spring¡¨ will become stabilized and tyrannical regimes will fall. Rampant corruption in multinational corporations will meet its well-deserved end; directors who serve the interests of the populace will remain, those who are greedy and self-serving will go. National economies in bankrupt status will not be successfully revived; the global economy will reach rock bottom and an honorable system will start operating worldwide. Wars, violence, deception, oppression and media censorship will cease incrementally as the dark hearts and minds among you leave the planet.

8. «e¤èªº´X­Ó¤ëùØ¡A¬Fªv¤Wªº¼@ÅܱN²^¨O±¼¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¦¨­û¡A©ÎªÌ¬O¨º¨Ç³B©ó¥L­Ì±±¨î¤Uªº¤H¡A¦³¹D¼w»PÆF©Êªº¤H±N¤W¥ô¡Cªì´Áªº¬F©²¤w¸g¦b¡§ªü©Ô§B¬K¤Ñ¡¨½Ï¥Í¡A±NÅܱoí©w¡A´Ý¼Éªº¬FÅv±N±Y¼ì¡C¸ó°ê¤½¥qªº²s¼û»G±Ñ±N¦Û­¹¨äªG¡F¨º¨ÇªA°È©ó¤j衆ªº¸³¨Æ·|¯d¦s¡A¦Ó¨º¨Ç³g°ý»P¦Û§ÚªA°Èªº¤H±NÂ÷¶}¡C³B©ó¯}産ª¬ºAªº°ê®a¸gÀÙ¤£·|¦¨¥\«ì´_¡F¥þ²yª÷¿Ä±NIJ¤Î³Ì§CÂI¡A¦Ó¤@­ÓºaÄ£ªº¨t²Î±N¶}©l¦b¥þ²y½d³ò¾Þ§@¡C¾Ôª§¡A¼É¤O¡A´ÛÄF¡AÂíÀ£©M´CÅ骺¼f®Ö±N³v¨B±o¥HÄÀ©ñ¡A¦]爲¦s¦b©ó§A­Ì¬P²yªº¶Â·t¤ßÆF»P·NÃѱNÂ÷¶}¡C

9. It can be no other way¡Xsimply, this is the physics that governs life in this universe. As Earth continues apace into successively higher planes, nothing with low vibrations in any form¡Xphysical bodies, subversive plans, theft, dishonesty, unjust laws and imprisonment, bigotry, cruel customs and deeds¡Xcan survive.

9. ¨S¦³¨ä¥Lªº¸Ñ¨M¤èªk--«Ü²³æ¡A³o¬Oª«²z²{¶H¡A±±¨îµÛ¦t©zªº¥Í©R¡C¦]爲¦a²y¦b«ùÄò§Ö³tªº¶i¤J§ó°ª¼h­±¡A¥ô¦ó±aµÛ§C¯Å®¶°Êªº§ÎºA--ª«²z¨­Åé¡A¯}Ãa©Êªº­p¹º¡AµsÅÑ¡A¤£¸Û¹ê¡A¤£¤½¥¿ªºªk«ß»PºÊ¸T¡A°¾°õ¡A´Ý§Ô²ß«U©M¦æ爲--³£¤£¯à¯d¦s¡C

10. Moving on, no, it will not be quite like religions being ¡§totally discarded and replaced by universal laws in the Golden Age.¡¨ When the truths come forth that science and spirit are one and the same and that religious dogmas were originated by early leaders of church and state to control the masses, people whose consciousness has risen beyond the constraints of third density will adhere to the spiritual aspects of their respective religions and the devised, controlling aspects will fall by the wayside.

10. Ä~Äò¡A¤£¡A©v±Ð«H¥õ¨Ã¤£»Ý­n¡§¥þ³¡抛±ó©ÎªÌ³Q¦t©zªºªk«h­«¸m¶i¤J¶Àª÷®É¥N¡¨·í¯u²z¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô¡A¬ì§Þ©MÆF©Ê³£·|¿Ä¦X爲¤@Åé¡A¦P¼Ëªº¡A©v±Ð±Ð±ø´¿¸g¬O¥Ñ¨º¨Ç¦­´Áªº±Ð°ó»â¾É¤Hµo°_¡A¥Øªº¬O±±¨î¸sÅé¤j衆¡A¨º¨Ç¤w¸g´£¤É¶W¶V²Ä¤T±K«×ªº¤H¬O¶W¶V³oºØ­­¨îªº¡A¥L­Ì±N°lÀH¦U¦Û©v±Ð´£­ÒªºÆF©Ê¤@­±¡A¦Ó¥Î©ó±±¨îªº¨º¤@­±±N¥á±ó¤@Ãä¡C

11. One of the truths to come forth is that Zionism, which by dark intent has been made synonymous with Judaism, actually is a bellicose political movement within the Illuminati, and its aim for more than six decades has been to create conflict and instability in the entire Middle East. Zionists, who have wielded powerful influence within and behind major governments and their military forces, do NOT represent the Jewish peoples in Israel or anywhere else. And, like all other Illuminati factions, they have been committed to that cabal¡¦s goal of global domination.

11. ¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¯u¬Û´N¬OµS¤Ó´_°ê¹B°Ê¡A³o¬O¥Ñ¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº·N¹Ï³Q¤©¥H¨î³y¡A»PµS¤Ó±Ð¬Û¦P¡A¥¦­Ì¥u¤£¹L¬O¤@­Ó¦b¥ú·Ó¬£¤º³¡ªº¦n¾Ôªº¬Fªv¹B°Ê¡A¶W¹L60¦~¥H¨Ó¥¦ªº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O¨î³y½Ä¬ð¡A¨Ã¥BÅý¤¤ªF¦a°Ï³B©ó¤£Ã­©wª¬ºA¡CµS¤Ó´_¿³¥D¸q¡A³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸g°Ê¥Î¤F¥¨¤jªº¼vÅT¤O¡A¦b¥D­n¬F©²ªº­I«á¾Þ±±¡AÁÙ¦³¥¦­Ìªº­x¶¤¡A¥L­Ì§¹¥þ¨S¦³¥Nªí¥H¦â¦C¤H¥Á©ÎªÌ¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¦a¤èªº¤H¥Á¡C¹³©Ò¦³¨ä¥L¥ú·Ó¬£¤À¤ä¤@¼Ë¡A¥L­Ì©~¤ß¥r´úªº¼i¦æ¥þ²y¦û»âªº³±¿Ñ¡C

12. Although Semites are of diverse national origins and religions, the Zionists have been successful in convincing many that ¡§anti-Semitic¡¨ is exclusively prejudice against the Jewish peoples and opposition to Israel¡¦s right to defend itself from its ¡§enemies.¡¨ By means of that blatant distortion, they obtained not only world sympathy, but also massive defense funding from Israel¡¦s allies, most especially the United States, all of which served to increase the Illuminati¡¦s vast profits from their industrial-military machine.

12. ÁöµM°{¦Ì¯S¤HÄݩ󤣦Pªº°ê®a©M©v±Ð°_·½¡AµS¤Ó´_¿³¥D¸qªÌ­Ì¤w¸g¦¨¥\ªºÅý³\¦h¤H¬Û«H¡§¤ÏµS¤Ó±Ð¡¨´N¬O¹ïµS¤Ó¤H¥Áªº°¾¨£¡A¤Ï¹ï¥H¦â¦CªºÅv¤O±q¦Ó±q¡§¼Ä¤H¡¨¨ºùØ«OÅ@¦Û¤v¡C³q¹L³oÃãĦµØÄRªº§á¦±·N¨ý¡A¥L­Ì¤£¶ÈÀò±o¤F¥@¬Éªº¦P±¡¡AÁÙ±q¥H¦â¦Cªº·ù¤Í¨ºùØÀò±o¤j¶qªº¨¾¿m°òª÷¡A¯S§O¬O¬ü°ê¡A¥¦©Ò¦³ªºªA°È³£¬O¼W¥[¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¥¨¤j¦¬¯q¡A±q¥L­Ìªº¤u·~-­x¨Æ¾÷¾¹¨ºùØ¡C

13. In addition to controlling the masses through dogmatic teachings, religions have served the dark purpose of divisiveness to such an extent that it resulted in centuries of trauma and bloodshed. Witness the Crusades, wars between Catholics and Protestants, pogroms against Jews, executions of ¡§blasphemous¡¨ individuals who refused to ¡§recant.¡¨

13. °£¤F³q¹L±Ð±ø¦¡ªº±Ð¾É±±¨î¸sÅé¤j衆ªº·NÃѤ§¥~¡A©v±Ð¤]¤w¸gªA°È¤F¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤£Â_¤Àµõªº¥Øªº¡A¾É­P´X­Ó¥@¬ö¥H¨Óªº¦å»P³Ð¶ËªººGµh¸g¾ú¡C¹ï©ó¤Q¦r­xªº¨£ÃÒ¡A¤Ñ¥D±Ð®{©M·s±Ð®{¤§¶¡ªº¾Ôª§¡A¹ï©ó¤Ï¹ïµS¤Ó¤Hªº¤j±O±þ¡AÁ¶Âp¯«©úªº¦º¦D¡A³£¬O¦]爲¨º¨Ç¤H©Úµ´¡§©}ªA¡¨¡C

14. Divisiveness has long been an effective tool of the dark ones. Not content to divide the peoples only through religions, they have separated you into other conflicting camps by attaching labels to social strata, ideologies and philosophies, types of governing and political parties, and by labeling as a ¡§conspiracy theorist¡¨ anyone who disputes official claims about any situation or event. These separations have kept duality flourishing down through the generations, thus miring the population in third density mentality. Rejoice with us that duality is acting out the final scene of its very long play on the planet!

14. ¨î³y¤Àµõ¬O³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªø´Á¨Ï¥Îªº¤u¨ã¡C¦Ó¥B¤£¶È¤£º¡¨¬©ó¶È¶È³q¹L©v±Ð«H¥õ¤Àµõ¤H¥Á¡A¥L­ÌÁÙ³q¹L¹ï¤@¨ÇªÀ¹Î¶¥¼h¶K¤W¼Ðñ¦Ó¾É­P§A­Ì¤§¶¡ªº¥t¤@¨Ç½Ä¬ð¡A¦P®É¤]¥]¬A«ä·Q·NÃÑ»P¤H¥ÍÆ[¡A¦UºØÃþ«¬ªº²Îªv©M¬FªvÄÒ¬£ªº·NÃÑÄé¿é¡A³q¹L¼Ð¤W¡§³±¿Ñ½×¡¨ªº¼Ðñ¡AÅý¨C­Ó¤H¦b¥ô¦ó±¡§Î©ÎªÌ¨Æ¥ó¤¤¹ï©ó©x¤èªº¥D±iª§½×¤£¥ð¡C³o¨Ç¤Àµõ¦b¤@¥N¤S¤@¥N¤H¤¤«ùÄò¤Wºt¤G¤¸©Ê¹ï¥ß­±¡A¦]¦¹²`³´©ó²Ä¤T±K«×ºë¯«ª¬ºAªºªd¼æ¡C»P§Ú­Ì¤@¦PÅw¼y§a¡A¤G¤¸©Ê¦bªø´Á³B©ó¦a²yªº²Îªv¼@¥»«á²×©ó§¹µ²¤F¡C

15. Will insects harmful to humans and animals be in fourth density? No. Indeed all life in this universe derives from God via the love-light essence of Creator and thus is a soul; however, the darkness contaminated the energy streamers of many life forms so they would become harmful to third density civilizations. Earth life as a slug, minute aquatic form or harmful insect may be a step up the evolutionary ladder for persons who once had intelligence and reasoning ability, but whose free will choices during physical lifetimes became so dark that they devolved into first density¡¦s primitive existence.

15. ¹ï©ó¤HÃþ©M°Êª«¦³®`ªº©øÂίà°÷¦s¦b©ó²Ä¥|±K«×麽¡H¤£·|¡C·íµM¦t©zªº©Ò¦³¥Í©R³£·½¦Û©ó¯«ªº·R»P¥úªº¥»½è³Ð³y¡A¦]¦¹¬O¤@­ÓÆF»î¡F¤£¹L¡A¶Â·t¦Ã¬V¤F³\¦h¥Í©R§ÎºAªº¯à¶q¬y°Ê¡A³o¼Ë¥¦­Ì´NÅܱo¹ï©ó²Ä¤T±K«×¤å©ú¦³®`¤F¡C¦a²yªº¥Í©R¡A¤ñ¦p»ó®÷ÂΡA·L«¬¤ô¥Í¥Í©R©ÎªÌ¦³®`ªº©øÂΤ]³\¦]爲¤HÃþ¾Ö¦³¤F´¼¤O©M±À²z¯à¤O¶i¤J¤@­Ó´£°ª¶i¤Æ¶¥¬q¡A¤£¹L¨º¨Ç¦bª«²z¤Æ¨­©P´ÁùئۥѷN§Óªº¿ï¾ÜÅܱo¦p¦¹ªº¶Â·t¡A¨º麽¥L­Ì±N°h¤Æ¶i¤J¨ì²Ä¤@±K«×ªº­ì©l¦s¦bª¬ºA¡C

16. Do black people have some special karma? No, nor do people of any other race on Earth. All of you have had lifetimes in different races, genders, body form and features, relationships, aptitudes, intelligence levels, beliefs and locations in this universe; and along the way each of you has made soul contracts to achieve balanced experiencing. The selection every one of you made for this lifetime is as unique as each of you is.

16. ¶Â¤H¬O¤£¬O¦³¨Ç¯S§Oªº·~¤O¡H¤£¡A¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¥ô¦óºØ±Ú³£¨S¦³³oºØ±¡ªp¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¤w¸g¤Æ¨­¹L¤£¦PªººØ±Ú¡A©Ê§O¡A¨­Åé§Î¦¡»P®e»ª¯S©º¡A¤H»ÚÃö¨t¡A¦Û§Ú¶É¦V¡A´¼¤O¤ô¥­¡A«H¥õ©M¦t©zªº¦UºØ¦aÂI§ë­L¡F§A­Ì¸g¾úªº¨CºØ¤è¦¡³£¬O®Ú¾ÚÆF»î¨óij©è¹F¸gÅ窺¥­¿Å¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³o¤@¥@ªº¿ï¾Ü³£¬O¿W¤@µL¤Gªº¡A¦]爲¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¿W¯Sªº¡C

17. How can I hold fast to the light when members of my family are in deepest darkness? Your thoughts, beliefs and heartfelt feelings are known only to you, and therein you can hold your light steady. It may help significantly to silently ¡§endow¡¨ darkly inclined family members with light qualities you wish they had. ¡§Seeing¡¨ them in the light can negate your feelings of being held back by their dark aspects.

17. ·í§Ú®a®x¦¨­û²`³´¶Â·t¤§¤¤ªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú¦p¦ó¯à°÷§Ö³tªº«ù¦³¸t¥ú¤O¶q©O¡H§Aªº·Qªk¡A«H¥õ»P¯u¸Ûªº·P¨ü¥u¯à¥Ñ§A¯u¥¿©ú¥Õ¡A¦b¨ä¤¤§A¯à°÷í©Tªº«ù¦³§Aªº¥ú¨~¡C¯à°÷ÅãµÛÀ°§U§Aªº´N¬OÀqÀq¦a¡§ÃØ»P¡¨¶Â·t¶É¦Vªº®a®x¦¨­û¡A¨º¨Ç§A§Æ±æ¥L­Ì¾Ö¦³ªº¥ú©ú«~½è¡C¡§¬Ý²M¡¨¥L­Ì¤º¤ßªº¥ú©ú¯à°÷À°§U§A©è®ø·P¨ü¥L­Ìªº¶Â·t­±¡C

18. Please remember that a family agreement is made with all souls¡¦ unconditional love for each other. Because the agreement is designed to benefit every participant, some are the ¡§heavies¡¨ for their own balancing, which enables the others to experience what they need to achieve balance, and all can move forward in soul growth. None of the participants consciously knows the role he or she chose and all are responsible only for their personal decisions and actions. You cannot control the actions of the family members you feel are in darkness, but you can control your reactions¡Xreacting within the light lets lightheartedness flow within and radiate outward to all around you.

18. ½Ð°O¦í¡A¤@­Ó®a®x¨óij¬O©Ò¦³ÆF»î¦b©¼¦¹¶¡µL±ø¥ó¤§·Rªº±¡ªp¤U¨î©wªº¡C¦]爲³o¥÷¨óij³Q³]­p爲¯à°÷§Q¯q©Ò¦³ªº°Ñ»PªÌ¡A¤@¨Ç¦]爲¦Û§Úªº¥­¿Å»Ý­n¥h©Ó¨ü¡§­«¾á¡¨¡A³o³\¥i¤F¨ä¥L¦¨­û¥h¸gÅç¡A¥H»Ý¨Dªº¤è¦¡©è¹F¥­¿Å¡A¨Ã¥B©Ò¦³¦¨­û³£¯à°÷¦bÆF»î¼h­±±o¥H¦¨ªø¡C¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó°Ñ»PªÌ³£¤£¥i¯à¦³·NÃѪº©ú¥Õ¥L/¦oªº¨¤¦â¿ï¾Ü¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£¶È¶È爲¦Û¤vªº¨M©w©M¦æ爲­t³d¡C§A¤£¯à°÷¥h±±¨î¨ä¥L®a®x¦¨­ûªº¦æ爲¡A¤ñ¦p§A©Ò·P¨üªº¶Â·t­±¡A¦ý¬O§A¥i¥H±±¨î§A¹ï¥L­Ìªº¦^À³---¥H¥ú©úªººA«×¥hÀ³¹ï¥L­Ì¡AÅý»´ÃP¦Û¦b¬y¤J¨ä¤¤¨Ã¥B¿ç®g¨ì§A©P³òªº©Ò¦³¤H¤ß¤¤¡C

19. How will people rationalize greater numbers of deaths as the planet nears fourth density? Very likely people who are stuck in third density consciousness will attribute the deaths to the obvious causes and not speculate on the possibility that any ¡§higher purpose¡¨ is involved, and people whose awareness has been raised by the light will understand what is transpiring. It is natural to grieve when beloved persons die, but envisioning them living in Nirvana¡¦s glories also will allow feelings of happiness for them.

