ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~4¤ë24¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Apr 24, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~4¤ë24¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! We have been informed that several major banks worldwide are nearly ready to transfer ownership and management. This is part of the massive shift of financial power out of the hands of the dark into those of the Light, and is the result of recent maneuvers by the Ascended Masters. Furthermore, the time has come to consolidate the funds that were first posited by Saint Germaine in the early 18th century, and by Quan Yin in the 7th century. These large reserves of gold and silver are the basis for shifting wealth on your world away from a select few over to those who are fully committed to the creation of universal prosperity for the planet. Accompanying this transfer is the new banking system which will be completely transparent in its varied transactions. The new banking is rooted in the unprecedented injunction that banks be the divine instruments of the Light. They are to be used to manage various corporations (special partnerships) charged with specific and temporary mandates: to distribute technologies and related services to benefit the health and well being of your global populations.

°Ý­Ô¡I§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡I§Ú­Ì¤w¸g±o¨ì³qª¾´X­Ó¥D­nªº¸ó°ê»È¦æ±µªñ¥æ¥I¾Ö¦³Åv©MºÞ²zÅv¡C³o¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦V¸t¥ú¤j³W¼ÒÂಾª÷¿ÄÅv¤Oªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¤]¬O³Ìªñ¨Ó¦Û´­¤É¤j®v­Ì¦æ°Êªºµ²ªG¡C¥t¥~¡A²{¦b¤w¸g¹F¨ìÁp¦X¦U°òª÷ªº®É¨è¡A³o¨Ç°òª÷¥Ñ¸t­õ°Ò¦b18¥@¬ö¦­´Á©MÆ[­µ¦b7¥@¬ö©Ò½T©w¡C³o¨ÇÀx³Æ¥¨¤jªºª÷¡B»È¡A¬O§A­Ì¥@¬ÉÂಾ°]´Iªº°ò¦¡A±N§â°]´I±q¤Ö¼Æ¤H¤âùØÂà¨ì¨º¨Ç§¹¥þ­P¤O©ó³Ð³y³o­Ó¬P²y´¶¹MÁcºa¤Hªº¤âùØ¡C¦ñÀH³o­ÓÂಾªº¬O·s»È¦æ¨t²Î¡A·s¨t²Î±N«OÃÒ¦UºØ¥æ©öªº§¹¥þ³z©ú¡C·s»È¦æ®Ú·½©ó«e©Ò¥¼¦³ªº«ü¥O¡A¬O¥Nªí¯«¸t¸t¥ú¤O¶qªº¤u¨ã¡C¥L­Ì±N³Q¥Î©óºÞ²z¦UÃþ¥ø·~¡]¯S®íªº¦X¹ÙÃö¨t¡^¡A©Ó¾á¨ãÅé©MÁ{®É¥ô°È¡G¤Àµo¦³§Q©ó§A­Ì¥þ¤HÃþ°·±d©MºÖ¬çªº§Þ³N©M¬ÛÃöªA°È¡C

Our part in these initial changes is to watch the dark's reactions to what is fast becoming a fait accompli. Despite this, these dark ones remain largely defiant of what is happening. The legalities of the many changes to the very foundations of your financial and political power structures confound them, and their disbelief can be seen in the way they react to the speed and success with which these changes are being taken up by the nations of the world. Being accustomed to 'ruling the roost' unimpeded, they cannot accept that their best efforts to maintain control are impotent against the momentum that the new reality is gaining across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. The obvious inevitability of the changes panics them, and their attitude toward us has become rather more respectful than before. They too can see clearly that the moment for their removal from hitherto unassailable bastions of power is ready to begin. What we await is Heaven's green light, and this is to be given to us at any moment!

§Ú­Ì¦b³o¨Ç³ÌªìÅܤƪº¥ô°È§Y¬OÆ[¹î¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡A¬Ý¥L­Ì¹ï³o¥¿§Ö³t¦¨爲¬J©w¨Æ¹ê¨Æ¥óªº¤Ï¬M¡CºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨ÌµM¹ï¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¶i¦æ¤j³W¼Òªº¬DÆ]¡C³\¦h¨Ó¦Û§A­Ìª÷¿Ä©M¬FªvÅv¤Oµ²ºcÅܤƪº¦Xªk©Ê¡AÅý¥L­Ì«Ü²V¶Ã¡A¥L­Ì¤£Ä@¥h¬Û«H¥L­Ì¬Ý¨ìªº¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¦U°ê¥¿µo¥ÍªºÅܤƪº³t«×©M¦¨¥\¡C¥L­Ì²ßºD©ó¥L­Ì¡§·í®a§@¥D¡¨¦üªººZ³q©ó§A­Ì¥@¬É¡A¥L­Ì²{¦b¤£¯à±µ¨ü¥L­Ì§V¤Oºû«ùªº±±¨î¥¿±¼ÀY¤Ï¹ï¥L­Ì¡A·sªº²{¹ê¥¿¦b¼Ú¬w¡B¨È¬w©M¬ü¬wÀò±o¡C³o¤£¥iÁקKªºÅܤÆÅý¥L­Ì·P¨ì®£Äß¡A¥L­Ì¹ï§Ú­ÌºA«×¬Û¤ñ¤§«e¡AÅܱo§ó´L­«§Ú­Ì¡C¥L­Ì¥i¥H²M´·ªº¬Ý¨ì²¾°£¥L­Ì¨c¤£¥i¯}Åv¤O³ùÂSªº®É¨è¥¿·Ç³Æ¶}©l¡C§Ú­Ìµ¥«Ýªº´N¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªººñ¿O¡A¦Ó³o­Ó®É¨è§Ú­ÌÀH®É·|±o¨ì¡I

The Ascended Masters together with the secret sacred societies have been meeting with our liaison personnel to set up a new networking system for your major global banks. The aim is to bring these banks under new management and then to regionalize the subsidiary branches. The downsizing this entails will permit newly reorganized smaller banks to play a larger role in managing the prosperity funds that some of you are shortly to receive. The goal is a system of personalized and friendly banks that can effectively serve your individual purposes. At the same time, the now-withheld technologies for both Gaia's and your healing will be released, along with retrained medical experts who will be available to cater to your health needs. There are so many of you who now needlessly suffer from apparently 'incurable' diseases and who require the use of these devices to heal and return to vibrant health. Your beloved Gaia is also in urgent need of rehabilitation, and this cleansing is a top priority of the new governments.

´­¤É¤j®v¥¿©M¯«¸t¯µ±KªÀ·|¤@°_»P§Ú­ÌªºÁpµ¸¤H­û¶i¦æ°Ó½Í¡A°Q½×爲§A­Ì¥D­nªº¥þ²y»È¦æ«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó·sªººôµ¸¨t²Î¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥Øªº¬O¨Ï³o¨Ç»È¦æÀò±o·sªººÞ²z¨t²Î¡A°Ï°ì¤Æ¤UÄݪº¤À¤ä¾÷ºc¡C³oºØÁY½s±N¤¹³\·sªº³Q­«²Õªº³W¼Ò§ó¤pªº»È¦æ¡A¦b§A­Ì§Y±N±o¨ìªºÁcºa°òª÷¤À°t¤¤§êºt§ó¤jªº¨¤¦â¡C¤@­Ó­Ó¤H¤Æ©M¤Í¦n«¬ªº»È¦æ¨t²Î¡A¯à°÷¦³®ÄªºªA°È©ó§A­Ì­Ó¤Hªº¥Øªº¡A´N¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¦P®É¡A¨º¨Ç²{¦b³QÁô¿fªº爲¤F»\¨È©M§A­Ì°·±dªº§Þ³N±N³QÄÀ©ñ¡A¦P®É±N¦ñÀH¨º¨Ç³Q­«·s°ö°VªºÂåÀø±M®a¡A±N¯à°÷º¡¨¬§A­Ìªº°·±d»Ý¨D¡C¦³¨º麽¦h¤H²{¦b¾D¨üµÛ²@µL¥²­nªº¬Ý¤W¥hÅãµM¡§µLªkªv¡¡¨ªº¯e¯f¡A¦³¨º麽¦h¤H»Ý­n¨Ï¥Î³o¨Ç³]³Æªv¡¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¡Aªð¦^¥Rº¡¬¡¤Oªº°·±d¡C§A­Ì¿Ë·Rªº»\¨È¤]­¢¤Áªº»Ý­n±d´_¡A¹ï»\¨Èªº²M¬~±N¬O·s¬F©²ªº­º­n¥ô°È¡C

Another essential component that must come on line before mass contact is the instituting of new governance, and a prime aspect of this equation is each one of you. The infusion of prosperity into your lives frees you up, enabling you to better look after your individual interests. Each of your elected legislators needs to be transformed into a capable and caring public servant, backed up by a public watchdog network of oversight councils. It will be your responsibility to come together and form such collegiums. In turn, each community needs to recognize the vital importance of providing clear guidance to national levels of government. This oversight activity is a practical prelude to forming your own galactic society. To us, service to our community and star-nation is a grand honor that each of us carries out conscientiously, and we feel most gratified to play our part in our society's problem-solving. This communal effort takes into account the talents and abilities of us all, and in return our form of collective governance acknowledges each one for their unique contribution to the whole.

¦b¤j³W¼Ò±µÄ²¤§«e¥t¤@­Ó¥²¶·¤W½uªº¥²­n³¡¤À§Y¬O¡A¹ê¦æ·sªººÞ²z¨î«×¡A³o¨ä¤¤ªº¤@­Ó¥D­n¤è­±±N¦³Ãö§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡C¹ï§A­Ì¥Í¬¡Ácºaªºª`¤J±NÅý§A­ÌÀò±o¦Û¥Ñ¡AÅý§A­Ì¯à°÷§ó¦nªº·ÓÅU§A­Ì­Ó¤H¿³½ì¡C¨C¤@­Ó³Q¿ï¥XªºÄ³­û»Ý­nÂàÅܦ¨爲¤@­Ó¦³¯à¤O©M¦³·R¤ßªº¤H¥Á¤½¹²¡A³o±N±o¨ì¤@­Ó¤½¶}ºÊ·þij·|ªººÊ·þºôµ¸ªº¤ä«ù¡C¨Ó¨ì¤@°_§Î¦¨³o¼ËªºÃöÁp³o¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡C¬Û¤Ï¡A¨C¤@­ÓªÀ°Ï»Ý­n»{ÃѨì¹ï°ê®a¼h­±¬F©²´£¨Ñ²M´·«ü¾Éªº¦ÜÃö­«­n©Ê¡C³o­ÓºÊ·þ¬¡°Ê¬O§Î¦¨§A­Ì»ÈªeªÀ·|¤@­Ó¹ê»Ú§Ç¹õ¡C¹ï§Ú­Ì¦Ó¨¥¡AªA°È©ó§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vªºªÀ°Ï©M¬P»Ú°ê«×¬O¤@¥÷°¶¤jªººaÅA¡A§Ú­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H³£·|»{»{¯u¯uªº°õ¦æ¡A¯à°÷¦b§Ú­ÌªÀ·|ªº°ÝÃD¸Ñ¨M¤¤°^Äm¦Û¤vªº¤O¶q¬O³ÌÅý§Ú­Ì·P¨ìªY¼¢ªº¨Æ±¡¡C³oºØ爲¤½¦@ªºªA°È·|¦Ò¼{¨ì§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¤Ñ½á©M¯à¤O¡A¤Ï¹L¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì§Î¦¨ªº¶°Åé©ÊªººÞ²z¨î«×¡A»{¥i¨C¤@­Ó¤H¦b¾ãÅ餤¥L­Ì¿W¯Sªº°^Äm¡C

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! Presently, we are in the final stage of reconstituting our irrevocable world trusts. The documents to achieve this have been issued, and those banks and families who were initially given access to these funds have been informed that the time has arrived for us to gather them back and prepare them for distribution. Simultaneously, we are invoking our legal fiduciary rights to a number of large corporate banks. These legal documents are the basis for all of us to acquire these institutions and reorganize them into banks that can serve the people and help manifest the Divine Will on planet Earth. The distribution of your prosperity funds is soon to occur. On another front, our associates are busy completing the legal documents that legitimize the mass arrests of leadership of major governments and their replacement by a series of designated caretaker regimes.

¯¬ºÖ¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I¥Ø«e¡A§Ú­Ì³B¦b­«²Õ§Ú­Ì¤£¥iºM¾P¥@¬É°òª÷ªº³Ì«á¨BÆJ¡C¤§«e¤w¸g´£¤Î¹L¤å¥ó¤w¸gÀò±o¡A¨º¨Ç³ÌªìÀò±o¨ú±o³o¨Ç¸êª÷ªº»È¦æ©M®a®x¤w¸g³Q³qª¾®É¶¡¤w¸g¹F¨ì¡A¥L­Ì»Ý­n±N³o¨Ç°òª÷»E¶°ªð¦^¡A·Ç³Æ¤À°t¡C¦P®É¡A¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ì¹ï³\¦h¤j»È¦æ¾Ö¦³¦Xªk¨ü¦«ªºÅv¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b¤¶¤J³o¨Ç¤j»È¦æ¡C³o¨Çªk«ß¤å¥ó¬O§Ú­ÌÀò±o³o¨Ç¾÷ºc¡A©M±N¥L­Ì­«²Õ爲ªA°È¤H¥Á¡AÀ°§U¦b¦a²yÅã²{¯«¸t·N§Óªº°ò¦¡C§A­ÌÁcºa°òª÷ªº¤À°t§Y±N¶}©l¡C¥t¤@¤è­±¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ¥¿¦£¸L©ó§¹¦¨¦Xªk¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·¥D­n¬F©²»â¾É¤Hªºªk«ß¤å¥ó¡A¥L­Ì±N³Q¤@¨t¦C«ü©wªºÁ{®É¬F©²©Ò¨ú¥N¡C

Our associates are working with the Agarthans and the Galactic Federation to achieve the transference of governance as soon as possible. We are monitoring the individuals most responsible for the dark's control of your world and have had many discussions with them regarding the advent of the Light on this world. Our advice to them is to forsake their dark projects and gladly accept the blessed will and decrees of Heaven. Our aim in these personal discussions with them is simply to help them transition into the Light. We have explored their options in accepting the grace of Heaven and thus allowing all to happen according to the wondrous proclamations of Lord Surea. We have also laid out clearly to them the alternative scenario of their arrest and punishment by those societies they once so arrogantly controlled.

§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ¥¿©Mªü¥[´Ë©M»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤@°_§V¤OºÉ§Ö§¹¦¨¬FÅvÂಾ¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿ºÊµøµÛ¨º¨Ç¶Â·t±±¨î§A­Ì¥@¬É³ÌÀ³¸Ó­t³d¥ôªº­Ó¤H¡A»P¥L­Ì¹ï¸t¥ú¨ÓÁ{³o­Ó¥@¬É®i¶}¤F³\¦h°Q½×¡C§Ú­Ì«Øij¥L­Ì©ñ±ó¥L­Ìªº¶Â·t¶µ¥Ø¡A´r®®ªº±µ¨ü³o­Ó¨ü¯¬ºÖªº·N§Ó©M¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªºªk¥O¡C§Ú­Ì»P³o¨Ç­Ó¤Hªº°Q½×¥u¬O§Æ±æÀ°§U¥L­ÌÂà¦V¸t¥ú¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g±´°Q¤F¥L­Ì±µ¨ü¤Ñ°ó®¦¨åªº©Ò¦³¿ï¶µ¡A¦]¦¹¡A¤¹³\®Ú¾Ú¯«©_ªº¥DSureaªº«Å¨¥µo¥Í¥ô¦ó¥i¯àªº¨Æ±¡¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g²M´·ªº¦V¥L­Ì³¯¦C¤F¦b¥L­Ì´¿¸g¶ÆºCªº±±¨îªºªÀ·|¤¤³Q®·©M¨ü¨ìÃg»@ªº¦UºØ´À¥N©Ê³õ´º¡C

Our divine sisterhoods and brotherhoods of the Light are ecstatic about the fact that the initial work to transform your world is essentially complete. We are now setting up the events that are to come, as the divine timetable takes full effect on your world. Each one of us daily blesses each one of you. You are here to perform a magnificent miracle: your change into fully conscious Beings of Light. Your space and Inner Earth families are ready to assist you in manifesting this miraculous shift. The environment required for this event is soon to manifest. Use your immense prosperity to help rehabilitate Gaia, by cleaning her seas and rivers, her air and land. Welcome your families that come from afar to help. You are preparing yourselves for a truly enthralling adventure. Nothing less than Creation awaits you! The time comes to grab this ring and join us to serve Heaven and all of galactic humanity!

§Ú­Ì¯«¸tªº¨Ó¦Û¸t¥úªº¥S§Ì©j©f­ÌªY³ß©ó²{¦bªº¨Æ¹ê¡AÂàÅܧA­Ì¥@¬Éªº³Ìªì¤u§@¤w¸g°ò¥»§¹¦¨¡C§Ú­Ì²{¦b¥¿¦b«Ø¥ß´N­n¨ì¨Óªº¨Æ¥ó¡AÅý¯«¸tªº®É¶¡ªí§¹¥þ¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¹B¦æ¡C§Ú­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¨C¤Ñ³£¯¬ºÖµÛ§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡C§A­Ì¦b³oùغtö¤@­Ó§»°¶ªº©_ÂÝ¡G§A­ÌÂàÅܦ¨爲¥þ·NÃÑ¥úªº¦s¦³¡C§A­ÌªºªÅ¶¡©M¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤H·Ç³ÆµÛ¨ó§U§A­ÌÅã²{³o­Ó¯«©_ªºÂàÅÜ¡C³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó»Ý­nªºÀô¹Ò§Y±NÅã²{¡C½Ð³q¹L²M²z»\¨Èªº®ü¬v©Mªe¬y¡A¦oªº¤j®ð©M³°¦a¡A¨Ï¥Î§A­Ì¥¨¤jªºÁcºaÀ°§U¦o±d´_¡C§A­Ì¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ¶}©l¤@¦¸¯u¥¿¦©¤H¤ß©¶ªº«_ÀI¡C³Ð³y¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¡I§ì¦í³o­Ó§Ù«ü¡A¥[¤J§Ú­ÌªA°È©ó¤Ñ°ó©M©Ò¦³»Èªe¤HÃþªº®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡I

Today, we talked about what is happening around your world. Never lose sight of the fact that you are not alone. Around you is a vast army of dedicated Beings who are making it possible to bring a new reality into being. So be proud, be strong, and above all, do what you are drawn to do to help our mutual, sacred cause. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì°Q½×¤F§A­Ì¥@¬É¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C½Ð¥Ã»·¤£­n©¿µø§A­Ì¨Ã¤£©t³æªº¨Æ¹ê¡C³ò¶§A­Ìªº¬O¤@¤j¸s¼Ö©ó©^Ämªº¦s¦³¡A¥L­Ì±N·sªº²{¹êÅã²{¦¨爲¥i¯à¡C¦]¦¹¡A½Ð·P¨ì¦Û»¨¡A«O«ù§A­Ìªº°í±j¡A³Ì­«­nªº¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦b°µªº±NÀ°§U§Ú­Ì¦@¦Pªº¯«¸t¨Æ·~¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn042412.htm
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~4¤ë24¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 4/24/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~4¤ë24¤é

I just want you to know that no one who wishes to relocate from areas that we feel may be prone to some flooding will be left behind without our assistance and given every opportunity to relocate to areas we consider safe from any rising sea levels. You may help us help you by removing any doubts or fears that you may have that your lives may be in some kind of danger. Your lives are not in any kind of danger or perilous situation. Your lives are completely safe, and you possess the choice and all the power that you will need to ensure your individual safety as well as the safety of your families.

§Ú­Ì¥u¬O·Q­n§A­Ìª¾¹D¨S¦³­þ­Ó§Æ±æ±q§Ú­Ì»{爲¥i¯à·|¨ü¨ì¬x¤ô¼vÅTªº¦a°Ï¾E²¾ªº¤H±N·|³Q¸¨¦b«á­±¡A¨S¦³§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U©M³Qµ¹¤©¨C­Ó¾÷·|¾E²¾¨ì§Ú­Ì»{爲¯à°÷¦b¥ô¦óµ{«×ªº®ü¥­­±¤W¤É¤¤«O«ù¦w¥þªº¦a¤è¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H³q¹L®ø°£¥ô¦óÃhºÃ©Î¬O®£ÄߧA­Ìªº¥Í©R¤]³\·|³´¤J¬YºØ¦MÀI¨ÓÀ°§U§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§A­Ì¡C§A­Ìªº¥Í©R¤£¦b¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡ªº«Â¯Ù©M¦MÀI³B¹Ò¤¤¡C§A­Ìªº¥Í©R¬O§¹¥þ¦w¥þªº¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì¾Ö¦³½T«O§A­Ì©M§A­Ì®a¤H¦w¥þªº¿ï¾Ü©M©Ò¦³¤O¶q¡C

No one will be forced to relocate. We do not do this. We also will not leave anyone behind who wishes to accept our assistance. We also will not do this. Try to see this period in your history as a challenge and a test for you to measure how far you have come as a society, how much you have learned, and how far you have removed yourselves from the limiting emotion of fear. Do your best not to see the days ahead as doomsday or the end of the world, as this is not at all an accurate depiction of what lies before you.

¨S¦³¤H±N·|³QªZ¤O¹G­¢µÛ¾E²¾¡C§Ú­Ì¤£°µ³oºØ¨Æ¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¤£·|±N¥ô¦ó§Æ±æ±o¨ì§Ú­ÌÀ°§Uªº¤H¥á¦b«á­±¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¤£°µ³oºØ¨Æ¡C¹Á¸Õ±N§A­Ì¥Í©R¤¤ªº³o¬q®É´Áµø爲¹ï§A­Ìªº¤@­Ó¬D¾Ô©M¤@­Ó¦ÒÅç¡AÀËÅç§@爲¤@­ÓªÀ·|§A­Ì¨«¤F¦h»·¡A§A­Ì¾Ç¨ì¤F¦h¤Ö¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì±N¦Û¤v±q®£Äߪº­­¨î©Ê±¡ºü¤¤±aÂ÷¤F¦h»·¡CºÉ§A­Ì©Ò¯à¤£¥h±N«e¤èªº¤é¤lµø爲¼f§P¤é©Î¬O¥@¬É¥½¤é¡A¦]爲§A­Ì­±«eªº³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥®Ú¥»¤£¬O¥¿½Tªº¡C

All societies throughout this universe have at one time or another experienced challenges and tests of their strength and their will, such as you will experience and have been experiencing. This experience before you is not some kind of fluke or freak of nature. So much of your journey has been meticulously planned in order to bring out the best in you and to allow each and every soul incarnate to reach a peak that they would not have been able to reach without these types of challenges and opportunities to rise above them. See the days ahead as this, for indeed, that is what they are; an opportunity for each and every one of you as well as your society as a whole to reach a new level of its existence, and an opportunity to face a challenge head on with courage, confidence and determination while you combine all the skill sets that each of you have honed, and together as one, conquer any obstacle placed before you.

¹M¤Î³o­Ó¦t©zªº©Ò¦³ªÀ·|³£¦b¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº®É´Á¸g¾ú¹L¹ï¥¦­Ì¤O¶q¤Î¥¦­Ì·N§Óªº¬D¾Ô©M¦ÒÅç¡A´N¦p§A­Ì±N¸g¾úªº©M¤w¸g¸g¾ú¹Lªº¡C§A­Ì­±«eªº³o­Ó¸g¾ú¤£¬O¬YºØ¥©¦X©Î¯îÂÕ¡C§A­Ì¦p¦¹¤§¦hªº®Èµ{³£±o¨ì¹Lºë¤ßªº³]­p¡A爲¤F±a¥X³Ì¦nªº§A­Ì¡A爲¤FÅý¨C¤@­ÓÂà¥ÍªºÆF»î³£¯à©è¹F¤@­Ó·sªº°ª«×¡A¦Ó¦pªG¨S¦³³o¨Ç§Î¦¡ªº¬D¾Ô©M¾÷·|±N¥L­ÌÁ|°_¥L­Ì«hµLªk©è¹F¨ºùØ¡C¦p¦¹¥h¬Ý«Ý«e¤èªº¤é¤l¡A¦]爲ªºªº½T½T¥¦­Ì¥¿¬O¦p¦¹¡G¤@­Ó§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H©M§A­Ì¾ã­ÓªÀ·|¶i¤J·sªº¦s¦b¼h¦¸ªº¾÷·|¡A¤@­Ó±aµÛ«i®ð¡A«H¤ß¡A¨M¤ß¡A¹B¥Î§A­Ì¾Ö¦³ªº©Ò¦³¯à¤O¨Ã»E¶°¦b¤@°_¡A§JªA«e¤è©Ò¦³ªýꪺ¾÷·|¡C

We wish for you to take full advantage of the opportunity that these events offer you, and we wish for each and every one of you to benefit as greatly as you can from what these opportunities offer you. Opportunities such as this are not offered very often throughout this universe, and we wish for you to know that much effort has been given to this event and many years of hard work has gone into making this all possible for each and every one of you. Take advantage of this opportunity, use it to its fullest potential and allow it to allow you to reach your fullest potential, for that is what this is all about.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì±q³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº¾÷·|¤¤¦¬¨ú©Ò¦³ªº¯q³B¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¯à±q´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº¾÷·|¤¤ºÉ§A­Ì¥i¯à¦a¨ü¯q¡C¹³³o¼Ëªº¾÷·|¦b¦t©z¤¤³£¬O¤£±`¦³ªº¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ìª¾¹D¡A爲³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó¥I¥Xªº¤j¶q§V¤O¥H¤Î¦h¦~¨Ó§ë¤Jªº¨¯¶Ô¤u§@¨Ï¥¦¹ï§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦¨爲¤F¥i¯à¡C§Q¥Î³o­Ó¾÷·|¡Aµo´§¥¦ªº©Ò¦³¼ç¤O¨Ã­É¥Ñ¥¦µo´§§A­Ìªº©Ò¦³¼ç¤O¡A¦Ó³o¥¿¬O³o¤@¤Áªº·N¸q©Ò¦b¡C

Do you now see the days ahead before you through different eyes? Do you now see the days ahead as something other than an unfortunate act of nature and something to fear? Do you now see the intricate workings of the universe bringing this event to you, and along with it a golden opportunity for you to forge your wings that will lift you and carry you into a new beginning and a new way of life? We say to you that the events laid before you are a true blessing, and we say to you that you were not unlucky or unfortunate to be facing these challenges ahead, but are blessed and loved and this is why this opportunity stands before you. Allow us to assist you in every way that we can to enable you to extract from this opportunity everything that you can gain, everything that is possible, and everything that has been planned for you.

²{¦b³z¹L¤£¦Pªº²´·ú§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F«e¤èªº¤é¤l¶Ü¡H²{¦b§A­Ì±N«e¤èªº¤é¤lµø爲¦ÛµM¨a®`©M¥O¤H®£Äߪº¶Ü¡H²{¦b§A­Ì¬Ý¨£¤F¦t©z±N³o­Ó±aµ¹§A­Ìªº¿ùºî½ÆÂøªº¹B§@¡A¨Ã¥B¦ñÀHµÛ¤@­Ó¤d¸üÃø³{ªº¾÷·|¡A¥Ñ§A­Ì®°°Ê¦ÐÁl¡A±N¦Û¤v¤É°_¨Ã±a¤J¤@­Ó¹ñ·sªº¶}©l©M¤@ºØ¥þ·sªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¶Ü¡H§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A«e¤èªº¨Æ¥ó¬O¤@­Ó¹ï§A­Ìªº¯u¥¿¯¬ºÖ¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A­±¹ï³o¨Ç¬D¾Ô¨Ã¤£¬O¤£©¯©Î¤£¦N§Qªº¡A¦Ó¬O³Q¯u¥¿¯¬ºÖ©M³Q²`·Rªº¡A³o´N¬O爲¤°麽³o­Ó¾÷·|¯¸¨ì¤F§A­Ì­±«e¡C¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¥H§Ú­Ì¥i¥Hªº©Ò¦³¤è¦¡¥hÀ°§U§A­Ì¡A¨Ï§A­Ì¨V¨ú¨ì±q³o­Ó¾÷·|¤¤¯à°÷¨V¨úªº¤@¤Á¡A¤@¤Á¬Ò¦³¥i¯à¡A¤@¤Á³£¬O爲§A­Ì¦Ó³]­pªº¡C

We helped design this opportunity for you. We are not here to harm you in any way or to add at all to your challenges. We are here to assist you to overcome and triumph over each challenge that comes before you, to allow you to rise above your current 3rd dimensional state to where it is that we exist, in the kingdom we call home. Fear of the days ahead and the challenges before you, and fear of us and our offers of assistance can and will work to present more challenges for you. This is how it is, and we are doing all that we can to allow you to see and understand how one of your greatest challenges at this time is not any Earth tremors or rising sea levels, but the emotion of fear.

§Ú­ÌÀ°§U¹ï§A­Ì³o­Ó¾÷·|ªº³]­p¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¨ì³oùØ¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¶Ë®`§A­Ì©Î爲§A­Ì±a¨Ó§ó¦hªº¬D¾Ô¡C§Ú­Ì¨ì³oùجOÀ°§U§A­Ì§JªA©M¾Ô³Ó¨C¤@­Ó¨ì¨Óªº¬D¾Ô¡A¬OÅý§A­Ì¶W¶V·í«eªº²Ä¤Tºû«×¼h¦¸¨ì¹F§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¼h¦¸¡A¦b§Ú­ÌºÙ爲®aªº»â°ì¡C®£ÄߧA­Ì«e¤èªº¤é¤l©M¬D¾Ô¡A®£Äߧڭ̩M§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U·|¨Ã¥B±N爲§A­Ì±a¨Ó§ó¦hªº¬D¾Ô¡C´N¬O¦p¦¹¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¥¿°µµÛ©Ò¦³¯à°µªºÅý§A­Ì¬Ý¨£¨Ã²z¸Ñ¡A§A­Ì·í«eªº³Ì¤j¬D¾Ô¡A¤£¬O¤j¦a¾_Ÿ©Î®ü¥­­±¤W¤É¡A¦Ó¬O®£Äߪº±¡ºü¡C

Are you beginning to understand this clearer? Are you beginning to see that in truth it is fear and fear alone that is your challenge to overcome? Do you see how everything else has been carefully designed just to give you the opportunity to conquer your fears? There could have been one of many challenges designed and implemented to allow you to overcome the emotion of fear, and these events placed before you are only presented to you because they have been chosen as they were believed to give you the greatest opportunity and potential at this time.

§A­Ì¶}©l²M´·¦a²z¸Ñ¤F¶Ü¡H§A­Ì¶}©l¬Ý¨£¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O®£ÄߨåB¥u¦³®£Ä߬O§A­Ì»Ý­n§JªAªº¬D¾Ô¶Ü¡H§A­Ì¬Ý¨£¤F¤@¤Á¬O¦p¦ó³Qºë¤ß³]­p¶È¶È爲¤Fµ¹§A­Ì¾Ô³Ó§A­Ì¬D¾Ôªº¾÷·|¶Ü¡H¥»¨Ó¦³§ó¦hªº¬D¾Ô爲¤F§A­Ì¾Ô³Ó®£Äߪº±¡ºü¦Ó³Q³]­p©M·Ç³Æ¡A¦ý¶È¶È¥u¦³³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¥X²{¦b§A­Ì­±«e¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì³Q¿ï爲¯à¦b·í«eµ¹§A­Ì±a¨Ó³Ì¦nªº¾÷·|©M¼ç¤O¡C

There are those among you who are demonstrating no fear at this time, and we say to those of you; act as Wayshowers and demonstrate to the others how you are handling this opportunity and how you see this opportunity. Show the others that you are leaders, and show them how to step courageously into the days ahead and step out of the emotion of fear and leave this emotion behind as it has no place in you or in your future. Step bravely into your new day and your new world, for it beckons you. Step bravely into your new self and your new lives, for this day has come. Step courageously forward, don't look back, and remember you are never alone every step of the way as you have loving family everywhere throughout the cosmos.

