ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa ¥t¤@³qÆF³q¹D 10¤ë3¤é«H®§
Message from SaLuSa to Tyco, Oct 3rd 2011
«H®§¨Ó¦ÛSaLuSa¡A¥ÑTyco〖Laura (Tyco Mars)〗¶Ç»¼¡A©ó2011.10.3

Laura: Good evening, you wished to speak with us this evening. Soplease, go ahead.

Laura¡G±ß¦w¡A¤µ±ß§A·Q©M§Ú­Ì»¡¸Ü¡C¨º麽¡A½Ð¶}©l§a¡C

SaLuSa: We will continue speaking with you all as a group. The dark hatsare continuing their efforts for world control. Although it is a desperateattempt, we wished to give you this word of caution. We are not there yet, asyou are saying. Many of you have the highest hopes for the higher good indeed.This is so very encouraging and we rejoice ourselves at your resolve. However,do not be fooled; do not confuse your own wishes and desires with reality. Stayin the present moment, dear ones. Stay grounded and stay in the now. We keepreminding you of this in all our messages through Laura Tyco. This is one veryimportant part of these messages. We wish to remind you of who you are everyday; we wish to tell you we are with you, by your side every day.

SaLuSa¡G§Ú­Ì·|«ùÄò»P§A­Ì¥þ³¡¤Hµø爲¤@­Ó¹ÎÅé¹ï¸Ü¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤´«ùÄò¤£¾Ó§@±ð·Q±±¨î¥@¬É¡CºÉºÞ³o¬O铤¦Ó¨«ÀIªº¹Á¸Õ¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¬O·Qµ¹§A­Ì¡§§Ù·V¡¨³o­Ó¦r²´¡C¦p§A­Ì©Ò»¡¡§§Ú­ÌÁÙ¥¼¨«¨ì¨º¡]´­¤É¡^¡¨¡C½T¹ê§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¹ï³Ì°ª¯q³B(highestgood)¦³³Ì°ªªºÄ@´º¡C³o¤Q¤À¹ª»R¤H¤ß¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ìªº¨M¤ß¬Û·íªY³ß¡CÁ`¤§¡A§O³Q·M§Ë¡F§O¥´¶Ã§A­Ì­Ó¤H¹ï¡i¯u¹ê¡jªºÄ@±æ©M´÷±æ¡C¿Ë·Rªº¡A«O«ùÁ{¦b¡C®Ú´Ó¡]¦b¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡^»P·í¤U¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³q¹LLauraTyco©Ò¦³ªº°T®§¤¤«ùÄò´£¿ô§A­Ì¦¹ÂI¡C³o¬O¦b°T®§ùØ­±³Ì­«­nªº¤@³¡¤À¡C§Ú­Ì·Q¨C¤Ñ³£´£¿ô§A­Ì¦Û¤v¬O½Ö¡F§Ú­Ì·Q§i¶D§A­Ì¡G§Ú­Ì¨C¤Ñ¦b§A­Ì¨­®Ç¡A¦ñÀH§A­Ì¡C

Dear friends, there is so much love and compassion awaiting you all justone step away from you. We mean this quite literally. We stand by your side dayand night, to protect you and to love you. If you only had us in your mind and in your imagination from time totime, you could feel our presence. Ask people who are in touch with the higherdimensions how do they feel about us? Ask them how it makes them feel to knowwe are by their side at every moment of their life. We do not do this in anintrusive way, and do not wish to scare you by this. We say this in order foryou to understand that you already have each and every one of you, your ownpersonal disclosure process, and your own personal first contact process.

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í¡A§A­Ì¥þ³¡¤H»P¦p¦¹Ãe¤jªº·R©M·O´d¥u¦³¤@¨B¤§»»¡C§Ú­Ì»¡±o¨Ã¤£¸Ø±i¡C§Ú­Ì¤é©]¦u­Ô¦b§A­Ì¨­®Ç¡A«OÅ@¨Ã·RµÛ§A­Ì¡C¦pªG®É±`§â§Ú­Ì©ñ¦b¤ß¤¤©M·Q¶H¡A§A­Ì¯à·Pı¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡C°Ý°Ý±µÄ²¹L§ó°ªºû«×¦s¦³ªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì¹ï§Ú­Ìªº·Pı¦p¦ó¡H°Ý°Ý¥L­Ì«ç麽¦b¥Í¬¡ªº¨C¤@¨è¡A·Pª¾¨ì§Ú­Ì¦s¦b¥L­Ì¨­Ãä¡H§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¨Ï¥Î«I¤J©Êªº¤è¦¡¡A¤]¤£·Q¦]¦¹À~µÛ§A­Ì¡C»¡³o¨Ç¬O爲¤F¨Ï§A­Ì²z¸Ñ¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¤w¸g¦U¦Û¾Ö¦³­Ó¤Hªº¡i´¦ÅS¡j¾úµ{©M¡i²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¡jªº¾úµ{¡C

Indeed you will not need to read about Disclosure in newspapers or tosee it announced on your television set, because you are in contact with usdaily and we are in contact with you, dear friends. There is so much love andjoy shared between us, although your own consciousness is not aware of thisquite yet perhaps. We do not mean to trick you by saying this, so we willexplain more this point. You are indeed multidimensional beings; as such thereare parts of your higher bodies, which interact with us on a daily basis. Wecan see your higher energies, and your higher bodies can also see us. It is amatter of allowing your higher bodies penetrate into your physical body, andbeing open to your higher self. If this can take place, you would allow yourconsciousness to expand and integrate your intellectual and emotionalintelligence.

½T¹ê¡A§A­Ì±N¤£»Ý¦b³ø¯È¤W©Î¹qµø¤W¦¬¬Ý¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡j¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¨C¤é³£»P§Ú­Ì³sµ²¡A§Ú­Ì¤]»P§A­Ì³s±µµÛ¡C¨ä¤¤¦³³\¦h·R©M³ß®®¦b§Ú­Ì¤¤¶¡¤À¨É¡AºÉºÞ©Î³\§A­ÌÁÙ¤£¬O«Ü¦³·NÃѪº©ú¥Õ³o¥ó¨Æ±¡¡C§Ú­Ì»¡³o¨Ç¤£¬O·N¹Ï½k§Ë§A­Ì¡A¦]¦¹±N¦b³oÂI¤W¸ÑÄÀ§ó¦h¡C´N§A­Ì³¡¥÷§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº¨­Åé¡A¤é¤é»P§Ú­Ì¥æ¤¬¼vÅT¦Ó¨¥¡F§A­Ì½T¹ê¬O¦hºû«×ªº¦s¦³¡C§Ú­Ì¯à¬Ý¨ì§A­Ìªº§ó°ª¯à¶q¡A§A­Ì§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº¨­Åé¤]¬Ýªº¨£§Ú­Ì¡CÅý§Aªº§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº¨­Åé¬ï³z¶i¤Jª«²z¨­Åé«D±`­«­n¡A¨Ã«ùÄò¹ï§A­Ìªº°ª§Ú«O«ù¶}©ñ¡C¦pªG³o¨Çµo¥Í¡A§A·|¨Ï·NÃÑ©Ý®i¨Ã§¹µ½´¼¤O©M±¡ºü´¼¯à¡C

As we speak, many of you are experiencing this increase inconsciousness. You find yourself having a new understanding of matters youcould not grasp before. You are finding new paths, new connections, newpossibilities, you had never even suspected before. This is because the highervibration energies are penetrating your intellect, and are developing newsynapses, new brain connections are made. You are understanding things a lotfaster now, you also find yourself a lot happier than a few days ago, and thiscame to you as a pleasant unexpected surprise. This is a taste of things to come. Your feelings are a lot purer now,and your heart feels things it had never even suspected previously. You willfind yourself inundated by tears of joy and you will discover that you do nolonger need to live in a constant state of apprehension and anxiety.

·í§Ú­Ì»¡¸Ü¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¥¿¸g¾ú·NÃѼh­±ªº¼Wªø¡Cµo²{¦Û¤v¹ï±q«e¥¼»â·|ªº¨Æª«¦³·sªº²z¸Ñ¡C§ä¨ì±q¥¼®Æ·Q¹Lªº·s¤è¦¡¡B·s·§©À©M·sªº¥i¯à©Ê¡C¦]爲°ª®¶°Ê¯à¶q¥¿¬ï³z¶i§A­Ìªº«äºû¯à¤O¡]intellect¡^¡A«P¶i·sªº¬ðIJ¯«¸g¦¨ªø©M¤j¸£³sµ²¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¹ï¨Æª«ªº²z¸Ñ¤O¤ñ±q«e§Ö¤W³\¦h¡Aµo²{¦Û¤v¤ñ«e¨Ç¤é¤l§ó¶}Ãh¡A¹ï§A­Ì¦Ó¨¥¬O¥H¤@ºØµÎ¾A¥¼ª¾ªºÅå³ß§e²{¡C³o¬O¥¦­Ì¨ì¨Óªº¤è¦¡¡C§Aªº·P¨ü²{¦b¯Â²b¦h¤F¡A¤º¤ß¥H±q«e¥¼´¿¹w´Áªº¤è¦¡·Pª¾¨Æª«¡C§A±Nµo²{¦Û¤v³ß·¥¦Óª_¡Aµo²{¦Û¤v¤£»Ý¦A¥Í¬¡¦b®£Äß©MµJ¼{ªºª¬ºA¡C

Ascension will be very much like what you are experiencing right now,but it will be amplified by as much consciousness, as there are human beings onyour world. Can you imagine, dear friends, the power of which we are talkingabout? Can you imagine how quickly things will develop from now on? This willbe brought about by a building up of momentum. You could compare the comingevents with a gathering of people, getting larger, and larger. In thisgathering imagine one person starting to sing a wonderful and joyous song, thenas we are approaching Ascension, imagine those standing next to the singer,beginning to sing, and those standing next to them, starting to sing as well.This would go on, until the whole gathering starts singing, until the entiretown starts singing with joy and happiness, until the entire country is singingin harmony and love. Such an event would spread out wide on the surface of yourplanet.

´­¤É±N«D±`Ãþ¦ü§A­Ì¥Ø«e¸g¾úªº¼Ë¤l¡A¦p¦P¤HÃþª«ºØ¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¡A³o·|¦b·NÃѼh­±©ñ¤j¡C¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í¡A§A­Ì¯à·Q¶H§Ú­Ì©Ò½Íªº¤O¶q¶Ü¡H§A¯à·Q¶H±q²{¦b¶}©l¨Æ±¡±Nµo®iªº¦h麽¨³³t¡H³o±N¦b¤@­Ó³Q«Ø¥ß°_¨Óªº¶ÕÀY¤¤¹F¦¨¡C§A¥i¥H±N·í«e¨ì¨Óªº¨Æ¥ó»P»E¶°§ó¦h¡B§ó¦h¡]ı¿ô¡^ªº¤H¤ñ¸û¡C¦b³o­Ó»E¶°ªºª¬ªp¤¤¡A·Q¶H·í¬Y­Ó¤H¶}©l°Û°_¤@­º¬ü§®¥O¤H´r§Öªººq¡A±µµÛ·í§Ú­Ì±µªñ´­¤É¡A·Q¶H¯¸¦bºqªÌ¨­Ã䪺¨º¨Ç¤H¤]¸òµÛ¶}©lºq°_°Û¨Ó¡A¦Ó¯¸¦b³o¨Ç¤H¨­®Çªº¤H¤]¸òµÛºq°_°Û¡C³o·|±µÄò¤U¥h¡Aª½¨ì¥þ³¡»ô»Eªº¤H¶}©lºq°Û¡Aª½¨ì¾ã­Ó«°Âí¶}©lÅw³ß§Ö¼Öªººq°_°Û¡Aª½¨ì¾ã­Ó¶m§ø¦b©M¿Ó»P·R¤¤ºq°Û¡C¦p¦¹ªº¨Æ¥ó±N¦b§A­Ì¬P²y¤W¼sÁ諸®i¶}¡C

What we are witnessing now, is the start of the song, outside WallStreet. From Wall Street, it has moved into many cities, soon the entirecountry will sing the same loving song. As we are going into Ascension, theentire planet will be uplifted by the singing souls from Mother Earth. Yourlove, light, desire for freedom and the consciousness of your own actions willbe heard widely throughout the entire universe, throughout the entire galaxy,throughout the entire cosmos. Your light will bring light and love in thedarker corners of your world, in the darker corners of your galaxy and theentire universe will be full of light. Darkness will be forced to surrender tothe light. We shall no longer have a dark universe, but a bright universe, fullof the light, of love and compassion.

§Ú­Ì²{¥¿¥ØÀ»¨º­ººq¦±°_ÀYªº³¡¥÷¡A±qµØº¸µó¥~­±¶}©l¡C±qµØº¸µó¦V¥~¨ì¨ä¥L³\¦h«°¥«¡A«Ü§Ö¾ã­Ó°ê®a±N°Û¥X¬Û¦P·Rªººq¦±¡C·í§Ú­Ì´­¤É¡A¾ã­Ó¬P²y·|¦]爲¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤§¤W°ªºqªºÆF»î¦Ó·NÃÑ擡ÀY¡C§A­Ìªº·R¡B¥ú¡B·QÀò±o¦Û¥Ñªº´÷±æ©M§A­Ì¦æ°Êªº·NÃÑ¡A±N¼sÁï¹M¤Î¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡B¾ã­Ó»Èªe¨t¡B¾ã­Ó¦t©z³QÅ¥¨£¡C§A­Ìªº¡i¸t¥ú¡j±N±aµÛ¥ú»P·R­°Á{¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¶Â·tªº¨¤¸¨¡A·Ó«G§A­Ì»Èªe¨t»P¾ã­Ó¦t©zªº¶Â·t¨¤¸¨¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±N³Q­¢©ñ±ó­°¥ñ©ó¥ú¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¦A»Ý­n¶Â·tªº¦t©z¡A¦Ó¬O¥ú©úªº¦t©z¡A¥Rº¡¥ú«G¡A¥Rº¡·R¤Î·O´d¡C

The Creator is ever improving the plan for your great awakening, dearones. And we are glad to say that the plan keeps getting better and better, asit unfolds before our very eyes. You are indeed powerful beings of love andlight, who are just beginning to remember what your heart is made of. Rememberthese times dear friends, the entire universe is following developments on yourMother Earth, and the entire universe is following your progress into thelight. There could not be any obstacles standing in your way from now on, so donot put limitations on yourselves dear souls. Do not tell yourself what ispossible to do or not for you to do. As we are moving towards Ascension, youwill discover hidden powers, hidden capabilities. The dark ones will flee assoon as they realize how far into the awakening process you have progressed.They are pretending not to be scared of you now, but behind closed doors, theyare making plans to leave.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A¡i³yª«¥D¡j©l²×爲§A­Ìªº­«¤jı¿ô§ïµ½­p¹º¡C¦p¤µ¬Ý¥¦§e²{¦b§Ú­Ì²´«eªº¼Ë¤l¡A§Ú­Ì±o°ª¿³ªº»¡¡G­p¹º«ùÄòÅܱo§ó¥[§¹¦n¡C§A­Ì½T¹ê¬O¥Rº¡·R»P¥ú±j¦Ó¦³¤Oªº¦s¦³¡A¶}©l¾Ð°_§A­Ìªº¡i¤ß¡j¥Ñ¦óºc¦¨¡C¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í¡A°O¦í³o­Ó®É¨è¡A¾ã­Ó¦t©z¸òÀH§A­Ì¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº¦¨ªø¡A¾ã­Ó¦t©z¤]¸òÀH§A­Ì¶i¤J¥úªº¶i®i¡C¿Ë·RªºÆF»î¡A±q²{¦b°_§A­Ìªº¹D¸ô¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦óªýê¡A©Ò¥H½Ð§O´À¦Û¤v¥[¤W­­¨î¡C§O§i¶D¦Û¤v¤°麽¨Æ¦³¥i¯à°µªº¨ì¤S¦³¤°麽°µ¤£¨ì¡C·í§Ú­Ì¨«¦V´­¤É¡A§A·|µo²{³QÁôÂð_¨Óªº¤O¶q©M¯à¤O¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O·|¦b»{ª¾¨ì§A­Ìı¿ô¶iµ{ªºÅãµÛ¶i¨B¨³³t°k¶]¡C¥L­Ì°²¸Ë²{¦b¨S³Q§A­ÌÀ~µÛ¡A¦ýÃö°_ªù¨Ó¥L­Ì¥¿µ¦¹ºÂ÷¶}¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and simply wished to share our joy of seeingyour incredible work for your planet and for yourselves. As your heart opensup, you will continue to be surprised every day. You will reinvent yourselfevery day, and the world you wake up upon, will be different from the world youwill go to sleep on. Changes are coming at an extraordinarily fast pace, sokeep in mind that you will be aware of this more and more. We are the GalacticFederation of Light, and have been watching over your every step for eons. Wewill be here; by your side weather you realize it yet or not. By the time allof you will know us publically, you will know us all instinctively by heart,and will consider us as old friends. We renew our love to you and justremember, that our love is just one step away at all times. Feel our presence,and don¡¦t be scared to return our love. We are love; we are one, here and now.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A·Q²³æ¤À¨É§Ú­Ì¨£¨ì§A­Ì´À¦Û¤v©M¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A°µ¥XÃø¥H¸m«Hªº¦¨ªGªº³ß®®¡C·í´¯¶}¤º¤ß¡A§A±N¦b¨C¤@¤é·P¨üÅå©_¡C¨C¤Ñ¤£Â_³Ð³y¥X·sªº¦Û§Ú¡Aı¿ôªº¥@¬É»P§A­Ì¨HºÎª¬ºAªº¥@¬Éª¬ºA¤£¦P¡C¡§ÂàÅÜ¡¨¥¿®æ¥~¨³³t¨ì¨Ó¡A©Ò¥H½Ð©ñ¦b¤ß¤W¢w¢w§A­Ì±N¶V¨Ó¶Vª`·N¨ì¨º¨ÇÅܤơC§Ú­Ì¬O»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡A¬Ý¦u§A­Ìªø¤[¥H¨Óªº¨C­Ó¸}¨B¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³oùØ¡F¤£ºÞ¦³¨S¦³ª`·N¨ì¡A§Ú­Ì³£¦b§A­Ì¨­®Ç¡C¨ì®É§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H·|¤½¶}ªº»{ª¾§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A¥Ñ¤º¤ß¥»¯àªºª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¡A¨Ãµø§Ú­Ì§@¦ÑªB¤Í¤@¯ë¡C§Ú­Ì­«·s«ì´_¹ï§A­Ìªº·R¡A´N¥u¬O°O°_¥¦¡A§Ú­Ìªº·RÂ÷§A­ÌÀH®É³£¥u¦³¤@¨B¤§»»¡C·Pı§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A§O©È¦^¨ì§Ú­Ìªº·R·í¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¡i·R¡j¡F§Ú­Ì§Y¡i¤@¡j¡A¦b¦¹®É¦¹¦a¡C
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j ¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 10¤ë7¤é«H®§
Wanderer of the Skies - October 7, 2011
¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 10¤ë7¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Federation:

Much is happening on your world these days. You can see the protests occurring all over as you are awakening to the energy of love. There is much going on in your world behind the scenes as well. We have great news to share with you as we keep you forever in our thoughts and send you our love in these trying days leading to Disclosure.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô¤j®a

¦b³o¨Ç¤é¤lùثܦh¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¤F¡C¡C§A­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¾î¸ó¾ã­Ó¥@¬Éªº¡i·Rªº呐³Û¡j¡A³o³£¬O¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¦bı¿ô©ó³o¡i·Rªº¯à¶q¡j¡C¦Ó¥B¦b¹õ«áÁÙ¦³µÛ§ó¦hªº¨Æ±¡¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡C§Ú­Ì¦³¤j¶qªº«H®§·Q­n¸ò§A­Ì¤À¨É¡A­nª¾¹D¡A§Ú­Ì¥Ã»·§â§A­Ì©ñ¦bÀu¥ý¦a¦ì¡A¦b¤Þ»â¨ì¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡jªº¤é¤lùئV§A­Ìµo°e§Ú­Ìªº·R»PÃöÃh¡C

The underground bases, of which we have spoken in the past which harbor those factions of the Illuminati who have created the most resistance to these changes, have indeed been destroyed with no loss of life we have been able to detect. A clear message has been sent to some of the last hold outs to the agreements already in place for the surrender of the Illuminati and their capitulation in your affairs. Other sources have begun to report on these events and the Illuminati needs no confirmation of what has occurred. That message, as we have been able to monitor through the emotions and thoughts of those it affected, has been received quite forcefully. They are now aware there is no alternative and this is their end.

¦b¦a¤U°ò¦a¡A³o­Ó¨Æ±¡§Ú­Ì¹L¥h¤w¸g´£¨ì¹L¡A´N¬O¥ú·Ó¬£¦Ñ±_ªº¸úÂæaÂI¡A¥L­Ì³Ð³y¤F¹ï©ó³o¨Ç­²·sÂàÅܪº³Ì¤j»Ùê¡A¤w¸g³Q½T»{µLºÃªº¯}Ãa¡A¦Ó¥B¨S¦³¤H­ûªº¶Ë¤`¡A¹ï©ó³o­Ó±¡ªp§Ú­Ì¥i¥H°»´ú¨ì¡C¤@­Ó²M·¡ªº«H®§¤w¸g²M·¡ªº°e»¼µ¹¨º¨Ç³Ì«á±N­n¥X§½ªº¤H¡AÃö©ó§A­Ì§Q¯qªº¨óij¤w¸g¸¨¹ê¡A¹ï©ó¥ú·Ó¬£ªº§ë­°©M¥L­Ìªº§ë­°¨ó©w¡C¨ä¥Lªº«H®§¨Ó·½¤w¸g¶}©l¦b³ø¹D³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¡A¹ï©ó¥ú·Ó¬£³oÃäµo¥Í¤F¤°麽¡A¨Ã¤£»Ý­n¯S§OªºÃÒ¹ê¡C³o­Ó«H®§¡A¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¯à°÷³q¹LºÊ±±°»´ú¨º¨Ç¥i¯à産¥Í¼vÅTªº±¡ºü»P·Qªk¡A¤w¸g¦¨®ÄÅãµÛ¡C¥L­Ì²{¦b¤w¸gª¾¹D¨S¦³¿ï¾Üªº¾l¦a¡A¥L­Ì§¹³J¤F¡C

As more and more of the minions of those groups turn away from them in these last hours, the momentum towards a free world gains speed and power. You will see more of this in the coming days as well. Indeed, we have already indicated to you previously that several key media heads have made their deals to open access to the truth and you now see more accurate reporting on what is going on in your world. More importantly, you are now seeing information get to you that would never have been discussed previously.

¥Ñ©ó¶V¨Ó¶V¦h³o¨Ç¶°¹Îªº¥£¤~­Ì¹ï¥L­Ì³o³Ì«áªº®É¨è·P¨ì¤F¹½·Ð¡A´Â¦V¤@­Ó¡i¦Û¥Ñ¥@¬É¡jªºÁͶÕűo¤F§ó¦hªº³t«×»P¤O¶q¡C§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ì§ó¦h¦¹Ãþªº¨Æ¥ó¬ÛÄ~¨ì¨Ó¡C·íµM¡A¦b¹L¥h§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¹ï§A­Ì´£¨ì¹L¡A´X­ÓÃöÁ䪺´CÅ饨ÀY¤w¸g°µ¥X¥L­Ìªº¨M©w¡A¹ï¯u²z±Ä¨ú¸Û¹êªººA«×¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¬Ý¨ì§ó¦hºë½Tªº³ø¹D¡AÃö©ó§A­Ì¥@¬É¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G½T¹ê¦p¦¹¡A³Ìªñ°ê¤º«Ü¦h¹qµø¥x³£¦b¦p¹êªº³ø¹D¬ü°êµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡A¥]¬A·sµØºô³£«Ü½æ¤O¡^¡C§ó­«­nªº¬O¡A§A­Ì¥¿¬Ý¨ìªº«H®§¹ï©ó¹L¥h¨Ó»¡³£¬O¤£¥i¯à³Q¤©¥H°Q½×ªº¡C

Your leaders have indeed put Disclosure on the ¡§front burners¡¨ of their agenda and it is presently a priority for many nations. There is a great silence in the halls of power across the world as those who are awaiting the orders to begin the disclosure process hold their collective breath. Many levels of government are involved in this process and there is a great sense among many nations that now the time has come. This is a good thing. It prepares the way for those who must make this decision to actually know that what they are doing is the right thing, the true thing, and ultimately, the most important thing they will ever do for the human race. It is time. Those who have waffled on this decision for so long are now well aware of the consequences of making disclosure occur and the need now, more than ever, to make it happen. We await here, excitedly, for the process to begin. We have monitored the thoughts of all your leaders and there is a great consensus that the time has arrived.