19. ¦p¦ó¦X²zªº¸ÑÄÀ¥Ñ©ó¦a²y±µªñ²Ä¥|±K«×¾É­Pªº«Ü¦h¤HªºÂ÷¥h¡H³o´N«Ü¹³¨º¨Ç²`²`³´¤J²Ä¤T±K«×·NÃѪº¤H¸g¾ú¨ì¦º¤`´N¬O³o©úÅ㪺­ì¦]¡A¨Ã¤£¬O±À´ú¥ô¦ó¡§§ó°ª¥Ø¼Ð¡¨ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡A¨º¨Ç¤F¸Ñªº¤H¤w¸g³Q¸t¥úªº¤O¶q´£¤É¡A±NÀ´±o¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C·í¿Ë·Rªº®a¤HÂ÷¥hªº®É­Ô¶Ëµh¬O¦ÛµMªº¨Æ±¡¡A¤£¹L·Q¶H¤@¤U¥L­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b¯IºnªººaÄ£¤¤¡A´N¥i¥H爲¥L­Ì·P¨ì°ª¿³¤F¡C

20. What can we tell young children whose parents choose to die rather than change their religious beliefs, and who will care for all the children who are orphaned? The choice about when to leave this lifetime is made at soul level in original or amended contracts, and no one knows even his own contract, much less anyone else¡¦s. All you can know about someone¡¦s death is that the cause was a vehicle crash, for example, or cancer, heart failure, aneurism or any other medical diagnosis. So it is foolhardy to think, much less assume, that religiously devout people who die when their children are young chose to do that rather alter their beliefs.

20. ¹ï©ó¦~»´«Ä¤l­Ìªº®aªø¿ï¾Ü¤F¦º¤`¡A¦Ó¤£¬OÂàÅܦۤvªº«H¥õ¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷§i¶D§A­Ì¤°麽©O¡A½Ö¨Ó·Ó®Æ©Ò¦³³o¨Ç©t¨à©O¡H¤°麽®É­ÔÂ÷¶}³o¦¸ªº¤H¥Í¡A³o­Ó¨M©w¬O¦bÆF»îªº¼h¦¸¡A®Ú¾Úªì©l©ÎªÌ­×­qªº¨óij¡A½Ö³£¤£·|©ú¥Õ¦Û¤vªº¨óij¡A¨ä¥L¤H´N§ó¤£ª¾¹D¤F¡C©Ò¦³§A­Ì¯à°÷ª¾¹Dªº´N¬O¡A¤@¨Ç¤Hªº¦º¤`¬O³q¹L¨®º×¡A¤ñ¦p¡A¤S©Î¬OÀù¯g¡A¤ßż°IºÜ¡A°Ê¯ß½F©ÎªÌ¨ä¥L¥ô¦óÂå¾Ç¶EÂ_¡C·Q·Q³£ÀY¤j¤F¡A§ó¤£¥Î»¡¥h°²©w¡A¦]¦¹¨º¨Ç©v±Ðªº°@¸Û«H®{­Ì¦b¦Û¤v«Ä¤lÁÙ¤pªº®É­Ô´N¿ï¾Ü¦º¤`¡A¦Ó¤£¬O§ïÅܦۤvªº«H¥õ¡C

21. Overt devotion to religion is not the same as what is in one¡¦s heart and mind. Persons you may think never would believe anything that conflicts with teachings of their church may be listening to soul-level messages; conversely, some of the darkest individuals among you attend church services or even hold high offices. Please do not place any individual in any of the ¡§choice-for-leaving¡¨ categories we have mentioned in previous messages.

21. ¤½µMªºÄm¨­©ó©v±Ð»P³o­Ó¤Hªº¤ßÆF»P·NÃѨ䣬ۦP¡C§A­Ì»{爲³o¨Ç¤H±q¨Ó³£¤£·|¬Û«H¥ô¦ó»P¥L­Ì±Ð°ó±Ð¾É¬Û½Ä¬ðªº¨Æª«¡A¦Ó±Ð°ó¤~¯à´£¨ÑÆF»î¼h­±ªº«H®§¡F®¨®¨¬Û¤Ï¡A¤@¨Ç³Ì¶Â·tªº­ÓÅé´N¦b§A­Ìªº©v±ÐªA°È¤¤¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨º¨Ç³B©ó°ª¶¥ªº¦¨­û¡C½Ð¤£­n§â¥ô¦ó¤H¡§¿ï¾ÜÂ÷¶}¡¨ªº­ì¦]¤ÀÃþ¡A³o¦b§Ú­Ì¹L¥hªº«H®§¤w¸g´£¨ì¹L¡C

22. If both parents die, their children will be cared for by the same family members, friends or legal guardians who would step in just as happens now. With consciousness increasing just as vibratory levels are, children are much more aware and resilient than you may think, and when telepathic connections open, they and their parents may discuss whatever they wish.

22. ¦pªGÂù¿Ë³£¦º¤`¡A¥L­Ìªº«Ä¤l±N³Q¦P¼Ëªº®a®x¦¨­û¡AªB¤Í©ÎªÌ¦XªkºÊÅ@¤H©Ò·Ó®Æ¡A´N¹³²{¦bµo¥Íªº±¡ªp¡CÀHµÛ·NÃѼh¦¸ªº¤£Â_´£°ª¡A®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¤]¬O¦p¦¹¡A«Ä¤l­Ì§ó¥[ªº¤F¸Ñ¡A¤ñ§A­Ì©Ò·Qªº§ó¦³¼u©Ê¡A·í¤ßÆF·PÀ³³s±µ¶}©ñªº®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ì©M¤÷¥À¥i¥H¦p¨ä©ÒÄ@ªº¶i¦æ·¾³q¡C

23. Let us speak now about families who are grieving the death of a child. Recently a friend of my mother¡¦s asked if I could offer comforting words to the family of four-year old Philip, who valiantly fought leukemia until his frail little body gave out. Esmeralda, whom you could call my goddaughter, manages the care of children in Nirvana, and it was most appropriate that we grant her request to give a message for Philip¡¦s family. His mother gave permission to share Esmeralda¡¦s words so they can give a measure of comfort to all families whose children are living in Earth¡¦s spirit world.

23. ²{¦bÅý§Ú­Ì½Í½Í¦]爲«Ä¤l¦º¤`¦Ó´d¶Ëªº®a®x¡C³Ìªñ§Ú¥À¿Ëªº¤@¦ìªB¤Í¸ß°Ý¡A§Ú¬O§_¥i¥H´£¨Ñ¦w¼¢ªº¸Üµ¹³o­Ó¥|·³¤j«Ä¤lµá§Q´¶ªº®a®x¡A¥L«i´±ªº»P¥Õ¦å¯f·i°«ª½¨ì¥L¥®¤pªº¨­Åé°IºÜ¡CEsmeralda¡A§Úªº±Ð¤k¡A­t³d·ÓÅU©¹¥Íªº«Ä¤l­Ì¡A³o´¿¸g¬O³Ì«ê·íªº¡A§Ú­Ì±Â¤©¦o½Ð¨D¡Aµ¹µá§Q´¶®a®x¤@±ø«H®§¡C¥Lªº¥À¿Ëµ¹¤©¤F³\¥i¤À¨ÉEsmeraldaªº¸Ü¡A³o¼Ë¥L­Ì¯à°÷µ¹¤©¤@­ÓµÎ¾Aªºµû¦ôµ¹«Ä¤l¤w¸g¥Í¬¡¦bÆF©Ê¥@¬Éªº©Ò¦³®a®x¡C

Hello, my dear grandmother on Earth. It is a joy to speak with you and give a message for Philip's family. I went to meet him¡Xwhat a beautiful little boy! It was a short welcome visit at the gentle care area where nurturing souls are with him constantly while his body strengthens from the long sickness. Already Philip is smiling and laughing and his eyes sparkle!

°Ý­Ô¡A§Ú¿Ë·Rªº¯ª¥À¡C»P§A½Í¸Ü¡A¨Ã¥Bµ¹µá§Q´¶¤@®a«H®§Åý§Ú«D±`¶}¤ß¡C§Ú­Ì´¿¸g¹J¨ì¤F¥L---¦h麽º}«Gªº¤@­Ó¤p¨k«Ä¡I¦b·Å©Mªº·Ó®Æ¤¤¤ß´¿¸g¦³­Óµu¤pªºÅwªï·|¡A¦b³oùØ°ö¨|ªÌÆF»î¸g±`»P¥L¦b¤@°_¡A¦P®É¥Lªº¨­Åé±qªø´Áªº¯e¯f¤¤±o¥H±d´_¡Cµá§Q´¶²{¦b¤w¸g¯à°Û¯à¸õ¡A¥Lªº²´·ú°{µÛ¥ú¨~¡I

Soon he will be with me and we will look at the many types of homes so he can choose where he wants to live in the beginning. The homes differ in size, the colors and styles inside and out, and the landscaping differs too, although all of it is beautiful. He can choose to live in a tropical setting or one with pastures for horses, cows and other animals, or one of the homes by a lake or one in mountains¡Xwhatever environment most pleases him. I'll let Philip choose how we travel around on our house-hunting tour¡Xby bus, car, train, or we can take a side Trip on a boat or even an airplane ride.

«Ü§Ö¥L·|©M§Ú¦b¤@°_¡A§Ú­Ì±N´M§ä¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº®a®x¡A³o¼Ë¥L´N¯à°÷¿ï¾Ü¦b­þùØ­«·s¶}©l¥Í¬¡¡C³o¨Ç®a®x¤j¤p¦U²§¡A¤º³¡ªº¦â±m»P­·®æ¤]¤£¦P¡AÀô¹Ò¤]¤£¬Û¦P¡A¤£¹L³£¬O«D±`ªº¬üÄR¡C¥L¥i¥H¿ï¾Ü¥Í¬¡¦b¼ö±aÀô¹Ò©ÎªÌ¦³µÛ°¨¨à¡A¥¤¤û©M¨ä¥L°Êª«ªº²ø¶é¡A©ÎªÌ¬O´ò¯`¤p«Î¡A©ÎªÌ¬O¤s¤Wªº---¤£ºÞ¤°麽Àô¹Ò³Ì­«­n¬O¥L³ßÅw¡C§Ú·|Åýµá§Q´¶¿ï¾Ü®È¦æªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¿ï¾Ü®a®x--¬O³q¹L¤j¤Ú¨®¡A¨T¨®¡A¤õ¨®¡A©ÎªÌ§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¹º©w¸ô½u§¤²î©ÎªÌ¬Æ¦Ü¬O­¸¾÷®È¦æ¡C

I must tell you that there are two primary groups of children who come¡Xyoungsters like Philip who were dearly loved and cared for and others whose lives were in dreadful conditions like war zones, refugee camps, or "forgotten people" who are sick and starving. The ones in the second group live in a different area at first, where each child is given such an abundance of love and attention that soon all sadness and memories of horrible conditions fade. Then those children join the ones in the first group and embark upon a healthy, happy, active life.

§Ú¥²¶·§i¶D§A­Ì¡A³oùئ³µÛ¨â­Ó¥D­n«Ä¤l¸sÅé---¹³µá§Q´¶¤@¼Ëªº¤p«Ä¡A¥L­Ì´¿¸g³Q²`²`·RµÛ¡A·ÓÅUµÛ¡A¨ä¥Lªº«Ä¤l«h¥Í¬¡¦b¥i©Èªº±ø¥ó¤¤¡A¨Ò¦p¾Ôª§¦a±a¡AÃø¥ÁÀç¡A©ÎªÌ¬O¡§³Q¿ò§Ñªº¤H¡¨¥L­Ì¯e¯fÄñ¨­¨Ã¥BÄȾjÃø®Á¡C¦b²Ä¤G­Ó¹ÎÅ餤ªº«Ä¤l­Ì­º¥ý¥Í¬¡¦b¤£¦Pªº»â°ì¡A¦b³oùبC­Ó«Ä¤l³Qµ¹¤©Âר¬ªº·R»PÃö·Ó¡A«Ü§Ö³o¨Ç©Ò¦³ªº´d¶Ë»P®£©Æªº°O¾Ð±ø¥ó·|®ø¥¢¡CÀH«á³o¨Ç«Ä¤l­Ì¥[¤J²Ä¤@­Ó¹ÎÅ餤¡A¶}©l¤@­Ó°·±d¡A©¯ºÖ»P¿n·¥ªº¥Í¬¡¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G³o¨ä¤¤´y­zªº±¡§Î«Ü¹³¹q¼v¡m¥i·Rªº°©ÀY¡nùØ´y­zªº±¡´º¡A±ÀÂ˨S¦³¬Ý¹L³o³¡¹q¼vªºªB¤ÍÆ[¬Ý¡^

Both groups are divided by age for a while so they receive the care, attentiveness and teaching appropriate for the age. For instance, the infants and toddlers need specialized care and many kinds of frequent attention that children of Philip's age and older don't need, but they do require many other types of circumstances and instructions to nurture their interests and aptitudes. Every child is treated as the unique being he or she is¡Xnothing of rigidity or expectations of conformance is part of life here.

¨â­Ó¹ÎÅé³£·|°Ï¤À¦~ÄÖ¼h¦¸¡A¥H¨Ï±o¥L­Ì¯à°÷®Ú¾Ú¦~ÄÖ¼h¦¸ªº¤£¦P¦bÃö·R¡A±Mª`©M±Ð¾É¤Wµ¹¤©·ÓÅU¡C¨Ò¦p¡AÀ¦¨à»P¾Ç¨B¨àµ£»Ý­n¯S§Oªº·ÓÅU¡A¹³µá§Q´¶¤@¯ë¤jªº«Ä¤l»Ý­n§óÀWÁcªº·Ó®Æ¡A¸û¤jªº«Ä¤l«h¤£¥²¡A¤£¹L¥L­Ì»Ý­n¨ä¥LªºÀô¹Ò¨Ó°ö¾i¦Û¤vªº¿³½ì»P¸ê½è¡C¨C­Ó«Ä¤l³£§@爲¿W¤@µL¤Gªº¦s¦b¹ï«Ý¡A¥L©ÎªÌ¦o--¤£¦s¦b¨èªO©ÎªÌ¤@­P©Êªº´Á«Ý¡C

All foods are in keeping with what you call "discarnate," but our bodies certainly are visible to all of us! We have many kinds of delicious fruits, vegetables and grains¡Xno meat, but there are plants that produce meat flavors¡Xand lovely juices and many kinds of soup with different seasonings.

©Ò¦³ªº­¹ª«³£»P§A­Ì©ÒºÙªº¡§µL§Î¡¨¤@­P¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ìªº¨­Åé¹ï©ó©¼¦¹¤§¶¡³£¬O¥i¨£ªº¡I§Ú­Ì¦³³\¦h¤£¦PºØÃþªºªG¹ê¡A½­µæ©M§@ª«--¨S¦³¦×Ãþ¡A¤£¹L³oùئ³¤@¨Ç´Óª«¥i¥H´£¨Ñ¦×Ãþ¨ý¹Dªº­¹ª«---¨Ã¥B´I§tªG¥Ä¡A³\¦hºØÃþªº´ö¥Î¤£¦Pªº½Õ¨ý«~½Õ¨î¦Ó¦¨¡C

In all homes except the nurseries, the caretakers preside over Family Hour where each child has a turn to talk about his or her Earth family. The extent of their individual love bonds is evident, and in cases where little affection and attention were given, the child is encouraged to understand and feel forgiveness. You would call part of Family Hour prayer.

¦b©Ò¦³ªº®a®xùØ°£¤F¦«¨à©Ò¡A¬ÝÅ@¤H­t³d®a®x³X°Ý®É¶¡¡A¦b³oùبC­Ó«Ä¤l³£¦³¾÷·|¤¬¬Û½Í½×¥L/¦oªº¦a²y®a¤H¡C¦b¤@©w½d³ò¤º¥L­Ìªº­Ó¤H¤§·RªºÅé²{¬O©úÅ㪺¡A¦b³oºØ±¡ªp¤U¯S®íªº¼vÅT»PÃöª`´N³Qµ¹¤©¡A³o­Ó«Ä¤l·|³Q¹ªÀy¥h²z¸Ñ¨Ã·P¨ü¼e®¤¡C§A¥i¥HºÙ¤§爲®a®x³X°Ýë§i¡C

All schooling is according to age and comprehension. Philip will start in classes with children his age, and he can progress in studies as quickly as he likes and choose subjects of interest to him.