§A­Ì©P³ò¨º¨Ç¦b·í«e¨S¦³¬yÅS¥X¥ô¦ó®£Äߪº¤H¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡G¥h§@爲«ü¸ô¤H¦V¥L¤H®i¥Ü§A­Ì¬O¦p¦ó³B²z³o­Ó¾÷·|ªº¡A§A­Ì¬O¦p¦ó¬Ý«Ý³o­Ó¾÷·|ªº¡C¦V¥L¤H®i¥Ü¥X§A­Ì¬O»â¸ô¤H¡A¦V¥L¤H®i¥Ü¦p¦ó«i´±¦a¨«¶i«e¤èªº¤é¤l¡A¨«¥X®£Äߪº±¡ºü¨Ã±N¥¦­Ì抛¦b¨­«á¡A¦]爲¦b§A­ÌùØ­±©M§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¨S¦³¥¦­Ìªº¦ì¸m¡C«i´±¦a¨«¶i§A­Ìªº·s¤@¤Ñ©M§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì¥l³ê§A­Ì¡C«i´±¦a¨«¶i§A­Ìªº·s¦Û§Ú©M§A­Ìªº·s¥Í©R¡A¦]爲³o¤@¤Ñ¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡C«i´±¦a¦V«e¨«¡A¤£­n¦V«á¬Ý¡A°O¦í§A­Ì®È³~¤Wªº¨C¤@¨B³£¤£¬O©t¿Wªº¡A§A­Ì¦³·R§A­Ìªº®a¤H¦b³o­Ó¦t©zªº¨C­Ó¨¤¸¨¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹

As channeled through Greg Giles
http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com

±q¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¨Óªº°T®§ 2012¦~4¤ë26¤é

¦³¤@¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æµ¹§A­Ì´£¨Ñ¤@¥÷¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¦b³o¸Ì»P§A­Ì¦X§@ªº©Ò¦³¥@¬É¤Î¦s¦³ªººØ±Úªº²M³æ¡C³o¸Ì¦³¦h­Ó¤£¦Pªº¥@¬É¦b³o¸ÌÀ°§U§A­Ì¤Î·ÓºÞµÛ§A­Ì¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¹ï©ó³o¨Ç¦s¦³¬O½Ö¤Î§A­Ì¬O½Ö¦³¤@­Ó§ó¦nªº²z¸Ñ¡C§A­Ì¬O³o¾ã­Ó¦t©z¤¤³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¬P»ÚºØ±Ú¤Î¬P»Ú¥@¬Éªº¤@­Ó²V¦X¡C§A­Ì¦b³o­Ó·N¸q¤W¡A¤£¥u¬O±q¦t©z¤¤ªº¤@­Ó¦a¤è¨Óªº¤@­Ó¸s²³¡C§A­Ì¬O¤@­ÓºØ±Ú¡A¤HÃþ¡A¦ý§A­Ìªº°ò¦]¬O¡A¤w§Î¦¨¤F¤@­ÓÁp·ù¥H§ó¦n¦a³B²z¦b¾ã­Ó³\¦h¾Ö¦³´¼¯à¥Í©Rªº¤£¦Pªº¬P¨t¤¤ªº¦t©z©Ê¬Fªv°ÝÃD¤Î¥DÅvªº³\¦hºØ±Úªº¤@­Ó¯S®íªº²Õ¦X¡C

¦b³\¦h»õ¸U¦~¤¤¡A¥¦¤@ª½¬O³o¼Ë¡A¦b¨ä¤¤¦t©z¸Ì¤£¦P³¡¤Àªº¤£¦P¦s¦³¨«¦b¤@°_©M¥­¦a¦X§@¡A¥H§ïµ½¦Û¤v¤Î¥L¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡C³o¬O¦b³o¸Ì³o­Ó®É¶¡¦b³o­Ó¬P²y¤Wªº±¡ªp¡A¦]¬°³\¦h¤£¦PºØ±Ú¡B¥@¬É¤Î¬P¨tµ²¦X¤F¥L­Ìªº¤~´¼¤Î¥L­Ìªº°ò¦]¥h³Ð³y¤F¤@­Ó´¼¯àª«ºØ¤jÁp·ùªº¯u¥¿¥Nªí ¡X ¤HÃþ¡C§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó³£¬O¦b³o¶µ°¶¤jªº§V¤O¤¤³Q¬Ãµøªº⋯⋯²£ª«¡C§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó³£³Q·R¡BÃöÃh¤Î«OÅ@¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó³£¬O§Ú­Ìªº®a®x¦¨­û¡C

¹Á¸Õ§â¦Û¤vµø¬°³\¦h¬P»Ú¤÷¥À­ÌªºÅº¶Æ¡A¨Ã¤¹³\³o¥HÅý§A­Ì§ó¦n¦a¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ìªº¨Ï©R¤Î¬°¤°»ò¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì»P§A­Ì¤@°_¡C¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¤@ª½°í«ù¡A¤Î¦b¤£¤[±N¦³¾÷·|¦V§A­ÌÃÒ©ú¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì¤£¬O¬°¤F¦Û¨pªº²z¥Ñ©Î¾Þ±±§A­Ì©Î¬°¤F¥ô¦ó¦Û¨pªº²z¥Ñ¥h§Q¥Î§A­Ì©Î§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡C§Ú­Ì§@¬°§A­Ìªº®a¤H¦b³o¸Ì¤Î§@¬°§Ú­Ìªº®a¤H¡A§Ú­Ì·R¤Î´L­«§A­Ì¡A¨Ã¦b¦U¤è­±¥u¬°§A­Ì§ó¦nªººÖ§Q¦æ°Ê¡C

²{¦b¡A¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H·|¥H³o¼Ë©Î¨º¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¥¿³Q¤¶²Ðµ¹§A­Ìªº¬P»Ú®a¤H¡C§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H¥¿³Q¥H¤ßÆF·PÀ³±µÄ²¡A¤Î¥¿³Qµ¹¤©§A¬O¨Ó¦Û¦t©z­þ¤@³Bªº·§©À¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¦b«e­±ªº¤é¤l¦b¤@­Ó©Î¥t¤@­Ó®É¶¡±N·|±q§A­Ì¦U¦Ûªº¬P»Ú®a¤H±µ¦¬¨ì¦¹«H®§¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ìª¾¹D³o¸Ì¦³¨S¦³°¾¨£©Î°¾³R¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì¨º¨Ç¥¿¦b¦¹®É³Q±µÄ²ªº¤H¬O¨º¨Ç¤£¶È¦bºë¯«¤W¤Î±¡·P¤W·Ç³Æ¦n±µ¦¬¦¹«H®§¡A¦ý¦P®É¬O¯à¥H¤ßÆF·PÀ³±µ¦¬¨ì¦¹«H®§ªº¤H¡C°ò©ó¦w¥þªº­ì¦]¡A³o­Ó»P§A­Ì·¾³qªº¤è¦¡¥²¶·¦b³o­Ó®É­ÔÀ³¥Î¡C³o´N¬O¬°¤°»ò§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¤½¶}¦aµoªí¤@¥÷¦W¦r¤Î§A­Ìªº®a®x¥@¬Éªº²M³æ¡A©Î³q¹L§ó´¶¹Mªº¤è¦¡»P§A­Ì·¾³q¡C§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì©Ò¦³¹ï³o¨Ç«H®§·P¿³½ìªº¤H«OÃÒ¡A³o¦b¥¼¨Óªº¤é¤l±N§ïÅÜ¡A·í¨º¨Ç©|»P§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É¹ï«Ïªº¤H±q§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¤¤³Q²¾°£«á¡C

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¸Ô²Ó¦a°Q½×¦³Ãö²¾°£³o¨Ç»P¶Â·tijµ{µ²·ùªº­Ó¤H¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ìª¾¹D¡A³o­Ó¦æ°Ê¤£¬O¤@¿´¤w¯è¦æªº²î²í©Î¤@­Ó¤w³Q©ß±ó©M³Q¿ò§Ñ¤Fªº¥D·N©Î·§©À¡C³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê±N·|µo¥Í¡A¦b³o¸Ì¤£¯à¦³§Oªº¤è¦¡¡A¦]¬°³o¨Ç­Ó¤H¬°§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É§e²{¤F¤@­Ó¸ô»Ù¡A¦Ó³o¸Ì±N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡©Î¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¤H³Q¤¹³\§@¬°¤@­Ó²z©Ò·íµM¬O§A­Ìªº¤Î±N¬O§A­Ìªºªº»Ùê¯d¦b³o¸Ì¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_ªº­ì¦]¤§¤@¡A¦Ó¦b¤@°_§Ú­Ì±N¤£·|¥¢±Ñ¡C³o­Ó²¾°£³o¨Ç­Ó¤Hªº¦æ°Ê¤£¬O§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó¬O§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Íªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó³z¹L¦b¬Y¨Ç»â°ì¤¤´£¨Ñ§Ú­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A§Ú­Ì°Ñ»P¦b³o­Ó¦æ°Ê¤¤¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó«D±`½ÆÂøªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó«Ü¦h³W¹º¤w¸g¨Ã±NÄ~Äò§ë¤J¨ì³o¤@¶iµ{¤¤¡C¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¡A³o¤@­p¹ºÄ~Äò¦V«eµo®i¡A¨Ã¦b¾A·íªº®É­Ô¡A§A·|¬Ý¨ì©Ò¦³ªº¤j¶q¤u§@¤Î³o»ò¦h§A­Ìªº¤H­Ìªº³Ò°Êªºµ²ªG¡C³o±N·|¬Oªº¡C³o¸Ì±N¤£¯à¦³¨ä¥Lªº¤è¦¡¡C

Ä~Äò¶i¤J¨ì§A­Ì«e­±ªº¤é¤l¡A§A­Ì±N¶}©l¬Ý¨ì±q§A­Ìªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì§â¨º¨Ç¶Â·tªº±q¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O¦ì¸m¤W²¾°£ªº§V¤Oªº§ó¦hªºªþ±aµ²ªG¡C§A­Ì·í¤¤¦³¨Ç¤H¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¬Ý¨ì¦b³\¦h©x¹±¤Wªº¤£¦P¼h­±ªº­Ó¤HªºÃ㾤θѹµ¡A¥L­Ì¿ï¾Ü¤F¦ÛÄ@¬°»P¥ú©ú¤Î§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬Éµ²·ùªº­Ó¤Hªº¶i¨Ó²M²z¹D¸ô¡C³o¨Ç¿Ñ²¤³£¬O§ó¤j¹Ïµe¤¤ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¦Ó¦b¾°È¤Wªº¨C¤@­Ó§ïÅܬO´Â¦V§A­Ì·s¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡ªº¤@¨B¡Cµø¨C¤@­ÓÃ㾩θѹµ¬°´ÂµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¦@¦P¥Ø¿n·¥ªº¤@¤j¨B¡A¦]¬°³oªº½T¬O¡C

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô«O«ù¦b§A­Ì¤ß¤¤¬°§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É¿U¿NµÛªº¤õ¡A¦]¬°³o¬O¤ñ§A­Ì¥i¯à·|»{¬°ªº§ó±µªñ¡A¦Ó³o±N¬O§A­Ìªº¡A³o¤£¥i¯à°±¤î¥¦¡C¤Ó¦h¤w³Q§¹¦¨¥H­P¤£¯à®eÅý¥ô¦óªF¦èªý¤î§A­Ì·sªº¤@¤ÑÃk¹L¦a¥­½u¡C³o¤@¤Ñ±N·|¨ì¨Ó¡F§A­Ì¨C¤Ñ³£¤o¨B§ó±µªñ¥¦¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¡A¦ñÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¡AÄ~Äò§V¤O¤£¾Ó¦a¹ê²{§Ú­Ìªº¦@¦P¥Ø¼Ð¡C§Ú­Ì­n¨D§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³õ¤Wªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¡AÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A¥H¤Î³o¤£¬O§A­Ì´î½w©Î±q§A­Ìªº¥ô°È¤¤¥ð®§ªº®É¶¡¡A¦Ó¬O¤@­Ó®É¶¡¥hÀ³¥Î§A­Ìªº¤~µØ¤Îµ¹¤©§A­Ìªº¥ô°È§A­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¤@¤Á¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¤w»P§A­Ì°Q½×ªº¤@¤Á¡B§A­Ì¤w¸g¹Ú·Q¤Î´÷±æªº¤@¤Á¡A¥u¬O¦ù¤â¥i¤Î©M±N¥u»Ý­n¦h¤@ÂI§V¤O¥Hµ¹§A­Ì±a¨Ó§A­Ì¤w¸gÁȱo¤Î§A­Ì­È±oªº©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¡C

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡C

³q¹L®æ¹p®æ¡D¸ëº¸´µ§@¬°°T®§ºÞ¹D

http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/- English§ó¦h

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Blossom Goodchild 2012¦~4¤ë28¤é«H®§
Blossom Goodchild - April 28, 2012
Blossom Goodchild 2012¦~4¤ë28¤é«H®§

Hello,  I¡¦m back! Holiday done ¡K whoo hoo! I¡¦m ready to resume with all the gusto a gust can tow!!

Blossom¡G§A¦n¡A§Ú¦^¨Ó¤F¡I°²´Á¤w§¹¦¨... «z©I¡I§Ú·Ç³Æ¦n¤F«ì´_©Ò¦³±j­·¥i¯à©ì¦²ªº´þ¨ý¡I

We FEEL your exuberance and consider it necessary to retort in the same degree of fashion. It has not been years since last communicating ... yet it has been a matter of silence and we are keen also to resume.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§Ú­Ì¡i·Pı¡j¨ì§Aªº¥R·¸¡A¨Ã»{¬°¦³¥²­n¥H¬Û¦Pµ{«×ªº¼Ë¦¡¤ÏÀ»¡C¦Û¤W¤@¦¸·¾³q¥H¨ÓÁÙ¨S¦³«Ü¤[ªº®É¶¡...¦ý¤w¨H±I¤F¤@°}¤l¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]´÷±æ«ì´_¡C

Pray tell ¡K what would you care to speak of?

Blossom¡G¬è¨D»¡©ú......§A·|Ãö¤ß»¡¬Æ»ò©O¡H

It is within your hearts already. All we desire to do is to awaken that which has slumbered and arise one to the TRUEST KNOWING of what lies within . We are aware you have spoken of this with us ¡K and FEEL you have not yet found the correct deepest path to awakening and KNOWING of yourself and so we FEEL it fitting to discuss this a little further ¡K for it is of great value.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¥¦¤w¸g¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¤F¡C©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì·Q­n°µªº¬O­n³ê¿ô¤w¨HºÎªº¡A¨Ã´£ª@¤H¦Ü¦b¨ä¤¤©Ò¦s¦b©óªº¡i¯u¹êªºª¾¾å¡j¡C§Ú­Ì·NÃѨì§A¤w¸ò§Ú­Ì»¡³o­Ó......¨Ã¡i·Pı¡j¨ì§AÁÙ¨S¦³§ä¨ì¥¿½Tªº³Ì²`ªºÄ±¿ô¤Î¡i»{ÃÑ¡j¦Û¤vªº¸ô®|¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì¡i·Pı¡j¨ì«Ü¦X¾A¦a¶i¤@¨B°Q½×³o¤@ÂI...¦]¬°¥¦¬O«Ü¦³»ù­Èªº¡C

That would be great ¡K Fire away.

Blossom¡G³o±N¬O¬ü§®ªº...... ¶}©l»¡¸Ü§a¡C

WHO YOU ARE IS LOVE. This we have told to you on numerous occasions. Yet until you fully understand what exactly LOVE is, how then can you KNOW WHO YOU ARE? For if you do not understand it ¡K you cannot understand yourself.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¡i§A©Ò¬Oªº´N¬O·R¡j¡C³o§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦h¦¸§i¶D§A¡CµM¦Ó¡Aª½¨ì§A§¹¥þ©ú¥Õ¨s³º¡i·R¡j¬O¤°»ò¡A§A¤S¦p¦ó¥i¥H¡iª¾¹D§A¬O½Ö¡j©O¡H¦]¬°¦pªG§A¤£©ú¥Õ......§A¤£¯à²z¸Ñ¦Û¤v¡C

We have spoken many times also of LOVE being a FEELING. Therefore, therein lies a small challenge to be able to explain ¡K for words cannot adequately express any FEELINGS.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§Ú­Ì¤]Á¿¤F«Ü¦h¦¸¡i·R¡j¬O¤@ºØ¡i·Pı¡j¡C¦]¦¹¡A¼çÂæb¨ä¤¤ªº¦³¤£​​¤pªº¬D¾Ô¥h¯à°÷¸ÑÄÀ......¦]¬°¨¥»y¤£¥i¥H¥R¤À¦aªí¹F¥ô¦ó·Pı¡C

So, let us ponder on the word ¡¥FEELING¡¦. It is easy is it not, to differentiate between a FEELING of loss and a FEELING of gain? It is easy to decipher which FEELS appropriate to carry out and which does not ... because what you are about to do FEELS appropriate or it doesn¡¦t ¡K does it not?

¦]¦¹¡AÅý§Ú­Ì«ä¦Ò¡§·Pı¡¨³o­Óµü¡C³o¤£¬O®e©öªº¡A¥h¤À¿ë¤@ºØ¥¢¸¨ªº¡i·Pı¡j¤Î¤@ºØÀò±oªº¡i·Pı¡jªº¤À§O¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡S³o¬O®e©öªº¥h¯}¸Ñ­þ¡i·Pı¡j¬O¦X¾Aªº¥h¶i¦æ¤Î­þ¤£¬O.....¦]¬°§A§Y±N°µªº¬O¡i·Pı¡j¦X¾Aªº©Î¤£......¤£¬O¶Ü¡H

Yep ¡K following you.

Blossom¡G¨S¿ù...§Ú¦b¸òÀH§A¡C

That which you choose to ¡¥follow¡¦ is entirely up to you. Yet it is of the HIGHEST importance to always check your FEELINGS in ALL that you undertake. THIS IS HOW YOU DISCOVER ¡K LOVE. It has ¡K over time ¡K been hidden away from yourself. Yet how can that be you may ask?

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§A¿ï¾Ü¡§¸òÀH¡¨­þ¬O§¹¥þ¨ú¨M©ó§A¡CµM¦Ó¡A¡i³Ì­«­n¡jªº¬O­n¦b§A¡i©Ò¦³¡j¶i¦æªº¨Æ¤¤¸g±`À˵ø§Aªº¡i·Pı¡j¡C³o¬O§A¡i¦p¦óµo²{¡j.....¡i·R¡j¡C¥¦......ÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº±À²¾...±q§A¦Û¤vÁôÂáCµM¦Ó¡A§A¥i¯à·|°Ý¡A«ç»ò¥i¯à¡H

Oh Ok ¡K. Eh ¡K may I ask ¡K how can that be?

Blossom¡G®@¦n§a....¶â......½Ð°Ý......³o«ç»ò¥i¯à©O¡H

That which is rightfully yours has never been taken away from you ¡K yet it FEELS that this is so. It CANNOT be removed from you ¡K because it is your soul ... and your soul is LOVE. How can even the most powerful take LOVE away from you? FEELINGS cannot be removed ¡K they can be hidden, they can be hurt, they can FEEL lost and far away ¡K yet they cannot be removed.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G³o²z©Ò·íµM¬O§AªºªF¦è¤£·|±q§A¨º¸Ì³Q®³¨«ªº...¦ý¥¦¡i·Pı¡j¬O¦p¦¹¡C¥¦¡i¤£¯à¡j±q§A¨º¸Ì³Q²¾°£......¦]¬°¥¦¬O§AªºÆF»î......¦Ó§AªºÆF»î¬O¡i·R¡j¡C§Y¨Ï¬O³Ì±j¦Ó¦³¤Oªº¡A«ç¼Ë¥i¯à±q§A¨º¸Ì¨ú¨«¡i·R¡j¡H¡i·Pı¡j¤£¯à³Q²¾°£......¥¦­Ì¥i¥H³QÁôÂáA¥¦­Ì¥i¥H¡i·Pı¡j¥¢¥h¤F¤Î»·Â÷¤F......¦ý¥¦­Ì¤£¯à³Q²¾°£¡C

THEY ARE YOURS. ANY FEELING YOU HAVE ARE YOURS ALONE. Do you not see dearest most treasured souls of Earth? No one ¡K but no one ¡K can FEEL in the same way that YOU as an individual can FEEL. Do you understand the immense quality of your uniqueness? Each one of you ¡K as an individual ¡K has the power to FEEL however they choose.

¥¦­Ì¬O¡i§A¡jªº¡C¡i¥ô¦ó§A¦³ªº·Pı°ß¿W¬O§Aªº¡j¡C¦Ü¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y¤W³Ì¬Ã¶QªºÆF»î¡A§A¬Ý¤£¨ì¶Ü¡H¨S¦³¤H......¦ý¨S¦³¤H......¯à¥H¦P¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¡i·Pı¡j¡i§A¡j§@¬°¤@­Ó­ÓÅé©Ò¯à¡i·Pı¡j¨ìªº¡C§A²z¸Ñ¨ì§Aªº¿W¯S©Êªº¼s¤j¯À½è¶Ü¡H§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H......§@¬°¤@­Ó­ÓÅé.....¦³¯à¤O¥h¡i·Pı¡j¥ô¦ó¥L­Ì©Ò¿ï¾Üªº¡C

YOUR CHOICE.

§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¡C

For whilst one chooses to sleep they FEEL it correct to blame circumstances and situations upon an outside force. May we say ¡K it matters not what happens to you at any given point ¡K what matters is HOW YOU CHOOSE TO FEEL ABOUT IT.

¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¿ï¾ÜºÎıªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì¡i·Pı¡j¨ì¥¿½Tªº¥h³d©Ç¥~¤OªºÀô¹Ò¤Î±¡ªp¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H»¡......­«­nªº¤£¬O¦b¥ô¦ó¤@ÂI¤W¦b§A¨­¤Wµo¥Í¤F¤°»ò.......­«­nªº¬O¡i§A¦p¦ó¿ï¾Ü¥h¡i·Pı¡j¥¦¡C

For myself ¡K I have chosen to live in Noosa Australia and it ¡K for me ¡K is paradise. So I consider my choices in life as they come along to be relatively easy to make the most of ¡K now that I have learned ¡¥the way¡¦. However ¡K those perhaps who may be in a war torn country or experiencing severe poverty  ¡K who may perchance read your words ¡K may not FEEL the same way about this matter as you or indeed I?

Blossom¡G¹ï©ó§Ú¦Û¤v......§Ú¿ï¾Ü¤F¦í¦b§VÂÄ,¿D¬w¦Ó³o......¹ï§Ú¦Ó¨¥......¬O¤Ñ°ó¡C¦]¦¹¡A§Ú»{¬°¦b§Ú¤H¥Í¤¤ªº¿ï¾Ü¡A·í¥¦­Ì¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô¡A¬O¬Û¹ï®e©ö¥h§@¥X¨ä¤¤³Ì¦nªº......²{¦b¡A§Ú¤w¸g¾Ç·|¤Fªº¡§¹D¸ô¡¨¡C¦ý¬O......¨º¨Ç¤]³\¥i¯à¦b¾Ôª§¿äÆn¤¤ªº°ê®a©Î¸g¾úÄY­«³h§xªº......¦Ó¥L­Ì©Î³\Ū¨ì§Aªº¸Ü......¥i¯à¤£·|¥H¦P¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¥h¹³§A©Î¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O§Ú¤@¼Ë¥h¡i·Pı¡j³o¥ó¨Æ¡H

Yet we would still comment that it is their choice as to how they FEEL about where they are and how to ¡¥deal¡¦ with what is taking place for them. So many consider things to be ¡¥unfair¡¦. Yet they are not ¡K in any way. Souls of Earth made a choice to be born into certain situations ¡K for many reasons. They maybe there to assist, to teach, to learn. It is a matter of removing oneself from what ¡¥appears¡¦ to be reality and looking at it from WHAT IS REALITY.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡GµM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤´µM·|µû½×¡A³o¬O¥L­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¥h¹ï¥L­Ì¦b¨º¸Ì¥L­Ì¦p¦ó¥h¡i·Pı¡j¡A¤Î¦p¦ó ¡§³B²z¡¨¥¿¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤Wµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C¦]¦¹¡A³\¦h¤H·|¦Ò¼{¨Æ±¡¬°¡§¤£¤½¥­¡¨¡CµM¦Ó¡A¥L­Ì¤£¬O......¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¡C¦a²y¤WªºÆF»î¿ï¾Ü¤F¥H¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¥X¥Í.....¬°¤F¦h¤è­±ªº²z¥Ñ¡C¥L­Ì¤]³\¦b¨º¸Ì¨ó§U¡B±Ð¾É¡B¾Ç²ß¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó®ø«Ú¦Û¤v±q¡§¬Ý¨Ó¦n¹³¡¨¬O²{¹êªº¡A¦Ó±q¡i¬Æ»ò¬O²{¹ê¡j¥h¬Ý¥¦¡C

Some of you consider yourselves to be puppets. You consider that there are those who have power OVER you. Yet we would not agree.
YOU ¡K EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS THE POWER TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS ¡K IF YOU CHOOSE!  NO MATTER WHAT CORNER OF THE EARTH YOU LIVE IN.

§A­Ì·í¤¤¦³¨Ç¤H»{¬°¦Û¤v¬O³ÈÀw¡C§A»{¬°¨º¸Ì¦³¨º¨Ç¦³Åv¤O¡iÂл\¡j§Aªº¤H¡CµM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤£·|¦P·N¡C
¡i§A......§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó³£¦³Åv¤O¥h¹ê²{°¶¤j......¦pªG§A¿ï¾Ü¡I¤£ºÞ§A¦í¦b¥@¬Éªº­þ¤@­Ó¨¤¸¨¡C¡j

And this brings us back to LOVE. There is not one of you that has not experienced LOVE on some level of itself/yourself. That FEELING of LOVE ¡K whether large or small ¡K is LOVE none the less. And ¡K How does it FEEL?

¦Ó³o§â§Ú­Ì±a¦^¡i·R¡j¡C§A­Ì¨S¦³¤@­Ó¤H¦b¤@©w¤ô¥­¤W¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹L¡i·R¡j¥»¨­/§A¦Û¤vªº¡C¨º¡i·Rªº·Pı¡j......µL½×¬O¤j©Î¤p......µL½×¦p¦ó³£¬O¡i·R¡j¡C¦Ó......¨º¬O«ç¼Ëªº¡i·Pı¡j¡H

Wonderful!

Blossom¡G¬ü·¥¡I

What else? Tell us Blossom ¡K. How YOU would describe LOVE?

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡GÁÙ¦³¤°»ò©O¡H§i¶D§Ú­Ì¡ABlossom....§A·|¦p¦ó§Î®e¡i·R¡j©O¡H

A FEELING of joy that makes me FEEL like exploding. I want to yell out from the top of my lungs ¡K I want to burst with laughter and bounce like *¡¥tigger¡¦! (You probably don¡¦t have tigger¡¦s!) . And yet there is the other side of me (LOVE) ¡K that FEELS the deepest silence of Peace. My breath is all I FEEL and tears can rain as they overflow from the FEELING in my heart. There is such gratitude when I am in either of these spaces ¡K and many others that FEEL the same.

Blossom¡GÅý§Ú¡i·Pı¡j¹³Ãz¬µªº³ß®®ªº¡i·Pı¡j¡C§Ú·|·Q±q§ÚªºªÍ³»ÄWÄW......§Ú­n¬ðµM¦a¯º¤Î¹³*¡§¸õ¸õªê¡¨¤@¼Ë¼u¸õ¡I¡]§A¥i¯à¨S¦³¸õ¸õªêªº¡I¡^¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦³¥t¤@­±ªº§Ú¡]·R¡^¡A¡i·Pı¡j³Ì²`¨Hªº¡i©M¥­¡j¡C§Úªº©I§l¬O§Ú¡i·Pı¡j¨ìªº¤@¤Á¤Î·í¥¦­Ì¦b§Úªº¤ß¤¤·¸¥X¡i·Pı¡j®É¡A²\¤ô´N¦p«B¤U¡C·í§Ú¦b¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó³o¨ÇªÅ¶¡¤¤¡A³o¸Ì¦³³oºØ·P¿E¤§±¡¡A¦Ó³\¦h¤H¤]¦³¦P¼Ëªº¡i·Pı¡j¡C

AND THIS IS WHO YOU ARE ... LOVE. You ask to find God and we say ¡¥Go within¡¦ ¡K for what you are looking for is within you ¡K THAT FEELING IS WHAT SOME OF YOU CHOOSE TO CALL ¡¥GOD¡¦.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¡i¦Ó³o¬O§A¬O½Ö......·R¡j¡C§A¨D°Ý¥h§ä¤W«Ò¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì»¡¡§¨«¶i¤º¸Ì¡¨......¦]¬°§A¥¿¦b´M§äªº¬O¦b§A¸Ì­±......¡i¨ººØ·Pı¬O§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H¿ï¾Ü¥hºÙ©I¬°¡§¤W«Ò¡¨ªº¡C¡j

Out of interest  ... what do you choose to call it?

Blossom¡G¥X©ó¿³½ì......§A¿ï¾Ü«ç»òºÙ©I¥¦©O¡H

We choose to KNOW it as LOVE. It is the same energy ¡K with different names and different levels of itself.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§Ú­Ì¿ï¾Ü¡iª¾¹D¡j¥¦¬O·R¡C³o¬O¬Û¦Pªº¯à¶q......¥H¤£¦Pªº¦W¦r¤Î¨ä¥»¨­ªº¤£¦P¼h¦¸¡C

When you look at a flower ¡K  or the sea ¡K or a mountain ¡K many have reached a place within that will automatically allow the physical self to take in a deep breath in order  to resonate with the beauty of that which one is purveying . This was not always the case ¡K yet now ¡K having reached a greater level of understanding of the self/of God ¡K one is in tune with what is LOVE/GOD ¡K yet presenting itself as the flower ¡K mountain ¡K sea etc.

·í§A¬Ý¤@¦·ªá......©Î¤j®ü......©Î¬O¤@®y¤s......³\¦h¤H³£¨ì¹F¤F¨ä¤ºªº¤@­Ó¦a¤è¡A³o±N·|¦Û°ÊÅý¨­Åé¦Û§Ú²`©I§l¡A¥H»P¨º¥¿¨Ñµ¹¨ä¬üÄRªº²£¥Í¦@»ï¡C³o¨Ã«DÁ`¬O¦p¦¹ªº......¦ý²{¦b.......¤w¹F¨ì¤F§ó°ª¤ô¥­ªº¹ï¦Û§Ú/¯«ªº»{ÃÑ......¤@­Ó¤w»P¡i·R/¯«¡j¬Û¨ó½Õªº...µM¦Ó¡A¥Hªá......¤s........®üµ¥¥h§e²{¦Û¤v¡C

GOD/LOVE is not 'IN' the flower/mountain/sea ¡K GOD/LOVE 'IS' the flower/mountain /sea. You search to find GOD within ¡K but you are it!! Just by BEING YOU ¡K YOU ARE BEING LOVE ¡K BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. Going within is how you recognise how to FEEL IT.

¡i¯«/·R¡j¤£¬O¦bªá/¤s/®ü¤§¡§¤º¡¨.......¡i¯«/·R¡j¡§¬O¡¨ªá/¤s/®ü¡C±z·j´M¥h¦b¨ä¤º§ä¨ì¤W«Ò......¦ý§A¬O¥¦¡I¡I¥u¬O¡i°µ§A¦Û¤v¡j......¡i§A¬O·R¡j......¡i¦]¬°¨º¬O§A©Ò¬Oªº¡j¡C¨«¶i¤º¸Ì¬O§A¦p¦ó»{ÃѨì¦p¦ó¥h¡i·Pı¡j¥¦¡C

You may have deep LOVE for your pet. You are not Loving your pet ¡K you are LOVING LOVE/GOD ¡K therefore ¡K you are LOVING ¡K YOURSELF. Because EVERYTHING is LOVE/GOD. EVERYTHING!!

§A¥i¯à¹ï§AªºÃdª«¦³²`²`ªº¡i·R¡j¡C§A¤£¬O¦b·R§AªºÃdª«...§A¬O¦b·R¡i·R/¯«¡j...©Ò¥H...§A¬O¡i¦b·R......§A¦Û¤v¡j¡C¦]¬°¡i¤@¤Á¡j³£¬O¡i·R/¯«¡j¡C¡i¤@¤Á¡j¡I¡I

As you understand this connection with EVERYTHING ¡K how can you not LOVE it? Whatever it is. However it may present itself.  The more you grow to FEEL this FEELING OF LOVE/GOD in every moment of BEING ¡K the HIGHER your vibration rises  ¡K and this can be done very very quickly ¡K once you grasp the TRUTH of WHAT IS.

·í§A©ú¥Õ¤F³o¡i¤@¤Á¡jªºµ²³s......§A«ç»ò¯à¤£¡i·R¡j¥¦¡H¤£ºÞ¥¦¬O¤°»ò¡CµL½×¥¦«ç¼Ë§e²{¦Û¤v¡C§A¶Vµo¦b¨C¤@¨èªº¦s¦b¸Ì¥h¡i·Pı¡j³oºØ¡i·R/¯«ªº·Pı¡j...§Aªº®¶°Ê´N·|¤W¤É±o¶V°ª....¦Ó³o¬O¥i¥H°µ±o«D±`«D±`§Öªº.....¤@¥¹§A´x´¤¤F¡i©Ò¬Oªº¯u²z¡j¡C

Therefore ¡K we encourage you to be yourselves and be of Truth and FEEL LOVE ¡K ALL THE TIME.

¦]¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì¹ªÀy§A°µ§A¦Û¤v¤Î§@¯u²z¡A¨Ã¡i·Pı·R¡j......¦b©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡¸Ì¡C

No matter what may confront you in the days ahead ¡K no matter what things may ¡¥appear¡¦ to be ¡K

¤£ºÞ¦b¤µ«áªº¤é¤l¸Ì§A¥i¯à­±Á{¤°»ò......¤£ºÞ¤°»ò¨Æ±¡¥i¯à¡§¬Ý¨Ó¦n¹³¡¨¬O...

REMEMBER TO FEEL LOVE. THAT IS YOUR QUEST. THAT IS WHAT YOU CAME HERE TO DO!

¡i°O±o¥h·Pı·R¡C³o¬O§A°l¨Dªº¡C³o¬O§A¨Ó³o¸Ì©Ò­n¥h§@ªº¡I¡j

BE LOVE. YOU NEED DO NOTHING MORE ... FOR BEING LOVE IS EVERYTHING!

¡i¬O·R¡C§A¤£»Ý­n°µ¥ô¦ó§ó¦h......¦]¬°·R´N¬O¤@¤Á¡I¡j

You await in anticipation and ¡¥hope¡¦ that so very ¡¥soon¡¦ this nightmare of controlling ego¡¦s will be ended. You KNOW in your hearts that your Star Family will join you and your world will change ¡K at the pace of YOUR CHOICE ¡K into one that is more congruent with that which you ACCEPT to BE LOVE.

§A¦b´Á«Ý©M¡§§Æ±æ¡¨¤¤µ¥«Ý¡A³o­Ó±±¨î¦Û§Úªº¾µ¹Ú±N¡§«Ü§Ö¡¨µ²§ô¡C¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¡A§A¡iª¾¹D¡j§Aªº¬P»Ú®a¤H±N¥[¤J§A¤Î§Aªº¥@¬É±N§ïÅÜ......¥H¡i§A©Ò¿ï¾Ü¡jªº¨B¥ï.......¬°¤@Åé¡A³o¬O»P§A¡i©Ò±µ¨ü¬°·Rªº¡j¬O¥þµ¥ªº......¡C

YET WE OFFER YOU THESE WORDS ONCE AGAIN ¡K

µM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤S¤@¦¸¬°§A´£¨Ñ³o¨Ç¸Ü»y...

IT IS YOU THAT WILL BRING ALL THIS ABOUT ¡K NOT US ¡K YOU!

¡i³o¬O§A¡A±N±a¨Ó³o¤@¤Á...¤£¬O§Ú­Ì......¬O§A¡I¡j

HOW?

¡i¦p¦ó¡H¡j

BY RAISING THE VIBRATION OF YOUR PLANT ¡K HOW?

¡iÂǵ۴£°ª§Aªº´Óª«ªº®¶°Ê...¦p¦ó¡H¡j

BY BEING YOURSELVES ¡K HOW?

¡iÂǵ۰µ§A¦Û¤v.....¦p¦ó¡H¡j

BY FEELING LOVE .

¡iÂǵ۷Pı·R¡C¡j

Do you see? The Higher YOU allow yourself to rise ¡K the Higher everything around you must rise also. Therefore anything that chooses not to rise will simply ¡¥be of you no more¡¦.