§A­Ìªº»â¾É¤H¤w¸g½T¹êªº§â¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡j©ñ¦b¤F¥L­Ìijµ{ªº¡§Àu¥ý¦a¦ì¡¨¡A³o¬O³\¦h°ê®aÀu¥ý¦Ò¼{ªº°ÝÃD¡C¾î¸ó¥@¬É¡A§e²{µÛÅv¤O¤§Àð­Ë¶ò«eªº¥¨¤j¨HÀq¡A¦]爲¨º¨Ç¤H¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ©R¥O¥H¶}©l³o´¦ÅS¹Lµ{¡A©Ò¥H³£«Ì¦í©I§l¡C¬F©²¤ºªº³\¦h¼h­±³£¥]¬A¦b³o¦¸¶iµ{¤§¤¤¡A¦b³\¦h°ê®a¤¤¶¡³£¦³«Ü¦nªº¤ÏÅT¡A²{¦b¡A®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¤F¡C³o¬O¤@¥ó¦n¨Æ¡C³oªí²{¥X¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¥²¶·°µ¥X¨M©wªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡A´£¨Ñªº¤èªk¤w¸g³Q¥L­Ì¤F¸Ñ¡A¥L­Ì¤]¦b°µµÛ¥¿½Tªº¨Æ±¡¡A¯u¹êªº¨Æ±¡¡A³Ì²×¡A³Ì­«­nªº¨Æ±¡´N¬O--¥L­Ì±N¤@ª½爲¤HÃþºØ±Ú³o麽¥h°µ¡C®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡C¨º¨Ç¦b³o­Ó¨Mµ¦¤W­J§èªº¤H¡A¤w¸g©¿±y¤F³o麽¤[ªº¤H¡A²{¦b«Ü¦nªº¤F¸Ñ¨ìÅý¤j´¦ÅSµo¥Íªºµ²ªG¡A»Ý¨D´N¬O²{¦b¡A¶W¥X¥ô¦ó®É­Ô¡AÅý¥¦µo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ì´N¦b³oùص¥µÛ¡A¿³¾Äªº¡Aµ¥«Ý³o­Ó¶iµ{ªº¶}©l¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÀË´ú¤F§A­Ì©Ò¦³»â¾É¤Hªº·Qªk¨Ã¥B¹F¦¨¤F¤@­P¨óij---¨º´N¬O¡A®É¾÷¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¤F¡C

We have, in response, stepped up our appearance in your skies as more and more people see our ships and cannot explain them in prosaic terms. We will continue this at an even greater level, with closer contact and more frequent revelations across your globe. In fact, for those who statistically keep records of these sightings, the numbers will rise exponentially. Keep your eyes to the heavens as we prepare to dazzle you with our ships, a prelude to our coming in Peace and Love.

§Ú­Ì³oÃä¡A§@爲¦^µª¡AÄ~Äò¦b§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ¤¤Åã²{§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¤H¬Ý¨ì¤F§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡AµLªk¦A¥HµL²áªº¸ÑÄÀ¨Ó·e¶ë¡C§Ú­Ì±NÄ~Äò¤U¥h¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¥H¤@ºØ§ó¤jªº¤ô¥­¡A¥H§óªñ¶ZÂ÷ªº±µÄ²¡A§ó¤jªºÀW²v¡A¦b§A­Ì¾ã­Ó¥@¬ÉÅãÅS¦Û¤v¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤@ª½¦b²Î­p³o¨Ç¥ØÀ»³ø§iªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡A¥L­Ì´Nª¾¹D³o¼Æ¶q±N§e²{«ü¼Æ¤W¤É¡C§â§A­Ìªº²´¬É¨Ì©ñ¦b©ú«Gªº¤Ñ°ó¤§¤W¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì·Ç³Æ¥H§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¨ÓÅý§A­Ì²´ªá缭¶Ã¤F¡A¤@­Ó§Ú­Ì¥H¡i©M¥­»P·R¡j¨ì¨Óªº«e«µ¡C

Be at peace.

½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR¡C

SaLuSa - October 12, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë12¤é«H®§

There is no doubt that your creative powers are opening up paths to Ascension that are extremely powerful, and that is speeding up the changes. It is happening on more than one level, and bringing forth the first of many preliminary changes that will set things up for the more important ones to go ahead. All is proceeding well and the dark Ones have got the message, that we are no longer prepared to wait for them to move aside. We will remove any person obstructing our efforts, to move the people of Earth into positions where they can start the whole process of Ascension. Much has already been done to lay down the foundation to success, and we are now building upon it.

²@µLºÃ°Ý¡A§A­Ì³Ð³yªº¤O¶q¥¿¦VµÛ¡i´­¤É¤§¸ô¡j¥´¶}¡A³o¤~¬O³Ì²×·¥¦³¤Oªº¡A¥¦¤]¦b¥[³t³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡C¥¦¥¿µo¥Í¦b§ó¦hªº¼h­±¡A±a¨Óªì¨BÂàÅܪº­º­Ó迹¶H¡A±N爲§ó¦hªº­«­n¨Æ±¡¦V«eµo®i³]¸m¦n¤è¦V¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¶i®i¶¶§Q¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F®ø®§¡A¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì¤£·Ç³Æ¦Aµ¥µÛ¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¨«¨ì¤@Ãä¤F¡C§Ú­Ì±N²M²z¥ô¦ó¤@­Óªýê§Ú­Ì§V¤Oªº¤H¡A§â¦a²y¤Wªº¤H¥Á¶i¤J¨ì¦X¾Aªº¦ì¸m¡A¦b¨ºùØ¥L­Ì¤~¯à°÷¶}©l¾ãÅ骺´­¤É¶iµ{¡C³\¦hªº¨Æ±¡¤w¸g§¹¦¨¡A爲³Ì²×ªº¦¨¥\¥´¤U¤F°ò¦¡A§Ú­Ì²{¦b´N¦b¥¦¤§¤W¤u§@µÛ¡C

Every individual can also help at this time, by concentrating upon the Light and all that is positive. You may not know exactly what is going to happen, but you do know sufficient to be able to project whatever you visualize that will bring the Golden Age into being. See the happiness created by your release from the bonds that have held you back, and your return to Sovereign Beings. Feel the new freedom and removal of anything that has hitherto restricted your movements. Know that in time you will be able to travel anywhere in the world, by a new technology that makes distance of no consequence. Speed will be of the essence, and achieved by using free energy that abounds in the Universe.

¨C­Ó­Ó¤H¤]³£¯à°÷¦b³o­Ó®É¨è´£¨ÑÀ°§Uªº¤O¶q¡A´N¬O³q¹L§â©Ò¦³ºë¯«µJÂI©ñ¦b³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤W¡A©Ò¦³ªº±¡ºü«äºû¡A¦æ°Ê³£¬O¿n·¥¥¿­±ªº¡C§A¤]³\¨Ã¤£ª¾¹Dµo¥Í¨Æ±¡ªº¯u¬Û¡A¦ý§A¬O¯à°÷¥R¤Àªºª¾¹D---³]­p¦n©Ò¦³§A©ÒÆ[·Qªº©Ò¦³©_§®Ä@´º¡A´N¦b§â¶Àª÷®É¥N±a¨ì§A­±«e¡C¬Ý¤@¬Ý³o¨Ç¥Ñ§A­Ì±q©ì§A«á»Lªº§ô¿£¤¤ÄÀ©ñ©Ò³Ð³yªº©¯ºÖ·P§a¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ì¦¨爲§¹¥þ¦Û¥Dªº¦s¦³¡A³£¬O¦h麽©_§®ªº¨Æ±¡¡C·P¨ü³o·sªº¦Û¥Ñ©M±q¥ô¦ó¨´¤µ爲¤î­­¨î§A¦æ°Êªº§ô¿£¤¤¦Û¥Ñªº·Pı¡C­nª¾¹D¡A«Ü§Ö§A­Ì³£¯à°÷®È¦æ¨ì¥@¬É¤Wªº¥ô¦ó¦a¤è¡A³q¹L·sªº¬ì§Þ¶ZÂ÷¤£¦A³y¦¨¥ô¦ó°ÝÃD¡C§Ö³t¤Æ±N·|¬O¨ä¥»½è¡A¨Ã¥B¨Ï¥Îªº¬O¨Ó¦Û¦t©zªº¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½¡C

Somewhere along the way, there will be periods of uncertainty as the old is replaced by the new, and that is because some matters such as the financial changes cannot be implemented overnight. Similarly there may be some distribution problems where the supply of foodstuffs are concerned, and shortages could occur in some areas. However, do not panic as we will be using our facilities to overcome them, so that things return to normal as soon as possible. If you live in isolated or distant areas you may be more prone to the problems, but you will intuitively know when you should prepare yourselves for them. We mention such possibilities so that you give some thought to them well in advance.

¶¶©µ¹D¸ôªº¬Y¨Ç¦a¤è¡A±N·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤£½T©wªº®É´Á¡A³o¬O¥Ñ©ó·s¨Æª«¦b¨ú¥N¨ƪ«¡A³o³£¬O¦]爲¤@¨Ç°ÝÃD¡A¥Ñ©óª÷¿ÄÂàÅܵLªk¤@±ß¤W´N¸¨¹ê¦n¡C¦P¼Ë¡A¤]³\·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤À°t¤Wªº°ÝÃD¡A¤ñ¦p³­¹ªº°tµ¹¤W¡Aµu´Á¤º¥i¯à·|µo¥Í¦b¬Y¨Ç¦a°Ï¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤d¸U¤£­n®£·W¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì·|¨Ï¥Î¦Û¤vªº³]³Æ¨Ó§JªA³o¨Ç»Ùê¡A¦nÅý°ÝÃD¨³³t¦^Âk¨ì¥¿±`ª¬ºA¡C¦pªG§A¥Í¬¡¦b©t¥ß©ÎªÌ°¾»·ªº¦a¤è¡A§A¤]³\·|¾D¹J¨ì³o¨Ç°ÝÃD¡A¦ý¬O§A·|ª½Ä±ªºª¾¹D¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É­Ô¦Û¤v±N爲³o¨Ç·Ç³Æ¦n¡C§Ú­Ì´£¨ìªº³o¨Ç¥i¯à©Ê¬O爲¤FÅý§A­Ì¦b¾D¹J¹ê»Ú±¡ªpªº®É­Ô«Ü¦nªº³B²z¥¦­Ì¡C

Naturally when we have free access to the media we will ensure you are well informed of what is happening around you. At present we are hoping to have assisted you to make the first changes before the year is out. However, it must be already evident to many of you, that we must get things underway soon as there is much to do in an ever shorter period of time. We can cope, but we think of the impact upon you, as so many people are still unaware as to what is about to enter their lives. It will be wonderful news, but nevertheless is something of a shock to find your life suddenly turned upside down. This is where the Lightworkers can be of great help by explaining what is taking place. It is important that people understand that the cycle has to end, but that it is the means of moving onto another path that lifts you up into the higher dimensions.

¦ÛµMªº¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦Û¥Ñªº¥X¤J´CÅé¡A§Ú­Ì±N½T«O§A­Ì³Q«Ü¦nªº§iª¾¦b§A­Ì©P³ò¥¿µo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C·í«e¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿§Æ±æªº¬O¡A¦b¤µ¦~µ²§ô¤§«e¤w¸gÀ°§U§A­Ìµ²§ô¤F­º­nªºÂàÅÜ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥¦¥²©w¤w¸g³Q§A­Ì³\¦h¤H©Ò©ú¥Õ¡A¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì¥²¶·Åý¨Æ±¡ºÉ§Ö¸¨¹ê¦n¡A¦]爲¥u¦³§ó¤Öªº®É¶¡¥h°µ³o¨Ç¤F¡C§Ú­Ì¯à°÷À³¥I¡A¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n·ÓÅU¨ì¹ï§A­Ìªº¼vÅT¡A¦]爲ÁÙ¦³³o麽¦hªº¤H¤£©ú¥Õ¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡±Nµo¥Í¤°麽¼ËªºÂàÅÜ¡C³o·|¬O©_§®ªº·s»D¡A¦ý¬O¤£ºÞ¦p¦ó¡A¬Y¨Ç¨Æ±¡³£·|¾_¾Ù§A­Ì¡A·Pı¥Í¬¡¬ðµMÄA­Ë¤F¹L¨Ó¡C³o´N¬O¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¯à°÷¨ú±o¥¨¤jÀ°§Uªº¦a¤è¤F¡A«Ü¦nªº¸ÑÄÀ¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C³o¬O­«­nªº¡AÅý¸sÅé¤j衆²z¸Ñ¡A³o¦¸ªº©P´Á¤w¸g­nµ²§ô¤F¡A¦ý¬O³o¤]ªí¥Ü¥X¨C­Ó¤H³£¥i¥H¿ï¾Ü¨«¥t¤@±ø¹D¸ô¡A¤]´N¬O´£¤É¦Û¤v¶i¤J§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡C

Dear Ones, we really are so proud of your efforts to work with us, and together we have achieved great strides in spite of the resistance. We know even more of you are anxious to offer your services to us and Mother Earth, and your chance will eventually come. Be assured that all along the plan has been to enlist you in our projects, and in fact we have always encouraged you to do so. Our role was never intended to be such that we did all of the work ourselves, and we could put it to you that it is your Earth and your responsibility to make all things good once more. However, we were always going to assist because the task is beyond your present capabilities.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­Ì¯u爲§A­Ì»P§Ú­Ì¤u§@©Ò¥I¥Xªº§V¤O·P¨ìź¶Æ¡A¹Î±µ¨ì¤@°_§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¹F¦¨¤F¤j´Tªº¸ó¶V¡AºÉºÞ§xÃø­«­«¡C§Ú­Ì·íµMªºª¾¹D¡A§ó¦h¤H¦b«æ©ó´£¨Ñ¦Û¤vªºªA°ÈÀ°§U§Ú­Ì©M¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A§A­Ìªº¾÷·|³Ì²×³£·|¨ì¨Óªº¡C½Ð½T«H©Ò¦³ªº­p¹º³£¦b§Ú­Ìijµ{ªº¦w±Æ¤U²Å¦X¹ï§A­Ìªº¤ä«ù¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£¦b¹ªÀyµÛ§A­Ì¥h³o麽°µ¡C§Ú­Ìªº¨¤¦â±q¥¼¥´ºâ¦¨爲À°§A­Ì°µ¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡ªº«O©i¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H§â¥¦¥áµ¹§A­Ì¡A­nª¾¹D³o¬O§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A§A­Ì¦³³d¥ôÅý¤@¤Á¨Æ±¡³£¦A¦¸Åܱo¦n°_¨Ó¡C¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¬O¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¤ä«ùµÛ¡A¦]爲³o¥ô°È¦b¬Y¨Çµ{«×¤W¬O¶W¥X§A­Ì¯à¤O½d³òªº¡C

We could almost take time out and allow you to enjoy the coming weeks, when it will become apparent that matters are undeniably moving towards some form of announcement. Those of you that have reliable sources of information such as David Wilcock on the Internet just to mention one of a number, can follow developments virtually as they take place. However, you must exercise your own discretion as to what you accept, as disinformation is still mingled amongst the truthful reports. Either way you are on the verge of exciting times and the fulfillment of your expectations. The year 2012 speedily approaches and we would venture to suggest it will go off with a flurry of events, that will clearly see the beginning of the end of duality, and the beginning of another era dedicated to the Light.

§Ú­Ì´X¥G´N­n©â¥X®É¶¡¡A¤¹³\§A­Ì¨É¨ü³o±µ¤U¨Óªº´X­Ó¬P´Á¤F¡A¨º®É­Ô¨ÆºA±NÅܱo©ú®Ô¡A¨Æ±¡¤£¥iÁקKªº¥¿´Â¦V¤@¨Ç§Î¦¡ªºÁn©ú¡C§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç®ø®§ÆF³qªº¤H¤h¡A¤ñ¦p¤j½Ã.«Âº¸¦Ò§J¦b¦]¯Sºô¤W­è­è´£¨ì¤F¤@¨Ç¡A¯à°÷¦b¹ê½è¤W¸òÀHµÛ¶i®i¡A¦p¥¦­Ìµo¥Íªº¨º¼Ë¡C¦ý¬O¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·¹B¥Î¦Û¤vªº§PÂ_¤O¡A´N§A©Ò´Á«Ýªº¨º¨Ç¡A¦]爲µê°²ªº«H®§¨Ì²VÂø¦b¯u¹êªº³ø¹D¤¤¡C¤£ºÞ¬O­þºØ¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ì³£³B¦b¿E°Ê¤H¤ß®É¨èªºÃä½t¤F¡AÁÙ¦³¹ï§A­Ì´Á«Ýªº¼i¦æ¡C2012¨³³t±µªñ¡A§Ú­Ì±N´±©ó«Øij¥¦±N¬O¤@³s¦êªº¨Æ¥ó¡A±N²M´·ªº¬Ý¨ì¤G¤¸©Êªºµ²§ô¡A¥H¤Î¥t¤@­Ó·s®É¥Nªº¶}ºÝ¡A©^Ämµ¹³o¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j¡C

This is the time to enjoy what is happening by seeing beyond the immediate changes to the expected outcome. You know that the "clearing out" is vitally necessary to make way for the new to take its place. Of course the experience will have unpleasant consequences for some people, who are going to be unavoidably involved. For some it will be for karmic reasons and if you believe that to be the case, accept that there must be a lesson to be learnt from it. It is often nothing directly to do with your present life, but carried forward from an earlier one. There is a tendency to question what it is you have done to deserve it, but do not look at it as some kind of punishment. All life is a continual experience and remember that there is "good" karma that is also attracted to you by your thoughts and actions.

²{¦bªº®É­Ô¬O¨É¨ü©ó³o¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡A³q¹L¥H¶W¶V·í«eÂàÅܪº¤ßºA¬Ý¨ì´Á«Ýªºµ²ªG¡C§A­Ìª¾¹D¡§²M²z¦æ°Ê¡¨¬O«D±`¥²­nªº¡Aµ¹·sªº¨Æª«²M²z¹D¸ô¡C·íµM³o¨ÇÅéÅç·|¹ï¤@¨Ç¤H³y¦¨¤@¨Ç¤£¾Aªºµ²ªG¡A¨º¨Ç¤£±o¤w³Q²o§è¶i¨Óªº¤H¡C¹ï©ó¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡¡A³o·|¬O¡i·~¤O¡jªº­ì¦]¡A¦pªG§A¬Û«H¬O³o¼Ëªº¸Ü¡A±µ¨ü³o¨Ç¡A¥²©w±q¨ä¤¤¦³½Òµ{»Ý­n§A¥h§¹¦¨¡C¥¦³q±`¤£»P§A­Ì·í«eªº¥Í¬¡ª½±µ¦³Ãö¡A¦Ó¬O¹L¥h¦­´Áªº°ÝÃD»Ý­n¥h¸Ñ¨M¡C¦³¤@ºØ¶É¦V¡A½èºÃ§A©Ò°µ¹Lªº¨º¨Ç¥Nªí¤F¤°麽¡A±q¤¤§A±o¨ì¤F¤°麽¡A¦ý¬O¤£­n§â¥¦·í§@¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡ªºÃg»@¡C©Ò¦³ªº¥Í¬¡³£¬O¤@ºØ«ùÄò¤£Â_ªºÅéÅç¡A°O¦í¡AÁÙ¬O¦³¡§¦n¡¨ªº¡i·~¤O¡j¦s¦bªº¡A¥¦¤]¬O³q¹L§Aªº·Qªk©M¦æ爲§l¤Þ¦Ó¨Ó¡C

Never lose your perspective about what is going on around you, as you are not necessarily aware of the reasons. However, understanding the process of Ascension you will be able to allow for the necessary changes, that will herald the coming of all that is going to lift you up. Whilst you cannot "see" the levels of consciousness growing, you can sense the higher levels of energy around you. With the coming of 11.11.11. an even greater shift will be felt, and you will truly know that a great leap forward has taken place.

¹ï©ó§A©P³òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¥Ã»·¤£­n¥¢¥h¦Û¤vªº»·´º¡A²¦³º§A¨Ã¤£²M·¡³o¨Ç­ì¦]¡C¦ý¬O¡A «Ü¦nªº²z¸Ñ´­¤Éªº¶iµ{§A´N¥i¥H¤¹³\³o¥²­nªºÂàÅܶ¶¶Õ¨ì¨Ó¡A¨º±N³q³ø¨ì¨Óªº¤@¤Á³£¬O±N­n§â§A´£¤Éªº¡C¦P®É§A¤]µLªk¬Ý¨ì·NÃѼh¦¸ªº´£°ª¡A¤£¹L§A¥i¥H·P¨ü³ò¶¦Û¤vªº§ó°ª¯à¶q¼h¦¸¡CÀHµÛ2011¦~11¤ë11¤éªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¤@¥ó§ó¥¨¤jªºÂàÅܱN³Q·P¨ü¨ì¡A§A­Ì±N¯u¹êªºª¾¹D¤@ºØ¸õÅD¦¡ªºµo®i¤w¸gµo¥Í¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and our activities around Earth are increasing with our intent to bring the dark Ones under our control. There abilities to cause trouble are being curtailed, and they are learning that we do not intend to tolerate any more nonsense from them. They are in shock, because they thought they were invincible, and their arrogance has led them into a dead-end. The Light is supreme and continues to spread across the Earth. We have won the battle and look to help you establish a new governance across the world, one based on Light and Love for all Beings.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A§Ú­Ì³ò¶¦a²yªº¦æ°Ê¦b¤£Â_¼W¥[¡AÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï¡A¥¿§â¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±±¨î¦b§Ú­Ìªº¤â¤¤¡C¥L­Ì¨î³y³Â·Ðªº¯à¤O¥¿³Q­é¹Ü¡A¥L­Ì¥¿¾Ç²ß¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¥´ºâ¦A§Ô¨ü¥ô¦ó¨Ó¦Û©ó¥L­Ìªº¼o¸Ü¡C¥L­Ì«D±`ªº¾_Åå¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì»{爲¦Û¤v¬OµL¼Äªº¡A¥L­Ìªº¶ÆºC¤w¸gÅý¥L­Ì¨«¤J¤F¦º¨¤¡C¡i¸t¥ú¡j¬O¦Ü°ªµL¤Wªº¡A¨Ã¥B«ùÄòªº¦b¬y¤J¦a²y¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gűo¤F¾Ôª§¡A´Á«Ýªº¬OÀ°§U§A­Ì«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó·sªº¸ó¶V¥@¬ÉªººÞ²z¤è¦¡¡A¤@­Ó°ò©ó爲©Ò¦³¥Í©R©^Äm¡i·R»P¥ú¡jªº¤è¦¡¡C

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 10¤ë11¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Oct 11, 2011
Sheldan Nidle - 10¤ë11¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! Your world is moving swiftly to a resolution of the struggle between our Earth allies and the dark cabal. At present, the Agarthans are assisting a number of your nations' military divisions to dismantle the vast global network of underground tunnels and bases occupied by the dark cabal since the early 1950s. It is from these bases that the dark had intended to launch the final assaults that were to turn your precious home into a horrendous prison planet presided over by the upper echelons of this cabal. We are pleased to report that this heinous goal has been torpedoed by these joint operations. What remains is to complete a few more sorties and a great many more arrests, leaving only the final acts of this triumphant enterprise to the secret, sacred societies that operate under the supervision of your Ascended Masters, and those nations and other groups that have joined in formal agreements with our Earth allies. These final acts are the legal investitures of many new caretaker governments as well as the disbursement of the prosperity programs.

