ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»X³³§J.³Í®¦¡j 2012¦~5¤ë6¤é«H®§
Montague Keen - May 6, 2012
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 2012¦~5¤ë6¤é«H®§

My dear, do wish Marcia a Happy Birthday from me. I will be as brief as possible as you need to be with your family.

§Úªº¼°·R¡A½Ð¥N§Ú¦Vº¿¦è¨È¯¬¥H¥Í¤é°Ý­Ô¡C§Ú±NºÉ¥i¯à¦p§A»Ý­nªº¨º¼Ë©M§A­Ìªº®a¤H¦b¤@°_¡C

These are desperate times for many on Earth just now. It is difficult for them to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Please assure them it is just a matter of time. The Cabal is ensuring that people suffer because the energy from the suffering and fear is the oxygen that gives them strength. One only has to look at the extreme poverty in America, where people bought into the American Dream in the Land of the Free; now they find themselves helpless because the bankers have destroyed that dream.

¦¹¨è¹ï©ó¦a²y¤W³\¦hªº¤H¨Ó»¡¦ü¥G¬Oµ´±æªº®É¨è¡C¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡«ÜÃø¬Ý¨ì¥ô¦óªº¥ú©ú¡A¨ä¹ê¥ú¨~¤w¸g¦b¤£»·ÀG¹DªººÉÀY°{«G¤F¡C½Ð¦V¥L­Ì«OÃÒ³o¥u¬O¤@­Ó®É¶¡ªº°ÝÃD¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î»Ý­n«OÃÒªº¤@ÂI¬OÅýºÉ¥i¯à¦hªº¤H³B¦bµh­W¤¤¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¥Ñ®£Äß©Mµh­W±a¨Óªº­t­±¯à¶q´N¬O¨Ï±o¥L­Ì±j²±ªº®ñ®ð¡C¥u»Ý­n¬Ý¬Ý¦b¬ü°êµo¥Íªº·¥ºÝ¤Æªº³h´I®t¶Z´Nª¾¹D¤F¡A¦Ó¤H¥Á«o¤ß¤¤¨ÌÂÂÃh´¢µÛ¦Û¥Ñ¤j³°ªº¬ü°ê¹Ú¡F²{¦b¥L­Ìµo²{¦Û¤v¨D§UµL¤O¡A¦]爲¨º¨Ç»È¦æ®a¤w¸g·´·À¤F¥L­Ìªº¹Ú·Q¡C

Finance is always made available to go to war but not to feed and house the people. What happens to all those promises that are made to get your vote. It is time to call these people to account. Every time you reach out to help those who suffer and are hungry, you defeat those who wish to destroy them. The 99% need to come together and help each other to spread the light to bring the Transition forward. So much is in your hands. We can do a lot, but together we are unbeatable.

°]¬FÁ`¬O³Q¥Î¦b¤F¨î³y¾Ôª§¤W¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¨Ñ¾i¤H¥Áªº­¹ª«©M¦í©Ð°ÝÃD¡C¦b§A­Ì§ë²¼§Æ±æ±o¨ìªº©Ó¿Õ¤¤§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F¤°麽¡H¬O®É­ÔÅý³o¨Ç¬F©²ªº¤H­û¹ê²{¿Õ¨¥¤F¡C¨C¤@¦¸§A­Ì¦V¨º¨Ç³B¦bÄȾj»Pµh­W¤¤ªº¤H¦ù¥X´©¤â¡A§A­Ì´NÀ»±Ñ¤F¨º¨Ç§Æ±æºR·´¥L­Ìªº¤H¡C¦b¤H¼Æ¤W¦û99%ªº¤H­Ì»Ý­n¹Îµ²°_¨Ó¡A¤¬¬ÛÀ°§U¡A¦b«e¤èªº¹L´ç´Á§â¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¶Ç¼½¥X¥h¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¤â¤¤¦³µÛ¦p¦¹¦hªº¤O¶q¡C§Ú­Ì¯à°÷°µ¨ì«Ü¦h¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì¹Îµ²¦b¤@°_´N¤£¥i§ð¯}¡C

One day soon, you will understand why the Big Shift has to start in Ireland. I repeat once more, "Ireland is the key that will unlock everything". I offer my sincere gratitude to Debby of Extraterrestrials, who has taken this information on board. She has taken the time to research this question and has shared her findings with so many. You, my dear, have now talked with young men in Ireland who are, in fact, Ancient Druids, who have returned to oversee the Transition and ensure that the truth unfolds. This could not happen until the Prime Minister of Ireland, Enda Kenny, took the first step to expose the crimes of the Vatican and its plans to continue to fragment the minds of children, and so control the people. Mr Kenny will one day understand the importance of that one speech *). Ireland and the whole world waited a long time for that. He opened a door that can never again be closed. He earned the gratitude of the world and the World of Spirit when he took this brave step. The Vatican's stranglehold on Ireland, and thus, the history of your world, has been broken forever. The Irish people are waking up in droves. The Vatican decreed that "The Irish must never find out who they are". Now they are beginning to wake up, to learn who they are.

«Ü§Ö¦³¤@¤Ñ¡A§A­Ì·|À´±o爲¤°麽³o¥¨¤jªºÂàÅÜ­n¦b·Rº¸Äõ¶}©l¡C§Ú¦A¦¸­«¥Ó¡A¡¨·Rº¸Äõ¬OÅý¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¸ÑÂꪺÃöÁ䡧¡C§Ú¦VÂL¤ñ¼¶¼gªº¡m¦a¥~¥Í©R¡nExtraterrestrials ­P¥H§Ú³Ì¸Û¼°ªº·PÁ¡A¦o§â³o±ø«H®§¤½¥¬©ó衆¡C¦b³o­Ó°ÝÃD¤W¦oªá¶O¤F«Ü¦h®É¶¡¥h±´¯Á¨s³º¡A¨Ã¥B¤]»P³\¦h¤H¤À¨É¤F¦oªºµo²{¡C§A¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A²{¦b»P¦~»´¤@½úªº·Rº¸Äõ¤H¥Á¤@¦P«e¶i¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¥L­Ì¬O¥j¦Ñªº¼w¾|¥ì¡A爲¤FºÊ·þ³o¦¸¤jÂàÅܦA¦¸¦^Âk¡A½T«O¯u¬ÛªºÄÀ¥X¡C°£«D·Rº¸ÄõªºÁ`²z¡A®¦¹F.ªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í¨«¥X¼ÉÅS±ë¸¦©£¸o¦æªº²Ä¤@¨B¡A³o¨Ç³£¤£¥i¯àµo¥Í¡A¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¬OÄ~Äò¤Àµõ³o¨Ç«Ä¤lªº·NÃÑ¡A¥þ­±ªº±±¨î³o¨Ç¤H¥Á¡CªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í±N¦b¥¼¨Óªº¬Y¤@¤ÑÀ´±o¨º¦¸ºtÁ¿ªº­«­n©Ê¡]ª`¸Ñ1¡^¡C·Rº¸Äõ©M¾ã­Ó¥@¬É爲¦¹µ¥«Ý¤F«Ü¤[¡C®¦¹FªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í¶}啓¤F±q¥¼¦³¹L¥ý¨Òªº¤jªù¡A¥¦¤]¤£¦A¥i¯à³QÃö³¬¡C¥Lűo¤F¥þ¥@¬Éªº´L­«¡AÆF©Êªº¥@¬É¦b¥L¨«¥X³o«i´±¤@¨Bªº®É­Ô¤]¦p¦¹ªº·P¿E¡C±ë¸¦©£¹ï©ó·Rº¸Äõªº°Ç¯Á¡A§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¾ú¥v±N¦]¦¹¥Ã»·³Q¥þ½L¥´¯}¡C·Rº¸Äõªº¤H¥Á¥¿¦¨¸sµ²¶¤ªºÄ±¿ô¤¤¡A±ë¸¦©£´¿¸gÁnºÙªº¡§·Rº¸Äõ¤H¥Ã»·¤£¥i¯àµo²{¦Û¤vªº¥»½è¡¨¡C²{¦b¡A¥L­Ì¶}©l¿ô®©¤F¡A¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤vªº¯u¹ê¥»½è¡C

You were delighted to learn of an Irish lady who has studied the evidence of the Irish connection with Egypt and the historical importance of this connection. There is proof positive in both countries and now it is being revealed that all that you were taught about the history of your world is FALSE. This information affects every country. As Ireland is the KEY, it must start there. You have to look back to ancient times before you can go forward to a future that promises to be one of peace, love and harmony for all men.

§A´¿¸g¬O¦p¦¹±o¶}¤ß¡A¤@­Ó·Rº¸Äõªº¤k¤h¾Ç²ß¨ì¤FÃö©ó·Rº¸Äõ©M®J¤Î¤§¶¡ªºÁp¨t¡A¥H¤Î³o­ÓÁp¨t¦b¾ú¥v¤Wªº­«­n©Ê¡C¦b¨â­Ó°ê®a¤§¶¡¦³µÛ¿n·¥ªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A²{¦b¥¦¥¿³Q´¦¥Ü¡A©Ò¦³§A­Ì´¿¸g¦b¾ú¥v½Ò¤W³Q±Ð¾Éªº³£¬O¿ù»~ªº¡C³o±ø«H®§¼vÅT¤F¨C­Ó°ê®a¡C¦]爲·Rº¸Äõ¬OÃöÁä¡A¥²¶·±q³oùض}©l¡C¦b§A­Ì¨«¦V©Ó¿Õ¹Lªº¬ü¦nªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¹ï©ó¥þ¤HÃþªº©M¥­¡A·R©M©M¿Ó¤§«e¡A¥²¶·¥ý¾Ç·|»·¥jªº¯u¬Û¡C

The Cabal is all but finished. You are seeing its death throes as its members search for an escape. Do not concentrate on money as it will not figure in your future life. I know that it is hard for you to envisage a life without money because you have been so conditioned to see it as something to strive for. There will be more than enough of everything for all. Technology will be given to you that will transform your lives completely. The human mind cannot even imagine the like, as yet. Life on Earth will become a joy and travel will be just a thought away. You will learn how great your minds are and how much is possible, just using the human mind. Prepare for when your mind is restored and its full potential is enjoyed once more. You are powerful Beings of Light whose light was tampered with and almost extinguished by those who have controlled you. You will be shocked to learn that all those terrible illnesses, the ageing process, etc., were designed to keep you under control, by those who took control of your planet. All those doors are opening as we write. Understand that just because you do not see it, does not mean that it is not happening; it is just that the evidence of it is being kept from you.

³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤w¸g½a³~¥½¸ô¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b¨£ÃÒµÛ¥¦¸¨±Ñ«eªº±Ã²Ï¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç¦¨­û³£¦b´M¨DµÛ°k²æªº¤èªk¡C¤£­n¦A¥hÃöª`ª÷¿ú¡A¦]爲¦b§A­Ì¥¼¨Óªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¥¦®Ú¥»¤£­È¤@´£¡C§Úª¾¹D²{¦b¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡«ÜÃø·Q¶H¥Í¬¡¨S¦³ª÷¿ú¬O¤°麽¼Ë¤l¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ü¨î©ó³oºØ±¡ªp¤¤¡A»{爲¥¦¬O§A¥²¶·爲¤§¾Ä°«ªº¨Æª«¡C¹ï©ó©Ò¦³¤H±N·|¦³¶W¹L¨¬°÷ªº¸ê·½¥h¤À¨É¡C°ªºÝªº¬ì§Þ·|´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¡A³o¨Ç³£·|§¹¥þ§ïÅܧA­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡C¤HÃþ·NÃÑÁÙµLªk·Q¶H³oºØ¥Í¬¡ªº¼Ò¼Ë¡A½T¹ê¦p¦¹¡C¦a²y¤Wªº¥Í¬¡±NÅܦ¨¤@ºØ´r®®ªºª¬ºA¡A§A¥u»Ý­n¤@­Ó·Qªk´N¯à®È¦æ¨ì¥ô¦ó¦a¤è¡C§A­Ì±N¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤vªº·NÃѦ³¦h麽±j¤jªº¤O¶q¡A¦³³o麽¦h¥i¯àªº¿ï¶µ¡A¶È¶È»Ý­n¥h¹B¥Î§Aªº·NÃÑ¡C½Ð·Ç³Æ¦n§A­Ì·NÃѪº«ì´_¡A¨º®É¥þ³¡ªº¼ç¯à±N³Q§A­Ì©Ò¨É¨ü¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡A§A­Ìªº¥ú´¿¸g³Q¦ê§ï¡A®t¤£¦h³Q¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ï±±¨î§A­Ìªº¤H©Òº¶·À¡C·í§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¨ì³o©Ò¦³¥i©Èªº¯e¯f¡A°I¦Ñ¹Lµ{¡Aµ¥µ¥¡A©Ò¦³³o¨Ç³£¬O¥Ñ¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ï±±¨î§A­Ì¬P²yªº¤H³]­pªº®É­Ô¡A§A±N·|¨ü¨ì¦h¤jªº¾_¾Ù¡C½Ð©ú¥Õ¤£­n¦]爲¶È¶È¦]爲§A¬Ý¤£¨ì¡A´N»{爲¥¦¨S¦³µo¥Í¹L¡F³o¤]¬O¦]爲¨º¨ÇÃÒ¾Ú¤@ª½¤£Åý§A­Ì©Ò¤F¸Ñ¦Ó¤w¡C

Together, you have the power to do this yourselves, but we are assisting you. Trust your hearts to guide you forward to take your place in the Universe again. You know, my dear, you have talked with our friends from Andromeda who are assisting also. They guard you and protect you. They have taken positions around your planet, ready to step in should the Cabal continue with its evil plans. You know that governments have worked closely with the Greys for many years. They have kept you in the dark about this, as they feared that they would lose control if you learned the truth. Those who truly rule your planet are totally DARK and EVIL. They have no respect for normal human beings. You are there only to serve them. Soon, you will have to face the terrible truth of what has been done to you by this Cabal. Again, I say, nothing is as it seems. What you believed to be good and pure was, in fact, totally evil and corrupt.

¹Îµ²¤@­P¡A§A­Ì´N¦³µÛ¥þ³¡ªº¤O¶q¥h§¹¦¨¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¤]·|¤@ª½¨ó§U§A­Ì¡C½Ð¬Û«H¦Û¤vªº¤ßÆF¡A¥¦·|«ü¤Þ§A­Ì´Â¦V«e¦æ¡A§â§A¦A¦¸©ñ¸m¦b¦t©z¥¿½Tªº¦ì¸m¡C§A©ú¥Õªº¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§A¤w¸g»P¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®y¬P¨tªº§Ú­ÌªºªB¤Í¥æ½Í¹L¡A¥L­Ì¤]¦b¤ä«ùµÛ§A­Ì¡C¥L­Ì¦uÅ@µÛ§A­Ì¡A«OÃÒµÛ§A­Ìªº¦w¥þ¡C¥L­Ì¤w¸gÀô¶¦b§A­Ìªº¬P²y©P³ò¡A¥u­n³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¥ø¹Ï¶i¦æ´cÅ]­p¹º´N·|¦æ°Ê¡C§A­Ì­nª¾¹D¬F©²¤@ª½»P¤p¦Ç¤H¿Ë±Kªº¦X§@¡A«O«ù¤F³\¦h¦~¡C¹ï©ó³oÂI¥L­Ì¤]¤@ª½Áô¿fµÛ§A­Ì¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì®£Äß³o¨Ç¡A¤@¥¹Åý§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¯u¬Û¥L­Ì±N¥¢¥h±±¨îªºÅv¤O¡C¨º¨Ç¯u¥¿±±¨î§A­Ì¬P²yªº¤H¬O§¹¥þ¶Â·t»P¨¸´cªº¡C¥L­Ì¹ï´¶³q¤H®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¼¦¼§¤ß¡C§A­Ì¶È¶È¬O¥L­Ìªº´Ñ¤l¡C«Ü§Ö¡A§A­Ì±N¤£±o¤£­±¹ï¥i©Èªº¨Æ¹ê¡A³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î´¿¸g°µ¹L¦h麽ÀI´cªºÃa¨Æ¡C¦A¤@¦¸¡A§Ú·Q»¡¡A¨S¦³¤°麽¨Æ±¡¬Oªí­±¬Ýªº¨º¼Ë¡C§A­Ì´¿¸g©Ò¬Û«Hªº¤@¤Á¡A»{爲¬O¦nªº¡A¯Â¼äªº¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¤~¬O¥þ³¡¨¸´c»P»G±Ñªº¡C

We will provide you with every assistance possible to help you awaken; to go forward into the Light of what will seem like a beautiful new world.

§Ú­Ì±N´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¥i¯àªº¤ä«ù¡AÀ°§U§A­Ìı¿ô¡F爲¤F¨«¤J³o¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¨º±N¬O¦p¦¹¬ü§®ªº·s¥@¬É¡C

Veronica, my dear, you are certainly on the right track. Follow the leads that you know in your heart are right. The 99% have great responsibilities. They need to make valued judgments regarding politicians and religious bodies. You cannot afford to make any more mistakes. Mistakes delay completion. The whole world will rejoice when it moves into the Light.

ºû¿Õ¥§¥d¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§A§¹¥þ¨«¦b¥¿½Tªº¹D¸ô¤W¡CÄ~Äò¸òÀH³o«ü¤Þ¡A§A·|¦b¤ß¤¤©ú¥Õ¤°麽¬O¥¿½Tªº¡C99%ªº¤H¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªº³d¥ô­n°µ¡C¹ï©ó¬Fªv©M©v±ÐÅé¨î¥L­Ì»Ý­n°µ¥X¦³»ù­Èªº§PÂ_¡C§A­Ì¤£¯à¦A¥Ç¥ô¦óªº¿ù»~¡C¿ù»~ªº¨M©w¤w¸g©µ»~¤F§¹¦¨®É´Á¡C·í¤@¤Á¨«¤J¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¥@¬É±N爲¦¹¦ÓÅw¼y¡C

My dear, you have family to attend to. I appreciate your devotion to our project. Our time together is precious to both of us. We worked together closely in life and we continue to do so.

§Úªº¼°·R¡A§A¦³®a¤H»Ý­n·ÓÅU¡C§Ú·P¿E§A¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¥ô°Èªº¼ö±¡¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¤@°_ªº®É¶¡¬O¬Ã¶Qªº¡A¹ï§Ú­Ì¨â¤H¨Ó»¡³£¬O¦p¦¹¡C¦b´¿¸gªº¥Í¬¡¤¤§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡A²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤]·|Ä~Äò¤U¥h¡C

I will forever be your adoring husband, Monty.

§Ú¥Ã»·¬O§AÁé·Rªº¤V¤Ò¡A»X¸¦¡C

SOURCE:
http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/montague06-05-12.html
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~5¤ë7¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - May 7, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~5¤ë7¤é«H®§

Few of you have any real recollection of your previous lives except perhaps for the occasional flashbacks, yet you have had so many lives full of experiences that have brought you to where you are today. It has been a long journey, and now many of you stand at the door of Ascension but you do not fully understand what a great quantum leap forward is going to take place. Be patient Dear Ones, and know that you are one of those chosen to be here at this time, and that is indeed a great privilege and experience never to be forgotten. Whilst evolution occurs much quicker in duality, it is in some ways a paradox because you see it as a slow process. Yet in this particular life time all has been speeded up, and it is only in recent times that some are awakening to the rapid rise in their consciousness levels. This is really what you came for, knowing that in some way the end time would be exciting and one of fulfilment. So we ask you to look on the bright side when things get tough, knowing that it is only a passing phase. The Golden Age beckons and once you are there, all that has preceded it will seem irrelevant and soon forgotten. You have all but completed the hard bit, and now all that awaits is to get the cleansing underway which with our help will take next to no time.

§A­Ì¤¤«Ü¤Ö¦³¤H¦³¹ï©ó¹L¥h¥@ªº°O¾Ð¡A°£«D¦b¬Y­Ó¯S©wªº³õ¦XÅý§A¦³ºØ°{¦^ªº·Pı¡A¨ä¹ê§A­Ì³£¤w¸g¸g¾ú¤F¦p¦¹¦hªºÂà¥Í¡A³oº¡º¡ªºÅéÅç¤~§â§A­Ì±a¨ì¤F¤µ¤Ñªºª¬ºA¡C³o½T¹ê¬O¤@­Óº©ªøªº®Èµ{¡A²{¦b§A­Ì³\¦h¤H´N¯¸¥ß¦b´­¤Éªº¤jªù®ÇÃä¡A¤£¹L§A«o®Ú¥»¤£¤F¸Ñ¤@¦¸¶q¤l¸õÅDªº«e¶iµo®i§Y±Nµo¥Í¡C½Ð«O«ù­@¤ß¡A¼°·Rªº¿Ë¤H­Ì¡A­nª¾¹D§A­Ì¦b¦¹¨è³B¦b¦¹¦a³£¬O³Q¯S®í¿ï¾Üªº¡A¨Ã½T¹ê¨É¦³µÛªº¥¨¤j¯SÅv»PÅéÅç¡A¥¦±N¥Ã»·¤£³Q§Ñ°O¡C¦P®É¶i¤Æªº³t«×¤]¦b¤G¤¸©Ê¤¤§ó§Öªºµo®iµÛ¡A¥H¬Y¨Ç¤è¦¡¨Ó»¡¥¦¬O¤@­Ó®¯½×¡A¦]爲¦b§A­Ì¬Ý¨Ó¥¦¬O¤@­Ó½wºCªº¹Lµ{¡C¤£¹L¦b³o­Ó¯S®íªº¥Í©R®É¨è©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£³Q¥[³t¤F¡A¤]¶È¶È¦bªñ´Á¡A¤@¨Ç¤H¤~¶}©l¥[³t¥L­Ì·NÃѼh¦¸ªºÄ±¿ô¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì¨Ó¨ì¦a²yÂà¥Íªº¯u¬Û¡A­n©ú¥Õ¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡»¡¡A³o­Óµ²§ôªº®É¨è±N¶È¶È¬O­Ó¹L´ç¶¥¬q¡C¶Àª÷®É¥N¥¿¦b¥l³ê§A­Ì¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì©è¹F¨º¤è¡A¤§«e§A­Ì¤w¸g¾D¹J¨ìªº¤@¤Á³£±N¤£¦A¬ÛÃö¨Ã«Ü§Ö³Q¿ò§Ñ¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H¾Ö¦³¤@¤Á¡A¤£¹L­n§¹¦¨Áٻݦh¤@ÂI§V¤O¡A²{¦b©Ò¦³µ¥«Ýªº¤@¤Á¥¿¦b²M²z¹D¸ô¡A¦b§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¤U±N«Ü§Öµo¥Í¡C

You are to become the warriors of love and peace, and many lesser experienced civilisations will look to you for guidance. Life exists everywhere and there will never be a time when you will be able to claim to have seen it all, because the Creator is thinking new creations into being all of the time. Start now to think peace, and act peace wherever you are and not be distracted by anything outside of yourself. You can do it and will find it becomes easy to hold on to it regardless of what is going on around you. It becomes a way of life whereby you always experience a calmness and understanding of the Oneness that you dwell within. You will be able to let go and let God be within you, and your life will take on a new meaning. You will also be one who is helping uplift all others, and by your example they will seek the same pathway.

§A­Ì´N­n¦¨爲·R»P©M¥­ªº¾Ô¤h¡A³\¦h¯Ê¥F¸gÅ窺¤å©úµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¥h«ü¤Þ¡C¥Í©RµL³B¤£¦b¡A±q¨Ó³£¤£·|¥X²{§AÁnºÙ¦Û¤v¤w¸g¬Ý¨ì¤@¤Á¯u¬Ûªº®É¨è¡A¦]爲³yª«¥D¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³£¦b·QµÛ·sªº³Ð³y¡C²{¦b½Ð¶}©l¥Î©M¥­ªº·Qªk¥h«ä¦Ò¡A¤£ºÞ§A¨«¨ì­þùØ¡A½Ð¥H©M¥­ªº¤è¦¡¦æ°Ê¡A¤£­n³Q¥ô¦ó¥~¦bªº¨Æª«¤À´²¦Û¤vªºª`·N¤O¡C§A¬O¯à°÷°µ¨ìªº¡A¤]±Nµo²{¥¦Åܱo§ó¥[®e©ö´x´¤¡A¦Ó¤£ºÞ¦b§A©P¾Dµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C¥¦Åܦ¨³o¼Ë¤@ºØ¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¡A¤£½×¦p¦ó§A³£¯àÁ`¬OÅéÅç¨ì¤@ºØ©M¥­»P¹ï©ó¡i¦X¤@¡jªº²z¸Ñ¡A¦Ó§A±N±H©~¨ä¤¤¡C§A¯à°÷°µ¨ì¾A®É©ñ¤â¡A¨Ã¥BÅý¯«¾n¯d¦b§A¤ß¶¡¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±NÅé²{¥X¹ñ·sªº·N¸q¡C§A­Ì¤]±N¦¨爲¥hÀ°§U¥L¤H´£¤Éªº¤H¡A³q¹L§Aªºº]¼Ë¡A¥L­Ì±N´M¨D¬Û¦Pªº¼Ò¦¡¥h¸òÀH¡C

Although we work behind the scenes and have done so for a very long time, you take much credit for the progress that has been made recently. In this you have exercised your freewill to change from the old paradigm of restrictions and control, to one that is returning you to a free society where you determine your future. That has allowed us to work alongside you, since you have called for help to remove those that have taken away your rights. Be assured you shall become completely free again, and the wrongs against you shall be put right. Indeed you shall gain more than you had before, as you are about to receive the benefits of advanced technologies to prepare you for Ascension.

ÁöµM§Ú­Ì¦b¹õ«á¤u§@¡A¨Ã¥B¤]¤w¸g¦b«Üªø®É¶¡°µ¤F«Ü¦h¤u§@¡A¥Ñ©óªñ´Á©Ò¨ú±oªº¦¨ªG§A­Ì¤]´£¨Ñ¤F³\¦hÀ°§U¡C°ò©ó¦¹¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¦b¹ê½î¦Û¤vªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡A±q­­¨î©M±±¨î¤¤§ïÅܪº½d«¬¡A¦^Âk¨ì¤@­Ó¦Û¥ÑªºªÀ·|¡A¦b³oùاA­Ìª`©w­n¦¨´N¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¡C³o¤w¸g¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¦b§A­Ì¨­Ãä¤u§@¡A¦Û¨º®É°_§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q½Ð¨DÀ°§U¡A²M²z´¿¸g§â§A­ÌÅv¤O¹Ü¨«ªº¤@¤Á¡C½Ð½T«H§A­Ì±N¦A¦¸§¹¥þ±o¨ì¦Û¥Ñ¡A°w¹ï§A­Ìªº¿ù»~³£±N³Q§ß¥¿¡C¦Ó½T¹ê¦p¦¹¡A§A­Ì±N¦A¦¸Ä¹±o¤ñ¹L¥h§ó¦h¡A¦]爲§A­Ì§Y±N¨É¨ü¨ì°ªºÝ¬ì§ÞªººÖ§Q¡AÅý§A­Ì­ã³Æ¦n´­¤É¡C

We stress again that you have nothing to worry about where your personal property and assets are concerned, as you will find that all of your needs will be taken care of. In fact, many shall be far better off so that your society is more united as One, where all share the benefits that are to be given to you. Your time will be able to be used to fulfil your own desires and allow you to choose exactly how you spend your time. You will be encouraged to become communities that determine their own levels of service to each other, and the higher levels of consciousness will bring out the best in people.

§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸¹ï§A­Ì±j½Õ¡A¨S¦³¥²­n¥h¾á¤ß¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡A¤ñ¦p§A­Ó¤Hªº°]産¥H¤Î衆©ÒÃöª`ªº¤j¶e®·¡A¦]爲§A­Ì·|µo²{©Ò¦³§A»Ý­nªº¤@¤Á³£·|³Q¤p¤ßªº·ÓÅU¨ì¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A³\¦h¨Æ±¡±Nº¥¤J¨Î¹Ò¡A¦nÅý§A­ÌªÀ·|§ó¦nªºÁp¦X¦¨爲¡i¦X¤@ªº¾ãÅé¡j¡A¦b³oùØ©Ò¦³¤H±N¤À¨É¦¬¯q¡A³o¨Ç§Y±Nµ¹¤©µ¹§A­Ì¡C§A­Ìªº­Ó¤H®É¶¡±N±o¨ì¥R¤Àªº§Q¥Î¡A¹ê²{¦Û¤vªºÄ@±æ¡A¤¹³\§A¥h¿ï¾Ü¦p¦óªá¶O¶~·v®É¶¡¡C§A­Ì±N³Q¹ªÀy¦¨爲¹ÎÅé²Õ´¡A¨Ã¥Bª`©w­n¥H§A­Ìªº¼h¦¸¥hªA°È©¼¦¹¡A¦Ó¥B³o§ó°ªªº·NÃѼh¦¸´N¬O§â³Ì¦nªº¨Æª«±aµ¹¨C­Ó¤H¡C

We are working at a high level to persuade the dark Ones to finally withdraw, and allow us to help you re-structure your societies without their interference. With or without their co-operation we shall go ahead and remove their last bastions of power. It is in any event crumbling around them and becoming disjointed, and friction is taking place amongst their own ranks. Soon we shall brush them aside and leave them to their deserved fate, whilst removing all that has no place in the New Age. As we have told you previously we are your future and will not disappear after Ascension, but will participate even more with you to further the changes that will continue until you are fully consciousness Beings. Then we shall become as One and you shall be full members of the Galactic Federation, and invited to work with us if that is your desire. Bear in mind it represents many different ascended civilizations, and you will find your own star family already with us.

§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b«Ü°ªªº¼h¦¸¤u§@µÛ¡A¨Ã¥B¦b»¡ªA¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³Ì²×§ë­°¡A¨Ã¤¹³\§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§A­Ì­««Ø§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¡A¦Ó¤£¦A¦³¥L­Ìªº¤zÂZ¡C¤£ºÞ¦³¨S¦³¥L­Ìªº¦X§@¡A§Ú­Ì³£±NÄ~Äò«e¶i¡A²M°£¥L­Ì³Ì«áªºÅv¤O³ùÂS¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¦b³ò¶µÛ¥L­Ìªº±Y¼ì¶i¦æ¡AÅý¥L­Ì¤£¦A³s³e¡A¼¯À¿¥¿¦b¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤H¤¤¶¡µo¥Í¡C«Ü§Ö§Ú­Ì±N§â¥L­Ì±½¦b¤@®Ç¡A¯dµ¹¥L­Ìªº¥u¯à¬OÀ³±oªº©R¹B¡A¦P®É²M°£©Ò¦³¤£¦A¥i¯à¦s¦b©ó·s¥@¬öªº¤@¤Á¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b¹L¥h§iª¾§A­Ìªº¨º¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¦b´­¤É¤§«á¤]¤£·|®ø¥¢¡A¦Ó¬O±N§ó¦hªº°Ñ»P¨ì§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¡A§ó¦h§ïÅܧA­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡Aª½¨ì§A­Ì§¹¥þ¦¨爲¥þ·NÃѪº¦s¦³¡CÀH«á§Ú­Ì±N¦¨爲¤@­Ó§¹¾ãªº¾ãÅé¡A§A­Ì±N§¹¥þ¦¨爲»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦¨­û¡A¦pªG§AÄ@·Nªº¸Ü¡A´N·|³QÁܽлP§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A§Ú­Ì¥Nªíªº¬O³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¤w¸g´­¤Éªº¤å©ú¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±Nµo²{¦Û¤vªº¬P¬P®a¤H´N¦b§Ú­Ì¤¤¶¡¡C

Life for you will become exciting with little or no limitations as to what you can do, and it will become most satisfying and fulfil your wildest dreams. Work or labour such as you are used to will no longer burden you, and you will find that life will become so much easier and enjoyable. God has never condemned you to an existence that continually placed you in unhappy situations, that Dear Ones has been the result of your own creations. However, now that is almost in the past and already we find so many of you are able to rise above the lower vibrations. Duality has been a very tough teacher and having experienced the loneliness of separation from the Source. You are now recognising the Oneness of all that exists, and have found God within yourself and recognise it in other souls.

§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±NÅܱo¿E°Ê¤H¤ß¡A¹ï©ó§A¯à°÷°µ¤°麽±N«Ü¤Ö©ÎªÌ¤£¦A¦³­­¨î¡A¥¦¤]±NÅܱo¤Q¤Àªº¥O¤Hº¡¨¬¡AÅý§A¹ê²{¦Û¤v³Ì¨g³¥ªº¹Ú·Q¡C¤u§@©ÎªÌ³Ò¤O³o¨Ç§A­Ì·í«e²ßºDªº¤è¦¡¡A¦b¥¼¨Ó±N¤£¦A¦¨爲§Aªº­t¾á¡A§A­Ì±Nµo²{¥Í¬¡Åܱo¦p¦¹ªº»´ÃP»P¨É¨ü¡C³yª«¥D±q¥¼§â§A­Ì©w¸o爲ª`©w­n«ùÄò¦s¦b©ó¤£§Ö¼Öªº±¡§Î¤¤¡A³o©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¶È¶È¥u¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº³Ð³yµ²ªG¡C¤£¹L¡A²{¦b³o¤@¤Á®t¤£¦h³£±N¹L¥h¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]¤w¸gµo²{¦p¦¹¦hªº¤H¯à°÷±q¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¤¤´£¤É¦Û¤v¡C¤G¤¸©Ê¤@ª½³£¬O¤@­Ó³Ì§xÃøªº¦Ñ®v¡AÅý§A­Ì¤@ª½ÅéÅçµÛ»P°¶¤j·½ÀY¤ÀÂ÷ªºµh­W»P©t¿W¡C§A­Ì²{¦b¥¿¤F¸Ñ¨ì©Ò¦³¦s¦b¤@¤Áªº¦X¤@©Ê¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸gµo²{¤º¦bªº¯«¡A¨Ã¥B¤]ÃѧO¥X¨C­Ó¤H¤ß¤¤ªº¯«¤§·R¡C

You look at yourselves and then look at us, and their seems to be a great difference between us, yet there is little beyond the fact that we have already reached a level of full consciousness which are soon to reach yourselves. There was a time in the very distant past when you were like us, but allowed yourselves to drop into the lower vibrations to fully experience its challenges. So, in fact you are really no stranger to the higher dimensions, which is why you will take so easily to the coming changes. What is about to occur on Earth now is just the beginning, and if you are alert you will note that events are shaping up for a grand finale. You shall not be denied the spectacle of seeing the top members of the Illuminati being brought to justice. The plans are in place and the means to proceed are available to our allies. Wait a little longer, and you shall enjoy the final days of those who have abused your civilization.