©Ò¦³ªº±Ð¨|³£¬O®Ú¾Ú¦~ÄÖ©M²z¸Ñ¤O¨î©w¡Cµá§Q´¶·|»P¥L¦~ÄÖ¬Û·íªº«Ä¤l­Ì¤@°_¤W½Ò¡A¥L·|¦b¾Ç²ß¤¤¶i¨B§Ö³t¡A¥i¥H«ö·Ó¥L·Q­nªº¤è¦¡¿ï¾Ü·P¿³½ìªº¬ì¥Ø¡C

There are many forms of age-suitable entertainment¡Xplays, music festivals, films, comedy shows and a variety of games indoors and out, and sports like swimming, tennis, hiking and skating. Often the older children teach the younger ones and also teach them good manners and other courtesies, how to dress themselves and tie shoes, build things with blocks, fly kites, build model ships and airplanes, and read them stories¡Xit is the very same as big brothers and sisters on Earth! But specially trained supervisors always are aware of everyone's activities, so please do not think that the children are left to decide for themselves what is appropriate and what isn't!

³oùئ³µÛ³\¦h¦~ÄÖ¼h¦¸¬Û°t®Mªº®T¼Ö³]¬I---¹CÀ¸¡A­µ¼Ö¸`¡A¹q¼v¡A²æ¤f¨q©M¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº¤á¤º¥~¹CÀ¸¡AÅé¨|¹B°Ê¹³¬O¹Cªa¡Aºô²y¡A®{¨B®È¦æ©M·È¦B¡C³q±`¸û¤jªº«Ä¤l­Ì±Ð¾É¸û¦~»´ªº«Ä¤l¡A¤]±Ð¾É¥L­Ì¨}¦nªº²ßºD»P§»ª¡A¦p¦ó¬ï¦ç¥´§ê¡A¨t¾c±a¡A¥Î¿n¤ì«Ø¿v¡A©ñ­·筝¡A°µ¼Ò«¬­¸¾÷©M²î¡AŪ¬G¨Æ---³o©M¦a²y¤Wªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¬O¤@¼Ëªº¡I¤£¹L¯S§O°V½mªººÊÅ@¤HÁ`¬O©ú¥Õ¨C­Ó¤Hªº¬¡°Ê¡A©Ò¥H¤£­n»{爲³o¨Ç«Ä¤l­Ì·|©ñ¥ô¤£ºÞ¥h¿W¦Û°µ¨M©w¡A­þ¨Ç¬O¦X¾Aªº¡A­þ¨Ç¬O¤£¦X¾Aªº¡I

Everyone can communicate telepathically, but especially youngsters enjoy speaking, and what a joy it is to hear them laughing about the sounds of words in their different languages!

¨C­Ó¤H³£¯à°÷¹B¥Î¤ßÆF·PÀ³¥æ¬y¡A¤£¹L¤p«Ä¤l§ó³ßÅw»¡¸Ü¡AÅ¥¨ì¥L­Ìªº¯ºÁn¬O¦h麽¶}¤ßªº¨Æ©O¡A¥Î¤£¦Pªº»y¨¥»¡¥Xµü»y¡C

Looking ahead, Philip will grow in stature and knowledge more quickly than children on Earth, and as he does, gradually he will remember other lifetimes of his cumulative soul. But always he will be only Philip! He will become far wiser and more intelligent, more knowledgeable and spiritually aware than he would have in a long Earth lifetime, but his love bonds with his Earth family never will change.

®i±æ¥¼¨Ó¡Aµá§Q´¶·|¦b¨­°ª»Pª¾ÃѤW±o¥H¦¨ªø¡A¤ñ¦a²y¤W§ó¥[ªº§Ö³t¡A¥Ñ©ó¥L¤£Â_ªº¦¨ªø¡A¥L±N³v¨Bªº¦^¾Ð°_¨ä¥L¤H¥@ªº¸g¾ú¡AÆF»î²Ö¿nªº¸gÅç¡C¤£¹L¦Ü©l¦Ü²×¥L³£·|¬Oµá§Q´¶¡I¥L±NÅܱo§ó¥[ªºÁo¼z¡A§ó¥[ªº´I©ó²z¸Ñ¤O¡A¾Ö¦³§ó¦hªºª¾ÃÑ©MÆF©ÊªºÄ±ª¾¡A¶W¹L¥L¦b¦a²y¤H¥@¾Ç¨ìªº¡A¤£¹L¥L»P¦a²y®a¤H¤§¶¡ªº羁²Ì¬O¤£·|§ïÅܪº¡C

My dear grandmother, thank you for recording my description of life here so Philip's family can easily picture him in those circumstances I explained.

§Ú¿Ë·Rªº¯ª¥À¡AÁÂÁ§A°O¿ý§Ú¹ï©ó³oùإͬ¡ªº´y­z¡A¦nÅýµá§Q´¶ªº®a¤H¯à°÷®e©öªº´yø¥X¥Lªº±¡§Î¡A¦p§Ú¸ÑÄÀªº¨º¼Ë¡C

Thank you, Mother.

ÁÂÁ§A¡A¥À¿Ë

24. With that uplifting message and our unconditional love, we bid you farewell for this moment.

24. ±aµÛ³o±ø¥O¤H®¶¾Äªº«H®§¡AÁÙ¦³§Ú­ÌµL±ø¥óªº·R¡A§Ú­Ì¦b¦¹¨è»P§A­Ì¹D§O¡C

LOVE and PEACE

·R»P©M¥­

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~3¤ë3¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 3/3/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~3¤ë3¤é

Soon your sun will recede below your equatorial line, and when it emerges again your world will have begun its new day. This is how it will happen for you. You will go to sleep at night and when you awaken you will have found yourself emerged in the proceedings you have worked hard on manifesting and that have been spoken of many times. You will receive no further advanced warning than the notice we have been furnishing you for a while now. You have been asked to prepare and have also been told that the time to be prepared is already upon you.

¤£¤[§A­Ìªº¤Ó¶§±N·|±q§A­Ìªº¨ª¹D½u¤U¨H¸¨¡A¨Ã¥B·í¥¦¦A«×¤É°_«á¡A§A­Ì±Nªï¨Ó¹ñ·sªº¤@¤Ñ¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì±Nªï±µªº¡C§A­Ì·|¦b©]±ßºÎµÛ¡A·í§A­Ì¿ô¨Ó¤§®É¡A§A­Ì·|µo²{§A¤w¸g¥X²{¦b³o·sªº¶iµ{¤¤¡A³o´N¬O§A­Ì爲¤§§V¤O¤u§@¨Ï¤§Åã¤Æªº¹ê¬Û¡A³o¤w¸g¸ò§A­Ì´£¹L«Ü¦h¦¸¤F¡C§A­Ì¤]¤£·|¦A¦¬¨ì§ó¦hªº´£¿ô¡C¤£¹L§A­Ì¦b¨º¨è·|³Q§iª¾°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡A爲§Y±N­°Á{¨ì§A­Ì¨­¤Wªº¨Æ±¡¡C

The changes you wish to see in your world will come as a thief in the night. One moment your world will carry on with the hustling and bustling of the old paradigm, then suddenly, nothing that you have come to know as your reality will ever be the same. This is the kind of change we are talking about, and this the kind of change you will experience. This is why your task to prepare yourselves and as many other souls as is possible is so important to the smooth functioning of this operation. Please continue to spread the news of what is about to transpire. We greatly appreciate your efforts and assure you that it will be soon that this phase of your mission will be completed and all that has been discussed will be yours.

§A­Ì§Æ±æ¥h¬Ý¨ì¦³Ãö§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº§ïÅÜ´N¦p¦P©]±ßªº¤@­Ó¤p°½Å§¨Ó¤@¼Ë¡C«e¤@¨è§A­Ìªº¥@¬ÉÁÙ®µ±a¦UºØ½d¦¡ªº¦£¸L©M©bªi¡AµM«á¡A¬ðµMªº¡A¤@°_³£§ïÅܤF¡A¥ô¦ó§A©Ò¼ôª¾ªº¹ê²{³£¤£¦P¤F¡C³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì¸ò§A­Ì©Ò»¡ªº§ïÅÜ¡A³o¤]¬O§A­Ì±N­n¸g¾úªº§ïÅÜ¡C³o´N¬O爲¤°麽§A­Ìªº¥ô°È¡X¡X¡§¦Û¤v°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¦P®É¤]ºÉ¥i¯àÅý¨ä¥LÆF»î°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡¨¹ï³o­Ó¹B§@ªº¶¶§Q¶i¦æ¬O¦h麽ªº­«­n¡C½ÐÄ~Äò¶Ç¼½Ãö©ó¤°麽­n³Q´¦ÅSªº®ø®§¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`·P¿E§A­Ìªº§V¤O¨Ã¥B½T«O§A­Ì³o­Ó¶¥¬qªº¥ô°È¤£¤[¤§«á´N·|µ²§ô¤F¡A¤§«e©Ò¦³°Q½×¹Lªº³£±N¬O§A­Ìªº¡C

What will happen is a complete and thorough uprooting of the organizations of your world who have engaged in agendas and activities to pilfer the people's money and resources as well as strip them of their rights and their health in order to further imprison them in their own world. These are, of course, very serious charges, and that is one of the reasons much work has had to be done behind the scenes before justice could be dispensed. We have reached the point where all the necessary paperwork and initial legal proceedings are completed, and the time has now come to begin these arrests of the leaders and participants of the criminal empire we have referred to as the Cabal.

§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤@¨Ç²Õ´¤@ª½±q¨ÆµÛ¥L­Ìªº­p¹º©Mijµ{¥h·m¹Ü¤H¥Áªºª÷¿ú©M¸ê·½¡A¦P®É¤]­é¹Ü¤H¥ÁªºÅv§Q©M°·±d¡A爲¤FÅý¤H­Ìªø¤[ªººÊ¸T¦b¥L­Ìªº¥@¬É¡A±N­nµo¥Íªº´N¬O¤@­Ó¹ý©³ªº±N¥L­Ì³s®Ú©Þ°£ªº¦æ°Ê¡C

The Cabal, of course, is not an official name of any of these groups, as there are so many different groups and individuals who swear their alliance to them that using only one of these group¡¦s names would send a wrong message of who is controlling your world and who will soon be facing justice for their crimes. There are also many individuals who have conspired and have taken part in these many crimes who do not consider themselves allied with any particular organization. They too will face the consequences of their actions, and will be held just as responsible as those affiliated with any of these groups.

³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¡A·íµM¤£¬O³o¨Ç¶°¹Îªº¤@­Ó©x¤è¦W¦r¡A¦]爲¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº¸sÅé©M­Ó¤H¡A¥L­Ì¦V¥L­Ìªº·ù¤Í©Ó¿Õ¥u¬O¥Î³o¨Ç¸sÅ骺¨ä¤¤¤@­Óªº¦W¦r¡A³o¼Ë´N¥i¥Hµo¥X¤@ºØ¿ù»~ªº«H®§¡A¹ï©ó¬O½Ö¦b²Îªv¥@¬É¤w¸g½Ö±N­±Á{¼f§åªº¤@ºØ¤zÂZ¡CÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h­ÓÅé¤]±K¿Ñ¨Ã°Ñ»P³o¨Ç¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¤¤¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¤£»{爲¥L­ÌÁõÄÝ©ó¥ô¦ó¯S®íªº¹ÎÅé¡C¥L­Ì¤]±N©ó©Ó¾á¥L­Ì¦æ爲ªº«áªG¡A¤]­n©Ó¾á°_³d¥ô¡C

There are many of these individuals and many groups as well involved in serious crimes against you, the people, and through these arrests and many more to come in the following days ahead our intentions are to destroy these alliances. Your world would always be a tumultuous place with these dark ones permitted to use their powers of the collective to plot and scheme against the people. It has been decided by all involved that these organizations must be abolished, and abolished they will be. They will not be permitted to regroup again. We see this as one of the most significant events in the history of your world, and our hopes are that many of you will as well.

³q¹L§A­ÌÄ~Äòªº¨¯­W§V¤O¥h¶Ç¼½³o¨Ç¶e®·¡AÀH«áªº¶iµ{¥H¤Î³o¨Ç¶iµ{¹ï©ó§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº­«­n©Ê¡A¨Óµ¹¤©§Ú­Ì¥H¤Î§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¤@­Ó¾÷·|¡A¯à°÷±N³o¥Ø¼ÐÂà¤Æ爲¹ê¬Û¡C¤@¥¹³o¨Ç¶e®·ªº·s»D®ø®§³Q³ø¹D¥X¨Ó¡A¨º¨Ç©Ò¦³³Q§iª¾³o«H®§©M¥¦·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽ªº¤H­Ì±N·|²z¸Ñ¨ì¦a²yªº¬Y¨Ç¤è­±¥¿¦b§ïÅÜ¡C³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì¤@ª½´Á«Ýªº¡A¨Ã¦b­p¹ºªº³o­Ó³¡¤À¤j¤O«e¶iªº¡C§Ú­Ì·P¿E§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¦b³o­Ó¶¥¬q©Ò°µªº¡C¾\Ūªº¤â¬q¯à°÷¨Ï§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H³£¯à±µÄ²¨ì³o«H®§¡A§Ú­Ì¤]²`¨ü¹ª»R¡C½ÐÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A¤£¤[§A­Ì´N·|±o¨ì³øÀv¡C

Give us, as well as our Earth allies, the opportunity to make this goal a reality by continuing your hard work spreading awareness of these arrests and the following proceedings and what significance they hold for the people of your world. Upon the news broadcasts of these arrests, all those who had been informed of this event and what it means will understand that something truly Earth changing is happening. This is what we are hoping for, and much rides on this part of the plan. We appreciate greatly all of you doing your part to see this phase of the plan reach a successful conclusion. Readings indicate great numbers of you are being exposed to this news, and we are very encouraged by this. Please continue on in your efforts, they will soon pay off for all of you.

Taking the time to prepare properly for these arrests and following legal proceedings has been time very well spent, and although some of you have grown impatient with these proceedings, we say to you that you will forget all about how long you have worked and waited once news of arrest after arrest begins to grace your television and computer screens. We say to you that all will be worth all the effort that you have put in, and all the days leading up to this event will seem like nothing once you begin to receive all that you have hope for.

ªá¤@¨Ç®É¶¡爲³o¨Ç¶e®·ªº¨Æ¥ó©MÀH«áªº¦Xªk¶iµ{§@¥X¨}¦nªº·Ç³Æ¡AºÉºÞ§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¤w¸g³vº¥¥¢¥h­@¤ß¡A§Ú­Ì§i¶D§A­Ì¡A¤@¥¹³o¨Ç¶e®·ªº®ø®§¦b§A­Ìªº¹qµø©M¹q¸£«Ì¹õ¥X²{«á¡A§A­Ì±N·|§Ñ°O©Ò¦³§A­Ì´¿¸gªºº©ªø¤u§@©Mµ¥«Ý¡C§A­Ì©Ò§ë¤J¨ì©Ò¦³¤u§@©M§V¤O³£­È±o¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì¶}©l±o¨ì§A­Ì©Ò´Á«Ýªº¨Æª«®É¡A¨º¨Ç´¿¸g³q¦V³o­Ó¨Æ¥óªº©Ò¦³º©ªøµ¥«Ýªº®É¤é±N¬Ý°_¨Ó¤£ºâ¤°麽¡C

Much has been put into these proceedings and a tremendous amount of preparation was needed, so we are sure you will understand why none of this could be rushed as sufficient time to make sure all matters were handled properly was called for. We are confident you will agree once the magnitude and scope of these proceedings is made clear to you.

¦³«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡³£爲¤F¦¹¶µ¶iµ{¡A¤j¶qªº·Ç³Æ³£¬O»Ý­nªº¡A©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì²z¸Ñ爲¤°麽³o­Ó¤£¯à¥^¦£¦æ¨Æ¦]爲¥R¸Îªº®É¶¡¯à°÷½T«O©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£·|³Q±±¨îªº«Ü¦n¡C§Ú­Ì«Ü¦³«H¤ß¡A¤@¥¹³o­Ó³o¨Ç¶iµ{©Ò¦³ªº­«­n¨Æ¶µ©M½d³ò¦V§A²M´·ªº®i¥Ü¥X¨Ó®É¡A§A­Ì¤]·|Æg¦P¤£¯à¥^¦£¦æ¨Æ¡C

Moving ahead to matters after these initial arrests, there will be a great many legal proceedings before courts all across your world. These proceedings will be handled by those who have demonstrated their commitment and integrity in seeking justice in these matters, and you can be assured there will be no unjust bias permitted in any court where these proceedings will be handled. We will oversee these proceedings, and from our vantage point we will know if these cases are proceeding justly or not. No one, no matter their seat of power, connections, or financial stature will be able to successfully manipulate any of these proceedings. You can be assured of this, and any attempts to do so will be met with additional charges and harsh penalties. We have made ourselves clear on this.