§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó°Õ!§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¥¿§Ö³t²¾¶i¤@­Ó¨Mij¡A³o¥÷¨Mij¬O¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í©M¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤§¶¡ªº°«ª§ªºµ²ªG¡C¥Ø«e¡Aªü¥[´Ëªº¥S§Ì­Ì¥¿¦bÀ°§U­Y¤z­Ó°ê®aªº­x¨Æ³¡ªù¡A©î°£¨º¨Ç¦Û1950¦~¥H¨Ó³Q¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î©Ò¥e»âªºÃe¤jªº¥þ²yºôµ¸¦¡ªº¦a¤U°ò¦a©MÀG¹D¡C´N¬O¦b³o¨Ç¦a¤U°ò¦a¤¤¡A¨º¨Ç¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î´¿¸g·Qµo°_³Ì«áªº§ðÀ»¡A·Q§â§A­Ì³o­Ó¬Ã¶Qªº®a¶éÅܦ¨¤@­Ó¥i©ÈªººÊº»¬P²y¡AÅý§A­Ì§¹¥þ³B¦b³o¨Ç³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤W¼h»â¾É¤Hªº±±¨î¤§¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì«Ü°ª¿³ªº³ø¹Dµ¹§A­Ì¡A³o¨Ç¥O¤Hµo«üªº¥Øªº¤w¸g³Q§Ú­ÌªºÁp¦X¦æ°Ê©Ò®À±Ñ¤F¡C¦Ó³Ñ¤Uªº¥u»Ý­n§¹¦¨¤@¨Ç§ó¦h¦¸ªº¥XÀ»¦æ°Ê¡A©M¤@¦¸°¶¤jªº§ó¦h¶Â·t¤À¤lªº¶e®·¥ô°È¡A±N³o³Ì«áªº±a¨Ó³Ó§Qªº¦æ°Ê§@爲¤@­Ó¯µ±K§a¡C¥Ñ§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®vºÊ·þ¾Þ§@ªº¯«¸tªÀ·|¡A«Ü¦h°ê®a¥H¤Î¨ä¥L²Õ´¤w¸g¥¿¦¡ªº¥[¤J§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Íªº¨óij¡C¨º¨Ç³Ì«áªº¦æ°Ê±N¥]¬A³\¦h·sªºÁ{®É¬F©²¦¨¥ßªº¦bªk«ß¤Wªº¦Xªk©Ê¡A©M衆¦hªºÁcºa­p¹ºªº¤ä¥X¡C

The new financial system is in place and awaiting the formal surrender of this cabal. This will happen once the military and diplomatic maneuvers of our Earth allies are completed. All the while, the dark continues to search frantically for a way to escape its rapidly encroaching downfall. Its prime base of operations remains the U.S. Corporation, headquartered in Washington D.C., and we are in negotiations with several groups that wish to join us in taking down this illegal regime. Strategies are being applied, as we speak, to achieve this goal. Meanwhile, the old financial system continues to implode across the globe. Our heavenly advisors are presently reviewing a series of options that will allow us to increase our degree of intervention in your world affairs, thus enabling a swifter resolution to the goals described above. With the dark cabal still on the loose, we are ever mindful of possible harm coming to you. Every one of you is precious and cannot be interfered with unless your heavenly guardians approve such changes in your life contract.

·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¤w¸g´N¦ì¡A¥¿µ¥«ÝµÛ³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¥¿¦¡§ë­°¡C¤@¥¹§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Íªº­x¨Æ©M¥~¥æ¥ô°È§¹¦¨¡A³o¤@¤Á´N·|µo¥Í¡C´N¦b¦¹®É¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨ÌµMÄ~Äò¥þ¤OºÆ¨g¦a·j´M¯à°÷ÁקK¥L­Ì¨³³t«±¥xªº¤è®×¡C¥L­Ìªº¦æ°Êªº¥D­n°ò¦aÁÙ¬O¬ü°êªº¤½¥q¡AÁ`³¡¦bµØ²±¹y¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿»P´X­Ó²Õ´½Í§P¥H§Æ±æ¥L­Ì¥[¤J§Ú­Ì¡A©î±¼³o­Ó«Dªkªº¬FÅv¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ï¥Î¤F¤@©wªºµ¦²¤¥H¹F¨ì¥Ø¼Ð¡C¦P®É¡Aªºª÷¿Ä¨t²ÎÄ~Äò¾î¸ó¥þ²yªº±Y¼ì¡C²{¦b¡A§Ú­Ìªº¤Ñ°óªº«ü¾ÉªÌÅý§Ú­Ì¦^ÅU¤F¤@¨t¦Cªº¿ï¶µ¡A±N¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¼W¥[¤z¹w¦a²y¤W¨Æ¥óªºµ{«×¡A¥H³Ì²×Åý§Ú­Ì¯à°÷§Ö³t¹F¨ì¤W­±©Ò»¡ªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¦]爲²{¦bªºÀô¹Ò¹ï¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦Ó¨¥¤@©wµ{«×¤W¨ÌµM¬O¼eÃPªº¡A§Ú­Ì®É¨è»Ê°O¦³¥i¯àªº¦M®`·|¦V§A­Ì¨«¨Ó¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¨C¤@­Ó¤H³£¬O¯«¸tªº¡A°£«D§A­Ì¤Ñ°óªº«ü¾ÉªÌÃÙ¦¨¦b§A­Ìªº¥Í©R¦X¦P¤¤ªº³o¨ÇÅܤơA§_«h§A­Ì¬O¤£¯à³Q¤z¹wªº¡C

As we await our new instructions, we watch our Agarthan cousins set the stage for disclosure. Every day, new groups of nations join the movement to defeat the US Federal Reserve and its ally, the dark secret government. Together, these two organizations have run roughshod over your world for the past few decades. This is now to cease, and the takedown of the Federal Reserve is imminent. The recent deterioration of the global economy is due in large part to the actions of the Federal Reserve and its myriad financial allies; a rebellion, both public and private, is squeezing the last resources available to it. As this institution wanes in influence, a new financial system starts to come online. This new system has already charged most banks to adopt the so-called Basel III rules on transparency and is beginning to redirect the way funds are transferred from bank to bank. The next step is to remove the Federal Reserve dollar from its pre-eminent position.

¦b§Ú­Ìµ¥«Ý·sªº«ü¥Oªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¤]Æ[¹îµÛ§Ú­Ìªºªü¥[´Ëªº¥S§Ì­Ì¥¿爲¤j´¦ÅS³]¸m»R¥x¡C¨C¤@¤Ñ¡A³£¦³·sªº°ê®a©M²Õ´¥[¤J®À±Ñ¬üÁpÀx¤Î¨ä¦P·ù¡X¡X¶Â·t¯µ±K¬F©²ªº¦æ°Ê¤¤¨Ó¡C¬üÁpÀx©M¶Â·t¯µ±K¬F©²¤w¸g¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¾î¦æÅQ¹Dªº¹B¦æ¤F¼Æ¤Q¦~¤F¡C²{¦b¬O°±¤îªº®É­Ô¤F¡AºM¥X¬üÁpÀx¤w¸g­¢¦b¬Ü·û¡C³Ìªñªº¥þ²y¸gÀÙªº´c¤Æ¤j³¡¤ÀÀ³¸ÓÂk©S©ó¬üÁpÀx¤Î¨äª÷¿Ä¦P·ùªº¦æ爲¡F¤£ºÞ¬O¨Ó¦Û¤½Àç©M¨pÀ窺¤Ï§Ü¡A±N¤j¤jÀ½À£¥L­Ì¥i¥H§Q¥Îªº¸ê·½¡C¤@¥¹³o­Ó¾÷ºcªº¼vÅT¤O³Q´î®z¡A·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î±N¶}©l¤W½u¡C³o­Ó·sªº¨t²Î¤w¸g´x±±¤F¤j¦h¼Æ»È¦æ¡A¥HÅý³o¨Ç»È¦æ±µ¨ü³QºÙ爲¡§¤Ú¶ëº¸¤T¡¨¨óijªº³z©ú³W«h¡A·sªº¨t²Î¥¿¶}©l­«·s©w¦V±q»È¦æ¶¡Âಾ°òª÷ªº¤è¦¡¡C¤U¤@­Ó¨BÆJ´N¬O±N¬üÁpÀx±q¥Ø«e¨ä¨ô¶Vªº¦ì¸m¤W²¾°£±¼¡C

On another front, pressure is being applied to the US Corporate state and its closest allies to resign from power. New governments founded on basic constitutional and common-law principles are ready to take over. This is an ongoing process that will ensure a far-ranging series of regime changes by forcing mass resignations of all those who have been long-term participants in the many illegal governments of your world. As part of this, the regime in America is under enormous pressure to resign and hand over the reins to a new group committed to restoring the many constitutional rights that it and its predecessors so treasonously 'papered over.' The time has also come to return America to its common-law and people-oriented roots and to end the epoch of illegal military and diplomatic adventurism. The new governance is primed to restore diplomatic and international cooperation and allow a universal prosperity to spread around your globe.

¥t¤@¤è­±¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¦V¬ü°ê°êÀ礽¥q©M¥L­Ì³Ì¿Ë±Kªº·ù¤Í¬IÀ£¡AÅý¥L­ÌÃã¥h²{¦³ªºÅv¤O¡C°ò©ó¾Ëªk©M´¶³qªk«ß°ò¥»·Ç«hªº·s¬F©²¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¥h¨ú¥N²{¦³ªº¬F©²¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó«ùÄòªº¹Lµ{¡A±N½T«O¤@¨t¦C¤j½d³òªº¨î«×ÅÜ­²¡A¦Ó¨º¨Ç´¿¸gªø´Á¤u§@©ó§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº³\¦h«Dªk¬F©²ªº¤H­û±N¤j¶qªºÃ㾡C§@爲¨ä¤¤ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¬ü°êªº¨î«×¥¿³B©ó¥¨¤jªºÅÜ­²À£¤O¤§¤U¡A¥¦¥¿­n¥æ¥XÅv¤Oªº缰÷µ¹¤©¤@­Ó·sªº²Õ´¡A·s²Õ´±N­P¤O©ó«ì´_¾Ëªk½á¤©§A­Ìªº³\¦hÅv¤O¡C±N¬ü°ê¤H¥Áªð¦^°ò©ó´¶³qªk©M¥H¤H爲¥»ªº®É¶¡¨ì¤F¡A¬O®É­Ô¥h²×µ²«Dªkªº«_ÀI¥D¸qªº­x¨Æ©M¥~¥æ¤F¡C·sªººÞ²z±¹¬I±N«ì´_°ò©ó¤Í¦nªº¥~¥æ©M¶Ê¥Í§ó¼sªxªº°ê»Ú¦X§@¡A±N¤¹³\¦b§A­Ìªº¥þ²y¶Ç¼½¤@­Ó´¶¹MªºÁcºa¡C

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! The realm you inhabit is built upon a swamp of fear! Your new one is founded on divine Love! Look into your heart, dear Ones, and feel the growing Love that is being sent to you by the continuing decrees of Heaven. The dark sees the increasing levels of Love and reacts by stoking the hate and strife and separation that has powered this reality until recently. We call upon you all to use your Love and your growing intuitive discernment to see through the dark's latest mischief making and to empower the divine Love that is transforming your world. Together we can use this sacred energy to help Heaven in creating your new reality. Never forget, dear Ones, that you are co-creators of this new reality. Empower yourselves and manifest with Heaven the glorious new realm that is now taking shape. You are grand magicians and your conjoined abilities can fashion a most heavenly world!

¯¬ºÖ¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§A­Ì©Ò©~¦íªº¹ê¬Û«Ø¥ß¦b¤@­Ó®£Äߪºªh¿A¤§¤W¡I¦Ó·sªº¹ê¬Û¬O°ò©ó¯«¸t¤§·Rªº¡I¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A½Ð¦V§A­Ìªº¤º¤ßÆ[¬Ý¡A¥h·P¨ü¨º¥Ñ¤Ñ°ó¶Ç»¼ªº«ùÄò¼W¥[ªº·R¡C¶Â·t¤À¤lÆ[¹î¨ì¤F¤£Â_´£°ªªº·Rªº¤ô¥­¡A¦Ó¥L­Ì³q¹Lº´°Ê¤³«ë¡A¨R¬ð©M¤ÀÂ÷¨ÓÀò±o¥L­Ì¹ï³o­Ó¥@¬Éªº±±¨î¤O¡C§Ú­Ì­n¨D§A­Ì¨Ï¥Î·R©M¤£Â_¼Wªøªºª½Ä±ªºÅ³§O¤O¥hÆ[¹î¶Â·t¤À¤l¨î³yªº³Ì·sªº´c§@¼@¡A¥h½á¤©¥L­Ì¥¿¦bÂàÅܧA­Ì¥@¬Éªº¯«¸tªº·R¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¥i¥H¤@°_¨Ï¥Î³o¯«¸tªº¯à¶q¥hÀ°§U¤Ñ°ó³Ð³y§A­Ì·sªº²{¹ê¡C¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¥Ã»·¤£­n§Ñ°O¡A§A­Ì¬O³o­Ó·sªº²{¹êªº¦@¦P³Ð³yªÌ¡C¥Ñ§A­Ì¦Û¤v½á¤©ªº©M»P¤Ñ°ó¤@°_Åã²{ªº¨º­Ó§§ÄRªº·sªº¹ê¬Û²{¦b¤w¸gªì¨ãÂú§Î¡C§A­Ì¬O°¶¤jªºÅ]³N®v¡A§A­ÌÁp¦X°_¨Óªº¯à¤O¯à°÷±N§A­Ì¥@¬É¸ËÂI¦¨¤@­Ó³Ì³Ì¤Ñ°ó¯ëªº¥@¬É¡I

The Agarthans and our secret, sacred societies have increased the rate of destruction of the labyrinthine underground network of tunnels and bases. The dark ones intended to use this network to carry out a series of massive attacks upon your societies with the aim of creating a prison world that they could rule with an iron fist. This scheme is now history. In its stead is a fast-growing movement that is sweeping away the dark and its twisted thinking. As the dark's grip loosens its hold, the still-controlled mainstream media continues to belittle the upwelling of the people. Many events will happen shortly and we are busy clearing up the raft of small details prior to our well-earned victory. Despite the increasing numbers of arrests, the dark persists in fruitless scheming that can only work against them in the end. It is best to put these viperous ones out of commission before the last steps are taken.

ªü¥[´Ë©M§Ú­Ì¯µ±Kªº¡A¯«¸tªºªÀ·|¤w¸g¼W¥[¤F¹ï¦a¤U°g®c¯ëªºÀG¹D©M°ò¦aºôµ¸ªº¯}Ãa²v¡C¶Â·t¤À¤l·Q§Q¥Î³o¨Ç¦a¤Uºôµ¸¹ï§A­ÌªºªÀ·|µo°Ê¤@¨t¦C¤j³W¼ÒªºÅ§À»¡A¥H³Ð³y¤@­ÓºÊº»¯ëªº¥@¬É¡A¦nÅý¥L­Ì§Q¥ÎÅKµÃ³W«h¶i¦æºÞ²z¡C³o­Ó­p¹º²{¦b¤w¸g¦¨爲¾ú¥v¡C¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¬O¤@³õ¨³³t¼Wªøªº­n±½°£¶Â·t©M¨ä§á¦±«ä·Qªº¹B°Ê¡CÁöµM¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº°ò¦¦b³Q³v¨B¥Ë¸Ñ¡A¦ý¨ä¨ÌµM±±¨îªº´CÅéÄ~Äò¶S§C³o¤W´éªº¤H¥Á¡C³Ìªñ·|µo¥Í«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¦£©ó²M²z¾×¦b§Ú­Ì¦­¤w¸gÀò¨úªº³Ó§Qªº­±«eªº¤@¨Çº¾¸Hªº»Ùê¡CºÉºÞ³Q¶e®·ªº¤H¼Æ¤£Â_¼W¥[¡A¦ý¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨ÌµM°í«ùµÛ¨S¦³µ²ªGªº­p¹º¡A¦Ó¨º¨Ç­p¹º³Ì²×¥u·|¤Ï§@¥Î©ó¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¡C³Ì¦nªº¤è¦¡ÁÙ¬O±N³o¨Ç³±ÀIªº®a¹Ù¦b³Ì«áªº¨BÆJ³Q¹ê¬I«e½ð¥X©e­û·|¡C

Our associates are now preparing to launch the new governance. The first step is the mass worldwide deliveries of St. Germaine's prosperity funds. The content of the first announcements has been completed, and we are preparing to announce and institute the new financial system. All is ready to go. What remains is the final mop-up operation to ensure the demise of the dark cabal. Disclosure will be a major item on these new governments' busy schedules, but remember that all of this is simply a step, albeit a big one, on the highway to ascension. Heaven is deeply committed to your success and the return of Gaia to her former pristine state. This is all to be accomplished swiftly once you are relocated to your safe havens, either aboard ships or in the crystal cities of Inner Earth. Everything is geared toward your Ascension!

§Ú­Ìªº¤H­û¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ±À¥X·sªººÞ²z±¹¬I¡C²Ä¤@¨B´N¬O¤j³W¼Òªº¸t­õ°Ò°]´I°òª÷¦b¥þ¥@¬Éªº¤À°t¡C²Ä¤@¥÷¤½§iªº¤º®e¤w¸g§¹¦¨¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ¤½¥¬©M³]¥ß·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¤w¸g·Ç³Æ´Nºü¡C³Ñ¤Uªº´N¬O³Ì«áªº±½¿º¦æ°Ê¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶·½T«O¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº·À¤`¡C¤j´¦ÅS±N¬O·s¬F©²¦£¸Lªº®É¶¡ªí¤Wªº¥D­nªº±ø¥Ø¡A¦ý¬O­n°O¦í³o¥u¬O¤@­Ó¨BÆJ¡A³q©¹¨º§ó¤jªº¡A´­¤Éªº°ª³t¤½¸ô¡C¤Ñ°ó¤w¸g©Ó¿Õ¤F§A­Ìªº¦¨¥\¡AÅý»\¨Èªð¦^¦o¥H«e´N¬Oªº­ì©lª¬ºA¡C¤@¥¹§A­Ì³Q·h©¹§A­ÌªºÁ×­·´ä¡A³o¨Ç³£·|³Q§Ö³tªº§¹¦¨¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H¦b­¸²î¤W¡A¤]¥i¥H¦b¤º³¡¦a²yªº¤ô´¹«°¥«¡C¨C¤@¥ó¨Æ³£«ü¦V§A­Ì¨º°¶¤jªº´­¤É¡I

Today, we discussed how your world is being prepared for Ascension. Since your trek into limited consciousness, your Ascended Masters have shepherded you surely toward these present times. Now you are to learn that you are not alone, and that a vast and loving spiritual and space family are here to guide and mentor you back to full consciousness. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì°Q½×¤F§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤w¸g爲´­¤É°µ¦n¤F«ç¼Ëªº·Ç³Æ¡C¦Û§A­ÌÁ}­W¶[¯A©ó¨ü­­¨îªº·NÃѪ¬ºAªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v´N¤w¸g¦u±æµÛ½T«O§A­Ì´Â¦V²{¦b³o­Ó®É¥N¡C²{¦b§A­Ì±N­n»{ÃѨì§A­Ì¨Ã¤£©t³æ¡A¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªºÆF©Ê©MªÅ¶¡®a¤H­Ì´N¦b³oùØ«ü¾ÉªÌ§A­Ì¡A¤Þ¾É§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºA¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa ¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡I¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn101111.htm

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j ¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 10¤ë15¤é«H®§
Wanderer of the Skies - October 15, 2011
¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 10¤ë15¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Federation:

We come again to fill in the gaps in information you have been receiving of late. It appears that more and more is happening on your world and that those matters you have been preparing for are accelerating at a rapid pace. That is as it was designed to be. You now find yourselves at the beginning of the changes that are taking place that have been discussed for so long. If all seems tumultuous, it is so because that is the way it is.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô

§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸¦^¨Ó¸É¥R¤@ª½³Q©ì©µªº«H®§§ó·s¡C¬Ý°_¨Ó¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¥¿µo¥ÍµÛ¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¨Æ±¡¡A³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¤w¨Ï±o§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¥[³t«e¶iªº¨B¥ï¡C ³o¬O­p¹º¦nªº¡C²{¦b§A­Ìµo²{¦Û¤v³B¦b¨º¨Ç³Q°Q½×¤w¤[ªºÂàÅܵo¥Íªº¶}©l¶¥¬q¤F¡C¦pªGÅã±oÂø¶Ã¡A³o¬O¦]¬°´N¬O¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¡C

For some time, the Illuminati have tried to determine what we were up to and what our plans for the future of mankind were. They have tried in every conceivable way to determine this information. They have tried to monitor those we have been contacting over the years; they have attempted to shoot down our craft not only for the technology, but also for the chance that they could gain access to a Federation member in the hopes of ¡§extracting¡¨ information from that entity, and they have used psychic warriors to telepathically ¡§listen in¡¨ on our activities as we have worked around your world in orbit and in our various bases. On this note, they did not anticipate that our technology could detect such ¡§remote viewing¡¨ and block them at will. In every way they have tried and have been unsuccessful.

¤@¨Ç¤é¤l¥H¨Ó¡A¥ú·Ó¬£¤w¸g¹Á¸Õ¤F½T»{§Ú­Ì¦b°µ¤°»ò¡A¥H¤Î§Ú­Ì¹ï©ó¤HÃþ¥¼¨Óªº­p¹º¬O¤°»ò¡C¥L­Ì¹Á¸Õ¤F¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¥i¯àªº¤è¦¡¨Ó½T»{³o­Ó«H®§¡C¥L­Ì¤w¸g¹Á¸Õ¤F¥hºÊµø³o¨Ç¦~¨Ó¨º¨Ç§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b±µÄ²ªº¤H¡F¥L­Ì¥ø¹ÏÀ»¸¨§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¤£¶È¬°¤F°ª¬ì§Þ¡AÁÙ¦³¯à°÷¨Ï±o¥L­ÌÀò±o³q¹D¶i¤JÁp¨¹¦¨­û¤¤¡A¥ø¹Ï³q¹L¸Ë¸m¡§ºI¨ú¡¨¨Ó¦ÛÁp¨¹ªº«H®§¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¨Ï¥Î¤Fºë¯«¾Ô¤h³q¹L¤ßÆF·PÀ³¡§ÅÑÅ¥¡¨§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¡A´N¦b§Ú­Ì³ò¶ªº­y¹D©M¦UºØ°ò¦a¤u§@¦b§A­Ì©P³òªº®É­Ô¡C¦b³o¤è­±¡A¥L­Ì¨S¦³¹w®Æ¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ¯à°÷°»´ú³oºØ¡§»·µ{Æ[¹î¡¨¨Ã¥BÀH·Nªý¾×¥¦­Ì¡C¥L­Ì¹Á¸Õ¤F©Ò¦³¤è¦¡¡A¤@ª½³£¨S¦³¦¨¥\¡C

The anniversary of our ¡§date¡¨ given to you three years ago has just passed. This date was given for a number of reasons. While we had every intention of honoring that date, we also knew that it would be monitored quite closely by the Illuminati and as such we observed what they did in response and why they did it. More details on this cannot be given at this time. We have, nonetheless, been able to now anticipate all of the moves that can be made given the limited capacity for the Illuminati to act.

§Ú­Ì¦b¤T¦~«eµ¹¤©§A­Ì´Á­­ªº©P¦~¬ö©À¤é­è­è¹L¥h¡C³o­Ó¤é´Á¦]¬°¤@¨Ç¦Cªº­ì¦]³Qµ¹¤©¡C¦P®É§Ú­Ì¹ï³o­Ó¤é´Á±aµÛ¨C­Ó´L­«ªº·N¹Ï¡A§Ú­Ì¤]ª¾¹D³o³Q¥ú·Ó¬£²Ó¤ßªºÆ[¹îµÛ¡A¤¶©ó¦¹§Ú­ÌÆ[¹î¤F¥L­Ì§@¬°¦^À³ªº¦æ¬°¥H¤Î¬°¦ó­n³o»ò°µ¡C§ó¦hªº²Ó¸`²{¦bµLªk´£¨Ñ¡C§Ú­Ì¤£ºÞ«ç»ò¼Ë²{¦b³£¯à°÷´£«e¹wª¾©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¦æ¬°¡A¯à°÷­­¨î¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¦æ¬°¡C

Everywhere, Light workers wait in anticipation of some outward sign that plans are moving forward. We say, look around you now, for all that you see is part of this plan and a blatant sign. The destruction of the underground bases, the movement of large amounts of people unified in protest against injustice around your globe, the media¡¦s reflection on these events, the reaction of the elite, and a multitude of other facts are out there for your consideration. Keep focusing on Disclosure in a positive and deterministic way and it will occur.

¥ô¦ó¦a¤è¡A¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì³£¦bµ¥µÛ«e¶iªº¸ñ¶H¨ÓÅý­p¹ºÄ~Äòµo®i¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡A²{¦b¬Ý¬Ý§A­Ìªº©P³ò¡A§A­Ì©Ò¬Ý¨ìªº¤@¤Á³£¬O³o¦¸­p¹ºªºªº³¡¤À¡A¤@­Ó¤½µMªº¸ñ¶H¡C¦a¤U°ò¦aªººR·´¡A¥¨¤j¤H¼Æªº¸s²³­ÌªºÁp¦X¦æ°Ê¡A¤Ï¹ï¥þ²yªº¤£¤½¥¿²{¶H¡A¥H¤Î´CÅé¹ï³o¨Ç¨Æ¥óªº¤ÏÀ³¡A¨Ó¦Ûºë­^¥÷¤lªº¤ÏÀ³¡A¥H¤Î¨ä¥L³\¦hªº¨Æ¹ê´N¦b¨º¸Ìµ¥µÛ§A­Ì¥h½T»{¡C½ÐÄ~Äò«O«ù¹ï©ó¤j´¦ÅS¿n·¥»P½T»{µLºÃªººA«×¡A¥¦±Nµo¥Í¡C

There will shortly be another ¡§correction¡¨ in Gaia¡¦s energy flow which will allow further energy to be redirected in her favor. You will not be able to ignore its impact but it is not of the man-made variety and there is no need for fear or panic. Also, keep a watchful eye on events in your media as to the treatment of the multiple sightings that are occurring across your world. There is a subtle shift in the way this news is presented. It will affect the way larger issues are discussed in the near future and ultimately acts as a beacon for change in these affairs.