§A¬Ý¨ì¤F¶Ü¡H¡i§A¡j®e³\¦Û¤v´£ª@±o¶V°ª......§A©P³òªº¤@¤Á¥²©w¤]´£ª@±o¶V°ª¡C¦]¦¹¡A¥ô¦ó¤£¿ï¾Ü´£ª@ªº±N¥u¬O¡§¤£¦AÄÝ©ó§A¡¨¡C

Yet it will still be there ¡Kand part of LOVE/GOD won¡¦t it?

Blossom¡GµM¦Ó¡A¥¦¤´µM·|¦b¨º¸Ì...¤Î¬O¡i·R/¯«¡jªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡H

For those who choose it to be there. It cannot exist if it is not in thought. How can it thrive if it is not fed? This is what we are trying to help you to understand. If you ONLY ALLOW thoughts of LOVE ¡K ALL OF YOU¡K not just a few ¡K then there can ONLY BE PUREST HIGHEST LOVE in existence. If anyone ¡K even one soul ¡K chooses thoughts of hate ¡K which are still an aspect/level of Love ¡K then that hate aspect of LOVE shall exist.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü¦b¨º¸Ìªº¤H¡C¦pªG¥¦¤£¬O¦b«ä·Q¸Ì¡A¥¦¤£¯à¦s¦b¡C¦pªG¥¦¤£³QÁý¾i¡A¥¦¦p¦ó¯à­_§§¦¨ªø¡H³o¬O§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b§V¤OÀ°§U§A¥h¤F¸Ñªº¡C¦pªG§A­Ì¡i¥u¤¹³\¡j¡i·R¡jªº«äºû.......§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H......¦Ó¤£¬O¶È¶È´X­Ó......¨º»ò¦s¦bªº´N¡i¥u¦³³Ì¯Â²bªº³Ì°ª·R¡j¡C¦pªG¥ô¦ó¤H......¬Æ¦Ü¥u¬O¤@­ÓÆF»î......¿ï¾Ü¤³«ëªº«ä·Q......³o¤]¬O¤@­Ó·Rªº¤@­Ó­±¦V/¤ô¥­......¨º»ò¡A·Rªº¨º­Ó¤³«ëªº­±¦V¤]·|¦s¦b¡C

YOU ARE CREATORS. What do you choose to create?

¡i§A¬O³Ð³yªÌ¡j¡C§A¿ï¾Ü³Ð³y¬Æ»ò¡H

Do you wish to create into your existence that which you formed in thought long long ago? Do you choose to walk into your Golden Age? For it is not US ¡K. It is YOU that WILL CREATE IT.

§A·Q³Ð³y§Aªº¦s¦b¬°§A«Ü¤[«Ü¤[¥H«e¦b«ä·Q¸Ì§Î¦¨ªº¶Ü¡H§A¿ï¾Ü¨«¶i§A­Ìªº¶Àª÷®É¥N¶Ü¡H¦]¬°³o¤£¬O§Ú­Ì...... ¡C±N³Ð³y¥¦ªº¤H¬O§A¡C

It is written!

³o¬O³Q¼g¤Uªº¡I

Where? By whom?

Blossom¡G¦b­þ¸Ì¡H¥Ñ¦ó¤H¡H

By yourselves ¡K The Creators ¡K In a ¡¥space¡¦ that decided it would be so.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G³Q§A¦Û¤v......¨º³Ð³yªÌ.......¦b¤@­Ó¡§ªÅ¶¡¡¨¸Ì¡A¨M©w¤F³o±N·|¦p¦¹¡C

Yet this could change ¡K if we didn¡¦t follow our hearts call?

Blossom¡GµM¦Ó¡A³o¥i¯à·|§ïÅÜ......¦pªG§Ú­Ì¨S¦³¿í±q§Ú­Ì¤ß¤¤ªº©I³ê¡H

Indeed. Yet you are following it. You are writing these words Blossom and others are reading them. This shows that ¡¥what is¡¦ ¡K IS. When you consider all that each one of you can NOW understand about ¡¥it all¡¦ ¡K you begin to fit the pieces together and realise that you are fulfilling your own prophesies. This is why many of you FEEL HOME so much closer to your BEINGS in these times. Because you are on the brink of your own self fulfilment.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡Gªº½T¦p¦¹¡CµM¦Ó¡A§A¦b¿í±q¥¦¡C§A¥¿¦b¼g³o¨Ç¤å¦r¡ABlossom¤Î¨ä¥L¥¿¦b¾\Ū¥¦­Ìªº¤H¡C³oªí©ú¡A¡§©Ò¬Oªº¡¨...¡i¬O¡j¡C·í§A¦Ò¼{¨ì§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó²{¦b¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¨ìªº©Ò¦³¬O¦³Ãö©ó¡§©Ò¦³¡¨......§A¶}©l§â¸H¤ù«÷´ê¦b¤@°_¡A¨Ã·NÃѨì§A¥¿¦b¼i¦æ¦Û¤vªº¹w¨¥¡C³o´N¬O¬°¤°»ò«Ü¦h¤H¦b³o¨Ç®É­Ô³£¡i·Pı¡j¨ì§ó±µªñ¦^¨ì§Aªº¡i¬O¡jªº®a¤¤¡C¦]¬°§A¥¿¦b§A¦Û¤vªº¦Û§Ú¹ê²{ªºÃä½t¤W¡C

The moment of the GREATEST CHANGE that you have been working towards for eons of your time upon THIS Planet and other Planets is entering the birth canal.

§A¤w¸g¦b§A»õ¸U¦~ªº®É¶¡¤¤¦b¡i³o­Ó¡j¬P²y¤Î¨ä¥L¬P²y¤W©Ò­P¤O©ó´Â¦Vªº¡i°¶¤j§ïÅÜ¡jªº®É¨è¤w¶i¤J¤F¥Í²£¹D¡C

Your Mother Earth is in labour and her contractions can be heard throughout your atmospheres.

§A­Ìªº¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥¿¦b¥Í²£¤Î¦b¾ã­Ó¤j®ð¤¤¦oªº¦¬ÁY¥i¥H³QÅ¥¨£¡C

Sooth her tired brow by sending her thoughts as you would a physical birth from one of your womankind. FEEL too the excitement as that of NEW LIFE EMERGING. As if a NEW SOUL is entering bringing with it the LOVE that fills your BEING when a new born arrives.

¦w¼¾¦o¯h­Â¤FªºÃBÀY¡A³z¹L¶Ç°e¦o¦p¦P§A·|ªº±q§A­Ìªº¤k©Ê¨­Åé¥X¥Íªº¤@¼Ëªº·Qªk¡C¤]¡i·Pı¡j¨º¿³¾Ä¦p¦P·sªº¥Í©R¥X¨Ó¤F¤@¼Ë¡C§Ï©»·í¤@­Ó·s¥Í¨ì¨Ó®É¡A¤@­Ó·sªºÆF»î¥¿³s¦P¥¦±a¨Óªº¡i·R¡j¶i¨Ó¶ñº¡¤F§Aªº¡i¬O/¦s¦³¡j¡C

IT IS SO!

¥¦¬O¦p¦¹¡I

Phew! I got a bit emotional during that last bit. Tingles of Truth flowing forth. Thank you SO MUCH Guys! I really enjoyed that. Until next time ¡K from all of us down here ... in Gratitude and Love.
*Tigger as in Winny the Poo!

Blossom¡G­ò¡I¦b³Ì«áªº¤@ÂI¤W¡A§Ú¦³¤@ÂI±¡ºü¡C¯u²zªº»ïÅT¨Ó¦^¬y°Ê¡C«D±`·PÁ§A­Ì¡A®a¹Ù­Ì¡I§Ú¯uªº¨É¨ü³o¡Cª½¨ì¤U¤@¦¸......±q§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ìªº©Ò¦³¤H......¦b·P®¦»P·R¤¤¡C
* ¦b¤pºµºû¥§¤¤ªº¸õ¸õªê¡I

SOURCE:
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom28-04-12.html

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Blossom Goodchild 2012¦~4¤ë28¤é«H®§
Blossom Goodchild - April 28, 2012
Blossom Goodchild 2012¦~4¤ë28¤é«H®§

Hello,  I¡¦m back! Holiday done ¡K whoo hoo! I¡¦m ready to resume with all the gusto a gust can tow!!

Blossom¡G§A¦n¡A§Ú¦^¨Ó¤F¡I°²´Á¤w§¹¦¨... «z©I¡I§Ú·Ç³Æ¦n¤F«ì´_©Ò¦³±j­·¥i¯à©ì¦²ªº´þ¨ý¡I

We FEEL your exuberance and consider it necessary to retort in the same degree of fashion. It has not been years since last communicating ... yet it has been a matter of silence and we are keen also to resume.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§Ú­Ì¡i·Pı¡j¨ì§Aªº¥R·¸¡A¨Ã»{¬°¦³¥²­n¥H¬Û¦Pµ{«×ªº¼Ë¦¡¤ÏÀ»¡C¦Û¤W¤@¦¸·¾³q¥H¨ÓÁÙ¨S¦³«Ü¤[ªº®É¶¡...¦ý¤w¨H±I¤F¤@°}¤l¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]´÷±æ«ì´_¡C

Pray tell ¡K what would you care to speak of?

Blossom¡G¬è¨D»¡©ú......§A·|Ãö¤ß»¡¬Æ»ò©O¡H

It is within your hearts already. All we desire to do is to awaken that which has slumbered and arise one to the TRUEST KNOWING of what lies within . We are aware you have spoken of this with us ¡K and FEEL you have not yet found the correct deepest path to awakening and KNOWING of yourself and so we FEEL it fitting to discuss this a little further ¡K for it is of great value.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¥¦¤w¸g¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¤F¡C©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì·Q­n°µªº¬O­n³ê¿ô¤w¨HºÎªº¡A¨Ã´£ª@¤H¦Ü¦b¨ä¤¤©Ò¦s¦b©óªº¡i¯u¹êªºª¾¾å¡j¡C§Ú­Ì·NÃѨì§A¤w¸ò§Ú­Ì»¡³o­Ó......¨Ã¡i·Pı¡j¨ì§AÁÙ¨S¦³§ä¨ì¥¿½Tªº³Ì²`ªºÄ±¿ô¤Î¡i»{ÃÑ¡j¦Û¤vªº¸ô®|¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì¡i·Pı¡j¨ì«Ü¦X¾A¦a¶i¤@¨B°Q½×³o¤@ÂI...¦]¬°¥¦¬O«Ü¦³»ù­Èªº¡C

That would be great ¡K Fire away.

Blossom¡G³o±N¬O¬ü§®ªº...... ¶}©l»¡¸Ü§a¡C

WHO YOU ARE IS LOVE. This we have told to you on numerous occasions. Yet until you fully understand what exactly LOVE is, how then can you KNOW WHO YOU ARE? For if you do not understand it ¡K you cannot understand yourself.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¡i§A©Ò¬Oªº´N¬O·R¡j¡C³o§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦h¦¸§i¶D§A¡CµM¦Ó¡Aª½¨ì§A§¹¥þ©ú¥Õ¨s³º¡i·R¡j¬O¤°»ò¡A§A¤S¦p¦ó¥i¥H¡iª¾¹D§A¬O½Ö¡j©O¡H¦]¬°¦pªG§A¤£©ú¥Õ......§A¤£¯à²z¸Ñ¦Û¤v¡C

We have spoken many times also of LOVE being a FEELING. Therefore, therein lies a small challenge to be able to explain ¡K for words cannot adequately express any FEELINGS.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§Ú­Ì¤]Á¿¤F«Ü¦h¦¸¡i·R¡j¬O¤@ºØ¡i·Pı¡j¡C¦]¦¹¡A¼çÂæb¨ä¤¤ªº¦³¤£​​¤pªº¬D¾Ô¥h¯à°÷¸ÑÄÀ......¦]¬°¨¥»y¤£¥i¥H¥R¤À¦aªí¹F¥ô¦ó·Pı¡C

So, let us ponder on the word ¡¥FEELING¡¦. It is easy is it not, to differentiate between a FEELING of loss and a FEELING of gain? It is easy to decipher which FEELS appropriate to carry out and which does not ... because what you are about to do FEELS appropriate or it doesn¡¦t ¡K does it not?

¦]¦¹¡AÅý§Ú­Ì«ä¦Ò¡§·Pı¡¨³o­Óµü¡C³o¤£¬O®e©öªº¡A¥h¤À¿ë¤@ºØ¥¢¸¨ªº¡i·Pı¡j¤Î¤@ºØÀò±oªº¡i·Pı¡jªº¤À§O¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡S³o¬O®e©öªº¥h¯}¸Ñ­þ¡i·Pı¡j¬O¦X¾Aªº¥h¶i¦æ¤Î­þ¤£¬O.....¦]¬°§A§Y±N°µªº¬O¡i·Pı¡j¦X¾Aªº©Î¤£......¤£¬O¶Ü¡H

Yep ¡K following you.

Blossom¡G¨S¿ù...§Ú¦b¸òÀH§A¡C

That which you choose to ¡¥follow¡¦ is entirely up to you. Yet it is of the HIGHEST importance to always check your FEELINGS in ALL that you undertake. THIS IS HOW YOU DISCOVER ¡K LOVE. It has ¡K over time ¡K been hidden away from yourself. Yet how can that be you may ask?

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§A¿ï¾Ü¡§¸òÀH¡¨­þ¬O§¹¥þ¨ú¨M©ó§A¡CµM¦Ó¡A¡i³Ì­«­n¡jªº¬O­n¦b§A¡i©Ò¦³¡j¶i¦æªº¨Æ¤¤¸g±`À˵ø§Aªº¡i·Pı¡j¡C³o¬O§A¡i¦p¦óµo²{¡j.....¡i·R¡j¡C¥¦......ÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº±À²¾...±q§A¦Û¤vÁôÂáCµM¦Ó¡A§A¥i¯à·|°Ý¡A«ç»ò¥i¯à¡H

Oh Ok ¡K. Eh ¡K may I ask ¡K how can that be?

Blossom¡G®@¦n§a....¶â......½Ð°Ý......³o«ç»ò¥i¯à©O¡H

That which is rightfully yours has never been taken away from you ¡K yet it FEELS that this is so. It CANNOT be removed from you ¡K because it is your soul ... and your soul is LOVE. How can even the most powerful take LOVE away from you? FEELINGS cannot be removed ¡K they can be hidden, they can be hurt, they can FEEL lost and far away ¡K yet they cannot be removed.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G³o²z©Ò·íµM¬O§AªºªF¦è¤£·|±q§A¨º¸Ì³Q®³¨«ªº...¦ý¥¦¡i·Pı¡j¬O¦p¦¹¡C¥¦¡i¤£¯à¡j±q§A¨º¸Ì³Q²¾°£......¦]¬°¥¦¬O§AªºÆF»î......¦Ó§AªºÆF»î¬O¡i·R¡j¡C§Y¨Ï¬O³Ì±j¦Ó¦³¤Oªº¡A«ç¼Ë¥i¯à±q§A¨º¸Ì¨ú¨«¡i·R¡j¡H¡i·Pı¡j¤£¯à³Q²¾°£......¥¦­Ì¥i¥H³QÁôÂáA¥¦­Ì¥i¥H¡i·Pı¡j¥¢¥h¤F¤Î»·Â÷¤F......¦ý¥¦­Ì¤£¯à³Q²¾°£¡C

THEY ARE YOURS. ANY FEELING YOU HAVE ARE YOURS ALONE. Do you not see dearest most treasured souls of Earth? No one ¡K but no one ¡K can FEEL in the same way that YOU as an individual can FEEL. Do you understand the immense quality of your uniqueness? Each one of you ¡K as an individual ¡K has the power to FEEL however they choose.

¥¦­Ì¬O¡i§A¡jªº¡C¡i¥ô¦ó§A¦³ªº·Pı°ß¿W¬O§Aªº¡j¡C¦Ü¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y¤W³Ì¬Ã¶QªºÆF»î¡A§A¬Ý¤£¨ì¶Ü¡H¨S¦³¤H......¦ý¨S¦³¤H......¯à¥H¦P¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¡i·Pı¡j¡i§A¡j§@¬°¤@­Ó­ÓÅé©Ò¯à¡i·Pı¡j¨ìªº¡C§A²z¸Ñ¨ì§Aªº¿W¯S©Êªº¼s¤j¯À½è¶Ü¡H§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H......§@¬°¤@­Ó­ÓÅé.....¦³¯à¤O¥h¡i·Pı¡j¥ô¦ó¥L­Ì©Ò¿ï¾Üªº¡C

YOUR CHOICE.

§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¡C

For whilst one chooses to sleep they FEEL it correct to blame circumstances and situations upon an outside force. May we say ¡K it matters not what happens to you at any given point ¡K what matters is HOW YOU CHOOSE TO FEEL ABOUT IT.

¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¿ï¾ÜºÎıªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì¡i·Pı¡j¨ì¥¿½Tªº¥h³d©Ç¥~¤OªºÀô¹Ò¤Î±¡ªp¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H»¡......­«­nªº¤£¬O¦b¥ô¦ó¤@ÂI¤W¦b§A¨­¤Wµo¥Í¤F¤°»ò.......­«­nªº¬O¡i§A¦p¦ó¿ï¾Ü¥h¡i·Pı¡j¥¦¡C

For myself ¡K I have chosen to live in Noosa Australia and it ¡K for me ¡K is paradise. So I consider my choices in life as they come along to be relatively easy to make the most of ¡K now that I have learned ¡¥the way¡¦. However ¡K those perhaps who may be in a war torn country or experiencing severe poverty  ¡K who may perchance read your words ¡K may not FEEL the same way about this matter as you or indeed I?

Blossom¡G¹ï©ó§Ú¦Û¤v......§Ú¿ï¾Ü¤F¦í¦b§VÂÄ,¿D¬w¦Ó³o......¹ï§Ú¦Ó¨¥......¬O¤Ñ°ó¡C¦]¦¹¡A§Ú»{¬°¦b§Ú¤H¥Í¤¤ªº¿ï¾Ü¡A·í¥¦­Ì¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô¡A¬O¬Û¹ï®e©ö¥h§@¥X¨ä¤¤³Ì¦nªº......²{¦b¡A§Ú¤w¸g¾Ç·|¤Fªº¡§¹D¸ô¡¨¡C¦ý¬O......¨º¨Ç¤]³\¥i¯à¦b¾Ôª§¿äÆn¤¤ªº°ê®a©Î¸g¾úÄY­«³h§xªº......¦Ó¥L­Ì©Î³\Ū¨ì§Aªº¸Ü......¥i¯à¤£·|¥H¦P¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¥h¹³§A©Î¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O§Ú¤@¼Ë¥h¡i·Pı¡j³o¥ó¨Æ¡H

Yet we would still comment that it is their choice as to how they FEEL about where they are and how to ¡¥deal¡¦ with what is taking place for them. So many consider things to be ¡¥unfair¡¦. Yet they are not ¡K in any way. Souls of Earth made a choice to be born into certain situations ¡K for many reasons. They maybe there to assist, to teach, to learn. It is a matter of removing oneself from what ¡¥appears¡¦ to be reality and looking at it from WHAT IS REALITY.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡GµM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤´µM·|µû½×¡A³o¬O¥L­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¥h¹ï¥L­Ì¦b¨º¸Ì¥L­Ì¦p¦ó¥h¡i·Pı¡j¡A¤Î¦p¦ó ¡§³B²z¡¨¥¿¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤Wµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C¦]¦¹¡A³\¦h¤H·|¦Ò¼{¨Æ±¡¬°¡§¤£¤½¥­¡¨¡CµM¦Ó¡A¥L­Ì¤£¬O......¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¡C¦a²y¤WªºÆF»î¿ï¾Ü¤F¥H¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¥X¥Í.....¬°¤F¦h¤è­±ªº²z¥Ñ¡C¥L­Ì¤]³\¦b¨º¸Ì¨ó§U¡B±Ð¾É¡B¾Ç²ß¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó®ø«Ú¦Û¤v±q¡§¬Ý¨Ó¦n¹³¡¨¬O²{¹êªº¡A¦Ó±q¡i¬Æ»ò¬O²{¹ê¡j¥h¬Ý¥¦¡C

Some of you consider yourselves to be puppets. You consider that there are those who have power OVER you. Yet we would not agree.
YOU ¡K EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS THE POWER TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS ¡K IF YOU CHOOSE!  NO MATTER WHAT CORNER OF THE EARTH YOU LIVE IN.

§A­Ì·í¤¤¦³¨Ç¤H»{¬°¦Û¤v¬O³ÈÀw¡C§A»{¬°¨º¸Ì¦³¨º¨Ç¦³Åv¤O¡iÂл\¡j§Aªº¤H¡CµM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤£·|¦P·N¡C
¡i§A......§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó³£¦³Åv¤O¥h¹ê²{°¶¤j......¦pªG§A¿ï¾Ü¡I¤£ºÞ§A¦í¦b¥@¬Éªº­þ¤@­Ó¨¤¸¨¡C¡j

And this brings us back to LOVE. There is not one of you that has not experienced LOVE on some level of itself/yourself. That FEELING of LOVE ¡K whether large or small ¡K is LOVE none the less. And ¡K How does it FEEL?

¦Ó³o§â§Ú­Ì±a¦^¡i·R¡j¡C§A­Ì¨S¦³¤@­Ó¤H¦b¤@©w¤ô¥­¤W¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹L¡i·R¡j¥»¨­/§A¦Û¤vªº¡C¨º¡i·Rªº·Pı¡j......µL½×¬O¤j©Î¤p......µL½×¦p¦ó³£¬O¡i·R¡j¡C¦Ó......¨º¬O«ç¼Ëªº¡i·Pı¡j¡H

Wonderful!

Blossom¡G¬ü·¥¡I

What else? Tell us Blossom ¡K. How YOU would describe LOVE?

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡GÁÙ¦³¤°»ò©O¡H§i¶D§Ú­Ì¡ABlossom....§A·|¦p¦ó§Î®e¡i·R¡j©O¡H

A FEELING of joy that makes me FEEL like exploding. I want to yell out from the top of my lungs ¡K I want to burst with laughter and bounce like *¡¥tigger¡¦! (You probably don¡¦t have tigger¡¦s!) . And yet there is the other side of me (LOVE) ¡K that FEELS the deepest silence of Peace. My breath is all I FEEL and tears can rain as they overflow from the FEELING in my heart. There is such gratitude when I am in either of these spaces ¡K and many others that FEEL the same.

Blossom¡GÅý§Ú¡i·Pı¡j¹³Ãz¬µªº³ß®®ªº¡i·Pı¡j¡C§Ú·|·Q±q§ÚªºªÍ³»ÄWÄW......§Ú­n¬ðµM¦a¯º¤Î¹³*¡§¸õ¸õªê¡¨¤@¼Ë¼u¸õ¡I¡]§A¥i¯à¨S¦³¸õ¸õªêªº¡I¡^¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦³¥t¤@­±ªº§Ú¡]·R¡^¡A¡i·Pı¡j³Ì²`¨Hªº¡i©M¥­¡j¡C§Úªº©I§l¬O§Ú¡i·Pı¡j¨ìªº¤@¤Á¤Î·í¥¦­Ì¦b§Úªº¤ß¤¤·¸¥X¡i·Pı¡j®É¡A²\¤ô´N¦p«B¤U¡C·í§Ú¦b¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó³o¨ÇªÅ¶¡¤¤¡A³o¸Ì¦³³oºØ·P¿E¤§±¡¡A¦Ó³\¦h¤H¤]¦³¦P¼Ëªº¡i·Pı¡j¡C

AND THIS IS WHO YOU ARE ... LOVE. You ask to find God and we say ¡¥Go within¡¦ ¡K for what you are looking for is within you ¡K THAT FEELING IS WHAT SOME OF YOU CHOOSE TO CALL ¡¥GOD¡¦.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¡i¦Ó³o¬O§A¬O½Ö......·R¡j¡C§A¨D°Ý¥h§ä¤W«Ò¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì»¡¡§¨«¶i¤º¸Ì¡¨......¦]¬°§A¥¿¦b´M§äªº¬O¦b§A¸Ì­±......¡i¨ººØ·Pı¬O§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H¿ï¾Ü¥hºÙ©I¬°¡§¤W«Ò¡¨ªº¡C¡j

Out of interest  ... what do you choose to call it?

Blossom¡G¥X©ó¿³½ì......§A¿ï¾Ü«ç»òºÙ©I¥¦©O¡H

We choose to KNOW it as LOVE. It is the same energy ¡K with different names and different levels of itself.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G§Ú­Ì¿ï¾Ü¡iª¾¹D¡j¥¦¬O·R¡C³o¬O¬Û¦Pªº¯à¶q......¥H¤£¦Pªº¦W¦r¤Î¨ä¥»¨­ªº¤£¦P¼h¦¸¡C

When you look at a flower ¡K  or the sea ¡K or a mountain ¡K many have reached a place within that will automatically allow the physical self to take in a deep breath in order  to resonate with the beauty of that which one is purveying . This was not always the case ¡K yet now ¡K having reached a greater level of understanding of the self/of God ¡K one is in tune with what is LOVE/GOD ¡K yet presenting itself as the flower ¡K mountain ¡K sea etc.

·í§A¬Ý¤@¦·ªá......©Î¤j®ü......©Î¬O¤@®y¤s......³\¦h¤H³£¨ì¹F¤F¨ä¤ºªº¤@­Ó¦a¤è¡A³o±N·|¦Û°ÊÅý¨­Åé¦Û§Ú²`©I§l¡A¥H»P¨º¥¿¨Ñµ¹¨ä¬üÄRªº²£¥Í¦@»ï¡C³o¨Ã«DÁ`¬O¦p¦¹ªº......¦ý²{¦b.......¤w¹F¨ì¤F§ó°ª¤ô¥­ªº¹ï¦Û§Ú/¯«ªº»{ÃÑ......¤@­Ó¤w»P¡i·R/¯«¡j¬Û¨ó½Õªº...µM¦Ó¡A¥Hªá......¤s........®üµ¥¥h§e²{¦Û¤v¡C

GOD/LOVE is not 'IN' the flower/mountain/sea ¡K GOD/LOVE 'IS' the flower/mountain /sea. You search to find GOD within ¡K but you are it!! Just by BEING YOU ¡K YOU ARE BEING LOVE ¡K BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. Going within is how you recognise how to FEEL IT.

¡i¯«/·R¡j¤£¬O¦bªá/¤s/®ü¤§¡§¤º¡¨.......¡i¯«/·R¡j¡§¬O¡¨ªá/¤s/®ü¡C±z·j´M¥h¦b¨ä¤º§ä¨ì¤W«Ò......¦ý§A¬O¥¦¡I¡I¥u¬O¡i°µ§A¦Û¤v¡j......¡i§A¬O·R¡j......¡i¦]¬°¨º¬O§A©Ò¬Oªº¡j¡C¨«¶i¤º¸Ì¬O§A¦p¦ó»{ÃѨì¦p¦ó¥h¡i·Pı¡j¥¦¡C

You may have deep LOVE for your pet. You are not Loving your pet ¡K you are LOVING LOVE/GOD ¡K therefore ¡K you are LOVING ¡K YOURSELF. Because EVERYTHING is LOVE/GOD. EVERYTHING!!

§A¥i¯à¹ï§AªºÃdª«¦³²`²`ªº¡i·R¡j¡C§A¤£¬O¦b·R§AªºÃdª«...§A¬O¦b·R¡i·R/¯«¡j...©Ò¥H...§A¬O¡i¦b·R......§A¦Û¤v¡j¡C¦]¬°¡i¤@¤Á¡j³£¬O¡i·R/¯«¡j¡C¡i¤@¤Á¡j¡I¡I

As you understand this connection with EVERYTHING ¡K how can you not LOVE it? Whatever it is. However it may present itself.  The more you grow to FEEL this FEELING OF LOVE/GOD in every moment of BEING ¡K the HIGHER your vibration rises  ¡K and this can be done very very quickly ¡K once you grasp the TRUTH of WHAT IS.

·í§A©ú¥Õ¤F³o¡i¤@¤Á¡jªºµ²³s......§A«ç»ò¯à¤£¡i·R¡j¥¦¡H¤£ºÞ¥¦¬O¤°»ò¡CµL½×¥¦«ç¼Ë§e²{¦Û¤v¡C§A¶Vµo¦b¨C¤@¨èªº¦s¦b¸Ì¥h¡i·Pı¡j³oºØ¡i·R/¯«ªº·Pı¡j...§Aªº®¶°Ê´N·|¤W¤É±o¶V°ª....¦Ó³o¬O¥i¥H°µ±o«D±`«D±`§Öªº.....¤@¥¹§A´x´¤¤F¡i©Ò¬Oªº¯u²z¡j¡C

Therefore ¡K we encourage you to be yourselves and be of Truth and FEEL LOVE ¡K ALL THE TIME.

¦]¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì¹ªÀy§A°µ§A¦Û¤v¤Î§@¯u²z¡A¨Ã¡i·Pı·R¡j......¦b©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡¸Ì¡C

No matter what may confront you in the days ahead ¡K no matter what things may ¡¥appear¡¦ to be ¡K

¤£ºÞ¦b¤µ«áªº¤é¤l¸Ì§A¥i¯à­±Á{¤°»ò......¤£ºÞ¤°»ò¨Æ±¡¥i¯à¡§¬Ý¨Ó¦n¹³¡¨¬O...

REMEMBER TO FEEL LOVE. THAT IS YOUR QUEST. THAT IS WHAT YOU CAME HERE TO DO!

¡i°O±o¥h·Pı·R¡C³o¬O§A°l¨Dªº¡C³o¬O§A¨Ó³o¸Ì©Ò­n¥h§@ªº¡I¡j

BE LOVE. YOU NEED DO NOTHING MORE ... FOR BEING LOVE IS EVERYTHING!

¡i¬O·R¡C§A¤£»Ý­n°µ¥ô¦ó§ó¦h......¦]¬°·R´N¬O¤@¤Á¡I¡j

You await in anticipation and ¡¥hope¡¦ that so very ¡¥soon¡¦ this nightmare of controlling ego¡¦s will be ended. You KNOW in your hearts that your Star Family will join you and your world will change ¡K at the pace of YOUR CHOICE ¡K into one that is more congruent with that which you ACCEPT to BE LOVE.

§A¦b´Á«Ý©M¡§§Æ±æ¡¨¤¤µ¥«Ý¡A³o­Ó±±¨î¦Û§Úªº¾µ¹Ú±N¡§«Ü§Ö¡¨µ²§ô¡C¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¡A§A¡iª¾¹D¡j§Aªº¬P»Ú®a¤H±N¥[¤J§A¤Î§Aªº¥@¬É±N§ïÅÜ......¥H¡i§A©Ò¿ï¾Ü¡jªº¨B¥ï.......¬°¤@Åé¡A³o¬O»P§A¡i©Ò±µ¨ü¬°·Rªº¡j¬O¥þµ¥ªº......¡C

YET WE OFFER YOU THESE WORDS ONCE AGAIN ¡K

µM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤S¤@¦¸¬°§A´£¨Ñ³o¨Ç¸Ü»y...

IT IS YOU THAT WILL BRING ALL THIS ABOUT ¡K NOT US ¡K YOU!

¡i³o¬O§A¡A±N±a¨Ó³o¤@¤Á...¤£¬O§Ú­Ì......¬O§A¡I¡j

HOW?

¡i¦p¦ó¡H¡j

BY RAISING THE VIBRATION OF YOUR PLANT ¡K HOW?

¡iÂǵ۴£°ª§Aªº´Óª«ªº®¶°Ê...¦p¦ó¡H¡j

BY BEING YOURSELVES ¡K HOW?

¡iÂǵ۰µ§A¦Û¤v.....¦p¦ó¡H¡j

BY FEELING LOVE .

¡iÂǵ۷Pı·R¡C¡j

Do you see? The Higher YOU allow yourself to rise ¡K the Higher everything around you must rise also. Therefore anything that chooses not to rise will simply ¡¥be of you no more¡¦.

§A¬Ý¨ì¤F¶Ü¡H¡i§A¡j®e³\¦Û¤v´£ª@±o¶V°ª......§A©P³òªº¤@¤Á¥²©w¤]´£ª@±o¶V°ª¡C¦]¦¹¡A¥ô¦ó¤£¿ï¾Ü´£ª@ªº±N¥u¬O¡§¤£¦AÄÝ©ó§A¡¨¡C

Yet it will still be there ¡Kand part of LOVE/GOD won¡¦t it?

Blossom¡GµM¦Ó¡A¥¦¤´µM·|¦b¨º¸Ì...¤Î¬O¡i·R/¯«¡jªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡H

For those who choose it to be there. It cannot exist if it is not in thought. How can it thrive if it is not fed? This is what we are trying to help you to understand. If you ONLY ALLOW thoughts of LOVE ¡K ALL OF YOU¡K not just a few ¡K then there can ONLY BE PUREST HIGHEST LOVE in existence. If anyone ¡K even one soul ¡K chooses thoughts of hate ¡K which are still an aspect/level of Love ¡K then that hate aspect of LOVE shall exist.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü¦b¨º¸Ìªº¤H¡C¦pªG¥¦¤£¬O¦b«ä·Q¸Ì¡A¥¦¤£¯à¦s¦b¡C¦pªG¥¦¤£³QÁý¾i¡A¥¦¦p¦ó¯à­_§§¦¨ªø¡H³o¬O§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b§V¤OÀ°§U§A¥h¤F¸Ñªº¡C¦pªG§A­Ì¡i¥u¤¹³\¡j¡i·R¡jªº«äºû.......§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H......¦Ó¤£¬O¶È¶È´X­Ó......¨º»ò¦s¦bªº´N¡i¥u¦³³Ì¯Â²bªº³Ì°ª·R¡j¡C¦pªG¥ô¦ó¤H......¬Æ¦Ü¥u¬O¤@­ÓÆF»î......¿ï¾Ü¤³«ëªº«ä·Q......³o¤]¬O¤@­Ó·Rªº¤@­Ó­±¦V/¤ô¥­......¨º»ò¡A·Rªº¨º­Ó¤³«ëªº­±¦V¤]·|¦s¦b¡C

YOU ARE CREATORS. What do you choose to create?

¡i§A¬O³Ð³yªÌ¡j¡C§A¿ï¾Ü³Ð³y¬Æ»ò¡H

Do you wish to create into your existence that which you formed in thought long long ago? Do you choose to walk into your Golden Age? For it is not US ¡K. It is YOU that WILL CREATE IT.