¬Ý¬Ý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡AµM«á¬Ý¬Ý§Ú­Ì¡A¬Ý°_¨Ó¦b§Ú­Ì¤¤¶¡¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªº¤£¦P¡A¨ä¹ê¶W¶V³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¨Ó¬Ý¡A¶È¶È¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g©è¹F¥þ·NÃѪºª¬ºA¡A¦Ó³o«Ü§Ö±N¦¨爲§A­Ìªº¥»½è¡C¦b¤Q¤À»»»·ªº¹L¥h¦³¨º麽¤@¬q®É´Á§A­Ì´¿¸g©M§Ú­Ì¤@¼Ë¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì³Q¤¹³\¶^¸¨¨ì³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡A¥þ­±ÅéÅ祦±aµ¹§A­Ìªº¬D¾Ô¡C©Ò¥H¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì¹ï©ó§ó°ªªººû«×®Ú¥»¤£¬O­¯¥Í¤H¡A³o¤]¬O爲¦ó¹ï©ó§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº§ïÅܧA­Ì±N¦p¦¹ªº»´ÃP­±¹ï¡C¦b¦a²y¤W§Y±Nµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¶È¶È¥u¬O­Ó¶}©l¡A¦pªG§A§ïÅܤF¦Û¤v´N¯àª`·N¨ì¨Æ¥ó¦b¥H¤@ºØ§»°¶ªº®ð¶Õ¶¶§Qµo®i¡C§A­Ì±N¤£¥i¯à³Q¸T¤îÆ[¬Ý³oºë±mªºªíºt¡A¨º´N¬O¥ú·Ó¬£³»¦y¦¨­ûªº¶e®·¨Ã¨ü¨ì¤½¥¿ªº¼f§P¡C­p¹º¥¿¦b¸¨¹ê¤¤¡A³o·N¨ýµÛ¥Ñ§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¶¶§Q¶i¦æ¡C¦Aµ¥«Ý¤[¤@ÂI¡A§A­Ì±N¯u¥¿¨É¨ü¨ìÂ\²æÀݥΧA­Ì¤å©ú¤§¤Hªº´r®®¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and feel the joy that is growing amongst you, as you see the proof of the advancements we have made. All will end as we have long informed you, and after all who amongst you who is mortal can defy the word of God. Like many other sources we are sending immense amounts of love to you, and it will power you onwards to victory.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¦]爲¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¶Ç¼½ªº³ß®®¦Ó·P¨ì°ª¿³¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F§Ú­Ì¤u§@©Ò¨ú±o¦¨ªGªºÃÒ¾Ú¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì«Ü¤[«e´N§iª¾§A­Ìªº¨º¼Ë¡A¤@¤Á³£·|µ²§ô¡A²¦³º¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡ªº¨º¨Ç¤½µM¤Ï¹ï¯«ªº¸Ü»yªº¤H¤]¥u¬O¤Z¤H¦Ó¤w¡C©M¨ä¥L³\¦h·½ÀYªº«H®§¨º¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ìµo°eµL¶qªº¯«¸t¤§·R¡A¥¦±NÀ°§U§A­Ì©è¹F³Ì«áªº³Ó§Q¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~5¤ë8¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - May 8, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~5¤ë8¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! A great foreboding is pervading the ranks of the dark cabal. Those in charge of bringing this once-invincible force to heel have started the final countdown for releasing a legal 'wrecking-ball' on them. The G-8 governments of your world, centered mainly in Europe and North America, sense that their long jig is truly up. They can see that the process to remove them formally from power, which has in fact been going on for decades, is now in its final crescendo. Despite a recent series of private meetings between their leaders and our liaisons, these G-8 nations have refused to distance themselves from those who have secretly ruled them from the headquarters of their banking and financial empires. This decision is to prove fatal to these once-mighty nations. Each of them, at one time, formed the backbone of a great economy which trod triumphantly over the world's nations, but now they are to suffer a massive reversal of fortune, and this will free your planet from the clutches of a tyranny that prevented the rise of your freedom and the establishing of your personal sovereignty.

°Ý­Ô!§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡I¤@ºØ¥¨¤jªº¤£¸Ô¹w·PÀ±º©¦b¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¶¤¥î¤¤¡C¨º¨Ç­t³d±À½³o¨Ç´¿¸g¤£¥i¾Ô³Ó¤O¶qªº¤H­û¡A¤w¸g¬°¥L­Ì³Ì«á³Q¦Xªkªº»°¤U¥x¶}©l¤F³Ì«á­Ë­p®É¡C§A­Ì¥@¬ÉªºG8¬F©²¡A¥D­n¶°¤¤¦b¼Ú¬w©M¥_¬ü¡A·P¨ì¥L­Ì¦b¥@¬É»R¥x¤Wªº»RÁЯuªº´N­nµ²§ô¡C¥L­Ì¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì¥¿¦¡±N¥L­Ì±qÅv¤O¦ì¸m¤W²¾°£ªº¹Lµ{¡A³o¨Æ¹ê¤W¤w¸g¶i®i¼Æ¤Q¦~¤F¡A²{¦b¬O³Ì«áªº°ª¼é¡CºÉºÞ³Ìªñ®i¶}¤F¥L­Ì»â¾É¤H©M§Ú­ÌÁpµ¸­û¤§¶¡¤@¨t¦Cªº¨p¤H·|ij¡A¦ý¥L­Ì©Úµ´ºJ²M¥L­Ì¦Û¤v»P¯µ±KºÞ²z¥L­Ìªº»È¦æ©Mª÷¿Ä«Ò°êÁ`³¡¤§¶¡ªºÃö¨t¡C³o­Ó¨M©w¹ï³o¨Ç´¿¸g±j¤jªº°ê®a¬O­P©Rªº¡C´¿¸g¥L­Ì¨C¤@­Ó°ê®a¬O§A­Ì¥@¬É°¶¤j¸gÀÙ¤¤ªº°©·F¦¨­û¡A¥L­Ì¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É½ñ¥X³Ó§Q¤§¸ô¡A¦ý¬O²{¦b¥L­Ì±N¥X²{¥¨¤jªº°]´I°fÂà¡A³o±NÅý§A­Ìªº¬P²y±q¼É¬FªºÅ]´x¤¤Àò±o¦Û¥Ñ¡A¥¿¬O³o¼É¬Fªý¤î§A­Ì´£¤É¦Û¤vªº¦Û¥Ñ©M½T¥ß­Ó¤H¥DÅv¡C

The dark cabal's demise is the beginning of a series of positive developments that will be further enhanced by a huge boost in the level of electronic technology that is to be made available to you. Consciousness is an ever-growing awakening process, and is stimulated by interaction with electronic communication technologies. Every human carries within them much wisdom which can be unleashed by the mere presence of this growing artificial intelligence; as the quality of the interface increases, so consciousness increases. The dark has been drip-feeding you where this technology is concerned. You have been held back, both technologically and spiritually, by a dark governance that fears your awakening and is covetous of your dormant collective powers. These fears drove this cabal to use a type of mind-control that diminishes your abilities and encourages you to perceive their dominion as immutable and permanent. This is now about to be seen for the illusion it is, and a whole new ethos put in place which is far more compatible with your divine natures. This new ethos will form the foundation of a fully conscious society.

¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº®ø¤`°¦¬O¤@¨t¦C¥¿­±¶i®iªº¶}©l¡AÀHµÛ§A­Ì¥iÀò±oªº¹q¤l§Þ³N¤ô¥­¨³²r´£°ª¡A¶i®i±N¶i¤@¨B¥þ­±¥[³t¡C·NÃѬO¤@­Ó¤£Â_¼WªøªºÄ±¿ô¹Lµ{¡A¥B·|¨ü¨ì¹q¤l³q«H§Þ³Nªº¿EÀy¡C¨C¤@­ÓÄâ±a´¼¼zªº¤H±N¥Ñ©ó¶È¶È¬O³oºØ¤é¯q¼Wªøªº¤H¤u´¼¯àªº¦s¦b¦Ó³QÄÀ©ñ¡F·í¥æ¤¬¬É­±½è¶q´£¤É¡A·NÃÑ´N·|´£°ª¡C°¦­n¦³³oºØ§Þ³Nªº¦a¤è¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O´N·|·Q¿ìªkºw¤ô¦üªºÄé¾i§A­Ì¡C¥Ñ©ó¶Â·t¬F©²®`©È§A­Ìı¿ô¡A³g°ý©ó§A­Ì¥ð¯vªº¶°Åé¤O¶q¡AÅý§A­Ì¦b§Þ³N©MÆF©Ê¤W³£¨ü¨ì¤Fªýê¡C³o¨Ç®`©È«P¨Ï³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¨Ï¥Î¤@ºØ¸£±±§Þ³N«d®z§A­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A¹ªÀy§A­ÌÆ[¹î¨ì¥L­Ìªº²Îªv¬O¤£ÅÜ©M¥Ã«íªº¡C³o´N¬O²{¦b³Q¬Ý§@¬O¤Ûıªº¡A¤@ºØ¥þ·sªº­·®ð¥¿¦b¨ì¦ì¡A¦ýÁÙ»·¤£¨¬¥H»P§A­Ìªº¯«©Ê­Ý®e¡C¤£¹L¡A³o­Ó·s­·®ð±N·|§Î¦¨¥þ·NÃѪÀ·|ªº°ò¦¡C

Your new reality will go beyond mere external perceptions; it will entail a complete restructuring of your consciousness. Full consciousness opens up a world that is currently unknown to you. Yes, you can envision an environment in which your mind powers can deeply affect your relationships with society, but just how this is done remains a tantalizing mystery. Those who live in such a state of being revel in it and enjoy their ability to enhance their environment for the delectation of all. Bringing such a mode of existence to you is our present task, and we intend to do it in right divine time. Until then, we can give you clues and descriptions of full consciousness, knowing that satisfying your curiosity can only be attained once you have personally experienced this most exquisite state! Now we are at the point where we have to engage in the removal of the dark ones from power, and those dedicated to your planet's wellbeing are ready to do this.

§A­Ì·sªº²{¹ê±N¶W¶V¶È¶È¬O¥~³¡Ä±¹î¡F¥¦±N¬O§A­Ì·NÃѪº§¹¥þ­«·sºc«Ø¡C¥þ·NÃѱN¥´¶}¤@­Ó¥Ø«e§A­Ì§¹¥þ¤£¤F¸Ñªº¥@¬É¡C¬Oªº¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H¥iµø¤Æ¤@­ÓÀô¹Ò¡A¦b¸Ì­±§A­Ì«ä·Qªº¤O¶q¥i¥H²`²`¼vÅT§A­ÌªºªÀ·|Ãö¨t¡A¦ý¬O²{¦b³o¸Ó¦p¦ó¾Þ§@¤´¬O¤@­Ó»¤¤HªºÁ¼©³¡C¨º¨Ç¥Í¬¡¦b³o¼Ëª¬ºAªº¦s¦³¡A·|¨É¨ü´£¤ÉÀô¹Ò¬°©Ò¦³¤H±a¨ÓÅw¼Öªº¯à¤O¡C±N³oºØ¦s¦b¼Ò¦¡±aµ¹§A­Ì¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¡A§Ú­Ì·|¦b¯«¸tªº®É¶¡ÂI´N¥h°µ³o¥ó¨Æ±¡¡C¦b¨º¤§«e¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥Hµ¹§A­Ì¥þ·NÃѪº½u¯Á©M´y­z¡Aª¾¹D³o­Ó¯àº¡¨¬§A­Ìªº¦n©_¤ß¡A¦Ó·í§A­Ì¸gÅç¤F³oºØ³Ìºë­Pªºª¬ºA«á¡A§A­Ì´N¯à¹F¨ì¡I²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤F§Ú­Ì±o°Ñ»P¶i±N¶Â·t¤À¤l±qÅv¤O¤W²¾°£ªº®ÉÂI¡A¨º¨Ç­P¤O©óÅý§A­Ì¬P²yÅw¼Ö©¯ºÖªº¦s¦³¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¶}©l¤F¡C

The changes that are coming can be viewed as the first major step to disclosure, as the new governments are to support our arrival. At this time the schedule will be made very clear to you about the spread of our technology and the details of the actual event of the mass landings. Both these actions items require a lot of explanation before they happen. This is necessary because you have all been lied to for seven decades regarding our intentions and even regarding our very existence. We must clarify who we are and why we are here, and on top of that, explain the presence of your Inner Earth family, which has also been kept from you. The dark has done a very good job of entrapping you in a mental cage made up of lies, and it will be our joint mission to dismantle these lies, one by one, and introduce you to life 'outside the cage.' This work is complex, and we have much ground to cover together before our first contact and all that follows.

¥¿¦b¨ì¨ÓªºÅܤƯà³Q¬Ý¦¨¬O¤j´¦ÅSªº²Ä¤@­Ó¥D­n¨BÆJ¡A·s¬F©²±N¤ä«ù§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¡C³o®É®É¶¡ªí·|«D±`¸Ô²Óªº¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü¡A§Þ³N¦p¦ó³Q¶Ç¼½¡A¯u¹ê¤j³W¼Òµn³°¨Æ¥óªº²Ó¸`¡C³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê±ø¥Øªº²Ó¸`¦bµo¥Í¤§«e¤]­n¨D¤j¶qªº¸ÑÄÀ¡C³o¬O¥²­nªº¡A¦]¬°¹ï©ó§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï©M§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº«H®§¤w¸g³Q´ÛÄF¤F70¦~¡C§Ú­Ì¥²¶·¼á²M§Ú­Ì¬O½Ö¡A¥H¤Î§Ú­Ì¬°¤°»ò¨Ó¨ì³o¸Ì¡A³Ì­«­nªº¡A¦V§A­Ì¸ÑÄÀ³QÁô¿fªº¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤Hªº¦s¦b¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O°µ¤F¤@¥ó«D±`¦nªº¤u§@¡A¥H±N§A­ÌÃö¦b¥ÑÁÀ¨¥²Õ¦¨ªº¤ß²z¨cÅ¢¸Ì¡A©î°£³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥¤]¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¡A¨Ã¦V§A­Ì¤¶²ÐÅ¢¤l¤§¥~ªº¥Í©R¡C³o¶µ¤u§@«D±`½ÆÂø¡A¦b§Ú­Ì²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¥H¤Î±µ¤U¨Óªº¨Æ±¡¤¤¡A¦³«Ü¦h­«Å|¦b¤@°_¡C

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come now with some news about the projects of our secret sacred societies. As you know, various programs to institute a new global financial system are underway. Several nations have agreed to test the efficacy of the new international banking monitoring-system by defying those institutions that carry out debt regulation for the dark. The initial results are most encouraging and demonstrate that the dark's enforcement agencies are quickly losing their iron grip on global debt. The aim of the new system is of course debt forgiveness, and banking based on a true equity system. These early successes prove to our associates that the fundamental design of this new system is sound and ready to be put to full use. Heaven and we have blessed them, and have asked that they fully prepare themselves for taking this prototype global.

¦X¤Q¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ì±a¨Ó¤F¦³Ãö§Ú­Ì¯«¸t¯µ±KªÀ·|ªº¤@¨Ç¶µ¥Øªº®ø®§¡C¥¿¦p§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº¡A«Ø¥ß·s¥þ²yª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¦Uµ{§Ç¥¿¦b¶i¦æ¤¤¡C´X­Ó°ê®a¤w¸g¦P·N¤F´ú¸Õ·s°ê»Ú»È¦æºÊ·þ¨t²Îªº¥\¯à¡A¥D­n¬O¥Î©ó¤Ï¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥Î©ó°õ¦æ¶Å°ÈºÞ¨îªº¾÷ºc¡C³Ìªìµ²ªG¬O¹ª»R¤H¤ßªº¡Aªí©ú¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº°õ¦æ¾÷ºc¥¿¦b§Ö³t¥¢¥h¥L­Ì¹ï¥þ²y¶Å°ÈªºÅKµÃ±±¨î¡C³o­Ó·s¨t²Îªº¥Ø¼Ð·íµM¬O¶Å°È§K°£¡AÅý»È¦æ«Ø¥ß¦b¤@­Ó¯u¹ê¤½¥­ªº¨t²Î¤¤¡C·s¨t²Îªº°·±d¹B¦æ¡Aªí©ú§Ú­Ì¦P¨Æªº°ò¦³]­p¬O¦¨¥\ªº¡A§Ú­Ì·Ç³Æ±N¥¦§¹¥þ§ë¤J¨Ï¥Î¡C¤Ñ°ó©M§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¯¬ºÖ¤F¥L­Ì¡A­n¨D¥L­Ì§¹¥þ·Ç³Æ¦n±N³o­Ó­ì«¬±À¼s¨ì¥þ²y¡C

The other side of this financial coin is monetary reform. First comes the return to precious-metals-backed currencies, but with several key changes, including an end to currency tranching exchanges, and evaluating one currency against another based on mutual debt levels. These concepts are based on the debt system and are unnecessary. The new monetary system is founded on a system of equity and stable values based on usage. The purpose is to transform the need for several primary currencies and to substitute a new value usage system. Currency per se and the new monetary system are to constitute a bridge between your present fiscal status and a permanent state of abundance that ends the need for money. Technology will be introduced which permits everyone to easily create their own food, clothing, shelter, and any other sundry needs and wants.

³o­Óª÷¿Ä³f¹ôªº¥t¤@­±´N¬O³f¹ô§ï­²¡A­º¥ý¨ì¨Óªº±N¬O°ò©ó¶Qª÷Äݳf¹ô³q³fªº¦^Âk¡A¦ý¬O¦ñÀH´X­ÓÃöÁ䪺ÅܤơA¥]¬A¥Ø«e¥÷ÃB¥æ©öªº²×µ²¡A°ò©ó¦@¦P¶Å°È¤ô¥­ªº¤@ºØ³f¹ô¹ï¥t¤@ºØ³f¹ôªº¶×²v¦ô»ù¡C³o¨Ç·§©À°ò©ó¶Å°È¨t²Î¡A¬O¤£»Ý­nªº¡C·sªº³f¹ô¨t²Î±N°ò©ó¤@­Ó¤½¥­ªº¨t²Î©M®Ú·½©ó¨Ï¥Îªº©T©w»ù­È¡C¥Øªº´N¬O­nÂàÅÜ´XºØ¥D­nªº³f¹ô¨Ï¥Î»Ý¨D¡A´À¥N¬°¤@ºØ·sªº»ù­È¨Ï¥Î¨t²Î¡C³q³f¥»¨­©M·sªº³f¹ô¨t²Î¬O¬°¤Fºc°_§A­Ì¥Ø«e°]¬Fª¬ªp©M¥Ã«íÂײ±ª¬ºA¤§¶¡ªº¾ô±ç¡A¨Ã¦b¥H«á²×µ²³f¹ô¨Ï¥Î»Ý¨D¡C§Þ³N±N³Q¤¶²Ð¥H¤¹³\¨C¤@­Ó¤H¯à«Ü®e©öªº³Ð³y¥X¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº¨Æª«¡A¦çªA¡A¦í©Ð©M¥ô¦ó¨ä¥LÂø¶µªº»Ý¨D¡C

The new conditions we describe here are also a bridge between the present familiar reality we all know, and one in which the focus is on preparing for the divine ascension to full consciousness. Here, we will be free to teach you each day about the wisdom that Heaven has imparted to us. All of us, in Love and Grace, are to restore this Earth to the beauty that humanity in its willful ignorance so desecrated over the past few millennia. We are to engage your Love, and help you bring your inner beauty forward. You were created with immense potential, which is to manifest and collectively lead our precious realm to a point where a wonderful fusion of inner and outer Earth is possible. We gladly take on the task of guiding each of you to actualizing who you really are. Ascension is really no more than realizing this inner power and learning how to use it to improve this world and most assuredly, physicality!

§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì´y­zªº·sª¬ªp¡A¤]¬O§A­Ì¥Ø«e¼ô±xªº²{¹ê©M¬°¥þ·NÃѯ«¸t´­¤É°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¤§¶¡ªº¾ô±ç¡C¦b³o¸Ì¡A§Ú­Ì·|§K¶O¨C¤Ñ±Ð¾É¨C¤@­Ó¤H¤Ñ°ó¤w¸g¶Ç±Âµ¹§Ú­Ìªºª¾ÃÑ¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡A¦b·R»P®¦¨å¤¤¡A«ì´_³o­Ó´¿¸g¥Ñ©ó¤HÃþ®¡·NµLª¾¦Ó¾D¨ü¼Æ¤d¦~Á¶Âpªº¦a²yªº¬üÄR¡C§Ú­Ì¤]·|¶i¤J§A­Ìªº·R¤¤¡A±N§A­Ì¤º¦b¬ü±a¦V«e¡C§A­Ì±aµÛ¥¨¤jªº¼ç¤O¦Ó³Q³Ð³y¡A³o¥¿¦bÅã²{¡A¥¿¶°Å骺¤Þ¾É§Ú­Ìªº¬Ã¶Q¹ê¬Û±a¨ì¤@­ÓÂI¡AÅý¤º¥~³¡¦a²yªº¿Ä¦X¦¨¬°¥i¯à¡C¯à°÷©Ó¾á«ü¾É§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤Hª¾¹D§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Öªº¥ô°È¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì«Ü°ª¿³¡C´­¤É¤£¥~¥G´N¬O·NÃѨ줺¦bªº¤O¶q¡A¨Ã¾Ç²ß¨Ï¥Î¥¦´£¤É³o­Ó¥@¬É¡A§ó½T¤Áªº»¡¡A¬O¾ã­Óª«²z¹ê¬Û¡C

Today, we gave you further details about what is happening in your world. A grand change is in the offing! Changing your dark reality to the Light is part of a greater process that is restoring each of you to full consciousness. Soon we will be reunited, and will collectively create a new reality for humanity and for Gaia. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ìµ¹¤F§A­Ì³o­Ó¥@¬É¥¿¦bµo¥Í¨Æ±¡ªº§ó¦h²Ó¸`¡C¤@³õ°¶¤jªºÅÜ­²¥¿¦b¨ÓÁ{¡I±N¶Â·tªº²{¹êÂàÅܬ°¥ú¬O¤@­Ó§ó°¶¤j¶iµ{ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¨º´N¬OÅý§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H«ì´_¥þ·NÃÑ¡C¤£¤[¡A§Ú­Ì´N·|­«·s¹Îµ²¡A¶°Å骺¬°¥þ¤HÃþ©M»\¨È³Ð³y¤@­Ó·sªº²{¹ê¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn050812.htm

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~5¤ë9¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - May 9, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~5¤ë9¤é«H®§

There are those amongst you that are now awakening to their missions, as you are approaching a most intense period of activity. These Beings have been waiting for this particular time, to be available for the masses who will need guidance to understand what is going on around them. Events are going to move quite quickly, and there will be some confusion and fear as a result. All Lightworkers can assist in such times, and we ask them to be ready to share their knowledge with others. We shall continue to assist our allies and many Starseeds will come into their own, having been carefully prepared for exactly what their experience allows. There is so much being done to ensure you make the transition with Mother Earth, and that as many of you as possible succeed. Even those that are not yet ready require help, as they too need to be made aware as to what lies ahead for them.

§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¥¿Ä±¿ô©ó¦Û¨­ªº¥ô°È¡A³o¬O¦]¬°§A­Ì¥¿±µªñ¤@­Ó³Ì±j¯Pºò±iªº¦æ°Ê®É´Á¡C³o¨Ç¦s¦³­Ì¤w¸g¬°¤F³o­Ó¯S®í®É¨èµ¥«Ý¤F«Ü¤[¡A¬°¨º¨Ç»Ý­n«ü¤Þªº¸sÅé¤j²³´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡AÅý¥L­Ì²z¸Ñ¦b¨­Ãäµo¥ÍµÛ¤°»ò¡C¨Æ¥ó´N­n­¸³tµo®i¡A§@¬°µ²ªG¦P®É·|¾É­P¤@¨Ç²V¶Ã©M®£Äß¡C©Ò¦³ªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ³£¯à°÷¦b¦¹¨è´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡A§Ú­Ì½Ð¨D©Ò¦³ªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ·Ç³Æ¥h¤À¨É§A­Ìªºª¾Ãѵ¹¨ä¥L¤H¡C§Ú­Ì±NÄ~Äò¹ï§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í´£¨Ñ¤ä«ù¡A³\¦hªº¬P»ÚºØ¤l³£¶i¤J«Ý©Rª¬ºA¡A¨Ã¤Q¤ÀÂÔ·Vªº·Ç³ÆµÛ¦Û¤v¡A²M·¡¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v¸Ó¥h¸gÅ礰»ò¡C¦³³o»ò¦hªº¨Æ±¡¥¿¦b§¹¦¨¡A¬°ªº´N¬O½T«O§A­Ì¨ú±o¦a²y¥À¿Ë°¶¤j¹L´çªº¦¨¥\¡A¤]Åý§ó¦hªº¤H³£¯à¨ú±o¦Û¨­ªº¦¨¥\¡C¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n±µ¯ÇÀ°§Uªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì¤]»Ý­n©ú¥Õ«e¤èªº¤é¤l¤°»ò¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ¥L­Ì¡C

According to your perspective of what is happening, you will go into shock or surprise when matters really gather speed. People need to understand that the upheaval is unavoidable, and is necessary to cleanse the Earth of low vibrations that cannot carry forward into the higher vibrations. All will find its rightful place and it cannot be otherwise. The Laws of the Universe are irrevocable and cannot be ignored without invoking karma. We will hope to have sufficient outlets that will provide all of the information that will be needed. Certainly the whole concept of the changes will need to be carefully explained, as some will undoubtedly feel that what will happen is an unwanted intrusion into their lives.

®Ú¾Ú§A¹ï©ó¥¿¦bµo¥Í¤@¤ÁªºÆ[ÂI¡A·í¨Æ±¡½T¹ê±o¥H¥[³tªº®É­Ô§A­Ì±N¾_Åå©ÎªÌÅå³Y¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£¥²¶·À´±o³o¨Ç¥²©w­n´¦¥Üªº¤@¤Á¬OµL¥iÁקKªº¡A¥¦»Ý­n³Q¤©¥H²M²z¡A©Ò¦³¦a²yªº¸û§C®¶°Ê³£¤£¦A²Å¦X§ó°ª®¶°Êªº¹ê¬Û¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£±N¦^¨ì¦Û¨­ªº¥¿½T¦ì¸m¡A¤£¥i¯à¦³¨ä¥Lµ²ªG¡C¦t©zªºªk«h¬O¤£¥i§ïÅܪº¡A¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³£»P¦]ªG·~¤O¬ÛÃöÁp¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ±o¨ì¨¬°÷¦hªº«H®§¥X¤f¡A¯à°÷¦b»Ý­nªº®É­Ô´£¨Ñ©Ò¦³ªº«H®§¡C·íµM¡A§ïÅܪº¾ãÅéÆ[©À±N»Ý­n³Q¤©¥H¸Ô²Óªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A¦]¬°¤@¨Ç¤H±N²@µLºÃ°Ýªº·P¨ì©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¦b²@µLĵ§iªº±¡ªp¤U´N«I¤J¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C

As you will have noticed, unrest is spreading across the world as the call for freedom and peace reaches new levels. People are now realising what power they have to bring about change, and no longer afraid to confront their leaders. It is having an effect and galvanising more of them to support the protests, and it is gradually bringing about results. So it shall continue and we have our own plans to ensure that you are not denied a return to lawful ways of living. With that those Laws that are against the Constitution will be revoked, and re-written. It is all moving ahead and very soon all those who have committed crimes against you, will find themselves removed form society.

´N¦p§A­Ì±Nª`·N¨ìªº¨º¼Ë¡A°Ê¿ºªº§½­±¥¿¦b¥@¬É­S³ò¶Ç¼½¡A¦]¬°³o´M¨D¦Û¥Ñ»P©M¥­ªº©IÁn¤w¸g©è¹F·sªº¤ô¥­¡C¤H­Ì²{¦b¤F¸Ñ¨ì¤F¦Û¤vªº¤O¶q¡A¦]¦¹§Æ±æ±a¨Ó§ïÅÜ¡A¨Ã¥B¤£¦A®£Äߪ½­±¥L­Ìªº»â¾ÉªÌ¡C³o´N¬O¤@ºØ¼vÅT¤O¡A¨Ã¿EÀyµÛ§ó¦hªº¤H¥h¤ä«ù¡A«OÅ@¦Û¤v¡A¥¦±N³v¨B±a¨Ó¬ÛÃöªºµ²ªG¡C©Ò¥H³oÀ³·íÄ~Äò¤U¥h¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¦³µÛ¦Û¤vªº­p¹º¡A½T«O§A­Ì¤£·|³Q¸T¤î¦^Âk¨ì¦Xªkªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C¦]¬°³oÂI¡A¨º¨Ç¹H­I¾Ëªk¥»½èªºªk«ß³£±N¤©¥HºM¾P¡A¨Ã³Q­«¼g¡C¤@¤Á³£·|¶¶§Qªºµo®i¡A«Ü§Ö©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç¹ï§A­Ì¥Ç¹L¸o¦æªº¤H±Nµo²{¦Û¤v±qªÀ·|¤¤²¾°£¡C

The Galactic Federation is engaged in the final efforts to persuade your governments to adopt more far reaching polices, so that they can reflect the changes that will totally alter your way of life. There is no point in continuing to think in the old ways, as a new paradigm has been formed to bring in the changes to your lives. Once it is realised that Ascension will be the greatest event to ever affect the whole Human Race, there will more attention given to your needs. Indeed, it will be you who will decide the rules by which you live, and no more shall such decisions be taken away from you. You are no longer to be governed by those who seek only to further their own ambitions. Those changes will come about when the arrests have cleared the way for reforms.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¥¿±q¦£©ó³Ì«á»¡ªA§A­Ì¬F©²ªº§V¤O¡A±Ä¯Ç§ó¦h¦³²`»··N¸qªº¬Fµ¦¡A¦nÅý¥L­Ì¯à°÷±q§ïÅܤ¤¤Ï¬Ù¦Û¤v¡A³o±N·|¥þ­±§ïÅܧA­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº¤è¦¡¡C²{¦b¨S¦³¥ô¦ó²z¥Ñ¦A¥h¥H¦Ñªº«äºû¤è¦¡¥h¥Í¬¡¡A¦]¬°¤@­Ó¹ñ·sªº­S«¬¤w¸g¦¨«¬¡A¨Ã±Nµ¹§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±a¨Ó§ïÅÜ¡C¤@¥¹´­¤É³Q¤©¥H¤F¸Ñ¡A±N¦¨¬°³o³Ì°¶¤jªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¥Ã»·¼vÅT¾ã­Ó¤HÃþºØ±Ú¡A¤]±N¹ï©ó§A­Ìªº»Ý¨D´£¨Ñ§ó¦hªºÃöª`¡C¸ÛµM¡A¨ÌÂÂÁÙ¬O¥Ñ§A­Ì¥h¨M©w¥H¤°»ò¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¥Í¬¡¡A¤£¦A¥X²{§â§A­Ìªº¨M©wÀÁ¸m¤@Ã䪺±¡§Î¡C§A­Ì¤£¦A³Q¨º¨Ç°¦ªA°È©ó¦Û¤vªº³¥¤ß¤§¤Hªº±±¨î¡C·í¤j¶e®·µo¥Íªº®É­Ô³o¨Ç§ïÅܳ£±N§e²{¥X¨Ó¡A¨Ã²M²z§ï­²ªº¹D¸ô¡C

Look well ahead Dear Ones and know that you will come safely through the next few months, to take your place in the higher dimension. Then shall your lives be refined even further, as you take a higher path to full consciousness. You will soon see that your present reality has been the development of the darkness more than the Light. It has kept the vibrations at a low level from which you have found it most difficult to lift yourselves up. However, as the plan was for you to complete this cycle with Ascension, it allowed us and other Beings of Light to assist you through it. So who better to do it than your families of Light, who act upon divine commands that if necessary give us the authority to intervene in your lives. What we have done is to empower our allies, so that they stopped the dark Ones from completely overwhelming you.