§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£爲¤F³q¦V³o­Ó®É¶¡ÂI°µ¥X¤F«D¤Zªº¤u§@¡A§Ú­Ì·PÁ§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A¨Ã¦A¦¸¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒ©Ò¦³³Q°Q½×¹Lªº³£±N¬O§A­Ìªº¡C¤£­nÅý¦Û¤v¦b³oÃöÁ䪺¶¥¬q³´¤JÁÀ¨¥¥H¤Î¹ï¥ß¤H­ûªº«Å¶Ç¤W¡C§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î³£§V¤O¥h©¿µø¨ÃÁ׶}³o¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¥ø¹Ï¡A¥L­Ì·Q¥h¤zÂZ§A­Ì¡A¤zÂZ§A­Ìªº¹D¸ô©M¤u§@¡C³o­Ó¬O¥L­Ì©Ò¦³¯à°µªº¤F¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¦b§Ú­Ìªº«OÅ@¤§¤U¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¥²¶·Åý§A­Ì¶i¦æ¦Û¥Ñªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oª¾¹D³o¤@ÂI¡A³o´N¬O爲¤°麽¥L­Ì³q¹L¤å¦r©M¿ý¹³¥h§e²{³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥ªº«Å¶Ç¨Ó¤zÂZ§A­Ì¡C

Your world is to be purified of all that is dark; this is what is planned for this Earth. These proceedings are merely the beginning as the light will continue to spread far and it will spread wide all across your planet, and these proceedings are the pebble splashing into the pond. The ripple effects will continue all the way up to your ascension, where a complete purification of all that is dark will take place.

These proceedings are being carried out in order to help facilitate a smooth transition leading to your ascension, as it was decided these dark ones and their alliances would be too disruptive a force and needed to be removed from your societies. Upon removal of these dark ones, we see an upsurge in your collective vibration, and we would like to see the greatest possible boost as is possible from this event. This is where you come in, our Lightworkers, as it is your job to set up the dominoes for this event to trigger. Continue to line them up as they will soon go down.

You have all done a remarkable job leading up to this point, and we wish to thank you for your efforts and once again assure you that all that has been discussed can and will be yours. Do not allow yourselves at this late stage to now begin to fall for the lies and propaganda of our opposite numbers. Most of you have managed up to now to ignore and ward off these attempts by the dark to distract you and lead you from your path and your assignments. This is all they could do as you are under our protection, but we must allow you your free will choice. The dark understands this, and this is the reason for all their attempts at distraction through their writings and video presentations that propagate their lies.

§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£爲¤F³q¦V³o­Ó®É¶¡ÂI°µ¥X¤F«D¤Zªº¤u§@¡A§Ú­Ì·PÁ§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A¨Ã¦A¦¸¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒ©Ò¦³³Q°Q½×¹Lªº³£±N¬O§A­Ìªº¡C¤£­nÅý¦Û¤v¦b³oÃöÁ䪺¶¥¬q³´¤JÁÀ¨¥¥H¤Î¹ï¥ß¤H­ûªº«Å¶Ç¤W¡C§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î³£§V¤O¥h©¿µø¨ÃÁ׶}³o¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¥ø¹Ï¡A¥L­Ì·Q¥h¤zÂZ§A­Ì¡A¤zÂZ§A­Ìªº¹D¸ô©M¤u§@¡C³o­Ó¬O¥L­Ì©Ò¦³¯à°µªº¤F¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¦b§Ú­Ìªº«OÅ@¤§¤U¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¥²¶·Åý§A­Ì¶i¦æ¦Û¥Ñªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oª¾¹D³o¤@ÂI¡A³o´N¬O爲¤°麽¥L­Ì³q¹L¤å¦r©M¿ý¹³¥h§e²{³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥ªº«Å¶Ç¨Ó¤zÂZ§A­Ì¡C

You have experienced a few losses within your ranks as some of your brothers and sisters have fallen for these ploys and they have turned their backs on us and on their assignments. These are relatively rare cases and will not affect our mission. Continue on with your assignments remaining steadfast to your convictions, and do not allow yourselves to be lured by the sirens of deception.

§A­Ì¤w¸g¦b§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¶¥¼h¸g¾ú¤F¤@¨Ç¥¢¸¨¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº¤@¨Ç¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±Ð¾É©Ò»XÄF¨Ã¤@ª½¤£Ä@·N¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A¤£Ä@·N¥h¦^À³¥L­Ìªº¥ô°È¡C³o¨Ç¬Û¹ï¸û¤Öªº±¡ªp¤£·|¼vÅT§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¡C½ÐÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº¤u§@¡A°í©w«H©À¡A¤£­n¨Ï¦Û¤v³Q¥ô¦ó»XÄF©M»¤´b©Ò¤zÂZ¡C

By now you all should recognize the telltale signs and negative vibrations of the dark ones. Just remember to always check your internal compass. Are their messages leading you towards love, light, peace, hope, unity, and a better world for all of you? Or are their messages directing the needle of your compass towards fear, hopelessness, danger, separation, confusion, and an Armageddon type scenario for your future? By remembering to always check your compass readings, you can be sure you will always remain firmly on course towards your dream for your new world.

¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î¡A§A­Ì³£¯àÃѧO¥X¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªººØºØ¤â¬q©M­t­±®¶°Êªº¯à¶q¡C³o¨Ç«H®§¦³¨S¦³±a»â§A­Ì¨«¦V·R¡A¥ú¡A¥­ÀR¡A§Æ±æ¡A¹Îµ²¥H¤Î§ó¦nªº¥@¬É©O¡H©ÎªÌ¬O³o¨Ç«H®§¨Ï§A¤º¤ßªº«ü«n°w«ü¦V®£Äß¡AµL±æ¡A¦MÀI¡A¤ÀÂ÷¡A§x´b¥H¤Î¥@¬É¥½¤éªº³õ´º¡H³q¹L°O±o¨C¦¸³£­n¬d¬Ý§A­Ì¤ß¤¤ªº«ü°w«ü¦V­þùبӾ\Ū¡A§A­Ì«K¯à¦b³q¦V¹Ú·Qªº·s¥@¬É«O«ùí©w©M¨}¦n¡C

It is a very interesting site to behold, these three large groups; the Galactic Federation of Light, the Ashtar Command, and our Earth allies, working together on this immense project. You, our faithful Lightworkers, are also a vital part to our overall mission, and we consider you part of our teams of the Galactic Commands, and as we have said, many of you are already members of either one of our space oriented organizations. There are many surprises in store for you, as can be expected once released from your current amnesiac states and the veil of forgetfulness is lifted for you. Many of you have had long careers with us, and you of course, will be welcomed back warmly when your mission here is completed.

³o¬O¤@­Ó«D±`¦³½ìªº±¡ªp±N³QÁ@¨£¡A³o¨Ç¤T­Ó¤jªº¹ÎÅé¡G¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡Aªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¡A±N·|爲³o­Ó¨ãÅ骺­p¹º¹Îµ²¦b¤@°_¤u§@¡C§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì«H¿àªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¡A¤]¹ï§Ú­Ìªº¾ãÅé­p¹º¦³µÛ¦ÜÃö­«­nªº§@¥Î¡A§Ú­Ì§â§A­Ì·í§@§Ú­Ì»Èªe³¡¶¤ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¥¿¹³§Ú­Ì»¡¹Lªº¡A¦³«Ü¦hÅå³ß³£爲§A­Ì¯dµÛ¡A³o¬O«D±`­È±o´Á«Ýªº¡A¦P®É§A­Ì±N±q§A­Ì²{¦bªº·NÃѯʥ¢ª¬ºAÄÀ©ñÂàÅÜ¡A©Ò¦³±c¹õ¤§«áªº°O¾Ð³£·|´£¤É¡C§A­Ì¤¤«Ü¦h¤H¤w¸g©M§Ú­Ì¤u§@¹L«Üªø®É¶¡¡A§A­Ì¡A·íµM¡A·í§A­Ìªº¥ô°È§¹¦¨«á¡A±N·|³Q·Å·xªºÅwªï¦^¨Ó¡C

As we have said, many of you will also begin working with us, and some of you will go on to begin your new careers as full members of the Galactic Federation of Light. We look forward to the day when our recruiters can speak personally with you, when all the details of this opportunity will be fully discussed with you. You will have time to think over your new career choices, and you will also possess the opportunity to return home, wherever that home may be, if you decide you no longer wish to remain with our organization. You can always be considered again for recruitment in the future, as we are always growing as an organization and committed individuals are always a welcomed addition to our team.

§Ú­Ì»¡¹L¡A§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H±N­n¶}©l©M§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¤F¡A¤@¨Ç¤H±N·|§@爲¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦¨­û±q¨Æ·sªº¤u§@¡C§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý¨º¤@¤Ñªº¨ì¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ìªº¥¿¦¡©Û¶Ò¯à°÷­Ó¤H¼h­±»P§A¹ï¸Ü¡A©Ò¦³ªº³o­Ó¾÷·|ªº²Ó¸`³£·|¥R¤Àªº»P§A­Ì°Q½×¡C§A­Ì±N¦³®É¶¡¥h¦Ò¼{·s¾·~ªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦pªG§A­Ì§Æ±æ¤£¦A»P§Ú­Ìªº¹ÎÅé¤@°_¤u§@§A­Ì¤]·|¥i¥H¦^®a¡AµL½×§A­Ìªº®a¦b­þùØ¡C

By now you have been able to gain at least some perspective as to what we do, and have also probably surmised by now that due to our work our team members live aboard our many ships for great lengths of time. Opportunities always present themselves where our crewmembers can travel to their home worlds for visits and vacation time, and we also have the opportunity to visit other worlds for sightseeing and socializing with old and new friends alike.

There are many perks such as these once a member of our team, and there are many more as well as consideration for your efforts in the performance of your duties. All will be explained fully to you in due time, but let us first complete our task before us. Continue on in your efforts to make us feel welcome in your world, and soon enough you may be here with us as you begin, or re-begin, your careers with the Galactic Federation of Light.

¦³«Ü¦h¨Ï¤H°ª¿³ªº¨Æ±¡¡A¥¿¦p¦¨爲§Ú­Ì¹Î¶¤¤¤ªº¤@­û¡A·íµMÁÙ¦³§ó¦hªº¡A¦Ò¼{¨ì§A­Ì爲§A­ÌªºÂ¾³d©Ò¥I¥Xªº§V¤O¡C©Ò¦³³£·|¦b¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡¦V§A­Ì¸ÑÄÀ¡A¦ý¬O½Ð¥ýÅý§Ú­Ì§¹¦¨³o­±«eªº²Ä¤@­Ó¥ô°È¡C½ÐÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A¨Ï§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¨ü¨ì§A­Ì¥@¬ÉªºÅwªï¡A¤£¤[¡A§A­Ì´N¥i¥H¨Ó¨ì³oùØ©M§Ú­Ì¤@°_¡A§@爲§A­Ìªº²Ä¤@¦¸©Î¬O¦A¤@¦¸ªº»P»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦b¤@°_ªº·s¤u§@¡C

¤£¤[§A­Ìªº¤Ó¶§±N·|±q§A­Ìªº¨ª¹D½u¤U¨H¸¨¡A¨Ã¥B·í¥¦¦A«×¤É°_«á¡A§A­Ì±Nªï¨Ó¹ñ·sªº¤@¤Ñ¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì±Nªï±µªº¡C§A­Ì·|¦b©]±ßºÎµÛ¡A·í§A­Ì¿ô¨Ó¤§®É¡A§A­Ì·|µo²{§A¤w¸g¥X²{¦b³o·sªº¶iµ{¤¤¡A³o´N¬O§A­Ì爲¤§§V¤O¤u§@¨Ï¤§Åã¤Æªº¹ê¬Û¡A³o¤w¸g¸ò§A­Ì´£¹L«Ü¦h¦¸¤F¡C§A­Ì¤]¤£·|¦A¦¬¨ì§ó¦hªº´£¿ô¡C¤£¹L§A­Ì¦b¨º¨è·|³Q§iª¾°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡A爲§Y±N­°Á{¨ì§A­Ì¨­¤Wªº¨Æ±¡¡C

I don't buy it.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~3¤ë4¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 3/4/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~3¤ë4¤é

The quest for 5D for those who wish to make this transition: Your world is currently experiencing a rising of your vibrational levels. These levels will increase for some time until you as a society begin to pierce the veil of the dimensional layers. The goal at this time is for your planet and her people to reach a vibrational level which will seat her within the 5th dimensional frequency range. Currently, your world rests within the 3rd dimensional frequency band, and we are here to assist you to raise her frequency accordingly. We are not here, as some of you erroneously believe, to carry out your ascension for you. We are only here to assist in your transition; that is all we are permitted to do. Ascension is a process that must be achieved by those who are ascending, and this is reasonable to understand. However, in this universe we of the light have many friends and allies and as such we come to the aid of all others of the light, and even of the dark, in their time of need.

¨º¨Ç´M¨DÂà´«­n¶i¤J¤­ºû¹ê¬Ûªº¤H­Ì¡G§A­Ìªº¥@¬É²{¦b¥¿¦b¸g¾ú¤£Â_´£°ªªº®¶°ÊÀW²v¼h¯Å¡C³o¨Ç¼h¯Å±N·|¦b¤@¬q®É¶¡¤ºÄ~Äò¼W¥[ª½¨ì§A­Ì§@爲¤@­ÓªÀ·|¶°¹Î¶}©l¥h½Ä¯}³oºû«×¼h­±ªº±c¹õ¡C³o­Ó®É­Ôªº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O§A­Ìªº¬P²y©M¤H­Ì¯à°÷¹F¨ì¤@­Ó®¶°Ê¤ô¥­¡A¥¦¥i¥H¨Ï»\¨Èí©w¦b¤­ºûªºÀW²v°Ï¶¡¤º¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ìªº¥@¬É°±¯d¦b¤TºûÀW²vªºªi¬q¤º¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùاƱæ¨ó§U§A­Ì¬ÛÀ³ªº¥h´£¤É¦oªº®¶°ÊÀW²v¡C¤@¨Ç¤H·|¿ù»~ªº»{爲§Ú­Ì¦b³oùجO§â§A­Ì±a¤J²Ä¤­ºû«×¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³oùضȶȬO¨ó§U§A­ÌªºÂà¤Æ¡F³o´N¬O©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì³Q¤¹³\¥h°µªº¡C´­¤É³o­Ó¶iµ{¬O¥²¶·³Q¨º¨Ç¥¿¦b¨«¤W´­¤É¤§¸ôªº¤H­Ì¨Ó§¹¦¨¡A¬Û«H³o«Ü¦n²z¸Ñ¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦b³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤§Ú­Ì¥úªº¤O¶q¦³«Ü¦hªB¤Í©M·ù­x¡A§Ú­Ì³£·|¦b¥L­Ì»Ý­n®Éµ¹¤©¥X§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¤O¶qªº¦s¦³¡C

What we are here in great numbers doing is clearing certain obstacles from your path that you, as a citizenry of a planet, may not be suitably equipped for. These tasks are quite involved and number greatly, but let us touch upon a few today to give you some idea of what we mean when we speak of tasks you are not properly equipped for.

§Ú­Ì²{¦b¤j¶q°µªº¨Æ±¡´N¬O爲§A­Ìªº¹D¸ô²M°£»Ùê¡A§@爲¤@­Ó¬P²yªº¤½¥Á¡A³o¨Ç¨Ã¤£¾A¦X§A­Ì¨Ó§¹¦¨¡C³o¨Ç¥ô°ÈÃöÁpµ{«×«Ü°ª¨Ã¥B¼Æ¶q¥¨¤j¡A¦ý¬O¤µ¤Ñ½ÐÅý§Ú­Ì²³æ»¡©ú¤@¤U¡A·í§Ú­Ì»¡³o¨Ç¥ô°È¤£¾A¦X§A­Ì¨Ó§¹¦¨®É¡A³o·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽¡C

As is the case with many worlds we visit in offers of assistance, there exists a contingency of dark ones who wish to control the rest of the population. This scenario is certainly not unique to this planet, and due to this fact, we are quite prepared and very experienced to handle this sort of resistance. Due to our superior technological capabilities, we are also able to control any offensives by any hostile military forces of the dark and also remove them from areas where they will no longer be an obstacle for us or the people we are assisting. This is one of the areas we are currently involved in.

¥H§Ú­Ì«e¥h´£¨Ñ¨ó§Uªº³\¦h¥@¬É爲¨Ò¡A¥Ñ©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O§Æ±æÄ~Äò±±¨î³Ñ¤Uªº¤H¤f¡A·|¦s¦b¤@ºØ·N¥~±¡ªp¡C³o­Ó±¡ªp¹ï§A­Ì¬P²y¨Ó»¡¤]¤£¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¡A¦]¦¹°ò©ó³o­Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·­n«D±`¦nªº°µ¦n­ã³Æ¨Ã«D±`¦³¸gÅ窺¾Þ±±¦n¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªººØºØ¤â¬q¡C¥Ñ¤_§Ú­Ìªº¥ý¶iªº¬ì§Þ©M¯à¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¯à°÷±±¨î¦n¥ô¦ó¨Ó¦Û¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­x¨Æ¤O¶qªº«I¤J¡A¤]¯à°÷±N¥L­Ì±qªÅ¶¡²¾°£¨Ï¥L­Ì¤£¦A¦¨爲§Ú­Ì¨ó§U§A­Ìªº»Ùê¡C³o­Ó¬O²{¶¥¬q§Ú­Ì±q¨Æ¨ó§Uªº衆¦h»â°ì¤§¤@¡C

Our methods to remove these types of obstacles may differ from your 3rd dimensional tactics of war, as we make every effort to remove them through peaceful means. We have technological capabilities that can dematerialize opposing forces and rematerialize them within safe confines where they can begin rehabilitation. In some cases, this is not a long process, and in others it is a process that requires many lifetimes. Some of the beings who fight for the dark only do so because they have been conned and lied to, and in these cases reeducation is a rather simple and relatively quick process, for once these individuals understand who they are risking life and limb for, they no longer have any desire to fight for the dark, as a matter of fact, many of them wish to immediately join the forces of light to help remove the dark ones from their seats of power. We are encouraged by this, as we see even in our enemies on the battlefield, light within their hearts.