µu´Á¤º±N·|¦³¥t¥~¤@ªi¡§­×¥¿¡¨ªº¯à¶q½ÄÀ»¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A±N¤¹³\§ó¦hªº¯à¶q§Q¯q©ó¦o¡C§A­Ì±NµLªk©¿µø³o­Ó¼vÅT¡A¦Ó¥B¥¦¤£¬O¤H¬°¨î³yªºÂø­A¡A¨S¦³¥²­n·P¨ì®£Äß©Mµh­W¡C·íµM¡A¤]½Ð«O«ù³·«Gªº²´·ú¨Ó¬Ý«Ý³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¡A¹ï©ó¾î¸ó§A­Ì¥@¬É¥¿µo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡´CÅé·|¦³­Ó¤°»ò¼Ëªº³B²zºA«×¡C³o±N¼vÅT¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó¸û¤j°ÝÃDªº±´°Q©M³Ì²×ªº¦æ°Ê¡A§@¬°¹ï³o¨Ç¨Æª«ÂàÅܪº«ü¦V¿O¶ð¡C

We are always thinking of you in these final moments leading up to these major changes on your world. We are proud to be your brethren and send you our love.

¦b³o¨Ç«ü¦V¥D­nÂàÅܪº³Ì«á¦æ°Ê¤¤¡A§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O·QµÛ§A­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï©ó¯à°÷¦¨¬°§A­Ìªº¤â¨¬·P¨ìź¶Æ¨Ã¥B¦V§A­Ì°e¹F§Ú­Ì·Rªº­P·N¡C

Be at peace

½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR¡C

SOURCE:
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/wanderer15-10-11.html

¡i»X³³§J.³Í®¦¡j 10¤ë16¤é«H®§
Montague Keen - October 16, 2011
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 10¤ë16¤é«H®§

The World Awakens !

The evidence of this is heart-warming for all who have worked hard to bring this about. The minority, the psychopaths who control your world, now see their control slipping from their hands. They are being exposed. They have ruthlessly followed The Plan without compassion or even a second thought for those who have lost everything - even their lives - as these evil people waged war across your world. The puppets which they placed in power to be the visible face of The Plan, are now going to have to face the people they set out to destroy. Remember, psychopaths are without souls. They take from countries whatever they want. The moment a country steps out of line, such as the African countries coming together, they quickly stepped in with their war machines and systematically destroyed them.

¥@¬Éı¿ô¤F¡I

³o­Ó·Å·x¤H¤ßªºµý¾Ú¥¿¥Ñ©Ò¦³¬°¤§¦Ó¤u§@ªº¤H­Ì±a¨Ó¡C¤Ö¼Æºë­^¥÷¤l¡A¤ß²zÅܺAªÌ­Ì±±¨îµÛ§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¡A²{¦b¥¿¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ìªº±±¨îÅv±q¤âÃä·È¨«¡C¥L­Ì¥¿¦b³Q¼ÉÅS¡C¥L­Ì¤w¸gµL±¡ªº¹ê¬I¤F¨S¦³¦P±¡¤ßªº­p¹º¡A¬Æ¦Ü¨S¦³¬°¨º¨Ç¥¢¥h¤@¤Áªº¤H·Q¹L¤@¬íÄÁ---¬Æ¦Ü¬O¥L­Ìªº¥Í©R--´N¬O³o¨Ç´cÅ]¯ëªº¤H¶}©l¤F¾ã­Ó¥@¬Éªº¾Ôª§¡C¥L­Ì©Ò³]¸mªº³B©óÅv¤O¦ì¸mªº³ÈÀw­Ì¬°¤F³QÃn¥ú©ó¤Ñ¤U¡A²{¦b¥¿¥²¶·­±¹ï¥L­Ì­ì¥»·´·Àªº¤H¥Á¡C°O¦í¡A³o¨Çºë¯«ÅܺAªÌ¬O¨S¦³ÆF»îªº¡C¥L­Ì¹Ü¨ú¥ô¦ó¦Û¤v·Q­nªº¤@¤Á¡C³o­Ó®É¨è¤@­Ó°ê®aªº¦æ¬°¥X¤H·N®Æ¡A¤ñ¦p«D¬w°ê®aªº¹Îµ²¤@¤ß¡A¥L­Ì¨³³tªº´¡¤â¤z¹w¶Â·t¥÷¤l­Ìªº¾Ôª§¾÷¾¹¡Aªý¤î¥L­Ì¦³²Õ´ªº·´·À¦æ¬°¡C

Part of The Plan also was to destroy the right side of the brain and the pineal gland, with all sorts of poisons and medication. Foolishly, people believed the propaganda which stated that what was being done was for their own good. All this is being exposed. Good people are now providing the correct information so that mankind can step into the Light. Both sides of the human brain will work in harmony once more and will reconnect with their spiritual side. You are powerful Beings of Light who have been tampered with. You have been manipulated without mercy into believing that you are helpless. Nothing can be further from the truth. When Beings of Light come together, they create an energy so powerful and exhilarating, such as at David Icke's gatherings, that it opens minds to how it will be when the Dark have been removed. I urge all those who seek the light to take every opportunity to experience this energy for themselves and David's inspiring words of truth. No man has done more than he, to move your world out of the darkness into light and love. He is much admired on both sides of life.

³o¨¸´c­p¹ºªº¤@³¡¤À¤]´¿³]­p¦n­nºR·´¤HÃþªº¥k¤j¸£©MªQªGÅé¡A¥H©Ò¦³§Î¦¡ªº¬r¯À©MÃÄ«~¡C¥i¯ºªº¬O¡A¤H¥Á¬Û«H¤F³o¨Ç¡§«Å¶ÇªÌ­Ì¡¨»¡ªº¦Û¤v°µªº¤@¤Á³£¬O¬°¤F¤H¥Áªº§Q¯q¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¦b³Q¼ÉÅS¡Cµ½¨}ªº¤H­Ì²{¦b¥¿´£¨Ñ¥¿½Tªº«H®§¡A¥H¨Ï±o¤HÃþ¯à°÷¨B¤J¨ì¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C¤HÃþ¤j¸£ªº¥ª¥k¥b²y±N¦A¦¸©M¿Óªº¤@°_¤u§@¡A±N»P¥L­ÌªºÆF©Ê¦Û§Ú­«·s³s±µ¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A«o¤@ª½³Q·l®`µÛ¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g³QµL±¡ªº¾ÞÁa¡A¬Û«H¦Û¤v¬O©t¥ßµL§Uªº¡C¨S¦³¤°»ò¤ñ¯u¬Û§ó­«­n¡C·í¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³­Ì¡j¨«¨ì¤@°_¡A¥L­Ì³Ð³yªº¯à¶q¬O¦p¦¹ªº±j¤j©M¥O¤H¿³¾Ä¡A¤ñ¦p¤j½Ã.¦ã§Jªº»E·|¡A¥¦¶}©ñ¤F¤H­Ìªº¤ßÆF¡A·í¶Â·t¥÷¤l³Q²M²z¤§«á·|¬O¤°»ò¼Ë¤l¡C§Ú±j¯P­n¨D©Ò¦³±´´M³o¸t¥úªº¤H¨ú±o¨C­Ó¾÷·|¡AÅý¦Û¤v©M¤j½Ã¹ª»R¤H¤ßªº¸Ü»yÅéÅç³o¥÷¯à¶q¡C¨S¦³¤H°µ±o¤ñ¥L§ó¦h¤F¡A§â§A­Ì±q¶Â·t±a¤J¨ì¥ú»P·R¤¤¡C¥L¦b¥Í©Rªº¨âÀY³£¦p¦¹ªº¨ü¨ì´L·q¡C

Many of you are thinking that your minds are playing tricks on you. It is bringing up many incidences from your past. This is a clearing up process. It's all part of the preparation for enlightenment. It is reprogramming and removing what is no longer needed. Your minds have been filled with rubbish so as to keep you occupied and to encourage you to strive for the impossible. You are each an individual in your own right. You should be free to make your own decisions and not be herded like sheep without conscious thoughts of their own. You, my dear, experienced after my passing, how those without conscience operate. They manipulate mercilessly for their own ends. World-wide, you see the very same thing but on a much larger scale. You saw for yourself how it works. It was a massive learning experience for you, my dear. Now you understand fully, how their minds work, and how they manipulate everyone around them. This is a cancer that has to be removed from your world - and it will be !

§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¥¿·QµÛ¦Û¤vªº·NÃÑ¥¿¦b§@§Ë¦Û¤v¡C³oµ¹§A­Ì¹L¥hªº¥Í¬¡±a¨Ó¤F³\¦h¼vÅT¡C³o´N¬O¤@­Ó²M²z¹Lµ{¡C³o´N¬O©Ò¦³ªº·Ç³Æ¡AÅý§A¨B¤J¨ì¶}®©¤¤¡C­«·s³]­p©M²M²z¨º¨Ç¤£¦A»Ý­nªº¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ìªº·NÃѤ¤¤w¸g¥Rº¡¤F©U§£«äºû¡AÅý§A­Ì¤ßÆF³Q¦û¾Ú¡A©Ò¥H½Ð¹ªÀy¦Û¤v¬°³o¨Ç¤£¥i¯àªº¨Æ±¡§V¤O§a¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³µÛ¦Û¤vªºÅv§Q¡C§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó¦Û¥Ñªº°µ¥X¦Û¤vªº¨M©w¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¹³¯Ì¦Ï¤@¼Ë¨S¦³·NÃѪº¥Í¬¡µÛ¡C§A¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A¦b§Ú¹L¥@¤§«áÅéÅç¨ì¤F¡A¨º¨Ç¨S¦³¹D¼w¤ßªº¤H¬O¦p¦ó¾ÞÁaªº¡C¥L­Ì¬°¦Û¤vªº¥Øªº¦Ó´Ý§Ôªº¾ÞÁaµÛ¡C¥þ²yªº­S³ò¡A§A­Ì³£¬Ý¨ì¤F¦P¼Ëªº¨Æ±¡¡A¥u¬O¥H§ó¤jªº­S³ò¦Ó¤w¡C§A¿Ë²´¬Ý¨ì¤F¥¦¦p¦ó¤u§@ªº¡C¹ï§A¨Ó»¡¤@ª½³£¬O¤j¶qªº¾Ç²ßÅéÅç¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡C²{¦b§A§¹¥þªºÀ´±o¡A¥L­Ì·NÃѬO¦p¦ó¤u§@ªº¡A¥H¤Î¥L­Ì¦p¦ó¾ÞÁa¤F¨­Ã䪺¨C­Ó¤H¡C¥L­Ì¬O¬r½F¡A¥²¶·±q§A­Ìªº¥@¬É²M²z---¥¦¤]±N¬O¦p¦¹¡I

The world of truth and light that all of you are seeking - those of you who are driven by love of humanity, who want peace and harmony for all - will see the fruits of your endeavours. It just takes brave people to speak up. By speaking up, the Prime Minister of Ireland (Mr Enda Kenny) gave courage to other countries to say to the Vatican, no more will we stand by and see our children raped. This was deliberately done to fragment the minds of these poor, innocent children. The world owes Mr Kenny a big thank you. It was a brave step to take in a country that was ruthlessly suppressed by the Vatican. Only good can come from removing the power of the Vatican from Ireland. The Vatican is a big part of the New World Order. It says so, openly. What is that telling you? It is time to face facts. They preach love, but they deliver FEAR.

©Ò¦³§A­Ì©Ò´M¨Dªº¯u²z»P¥úªº¥@¬É---¨º¨Ç§A­Ì³Q¡i¤H©Ê¤§·R¡j©ÒÅX¨Ïªº¡A©Ò¦³§Æ±æ¥@¬É©M¥­»P©M¿Óªº---±N¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤vªº§V¤O¦¨ªG¡C³o¤~­è­èÅý«i´±ªº¤H­Ì¯¸¥X¨Ó¤jÁn»¡¥X¡C³q¹L¤jÁn»¡¥X¨Ó¡A·Rº¸ÄõªºÁ`²z¡]®¦¹F.ªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í¡^µ¹¤©¥@¬É¤Wªº¨ä¥L°ê®a¥H¹ªÀy¡A¹D¥X¤F±ë¸¦©£ªº¯u¬Û¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¦A³S¤â®ÇÆ[¡A¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤vªº«Ä¤l³Q±j¼É¡C³o´¿¸g³Q»W·Nªº§¹¦¨---Åý³o¨Ç¥i¼¦ªº¤H­Ì·NÃѯ}¸H¡A³o¨ÇµL¶dªº«Ä¤l­Ì¡C¥þ¥@¬É³£¤í®¦¹F.ªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í¤@¥yÁÂÁ¡C³o´¿¬O¤@­Ó«i´±ªº¨B¥ï¡A§â¤@­Ó°ê®a--´¿¸g³Q±ë¸¦©£µL±¡¹ï«Ýªº°ê®a¬@±Ï¡C¥u¦³§â±ë¸¦©£ªºÅv¤O±q·Rº¸Äõ²M²z±¼¡A¬ü¦n¤~¯à¨ì¨Ó¡C±ë¸¦©£¬O·s¥@¬É¯´§Çªº¥¨¤j²Õ¦¨¡C¥¦¤½¶}ªº»¡¤F¡C³o§i¶D¤F§A­Ì¤°»ò¡H¬O®É­Ô­±¹ï²{¹ê¤F¡C¥L­Ì«Å´­·R¡A¦ý¬O±a¨Óªº¥u¦³®£Äß¡C

Your fellow human beings need you now as never before. Support them in their stand for truth and justice. As the Truth Movement expands, talk to each other. You all want the same thing: no more war. The US is busy planning World War III. They think it will take people's minds off the Truth Movement. We have done much to prevent such a war happening. Again, I say to you, do not believe what your leaders say. Look at their ACTIONS. Only then, will you see the true picture.

§A­Ìªº¤HÃþ¦P­M¤ñ¤§«e¥ô¦ó®É­Ô³£§ó»Ý­n§A­Ì¡C½Ð¤ä«ù¥L­Ì¯¸¥ß¦b¯u²z»P¤½¥¿¤¤¡C¥Ñ©ó³o¯u²zªº®É¨è¦bÂX®i¡A½Ð¤¬¬ÛÂà§i¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£»Ý­n¦P¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡¡G¤£­n¦A¦³¾Ôª§¡C¬ü°ê¥¿¦£µÛ­p¹º²Ä¤T¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¡C¥L­Ì»{¬°³o·|Åý¤H¥Áªº·NÃѲæÂ÷¡i¯u²zªº®É¨è¡j¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ¤F¨¬°÷ªº·Ç³Æ¨Óªý¤î³o¼Ëªº¾Ôª§µo¥Í¡C¦A¦¸¡A§Ú¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A¤d¸U¤£­n¬Û«H§A­Ìªº»â¾É¤H¹ï§A­Ì»¡ªº¨º¨Ç¡C¬Ý¬Ý¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº¦æ¬°¡C¥u¦³¨º¥H«á¡A§A­Ì¤~¯à©ú¥Õ¯u¹êªº­±»ª¡C

The sensitive ones among you are aware of the many changes that are happening. We are gently leading you forward into the Light. For couples, it may cause an imbalance in your relationship, as one experiences the changes and the other does not yet do so. Do not make hasty decisions; but gently, and with love in your hearts, try to open dialogue. Discuss everything openly. Honesty is always the best policy. We must keep our plans secret at the moment, as the Dark would set in motion preventative measures. Be prepared for a few surprises. As Veronica would tell you, I loved surprises, it brings out the child in you.

§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¨º¨Ç±Ó·Pªº¤H­Ì³£«D±`ªº²M·¡³o³\¦hªºÂàÅÜ¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡C§Ú­Ì·Å©Mªº«ü¤Þ§A­Ì¶i¤J³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C¹ï©ó¤Ò©d¨Ó»¡¡A¥¦¤]³\¾É­P¤@­Ó§A­Ì¤§¶¡Ãö¨tªº¤£¥­¿Å¡A¥Ñ©ó¤@­ÓÅéÅç¨ìÂàÅÜ¡A¦Ó¥t¤@­ÓÁÙ¨S¦³¡C¤d¸U¤£­n°µ¥X»´²vªº¨M©w¡F¦Ó¬O·Å©Mªº¡A±aµÛ¤º¤ßªº·R¡A¹Á¸Õ¶}©ñªº¹ï¸Ü¡C¤½¶}ªº°Q½×¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡C¡i¸Û¹ê»P¸ÛÀµ¡j¤@ª½³£¬O³Ì¦nªº¤èªk¡C§Ú­Ì¥²¶·¦b¦¹¨è«O«ù­p¹ºªºÁô½ª¡A¦]¬°¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±N¥i¯à³]¸m¹w¨¾±¹¬I¡C½Ð¬°¤@¨ÇÅå³ß°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡Cºû¿Õ¥§¥d±N·|§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§Ú¼ö·RµÛÅå³ß¡A¥¦§â§A¤º¦bªº¦n©_¤p«Äµ¹±a¤F¥X¨Ó¡C

You are living through difficult times - the battle of light versus dark, good and evil. The New Age of Enlightenment will begin as planned, no matter what they do to try to prevent it. Greater minds than theirs have ordained this. It will be so. Each of you has a role to play in this. You are our team on Earth. You are each playing an important role. It is wonderful what can be achieved when people come together. Be happy, you are nearly there. Create LOVE wherever you go, as this will build the energy of light around you. Always try to be an example to others. We send love and light: embrace it, share it.

§A­Ì¥¿¥Í¬¡¦b§xÃøªº®É¨è---¥ú©ú»P¶Â·tªº¹ï§Ü¡Aµ½»P´c¡C·s¥@¬ö¾¤©úªº±Ò»X±N¦p­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ë¶}©l¡A¤£½×¥L­Ì¦p¦óªý¤î³£¨S¦³¥Î¡C¶W¶V¥L­Ìªº§ó°¶¤j·NÃѤw¸g´ÜÂI¤F³o­Ó¡C¤]±N·|¦p¦¹¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³¤@­Ó¨¤¦â§êºt¡C§A­Ì¬O§Ú­Ì¦a²y¤Wªº¤p¤À¶¤¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£§êºtµÛ¤@­Ó­«­nªº¨¤¦â¡C³o¬O©_§®µL¤ñªº¡A¥u­n¤H¥Á¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¨S¦³¤°»ò¤£¯à§¹¦¨¡C½Ð«O«ù´r§Ö¤ß±¡¡A§A­Ì´N­n¨ì¤F¡C¤£½×§A¨«¨ì­þ¸Ì³£³Ð³y¥X¡i·Rªºª^³ò¡j¡A¦]¬°³o¥i¥H«Ø¥ß°_³ò¶§Aªº¥ú¤§¯à¶q¡CÁ`¬O¹Á¸Õ¦¨¬°¨ä¥L¤Hªºº]¼Ë¡C§Ú­Ì°e¥X·R»P¥úªº¯à¶q¡G½Ð¾Ö©ê¥¦¡A¤À¨É¥¦¡C

My dear, try to rest, you are having a busy time. Together, we will show the world what love can achieve. Your adoring husband, Monty.

§Úªº¼°·R¡A½Ð¥ð®§¦n¡A§A¤@ª½¦£¸LµÛ¡C¦b¤@°_¡A§Ú­Ì±N®i²{¥X³o¥Rº¡·Rªº¥@¬É¡C§AÁé·Rªº¤V¤Ò¡A»X¸¦¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 10¤ë17¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - October 17, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë17¤é«H®§

Not a day goes by without further developments being achieved by our allies, and that is hastening the time when some positive moves can be made to bring a stop to the activities of the dark Ones. Already they are being weakened by losing control of their command bases, and we will continue to assist our allies until the threat to you no longer exists. Various teams are responsible for dealing with the different challenges that face you, and be assured all is well and proceeding to plan. Defeat is not a word that the dark Ones contemplate as they considered themselves invincible. However, they are having to face up to the inevitable loss of power and subsequent collapse. We offer them a way out and believe they will accept, when it becomes apparent that they cannot avoid the net that is closing in upon them.

¦b§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í±a»â¤U¨S¦³­þ¤@¤Ñ¨S¦³±o¨ì§ó¦h¶i®i¡A³o¥¿¦b¥[³t®É¶¡ªº¶iµ{¡A°µ¥X¿n·¥ªº¦æ°Ê°±¤î¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦æ¬°¡C¦]¬°¥¢¥h¹ï«ü´§°ò¦aªº±±¨î¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g³Q«d®z¤F¤O¶q¡A§Ú­Ì±NÄ~Äòªº¤ä«ù§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Íª½¨ì«Â¯Ù§A­Ìªº¨Æ±¡¤£¦A¦s¦b¡C¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº¤p²Õ³£¦b­t³dÀ³¹ï³o¨Ç¤£¦Pªº¬D¾Ô¡A¨Ã¥B½T«O¤@¤Á³£«ö·Ó­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ë¶i®i¶¶§Q¡C¥¢±Ñ¨Ã¤£¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O·|¦Ò¼{ªºµü¶×¡A¦]¬°¥L­Ì»{¬°¦Û¤v¬OµL¼Äªº¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥L­Ì¥¿¤£±o¤£­±¹ï¥²µMªºÅv¤Oªº³à¥¢¡A¥H¤ÎÀH«áªº¤g±Y¥Ë¸Ñ¡C§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñ¥L­Ì¤@±ø¥X¸ô¡A¬Û«H¥L­Ì·|±µ¨ü¡A¨º¬O±NÅܱo©úÅã¡A¥L­ÌµLªk°kÁ׳o¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¥¿¦bÃö³¬ªº¤jºô¡C

The sudden changes in power are as much down to the countries that have come together to fight the last cabal, and prevent their insidious plans to annihilate most of your civilization. That danger has now passed, and in any event would not have been allowed. You have awakened so much in recent times that you earnt the right to complete this cycle with Ascension. The possibility of any other result has long been overcome, and divine intervention has ensured that you will travel a safe path to the end time. So there is no place for fear as we are soon to take command of the Earth\'s activities, and you will enjoy the benefits of all that has been promised to you.

¤O¶qªº¬ðµMÂàÅܦp¼É­·¤@¯ë­°¸¨¨ì³\¦h°ê®a¤¤¡A¥L­Ì¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_»P¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤æª§¡Aªý¤î¥L­Ì³±ÀIªº­p¹º¨ÓÄè·À§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æªº¤å©ú¡C³o­Ó¦MÀI²{¦b¤w¸g¹L¥h¡A¥ô¦óÃþ¦ü¨Æ¥ó±N¤£·|³Q¤¹³\¡C§A­Ì¦bªñ´Áªº®É¶¡¤º¤w¸gı¿ô¤F³o»ò¦h¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ìűo¤FÅv§Q¨Ó§¹¦¨³o¦¸´­¤Éªº©P´Á¡C¥ô¦ó¨ä¥Lªº¥i¯àµ²ªG¤w¸g³Q§JªA¡A¡i¯«¸t¤z¹w¡j¤w¸g½T«O¤F§A­Ì±N¦w¥þªº¹L´ç¨ìµ²§ôªº®É¨è¡C¦]¦¹¡A®Ú¥»´N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¥²­n®£Äß¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì±N«Ü§Ö±±¨î¦a²y¤Wªº¨ÆºA¡A§A­Ì±N³ß®®©ó©Ò¦³ªº¦n³B¡A¨º¨Ç¤@ª½¹ï§A­Ì©Ó¿Õ¹Lªº¡C

People are always moving home, but in this particular time it has more importance attached to it, as you need to be exactly where you need to be for the final run in to Ascension. Most of you are already established where you are at present, and although you may think of moving if it is not in your interests, it will not go ahead. In fact the whole of your life is subject to your life plan, even to where you work and the friends you make. It may seem that you are always in control and exercising your freewill, but you are aware subconsciously of the decisions you need to make to conform to your plan. You will have already made the big decision as to whether you desire to ascend, even if you are not yet positive of your intentions at this time. Freewill is still your final say in the matter, but you would not normally go outside what you had planned. Also your Guides would do their best to impress upon you what is best when making your decision.