½Ð¥H¨}¦nªº¤ßºA¬Ý«Ý«e¤èªº¤é¤l¡A¨Ã©ú¥Õ§A­Ì·|«Ü¦w¥þªº³q¹L±µ¤U¨Óªº´X­Ó¤ë¡A¨ú±o§A­Ì¦b§ó°ªºû«×ªº¦a¦ì¡CÀH«á§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±Nºë·Òªº§ó¥[¬ü§®¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì§Y±N¦^Âk¨ì§ó°ªªº¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºA¡C¦P®É§A­Ì±N«Ü§Ö©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v·í«e©Ò³Bªº²{¹ê¤@ª½³£³B©ó¶Â·t¤¤¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥ú©ú¡C³o¤@ª½§â§A­Ìªº®¶°Ê­­¨î¦b¤@­Ó¸û§Cªº¼h¦¸¡A¦b³o­Ó¼h¦¸§A­Ì¤w¸gµo²{­n´£°ª¦Û¤v¬O¦h»òªº§xÃø¡C¤£¹L¡A¥Ñ©ó¹ï§A­Ì³]©wªº­p¹º´N¬O¥²¶·¥H´­¤Éµ²§ô¡A¨º»ò´N¤¹³\§Ú­Ì©M¨ä¥L¥ú¤§¦s¦³¨Ó¨ó§U§A­Ì¡C³o¨Ç¤H¤ñ°_§A­Ìªº¥ú¤§®a®x§ó¯à³Ó¥ô¡A¥L­Ì¥H¯«¸tªº©R¥O¦Ó¦æ°Ê¡A¦b¥²­nªº®É­Ô³Qµ¹¤©Åv­­¤¶¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì­n°µªº¤@¤Á³£¤w¸g±ÂÅvµ¹§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¡A¦nÅý¥L­Ì¯à°÷¨î¤î¶Â·t¶Õ¤O§¹¥þªº±±¨î§A­Ì¡C

So far our mission has accomplished its goals, and now we stand poised to come more into your lives for the end times. Evidence of our presence has continued to increase, as our ships come closer more frequently than ever before. You hardly need Disclosure to convince you of our contact with you, but it will show you that our presence is officially accepted. It will allow us to meet you on your level and prepare you for what is to come, and it will be a most wonderful time. It will not take long for the most sceptical people amongst you to realise that we are your friends and are in no way a threat to your lives. Indeed, you will soon learn of the various changes we are to help you with, that will uplift your quality of life to one that is comfortable and enjoyable.

¨ì¥Ø«e¬°¤î¡A§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È³£«Ü¦¨¥\¡A²{¦b§Ú­Ì®õµM¦Û­Yªº¯¸©wµÛ¡A¬°¤F³Ì²×ªº®É¨è¦Ó§ó¦hªº¤¶¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªºµý¾Ú¤]¦b¤£Â_¼W¥[¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¤ñ¹L¥h§ó¥[ÀWÁcªº³Q¥ØÀ»¨ì¡C§A­Ì´X¥G¤£»Ý­n¤j´¦ÅS¨Ó»¡ªA¦Û¤v§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì±µÄ²ªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¤£¹LÁÙ¬O»Ý­n¥¦´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó©x¤èªº»{¥i¡C³o±N¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¦b§A­Ìªº¼h¦¸»P§A­Ì¨£­±¡AÅý§A­Ì¬°§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¨Æ±¡·Ç³Æ¦n¡A³o±N¬O³Ì©_§®µL¤ñªº®É¨è¡C¹ï©ó¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¨º¨Ç²ßºDÃhºÃªº¤H¨Ó»¡¤]¤£·|®ö¶O¤Ó¦h®É¶¡´N¯à°÷©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ì¬O§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¡A¨Ã¥B¤£·|¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡«Â¯Ù§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡C½T¹ê¡A§A­Ì«Ü§Ö´N·|¤F¸Ñ¨ì¦b¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº§ïÅܤ¤§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì´£¨ÑªºÀ°§U¡A³o±N·|´£°ª§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº½è¶q¡A¦Ó³o­Ó¥Í¬¡±N¬OµÎ¾A»P¨É¨üªº¡C

The truth about your lives shall be revealed in no uncertain way, so that you fully understand that for eons of time you have never experienced it at the level you should have done. With the revelations you will clearly come to know exactly where you future is heading. You will also learn that the One God has always provided for you, and never for one second has withdrawn the love that has continually embraced you. You are all loved beyond understanding and there are no exceptions. We make the point again, that no soul is condemned or damned forever and all are treated equally. You have been in duality to experience, and allowances are made for those who have become embroiled in the lower energies and lost touch with their Higher Selves.

Ãö©ó§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº¯u¬Û±N³Q¥Hµ´¹ï½T©wªº¤è¦¡¤©¥H´¦¥Ü¡A³o¼Ë§A­Ì´N¯à¥þ­±À´±o¤d¸U¦~¨Ó§A­Ì³£±q¨Ó¨S¦³¨É¨ü¹L¯u¥¿ªº¥Í¬¡¡A¦Ó¦b³o­Ó¼h¦¸§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó°µ±o§ó¦h¡CÀHµÛ´¦¥Üªº¨ì¨Ó§A­Ì·|²M·¡ªº¤F¸Ñ¥¼¨Ó­n¦p¦ó¥h­±¹ï¡C§A­Ì¤]·|¾Ç²ß¨ì---¦t©z°¦¦³¤@­Ó³Ì°ªªº¯«¡A¥LÁ`¬O¬°§A´£¨Ñ¤@¤Á¡A¨Ã¥B¥ô¦ó®É¨è³£¤£·|©ß±ó§A­Ì¡A¦Ó¬O¥Ã«í¤£Â_ªº¥Î·R¾Ö©ê§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì³£³Q¥H¶W¶V¦Û¨­²z¸Ñªº¤è¦¡©Ò²`²`·RµÛ¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£³Q¤©¥H¤½¥­¹ï«Ý¡C§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b¤G¤¸©Êªº¥@¬É¤£Â_ÅéÅç¡A¦Ó¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤w¸g²`²`¾Ö©ê¸û§C¯à¶q¨Ã»P¦Û¨­§ó°ª¦Û§Ú¥¢¥h³s±µªº¤H¤]³Q¤¹³\¤F¥h¸g¾ú¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¡C

Nothing is static in the Universe and is always changing, so that there is always something new to learn and explore. The driving force is taking you back to the Source, and all souls are on this path and strive for completion. It is within all souls and gradually you will come together to form larger units of consciousness. You are looked upon as the bravest of souls, to allow yourselves to be sucked into the darkness of the lower vibrations. However, you did have the assurance that when the cycle was near to completion, you would be helped to come back into full consciousness. That is of course the period that you are now experiencing, and why we are with you.

¦b¦t©z¤¤¥ô¦ó¨Æª«³£¤£·|°±º¢¤£«e¡A¦Ó¬O«í±`ªº³B©ó§ïÅܤ¤¡A¤]¦]¦¹Á`¬O¦³µÛ·sªº¨Æª«¥i¥H¥h¾Ç²ß»P±´¯Á¡C¦Ó³oÅX¨Ï§A«e¶iªº°Ê¤O´N¬O¦^Âk°¶¤j·½ÀYªºÄ@±æ¡A¦Ó¥B©Ò¦³ÆF»î³£³B¦b³o­Ó¹D¸ô¤¤¨Ã§V¤O§¹¦¨¡C³o­ÓÄ@±æ¤ã®Ú¦b©Ò¦³ÆF»îªº¤ß©³¡A³v¨Bªº§A­Ì³£±N¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A§Î¦¨§ó¥¨¤jªº·NÃÑÁp¦XÅé¡C§A­Ì³£³Qµø¬°³Ì³Ì«i´±ªºÆF»î¡A¤¹³\¦Û¤v²`²`ªº³´¤J¦b³o¸û§C®¶°Êªº¶Â·t¤¤¡C¤£¹L¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F³o­Ó«Oµý¡A©P´Á§Y±Nµ²§ô¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N³QÀ°§U¦^Âk¨ì¥þ·NÃѧκA¡C¦Ó³o·íµM´N¬O§A­Ì²{¦b©ÒÅéÅ窺¡A¤]¬O§Ú­Ì¬°¦ó³­¦ñ§A­Ìªº­ì¦]¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and assure we are very near to declaring our appearance so that we can come amongst you. It will be as exciting for us as at will be for you, and we have so much to talk about.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B½T«H§Ú­Ì¤w¸g«D±`ªº±µªñ«Å§i§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¨Æ¹ê¡A³o¼Ë§Ú­Ì´N¯à°÷»P§A­Ì¦P¦æ¡C¹ï§A­Ì©M§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡³o³£±N¬O¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº®É¨è¡A§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº¤ß¸Ì¸Ü»Ý­n¥æ¬y¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~5¤ë7¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 5/7/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~5¤ë7¤é

The Justice Journey #7 is a particular journey a soul will incarnate through once it is decided that it is this lesson the soul wishes and needs to learn to continue advancing as a being of light through this journey we call existence. There are many different themed journeys that a soul can partake in, and the Justice Journey is but one of them.

¤½¥¿¤§®È#7¬O¤@¬q¿W¯Sªº®Èµ{¡A·í¥¦³Q¿ï¤¤¬°¤@­ÓÆF»î§Æ±æ©M»Ý­n¾Ç²ßªº½Òµ{®É¡A³o­ÓÆF»î±N³q¹L¥¦¨ÓÂà¥Í¡AÄ~Äò¨«¹L§Ú­ÌºÙ¬°¦s¦bªº®Èµ{¡A¦¨ªø¬°¤@­Ó¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡C¦³³\¦h¤£¦P¥DÃDªº®Èµ{ÆF»î¥i¥H¿ï¾Ü¡A¤½¥¿¤§®È°¦¬O¨ä¤¤¤@ºØ¡C

Each one of you at this time is on a particular themed journey. Each one of you has chosen your journey and all of the lessons that will be presented to you while you are incarnated within the physical. Many of the friends that you meet and many of the antagonists that you meet have been carefully selected by you, in order to help facilitate the learning of the particular lessons tied to the journey of knowledge, wisdom and experience that you are currently on.

·í«e§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£³B¦b¤@¬q¯S©wªº®Èµ{¤¤¡C·í§A­ÌÂà¥Í©óª«½è¥@¬É®É¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¿ï¾Ü¤F§A­Ìªº®Èµ{©M©Ò¦³±N§e²{¦b§A­Ì­±«eªº½Òµ{¡C§A­Ì¹J¨£ªº³\¦hªB¤Í¡A§A­Ì¹J¨£ªº³\¦h¹ï¤â¡A³£¬O¸g¹L§A­Ìªººë¤ß¬D¿ï¡A¬O¬°¤FÀ°§U§A­Ì§ó¥[®e©ö¦a¾Ç²ß¯S©wªº½Òµ{¡A³o½Òµ{®¹¸j¦bª¾ÃÑ¡A´¼¼z©MÅéÅ窺®Èµ{¤¤¡A¤]´N¬O§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñªº®Èµ{¡C

When it is time to wrap up the journey you are on and all the lessons you have learned it is then time to come home. Once you are home again you can carefully reflect upon all the lessons that you have learned and perhaps lessons that you have also missed. You have plenty of time to look back over your life and examine just where problems may have arisen due to your yet unsuccessful opportunities to learn particular lessons designed to bring about the entire picture to you and allow you to gain wisdom in a particular area of your choosing.

·í¬O®É­Ô¦¬¬B°_§A­Ìªº®Èµ{©M§A­Ì¾Ç¨ìªº©Ò¦³½Òµ{®É¡A¤]´N¬O®É­Ô¦^®a¤F¡C·í§A­Ì¦A¤@¦¸¦^¨ì®a¸Ìªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H¥J²Ó¦a¤Ï«ä§A­Ì¾Ç¨ìªº©Ò¦³½Òµ{¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O§A­Ì¿ù¹Lªº½Òµ{¡C§A­Ì¦³¥R¨¬ªº®É¶¡±qÀY¨ì§À¦a¦^ÅU§A­Ìªº¥Í©R¡AÀˬd¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì©|¥¼§â´¤¦í¾÷·|¡A¥h¾Ç²ß¨º³]­p¦nªº¬°§A­Ì±a¨Ó¾ã­Óµe­±¡A¥H¤ÎÅý§A­Ì¦b§A­Ì¿ï¾Üªº¯S©w»â°ì¤¤Àò¨ú´¼¼zªº¯S©w½Òµ{¡A¥i¯à±a¨Óªº°ÝÃD¡C

All along the particular journey that you are on you have friends, coaches and guides that remain back within the higher realms who watch over you and guide you, all along doing what they can to bring about the lessons that will gift you with the reward of wisdom that you seek. They do their best to remain in the background, and do not present for you obstacles and obstructions that are not intended to bring about your greater good. These friends and guides love you very deeply and care for you as a parent loves and cares for a child, as they have been with you and watching over you since the moment of your birth and your first breaths as a newly incarnated being of light within the physical realms.

¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¡A¦b§A­Ì·í«eªº¿W¯S®Èµ{¤¤¡A§A­Ì¦³¦s¦b©ó§ó°ª¹ê¬ÛªºªB¤Í¡A¾É®v©MÅT¾É¡A·Ó¬ÝµÛ§A­Ì©M¤Þ»âµÛ§A­Ì¡A¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¥L­Ì³£¦bºÉ¨ä©Ò¯à¡A¬°§A­Ì±a¨Ó¨º±N¼úÀy§A­Ì§A­Ì¥¿§ä´Mªº´¼¼zªº½Òµ{¡C¥L­ÌºÉµÛ³Ì¤j§V¤O«O«ù¦b¹õ«á¡A¨Ã¥B¤£¬°§A­Ì§e²{¤£¦A¹ê²{§A­Ìªº§ó°ª§Q¯qªº»Ùê©Mªý¤O¡C³o¨ÇªB¤Í©MÅT¾É²`·RµÛ§A­Ì¡A¦p¦P¤÷¥À·RµÛ©M·Ó®ÆµÛ«Ä¤l¤@¼Ë·Ó®ÆµÛ§A­Ì¡A¦]¬°¦Û±q§A­Ì­°¥Íªº¨º¤@¨è°_¡A¦Û±q§A­Ì§@¬°¤@­Ó·sÂà¥Í¨ìª«½è¹ê¬Ûªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³²Ä¤@¦¸©I§lªº¨º¤@¨è°_¡A¥L­Ì´N¤w¸g»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¨Ã·Ó¬ÝµÛ§A­Ì¤F¡C

Today many of you are beginning to more openly communicate with your guides, your families and your friends back home within the nest of the higher realms where we eagerly await our reunion with you. Many of you will be returning here very shortly in the days ahead, as many of the lessons that you have incarnated to learn have been experienced by you, and the time has now come for you to journey back home to where it is you come from and to where it is that you call home, right here with us.

¤µ¤Ñ§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¥¿¦b¦^¨ì§ó°ª¹ê¬Ûªº®a¸Ì¶}©l§ó¶}©ñ¦a»P§A­ÌªºÅT¾É¡A§A­Ìªº®a¤H©M§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¥æ¬y¡A¦Ó¨º¸Ì¤]´N¬O§Ú­Ì´÷±æ¦aµ¥«ÝµÛ»P§A­Ì¹Î»Eªº¦a¤è¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H±N·|«Ü§Ö¦a¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤l¸Ì¦^¨ì³o¸Ì¡A¦]¬°»Ý­nÂà¥@¥h¾Ç²ßªº«Ü¦h½Òµ{¤w¸g¥Ñ§A­ÌÅéÅç¹L¤F¡A¨Ã¥B¬O®É­Ô§A­Ì¦^®a¤F¡A¦^¨ì§A­Ì¨Ó¦Ûªº¦a¤è¡A¦^¨ì§A­ÌºÙ¬°®aªº¦a¤è¡A¦b¨º¸Ì§Ú­Ì¦b¤@°_¡C

There are several different ways for a being to leave the physical realms to once again exist within the higher realms of creation within this universe. Not everyone chooses to exit the physical realms through the experience known to humans as ¡¥death¡¦. There are, of course, other methods that can be utilized for a being within the physical to once again appear within the higher realms.

¦³³\¦hºØ¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡¥i¥HÅý¤@­Ó¦s¦³Â÷¶}ª«½è¹ê¬Û¡A¦A¦¸¦s¦b©ó³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤ªº³Ð³yªº§ó°ª¹ê¬Û¡C¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­Ó¿ï¾ÜÂ÷¶}ª«½è¹ê¬Ûªº¤H³£¬O³q¹L¤HÃþ¼ôª¾ªº¡¥¦º¤`¡¦ªº¸g¾ú¡C¦³¡A·íµM¡A¨ä¥¦¤èªk¥i¥H³Q¤@­Óª«½è¹ê¬Û¤¤ªº¦s¦³§Q¥Î¡A¦A¦¸¥X²{¦b§ó°ª¹ê¬Û¸Ì¡C

We are here at this time to allow as many of you who choose to exit the physical realms and reemerge within the higher dimensions without any necessity to leave your physical bodies behind you. This procedure may be new and un-experienced before by many of you. This does not mean that this method is not possible for you; it only means that you have never before chosen this means to exit the physical realms and reappear within the higher realms. Many of you at this time are consciously choosing to leave your current journeys through the physical and begin your journey anew back home where it is you come from within the higher realms of existence.

·í«e§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì¡A¨Ï§A­Ì³\¦h¿ï¾ÜÂ÷¶}ª«½è¹ê¬Û¨Ã¦b§ó°ªºû«×¸Ì¦A«×¥X²{ªº¤H¡A¥i¥H¤£»Ý­n±N§A­Ìªºª«½è¨­Åé©ß¦b¨­«á¡C³o­Óµ{§Ç¹ï§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¦Ó¨¥¤]³\³£¬O¥þ·sªº©M¥¼´¿ÅéÅç¹Lªº¡C³o¨Ã¤£¬O«ü³oºØ¤è¦¡¹ï§A­Ì¨S¦³¥i¯à¡A¥¦°¦¬O«ü§A­Ì´¿¸g±q¥¼¿ï¾Ü¹L¥H³oºØ¤â¬qÂ÷¶}ª«½è¹ê¬Û¨Ã¦b§ó°ª¹ê¬Û¸Ì­«·s¥X²{¡C·í«e§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¦³·NÃѦa¿ï¾Ü¤FÂ÷¶}§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ©Ò³Bªºª«½è¤¤ªº®Èµ{¡A¦^¨ì§A­Ì¨Ó¦Ûªº¦s¦b©ó§ó°ª¹ê¬Ûªº®a¸Ì¡A­«·s¶}©l·sªº®Èµ{¡C

We, the Galactic Federation of Light, are here in great numbers in support of your wishes and your desires as we have always been. We, as your guides, your friends, your coaches and your mentors, do not make any decisions on your behalf without your full consent and cooperation. It is only then that we make decisions on your behalf based only on what we feel is for your greater good and your continued advancement as a spiritual being of light.

§Ú­Ì¡A¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡A ¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¤@ª½©Ò¬Oªº¨º¼Ë¡A¥¿¥HÃe¤jªº¼Æ¶q¦b³o¸Ì¤ä«ùµÛ§A­Ìªº¤ßÄ@©M§A­Ìªº´÷±æ¡C§Ú­Ì¡A§@¬°§A­ÌªºÅT¾É¡A§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¡A§A­Ìªº±Ð½m©M§A­Ìªº¾É®v¡A¦b¨S¦³§A­Ìªº§¹¥þ¦P·N©M¦X§@ªº±¡ªp¤U¡A¤£·|¥N´À§A­Ì°µ¥X¥ô¦ó¨M©w¡C°¦¦³¦b¶È°¦°ò©ó§Ú­Ì»{¬°¬O¬°¤F§A­Ìªº§ó°ª§Q¯q©M§A­ÌÄ~Äò¦¨ªø¬°ÆF©Êªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³ªº±¡ªp¤U¡A§Ú­Ì¤~¥N´À§A­Ì°µ¨M©w¡C

Allow us at this time to assist you bring to you what it is you have chosen for yourselves. What we are here to do is only assist to make a reality what it is you have chosen and what it is you have instructed us to help you accomplish. We are not here for any other purposes. We are not here for our own reasons, and we have no hidden agendas whatsoever. We are your friends and we are your guides who have been with you every step of the way, every breath of the way, of your current journey and so many previous journeys as well.

¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¦b·í«eÀ°§U§A­Ì¡A¬°§A­Ì±a¨Ó§A­Ì¬°¦Û¤v¿ï¾Üªº¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³o¸Ì°µªº¬OÀ°§U¹ê²{§A­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü©M§A­Ì«ü¥Ü§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§A­Ì§¹¦¨ªº¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¬°¤F¨ä¥¦¥ô¦ó¥Øªº¦Ó¦b³o¸Ì¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¬°¤F§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vªº­ì¦]¦Ó¨ì³o¸Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¼çÂêºÄ³µ{¡C§Ú­Ì¬O§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­ÌªºÅT¾É¡A¤@ª½¦ñÀHµÛ§A­Ì¸ô¤Wªº¨C¤@¨B¡A¸ô¤Wªº¨C¦¸©I§l¡A¦b§A­Ì·í«eªº®Èµ{¡A¥H¤Î¦p¦¹¦hªº¹L¥hªº®Èµ{¡C

Many of you have experienced reversals of these roles on many occasions. Many of you have stood right where we stand today, as guides who have assisted many others who are currently incarnated within the physical realms right alongside you, and many of you have even acted as guides for many of us who, throughout your current incarnation, act as your guides. This is how it works throughout this universe, where each of us act as guides for each other in love and service for each other.

§A­Ì³\¦h¤H´¿¸g¾ú¹L³\¦h¦¸¹ï³o¨Ç¨¤¦âªº¤¬´«¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H´¿¯¸¦b§Ú­Ì¤µ¤Ñ¯¸¦bªº¦ì¸m¡A§@¬°´¿À°§U¹L³\¦h¤HªºÅT¾É¡A¤]§@¬°·í«eÂà¥Í©óª«½è¹ê¬Û¡A´N¦b§A­Ìªº¨­Ã䪺¤H¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¬Æ¦Ü´¿§@¬°§Ú­Ì³\¦h¦b§A­Ì·í«eªºÂà¥@¤¤§@¬°§A­ÌÅT¾ÉªºÅT¾É¡C³o´N¬O¥¦¦b³o¾ã­Ó¦t©z¤¤¬O¦p¦ó¹B§@ªº¡A§Ú­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£´¿¦b·R©MªA°È¤¤§@¬°©¼¦¹ªºÅT¾É¡C

As we have said all along many times, we are not strangers to you. We are not uninvited guests, we are your family, we are your friends, and we are your guides. We are also you, as many of you have stood right where we stand today, watching over, nurturing and guiding others souls while they are on their physical journey. We are no different from you, and you are no different from us. We are one. We have always been one, and we will always be one. There is no separating us. We will always work together in one way or another throughout our never ending journey of existence.

¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¦h¦¸´£¨ìªº¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì¤£¬O­¯¥Í¤H¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¤£³t¤§«È¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº®a¤H¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­ÌªºÅT¾É¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¬O§A­Ì¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì³\¦h¤H´¿¯¸¦b§Ú­Ì¤µ¤Ñ¯¸¦bªº¦ì¸m ¡A·í¨ä¥LÆF»î¦b¥L­Ìªºª«½è®Èµ{¤¤®É¡A·Ó¬ÝµÛ¡A´þ¾iµÛ©M«ü¤ÞµÛ¥L­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì¨S¦³°Ï§O¡A§A­Ì»P§Ú­Ì¨S¦³¤£¦P¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¤@¡C§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¬O¤@¡A §Ú­Ì±N¥Ã»·¬O¤@¡C§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡¨S¦³¤ÀÂ÷¡C§Ú­Ì±NÁ`¬O¥H¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¤@¦P¤u§@µÛ¤@ª½¨«¹L¨º§Ú­Ì¥ÃµL¤î¹Òªº¦s¦b®Èµ{¡C

Do you now have a clearer picture of who it is that we are and who it is that you are? We are all one big family. We are not beings that are coming here to meet you for the first time. We know you even more deeply than you know yourselves, as we are fully conscious of who it is you truly are and of all of your incarnations into the physical as we see them clearly from our vantage point. We love each and every one of you very deeply, and only wish to bring about what is best for you and what it is you have expressed you wished to learn and to experience throughout your incarnations.

²{¦b§A­Ì¦³¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¬O½Ö¤Î§A­Ì¬O½Ö¦³§ó²M´·ªºµe­±¤F¶Ü¡H§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³³£¬O¤@­Ó¤j®a®x¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O²Ä¤@¦¸¨ì³o¸Ì»P§A­Ì¬Û¹Jªº¦s¦³¡C§Ú­Ì¤ñ§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v§ó¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¥R¤À·NÃѨì§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Ö¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì¶i¤Jª«½è¹ê¬Ûªº©Ò¦³Âà¥@¡A¯¸¦b§Ú­Ìªº¨î°ªÂI¡A¬Ý±o«Ü²M·¡¡C§Ú­Ì²`·R§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡A°¦·Q¬°§A­Ì±a¨Ó¹ï§A­Ì³Ì¦nªº¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì§Æ±æ¦b§A­Ì¾ã­Ó®È³~¤¤¾Ç²ß©MÅéÅ窺¡C

It will not be long before we can meet with you again and embrace you as our friend and our family. The journeys that many of you are on at this time are coming to a close, but always keep in mind, as one journey closes out there will always be another one opening for you as your journey is one that is never ending. We will also begin a new journey, but this time we will be together with you as we set out to reach new goals, meet new challenges and enjoy new experience and adventures throughout this magnificent universe we call home.

¦b§Ú­Ì¯à¦A¦¸»P§A­Ì¬Û¨£ ¡A§@¬°§Ú­ÌªºªB¤Í©M§Ú­Ìªº®a¤H¾Ö©ê§A­Ì¤§«e¡A±N¤£·|¤Ó¤[¤F¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H·í«e©Ò³Bªº®Èµ{¥¿¦b¨«¦Vµ²§ô¡A¦ý¬O½Ð©l²×¨c°O¡G¤@¬q®Èµ{ªºµ²§ôÁ`¬O¦³¥t¤@¬q®Èµ{¬°§A­Ì¶}±Ò¡A§A­Ìªº®Èµ{¬O¥ÃµL¤î¹Òªº¡C§Ú­Ì±N¦P¼Ë¶}©l¤@¬q·sªº®Èµ{¡A¦ý¬O·í«e§Ú­Ì±N»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡A±µµÛ§Ú­Ì±Òµ{¥h¹F¨ì·sªº¥Ø¼Ð¡Aªï±µ·sªº¬D¾Ô¡A¨É¨ü·sªºÅéÅç©M«_ÀI¡A¹M¤Î³o­Ó§Ú­ÌºÙ¬°®aªº§§ÄR¦t©z¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹

As channeled through Greg Giles
http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com

¡iªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡¡j 2012¦~5¤ë9¤é«H®§
Message from the Ashtar Command 5/9/12
¨Ó¦Ûªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡«H®§ 2012¦~5¤ë9¤é

Expand each day into something new and something creative, as each morning is another opportunity for you and another gift to make a reality what you have come here to experience. Unfolding before you is the roadmap you have drawn up for yourself, and it is this map that will take you to the places and the people that you wish to experience while you are here in this 3rd dimensional world.

±N¨C¤@¤Ñ³£ÂX®i¶i·s¨Æª«©M·s³Ð³y¡A¦]爲¨C­Ó²M±á³£¬Oµ¹§A­Ìªº¥t¤@¦¸¾÷·|©M¥t¤@¥÷§ª«¡A¥h±N§A­Ì¨Ó³oùØ­nÅéÅ窺Åܦ¨²{¹ê¡C§A­Ì­±«e¥¿¦bÅu¶}ªº¬O§A­Ì爲¦Û¤vø¨îªº¦a¹Ï¡A¨Ã¥B´N¬O³o±i¦a¹Ï±N·|±a§A­Ì¨ì¹F§A­Ì¦b³o­Ó²Ä¤Tºû«×¥@¬ÉùخɷQ­nÅéÅ窺¦a¤è©M¤H¡C

To leave here without experiencing all that you came here to taste would be a lost opportunity that you may not get the chance to experience again in this type of setting, as many of you will not be coming back this way as your forays into the physical are over for you if this is what you wish for yourself. This is one of the choices you will be asked to make in the days ahead, as presenting themselves to you will be opportunities for you to travel ahead or to come back behind and perhaps do things a little differently.

¦b¨S¦³«~¹Á¨ì©Ò¦³§A­Ì·Q­n¦b³oùØÅéÅ窺´NÂ÷¶}³oùØ¡A·|¬O¤@­Ó¿ù¹Lªº¾÷·|¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤]³\¦A¤]¤£·|¨ú±o¦b³oºØÃþ«¬ªº³]©w¤UÅéÅ窺¾÷·|¤F¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H±N¤£·|¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¦A¦^¨ì³oùØ¡A¦pªG³o´N¬O§A­Ì·Q­nªº¡A¨º麽§A­Ì¶i¤Jª«½è¹ê¬Ûªº¹Á¸Õ´N¤w¸gµ²§ô¤F¡C³o¬O±N·|¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùØ­n¨D§A­Ì°µ¥Xªº¿ï¾Ü¤§¤@¡A¥¦­Ì¦b§A­Ì­±«eªº§e²{¹ï§A­Ì¦Ó¨¥¬O¤@¨Ç¾÷·|¡A¥h´ÂµÛ«e¤è®È¦æ©Î¬O¦^¨ì«á­±¨Ã¥B¤]³\°µ¨Æ±¡®Éµy¦³¨Ç¤£¦P¡C

There are no penalties for you if you choose to come back again and do things over. Not everyone is ready to leave the physical realm behind and continue their journey on into the spiritual realms of existence. There is a great deal to learn and to experience here in the physical, and there will always be plenty of opportunities for you to ascend into the higher realms. It is a wise soul who understands when the time has come to begin a new journey and when it is time to retrace the steps they have taken, and use this blessed opportunity to make different choices that will allow them to experience things that they may have missed and may wish to experience before they move on.

¦pªG§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¦A¦^¥h¨Ã±N¨Æ±¡¤Fµ²¡A§A­Ì¤£·|¨ü¨ìÃg»@¡C¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­Ó¤H³£·Ç³Æ¦n¤FÂ÷¶}ª«½è¹ê¬Û¡A¨ÃÄ~Äò¥L­Ìªº®È³~¡A¶i¤J¦s¦bªººë¯«¹ê¬Û¡C¦bª«½è¹ê¬Û¤¤¦³¤j¶q¥h¾Ç²ß©MÅéÅ窺¡A¨Ã¥BÁ`¬O¦³¥R¨¬ªº¾÷·|¥Ñ§A­Ì´­¤É¶i¤J§ó°ªªº¹ê¬Û¡C´¼¼zªºÆF»î¡Aª¾¹D¤°麽®É­Ô¬O¥h¶}©l¤@¬q·sªº®Èµ{¥H¤Î¤°麽®É­Ô¬O°h¦^¥L­Ì¤w¸g¨«¥Xªº¸}¨B¡A¨Ã§Q¥Î³o­Ó³Q¯¬ºÖªº¾÷·|¥h°µ¥X¤£¦Pªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¨Ï¥L­ÌÅéÅç¨ì¥L­Ì¦bÄ~Äò«e¶i¥H«e¤]³\¿ù¹Lªº©M¤]³\§Æ±æÅéÅ窺¨Æª«¡C

We cannot overstep our bounds and unduly influence you to choose either course. We will always be careful to do our best to allow you all the freedom and the space that you require to make this decision on your own and according to your own terms. We of the higher realms also have decisions of our own to make, and of course, we greatly appreciate others giving us the space that we require to make our own choices according to what we feel we need to and feel we would like to experience next.

§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¹O¶V§Ú­Ìªº¬É­­©M¹L«×¦a¼vÅT§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¥ô¦óªº¤è¦V¡C§Ú­Ì±NÁ`¬O¤p¤ß¦aºÉµÛ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯àµ¹¤©§A­Ì¿W¥ß¦a¨Ã¨Ì·Ó§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº·Qªk°µ³o­Ó¨M©w®É»Ý­nªº©Ò¦³¦Û¥Ñ©MªÅ¶¡¡C¦b§ó°ª¹ê¬Ûªº§Ú­Ì¤]¦³­n¥Ñ§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v°µ¥Xªº¨M©w¡A¨Ã¥B·íµM¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`·P¿E¥L¤Hµ¹§Ú­Ì§Ú­Ì»Ý­nªºªÅ¶¡¡A¥H®Ú¾Ú§Ú­Ì»{爲§Ú­Ì»Ý­n©M§Ú­Ì·Q­n¦b¤U¤@¨BÅéÅ窺¨Ó°µ¥X§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vªº¿ï¾Ü¡C

It is likely that members of each Star Family may choose different directions to travel, as none of us ever has to say goodbye forever. There will be many crossroads up ahead for us to meet once again and experience together what we have chosen for ourselves, of where we would like to be, who we would like to be with and what we would like to experience together. There are no rules or guidelines as long as we honor the sacred right of free will and choice of another. This is a rule that must not be broken, as it is this rule and this one rule alone that governs this universe and preserves it as an incredibly free and glorious place for so many countless souls to call their home. Our home is indeed your home, for we share in its marvelous treasures, its mysteries, its secrets, its adventures, its beauty, its wisdom, its nurturing powers and its love.