§Ú­Ì²¾°£³o¨Ç»Ùꪺ¤èªk©M§A­Ì¤Tºû¥@¬É¾Ôª§ªºµ¦²¤¤£¦P¡A§Ú­Ì·|°µ¥X¨C¤@­Ó§V¤O¥H¤@ºØ©M¥­ªº¤è¦¡¨Ó²¾°£¥L­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì¾Ö¦³ªº°ª¬ì§Þ¥i¥H¨Ï¼Ä¹ï¤O¶q³à¥¢ª«½è§ÎºA¡A¨Ã¥B¯à°÷¦b¤@­Ó¦w¥þªº½d³ò¤ºÅý¥L­Ì¦A¦¸ª«½è¤Æ¡A¦b¨ºùبϥL­Ì±µ¨ü¦A±Ð¨|¡C

Currently, this area of our campaign is reaching its final stages as the forces of light have been able to successfully remove a sizable amount of the opposing forces space fighters, as well as much of their ground and space-based weaponry. It is only a matter of time now when it will be adequate to say that the dark has no military space capabilities left whatsoever. You will be informed of this day, and it shall not be too far in the distance.

¦b¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡A³o¤£¬O¤@­Ó«Üªøªº¹Lµ{¡A¦Ó¦³¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡A³o­Ó¶iµ{»Ý­n«Ü¦h¤H¥@ªº®É¶¡¡C¤@¨ÇªA°È©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦s¦³­Ì°µ³o­Ó¶È¶È¬O¦]爲¥L­Ì¤@ª½³Q´ÛÄFµÛ¡A¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¡A¤@¥¹¥L­Ì¤F¸Ñ¤F¥L­Ì¤@ª½«_µÛ¥Í©R¦MÀI¥h°µªº¬O¤°麽¡A¥L­Ì±N¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó爲¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦A¾Ô°«ªº·N¹Ï¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¥L­Ì¤¤«Ü¦h¤H³£§Æ±æ¥ß¨è¥[¤J¸t¥úÀ°§U²¾°£¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡C§Ú­Ì爲¦¹¤]²`¨ü¹ª»R¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì¡A§Y¨Ï¬O¦b³o»P¼Ä¤èªº¾Ô³õ¤W¡A¥úªº¤O¶q¤]¦s©ó¥L­Ìªº¤ß¤¤¡C¥Ø«e¡C§Ú­Ì¾Ô§Ðªº³o­Ó»â°ì¥¿¦b±µªñ¥¦ªº³Ì«á¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¡A¦]爲¥úªº¤O¶q¤w¸g¯à°÷¦¨¥\ªº²¾°£¬Û·í¦h¼Æ¶qªº¼Ä¤èªÅ¶¡¾Ô°«¤O¶q¡A¤]¯à²¾°£«Ü¦h¦a­±¤W©MªÅ¶¡ªºªZ¾¹¡C²{¦b¡A¹ï©ó¨Ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨S¦³¥ô¦óªÅ¶¡§@¾Ô¯à¤O¤]¤w¸g¬O®É¶¡°ÝÃD¡C¨º¤@¤Ñ§A­Ì·|³Q³qª¾¨ì¡A¥¦À³¸Ó¤£·|¤Ó»»»·¤F¡C

We are also assisting your world with other important tasks as well. As we have spoken of with you several times, together in the days ahead we will see to the elimination and purification of the pollutants of your world, and much of these pollutants are radioactive in nature. What we have not discussed with you as often is that we are already managing your planet's radioactive fallout as there are leakages throughout your world and we feel this must be sufficiently managed throughout these last months before your ascension. The nuclear facility in Fukushima, Japan is but one site where nuclear contamination has been leaking into your atmosphere, land, and water, as there are other sites as well and you will be fully briefed on these facilities in the days ahead. Many of you will also be working with us to purify these sites, and this will be one of the more vital tasks we must accomplish together.

§Ú­Ì¦b³oùؤ]¨ó§U§A­Ìªº¥@¬É§¹¦¨¤@¨Ç¨ä¥Lªº­«­n¥ô°È¡C´N¹³§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§ó§A»¡¹L«Ü¦h¦¸ªº¡A¤£¤[§Ú­Ì­n¤@°_¥h²M°£§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¦Ã¬V¡A¤j¦h¼Æ³o¨Ç¦Ã¬Vª«¦b¦ÛµM¬É¬O¦³©ñ®g©Êªº¡C¦³¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡§Ú­Ì«Ü¤Ö©M§A­Ì°Q½×¨ì¡A¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì²{¦b¥¿·Ç³ÆºÞ²z§A­Ì¥@¬É©ñ®g©Êª«½è¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¹M¥¬µÛ©ñ®g©Ê¹ÐÀeµ¥ª«½è¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì³o¥²¶·¦b§A­Ì´­¤É«e¬q³Ì«á´X­Ó¤ë¤ººÞ²z¦n¡C

At this time we are also monitoring your planet's tectonic plates, and we are working to help stabilize these plates to lessen the effects of seismic activity. Many of you will also be assisting us in this field, and this is another area of great importance as you head towards your ascension.

¤é¥»ºÖ®qªº®Ö³]¬I¶È¶È¬O©M¦Ã¬VªnÅS¨ì§A­Ì¤j®ð¤ô©M³°¦aªº¤@­Ó¦a¤è¡A¦]爲ÁÙ¦³¨ä¥Lªº¦aÂI¡A§A­Ì·|¦b¤£¤[µ¹¤©¤@¨Ç¥R¤Àªº¤¶²Ð¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤]·|©M§Ú­Ì¤@°_§¹¦¨³o²b¤Æªº¤u§@¡A³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ì±N­n¤@°_§¹¦¨ªº¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¤u§@¡C

Another task we are assisting in is the backing and support of your Earth allies who are initiating multiple procedures to remove from power those aligned to the agenda of the dark, as well as those who have demonstrated that their corruption necessitates their removal. In our efforts to support our Earth allies, our tasks are many. We offer our protection where we can and also offer our advanced surveillance and counterintelligence capabilities. These abilities have proven an important asset to the Earth allies teams, as we have been able to monitor the dark and remain well-informed of their strategies.

¥t¤@­Ó§Ú­Ì§Ú­Ì¨ó§Uªº¥ô°È¬O¤ä«ù©M«OÅ@²¾°£¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦a²y·ù¤Í­Ì¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¤ä«ù§Ú­Ì¦a²y·ù¤Íªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O¦³«Ü¦h¥ô°Èªº¡A§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñ«OÅ@¡A¤]´£¨Ñ§Ú­Ì¥ý¶iªººÊµø¥H¤Î¤Ï±¡³øªº¯à¤O¡C³o¨Ç¯à¤O¯àµ¹¤©§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¤@­Ó«Ü­«­nªºÀu¶Õ¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H³q¹LºÊµø¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨Ï±o§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í­Ì®É¨è³£³Q³qª¾¨ì¥L­Ìªº¥ô¦óµ¦²¤¡C

There are many other tasks we are committed to at this time, and these mentioned are only a small sampling. All of the tasks we are, and will undertake in the days ahead will be fully explained to you, as we have always maintained, it is your planet and there will be no secrets kept from you on any level. All will be out in the open, and all will be readily discussed with you.

ÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¨ä¥L¥ô°È§Ú­Ì¦¹¨è¤@ª½­P¤O©ó¶i¦æªº¡A¤W­±©Ò´£ªº¶È¶È¬O¤@¨Ç¤p¨Ò¤l¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç±N­n¦b¤£¤[¬I¦æªº¥ô°È¤w¸g³£¦V§A­Ì¥R¤Àªº¸ÑÄÀ¹L¤F¡A¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¤@ª½«ÅºÙªº¡A³o¬O§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A¤£·|¦³¥ô¦ó¯µ±K¦V§A­Ì«O¯d¡C©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£±N¥´¶}¡A©Ò¦³ªº³£·|·Ç³Æ¦n©M§A­Ì°Ó°Q¡C

Today there exist vast amounts of information that is unavailable to you. One of our tasks is to break down the barriers keeping this information from you. Upon your independence from the dark ones, tremendous amounts of once classified or hidden knowledge will be made known to you, and we have teams highly trained in this field. They will wade through this wealth of information and carefully select the avenues for their releasing and in which order all shall be released. What they will not decide is what information will be released to you, as all will be released to you as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Those assigned this task will only be concerned with the proper safeguarding of this information and its flow to all who are interested in it.

¤µ¤Ñ§A­Ì¥i¥H±µÄ²¨ì«D±`¤j¶qªº«H®§¡C§A­Ìªº¥ô°È¤§¤@´N¬O®ø°£§A­Ì»P«H®§¤§¶¡ªºªýê¡C¤@¥¹§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº´x±±¤¤Àò±o¦Û¥Ñ¡A¤j¶qªº¤@ª½³QÁôÂ꺫H®§©Mª¾ÃÑ·|³QÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¾Ö¦³³o­Ó»â°ì°ª«×°ö°V¹Lªº¶¤¥î¡C¥L­Ì·|½ñ¹L³oÁcÂøªº«H®§¨Ã±q¤¤ºë¿ï¥X¤@±ø¦X¾Aªº³~®|©M¶¶§Ç¨ÓÄÀ©ñ¡C¥L­Ì¤£·|¨M©w¤°麽«H®§·|ÄÀ©ñµ¹§A¡A©Ò¦³ªº«H®§³£·|ºÉ§Ö¦Ó¦³®Ä²vªºµ¹¤©§A­Ì¡C³Q«ü©w¨ì³o­Ó¥ô°Èªº¤H¤£¶È¶È­n¨}¦nªº«OÅ@¦n³o¨Ç«H®§¡A¤]­n¨Ï¥L­Ì¬y³q¨ì¨º¨Ç·P¿³½ìªº¤H­Ì¨ºùØ¡C

Throughout your long history, an enormous amount of information has been denied you, and we see many of you enjoying greatly the releases of these once well-kept secrets. You will learn the true history of your planet and also of yourselves, and you will learn some things about both these subjects that will surprise you greatly.

ÁaÆ[§A­Ì±y¤[ªº¾ä¥v¡A¥¨¤jªº«H®§³£¤@ª½¦V§A­ÌÁô¿f¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H³£·|«D±`¶}¤ßªº¬Ý¨ì³o­Ó¤j¶q«H®§©M¯µ±KªºÄÀ©ñ¡C§A­Ì¤]±N·|¾Ç¨ì¬P²y¾ú¥vªº¯u¬Û¥H¤Î§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¯u¬Û¡C¨Ã¥B§A­Ì¤]·|¤F¸Ñ¤@¨Ç¨Æ±¡¡AÃö©ó³o¨â¤è­±ªº¡A³o±N·|¨Ï±o§A­Ì«ÜÅå³Y¡C

This knowledge is only one of the wonders in store for you in the lead up to your ascension, and we are honored to be able to assist you to gain access to what has always been rightfully yours. This knowledge is only one of the treasures awaiting you, and we promise you there are many more treasures in store for you. All are rightfully yours as you are the children of your Creator, and everything your Creator¡¦s universe has to offer you is rightfully yours. You are not denied anything. All the gifts of this universe are to be shared as has been decreed by our Creator. Nothing can be rightfully denied you. There are those of you who believe you should be leery of those of this universe that offer you gifts. This is a belief with its roots firmly planted within fear, as all this universe has to offer belongs to its Creator and the Creator wishes you to share in its plentiful bounty. These gifts being offered you are not Trojan horses in an attempt to deceive and conquer you, these gifts are already yours, and we are only making sure they are presented to you. That is all.

¦b§A­Ì³q©¹´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¤W¡A³o­Óª¾ÃѶȶȬO爲§A­Ì«O¯dªº¬ü¦nªº¨Æª«¤§¤@¡A§Ú­Ì«Üºa©¯¯à°÷¨ó§U§A­ÌÀò±o¥»¨ÓÄÝ©ó§A­ÌªºªF¦è¡C³o­Óª¾ÃÑ¥u¬Oµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­ÌªºÄ_¶Q°]´Iªº¨ä¤¤¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì©Ó¿Õ¡AÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h«Ü¦hÄ_¶Qªº°]´I«O¯dµ¹§A­Ì¡C§@爲³yª«¥Dªº«Ä¤l¡A©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¬O§A­Ì¦Xªk¨É¦³ªº¡A¤@¤Á³o­Ó³yª«ªº¦t©z´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº³£¬O§A­Ì²zÀ³¨É¦³ªº¡C·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤H»{爲­n¯d¤ß³o­Ó¦t©z©Ò´£¨ÑªºÂ§ª«¡C³o­ÓÆ[©À¬O¥H®£Äß爲°ò¦²`²`´Ó¤J¤º¤ßªº¡A³o­Ó¦t©z´£¨Ñ¨º¨ÇÄÝ©ó³yª«¥Dªº¡A¨Ã¥B³yª«¥D§Æ±æ§A­Ì¥h¤À¨É¥¦ªºÂײ±¡C³o¨Ç±N­nµ¹¤©§A­ÌªºÂ§ª«¨Ã¤£¬O­n¥h»XÄF©M©ºªA§A­Ìªº¯S¬¥¥ì¤ì°¨¡A³o¨Ç§ª«¤w¸g¬O§A­Ìªº¤F¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³o¶È¶È¬O½T«O¥L­Ì¯à°÷§e²{µ¹§A­Ì¡C³o´N¬O¥þ³¡¡C

We have made great efforts to allow your people to better see and understand fear and what harmful effects this emotion can have on a planet, a society, a race, and an individual. The universe has so much more to offer you than what you have been allowed to possess by the dark ones. These blessings will never be gifted of you if you refuse to open yourselves to their receiving. Allowing the emotion of fear to convince you that all who are here to assist you are evil, and that all their assistance should be denied in order to maintain your safety are lower dimensional thought processes that have no place in the here and now and no place in your new home upon your ascension.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ¥X«Ü¦hªº§V¤OÅý§A­Ìªº¤H­Ì¥h§ó¦nªº¬Ý¨ì©M²z¸Ñ¡§®£Äß¡¨¥H¤Î³o­Ó±¡ºüµ¹§A­Ì¬P²y¡AªÀ·|¡A±ÚÃþ¥H¤Î­ÓÅé±a¨Óªº¦³®`ªº¼vÅT¡A¬Û¹ï¤_§A­Ì³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©Ò¤¹³\±o¨ìªº¨Æª«¨Ó»¡¡A¦t©z¦³»·»·¸ò¦hªº´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¡C¦pªG»¡§A­Ì©Úµ´¥h´¯¶}¤ß´v±µ¨üªº¸Ü¡A³o¨Ç±N¤£·|¬O§A­ÌªºÂ§ª«¡C

Do not permit yourselves to go without any longer as so many of your world can benefit greatly from these blessings, which as we have said, come not from us, but from your Creator, the Creator of this magnificent universe. We are only here to bring you these offerings by decree of your Creator, as your Creator wishes you only to enjoy all he has to offer you. It is up to us only whether we wish to accept these gifts or not, and this is the choice before you of your world today.

¤£­nÅý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¦A¦¸°g¥¢¤F¡A§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¦p¦¹¦hªº¤H­Ì·|¨ü¯q©ó³o¯¬ºÖ¡A§Ú­Ì»¡ªº¡A¥¦¤£¬O¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ì¡A¦Ó¬O§A­Ìªº³yª«¥D¡AÅý³o­Ó¦t©zÅã¤Æªº³yª«¥D¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³oùضȶȬOµ¹§A­Ì³yª«¥Dªk¥Oªº´£¨Ñ¤§ª«¡A§A­Ìªº³yª«¤§§Æ±æ§A­Ì¥h¨É¨ü©Ò¦³¥L´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº¡C

As you as a society and an individual proceed towards your ascension, there are many things other beings of your universe possess that they can offer you to better ease your transition. Some of these gifts are already being offered you in the form of wisdom and knowledge, and it pleases us greatly as we see many of your world accept our gifts of friendship. As you continue into the months ahead, other gifts that we possess will become important for your world, and we wish to continue to build a trusting relationship so when it is time for these gifts to be given to you, there will be those of you who will not let fear cause them to reject these offers. What we are speaking of will be made clear to you when the time is deemed appropriate, but for now, we must focus on reducing the fear some of you have of us as to allow a more efficient working partnership.