¤HÁ`¬O»Ý­n¦^®aªº¡A¦ý¬O¦b³o­Ó¯S®í®É¨è´N§ó¥[Åé²{¨ì¨ä¯S®í·N¸q¤F¡A§A­Ì¯uªº»Ý­n©ú½T¦Û¤v¨ì©³»Ý­n¤°»ò¡A¬°´­¤É«e°µ³Ì«á½Ä¨ë¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¤w¸g½T©w¤F¦Û¤v·í«e©Ò³Bªº¦ì¸m¡A§A»{¬°¦Û¤v¦b«e¶i¡A¦ý¬O¦pªG³o¤£²Å¦X§Aªº¿³½ì¬O¤£·|¨ú±o¶i®iªº¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§Aªº¾ã­Ó¤H¥Í³£ªA±q©ó§Aªº¤H¥@­p¹º¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O§A¦b­þ¸Ì¤u§@¡A§A·|¥æ¤W¤°»ò¼ËªºªB¤Í¡C¤]³\¬Ý°_¨Ó§AÁ`¬O¦b±±¨î¨Ã¥B¹B¥Î§Aªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡A¦ý¬O§A¦b¼ç·NÃѤ¤¬O©ú¥Õªº¡A§A©Ò°µªº¨M©w»Ý­n²Å¦X§Aªº¤H¥@­p¹º¡C§A±N¤w¸g°µ¥X­«¤j¨M©w¡A´N§A¬O§_Ä@·N´­¤É¡A§Y¨Ï¦b³o­Ó®É¨è§A¨Ì¨S¦³ªí²{¥X§A·N¹Ïªº¿n·¥©Ê¡C¦b³o­Ó¨Æ±¡¤W¡A¡i¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡j¤@ª½³£¬O§Aªº³Ì«á»¡ªk¡A¦ý¬O§A³q±`¤£·|¹ï©ó¦Û¤v¤w¸g­p¹ºªº¦Ó¦V¥~´M¨D¡C§A­Ìªº«ü¾ÉÆF±N°µ¥X¥¦­Ì³Ì¤jªº§V¤O¡A¦b§A°µ¨M©wªº®É­ÔÅý§A©ú¥Õ¤°»ò¤~¬O³Ì¦nªº¡C

Many people will find it strange and possibly difficult to accept that life is so well organized, but bear in mind that it is necessary if it is to be beneficial. After all, the object of your experiences is to advance your evolution, so that you can raise your vibrations and leave duality. Many, many of you have done so and are already well on the way to Ascension. It makes getting through this present period a lot easier, as it means you can be on the Earth but not of it. You can maintain a calmness around you without any fear whatsoever, and wherever you go spread the Light. Your presence and thousands upon thousands like you, are paving the way for many others to follow. You are so important in the scheme of things, and will be more so once the announcements are made acknowledging our presence. People will have many questions to ask and your services will be well appreciated.

³\¦h¤H±Nµo²{³o«Ü©_©Ç¡A¤]³\«ÜÃø±µ¨ü¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡³Q¦³§Çªº­p¹º¹L¡A¦ý¬O½Ð°O¦í¡A¦pªG­n±o¨ì¦nªºµ²ªG³o¬O¥²¶·ªº¡C²¦³º¡A§AÅéÅ窺¥Ø¼Ð³£¬O¬°¤F´£°ª§A¶i¤Æªº¤ô¥­¡A¦nÅý§A¯à°÷´£¤É¦Û¤vªº®¶°Ê¨Ã¥BÂ÷¶}¤G¤¸©Êªº¥@¬É¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g³o»ò°µ¤F¡A¤w¸g°µ±o«Ü¦n¡A¨«¦b¤F´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¤W¡C³o¨Ï±o·í«eªº®É´Á¹L´çªº§ó¥[ªº®e©ö¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ§A¦s¦b©ó¦a²y¤W¡A«o¤£·|¨ü¨ì²V¶Ãªº¼vÅT¡C§A¥i¥H¦b³ò¶§Aªº±¡ªp¤Uºû«ù¤@ºØ¡i¥­ÀR¤ß¡j¡A¥ô¦ó®É­Ô³£¤£·|®£Äß¡A¦Ó¥BµL½×§A¨«¨ì­þ¸Ì³£¦b´²¼½³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¡C§Aªº¦s¦b¡A¥H¤ÎÁÙ¦³¼Æ¥H¤d­p¹³§A³o¼Ëªº¤H¡A¥¿¦bµ¹³\¦h¨ä¥Lªº¸òÀHªÌ­Ì°µ¥Xªí²v¡C¦b³o¤è­±§A­Ì¬O¦p¦¹ªº­«­n¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¤j«Å§i©Ó»{§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¤§«áÅܱo§ó¥[­«­n¡C¤H­Ì±N·|¦³³\¦hªº°ÝÃD­n°Ý¡A¦Ó§A­ÌªºªA°È±N·|±o¨ì³\¦hªº·P¿E¡C

At times you will be overawed at what takes place, as for example when we of the Galactic Federation and the people of the Inner Earth meet you, and your Guides and the Masters are made known. It will be an amazing time that will be so different to anything else you have experienced so far, and one of continual upliftment and happiness. Once the changes get started they will take place very quickly, and there will be a succession of great periods of activity to bring you the benefits you have been promised. Already you can see the direction in which things are going and we know you watch with interest the outcome of the financial problems, that have the world teetering on the edge of collapse. It is quite apparent that you can never return to the old ways, and our allies wait in the wings for the opportunity to step in with a totally new approach.

¦³®É­Ô§A­Ì±N³Q©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¤j·P·q¬È¡A¤ñ¦p¡A¨º®É­Ô§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡A¥H¤Î¨Ó¦Û¦a¤ß¤å©úªº¦s¦³»P§A­Ìªº·|­±¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ìªº«ü¾ÉªÌ©M¤j®v­Ì³Qª¾¾å¡C³o±N·|¬O¤@­ÓµL¤ñ©_§®ªº®É¨è¡A¤ñ°_§A­Ì¦Ü¤µ¬°¤î©ÒÅéÅ窺¤@¤Á³£·|¬O¦p¦¹ªº¤£¦P¡A¤@ºØ«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº´£Á|»P©¯ºÖ·P¨ü¡C¤@¥¹ÂàÅܶ}©l¤F±Nµo®iªº¤Q¤À¨³³t¡A±N·|¦³¤@³s¦ê°¶¤j¦æ°Êªº®É¨è±aµ¹§A­Ì¨º¤w¸g©Ó¿Õ¹Lªº¯q³B¡C¹ï©ó¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¤è¦V¡A§Ú­Ì©ú¥Õ§A­Ì±aµÛ¿³­P¦bµ¥«ÝµÛª÷¿Ä°ÝÃDªºµ²ªG¡A¥¦¨Ï±o¥@¬Éª÷¿Ä§Î¦¡³B©ó±Y¼ìªºÃä½t¡C³o¬O¦p¦¹ªº©úÅã¡A¨º´N¬O§A­Ì¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó¥i¯à¦^¨ì¤覡¤¤¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¥¿µ¥«ÝµÛ¾÷·|ªº¯Í»H¥H¥þ·sªº¤èªk´¡¤â¤z¹w¡C

We promise you that whatever your personal problems or needs, in time all of you will be lifted up to new levels of prosperity. When you leave duality it will be as you say, on a high, because you will by then have taken a quantum leap forward. We will already have met you, and our craft will be as familiar in your skies as other craft are today. Because you have got used to the idea of our presence, coming amongst you will have been made easier. Our exposure will be through the media and we shall be making many appearances to acquaint you with the tasks that lay ahead, and also give you an understanding of our home planets and cultures that you will find are not so far removed from your own. It is not that you have no knowledge at all, as over many years there have been many contacts made with you. Some have been lucky enough to be invited aboard the space craft, and taken on journeys well beyond your Earth.

§Ú­Ì©Ó¿Õ§A­Ì¡AµL½×§A­Ì­Ó¤Hªº°ÝÃD©ÎªÌ»Ý¨D¬O¦p¦ó¡A«Ü§Ö§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£±N´£¤É¨ì¤@ºØ·sªºÁcºa¼h¦¸¡C·í§A­Ì§â¤G¤¸©Ê¥á¦b¨­«á¡A´N·|¦p§A­Ì©Ò»¡ªº¤@ºØ¦¨¥\ªº§Ö·P¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì±NÀH«á±o¨ì¶q¤l¸õÅDªºµo®i¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤w¸g»P§A­Ì¨£­±¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î±Nµø¦p¥­±`ªº¦b§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ¤¤¬ï±ô¡C¦]¬°§A­Ì¤w¸g²ßºD¤F§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A¨º»ò¥[¤J§A­Ì¤¤¶¡±NÅܱo§ó²³æ¡C§Ú­ÌªºÃn¥ú±N³q¹L´CÅé¡A§Ú­Ì±N¨î©w³\¦hªº®i²{¨ÓÅý§A­Ì¼ô±x³o«e¤èªº¥ô°È¡A¤]·|µ¹¤©§A­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì®a¶é¬P²y©MºØ±Úªº²z¸Ñ¡A§A­Ì±Nµo²{§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O³o¼Ëªº»·Â÷§A­Ì¡C³o¨Ã¤£¬O»¡§A­Ì®Ú¥»¨S¦³ª¾ÃÑ¡A¨ä¹ê³\¦h¦~¨Ó¤@ª½¦³µÛ»P§A­Ìªº³\¦h±µÄ²¡C¤@¨Ç¤H«D±`©¯¹Bªº±o¨ì¾÷·|¡A³QÁܽеn³°­¸²î¡A»·Â÷§A­Ìªº¦a²y°µ¤F®È¦æ¡C

We believe that you will easily mix with us and we will work together all the way to Ascension. Beyond that time you will have become more like us, and many of you will join the Galactic Federation and travel the Universe with us. You will have become Cosmic Beings with an advanced level of consciousness, and quite different to what you are now. It is then that you will realize that you are every bit as great a Being as we have so often informed you. There will be no distinction between male or female, and in fact you will eventually become androgynous with a perfect balance between both genders. It will come with the body changes and the refinement of it, as it becomes of a much higher vibration. Your bodies are in fact slowly changing now, and will continue to do so as your vibrations are lifted up.

§Ú­Ì¬Û«H§A­Ì±N«Ü®e©ö»P§Ú­Ì²V¦X¡A§Ú­Ì±N¥H©Ò¦³ªº¤è¦¡¦X§@¨ì´­¤É¡C¶W¶V¨º­Ó®É´Á«á¡A§A­Ì±NÅܱo§ó¹³§Ú­Ì¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H±N¥[¤J¨ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤¤¡A»P§Ú­Ì¤@°_¦b¦t©z¤¤®È¦æ¡C§A­Ì±N¦¨¬°¡i¦t©z¦s¦³¡j¨Ã¥BÄâ±aµÛ¤w¸gµo®i¤Fªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A»P§A­Ì·í«eªºª¬ºAºIµM¤£¦P¡C¤]¦b¨º¥H«á¡A§A­Ì±N»{ÃѨì¦Û¤v´N¬O¤@¦ì°¶¤jªº¦s¦³¡A¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`§iª¾§A­Ìªº¨º¼Ë¡C¦b¨k©Ê»P¤k©Ê¤§¶¡±N¤£¦A¦³¤°»ò®t²§©Ê¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§A­Ì³Ì²×±N¦¨¬°»Û¶¯¦XÅé¡A±aµÛ¤@ºØ§¹¬üªº¥­¿ÅÄâ±aµÛ¨âºØ©Ê§O¡C³o±NÀHµÛ¨­Å骺ÂàÅܨì¨Ó¡A¥H¤Î¥¦ªº¤å¶®¡A¦]¬°¥¦Åܱo¦p¦¹°ª¼h¦¸ªº®¶°Ê¡C§A­Ìªº¨­Åé¤@ª½¦bºCºCªºÂàÅÜ¡A±N¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì®¶°Êªº¤£Â_´£¤É¦ÓÄ~Äò¤U¥h¡C

Believe us Dear Ones, you are entering a most wonderful period, and will have the most exciting experiences that will soon put the past well behind you. Of course some earthly experiences are beautiful and you will hold on to some memories. However those of the future will surpass all of them, as life becomes one great blessing full of sheer bliss, joy and happiness. You will better understand the Love that pervades everything around you, and your place with God and from whence you came and where you are going. Religion will not come into it, as you will find your God within along with all knowledge.

¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì¥¿¶i¤J¨ì¤@­Ó©_§®µL¤ñªº®É´Á¡A¨Ã¥B±N¨É¨ü¨ì³Ìºë±mªºÅéÅç¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì§â©Ò¦³ªº¹L¥h¯d¦b¸£«á¡C·íµM¤@¨Ç¹Ð¥@ªºÅéÅç¨Ì¬O¬ü¦nªº¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì¤]±N¬ÃÂä@¨Ç°O¾Ð¡C¦ý¬O¹ï©ó¥¼¨Ó­n®i²{ªº¬O»·»·¶W¶V¥¦­Ìªº¡A¦]¬°¥Í¬¡Åܦ¨¤@ºØ°¶¤jªº½çºÖ¡A¥Rº¡µ´¹ïªººÖ¦ö¡A³ß®®©M©¯ºÖªºÅéÅç¡C§A­Ì±N§ó¦nªº²z¸Ñ·RÀ±º©¦b§A©P³òªº¤@¤Á¨Æª«¤¤¡A¥H¤Î§A©Ò³Bªº¦aÂI¡A¤£½×§A¨Ó¦Û¦ó³B¡A§A­n¥h­þ¸Ì³£¦³¯«ªº½çºÖ¡C©v±Ð«H¥õ»P¥¦µLÃö¡A¦]¬°§A±N§ä¨ì¤º¦bªº¯«©Ê»P©Ò¦³ªº¤º¦bª¾ÃÑ¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and have never felt so close to you as our Light merges with yours. Where we are all headed for, everything exists within the Light, and in absolute harmony. You may have to feel it to believe it, but it will take your breathe away when you do. No longer will you feel separated from the Source of All That Is. Many of you are already prepared for what awaits you, and you are living the future now. We love you for what we see, but look beyond your physical body to the real you.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g·Pı¨ì»P§A­Ì¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ìªº¥ú¤£Â_ªº»P§A­Ì·|©M¡C¤£½×§Ú­Ì´Â¦V­þ¸Ì¡A¨C¥ó¨Æª«³£¦s¦b©ó¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡A¨Ã³B©ó§¹¬üªº©M¿Ó¤¤¡C§A­Ì¤]³\¥²¶·¬O·P¨ü¨ì¤~¯à¬Û«H¥¦¡A¦ý¬O·í§A³o»ò°µªº®É­Ô¡A¥¦½T¹ê·|§â§Aªº©I§l¤]±a¨«ªº¡C§A±N¤£¦A»P¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº¸Uª«·½ÀY·P¨ì¤ÀÂ÷¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¬°©Ò¦³¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ìªº¤@¤Á·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¡A²{¦b§A­Ì¥¿¥Í¬¡¦b¬ü¦nªº¥¼¨Ó¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¥H©Ò¨£ªº¼Ë»ª·R§A­Ì¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¬O¥H¶W¶V¦×¨­ªº²´¥ú¬ÝµÛ¯u¹êªº§A­Ì¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

U2½Ķ

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 10¤ë21¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - October 21, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë21¤é«H®§

The worldwide uprising continues to grow and will result in gains for the people. Not too long ago such demonstrations would have been quickly put down by force if necessary, as governments are scared of situations where you have mobilized yourselves into powerful groups. We have always advocated peaceful demonstrations, as violence begets violence and in such situations you are inevitably the loser. However, we understand that there comes a point when you cannot take anymore, and anger takes over from reasoned thinking. This battle for your future will help to create the energies for change, and not everyone needs to be in the front line, as just by sending out your thoughts of support you are adding to it. This is where the world as a whole has the upper hand if they come together to support a common cause.

¥þ²y­S³òªº°_¸q¦bÄ~Äò¦¨ªø¡A¨Ã¥B±Nűo¤H¥Á´Á«Ýªºµ²ªG¡C¤£¤[¤§«e³oºØ¥Ü­S³£·|³q¹LªZ¤O³Q§Ö³tªºÀ£¨î¤U¥h¡A¦]¬°¬F©²®`©È³o¼Ëªº±¡ªp¡A¦b³o¸Ì§A­Ì¤w¸g°Ê­û¦Û¤v¶i¤J¦³¤O¶qªº¹ÎÅ餧¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£¥D±i¡i©M¥­®i¥Ü¡j¡A¦]¬°¡i¼É¤O¥u¯à¼Wªø§ó¦hªº¼É¤O¡j¡A¦b³o¼Ëªº±¡ªp¤Uªº¸Ü¡A§A­Ì´N¤£¥iÁקKªº¦¨¬°¤F¥¢±ÑªÌ¡C¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ½T¹ê¦³­Ó§Ô­@·¥­­¡A§A­ÌµLªk¦A§Ô¨ü¡A¦]¬°¬Y¨Ç­ì¦]ªº·QªkÅý§A¼««ã¤£¤w¡C¹ï©ó§A­Ì¥¼¨Óªº¾Ô¤æ±NÀ°§U³Ð³y¥X³oÂàÅܪº¯à¶q¡A¨Ã¤£¬O©Ò¦³¤H­n³B¦b²Ä¤@½u¡A¦Ó¶È¶È¥u»Ý­nµo°e¥X¡i§A­Ì¤ä«ùªº·Qªk¡j¥[¤J¨ä¤¤¡C³o´N§â¥@¬É§@¬°¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡A¦û¾Ú¤W­·¡A·íµM»Ý­n©Ò¦³¤H¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A¦]¬°¦P¤@­Ó­ì¦]¦Ó§V¤O¡C

The result is that the dark Ones face an impossible task to stop the movement for change from becoming stronger. They cannot handle vast numbers who have such a strong willpower, who will fight to the last until they get their victory. At last the media has been forced to report what is really happening in the world, as even they are moving away from the controls placed upon them. They will have a field day when journalists can report the truth, particularly when events such as 9/11 are revealed for what they really are. The pressure on the US is growing to arrange an independent investigation, and President Obama may yet lead the way. It is only a matter of time before one takes place, and the truth is revealed.

¨äµ²ªG´N¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­±¹ï¤@­Ó¤£¥i¯àªº¥ô°È¡A°±¤î³o¤£Â_§§¤jªºÂàÅܤO¶q¡C¥L­ÌµLªk±±¨î¤j¶qªº¤H­û¡A¦]¬°¥L­Ì¦³µÛ±j¤jªº·N§Ó¤O¡A¥L­Ì±N¾Ô°«¨ì³Ì«á¡Aª½¨ì¥L­Ì±o¨ì³Ó§Q¡C³Ì²×¡A´CÅé¤w³Q­¢³ø¹D¥¿¦b¥@¬É¤Wµo¥Íªº¯u¹ê¨Æ±¡¡A¦]¬°´Nºâ¥¦­Ì¤]¦b²æÂ÷À£¦b¨­¤Wªº±±¨î¡C·í·s»D°OªÌ¯à°÷³ø¹D¯u¹ê¨Æ±¡ªº®É­Ô¡A¥¦­Ì±N·|¦³¤@­ÓÁc¦£ªº¤u§@¡A¯S§O¬O·í911¯u¬Û³Q´¦µoªº®É­Ô¡C¹ï©ó¬ü°ê¬F©²ªºÀ£¤O¦b¤£Â_¼Wªø¡A¦w±Æ¤@­Ó¿W¥ß½Õ¬d¡A¶ø¤Ú°¨Á`²Î¤]³\ÁÙ¨S¦³¤Þ¾É³o±ø¹D¸ô¡C¦b¥¦µo¥Í«e³o¤]¥u¬O¤@­Ó®É¶¡ªº°ÝÃD¡A¯u¬Û·|³Q´¦¥Ü¡C

The purpose of revealing the acts of the dark Ones is not to take revenge, as all souls are called to account for their thought and actions to much higher authorities. It is so that you understand how you came to be in the position you found yourselves. You were just short of becoming totally enslaved and controlled by a draconian World Government that was to be put in place. Your rights would have been strictly controlled and curtailed, so that you had little freedom unless you conformed to the new World Order. It has not come about overnight, but has been planned for millennia of time. Slowly and almost unnoticed you have been fooled and misled so that you gave your rights away. There were plenty of warnings, but you were lulled into a false sense of security. You need to understand the reasons so that you fully benefit from the experiences.

´¦ÅSªº¥Øªº¬OÅý¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤£¯à³ø´_¡A¦]¬°©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³£³Q©I¥s¡A¥H§ó°ª±o¦hªºÅv¤O¨Ó³d°Ý¥L­Ìªº·Qªk©M¦æ¬°¡C³o¤]Åý§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v¬°¦ó­n©è¹F³o­Ó¦ì¸m¡Aµo±¸¦Û¤v¡C§A­Ì´¿¸g¬ðµM³Q¤@­ÓÄY­Vªº¬F©²§¹¥þªº¥£§Ð»P±±¨î¡C§A­ÌªºÅv§Q³Q±±¨î»P­é¹Ü¡A³o¼Ë§A­Ì´N¶È¶È¥u¦³«Ü¤Öªº¦Û¥Ñ¡A°£«D§A­Ì¿í·Ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦w±Æªº·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç¡C¥¦¤£¬O¤@±ß¤W´N§¹¦¨ªº¡A¦Ó¬O¤w¸g­p¹º¦n¤F¤d¦~®É¶¡¡CºCºCªº¡A¦b§A­Ì¤£ª¾±¡¡A³Q·M§Ë»P»~¾Éªº±¡ªp¤U¡A§â§A­ÌªºÅv§Q³£³Q­é¹Ü¡C³o¸Ì´¿¦³µÛ¤j¶qªºÄµ¥Ü¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì³£³Q»¤ÄF¦Ü¤@ºØµê°²ªº¦w¥þ·P¤§¤¤¡C§A­Ì»Ý­nÀ´±o³o­Ó­ì¦]¡A³o¼Ë§A­Ì¤~¯à±q³o¨ÇÅéÅ礤§¹¥þ¨ü¯q¡C

Some people wish to hang onto what they are familiar with, and if that be their choice it will be so. We and others lay out before you the benefits of Ascension without trying to force it upon any of you, and at no time will you be able to truthfully say that you did not know. We have no concern about people who decline the opportunity to ascend, and we give of our love to them as we would anyone. Their future is as well assured as anyone else's, and in any event there will come a time when they will join those who have gone ahead. You have all the time you desire to stay in the lower dimensions, and we know that when you have fulfilled your experiences you will look to the higher dimensions for your next ones.

¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ì¬O§Æ±æ¨Ìªþ¦b¦Û¤v¼ô±xªº¨Æª«¤W¡A¦pªG³o¬O¥L­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¨º´N³o¼Ë§a¡C§Ú­Ì©M¨ä¥L¤H¦b§A­Ì­±«e®i¥Ü³o´­¤É±a¨Óªº¯q³B¡A¨Ã¤£¬O±j­¢µÛÅý§A­Ì±µ¨ü¡A¦ý¬OµL½×¦ó®É§A­Ì³£¤£­n»¡¦Û¤v±q¨Ó¤£ª¾¹D¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¾á¤ß³o¨ÇÁµ´´­¤É¾÷·|ªº¤H¡A§Ú­Ìµ¹¤©¥L­Ì·R¡A´N¦p¨ä¥L¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¤H¤@¼Ë¡C¥L­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó©M¨ä¥L¤H¤@¼Ë³Q½T«O¡A¹ï©ó¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¨Æ±¡¨Ó»¡Á`·|¨ì¨Ó¤@­Ó¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡¡A¨º®É¥L­Ì±N¥[¤J¨º¨Ç«e½ú¨«¹Lªº¸ô¤W¡C§A­Ì¦³µÛ©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡¡A¥u­n§AÄ@·N°±¯d¦b³o¸û§Cªººû«×¤¤¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D·í§A§¹¥þ¼i¦æ¤F¦Û¤vªºÅéÅ礧«á¡A´N·|¬Ý¦V§A­Ì»Ý­n¶i¤Jªº¤U¤@­Ó§ó°ªºû«×¤F¡C

We of the Galactic Federation can say that we have done all this before, and it means we know what we are talking about. Mass Ascension does not come up often, but even so we have helped others achieve it as we do for you now. It is such a wonderful occasion and we look forward to enjoying it every bit as much as you will. You will certainly be pleased that you were privileged to be on Earth for such a wonderful upliftment. The Creator is taking you into the higher realms, prepared already to receive you as the Cosmic Beings you are already becoming. You and your Higher Self shall become as One and travel the Heavens that stretch into Infinity.