§A·Q³Ð³y§Aªº¦s¦b¬°§A«Ü¤[«Ü¤[¥H«e¦b«ä·Q¸Ì§Î¦¨ªº¶Ü¡H§A¿ï¾Ü¨«¶i§A­Ìªº¶Àª÷®É¥N¶Ü¡H¦]¬°³o¤£¬O§Ú­Ì...... ¡C±N³Ð³y¥¦ªº¤H¬O§A¡C

It is written!

³o¬O³Q¼g¤Uªº¡I

Where? By whom?

Blossom¡G¦b­þ¸Ì¡H¥Ñ¦ó¤H¡H

By yourselves ¡K The Creators ¡K In a ¡¥space¡¦ that decided it would be so.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡G³Q§A¦Û¤v......¨º³Ð³yªÌ.......¦b¤@­Ó¡§ªÅ¶¡¡¨¸Ì¡A¨M©w¤F³o±N·|¦p¦¹¡C

Yet this could change ¡K if we didn¡¦t follow our hearts call?

Blossom¡GµM¦Ó¡A³o¥i¯à·|§ïÅÜ......¦pªG§Ú­Ì¨S¦³¿í±q§Ú­Ì¤ß¤¤ªº©I³ê¡H

Indeed. Yet you are following it. You are writing these words Blossom and others are reading them. This shows that ¡¥what is¡¦ ¡K IS. When you consider all that each one of you can NOW understand about ¡¥it all¡¦ ¡K you begin to fit the pieces together and realise that you are fulfilling your own prophesies. This is why many of you FEEL HOME so much closer to your BEINGS in these times. Because you are on the brink of your own self fulfilment.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡Gªº½T¦p¦¹¡CµM¦Ó¡A§A¦b¿í±q¥¦¡C§A¥¿¦b¼g³o¨Ç¤å¦r¡ABlossom¤Î¨ä¥L¥¿¦b¾\Ū¥¦­Ìªº¤H¡C³oªí©ú¡A¡§©Ò¬Oªº¡¨...¡i¬O¡j¡C·í§A¦Ò¼{¨ì§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó²{¦b¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¨ìªº©Ò¦³¬O¦³Ãö©ó¡§©Ò¦³¡¨......§A¶}©l§â¸H¤ù«÷´ê¦b¤@°_¡A¨Ã·NÃѨì§A¥¿¦b¼i¦æ¦Û¤vªº¹w¨¥¡C³o´N¬O¬°¤°»ò«Ü¦h¤H¦b³o¨Ç®É­Ô³£¡i·Pı¡j¨ì§ó±µªñ¦^¨ì§Aªº¡i¬O¡jªº®a¤¤¡C¦]¬°§A¥¿¦b§A¦Û¤vªº¦Û§Ú¹ê²{ªºÃä½t¤W¡C

The moment of the GREATEST CHANGE that you have been working towards for eons of your time upon THIS Planet and other Planets is entering the birth canal.

§A¤w¸g¦b§A»õ¸U¦~ªº®É¶¡¤¤¦b¡i³o­Ó¡j¬P²y¤Î¨ä¥L¬P²y¤W©Ò­P¤O©ó´Â¦Vªº¡i°¶¤j§ïÅÜ¡jªº®É¨è¤w¶i¤J¤F¥Í²£¹D¡C

Your Mother Earth is in labour and her contractions can be heard throughout your atmospheres.

§A­Ìªº¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥¿¦b¥Í²£¤Î¦b¾ã­Ó¤j®ð¤¤¦oªº¦¬ÁY¥i¥H³QÅ¥¨£¡C

Sooth her tired brow by sending her thoughts as you would a physical birth from one of your womankind. FEEL too the excitement as that of NEW LIFE EMERGING. As if a NEW SOUL is entering bringing with it the LOVE that fills your BEING when a new born arrives.

¦w¼¾¦o¯h­Â¤FªºÃBÀY¡A³z¹L¶Ç°e¦o¦p¦P§A·|ªº±q§A­Ìªº¤k©Ê¨­Åé¥X¥Íªº¤@¼Ëªº·Qªk¡C¤]¡i·Pı¡j¨º¿³¾Ä¦p¦P·sªº¥Í©R¥X¨Ó¤F¤@¼Ë¡C§Ï©»·í¤@­Ó·s¥Í¨ì¨Ó®É¡A¤@­Ó·sªºÆF»î¥¿³s¦P¥¦±a¨Óªº¡i·R¡j¶i¨Ó¶ñº¡¤F§Aªº¡i¬O/¦s¦³¡j¡C

IT IS SO!

¥¦¬O¦p¦¹¡I

Phew! I got a bit emotional during that last bit. Tingles of Truth flowing forth. Thank you SO MUCH Guys! I really enjoyed that. Until next time ¡K from all of us down here ... in Gratitude and Love.
*Tigger as in Winny the Poo!

Blossom¡G­ò¡I¦b³Ì«áªº¤@ÂI¤W¡A§Ú¦³¤@ÂI±¡ºü¡C¯u²zªº»ïÅT¨Ó¦^¬y°Ê¡C«D±`·PÁ§A­Ì¡A®a¹Ù­Ì¡I§Ú¯uªº¨É¨ü³o¡Cª½¨ì¤U¤@¦¸......±q§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ìªº©Ò¦³¤H......¦b·P®¦»P·R¤¤¡C
* ¦b¤pºµºû¥§¤¤ªº¸õ¸õªê¡I

SOURCE:
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom28-04-12.html

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é«H®§
The Olympians and the Central Council of the Galactic Federation of Light, April 29, 2012
¶øªL¤Ç§J©M¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤¤¥¡Ä³·| 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Galactic Federation of Light,

The day May of 5th is the day of five, the number of Epsilon, of Apollo, of Light. In this day all   portals all over Earth will be officially activated and the procedure has been locked in place. No matter if they are free or occupied1, in this day all portals will go under the control of the [Inter] Galactic Federation of Light2, under  control of the Olympians and all flight systems of this Galaxy.

¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô¤j®a

¤­¤ë¤­¤é¬O¼Æ¦r5ªº¤é¤l¡A¬O§Æþ¥j»yªº²Ä¤­­Ó¦r¡AÄÝ©óªüªiù¡A¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡C¦b³o¤@¤Ñ¡A¦a²y¤W©Ò¦³ªºªù¤á±N¥¿¦¡³Q¿E¬¡¨Ã啓°Ê¤@ª½³QÂê©wªº¦aÂI¡C¤£½×¥¦­Ì¬O¦Û¥Ñ©ÎªÌ³Q¦û»â¡iª`¸Ñ1¡j³£¨S¦³Ãö¨t¡A¦b³o¤@¤Ñ©Ò¦³ªºªù¤á±N¶i¤J¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡iª`¸Ñ2¡jªº±±¨î¤§¤U¡A¦b¶øªL¤Ç§J¥H¤Î³o­Ó»Èªe¨t©Ò¦³¯è¹D¨t²Îªº±±¨î¤¤¡C

We have already warned you that Olympus is active. The hyper weapon, this energy umbrella of high technology, has been activated and protects your consciousness and your emotions from the dark efforts to create fear. Through DNA intervention3, it aims to the development of the collective consciousness.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸gĵ§i¹L§A­Ì¶øªL¤Ç´µ¤s³B©ó¬¡ÅDª¬ºA¡C³o¦Ü°ªªºªZ¾¹¡A³o­Ó¶W°ª¬ì§Þªº¯à¶q¤§³Ê¡A¤w¸g³Q¿E¬¡¨Ã¥B¦uÅ@µÛ§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ©M§A­Ìªº±¡ºü¡A¨¾¤î¶Â·t¶Õ¤OÄ~Äò¥h³Ð³y®£Äߪº¥ø¹Ï¡C³q¹L¹ïDNAªº¤¶¤J¾Þ§@¡iª`¸Ñ3¡j¡A¥¦ºË­ã¤F¶°Åé·NÃѪºµo®i«e´º¡C

Our next message will be about our first contact. For security reasons the date is not announced. One of your media will announce that we are coming. Twenty four hours prior to our arrival you will be warned to get ready with a message that will interrupt the program of all your media. Then all your media will be closed and all flights will be cancelled. You will see in your TV sets (will be) a clock counting down for the earthly time left for our arrival.

§Ú­Ìªº¤U¤@­Ó«H®§±N¬OÃö©ó§Ú­Ìªº²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¡C爲¤F¦w¥þ¦Ò¼{¡A¤é´ÁÁÙ¥¼³QÁn©ú¡C§A­Ì¤½¦@´CÅ骺¨ä¤¤¤§¤@±NÁn©ú§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Óªº¤½§i¡C¦b§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Ó¤§«eªº24¤p®É±N³Qĵ§i·Ç³Æ©P¥þ¡A¨Ã¦ñÀHµÛ«H®§¡A¦P®É±N¤¤Â_§A­Ì´CÅ骺©Ò¦³¸`¥Ø¡CÀH«á§A­Ìªº©Ò¦³´CÅé±N³QÃö³¬¨Ã¥B©Ò¦³ªº¯èªÅ¯è½u±N³QÃö³¬¡C§A­Ì±N¦b§A­Ìªº¹qµøTV¤W¬Ý¨ì®É¶¡ªº­Ë¼Æ¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Ó«eªº®É¶¡­Ë­p®É¡C

The countdown for total disclosure and the fall of the false veil has started.

¥þ­±´¦ÅSªº­Ë­p®É¥H¤Î¤Û¶H±c¹õªº¤É°_¤w¸g¶}©l¡C

We are the Olympians and the Central Council of the Inter Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¶øªL¤Ç´µ©M¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤¤¥¡Ä³·|¡C

Channeler: Demetra

³qÆFªÌ¡GDemetra

ª`¸Ñ1¡G  ³Q¥e¥Îªºªù¤á¡G³o¥i¯à¬O¬Y¨Ç¦a¤è¦]爲¨ä¥L¥Øªº³Q¨Ï¥Î¤¤¡C©Ò¦³¥@¥N¡A©Ò¦³¥@¬ö¥H¨Ó¡AºJ¶}©v±Ð¡A¤H­Ì¦]爲¦UºØ­ì¦]²ßºD§â¯«·µ«Ø¥ß¦b³oÃþªºªù¤á¤§¤W¡C¨å«¬ªº¨Ò¤l´N¬O¦b¤g¦Õ¨ä¥ì´µ©Z¥¬º¸ªº²M¯u¦x¡C¨º¨Ç¤H»{爲³o¨Ç¦aÂI²{¦b³Q¿p´µªL©Ò¦û¾Ú¡A¨ä¹ê¥L­ÌÀ³¸Ó»{爲¦b¤§«e¨ä¹ê´N³Q°ò·þ®{©Ò¦û¾Ú¤F¡C

ª`¸Ñ2     ³o¦ì³qÆFªÌÁnºÙ³o­Ó¦X¾AªººÙ¿×À³¸Ó¬O<¥ú¤§¬P»ÚÁp¨¹>¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ¨ä¹ê¦s¦b³\¦h»Èªe¨t³Q¥]§t¤F¶i¨Ó¡C

ª`¸Ñ3     ½Ð¬Ý¦b4¤ë27¤éµoªíªº«H®§

SOURCE:
http://lightworkers.org/channeli ... light-april-29-2012

¡i»X³³§J.³Í®¦¡j 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é«H®§
Montague Keen - April 29, 2012
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é«H®§

My dear Veronica, I am very aware of the depth of pain you are feeling as so many reports of the Great Deception come to you from so many different sources. I know that it is hard to understand how such people have been able to hoodwink so many for so long. The problem is that people only see what they want to see. Unfortunately, the time has come when they have no choice. It is time to see things as they are, not as they would like them to be.

§Ú¼°·Rªººû¿Õ¥§¥d¡A§Ú«D±`ªº²M·¡§A¤º¤ß²`³Bªºµh­W¡A¦]爲¦s¦bµÛ³o麽¦h¥¨¤j´ÛÄFªº³ø¹D±q¦p¦¹¦h¤£¦Pªº«H®§·½ÀYÅF¬µ§A­Ì¡C§Ú©ú¥Õ³o«ÜÃø²z¸Ñ¡A³o¨Ç¤H¦p¦ó¯à°÷¤@ª½¬NµÛ¨}¤ß¤u§@¦p¦¹ªø®É¶¡¡CÃöÁä¦b©ó¤H­Ì¥u¿ï¾Ü¥LÄ@·N¬Ý¨ìªº¦Ó¤w¡C¤£©¯ªº¬O¡A®É¶¡¤w¸g¨ì¤F¡A¨º®É¥L­Ì±N¨S¦³¿ï¾Ü¡C¦]爲¬O®É­Ô¦p¨Æ±¡ªº¥»½è¨º¼Ë¥h§e²{¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥L­Ì¬Ý°_¨Óªº¨º¨Çµê°²¼Ë¤l¡C

You have been cruelly deceived by the people you had placed your trust in. The Cabal are experts in deception, they have had years of practice. They thought they had covered everything, but they were not able to silence everyone. David Icke, Alex Jones, Gilad Atzmon, Michael Tsarion, and many others; as well as the creators of the web sites which have shown the strength of character to stand up to the abuse and attacks that have been levelled at them, have the courage to reveal the truth. These people have sacrificed their lives to bring you the real truth, to save you from the fate which the Cabal had planned for you.

§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q¨º¨Ç¦Û¤v«H¥ôªº¤H´Ý»Åªº¹ï«ÝµÛ¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦b´ÛÄF¤W¬O¦æ®a°ª¤â¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g爲¦¹°V½m¦Û¤v«Ü¦h¦~¡C¥L­Ì»{爲¦Û¤v±»»\¤F¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A¤£¹L¥L­Ì¤£¯àÅý©Ò¦³¤H¨HÀq¡C¤j½Ã.¦ã§J¡Aªü¾ú§J´µ.ã´µ¡A¦N©Ô¼w.ªü²Ï²r¡A³Á§J.´£ÂÄùØ©ù¡AÁÙ¦³³\¦h¨ä¥L¤H¡F·íµMÁÙ¦³¨º¨Çºô¯¸ªº³Ð¿ìªÌ­Ì¡A¨º¨Ç®i²{¥X°í¶´«~½èªº¤H¡A°í©wªº¯¸¦b°w¹ï¥L­Ìªº§ðÀ»©M³è½|ªº»â°ì¤¤¡A¤@ª½¹ª°_«i®ð´¦ÅS¯u¬Û¡C³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸gÄ묹¤F¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¡A¦®¦bµ¹§A­Ì±a¨Ó¯u¥¿ªº¯u¬Û¡A§â§A­Ì±q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î³]©w¹ï§A­Ìªº¸Þ­p¤¤¬@±Ï¥X¨Ó¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G·P®¦©Ò¦³µL¨p爲¤j衆ªA°ÈªºÄ±¿ôªÌ¡A³»Â§¡^

It is time to find your voice, to come together, TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER. Religions have taken your power also. They forced you to live under their control. You need to understand that they are part of the Cabal. I tell you, you are each responsible for yourself. The Cabal's plans to destroy the lives of so many of you are now in the public domain. Are you going to sit by and do nothing to prevent such atrocities?

²{¦b¬O®É­Ô´M§ä¨ìÄÝ©ó§A¦Û¤vªºÁn­µ¡A¯u¥¿¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A¯u¥¿¨ú¦^§A­Ì±j¤jªº¤O¶q¡C©v±Ð¤]¦P¼Ëµs¨«¤F§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¡C¥L­Ì±j­¢§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b¥L­Ìªº±±¨î¤¤¡C§A­Ì»Ý­nÀ´±o¥L­Ì¤]¬O³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤@³¡¤À¡C§Ú§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³¹ï¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº­p¹º´N¬O¦b²{¤µªº¤j衆»â°ì·´·À§A­Ì¦p¦¹¦hªº¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡C¨º麽§A¬O­nÄ~Äò³S¤â®ÇÆ[¡A¤°麽¤]¤£°µ¥hªý¤î³o¼Ëªº¼É¦æ麽¡H

The TRUTH must be faced. Believe me, it is better to see it and take action, than to do nothing and see all that you had held dear, destroyed. Time is of the essence. You have no time to waste. Do not waste this precious time on the trivialities that are designed to distract you and so take your minds off the problems you have to deal with. The future of your planet and mankind is in your hands. When you truly take on board that each of you is a powerful Being of Light, and you connect with this, then all will be saved. You - the 99% - have the power; the 1% are nothing without you. It is time to take your power back. Trust your own heart, not your head. Your mind has been tampered with and is under the control of the Cabal. This is the biggest decision you will ever make, so much depends on it. All that you have to lose are the shackles of control that have blighted the lives of mankind for thousands of years because man did nothing to prevent it. You allowed it to happen. To this day, you continue to trust the wrong people. You believe what they say. You still fail to see that they do the exact opposite to what they say. The fairy stories the politicians tell you, are just that - Fairy Stories. Why do you fall for them every time? They have no intention of carrying out these "promises". They all answer to the Cabal, otherwise they would not be in politics.

§A­Ì¥²¶·­±¹ï¯u¬Û¡C¬Û«H§Ú¡A§ó¦nªº¤èªk´N¬O­±¹ï¥¦¨Ã±Ä¨ú¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¤°麽³£¤£°µ¡A²´¸C¸C¬ÝµÛ¨º¨Ç§A¬Ã·Rªº¤@¤Á³Q·´·À¡C®É¶¡¬O¥»½è¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¨S¦³®É¶¡¦A¥h®ö¶O¤F¡C¤£­n®ö¶O³o¨Ç¬Ã¶Qªº®É¶¡¦b¨º¨Ç²LÁ¡ªº¨Æª«¤W¡]®T¼Ö®ø»º¡A¹qµø¸`¥Ø¡A¹q¤l¹CÀ¸¡Aµ¥µ¥¡^¥¦­Ì¬O³Q³]­p¦nªº¡A¦®¦b¤À´²§Aªºª`·N¤O¡A§â§A·NÃѪºµJÂI±q°ÝÃDªº¤¤¤ß±aÂ÷¶}¡AÅý§AµLªk³B²z¥»½è°ÝÃD¡C§A­Ì¬P²y©M¤HÃþªº¥¼¨Ó´N¦b§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤â¤¤¡C·í§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ó¾á°_ÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡A´N·|ª¾¹D§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A§A»P³oÂI¬Û³s±µ¡AÀH«á¤@¤Á³£·|³Q¬@±Ï¡C§A­Ì¬O--99%--¾Ö¦³³Ì¤jªº¤O¶q¡F¦Ó1%ªº¨º¨Ç¤H¨S¦³§A­Ì´N¤°麽³£¤£¬O¡C²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¨ú¦^§A­Ì¯u¥¿ªº¤O¶q¡C½Ð¬Û«H§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤ßÆF¡A¦Ó¤£¬O§AªºÀY¸£¡C§A­ÌªºÀY¸£¤w¸g³Q¨è·N¦ê§ï¡A¤w¸g¸¨¦b¤F³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº±±¨î¤¤¡C³o¬O§A±q¨Ó¨S¦³¤U¹Lªº³Ì¤j¨M©w¡A¦³³\¦hªº¨Æ±¡³£¨Ì¿à¥¦Ä~Äòµo®i¡C©Ò¦³§A»{爲¦Û¤v¤£Ä@·N©ñ±óªº³£¥u¬O³Q±±¨îªºôï铐¡A¥¦­Ì¤w¸gºR´Ý¤F¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡´X¤d¦~¡A¦]爲¦b¹L¥h¤H­Ì¨S¦³°µ¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¥hªý¤î¥¦­Ì¡C¬O§A­Ì¤¹³\¤F¥¦µo¥Í¡C¨ì¤F¤µ¤Ñ¡A§A­ÌÁÙ¦bÄ~Äò¬Û«H³o¨Ç¿ù»~ªº¤H¡C§A­Ì¬Û«H¥L­Ì»¡ªºÁÀ¨¥¡A§A­Ì¨Ì¨S¦³¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì¥Ã»·»¡¦bªí­±¡AùØ­±«o¬O§¹¥þ¬Û¤Ïªº¡C¬F«È­Ì§i¶D§Aªº¤~¬O¯uªºµ£¸Ü¬G¨Æ--´N¬O¦p¦¹¡C爲¤°麽¨C¦¸§A­Ì³£¤¤©Û¤F©O¡H¥L­Ì¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº·N¹Ï·|©Ó¾á°_¦Û¤v»¡¹Lªº¡§©Ó¿Õ¡¨¡C¥L­Ì¥u爲³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î»¡¸Ü¡A§_«h´N¤£·|¦b¬Fªv»â°ì¤F¡C

When John F Kennedy spoke the TRUTH, remember what happened to him! That is the fate in store for anyone who dares to step out of line and demand TRUTH. Think what a very different world it would be today if Kennedy had had his way and the truth had been revealed. He stepped out of line and he paid with his life. He was a man who put his people before himself. He will never be forgotten. The future of mankind and your planet are in your hands. Yes, you - all of you. Are you prepared to do what it takes to rescue them from the dark plans of the Cabal?

·í¬ù¿«.ªÖ¥§­}Á`²Î»¡¥X¯u¬Ûªº®É­Ô¡A½Ð¦^¾Ð¤U¦b¥L¨­¤Wµo¥Í¤F¤°麽¡I¡I³o´N¬O¨º¨ÇÁx´±¶V½u¨ÃÁn©ú¯u¬Û¤§¤Hªº©R¹B¡C½Ð·Q·Q¦pªG¯uªº¦pªÖ¥§­}»¡ªº¨º¼Ë¡A¯u¬Û³Q´¦¥Ü¤F¡A¤µ¤Ñªº¥@¬É·|¦h麽ªº¤£¦P¡C¥L¶V½u¤F¡A©Ò¥H¥L¥I¥X¤F¥Í©Rªº¥N»ù¡C¥L´¿¸g¬O¤@¦ì§â¤H¥Áªº§Q¯q©ñ¦b¤ß¤¤ªº¤H¡C¥L±q¥¼§Ñ°O¹L¡C¤HÃþªº¥¼¨Ó©M§A­Ì¬P²yªº¥¼¨Ó´N¦b§A­Ìªº¤â¤¤¡C¬Oªº¡A§A­Ì--§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡C§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¤£ºÞµo¥Í¤°麽¨Æ±¡³£Ä@·N¬@±Ï¨º¨ÇµL¶dªº¤H麽¡A±q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¶Â·t¸Þ­p¤¤¸Ñ±Ï§A­Ìªº¿Ë¤H©MªB¤Í¡H

The World of Spirit is right beside you and will assist you through the difficult times. Accept that those you had trusted have let you down. Find your own strength. You know you can do it. Together, we will rid the world of the Cabal. There is more than enough of everything in your world to look after all human beings.

ÆF©Êªº¥@¬É´N¦b§Aªº¨­Ãä¡A±N¤ä«ù§A³q¹L³Ì§xÃøªº®É¶¡¡C½Ð±µ¨ü§A´¿¸g¬Û«Hªº¤H¡]¬F«È¡A»È¦æ®a¡^¨ä¹ê³£Åý§A¥¢±æªº¨Æ¹ê¡C´M§äÄÝ©ó§A¦Û¤vªº±j²±¡A§Aª¾¹D¦Û¤v¥i¥H°µ¨ì¡C¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì±NÂ\²æ³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¥@¬É¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤W¦³µÛ¶W¹L¨¬°÷¼h¦¸ªº¸ê·½¥i¥H§Q¥Î¡A¥i¥H·ÓÅU©Ò¦³¤H¡C

I wish I had understood all this when I was on Earth. I was too engrossed in my work to look at what was happening all around me. In Spirit, my dear, one sees everything; nothing can be hidden. In life, it is so easy to get carried away by that which was designed to control and confuse you. Again, I ask that you do not buy into the FEAR that is constantly used to control you, such as the "War on Terror", promoted by the very people who cause the terror. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer still. Recognise your enemies. Observe their actions and research their plans.

§Ú§Æ±æ·í§ÚÁÙ¦b¥@ªº®É­Ô¯à²z¸Ñ´N¦n¤F¡C§Ú´¿¸g¤]¬O®IÀY­W·F§Úªº¤u§@¡A«o²´¸C¸Cªº¬ÝµÛ¨º¨Ç¨Æ±¡¦b§Úªº©P³òµo¥Í¡C¦bÆF©Ê¥@¬É¤¤¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A¤@­Ó¤H¥i¥H¬Ý²M¨C¥ó¨Æ¡F¨S¦³¤°麽¯à°÷ÁôÂáC¤£¹L¦b¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡¤¤¡A«o¬O¦p¦¹®e©ö´N³Qºë¤ß³]­pªº°é®M©Ò±±¨î¨Ã²V²c§A¡C¦A¤@¦¸¡A§Ú­n¨D§A­Ì¤£­n¶R¡i®£Äß¡jªº±b¡A¥¦¦®¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº±±¨î§A¡A¤ñ¦p©Ò¿×ªº¡§¤Ï®£¾Ôª§¡¨¡A´N¬O¨º¨ÇÃa³Jºë¤ß³]­pªº°é®M¡A¨î³y¤F®£©Æ¤À¤l¡C¦b§A¿ËªñªB¤Íªº¦P®É¡A§A«o§ó¿Ëªñ§Aªº¼Ä¤H¡C½ÐÃѧO¥X§A­Ìªº¼Ä¤H¡CÆ[¹î¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¡Aµo²{¥L­Ìªº¸Þ­p¡C

Your friends are all around you and they are in the same boat as you, so you must all be there for each other. When you come together, irrespective of race or creed, and accept that you are all in this together, then you will succeed. Together, you can have control of your lives, help those in need, and be there for each other as never before. Forget all the enforced divisions that were created to separate you from your fellow beings. Return to the Light from whence you came. Reclaim your planet and become part of the universe again. Experience the LOVE that was tarnished by those who do not choose to know LOVE. Look, with love in your eyes, at all human beings and all creation. Look, once more, with love, at the beautiful planet on which you are privileged to reside.

¦b§A¨­Ã䪺©Ò¦³ªB¤Í³£©M§A¯¸¦b¦P¤@±ø²î¤W¡A©Ò¥H§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¥²¶·©¼¦¹·ÓÅU¡C·í§A­Ì¯à°÷¨«¨ì¤@°_¡A¤£¦Ò¼{ºØ±Ú©ÎªÌ«H±øªº®t²§¡A±µ¨ü©Ò¦³¤H³£¦b²Î¤@¾Ô½u¤W¡A¨º麽§A­Ì´N¥²©w¦¨¥\¡C¹Îµ²¤@°_¡A§A­Ì´N¯à°÷´x±±¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¡AÀ°§U¨º¨Ç»Ý­nÀ°§Uªº¤H¡A¤¬¬Û§ß«ù¡A³o¦b¤§«e±q¥¼µo¥Í¹L¡C§Ñ°O©Ò¦³³Q±j¥[Äé¿éªº¤Àªù§OÃþªº±Ð±ø¡A³o¨Ç³£¬O爲¤FÅý§A­Ì©M¦P­M¤§¶¡¤Àµõ¦Ó³Ð³y¥X¨Óªº¡C¦^Âk¨ì¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¨º¬O§Aªì©lªº¦a¤è¡C­«·sÁn©ú§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A¦A¦¸¦¨爲¦t©zªº¤@³¡¤À¡CÅéÅç¯u¥¿ªº·R¡A¦]爲·R³o­Óµü¤w¸g³Q¨º¨Ç¤£©ú¥Õ·R¤§¯u谛ªº¤H©Ò¦¾¬V¡C±aµÛ§A²´¤¤ªº·R¥h¬Ý¬Ý§a¡A±aµÛ·Rªº²´·ú¥h¬Ý¬Ý©Ò¦³¤H©M©Ò¦³ªº³Ð³y¡C¬Ý¬Ý§a¡A¦A¤@¦¸¥Î§Aªº¼z²´¡A¥Î§Aªº¯u·R¡A¬Ý¬Ý³oÁû¬üÄRªº¬P²y¡A¦b³oùاA­Ì¬O¨É¦³¯SÅvªº¡C

You chose to be on Earth at this time of great change. You chose to bring about these changes; to restore your planet; to remove the dangerous chemicals that were deliberately used to contaminate it. Nature, and all things NATURAL, will become the order of the day.

§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¦b³o¦¸°¶¤j¹L´çÂàÅÜ´Á¨Ó¨ì¦a²y¡C§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¤Fµ¹¥@¬É±a¨Ó³o¨Ç§ïÅÜ¡F«ì´_§A­Ì¬P²yªº­ì»ª¡F²M²z¦MÀIªº¤Æ¾Ç¦Ã¬V¡A¨º¨Ç³£¬O´¿¸g³Q»W·N¥Î¨Ó¦Ã¬V¦ÛµMªº¡C¦b¦ÛµM¬É¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¬O¦ÛµMµL¦Ã¬Vªº¡A³o¤@¤Á±N¦¨爲¥¼¨Óªº¥»½è¡C

I know, my dear, that you dream of a day when all men will live in harmony and peace. That day is drawing near. How soon, is up to all of you. There is no time to waste. Accept that you can do this. It would not have been asked of you, otherwise. Let all that you do, be done with LOVE.

§Úª¾¹D¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§A¹Ú·QµÛ¦³¨º麽¤@¤Ñ¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£¥Í¬¡¦b©M¿Ó»P©M¥­¤¤¡C¨º¤@¤Ñ«Üªñ¤F¡C¦³¦h麽§Ö¡A³o¨Ì¿à©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C½Ð©ú¥Õ¡A¨S¦³®É¶¡¦A¥h®ö¶O¤F¡C½Ð±µ¨ü¦Û¤v¯à°÷°µ¨ìªº¨Æ¹ê¡C§Ú­Ì»{爲³o¥ó¨Æ¤£»Ý­n½Ð¨D§A­Ì¡A¹ï¤£¹ï¡CÅý§A©Ò°µªº¤@¤Á¡A³£¯à¦b¸t·Rªº¯à¶q¤¤³Q§¹¦¨¡C

My dear, I know that you are conscious of my love at all times. I am forever your adoring, Monty.

§Úªº¼°·R¡A§Úª¾¹D§AÁ`¬O¯à·P¨ü¨ì§Úªº·R¡C§Ú¥Ã»·³£¬O§AÁé·Rªº¡A»X¸¦¡C

SOURCE:
http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/montague29-04-12.html

U2 ½Ķ

¡i»X³³§J.³Í®¦¡j 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é«H®§
Montague Keen - April 29, 2012
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é«H®§

My dear Veronica, I am very aware of the depth of pain you are feeling as so many reports of the Great Deception come to you from so many different sources. I know that it is hard to understand how such people have been able to hoodwink so many for so long. The problem is that people only see what they want to see. Unfortunately, the time has come when they have no choice. It is time to see things as they are, not as they would like them to be.

§Ú¼°·Rªººû¿Õ¥§¥d¡A§Ú«D±`ªº²M·¡§A¤º¤ß²`³Bªºµh­W¡A¦]爲¦s¦bµÛ³o麽¦h¥¨¤j´ÛÄFªº³ø¹D±q¦p¦¹¦h¤£¦Pªº«H®§·½ÀYÅF¬µ§A­Ì¡C§Ú©ú¥Õ³o«ÜÃø²z¸Ñ¡A³o¨Ç¤H¦p¦ó¯à°÷¤@ª½¬NµÛ¨}¤ß¤u§@¦p¦¹ªø®É¶¡¡CÃöÁä¦b©ó¤H­Ì¥u¿ï¾Ü¥LÄ@·N¬Ý¨ìªº¦Ó¤w¡C¤£©¯ªº¬O¡A®É¶¡¤w¸g¨ì¤F¡A¨º®É¥L­Ì±N¨S¦³¿ï¾Ü¡C¦]爲¬O®É­Ô¦p¨Æ±¡ªº¥»½è¨º¼Ë¥h§e²{¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥L­Ì¬Ý°_¨Óªº¨º¨Çµê°²¼Ë¤l¡C

You have been cruelly deceived by the people you had placed your trust in. The Cabal are experts in deception, they have had years of practice. They thought they had covered everything, but they were not able to silence everyone. David Icke, Alex Jones, Gilad Atzmon, Michael Tsarion, and many others; as well as the creators of the web sites which have shown the strength of character to stand up to the abuse and attacks that have been levelled at them, have the courage to reveal the truth. These people have sacrificed their lives to bring you the real truth, to save you from the fate which the Cabal had planned for you.

§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q¨º¨Ç¦Û¤v«H¥ôªº¤H´Ý»Åªº¹ï«ÝµÛ¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦b´ÛÄF¤W¬O¦æ®a°ª¤â¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g爲¦¹°V½m¦Û¤v«Ü¦h¦~¡C¥L­Ì»{爲¦Û¤v±»»\¤F¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A¤£¹L¥L­Ì¤£¯àÅý©Ò¦³¤H¨HÀq¡C¤j½Ã.¦ã§J¡Aªü¾ú§J´µ.ã´µ¡A¦N©Ô¼w.ªü²Ï²r¡A³Á§J.´£ÂÄùØ©ù¡AÁÙ¦³³\¦h¨ä¥L¤H¡F·íµMÁÙ¦³¨º¨Çºô¯¸ªº³Ð¿ìªÌ­Ì¡A¨º¨Ç®i²{¥X°í¶´«~½èªº¤H¡A°í©wªº¯¸¦b°w¹ï¥L­Ìªº§ðÀ»©M³è½|ªº»â°ì¤¤¡A¤@ª½¹ª°_«i®ð´¦ÅS¯u¬Û¡C³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸gÄ묹¤F¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¡A¦®¦bµ¹§A­Ì±a¨Ó¯u¥¿ªº¯u¬Û¡A§â§A­Ì±q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î³]©w¹ï§A­Ìªº¸Þ­p¤¤¬@±Ï¥X¨Ó¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G·P®¦©Ò¦³µL¨p爲¤j衆ªA°ÈªºÄ±¿ôªÌ¡A³»Â§¡^

It is time to find your voice, to come together, TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER. Religions have taken your power also. They forced you to live under their control. You need to understand that they are part of the Cabal. I tell you, you are each responsible for yourself. The Cabal's plans to destroy the lives of so many of you are now in the public domain. Are you going to sit by and do nothing to prevent such atrocities?