·í§A­Ì¥HªÀ·|¶°Åé©M­Ó¤H¼h­±Ä~Äò´Â¦V´­¤É«e¶i®É¡AÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¨ä¥L¨Æª«¡A¤@¨Ç¨ä¥Lªº¦t©z¦s¦³·|´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¡A³£¬O爲¤F§A­Ì§ó¥[»´ÃPªºÂàÅÜ¡C¤@¨Ç§ª«¤w¸g¥H´¼¼z©Mª¾ÃѪº§Î¦¡´£¨Ñµ¹¤F§A­Ì¡CÀHµÛ±µ¤U¨Ó´X­Ó¤ëªº«e¦æ¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¨ä¥L§ª«·|Åܱo¹ï§A­Ì¥@¬É«Ü­«­n¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æÄ~Äò«Ø¥ß¬Û¤¬«H¥ôªºÃö¨t¡A³o¼Ë·í±N³o¨Ç§ª«µ¹¤©§A­Ìªº®É­Ô¡A¤@¨Ç¤H´N¤£·|Åý®£Ä߾ɭP¥L­Ì¥h©Úµ´³o¨Ç´£¨Ñ¡C·í®É¾÷´N«ê·íªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò»¡ªº±N·|¦V§A­Ì²M´·ªº®i²{¡A¦ý¬O¡A¹ï©ó²{¦b¡A爲¤F¤@­Ó§ó¥[¦³®Ä²vªº¤u§@¹Ù¦ñÃö¨t¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·±Mª`©ó´î¤Ö§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H¹ï§Ú­Ìªº®£Äß¡C

There is much we can offer you in these times that can become rather challenging for you, and our experience and the tools we possess can help you make this transition as smooth as is possible. All we ask is that you do not allow fear to influence your decision making. As we have said many times, we are not here to conquer as we have all we need as gifts we have accepted from the Creator. These gifts were offered to us just as they are being offered you. You have many allies, friends and family within this universe, and they are here bearing these gifts from your Creator for you.

¦b³o¨Ç®É¶¡¤º§Ú­Ì¥i¥H´£¨Ñ§A­Ì«Ü¦h¨Æª«¡A³o¨Ç¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡³£¬O¬Û·í¤jªº¬D¾Ô¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¸gÅç©M¤u¨ã¯à°÷À°§U§A­Ì¨Ï³o­Ó´­¤ÉªºÂàÅܺɥi¯à¶¶§Qªº¶i¦æ¡C©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì½Ð¨D§A­Ìªº´N¬O¤£­nÅý®£Äߥh¤zÂZ§A­Ì°µ¥X¨M©w¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g»¡¹L«Ü¦h¦¸¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ó³oùؤ£¬O爲¤F©ºªA¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¾Ö¦³³yª«¥D´£¨Ñªº¤@¤Á¡C³o¨Ç´£¨Ñµ¹§Ú­Ìªº±N­n¤@¼Ë´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¡C¦b³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤§A­Ì¦³«Ü¦h·ù¤Í¡AªB¤Í¥H¤Î®a®x¡A¨Ã¥B¥L­Ì³£¦b«ù¦³³yª«¥D­nµ¹§AªºÂ§ª«µ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~3¤ë5¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - March 5, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~3¤ë5¤é«H®§

The good news about the changes cannot be held back for much longer, as it will be seen as too important for the whole world not to share the knowledge. The Internet is alive with information, and more people than ever are coming forward. After months and years of preparation, a sudden push has started a whole series of arrests and resignations, that is sending fear through the ranks of the dark Ones. Having felt that they were safe and beyond reproach, they are shocked to find that they are now vulnerable. There will be no let up until the Illuminati are removed from their positions of power, and that is proceeding with all speed. It is enabling other missions to also move faster, and the way is being opened for the governmental changes to be lined up. It is all part of the continuing collapse of the old system, and no matter what is done to prop it up it will never be the same again.

Ãö©óÂàÅܪº¦n®ø®§¤£¯à¦A§ó¤[ªº³Q¹K¨î¡A¦]爲¥¦¹ï©ó¥@¬É¤W¨S¦³¤À¨É³oÃþª¾ÃѪº¦a¤è¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡C¤¬Ápºô¬O¬¡¥Í¥Íªº«H®§´ë¹D¡A¤ñ¹L¥h§ó¦hªº¤H¦b¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡C¦b´X¦~©M´X­Ó¤ëªº·Ç³Æ«á¡A¤@ºØ¬ðµMªº±À°Ê¤O¤w¸g¶}©l¤F¤À¨É¤@¨t¦C¶e®·©MÃ㾪º®ø®§¡A¦Ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¶¤¥î«o¥¿¦b´²¼½®£Äß¡C¥L­Ì´¿¸g»{爲¦Û¤v¬O¦w¥þªº¡AµL¾Ó¥iÀ»ªº¡A²{¦b«o¾_Åå©ó¦Û¤vªº¯Ü®z¡Cª½¨ì¥ú·Ó¬£±q¥L­Ìªº¦ì¸m¤W³Q²¾°£¤§«e³oºØ±¡ªp³£¤£·|®ø´î¡A¥¦¥¿¦b¥þ³t¶i¦æ¡C³o¥¿¨Ï±o¨ä¥Lªº¥ô°È¤]¯à°÷§ó§Ö³tªºµo®i¡A¤èªk¤w¸g³Q¤©¥H¶}©ñ¡A¦nÅý¬F©²ªº§ïÅܯà±o¥H¶}©l¡C³o¥þ³¡³£¬O¨t²Î±Y¼ìªº©µÄò¡A¤£ºÞ¥h°µ¤°麽·Q­nºû«ù³£¤£·|°_§@¥Î¡A¤w¸g¤£¬O¹L¥hªº±¡ªp¤F¡C

You Dear Ones have achieved a most remarkable victory, inasmuch that using the power of thought you have brought the energy into being that has fulfilled them. You have sent out powerful prayers and thoughts calling for an end to the wars that have continually brought countries to their knees. Wars that have killed millions and caused widespread destruction. You let it be known that you have had enough of the violation of Mother Earth, and decimation of the Human Race. With love in your hearts you have caused the changes to come about, and it shows that when you strongly focus on what you want, it is possible to bring about its manifestation.

¦Ó§A­Ì¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¤w¸g¹F¦¨¤F¤@­Ó³Ì­«­n«D¤Zªº³Ó§Q¡A¤]¦]爲¹ï«äºû¤O¶qªº¹B¥Î¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g±a¨Ó¤F¬ÛÃöªº¯à¶q¦¨«¬¥H¹ê²{¥¦¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gµo°e¤F¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¬èë»P·Qªk¡A½Ð¨D¨º¨Ç¤w¸g«ùÄò§â¤£¦P°ê®a±j¦æ¯Ç¤J¾£¤Uªº¾Ôª§ªºµ²§ô¡C¾Ôª§¤w¸g±þ®`¤F¼Æ¦Ê¸U¤Hªº¥Í©R¡A¾É­P¤F¤j½d³òªº·´·À¡C§A­ÌÅý³o­Ó­ì¦]³Qª¾¾å¡A§A­Ì¤w¨ü°÷¤F¹ï©ó¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº«I®`¡AÁÙ¦³¹ï¤j§å¤HÃþªºµL±¡±þ¼®¡C±aµÛ¤ß¤¤ªº¸t·R¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g±a¨Ó¤F¬ÛÃöªºÂàÅÜ¡A¥¦®i²{ªºµ²ªG´N¬O¡A·í§A­Ì¨¬°÷ªº±j°·¡A»EµJ¦b§A¯u¥¿·Q­nªº¨Æª«¤W®É¡A¥¦´N¥i¯à·|±a¨Ó¥²­nªºÅã¤Æ¤§ª«¡C

Indeed, it is you who have overcome extreme obstacles, that not long ago looked as if they would engulf you and take away your freedom. You have brought the Light and Love back to Earth, and it has become so strong that it has fired the grids around it. Now it acts as your protection, and is your guarantee of a successful conclusion to your journey through duality. Never forget how powerful you are, and by keeping your sights on what it is you desire to create you will do so. In the future you will reach a stage when you will experience creation instantaneously. However, by then you will have reached a higher dimension and your thoughts will only center upon all that is pure. As individuals you may not be so aware of your present creative powers, but as the Human Race it is you who are continually creating and re-creating your reality. With nothing else but the energy of love, you have overcome all that the dark Ones have done to keep you in their control.

·íµM¡A´N¬O§A­Ì§JªA¤F³o¨Ç³Ì²×·¥ªº»Ùê¡A¦b«Ü¤[¤§«e¥¦­Ì¬Ý°_¨Ó¦ü¥G·|§]¨S§A­Ì¡A¹Ü¨«§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gµ¹¦a²y±a¨Ó¤F¯«¸tªº·R»P¥ú¡A¥¦¤w¸gÅܱo¦p¦¹ªº±j¤j¡AÂI¿U¤F³ò¶¨ä¤¤ªºÀW¬]¡C²{¦b¥¦¥H«OÅ@§A­ÌªººA¶Õ¦b¦æ°ÊµÛ¡A³o´N¬O§A­Ì¦¨¥\ªº«OÃÒ¡A¬ï¶V¤G¤¸©Êªº¿E°Ê¤§®È¡C¥Ã»·¤£­n§Ñ°O§A¨ã¦³µÛ¦h麽±j¤jªº¤O¶q¡A½ÐÄ~Äò«O«ù¦Û¤vªºÆ[©À---¤°麽¤~¬O§A¯u¥¿»Ý­nªº¡A¨Ã¥H¦¹¥h³Ð³y¡C¦b¥¼¨Ó§A­Ì±N¹F¨ì¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¡A³o­Ó®É­Ô§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ìÀþ¶¡ªº³Ð³yÅã¤Æ¡C¤£¹L¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É­Ô§A­Ì±N¤w¸g©è¹F¨ì¤@­Ó§ó°ªªººû«×¡A§A­Ìªº·Qªk±N§¹¥þ®Ú´Ó¦b¯ÂµMªº«äºû§ÎºA¤¤¡C§@爲¤£¦Pªº­ÓÅé¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¤]³\ÁÙ¤£²M·¡¦Û¤v·í«eªº³Ð³y¤O¶q¡A¤£¹L§@爲¤HÃþªººØ±Ú¡A´N¬O§A­Ì¦b¤£Â_ªº³Ð³y»P­«·s³Ð³yµÛ§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº²{¹ê¥@¬É¡C°£¤F·Rªº¯à¶q¤§¥~¨S¦³¨ä¥L¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g§JªA¤F©Ò¦³¶Â·t¶Õ¤O°µ¹Lªº´c¨Æ¡A´¿¸g§â§A­Ì±±¨î¦b¥L­ÌªºÅ]¤ö¤U¡C

You are in transition throwing off the energies that will have no place in your future, and are rising up out of the morass of the old vibrations that have held back. Now you can feel the beautiful energy that is replacing them, and it is carrying you along on a tidal wave of happiness. Not only will you gain your freedom, but be free to enjoy all of God's gifts as it was originally intended. Everything in its perfect state will be enjoyed and appreciated, and understood to be part of the whole. All will interact in a joyous harmony that will seem to last for an eternity. It is what you will come to recognize as your true home and state of being.

§A­Ì¥¿¦b³q¹L³o­Ó¹L´ç´Á¡AÂ\²æ¤£¦A²Å¦X§A­Ì¬ü¦n¥¼¨ÓªºÂ¯à¶q¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¤£Â_´£¤É²æÂ÷®¶°Êªºªh¿A¡A¥¦¤@ª½©ì²ÖµÛ§A­Ì¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¯à°÷·P¨ü¨ì³oºØ¬üÄRªº¯à¶q¥¿¦b¸m´«¥¦­Ì¡A³oºØ¬üÄR¯à¶q¤]¥¿Äâ±aµÛ§A­Ì¨«¤W¤@±ø©¯ºÖªº±d²ø¤j¹D¡C¤£¶È¶È¬O§A­Ì±NÀò±o¯u¥¿ªº¦Û¥Ñ¡AÁÙ¥i¥H¦Û¥Ñªº¥h¨É¨ü³yª«¥D©Ò¦³ªº®¦½ç¡A³o´N¬O¥¦³Ìªìªº·N¹Ï¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡·|³B©ó§¹¬üªºª¬ºA¡A³Q½á¤©¨É¨ü©M·P¿E¡A¨ÃÀ´±o¦p¦ó¯u¥¿¦¨爲¾ãÅ骺¤@³¡¤À¡C¤@¤Á³£±N¦b¤@ºØ¥O¤H´r®®ªº©M¿Óª¬ºA¤¤¥æ¤¬§@¥Î¡A¨Ã«ùÄò¥ÃùÚ¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì§Y±N©ú¥Õªº¡A§A­Ì¯u¹êªº®a¶é»P¦s¦bªº¥»½è¡C

At times when you bring your consciousness back to Earth it seems cold and unwelcoming, but your time is nearly up and you can begin to relax. You are now so close to leaving duality behind, after nearly having been pulled into the depths of the darkness that has existed upon Earth. It is quite an achievement to have gone through it safely, and as you might say "come out of the other end" Now that your level of consciousness has grown, your thoughts and feelings will be centered more on all that is in balance and harmony. That will allow lesser ones to fade away, and in time they will be completely forgotten. However, you are soon to learn the truth of how you have been mislead and misused for millennia of time. Your thoughts will be occupied for a time pondering the reasons, but you will soon forget those periods in your lives.

¦³®É­Ô¡A·í§A§â¦Û¤vªº·NÃÑ©Ô¦^¨ì¦a²y¼h­±¡A¥¦¬Ý°_¨Ó¬O¦B§N»P¤£¨üÅwªïªº¡A¤£¹L³o­Ó®É´Á´N­nµ²§ô¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷¶}©l±o¥H©ñÃP¡C§A­Ì²{¦b¬O¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ²æÂ÷¤G¤¸©Êªº¤Û¶H¡A¤§«e§A­Ì¤@ª½³£³Q²`²`©Ô¤J¶Â·tªº²`²W¤¤¡C³o¯uªº¬O¤@­Ó¤£¦´ªº¥\ÁZ¡A¦w¥þªº³q¹L¤F¥¦¡A§A¤]³\·Q»¡¡§Â\²æ¥t¤@­Óµ²§ô¡¨¡A²{¦b§A­Ì·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¤w¸g¦¨ªø¡A§A­Ìªº·Qªk©M·P¨ü±N§ó¥[¥­¿Å»P©M¿Óªº®Ú´Ó¦b¤º¦b¤¤¤ß¡C³o¤]·|¨Ï±o¨º¨ÇµLÃöºò­nªº¤H³vº¥®ø¥¢¡A«Ü§Ö¥L­Ì±N³Q§¹¥þªº§Ñ°O¡C¤£¹L¡A§A­Ì«Ü§Ö´N­n¤F¸Ñ¨ì³o­Ó¯u¬Û¡A¦b¹L¥h§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q»~¾É»P­h«Ý¤F¤d¦~®É¶¡¡C§A­Ì±Nªá¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¥h¨H«ä¨ä¤¤ªº­ì¦]¡A¤£¹L«Ü§Ö§A­Ì±N§Ñ°O¨º¨Ç¤£´r§Öªº°O¾Ð¡C

The acknowledgement of us and our craft continues to grow, and additional proof is hardly required except for those who remain skeptics. Our involvement in your evolution is also being acknowledged, and it makes disclosure the final piece in the jigsaw of life. That will have to come so as to allow our relationship with you to blossom. We have much to do together, but beyond individual contact we cannot do more until we get official recognition. Then things will really take off and our presence will become quite commonplace. We look forward to those days that will be exciting and fulfilling. The secrets of space will open up to you, and many of you shall join us for wonderful trips in your solar system. You are after all every bit as much Space Beings as we are, except you have been led to believe otherwise.

¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì©M§Ú­Ì­¸²îªº±µ¯Çµ{«×¦bÄ~Äòªº¦¨ªø¡AÃB¥~ªºÃÒ¾Ú´X¥G¬O¨S¦³¥²­n¡A°£«D¬O¨º¨Ç¹x©TªºÃhºÃ½×ªÌ¡C§Ú­Ì¦b§A­Ì¶i¤Æ¤§¸ô¤Wªº°Ñ»P¤]¥¿³Q±µ¨üµÛ¡A³o¨Ï±o¤j´¦ÅS¦¨爲§¹¦¨¥Í¬¡«÷¹Ïªº³Ì«á¤@¤ù¡C¥¦±N¥²¶·³o¼Ë¨ì¨Ó¡A¥H¨Ï±o§Ú­Ì»P§A­ÌªºÃö¨t±o¥H¯u¥¿ªººì©ñ¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¤@°_¦³³\¦h­n¥h§¹¦¨¡A¤£¹L°£«D±o¨ì©x¤èªº»{¥i¡A§Ú­Ì°£¤F­Ó¤H¤Æªº±µÄ²´N¤£¯à°µ±o§ó¦h¤F¡C§Ú­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¨º¨Ç¤é¤l¡A¨º±N¬O¦h麽ªº¿E°Ê»P¥O¤H¶}¤ß©O¡I¤ÓªÅªº¯µ±K±N¦V§A­Ì¶}©ñ¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H±N¥[¤J§Ú­Ì¶i¦æ©_§®ªº®È¦æ¡A¥hÀô¹C§A­Ìªº¤Ó¶§¨t¡C¦b¤§«á§A­Ì±N¦¨爲©M§Ú­Ì¤@¼ËªºªÅ¶¡¦s¦³¡A°£«D§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q»¤¾É¥h¬Û«H¨ä¥Lªº¤Ûı¡C

As your Space technology has leapt forward and the horizons pushed further afield, so your understanding of other worlds has opened up and the possibility of endless life forms has grown. You have outlived the idea that you were the only intelligent life in your part of the Universe. Quite correctly you are beginning to believe that it is in fact teeming with life, and you have yet to include the other dimensions. As many of you know much of our space travels are through inter-dimensional black holes, and that is why distance presents no problems to us. For some that idea has not been accepted, but that will change when we appear to you on Earth. In time you will become familiar with our faces that are very human in appearance, as we have much to do in addressing you on many subjects.