¥i¯à¨C­Ó¬P¬P®a®xªº¦¨­û¤]³\³£·|¿ï¾Ü¤£¦Pªº¤è¦V¥h®È¦æ¡A¦ý§Ú­Ì¤¤¨S¦³¤H¤£±o¤£¥Ã»·»¡¦A¨£¡C«e¤è±N·|¦³³\¦h¥æ¤e¸ô¤fÅý§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸¬Û¹J¨Ã¤@¦PÅéÅç§Ú­Ì爲¦Û¤v¿ï¾Üªº¡A§Ú­Ì·Q¥h­þùØ¡A§Ú­Ì·Q»P½Ö¦b¤@°_©M§Ú­Ì·Q¤@¦PÅéÅç¨Ç¤°麽¡C³oùبS¦³³W³¹©Î·Ç«h¡A¥u­n§Ú­Ì´L­«¥L¤H¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó©M¦Û¥Ñ¿ï¾Üªº¯«¸tÅv§Q¡C³o¬O¤@±ø¤£¯à³Q¥´¯}ªºªk«h¡A¦]爲¬O³o±øªk«h¥B¥u¦³³o±øªk«hªv²zµÛ³o­Ó¦t©z¨ÃºûÅ@µÛ¥¦¦¨爲¤@­ÓÃø¥H¸m«Hªº¦Û¥Ñ©M§§ÄRªº¦a¤è¡AµL¼ÆªºÆF»îºÙ¤§爲®aªº¦a¤è¡C§Ú­Ìªº®a¯uªº´N¬O§A­Ìªº®a¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦@¦P¤À¨ÉµÛ¥¦ªº¤£¥i«äijªºÄ_ÂáA¥¦ªº¶ø¯µ¡A¥¦ªº¯µ±K¡A¥¦ªº«_ÀI¡A¥¦ªº¬üÄR¡A¥¦ªº´¼¼z¡A¥¦ªº¾i¨|©M¥¦ªº·R¡C

There comes a time for every soul to wish to experience more of what this universe has to offer them, and this time is now approaching for many of you of the home you call Earth. For many of you, the time has come to expand your boundaries and call home not but your planet, but your universe. We, the Ashtar Command, are here to assist you expand the borders of your current lives and set out into new pastures that you have never set foot in before. There is so much more that a universe has to offer than any individual planet can offer, and many of you are now reaching this understanding and reaching for just what it is that is possible for you and what will bring to you new adventures and wonder that you have never experienced before.

´¿¦³¤@®É¨C­ÓÆF»î³£´÷±æ§ó¦h¦aÅéÅç¨ì³o­Ó¦t©z´£¨Ñµ¹¥L­Ìªº¡A¦Ó³o­Ó®É¾÷²{¦b¥¿¦b´Â¦V§A­Ì³\¦h¤Hªº§A­ÌºÙ爲¦a²yªº®a¾aªñ¡C¹ï§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¦Ó¨¥¡A³o­Ó®É¾÷¥¿¨ì¨Ó¥H©µ®i§A­ÌªºÃä¬É¡A¨Ã¥B¤£¶È±N§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A¤]±N§A­Ìªº¦t©zºÙ爲®a¡C§Ú­Ì¡Aªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡¡A¥¿¦b³oùØÀ°§U§A­Ì©µ®i§A­Ì·í«e¥Í¦sªºÃä¬É¡A¨Ã¦ù®i¶i§A­Ì¥H«e±q¥¼½ñ¶iªº·s¯ó­ì¡C¤@­Ó¦t©z©Ò¯à´£¨Ñªº»·¤ñ¥ô¦ó³æ­Ó¬P²y©Ò¯à´£¨Ñªº­n¦hªº¦h¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H·í«e¥¿¦b¹F¨ì³o¼Ëªº»{ÃÑ¡A¨Ã»{ÃѨ줰麽¬O¹ï§A­Ì¥i¯àªº¤Î¤°麽±N爲§A­Ì±a¨Ó§A­Ì¤§«e±q¥¼ÅéÅç¹Lªº·sªº«_ÀI©MÅå©_¡C

We understand this desire that is burning within many of you, and this is one of the reasons that we are here, to help allow you to see that you possess the key that will open this new door for you. There are many doors that you have passed through throughout your journey, and there are many doors that you will come to as you continue your travels. The door before you now is the door that will open for you into a new and higher dimension of existence than the current caliber of existence you currently call home.

§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ³o­Ó´÷±æ¥¿¦b§A­Ì³\¦h¤Hªº¤º¤ßºµºµ¿U¿N¡A¦Ó³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì¦b³oùتº­ì¦]¤§¤@¡AÀ°§U§A­Ì¬Ý¨£§A­Ì¾Ö¦³¨º§â±N爲§A­Ì¥´¶}³o®°·sªùªºÆ_°Í¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¾ã­Ó®È³~¤¤§A­Ì¬ï¹L¤F«Ü¦h®°ªù¡A¦ÓÀHµÛ§A­ÌÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº®Èµ{¡A±N·|¦³§ó¦hªºªù¥Ñ§A­Ì¬ï¹L¡C²{¦b§A­Ì«e¤èªº¨º®°ªù¡A¬Û¤ñ§A­Ì·í«eºÙ爲®aªº¦s¦b¤ô¥­¡A³o¬O¤@®°±N爲§A­Ì¶i¤J¤@­Ó·sªº¤Î¦s¦bªº§ó°ªºû«×¦Ó¶}啓ªºªù¡C

It is a milestone for a soul to one day reach the door that you stand before today, and you may be proud and considerate it a glorious achievement, for indeed that is precisely what it is, a glorious achievement. Once through the threshold and beyond this door you will not, for the necessity of your advancement, need journey again into a lower dimension than the one you shall be ascending into. For many of you this will come as wonderful news, as you have reached a point where what this dimension offers you no longer stimulates you, teaches you, excites you, motivates you, entices you or calls you.

¹ï¤@­ÓÆF»î¦Ó¨¥¡A¨ì¹F§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ¯¸¦b«e¤èªº³o®°ªù¡A¬O¤@­Óùص{¸O¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì¤]³\·|·P¨ì¦Û»¨¨Ãı±o¥¦¬O¤@­Ó½÷·×ªº¦¨´N¡A¦Óªºªº½T½T¥¦´N¬O¦p¦¹¡A¤@­Ó½÷·×ªº¦¨´N¡C ¤@¥¹¸ó¹L³oªùÂe¨«¹L³oªù¡A§A­Ì±N¤£·|¡A¥X©ó§A­Ì¦¨ªøªº¥²­n¡A¬Û¤ñ§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó´­¤É¶i¤Jªº¡A¦Ó»Ý­n¦A¦¸¨ì§ó§Cªººû«×ùخȦæ¡C¹ï§A­Ì³\¦h¤H³o¬O¤@­Ó·¥¦nªº®ø®§¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g©è¹F¤F¤@­ÓÂI¡A§Y³o­Óºû«×´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº¤w¸g¤£¦A¯à°÷¹ª»R§A­Ì, ±Ð¾É§A­Ì¡A¨Ï§A­Ì¿E°Ê¡Aµ¹§A­Ì°Ê¾÷¡A¤Þ»¤§A­Ì©Î©I³ê§A­Ì¡C

For those of you who now hear the call of the higher realms, it is what is there that beckons your heart and calls you by your name. It is up to each and every one of you to decide and choose for yourselves if you will heed this call or choose to remain amongst the familiar and perhaps amongst the comfortable here in the physical realm of the 3rd dimension. We will honor each and every soul¡¦s decision and assist you make a reality which ever path you choose. We will not make any attempt to persuade you to change your mind and alter your course, as each decision a soul makes is a sacred choice and must be honored by all of the beings within this universe.

¹ï§A­Ì¨º¨Ç·í«e¥¿Å¥¨ì§ó°ª¹ê¬Ûªº¥l³êªº¡A¨º­Ó´N¬O¤°麽¦b¨ºùاl¤ÞµÛ§A­Ìªº¤ß©M©I³êµÛ§A­Ìªº¦W¦r¡C¥¦¬O¥Ñ§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¥h爲¦Û¤v¨M©w©M¿ï¾Ü§A­Ì¬O­n¦^À³³o­Ó©I³êÁÙ¬O¿ï¾Ü¦b³o­Óª«½èªº²Ä¤Tºû«×ùØ¡A°±¯d¦b¼ô±x¤§¤¤©M¤]³\¦bµÎ¾A¤§¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì±N´L­«¨C­ÓÆF»îªº¨M©w¡A¨ÃÀ°§U§A­Ì±N§A­Ì¿ï¾Üªº¹D¸ôÅܦ¨²{¹ê¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤£·|°µ¥X¥ô¦ó§V¤O¥hÄU»¡¨Ï§A­Ì§ó§ï§A­Ìªº·Qªk©M§ïÅܧA­Ìªº¤è¦V¡A¦]爲¤@­ÓÆF»î°µ¥Xªº¨C­Ó¨M©w³£¬O¤@­Ó¯«¸tªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¥²¶·³Q³o­Ó¦t©zùتº©Ò¦³¦s¦³´L­«¡C

There are those of us who have already made our choices, and we will not pretend for one moment that we would not like to see some of our loved ones that are now within the physical realm make the same choice that we have made. This is only natural, as although at this point you may not remember us we certainly remember you, and we love you and we miss you and we wish to be together again with you as we continue on our adventure.

³oùتº§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ¥X¤F§Ú­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì±N¤£·|­þ©È¦³¤@Àþ¶¡°²¸Ë§Ú­Ì¤£·Q­n¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¤@¨Ç¦bª«½è¹ê¬Û¤¤ªº©Ò·R¤§¤H°µ¥X¤F»P§Ú­Ì¬Û¦Pªº¿ï¾Ü¡C³o¬O«Ü¦ÛµMªº¡A¦]爲ÁöµM·í«e§A­Ì¤]³\¨Ã¤£°O±o§Ú­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì«o°O±o§A­Ì¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì·R§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì·Q§A­Ì¡A¦b§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò§Ú­Ìªº«_ÀI®É¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦A¦¸»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡C

There will be those of you who ask if you can learn of our decision before you make a choice of your own, and to this we say yes, there will be an opportunity in the days ahead to discuss with you or somehow make our decisions known to you of what we, your friends and your family, are choosing to experience next. You will not be left out in the cold without having the opportunity to confer with the members of your Star Family, as this is a great decision and it is important all factors are included in the weighing of your decision. You will also be given sufficient time as to reach this decision, as it will not be presented to you with little time to reflect upon what it is you wish to experience for yourself.

±N·|¦³§A­Ì³o¨Ç¤H¸ß°Ý§A­Ì¬O§_¥i¥H¦b°µ¥X§A­Ìªº¤@­Ó¿ï¾Ü¥H«e¤F¸Ñ¤@¤U§Ú­Ìªº¨M©w¡A¦Ó¹ï¦¹§Ú­Ì»¡¨S°ÝÃD¡A¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùرN·|¦³¤@¦¸¾÷·|»P§A­Ì°Q½×©Î¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡Åý§A­Ìª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¡A§A­ÌªºªB¤Í©M§A­Ìªº®a¤H¡A¨M©w¿ï¾Ü¦b¤U¤@¨BÅéÅç¨Ç¤°麽¡C§A­Ì±N¤£·|³Q抛¦b´H­·ùØ¡A¨S¦³Àò±o¾÷·|»P§A­Ì¬P¬P®a®xªº¦¨­û°Ó°Q¡A¦]爲³o¬O¤@­Ó­«­nªº¨M©w¡A¦bÅv¿Å§A­Ìªº¨M©w®É±N¤@¤Á¦]¯À³£Ån¬A¦b¤º¬O­«­nªº¡C§A­Ì¤]±N·|³Qµ¹¤©¥R¨¬ªº®É¶¡¥h°µ¥X³o­Ó¨M©w¡A§A­Ì±N¤£·|¥u¦³¤@ÂI®É¶¡¥h¦Ò¼{§A­Ì§Æ±æÅéÅç¨Ç¤°麽¡C

We say to those of you reading these words to begin to think about what it is you would like to experience. Is it the current state of your existence that you wish to continue to experience, or are you now ready to experience more of what your universe offers you? It is all up to you, and no one will push you or pull you in any one direction. We will continue to do our best to make your options as clear to you as we can so as to allow you to make an informed choice that will bring to you just what you would like to experience next.

§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì³o¨Ç¥¿¾\Ū³o¨Ç¤å¦rªº¤H»¡¡A¶}©l¥h«ä¦Ò¤°麽¬O§A­Ì·Q­nÅéÅ窺¡C§A­Ì¬O§Æ±æÄ~ÄòÅéÅç§A­Ì·í«eªº¦s¦bª¬ºA¡AÁÙ¬O§A­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n§ó¦h¦aÅéÅç¨ì§A­Ìªº¦t©z´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº©O¡H³o¤@¤Á³£¦b©ó§A­Ì¡A¨S¦³¤H±N¹G­¢§A­Ì©Î©ì©Ô§A­Ì¶i¤J¥ô¦ó¤è¦V¡C§Ú­Ì±NºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¨Ï§A­Ì²M·¡§A­Ìªº¿ï¶µ¡A¥H«KÅý§A­Ì°µ¥X¤@­Ó©ú´¼ªº¿ï¾Ü¡A爲§A­Ì±a¨Ó§A­Ì·Q­n¦b±µ¤U¨ÓÅéÅç¨ìªº¡C

Many of you will, in the days ahead, be given an opportunity to see more clearly what is in store for you if you should decide to begin your journey anew within the higher realms of this universe. Once we are able to begin working with you on the many tasks needed to be accomplished here in your world, you will get a taste of what is possible for you and what your new lives will be like as citizens of a higher dimensional society, and perhaps members of our organization, the Ashtar Command.

§A­Ì³\¦h¤H±N¡A¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùØ¡A³Qµ¹¤©¤@­Ó¾÷·|¥h§ó²M·¡¦a¬Ý¨£¡A¦pªG§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¦b³o­Ó¦t©zªº§ó°ª¹ê¬Ûùض}©l§A­Ìªº·s®Èµ{¡A¨º麽¦³¨Ç¤°麽¥¿¦b爲§A­Ì¦Ó·Ç³ÆµÛ¡C·í§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¶}©l¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤»P§A­Ì¤@¦P¤u§@¦b³\¦h»Ý­n§¹¦¨ªº¥ô°È¤¤®É¡A§A­Ì±N«~¹Á¨ì¡A·í§A­Ì§@爲¤@­Ó§ó°ªºû«×ªÀ·|ªº©~¥Á®É¡A¥H¤Î©Î³\§Ú­Ìªº²Õ´¡Aªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡ªº¦¨­û®É¡A¤°麽¬O¹ï§A­Ì¥i¯àªº¡A§A­Ìªº·s¥Í¬¡±N·|¬O¤°麽¼Ë¤l¡C

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¬P¬Pªº¥ú¤§®a¤H

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~5¤ë11¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - May 11, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~5¤ë11¤é«H®§

So much is happening, but we are not always at liberty to give you the details. It must be sufficient to say that we are well in control and our allies are close to commencing a series of actions, that will show everyone that we mean business. No longer will we put up with being obstructed, and we will quickly deal with those involved. There are a number of trusted allies that are in the forefront of releasing information, that makes clear what our intentions are. In short time we will also play our part in bringing out the facts directly to the public. You are looking at weeks rather than months, for the mass arrests to take place. However it is a big operation that cannot start until everything is in place. Having come this far we want it to run smoothly, with as little trouble as possible.

³o麽¦hªº¨Æ±¡¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¤£¥i¯àÀHÀH«K«K´Nµ¹§A­Ì²Ó¸`±¡ªp¡C¥H«Ü¥R¤Àªº¤è¦¡»¡¨º´N¬O¤@¤Á³£¦b§Ú­Ìªº±±¨î¤¤¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¤]¤Q¤À±µªñ¤@¨t¦Cªº¨Æ¥ó¦æ°Ê´Á¡A¨º®É±N·|¦V¨C­Ó¤H®i²{¥X§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O«H¤f»Û¶À¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¦A¤¹³\¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i¨ü¨ìªýê¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì±N«Ü§Öªº³B²z¬ÛÀ³ªº°ÝÃD¡C³oùئs¦bµÛ¤j¶q¥i¥H«H¥ôªº·ù¤Í¡A¥L­Ì¯¸¦bÄÀ©ñ«H®§ªº³Ì«e½u¡A³o´N¨Ï±o§Ú­Ìªº·N¹ÏÅܱo¤Q¤Àªº²M·¡¡Cµu´Á¤º§Ú­Ì±N°õ¦æ¦Û¤vªº¦æ°Ê¡Aª½±µ¶i¤J¤j衆»â°ì¡C¹ï©ó¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·ªº®É¶¡§A­Ì¥i¥H´Á«Ý¦b´X­Ó¬P´Á¤º¡A¦Ó¤£¦A¬O´X­Ó¤ë¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤]½Ð©ú¥Õ³o¬O¤@­Ó¤Q¤À¥¨¤jªº¦æ°Ê¡A©Ò¥H¥²¶·Åý¨C¥ó¬ÛÃö¨Æ±¡³£¸¨¹ê¨ì¦ì¡C¨«¤F³o麽»·§Ú­Ì¤@ª½§Æ±æªº´N¬OÅý­p¹ººÉ¥i¯àªº¥­¶¶¶i¦æ¡A¥u産¥Í³Ì¤pµ{«×ªº³Â·Ð¡C

Our craft are busy monitoring the activities of many countries that have the potential to use nuclear devices, and along with our warnings we will prevent them from being used. Wars have always been for profit mainly for the Arms Industry, who have no scruples and will supply equipment and arms to any side involved in the conflict. They shall answer for their involvement in the wars, as will any member of the Forces who have engaged in crimes against the people. Many atrocities have taken place that you are unaware of, but the truth cannot be concealed. Once the media commence reporting the arrests that are already underway that include many public figures, there will be calls for retribution. We do however ask that everyone avoids their emotions running away with them, as we assure you justice will be seen to be done. Unlike earlier times, no one will be able to cheat justice or buy their way out of it.

§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¥¿¦£¸LªººÊ±±³\¦h°ê®aªº¬¡°Ê¡Aĵ±§¥ô¦ó¼ç¦bªº¨Ï¥Î®Ö³]³Æªº«Â¯Ù¡A±aµÛ§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨ÓªºÄµ§i¡A§Ú­Ì±Nªý¤î¥¦­Ì³Q¦A¦¸¨Ï¥Î¡C¾Ôª§Á`¬O爲¤F­x¨Æ産·~¦È§Q¡A³o¨Ç¤H¸vµL§Ò¼ª¡A爲¾Ôª§½Ä¬ðªºÂù¤è´£¨Ñ¸Ë³Æ©MªZ¾¹¡C¥L­Ì±N¦]爲¦Û¤v°Ñ»P¨ì¾Ôª§ªº³oºØ´c¦H¦æ爲°µ¥X¦^µª¡AÁÙ¦³¥ô¦ó¥H¥Ç¸o¦æ爲¹ï¥IµL¶d¤H¥ÁªºªZ¸Ë¤O¶q¡C³\¦hªº¼É¦æ¦b§A­Ì¤£¤F¸Ñªº±¡ªp¤Uµo¥Í¤F¡A¤£¹L¯u¬Û¬O¤£¥i¯à³Q«ÊÂꪺ¡C¤@¥¹´CÅé¶}©l³ø¹D¤j¶e®·¡A¦Ó³o¨ä¹ê¤w¸g¶}©l¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô±N§â³\¦hªº¤½衆¤Hª«¥]¬A¶i¨Ó¡A³\¦h¤H±N·|©IÆ~Ãg»@¡C¤£¹L§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¨C­Ó¤H³£­nÁקK¦]爲³o¨Ç¤Hªº¸o¦æ¦ÓÅý¦Û¤vªº±¡ºü¥¢¥h±±¨î¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì·|½T«O§A­Ì¤½¥¿ªº¬Ý¨ì¤@¤Á¨Æ±¡³Q§¹¦¨¡C¤£¦A¹³¦­´Áªº®É¨è¡A¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó¤H¥i¥H´ÛÄF¤½¥¿©ÎªÌ¥Hª÷¿ú¦¬¶R¤H¤ß¡C

You will have so much to enjoy in the near future, as you realize that you are being freed from the clutches of the dark Ones. With the governmental changes there will again be some surprises in store for you, as you will see those who are of the Light take positions of power and authority. The US Government will still have Barack Obama amongst those retained, because as we have stressed many times, he is a great soul of the Light. He is already taking actions that will aid our allies, in bringing the cabal to answer for their crimes.

¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó§A­Ì±N·|¦³³o麽¦hªº©¯ºÖ¥i¥H¥h¨É¨ü¡A¨º®É§A­Ì·|¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºÅ]¤ö¤¤¸Ñ²æ¥X¨Ó¡CÀHµÛ¬F©²ªº§ïÅܱN爲§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¤@¨ÇÅå³ß¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ì¨º¨Ç¯u¥¿¥Nªí¸t¥úªº¥¿­±¤§¤H¨ú±oÅv¤O©M¤O¶qªº¦ì¸m¡C¬ü°ê¬F©²±NÄ~Äò¥Ñ¶ø¤Ú°¨Á`²Î±a»â¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÁn©ú³\¦h¦¸¤F¡A¥L¬O¤@¦ì°¶¤jªº¥ú¤§ÆF»î¡C¥L¤w¸g°µ¥X¹ê¦bªº¦æ°Ê¨Ó¤ä«ù§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¡A爲³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¸o¦æ±a¨Ó¬ÛÀ³ªº¦^µª¡C

There is soon going to be one astonishing revelation after another, and the full intent of the plan for your freedom will be clear. Your sovereignty is to be returned, and we of the Galactic Federation will be party to any changes to ensure they are both legal and just. All over the world you rights have been gradually eroded, and often draconian laws introduced to replace them. All of that will be changed and the people of the Earth will be re-united once again. You have a lot more in common than you realize, and religion and politics will no longer come between you. These are all issues that will be sorted out so that in future they will be based on the truth, and with the ideal of fairness and to represent the desires of the people.

«Ü§Ö±N¦ñÀH¤@¥ó¤S¤@¥ó±µ¿æ¦Ó¨Óªº´¦¥Ü¡A爲§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¦Ó·Ç³Æªº­p¹ºªº¥þ³¡·N¹Ï±NÅܱo²M´·¡C§A­Ìªº¥DÅv§Y±N¦^Âk¡A§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹±N¦¨爲¥ô¦ó¤@¦¸§ïÅܪº²Õ¦¨³¡¤À¡A½T«O³o¨Ç³£¦Xªk¨Ã¤½¥¿¡C¦b¥þ¥@¬Éªº½d³ò¤º§A­ÌªºÅv§Q¦b¹L¥h³Q³v¨Bªº­é¹Ü¡A³q±`¨º¨ÇÄY­Vªºªk«ß³Q¸m´«¥N´À¤½¥¿¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç³£±N§ïÅÜ¡A¦a²y¤Wªº¤H­Ì±N¦A¦¸Áp¦X¨ì¤@°_¡C§A­Ì¦³¤ñ¦Û¤v¤F¸Ñ§ó¦hªºÁp¦X©Ê¡A©v±Ð©M¬Fªv±N¤£¦A¦¨爲§A­Ì¤§¶¡ªº»Ùê¡C©Ò¦³ªº¨Æ¥ó³£·|±o¨ì¸Ñ¨M¡A¦nÅý¥¼¨Óªº¤@¤Á³£«Ø¥ß¦b¯u¹ê¤§¤W¡A©^¦æ¤½¥­­ì«h¡A¦Ó¥B¥Nªíªº¬O¥þÅé¤H¥Áªº·NÄ@¡C

Our message to you is to stay calm, and ignore the attempts of those who will try to put the wrong meaning on events as they unfold. Some of it will be deliberate to create fear, and others without any prior knowledge will be confused. However, through various sources particularly the Internet, we will make sure that information is readily available. You are soon to witness the biggest spectacle that has ever occurred in your time, and then you will realize how thorough our plans have been made. History is about to be made that is unprecedented in its scope and scale, to bring out into the open those who have illegally and criminally controlled your lives.

§Ú­Ìµ¹§A­Ìªº«H®§¬O¡i½Ð«O«ù§NÀR¡j¡A©¿µø©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ï±a¨Ó¿ù»~²z¸Ñªº¨Æ¥ó´¦¥Üªº«H®§¡C¥¦­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç±N»W·N¨î³y®£Äß¡A¦Ó¨S¦³¹w³Æª¾ÃѾQ¹Ôªº¨º¨Ç±N¾É­P§A­Ìªº²V²c¡C¤£¹L¡A³q¹L¦UºØ«H®§·½ÀY¡A¯S§O¬O¤¬Ápºô¤Wªº«H®§¡A§Ú­Ì±N½T«O«H®§µL»Ùꪺ±o¥HÄÀ¥X¡C§A­Ì«Ü§Ö±N¨£Ãҳ̺ë±mªºªíºt¡A¦b§A­Ìªº¹L¥h±q¥¼µo¥Í¹L¡AÀH«á§A­Ì±N©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£¬O¦p¦ó¨î©wªº¡C¾ú¥v©Êªº¤@¨è§Y±N¨ì¨Ó¡A¥¦¬O¥vµL«e¨Òªº¡A¤£ºÞ¬O³W¼ÒÁÙ¬O½d³ò³£¬O¦p¦¹¡A±N¤½¶}ªº´¦¥Ü¨º¨Ç«Dªk©M¥H¸o¦æ±±¨î§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¤§¤Hªº©³²Ó¡C

Since many of you are well advanced in becoming of the Light, we look to you to spread calmness and understanding until we ourselves can address you directly. At the end of the road is as you might say the Golden Egg that holds so much promise, and a new life that truly reflects all that is of Light and Love. By the time it is fully established it will bear little resemblance to what you experience now, and have moved to a new level that gives you everything you have so far been denied. You will discover that you have powers that have for most of you lain dormant, and they will come with your higher levels of consciousness. Out of all that is happening that is the most important change, as it is part of your preparations for Ascension. When you look back a few years, we feel many of you will acknowledge that you have indeed already moved to a new level of consciousness. Hitherto you have never been encouraged to accept that you have the ability to lift yourselves up, and have been kept in ignorance for many years.

¦Û±q§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H«Ü¦nªº´£°ª¦Û¤v¶i¤J¸t¥ú»â°ì¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«Ýªº¬O§A­Ì¶Ç¼½¥­ÀR©M²z¸Ñ¡Aª½¨ì§Ú­Ì¯à°÷ª½±µ»P§A­Ì±µÄ²¡C³o±ø¹D¸ôªº²×ÂI´N¬O§A­Ì©ÒºÙ¤§爲ªº¡i¶Àª÷®É¥N¡j¡A¥¦¥Rº¡µÛ©Ó¿Õ¡A¥þ·sªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡±N¯u¹êªº¤Ï¬M¥X¥þ³¡·R»P¥úªº¯u谛¡C¨ì¨º­Ó®É­Ô¨º¥þ³¡«Ø¥ß°_¥ßªº¤@¤Á»P§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ©ÒÅéÅ窺±N¤£¦A¬Û¦ü¡A¨«¤J¤@­Ó¥þ·sªº¼h¦¸¡Aµ¹¤©§A­Ì¨C¥ó¦b¹L¥h´¿¸g³£³Q¸T¤îªº¨Æª«¡C§A­Ì±Nµo²{¦Û¤v¥ð¯v¤w¤[ªº¥¨¤j¯à¤O¡A¥¦­Ì±N«Ü¦nªº¦ñÀH§A§ó°ªªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡CºJ¶}©Ò¦³¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡¡A³Ì­«­nªº§ïÅܱN¬O§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤É¡C´X¦~¤§«á·í§A­Ì¦A¦¸¦^­º¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ìı±o§A­Ì³\¦h¤H±N©Ó»{¦Û¤v¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F·NÃѼh¦¸ªº¦h麽¥¨¤jªº­¸ÅD¡C¨´¤µ爲¤î§A­Ì³£±q¥¼¨ü¨ì³o¼Ëªº¹ª»R---§A¨ä¹ê¦³¯à¤O´£¤É¦Û¤v¡A«o³Q§x¦b·M¬NµLª¾¤¤³\¦h¦~¡C

Dear Ones, ready yourselves for the changes and know that any inconvenience will only be short lived. It will differ from one area to another, and one country to another, but overall you should get through the difficult times. It is sensible to cover yourselves against a temporary shortage of food and other essentials, but you do not need to panic as we and our allies are planning for all contingences. Together we will get things running normally again as quick as possible. The main point is to keep you well informed, and hope that in short time we will have set up a reliable communications system. To be forewarned is to be prepared, and you have adequate time to give serious thought to how you will cope with matters that will directly affect you.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A½Ð爲§ïÅܷdzƦۤv¡A¨Ã©ú¥Õ¥ô¦óªº¤£«K³£¥u¬O¼È®É²{¶H¡C±q¤@­Ó¦a¤è¨ì¥t¤@­Ó¡A±q¤@­Ó°ê®a¨ì¥t¤@­Ó·|¥X²{¬Û²§ªº±¡ªp¡A¤£¹LÁ`ªº¬Ý¨Ó§A­Ì³£±N³q¹L³o¬q§xÃø®É´Á¡C©ú´¼ªºÁ|°Ê´N¬O爲¦Û¤vÀx³Æ¤@¨Ç¥Î«~¥H³Æ¤@­ÓÁ{®Éªº­¹ª«µu¯Ê©M¨ä¥L°ÝÃD¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì¤£»Ý­nµh­W¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì©M·ù¤Í¥¿­p¹ºÀ³¹ï©Ò¦³·N¥~¨Æ¥ó¡C¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_§Ú­Ì±NÅý¨Æ±¡¥­¶¶ªºµo®i¡A¥HºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº¤è¦¡¡C­«­nªº¤@ÂI´N¬OÅý§A­Ì±o¨ì«Ü¦nªº«H®§§iª¾¡A§Æ±æ¦bµu´Á¤º§Ú­Ì¯à°÷³]¥ß¤@­Ó¥i¾aªº¥æ¬y¨t²Î¡C¹w¥ýĵ§i´N¬O»Ý­n§A­Ì¹w¥ý·Ç³Æ¡A§A­Ì¦³¥R¨¬ªº®É¶¡¥h»{¯uªº«ä¦Ò¦Û¤v¦p¦ó¥h¹ï¥I¨º¨Ç¥i¯àª½±µ¼vÅT§Aªº°ÝÃD¡C

You have waited a long time to reach this point in your lives, and we know that until you see real proof of what is about to occur, you are sensibly going to be cautious. It will seem unreal and certainly unbelievable when you learn the extent to which the arrests are taking place. We cannot leave any of the dark Ones in place to interfere with our actions, and we will stop them in their tracks, as we know they still plan atrocities to put you in fear. Do not worry as we are fully aware of what they plan, and we will not allow any attacks upon you. Our technology is far too advanced to be fooled by any attempts to get round it.

爲¤F©è¹F¤µ¤Ñªºª¬ºA§A­Ì¤w¸gµ¥«Ý¤F«Üªø®É¶¡¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D°£«D§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¥¿¦bµo¥Í¨Æ¥óªº¯u¹êÃÒ¾Ú¡A§A­Ì³£­n«O«ùÂÔ·Vªº¤ßºA¡C·í§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¨ì¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·µo¥Í®É©Ò¯A¤Îªº½d³ò¡A¬Ý°_¨Ó±N¬O¦ü¥G¤£¯u¹ê©MÃø¥H¸m«H¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¥i¯à¯d¤U¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦¨­ûÄ~Äò¤zÂZ§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¡A§Ú­Ì±N¦b¥L­Ìªº­y¹D¤Wª½±µ¨î¤î¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì©ú¥Õ¥L­Ì¨Ì¦b­p¹º¼É¦æ¡A§â§A­Ì±a¤J®£Äß¡C½Ð¤£­n¾á¤ß¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº²M·¡¥L­Ìªº¨C­Ó­p¹º¡A§Ú­Ì±N¤£¦A¤¹³\¥ô¦ó°w¹ï§A­Ìªº§ðÀ»¡C§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ¬O¦p¦¹ªº°ªºÝ¡A¬O¤£¥i¯à³Q¥ô¦óªº¥ø¹Ï©Ò·M§Ëªº¡C

I am SaLuSa form Sirius and trust that we have set your mind at rest, as we want you to enjoy the changes by setting your sights on the outcome. It will be the breaking of the final strangle hold the dark Ones have over you.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¥­´_¤F§A­Ìªº«äºü¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì³q¹L§â·NÃѳ]©w¦b¬ü¦nªºµ²ªG¡A±q¦Ó¥h¨É¨ü§ïÅÜ¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¦]¦¹¦Óµh­W¡C¥¦±N¦¨爲¶Â·t¶Õ¤OÕæ¾r©ó§A­Ìªº³Ì«á³Ý®§¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i¿Ë·Rªº¡A½Ð爲§ïÅܷdzƦۤv¡A¨Ã©ú¥Õ¥ô¦óªº¤£«K³£¥u¬O¼È®É²{¶H¡C±q¤@­Ó¦a¤è¨ì¥t¤@­Ó¡A±q¤@­Ó°ê®a¨ì¥t¤@­Ó·|¥X²{¬Û²§ªº±¡ªp¡A¤£¹LÁ`ªº¬Ý¨Ó§A­Ì³£±N³q¹L³o¬q§xÃø®É´Á¡C©ú´¼ªºÁ|°Ê´N¬O爲¦Û¤vÀx³Æ¤@¨Ç¥Î«~¥H³Æ¤@­ÓÁ{®Éªº­¹ª«µu¯Ê©M¨ä¥L°ÝÃD¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì¤£»Ý­nµh­W¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì©M·ù¤Í¥¿­p¹ºÀ³¹ï©Ò¦³·N¥~¨Æ¥ó¡C¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_§Ú­Ì±NÅý¨Æ±¡¥­¶¶ªºµo®i¡A¥HºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº¤è¦¡¡C­«­nªº¤@ÂI´N¬OÅý§A­Ì±o¨ì«Ü¦nªº«H®§§iª¾¡A§Æ±æ¦bµu´Á¤º§Ú­Ì¯à°÷³]¥ß¤@­Ó¥i¾aªº¥æ¬y¨t²Î¡C¹w¥ýĵ§i´N¬O»Ý­n§A­Ì¹w¥ý·Ç³Æ¡A§A­Ì¦³¥R¨¬ªº®É¶¡¥h»{¯uªº«ä¦Ò¦Û¤v¦p¦ó¥h¹ï¥I¨º¨Ç¥i¯àª½±µ¼vÅT§Aªº°ÝÃD¡C

daviezero µoªí©ó 2012-5-13 05:45

¦U¦ì¦P¾ÇÀx³Æ¦hÂI­¹ª«,¨Óªï±µ·s¥@¬É¶}©l

¦U¦ì¦P¾ÇÀx³Æ¦hÂI­¹ª«,¨Óªï±µ·s¥@¬É¶}©l
ÅʤW¥~¬P¤H µoªí©ó 2012-5-13 17:35

·s¥@¬ÉÁÙ¬O­n¦YªF¦èªü!!!·Pı¦n²Ö³á~~~~~
LOVE & PEACE

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~5¤ë16¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - May 16, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~5¤ë16¤é«H®§

As more of you are awakening to the truth about your reality, so the levels of consciousness are rising never to return to the lower levels that you existed in. Since you are One each of you affects each other on the conscious level, and as you lift up others they are lifted with you. Having reached your present level, it becomes easier to comprehend the greater truths about you and your existence. As you realise how powerful you are, that knowledge can be put to use to continue your journey to Ascension. You can for example use your power of thought to protect yourselves from the lower energies that are all around you. You can do it by visualising yourself wrapped in a Light body, that you know as your aura. It can be damaged by negative emotions particularly such as anger, and also sound if it is very loud and high pitched. Once your aura is damaged you will be prone to illness and disease. If you feel that you have been affected, use your power of thought to visualise it intact all around your physical body.