²{¦b¬O®É­Ô´M§ä¨ìÄÝ©ó§A¦Û¤vªºÁn­µ¡A¯u¥¿¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A¯u¥¿¨ú¦^§A­Ì±j¤jªº¤O¶q¡C©v±Ð¤]¦P¼Ëµs¨«¤F§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¡C¥L­Ì±j­¢§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b¥L­Ìªº±±¨î¤¤¡C§A­Ì»Ý­nÀ´±o¥L­Ì¤]¬O³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤@³¡¤À¡C§Ú§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³¹ï¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº­p¹º´N¬O¦b²{¤µªº¤j衆»â°ì·´·À§A­Ì¦p¦¹¦hªº¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡C¨º麽§A¬O­nÄ~Äò³S¤â®ÇÆ[¡A¤°麽¤]¤£°µ¥hªý¤î³o¼Ëªº¼É¦æ麽¡H

The TRUTH must be faced. Believe me, it is better to see it and take action, than to do nothing and see all that you had held dear, destroyed. Time is of the essence. You have no time to waste. Do not waste this precious time on the trivialities that are designed to distract you and so take your minds off the problems you have to deal with. The future of your planet and mankind is in your hands. When you truly take on board that each of you is a powerful Being of Light, and you connect with this, then all will be saved. You - the 99% - have the power; the 1% are nothing without you. It is time to take your power back. Trust your own heart, not your head. Your mind has been tampered with and is under the control of the Cabal. This is the biggest decision you will ever make, so much depends on it. All that you have to lose are the shackles of control that have blighted the lives of mankind for thousands of years because man did nothing to prevent it. You allowed it to happen. To this day, you continue to trust the wrong people. You believe what they say. You still fail to see that they do the exact opposite to what they say. The fairy stories the politicians tell you, are just that - Fairy Stories. Why do you fall for them every time? They have no intention of carrying out these "promises". They all answer to the Cabal, otherwise they would not be in politics.

§A­Ì¥²¶·­±¹ï¯u¬Û¡C¬Û«H§Ú¡A§ó¦nªº¤èªk´N¬O­±¹ï¥¦¨Ã±Ä¨ú¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¤°麽³£¤£°µ¡A²´¸C¸C¬ÝµÛ¨º¨Ç§A¬Ã·Rªº¤@¤Á³Q·´·À¡C®É¶¡¬O¥»½è¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¨S¦³®É¶¡¦A¥h®ö¶O¤F¡C¤£­n®ö¶O³o¨Ç¬Ã¶Qªº®É¶¡¦b¨º¨Ç²LÁ¡ªº¨Æª«¤W¡]®T¼Ö®ø»º¡A¹qµø¸`¥Ø¡A¹q¤l¹CÀ¸¡Aµ¥µ¥¡^¥¦­Ì¬O³Q³]­p¦nªº¡A¦®¦b¤À´²§Aªºª`·N¤O¡A§â§A·NÃѪºµJÂI±q°ÝÃDªº¤¤¤ß±aÂ÷¶}¡AÅý§AµLªk³B²z¥»½è°ÝÃD¡C§A­Ì¬P²y©M¤HÃþªº¥¼¨Ó´N¦b§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤â¤¤¡C·í§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ó¾á°_ÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡A´N·|ª¾¹D§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A§A»P³oÂI¬Û³s±µ¡AÀH«á¤@¤Á³£·|³Q¬@±Ï¡C§A­Ì¬O--99%--¾Ö¦³³Ì¤jªº¤O¶q¡F¦Ó1%ªº¨º¨Ç¤H¨S¦³§A­Ì´N¤°麽³£¤£¬O¡C²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¨ú¦^§A­Ì¯u¥¿ªº¤O¶q¡C½Ð¬Û«H§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤ßÆF¡A¦Ó¤£¬O§AªºÀY¸£¡C§A­ÌªºÀY¸£¤w¸g³Q¨è·N¦ê§ï¡A¤w¸g¸¨¦b¤F³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº±±¨î¤¤¡C³o¬O§A±q¨Ó¨S¦³¤U¹Lªº³Ì¤j¨M©w¡A¦³³\¦hªº¨Æ±¡³£¨Ì¿à¥¦Ä~Äòµo®i¡C©Ò¦³§A»{爲¦Û¤v¤£Ä@·N©ñ±óªº³£¥u¬O³Q±±¨îªºôï铐¡A¥¦­Ì¤w¸gºR´Ý¤F¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡´X¤d¦~¡A¦]爲¦b¹L¥h¤H­Ì¨S¦³°µ¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¥hªý¤î¥¦­Ì¡C¬O§A­Ì¤¹³\¤F¥¦µo¥Í¡C¨ì¤F¤µ¤Ñ¡A§A­ÌÁÙ¦bÄ~Äò¬Û«H³o¨Ç¿ù»~ªº¤H¡C§A­Ì¬Û«H¥L­Ì»¡ªºÁÀ¨¥¡A§A­Ì¨Ì¨S¦³¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì¥Ã»·»¡¦bªí­±¡AùØ­±«o¬O§¹¥þ¬Û¤Ïªº¡C¬F«È­Ì§i¶D§Aªº¤~¬O¯uªºµ£¸Ü¬G¨Æ--´N¬O¦p¦¹¡C爲¤°麽¨C¦¸§A­Ì³£¤¤©Û¤F©O¡H¥L­Ì¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº·N¹Ï·|©Ó¾á°_¦Û¤v»¡¹Lªº¡§©Ó¿Õ¡¨¡C¥L­Ì¥u爲³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î»¡¸Ü¡A§_«h´N¤£·|¦b¬Fªv»â°ì¤F¡C

When John F Kennedy spoke the TRUTH, remember what happened to him! That is the fate in store for anyone who dares to step out of line and demand TRUTH. Think what a very different world it would be today if Kennedy had had his way and the truth had been revealed. He stepped out of line and he paid with his life. He was a man who put his people before himself. He will never be forgotten. The future of mankind and your planet are in your hands. Yes, you - all of you. Are you prepared to do what it takes to rescue them from the dark plans of the Cabal?

·í¬ù¿«.ªÖ¥§­}Á`²Î»¡¥X¯u¬Ûªº®É­Ô¡A½Ð¦^¾Ð¤U¦b¥L¨­¤Wµo¥Í¤F¤°麽¡I¡I³o´N¬O¨º¨ÇÁx´±¶V½u¨ÃÁn©ú¯u¬Û¤§¤Hªº©R¹B¡C½Ð·Q·Q¦pªG¯uªº¦pªÖ¥§­}»¡ªº¨º¼Ë¡A¯u¬Û³Q´¦¥Ü¤F¡A¤µ¤Ñªº¥@¬É·|¦h麽ªº¤£¦P¡C¥L¶V½u¤F¡A©Ò¥H¥L¥I¥X¤F¥Í©Rªº¥N»ù¡C¥L´¿¸g¬O¤@¦ì§â¤H¥Áªº§Q¯q©ñ¦b¤ß¤¤ªº¤H¡C¥L±q¥¼§Ñ°O¹L¡C¤HÃþªº¥¼¨Ó©M§A­Ì¬P²yªº¥¼¨Ó´N¦b§A­Ìªº¤â¤¤¡C¬Oªº¡A§A­Ì--§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡C§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¤£ºÞµo¥Í¤°麽¨Æ±¡³£Ä@·N¬@±Ï¨º¨ÇµL¶dªº¤H麽¡A±q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¶Â·t¸Þ­p¤¤¸Ñ±Ï§A­Ìªº¿Ë¤H©MªB¤Í¡H

The World of Spirit is right beside you and will assist you through the difficult times. Accept that those you had trusted have let you down. Find your own strength. You know you can do it. Together, we will rid the world of the Cabal. There is more than enough of everything in your world to look after all human beings.

ÆF©Êªº¥@¬É´N¦b§Aªº¨­Ãä¡A±N¤ä«ù§A³q¹L³Ì§xÃøªº®É¶¡¡C½Ð±µ¨ü§A´¿¸g¬Û«Hªº¤H¡]¬F«È¡A»È¦æ®a¡^¨ä¹ê³£Åý§A¥¢±æªº¨Æ¹ê¡C´M§äÄÝ©ó§A¦Û¤vªº±j²±¡A§Aª¾¹D¦Û¤v¥i¥H°µ¨ì¡C¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì±NÂ\²æ³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¥@¬É¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤W¦³µÛ¶W¹L¨¬°÷¼h¦¸ªº¸ê·½¥i¥H§Q¥Î¡A¥i¥H·ÓÅU©Ò¦³¤H¡C

I wish I had understood all this when I was on Earth. I was too engrossed in my work to look at what was happening all around me. In Spirit, my dear, one sees everything; nothing can be hidden. In life, it is so easy to get carried away by that which was designed to control and confuse you. Again, I ask that you do not buy into the FEAR that is constantly used to control you, such as the "War on Terror", promoted by the very people who cause the terror. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer still. Recognise your enemies. Observe their actions and research their plans.

§Ú§Æ±æ·í§ÚÁÙ¦b¥@ªº®É­Ô¯à²z¸Ñ´N¦n¤F¡C§Ú´¿¸g¤]¬O®IÀY­W·F§Úªº¤u§@¡A«o²´¸C¸Cªº¬ÝµÛ¨º¨Ç¨Æ±¡¦b§Úªº©P³òµo¥Í¡C¦bÆF©Ê¥@¬É¤¤¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A¤@­Ó¤H¥i¥H¬Ý²M¨C¥ó¨Æ¡F¨S¦³¤°麽¯à°÷ÁôÂáC¤£¹L¦b¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡¤¤¡A«o¬O¦p¦¹®e©ö´N³Qºë¤ß³]­pªº°é®M©Ò±±¨î¨Ã²V²c§A¡C¦A¤@¦¸¡A§Ú­n¨D§A­Ì¤£­n¶R¡i®£Äß¡jªº±b¡A¥¦¦®¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº±±¨î§A¡A¤ñ¦p©Ò¿×ªº¡§¤Ï®£¾Ôª§¡¨¡A´N¬O¨º¨ÇÃa³Jºë¤ß³]­pªº°é®M¡A¨î³y¤F®£©Æ¤À¤l¡C¦b§A¿ËªñªB¤Íªº¦P®É¡A§A«o§ó¿Ëªñ§Aªº¼Ä¤H¡C½ÐÃѧO¥X§A­Ìªº¼Ä¤H¡CÆ[¹î¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¡Aµo²{¥L­Ìªº¸Þ­p¡C

Your friends are all around you and they are in the same boat as you, so you must all be there for each other. When you come together, irrespective of race or creed, and accept that you are all in this together, then you will succeed. Together, you can have control of your lives, help those in need, and be there for each other as never before. Forget all the enforced divisions that were created to separate you from your fellow beings. Return to the Light from whence you came. Reclaim your planet and become part of the universe again. Experience the LOVE that was tarnished by those who do not choose to know LOVE. Look, with love in your eyes, at all human beings and all creation. Look, once more, with love, at the beautiful planet on which you are privileged to reside.

¦b§A¨­Ã䪺©Ò¦³ªB¤Í³£©M§A¯¸¦b¦P¤@±ø²î¤W¡A©Ò¥H§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¥²¶·©¼¦¹·ÓÅU¡C·í§A­Ì¯à°÷¨«¨ì¤@°_¡A¤£¦Ò¼{ºØ±Ú©ÎªÌ«H±øªº®t²§¡A±µ¨ü©Ò¦³¤H³£¦b²Î¤@¾Ô½u¤W¡A¨º麽§A­Ì´N¥²©w¦¨¥\¡C¹Îµ²¤@°_¡A§A­Ì´N¯à°÷´x±±¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¡AÀ°§U¨º¨Ç»Ý­nÀ°§Uªº¤H¡A¤¬¬Û§ß«ù¡A³o¦b¤§«e±q¥¼µo¥Í¹L¡C§Ñ°O©Ò¦³³Q±j¥[Äé¿éªº¤Àªù§OÃþªº±Ð±ø¡A³o¨Ç³£¬O爲¤FÅý§A­Ì©M¦P­M¤§¶¡¤Àµõ¦Ó³Ð³y¥X¨Óªº¡C¦^Âk¨ì¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¨º¬O§Aªì©lªº¦a¤è¡C­«·sÁn©ú§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A¦A¦¸¦¨爲¦t©zªº¤@³¡¤À¡CÅéÅç¯u¥¿ªº·R¡A¦]爲·R³o­Óµü¤w¸g³Q¨º¨Ç¤£©ú¥Õ·R¤§¯u谛ªº¤H©Ò¦¾¬V¡C±aµÛ§A²´¤¤ªº·R¥h¬Ý¬Ý§a¡A±aµÛ·Rªº²´·ú¥h¬Ý¬Ý©Ò¦³¤H©M©Ò¦³ªº³Ð³y¡C¬Ý¬Ý§a¡A¦A¤@¦¸¥Î§Aªº¼z²´¡A¥Î§Aªº¯u·R¡A¬Ý¬Ý³oÁû¬üÄRªº¬P²y¡A¦b³oùاA­Ì¬O¨É¦³¯SÅvªº¡C

You chose to be on Earth at this time of great change. You chose to bring about these changes; to restore your planet; to remove the dangerous chemicals that were deliberately used to contaminate it. Nature, and all things NATURAL, will become the order of the day.

§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¦b³o¦¸°¶¤j¹L´çÂàÅÜ´Á¨Ó¨ì¦a²y¡C§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¤Fµ¹¥@¬É±a¨Ó³o¨Ç§ïÅÜ¡F«ì´_§A­Ì¬P²yªº­ì»ª¡F²M²z¦MÀIªº¤Æ¾Ç¦Ã¬V¡A¨º¨Ç³£¬O´¿¸g³Q»W·N¥Î¨Ó¦Ã¬V¦ÛµMªº¡C¦b¦ÛµM¬É¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¬O¦ÛµMµL¦Ã¬Vªº¡A³o¤@¤Á±N¦¨爲¥¼¨Óªº¥»½è¡C

I know, my dear, that you dream of a day when all men will live in harmony and peace. That day is drawing near. How soon, is up to all of you. There is no time to waste. Accept that you can do this. It would not have been asked of you, otherwise. Let all that you do, be done with LOVE.

§Úª¾¹D¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§A¹Ú·QµÛ¦³¨º麽¤@¤Ñ¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£¥Í¬¡¦b©M¿Ó»P©M¥­¤¤¡C¨º¤@¤Ñ«Üªñ¤F¡C¦³¦h麽§Ö¡A³o¨Ì¿à©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C½Ð©ú¥Õ¡A¨S¦³®É¶¡¦A¥h®ö¶O¤F¡C½Ð±µ¨ü¦Û¤v¯à°÷°µ¨ìªº¨Æ¹ê¡C§Ú­Ì»{爲³o¥ó¨Æ¤£»Ý­n½Ð¨D§A­Ì¡A¹ï¤£¹ï¡CÅý§A©Ò°µªº¤@¤Á¡A³£¯à¦b¸t·Rªº¯à¶q¤¤³Q§¹¦¨¡C

My dear, I know that you are conscious of my love at all times. I am forever your adoring, Monty.

§Úªº¼°·R¡A§Úª¾¹D§AÁ`¬O¯à·P¨ü¨ì§Úªº·R¡C§Ú¥Ã»·³£¬O§AÁé·Rªº¡A»X¸¦¡C

SOURCE:
http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/montague29-04-12.html

U2 ½Ķ

¡iHilarion¡j 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é - 5¤ë6¤é«H®§
Hilarion April 29 - May 6, 2012
Hilarion 2012¦~4¤ë29¤é - 5¤ë6¤é«H®§

Beloved Ones,

We see from this vantage point many transformations taking place within the hearts of a greater number of Humanity than ever before. As they awaken and transform within themselves, the energy they create grows exponentially to encompass an ever greater field around the atmosphere of the Earth which in turn ignites more hearts to awaken and transform. Be aware, Dear Ones, of the great power that you hold and wield, as you live your daily lives. ¡§I AM present, here, now.¡¨ Say these words often to align yourselves with your higher aspects which are now beginning to come closer to you.

¼°·Rªº¿Ë¤H­Ì

§Ú±q¦Û¤v©Ò³BªºÀu¶Õ¦ì¸m«ü¥X³\¦hªºÂàÅܹLµ{²{¦b¥¿¦b¤j¶qªº¤HÃþ¤º¤ß²`³Bµo¥ÍµÛ¡A¶W¥X¹L¥h¥ô¦ó®É­Ô¡C¥Ñ©ó¥L­Ì¦b¦Û§Ú¦s¦b¥»½èªºÄ±¿ô©MÂàÅÜ¡A¥Ñ¥L­Ì³Ð³y¥Xªº¯à¶q´N¦b¥H«ü¼Æ¤è¦¡¦¨ªø¡AÀô¶µÛ§ó¼sÁ諸¦a°ì¡A³ò¶µÛ¦a²y¤j®ð¼h¡A©ó¬O¥¦«K¨Ì¦¸ÂI¿U§ó¦hªº¤H¤ßÆF¡A¨Ï¥L­Ìı¿ô»PÂàÅÜ¡C½Ð¤F¸Ñ¡A¼°·Rªº¿Ë¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì²{¦b«ù¦³¨Ã¹B¥ÎµÛ¥¨¤jªº¤O¶q¡A´N¦b§A¨C¤éªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C½Ð¸g±`ªº»¡¥X¥H¤Uªº¸Ü»y¡G¡§§Ú¬O¯«¸tÁ{¦b¡A¦b¦¹¦a¡A¦b¦¹¨è¡C¡¨³o´N¦b¤£Â_½Õ¾ã§A¦Û¤v»P§ó°ª­±¦V¹ï»ô¡A¦Ó³o§ó°ª­±¦V²{¦b¤]§ó¥[ªº±µªñ§A¤F¡C

You are starting to have more conscious inner conversations with your Higher Self as you go about your Earthly duties and much guidance comes through to you. Be open and receptive to the flow of words and thoughts that come to you. Watch the thoughts to see which have a positive effect upon your well being and which create opposing forces within you that gives you a feeling of unrest and anxiety. Those are the ones that must yet be changed by you into thoughts that are nurturing and kind. Know that at this moment in time, everyone upon the Planet is going through these experiences, as they face the shadow within.

§A­Ì¥¿¶}©l¾Ö¦³§ó¦hªº·NÃÑıª¾¡A¯à°÷»P§Aªº°ª§Ú¶i¦æ¹ï¸Ü¡A´N¦b§A¶i¦æ¦Û¤v¹Ð¥@ªºÂ¾³d®É¡A³\¦hªº«ü¤Þ¤]¦P®É¨ì¨Ó¨ó§U§A¡C½Ð¶}©ñ¦Û¤v¨Ãµ½©ó±µ¯Ç³o¨Ç¤º¦b»y¨¥©M·Qªkªº¬y°Ê¡AÅý¥¦­ÌIJ¤Î§A¡CÆ[¹î³o¨Ç·Qªk¡A©ú¥Õ¥¦¦b¥H¿n·¥ªº­±¦V¼vÅTµÛ§Aªº§¹¬ü¦s¦b©M¦b§A¤º¤ß¤¤³Q³Ð³y¥Xªº¹ï¥ß­±ªº¤O¶q¡A³o¨Ç¤O¶qÅý§A·Pı¨ì¤£¦w©MµJ¼{¡C³o¨Ç´N¬O¨º¨ÌÂÂ¥¼ÂàÅÜ«o¥²¶·§ïÅܪº¯à¶q¡A¥Ñ§A³q¹L·Qªkª`¤J¨Ã°ö¾i¡C½Ð©ú¥Õ¦b³o­Ó¾A·í¤Î®Éªº®É¨è¡A¨C­Ó¦s¦b©ó¬P²y¤Wªº¤H³£±N³q¹L¦¹ÃþªºÅéÅç¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì³£±N­±¹ï¦Û¤v¤º¤ßªº³±·t­±¡C

It is in this way that all illusions and lies that each person has been telling themselves are seen for what they are and when this happens, a change to a better way of relating takes place. If you are sincere in your quest for upward mobility into the higher realms of consciousness, these challenges will be seen by you as great revelations of insight into your deeper aspects that propel you and sometimes, catapult you, into a higher dimensional reality where all that you manifest is of a higher order. It is for this purpose that you have all been cleansing and transmuting so that your way forward is filled with greater ease and grace.

´N¬O¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¡A¥Ñ¨C­Ó¤H¤@ª½¦b¤£°±µ¹¦Û¤vÄé¿éªº©Ò¦³¤Û¶H©MÁÀ¨¥´N¼ÉÅS¥X¨ä¯u¥¿ªº­±»ª¡A·í³oµo¥Íªº®É­Ô¡A¤@±ø¯A¤Î¨ì§ó¦n¤è¦¡ªº§ïÅÜ´N±o¥Hµo¥Í¡C¦pªG§A¯u¸Ûªº¦b°V¾ÉµÛ¦Û¨­ªº¥ô°È¡A¥H¤£Â_¿n·¥¦V¤Wªº¶i¨ú¤ß¥ß§Ó­n¶i¤J§ó°ª·NÃѪº¹ê¬Ûºû«×¡A³o¨Ç¬D¾Ô´N¯à°÷³Q§A¥H¤º¦b§ó²`­±¦Vªº°¶¤j¬}¹î¤O©Ò²z¸Ñ¡A¥¦¦b¤£Â_±À°ÊµÛ§A¡A¦³®É­Ô¬Æ¦Ü¼u®g§A¶i¤J§ó°ªªº¹ê¬Ûºû«×¡A¦b¨ºùاA©ÒÅã²{ªº¤@¤Á³£¥]§tµÛ§ó°ªªº«ü¥O¡C´N¬O爲¤F³o­Ó¥Øªº¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦b³Q²b¤Æ©MÂàÅÜ¡A³oÅý§A­Ì¦V«eªº¨ì¹D¸ô´N¯à¥Rº¡°¶¤jªºÄÀ©ñ©M®¦¨å¡C

There is but one way to go now and that is forward. The choices have already been made within each Soul and now those who have followed the narrow Path come into their own. As you each align to your true power and embody more and more of your real selves, the changes that have taken place within you will become more discernible to the people in your circle of activities and you will be seen and heard in ways that you never were before. Your Light is now illuminating your physical body and permeating every cell. People around you will think you have the secret to the Fountain of Youth and truly, it is so.

¤£¹L²{¦b¥u¦³¤@±ø¸ô¥i¥H¨«¡A¨º´N¬O¤£Â_«e¦æ¡C¿ï¾Ü¤w¸g¦b¨C­Ó¤HªºÆF»î¼h­±³Q¨M©w¡A²{¦b¤w¸g°lÀH³o±ø¯¶¸ôªº¤H´N¶i¤J¨ì¦Û¨­ªº¥þ²±®É´Á¡C¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H»P¦Û¨­ªº¯u¹ê¤O¶q¹ï»ô¡AÅé²{¥X¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¯u¹êªº¥»½è¡Aµo¥Í¦b§A¨­¤Wªº§ïÅÜ´N·|Åܱo¶V¨Ó¶V¯àÅý¨º¨Ç³B¦b§A¤H»ÚÃö¨t°é¤lùتº¤H©Ò¿ë§O¥X¨Ó¡A§A±N³Q¥H¹L¥h±q¥¼µo¥Í¹Lªº±¡ªp³Q¥L­Ì¥H¦UºØ¤è¦¡¬Ý¨ì©MÅ¥¨ì¡C§Aªº¯«¸t¥ú¨~²{¦b°{Ä£¦b§Aªº¦×¨­¤§¤¤¡Aº¯³z¶i¤J¨C­Ó²Ó­M¤¤¡C³ò¶§Aªº¤H±N»{爲§A±o¨ì¤F«C¬K¤§¬uªº¯µ³Z¡A¥¦¤]½T¹ê¦p¦¹¡C

As this process continues, you will all become living examples for others to emulate and follow. It will become obvious that you know of what you speak, for the evidence will shine before them. It is now very important that every thought, word and deed comes from the highest integrity within. A leader must be willing to walk the talk so it will be obvious that you are such a One. Your Ambassadorship as Emissaries of the Light are beginning to become noticed and we rejoice that it is so!

¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó¹Lµ{ªº¤£Â_Ä~Äò¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£·|Åܦ¨¨ä¥L¤Hªºº]¼Ë¡A³Q¥L­Ì®Ä¥é©M¸òÀH¡C³o·|Åܱo©úÅã¡A¦Ó§A¤]«Ü²M·¡¦Û¤v¸Ó»¡¤°麽¡A¦]爲ÃÒ¾Ú±N§¹¥þ§e²{¦b¥L­Ì­±«e¡C¨º麽²{¦b«D±`­«­nªº¤@ÂI´N¬OÃö©ó§Aªº¨C­Ó·Qªk¡A¸Ü»y©M¦æ爲³£¯àÅé²{¥X¤º¦b³Ì°ªªº¯u¼°¡C¤@­Ó»â¾ÉªÌ¥²¶·¦³·NÄ@¡A¯à°÷°µ¨ì¡i¨¥¥X¥²¦æ¡j¡A¨º麽´N«Ü©úÅãÅé²{¥X§A´N¬O³o¼Ëªº¤@­Ó¤H¡C§A¤j¨ÏªºÂ¾¦ì´N¬O§@爲¸t¥úªº¨ÏªÌ¡A¥¿¶}©lÅܱo³Q¤j衆ª`·N¡A§Ú­Ì¤]«ÜÅw¼y¦p¦¹¡I

Until next week¡K
I AM Hilarion

SOURCE:
http://www.therainbowscribe.com/hilarion2012.htm

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j¡iSaLuSa¡j2012¦~5¤ë2¤é¸ê°T¡m§â§AÁA¸ÑªºÅý§ó¦h¤Hª¾

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¸g±`ªº§i¶D§A­Ì¡A¨S¦³¤°»ò¬O§AµLªk¹F¦¨ªº¡A¦P®É§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ·PÁ§A­Ì¤ä´©§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¡A³q¹L§A­Ì§â¯u¬Û±a¨ì¤½²³»â°ì¡A´NÀ°§U¤F¥L­Ì¦b¦p¦¹µuªº®É¶¡¤º¹F¦¨¤F¥¨¤j­¸ÅD¡C§A­Ì±µ¨ü¤F¥L­Ìªº¯u¬Û©M·N¹Ï¡AÅý³o¨Ç³Q´¶Ã¹¤j²³©Òª¾¾å¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤ººÉ¥i¯à¼sªº¶Ç»¼¡C³o¤w¸g¶}±Ò¤F³\¦h¤Hªºµø³¥¡A¦]¬°¨º¨Ç¤H¹ïÁôÂ꺾ާ@²@¤£ª¾±¡¡A¦P®É³o¨Ç¾Þ§@«o¦s¦b©ó¦p¦¹¤jªº½d³ò¤º¡C¯u¬Û»Ý­n³Q§ó¦hªº¤HºÉ¥i¯à¼sªxªº¶Ç¼½¡A³o±N·|¨Ï±o¤j´¦ÅS©M§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨ÓÅܱo§ó¯à³Q¤j²³©Ò±µ¯Ç¡C®£Äߨ̦û¾ÚµÛ¤@¨Ç¤Hªº¤ßÆF¡A¥ô¦ó¯à°÷´î§C¥L­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº®£Äߤߪº¤ä«ù³£¯àÀ°§U¥L­ÌÄ~Äò«e¶i¡C¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì¤§¶¡Ãö«Yªº¨Æ¹ê¤£¯à°÷¦A³Q§ó¤[ªº¹K¨î¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`µJ«æªºµ¥«ÝµÛ¤j´¦ÅSªºµo¥Í¡C¥¦¥²¶·¦b§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Ó¤§«e§¹¦¨¡A¨Ã¥B¤j´¦ÅS¤]½T¹ê­pµe«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡C

§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤j¦h¼Æ¤Hª¾¹D¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡´N¦³¤@¨Ç´¦µoªÌ¡A¥L­Ì§â¦Û¤v¸m©ó«e¤è¡A¦P®É´¦ÅS¦b­x¶¤©Mª÷¿Ä¬¡°Ê¤¤µo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C¥L­ÌªºÀ°§U¬O­«­nªº¡A½T«O¦b¥D¬y´CÅé±q­­¨î¤¤¸Ñ²æ¨Ã¯u¹êªº³ø¾É·s»D¤§«e°_¨ì­«­n§@¥Î¡A§A­Ì¤]ª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¤]«D±`¿n·¥ªº¦æ°Ê¦b§Ú­Ì·ù¤Íªº¹õ«á¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b©M«á³Æ¤O¶q±N½T«O¥ô¦ó¶}©l²Ä¤T¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ôªº¥ø¹Ï¸¨ªÅ¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¦b½T«OµÛ¥Ç¸o¬¡°Êªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê¡A¦P®É¥]¬A²³©ÒÃöª`ªºª÷¿Ä°ÝÃD¡A¨º¨Ç¦³¸o¤§¤H¤£¯à°k²æ¤½¥¿ªºµô¨M¡C¤£¹L¡A§Ú­Ì½Ð¨D§A­Ì§â³o¨Ç°ÝÃD³£¯dµ¹·í§½¥h³B²z¡A·í§A­ÌÁA¸Ñ³o¨Ç¯u¬Ûªº®É­Ô¤£­nÅý¦Û¤v¦]¬°¥¦¦Ó¼««ã¨Ã¥ø¹Ï³ø´_¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£·|¦b¬Y­Ó¶¥¬q¦]¬°¦Û¤v°µ¹Lªº§|®`¥L¤Hªº¦æ¬°¦Ó°µ¥X¦^µª¡C§A­Ìªº¯à¶q¯à³Q§Q¥Îªº³Ì¦n¤è¦¡´N¬O¶Ç»¼¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¡Aµo°e·Rµ¹©Ò¦³¦b³o­Ó¯S®í®É¨è»Ý­n·Rªº¦a¤è¡C
⋯⋯
§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦A¦¸­«¥Ó¡A¨C­Ó¦b¦¹¨è½Ï¥Í¨ì¦a²yªºÆF»î³£¦³µÛ¤@­Ó¯S®íªº¥Øªº¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦b¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¥u¬O¯Âºé§@¬°¤@­ÓÆ[¹îªÌ¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£±q¦Û¨­ªºÅéÅ礤±o¨ì¦¬¯q¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g·í¿ï¬°´­¤Éªº¦¨­û¤§¤@¡C´«¥y¸Ü»¡¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£¦³¤@­Ó¤H¥Í­pµe¡A¥]¬A¨º¨Ç¹ï©ó´­¤É¨S¦³¥¿½T»{ÃѩΪ̲z¸Ñªº¤H¡C¨ä¹ê³\¦h¤w¸g¤Æ¨­¨ì¦¹ªº¤Hª¾¹D¦Û¤v±N¤£·|©è¹F¥²­nªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡C¤£¹L¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£·|³q¹L¦Û¤vªº¿Ë¨­ÅéÅçÀò±o¸gÅç¡A¯S§O¬O¨º¨Ç¬°¤F³o­Óµ²§ô®É¨è¦Ó¯d¤U¨Óªº¤H¡C¨C­ÓÆF»î©ÒÀò±oªº©Ò¦³ª¾ÃѱN¨Ï±o¦Û¤v¥H­Ó¤Hªº®É¶¡¥h´­¤É¡C¦Ó¤G¤¸©Êªº¥@¬É´N¬O¹F¦¨¦¨¥\ªº§Ö³t³q¹D¡A¤£¹L³q±`­n¥I¥X²`³´¶Â·tªº¥N»ù¡C¤£¹LÁ`¬O·|¦³¹D¸ô²æÂ÷¨ä¤¤¡A¤@¥¹¤º¤ßªº¥ú¨~±o¥HÅTÀ³¡A¤@­Ó°¶¤jªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³´N·|¶}©lÅã²{¡C

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì¥Í©Rªº¾ãÅé¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O¤£Â_¶i¤Æ¡A§A­ÌªºÆF»î®Èµ{³Ì²×±N¦^Âk¨ì¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº°¶¤j·½ÀY¡C«Ü©úÅ㪺¬O¤@­ÓÆF»î¬Û¤ñ¸û¥t¤@­ÓÆF»î¡A®Ú¾Ú¥L§Æ±æ¦b¸û§Cºû«×¾Ç²ßªá¶Oªº®É¶¡·|¦³³\¦hªº¤£¦P¡C·í«e§A­Ì¥¿´Â¦V§ó°ªªººû«×¡A¤@¥¹¨ì¤F¨º¸Ì¡A±N¤£¦A¨ü¨î©ó½u©Ê®É¶¡¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£µo¥Í¦b¡i·í¤U¡j¡A§A­Ì±N¥i¥H¦Û¥Ñªº¦b¹L¥h¡A²{¦b©M¥¼¨Ó¶¡²¾°Ê¡C¤£¹L¡A¼È®É§A­ÌÁÙ³B¦b³o­Ó®É¶¡®Ø¬[¸Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤]ÁA¸Ñ¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì³\¦h­pµeªº¶}©lªº©µ¿ð¬O§A­ÌÃö¤ßªº°ÝÃD¡C¨ä¹ê¥H¨Æ¹ê¨Ó»¡¡A¥¦­Ì³£¶i®iªº«Ü¦n¡A§Ú­Ì¤]ÀH®É·Ç³ÆµÛ¥hÀ°§U¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¦b¶Â·t°}À礤³B©ó°ª¦ìªº¥D­n¤Hª«ªº¶e®·¡C±N·|¥X²{¥Ñ©óÅv¤O´À¥Nªºªø®É¶¡ªº²M²z¤u§@¡A³o¼Ë¤~¯àÅýÅv¤O©M³d¥ô¯à¥æ¥Iµ¹¨º¨Ç¯u¥¿Ãö¤ß§A­Ìªº¤H¤â¤W¡C½Ð½T«H¡A§Ú­Ì²M·¡½Ö¬O¬°¸t¥úªA°Èªº¡A¨S¦³½Ö¥i¥H»X²V¹LÃö©ÎªÌ´ÛÄF§Ú­Ì¡C¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i´N­n¨ìÀY¡A§A­Ì«Ü§Ö´N¯à°÷´Á«Ý¤@¨Ç¥D­nªº¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº¶i®i¡C

¦b¦¹¨è§ó­«­nªº¬O¡A¨Ì«O«ù°í©w¤£²¾ªººA«×¡A¤U©w¨M¤ß¯¸¥ß¦b¸t¥ú¤¤¡A²{¦b¥¦¥¿¥Rº¡µÛ¦a²y¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦±NÄ~Äò´£°ª¾ãÅ骺®¶°Ê¡C§A­Ì·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¤£¥i¯à°±º¢¤£«e¡A§@¬°µ²ªG´N¬O¥²¶·¤©¥H´£°ª¡C¥¦¤]¤w¸g¦bÂàÅܨº¨Ç¶Â·tªº°Ï°ì¡A§Ú­Ìµo²{³o¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¥¿Ä²¤Î¨ì¨º¨Ç¤w¸gÃö³¬¤ßÆFªº¤H¡C¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì§Ö³tªº±µªñ´­¤É¡A©Ò¥H¨º¨ÇµLªk§l¦¬³oÃþ®¶°Êªº¤H±N¤£±o¤£Â÷¶}¦a²y¡C¥L­Ìªº¹D¸ôµù©w­n§â¥L­Ì±a¨ì¤@­Ó®É¶¡½u¤W¡A±q¦Ó¤¹³\¥L­Ì¦A¦¸Ä~Äò·í«eªºÅéÅç¡C¦b³o¸Ì´N¨S¦³¿ï¾Üªº¾l¦a¡A¦]¬°°£«D§A¤w¸g©è¹F§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¡A§A³£¤£¯à¯u¥¿¤ÉÁ|¦Û¤v¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¤w¸g´£¨ì¹Lªº¡A©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³£¤w¸g¨M©w¦n¤F¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¡C