§A­ÌªºªÅ¶¡¬ì§Þ¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F¸õÅD¦¡ªºµo®i¡Aµø³¥¤]¤w¸g±À¦V§ó»·³B¡A¤]¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ì¹ï©ó¨ä¥L¥@¬Éªº»{ª¾«×¤w¸g¯à°÷¶}©ñ¡A¹ï©óµL­­¥Í©Rªº¥i¯à©Êªº»{ª¾¤]¤w¦¨ªø¡C§A­Ì´¿¸g»{爲¦Û¤v¬O¦t©z¤¤°ß¤@¾Ö¦³´¼¤Oªº¤å©ú¡C¦b¤Q¤À«ê·íªº®É¨è¡A§A­Ì¶}©l¬Û«H¦t©z¨ä¹ê¬O´I§tµÛ¥Í©Rªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¨Ã¥BÁÙ¨S¦³¥]¬A¨ä¥Lºû«×ªº¥Í©R¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤Hª¾¹D¤F§Ú­Ì³\¦hªºªÅ¶¡®È¦æ´N¬O³q¹L¤ººû«×¶Â¬}ªº®È¦æ¡A³o´N¬O爲¤°麽¶ZÂ÷¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡®Ú¥»¤£¬O°ÝÃD¡C¹ï©ó¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡³oºØ»{ª¾ÁÙµLªk»{¥i¡A¤£¹L·í§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦b¦a²y¤W¤½¶}¥X²{ªº®É­Ô³£·|±o¨ìÂàÅÜ¡C«Ü§Ö§A­Ì·|¼ô±x§Ú­Ìªº¥~»ª¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì«D±`¹³¤HÃþ¡A¦b³\¦hªº­p¹º¤W­±§Ú­Ì¦³³\¦h¤u§@­n¥h¤@°_§¹¦¨¡C

A few weeks in your present time will see so much transpire that you will need to be alert, and we of the Galactic Federation are in the forefront of it. We work very closely with our allies, who have been very successful of late in speeding up the action. We do have targets for concluding each part of our activities, and we hope to make substantial progress over the next two months. At least you are now aware of our successes, and know what has now begun is leading to the eventual end of the Illuminati.

¦b§A­Ì·í«e®É¶¡ªº´X­Ó¬P´ÁùرN·|¦³³\¦hªº¨Æ±¡³QÄÀ¥X¡A¨º麽§A­Ì´N»Ý­n´£°ªÄµ±§¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤]±N³B©ó³Ì«e½u¡C§Ú­Ì»P·ù¤Í¦bºò±Kªº¦X§@µÛ¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¦b¿ð¨Óªº®É¶¡ùØ«D±`¦¨¥\ªº¥[³t¤F¦æ°Ê¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM¦³µÛµ²§ô¦æ°Êªº¨C­Ó¥Ø¼Ð¤è°w¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦b±µ¤U¨Óªº¨â­Ó¤ëùبú±o¹ê½è©Êªº¶i®i¡C¦Ü¤Ö§A­Ì²{¦b¤F¸Ñ¨ì¤F§Ú­Ìªº¦¨¥\¡Aª¾¹D²{¦b¶}©lµo®iªº¨ÆºA±N¾É­P¥ú·Ó¬£ªº³Ì«á²×µ²¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and so pleased to share these moments with you.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã«D±`ªº´r§Ö»P§A­Ì¤À¨É¦¹¨è¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡iAngela Peregoff¡j 2012¦~3¤ë5¤é«H®§
Angela Peregoff ~ Starting to Rock 5D
Posted on March 5, 2012 by Gillian

Angela Peregoff ~ ¶}©l·nÂ\5D
2012¦~3¤ë5¤é ¥Ñ Gillian µo§G

¡§Humanity is now faced with a stark choice: Evolve or die. ¡K If the structures ofthe human mind remain unchanged, we will always end up re-creating the same world, the same evils, the same dysfunction¡¨ ¡V Eckhart Tolle

¡§¤HÃþ²{¦b­±Á{¤@­Ó»øµwªº¿ï¾Ü¡G¶i¤Æ©ÎªÌ·À¤`¡K¦pªG¤HÃþ«äºûµ²ºc¤´Â¤£ÅÜ¡A§Ú­Ì±N¦b­««Ø¬Û¦P¥@¬É¡A¬Û¦P¨¸´c¡A¬Û¦P¥\¯à»Ùꪺ¹Lµ{¤¤²×µ²¡C¡¨¡X¡X®J§J«¢¯S•¦«§Q

This week brings opportunities to feel the new matrix, the new field, of stellar assistance that is here to accompany Earth as we rock in 5th dimension. As an explorer ship gallivanting the universe in the form of a planetary body Earth has entered her next frontier of reality and is being received with excitement, delight, and curiosity. Many ambassadors of other worlds await our awakening so that an interaction of Greater Remembrance may take place. Often I speak of Oneness and enough humans have now embodied the truth of the concept that we can expand our collective consciousness to include universal aspects that up-until-now we did not have the ability to recognize.

³o¤@©P±a¨Ó¾÷·|Åý§Ú­Ì·Pı·sªº¥ÀÅé(matrix)¡A·sªº³õ¡A·sªº¬P»Ú¤ä´©¡A·í§Ú­Ì¦b²Ä5ºû«×·nÂ\¤§®É¡A¥¦­Ì¦b³oùس­¦ñµÛ¦a²y¡C§@爲¤@¿´±´¯Á­¸²î¡A¦a²y¥H¦æ¬P§ÎºA¦b¦t©z¤¤º©¹C¡A¨Ã¤w¸g¶i¤J¦oªº¤U¤@­Ó¹ê¬ÛªºÃäªu¡A±µ¨üµÛ¿E°Ê¡A´r§Ö©M¦n©_¡C«Ü¦h¨ä¥L¥@¬Éªº¤j¨Ï­Ì³£¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§Ú­ÌªºÄ±¿ô¡A±q¦ÓÅý¡¥§ó¤j°O¾Ð¡¦ªº¨Æ¥ó¥i¥Hµo¥Í¡C³q±`§Ú·|»¡¦X¤@(Oneness)¡A¦Ó¥B²{¦b¨¬°÷ªº¤H¤w¸g»{¦P¤F³o¼Ë¤@­Ó·§©Àªº¥¿½T©Ê¡A§Y§Ú­Ì¥i¥HÂX®i§Ú­Ìªº¶°Åé·NÃѨӥ]§t¦Ü¤µ爲¤î§Ú­Ì©|¥¼¯à°÷»{ÃѪº¦t©z­±¦V¡C

As we each awaken and shimmer in 5D Light we will recall more intensely ¡§being All within One.¡¨ Beginning this month a new sense of trust and acceptance is going to wash over the enlightened collective of Earth. No longer will we be spellbound by the ignorance of our third dimension illusion. For those ready there will be a rejoining with the greater population of universal beings who live and know cosmic levels of Love & Light therefore we can enter a field of Refined spirituality. For many of us a renaissance of Soul Fire is happening.

·í§Ú­Ì¨C­Ó¤Hı¿ô¨Ã¦b5D¤§¥ú¤¤°{Ã{ªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì·|§ó¥[±j¯Pªº¦^¾Ð°_¡§¸U¦³¦X¤@¡¨(being All within One)¡C¦b³o¤@¤ë¶}©l·sªº«H¿à©M±µ¯Çªº·Pı±N¨R¨ê¦a²yªº¶}®©¶°Åé¡C«Ü§Ö§Ú­Ì±N·|Å岧©ó§Ú­Ì²Ä¤Tºû«×¤Û¶Hªº·M¬N¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¤H¡A±N·|¦³¤@­Ó»P¦t©z¦s¦³§ó¤j¶°Å骺­«»E¡A¥L­Ì¨Ï¥Î¨Ã¤F¸Ñ¦t©z¼h¦¸ªº¡¥·R»P¥ú¡¦¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¶i¤J¤@­Ó¡¥ºëºé¡¦ÆF©Êªº»â°ì¡C¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì«Ü¦h¤H¡A¤@­Ó¡¥ÆF»î¤õµK¡¦ªº´_¿³¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡C

This latest positioning of Earth, along with the energetic tune-ups she is receiving, is sending wave upon wave of liberation that will allow the Open Ones to express an unprecedented level of their Highest and Best potential. Not only will the physical body be rapidly assuming its original template form and design, the mind will be finishing up the cleansing of perceptions and beliefs that have sabotaged our authentic agenda of Wholeness.

¦a²y³o¤@³Ì·sªº©w¦ì¡A³s±aµÛ¦o¥¿±µ¨üªº¯à¶q¿Ó½Õ¡A¥¿¦bµo°eµÛ¤@ªiªi¸Ñ©ñªº¤O¶q¡A®e³\¡¥¶}©ñªº¤H¡¦¥h®i¥Ü¥L­Ì¤@ºØªÅ«e¼h¦¸ªº¡¥³Ì°ª¡¦¡¥³Ì¦n¡¦¼ç¤O¡C¤£¶È¬O¨­Åé±N·|¨³³t«ì´_¨ì¥¦ªº¥»ªì¼ÒªO§ÎºA©M³]­p¡A¦Ó¥B«ä·Q±N·|§¹¦¨²M²z¨º¨Ç·´Ãa§Ú­Ì¯u¹ê¡¥¾ãÅ顦­p¹ºªº²z¸Ñ©M«H±ø¡C

So what might all of that suggest as we look at our week ahead? For the most part it will feel creatively high yet physically low. By that I mean our mental, imaginative, creative centers will be reeling with ideas on how to reach long-sought goals. Harness the power of positive thinking on maximum levels of astuteness, imagination and sensitivity. Know multiple solutions to problems you have been pondering about will simply come forward. Because we released the ¡§we can¡¦t¡¨ aspect of awakening in February (the 14th & 15th) we are giving ourselves permission to be supported by the incoming March crystalline stellar intelligent energies.

©Ò¥H·í§Ú­Ì­±¹ï²´«eªº³o¤@©P®É¡A©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç·|¹w¥Ü¨Ç¤°麽©O¡H¤j³¡¤À®É¶¡§Ú­Ì·|·Pı³Ð³y¤Oªº°ª©ùµM¦Ó¨­Å骺§C¸¨¡C¨º´N¬O»¡§Ú­Ìªº«äºû¡A·Q¶H¡A³Ð³y¤¤¤ß±N·|¦]爲§Ú­Ì·Q­n¥h¹F¦¨ªø¤[°l´Mªº¥Ø¼Ð¦Óµo·w¡C§Q¥Î¥¿­±«äºûªº¤O¶q¹F¨ì³Ì¤j­­«×ªº¾÷±Ó¡A·Q¶H¤O©M±Ó¾U«×¡C¨Ãª¾¹D¡A§A­Ì©Ò«ä¦Ò°ÝÃDªº¦hºØ¸Ñ¨M¤è®×±N«Ü®e©öªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦b¤G¤ë(14©M15¸¹)¤w¸gÄÀ©ñ¤Fı¿ôªº¡§§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¡¨ªº­±¦V¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿®e³\¦Û¤v³Q¤T¤ë¥¿¦b¨ì¹Fªº¡A¨Ó¦Û¬P»Úªº´¹Åé´¼¼z¯à¶q©Ò¤ä«ù¡C

The physical lows will develop individually based upon the needs of each unique, organic, biological field. Some bodies are still letting go of older, denser energies in order to make space for the quantum crystalline configurations that are beginning to spin and activate within the fluid centers of the physical. The ¡§light body¡¨ process has begun so the body may signal being ¡§tired and worn down.¡¨ (**remember Feb. 5, 6, & 7 we experienced a further illumination of the physical body. Your etheric grids are now more controlled by the Light body.) Please continue to be wise and get plenty of rest for it is certainly necessary. Be intuitive and follow the guidance you get when asking what you can do to comfort the physical this week.

¨­Å骺§C¸¨±N·|¨Ì·Ó¦U¦Û°ß¤@ªº¡A¦ÛµMªº¡A¥Íª«ªº³õªº»Ý­n¦Óµo®i¡C¤@¨Ç¨­ÅéÁÙ¦bÄÀ©ñ¦Ñ¸Y±Kªº¯à¶q±q¦Ó爲¶q¤l´¹Åéµ²ºcÄË¥XªÅ¶¡¡A³o¨Çµ²ºc¥¿¦b¨­Åé©öÅܪº¤¤¤ß¶}©lºc«Ø¨Ã±Ò°Ê¡C¡§¥úÅ顨¹Lµ{¤w¸g¶}©l©Ò¥H¨­Åé¥i¯à·|ªí²{ªº¡§µo§x©M¯h³Ò¡¨(­n°O±o¤G¤ë5,6,7¸¹§Ú­Ì¸g¾ú¤F¨­Å骺²`«×³ê¿ô¡C§A­Ìªº¥H¤Óºô®æ²{¦b§ó爲¥úÅé©Ò±±¨î)¡C½ÐÄ~Äò«O«ù²M¿ô¨Ã¤j¶qªº¥ð®§¦]爲³o¬O²z©Ò»Ý­nªº¡C¦b³o¤@©P«O«ùª½Ä±¤O¡A¿í´`¨º¨Ç·í§A­Ì¸ß°Ý¦p¦ó¤~¯àÅý¨­ÅéµÎ¾A©Ò±o¨ìªº¤Þ¾É¡C

Like me, you may feel ¡§foggy¡¨ in the head during the week and also very tired to the point of exhaustion as this greater plan molds a crystalline form out of carbon-based matter. We are eliminating and removing the components in our bodies that do not fit with the blueprint of the Awakening Times. A renovation and renewal is taking place physically from the inside-out. Be mindful that the body needs you to assist it in these processes. Honor your body and it needs.

´N¹³§Ú¡A§A¥i¯à·|·PıÀY¸£¡§¹³Ãú¤@¼Ë¡¨¦b³o¤@©P¡A¨Ã«D±`¯h­Â¥H¦Üºë¯h¤OºÜ¡A¦]爲³o¤@°¶¤j­p¹º¦b±qºÒ°òª«½è¤¤Å±³y´¹Åé§ÎºA¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b²^¨O²¾°£¨­Åé¤W»P¡¥Ä±¿ô®É¥N¡¦ªºÂŹϤ£¬Û®eªº³¡¤À¡C¨­Åé¤Wªº­×´_©M§ó·s¥¿¦b¥Ñ¤º¦Ó¥~µo¥Í¡Cª`·N¡A¨­Åé¦b³o¨Ç¹Lµ{¤¤»Ý­n§A­ÌªºÀ°§U¡C´L­«§A­Ìªº¨­Åé¡A¥¦­Ì»Ý­n¡C

So then, expect some nice highs while still having to be patient with your vessel as it is recalibrated to better run Ascension ideas, thoughts, and inspirations. Much will be occurring in the month of March, become conscious of the ¡§integration allowances¡¨ you need to schedule to remain connected to the vitality of your life force as you set up your daily calendars.

©Ò¥H¤§«á¡A¦b¨ÌµM­@¤ßªºµ¥«Ý§A­Ì¨­Åé®e¾¹ªº®É­Ô¡A´Á«Ý¤@¨Ç¬ü§®ªº§Ö¼Ö§a¡A¦]爲¥¦¦b­«·s½Õ¾ã¥H§ó¦nªº¹B¦æ´­¤ÉÆ[©À¡A«ä·Q©M啓µo¡C«Ü¦h±Nµo¥Í¦b¤T¤ë¥÷¡A¨Ãı¹î©ó§A­Ì»Ý­n¦w±Æªº¡§¾ã¦X®e³\­È¡¨±q¦Ó«O«ù»P§A­Ì¥Í©R¤Oªº³s±µ¡A·í§A­Ì³]¸m§A­Ì¨C¤é­p¹ºªº®É­Ô¡C

It is the wise person this week that chooses to cooperate with the essential nature of change and to know oneself ¡V

¦b³o¤@©P¿ï¾Ü¦X§@©ó§ïÅܪº¹ê½è¡A¨Ã¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v±N·|«D±`©ú´¼¡C

Rev. Angela

SOURCE:
http://shiftfrequency.com/angela-peregoff-starting-to-rock-5d/

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~3¤ë6¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Mar 6, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~3¤ë6¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! The progress to set up the new governance continues to move forward. The secret sacred societies have so far forced the resignation of a number of major leaders in international banking. Agreements are being implemented that are securing the new financial system. Several major governments have been given a schedule for how and when to transfer power to the new temporary governments. We are watching various "danger points" in the Middle East. This is where the dark cabal intends to start a conflagration that can lead to a new world war! Our task is to prevent this from ever happening. We have placed our diplomatic and liaison team in this region and in the various nations that are contiguous to it. We intend to manage any potential incidents. However, we do not intend to interfere directly unless incidents occur that can swiftly spiral upward to war. We comprehend the potential dynamics of this region and are making sure that no nation in this region attacks another. We are cognizant of the dire schemes that are being applied by the dark's minions to create the flames for war.