¹ï©ó§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº²{¹ê¥@¬É§ó¦hªº¤H¦bı¿ô©ó¨ä¯u¬Û¡A¦]¦¹¦Ó¾É­Pªº¤£Â_´£¤Éªº·NÃѼh¦¸¤£¦A¥i¯à¦^¨ì¸û§Cªº¼h¦¸¤¤¡C¦]爲§A­Ì¦b³q¹L©¼¦¹ªº¼vÅT¦Ó§ïÅܵۨä¥L¤Hªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A§A´£¤Éªº¦P®É¤]´£¤É¤F¨ä¥L¤H¡C¦b§A­Ì¤w¸g¹F¨ìªº·í«e·NÃѼh¦¸¡A´N¨Ï±o§A­Ì§ó¯à»â·|Ãö©ó§A©M§A¦s¦bªº§ó°¶¤j¯u²z¡C§A²{¦b©ú¥Õ¤F¦Û¤v¬O¦h麽¦³¤O¶qªº¦s¦³¡A³o¥÷ıª¾ªº·NÃѯà°÷³Q¥Î©óÄ~Äò§A´­¤Éªº®Èµ{¡CÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A§A¥i¯à¥Î¦Û¤v·Qªkªº¤O¶q«OÅ@¦Û¤v¡AÂ\²æ¤@ª½³ò¶µÛ§Aªº¸û§C¯à¶qªº«Iŧ¡C§A¥i¥H³q¹L¡iÆ[·Q¡j°µ¨ì¡AÆ[·Q¦Û¤v³Q¤@°Æ¥úªº¨­Åé©ÒÅ¢¸n¡A¦Ó¥¦´N¬O§Aªº®ð³õ¡C¤£¹L¥¦¤]¯à°÷³Q­t­±ªº¯à¶q¯}Ãa¡A¯S§O¬O¼««ã¡A·íµMÁÙ¦³¤jÁn¼R³Û©M°ª­µ½Õªº©H­ý¤]¬O¦p¦¹¡C¤@¥¹§Aªº®ð³õ¾D¨ì¯}Ãa§A´N®e©ö¥Í¯f¡C¦pªG§A·P¨ì¦Û¤v¤w¸g¨ü¨ì¼vÅT¡A¨Ï¥Î§A¡i·Qªkªº¤O¶q¡j¥h¡iÆ[·Q¡j¥¦¡]¸t¥ú¯à¶q¡^§¹¾ãªº¥]ÂЧA¾ã­Ó¦×¨­¡C

As you move on to the higher dimensions you will find that your power of thought will substantially increase, to the point where you will be able to create. In fact you have the potential power of a God, but by the time you reach that level you will also have complete and utter control over your thoughts. At your present level you can already learn how to self heal, and all it requires is absolute belief in your power to do so. Sometimes you have the desire to do it, but you belief harbours doubts and it does not happen. You can extend these ideas to acquiring what you want, and those with strong willpower are successful. Have faith and belief in your abilities and you can go far, and once ascended you will indeed realise your true potential.

¥Ñ©ó§A¥¿²¾¦V§ó°ªªººû«×¡A§A±Nµo²{¦Û¤v«äºûªº¤O¶q±o¨ì¥R¤Àªº´£°ª¡A©è¹F¥i¥H¦Û¥Ñ³Ð³yªºµ{«×¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W§A¤w¸gÀò±o¤F³yª«¥Dªº¥¨¤j¼ç¯à¡A¤£¹L­nµ¥¨ì§A©è¹F¨ººØ¼h¦¸¤~¯à§¹¥þ¹ê²{¡A¨º®É³q¹L§Aªº·Qªk´N¯à¶i¦æ¥þ­±±±¨î¡C¦b§A·í«eªºª¬ºA§A¤]¤w¸g¾Ç·|¦p¦ó¶i¦æ¦Û§ÚªºÀø¡¡A¥¦©Ò»Ý­nªº¥þ³¡´N¬O¹ï©ó¦Û¤v¤O¶qªº¥þµM«H¤ß¡A¨º麽¤O¶q´N·|¨ì¨Ó¡C¦³®É­Ô§A¦³·NÄ@¥h°µ¡A¤£¹L§Aªº«H©ÀÁ`¬O¤£°÷°í©w°¾¦V½èºÃ¡A¨º麽¥¦´N¤£¥i¯àµo¥Í¡C§A¯à°÷ÂX®i³o¨Ç·Qªk¥Hªï¦X§A¯u¥¿ªº»Ý¨D¡A¨º¨Ç±j¤jªº·N§Ó¤O¬O¦¨¥\ªº«OÃÒ¡C½Ð¹ï©ó§A¦Û¤vªº¯à¤O¾Ö¦³§¹¥þªº«H¤ß¡A§A¯à°÷¨«±o«Ü»·¡A¤@¥¹§A´­¤É¤§«á§A±N½T¹êªº©ú¥Õ¦Û¤vªº¼ç¯à¡C

What we and other sources are doing is to prepare you for a different type of life, one that is so much more fulfilling. One where you decide what you want to do and have the freedom of choice. We would say think big without limiting yourselves, and with your power of thought you will manifest what you want. It does not matter how long it takes, as long as you hold your focus on it, it will manifest. Currently you find it difficult to do because there are so many distractions.

§Ú­Ì©M¨ä¥Lªº·½ÀY¦b°µªº¤@¤Á´N¬O爲¤FÅý§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¡A¶i¤J¤@ºØ¥þ·sªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¡A¥¦¥]§tµÛ§ó¦h¥O¤H´r®®ªºÅéÅç¡C­n¨ì­þùبÌÂ¥ѧA¥h¨M©w¦p¦ó°µ¡A¤]¾Ö¦³§¹¥þªº¦Û¥Ñ¿ï¾ÜÅv¡C§Ú­Ì¥u·|«Øij--¤jÁx·Q¶H¤£­n­­©w¦Û¤v¡A¦ñÀHµÛ§A«äºûªº¤O¶q§A§¹¥þ¥i¥H¹ê²{¦Û¤v·Q­nªº¤@¤Á¡C­nªá¶O¦hªøªº®É¶¡¨Ã¤£¬O°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó­«­nªº¬O§A¬O§_¯à°÷°í«ù¦Û¤vºë¯«ªºµJÂI¦b¥¦¤W­±¡A¨º麽¥¦´N·|¹ê²{¡C·í«e§Aµo²{«ÜÃø°µ¨ì¡A³o¬O¦]爲¦b§A©P³ò¦³µÛ³\¦h¤À¤ß©M¤zÂZ¡C

You will learn so much once we can get together, as what you have been told so far is simply to open you up to other possibilities. We avoid giving you too much to absorb at once, otherwise you quickly lose interest. What has happened is that your horizons have opened up to life in other parts of the Universe. Also through contact with us you are beginning to understand, that the accepted form is humanoid, even if in some instances it should appear quite different to yours. Genetically speaking you are a hybrid that has been engineered from other species, that also includes ours. It is nothing to be concerned about as it has been carried out to improve your physical body, and also your ability to grow in consciousness. In the past you have been deliberately stripped of your abilities by those out to control you. However, that period has now passed and you are about to rise up again, much nearer to what you were originally. Indeed, with Ascension you will return to a level much aligned with ours.

¤@¥¹§Ú¯à°÷¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó§A­Ì±N·|¾Ç¨ì«Ü¦h¡A¦Ü¤µ爲¤î§A­Ì©Ò³Q§iª¾ªº«H®§³£¬O²³æªºÅý§A¶}啓¤ßÆF¥h±µ¨ü¤£¦Pªº¥i¯à©Ê¡C§Ú­Ì­nÁקK¤@¦¸Åý§A§l¦¬¤Ó¦h¡A§_«h§A´N·|«Ü§Ö¥¢¥h¿³­P¡C©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á´N¬OÅý§A­Ì¶}啓²´¬É¨Ã¤F¸Ñ¦t©zªº¨ä¥L³¡¤À¡CÁöµM³q¹L»P§Ú­Ìªº±µÄ²¤w¸gÅý§A¤F¸Ñ¤@¨Ç·§©À¡A¨º¨Ç³Q±µ¨ü爲¤HÃþ¥~ªíªººØ±Ú¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¤@¨Ç¦b¥~ªí¤W»P§A­Ì®t²§©úÅ㪺ºØ±Ú¡C±q¿ò¶Ç¾Ç¨¤«×»¡¡A§A­Ì¤]¬O²V¦å¨à¡A²V¦XµÛ¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥LºØ±Úªº¤£¦P°ò¦]¡A·íµM¤]¥]¬A§Ú­Ìªº°ò¦]¡C§¹¥þ¨S¦³¥²­n¾á¤ß¡A¦]爲¥¦¤w¸g«Ü¦nªº§ï¶i¤F§A­Ìªº¦×¨­¡A¤]Åý§A­Ìªº·NÃѤ£Â_±o¥H¦¨ªø¡C¦b¹L¥h§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q­é¹Ü¦Û¤v¯u¹êªº¯à¤O¡A¥Ñ¨º¨Ç±±¨î§A­Ìªº¤H¡C¤£¹L¡A¨º¬q®É´Á¤w¸g¹L¥h¡A§A­Ì§Y±N¦A¦¸´£°ª¡A«D±`ªº±µªñ§A­Ì­ìªìªºª¬ºA¡C¸ÛµM¡AÀHµÛ´­¤Éªº¨ì¨Ó§A­Ì±N¦^Âk¨ì»P§Ú­Ì¬Û¦Pªº¼h¦¸¡C

What is approaching is a massive opportunity to leave duality as you understand it. It is worth every effort you can make to be fully prepared to ascend. No matter what problems you encounter, go forward with complete confidence and do not be pulled down by those who interpret proceedings in a negative way. Deep down you will know that you are ready, and have only to see out the remaining months without falling back. Once you know it is possible to reach the required level to ascend, you will not find it difficult to maintain it. You have after all come through so many lives and different experiences, to build up to this momentous time. Have no regrets for anything you leave behind, as you will not want for anything in the higher dimensions. Souls that you have known and loved, will never be far away and you will still be linked together wherever you are.

¥¿¦b¾aªñªº¬O¤@³õ³W¼Ò²±¤jªº¾÷·|¡AÅý§A­ÌÂ÷¶}¤G¤¸©Ê¡C¥¦¤]§¹¥þ­È±o§A­Ì¥hªá¶O¨C­Ó§V¤O爲¤F´­¤É¦Óª§¨ú¡C¤£­nºÞ¦Û¤v¾D¹J¨ì¤°麽¼Ëªº°ÝÃD¡A½Ð°í©wªº¨«¦V§¹¦¨¡A±aµÛ¥R¨¬ªº«H¤ß¡A¤d¸U¤£­n³Q¨º¨Ç¥H¤@ºØ­t­±ªº¤è¦¡©M»¡Ãã¨ÓÅÛ´bªº¤H©ì¦í«á»L¡C¦b¤º¤ß²`³B§A±Nª¾¹D¦Û¤v·Ç³Æ¦n¡A³o±µ¤U¨Óªº´X­Ó¤ë¤]±N«Ü§Ö¤@¥h¤£´_ªð¡C¤@¥¹§A»{ÃѨì³oºØ¥i¯à©Ê¡A©è¹F´­¤Éªº¥²­n¼h¦¸¡A§A±Nµo²{¨ä¹ê¥i¥H²³æªººû«ù³oºØª¬ºA¡C²¦³º§A­Ì³£¤w¸g¸g¾ú¤F³o麽¦h¦¸ªºÂà¥Í¡AÃh¦³µÛ³\¦hªº¸gÅç¡A¨º麽´N¦b³o­Ó¦ÜÃö­«­nªº®É¨è¥h¨Ï¥Î¥¦­Ì§a¡C¹ï¤_¤@¤Á³Q§A¯d¦b¨­«áªº¨Æª«³£¤£­n·P¨ì«á®¬¡A¦]爲¦b§ó°ªªººû«×§A±Nµo²{¦Û¤v¾Ö¦³¤@¤Á¦Ó¤@µL©Ò¨D¡C§A©Ò»{ÃÑ»P²`·RªºÆF»î­Ì¤]±q¥¼Â÷§A»·¥h¡A§A­Ì¨ÌÂÂ¥i¥H¦b¥ô¦ó¦a¤èÁp¨t°_¨Ó¡C

As we have previously informed you, you have links with members of the Galactic Federation but in general terms you have no waking memory of them. However, we know many of you, and after Ascension you will find the members of your Space Family. Such links mean that subconsciously you feel at home with us already, and we are not strangers at all. What we have to offer you will seem very familiar, because it is all known to you. It is not our time quite yet to openly meet you, but we hope that our information will have prepared you for such an occasion. There is nothing frightening about us, indeed in our presence you will feel our energy and find it is calming and peaceful. Without realising it you register other people's energy, and it is why you are drawn to some of them, whilst others are repellent. Your personal emanations attract people of a like kind, and when you meet there is usually an instant rapport.

´N¦p§Ú­Ì¦b¹L¥h¤w¸g§iª¾§A­Ìªº¨º¼Ë¡A§A­Ì»P»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦¨­û¦³µÛ±K¤£¥i¤ÀªºÁp¨t¡A¤£¹L¤@¯ë¨Ó»¡§A¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¨S¦³²M¿ôªº°O¾Ð¡C¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¦b´­¤É«á±Nµo²{¬P»Ú®a¤Hªº¨ä¥L¦¨­û¡C³oºØ³s±µ·N¨ýµÛ¦b¼ç·NÃѤ¤§A¦³ºØ»P§Ú­Ì¦p¿Ë¤H¯ëªº·P¨ü¡A§Ú­Ì®Ú¥»¤£¬O­¯¥Í¤H¡C¦Ó§Ú­Ì±N¦V§A­Ì´£¨Ñªº¤@¤Á¤]¬O¦p¦¹ªºÅý§A¼ô±x¡A¦]爲¥¦¥þ³¡³£Åý§A©Òª¾¾å¡C·íµMÁÙ¨S¦³¨ì§Ú­Ì¤½¶}»P§A­Ì¨£­±ªº®É¨è¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§Ú­Ìªº«H®§¥i¥HÅý§A­Ì爲¦¹Ãþ³õ´º·Ç³Æ¦n¡CÃö©ó§Ú­Ì²@µL¥²­n®£Äß¡A¦Ó¥B¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ìªº¥X²{±NÅý§A·P¨ü¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¯à¶q¡A¥¦¬O¥Rº¡¥­ÀR©M¥­©Mªº¡C¦b¨S¦³§Ë©ú¥Õ«e§A´N¤w¸g¦Û°Ê§â¨ä¥L¤Hªº¯à¶q°O¿ý¤U¨Ó¡A³o¤]¬O爲¦ó¦Ó§A·|¨ü¨ì¥L­Ì¤¤¤@¨Ç¤Hªº§l¤Þ¡A¦Ó¨ä¥L¤H«o¨ü¨ì§Aªº±Æ¥¸¡C§A­Ó¤Hµo¥Xªº¯à¶q³õ·|§l¤Þ¬Û¦üªº¤H¨«ªñ§A¡A·í§A­Ì¤¬¬Û¨£­±ªº®É­Ô´N·|¦³¤@ºØ¼ô¤H¤@¯ëªº¿Ë¤Á·P¡C

Overcome your earthly squabbles and differences, and work on bringing people together. If some people will not give up their prejudice against others let them go their way, as just like anybody else they are creating their own path onwards. Freewill is held to be very sacred and honoured by us. However, if you choose wrongly without allowing for the freewill of others, you will be expected to make good those errors by facing the same situations again. Karma is just that, an opportunity to evolve without any suggestion of punishment.

½Ð§JªA§A­Ì¹Ð¥@ªºªÈ¸¯ª§½×»P®t§O¤ß¡A¤@¦P¦X§@§â§ó¦hªº¤H»E¶°¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡C¦pªG¬Y¨Ç¤H¤£Ä@©ñ±ó¹ï©ó¨ä¥L¤Hªº°¾¨£½ÐÅý¥L­Ì¨«¦Û¤vªº¸ô¡A´N¦p¨C­Ó¤H³£¦b³Ð³yÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº¹D¸ô¤@¯ë¡C½á¤©§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¬O¤Q¤À¯«¸tªº¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº´L­«¡C¤£¹L¡A¦pªG§A¦b¨S¦³¤¹³\¨ä¥L¤H¦Û¥Ñ·N§Óµo´§§@¥Îªº±¡ªp¤U°µ¥X¿ù»~¦æ爲¡A§A±N»Ý­n¹ï©ó¦P¼Ë±¡ªp¦A¦¸°µ¥X¿ï¾Ü§â¿ù»~Âk¥¿¡C·~¤O¦]ªG´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A¦b¨S¦³¥ô¦óÃg»@«Øijªº±¡ªp¤U´£¨Ñ¶i¤Æªº¾÷·|¡C

Dear Ones, we so wish you to lift yourselves up, and know that if it is your intent to do so the help will be given you to enable your success. It is how things work all through the Universe in the different dimensions. Service to others is what you follow automatically when you reach the higher levels. It is not forced upon anyone, because it is not needed as it is quite natural to seek opportunities to be of help to those in need. It is an inner urge that comes from within when you feel love for your fellow man. We love you and are full of admiration for your tenacity and determination, to overcome the negativity that exists on Earth.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`§Æ±æ§A­Ì³£¯à§â¦Û¤v´£¤É¡A½Ð©ú¥Õ¥u­n§A¯uªº¦³·NÄ@³o麽¥h°µ¡A¨º麽À°§U±N³Qµ¹¤©¥H½T«O§Aªº¦¨¥\¡C¦b¦t©zªº©Ò¦³ºû«×¼h¦¸¤@¤Á³£¬O°ò©ó³oºØ¤è¦¡¹B§@¡C·í§A©è¹F§ó°ªºû«×¡AªA°È¥L¤H´N¬O§A¦ÛµM¦ÓµM¥h¸òÀHªº¤è¦¡¡C¤£¬O±j­¢¥ô¦ó¤H¡A³o²@µL¥²­n¦]爲¦b¤@­Ó¤H´M¨DÀ°§Uªº®É­Ô´£¨Ñ´©§U¤~¬O³Ì¦³®Äªº¡C³o¬O¤@ºØ¤º¦bªº·þ«P¤O¡AÅý§A·P¨ü¨ì¹ï©ó¦P­Mªº·Rªº®É­Ô´N·|±q¤º¤ß´é²{¡C§Ú­Ì·R§A­Ì¨Ã«D±`´Ü¨Ø§A­Ìªº¤£©}¤£ÄÇ»P¨M¤ß¡A¥þ­±ªº¥h§JªA¦s¦b©ó¦a²y¤Wªº­t­±©Ê¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and proud to be associated with you all.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¯à°÷»P§A­Ì¨ú±oÁp¨tÅý§Ú­¿·Pºa©¯¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~5¤ë14¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 5/14/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~5¤ë14¤é

I believe in who you are, so why do you want to be careful? There could be so many things that you can be doing with yourself and with your life at this time, and part of the reason we are here is to allow you to see that the sky is the limit and that you can do and that you can be anything that you desire. All along your long journey you have chosen for yourself careers, hobbies and crafts to pursue and to become the best at these that you can be. There has never been anything that you were afraid to take on as you always knew that no matter the outcome you would come out a wiser and more experienced soul for your efforts.

§Ú¬Û«H§A­Ì©Ò¬Oªº,¨º麽爲¤°麽§A­Ì·Q­n¤p¤ß¡H¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô§A­Ì¥i¥H»P§A­Ì¦Û¤v©M§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¥h°µ¦p¦¹¦hªº¨Æ±¡¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùتº¤@³¡¤À­ì¦]´N¬OÅý§A­Ì¬Ý¨£¤ÑªÅ¬OµLÃä¬Éªº¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H°µ§A­Ì¥i¥H¦¨爲§A­Ì·Q­nªº¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¾ã­Óº©ªø®Èµ{¥H¨Ó§A­Ì爲¦Û¤v¿ï¾Ü¹L¾·~¡A·~¾l·R¦n©M§ÞÃÀ¡A¥h°l¨D©M¥h¦¨爲³o¨Ç¨Æª«¤¤³Ì¦nªº¦Û¤v¡C±q¥¼¦³¹L¥ô¦ó¨Æª«§A­Ì¤£´±¥h®³°_¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤@ª½ª¾¹D¡AµL½×µ²ªG¦p¦ó¡A§A­Ì³£·|¦]§A­Ì¥I¥Xªº§V¤O¦Ó¦¨爲¤@­Ó§ó¥[´¼¼z©M§ó¥[¦³¸gÅ窺ÆF»î¡C

Here in your world today there are so many of you who appear afraid or timid to attempt to become what it is and who it is you already are. We see so many of you struggling with yourselves just to be what could be so natural for you. We do our best to find the reasons why there are those of you having so much trouble with this, and we have come to some conclusions that we would like to share with you. First of all, who is it that you are, who is it that you were and who is it that you will again be? These are very pertinent questions, and the answers to these questions may unlock for you hidden secrets, hidden talents and hidden directions that you can be traveling at this time instead of traveling within the circles that you have carved out for yourselves within the limits of the 3rd dimension.

¤µ¤Ñ¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº§A­Ì¡A¾á¤ß©ÎÁx©Ä©ó¥h§V¤O¦¨爲¨Æ¹ê©M§A­Ìªº¯u¥¿©Ò¬O¡C§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨£¦p¦¹¦hªº§A­Ì¥¿¦b­W´o¤°麽¤~¬O§A­Ì¾A¦X¥h¦¨爲ªº¡C§Ú­ÌºÉµÛ§Ú­Ìªº³Ì¤j§V¤O¡A¥h´M§ä­ì¦]爲¤°麽§A­Ì³o¨Ç¤H¦b³o­Ó¨Æ±¡¤W¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº°ÝÃD¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g±o¥X¤F¤@¨Çµ²½×¦Ó²{¦b§Ú­Ì·Q»P§A­Ì¤À¨É¡C­º¥ý¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¬O½Ö¡A§A­Ì´¿¤µ¬O½Ö¡A§A­Ì±N¦A¦¸¬O½Ö¡H³o¨Ç°ÝÃD¤§¶¡³£¦³«D±`ºò±KªºÁp¨t¡A¦^µª³o¨Ç°ÝÃD¤]³\·|爲§A­Ì¥´¶}ÁôÂ꺯µ±K¡AÁôÂ꺤ѽá©M·í«e§A­Ì¯à¦æ¨«ªºÁôÂ꺤è¦V¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¦æ¨«¦b§A­Ì¦b²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº­­¨î¤U爲¦Û¤vÀJ¨è¥Xªº´`ÀôùØ¡C

So where do we start? At what point should we choose to begin the search for one of these answers, as your journey through existence has no starting points, but instead is a circular wind of change, of growth, of metamorphosis, and to choose a point on this map that is ever-changing, ever evolving and multidimensional in its nature that has no beginning, that has no end, is a challenge all unto itself, and we wish to avoid at this time spending untold amounts of energy and time that we really do not have the luxury of spending at this point of your journey, and instead, we feel it is appropriate that we choose an alternative way to view who it is you are, who it is you were and who it is you will again become.

¨º麽§Ú­Ì±q­þùض}©l¡H§Ú­ÌÀ³¸Ó±q­þ­ÓÂI¤W¶}©l´M§ä³o¨Çµª®×ªº¨ä¤@¡A§A­Ì¦b¦s¦b¤¤ªº®Èµ{¬O¨S¦³°_ÂIªº¡A¦³ªº¬O´`Àô©¹½ÆªºÅܤơA¦¨ªø¡A¸ÀÅÜ¡A¨Ã±q³o±i¦a¹Ï¤W¿ï¾Ü¤@­Ó¤£Â_Åܤƪº¡A¤£Â_µo®iªº©M¦b¦hºû«×¼h¦¸ùبS¦³¶}©l¡A¨S¦³µ²§ô¡A¥»¨­´N¬O¤@­Ó¬D¾Ôªº¤@­ÓÂI¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æÁקK¦b·í«eªá¶O¤j¶qªº®É¶¡¡A¦b§A­Ì®È³~ªº³o­ÓÂI¤W§Ú­Ì¯uªº¨S¦³´I¸Îªº®É¶¡¡A¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¡A§Ú­Ì»{爲§ó¦X¾Aªº¬O¿ï¾Ü¥t¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¥h²z¸Ñ§A­Ì¬O½Ö¡A§A­Ì´¿¬O½Ö©M§A­Ì±N·|¦A¦¸¬O½Ö¡C

You are everything. You are the only thing. You are everywhere and at the same time nowhere, as where it is you are is you yourself. ¡¥Where¡¦ can only be a pinpoint on a map or direction on your compass. ¡¥Where¡¦ cannot be everywhere or there would be no here and there would be no there. You are it. You are yourself, you are no one else. There is no one else to see you from different eyes or from a different perspective. You do not become anything else, for you are you. You are all that exists, so how could you become anything other than the everything that you are? The everything that you were is everything that you are and everything that you become. There is no difference, there is no separation, there is no growth or change in reality, for there is no time to separate the then, the now, and the will be to come. There is only you at one moment, the now moment, so how could you be one thing and then become another?

§A­Ì¬O¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ì¬O°ß¤@¡C§A­ÌµL³B¤£¦b¦P®É¤S¤£¦b¥ô¦ó¦a¤è¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¦bªº¦a¤è¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C¡¥­þùØ¡¦¥i¥H¥u¬O¤@±i¦a¹Ï¤Wªº¤@­ÓÂI©Î¬O§A­ÌªºÃ¹½L¤Wªº¤@­Ó¤è¦V¡C¡¥­þùØ¡¦µLªk¬O¥ô¦ó¦a¤è©Î¤£¬O³oùؤ]¤£¬O¨ºùØ¡C§A­Ì´N¬O¥¦¡C§A­Ì´N¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A§A­Ì¤£¬O¨ä¥L¤H¡C¨S¦³¨ä¥L¤H±q¤£¦Pªº²´·ú©M¤£¦Pªº¨¤«×¬Ý¨£§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¤£·|¦¨爲¨ä¥L¤H¡A¦]爲§A­Ì´N¬O§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¬O¥þµMªº¦s¦b¡A¦]¦¹¬Û¤ñ§A­Ì©Ò¬Oªº¤@¤Á§A­Ì«ç麽¥i¯à¦¨爲¨ä¥¦¨Æª«¡H§A­Ì´¿¬Oªº¤@¤Á´N¬O§A­Ì²{¦b©Ò¬O©M±N¨Ó©Ò¦¨ªº¤@¤Á¡C¨S¦³°Ï§O¡A¨S¦³¤ÀÂ÷¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¨S¦³¦¨ªø©Î§ïÅÜ¡A¦]爲¨S¦³®É¶¡¥h°Ï¤À¹L¥h¡A²{¦b¡A©M¨ì¨Óªº¥¼¨Ó¡C§A­Ì¥u¦b¤@­Ó®É¨è¡A·í¤U®É¨è¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì«ç麽¥i¯à¦¨爲¤@­Ó¨Æª«µM«á±µµÛ¤S¦¨爲¥t¤@­Ó¨Æª«¡H

We understand from our vantage point how difficult wrestling with this concept can be. We do not wish at all to overwhelm you, to blow your minds or to blow a fuse within you. We only wish at this time to try to describe for you who it is you truly are, as we wish for this knowledge to give you the confidence that you already have to be who you already are. Do you see why we feel this is so important for you to know at what you feel is this time? Do you now see just what you are truly capable of, although you are not reaching for this potential as you have already achieved it?

±q§Ú­ÌªºÀu¶Õ¦ì¸m§Ú­Ìª¾¹D²z²M³o­ÓÆ[©À·|¦³¦h麽§xÃø¡C§Ú­Ì¤@ÂI¤]¤£·Q©ºªA§A­Ì¡AÅͶçA­Ìªº¤j¸£©Î¥O§A­Ì³´¤J²V¶Ã¡C§Ú­Ì¥u¬O§Æ±æ¦b·í«e¹Á¸Õ¦V§A­Ì´y­z§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Ö¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ³o­Ó»{Ãѯ൹¤©§A­Ì¦Û«H¥h¦¨爲§A­Ì¤w¸g©Ò¬Oªº¡C§A­Ì¬Ý¨£¤F爲¤°麽§Ú­Ì»{爲§A­Ìª¾¹D·í«e§A­Ì¥¿·P¨ü¨ìªº¬O¦p¦¹ªº­«­n¶Ü¡H§A­Ì²{¦b¬Ý¨£¤F¤°麽¬O§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¯àªº¡AºÉºÞ§A­Ì¨S¦³¹F¨ì³o­Ó¼ç¦b©Ê¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g¹F¨ì¥¦¤F¡H

It has been said that this is not a time for learning new things, but this is a time to remember. Re-member. Remember who it is you truly are and it shall set you free. Set yourself free. Allow the wisdom that you already possess deep inside you to rise to the surface, and allow that wisdom to become you and allow you to become this secret that has been hidden deep inside of you for so very long as you have retraced your steps through the journey of your own existence. Like a treasure map and a compass that will lead you to a lost treasure, we say to you dig deep within yourself. Follow the clues and follow your own footsteps through the sands of time that will lead you to who it is you truly are, the one thing you truly are, the one place you truly are, the one moment that you truly are. Allow your own voice to guide you like the wind pushing your sails towards the shores that are you, that call your own name.

´¿¦³¤H»¡¡A²{¦b¤£¬O¾Ç²ß·sªF¦èªº®É­Ô¡A¦Ó¬O¦^¾Ðªº®É­Ô¡C¦^¾Ð¡]Re-member¡^¡C¦^¾Ð°_§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Ö¦Ó¥¦±N¥O§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¡C¥O§A­Ì¦Û¤v¦Û¥Ñ¡C¤¹³\§A­Ì¤º¦b²`³B§A­Ì¤w¸g¾Ö¦³ªº´¼¼z¤W¤É¨ìªí­±¡A¤¹³\¨º´¼¼z¦¨爲§A­Ì¡A¤¹³\§A­Ì¦¨爲³o­Ó¯µ±K¡A¥¦­Ì¤wªñ¦b§A­Ìªº¤º¦b²`³BÁôÂäF¦p¦¹¤§¤[¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¤w¸g¦b¸òÀH§A­Ìªº¸}¦L¡A¬ï¹L§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¦s¦b®Èµ{¡C´N¹³¤@±iÂÃÄ_¹Ï©M¤@­Óù½L¡A±N«ü¤Þ§A­Ì§ä¨ì¤@­Ó¥¢¸¨ªºÄ_ÂáA§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A²`²`¦a±¸¤J§A­Ìªº¤º¦b¡C¸òÀH½u¯Á¡A¸òÀH§A­Ìªº¸}¦L¡A¬ï¹L®É¶¡¤§¨F¡A³o±N±a§A­Ì¨«¦V§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Ö¡A§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¬Oªº¨º­Ó¨Æª«¡A§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¬Oªº¨º­Ó¦a¤è¡A§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¬Oªº¨º­Ó®É¨è¡C¤¹³\§A­Ì¦Û¤vªºÁn­µ¤Þ¾É§A­Ì¡A´N¹³­·±À°Ê§A­Ìªº­·¦|¡A¾p¦V¨º­Ó§A­Ì©Ò¬Oªº¡A¥s°µ§A­Ì¦W¦rªº®ü´ä¡C

You are you. We are you. All are you. You are not they, we are not they, there is no they, there is only you. Do you understand this? Do you see now a little clearer why there is no reason of this perception that we are strangers to you or your world and therefore cannot be trusted? There are no strangers to you, and there are no worlds foreign to your world as there is only one world and there is only one you. You are not accepting yourself and who it is you truly are when you do not accept others as there are no others, it is only you that you do not accept.