§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n»P§A­Ì·|­±¡A¨ä¹ê¦b³Ìªñªº¤é¤l¸Ì¥Ñ©ó¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp±µÄ²¤w¸g¦b³\¦h³õ¦Xµo¥Í¤F¡C¤@¨Ç±N§@¬°ÀH¾÷ªº·|­±¦Ó¥X²{¡A¤£¹L¨ä¥L«h¬O³B©ó¦³¥Øªºªº¦w±Æ¡A¦®¦bÅý§A­Ìªº»â¾É¤H¦³¾÷·|µ¹¥@¬É±a¨Ó©M¥­¡C³\¦h¦¸§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¬°§A­Ì´£¨Ñ¤F©M¥­¤¤¶¡¤H¡A¤£¹L¨º¨Ç´§»RµÛÅv¤Oªº¤H§ó¥[³ßÅw¹ê¦æ¦Û¤vªº­pµe---§â§A­Ì¥£§Ð¡C¤£¹L¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g½Ð¨D¤F¯«ªºÀ°§U¡A½Ð¨D§â§A­Ì±q¶Â·tÀY»âªº¤â¤¤¸Ñ²æ¥X¨Ó¡A¦Ó¥¦¤]¤w¸g¥H¤£½T©wªº¤è¦¡¤©¥H¦^À³¡C§@¬°µ²ªG¡A§A­Ì­±¹ïªº´N¬O¥H´­¤É§@¬°³o¦¸¶g´Áªºµ²§ô¡A¤£¦A»Ý­n¸g¾ú¤å©úªº±Y¼ì¡C´£¤É»\¨È¥À¿Ëªº«e´º¬O¤@¦¸¿W¤@µL¤Gªº§§Á|¡A¯S§O¬O¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì±N¦P®É¦b¦Û¤vªº¦×¨­¤¤¥h§¹¦¨¥¦¡C³\¦h¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¤å©úªº¦s¦³³£³Q§A­Ìªº¦a²y§l¤Þ¤F¹L¨Ó¡A¦]¬°¦¹¡A¥¦±N¬O¤@­Ó©_²§ªº³õ´º¨Ã±N¯d¤U¥Ã¤£¿i·Àªº¦L¶H¡C§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v±N¦b§A­Ì¶i¤Æªº»R»O¤W¤Wºt¤@³õºë±mªºªíºt¡A¥¦»P§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ©Ò¼ô±xªº¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¬Û¤ñ³£±N¬O¦p¦¹ªº¤£¦P¡C¨Ó¦Û¯«ªº©Ò¦³Â§ª«³£±N±Â¤©§A­Ì¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì¨ú±o¤F¦b¶i¨BÆF»î¤¤ªº¤@®u¤§¦a¡A¦¨¬°¤F¯u¹êªº·R»P¥úªº¦s¦³¡C

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã«D±`°ª¿³ªºµ¹¤©§A­Ì§Úªº«OÃÒ¡A¨º´N¬O¤@¤Á³£¶i¦æªº«Ü¦n¡C´¦ÅS¯u¬Ûªº®É¨è¬O¤×¬°­«­nªº¡A¨º»ò§Ú­Ì¤]¦³µÛµ{¦¡±NÂл\¨ì§A­Ìªº»Ý¨D¤¤¡A¥H¨Ï±o§A­Ì²z¸Ñ¦Û¤v¬°¦ó³QÀ£­¢¦p¦¹ªø®É¶¡¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g²æÂ÷¤Fªø´Áªº¶Â·t¡A¥¦¥Ñ©ó¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µªº·´·À¦Ó³Ð³y¥X¨Ó¡A³q¹L»P¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦¨¥\¸û¶q¡A§A¤w¸g´£¤É¤F¦Û¤v¦^Âk¨ì¸t¥ú¤¤¡C³o½T¹ê¬O¤@­Óªø´Á¨ÃÁ}­Wªº®Èµ{¡A¤£¹L§A­ÌÃÒ©ú¤F¦Û¤vªº»ù­È¡A¯à°÷¶i¤J§ó°ªºû«×¨Ã¦^Âk¨ì¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¦]¬°¥¦§Ú­Ì²`·RµÛ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~5¤ë1¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - May 1, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~5¤ë1¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! Your realm continues to exhibit much turmoil. The dark cabal's agents are being watched closely as agencies of various major governments prepare to arrest and then prosecute droves of prominent people in government and finance, and across the board in the private sector of their respective economies. This process is getting to a point where you can shortly expect the start of an immense cycle of arrests. The dark tried hard to sweep this process under the rug but was unable to do so. A series of far-reaching liens has been formally pressed on many central and private banks that in the past flaunted the epithet "too big to fail." These financial-services corporations readily and repeatedly violated many laws designed to police international commerce, the worst offender being the US Federal Reserve Bank. This private enterprise has been the ringleader of many notorious schemes which threatened the very foundation of your world's well being. This is why this particular institution is being dismantled first, to be followed in rapid succession by a landslide of fellow conspirators.

°Ý­Ô¡I§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F!§A­Ìªº¹ê¬ÛÄ~Äòªí²{¥X³\¦h¤jªº°Ê¿º¡C¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¥N²z¤H¥¿³Q±K¤Áª`·N¡A¦]爲¦U¥D­n¬F©²·Ç³Æ¦n¤F­n¶e®·¥L­Ì¡AµM«á°_¶D³o³¡¤À¦b¬F©²¡Aª÷¿Ä©M¦U¦Û¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¨p¦³¦æ·~¤¤ªº¤H¸s¡C²{¦b¤w¸g¶i®i¨ì¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H¦bµu´Á¤º´Á«Ý¤@³õ¤j³W¼Ò©P´Á©Êªº¶e®·¦æ°Ê¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹Á¸ÕµÛ²M±½³o±i¥¨ºô¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì°µ¤£¨ì¡C¤@¨t¦C¼vÅT²`»·ªº¯d¸mÅv¡]ª`¡G¯d¸mÅv«ü (¶Å¥D¦b¤í¶Å¤H¶Å°È¥¼Àv²M«e¹ï¨ä°]産¾Ö¦³ªº)¦©©ãÅv¡^¦b³\¦h¤¤¥¡»È¦æ©M¨p¤H»È¦æ¥[ºò¶i¦æ¤¤¡A¦Ó¦b¹L¥h³o³Q¼Ðº]µÛ¤f¸¹¡§¤Ó¤j¦Ó¤£¯à¯}産¡¨¡C³o¨Çª÷¿ÄªA°È¤½¥qÁ`¬O¯à°÷²@µL§xÃøªº¡A­«½Æªº¯}Ãa°ê»Ú¶T©ö¬Fµ¦¡A³ÌÃaªº´N¬O¬ü°êÁp¨¹Àx³Æ»È¦æ¡C³o®a¨p¤H¥ø·~¤w¸g¦¨爲³\¦h¯ä¦W¬LµÛ­p¹ºªºÀY¥Ø¡A«Â¯Ù¨ì¤F§A­Ì¥@¬É¨}©Ê¹B¦æªº°ò¦¡C³o´N¬O³o®a¯S®í¾÷ºc·|³Q²Ä¤@­Ó©î°£ªº­ì¦]¡A±µ¤U¨Ó´N¬O¥Lªº¦P¿ÑªÌ­Ìªº§Ö³t±Y¼ì¡C

These institutional reorganizations and arrests are the thin end of the wedge. They will be followed by new governance, prosperity deliveries, and a series of, what may be for you, shocking announcements. These will address debt forgiveness, the new banking and financial system, and the radical new policies that will lead to world peace, general disarmament, and the end of the destructive manipulation of your globe. The new governance intends to reform the operation of its legislature and the whole approach to the election process. Furthermore, the instituting of universal sovereignty will totally transform the manner in which government approaches its citizens. These changes will also be instrumental in accelerating the momentum toward your return to full consciousness and a respectful interaction with Gaia. The Agarthans wish to begin a more open exchange with you once these particular measures have been secured. Then it will be time to prepare the public for the vast transformations that the release of your sequestered technologies will bring, and to introduce you all to your origins on other worlds.

³o¨Ç¾÷ºcªº­«²Õ©M¶e®·¦æ°Ê¬O¤§«á­«¤j¨Æ¥óªº¶}ºÝ¡C±µ¤Uªº±N¬O·s¬F¡AÁcºa°òª÷ªº¤À°t¡A©M¤@¨t¦C爲§A­Ì·Ç³Æªº±NÅý§A­Ì¤j爲¾_Å媺¤½§i¡C³o¨Ç±N¦ñÀH¶Å°È§K°£¡A·sªº»È¦æ©Mª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¡A±N¾É­P¥@¬É©M¥­¡A¼sªxµô­x©M²×¤î¥þ²y¯}Ãa©Ê¾Þ§@ªº®Ú¥»¥þ·s¬Fµ¦¡C·s¬F±N§ï­²¥ßªk¾Þ§@©M¾ã­Ó¿ïÁ|¹Lµ{ªº¤èªk¡C¥t¥~¡A¹ê¦æ´¶¹Mªº¥DÅv±N§¹¥þ§ïÅܬF©²¹ï«Ý¤H¥Áªº¤è¦¡¡C³o¨ÇÅܤƤ]±N¬O§A­Ì¥[§Öªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ©M¹ï»\¨Èªí²{¥X´L·qªº¤¬°Ê¥æ¬y¶ÕÀYªº¤u¨ã¡C¤@¥¹³o¨Ç¯S®íªº±¹¬I°õ¦æ¡Aªü¥[´Ë§Æ±æ¶}©l¤@­Ó§ó¥[¶}©ñªº¥æ¬y¡CµM«á±N¬O®É­ÔÅý¤½衆爲¤j³W¼ÒÂàÅܷdzƦn¡AÄÀ©ñ¨º¨Ç³Q¨è·N±»Â꺧޳N¡A¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð§A­Ì¦b¨ä¥L¥@¬Éªº°_·½¡C

Disclosure is intended to be a prelude to the subject of our divine contact mission with you. We feel that our reconnection with you will require imparting copious amounts of information on a wide variety of subjects. In essence, this process will need to correct many historical whoppers and skewed beliefs fed to you by the dark over many millennia, and your many secret sacred societies will be coming forth in order to help with these teachings. These teachings will be an entr&eacute;e to those that your Ascended Masters will bring. These men and women of Spirit wish you to first experience and thus better understand various spiritual precepts before they make their formal appearance around your world. You are very special Beings who have undergone a great test of fire at the hands of the dark, and this excruciating torment over the ages has forged you into an army of great spiritual valor! You divine warriors are to use your first-hand knowledge to transform the former dark populations of this galaxy and turn this sector of physicality to the Light!

¤j´¦ÅS±N¬O§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì±µÄ²¯«¸t¥ô°Èªº§Ç¹õ¡C»P§A­Ìªº­«·s³s±µ¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì»Ý­n´N¦UºØ¦U¼Ë¼sªxªº¥DÃD¦V§A­Ì¶Ç»¼Â×´Iªº«H®§¡C¥»½è¤W¡A³o­Ó¹Lµ{»Ý­nªÈ¥¿³\¦h³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨è·NÄé¿éµ¹§A­Ìªº¾ú¥vÁÀ¨¥©M§á¦±«H¥õ¡A§A­Ìªº³\¦h¯µ±KªÀ·|±N®¼¨­¦Ó¥X¡AÀ°§U¨Ã±Ð¾É§A­Ì¡C³o¨Ç±Ð¾É±N¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v­n±aµ¹§A­Ì¨ä¥L±Ð¾Éªº¶}©l¡C³o¨Ç¦³µÛ«Ü°ªÆF©Êªº¨k©Ê©M¤k©Ê§Æ±æ¦b¥L­Ì¥X²{¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¤§«e¡A§A­Ì­º¥ý»Ý­nÅéÅç©M¤F¸Ñ¦UºØÆF©Ê§Ù«ß¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¤Q¤À¯S®íªº¦s¦³¡A¸g¾úµÛ¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨î³yªº¤õ³õ¤¤¾ú½mªº°¶¤j´ú¸Õ¡A³oµh­Wªº·Î¼õ¸ó¶V¦U­Ó®É´Á¡A¤w¸gű¦¨¤F¤@¤ä¦³¹x±jºë¯«¤O¶qªº³¡¶¤¡C§A­Ì³o¨Ç¯«¸tªº«i¤h­Ì±N­n¨Ï¥Î§A­Ì²Ä¤@¤âªºª¾ÃÑ¡A¥hÂàÅܳo­Ó»Èªe¨tªº«e¶Â·t¸sÅé¡A±N³o³¡¤Àªºª«²z¹ê¬ÛÂàÅܦ¨爲¥ú¡I

Among many things, the watershed of disclosure opens the floodgates to a wholly different comprehension of your divine identity and its synergistic relationship to Gaia. Physicality exists on innumerable levels, as does Heaven. You are a Soul child to both, and your interdependent relationship with Mother Earth illustrates the innate connection between the two. Our mentoring of you will elucidate the many levels on which your divine service can play out and this will enable you to carve out your own unique path. Heaven comprehends that in this moment you do not fully understand the implications of full consciousness. Our joy will be to impart knowledge, and then to let you decide which path you are to take with Gaia, and indeed with the rest of this auspiciously devised solar system. Such an opening-up to serendipity produces a kind of magic, which is how star-nations are born, and as you move into your future, you will clearly see the wisdom of what we say.

¦b³\¦h¨Æ±¡¤¤¡A¤j´¦ÅSªº¤À¤ôÀ­±N¥´¶}¤@­Ó¡A¹ï§A­Ì¦Û¤v¨­¥÷©M»P»\¨È¨ó§@Ãö¨t§¹¥þ¤£¦P²z¸Ñªº¹hªù¡Cª«²z¥@¬É¦s¦bµL¼Æªº¼h¯Å¡A¤Ñ°ó¤]¦P¼Ë¦p¦¹¡C§A­Ì¬OÆF»î«Äµ£¡A§A­Ì»P¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº¬Û¤¬Ãö¨t±N»¡©ú¦b¨âªÌ¤§¶¡ªº¤º¦bÁp¨t¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ìªº«ü¾É±N¦V§A­ÌÄÄ©ú§A­Ì¯«¸tªºªA°È¯à°÷µo´§ªº¼h¯Å¡A³o¯à°÷Åý§A­Ì¶}©Ý¥X§A­Ì¦Û¤v¿W¯Sªº¹D¸ô¡C¤Ñ°ó²z¸Ñ¦¹®É¦¹¨èªº§A­Ì¨Ã¤£©ú¥Õ¨ì©³¤°麽¬O¥þ·NÃÑ¡C§Ú­Ì³ß®®©ó±Nª¾ÃѶDZµ¹§A­Ì¡AÅý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¨M©w»P»\¨È¤@°_ªº¸ô®|¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O§ó¤j½d³òªº³o­Ó²»©M³Q³]­pªº¤Ó¶§¨t¡C³oºØ¶}©ñ¦­¤w¤Ñª`©wªº¹Lµ{±N産¥Í¤@ºØÅ]¤O¡A§Y¬P»Ú°ê«×¦p¦ó産¥Í¡A·í§A­Ì²¾¶i¥¼¨Ó¡A§A­Ì±N²M´·ªº¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ì©Ò»¡ªº´¼¼z¡C

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come today with more blessed news. The time approaches for our associates to begin the mass arrests. A preliminary stage is still underway, in which an additional amount of incriminating evidence is coming to light due to the ever-widening net cast by various international police agencies. Just as Heaven proclaimed, we are observing just how swiftly the dark's all-encompassing web of control is unraveling. The number of personages involved in major malfeasance is truly staggering, and we watch the blessed hand of divine justice help our associates to gather an absolute mountain of evidence. On top of that, many persons arrested in the past month have provided clues and named names. There are dossiers on the entire upper echelon of the dark cabal and this will lead soon to their mass arrest. The insuperable power wielded over you by the dark for millennia is now summarily evaporating, and so your freedom rapidly approaches!

¦X¤Q¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I¤µ¤Ñ§Ú­Ì±aµÛ§ó¦h¨ü¯¬ºÖªº®ø®§¦Ó¨Ó¡C®É¶¡¤w¸g¨ì¹F§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ¶}©l¤j¶e®·ªº®É¨è¡Cªì¨B¶¥¬q¤´µM¦b¶i¦æ¤¤¡A¥Ñ©ó¦U°ê»Úĵ¹î¾÷ºc¤£Â_ÂX¤jªº¼»ºô¡A§ó¦h¼Æ¶qªºÃB¥~ÃÒ¾Ú¯B¥X¤ô­±¡C¥¿¦p¤Ñ°ó¤w¸gÁn©úªº¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿Æ[¹îµÛ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥þ¤è¦ìºôµ¸¦¡ªº±±¨î¦p¦ó³Q§Ö³tªº¸Ñ¶}¡C°Ñ»P­«¤jÂp¾¨Æ¥ó¤H¼Æªº¼Æ¥Ø¡A¦hªº¯uªºÅý¤H©Q¦Þ¡A§Ú­ÌÆ[¬Ý³o¯«¸t¥¿¸q¨ü¯¬ºÖªº¥¨¤âÀ°§U§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ¡A»E¶°¤Fµ´¹ï¦p¤s¤@¼ËªºÃÒ¾Ú¡C³Ì¤W­±ªº¬O¡A³\¦h¦b¹L¥h¤ë¥÷¤¤³Q¶e®·ªº¤H´£¨Ñ¤F衆¦h½u¯Á©M¤H¦W¡C¨ºùئ³µÛ¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¾ã­Ó¤W¼h±è¶¤ªºÀɮסA³o«Ü§Ö±N¾É­P¹ï¥L­Ìªº¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¼Æ¤d¦~¦b§A­ÌÀY³»´§»Rªº¤£¥i¹O¶VªºÅv¤O²{¦b¥¿§Ö³t»]µo¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ¥¿§Ö³t¨ì¹F¡I

This blessed news is just the beginning. The institutions that are to be reformed include many large international banks which are having liens put on them. This is intended either to force them into bankruptcy or to compel them to accept new management. This new management will be selected by our associates, and then the new financial system will be ready to manifest globally. Our associates have also informed us that the prototypes and frameworks for the new global economic policy have already begun to take effect in some nations. These nations are following certain recommendations which can procure their economic freedom from the constant threats of the dark cabal. Their successes are proof that this new economic system is grounded in reality. Our associates are very ready, at the divine right time, to share this model with the world.

³o¨Ç¨ü¯¬ºÖªº®ø®§¤~¥u¬O¶}©l¡C±N³Q§ï­²ªº¾÷ºc¥]¬A³\¦h¤j«¬¸ó°ê»È¦æ¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï¥L­Ì¦³¯d¸mÅv¡C³o±N±j­¢¥L­Ì­n麽¯}産­n麽±µ¨ü·sªººÞ²z¡C·sªººÞ²z¤H­û±N¥Ñ§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ¨Ó¿ï¾Ü¡AµM«á·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Î±N·Ç³Æ¦b¥þ²yÅã²{¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ¤]§i¶D§Ú­Ì¡A·sªº¥þ²y¸gÀÙ¬Fµ¦ªº­ì«¬©M®Ø¬[¤w¸g¦b¤@¨Ç°ê®a¶}©l¹ê¬I¡C³o¨Ç°ê®a±µ¨ü¤F¤@©wªº«Øij¥H«P¦¨¥L­Ì°ê®a¸gÀÙªº¦Û¥Ñ¡A¦Ó¤£·|¦A¨ü¨ì¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤£Â_«Â¯Ù¡C¥L­Ìªº¦¨¥\¬O³o·s¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¯à®Ú´Ó©ó²{¹êªºÃÒ¾Ú¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ§¹¥þ·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¡A¦b¯«¸tªº®É¶¡ÂI¡A»P¥þ¥@¬É¤À¨É³o­Ó¼Ò«¬¡C

The transfer of governance is likewise making great strides. Various parties that dearly wish to change the face of the world have joined us. At present, the dark cabal persists in plotting a number of military adventures but these will be stopped by our galactic family together with the militaries of several western nations sympathetic to these moves. The time has come to rid governments of those who would use their militaries unwisely. The age of war is over, and so those governments that encourage this insanity need to be removed. Various agreements to this end are now in force and are moving in lockstep with many law-enforcement and prosecutorial agencies which are close to arresting those primarily responsible for this bellicose behavior. Soon, new governance will deliver peace, prosperity, and global cooperation!

¬F©²ÂàÅܤ]¦P¼ËÀò±o¤F«Ü¤j¶i¨B¡C¦UºØ²`²`§Æ±æ§ïÅÜ¥@¬É­±»ªªº¬FÄÒ¤w¸g¥[¤J¤F§Ú­Ì¡C¥Ø«e¡A¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î°í«ùµ¦¹º³\¦h­x¨Æ«_ÀI¦æ°Ê¡A¦ý³o³£·|³Q§Ú­Ìªº»Èªe®a¤H©M´X­Ó¹ï³o¨Ç¯}Ãa¦æ°Ê­t¦³¦P±¡¤ßªº¦è¤è°ê®a­x¶¤¦@¦Pªý¤î¡C²{¦b¬O®É­ÔÂ\²æ¨º¨Ç·|¤£©ú´¼ªº¨Ï¥Î­x¶¤ªº¬F©²¤F¡C¾Ôª§®É¥N¤w¸g¹L¥h¡A¦]¦¹¹ªÀy³oºØºÆ¨g¦æ爲ªº¬F©²»Ý­n³Q²¾°£¡C爲¦¹¦UºØ¨óij²{¤w¥Í®Ä¡A³\¦h°õªk©MÀ˹î¾÷Ãö¤w¨ó½Õ¤@­P¡A±µªñ¶e®·¨º¨ÇÀ³¸Ó爲³o¨Ç¦n¾Ô¦æ爲­t³dªº¥D­n¤H­û¡C«Ü§Ö¡A·s¬F©²´N·|¦V¥@¬É¶Ç»¼©M¥­¡AÁcºa©M¥þ²y¦X§@¡I

Today, we discussed the events that are soon to transform your world. Big strides have been made, evidence collected, and organizations put in place. Time for action on a large scale is nearly upon us. Bless us all, and let these divinely ordained events manifest! Your time of freedom is at hand! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì°Q½×¤F¨º¨Ç«Ü§Ö´N­nÂàÅܧA­Ì¥@¬Éªº¨Æ¥ó¡C¥¨¤jªº¶i¨B¤w¸gÀò±o¡AÃÒ¾Ú¤w¸g¦¬¶°§¹²¦¡A²Õ´¾÷ºc¤]¤w¸g¨ì¦ì¡C¤j³W¼Ò¦æ°Êªº®É¨è´N¦b§Ú­Ìªº²´«e¡C¯¬ºÖ§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡AÅý³o¨Ç¯«¸t¨ü¯¬ºÖªº¨Æ¥óÅã²{¡I§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñªº®É¶¡¤w¸gªñ¦b¤âÃä¡Iª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn050112.htm

ÀRı ½Ķ

»ÈªeÁp¨¹come on baby!

¡iMatthew Ward¡j 2012¦~5¤ë1¤é«H®§
Matthew Ward ¡X May 1, 2012
°¨­×¡P¨U¼w - 2012¦~5¤ë1¤é«H®§

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. Recently millions around the world actively observed Earth Day, today is Global Love Day, and World Liberation Day is coming up. We honor these events that celebrate LOVE ¡X love of your planet, love one for another, and love of freedom so people in all nations can live joyously and fearlessly.

¦b¥Í©R¯¸¥x³o¤@Ã䪺©Ò¦³ÆF»î±aµÛµL­­¤§·R°Ý­Ô¤j®a¡A§Ú¬O°¨­×¡C³Ìªñ¼Æ¥H¦Ê¸U¥@¬É¤Wªº¦P­M­Ì³£¼ö¤ÁÃöª`¤F¦a²y¤é¡A¦Ó¤µ¤Ñ¬O¥þ²y·R¤ß¤é¡A¦Ó¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤é´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡]«üªº²´Ãè³D´£¨ìªº5¤ë5¤éªº¥þ²yÆ[·Q¦æ°Ê¤é¡^¡C§Ú­Ì´L­«³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¡A¨ººØ¹ï·Rªº¯¬¶P---·R§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A·R©¼¦¹¡A·R¦Û¥Ñ¡A³o¼Ë¦b©Ò¦³°ê®aªº¤H­Ì³£¯à¥Í¬¡¦b§Ö¼Ö©MµLÄߤ¤¡C

By permission, we are including a brief passage from the Global Love Day Foundation¡¦s first newsletter, April 11, 2003:

³q¹L¤¹³\¡A§Ú­ÌºK¨ú¤@±ø²µuªº«H®§¡A¨Ó¦Û2003¦~4¤ë11¤éªº¥þ²y·R¤ß°òª÷®É¨Æ³q«H¡G

Love Begins With Me. Join people from around the world as we acknowledge, celebrate and share the love we have within. This is a special day of recalling that love is the link that binds us all. It is also the awesome power that heals and transforms everything it contacts.

·Rªº¶Ç»¼¥Ñ§Ú¶}©l¡C´N¦b§Ú­Ì±µ¯Ç¡A¼y¯¬©M¤À¨É§Ú­Ì¤º¦b©Ò·Rªº¤@¤Áªº®É­Ô«K¥[¤J¨ì¥@¬Éªºª^³ò¤¤¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó¯S®íªº¤é¤l¡A­«·s¥l¦^§Ú­Ì©¼¦¹¤§¶¡·Rªº³s±µ¡C¥¦¤]¬O³o©_§®µL¤ñªº¤O¶q¡A¥i¥Hªv·U¨ÃÂàÅܨC¥ó»P¤§±µÄ²ªº¨Æª«¡C

Each of us is a potent force of love when we allow this energy to express itself. There is nothing we have to ultimately do, rather we need only allow ourselves to feel and be love. It is that simple. Global Love Day is merely our way of saying let's remember love is ours to be and to share every moment of our lives.

§Ú­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O±j¦Ó¦³¤Oªº·Rªº·½ÀY¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò»Ý­n°µªº´N¬O¤¹³\³oªÑ¯à¶q¥hªí¹F¦Û¤v¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¨Æ±¡¯àÅý§Ú­ÌÅܱo¨«§ëµL¸ô¡A¥u¬O§Ú­Ì»Ý­n¤¹³\¦Û¤v¥h·P¨ü¨Ã¥B¦¨爲·R¡C¥¦´N¬O¦p¦¹ªºÂ²³æ¡C¥þ²y·R¤ß¤é¶È¶È¥u¬OÅý§Ú­Ì¦^¾Ð°_¦Û¤v©ÒÄÝ·Rªºªí¹F¡A¤À¨É§Ú­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº¨C¤@¨è¡C

Yes, beloved souls, love is just that simple ¡X allowing it to be! As often as the word love is spoken, written or read, it is possible ¡X probable! ¡X that the power of love and the many forms in which love is expressed rarely are recognized. Love and light are the two faces, if you will, of the energy essence of Creator, that most powerful force in the cosmos. Especially now, with so little time before Earth reaches fourth density, it is vital to understand that love is the key to every soul¡¦s ascension. That is why I asked my mother to insert here the part of a book where she and I talked about love and light.

¬Oªº¡A¿Ë·RªºÆF»î­Ì¡A·R´N¬O¦p¦¹ªºÂ²³æ---½Ð¤¹³\¥¦§a¡I´N¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`»¡¹D¡A¼g¨ì©ÎªÌŪ¨ìªº·R¨º¼Ë¡A¥¦¬O¥i¯àªº--«Ü¦³¥i¯àªº---³o¥÷·Rªº¤O¶q©M³\¦h·½¦Û©ó·Rªºªí¹F«o¨u¦³³Q»{ÃѨì¡C·R»P¥ú´N¬O³o¨â­Ó¤è­±¡A¦pªG§AÄ@·N¡A¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥D¥»½èªº¯à¶q¡A³Ì²×·¥ªº¦t©z¤§¯à´N·|Åã²{¡C¯S§O¬O²{¦b¡A¦b¦a²y©è¹F²Ä¥|±K«×¤§«e¥u¦³¦p¦¹¤Öªº®É¶¡¡A¨º麽³Ì¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¤@ÂI´N¬OÀ´±o---·R¤~¬O¨C­ÓÆF»î´­¤Éªº¤ßÆFÆ_°Í¡C³o´N¬O§Ú爲¦ó­n¨D§Úªº¥À¿Ë¦b³o³¡®Ñªº³o³¡¤À´¡¤J³o¬q¸Ü¡A¦b³oùئo©M§Ú¦b¥Î·R»P¥ú»P§A­Ì¹ï¸Ü¡C

[The following is from the revised edition of Illuminations for a New Era.]

¤U­±¬O¨ú¦Û©ó¡m·s®É¥N¤§¥ú¡nªº­×­qª©

Suzanne: I thought that by loving people, we automatically send light to them, but now I¡¦m wondering if there¡¦s more to it.

Ĭ¬À¡G§Ú»{爲³q¹L¥h·R¤H¡A§Ú­Ì´N¦Û°Êªºµo°e¥úµ¹¥L­Ì¡A¤£¹L²{¦b§Ú·Qª¾¹DÃö©ó¥¦§ó¦hªº¨Æ±¡¡C

Matthew: Mother, you¡¦re right that feelings of love for someone carry light to that person, but you¡¦re also right in thinking there may be more to it. So, even though it¡¦s not necessary that you understand the ¡§sending¡¨ process for it to be effective, I¡¦ll explain how it works.

°¨­×¡G¥À¿Ë¡A¹ï©ó³oºØ·Rªº·P¨ü§A¬O¥¿½Tªº¡A¬Y¤H§â¥ú¶Ç»¼µ¹¥t¤@­Ó¤H¡A¤£¹L¹ï©ó¥¦§t¦³§ó¦hªº·N¸q§A¤]¬O¥¿½Tªº¡C©Ò¥H¡A§Y¨Ï²z¸Ñ¦bµo°e¹Lµ{¤¤©Ò°_¨ì¤F¤°麽¼Ëªº§@¥Î©Î³\¤£¬O¨º麽ªº¥²­n¡A§Ú¤]·Q¸ÑÄÀ¤U¥¦ªº¤u§@­ì²z¡C

Light is within your spirit, the feeling you describe as lighthearted when something is giving you joy or you¡¦re remembering something that was special to you. Think how you feel when one of your dogs comes to nuzzle you or you hear one of your favorite symphonies or see a beautiful sunset ¡X it¡¦s as if your whole self is lighting up, and that is what¡¦s happening. You¡¦re actually being filled with light simply by the experience.

¸t¥ú¦b§AªºÆF»îùØ¡A§A´y­zªº³o­ÓºÙ爲¤ß±¡´r§Öªº·P¨ü¡A´N¬O¥Ñ©ó·í¬Y¨Ç¨Æ±¡µ¹§A´r®®©ÎªÌ§A¦b¦^¾Ð¬Y¥ó¹ï§A¨ã¦³¯S®í·N¸q¨Æ±¡ªº®É­Ô©Ò産¥Íªº·P¨ü¡C·Q¤@·Q·í§A­Ìªº¤pª¯ºò¶KµÛ§A¡A©ÎªÌ·í§AÅ¥¨ì¦Û¤v³Ì³ß·Rªº¥æÅT¦±¡A©ÎªÌ¬Ý¨ì¤@­Ó³Ì¬üÄRªº¤é¸¨ªº®É­Ô¡A¦Û¤v¬O¤°麽¼Ëªº·P¨ü---³o´N¦n¹³§A¾ã­Ó¤H³£³QÂI«G¤F¤@¯ë¡A¥¦´N¬O¦p¦¹µo¥Íªº¡C§A­Ì³q¹L¦Û¤vªºÅéÅç¦Ó½T¹êªº³Q¥ú©Ò¥Rº¡¡C

The light is coming from your soul, connecting with your mind and flowing through your body to produce lovely feelings or an inspirational Aha! You didn¡¦t have to do a thing to get that sensation, and whatever evoked it didn¡¦t have to make any special effort to create your feelings ¡X simply by your soul¡¦s receptivity to the light, you get it!

³o¥÷¥ú¨Ó¦Û©ó§AªºÆF»î¡A³s±µµÛ§Aªº·NÃѳq¹L§Aªº¨­Åé¦Ó¬y°Ê¡A±q¦Ó産¥Í·Rªº·P¨ü©ÎªÌ¤@ºØ¥O¤H¹ª»Rªº¿³¾Ä¤§±¡¡I§A¨Ã¤£»Ý­n¥h°µ¤°麽¨Æ±¡¤~¯à±o¨ì³o¼Ëªº·P¨ü¡A¦pªG§A¨è·Nªº¥h°µ¬Y¨Ç¯S®í§V¤Oªº®É­Ô¤]¥¼¥²¯àµ¹§A³Ð³y³oºØ·Pª¾---²³æªº³q¹L¥Î§AªºÆF»î¥h·Pª¾³oºØ¸t¥ú¡A§A´N±o¨ì¥¦¤F¡I

Light ¡X let¡¦s call it love, because that¡¦s what we¡¦re really talking about here ¡X passing from one person to another is no different in cause and effect, but you may want to initiate it by focusing on someone. When you do, instantaneously the vibrations in your thoughts and feelings reach that person. The energy flows from you along your thought form of intent and intensity, and the same measure of love that you sent goes directly to the ¡§energy address¡¨ you want it to. There can be no ¡§false addresses¡¨ because the intent and feelings are totally clear. The receiver won¡¦t consciously know this, of course, but the receiver¡¦s soul is aware of the ¡§delivery.¡¨

¸t¥ú--Åý§Ú­ÌºÙ©I¥¦爲·R§a¡A¦]爲³o¤~¬O§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØ­n½Í¨ìªºªF¦è---±q¤@­Ó¤H¹L´ç¨ì¨ä¥L¤H¨­¤W¦b¼vÅT©M§@¥Î¤W¤£·|¦³¤£¦P¡A¤£¹L§A¤]³\§Æ±æ§âºë¯«»EµJ¦b§O¤H¨­¤W¦Ó±o¨ìªì¨B¤F¸Ñ¡C·í§A³o麽°µªº®É­Ô¡A§Y¨è´N±q§Aªº·Qªk©M·P¨ü¤¤±o¨ì¤@ºØ®¶°ÊIJ¤Î¨ì¨º­Ó¤H¡C¯à¶q±q§A³oùØ¡A¶¶µÛ§A·N¹Ï©M±j«×ªº·Qªk¼Ò¦¡¡A·íµMÁÙ¦³³o¦P¼Ëªº·Rªº¤Ø«×ª½±µªº³q¹L³o­Ó¡§¯à¶q¦a§}¡¨³Q·Ç½T¶Ç¹F¡C¤£·|¥X²{¡§¿ù»~¦a§}¡¨¡A³o¬O¦]爲·N¹Ï©M·P¨ü³£¬O«D±`²M·¡ªº¡C¦Ó±µ¦¬ªÌ¤]¤£·|¦³·NÃѪºª¾¹D³oÂI¡A·íµM¡A±µ¦¬ªÌªºÆF»î¬O«Ü²M·¡³o­Ó¡§¥æ±µ¡¨¹Lµ{ªº¡C

I think I understand, Mash dear. You¡¦ve spoken about ¡§light receptivity¡¨ but I¡¦m not sure what that does. Or maybe I should say I don¡¦t know what it feels like. Can you tell me how we can know if we¡¦re receiving light and how we use it in everyday life?