°Ý­Ô¡I§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡I«Ø¥ß·s¬F©²ªº¹Lµ{Ä~Äò¦V«e±À¶i¡C¥Ø«e爲¤î¯«¸tªº¯µ±KªÀ·|¤w¸g±j­¢¤@©w¼Æ¶qªº°ê»Ú»È¦æ¨t²Îªº¥D­n»â¾É¤HÃ㾡C¨óij¥¿¦b³Q¹ê¬I¥H½T«O·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¦w¥þ¡C´X­Ó¥D­nªº¬F©²¤w¸g³Qµ¹©w¤F¤éµ{¡A¤°麽®É­Ô¦p¦ó±NÅv¤OÂà¥æµ¹¹L´ç¬F©²¡C§Ú­ÌÃöª`µÛ¦b¤¤ªFªº´X­Ó¡§¦MÀIÂI¡¨¡C¦b¨ºùض·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î·Q³q¹L¨î³yªZ¸Ë½Ä¬ð¤Þ°_·sªº¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¬Oªý¤î³o¼Ëªº¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦V³o­Ó¦a°Ï¬£»º¤F§Ú­ÌªºÄ¥¶¤©MÁpµ¸¤p²Õ¡A¦b³o­Ó¦a¤è°Ó½Í¡C§Ú­Ì·N¹Ï±±¨î³oùتº¥ô¦ó¼ç¦bªº¬ðµo¨Æ¥ó¡CµM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£Ä@·Nª½±µ¤¶¤J¡A°£«D¬ðµo¨Æ¥ó±N­n§Ö³t¾É­P¾Ôª§¡C§Ú­Ì¥R¤À¤F¸Ñ³o­Ó¦a°Ï¼ç¦bªº°ÊºA¡A¥¿½T«O³o­Ó¦a°Ïªº¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó°ê®a¤£·|ŧÀ»¥t¤@­Ó°ê®a¡C§Ú­Ì»{ÃѨ즳¤@­Ó¨¸´cijµ{¥¿¦b³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¤ö¤ú¹ê¬I¥H¨î³y¾Ôª§ªº¤õ­]¡C

Your world stands on the edge of manifesting a new reality. Heaven has authorized us to guard this transition and guarantee that this shift happens as divinely planned. The dark while forced to admit defeat nevertheless is determined to discover a way to unseat this currant timetable. We have explained to them that the point has been reached where the only usable timeline is the one that leads to your return to full consciousness and the transformation of this current reality. The "game" long played by the dark's minions is at an end. It is time to bring in a new reality and with it a full disclosure of our existence and the part we are to engage as your mentors and guardians. The period that has led to your growing frustration is nearly over. Heaven has clearly instructed us to do what is necessary to achieve those goals given us. We have employed a very deep restraint to move these rascals toward this new reality. Let it be known to all that your time for freedom, sovereignty and prosperity has arrived!

§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¯¸¦b·s²{¹êªºÃä½t¡C¤Ñ°ó¤w¸g±ÂÅv¤F§Ú­ÌÅ@½Ã³o¦¸ÂàÅÜ¡A½T«O³o¦¸´­¤É¯à°÷¹³¯«¸t­p¹ºªº¤@¼Ë¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤@Ãä³Q­¢©Ó»{¥L­Ìªº¥¢±Ñ¡AµM¦Ó¤@Ãä¤]¨M©w±q¥Ø«eªº®É¶¡ªí¤W´M§ä¤@±ø¤U¥xªº¥X¸ô¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦V¥L­Ì¸ÑÄÀ¹L¡A°ß¤@¥i¥H¨Ï¥Îªº®É¶¡½u´N¬O¤Þ»â§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ©MÂàÅܥثeªº²{¹ê¡Cªø´Á¥Ñ¶Â·t¤ö¤ú¾Éºtªº¹CÀ¸¤w¸g­n¨ì¹F²×ÂI¡C²{¦b¬O®É­Ô±a¤J¤@­Ó·sªº²{¹ê¡A±N§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº®ø®§¤½¤§©ó衆¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì±N§@爲§A­Ìªº«ü¾ÉªÌ©MÅ@½ÃªÌ°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡CÅý§A­Ì·P¨ì®À±Ñªº®É´Á±Nªñµ²§ô¡C¤Ñ°ó¤w¸gµ¹§Ú­Ì¤U¹F©R¥O¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n§¹¦¨ªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C§Ú­Ì±aµÛ«Ü²`ªº¬ù§ô¡A±N³o¨Ç¨¸´c¤À¤l²¾¥X·sªº²{¹ê¡CÅý§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¡A¥DÅv©MÁcºaªº®É¶¡¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡I

The Galactic Federation is deeply committed to the fall of the dark and for your fated victory. The dark's minions are likewise fully committed to retention of the status quo. This stubbornness has led to the delays that we often recite in these messages. The time is now upon us to move in joy to the next stages of your return to full consciousness. In this regard, we are busily setting up how the present major regimes on your world are to be replaced by a number of pro-disclosure governments. These actions are to lead to our acknowledgment and are to form the basis of our coming mass landings on your world. Heaven has told us that only new legally based governance can formally invite us into your surface realm. Hence, we are working closely with those who sincerely wish to rid themselves of the various defacto regimes that have "run" your reality for millennia. This is a prerequisite for contact and we are ready to support any legal takeover of a number of governments presently controlled by the dark cabal.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°í¨M«OÃҶ·t¶Õ¤Oªº­Ë¥x©M§A­Ìªº¦¨¥\¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O«D±`·Q«O¯d²{¦bªº¨­¥÷¦a¦ì¡C¥¿¬O¥L­Ìªº³oºØ¹x©T¾É­P¤F§Ú­Ì¸g±`¦b³oùØ´£¨ìªº©µ¿ð¡C²{¦b®É¾÷´N¦b§Ú­Ì­±«e¡AÅý§Ú­ÌÃhµÛ³ß®®¦V¤U­Óªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº¶¥¬q¶iµo¡C¦Ò¼{¨ì³o­Ó¡A§Ú­Ì²{¦b¦£©ó§A­Ì²{¦bªº¥D­n¬F©²±N¦p¦ó³Q¤j´¦ÅS«e¬F©²©Ò¨ú¥N¡A³o·s¹L´ç¬F©²±N¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß¡C³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê±N±o¨ì§Ú­Ìªº©Ó»{¡A§Î¦¨§Ú­Ìµn³°§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº°ò¦¡C¤Ñ°ó¤w¸g§i¶D§Ú­Ì¥u¦³¨º¨Ç¦Xªk¬F©²¯à°÷¥¿¦¡ÁܽЧڭ̨Өì§A­Ìªº¦aªí¥@¬É¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿»P¨º¨Ç²`¤Á§Æ±æÂ\²æ¤w¸g¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¶Â·t¹B¦æ¼Æ¤d¦~ªº¬F©²ªº¤H¤@°_¦X§@¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ì±µÄ²ªº«e´£¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¤ä«ù¨º¨Ç­n¨ú¥N¥Ø«e¥Ñ¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î±±¨îªº°ê®aªº¥ô¦ó·sªº¬Ý¦u¬F©²¡C

This scenario is why we are guiding these various spiritual and consciousness driven groups to pull the dark from power. A selfish and greedy oriented group has long run your world. This group was first ordained in power through illicit power grabs sponsored by the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki wished that those in power were directly tied by "blood" alliance to this group of then nefarious off-worlders who were daily manipulating and misinforming every one of you. One group after another snatched this point of authority up. This left the dark Anunnaki as the sole giver of legitimacy. This deeply violated the agreements that the Anunnaki had signed with Heaven. This gave us the reason for supporting these various groups who in full consciousness oppose what these dark "defacto" regimes stand for! The victory of the Light is therefore assured when these dark illegal regimes are formally dispatched. This is shortly to occur and with it, a new free and sovereign epoch in surface human history.

¥¿¬O爲¤F¾É­P³o­Ó§½­±¡A§Ú­Ì¦b§V¤O«ü¾ÉµÛÆF©Ê©Mºë¯«¹ÎÅé±N¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±qÅv¤Oªº¦ì¸m¤W²¾°£¡C¤@­Ó¦Û¨p©M³g°ýªº²Õ´¤w¸g¹B¦æ±±¨î§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤Ó¤[¡C³o­Ó²Õ´¥Ñ©ó±o¨ìªü§V©_¤Hªº¤ä«ù¦Ó«Dªkªº±o¨ì¤FÅv¤O¡Cªü§V©_¤H§Æ±æ¨º¨Ç¦bÅv¤O¦ì¸mªº¤H¥Ñ¦å½t¶i¦æ³s±µµ²·ù¡AµM«á¯à°÷¦¨爲¾Þ±±§A­Ì¥@¬É¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A¦V§A­Ì»~¾É«H®§ªº¨¸´c¥@¬É²ÎªvªÌ¡C¤@­Ó±µ¤@­Ó²Õ´¶}©l·m¹Ü³o­ÓÅv¤O¡C³o­P¨Ï¶Â·tªü§V©_¤H¦¨爲¤F°ß¤@ªº¡§¦XªkÅv¤O¡¨ªºµ¹©wªÌ¡C³oÄY­«¹H­I¤Fªü§V©_¤H»P¤Ñ°óñ­qªº¨óij¡C³o¤]µ¹¤F§Ú­Ì²z¥Ñ¥h¤ä«ù¦UºØ¥þ·NÃѲÕ´¡A¤Ï¹ï¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¨¸´c¬F©²¡I¦]¦¹¡A·í¶Â·t¬FÅv¥¿¦¡¤U¥xªº®É­Ô¡A¸t¥úªº³Ó§Q¬O³Q«OÃÒªº¡C³o«Ü§Ö´N­nµo¥Í¤F¡A¤@­Ó·sªº¦Û¥Ñ©M¥DÅvªº®É¥N´N­n¦b¦aªí¥@¬É¶}啓¡I

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We come on this day to rejoice! Numerous events are quite close to happening! We have seen just how the dark's human minions are reacting to the several ultimatums that they have been given. It is indeed time for these former devotees of the Anunnaki to quit and acknowledge that the reign of the dark is over. Our galactic sisters and brothers are now finishing the many meetings that are settling just how these dark ones are to surrender to the forces of the Light. These meetings are in actuality merely procedural. A legal transfer of power is essential to all of us. The dark has ruled by chicanery for decades and truly legitimate governance is needed to move this realm to its next steps down the path to full consciousness. We await in blessings and joy for these events to begin that signal the start of a new spiritual epoch for surface humanity!

¯¬ºÖ¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ì±aµÛ³ß®®¦Ó¨Ó¡I¤j¶q¨Æ¥ó¤w¸g¬Û·í±µªñ¡A´N­nµo¥Í¡C§Ú­ÌÆ[¹îµÛ¶Â·t¤ö¤ú¦p¦ó¹ïµ¹¥Xªº´X­Ó³Ì«á³q·Þ°µ¥X¤ÏÀ³¡C²{¦b¬O®É­ÔÅý³o¨Ç«eªü§V©_ªº¥õ¼}ªÌÃ㾡A©Ó»{¶Â·t¬FÅv²×µ²¤F¡C§Ú­Ìªº»Èªe¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¥¿¦b§¹¦¨¤@¨t¦C·|ij¡A¨M©w³o¨Ç¶Â·t¤À¤l±N¦p¦ó³Q¥úªº¤O¶q¶e®·¡C¦Ó³o¨Ç·|ij¨Æ¹ê¤W¥u¤£¹L¬O¨«¤@¤Uµ{§Ç¦Ó¤w¡C¦XªkªºÅv¤OÂಾ¹ï§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¬O¥²­nªº¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³q¹L¸ÞÅG¤w¸g±±¨î¤F³o­Ó¥@¬É¼Æ¤Q¦~¡A¦Ó¯u¥¿¦Xªkªº¬F©²»Ý­n±N²{¦b³o­Ó¹ê¬Û²¾¦V¤U­Ó³q¦V¥þ·NÃѪº¶¥¬q¡C§Ú­Ì±aµÛ¯¬ºÖµ¥«ÝµÛ¡A³ß®®©ó¨º§Y±N¶}©lªº¨Æ±¡¡A³o¥²±N爲¦aªí¤HÃþ¶}啓¤@­Ó·sªºÆF©Ê®É¥N¡I

The efforts of our numerous associates have given our space family the grounds to do those actions that they are now accomplishing. The dark through its direct ownership of the media has created a scenario that is based on lies and staged events. According to the "history" that they constantly flaunt before you, these dark governments are somehow "heroes" and defenders of the public welfare. In truth, these governments are only the tools of a dark cabal that has been "raping" you of your wealth and most of all your right to know the truth. We have been active throughout the centuries to fight this immorality and general arrogance toward you. The Light wishes you to see that this dark conspiracy is over. The way of Spirit is now at the forefront. The time is now for your emancipation from the travails of the dark and its unholy governance!

³q¹L衆¦h§Ú­Ì¹Ù¦ñªº¦@¦Pªº§V¤O¡A¤~¦³¤F²{¦b§Ú­ÌªÅ¶¡®a¤H¥¿¦b§¹¦¨ªº¨Æ¥óªº°ò¦¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³q¹Lª½±µ±±¨î´CÅé³Ð³y¤F¤@­Ó°ò©óÁÀ¨¥©Mºë¤ß¦w±Æªº¨Æ¥óªº³õ´º°²¶H¡C³q¹L©Ò¿×ªº¡§¾ú¥v¡¨°O¿ý¡A¥L­Ì¸g±`¦b§A­Ì­±«e¸ØÄ£¦Û¤v¡A³o¨Ç¬F©²¤@©wµ{«×¤W¬O¡§­^¶¯¡¨¡A¥L­Ì¬O¤j衆°]´Iªº¦u½ÃªÌ¡C¦ý¨Æ¹ê¤W³o¨Ç¬F©²¤£¹L¬O¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤u¨ã¡A¥L­ÌÅѨú§A­Ìªº°]´I¡A®³¨«¤F¤j³¡¤À§A­Ìª¾¹D¯u¬ÛªºÅv¤O¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°w¹ï³oºØ¤£¹D¼w©M¹ï§A­Ìªº¼sªxªº¶ÆºC®i¶}ª§°«¡A¶i¦æ¬¡°Ê¼Æ¥@¬ö¡C²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¡AÅý§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹ï§A­ÌªºÁ¶Âp©M¹ï§A­Ì¨î³yªº­WÃø¤¤Àò±o¸Ñ©ñ¤F¡I

The present time is one of transition. The sacred Light of the Creator is streaming forth from the grand energies of Heaven's holy of holies. These divine energies are swiftly altering the very nature of this physical realm. Each of us has dedicated our life energies to bringing to manifestation this new epoch of humanity. Aligned with your own great energies, these energies are focusing on the shift in consciousness. This is making it very difficult for the dark to have any say in what is currently transpiring on this earthly plane. Our Inner Earth family is as well focusing all their immense energies on this monumental shift in our reality. Your success is not only occurring, but in fact all that is proclaimed within the sacred divine plan of the Creator assures it. Your future is not as physical slaves, but as free and conscious servant of the Light!

¥Ø«eªº®É¶¡¬O¹L´ç¶¥¬q¤§¤@¡C¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥Dªº¯«¸tªº¥ú¨~¥¿±q¤Ñ°óªº¯«¸t¤§¦a´é¥X¬y¦V§A­Ì¡C³o¨Ç¯«¸tªº¯à¶q¥¿§Ö³t§ïÅܵ۳o­Óª«²z¹ê¬Ûªº¦ÛµMÄÝ©Ê¡C§Ú­Ì¤¤ªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H¤w¸g±N§Ú­Ì¥þ³¡ªº¥Í©R¯à¶q­P¤O©óÅã¤Æ³o­Ó¤HÃþ·s®É¥N¡C½Ð®Õ·Ç§A­Ì¦Û¨­°¶¤jªº¯à¶q¹ï·ÇÂàÅÜ¡A³o¨Ç¯à¶q¥¿±Mª`©ó·NÃѪºÂàÅÜ¡C³oÅý¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹ï¦¹¥¿¦b»]µoªº¦aªí¹ê¬Û¦³©ÒªíºA¬O§xÃøªº¡C§Ú­Ìªº¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤H¤]¦P¼Ë»EµJ¥L­Ì¥¨¤jªº¯à¶q¦b³o­Ó­«­nªº§Ú­Ì²{¹êªºÂàÅܤW¡C§A­Ìªº¦¨¥\¤£¶È¶È¬O¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W©Ò¦³¦V§A­ÌÁn©úªº³£¦³³yª«¥Dªº«OÃÒ¤@¤Á«ö¯«¸t­p¹º¶i¦æµÛ¡C§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¤£¬Oª«²z¹ê¬Ûªº¥£Áõ¡A¦Ó¬O¦¨爲¦Û¥Ñªº¡A¦³·NÃѪº¸t¥úªºªA°ÈªÌ¡C

Today, we have carried on with our messages. The time swiftly approaches for a grand shift in your reality. This shift brings not only mass first contact. It brings you full consciousness. Thus, new responsibilities are to be given you. New knowledge is to shown you and together, we are to unfold the divine wonders of Creation! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò±a¨Ó¤F§Ú­Ìªº®ø®§¡CÂàÅܧA­Ì¹ê¬Ûªº®É¶¡§Ö³t¨ì¹F¡I³o­ÓÂàÅܤ£¶È±N±a¨Ó¤j³W¼Ò²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¡A¤]±N±aµ¹§A­Ì¥þ·NÃÑ¡C¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ì±N³Q½á¤©·sªº³d¥ô¡C·sªºª¾ÃѱN­n¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü¡A§Ú­Ì±N­n¤@°_¥h´¦¥Ü¯«¸tªº§§ÄRªº³Ð³y¡Iª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºaÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn030612.htm

ªð¦^¦Cªí