§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¥i¥H»¡¤§«e§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ¤F¥þ³¡¤u§@¡A³o·N«ä´N¬O§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v¦b»¡¤°»ò¡C¡i¤j³W¼Ò´­¤É¡j¤£¬OÀH«K´N¦³ªº¾÷·|¡A¦ý¬O§Y¨Ï³o¼Ë¡A²{¦b§Ú­Ì¨Ì¹³À°§U§A­Ì¤@¼ËÀ°§U¨ä¥L¤H¡C³o¯uªº¬O¤@­Ó©_§®µL¤ñªº¾÷·|¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¨É¨ü¨C¤À¨C¬í¡A´N¦p§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ìªº¨º¼Ë¡C§A­Ì·íµM±N·|¤Q¤Àªº¶}¤ß¡A§A­Ì¨É¦³¤F¯SÅv¡A¦b³o¦p¦¹©_§®µL¤ñªº®É¨è¨Ó¨ì¤F¦a²y¡C³yª«¥D¥¿­n§â§A­Ì±a¤J¨ì³o§ó°ªªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n§â§A­Ì±µ¨ü§@¬°¡i¦t©z¦s¦³¡j¡C§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº§ó°ª¦Û§Ú±N¦¨¬°¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡A¦b¤Ñ°ó®È¦æ¡A©µ¦ù¦Ü¥Ã«í¡C

Knowing what lies ahead let nothing put you off your path, and let the lower vibrations pass you by as they no longer have any power over you. Let go of links to them that you know cannot travel with you, and refine your energies so that you become a Being of Light. That will be your protection as you enter the Ascension stage and take your place with us. Remember that you have everything to gain, and you will have absolutely no regrets at making your decision to ascend. If you still cannot bring yourself to follow this path have no fear, as your needs have been catered for as well as anyone else's.

½Ð©ú¥Õ«e¤è¤°»ò¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A¡A¤£­nÅý¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡ªý¾×§Aªº¹D¸ô¡AÅý¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê±q§A¨­¤W¨«¶}¡A¦]¬°¥¦­Ì¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó­â¾r©ó§Aªº¤O¶q¡CÂ_¶}»P¥¦­Ìªº³s±µ¡A§Aª¾¹D§A¤£¥i¯à±aµÛ¥¦­ÌÄ~Äò®È¦æ¡A¨Ã¥Bºë·Ò§A­Ìªº¯à¶q¡A¦nÅý¦Û¤v¦¨¬°¤@¦ì¯u¬O¤£µêªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡C³o±N¦¨¬°§Aªº«OÅ@¤§¤O¡A§A¥¿½ñ¤W³o´­¤Éªº¶¥±è¡A»P§Ú­Ì¹Î»E¡C½Ð°O¦í§A­Ì¦³µÛ¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¥hűo¡A¨Ã¥B§A§¹¥þ¤£·|«á®¬©ó¦Û¤v°µ¥X´­¤Éªº¨M©w¡C¦pªG§A¨ÌµLªk§â¦Û¤v©ñ¦b´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¤W¡A¤£­n®`©È¡A¦]¬°§A­Ìªº»Ý¨D·|³Q¤@ª½¤p¤ßªº·Ó®Æ¡A©M¨ä¥L©Ò¦³¤H¤@¼Ë¡C

Fill your hearts with love and shine your Light where ever you are, and that is all that can be asked of you. You do not yet understand the level of power you hold, but it still does not prevent you from creating. What you give thought to and desire to manifest will at some time do so. That is the Law and you will soon learn to use it wisely. It explains why you are considered responsible for your experiences, because as a mass consciousness the Human Race has decided what its experiences shall be. Now as individuals you decide whether to step on to the path of Ascension.

Åý§Aªº¤ßÆF¥Rº¡·Rªº¤O¶q¡A°{Ä£¥X§Aªº¥ú¨~¡A¤£½×§A¨«¨ì­þ¸Ì¡A³o´N¬O©Ò¦³¹ï§A­Ìªº­n¨D¤F¡C§AÁÙ®Ú¥»¤£¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v©ÒÄâ±aªº¤O¶q¼h¦¸¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ì¤£·|ªý¤î§A¥h³Ð³y¡C¨º¨Ç§A©Òµ¹¤©¤F·Qªk©MÄ@±æªº¡A§Æ±æ¹ê²{ªº¡A±N¦b¬Y­Ó®É¨è¦¨¯u¡C´N¬O³o­Óªk«h¡A§A­Ì±N«Ü§Ö¾Ç·|¥¦¨Ã©ú´¼ªº¨Ï¥Î¡C¥¦´¦¥Ü¤F¬°¦ó§A­n¬°¦Û¤vªºÅéÅç­t³d¡A¦]¬°§@¬°¤@­Ó¸sÅé·NÃÑ¡A¤HÃþºØ±Ú¤w¸g¨M©wÅéÅç¥L­Ì¨M©wªº¤@¤Á¡C²{¦b§@¬°¨C­Ó­Ó¤H¡A§A­Ì¨M©w¤FµL½×¦p¦ó³£­n½ñ¤W´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¡C

Whatever way you look at it these are unique times for mankind, after having spent so long in the darkness of ignorance deliberating foisted upon you, the life line is held out for you. Grasp it and do not let go, and hold strongly to your belief that the end of this cycle is just the beginning of a completely new one. It is there already and you have a wonderful opportunity to leave the lower dimensions. It is almost too good to be true, yet the Creator has set the scene for your gradual awakening, and upliftment into those higher dimensions that are like a wonderland of untold beauty and a peace that knows no equal. It is yours Dear Ones and you have truly earnt that gift by your steadfastness to the Love and Light.

¤£ºÞ§A¦p¦óªº¥h¬Ý«Ý¡A¹ï©ó¤HÃþ¨Ó»¡³o³£¬O¿W¤@µL¤Gªº®É¨è¡A¦bªá¶O¤F¦p¦¹ªøªº®É¶¡³B©ó¶Â·tµLª¾ªº®É¥N¡A³o»W·N°½°½´¡¤J§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº¡A¦ý¬O¦¹¨è¡A³o§Æ±æªº¥Í¾÷¤w¸g¬°§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¡C§ìí¥¦¡A¤£­nÅý¥¦·È¨«¡A¥H§A­Ìªº«H¥õºòºò§ì¦í¡A³o¦¸©P´Áªºµ²§ô±N¬O¤@­Ó¹ñ·s¥@¬É§¹¥þ¶}©lªº¶}ºÝ¡C¥¦¤w¸g¦b³o¸Ì¤F¡A§A­Ì¦³¤F¤@­Ó©_§®µL¤ñªº¾÷·|Â÷¶}³o¸û§Cªººû«×¡C¥¦®t¤£¦h¤Ó¦n¤F¥H¦Ü©ó¦³¨Ç¤HÃø¥H¬Û«H¡A¦ý¬O¡A³yª«¥D¤w¸g¬°§A­Ìªº¥­Ã­Ä±¿ô³]©w¤F³o³õ´º¡A´£¤É¶i¤J¨ì¨º§ó°ªªººû«×¤§¤¤¡A¨º¸Ì¬Ý°_¨Ó´N¦p¥P¹Ò¤@¯ë¡AµLªk¨¥»yªº¬üÄR»P©M¥­¡AµL¥H­Û¤ñ¡C¥¦¬O§A­Ìªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì¤w¸gűo¤F³o¥÷§ª«¡A³q¹L§A­Ì°í©w¤£²¾ªº¨M¤ß--ºò´¤³o¡i·R»P¥ú¡jªº¨M¤ß¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and cannot do enough to impress upon you what a fantastic time you are in, one that many souls desired to be part of - but it is you who were chosen knowing that you could lead the way out of the darkness and help others find the Light. You have succeeded and soon the changes you have invited and willed into being, will manifest. We would say, well done and look upon you with great admiration for your remarkable achievements. We love you all for being what you are - Beacons of Light in the midst of the darkness that now recedes in the face of it.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥BµLªk°µ±o§ó¦h¨ÓÅý§A­Ì¨c¨c°O¦í§A­Ì¨ä¹ê¬O³B¦b¤@­Ó¦h»ò¤£¥i«äijªº®É¨è¡A³o­Ó®É¨èÅý³\¦hªºÆF»î­Ì§Æ±æ¥h¦¨¬°ªº---¦Ó¥B¬O§A­Ì³Q¿ï¾Ü¤F¡A©ú¥Õ´N¬O§A­Ì¦b¤Þ»âµÛ²æÂ÷¶Â·tªº¹D¸ô¡AÀ°§U¨ä¥L¤H§ä¨ì³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¦¨¥\¤F¡A«Ü§Ö¡A§A­ÌÁܽлP´Á«ÝªºÂàÅÜ´N­n¦¨¬°²{¹ê¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡A°µ±o«Ü¦n¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¥H¥¨¤jªº´Ü¨Ø¤§¤ß¬Ý«Ý§A­Ì¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì¨ú±oªº«D¤Zªº¥\ÁZ¡C§Ú­Ì¥H§A­Ì¥»½è©Ò¬Oªº¨º­Ó¼Ë¤l·R§A­Ì---¡i¥úªº¿O¶ð¡jÅ÷¥ß¦b¶Â·tªº³±Åµ¤§¤¤¡A²{¦bÃú¤w´²¥h¡A¥ú¤w°{Ä£¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

Ây¤á®y³Ì°ªÄ³·|ªº¸ê°T10.28¤é

2011-10-29 08:55

«Ü¦hªB¤ÍÁÙ¦b³Q°Ê¦aµ¥«Ý¡Aµ¥«ÝÅܤƪº¨ÓÁ{¡CªB¤Í­Ì¡A¤£­n¦Aµ¥«Ý¤F¡A¨º¬O¤Ûı¡C·sªº®É¥N´N¦b§A­Ì¸}¤U¡Aµ¥«Ý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥h¤@ÂIÂI®i¶}¡CªB¤Í­Ì¡A¤@°_¦æ°Ê§a¡A¤@°_¥h³Ð³y§a¡A¤@°_¶Ç¼½¥úªº¯à¶q§a¡K¡K¡A§Ú·|¤@ª½¦b³o¸Ì¤ä«ùµÛ§A­Ì¡C

Dear ones we come to guide and support as the last of thedenser energies are being transmuted across the planet. Many of YOU may havefelt the strong pull of these energies and questioned what was happening andwhether the new was actually unfolding at all. We guide strongly that the newis now here dear ones, the FEELing of this will get stronger and stronger asYOU get stronger and stronger.

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A·í³Ì«á¤@ªi°ª±K«×ªº¯à¶q¥¿¦b¥þ²y½d³ò¤º³Q¤¤©Mªº®É¨è¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³o¸Ì¤Þ¾É©M¤ä«ù§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¤w¸g·Pı¨ì³o¨Ç¯à¶q¹ï§A­Ìªº©Ô§è¡A¨Ã¥B¶}©l½èºÃ¨ì©³µo¥Í¤F¤°»ò¡A¥H¤Î¦b¤£»·ªº¥¼¨Ó±N­nµo¥Í¤°»ò¡C§Ú­Ì±j¯P¦a¤Þ¾É§A­Ì·sªº¥@¬É¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C³oºØ·Pı±N·|ÀHµÛ§A­Ìªº¤O¶qÅܱj¦Ó¶V¨Ó¶V±j¡C

Many of YOU across the planet have been through the traumasof healing lifetimes of emotions and this may have left YOU FEELing exhausted.We guide for ALL to rest and to drink plenty of water to clear the energies. Thiswill settle down very soon for ALL across the planet as the new energies areanchored into YOUr BEing.

¹M§G¦b¥@¬É¦U­Ó¨¤¸¨ªº§A­Ì¥¿¦b¸g¾ú³o¤H¥Í¤¤ªºªv¡®É¨è¡A³o·|Åý§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H·P¨ì«D±`¯h­Â¡C§Ú­Ì¤Þ¾É©Ò¦³ªº¤H¦h¥ð®§¡A¨Ã¥B³Ü¥R¨¬ªº¤ô¨Ó§ó·s³o¨Ç¯à¶q¡C·í·sªº¯à¶q¦b§A­Ì¤º¦b©T©wªº®É­Ô¡A³oºØ·Pı·|ºCºC¥­®§¡C

Many are still holding on and we guide ALL to detach, whereYOU find emptiness and hopelessness FILL that with LOVE dear ones, for theenergies that have been transmuted may leave parts of YOUr BEing FEELing verydifferent. This is a process dear ones and that process is done by YOU with oursupport. Co-creation is the process that is unfolding across the planet, yetmany are choosing not to co-create and are standing waiting. Dear ones the newenergies no longer support ¡§waiting¡¨ for that energy was borne out of theteachings of illusion which taught that ¡§all comes to those that wait¡¨. That isa phrase that has been distorted. For illusion promised you gold and thentaught you to wait for something that was in fact coal. Do you see our analogydear ones? Do you understand our words?

²{¦bÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¤HÁÙ¦b°õµÛ¡A§Ú­Ì¤Þ¾É©Ò¦³ªº¤H±q°õµÛ¤¤¨«¥X¨Ó¡A·í§A­Ìı±oµL±æ¡A©ÎªÌ¥i¼¦ªº®É­Ô¡A§â³o¨Ç·Pı´À´«¦¨·R§a¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C¦]¬°¤¤©M«áªº¯à¶q·|¨Ï§A­Ì¤º¦bªº¨­Åé©úÅã·P¨ü¨ì¤£¦P¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó¹Lµ{¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A³o¬O­Ó³vº¥¦b¥þ²y½d³ò¤º®i¶}ªº¹Lµ{¡CµM¦Ó«Ü¦h¤H¤´µM¿ï¾Ü¤£¥h¤@°_³Ð³y¡A¤´µM«Ý¯¸¦b¨º¸Ìµ¥«Ý¡C¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A·sªº¯à¶q¤w¸g¤£¦A¤ä«ù¡§µ¥«Ý¡¨¡A¦]¬°¤Ûı¦b§A­Ìªº¨­Å餺²£¥Í­t­±ªº¯à¶q¡A³o¨Ç­t­±ªº¯à¶qÅýÅý§A­Ìı±o¡§µ¥«Ý´N¥i¥H±o¨ìµ²ªG¡¨¡C³o¬O­Ó³Q§á¦±ªº¹Lµ{¡C¦]¬°¤Ûı¦V§A­Ì©Ó¿Õª÷¤l¡AµM«á±Ð¾É§A­Ì¥hµ¥«Ý¡A¦Ó¹ê»Ú¤Wµ¥«Ý¥u¯à´«¨Ó·Ñ¶ô¡C¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§A­Ì©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ìªº¤ÀªR»ò¡H§A­Ì¯à²z¸Ñ§Ú­Ìªº¸Ü»ò¡H

By waiting YOU hand over the power that is YOU, by activelycreating and co-creating YOU use the full power of YOU. Do you understand ouranalogy dear ones? Do you understand our meaning? Many are handing overproblems to the other realms and sitting back, how does this expand YOU dearones? How does this show YOU the power that is YOU? For are YOU not equal toALL REALMS? Do you not stand shoulder to shoulder with ALL realms? Why wouldYOU defer to a ¡§higher ¡§ BEing when in TRUTH ALL are EQUAL?

¦bµ¥«Ýªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì±N§A­Ìªº¯à¶q«ý¤âÅýµ¹§O¤H¡A³q¹L¥D°Ê¦a³Ð³y¥H¤Î¦X§@³Ð³y¡A§A¦b¨Ï¥Î§A­Ì¯u¥¿ªº¯à¶q¡C§A­Ì©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ìªº¤ÀªR»ò¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡H«Ü¦h¤H¶È¶È§â°ÝÃDÂ\¥X¨Ó¡AÀRÀR¦aµ¥«Ý§Oªº»â°ìªº¤O¶qÀ°¥L­Ì¸Ñ¨M³o¨Ç°ÝÃD¡A³o»ò°µ«ç»ò·|Åý§A­Ì¦¨ªø¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡H³o¦p¦ó¯à¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü¥»¨ÓÄÝ©ó§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¡HÃø¹D§A©M¨ä¥Lªº¥ô¦ó»â°ì¤£¬O¥­µ¥ªº»ò¡HÃø¹D§A­Ì¤£·Q©M¨Ó¦Û¦U­Ó»â°ìªº¤O¶q­Ì¤@°_¨ÃªÓ§@¾Ô»ò¡H¬°¤°»ò§A­Ì©ì©µ¦Û¤vÅܱo§ó¡§°ª¡¨ªº¾÷·|¡A¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W©Ò¦³¤H³£¬O¥­µ¥ªº¡H

Do you see how the teachings of illusion still run deepwithin YOUr BEing? Do you see how these teachings still contain and suppressYOUr BEing?

²{¦b§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤Ûı¦p¦ó¤´µM¦b§A­Ì¨­Å餺°_§@¥Î¤F»ò¡H²{¦b§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤Ûı¦p¦ó¤´µMÀ£§íµÛ§A­Ì¤F»ò¡H

As ALL move into the new energies the abilities that YOUhave increase, the remembering that YOU are able to do also increases dearones, many of YOU may have memories return to YOU in dreamtime and wonder whythe ¡§dream¡¨ was so clear, so real? YOU are moving through the transition periodinto the new, as the energies increase then so does the vision that YOU areable to hold and to FEEL. We guide strongly for ALL to detach from thinkingabout this process, this is a process that is felt dear ones and the human mindcannot FEEL.

ÀHµÛ©Ò¦³¤H¶i¤J·sªº¯à¶q»â°ì¡A§A­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¯à¤O·|¼W±j¡A§A­Ì©Ò¯à¦^¾ÐªºªF¦è·|¼W¦h¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¦b°µ¹Úªº®É­Ô¦³°O¾Ð¤£Â_¦a¦^¨ì§A­Ì¨­Ãä¡A§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¦³¥i¯à·|½èºÃ¬°¤°»ò¹Ú·|¦p¦¹²M´·¡A¦p¦¹¯u¹ê¡H§A­Ì¥¿¦b¸g¹LÂàÅܪº¹Lµ{¡A±q¦Ó¶i¤J·sªº»â°ì¡C·í¯à¶q¼W¥[ªº®É­Ô§A­Ì¦b¹Ú¤¤ªºµø°ì¤]·|ÀH¤§©µªø¡A§A­Ìªº·Pı¤]·|§ó¯u¹ê¡C§Ú­Ì±j¯P¦a¤Þ¾É§A­Ì¤£­n¨è·N¥h·Q³o­Ó¹Lµ{¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó·Pıªº¹Lµ{¡A¤HÃþªº·NÃѤ£¯à¡§·Pı¡¨¡C

The heart will open further over the coming days and weeksand many may experience various symptoms associated with this. We guide YOU allto detach from these and to allow the FEELings to move through YOUr body. YOUrbody is the vehicle in which to release the emotions that YOU have storedwhether these be of people, places or events, there is no need to store dearones, for that is not the purpose of the heart. As the people, places andevents are transmuted the space in the heart grows larger, for it has beenblocked with all the people, places and events. As the heart unblocks thensensations of heart palpitations, of pain in the heart area may increase as theheart begins to work once more. Many have spent lifetimes blocking the heartand for these humans the work to clear the heart may be experienced veryphysically. For others the physical symptoms may be less. Please detach fromfalling into the illusion of illness dear ones, YOU will FEEL the differenceand KNOW that its from lifetimes of trauma. Many will experience not only thephysical symptoms but what may be termed ¡§flashbacks¡¨ to other lives and oncemore we guide YOU to detach. These are memories being healed dear ones, pleaseallow them to go.

¦bÀH«áªº¤é¤l¡A¤ß·|ºCºC¥´¶}¡A«Ü¦h¤H¦³¥i¯à·|¸g¾ú¦UºØ¥Ñ´£¤É¤Þ°_ªººî¦X¯g¡C§Ú­Ì¤Þ¾É§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H±q¨­Å骺¤£¾A¤¤²æÂ÷¥X¨Ó¡A¤¹³\¡§·Pı¡¨ºCºC¹C¹M§A­Ìªº¥þ¨­¡C§A­Ìªº¨­Åé¬O»Ý­nÄÀ©ñ·P±¡ªº¸üÅé¡A¨S¦³¥²­n¥hÀx¦s¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¦]¬°¨º¤£¬O¤ß³Q³Ð³yªº¥Øªº¡CÀHµÛ¤H¡A¦aÂI©M¨Æ¥ó³Q¤@ÂIÂIÄÀ©ñ¡A§A­Ìªº¤ßÂX¤j¡C¦]¬°¤ßªº¯à¶q¤w¸g³Q©Ò¦³³o¤@¤Á°ô¶ë¦ÓÅܱoÁs¸~¤£³ô¡CÀHµÛ¤ßµ²ªº¸Ñ¶}¡A¤ß·|«ì´_¦o¨º±j¦³¤Oªº¸õ°Ê¡A·í¤ß¦A¦¸¤u§@ªº®É­Ô¤ßŦÁô§tªº¶Ë²ª·|ºCºC¼ÉÅS¥X¨Ó¡A§A·|¦A¦¸·Pı¨ì¤ß´¿¸gªºµh­W¡C«Ü¦h¤Hªá¤F²¦¥Íªº®É¶¡ªý¶ë¡§¤ß¡¨¡A¹ï©ó³o¨Ç¤H²M¼ä¤ßªº¹Lµ{±N¤ñ§O¤H§óµh­W¡C¹ï©ó§O¤H³oºØª«²z¯gª¬·|¤Ö¨Ç¡C½Ð±q¡§±o¯f¡¨ªº¤Ûı¤¤¿ô¨Ó¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§A­Ì±N·|·P¨ü¨ì³o¤£¦P¡A§A­Ì±N·|ª¾¹D³oºØ¯kµh¨Ó¦Û¤H¥Í¸g¾úªº³Ð¶Ë¡C«Ü¦h¤H±N·|¤£¶È¸g¾úª«²z¤Wªº¯kµh¡AÁÙ¥i¯à·|·Pı¨ì°O¾Ð¡§­Ë±Ô¡¨¡A¦b¨ä¥Lªº¥Í©R¤¤·P¨ü³oºØ´d¶Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸¤Þ¾É§A­Ì±q³oºØµh­W¹Lµ{¤¤²æÂ÷¡C³o¬O¤@¨Ç¥¿¦b³Qªv¡ªº°O¾Ð¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A½Ð¤¹³\¥L­ÌÂ÷¶}¡C

YOU step more fully into wholeness with each breathe dearones, continue the process, do not allow the teachings of illusion to fool YOUinto thinking that somehow this was not meant to be. We have guided previouslyabout the illusion teaching within the Ascension process and this is where itbegins to reveal itself. Ascension is not always the ¡§fluffy¡¨ process that manybelieved it to be, for that robs YOU of the power of YOU. If YOU have sufferedlifetimes of pain and trauma then how does that heal if not through YOU? Howwould YOU expand, grow and remember how powerful YOU truly are if that was notdone by YOU? If somehow it all evaporated how does that show YOU the strengththat YOU have?

§Aªº¨C¤@¦¸©I§l³£±a§A¶i¤@¨B¨«ªñ¡§§¹¾ã¡¨¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡AÄ~Äò³o­Ó¹Lµ{¡A¤£­n¤¹³\¤Ûı»~¾É§A­Ì¡A¤£­n¥Î§A­Ìªº¸£¤l¡C§Ú­Ì¤§«e¤w¸g¤Þ¾É¹L¡A¤Ûı¦b´£¤Éªº¹Lµ{¤¤·|»~¾É§A­Ì¡A³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì©Ò»¡ªº»~¾É¡C´£¤É¤£Á`¬O¹³§A­Ì´¿¸g·Qªº¨º¼Ë¡A¬O­Ó»´ÃPªº¹Lµ{¡A¦]¬°¨º¼Ë·|±N§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¹Ü¨«¡C§A¦b²¦¥Íªº®É¶¡¸g¾ú¤Fµh­W©M³Ð¶Ë¡A¦pªG¤£Åý¥¦­Ì¬y¸g§A¡A§A­Ì«ç»ò¥hªvÀø¥¦­Ì¡H¦pªG³o­Ó¹Lµ{¨Ã¤£¬O³Q§A­Ì¦Û¤v§¹¦¨¡A§A¦p¦óÂX®i¡A¦¨ªø¡A¨Ã¥B¦^¾Ð°_§A­Ìªº±j¤j¡H¦pªG¦]¬°¬YºØ­ì¦]³oºØµh­W»]µo¤F¡A¥¦­Ì¦p¦ó¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü§A­Ìªº¤O¶q¡H

Many have queried the ascension process with their mindsand we guide ALL to detach from this teaching. The ascension process involvesthe heart for ALL are connect via the heart; the heart is the pathway to thesoul. The mind will create various scenarios through the teachings of illusionto keep YOU away from exploring the heart, for illusion knows the route thesoul.