§Ú»{爲§Ú²z¸Ñ¡A¤p¥i·R¡C§A¤w¸g´£¨ì¹L¡§¥úªº±µ¯Ç©Ê¡¨¡A¤£¹L§Ú¤£©ú¥Õªº¬O¥¦°µ¤F¤°麽¡C©ÎªÌ§ÚÀ³¸Ó»¡§Ú¤£©ú¥Õ¥¦¬O¤°麽¼Ëªº·P¨ü¡C§A¯à°÷§i¶D§Ú¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¥¿±µ¦¬¥úªº®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¦p¦ó¯à°÷©ú¥Õ¡A¥H¤Î§Ú­Ì¦p¦ó¦b¨C¤Ñªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¨Ï¥Î¥¦©O¡H

I am happy to tell you, Mother! Most simply stated, being receptive to the light enables spiritual clarity that transcends third density¡¦s limitations. Those include prejudice and hatred of differences, acting in greed, judging others for their choices, holding resentments or desiring vengeance, getting ahead by ruthlessness and cheating and lying, controlling others¡¦ lives and denying their free will, blindly following dogma or orders when instinct tells that they are not based in godliness. And the greatest of all third density¡¦s limitations is fear ¡X actually, all of those other negative emotions and actions I mentioned arise from fear.

§Ú«D±`¼Ö·N§i¶D§A¡A¥À¿Ë¡I³Ì²³æªºªí¹F¡Aµ½©ó±µ¯Ç³oºØ¥ú¡A·|¨Ï±oÆF»î¥H¶W¶V²Ä¤T±K«×ªº­­¨î¤è¦¡¥h©ú´·¡C³o´N¥]¬A»Ý­n§A¥h°£°¾¨£©M®t²§¦Ó産¥Íªº¼Ä·N¡Aªí²{¥Xªº³g°ý¡A¦]爲¥L­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A«ù¦³«è«ë©ÎªÌ´_¤³ªº·NÄ@¦Ó¤É°_ªº§å§P¤ß¡A³q¹L¹ï¥L¤HªºµL±¡¡A´ÛÄF©MÁÀ¨¥¦Ó¨ú±oªº¦¨¥\¡A±±¨î¥L¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡AµLµø¥L­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡A·í§Aªº¥»¯àª½Ä±§i¶D¥¦­Ì¤£¬O°ò©ó°@¸Û¥»¤ßªº®É­Ô¡A«o¨ÌµL·NÃѪº¥hªA±q¨º¨Ç±Ð±ø©ÎªÌ©R¥O¡C³o¨Ç³£¬OÄÝ©ó²Ä¤T±K«×ªº³Ì¤j­­¨î---®£Äß¡A½T¹ê¡A©Ò¦³³o¨Ç­t­±ªº±¡ºü©M¦æ爲¡A³£¬O¥Ñ®£Äß³y¦¨¡C

It¡¦s logical to think that by changing in some of those negative areas I mentioned, you are being light receptive and growing spiritually. Positive changes certainly are progress, but not to the degree you may think if you still feel fearful about personal or world situations. Spiritual growth is learning to live without fear, learning to fully trust the unequaled power of love.

¦X¥GÅ޿誺·Qªk´N¬O³q¹L§ïÅÜ«e­±§Ú´£¨ìªº­t­±»â°ì¡A§A´NÅܱoµ½©ó±µ¯Ç¥ú¨Ã±o¨ìÆF©Êªº¦¨ªø¡C¥¿¦Vªº§ïÅÜ·íµM·|µo®i¡A¦pªG§A¨Ì·P¨ü¨ì¹ï©ó¬Y­Ó¤H©ÎªÌ¥@¬É±¡¶Õªº®£Äß¾á¼~¡A¨º麽´N¤£¬O§A©Ò»{爲ªº·Rªº¨¤«×¡CÆF©Êªº¦¨ªø¬O¾Ç·|µL©Ò¬ÈÄߪº¥Í¬¡¡A¾Ç·|¥þ­±ªº¥h«H¥ô·R©ÒÅé²{¥XªºµL¥H­Û¤ñªº¤O¶q¡C

As for ¡§everyday¡¨ use of light ¡X Mother, let¡¦s say love here. In your world love is boundless, yet that isn¡¦t recognized even though the word is so commonly used that you could say it¡¦s abused, like ¡§I love artichokes¡¨ or ¡§I love that song¡¨ So first I¡¦m going to say what love is not.

爲¤F¯à°÷¦b¨C¤Ñ¨Ï¥Î¥úªº¤O¶q---¥À¿Ë¡AÅý§Ú­Ì¦b³oùؽͽͷR¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤·R¬OµLÃäµL»Úªº¡A¤£¹L¥¦¤´¥¼³Q¤©¥H½T»{¡AÁöµM³o­Óµü·J³Q¦p¦¹¼sªxªº¹B¥Î¡A§A¤]¥u¯à»¡¥¦¬O³QÀݥΤF¡A¨Ò¦p¡§§Ú·R ¬vÁª¡¨©ÎªÌ¡§§Ú·R¨º­ººq¡¨¡A©Ò¥H­º¥ý§Ú·Q´£´£¤£ÄÝ©ó·Rªº¬O­þ¨Ç¡C

Food and entertainment can give much pleasure, and I surely am not debasing enjoyments that uplift spirits, but they are not love.

­¹ª«©M®T¼Ö¯à°÷µ¹¤©³\¦hªº§Ö¼Ö¡A§Ú·íµM¤£·|¶S§C³oºØ´£¤ÉÆF»îªº¨É¨ü¡A¤£¹L¥¦­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O·R¡C

Neither is love the physical attraction of one person to another that leads to anxiety about long-term security in the relationship. Love is not controlling a mate, it is not pitying or worrying about family or friends, it is not professional success, it is not possessions.

¦P®É·R¤]¤£¬O¦bª«½è¼h­±¤H»P¤H¤§¶¡ªº§l¤Þ¤O¡A±q¦Ó´Á«Ý¯à«O«ùªø´Áí©wªºÃö¨t¡C·R¤£¬O­n¥h±±¨î§Aªº¹Ù¦ñ¡A¥¦¤]¤£¬O¼¦¼§©ÎªÌ¾á¤ß®a®x©ÎªÌªB¤Í¡A¥¦¤]¸ò§Aªº±M·~¦¨¥\µLÃö¡A¥¦§ó¤£¬O°]産¡C

Love is not dependent upon fame, social status, financial wealth or others' opinions of you. Love is not crusading for your beliefs or proselytizing. Love does not require understanding mystical spiritual teachings or karmic components of experiencing or the continuum that encompasses all time and space simultaneously or the laws of the universe.

·R¨Ã¤£¨Ì¾a¦WÁn¡AªÀ·|¦a¦ì¡A¸gÀÙ¹ê¤O©ÎªÌ§Aªº¨ä¥Lµû»ù¡C·R¤]¤£·½¦Û©ó§A¹ï¦Û¨­«H¥õ©ÎªÌÄU¸Ñ¥L¤Hªº­²·s¡C·R¤£»Ý­nÀ´±o¯«¯µªºÆF©Ê±Ð¾É©ÎªÌ·~¤OÅéÅç²Õ¦¨¡A¥]§t¦b©Ò¦³®É¶¡©MªÅ¶¡ùتº³sÄò²Î¤@©Ê¡A©Î¦t©zªºªk«h¡C

So, then, what is love? In simplest terms, love is God's sharing of Himself with all of His creations. Love is the healing force of the universe. Love is within the soul and needs only your allowance of those innate sensations of loving others and receiving their love for you. Love has no limitations, no boundaries to its capacity.

¨º麽¡A¤°麽¤~¬O·R©O¡H¥Î³Ì²³æªº¸Ü»¡¡A·R¬O¯«¹ï©óÍ¢©Ò¦³³yª«ªº¤À¨É¡C·R¬O¦t©zªºªvÀø¤O¶q¡C·R¬OÆF»î¤º¦bªº¥»½è¡A¶È¶È»Ý­n§Aªº³\¥i¨º»P¥Í­Ñ¨Óªº·Rªº·P¨ü¥h¹ï«Ý¥L¤H¡A¨Ã±µ¨ü¨Ó¦Û¥L­Ì¹ï§Aªº·R¡C·R¤£¦s¦b­­¨î¡A¹ï©ó¥¦ªº¯à¤O¤]¨S¦³Ãä¬É¡C

In expression, love is treating others with kindness, fairness, honesty, compassion, helpfulness, caring. If love can be said to have ¡§ingredients,¡¨ then those are some of the ingredients of godly expression in action.

¥H¹ê»Úªí¹F¡A·R´N¬O¥Î¤¯·O¡A¤½¥¿¡A¸Û¹ê¡A·O´d¡A¼Ö©ó§U¤H¡AÃö·R¥h¹ï«Ý¥L¤H¡C¦pªG·R¯à°÷³Q²Ó²Ó»¡©úªº¸Ü¡A³o¨Ç´N¬O¯«¸t«~½èªí¹F¦b¦æ°Ê¤WªºÅé²{¡C

Knowing that you and God and every other of God's creations are inseparable is love. Knowing that Earth is a sentient, conscious life herself and respecting all of her life forms is love.

­n©ú¥Õ§A»P¯«©M©Ò¦³·½¦Û©ó¯«ªº³Ð³y³£¬O»P·R¤£¥i¤À³Îªº¡C­nª¾¹D¦a²y¬O¦³·P±¡ªº¡A¦³·NÃѪº¥Í©R¡A¨Ã¥B¦o´L­«©Ò¦³·½¦Û©ó¦oªº¥Í©R³Ð³y¨Ãµø爲·Rªºªí¹F¡C

Realizing that no one can know others at soul level and therefore does not judge them, but rather does not condone an action seen as injurious, is love.

½Ð¤F¸Ñ¨S¦³¤H¯à°÷ª¾¹D¨ä¥LÆF»îªº¼h¦¸¡A¦]¦¹´N¤d¸U¤£­n¥hµûÂ_¥L­Ì¡A ¬Û¤Ï¤]¤£­n»{爲®e§Ô¤@­Ó¦³®`µL¯qªº¦æ爲¬O·Rªºªí¹F¡C

Listening to one's godself is love. Living the kind of life that engenders loving self is love. Feeling joy yourself when you see it in others is love.

²âÅ¥¤@­Ó¤Hªº¯«©Ê¥»§Ú´N¬O·R¡C¥Í¬¡¦b¤£Â_産¥Í·R¤§¥»½èªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¬O·R¡C·í§A¦b¬Ý«Ý¥L¤Hªº®É­ÔÅé²{¥Xªº¬O³ß®®ªº®É­Ô¬O·R¡C

Doing something that brings joy to another is love. Forgiveness of self and others is love. Sharing your resources with full heart is love. Doing good deeds without attaching expectations is love.

°µ¬Y¨Ç¨Æ±¡¯à°÷µ¹¥L¤H±a¨Ó³ß®®ªº¬O·R¡C­ì½Ì¦Û¤v©M¥L¤Hªº¦æ爲¬O·R¡C±aµÛº¡º¡ªº¼ö¤ß¤À¨É§A¾Ö¦³ªº¸ê·½¬O·R¡C¤£±a¦³¥ô¦óªþ±a­Ó¤H´Á«Ýªº·Qªk¥h°µµ½¨}ªº¦æ爲¬O·R¡C

Feeling peace of heart and mind is love. The quiet thrill of seeing a sunset or hearing a songbird is love, and a smile is one of the simplest and most radiating expressions of love.

·P¨ü¤º¤ß»P·NÃѪº¥­ÀR¬O·R¡C³B©ó¦wÀRªºª¬ºA¥h¬Ý«Ý¤@³õ¤é¸¨©ÎªÌ²âÅ¥¤p³¾ªººq°Û¬O·R¡A¤@­Ó·L¯º¬O³Ì±`¨£ªº¨Ã¥B¬O³Ì¿ç®g¥X·R¤§ªí¹Fªº¦æ爲¡C

In any or all of these instances and many others that you may encounter that instinctively you know are love in action, you are manifesting your love for and of God.

¦b¥ô¦ó©ÎªÌ©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¨Ò¤l¤¤§A©Ò¥i¯à¾D¹J¨ìªº¤H¡A¦b¥»¯à¤W§A´Nª¾¹D¬O·Rªº¦æ°Ê¡A§A¦bÅã²{¦Û¤v©M¯«ªº·R¡C

Mother, I don¡¦t think I¡¦ve told you anything at all surprising. But perhaps it is good to have some references as a guiding light in these times when darkness may seem to be overshadowing the magnificent abundance of love in your world.

¥À¿Ë¡A§Ú¤£»{爲§Ú§i¶D§Aªº¬O¤°麽¥O¤H¾_Å媺¨Æ±¡¡C¤£¹L¦³¨Ç°Ñ¦ÒÁ`Âk¬O¦nªº¡A§@爲¦b³o¨Ç®É¨èªº«ü¤Þ¡A¯S§O¬O·í¶Â·t¬Ý°_¨Ó­n¾B½ª¦í§A­Ì¥@¬É·RªºÂ×ÄǪº®É­Ô¡C

Thank you, Mother.

ÁÂÁ§A¡A¥À¿Ë¡C

Reading about spirituality and matters of metaphysical nature can be fascinating and uplifting indeed, but it isn¡¦t necessary for soul evolvement. The same is so about attending classes or workshops that provide glimpses into the arcane, having a guru or mentor help you understand life¡¦s mysteries, or following enlightenment offered by the ¡§Masters¡¨ ¡X the quotation marks are because these highly evolved souls don¡¦t call themselves that. Spiritual growth is each one¡¦s personal experience of living from the heart ¡X that seat of the soul, core of physical viability, and center of Self that sends forth and receives love. Simply, BEing love is soul evolvement.

¾\ŪÃö©óÆF©Ê©M§Î¦Ó¤W¾Ç¥»½èªº°ÝÃD³£¬O·|¥O¤HµÛ°g©M´r§Öªº¡A¤£¹L¹ï©óÆF»îªº¶i¤Æ¤]¨Ã«D¥²­n¡C¦P¼Ëªº±¡ªp¤]²Å¦X¦b¯à°÷´£¨Ñ¯µ³Nªº¤u§@§{©ÎªÌ½Òµ{¾Ç²ß¡A±o¨ì¤@¦ì¯àÀ°§U§A²z¸Ñ¥Í©Rªº¯«¯µªº¥j¾|§Å®v©ÎªÌ«ü¾ÉªÌªº«ü¤Þ¡A©ÎªÌ¸òÀH¡§¤j®v¡¨ªº啓»X---³oùؤj®v¥´¤Þ¸¹¬O¦]爲¥L­Ì¬O°ª«×¶i¤ÆªºÆF»î¡A¨Ã¤£·|ºÙ©I¦Û¤v爲¤j®v¡CÆF©Êªº¦¨ªø¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº­Ó¤H¥Í¬¡¸g¾ú¡A¨Ó¦Û¤ßÆF---ÆF»îªº©Ò¦b¦a¡Aª«½è¬¡¤Oªº®Ö¤ß¡A¦Û§Úªº¤¤¤ß¡A¥¦¦P®Éµo°e©M±µ¨ü·R¡C«Ü²³æ¡A³B©ó·R¤§¤¤´N¬OÆF»îªº¶i¤Æ¤F¡C

It is the high vibrations of love, or light, that started stirring individuals¡¦ conscious awareness over seven decades ago, when far distant powerful civilizations beamed that lifesaving energy to your homeland planet. It was the ever-increasing light intensity on Earth that raised the collective consciousness of her residents and brought her and you to this point on the ascension pathway.

¥¦´N¬O·Rªº¦Ü°ª®¶°Ê¡A©ÎªÌ»¡¥ú¡A¦b¤j¬ù70¦~«e¥¦¶}©l啓µo­Ó¤Hªº·NÃÑıª¾¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô¨Ó¦Û»»»·¦aÂIªº¦U­Ó±j¤j¤å©ú¦V§A­Ìªº®a¶é¬P²yµo°e¥X¬@±Ïªº¯à¶q¡C³o¥úªº¼h¦¸¤]¦b¦a²y¤W¤£Â_¼Wªø¡A´£¤ÉµÛ¦o¬P²y¤W©~¥Áªº¶°Åé·NÃÑ¡A¤]§â¦o©M§A­Ì±a¨ì¤µ¤Ñªº´­¤É¹D¸ô¤W¡C

At this station in the continuum we can observe simultaneously what you call past, present and future. Just as you can view different items on your computer monitors at the same time, we can see how depleted of light Earth was those 70-some years ago, when she embarked upon her travels out of deep third density, as well as all the progressive steps toward her brilliance today, on the brink of her Golden Age.

¦b³sÄòÅ骺³o­Ó¦aÂI¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦P®ÉÆ[¹î§A­Ì©ÒºÙ¤§爲ªº¹L¥h¡A²{¦b©M¥¼¨Ó¡C´N¦n¤ñ§A­Ì¦b¹q¸£¤W¦b¦P¤@®É¨è¬d¬Ý¤£¦Pªºµ{§Ç¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¦b70¦~«e¦a²y¬O¤@­Ó¦h麽¯Ê¥F¥úªº¬P²y¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô¦o¶}©lµÛ¤â²æÂ÷²Ä¤T±K«×ªº®È¦æ¡A·íµM¥]¬A©Ò¦³¨ã¦³­²·s·N¸qªºÁ|±¹¤~¯à©è¹F¦o¤µ¤Ñªº¥ú½÷¡A³B©ó¦o¤µ¤Ñ¶Àª÷®É¥NªºÃä½t¡C

Never before in this universe has any world risen out of entrenched darkness with such speed or had such monumental assistance from myriad light sources. Never before have so many highly evolved souls come from other civilizations to participate in a world¡¦s spiritual revival. You are making universal history!

¦b³o­Ó¦t©z¤§«e±q¥¼¦³¹L¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¥@¬É±q®Ú²`¸¦©Tªº¶Â·t¥H¦p¦¹§Ö³tªº³t²v´£¤É¦Û¤v¡A©ÎªÌ¾Ö¦³¨Ó¦ÛµL¼Æ¥ú©ú·½ÀYªº¤£¦´¤ä«ù¡C¤§«e±q¥¼¦³¹L³o麽¦h°ª«×¶i¤Æªº¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¤å©úªºÆF»î°Ñ»P¨ì¤@­ÓÆF©Ê´_Ĭªº¥@¬É¤¤¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b³Ð³y¦t©zªº¾ú¥v©Ê¤@¨è¡C

Now then, down-to-Earth, so to speak, we commend your patience with what could be called ¡§baby steps¡¨ insofar as ending turmoil, violence and economic woes that touch billions of lives. Censorship still exists in mainstream media to the extent that if efforts to resolve conflicts and surmount hardships are reported, the coverage is minimal compared to that given to a murder, for example, or a celebrity scandal or political haranguing; and a great deal of what is transpiring still is happening secretly.

¨º麽¡A¦^¨ì²{¹ê¤¤¡A³o麽»¡§a¡A§Ú­ÌºÙÆg§A­Ìªº­@¤ß¡A¦ñÀHµÛ¨º³QºÙ¤§爲¡§À¦¨à¾Ç¨B¡¨¦Ó±a¨Óªºµ²§ô«eªºÄÌ°Ê¡A¼É¤O©M¸gÀÙ§x¹Ò²`²`IJ°Ê¼Æ¥H»õ­p¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡C¦b¥D¬y´CÅé¤W¼f®Ö¨î«×¨Ì¦s¦b¡A´N³o­Ó¤è­±¨Ó»¡¦ü¥G¬O爲¤F¸Ñ¨M½Ä¬ð©M§JªA³ø¹Dªº§xÃø¡A¬Û¤ñ¸û¯dµ¹¨º¨Ç¼D¤l¤âªº¾Þ§@ªÅ¶¡«o¬O¦p¦¹ªº¯U¤p¡AÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A¦W¤HÁà»D©ÎªÌ¬Fªv¤Wªº°ª½ÍÁï½×¡F¦Ó²{¦b¥¿¤j¶qµo¥Íªº¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û«o¨Ì³Q·í§@¯µ±K¡C

However, by connecting the dots of what is reported, you can see the light forces¡¦ progress even without much public exposure of persons who have committed crimes against humanity, corruption or theft on an unimaginable scale. Removing them from their influential positions is continuing along with meticulous investigations and interrogations of numerous other individuals in many countries. Evidence in all these cases must be ironclad, and lightworkers within your legal and justice systems are working around the clock to expedite arrests, trials and convictions. Every procedure must be in accordance with your national or international laws, where the wheels tend to turn slowly, otherwise there would be chaos and anarchy.

¤£¹L¡A³q¹LÂI¹ïÂIªº³ø¹D¡A§A­Ì¬O¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¥ú©ú¤O¶qªº¶iµ{¡A¬Æ¦Ü¤£»Ý­n¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¹ï¤HÃþ¥Ç¤U¸o¦æ¤§¤H¦b¤½¦@³õ¦XªºÃn¥ú¡A¥H¤Î¦b¤@­ÓÃø¥H·Q¶H½d³ò¤ºªº»G±Ñ©ÎªÌµsÅѦæ爲¡C§â¥L­Ì±q¨ã¦³¼vÅT¤Oªº¦ì¸m¤W²M°£±¼¬O¤@­Ó«ùÄò©Êªº¹Lµ{¡A»Ý­n¤@µ·¤£­eªº½Õ¬d©M¦b³\¦h¨ä¥L°ê®a¤¤°ò©ó­Ó¤Hªº¼f°Ý¡C¦b©Ò¦³³o¨Ç®×¨Ò¤¤ÃÒ¾Ú¥²¶·¬O¨c¤£¥i¯}ªº¡A¦P®É¤u§@¦b§A­Ì¦Xªk©M¥¿¸q¨t²Î¤¤ªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¤]³ò¶µÛ³o­Ó¥[³t¶e®·¡A¼f§P©M©w¸oªº®É¶¡ªí¡C¨C­Óµ{§Ç³£¥²¶·²Å¦X§A­Ì°ê®a©ÎªÌ°ê»Úªk«ß¡A¦b³oùجyµ{ÁͦV©ó½wºC¡A§_«hªº¸Ü±N·|¾É­P²V¶Ã©MµL¬F©²ª¬ºA¡C

Your world is being transformed by evolution, not revolution. The outcome of revolutions has been a changing of the guard that benefitted a comparative handful of persons, but because pervasive darkness remained, control of the peoples was continued by the group that took over the reins of power. What is happening now not only will hold the dark ones accountable for their deeds, but also will guarantee that no others with like intentions of global domination can chart the course of your world¡¦s destiny.

§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¬O³q¹L¶i¤Æ¦ÓÂàÅÜ¡A¤£¬O­²©R¡C­²©Rªºµ²ªG¥u¬O§ïÅܤF¤@¨Ç¦uÅ@¾÷¨î¡A±q¤@­Ó§Q¯q¶°¹Î¾É¦V¥t¤@­Ó§Q¯q¶°¹Î¡A¦Ó¨ì³Bº¯³zªº¶Â·t¨Ì¦s¦bµÛ¡A¹ï¤H¥Áªº±±¨î¨Ì·|¦s¦b¡A³q¹L¨º¨Ç³Ó§Q¹ÎÅé¹ïÅv¤O¤ä°tªº­«·s´x±±¡C²{¦bµo¥Íªº±¡ªp¤£¶È¶È¥u¬O­n¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹ï¦Û¤vªº¦æ爲­t³d¡A¦Ó¦P®É¤]¥²¶·«OÃÒ¨S¦³¨ä¥L¦³Ãþ¦üªº¥þ²y¥e»â·N¹ÏÄ~Äòø¨î¦b§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº©R¹B¤¤¡C

Most of the populace hasn¡¦t an iota of awareness about the giant steps in the collective consciousness that eventually led to the on-going discussions between some of your leaders and representatives of other civilizations.

¤j¦h¼Æªº¥­¥Á¹ï©ó¶°Åé·NÃѪº¥¨¤j§ïÅÜ¡A³Ì²×¾É­P¦b¤@¨Ç§A­Ì»â¾É¤H©M¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¤å©ú¥Nªí¤§¶¡¤£Â_¶i¦æªº°Q½×©Òª¾¬Æ¤Ö¡C

Most people don¡¦t know that technology in spacecraft surrounding the planet is causing widely-destructive weaponry to malfunction; is leveling out the effects of geophysical events; and is reducing the toxicity in all types of pollution, including radioactive elements from nuclear explosions and harmful substances in chemtrails.

¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D¥Ñ©óÀô¶¬P²yªº³o³\¦h­¸²î©Ò§t¦³ªº¬ì§Þ¨Ï±o¤j³W¼Ò±þ¶ËªZ¾¹¥¢¥h§@¥Î¡F¦P®É¤]¦b¥­®§¦b¦a²y¤Wµo¥Íªº¦ÛµM¨Æ¥óªº¼vÅT¡F´î§C©Ò¦³Ãþ«¬ªº¦Ã¬V¬r¯À¡A¥]¬A¥Ñ©ó®ÖÃz¬µÄÀ©ñªº©ñ®g©Ê¤¸¯À¡A¥H¤Î¥Ñ©ó¤Æ¾Ç¨î¾¯¼QÅx¾É­Pªº¦³®`ª«½è¡C

The majority of Earth¡¦s peoples don¡¦t know that plans are carefully being made for some crews to land and be officially welcomed, or that these strangers will be bringing their technologies to assist you in cleaning up the planet.

¦a²y¤Wªº¥D­n¤H¤f¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D­p¹º¤@ª½¦b¤p¤ßÁlÁlªº¹ê¦æ¡A¥H¨Ï±o¤@¨Ç­¸²î²î­û¯à°÷µn³°¨Ã³Q¤½¶}Åwªï¡A©ÎªÌ¥Ñ³o¨Ç­¯¥Í¤H±a¨Ó¥L­Ìªº¬ì§Þ¥HÀ°§U§A­Ì²M²z¬P²y¡C

Most will be shocked to learn that members of other civilizations have been living among you and some of them are thwarting Illuminati attempts to regain a foothold by opening new battlefronts.

¤j¦h¼Æ¤H³£·|¦]¦¹¦Ó¾_Åå¨ì¡A¤F¸Ñ¦p¦¹¦h¼Æ¶qªº¥~¬P¤å©ú¦¨­û¤w¸g¥Í¬¡¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¡A¨Ã¥B¥L­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¥¿¦bªý¤îµÛ¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¥ø¹Ï¡A¨¾¤î¥L­Ì¦A¦¸Àò±o¶}啓·s¾Ôª§«e½uªº¾ÚÂI¡C

Most people don¡¦t know that Earth has almost exited third density or that the law of physics governing life in this universe holds that nothing with the low frequency vibrations of darkness can enter the high vibrations of fourth density. This includes physical bodies, activities, plans, dogmas, laws, customs, rituals ¡X everything devised with dark intent to control the populace; everything that is harmful to body, mind and spirit; everything that for millennia kept your world mired in third density will be ending within months.

¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤w¸g®t¤£¦h­nÂ÷¶}²Ä¤T±K«×¡A©ÎªÌ¥Ñ¦b³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤´x±±¥Í©Rªºª«²zªk«h«Å§i¡A¥ô¦ó³B©ó¶Â·t¤¤ªº§CÀW²v®¶°Ê³£µLªk¶i¤J²Ä¥|±K«×ªº§ó°ª®¶°Ê¤¤¡C³o¥]¬Aª«½èªº¨­Åé¡A¬¡°Ê¡A­p¹º¡A±Ð±ø¡Aªk«ß¡A²ß«U¡A©v±Ð»ö¦¡--¨C¤@¼Ë¥Ñ¶Â·t·N¹Ï³]­p爲¤F±±¨î¤j衆ªº³£µLªk¦s¦b¡F¨C¥ó¹ï¨­Åé¡A·NÃÑ©MÆF»î¦³®`ªº¨Æª«¡F¨C¥ó¦b¤d¦Ê¦~¨Ó¨Ï±o§A­Ìªº¥@¬É²`³´ªdªhªº¨Æª«³£±N¦b´X­Ó¤ë¤ºµ²§ô»P²×µ²¡C

You have known all of this for quite some time, and it is because you have that we are applauding your patience in awaiting irrefutable evidence of what we have told you. The wait is almost over ¡X drama in abundance is right around the corner!

§A­Ì¤w¸gª¾¹D³o¨Ç¬Û·íªø®É¶¡¤F¡A³o¬O¦]爲§A­Ì¾Ö¦³µÛ§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦bºÙÆgªº­@¤ß¡A爲ªº´N¬Oµ¥«ÝµÛ§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§i¶D§A­Ìªº¤£¥i¤Ï»éªºÃÒ¾Ú¡Cµ¥«Ý§Y±Nµ²§ô---Â×ÄǪº¼@¥Ø´N¦bÂਤ³B¤F¡I

Because few others in your society have the knowledge you do, reactions of the masses to forthcoming profound truths, reforms and the introduction of other members of the universal family will be confusion, denial and varying degrees of fear. Your calming influence will be greatly needed, and as we often have stated, you are well prepared not only to deal with whatever you encounter, but to help all who are willing to accept it. It is not necessary to know the missions you chose in soul contracts ¡X when occasions are presented, you will see that your spiritual strength, wisdom and experiences in multiple lifetimes will be at your fingertips.

¦]爲¦b§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¤¤¨ä¥L¤@¨Ç¤H´X¥G¨S¦³©M§A¤@¼Ëªºª¾ÃѤF¸Ñ¡A¦]¦¹³o¨Ç¸sÅé¤j衆¹ï©ó§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº·N¸q²`»·ªº¯u¬Û¡A§ï­²©M¨Ó¦Û¦t©z¨ä¥L®a®x¦¨­ûªº¤¶²Ð·|¥X²{²V²c¡A©Úµ´©M¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº®£Äß¡C¨º麽§A­Ì¥­ÀRªº¼vÅT¤O±N·|¬O¤Q¤À»Ý­nªº¡A´N¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`ªí­zªº¨º¼Ë¡A§A­Ì§¹¥þ·Ç³Æ¦n¨Ã¤£¥u¬O爲¤F³B²z§A¦Û¤vªº¥ô¦ó¬ðµo±¡ªp¡AÁÙ¦³¥hÀ°§U©Ò¦³Ä@·N±µ¨ü¥¦ªº¤H¡C§A¤]¨S¦³¥²­n½T¹êªº¤F¸ÑÃö©ó¦Û¤vªºÆF»î¦X¦P¤¤ªº¿ï¾Ü---·í³õ´º¥X²{ªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì´N·|¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤v²Ö¥@ÅéÅç©Ò¿n²ÖªºÆF©Êªº±j²±¡A´¼¼z©M¸gÅçÅý§AIJ¤â¥i¤Î¡C

It is extremely heartening that by now few lightworkers are jolted by ominous-sounding information in Internet articles or messages from off-planet dark entities or dire reports in mainstream media. Yet, some lightworkers, like so many people who aren¡¦t, dive headlong into fear until the newest prediction or claim is proven baseless. In previous messages we have specified scores of those kinds of deliberate disinformation or doomsday scenarios, so we won¡¦t repeat those, but we shall assure you that all recent scary-sounding situations, such as heavier saber-rattling about Iran, potential radiation from an explosion in Japan and Al Qaida¡¦s plans for terrorism, will come to naught.

³Ì¹ª»R¤H¤ßªº±¡ªp¬O¡A²{¦b¥u¦³«Ü¤Öªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¨ü¨ì¤F«Å´­¤£¦N§Q«H®§ªº®À§é¼vÅT¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç«H®§·½¦Û©ó¤¬Ápºôªº¤å³¹¡A©ÎªÌ¨Ó¦Û¬P²y¤§¥~ªº¶Â·t¹êÅ骺«H®§¡A¦³©ÎªÌ¥Ñ¥D¬y´CÅéÄÀ¥Xªº·¥ºÝ³ø¹D¡C¤£¹L¡A¤@¨Ç¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡A¤]©M¨º³\¦h¤£¤F¸Ñ¯u¬Ûªº¤j衆¤@¼Ë¡A¤@ÀY²Ï¶i¤F®£Äߤ¤¡Aª½¨ì³Ì·s¹w³ø©ÎªÌ¹L¥hªºÁn©ú³QÃÒ¹ê¬Oµê°²ªº¤~¿ô®©¡C¦b¹L¥hªº«H®§¤¤§Ú­Ì¤w¸g«ü¥X¦³¤j¶qªº³oºØÃþ«¬ªº»W·N»~¾Éªº«H®§©ÎªÌ«Å´­¥½¤é³õ´ºªº¹w´ú¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì¦b³oùؤ£¦AÂØ­z¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒ¡A©Ò¦³³Ìªñ¥X²{ªºÅ¥°_¨Ó¥O¤H´£¤ß¦QÁxªº±¡ªp¡A½Ñ¦pÃö©ó¥ì®ÔÄY­«ªºªZ¤O«Â¯Ù¡A¦b¤é¥»¥X²{ªº¼ç¦bªº®Ö¿ç®g¦Ã¬V©M°ò¦a²Õ´ªº®£©Æ¦æ°Ê¡A³£±N«Å§i¥¢±Ñ¡C

It is beyond the time when fear can refuel the dark ones among you who feed on fear energy, or can detour or delay Earth¡¦s ascension journey. However, fear still has a potent role in the destiny of individuals. With unconditional love, we urge you to develop your capacity for discernment and go within for answers. Whether you think of this as reaching your higher self, godself, inner knowing, God Himself or any other designation you may call this ¡§voice,¡¨ it is your soul, wherein all truth is known, communicating with your consciousness.