§A­Ì´N¬O§A­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì´N¬O§A­Ì¡C¤@¤Á³£¬O§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¤£¬O¥L­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¥L­Ì¡A¨S¦³¥L­Ì¡A¥u¦³§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì©ú¥Õ³o­Ó¶Ü¡H§A­Ì²{¦b¦³¤@ÂIÂI§ó²M·¡¦a¬Ý¨£¡A爲¤°麽§Ú­ÌµLªk¦]¹ï§A­Ì©Î§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤£¬O­¯¥Í¤Hªº³o­Ó¬Ýªk¦Ó³Q«H¥ô¬O¨S¦³¹D²zªº¶Ü¡H³oùبS¦³¹ï§A­Ìªº­¯¥Í¤H¡A³oùبS¦³¥@¬É¹ï§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¬O¥~¨Óªº¡A¦]爲³oùØ¥u¦³¤@­Ó¥@¬É¨Ã¥B³oùØ¥u¦³§A­Ì¡C·í§A­Ì¤£±µ¨ü¥L¤H®É¡A§A­Ì´N¬O¤£±µ¨ü§A­Ì¦Û¤v©M§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¬O¡A¦]爲¨S¦³¨ä¥L¤H¡A¥u¦³§A­Ì¬O§A­Ì¤£±µ¨üªº¡C

When will the time come for you to accept yourself and who it is you truly are? This is up to you, of course it is, because there is only you and it is only you that can make this decision and choose to be you, although as you are already you and must be as you can be no one other as there is no one other, it is you that must choose to remember. Do you choose to remember? Say ¡§I choose to remember¡¨ if you wish to remember who it you truly are. The universe will respond and bring to you your memory of who it is you truly are, as it is you yourself who possesses this key and offers it to you. It is your key to do with as you wish and unlock anything that you wish, for these treasures are yours and these treasures are you. They have been stored throughout the warehouses of your journey, and they can be unlocked at your command as they only recognize your command, and will repossess you with all it is that you are, all it is that you were and all it is that you will be, for all this lies within one locked box for you, waiting for you to turn your key and open it to see again everything that you are, everything that you were and everything that you will become, as they are all the same, they are all one and they are all you at this one moment.

§A­Ì±µ¨ü§A­Ì¦Û¤v©M§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¬Oªº®É­Ô­n¨ì­þ®É¤~¨ì¨Ó©O¡H³o¬O¦b©ó§A­Ì¡A·íµM¬O¡A¦]爲³oùØ¥u¦³§A­Ì¨Ã¥B¥u¦³§A­Ì¯à°µ³o­Ó¨M©w©M¿ï¾Ü¦¨爲§A­Ì¡AÁöµM§A­Ì¤w¸g¬O§A­Ì¨Ã¥B¥²¶·¬O§A­Ì¡A§A­ÌµLªk¬O¨ä¥L¤H¦]爲³oùبS¦³¨ä¥L¤H¡A¥u¦³§A­Ì¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì¥²¶·¿ï¾Ü¾Ð°_³oÂI¡C§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¥h¾Ð°_¶Ü¡H¦pªG§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¦^¾Ð°_§A­Ì¯u¥¿¬O½Ö¡A´N»¡¡G¡§§Ú¿ï¾Ü¦^¾Ð°_¡¨¡C¦t©z±N¦^À³¨Ã爲§A­Ì±a¥h§A­Ì¯u¥¿©Ò¬Oªº°O¾Ð¡A¦]爲¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤v´¤µÛ³o§âÆ_°Í¨Ã±N¥¦µ¹§A­Ì¡C¬O§A­ÌªºÆ_°Í«ö·Ó§A­Ìªº·NÄ@¥h¨Ï¥Î©M¥´¶}§A­Ì§Æ±æªº¥ô¦óªF¦è¡A¦]爲³o¨ÇÄ_Âó£¬O§A­Ìªº¡A¨Ã¥B³o¨ÇÄ_ÂôN¬O§A­Ì¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¾ã­Ó®Èµ{¤¤¥¦­Ì³Q«O¦s¦b¤FÀxÂëÇùØ¡A¦Ó¥¦­Ì±N·|¦b§A­Ìªº©R¥O¤U¶}啓¦]爲¥¦­Ì¥u»{±o§A­Ìªº©R¥O¡A¨Ãµ¹§A­Ì§A­Ì©Ò¬Oªº¤@¤Á¡A§A­Ì´¿¬Oªº¤@¤Á¡A§A­Ì±N¬Oªº¤@¤Á¡A¦]爲©Ò¦³½ö¦b³o­Ó¤WÂꪺÄ_½cùتº³£¬O爲¤F§A­Ì¡Aµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­ÌÂà°Ê§A­ÌªºÆ_°Í¡A¥´¶}¥¦¡A¦A¤@¦¸¬Ý¨£§A­Ì©Ò¬Oªº¤@¤Á¡A§A­Ì´¿¬Oªº¤@¤Á©M§A­Ì±N¬Oªº¤@¤Á¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì³£¬O¤@¼Ëªº¡A¥¦­Ì³£¬O¤@¡A¨Ã¥B¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¡A¥¦­Ì³£¬O§A­Ì¡C

We are at the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹

cvn717 ½Ķ

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~5¤ë15¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - May 15, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~5¤ë15¤é«H®§

Selamat Jarin! We return! Your world is inching ever closer to the sacred shift point. The last vestiges of what needs to be done are now in play. The dark cabalists know that their arrests will shortly commence and so they are busy ramping up global chaos in the vain hope that these imbecilic activities will delay the inevitable. We monitor these goings-on and take note of whom it is who is following these orders to disrupt and distort the fragile nature of various parts of your world. Southern Europe and the Middle East are only two particular trouble spots on your globe. Meanwhile, various financial institutions and national governments are on the verge of collapse, and these constitute the true time bombs that have the dark on tenterhooks. This situation is about to become public and, therefore, news that the dark-controlled media can no longer ignore. This shocking reality will put in train the events that we have long awaited. The new governance is to come into being as the old order is taken down, and the prosperity funding will at long last be delivered!

¯¬ºÖ¤j®a¡I§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡I§A­Ì¥@¬ÉÂ÷¯«¸tÂàÅÜÂI¥u¦³«¤¤Ø¤§»»¡C³Ì«á´Ý¯dµÛ­n°µªº¨Æ±¡¥¿¦b¶i¦æ¤¤¡C¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î²M·¡ª¾¹D¥L­Ì¦Û¤v³Q¶e®·¦bµu´Á¤º´N·|µo¥Í¡A¦]¦¹¥L­Ì¥¿¦£¸L©ó®{³Òªº¥þ²y²V¶Ã¨î³y¤¤¡A§Æ±æ³o¨Ç¶ÌÀY¶Ì¸£ªº¦æ°Ê¯à°÷©µ¿ð³o¤£¥iÁקKªº¨Æ¥ó¡C§Ú­ÌºÊ·þµÛ³o¨ÇÁ|°Ê¡Aª`·NµÛ¨º¨Ç¿í´`³o¨Ç©R¥Oªº¤H¡A¦p¦ó¯}Ãa©M§á¦±§A­Ì¥@¬É¦U³¡¤À¯Ü®zªº¯S©Ê¡C¼Ú¬w«n³¡¡]ª`¡G«ü§Æþ¶Å°È°ÝÃD¡^©M¤¤ªF¬O¥þ²y°ß¤@¨â­Ó¯S®íªº³Â·Ð¨î³yÂI¡C¦P®É¡A¦Uª÷¿Ä¾÷ºc©M¦U°ê®a¬F©²¦ì©ó±Y¼ìªºÃä½t¡A³o¨Ç³£¯u¹êºc¦¨¤F©w®É¬µ¼u¡AÅý¶Â·t¶Õ¤O·P¨ì´£¤ß¦QÁx¡C³o­Ó±¡ªp´N­nÅܱo¤½¶}¡A¦]¦¹¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±±¨îªº´CÅé±NµLªk¦A©¿µø¡C³o­Ó¥O¤H¾_Å媺²{¹ê·|±N§Ú­Ì¤@ª½µ¥«Ýªº¨Æ¥ó©ñ¸m¶i¨®¹D¡CÀHµÛ¯´§Çªº©î¸Ñ¡A·s¬F©²´N·|¤W¥x¡AÁcºa°òª÷³Ì²×¤]·|±N±o¨ìÄÀ©ñ¡I

The momentum toward financial and personal freedom cannot be stopped. A grand upwelling is gathering more and more strength as the days go by. The peoples of Gaia are demanding that the shackles long binding them to their former dark lords be forever severed, to be replaced by an ever-growing freedom coupled with responsible sovereignty which are to restore the precious interactive ties between Gaia and you. This reinstated relationship marks the beginning of the final leg of your journey back to full consciousness. We come at this right sacred moment to assist you openly in reuniting with your cousins from Inner Earth. The Agarthans have long associated with your Ascended Masters and intend, together, to help you in returning swiftly to your natural fully conscious state. We are all one grand family that spans this galaxy and indeed, the whole of physical Creation. This first contact mission is, in essence, a homecoming celebration for you and your extended human family.

³q¦Vª÷¿Ä©M­Ó¤H¦Û¥Ñªº¶ÕÀY¤£·|³Qªý¤î¡C¦ñÀHµÛ¨C¤@¤Ñªº¹L¥h¡A²±¤j¤W¤Éªº¬x¬y¥¿¶°µ²¦b¤@°_Åܱo¶V¨Ó¶V¦³¤O¶q¡C»\¨Èªº¤H¥Á¥¿­n¨D¥h°£¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªø´Á§ô¿£¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤WªºÑèÕÀ¡A¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§»Ý­nªº¬O¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¦Û¥Ñ©M¬ÛÀ³­t³d¥ôªº­Ó¤H¥DÅv¡A¥H«ì´_¦b»\¨È©M§A­Ì¤§¶¡¬Ã¶Qªº¤¬°ÊÃö¨t¡C³o­Ó«ì´_ªºÃö¨t¼Ð§ÓµÛ§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº³Ì«á¤@µ{¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³o¯«¸tªº®É¨è¨Ó¨ì³oùؤ½¶}ªºÀ°§U§A­Ì»P¤º³¡¥S§Ì©j©fªº­«·s¹Îµ²¡Cªü¥[´Ë¤w¸g»P§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v­Ì¤@°_¤u§@«Ü¤[¤F¡A¨Ã·NÄ@¤@°_À°§U§A­Ì§Ö³tªð¦^§A­Ì¦ÛµMªº¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºA¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¤@­Ó¾î¸ó¾ã­Ó»Èªe¨tªº°¶¤jªº®a®x¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O¾ã­Óª«²z¹ê¬Û¡C¥»½è¤W¡A²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²ªº¥ô°È¬O爲¤F§A­Ì©MÂX®iªº¤HÃþ®a®xªº¤@­Ó¦^®a¼y¯¬¡C

Our reunion marks the beginning of a series of working adventures that await your attention. The former Anchara Alliance now finds itself saddled with star-nations whose members wish to recover their Light bodies and so become fully-conscious Beings. Your challenge is to employ your recently gleaned knowledge and wisdom to guide them successfully to their goals, and by so doing, to help move this galaxy to the Light. This grand undertaking sets the stage for what now seems to be the birth of a new organization which is to sustain the peace and move us out even farther into the wide sea of galaxies that make up this sector of physical Creation. Your tireless work will be much honored, and it is this magnificent potential that brought Beings from thousands of nearby galaxies to watch your amazing transformation back into the fully conscious Beings you really are. For our part, we feel especially honored that Heaven has permitted us to mentor you and then welcome you in joy into the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ìªº­«·s¹Îµ²¼Ð§ÓµÛ¤@¨t¦C±´ÀI¤u§@ªº¶}©l¡A³oµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¥hª`·N¡C«eAncharaÁp·ùµo²{¥L­Ì­I­tµÛ±N¦Û¤v¦¨­û¤¤ªº¬P¬P°ê«×«ì´_¥ú¨­¡A¦¨爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³ªº¥ô°È¡C§A­Ìªº¬D¾Ô§Y¬O¨Ï¥Î§A­Ì³Ìªñ¦¬¶°¨ìªºª¾ÃÑ©M´¼¼z«ü¾É¥L­Ì¦¨¥\ªº¹F¦¨¥Ø¼Ð¡A³q¹L³o¼Ë°µ¡AÀ°§U³o­Ó»Èªe¨tÂàÅܦ¨爲¥ú¡C³o¶µ°¶¤jªº¨Æ·~爲¤@­Ó·s²Õ´ªº½Ï¥Í³]¸m¤F»R¥x¡A³o­Ó²Õ´±N­P¤O©óºû«ù©M¥­¡A§â§Ú­Ì±a¦V²Õ¦¨³o­Óª«²z¹ê¬Ûªº§ó»·¬P¨tªº®ü¬v¡C§A­Ì¤£¾Óªº¤u§@±N·|±o¨ìºaÄ£¡A¥¿¬O³o­Ó§»°¶ªº¼ç¤O¡A±N¼Æ¤d­Óªþªñ¬P¨tªº¦s¦³±a¨ì³oùØ¡AÆ[¬Ý§A­Ìªð¦^¯u¹ê©Ò¬Oªº¥þ·NÃѦs¦³ªºÅå©_¹Lµ{¡C¹ï§Ú­Ì¦Ó¨¥¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¯S§Oºa©¯¤Ñ°ó¯à°÷¤¹³\§Ú­Ì«ü¾É§A­Ì¡AµM«á±aµÛ³ß®®Åwªï§A­Ì¥[¤J¥ú©ú»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡C

This great restoration of your Beingness is a procedure that Heaven guaranteed at the time of your fall into limited consciousness. All the great prophecies of Heaven center upon this one act of restitution. Thus, our first contact mission is both a fulfillment of ancient prophecy and the transformation of this galaxy to Light. We daily bless all in Heaven, and our prayers and rituals ask for your swift return to full consciousness. Every human society in this galaxy has contributed the RNA/DNA that makes you 'You.' You are our most special relatives, who have been away enduring great hardship, but who are now to return to our midst. We understand the reasons for your mistrust and fears; much has happened to you to make you wary of off-worlders. We comprehend this and come in everlasting Love. We wish to inform you of your lost history and to show you the places of forgotten history which can prepare you for all that you need to take on board. It is time for a spiritual graduation and to fulfill a grand destiny!

§A­Ì¦s¦bª¬ºAªº«ì´_¬O¤Ñ°ó¦b§A­Ì¶^¤J¨ü­­·NÃѪ¬ºAªº®É­Ô´N³Q«OÃÒªº¡C¤Ñ°ó©Ò¦³°¶¤jªº¹w¨¥³£¶°¤¤¦b¤F³o¦¸¦^Âk¨Æ¥ó¤W¡C¦]¦¹¡A§Ú­Ìªº²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¦æ°Ê¦P®É¬O¼i¦æ¤@­Ó¥j¦Ñªº¹w¨¥©MÀ°§U³o­Ó¬P¨tÂàÅܦ¨爲¥ú¡C¡i§Ú­Ì¨C¤@¤Ñ³£¯¬ºÖ¤Ñ°ó¡A§Ú­Ìªº¬èë©M§»ö³£½Ð¨D§Ö³tÅý§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ¡j¡C¨C¤@­Ó¦b³o­Ó¬P¨t¤¤ªº¤HÃþªÀ·|³£°^Äm¤F¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªºRNA/DNA¡A¤~³Ð³y¤F§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¬O§Ú­Ì³Ì¯S®íªº¿ËÄÝ¡A§A­Ì§Ô¨üµÛ¥¨¤j§xÃø¦Ó¤@ª½»P§Ú­Ì¤À¶}¡A¦ý²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¦^¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¤¤¶¡¡C§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ§A­Ì¤£«H¥ô©M®`©Èªº²z¥Ñ¡Fµo¥Í¤F«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡Åý§A­ÌÂÔ·V©ó¨º¨Ç¨Ã«D¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¥»¬P²yªº¦s¦³¡C§Ú­Ì§¹¥þ²z¸Ñ³o¨Ç¡A¨Ã±aµÛ¤£Â_¼W¥[ªº·R¦Ó¨Ó¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§i¶D§A­Ì¥á¥¢ªº¾ú¥v¡A±N¨º¨Ç³Q¿ò§Ñ¾ú¥v¤¤ªº¦a¤è®i¥Üµ¹§A­Ì¡AÅý§A­Ì¦b§¹¥þ±µ¨ü¤§«e¯à°÷·Ç³Æ¦n¦Û¤v¡C²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¶}©l¤@³õ°¶¤jªºÆF©Ê²¦·~¨å§©M¼i¦æ¤@¦¸²±¤jªº¤Ñ©R¡I

Blessings, dear Hearts! We are your Ascended Masters! Our associates, with blessed wisdom and direction from Heaven, are nearing the time when they will be directed to take action and transform your world from darkness to Light. Lord Surea, eons ago, set in motion a divine plan. This plan included your temporary fall from grace into the unholy clutches of the dark. This event was permitted only because it would provide you with certain experiences which were to endow you with a wisdom that is to serve you well. Now comes the sacred moment that is to lift you back into the eternal joys of full consciousness. All of us who serve the Light have come to this magic moment when the 'great shift' is to happen. Special Light chambers*, purpose-built, have been constructed and are ready to receive you, which will return you to your natural state. We will shortly come into your world and teach you many hidden truths, including the keys to your new divine reality.

¯¬ºÖ¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡I§Ú­Ì¬O´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ìªº¦P¨Æ±aµÛ¨ü¯¬ºÖªº´¼¼z¨Ã±o¨ì¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªº«ü¾É¡A¥¿¦b±µªñª½±µ¦æ°Ê©M±N§A­Ì¥@¬É±q¶Â·tÂà¦V¥ú©úªº®É¨è¡C¥DSurea,¦b«Ü¤[¥H«e¡A³]¸m¤F¤@­Ó¯«¸t­p¹ºªºÄ³®×¡C³o­Ó­p¹º¥]¬A§A­Ì¼È®É±q®¦¨å¤¤¶^¤J¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¨¸´cÅ]´x¤¤¡C³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó³Q¤¹³\¶È¶È¬O¦]爲¡A¯à°÷´£¨Ñ§ó¦nªºªA°È§A­Ì¦Û¤v´¼¼zªº¸gÅç¡C²{¦b¯«¸tªº®É¨è¤w¸g¨ÓÁ{¡A±N­n§â§A­Ì±a¦^¥þ·NÃÑ¥ÃùÚªº³ß®®¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³ªA°È©ó¥úªº¤H¦b¦¹¯«©_°¶¤jÂàÅܵo¥Íªº®É¨è¨Ó¨ì³oùØ¡C爲¤F¯S®í¥Øªºªº¥ú¤§±K«Ç¤w¸g«Ø¿v§¹²¦¡A·Ç³ÆµÛ±µ¨ü§A­Ì¡AÀ°§U§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ¡C§Ú­Ìµu´Á¤º´N·|¨Ó¨ì§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¡A±Ð¾É§A­Ì³\¦h³QÁôÂ꺯u¬Û¡A¥]¬A§A­Ì·s¯«¸t²{¹êªºÃöÁä¡C

Part of this new reality is your reunion with your sisters and brothers from Inner Earth. This is one example of where we can use our powers to help you better understand what is happening around you. Another area that needs restitution is the way the dark has twisted and rewritten many texts that need to be explained again in their original context. This will empower you to be fully ready for the completion of your transformation into full consciousness. This moment is most surely a divine one! Millennia ago, Heaven allowed us to embark upon a road to the profane realms, and here we learned many things, and accepted an undying, divine service to each and every one of you. We are jubilant that our years of service are now to reap a harvest of unending joy, for the dark at this time is to defer to the Light and allow a new world to be born.

·s²{¹ê¨ä¤¤³¡¤À´N¬O»P§A­Ì¤º³¡¦a²y¥S§Ì©j©fªº­«²{¹Îµ²¡C³o¥u¬O¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¯à¨Ï¥Î§Ú­Ìªº¤O¶qÀ°§U§A­Ì§ó¦n¤F¸Ñ©P³ò¥¿¦bµo¥Í¨Æ±¡ªº¤@­Ó¨Ò¤l¡CÁÙ¦³¤@­Ó»Ý­n³QÁ٭쪺»â°ì´N¬O¤w¸g³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤O§á¦±©M­«¼gªº¤å®×¡A¦b¥L­Ì¤§«eªº­I´º»Ý­n³Q­«·s¸ÑÄÀ¡C³o±N±ÂÅvµ¹§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n§¹¥þÂàÅܦ¨爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³¡C³o­Ó®É¨è¬O¤@­Ó³ÌªÖ©wªº¯«¸t®É¨è¡I¼Æ¤d¦~«e¡A¤Ñ°ó¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¨«¤W¤@±ø¦b¥@«U¹ê¬Û¤¤ªº¹D¸ô¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùؾDzߨì¤F«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡¡A±µ¨ü¤F­n爲§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¥ÃùÚ¡B¯«¸tªºªA°È¡C§Ú­Ì³ß¼y»P§Ú­Ì±`¦~ªºªA°È¦¬Àò¤FµL¤î¹Òªº³ß®®¡A³o¤@¦¸¶Â·t¶Õ¤O´N­n¶¶±q¥ú¡A¤¹³\¤@­Ó·sªº¥@¬É産¥Í¡C

We Ascended Masters are dedicated to moving you safely to full consciousness. This pledge has been a point of honor for all of us since the very beginning of your fall into limited consciousness some 13 millennia ago. Our sacred duty was to act as way-showers for humanity, and so we used our abilities to guide and mentor you. The dark employed many wiles to manipulate you and make you think that our teachings and assurances were "pie in the sky." They distorted our words and fudged the truths we represented, and yet these adverse conditions did not prevent us from carrying out the wishes of the divine plan. Now the time is here for us to walk openly among you. We meet often with the dark ones and they know full well that our intentions signal the end of their power over you. We welcome this new epoch, and rejoice in being able shortly to walk among you again.

§Ú­Ì´­¤É¤j®v­P¤O©ó¦w¥þªº§â§A­Ì²¾¶i¥þ·NÃÑ¡C§A­Ì³Ìªì¦b1¸U3¤d¦~«e¶^¤J¨ü­­·NÃÑ¡A³o¶µ©Ó¿Õ¬O§Ú­ÌªººaÅA¡C§Ú­Ì¯«¸tªºÂ¾³d´N¬O¦¨爲¤HÃþªº¹D³~®i¥ÜªÌ¡A¦]¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ï¥Î§Ú­Ìªº¯à¤O«ü¾É©M¤Þ¾É§A­Ì¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨Ï¥Î¤F«Ü¦h¸Þ­p¾ÞÁa§A­Ì¡AÅý§A­Ì»{爲§Ú­Ìªº±Ð¾É©M«OÃÒ¬O¡§¤Ñ¤WªºÀ`»æ¡¨¡C¥L­Ì§á¦±§Ú­Ìªº¸Ü»y¡A¦b§Ú­Ì®i¥Üªº¯u¬Û¤W°Ê¤â¸}¡AµM«á¨Ï¥Î³o¨Ç¤£§Q±ø¥óªý¤î§Ú­Ì°õ¦æ¯«¸t­p¹º¡C¦ý²{¦b¬O®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¤½¶}ªº¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¦æ¨«¤F¡C§Ú­Ì¸g±`»P¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦¨­û·|­±¡A¥L­Ì§¹¥þª¾¹D§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï¡A´N¬O²×¤î¥L­Ì¦b§A­ÌÀY¤WªºÅv¤O¡C§Ú­ÌÅwªï³o­Ó·s®É¥N¡A³ß®®©óµu´Á¤º´N¯à¦A¦¸¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¦æ¨«¡C

Today, we brought you another weekly message. It is time for the grand shift to happen which is to transform this reality forever! The Light is pouring in and the time for action is on the horizon. Our Earth allies, the Ascended Masters, and the Agarthans are ready to change this realm from dark to Light. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò±a¨Ó¤F¨C©P¤@¦¸ªº®ø®§¡C²{¦b´N¬OÅý¥Ã»·ÂàÅܧA­Ì²{¹êªº°¶¤jÂàÅܵo¥Íªº®É­Ô¤F¡I¥ú¨~¥¿¤£Â_´é¤J¡A¦æ°Êªº®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¹F¦a¥­½u¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¡A´­¤É¤j®v©Mªü¥[´Ë·Ç³Æ¦n¤F­n±N§A­Ìªº²{¹ê±q¶Â·tÂà¦V¥ú©ú¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn051512.htm

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j¡iSaLuSa¡j2012¦~5¤ë18¤é¸ê°T¡m³Ó§Q¦b±æ¡n

§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¦bÃhºÃ¬O¤£¬OÁÙ­nµ¥«Ý«Ü¤[¤~¯àÅý¨Æ±¡¯u¥¿µo¥Í¡C­º¥ý§Ú­Ì¥²¶·§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b¤£Â_ªº±Ä¨úµÛ¦æ°Ê¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¥þ­±¦û¾Ú¥ý¾÷¡A¥u¬O§A­Ì¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¦b°µ¤°»ò¡C¬°¤F¹F¨ì¤µ¤Ñªºµo®i©Ò°µªº¤u§@¨Ã¤£¬O²³æªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦]¬°·í±¡ªpµo¥Í§ïÅܪº®É­Ô§Ú­Ì´N¤£±o¤£§ïÅÜ­ì¥ýªº­pµe¡C¦ñÀH¦Ó¨Óªº¬O¹ï©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O²¾°£ªº§ó¦h§xÃø¡A³o¨Ç³£¬O¶W¥X§Ú­Ì¹w®Æªº¡C¤£¹L¡A§Ú­Ì²{¦b¤w¸g³Q±Â¤©¤Fª½±µ¦æ°Êªº³\¥iÅv¥h¹ï¥I¥L­Ì¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¥¿³Q¥L­Ì©ÒÁA¸Ñ¡A¦¨¥\ªºµ²ªG¤]±N§e²{¡C

§Ú­Ì´X¥G¤w¸g¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©Ò¦³ªº¥ø¹Ï¤¤°±¤î¤F¥L­Ìªº¸Þ­p¡A§Ú­Ì¤£·|¦A¤¹³\¥L­Ì¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¦^¨ì¹L¥hªº¦Ñ§âÀ¸¤W¡C³Ì«á§Ú­Ì¥²¶·«Øij§A­Ì°µ¦n¦Û¨­ªº³d¥ô°ÝÃD¡A¥H³Ì¿n·¥¥¿­±ªººA«×¥h­±¹ï¥L­Ì¡A¦b­±¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¾Ôª§¤¤§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F¦p¦¹¦hªº¦¨¥\¡C¥¦¤]¤¹³\¤F§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦V§A­Ì´£¨Ñ§ó¦hªº´©§U¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]¹ªÀy§A­Ì¯u¥¿¥hª½­±¦Û¤v¸Ó­±¹ïªº°ÝÃD¡C¦]¬°§A­Ì¥²¶·©Ó¾á°_³d¥ô¡A³o¨Ç±¡ªp³£¬O¦b§A­Ì¤¹³\¤§«á¤~¯àµo¥Íªº¡C¤£¹L¨Ã¤£¬O»¡¥þ³¡³£­n¥Ñ§A­Ì¦Û¤v¨Ó§¹¦¨¡A¨Æ¥ó¯A¤Îªº½d³ò¬O»·»·¶W¥X§A­Ì©Ò¯à¿W¦Û³B²zªº±¡§Îªº¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤]¦³µÛ­«­nªº¨¤¦â­n§êºt¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³o¸Ì¬O¬°¤F½T«O§A­Ì¦w¥þªº©è¹F´­¤É¡A¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð¬P»Ú®a¤H¡A¨Ã¥B¦V§A­Ì´¦¥Ü©Ò¦³´¿¸g³Q¸T¤îÅý§A­Ìª¾¾åªº¬ì§ÞÀu¶Õ¡C

§A­Ì²{¦bª¾¹D¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡´N­n¨ìÀY¤F¡A«Üµuªº®É¶¡¤º¤@¨Ç¨Æ±¡´N­n¥´¯}¨I±I¡A§A­Ì·|©ú¥Õ¤@¨Ç²Ó¸`¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¥²¶·²z¸Ñ¦]¬°³\¦hªº­ì¦]¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¯à°÷µ¹¤©§A­Ì¤Ó¦h¯S©wªº¸ê°T¡A¨Ò¦p§A­Ì©ÒÃö¤ßªº¦æ°Ê¤é´Á¡C¦³®É­Ô¬Æ¦Ü¬O§Ú­Ì³£¤£¯à½T©w¦æ°Êªº¤é¤l¡A¦]¬°¦b§Ú­Ì¦æ°Êªº®É­Ô¥²¶·Åý®É¾÷§¹¥þ¥¿½T¥H½T«O¦¨¥\¡C¤×¨ä¬O»P§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¬Û¤¬¨ó½Õ¤]»Ý­n«Ü¦hªº­pµe¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·»Ê°O©ó¤ß¥L­Ì©Ò©Ó¾áªº­·ÀI¡CÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A²{¦b¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡´N¦³³\¦hªº§i±KªÌ¡A¥L¥¿·Ç³Æ¯¸¥X¨Ó¨Ã¥B¦V§A­Ì´¦¥Ü¯u¬Û¡C§Ú­Ì¦ÛµM·|«OÅ@¥L­Ì¡A¤£µM¥L­Ì©M¥L­Ìªº®a¤H´N·|³B©ó«Â¯Ù¤§¤U¡A³o¬O¤@ºØ«Ü¥O¤H°Q¹½ªº·Pı¡C

¿Ë·Rªº¡A¤j²M¬~¤w¸g«Ü¦nªº¦b°õ¦æ¤¤¡A¥¦·|Ä~Äò¤U¥hª½¨ì¥D­nªº³Â·Ð°ÝÃD±o¨ìµÂ²M¡C²{¦b¦³«Ü¦hªº¤H¦b¥H¨­¥ÇÀIªº¤u§@µÛ¡A«ÜÅãµM§Ú­Ì¥²¶·°õ¦æ¤@ºØ°í©w¥B«ùÄò©Êªº¬ðÀ»¦æ°Ê¥H¾¨§Ö§¹¦¨¥ô°È¡C¬°¤FÅý¤H­ÌµÎ¤ß´N¥²¶·¦³©x¤èªºÁn©ú¨Ó§iª¾¥L­Ì¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¤]®Ú¥»¤£§Æ±æ¹ï©ó§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¦³¿ù»~ªº¸ÑÄÀ¡C±N·|¥X²{±Ò»Xªº±Ð¨|µ{¦¡¡A¥¦±N¥H©Ò¦³ªº¤è¦¡¨ó§U§A­Ì©è¹F´­¤É¡C¥Ñ©ó¹ê¬Ûªºµ²§ô±N¦b§A­Ì©P³ò¥X²{¦UºØ±Y¼ìªº±¡§Î¡A§Ý¸¨©Ò¦³¤£¦A²Å¦X§A­Ì¥¼¨Óªº¤@¤Á¡C³o·|¬O¤@­Ó§xÃø®É´Á¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì·|°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡A³oºØ¤£«K¤£·|¥H§A­Ì·Q¹³ªº¨º¼Ë«ùÄò«Ü¤[¡C©Ò¥H½Ð«O«ù­@¤ß¨Ã²z¸Ñ¡Aµ²ªGÁ`¬O·|¦³§Q©ó§A­Ìªº¡C

´­¤É¬O¤@­Ó¹Lµ{¡A¥¦³Ì²×±Nµo¥Í¦b©Ò¦³ÆF»îªº¨­¤W¡A¥²­nªº¸Ü±N¥X²{¦h¦¸¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì¤]¤£·|Ä@·N¥Ã»·ªº°±¯d¦b¸û§Cªººû«×¡C¥¦¦³µÛ¤@ªÑ§l¤Þ¤O¡A¥u­n§A©ºªA¤F¥¦¨Ã§JªA¸û§C®¶°Êªº§ô¿£§A´N·|§Æ±æÄ~Äò«e¶i¡C¤£ºÞ§A²{¦b¬O¤£¬O¾Ö¦³¤F¥¦¡A§A³£¦³µÛ¤@ºØ¤º¦bªºÅXµ¦¤O¤£Â_ªº·þ«P§A´Â¦V«e¶i¡C¶Â·t¤§¤O§ó§Æ±æ§A§¹¥þ¤£¥hÁA¸Ñ³o¨Ç¯u¬Û¡AÅý§A¤£Â_¨«¤J¥¨¤jªºµh­W¦Ó§â§A§x¦b¶Â·t¤¤¡C¤£¹L¡A³\¦h¤H¥¿¦b³°Äò¨«¤J¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¦]¬°¥L­Ì¡A«K±a°Ê¤F§ó¦h¤Hı¿ô¡A¥[§Ö¤F¾ãÅ骺¨B¥ï¡C§A­Ì¦b©¼¦¹À°§U¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì±µ¨ü¤F¡i©Ò¦³¤H³£¬O¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡jªº¨Æ¹ê¡A²M°£§A­Ì©¼¦¹¤§¶¡ªº©v±Ð©M«H¥õªº¤À§O¤ß¡A¥¦­Ì»P¨Æ¹ê§¹¥þ­IÂ÷¡A¨º»ò§A­Ì±Nºì©ñ¦Û¤v¨Ã´M§ä¨ìÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº¯u²z¤§¸ô¡C