«Ü¦h¤H¥Î¥L­Ìªº¤j¸£¸ß°Ý´£¤Éªº¹Lµ{¡A§Ú­Ì¤Þ¾É©Ò¦³¤H±q³o¨Ç·Qªk¤¤²æÂ÷¡C´£¤Éªº¹Lµ{¥]¬A¤ß¡A¦]¬°©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£©M¤ß¬Û³s¡C¤ß¬O³q¦VÆF»îªº³q¹D¡C·NÃѱN·|¦b¤Ûıªº¤Þ¾É¤U³Ð³y¥X¦UºØ¤£¦Pª©¥»ªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A³o·|Åý§A­Ì»·Â÷¦Û¤vªº¤ß¡A¦]¬°¤Ûıª¾¹DÆF»îªº³q¸ô¦b­þ¡A¤Ûı·|ªý¼¸§A­Ì¡C

We ask ALL during this final transition time to BE, simplyallow that which rises to the surface of YOUr BEing to rise and LET GO. Thereis nothing to be DONE dear ones, for the ascension process is about clearingand BEing, it is not about engaging the mind to unravel that which is FELT bythe heart, for the heart already KNOWS. FEEL the human life experience that YOUcreate dear ones, do not blindly follow the ¡§rules¡¨ for there are none, and asYOU move through this process that will be unveiled to YOU. Illusion sought tocontain and suppress through rules and yet there are none.

§Ú­Ì¤Þ¾É§A­Ì¦b³o­Ó³Ì²×ªº§ïÅܮɶ¡¡A¥h²²³æ³æ¦a¤¹³\¨º¨Ç¦b§A­Ì¤ß²`³BªºªF¦è¦ÛµM¦a¤É°_¡AµM«áÅý¥¦­ÌÂ÷¥h¡C¤£­n¨è·N¥h°µ¤°»ò¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í¡A¦]¬°´£¤Éªº¹Lµ{¬O²M¼ä¡A¨Ã¥B°µ§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¹Lµ{¡A¥¦¨Ã¤£¬O±j¦æ¥Î·NÃÑ¥h¥´¶}¥»¨ÓÀ³¸Ó¥Î¤ß·PıªºªF¦èªº¹Lµ{¡C¦]¬°¤ß¤w¸gª¾¹D¡C¥hÅé·|§A¤w¸g¸g¾úªº¤H¥Í¸gÅç§a¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C¤£­nª¼¥Ø¦a¿í±q¬Y¨Ç¡§ªk«h¡¨¡A¦]¬°¥»¨Ó´N¨S¦³ªk«h¡A·í§A«e¦æªº®É­Ô³o¤@¤Á·|¦ÛµM¬°§A®i¶}¡C¤Ûı¸Õ¹Ï³q¹L¡§ªk«h¡¨¨ÓÀ£¨î§A¡A¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A³o¨ÇªF¦è¥»¨Ó´N¤£¦s¦b¡C

Many are about to step into a creation that defies the veryrules they were taught; such is the power of the energies that unfold acrossthe planet. These individuals co-create, they have let go and they have healed.ALL can do this dear ones; TRUST and FAITH in YOU are ALL that is needed. Fortoo long illusion has taught YOU to distrust and have no faith in YOU and manyare now clinging on to this teaching, let it go dear ones. For in TRUTH thereis nothing that is not possible if YOU believe it to be. Step out of thecontainment and suppression and take YOUr place next to us for WE are YOU andYOU are WE.

«Ü¦h¤H¤w¸g½ñ¤J¤F³Ð³yªº»â°ì¡A¨Ã¥B©Úµ´¥ô¦ó³Q±Ð¾Éªº¡§³W¯x¡¨¡A³o´N¬O°¨¤W´N­n¦b³oÁû¬P²y¤W®i¶}ªº·sªº¯à¶qªº¤O¶q¡C³o¨Ç­ÓÅé­Ì¦X§@µÛ¡A¥L­ÌÅý¤@¤Á¦ÛµM¹L¥h¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸gªv¡¤F¦Û¤v¡C©Ò¦³ªº¤H³£¯à³o»ò°µ¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A«H¥ô©M«H¥õ¬O§A©Ò»Ý­nªº¤@¤Á¡C¦]¬°¤Û¶H¤w¸g±Ð¾É§A­Ì¤Óªø®É¶¡¡A±Ð¾É§A­Ì¤£­n¥h¬Û«H¡A±Ð¾É§A­Ì¤£­n¦³«H¥õ¡A«Ü¦h¤H¤´µM¦b©T°õ¦a¿í¦uµÛ³o¨Ç±Ð¾É¡C·í³o¨Ç¤Û¶H³u¥h§a¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C¦]¬°¹ê»Ú¤W¥u­n§A¬Û«H¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¡C±q¸TÀD¤¤¨«¥X¨Ó§a¡A¨Ó»â¨ú§AÀ³¦³ªº¦b§Ú­Ì¨­Ã䪺¦ì¸m§a¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì¤]¬O§Ú­Ì¡C

Many believe the angelic realms to have the powers of superheroes yet defy that within themselves. ALL ARE ONE dear ones; YOU have immensepower yet many are still blind to it. TAKE CHARGE of the human life experiencedear ones, many realms can guide and support but NONE can take charge of whatis YOUrs. Do you understand our analogy dear ones? Do you understand our words?YOU are in charge of YOU.

«Ü¦h¤H¬Û«H¤Ñ¨Ï»â°ì¦³¶W¤Hªº¤O¶q¡AµM¦Ó¥L­Ì©Úµ´¬Û«H¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤]¦³¬Û¦Pªº¤O¶q¡C©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¬O¤@Å骺¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C§A­Ì¦³¥¨¤jªº¯à¶q¡AµM¦Ó§A­Ì¹ï¦¹µø¦Ó¤£¨£¡C¨Ó¥D¾É§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡§a¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A«Ü¦h»â°ì¥i¥H¤Þ¾É¨Ã¤ä«ù§A­Ì¡A¦ý¬O¨S¦³¤H¯à´x±±¥»¨Ó´NÄÝ©ó§AªºªF¦è¡C§A­Ì¯à©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ìªº¤ÀªR»ò¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡H§A­Ì²z¸Ñ§Ú­Ìªº¸Ü»ò¡H¥¼¨ÓªºÆ_°Í´x´¤¦b§A­Ì¦Û¤v¤â¤¤¡C

Ask to blend energies with us when YOU need to dear onesand we will answer the call to blend for ALL ARE ONE. Experiment with who YOUare, for so long YOU have been blinded to the gift that YOU are, unwrap it dearones and FEEL who YOU are. For we have waited aeons to greet YOU and now thetime is nearly here.

·í§A­Ì»Ý­nªº®É­Ô¡A½Ð¨D©M§Ú­Ìªº¯à¶q©M¬°¤@Åé§a¡A§Ú­Ì·|¬ÛÀ³§Aªº½Ð¨D¡A¦]¬°§Ú­Ì³£¬O¤@Å骺¡C¥h±´¯Á§A¨ì©³¬O½Ö¡A¦]¬°§A­Ì¤w¸g¤Óªø®É¶¡³Q³Q­é¹ÜÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº¤O¶q¤F¡A¥h®i¶}¥¦­Ì§a¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¥h·P¨ü§A­Ì¦Û¤v§a¡C§Ú­Ìªá¤F¤W¸U¦~®É¶¡·Ç³Æ¼y¯¬³o­Ó®É¨è¡A²{¦b³o­Ó®É¨è´N¦b²´«e¤F¡C

We are the high council of orion and we come to guide andsupport ALL as they move through this transition phase. It is coming to an enddear ones and the new unfolds at YOUr feet. Look closely and YOU will see thepath illuminated, for it is illuminated by the light that shines from YOUrheart. YOU are that LIGHT dear ones. Step into the brilliance that is YOU. ALLARE ONE.

§Ú­Ì¬OÂy¤á®y³Ì°ªÄ³·|¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³o¸Ì¤Þ¾É§A­Ì¡A¤ä«ù§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¤H¨«¹L³o­ÓÂàÅܪº¹Lµ{¡C¤@¤Á´N­nµ²§ô¡A·sªº¥@¬É¥¿¦b§A­Ì¸}¤Uºì©ñ¡C¾aªñ¤@¨B¬Ý§a¡A§A±N·|µo²{¹D¸ô¤w¸gÂI¿U¡A¦]¬°¥¦¬O³Q§A¤ß¤¤ªº¤õµKÂI¿Uªº¡C§A´N¬O¨º¹D¥ú¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C½ñ¤J¨º¥»À³¸ÓÄÝ©ó§Aªº¥ú½÷§a¡C©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á¥»¬O¤@Åé¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 10¤ë28¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - October 28, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë28¤é«H®§

As you are fond of saying "things are hotting up" and the signs are there for all to see. The old paradigm is breaking up before your very eyes, and those still trying to maintain it are in fear of the consequences. People power is showing up all over the world, and growing stronger all of the time. It is not just a passing phase but one built upon the intent to bring change in, and force out that which no longer serves your needs. It is working because it is carried forward by the immense Light being attracted to Earth. Your time has come Dear Ones, when your visions of the new are rapidly manifesting, and already exist in the higher dimensions. It remains only for the Light levels to rise a little further and nothing can delay or stop the changes. With the expected energy surge with the coming of 11.11.11 there will definitely be an upliftment, and it remains to be seen how far it goes.

§A­Ì¸g±`»¡¡§¨Æ±¡¥Õ¼ö¤Æ¤F¡¨¡A²{¦b³o¨Ç迹¶H¨ì³B¥i¨£¡Cªº½d¨Ò´N¦b§A­Ìªº²´«e±YÃa¡A¨º¨Ç¨Ì¹Á¸Õºû«ù¥¦ªº¤H¸¨¤J¤F®£Äߪºµ²ªG¤¤¡C¤H¥Á¥¿¦b¦V¥þ¥@¬É®i²{¦Û¤vªº¤O¶q¡A¨C®É¨C¨è³£¦b¤£Â_ªº¦¨ªø¡C³o´N¤£¶È¥u¬O¤@­Óµu¼È¹L´ç´Á¤F¡A¦Ó¬O¥L­Ì­n±a¨ÓÂàÅܪº·N¹Ï¡A«Ê±þ©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¤£¦AªA°È§A­Ì»Ý¨Dªº¨Æª«¡C¥¦¦]爲©ÒÄâ±aªº¤£Â_§e²{ªº§l¤Þ¨ì¦a²y¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤O¶q¦ÓÄ~Äò¤u§@µÛ¡C§A­Ìªº®É¥N¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¤F¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì¹ï©ó·sµø¨¤ªº®i²{¥¿¦b§Ö³tÅã²{¥X¨Ó¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g¦s¦b©ó§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¤F¡C¶È¶È»Ý­n³o¡i¸t¥ú¡jªº¤O¶q¦A´£°ª±o§ó¦h¤@ÂI¡A¨Ã¥B¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£µLªk©µ¿ð©ÎªÌªý¤î³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡CÀHµÛ³o´Á«Ýªº¯à¶q¤j¼é±NÀHµÛ11-11-11¨ÓÁ{¡A³o±N²@µLºÃ°Ý¦¨爲¤@­Ó´£¤Éªº¤O¶q¡A¥u«Ý´¦¾å¥¦¤w¨«±o¦h»·¡C

What is happening in your world is causing confusion, because it threatens to seriously disrupt peoples lives. Yet those of you who know it is necessary to sweep away the old, are able to be a balancing energy to avoid utter chaos. You are needed more than ever and indeed many of you came to the Earth for that very purpose. Lightworkers all have their own roles to fulfill and should by now be aware as to what they are. Some are simply to be beacons of Light, whilst others are healers, or active for causes that spread the Light. If you have not yet found your vocation, spread love and joy wherever you go and help lift people up. Beyond that be assured that once the plan for your future is revealed, many opportunities to serve will come up.

¦b§A­Ì¥@¬Éµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¥¿¾É­PµÛ§x´b¡A¦]爲¥¦ªº«Â¯ÙÄY­«¯}Ãa¤H¥Áªº¥Í¬¡¡C¤£¹L§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤Hª¾¹D¡A²M²z³oªº¤@¤Á³o¬O»Ý­nªº¡A¨Ã¥B¯à°÷¦¨爲¤@ºØ¥­¿Åªº¯à¶q¨ÓÁקK¹ý©³ªº²V¶Ã¡C§A­Ì²{¦b¤ñ°_¹L¥h¥ô¦ó®É­Ô³£³Q§ó¥[ªº»Ý­nµÛ¡A¨ä¹ê§A­Ì³\¦h¤H³£¬O±aµÛ³o­Ó«D±`ªº¥Øªº¦Ó¨Ó¨ì¦a²yªº¡C¡i¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡j­Ì³£¦³µÛ¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº¨¤¦â¨Ó¼i¦æ¡A¨Ã¥B²{¦b³£«D±`ªº²M·¡¥L­Ì¨ì©³¬O½Ö¤F¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¶È¶È»Ý­n²³æªº¦¨爲³o¡i¥úªº¿O¶ð¡j¡A¦P®É¨ä¥L¤H¦¨爲¤FªvÀøªÌ¡A©ÎªÌ¥H¦Û¤vªº¦æ爲¨ÓÂX®i³o¡i¸t¥ú¤§¤O¡j¡C¦pªG§A­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¤Ñ©R¡A¨º麽´NÂX®i³o¥÷¡i·R»P³ß®®ªº¤O¶q¡j¨ì§A©Ò¨ìªº¥ô¦ó¦a¤è¡AÀ°§U´£¤É¤H­Ì¡C¶W¶V³o¨Ç¡A½Ð¬Û«H¥u­n­p¹º¤¤§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó³Q´¦¥Ü¤F¡A³\¦hªA°Èªº¾÷·|±NÀH¤§¦Ó¨Ó¡C

Time continues to speed up and it is unbelievable to many that you are nearing the close of this year already. That is of course welcome as the next two months are going to be quite exceptional. Something that would not be noticed yet, is because of the higher vibrations the aging process is slowing down. Eventually it will stop, and once you have crystalline cells the whole process can be reversed through the power of thought. The new cells will have a greater degree of consciousness than previously, and re-act to thought more quickly. Already in your Astral levels that souls pass on to after death, they have sufficient power to present themselves to you as they wish to be seen. This is clearly useful when newly arriving souls meet with others who passed over many, many years before them. In this respect when you ascend you are not really going to experience something that is completely new to you.

®É¶¡¦bÄ~Äò¥[³t¡A¹ï«Ü¦h¤HÃø¥H¸m«Hªº¬O§A­Ì¤w¸g±µªñ¤µ¦~ªºµ²§ô¤F¡C·íµM¡A¦b±µ¤U¨Óªº2­Ó¤ëùرN·|¬O«D±`¯S®íªº¡C¤@¨Ç¨Æ±¡²{¦bÁÙ¥¼³Qª`·N¨ì¡A¦]爲³o§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¡A¦Ñ¤Æªº³t«×¦b¤£Â_´î§C¡C³Ì²×¥¦±N°±¤î¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì¾Ö¦³¤F¤ô´¹²Ó­Mµ²ºc¡A¾ã­Ó¹Lµ{´N¯à°÷³q¹L«äºûªº¤O¶q¨Ó½Âà¡C·sªº²Ó­M±N¤ñ¹L¥h¾Ö¦³§ó¦hªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A§ó§Öªº¤ÏÀ³«äºûªº¤O¶q¡C¦Ó¥B¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¹L¥@¨ì¬P¥ú¼h­±ªºÆF»î¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g±o¨ì¨¬°÷ªº¤O¶q¦b§A­Ìªº­±«e®i²{¦Û¤v¡A¥u­n¥L­ÌÄ@·N³Q¬Ý¨ì¡C·í·s¨ì¨ÓªºÆF»î¹J¨£¨ì«Ü¦h¦~¥H«e´N¹L¥@ªº¿Ë¤H»P¥L­Ì·|­±¡A³o¬O«D±`¦³À°§Uªº¡C¦b³o­Ó¤è­±¡A·í§A­Ì´­¤É¤F§A­Ì¤]¨Ã¤£·|ÅéÅç¨ì¹ï§A¨Ó»¡±q¥¼±µÄ²¹Lªº¬Y¨Ç¨Æ±¡¡C

Many things that you are used to now will no longer apply once you ascend, and perhaps the most far reaching will be where food is concerned. No longer will great tracts of land be used for farming, and at one stage food replicators will be used until you can "think" into being whatever you require. There will be no necessity to rape or violate the Earth for the production of food or for fossil fuels. It will be restored to its original pristine condition and you will become the Guardians of the Earth. Neither will it be a dumping ground for all of your waste, as whatever is not used will be treated or changed to serve other purposes. Pollution will be unheard of as no processes will produce any.

²{¦b¡A³\¦h§A­Ì¤w¸g¼ô±xªº¨Æª«±N¤£¦A²Å¦X§A­Ì´­¤É¤§«áªº²{¹ê¡A¤]³\³Ì²`»·ªº²ö¹L©ó­¹ª«ªº°ÝÃD¤F¡C¤£¦A»Ý­n¤j­±¿nªº¤g¦a³Q¥Î¨Ó¯Ñ§@¡A¦b¤@­Ó¶¥¬qªº®É­Ô¡A­¹ª«½Æ¨î¾÷±N³Q¨Ï¥Î¡Aª½¨ì§A­Ì¯à°÷³q¹L¡§·Qªk¡¨¨ÓÀò±o»Ý­nªº¤@¤Á¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G³o­Ó´N¬O¡m¬P»Ú°g¯è¡nùØ¥ø·~¸¹ùتº­¹ª«¨Ñµ¹¨t²Î¡A§¹¥þ³q¹L¹q¸£½Æ¨î¥X¨Ó¡AÀç¾i©M¨ý¹D»P­ì¨Óªº­¹ª«§¹¥þ¤@¼Ë¡^¡C¨Ã¥B¤]¤£¦A»Ý­n³q¹L±°¹Ü©ÎªÌ«I¥Ç¦a²y¥À¿Ë¨ÓÀò±o­¹ª«»PÄqª«¿U®Æªº¥Í産¤F¡C¦a²y¥À¿Ë±N«ì´_¨ì»·¥j³Ìªìªºª¬ºA¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N¦¨爲¦a²yªº¦uÅ@ªÌ¡C¤]¤£¦A·|¦³©U§£¶É­Ë³õ¦a¨Ó°ï©ñ§A­Ìªº¼o±óª«¡A¦]爲¤£½×¤°麽¤£¦A³Q¨Ï¥ÎªºªF¦è±N³Q¥[¤u©ÎªÌ§ï³y¥hªA°È¨ä¥Lªº¥Øªº¡C¦¾¬V°ÝÃD±NÅܱo»D©Ò¥¼»D¡A¦]爲¤£¦A·|産¥Í¥ô¦óÃþ¦üªºªF¦è¡C

Bit by bit, you are learning about the new Earth, and how it will change your lives. You will realize that your old ways were rather crude, and not helped by the drive for profit. In the future all will have everything they need and money will not come into it. You will all work with one another, for the good of all, and no soul will carry the lower vibrations as they cannot exist in the higher realms. So the mentality and desire to profit by taking from others, will not exist at those levels of consciousness. In your industrial and mechanized age noise is clearly a real problem, leading to illness through stress. That again will not be a problem in the higher dimension, as production where necessary will involve totally different methods that are noiseless. Much will be "thought" into being and sometimes involve groups of people, whose combined power will be so much greater.

¤@ÂI¤S¤@ÂI¡A§A­Ì¦b¤£Â_¾Ç²ß·s¦a²yªº¼Ë»ª¡A¥H¤Î¥¦·|¦p¦óªº§ïÅܧA­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡C§A­Ì±N©ú¥Õ¦³ªº¤è¦¡¬O²ÊÁWªº¡A³q¹L§Q¯qÅX¨Ï¦Ó±o¨ìªº°Ê¤O¬O¨S¦³À°§Uªº¡C¦b¥¼¨Ó¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£·|±o¨ì¥L­Ì»Ý­nªº¤@¤Á¡Aª÷¿ú±N¤£¦A»Ý­n°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡C§A­Ì±N¤¬¬Û¦X§@¡A爲¤F¾ã­Ó¤HÃþªº§Q¯q¡A¨Ã¥B¨S¦³ÆF»î·|Äâ±a¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç§C¯Å®¶°ÊµLªk¦s¦b©ó§ó°ªªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¡C¦]¦¹¡A¤ßºA©MÄ@±æ±N±q¦Ò¼{¥L¤H¶}©l¡A¤£¦A¦s¦b¨º¨Ç¦Û¨pªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¤u·~»P¾÷±ñ¤Æ®É¥N¡A¾¸­µ¬O¤@­ÓÄY­«ªº°ÝÃD¡A³q¹LÀ£¤O¦Ó¾É­P¤F¯e¯f¡C¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡A³o¤]±N¤£¦A¬O°ÝÃD¡A¦]爲¥Í産©Ò»Ýªº¤@¤Á±N§¹¥þªºÂàÅÜ¡A¨ä¤èªk±N¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó¾¸­µ¡C³\¦h±N³q¹L¡§·Qªk¡¨¦Ó¦¨«¬¡A¦³®É­Ô±NÁp¨t¸s衆¹ÎÅé¡A¥L­ÌÁp¦Xªº¤O¶q±N¾Ö¦³§ó¥¨¤jªº¤O¶q¡C

Anything that you are called upon to do at this time will be so worthwhile, when you reflect on the wonders that await you in the future. We mainly address those of you who are dedicated to Ascension, but as we have mentioned previously not everyone of a higher vibration desires to ascend. Some of you will be identified by your Space family, and find that you arranged to return with them to your home planet after your Earth journey was completed. Many different civilizations are waiting to benefit from your experiences, such are the magnificent achievements that you have made. Perhaps now you will understand why you are so important them, as not very soul will have entered duality or has necessarily desired to do so. You are indeed extra special souls with so much to offer to others.

¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¡A¥ô¦ó§A­Ì³Q¡]§Ú­Ì¡^­n¨D¥h°µªº¤@¤Á³£¬O¦p¦¹ªº­È±o¡A¥¦©Ò¤Ï¬M¥Xªº¬O¨º¨Ç¥¿¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ìªº¬ü¦n¥¼¨Ó¡C§Ú­Ì¥D­n±q¨Æ©ó§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç©^Ämµ¹´­¤É­p¹ºªº¤H¡A¦Ó¥B¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ì¦b¹L¥h¤w¸g´£¨ìªº¡A¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­Ó¾Ö¦³°ª®¶°Êªº¤HÄ@·N´­¤É¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H±N¥Ñ§A­Ìªº¡i¬P»Ú®a¤H¡jų§O¡A±N³Q¦w±Æ¦b§A­Ì¦a²y®Èµ{§¹¦¨¤§«á¦^Âk¨ì¥L­Ì¤¤¶¡¡C³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¤å©ú³£¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ±q§A­ÌªºÅéÅ礤¦¬Àò§Q¯q¡A³o¨Ç§A­Ì©Ò¹F¦¨ªº§»°¶§§ÄRªº¦¨´N¡C¤]³\²{¦b§A­Ì·|²z¸Ñ¡A爲¦ó§A­Ì¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¦p¦¹ªº­«­n¡A¦]爲¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­ÓÆF»î³£¯à¶i¤J¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬É©ÎªÌ¦³¥²­nªºÄ@±æ¨Ó³o麽°µ¡C§A¯uªº³£¬O¦p¦¹¯S®íªºÆF»î¡AÄâ±a³o¦p¦¹¦h¥i¥H©^Ämµ¹¨ä¥L¦s¦³ªºÄ_¶Q¸gÅç¡C

As the cycle closes, remember that you have all played out lives on both sides of duality, and they are seen as necessary experiences to enable you to balance both energies. You may have succeeded now, but do not allow your achievement to cloud your mind against the dark Ones. Have compassion, and bear in mind that they are still sparks of the Light and Love, and can fully make their way back to the Light. In fact because they have dropped lower than many other souls, they will in time make great Light Carriers. You cannot know their karma so make allowances for their roles in your present period of history.

¥Ñ©ó³o¦¸©P´Áªºµ²§ô¡A½Ð°O¦í§A­Ì¦b¥Í©Rªº¨âÃä¤G¤¸©ÊªºÅéÅç³£¦bµ²§ô¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦­Ì³£³Q§@爲¤F¥²­nªºÅéÅç¨Ó¤¹³\§A­Ì¥­¿Å¨âªÌªº¯à¶q¡C§A­Ì¤]³\²{¦b¤w¸g¦¨¥\¤F¡A¦ý¬O¤d¸U¤£­nÅý§A­Ìªº¦¨¥\»X½ª¤F²´·ú¦Óª¼¥Øªº¥h¹ï§Ü¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡C­n¦³¼¦¼§¤ß¡A½Ð°O¦í¥L­Ì¡]¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡^¨Ì¦³µÛ¯«©Ê¤§¥ú»P·R¡A¨Ã¥B§¹¥þ¥i¥H¥H¥L­Ìªº¤è¦¡¦^Âk¨ì³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤ñ³\¦h¨ä¥LÆF»î¶^¸¨ªº§ó²`¡A¥L­Ì±N¾A®Éªº¦¨爲¥úªº´C¤¶ªÌ¡C¦b§A­Ì·í«eªº¾ú¥v®É´Á¡A§A­Ì¤£¥i¯à¤F¸Ñ¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¦Û¨­ªº¡i·~¤O¡j¤~¾É­P¥L­Ì§êºtªº¨¤¦â¡C

Whilst you are not punished for your "sins" you do make reparations so that you fully understand the effect of them on other souls. This can be very deep and heart wrenching, but it is the only way to learn your lessons. You have all to some degree had such experiences, so now you can understand why it is essential you are non-judgmental where other souls are concerned. Do your best to be forgiving if you have been personally hurt, and please do not harbor the energies of hate as they will eat into your body and cause you illness. They will also hold you back from progressing, as you cannot take them with you into the higher dimensions.