·í¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡ªº¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­«·s±o¨ì®£Ä߯à¶qªº¸Éµ¹¥u·|Åý®É¶¡©ì±o§ó¤[¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¥H®£Äß爲¯à¶q¡A©ÎªÌ¨±¦^©µ¿ð¦a²yªº´­¤É®Èµ{¡C¤£¹L¡A¦b­Ó¤Hªº¨Ï©R¤¤®£Äߨ̳B©ó¤@­Ó±j¦³¤Oªº±¡§Î¡C¦ñÀHµÛµL±ø¥óªº·R¡A§Ú­Ì·þ«P§A­Ì¥hµo®i¦Û¤vªºÃѧO¤O¡A¨«¤J¤º¦b¥h´M¨Dµª®×¡C¤£ºÞ§A«ç麽¥h¬Ý«Ý³o­Ó¤º¦b¤O¶q¡A¤ñ¦pIJ¤Î§Aªº°ª§Ú¡A¯«©Ê¦Û§Ú¡A¤º¦bıª¾¡A¯«¸t¥»§Ú©ÎªÌ¥ô¦ó¨ä¥Lªº¦WºÙ¡A§A¥i¥HºÙ©I¥¦爲¡§¤º¦bªºÁn­µ¡¨¡A³o´N¬O§AªºÆF»î¡A¦b¨ä¤¤©Ò¦³ªº¯u²z³£¬O³Qª¾¾åªº¡A¨Ã»P§Aªº·NÃÑ«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº¥æ¬y¡C

And this brings us back to love ¡X love of Self! When love is fully present, fear cannot be. But if a fearful moment does arise, ask for help to rid it from your being. The ever-present loving arms of God and His emissaries will gently lift you into the self-empowerment of your birthright as the gods and goddesses you always have been and always shall be.

³o¤@ÂI§â§Ú­Ì±a¦^¨ì·R¤F---¦Û§Úªº·R¡I·í·R³Q¥þ­±ªí¹Fªº®É­Ô¡A®£Ä߬O¤£¦s¦bªº¡C¤£¹L¦pªG¤@ºØ®£Äߪº±¡§Î¶}©l¥X²{¡A±q§Aªº¥»½è¤¤½Ð¨DÀ°§U¨ÃÅX´²¥¦¡C¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³£¦s¦bµÛªº¯«¨º¥Rº¡·RªºÁuÅs¡A©MÍ¢ªº¨ÏªÌ±N·Å¬XªºÁ|°_§A¶i¤J»P¥Í­Ñ¨ÓÅv§Qªº±ÂÅv³\¥i¤¤¡A¦¨爲§A´¿¸g©Ò¬Oªº¨k¯«©M¤k¯«¡A¤]¥Ã»·¦p¦¹¡C

During these last steps of your ascension pathway, countless light beings throughout this universe are with you in spirit and many are walking alongside you.

¦b§A­Ì´­¤É¹D¸ô¤Wªº³Ì«á´X¨B¤¤¡A¼Æ¤£ºÉªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³¬ï¶V¦t©z¨Ó¨ì¤F§A­Ì¨­Ãä¡A¦bÆF©Ê¹ê¬Û¤¤¡A³\¦hªº¸tÆF´N¦ñÀH¦b§Aªº¥ª¥k¡C

LOVE and PEACE

·R»P©M¥­

Suzanne Ward
Email: suzy@matthewbooks.com

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j¡iSaLuSa¡j2012¦~5¤ë4¤é¸ê°T¡m²{¦b¬O¦^³ø§A­Ì¦a²y¥À

½Ð¤£­nÅý¥ô¦ó¤H§ïÅܧAªº«H©À¡A°£«D§Aª½Ä±ªº·P¨ü¨Ï§Aı±o³o¨ä¤¤ªº¸Ü»y§t¦³¥úªº¯à¶q¡C¨º¨ÇÄÝ©ó¸û§C®¶°Êªº¤@¤Á³£¤£¦A»P§A¦@®¶¡A¦Ó¥B¦b¦¹¨è¬O¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ´­¤É¡A©Ò¥H·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤H»W·Nªº¥Î¿ù»~ªº¸ê°T»~¾É§A¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O»{¬°©ºªA¤HÃþ©M¥L­Ìªº¥@¬É´N¬O¦Û¤vªºÄ³µ{¡A¨Ã¥B²{¦b¥L­Ì·|§ì¦í¥ô¦ó¾÷·|¥h°±¤î¥ô¦ó¤@­ÓÆF»î¨«¦V¸t¥úªº¹D¸ô¡Aªý¤î¥L´­¤É¡C¥¦¥u¯à¬O²@µLµ²ªG¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì¨Ì»ݭn¤p¤ß¥h¹ï«Ý¡A¤£­n³Q¨º¨Ç´²¼½®£Äߪº¤H©Ò·M§Ë¡C«Ü¦ÛµM¡Aª«²z¤Wªº§ïÅܦb¤£Â_µo¥ÍµÛ¡A¤£¹L¥¦­Ì¤£·|«ö·Ó¸t¸g¹w¨¥¤¤ªº¨º¼Ë³y¦¨¤j½d³òªº¼vÅT¡C´¿´X¦ó®É¡A¥¦­Ì½T¹ê¬O¥i¯àªº¡A¤£¹L¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¥[³t´£¤Éªº·NÃѳo¨Ç¥i¯à³£¤w¸g®ø´²¤F¡C¥¦¤w¸g¤¹³\¤F¦b¤@­Ó¤p½d³ò¤ºªº²V¶Ã¨Ó§¹¦¨³o¦¸ªºµ²§ô¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤]¤U©w¨M¤ß­nÀ°§U§A­Ì¦w¥þ³q¹L¦b´­¤É«eªº³o¬q®É´Á¡C¦b³\¦h¦a¤è§Ú­Ì³£¯à°÷´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡A¤ñ¦p¦b¦a¾_µo¥Íªº¦a¤è¡A³q¹L´î§C¯à¶qªº¬y°Ê§Ú­Ì´N¥i¥HÅý¼vÅT´î¦Ü³Ì§C¡C

§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È²{¦b¤w¸g¹F¨ì¤@­ÓÁ{¬ÉÂI¡A¦b³o¸Ì§Ú­Ì¯à°÷±q¹L¥h¹ï¨Æ¥óªººÊ·þµo®i¨ì¨B¤J¦æ°Ê´Á¡A¥¦§Y±N½ÄÀ»¨ì§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ¡CÅý§A­ÌÂ\²æ¥ú·Ó¬£©M¥L­Ì¨«¨ò²o¨îªº³o¥÷¥¨¤j¥ô°È´N­n§I²{¡A¨äµ²ªG´N¬O¤j³W¼Òªº¶e®·¡C³o¦P®É»Ý­n§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í®É¨è·Ç³Æ¦n¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì§@¬°¥L­Ìªº°í±j«á¬Þ´N¦P®É¦b½T«O¤@¤Á¥H¶¶§Q¥­·Æªº¤è¦¡¶i®i¡C¦b²b¤Æµo¥Íªº®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¤£§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ìµh­W©ÎªÌ¼É¤Oªºµ²ªG±q³oÃþ¨Æ¥óªº·s»D¤¤¥X²{¨Ã¨«¤J¤j²³»â°ì¡C¦­±ß§A­Ì±N¤£±o¤£­±¹ï¥i©Èªº¯u¬Û¡A¦Ó¥¦´N¬OÃö©ó§A­Ì¦p¦ó¤@ª½³Q§Q¥ÎµÛ¡A¶ñ¥R¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¦b§A­Ì¬F©²­I«áÁô¯µ¾Þ§@´X¤d¦~¤§¤Hªºª÷®w¡C¥L­ÌÅ]¤ö¯A¤Îªº½d³ò±N·|¬O¥O¤HÅåÀbªº¡A½T¹ê·|¾_¾Ù¨ì§A­Ì¡A§ó¦hªº¨Æ±¡´N¬O·í§A­ÌÁA¸Ñ´¿¸g¦³¦h»ò¥¨¤j¼Æ¶qªº¤H¤f´¿¸g³Q³]©w­n³Q®ø·Àªº®É­Ô¡A§A°µ¦ó·P·Q¡CÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¡A³oºØ«Â¯Ù¤w¸g³Q²¾°£¡A¤£¹L¾ú¥v±N¯u¹êªº¦A²{¡A¼Æ¥H¦Ê¸U¤H­Ìªº¥Í©R³£¦¨¬°¤F¥L­Ì³±ÀI­p¿ÑªºÄ묹«~¡C
⋯⋯
§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº®É¨è±N¬O¤Q¤À¥O¤H¿³¾Äªº¡A³o³£¬O¬°¤FÅý§A­Ì§âºë¤O³£©ñ¦b´­¤É¤W¡C½Ð½T«H¤£½×µo¥Í¤°»ò¼Ëªº±¡ªp¡A³o³Ì²×ªºµ²ªG³£±N¬O§Q¯q§A­Ì¥þÅ骺¡C©Ò¦³ÄÝ©ó¸û§C®¶°Êªº¤@¤Á±N³Ì²×³QÂàÅܩΪ̱q§A­Ìªºµø³¥®ø¥¢¡C³o¤]¬O¦a²y±N¦p¦ó«ì´_ªº±¡ªp¡A©Ò¦³³Q°lÂܨ쪺¦Ã¬V³£±N³Q²M²z¡C¤@­Ó¹ñ·sªº¦a²y±N½Ï¥Í¡A¦nÅý§A­Ì¯à°÷¶}©l¶i¤Æ¹D¸ô¤Wªº¥t¤@­Ó½g³¹¡C¥¦±N¬O³o³ÌµÎ¾Aªº±¡ªp¡A±a¨Ó³ß®®©M©¯ºÖ¡A¦b³\¦h¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¥¦­Ì¤w¸g¯Ê¥¢«Ü¤[¤F¡C¸t¥ú±N±q¥|­±¤K¤è°{Ä£¶}¨Ó¡A©Ò¦³§ÎºA¥Í©Rªº·NÃѳ£±N³Q´£¤É¡C¡i¦X¤@¡j±N¦b³\¦h¤è¦¡¤¤Åé²{¥X¨Ó¡A¨Ã§@¬°©Ò¦³¥Í©Rªº©¼¦¹»Î±µ¦Ó³Q»{ÃѨì¡C¤Àµõ¤£¦A·|µo¥Í¡A©M¿Ó»P¥­¿Å±N³Q«ì´_¡C¶Â·tªº¯à¶q±N¦b³o¼ËÀô¶ªºª^³ò¤¤¨S¦³¦ì¸m¡A¥¦­Ì¤£¥i¯à¦s¦b¤_¦p¦¹°ªªº¯à¶q¤¤¡C©Ò¥H¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A½Ð¤d¸U¤£­n¤¹³\¥ô¦ó¥~¦bªº¼vÅT¤zÂZ¨ì§A´Â¦V´­¤É¤§¸ôªº¨M¤ß¡C

¦b¨ÓÁ{ªº®É¨è¸Ì¡A§A­Ì±N©è¹F²Å¦X¡i°ò·þ·NÃÑ¡jªº¼h¦¸¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£±N¥H¥¦§@¬°§A­Ì¶i¤Æ¹D¸ôªº¦ÛµM¹Lµ{¡C§A­Ì·í«e¹ï©ó³o¼Ë°ªªº¼h¦¸ÁÙµLªk²z¸Ñ¡A¤£¹L¥¦´N¬O§A­Ìµù©w­n©è¹Fªº¤ô·Ç¡C§A­Ì±N¦b¬Y¤@¤Ñ¯u¹êªº³Q·í§@¥ú¤§¤j®v¨Ó¬Ý«Ý¡A¨Ã¥B·í·s¦t©z½Ï¥Íªº®É­Ô»P¨ä¥Lªº¤j®v­Ì¤@°_¨ó¦P³Ð³y¡C¦b¥ô¦ó¤è­±§A­Ìªº¼ç¯à³£¬OµL­­ªº¡A§A­Ì³Ì²×±N©Ü¤W¯«ªº©Ü­·¡A¨º¤~¬O§A­Ì¯u¥¿ªº¼Ë¤l¡C¤£¹L¡A¦b§A­Ì·í«eªº®É¨è¡A§A­Ìªº·QªkÁÙ¬O»Ý­n¶°¤¤¦b·Ç³Æ¦p¦ó´­¤É¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ì¦b´M§ä³o¤è­±ªºµª®×¡A¦p¦ó´M¨D¨ì¦Û¤vªº¯u¥¿»Ý­n¡A§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡A§A­Ì­n§V¤O¦¨¬°¤@¦ì¯à®É¨èªí¹F¥X¡iµL±ø¥ó¤§·R¡jªº¤H¡C³o¨Ã¤£®e©ö¡A¦]¬°·í«e¦b§A­Ìªº©P³òÁÙ¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº¤zÂZ¡A¤£¹L³o¤]¬O¤@ºØ¥i¯àªºª¬ºA¡C§â¤@¤Á³£¬Ý§@§A¦Û¤v¤@¼Ë¥h¹ï«Ý¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì»P¤@¤Á³£¬O¤¬¬Û³s±µªº¡A¤@­Ó¤Hªº¦æ¬°±N¼vÅT¨ì©Ò¦³¨ä¥LÆF»î¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ¥H²@µL§å§P¤ßªº¤è¦¡¥Í¬¡¡A¦P®É³o¤]³\¬O¹ï¤HÃþ³Ì¤jªº¦ÒÅç¤F¡C¹ï©ó¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡§A­Ì³£²ßºD©óªí¹F¦Û¤vªº·N¨£¡A¦³®É­Ô¦b§AÁÙ¨S¦³§¹¥þÁA¸Ñ¥þ³¡¨Æ¹êªº®É­Ô§A´N¦k¦Û¤U¤F©w½×¡C½Ð²³æªº¦b¥ô¦ó®É¨è³£¶i¤J¸t·Rªº¯à¶q¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¤¹³\¨º¨Ç¨ÌÂÂÁÙ¦bª±¤G¤¸©Ê¹CÀ¸ªº¤H¥h§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªº½Òµ{¡C

§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b¤@­Ó¬üÄRªº¬P²y¡A¦o¬O¤@¦ì¨ã¦³°ªµ¥·NÃѪº¦s¦³¡A¦³µÛ¦oÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªºÅv§Q¡A«o¤@ª½¯Ê¥F§A­Ì¹ï¦oªº²z¸Ñ¡C¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤w¸gÄ묹¤F¤Ó¦h¡AÅý§A­Ì¥hºÉ±¡ªº¶i¤Æ¦Û¤v¡A¤£¹L²{¦b¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡À³¸Ó¬O¥h¦^³ø¦oªº®É¨è¤F¡C½Ð®É¨è·P®¦¦o¬°§A­Ì©Ò°µªº¤@¤Á¡A¤]½Ð´L­«¦o·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤Éªº»Ý¨D¡A§A­Ì¬O¯à°÷´Â¦V¨ú®ø¨Ã®¾¦^´¿¸g¹ï¦o³y¦¨ªº¶Ë®`¨Ó§¹¦¨¤u§@ªº¡C§A­Ì·íµM·|³Q½Ð¨D°Ñ»P¨ì¤j²M²z¤u§@¤¤¡A¥u­n§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦w¥þªºµn³°§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡C³o¬O¤@­ÓÃe¤jªº¥ô°È¡A´Nºâ§Ú­Ì¦³µÛ¬ì§Þ¤]±N¨S¦³»¡¶¢¸Üªº®É¶¡¡C¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b²M²zµÛ¤j®ð¡A°O¿ýµÛ§A­Ìªº¤j®ð«~½è¡AÃö©ó¤Æ¾Ç»s¾¯ªº¦Ã¬V¨Ã´î§C¥¦­Ì¹ï§A­Ìªº¶Ë®`¡C½T¹ê¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b³\¦h¦~¥H¨Ó´N¤£Â_²M²zµÛ¦]¬°­ì¤l¼uÃz¬µ²£¥Íªº®Ö¦Ã¬V¡A´Nºâ¬O²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤]¦b³B²zµÛ¥Ñ©ó¤é¥»®Ö¬ªº|¾É­Pªº¿ç®g¡C¦Ó§A­Ì²{¦b¤]¥²¶·©ú¥Õ¡A§Ú­Ì·í«e¤]¦bªý¤îµÛ®Ö¸Ë¸mªº¨Ï¥Î¡A¦pªG¦³¥²­nªº¸Ü±N¦w¥þªº¯}Ãa¥¦­Ì¡C

§Ú­Ì¤£·|¦b³S¤â®ÇÆ[¡A¦A¤¹³\¹ï¦æ¬P¦a²yªº§ó¦h¶Ë®`¡A§A­Ìªº·íÅvªÌ­Ì¬O«D±`ÁA¸Ñ§Ú­Ì¦b³oÂI¤WªºªÖ©wºA«×ªº¡C³o¨Ç³£¬O´Â¦V¬°µ½¦Ó°±¤î¾Ôª§ªº²Ä¤@¨B¡A¨Ã¥B½Ð¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷½T«O©Ò¦³ªº°ê®a³£¿í±q³o±ø¯«¸tªº³W©w¡C©M¥­§Y±N¨ì¨Ó¡A·í¥¦¾É­P©Ò¦³­x¶¤³Ì²×¸Ñ´²ªº®É­Ô¡A©Ò¦³ªº¬ÛÃö¤H­û³£±N­«·s¦A´N·~¡C¾Ôª§¸o¦æ·|³Q¤©¥H³B²z¡A³o¯A¤Î¨ì©Ò¦³¤Ï¤HÃþªº¸o¦æ¡A¦Ó¨º¨Ç¬ÛÃö¤H­û½Ö³£µLªk°k²æ¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ìª¾¹D½Ö¬O¸o´c¤§¤H¡C¤£·|¦³³ø´_ªº¦æ¬°¡A¥u¬O²³æªº¹B¥Î§A­Ìªºªk«ß©M¦t©zªºªk«h¨Óµô¨M¡C

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ãµo²{§A­Ì¤w¸g¯d·N¨ì®É¶¡¤w¸g¥[³t±o¦h»ò¨³³t¡C³o¬O¤@­ÓªÖ©wªº¸ñ¶H¡A¨º´N¬O®¶°Ê¦b¤£Â_ªº´£°ª¡A¦Ó¤@­Ó«OÃÒ´N¬O§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ìÀH¤§¦Ó¨Óªº¤j´£¤É¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

ªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡¡j 2012¦~5¤ë2¤é«H®§
Message from the Ashtar Command 5/2/12
¨Ó¦Ûªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡«H®§ 2012¦~5¤ë2¤é

Your friends of the Ashtar Command wish to say to you at this time that we see the changes in your world spoken of so often taking shape and smoothly progressing each and every day as you approach a new era in your history. It will be so that your world experiences changes on a grand scale, and each and every one of your planet will experience wonderful upgrades and advancements to your lives. There will be no one left out in the cold, as all will be made available to each and every one of you that chooses a new way and a new experience.

§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¡Aªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡²{¦b·Q¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A·í§A­Ì¦V§A­Ì¾ú¥v¤¤ªº·s¬ö¤¸¾aªñ®É¡A§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤¨º¸g±`³Q´£°_ªºÂàÅÜ¥¿¦b·nÂ\¡A¨Ã¦b¨C¤@¤Ñ¤¤¥­Ã­¦a±À¶iµÛ¡C§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±N¦]¦¹¸g¾ú¤j¤Ø«×ªºÂàÅÜ¡A§A­Ì¬P²y¤Wªº¨C­Ó¤H³£±NÅéÅç¨ì¹ï§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¬ü§®ªº´£¤É©M¶i¨B¡C¤£·|¦³¥ô¦ó¤H·|³Q¸¨¦b´H­·ùØ¡A¤@¤Á³£±N´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡A¥Ñ§A­Ì¥h¿ï¾Ü¨º·sªº¤@¤Ñ©M·sªº«_ÀI¡C

Although it is true that there will be those of you who do not make this transition, we say to you that all those who wish to make this transition will successfully leave the old paradigm behind them. How this will all manifest is up to each and every one of you to think about and ponder for yourselves, as we feel it is important for you to utilize your imaginations and think about the many possibilities and the many different paths you as individuals and as a society can travel.

ÁöµM½T¹ê·|¦³¨º¨Ç¤£·Q°µ³o­ÓÂàÅܪº¤H¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A©Ò¦³·Q­n°µ¥X³o­ÓÂàÅܪº¤H³£±N¦¨¥\¦a§â¼Ҧ¡抛¦b¨­«á¡C¦p¦ó¹ê²{³o¤@¤Á¬O¦b©ó§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¦Û¤vªº¬Ýªk©M¦Ò¼{¡A§Ú­Ì»{爲¡A¥Ñ§A­Ì¥h¹B¥Î¦Û¤vªº·Q¶H¤O¡A¥Ñ§A­Ì¥h«ä¦Ò§A­Ì§@爲­ÓÅé©M§@爲ªÀ·|¥i¥H¦æ¾pªº³\¦h¥i¯àªº¤Î³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¹D¸ô¬O­«­nªº¡C

It is not our right to come here and tell you your possibilities are limited. It is not our task to tell you things will be this way or things will be that way, for it is up to each and every one of you to discover and define the limits or boundaries of your existence or decide for yourselves that you wish to place no limits or boundaries on your new experience. For us to come here and tell you that you will experience your ascension in a certain way according to certain parameters, would be an attempt to place restrictions on you and your experience. This is why we do not suggest to you in any way precisely how you will experience the end of duality and the beginning of your new adventure. This is why we leave this subject wide open and do not define for you any rules or limitations on what you can and will experience.

¨ì³oùاi¶D§A­Ì§A­Ìªº¥i¯à©Ê¬O¦³­­ªº¤£¬O§Ú­ÌªºÅv§Q¡C§i¶D§A­Ì¨Æ±¡±N·|³o¼Ë©Î¨Æ±¡±N·|¨º¼Ë¤£¬O§Ú­Ìªº¤u§@¡C¬O¦b©ó§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¦Û¤v¥h´M§ä©M©w¸q§A­Ì¦s¦bªº­­¨î©ÎÃä¬É¡A©Î¥Ñ§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥h¨M©w§A­Ì¤£§Æ±æ爲§A­Ìªº·sÅéÅç¬I¥[¥ô¦ó­­¨î©ÎÃä¬É¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¨ì³oùاi¶D§A­Ì¡A®Ú¾Ú¬Y¨Ç¯S©wªº¡A·|¹ï§A­Ì©M§A­ÌªºÅéÅç³y¦¨¼vÅTªº¦]¯À¡A§A­Ì±N·|¥H¬YºØ¯S©wªº¤è¦¡ÅéÅç¨ì§A­Ìªº´­¤É¡C³o´N¬O爲¤°麽§Ú­Ì¤£¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡©ú½T¦a§i¶D§A­Ì§A­Ì±N¦p¦óÅéÅç¨ì¤G¤¸©Êªºµ²§ô©M§A­Ì·s«_ÀIªº¶}©l¡C³o´N¬O爲¤°麽§Ú­ÌÅý³o­Ó½ÒÃD´¯¶}¡A¤£爲§A­Ì¯à°÷¤Î±N·|ÅéÅç¨ì¤°麽©w¸q¥ô¦óªº³W«h©Î­­¨î¡C

We understand that there are many of you who wish to learn so much more about your ascension and we tell you that you can learn more about your ascension by learning more about yourselves, your powers and your endless possibilities to travel through your journey of existence anyway you so choose. This is how you can learn more about your ascension, and we will assist you to learn more about yourselves in any way that we can. We feel we have been doing just this for quite some time now, and we do see many of you learning so much more about who it is you truly are and what it is that you are capable of.

§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H³£´÷±æ¾Ç²ß¦p¦¹¦hÃö©ó§A­Ì´­¤Éªºª¾ÃÑ¡A§Ú­Ì§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H³q¹L§ó¥[»{ÃѧA­Ì¦Û¤v¡A§A­Ìªº¤O¶q©M§A­Ì¯à¿ï¾Ü¥H¥ô¦ó¦s¦b¤è¦¡¨«¹L§A­Ì®È³~ªºµL­­¥i¯à©Ê¨Ó§ó¦h¦a¤F¸Ñ§A­Ìªº´­¤É¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì¥i¥H§ó¥[¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì´­¤Éªº¤èªk¡A§Ú­Ì±NºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯àÀ°§U§A­Ì§ó¦h¦a»{ÃѧA­Ì¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ì»{爲§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ³o­Ó¤u§@¦³¬Û·íªº¤@¬q®É¶¡¤F¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì½T¹ê¬Ý¨£§A­Ì³\¦h¤H»{ÃѨì¤F¦p¦¹¦hÃö©ó§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Ö¡A¥H¤Î¤°麽¬O§A­Ì¤O©Ò¯à¤Îªº¡C

Journeys such as one that you are on at this time are incredible voyages of mystery and wonder, and we do not wish to step in and read for you the final page or chapter of your story to you. Instead, we wish to allow you the freedom to write your own story and complete it anyway that you wish. We are here to assist you write your story, and we will furnish you with all the creative tools that you need to complete such a work. We will not attempt in any way to influence the words you would compose, this scenery you will design, and the settings you will create. We will do our best not to influence you in the plots you will build, the enemies you shall conceive, the romances you will blossom, the goals you will strive for, the surprises you shall reveal or the heroes that will shine. We only wish to assist you in every way write this incredible story, and share with you our experience and wisdom that we have attained as we write our own stories. This is what we will do, and we are very happy and honored to be of assistance to you in this way.

§A­Ì¯à¥H¤µ¤Ñ³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¾ãÅ骺¤è¦¡®È¦æ¡A¯u¬O¤£¥i«äijªº¯«¯µ¦Ó¤S©_¸ñ¯ëªº¯èµ{¡A§Ú­Ì¤£§Æ±æ´¡¶i¨Ó¡A爲§A­ÌŪ¥X§A­Ì¬G¨Æªº³Ì«á¤@­¶©Î³Ì«á¤@³¹¡C¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æÅý§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¦a®Ñ¼g§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¬G¨Æ¡A¨Ã¥H§A­Ì·Q­nªº¤è¦¡§¹µ²¥¦¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¨ì³oùØÀ°§U§A­Ì¼g¤U§A­Ìªº¬G¨Æ¡A§Ú­Ì±N爲§A­Ì´£¨Ñ©Ò¦³§A­Ì§¹¦¨³o­Ó¤u§@»Ý­nªº¤u¨ã¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤£·|¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¼vÅT§A­Ìªº»ºµü³y¥y¡A§A­Ì±N³]­pªº³õ´º©M§A­Ì±N³Ð³yªº­I´º¡C§Ú­Ì±NºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¤£¥h¼vÅT§A­Ìºc«Øªº±¡¸`¡A§A­Ì³]©wªº¼Ä¤H¡A§A­Ì¶}®iªº«_ÀI¡A§A­Ì¾Ä°«ªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A§A­Ì´¦ÅSªºÅå³ß©Î°{Ä£ªº­^¶¯¡C§Ú­Ì¥u¬O·Q¥H©Ò¦³ªº¤è¦¡À°§U§A­Ì¼g¤U³o­Ó¤£¥i«äijªº¬G¨Æ¡A¨Ã»P§A­Ì¤À¨É·í§Ú­Ì®Ñ¼g§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vªº¬G¨Æ®É¦¬Àòªº¸gÅç©M´¼¼z¡C³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì±N°µªº¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¹ï¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡À°§U§A­Ì·P¨ì«D±`°ª¿³©Mºa©¯¡C

We hope that you graciously accept our assistance and allow us to help you complete this chapter of your story, just as there have been those that have helped us in this way. This is how it is in this universe, where beings from all galaxies and corners of the cosmos come to the assistance of others, to help them along their journey just as others has have helped them along. One day soon you too will be assisting other worlds in this way, and you will share with them your knowledge, your wisdom and your experience, and you will say to them that you offer your assistance to them to help them along their journey just as there were those who assisted you.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­ÌªYµM±µ¨ü§Ú­Ìªº¤ä«ù¡A¤¹³\§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§A­Ì§¹¦¨§A­Ì¬G¨Æªº³o­Ó³¹¸`¡A´N¦p¦P¨º¨Ç´¿¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡À°§U¹L§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦³­Ì¨º¼Ë¡C³o´N¬O¥¦¦b³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤¬O«ç¼Ëªº¡A¨Ó¦Û¦t©z¤¤©Ò¦³¬P¨t©M¨¤¸¨ªº¦s¦³­Ì¨«¨ì»Ý­nÀ°§Uªº¦s¦³¨ºùØ¡AÀ°§U¥L­Ì¨«¹L¥L­Ìªº®Èµ{¡A´N¦p¦P¨ä¥¦¦s¦³À°§U¥L­Ì¤@¼Ë¡C¤£¤[¤§«áªº¬Y¤@¤Ñ¡A§A­Ì±N¦P¼Ë¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡À°§U¨ä¥¦¥@¬É¡A§A­Ì±N»P¥L­Ì¤À¨É§A­Ìªºª¾ÃÑ¡A§A­Ìªº´¼¼z©M§A­Ìªº¸g¾ú¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì±N¹ï¥L­Ì»¡¡A§A­Ì´£¨Ñ§A­Ìªº¤ä«ù¥hÀ°§U¥L­Ì¡A´N¦p¦P´¿¸g¦³¦s¦³À°§U¹L§A­Ì¤@¼Ë¡C

You too may find it a challenge initially to show others that you have come with peaceful and honorable intentions, just as we face this challenge here in your world today. You may choose to share with them your messages of love and light, peace and hope, determination and strength, courage and self empowerment, just as we share these messages with you today. You may also begin to slowly reveal your ships to them to better prepare them for your introductions, just as we are lighting up our ships throughout the skies all over your world a little bit more each day and each week to better prepare you for our introductions. You may create your own ways to begin your introductions as well, as we see so many of you as wonderfully creative beings with unlimited imagination and idea. We know we can learn so much from you when we can once again live and work among you, and we hope that you too can learn much from us in the days ahead.

§A­Ì¥i¯à¦P¼Ë¤]µo²{¤F¡A³Ìªì¦V¥L¤H®i¥Ü§A­Ì¬O±aµÛ©M¥­©M¥¿·íªº·N¹Ï¦Ó¨Óªº®É­Ô³o¬O¤@­Ó¬D¾Ô¡A¥¿¦p¤µ¤Ñ§Ú­Ì¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤­±¹ïªº¬D¾Ô¡C§A­Ì¤]³\·|¿ï¾Ü»P¥L­Ì¤À¨É§A­Ì·R»P¥ú¡A©M¥­»P§Æ±æ¡A¨M¤ß»P¤O¶q¡A«i®ð»P¦Û±jªº«H®§¡A¥¿¦p¤µ¤Ñ§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì¤À¨Éªº³o¨Ç«H®§¡C§A­Ì¤]³\¦P¼Ë¶}©lºCºC¦a¦V¥L­ÌÅãÅS§A­Ìªº²î¡A¨Ï¥L­Ì¹ï§A­Ìªº¤¶²Ð¦³§ó¦nªº·Ç³Æ¡A¥¿¦p¨C¤@¤Ñ¨C¤@©P§Ú­Ì³£¤@ÂI¤@ÂI§ó¦h¦a¦b§A­Ì¥þ¥@¬Éªº¤ÑªÅÂI«G§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¨Ï§A­Ì¹ï§Ú­Ìªº¤¶²Ð¦³§ó¦nªº·Ç³Æ¡C§A­Ì¤]³\·|³Ð³y§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤èªk¥h¶}©l§A­Ìªº¤¶²Ð¡A¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£¦p¦¹¦hªº§A­Ì³£¬O¦³µÛµL­­·Q¶H¤O©M«ä·Qªº§¹¬ü³Ð³yª«¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¡A·í§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦A¦¸»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¥Í¬¡©M¤u§@®É¡A§Ú­Ì±N¯à±q§A­Ì¨ºùؾǨì«Ü¦h¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùØ¡A§A­Ì¦P¼Ë¯à±q§Ú­Ì³oùؾǨì«Ü¦h¡C

Although this chapter of your story will be ending shortly in the days ahead, it can also be said that your story is just getting started as there are so many wonderful surprises in store for each of you who wishes to turn the next page and continue writing your adventure. We say to you that your book will be read by beings throughout this entire universe, and tell you that so far it is a saga of epic drama, excitement and wonderment. Do not limit yourself in any way by creating for yourself guidelines, rules, limitations, boundaries or parameters, as your adventure is beyond any scope, and is limited only by your creative imaginations.

ÁöµM«Ü§Ö¦a¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùاA­Ì¬G¨Æªº³o¤@³¹¸`´N±Nµ²§ô¡A¥¦¤]¥i¥H»¡§A­Ìªº¬G¨Æ¤~­è­è¶}©l¡A¦]爲³oùئ³µÛ¦p¦¹¦h¬ü§®ªºÅå³ß¥¿爲§A­Ì¨º¨Ç§Æ±æ½¨ì¤U¤@­¶¡AÄ~Äò®Ñ¼g§A­Ì«_ÀIªº¤H·Ç³ÆµÛ¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A§A­Ìªº®Ñ±N³Q¹M¤Î³o­Ó¦t©zªº©Ò¦³¦s¦³¾\Ū¡A¨Ã¥B§i¶D§A­Ì¡A¥Ø«e爲¤î¡A¥¦¬O¤@³¡¶Ç©_¥v¸Ö¼@¡A¥O¤H¿E°Ê¡AÅå¼Û¤£¤w¡C¤£­n¹ï§A­Ì¬I¥[«ü¼Ð¡A³W«h¡A­­¨î¡AÃä¬É©Î¼Ò¦¡µ¥¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¨Ó­­¨î¦Û¤v¡A§A­Ìªº«_ÀI¬O¶W¶V¤@¤Á¬É­­ªº¡A¥¦¶È¶È¨ü­­©ó§A­Ì³Ð³y©Êªº·Q¹³¤O¡C

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¬P¬Pªº¥ú¤§®a¤H

As channeled through Greg Giles
http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com

ªð¦^¦Cªí