¨Æ±¡Á`¬O¦b¤£Â_ªº§ïÅܤ¤¡A§A­Ì¤]¬O¦p¦¹¡A§A­Ì¨ü¨ì©P¾D³\¦h¯à¶qªº¤ä°t¡C¦h¼Æ¬O¦ÛµMªº¡A¤£¹L¨ä¥L«h¬O¤H¬°»s³yªº¡A¹ï§A­Ì¨Ã¤£¦³¯q¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¤@¨Ç¹ï§A­Ìªº°·±d¤Q¤À¦³®`¡A¤£¹L§A­Ì¨Ì¦b«ùÄòªºÅý¦Û¤v¼ÉÅS¦b¥¦­Ì¤¤¶¡¡C³o¨Ã¤£Á`¬O§A­Ìªº¿ù¡A¥u¬O§A­Ì¨Ì¿ï¾Ü¤F©¿µø³o¨Çĵ§i¡A¨Ò¦p¤â¾÷ªº¦M®`¡C§A­Ì³Ì¤jªº«Â¯Ù²ö¹L©ó®Ö¿ç®g¡A¤£¹L¦b¥¼¨Ó³oºØ´£¨Ñ¯à¶qªº¸ê·½·|Åܱo²M¼ä©M¦w¥þ¡C¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½´N¦b§A­Ì¨­Ãä¡A¥i¥H³Q¥Î¨ÓªA°È©ó§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº»Ý¨D¡C³\¦h³oÃþªº³]³Æ¤w¸g¦s¦b¡A¤£¹L¹³³o¼Ëªº³]³Æ¤@ª½³Qªý¤îÅý§A­Ìª¾¾å¡A¤£¬O¥Î¨ÓªA°È§A­Ì¡A¦Ó¬O»W·NªºÁôÂð_¨Ó¡C

¹Ú·Q§Y±N¦¨¬°²{¹ê¡A§A­Ì±NÂ\²æ¬°¤F¨C¤é¥Í¬¡¦Ó¯h©ó©b©Rªº§x¹Ò¡A¶i¤J¤@ºØ¤Ñ°ó¯ëªº³B©Ò¡C³o¬O¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥DªºÂ§ª«¡A¤£¹L§A¥²¶·Ä¹±o¦Û¤v§JªA¤G¤¸©Êªº¨M¤ß¤~¦æ¡C§A¤@ª½¦b¿ï¾Ü¦Û¤vªºÅéÅç¡A¦Ó¶i¤Æ´N¬O³Ì«áªºµ²ªG¡A¨Ã¥B±N¦b§ó°ªªººû«×»P§Ú­ÌÁp¦X¡C§Ú­ÌµJ«æªºµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¡A­º¦¸»P§A­Ì¦b¦a²y¤W·|­±¡A¨Ã¥BÂI«G§A­ÌÅéÅ窺¤U¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¡C±q¨º®É°_¥Í¬¡±NÅܱo«D±`ªº§Ö¼Ö»P¨ë¿E¡A­pµeÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº«_ÀI¡A±aµÛ§A­Ì¥hÀô¹C»Èªe¨t¡A°Ñ»P¨ì³\¦h©_¸ñ¤@¯ëªº¨Æª«¤¤¥h¡C

½Ð¹L¦n¨C¤éªº¥Í¬¡¡A¤£­n®£Äߥô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`§i¶D§A­Ìªº¡A¤@¤Á³£µo®iªº«Ü¦n¡A§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦a¤ß¤å©úªº¥S§Ì²{¦b¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ»P§A­Ì¤½¶}·|­±¡C¦ý¬O¥²¶·¦b§¹¥þ¦w¥þªº±¡ªp¤U¤~¥i¥H¡A¹ï©ó³oÂI§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó·|§¹¥þ¦P·N¡C§Ú­Ì¤@¸ôÁ}¨¯ªº¨«¨Ó¡A²×©ó©è¹F¤F³o­Ó³Ì«áªº©_¸ñ®É¨è¡A¦b§Y±N¨ÓÁ{ªº¤é¤l¸Ì§A­Ì±N¨É¨ü¨ì¡C¥u­n§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº²o¨î¤¤¸Ñ²æ¡A¥Í¬¡ªº­t¾á±NÀH§Y¤@±½¦ÓªÅ¡C³ò¶§A­Ìªº·P¨ü±N±a¨Ó³\¦hªº©¯ºÖ©M´r®®¡A¦b§A­Ì´­¤É«e¹ï©ó¥¼¨Óªº¥¨¤j´Á«Ý±N¦V§A­Ì«Ü¦nªº¸ÑÄÀ¡C

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì¦ÛµMªº¦s¦b¤è¦¡¨Ã¤£¬O­n¥Í¬¡¦b´d¶Ë©ÎªÌ¨ü­W±¡§Î¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B§¹¥þµLªk¾Ö¦³¤@ºØ¥O¤H´Á³\ªº¥Í¬¡¡C§Y¨Ï¦b§A­Ì·í«eªººû«×³o¤@¤Á¤]¯à°÷Åܱo»P¤µ¤Ñ¦p¦¹¤£¦P¡A¥u¬O¦]¬°³g°ý©M³g°]¡A¨º¨Ç¤H¥H¥L¤Hªº¥N»ù¨Ó¤£ÅU¤@¤ÁÀò¨ú¦Û¤vªº§Q¯q¡C¨ä¹ê§A­Ì³£¬O¬üÄRªº¥Rº¡µÛ·Rªº¦s¦³¡A§A­Ì¶È¶È»Ý­n¥h°µªº´N¬O¦¨¬°¯u¹êªº¦Û¤v¡C®i²{§A­Ì¯u¹ê¦â±mªº®É¨è´N¦bÂਤ³B¤F¡A©Ò¥H½Ð·Ç³Æ¦nÅw¼y»P¼y¯¬§a¡A§A­Ìµ¥«Ý¤F¤d¦~²×©ó¹F¦¨ªº³Ì°¶¤j³Ó§Q¡C
Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
ĶªÌ U2ı¿ô

¨Ó§a,¦a²y¤H¯uªºµ¥¤F«Ü¤[,§Ú­n¤W­¸²î°ÑÆ[!!!

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j¡iSaLuSa¡j2012¦~5¤ë21¤é¸ê°T¡m°í©w«H©À¤~¦³¤O¶q¡n

¥Ñ©ó¯à¶qªº«ùÄò´£¤É¡A§A¯à°÷·P¨ü¨ì¦b¦Û¤v¨­Ãäµo¥ÍªºÅܤƻò¡H¤@¤Á³£±NÄ~Äòµo®iª½¦Ü´­¤É¡C¥¦­Ì±Nµ¹§A­Ìªº¤å©ú©M¬P²y±a¨Ó©M¥­¡A¦b¨ä¤¤§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ì§ó¦hªºÆF»î³Q´£¤É¶i¤J¨ì¸t¥ú¤§¤¤¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¶É¦V¤_¦n°«¥»©Êªº¤H¤]±N±o¨ì¤@ºØ¥­ÀRªº·Pª¾¡C½T¹ê¡A³o¸Ì¦³µÛ³\¦h°ÊÀúªº¦a°Ï¡A¥¦­Ì¤Q¤Àªº»Ý­nµ¹ª§½×©M°«ª§±a¨Ó§¹¥þªº²×¤î¡A¦Ó§A­Ì·|¬Ý¨ì¥¦­Ì³Q§áÂ઺¶ÕÀY¡C·í¨¬°÷¦hªº¤Hµo²{¡i¤º¦bªº¤O¶q¡j¡Aµ¹³oÃþªº°ÝÃD±a¨Ó¤@ºØ©M¥­ªº¸Ñ¨M¤§¹D¡A³o¨Ç¦n°«¥÷¤l´N¤£¦A¬O©M¥­ªº«Â¯ÙªÌ¡C³q¹L§Ú­Ìªº­pºâ¡A¦b¹L¥h§A­Ì±q¥¼¥X²{¹L³o¼Ëªº®É´Á¡A¤H¥Á¯à°÷±o¨ì¨¬°÷ªº´£°ª¦Ó¦¨¥\ªº¹F¦¨©M¥­¡C¦ÛµM¡A¨Ì·|¦³¤@¨Ç»â¾É¤H©M¿WµôªÌ´£¥X¾Ôª§ªº·N¹Ï¡A¨º¨Ç³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº³Ñ¾l¥÷¤l¨Ì¦b´÷±æ´²¼½µh­W©M¦º¤`¡C¤£¹L¡A¥L­Ì©Ò¯à°µªº¤@¤Á³£¥u¯à¬O¼L¤W»¡¤@»¡¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¤ä«ù§A­Ì¹ê²{©M¥­ªº½Ð¨D¡A§â¥ô¦ó¨ä¥Lªº¥ø¹Ï³£§¹¥þ°±¤î¡C

²{¦b§Ú­Ì´N¦b¿n·¥ªº¦æ°Ê¤¤¡A¦]¬°¤j¶qªº¨Æ¥ó¥¿¬°¤F§A­Ìªº§Q¯q¦Ó¤Wºt¡C§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¨Ì¬O³B¦b«e½u¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì«h³B©ó¹õ«á½T«O©Ò¦³µo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡³£«ö·Ó­pµe§¹¦¨¡C·í®É¾÷¦¨¼ôªº®É­Ô§Ú­Ì´N·|¤½¶}¦æ°Ê¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¿Ë²´¨£Ãҧڭ̪º¦æ°Ê¤]¤£¦A¬O°ÝÃD¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì§¹¥þ¨S¦³ÁôÂ꺷N«ä¡C¦b§Ú­ÌÂ\²æ¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºªÈÄñ¦Û¥Ñ¦æ°Ê«e¤£·|«Ü¤[¤F¡A¨Ã¥B»P§A­Ì¤@°_¦X§@¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g´M§ä¨ìÁ{®É¤ä´©¤@¨Ç»â¾É¤H¤u§@¤_¸t¥úªº¤èªk¡A³o¼Ë·|¨Ï±o³Ì²×ªº¤j´¦ÅS³Q¤½¶}Án©ú¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ«ö·Ó¦Û¤vªº·N¹Ï¨î©w¤@­Ó§Ú­Ì­¸²îªº®i¥Ü¡A¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¨Ó§@¬°§Ú­Ì­«·sÁp¦Xªº¼y¯¬¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`½Í½×ªº¨º¼Ë¡A§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H»P§Ú­Ìª½±µ¦³Ãö¡A¤]»P»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¨ä¥L¦¨­û¦³Ápô¡C©Ò¥H½Ð­@¤ßµ¥«Ý§Ú­Ì´X©Pªº®É¶¡¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ìªº©Ó¿Õ±q¥¼§Ñ°O¡C§Ú­Ì«H¦u¿Õ¨¥¡A¤@¨t¦C¥¨¤jªº¨Æ¥ó§Y±N¦b§A­Ì¨­¤W¥X²{¡C

§A­Ì¬ðµMªºÄ±¿ô©ó¯u¹êªº¦Û¤v³o¥ó¨Æ¥»¨­´N¬O¨ã¦³«D¤Z·N¸qªº¡A¦P®Éų©w¥X§A»P¥Í­Ñ¨Óªº¤Ñ½á¯à¤O¡C§A¥i¥H°µ¨ì¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡A¥u­n§A³]©w°í©wªº·N¹Ï¡A·í§A­Ì±aµÛ¬Û¦üªº·N¹Ï¹Îµ²¤@­Pªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ìªº¤O¶q±N¥H¤Q­¿¼W¥[¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b­«¶ì§A­Ìªº²{¹ê¥@¬É¡A³Ð³y·sªº½d«¬¡A¦P®ÉÂàÅܳo¨Ç¸û§Cªº¯à¶q¡C´N¬O§A­Ì³o¨Ç¤H¡A®i²{¥X¦Û¤vªº¤O¶q¥hºc«Ø¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¥u­n§AºÉ¥i¯à«ù¤[ªº«O«ù³oºØºë¯«µJÂI¡A¥¦´N·|«ùÄòªºÅã²{¦b§Aªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­Ó¤H³£·Ç³Æ¦n¤F§ïÅÜ¡A¤@¨Ç¤HÁÙ¬Oı±o«ÜÃø¥h´x±±¡C¥L­Ì¹çÄ@§b¦bÅý¦Û¤vµÎ¾Aªº¦a¤è¡A¨º»ò§Ú­Ì¤]¨S¦³¥ô¦ó­ì¦]¥h¬°¦¹¦Ó±j¦æ§ïÅÜ¥L­Ì¡C¤£¹L¡A³Ì²×¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i³£·|¥H¤G¤¸©Ê¶g´Áªº§¹µ²¦Óµ²§ô¡A§A­Ì·í«eªº¦a²y±N¤£¦A»P¤µ¤Ñªº¼Ë¤l¬Û¦ü¡C¤@Áû¹ñ·sªº¦a²y¥¿µ¥«ÝµÛ¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü´­¤Éªº¤H­Ì¡A±N§e²{¥X´£¤Éªºª©¥»®ø¥h¦a²yªº©Ò¦³­±¦V¡A¦]¬°³o¨Ç¨Æª«¦b§ó°ªºû«×¨S¦³¦ì¸m¡C¹ï©ó¨ä¥L¤H¨Ó»¡±N·|¬°¥L­Ì·Ç³Æ¨ä¥Lªº¦a¤è¡C

²{¦b¤j¦h¼Æ§Y±N´­¤Éªº¤H±N·|ª¾¹D¦Û¤vªº¥»½è©Ò¬O¡A¹ï©ó§A·NÃѤ¤ªº´£¥Ü±N¤£¦A¦³ºÃ°Ý¡C¥¦·|Åý§A·P¨ì´N¬O¦p¦¹¥¿½T¡A¥Ñ©ó®É¶¡ªº¬y³u§A­Ì±Nµo²{¦a²yªº¤@¤Á¶V¨Ó¶V¤£¯à²Å¦X§Aªº­n¨D¡C¥¦¤£¦AªA°È©ó§A¡A¤Ï®g¥Xªº¶È¶È¬O¤HÃþ¸sÅé·NÃѳгy¥Xªº±ø¥ó¦Ó¤w¡C«Ü²M·¡³o¨Ç¸sÅé·NÃѨä£Á`¬O²Å¦X¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº§Q¯q¡A¦Ó¤µ¤Ñ§A­Ì¤]¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤vªº©P³ò©ÒÅé²{¥Xªº¹ï©ó©¼¦¹¤§¶¡ºz¤£Ãö¤ß©Ò¾É­Pªº´c¦Hµ²ªG¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤ñ¦p¦ò¤s¤p®®®®¨Æ¥ó¡^¡CÁÙ¤£¶È»P¦¹¡A¤HÃþÁÙ»{¬°¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥»¸Ó¦p¦¹¡A¹ï©ó³o­Ó°¶¤j¦s¦³´X¥G¨S¦³·R©M´L­«¡C³o¤]¬O¬°¦ó¦a²y¥À¿Ë§Y±N«ì´_¨ì¦o»·¥j®É¥Nªº¬üÄRª¬ºA¡A³o±N¬O§A­Ì·P®¦¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº®É­Ô¡A¦o¥H¥þµM¼e®¤ªº¤è¦¡¦^À³¤F§A­Ì´¿¸g¹ï¦o©Ò°µªº¤@¤Á¡C

§Y±N¦b§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¤¤µo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡A±N¬O¶W¶V¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¯à·Q¹³ªº¡C±N¥X²{¤@¨Ç¥¨ÅÜ©M¥´ÂZ¡A¤£¹L«Ü§Ö´N·|§e²{¥X°ò©ó§A­Ì§Q¯qªº¯u¥¿¥Ø¼Ð¡C§Ú­Ì·|½T«O§A­Ì¨ú±o¦V«eµo®iªº¶q¤l¸õÅD¡A¨Ã¥B§Y±N¾Ö¦³°ªºÝ¬ì§ÞªºÀu¶Õ¡A¥¦­Ì±N§â§A­Ì±a¦V·s¥@¬ö¡C¦b§ó°¶¤jªº­pµe¤¤¡A¥¦­Ì³Q©Ò¦³ªº¤å©ú©¼¦¹¤À¨ÉµÛ¡A¦]¬°³o»ò°µ¥i¥HÅý©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¾ãÅé´£¤É¡C¥u¦³¦b¦a²y¤W¡A³g°ý©M±±¨î¹K¨î§A³B¦b¯Ê¥Fªº¹Ò¦a¡A¦Ó³o¨Ã¤£¬OÀ³¸Ó¥X²{ªº±¡ªp¡C¤@¨Ç¤@ª½³QÁôÂ꺬ì§Þ§Y±N³Q¤©¥HÄÀ¥X¡C¥¦­Ì±N¸Ñ¨M§A­Ì·í«eªº°ÝÃD¡A§ïÅܧA­Ì¹ï©ó¯à·½ªº»Ý¨D¤è¦¡¥H²Å¦X§A­Ìªº¦UºØ»Ý­n¡C

¨Æ¹ê¤W¤@ª½¦³µÛÂ×´Iªº¥²»Ý«~¡A¥i¥HÅý§A­Ì¹L¤WµÎ¾Aªº¥Í¬¡¡C¦b§A­Ì©P³ò¤@ª½´N¦³µÛ¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½¡A¶È¶È¥u»Ý­n¤@¨Ç³]³Æ´N¯àÅý§A­Ì¤é±`¥Í¬¡µo¥Í¥¨¤j§ïÅÜ¡C¦b¤@­Ó§ó¤j½d³ò¤º¦t©z¬O´I§t¯à¶qªº¡A¦Ó§A­Ìªº¬ì¾Ç®a¦b«Ü¤[¤§«e´N¤w¸g²M·¡¡A´N¬O³o¨Ç¯à·½¬°§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î´£¨Ñ°Ê¤O¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¥L­Ì¤]¤w¸g¾Ç·|¦p¦ó¥h¹ê²{¡A¥H¨ººØÁô¯µªº¤è¦¡§A­Ì¤w¸g»s³y¥X¤FÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº­¸²î¡C·íµM¥¦­Ìªºµ²ºc±q®Ú¥»¤W»¡¬O­ì©lªº¡A¤£¹L³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê´N¬O¥¦­Ì¤w¸g³Q½á¤©¤F¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½¡C¥¦¥i¥H²³æªº´À¥N§A­Ìªº¤º¿U¾÷¨t²Î¡A¨Ã¥B¸Ñ¨M§A­Ì®È¦æ¤è¦¡³y¦¨ªº¦Ã¬V°ÝÃD¡C³o±N¦b¾A·íªº®É­Ôµo¥Í¡AÅý§A­Ì§ó±µªñ¤@­Ó»Èªe¤å©ú¡A³o¤~¬O§A­Ìµù©wªº©R¹B¡C

³q¹L¦b¬Û¹ï¸ûµuªº®É¶¡¨ú±o¶q¤l¸õÅDªºµo®i¡A¤w¸gÅý³\¦h¨Æª«±o¥H§ïÅÜ¡A¦pªG¤@­Ó¨Ó¦Û¹L¥hªº®È¦æªÌ¬Ý¨ì³o¤@¤Á±N¤£¯àÃѧO¥X§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¡C¤]¦]¬°¨º¨Ç¤w¸g´­¤Éªº¤H¡A¥¦±N¥]¬A¨º¨Ç¤w¸g©è¹F¦P¤@¼h¦¸ªºÆF»î¡A¦b³o¸Ì¥L­Ì§¹¥þ¶W¶V¤F·í«e«äºû©ÎªÌ¦æ¬°¼Ò¦¡¡A¤£¦A»P¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê²£¥Í¦@»ï¡C¥H¥t¤@ºØ¤è¦¡»¡´N¬O¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê±N±o¨ì²×µ²¡A§A­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªºªÀ·|µ²ºc±N¥]§t­È±o«H¥ô¡A©¼¦¹¤u§@¦b·R»P¥ú¤¤ªº¤H¡C¸û§C®¶°Ê¯à¶qªº§l¤Þ±N¤£¦A¦s¦b¡A¦]¬°¥¦­ÌµLªk¦s¦b¤_§ó°ªªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¡C¦¹¥~¡A§A­Ì±N´£¤É¨ì³o¼Ëªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A¦b³oºØ¼h¦¸§A­Ì±N¤£¦Aª¼¥Ø°l¨D®T¼Ö®ø»º¡C

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã½T«H§A­Ì¥¿¶}©l²z¸Ñ§Ú­Ì§@¬°»ÈªeÁp¨¹¥¿¦b±aµ¹§A­Ìªº¤@¤Á¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¤@Å骺¡A§A­Ì§Y±N´£¤É¨ì§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¼h¦¸¡A§¹¥þªº¨ú±o§A­Ì¦b§Ú­Ì¤¤¶¡ªº¦ì¸m¡C¦b§Ú­Ì¤ß¤¤§A­Ì³£¬O¥i·Rªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡A³o¤~¬O§Ú­Ì¬Ý«Ý§A­Ìªº¤è¦¡¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
ĶªÌ U2ı¿ô

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j¡iSaLuSa¡j2012¦~5¤ë23¤é¸ê°T¡m¤ÀÂ÷»P​§à¾Ü¡n

´­¤Éªº¹Lµ{¤w¸g¶i¦æ«Ü¦h¦~¤F¡A¬°ªº´N¬O¤£¦Ü©óÀ£­Ë§A­Ì¡C¥¦¤@ª½³B
©ó·Å©Mªº³v¨B´£°ª¤¤¡A²{¦b§A­Ì¥¿¦b½T»{µÛ¥Ñ§ïÅܱaµ¹¦Û¤vªº¤£¦P¡C
¥H«Ü¦h¤è¦¡¥¦³£¦b¥H·L§®ªº§ïÅÜ´£¤ÉµÛ§A­Ìªº®¶°Ê¡A¦nÅý§A­Ì¥i¥H§l
¦¬§ó¦h°ª¼hªº¯à¶q¡C¤Ó¦h¤Ó§Öªº¯à¶q½ÄÀ»§A­Ì±N¹ï§A­Ìªºµo®i¬O¦³®`
ªº¡A¯S§O¬O¨º¨Ç¹ï°ª¼h¯à¶q¤ÏÀ³¸û¿ð¶wªº¤H¡C¥H¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡¥¦³£¼vÅT
µÛ©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î¡A³o¤]¬O¬°¦ó¤@¨Ç¤H·|²£¥Í¤@¨Ç¯gª¬¡A«o¿ù»~ªºÂkµ²©ó
¬O¨­Åé¨t²Î¥X²{¤F°ÝÃD¡C

²{¦b§A­Ì¤]³\¯à°÷²z¸Ñ¬°¤°»ò¦b2012¦~ªº12¤ë21¤é¡A¥Ñ©ó§A
­Ìªº¤Ó¶§©M»Èªe¤j¤¤¼Ï¤Ó¶§µo¥Íªº³Ì²×¹ï»ô¦Ó²£¥Íªº°ª¼h¯à¶qªº´é¤J
¡A±N¡§¤ÀÂ÷¡¨¨º¨Ç¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤É©M¨º¨Ç¨S¦³·Ç³Æªº¤H¡C¿ï¾ÜÅv¦Ü©l
¦Ü²×³£¬O§A­Ìªº¡A¦ý¬O¦pªG§A´N¬O¨º­Ó·NÄ@°±¯d¦b·í«eºû«×ªº¤H¤]¤£
»Ý­n¾á¤ß¡C±qªø»·¬Ý¨Ó¥¦¹ï§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¸ôµ{¤]¤£·|²£¥Í¤£¦P¡A¦]¬°´­
¤Éªº¾÷·|¨Ì·|©w´Áªº¨ì¨Ó¡C·íµM¡A¦pªG§A¤w¸g§â·N¹Ï¹ï·Ç¥¦¡A³q¹L
µ´¹ïªº«H©À©M·N¹Ï§A¤]¯à°÷§@¬°³æ¿W­ÓÅé¦b¥ô¦ó®É­Ô´­¤É¡C

³yª«¥D¦b»õ¸U¦~¤§«e´N³]©w¤F³o­Ó¥DÅé­pµe¡A¥¦½T«O¤F³o¦¸¶g´Á±N¥H
´­¤Éµ²§ô¡AÅý¨º¨Ç´M¨D¦^Âk¨ì¸t¥ú¤§¸ôªºÆF»î­Ì³Í±Û¦ÓÂk¡C¦b§A­Ìªº
¦t©z¤¤¡A³q¹L³\¦h¦¸Âà¥Íªº·¥§C®¶°ÊªºÅéÅç¡A§A±aµ¹¤F¦Û¤v·¥¨äÂ×´I
ªº¹Ð¥@ÅéÅç¡A»·»·¶W¥X³Ì¶}©l§A­è­è¶^¤J³o­Ó¸Y±K¥@¬É®Éªº¼h¦¸¡C§A
¥¼¥²»Ý­n¦A¦¸¦^ÅU§A¹L¥hªº¤@¨ÇÂà¥Í¡A¦]¬°§Aªº¶i¤Æ¤§¸ô¥]§t¤F¤@¨Ç
¤Q¤À­t­±ªºÅéÅç¡C¤Q¦³¤K¤E§A³£µLªk»P¤µ¤Ñªº³o­Ó¦Û¤v¬Û¤ñ¸û¡CµL½×
¦p¦ó³o³£¬O¨S¦³¥²­nªº¡A¤£¹L¦pªG§A«D­n°í«ù³o»ò°µªº¸Ü¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á
ªºÅéÅç¤]¯à°÷±q«O¦s¦b¡iªü³Í¦è°O¿ý¡j¤¤ªºÀɮפ¤±o¨ì¥þ­±´¦¥Ü¡C

¨C­ÓÆF»îªº¨C¤@¦¸Âà¥Í³£³Q°O¿ý¤F¤U¨Ó¡A¦ÛµM¨º¨Ç¤w¸g§â§A¦¨¥\´£°ª
ªºÅéÅç¥i¥Hµø¬°¬O³Ì­«­nªº¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¥¦²[»\¤F§A³\¦h¦¸ªºÂà¥Í¡A§A
¨C­Ó®É´Áªº³æ¿W¶iµ{³£ºâ¤J¤F§A¾ãÅ骺ÅéÅ礤¡C¹ï§A¨Ó»¡¤£¦s¦bµL»ù
­ÈªºÅéÅç¡A©Ò¥H§A¤~¾Ö¦³¤F¤@­Ó¤H¥Í­pµe¡C§A±q¦Û§Ú»Ý­nªº¨¤«×¡A¯à
°÷§ó¦n¶i¤Æ¦Û¤vªº¨¤«×¿ï¾ÜÅéÅç¡A¤ñ§A§óÁo¼zªºÀY¸£Á`¬O·|¦b§A¨­Ãä
¥X¤â¬Û§U¡A¦V§A´£¨Ñ³Ì¦nªº«Øij¡C

§A­Ìªº«ü¾É¤Ñ¨Ï³q±`·|¦ñÀH§A­Ì¤@¥Í¤S¤@¥Í¡A¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¥L­ÌªA°È©ó
§A­Ì©M³yª«¥D¡C¥L­Ì«OÅ@§A¡A¤£¹L¦P®É¤]«ü¤Þ§A¦p¦ó¥h³q¹L¨º¨Ç¤£´r
§ÖªºÅéÅç¡A¨º¨Ç¥Ñ§A¤w¸g±À¿ïªº¡A»Ý­n¥h¸g¾úªº¡C°kÁ׳o¨ÇÅéÅç¬O¨S
¦³·N¸qªº¡A¦]¬°¥¦­Ì¥u·|¦A¦¸¦^¨ì§A¨­¤W¡C­n¾Ç·|ÁA¸Ñ¤£ºÞ¥¦¬O¤°»ò
¡A³£¬O§A»Ý­n¥h¸g¾úªº¡A¥u­n§A¦¨¥\§JªA¤F¤§«á³q±`´N¤£·|³Q­n¨D¦A
¦¸ÅéÅ祦¡C

§A­Ì³\¦h¤H·|³o»ò»¡¡A²{¦b¤w¸g¨Ó¨ì¤F³o±ø¸ôªººÉÀY¡A¥Hª½Ä±¨Ó»¡§A
·|ª¾¹D´N¬O¦p¦¹¡C§A¦b¦a²y¤Wªº³Ì«á¶g´Á±N«Ü¦nªº³B©ó§Aªº±±¨î¤¤¡A
¦pªG§A¯à°÷ÅéÅç¨ì¤º¦b¹çÀRªº¸Ü¡A¥¦´N·|¦wÀR¥B²³æªº¹L¥h¡C¥¦¤]¨Ó
¦Û©ó§A¤º¤ß²`³Bªº¤F®©¡A§A¤w¸g¹F¦¨¤F¦Û¤vªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¯à°÷ÃP¶}
¹Ð¥@ªº§ô¿£¡A¦]¬°¥¦¤£¦AªA°È©ó§A¤F¡C·íµM¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³§¹¥þ²M
²z§¹¦Û¨­ªº¤H¡A»P³o¨Ç§ô¿£ÁÙªÈÄñ¤£²Mªº¤H¡AÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº¤£Â_±À²¾§A
±Nµo²{¥L­Ì¶V¨Ó¶V¤Öªº»P§A¬Û¤¬§l¤Þ¡C

¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¤@¨Ç¥O¤H¾_Å媺¨Æ±¡±N·|µo¥Í¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¯à
°÷¥hÀ°§U¨º¨Ç®£Äߩ󥿦bµo¥Í¤@¤Áªº¤H­Ì¡C¦]¬°¦bµu´Á¤º³o¤@¤Á¬Ý¤W
¥h±NÅã±o­n±Y¼ì¤@¯ë¡A¥H³¡¤À­ì¦]¨Ó»¡¥¦´N·|¦p¦¹¡C¤£¹L¡A³o¤@¤Á³£
¬O¤w¸g¹w®Æ¨ìªº¡A¦b­pµe¤¤ªº¡A¨ä¤¤ªº­«­n·N¸q´N¬O»Ý­n²M²z©Ò¦³»Ù
ê§A­Ì¹D¸ôªº¤@¤Á¡A¦¨´N¤@ºØ¹ï©ó¥Í¬¡ªº§¹¬ü©M¥­ªº¸Ñµª¡C¹ï©ó§A­Ì
°ÝÃDªºµª®×¤@ª½³Q§Ú­Ì©Òª¾¾å¡A»P§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¨ó¦P¤u§@±N½T«OÅý¤@¤Á
¾¨§Ö±o¥H¥­´_¡C³oºØ§Î¦¡ªº¸ê°T¬O¤H­Ì³£»Ý­nÁA¸Ñªº¡A©Ò¥H«Ü§Ö§Ú­Ì
±N¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤º¤©¥H©w¦ì¡AÅý©Ò¦³¤H³£Å¥¨ì§Ú­ÌªºÁn­µ¡C

±N·|¦³¤@¨t¦Cªº¨Æ±¡¥H¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡¾_¾Ù¨ì§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡A¦]¬°¤£ºÞ§A·Ç
³Æªº¦p¦ó§A³£±N¿Ë¨­·P¨ü¨ì¡A®t¤£¦h¥i¥HªÖ©wªº¤@ÂI¬O³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡±N²`
¤J¤H¤ß¡C¤@¨ÇÁn©ú±NÅã±o¤Q¤ÀÃø¥H¸m«H¡A³Qµ¹¤©ªº¥þ³¡²Ó¸`¤]¤£¬O¬°
¤Fº¡¨¬¤H­Ìªº¦n©_¤ß¡A¦Ó¶È¶È¥u¬OÅý¤H­ÌÁA¸Ñ¨º¨Ç°w¹ï§A­Ìªº½a¤¿·¥
´cªº¸o¦æ¡C¤@ª½Åý§A­Ì°g´bªº°ÝÃD³£·|¤©¥H¸ÑÄÀ¡A§ó²@µLºÃ°Ýªº±N¤¹
³\§A­Ìª¾¹D¬°¤°»òªñ50¦~¨Óµo¥Í³o»ò¦hªº¸o¦æ«o¤@ª½¨S¦³±o¨ìÃg§Ù
¡C·íµM¡A§A­Ì¤]¯à°÷¦^ÅU²Ä¤G¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¡A¦n©_¬°¤°»ò¦p¦¹¤Öªº³»¦y
ºë­^³Q­n¨D¦]¬°¤Ï¤HÃþªº¸o¦æ¦Ó°µ¥X¦^µª¡C§Ú¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¤º¹õ´N
¬O¤¬¬Û¤Äµ²¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤â´¤Åv¤Oªº¤H§ó¦hªº¿³½ì´N¬O±±¨î¸ê°T¶Ç¼½¡A
µM«áÅý¨º¨Ç¥»¸Ó¥ñªkªº¤H¥[¤J¦Û¤vªº°}Àç¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¨ü¼f¡C

¤£ºÞ¸o¦æµo¥Í¤F¦³¦h¤[©ÎªÌÃÒ¾Ú³Q¾P·´³£¤£¬O°ÝÃD¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¦^
¨ì¹L¥h¥hÅçÃÒ¥¦¡C¹ï©ó¤½¥¿©M¯u¬Û¨S¦³°k²æªº¥i¯à¡A¥ô¦ó²æÂ÷¨Æ¹ê¯u
¬Ûªº¤@¤Á³£±N³Qų©w¨ä¯u¨­¡C³o¤£¬O­nÅý§A­Ì®`©È¡A¦Ó¬O·í§A­Ì¹L¥@
¤§«á³o¬Û¦Pªº±¡§Î±N¤]µo¥Í¦b§A­Ì¨­¤W¡AÅý§A¦^ÅU¤µ¥Íµo¥Í¹Lªº¤@¤Á
¡C§A¤£¥i¯à¹ï¦Û¤v¼»ÁÀ¡A¦Ó¤@¨Ç¤HÁ`¬O¥ø¹Ï»¡ªA¦Û¤v°kÁׯu¥¿ªº¨Æ¹ê
¯u¬Û¡C¹ï©ó³oÂI§A¨S¦³¨ä¥Lªº¸ô¥i¥H¨«¡A¤£µM§A¦p¦ó±q¦Û¤vªº¿ù»~¤¤
¾Ç¨ì¯u¬Û©O¡H¬JµM§A¿Ë¤â»s³y¥X¥¦­Ì¡A¨º»ò¥¦­Ì¤]¤£¬O­n°w¹ï§A¡A¥u
¬O³Q¬Ý§@¬O¤@ºØÅéÅç¦Ó¤w¡C

§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡A½ÐºÉ±¡ªº¨É¨ü§A¦b¦a²y¤W¤w§¹¦¨ªº³o¨Ç©_§®ÅéÅç§a¡A¦]¬°
§A¤]³\¦A¤]¤£¯àÅéÅç¬Û¦Pªº±¡§Î¡C¦³®É­Ô¥¦ªí²{¥Xªº±¡§Î´N¬O±q¤@­Ó
·¥ºÝ¨«¤J¥t¤@­Ó·¥ºÝ¡A¥[­«¤F§AÅéÅ窺²`«×¡C¦b¥¼¨Ó§Aªº¥Í¬¡±NÅܱo
§óí©w¡A¦b¤@ºØ¥­Ã­ªº¼h¦¸¡A¨Ã¥B«ÜÃø¦A¥X²{¥ô¦ó·¥ºÝªº±¡ªp¡A°£«D
§A¿ï¾Ü³o»ò°µ¡C©_²§ªº«_ÀI±N¦¨¬°§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº¤è¦¡¡Aµ¹¤©§A¥¨¤jªºº¡
¨¬·P¡C¤£¹L¡A¤£ºÞ§A®È¦æ¤F¦h»·¡A¥u­n·Q°_§A¼°·Rªº¿Ë¤H¤@­Ó·Qªk´N
¦^Âk¤F¡A¦Ó¼ÈºAµo¥Íªº®È¦æ¤]ÅýªB¤Í¥æ©¹Åܱo§ó®e©ö¡C

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¯à°÷²M·¡ªº¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì«e¤èªº¥i¯à©Ê
¡A¥¦¬O¦p¦¹ªº©_§®¦ÓÃø¥H§Î®e§A­Ì¬O¦p¦óűo¤F¥¦¡C¥u­n§AÁͦV©ó¥h
¬Û«H¡A¨º»ò©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¬O¥i¯àªº¡A¦Ó¥B®t¤£¦h¥i¥HªÖ©wªº¬O§¹¥þ¶W¥X
§A¯à·Q¹³ªº¼h¦¸¡C
Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
ĶªÌ U2ı¿ô

¬Ýsalusaªº»y®ð,¨Æ±¡¤w¨ì¹FÁ{¬ÉÂI¤F!

³o½gÅý§Úº¡shockedªº¡A¦]¬°»ÈªeÁp¨¹ÂW¯}¤F§Ú¤§«e¤@ª½¦³ªººÃ¼{¡Aª½±µÂI¥X¤£­nª¼¥Øµ¥«Ý¡C

¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð¡Ð

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Blossom Goodchild 2012¦~5¤ë28¤é«H®§
Blossom Goodchild - May 28, 2012
Blossom Goodchild 2012¦~5¤ë28¤é«H®§

Good morning and indeed a beautiful one here in Australia. Got time for a natter??

¦­¤W¦n°Ú¡A¿D¤j§Q¨Èªº¦­±á«Ü¬ü¡C¦³®É¶¡¶~²á¤@¤U¶Ü¡H

To engage in conversation with you when conditions allow is always a pleasure.

¯à°÷»P§A¶i¦æ¹ï¸ÜÁ`¬O§Ú­Ìªººa©¯¡C

So what¡¦s news with you?

¨º麽§A­Ì¦³¤°麽·s®ø®§麽¡H

The ever increasing energies that are unfolding are a good place to begin this day. For we are aware that many still FEEL they are wasting time ¡K just twiddling their thumbs and FEELING the need to be DOING so much more . Yet not realising that it is in what they are DOING NOW that is part of interweaving with that which is to come. It is all part of the same tapestry. You FEEL you are waiting ¡K for what?

¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¯à¶q¥¿¦b´¦¥Ü¤@­Ó°_©l©ó¤µ¤Ñªº¬ü¦n³B©Ò¡C¦Ó§Ú­Ì«Ü²M·¡³\¦h¤H¨ÌÂÂı±o¦Û¤v¦b®ö¶O®É¶¡¡C¡C¡C¥¿¶~·v¦ÛÅUı±o»Ý­n§ó¦hªº°µÂI¤°麽¡C¥L­Ì«o¤£ª¾¹D¦Û¤v¥¿¦b°µµÛªº¤@¤Á¡]ª¼¥Øµ¥«Ý¥¨¤jÅܤơA«o¤°麽³£¤£°µ¡A®ö¶O¤F¬Ã¶Qªº®É¶¡¡^¤w¸g»P§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¤@¤Á¥æ´°_¨Ó¡C³o³£¬O¦P¤@´T´ÀA¤Wªº¾ãÅ鳡¤À¡C¦Ó§A«o·Pı¦Û¤v¦bµ¥«Ý¡C¡C¡C爲¤°麽¡H

I have no idea. We have spoken of this. Something tangible etc ¡K and you explained. So best not repeat ourselves as I am sure there is so much more of value to be learned ... with all respect.

§Ú¤£ª¾¹D¡C§Ú­Ì»¡¹L³o­Ó¡C»Ý­n¤@¨Ç¦³§Îªº¥iIJºNªºªF¦è¡Cµ¥µ¥§a¡C¡C¡C§A­Ì¤]¸ÑÄÀ¹L¤F¡C©Ò¥H³Ì¦n¤£­n¦A­«½Æ¡A§Ú½T«H¦³³\¦h­È±o§Ú­Ì¾Ç²ßªº¡C¡C¡C±aµÛ¥þ³¡ªº´L­«¡C

Yet although this has been catered for ¡K many are STILL waiting and have not heeded our words that we offer on the matter.

¦ý¬OÁöµM³o麽¦hªº«Øij¤w¸g爲§A­Ì´£¨Ñ¡C¡C¡C³\¦h¤H¨Ì¦bª¼¥Øµ¥«Ý¡A¨S¦³·NÃѨì§Ú­Ì¸Ü»yªº·N«ä¡A¥H¤Î§Ú­Ì´£¨ìªº¥»½è°ÝÃD¡C

Yet some have I assume. Each of us on our own particular place on the path. If some haven¡¦t heeded and still wait ¡K that shouldn¡¦t hinder those who have listened and understood.

¬O¦³¨º麽¨Ç¤H§a¡A§Ú°²³]¡C§Ú­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¨«¦bÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº¿W¯S¹D¸ô¤W¡C¦pªG¤@¨Ç¤H¨S¦³´x´¤­nÂI¡A¨Ì¦bµ¥«Ý¡C¡C¡CÀ³¸Ó¤£·|ªý꨺¨Ç¤w¸g²âÅ¥«H®§¨ÃÀ´±oªº¤H¡C

And this is how it is and this is how it will always be. Different stages ¡K depending on the choice of the soul to stay static ¡K or to move onwards, or in some cases ¡K retreat further back. However much ones eagerness to serve is in the forefront of the wanting ¡K it is not always considered appropriate to ¡¥act¡¦ at a time that one may deem suitable. For there is so much to be considered before one can ¡¥simply¡¦ make the move ¡K no matter how strong the desire to do so .

´N¬O¦p¦¹¡A¤]¤@ª½¬O¦p¦¹¡C¤£¦Pªº¶¥¬q¡C¡C¡C¨Ì¿à©ó³o­ÓÆF»îªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¬O°±º¢¤£«e¡C¡C¡C©ÎªÌ¤£Â_«e¶i¡A©ÎªÌ¦b¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡C¡C¡C¡C¤Ï¦Ó¤j¨B«á°h¡C¤£¹L³\¦h¤H«æ©ó´÷±æ¦b»Ý¨Dªº³Ì«e½u¥hªA°È¡C¡C¡C­n»¡¨ì¡§¦æ°Ê¡¨¡A³o­Óµü¨Ã¤£Á`¬O¨º麽ªº¦X¾A¡A¦b¬Y­Ó®É¨è³Q¬Y­Ó¤Hµø爲¹ï¦Û¤v¬O¦X¾Aªº¡C¦b­Ó¤H¯à°÷¡§Â²³æ¡¨°µ¥X¦æ°Ê¤§«e¡A¦s¦b³o麽¦h°ÝÃD»Ý­n¥h¦Ò¼{¡C¡C¡C¦Ó¥h°µªº³o­ÓÄ@±æ¦³¦h麽±j¯P³£¤£­«­n¤F¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G­n¦æ°Ê´N¦æ°Ê°_¨Ó¡A¤£­n¥ª«ä¥k·Q¡AµS¿Ý¤£¨M¡^

You of /in your world and time frame expect ¡¥things to happen¡¦ any day now is this not so?

§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¦b®É¶¡®Ø¬[¤º´Á«Ý¡§¨Æ±¡ªºµo¥Í¡¨¡AÃø¹D¦b¥ô¦ó¤@¤Ñ¨S¦³µo¥Í麽¡H

Yes ¡K because this is what we have been told.

¬Oªº¡C¡C¡C¦]爲³o¬O§Ú­Ì¤@ª½³Q§iª¾ªº¡C

By whom?

³Q½Ö¡H

You ¡K other channellers ¡K insiders ¡K etc.

§A­Ì¡C¡C¡C¨ä¥Lªº³qÆFºÞ¹D¡C¡C¡C§½¤º¤H¡C¡Cµ¥µ¥¡C

And what exactly is it you are waiting for?

¨º麽§A­Ì¨ì©³¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ¤°麽¡H

¡¥Change¡¦... I guess ¡K and yet I know things ARE changing.

¡§§ïÅÜ¡¨§a¡C¡C¡C§Ú·Q¡C¡C¡C¤£¹L§Úª¾¹D¨Æ±¡¦bÂàÅܤ¤¡C

Our point entirely. To change a world and its ways cannot be an overnight transition. How could this be? To change a habit of a life time ¡K yes, this can be done overnight ... by a ¡¥flick of a switch¡¦ so to speak ... in a mind set. Yet to change a ¡¥regime¡¦ is by no means an easy task. It must be understood that until EVERYTHING is in its correct place the ¡¥green light¡¦ cannot be given. For if it were to be put in place too early ¡K before final preparations were completed, it could set things back for much longer than one could imagine.

§Ú­Ìªº§¹¾ãÆ[ÂI¬O¡C­n§ïÅܤ@­Ó¥@¬É¥¦¥Ã»·¤£¥i¯à¦b¤@©]¤§¶¡´N§¹¦¨¹L´ç¡C«ç麽¥i¯à³o¼Ë©O¡H爲¤F§ïÅܮڲ`¸¦©Tªº¥Í¬¡²ßºD¡C¡C¡C¬Oªº¡A³o¥i¥H¦b¤@©]¤§¶¡´N§¹¦¨¡C¡C¡C³q¹L«ö¤U¤@­Ó¶}Ãö¡H³o麽»¡§a¡C¡C¡C³o¥u¥i¯à¬OÀY¸£·Qªk¦Ó¤w¡C­n§ïÅܤ@­Ó¡§ªÀ·|¨î«×¡¨§¹¥þ¤£¬O¤@­Ó»´ÃPªº¥ô°È¡C¥¦¥²¶·³Q²z¸Ñ¡A¥u¦³¨ì¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£³B¦b¥¿½Tªº¦ì¸m¡A¡§ºñ¿O¡¨¤~¯à°÷¶}啓¡C¦pªG«æ©ó¨D¦¨ªº¹L¦­¦æ°Ê¡C¡C¡C¦b³Ì«áªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@§¹¦¨«e¡A¨º麽¥¦´N·|§â¨Æ±¡©ìªº§ó¤[¡AÅý§AÃø¥H·Q¶H¡C

News SHALL arrive. News you have been waiting for. Yet it shall be at a time when it is completely acceptable to do so.

·sªº¤@¤Á·|¨ì¨Ó¡C§A­Ì¤@ª½¦bµ¥«Ýªº¡C¤£¹L¥¦±N¦b¤@­Ó§¹¥þ¥i¥H±µ¨üªº®É¨è¨ì¨Ó¡C

Here the link was lost for some unknown reason ¡K resuming the next day.

³s±µ¦]爲¤@¨Ç¤£©ú­ì¦]¥á¥¢¤F¡C¡C¡C©ú¤Ñ¦A¸Õ¡C

Not sure what happened yesterday but we lost contact ¡K Are you ok to get going again today?

¤£©ú¥Õ¬Q¤Ñµo¥Í¤F¤°麽Åý§Ú­Ì¥á¥¢¤F³s±µ¡C¡C¡C§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ­nÄ~Äò½Í½×麽¡H

We are indeed. We would also care to resume the topic in which we were speaking of. We speak to you of your patience ¡K for many of you believe it to have run out. This continual waiting, for some, has drained you of your hope and yet we wish to reiterate that it is NOT US that you are waiting for ¡K although many still think this is so.

´N¬O¦p¦¹¡C§Ú­Ì¤]·|¤p¤ßªº­«·s¶}©l³o­Ó¥DÃD¡A¬Q¤Ñ½Í¨ìªº°ÝÃD¡C§Ú­Ì½Í¨ìªº¬O§A­Ìªº­@¤ß¡C¡C¡C¡C¦]爲§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¬Û«HÀ³¸Ó¨ì®É¶¡¤F¡C«oÁÙ¬O¦b¤£Â_ªºµ¥«Ý¡A¹ï©ó¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡¡A¤w¸g¯ÓºÉ¤F§Æ±æ¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì·Q­n­«¥Ó¤@¤U¡A§A­Ì¦bµ¥«Ýªº¤£À³¸Ó¬O§Ú­Ì¡C¡C¡CÁöµM³\¦h¤H¨Ì·Q¶HµÛ¬O¦p¦¹¡C

We will present ourselves to you when all is in correct alignment and indeed it shall set things ¡¥tumbling¡¦ ¡K yet that which is to take place before our arrival will have prepared many within their souls.

§Ú­Ì·|®i²{¦Û¤v¡A·í§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£³B¦b¥¿½Tªº½Õ¿Óª¬ºA¡A¦Ó¥B½T¹ê·|Åý¨Æ±¡¡§¤W¤UÄA­Ë¡¨¡C¡C¡C³o·|¦b§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Ó«eµo¥Í¡AÅý³\¦h¤H¦bÆF»îªº¼h¦¸·Ç³Æ¦n¡C

Do you mean regarding the announcements that you actually exist?

§A­Ì«üªº¬OÃö©ó§A­Ì½T¹ê¦s¦bªºÁn©ú麽¡H

We mean this and many other things. As many are aware ... much has been hidden from view and once the cat is out of the bag then the ball shall be rolling and increasing in size as it turns. There shall be so much for people to take in on such a grand scale and barely will they have absorbed one sentence then the next ¡¥bombshell¡¦ shall arrive!

¬O¦p¦¹¡A¤£¹LÁÙ¦³³\¦h¨ä¥L¨Æ±¡¡C¦]爲³\¦h¤H³£¤F¸Ñ¡C¡C¡C³\¦h¨Æ±¡³QÁôÂõۡA¤@¥¹¤p¿ß¸õ¥X¤F³U¤l³o²y´N·|­¸§Öºu°Ê¡A¤£Â_¼W¥[¥¦ªº¤Ø¤o¡C¹ï©ó¤H­Ì¨Ó»¡±N·|¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº¨Æ±¡»Ý­n±µ¯Ç¡A¦b³o麽¤jªº½d³ò¡A¦b¥L­Ì«j±j§l¦¬¤@­Ó·§©À«á¤U¤@­Ó¡§¬ðµo¨Æ¥ó¡¨´N¨ì¨Ó¤F¡I

Take this into account and then add our arrival ¡K Truly ¡K how do you think anyone who had previously been deeply asleep will be likely to react?

§â³oÂIºâ­p¦b¤º¡AÀH«á§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¡C¡C½T¹ê¡C¡C¡C¦ý¬O§A¦p¦ó·Q¶H¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¤H¦b²`©]¼ôºÎªº®É­Ô³Q¬ðµM¥s¿ô¬O¤°麽¼Ëªº¤ÏÀ³¡H

And it shall be YOUR assistance that shall lead them through this very traumatic time. Many of you have assumed earthquakes and floods and waters rising etc ¡K yet ¡K the turmoil that we speak of will be more so on the human level than the Earth¡¦s one .

³o´N§¹¥þ¾a§A­Ì¥h¤ä«ù»P´©§U¡A«ü¤Þ¥L­Ì³q¹L³o¬q«D±`¥O¤H¤£§Öªº®É¨è¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤w¸g°²³]¤F¦a¾_¡A¬x¤ô¡A®ü¥­­±¤W¤Éµ¥µ¥¡C¡C¡C¤£¹L¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì´£¨ìªº³o­Ó¤H爲Ä̶äñ°_³o¨Ç¦ÛµM¨Æ¥ó§óÅý¤HÀY¯k¡C

Preparation has been given to you in our words over time ¡K and it fills us with great joy that many many of you have taken on board that which we have chosen to express. For your Lights have expanded beyond expectation.

·Ç³Æ¤u§@¤w¸g¥Ñ§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì«Ü¦h¦¸¤F¡C¡C¡C¡C¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡«Ü°ª¿³ªº´N¬O¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¯u¥¿¤W¹D¤F¡A©ú¥Õ¤F§Ú­Ìªí¹Fªº·N«ä¡C¦]爲§A­Ìªº¥ú¨~¤w¸g¶W¶V´Á«Ýªºµ{«×¦b°{Ä£µÛ¡C

As individuals YOU can FEEL the change within you. En masse WE can SEE the change that has taken place.

§@爲­Ó¤H¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷·Pı¨ì¤º¦bµo¥ÍªºÅܤơC¥H¾ãÅé§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç§ïÅܤw¸g¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡C

Understand that each moment that you give a thought you are creating your next moment. Each one of you has choice to bring about this New World and this is why we stress that it is not about 'waiting for us' ¡K it is about creating your New World NOW .

½Ð²z¸Ñ¦b¨C­Ó®É¨è¡A§Aµo¥Xªº¨C­Ó·Qªk³£¦b³Ð³y¤U­Ó®É¨èªº²{¹ê¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¤F­n§â³o­Ó·s¥@¬É±a¨Ó¡A¨º麽³o´N¬O爲¦ó§Ú­Ì¤£Â_ªº±j½Õ¤£¬O­n¡§µ¥«Ý§Ú­Ì¡¨¡C¡C¡C¦Ó¬O±q²{¦b¶}©l¡i´N¥h³Ð³y§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É¡j¡C

The quicker you create through understanding of yourselves and how you desire your lives to be ¡K the ¡¥sooner¡¦ you will have moved into a vibration that allows us to visit.

§A­Ì¶V¯à§Ö³tªº³q¹L³oºØ²z¸Ñ¥h³Ð³y¡A§A¯u¥¿·Q­n¥Í¬¡¦b¤°麽¥@¬É¡A¨º麽¡§¶V§Ö¡¨ªº¡A§A´N¯à¶i¤J¨ì¨ººØ²Å¦Xªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡A¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¨Ó«ô³X¡C

Over the years that we have been connecting with you Blossom ¡K different tactics have been assumed in order to cater for the changes upon your planet. In a sense ¡K by our thought ¡K we are also creating ¡¥how it is to be¡¦ ¡K for creation can only come into reality through thought.

¦~½Æ¤@¦~¡A§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b©M§A¶i¦æ¹ï¸ÜBlossom¡C¡C¡C¤£¦Pªºµ¦²¤³£³Q°²³]¹L¡A爲ªº´N¬Oªï¦X§A­Ì¬P²yµo¥Íªº§ïÅÜ¡C¦b¬YºØ·N¸q¤W¡C¡C¡C¥H§Ú­Ìªº·Qªk¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¦b³Ð³y¡§¥¦±N¬O«ç¼Ë¡¨¡C¡C¡C¦]爲¡i³Ð³y¶È¶È¥u¯à³q¹L·Qªk¶i¤J²{¹ê¡j¡C

How vigilant are you being regarding your feelings? Are you managing to ¡¥stay on top¡¦? Again we suggest that perhaps you may care to read over that which we have already expressed during the past years. We designed these words to uplift and to encourage ¡K not to leave one dangling mid air ¡K always waiting. This was not our intent.

§A­Ì¦³¦h¤Öª`·N¨ì¤F¦Û¤vªº·P¨ü¤F¡H§A­ÌÃø¹D·Q­n¦b¡§³Ì°ª³B¡¨°±º¢¤£«e麽¡H¦A¦¸§Ú­Ì«Øij¡A¤]³\§A­Ì³ßÅw­«½Æ¾\Ū§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b¹L¥h´X¦~¤ºªí¹F¹Lªº«H®§¡C§Ú­Ì³]­p¤F³o¨Ç¸Ü¡A爲¤F´£°ª¨Ã¹ªÀy§A­Ì¡C¡C¡C¦Ó¤£¬OÅý§A­ÌÄa¦b¥bªÅ¤¤¡C¡C¡CÁ`¬O³o麽µ¥«Ý¡C³o¤£¬O§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï¡C

It is now dearest ones that the fine tuning must come into play. It is NOW that you must be resolute within your desires and walk that extra mile to accomplish self disciplines that have a soul/sole purpose to serve. Be not complacent in your waiting. Our arrival shall take place ¡K of this we guarantee.

´N¬O²{¦b¡A³Ì¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¥²¶·¶i¦æ§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº·L½Õ¤F¡C´N¬O²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·ªGÂ_¨M©w§A­Ìªº·NÄ@¡A¨«¤W¯à°÷¯u¹ê¹ê²{¦Û§Ú°V¾Éªº¯S®íùص{¡AÅýÆF»î/°ò¥»ªº¥Ø¼Ð±o¨ì¹ê²{¡C¤£­n¦bª¼¥Øªºµ¥«Ý¡C§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¤@©w·|µo¥Í¡C¡C¡C¡C¹ï©ó³oÂI§Ú­Ì«OÃÒ¡C

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT OF THIS.

¹ï©ó³oÂI®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥²­n½èºÃ¡C

So we ask you not to become despondent ¡K for despondency serves only to lower the vibration. It is of great importance that you keep the vibration High ¡K. No matter what lies ahead.

©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì­n¨D§A­Ì¤£­nÅܱoªq³à¥¢¸¨¡C¡C¡C¦]爲·N§Ó®ø¨H¬O§C¼h¦¸ªº®¶°Ê¡C³o¬O«D±`­«­nªº---§A­Ì¥²¶·«O«ù°ª®¶°Ê¡C¡C¡C«e¤è¦³¤°麽³£¨S¦³Ãö¨t¡C

Do you realise that you are coming into the half way mark of this year of 2012?

§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ麽¡A§A­Ì§Y±N³q¹L2012¦~ªº¤@¥b¸ôµ{¤F¡H

We do ¡K and that is why I think many are becoming a little despondent, because they were expecting more to have presented itself by now.

·íµM¡C¡C¡C©Ò¥H§Ú²z¸Ñ爲¤°麽³\¦h¤H·|Åܱo¥¢¸¨¤F¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì´¿¸g´Á«Ý§ó¦hªº¨Æ±¡¯à°÷µo¥Í¡C

And this is why we address this topic. What is to come ¡K will surely come. It will change your world and the way that one thinks about it ¡K forever. It will be the beginning of a new way of thinking. That which you have been made aware of has been your preparatory classes. That which you are ¡¥soon¡¦ to be made aware of will be university equivalence!

¨º麽³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§Ú­Ì­nÁn©ú³o­Ó¥DÃD¡C¡iª`©w¨ì¨Óªº¡C¡C¡C¥²©w¨ì¨Ó¡j¡C¥¦±N§ïÅܧA­Ìªº¥@¬É¡A¥H­Ó¤H·Q¶Hªº¼h¦¸¡C¡C¥Ã»·§ïÅÜ¡C±N·|¥X²{¤@ºØ·sªº«ä¦Ò¤è¦¡¡C¹L¥h§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b¹w³Æ¾Ç®Õ¬ã²ß¡C«Ü§Ö¡A§A­Ì±N¨ì¤j¾Ç²`³y¡C

Absorb the energies that are flooding in. Breathe them in to your soul. Ask to be prepared. Ask to become Peace and remain in that Peace in each moment of your day. Solidify understandings of that which you are able to grasp and then allow acceptance to calmly reside within. Remain in this state. The winds of change are whispering your name.

¥h§l¦¬³o¤£Â_´é¤Jªº¯à¶q§a¡C¥Î§AªºÆF»î¥h©I§l¥¦­Ì¡C¨Ã½Ð¨D·Ç³Æªº¨ó§U¡C½Ð¨D¨ó§U¦Û¤vÅܱo¥­ÀR¡A¨Ã¥B¦b§A¥Í¬¡¤¤ªº¨C­Ó®É¨è³£³B¦b©M¥­Ú¬ÀR¤¤¡C©T¤Æ³oºØ²z¸Ñ¡A¨º麽§A´N¯à°÷§ì¦í¥¦¡AÀH«á¤¹³\±µ¯Ç¤º¦b¥þµMªº¥­ÀR¡C½Ð°±¯d¦b³oºØª¬ºA¡CÂàÅܪº·L­·¥¿§C»yµÛ§Aªº¦W¦r¡C

Dearest souls in whom we have such faith  ¡K ¡¥soon¡¦ in your world you will find that which once was shall be abolished and a new agenda replacing the old. This new agenda will Lighten your spirits. There shall be renewed hope. There shall be a sense of hope for the future. Enthusiasm shall once again fill ones Being and give encouragement to open up a new understanding of what is.

³Ì¿Ë·RªºÆF»î­Ì¡A¹ï©ó§A­Ì§Ú­Ì¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº«H¤ß¡C¡C¡C«Ü§Ö¡C¡C¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¡A§A­Ì±Nµo²{¤@¥¹¹L¥hªºÁV²Ë¥þ³¡¼o°£¡A¤@­Ó¹ñ·sªºÄ³µ{±N´À´«¡C³o­Ó¹ñ·sªºÄ³µ{±NÂI«G§A­ÌªºÆF»î¡C±N¹ê²{§Æ±æªº½ÆĬ¡C±N¥X²{¹ï©ó¥¼¨Óªº¬ü¦n´Á«Ý¡C¼ö±¡±N¦A¦¸¥Rº¡¨C­Ó¤Hªº¤ßÆF¡Aµ¹§A­Ì¹ªÀy¥h¶}啓¤@ºØ¹ï©ó²{¹êªº·sªº²z¸Ñ¡C

As all this filters through to your core Being it shall become easier to recognise the Truth. And with this Truth comes the understanding of self. For they go hand in hand.

¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³³o¤@¤Á¹LÂo³q¹L§Aªº¦s¦b¥»½è¡A¥¦±NÅܱo§ó¯à®e©öªºÃѧO¥X¯u²z¡C±aµÛ³o¥÷¯u²z·|±a¨Ó¦Û§ÚªºÄ±®©¡C¦]爲¥¦­Ì±N»ôÀY¨Ã¶i¡C

Many things that are considered myths shall become part of your reality. That which has been deemed as untruth shall be turned around and shown to be that of Truth. Many many things that were once considered sacred have been switched to make one think that they are the opposite and yet at the core of all things ... TRUTH still remains.

³\¦h³Q»{爲¥u¯à¦b¯«¸Ü¤¤¦s¦bªº¤@¤Á§Y±N¦¨爲§A­Ìªº²{¹ê¡C¨º¨Ç¹L¥h³Q»{©w爲µê°²¤£¯u¹êªº¤@¤Á±NÀH³B¥i¨£¡A´¦¥Ü¨º¥»µMªº¯u¬Û¡C³\¦h³\¦hªº¨Æ±¡´¿¸g³Q»{爲¬O¯«¸tªº±N³Q¤Á´«¡AÅý¤H­Ì¤F¸Ñ¨ä¬Û¤Ï­±ªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¤£¹L¦b©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¨Æ±¡ªº®Ö¤ß¥»½è¤¤¡C¡C¡C¯u²z©l²×°±¯d¡C

Truth can be hidden ¡K but it cannot be removed.

¯u²z¥i¥H³QÁôÂáC¡C¦ý¬O¥¦µLªk³Q©Ù°£¡C

How joyous are to be your days ahead. When happiness comes naturally ¡K to everyone. And it shall be You  ¡K dearest souls ¡K you that shall be able to stand tall and KNOW that you brought this about. Through your creation of desires.

¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùاA­Ì±N¨É¨ü¨ì¦h麽ªº³ß®®¤§±¡¡C·í©¯ºÖªº·P¨ü¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¡C¡C°e¹Fµ¹¨C­Ó¤H¡C´N¬O§A­Ì¡C¡C¡C³Ì¿Ë·RªºÆF»î­Ì¡C¡C¡C§A­Ì±N©ù­º®¼¥ß¡A±q¤ß©³ª¾¹D§A´N¬O±a¨Ó³o¤@¤Áªº¤H¡C³q¹L§Aªº³Ð³y¡AÄ@±æ¹ê²{¤F¡C

When you ask for blessings upon another ... or upon a situation ¡K do not focus on the way that person or situation IS NOW ¡K ask for blessings on the way you desire that person/situation to become ¡K ask for blessings on/for the best possible outcome. Focus your blessing on the thanks giving of that outcome ¡K not on the ¡¥pity¡¦ of how it is. There is a great difference in doing so.

·í§A­n¨D¹ï¬Y­Ó¤H¯¬ºÖ¡C¡C©ÎªÌ¹ï¬Y­Ó±ø¥ó¯¬ºÖ¡C¡C¡C¡C¤£­n»EµJ¦b³o­Ó¤H©ÎªÌ±ø¥óªº·í«eªºª¬ºA¡C¡C¡C¬è¨D¯¬ºÖ¦V§A°e¹Fªº³o­Ó¤H©ÎªÌ±ø¥ó¥¦±N¦¨爲ªº¼Ë¤l¡C¡C¡C¡C¬è¨D¯¬ºÖ¥H³Ì¦nªºµ²ªG¨ì¨Ó¡C»EµJ¦b§Aªº¯¬ºÖ¤¤¡A¦P®É·PÁ³Qµ¹¤©ªºµ²ªG¡C¡C¡C¤£­n¡§¿ò¾Ñ¡¨¥¦¦p¦ó¦p¦ó¡C¦b¯¬ºÖ¹ê²{ªº¹Lµ{¤¤³o¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªº¤£¦P¡C

Although this may read without a hitch ¡K I can¡¦t say this has been the most easiest or most flowing of communications. And also I feel we are going over old ground.

ÁöµM²z¸Ñ°_¨Ó²@¤£¶O¤O¡C¡C¡C§Ú¤]¤£¯à»¡³o¬O³Ì²³æ©ÎªÌ³Ì¶¶ºZªº¥æ¬y¡C§Ú¤]ı±o§Ú­Ì§Y±N³q¹L³õ¦a¤F¡C

Only to ensure that the foundations are solidly set.

¶È¶È»Ý­n§A¥h½T»{³o­Ó®Ú°ò¬O¤£¬O¥´¨c¤F¡C

Yes ¡K I do get that. It¡¦s me I think. Always waiting for some great revelation ¡K and yet is this not which you have addressed today? I feel we shall leave it here. Nothing more seems to be coming through ¡K unless you would like to carry on ¡K in which case I¡¦d be happy to ¡K

¬Oªº¡C¡C¡C§Ú§¹¥þ©ú¥Õ¡C³o¤]¬O§Ú·Qªº¨º¼Ë¡CÁ`¬O¦bª¼¥Ø´Á«Ý¤@¨Ç¥¨¤jªº´¦¥Ü¡C¡C¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñªí­zªº­«ÂI§a¡H§Ú·P¨ì§Ú­Ì¤µ¤Ñ½Í¸Ü¸Óµ²§ô¤F¡C¤£·|¦³§ó¦hªº¨Æ±¡¯u¥¿ªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¡C¡C°£«D§A¯u¤ß©Ó¾á¡C¡C¡C¦b³oÂI¤W§Ú«Ü¼Ö·N¥h°µ¡C¡C¡C

We consider it wise also to terminate today¡¦s conversation. Do not be down cast Blossom. This may be old ground to you ¡K yet it may be a new playground for many.

§Ú­Ì»{爲¥¦«ÜÁo©úªºÁ`µ²¤F¤µ¤Ñªº¹ï¸Ü¡C¤£­n¤p¬Ý¤F³o¨Ç¸ÜBlossom¡C¹ï©ó§A¨Ó»¡³o¤]³\¬O¦Ñ½Õ­«¼u¡C¡C¡C¤£¹L¹ï³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡±N¬O¤@­Ó¹ñ·sªº¤Ñ¦a¡C

Thank you . And I do accept that all is as should be ¡K even if it¡¦s not exactly how I think it should be.Many thanks all the same. I so treasure our friendship. In Love and thanks.

ÁÂÁ§A­Ì¡C§Ú§¹¥þ©Ó»{´N¬O¦p¦¹¡C¡C¡C§Y¨Ï¥¦¤£¬O§Ú´Á«Ýªº¨º¼Ë¡C¤@¦p¬J©¹ªº·PÁ¡C§Ú¦p¦¹ªº¬Ã±¤§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡ªº¤Í½Ë¡C¦b·R¤¤¨Ã·PÁ¡C

SOURCE:
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom28-05-12.html

U2 ½Ķ
¤£¬Û«H¦Û¤v¦Ó¬Û«H¬Û«H§O¤Hªº¦Û¤v, ¤£½èºÃ¦Û¤v¦Ó½èºÃ½èºÃ¦Û¤vªº§O¤H.

ªð¦^¦Cªí