¦P®É§A­Ì¤]¨Ã¤£¬O¦]爲¦Û¨­ªº¡§¸o´c¡¨¦Ó¾D¨üÃg»@¡A§A½T¹ê»Ý­n½ßÀv¡A¦nÅý§A§¹¥þªºÀ´±o¦Û¤v¹ï©ó¨ä¥LÆF»î³y¦¨ªº¶Ë®`¡C³o¥i¥H¬O«D±`²`¨Ã¥B¥O¤H¤ßµhªºÅéÅç¡A¦ý¬O³o¬O°ß¤@Åý§A­Ì¾Ç²ß¦Û¨­½Òµ{ªº¤èªk¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H±q¬Y¨Ç¨¤«×³£¦³¹L³oºØ¸g¾ú¡A©Ò¥H²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷À´±o¡A¹ï©ó¨ä¥LÆF»î¡i¤£¦s¦b§å§P¤ß¡j爲¦ó³o麽­«­n¡C¦b§A¾D¨ü¨ì­Ó¤H¶Ë®`ªº®É­Ô¡A¥H§A³Ì¤jªº¥i¯à¡i­ì½Ì¡j¡A¨Ã¥B½Ð¤d¸U¤£­nÃh¦³¡i¼¨«ëªº¯à¶q¡j¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì±N«I»k§Aªº¨­Åé¡A¾É­P§A¥Í¯f¡C¥¦­Ì¤]·|§â§A±q¦nªº¶iµ{¤¤©¹«á©ì¡A¦]爲§AµLªk±aµÛ¥¦­Ì¶i¤J¨ì§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and that will be enough lessons for one day, so focus on your Love and Light and all will be well.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦³¤@¤Ñ±N±o¨ì¨¬°÷½Òµ{ªºÅéÅç¡A©Ò¥H§â§A­Ìªººë¯«»EµJ¦b¡i·R»P¥ú¡j¤¤¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£·|¦n°_¨Ó¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

2011¦~10¤ë28¤é,¤]´N¬O­è­è¤w¹Lªº¬Q¤Ñ¡A¬Oº¿¶®¤é¾äªº¯u¥¿µ²§ô¤é¡C

§Ú²`ª¾¡A³o±ø¸ê°T§A­Ì«ÜÃø¬Û«H¡I

¦]¬°2012¦~12¤ë21¤é¬O¥V¤éÂà±ÊÂI¡A

©Ò¥H¤H­Ì§ó®e©ö§â¥¦¬Ý§@ÂàÅܪº®É¶¡¡F

¦Ó2011¦~10¤ë28¤é«Ü¤£°_²´¡A¦ý¥¦ªº½T¬O§A­Ì³Ð³y·s®É¥Nªº®É¶¡ÂI¡C

¡K¡K2011¦~10¤ë28¤é©M2012¦~12¤ë21¤é¤§¶¡¤j¬ù¦³400¤Ñ¡A

³o¤@¤j¬q®É¶¡¥i¥H¶i¦æ³\¦h³Ð³y¡C

¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤]¦b¥Î³o¬q®É¶¡¼vÅT·s¥@¬É¡C

¦]¬°¶Â·t²ÎªvªÌ¤]ª¾¹DÂàÅܵo¥Íªº¯u¥¿¤é´Á¡A

¥¦­Ì³q¹L´CÅéµo§G¤@­Óº¢«áªº¤é¤l¡A

³o¼Ë´N¥i¥H§Q¥Î³o400¨Ó¤Ñ³Ð³y¥¦­Ì·Q­nªº²{¹ê¡F

¦ÓÅý§A­Ì°£¤F·Fµ¥ÅܤƵo¥Í¤§¥~¡A¤°»ò³£°µ¤£¤F¡C

¡K¡K±µ¦¬³o±ø­«­n¸ê°T¡A¨Ã§â¥¦¶Ç¥X¥h¡C

§A­Ìªº¥ú¤u¡]¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡^§óÀ³³o¼Ë°µ¡A¦]¬°«Ø°_¦a²yªº·s¯à¶qºô¬O¥ú¤uªºÂ¾³d¡C

¥²¶·¤Î®É°µ¦n¡A§OÅý¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦³±o³xªº¾÷·|¡C

§A­Ìªº·R¤ß¼e¼s±j¤j¡A»·¶W¹L¶Â·t²ÎªvªÌªº¤O¶q¡C

±µ¤U¨Ó§A­Ì°¨¤W´N­n¨ì¹F11-11-11ªº³q¹D¡A

©ÎªÌ¡A¬Pªù.¥¦¥Nªí¤@­Ó¥þ²yı¿ô©M²Î¤@ªº¡§¦t©z®É¨è¡¨¡A

¥¦¥Nªí¤F§ó·sªº¥úªº±K½X¡A©ÎªÌ¦t©z±K½X¤w¸g¶i¤J¦a²yªº´¹Åéºô®æ¡C

±µ¨ü§ó·sªº±K½X±N·|¦A¦¸¥[³t¦a²y¦a²y¥þ®§¹ÏÀW²vªº§ó·s³t«×¡A

±q¦Ó¤¹³\³oÁû¬P²yÄ~Äò¨«¦b¦o¯«¸tªº¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡·NÃѪº¤ßªº®Èµ{¤¤¡A

©M²Ä¤Cºû«×ªº·NÃÑ­«·s³s±µ

(11/11/11 ²Ä¤Gªi¬Pªù¯à¶q & §ó·sDNA±K½X¤l(¤j¤Ñ¨Ï³Á§J)2011¦~10¤ë25¤é)

¥H¤U¬O§Ú¹ïSusan Lie³Õ¤h©MGeorgi Stankov³Õ¤h©M¤j¨¤¬P¤H³Ì·s³qÆF

¦³Ãö11.11.11¬Pªù©M´­¤ÉªºÁ`µ²©M½Ķ¡C

¤º®e¯u°²©Ê§¹¥þ¥Ñ§A­Ó¤H¿ë§O¡C

11-11-11¬Pªù©M´­¤É ´­¤É¶¤¨ä¹ê¤À¬°¨â¶¤¡G

¬Pªù¤J¤f¶}±ÒªÌ©M²Ä¤@§å¤W¤Éªº¬P»ÚºØ¤l¡C

¶}ªù¤HªºÂ¾³d¬O¥´¶}©M«O«ù±q3ºûªÅ¶¡¦a²y¨ì5ºûªÅ¶¡¦a²y¬Pªù¤J¤f¡C

¥L­Ì¦b«Üªø®É¶¡¤§«e¤w¸g¶}©l¶i¦æ¤F¥ú¤§¨­Åé¶i¤Æ¡A

©Ò¥H¤~¦³¯à¤O¥i¥H¶}±Ò¬Pªù¡C

·í¥L­Ì¦b11-11-11°e¨«²Ä¤@§å¤W¤Éªº¬P»ÚºØ¤l¤§«á¡A

¥L­Ì¨ä¤¤¦³«Ü¦h¤H·|¦A¦¸¦^¨ì3ºûªÅ¶¡¦a²y¡AÄ~Äò«Ý©R

À°§U§ó¦h¤H¦b2012¦~12¤ë¤§«e¤W¤É¨ì5ºûªÅ¶¡¡C

²Ä¤@§å¤W¤É«áªº¬P»ÚºØ¤l·|¯d¦b5ºûªÅ¶¡¦a²yÀ°§U¶}©l°ò¦«Ø³]¡A

«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¥H·R¡A©M¿Ó©M¥ú©ú¬°°ò¦ªº·s¤å©ú¨î«×¡C

·íµM¡A¨ä¤¤§Ú­Ì±o¨ì³\³\¦h¦h¨ä¥L¤å©úªºÀ°§U¡C

³o¼Ë¡A·í§ó¦h¤H³°Äò³°Äò´­¤É¨ì5ºûªÅ¶¡«á¡A¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì·s¤å©úªºµo®i¡C

·í§AÄ@·N¾\Ū³o¨Ç¤å¦r¡A³o¨Ç¸ê°T®É¡A¨ä¹ê¥i¥H»¡©ú§AªºÆF»î¬O·Ç³Æ¤W¤É¡A©Ò¥H½Ð°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C

¨ä¹ê¡A´­¤É¦b¬YºØµ{«×¤W¦Ó¨¥¤w¸g¶}©l¤F¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¥i¥Hªý¤î¡C

½Ð¤£­n³Q¥ô¦ó­t­±¸ê°T°g´b¡A­n°í«H¦Û¤vªº«H©À¡C

·í§A½ñ¤J¬Pªùªº¨º¤@Àþ¶¡¡A§A·|µo²{³oºØ·Pı¬O§A±q¨Ó¤£´¿¸g¾ú¹Lªº¡C

¦b¶i¤J5ºûªÅ¶¡¤§«á¡A§Aªº­Ó¤H¯à¶q·|¤ñ²{¦b¤j¤@¦Ê¸U­¿¡C

³o¼Ë¡A§A­Ó¤Hªº¯à¶q¨t²Î³£·|³Q±Ò°Ê¡C

¦P®É¡A§AªºMultidimensional Operating System ¡]MOS¡^¡]¦hºûªÅ¶¡·NÃÑ¡^¤]·|³Q±Ò°Ê¡C

¥t¥~¡A§A¤]·|¥ß¨è°O°_¦Û¤vÆF»î¥H«e©Ò¾Çªº¨º¨Ç¦h½n«×ªÅ¶¡ª¾ÃÑ©M¦t©z¯u²z¡C

¤U­±¬ODr. Stankov©M¤j¨¤¬P¤H±Ðªº´­¤É¤èªk¡G¡]«D±`­«­n¡^

1. ±q§A«ä·Q©M¨­Åé¤W²M°£±¼¤@¤Á¥H®£Ä߬°°ò¦ªº²ß©Ê¡C¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¬O¡A¤ß¤¤¥Rº¡µL±ø¥óªº·R¡C

2. »{ÃѨì¤HÃþ¥»¨­¬O«D±`¤F¤£°_ªº¦hºû«×¦s¦b¥Í©RÅé¡C

3. §A¥²¶·°í«H§A¦Û¤v¦b³o3ºûªÅ¶¡¦a²y¤Wªº¥ô°È¤w¸g¦¨¥\§¹¦¨¡A¨Ã¥B°í«H¦Û¤v±N·|½ñ¤J´­¤Éªº¶¤¥î¤¤¡A¦¨¬°·s¤HÃþ¡C

4. ¦pªG§A¾á¤ß¤£ª¾¹D«ç¼Ë¯à¥´¶}¬Pªù¤J¤f¡A§¹¥þ¨S¦³Ãö«Y¡A¦]¬°¦³¤H·|À°§U¥´¶}¡A¦Ó¥B¬Pªùªº¼Æ¶q¤]·|°÷¦h¡C§A­n°µªº¬O¡A°í«H¦Û¤v¯à´­¤É©M­n´­¤É¡I

¦pªG§A°Ý§Ú¡A11-11-11¤@©w·|µo¥Í§A©Ò»¡ªº¨Æ±¡¶Ü¡H

§Ú¤]¤£ª¾¹D¡A§Ú¤]«D±`«D±`«D±`´Á«Ý¡C

¦ý¬O¡A§Úªº¤º¤ß¬O°í«H·|µo¥Íªº¡A¦Ó¥B¤@©w¤@©w·|µo¥Í¡C

¤£ºÞ¬O¦b11-11-11¤]¦n¡AÁÙ¬O¥¼¨Ó¤]¦n¡A

­n§ïÅܤHÃþ²{ª¬¡A²M°£±¼¤@¤Á¥H®£Ä߬°°ò¦ªº²ß©Ê¡A¤ß¤¤¥Rº¡µL±ø¥óªº·R¡C

ÁÙ¦³·NÃѨì§Ú­Ì¤HÃþ¦Û¤v¬O¦hºû«×¦s¦bÅé¡C

³o3¨BÆJ¬OµL½×¦p¦ó³£­n¸ó¥X©M¹ê½îªº¡I

¦b¦¹¡A½Ð©M§Ú¤@¼ËÀqÀq¦a©Î¤jÁn¦a³Û¥X: §Ú°í«H,§Ú­n´­¤É¡I

¥H¤U¬O®Ú¾ÚDr. Georgi Stankov 12¦~ªº¿Ë¨­ÅéÅç©Ò¼g¡A

§Æ±æ¯àÀ°§U¤j®a¦b2012¦~¤§«e§¹¦¨¥ú¤§¨­Åé¶i¤Æ¡A¥H¤U«K¥HLBP§@¬°Â²ºÙ¡C

¥»¤å¥i¥H¦^µª«Ü¦hºÃ°ÝÃö©ó¦p¦ó¤W¤É¨ì5ºûªÅ¶¡¡C

LBPªº¹Lµ{¬O¤@­Ó«Üº©ªøªº¹Lµ{¡A

¨ä¤¤¨C·í§A¶}¤@­Ó¯ß½ü¡A³£·|¬ÛÀ³¦ñÀHµÛ¯f¯g¡C

·íµM¡A³o¨Ç¯f¯g¤£¬O¨C­Ó¤H¤@©w·|¦³¡A¤]¥u¬O¦]¤H¦Óij¡C

¨º»ò§Ú­Ì´N½Í¤@¤U°ò¥»¹Lµ{¡G

1. ²Ä¤@¨B¡A¤]¬O³Ì­«­nªº´N¬O©ñ¤U¦Û§Ú¡A©ñ¤U§Ú°õ¡C³o¤@¨B¨ä¹ê«D±`®e©ö¡A

¥u¬O¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì²ßºD¦b3ºû¤Û¬Û¥@¬É¥Í¦sªº¤H­Ì¦Ó¨¥¡A«o«ÜÃø¡A

¦]¬°§Ú­Ì¨C¤Ñ­±¹ïªº³£¬O¥H§CÀW²v©M®£·W©Ò«Ø¥ß°_¨Óªº¥Í¬¡©M¤u§@¨t²Î¡A

³o§¹¥þ¬O©MLBP­I¹D¦Ó¹£¡I

¥u¦³©M°ª§Ú¶i¦æ¤¬°Ê¡A§A¤~¯à¬Ýªº§ó»·¡AÁA¸Ñ§ó¦h¡A·NÃѨì¦Û¤vªº¨Ï©R©M¥Øªº¡C

·í§Aªº·Qªk©M¦æ¬°»P§AªºÆF»î¬Û¹ïªº¸Ü¡A¨º»ò§A·|¾D¨ü«D±`¦hªºµh­W¡A

ª½¨ì¦³¤@¤Ñ§A¯à©M§AªºÆF»î§¹¥þ¿i¦X¡C

©Ò¦³ªº¾Ôª§¡A´Û¶B¡Aµ¥³£¬O¥Ñ©ó¤G¦¸­ì©Êªº¦Û§Ú¤º¤ß¤£¥­¿Å¦Ó¾É­Pªº¡C

·í§AªºÆF»î¶}©l²{§Î©ó¦a²y¤W«á¡A

§Aº¥º¥¦a§Ñ°O¤F¦Û¤v¬O½Ö¡Aº¥º¥¦aÀHªi³v¬y¡A¬°¥Í¦s©M¥Í¬¡¾Ä°«¡A

¤]º¥º¥¦a¥¢¥h¤F©M¦Û§Ú¤º¤ß¥­¿Åªº¯à¤O¡C

³o´N¬O§C¼h¦¸ÆF»îªºµo®i¡A¤]¬O§Ú­ÌªÀ·|²{ª¬¡C

«Ü¦h¤HÛC¼}¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¯à©M¤£¦Pªº·NÃѱµÄ²¡A

¨ä¹ê§A¤]¥i¥H¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£¥i¥H¡A

¥u­n§A¯à¥R¤À«H¥ô§AÆF»îªº¦s¦b¡A

©ñ¤U§Ú°õ¡A¬ÈÄß©MÃhºÃ¡C

2. ²Ä¤G¨B¡A¥´¶}²Ä¥|­Ó¯ß½ü¡A§Y¤ß½ü¡C

¦¹½ü¦b¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¨­¤W³£¬O«Ê³¬ªº¡A

©Ò¥H§A­Ì¤£ª¾¹D¤°»ò¬OµL±ø¥óªº·R¡A

¤ß½ü«Ê³¬ªº¦n³B¬O¡A§A¤£·|¸g¾ú¹³«Ü¦h¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ·|¸g¾ú¨ìªº³\¦hºë¯«·P±¡¡C

¥i¬O¡A¦pªG§Aªº¤ß½ü«Ê³¬¡A§A±N«Ü¥i¯à¤£¯à¤W¤É¡C

·í¦b¤ß½ü³Q¶}±Ò¤§ªì¡A§A·|¸g¾ú«Ü¦h¬ÈÄß¡C

³o¬O¨S¦³¿ìªkªº¨Æ±¡¡A

¦]¬°³o¨Ç¬ÈÄß±q¤@¶}©l¡A´N³QAnunnaki©MReptilian½s½X¨ì§Ú­ÌªºDNA¤¤¡C

·íµM¡A³o¨Ç³£·|¹L¥h¡A·í§A¥R¤À¥´¶}§Aªº¤ß½ü«á¡C

·í§Aªº¤ß½ü¥´¶}¤§«á¡A§A·|ı±o·R¥Rº¡§A¾ã­Ó¨­Åé¡C

±µµÛ¡A§Ú­n¸ÑÄÀ¦p¦ó±qÁ{§É¨¤«×¿ë§O¬O§_¥´¶}¤ß½ü¡C

¤ß½ü¬O³s±µ¯Ý¸¢ªº¡A·í¤ß½ü¥´¶}®É¡A¥i¯à·|¦ñÀH¬Û¹ïªº¯Ýµh¡A²¿®§¡A¤ä®ðºÞª¢©MªÍª¢¡A

ÄY­«ªº¥i¯à·|¦³¤ß«ß¤£»ôªº¯gª¬¡C

¥´¶}¤ß½ü¹ï©óLBP¬O«D±`­«­nªº¤@¥ó¨Æ¡A

¦ý¥i±¤ªº¬O«Ü¦hÆF©Ê¾É®v³£¨S¦³±j½Õ³o¤@ÂI¡C

3. ²Ä¤T¨B¡A¦pªG§A¤w¸g¥´¶}¤F²Ä4½ü¡A¤ß½ü¡A«á¡A

§A¥i¥H¦Ò¼{Ä~Äò¥´¶}§ó°ªªº²Ä6½ü©M²Ä7½ü¡C

²Ä6½ü¬O²Ä¤T²´½ü¡A

§Y§AªºªQªGÅé©Ò¦b³B¡C

²Ä7½ü¬O³»½ü¡A§Y§A©M¸Uª«¦X¤@ªº¦a¤è¡C

¦b¤HÅ餺¡A³Ì¤U­±ªº3­Ó¯ß½ü¬O®ü©³½ü¡A¥Í´Þ½ü©MÂÀ½ü¡C

³o3­Ó¯ß½ü¥D­n¬O«Ø¥ß¦bfear¤Wªº¡A

¦b¤j¦h¼Æ¦~»´ªºÆF»î¤¤¡A³o3­Ó¯ß½ü¤w¸g³Q¥´¶}¡C

·í¯à¶q¶i¤J§AÅ餺¡A

¬O³Ì¤U­±ªº3­Ó¯ß½ü¥e¥D¾É¦a¦ì¡AÁÙ¬O³Ì¤W­±ªº2­Ó¯ß½ü¥e¥D¾É¦a¦ì¡A

³o¨ú¨M©ó§AªºÆF»î¡A¤]¬Osoul contract¡C

¥D¾Éªº¤À°t¯à¶qªº70¢H¡A¥t¤@­Ó¤À°t¯à¶qªº30¢H¡C

¤§©Ò¥H¡A§Ú­Ì­ì¥»À³¸Ó³£¶}³qªº¤HÅé¯ß½ü«o«Ê³¬µÛ¡A

¬O¦]¬°³o¼Ë¡A¯àÅý§Ú­Ì¾AÀ³¦b3ºûªÅ¶¡¤Wªº¤Ûı¡A

¤£¹L²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¿ô¤F¡I

·í§A§V¤O­×¦æ¥´¶}¤F³o¨Ç¯ß½ü«á¡A²@µLºÃ°Ý§A±N·|¤W¤É¤J5ºûªÅ¶¡¡C

·íµM¡A³o¨Ã¤£·N¨ýµÛ§Aªº¥ú¤§¨­Åé¤w¸g§¹¦¨¡C

­×¦æ¨S¦³¬É­­¡C

¦pªG§Ú­Ì¥Î¼Æ¦ì¨Ó¿Å¶q®¶°ÊÀW²vªº¸Ü¡A144¡Ðgrid¬O¦t©z¼Ð·Ç¡C

¦b11.11.11¡A¦a²y»\¨È¹ï©ó´£¤É¨ì144¡Ðgrid ªº®¶°ÊÀW²v·|§¹¦¨93¢H¥ª¥k¡C

³o±N¨¬°÷Åý²Ä¤@§å¤H´­¤É¨ì5ºûªÅ¶¡¡C

¦b12.12.12¡A¦a²y»\¨È·|¥þ³¡§¹¦¨¦oªº144¡Ðgridªº®¶°ÊÀW²v¡A

©¡®É¤j¶qªº¤HÃþ±N·|´£¤É¨ì5ºûªÅ¶¡¡C

³Ì«á¡A§ÚÁÙ¬O­n±j½Õ¤@ÂI¡G

§A¡A¤£¯à¨M©w¬O§_­n¥ú¤§¨­Å骺¶i¤Æ¡A¥u¦³§AªºÆF»î¤~¯à¨M©w¡A

§AªºÆF»î¦b¶i¤J§AÅ餺®É¦­¦³¤@¥÷¸Ô²Óªº¦X¦P¡C¨º§A«ç»ò¯àª¾¹D¡H

«Ü²³æ¡A¥u­n¸òµÛ§Aªº¤ß¡C

·í§A¦³¿³½ì¾\Ū§¹³o¨Ç¤å¦r®É¡A¨ä¹ê¤w¸g¥i¥H»¡©ú§AªºÆF»î§i¶D§A¡A

§AÀ³¸Ó¶i¦æ¥ú¤§¨­Å骺¶i¤Æ¹Lµ{

¡i¤j¤Ñ¨Ï³Á§J¡j ²Ä¤Gªi¬Pªù¯à¶q & §ó·sªº±K½X¤l
11/11/11 The Second Triple Stargate & The Codes of Renewal
The New Earth Energie
Monday, 24 October, 2011 (posted 25 October, 2011)

11/11/11 ²Ä¤Gªi¬Pªù¯à¶q& §ó·sªº±K½X¤l
·sªº¦a²y¯à¶q
2011¦~10¤ë25¤é

Beloved family of Light, this is a great moment in theTransformation of Planet Earth and the establishment of the New Earth and theGolden Age of Peace and Love. You have reached the Time Portal, or Stargate,that is called 11/11/11, on the 11th of November 2011. It represents a"Cosmic Moment" of Global Awakening and Unity, and the Moment whenthe "Light Codes" or "Cosmic Codes" of Renewal are receivedinto the Crystalline grids of the Earth. The Reception of the Codes of Renewalwill again accelerate the frequencies of the Earth Hologram, allowing forReconnection with the Seventh Dimension of Consciousness, as the Planetcontinues on her Journey into the Divine Heart of Multi-DimensionalConsciousness.

¿Ë·Rªº¥úªº®a¤H­Ì¡A³o¬O¤@­Ó­«­nªº®É¨è¡C¦a²y¥¿¦bµo¥ÍÅܤơA·sªº¦a²y©M¥Rº¡·R©M©M¥­ªº¶Àª÷®É¥N¥¿¦b¨ÓÁ{¡C§A­Ì°¨¤W´N­n¨ì¹F11/11/11ªº³q¹D¡A©ÎªÌ¡A¬Pªù.¥¦¥Nªí¤@­Ó¥þ²yı¿ô©M²Î¤@ªº¡§¦t©z®É¨è¡¨¡A¥¦¥Nªí¤F§ó·sªº¥úªº±K½X¡A©ÎªÌ¦t©z±K½X¤w¸g¶i¤J¦a²yªº´¹Åéºô®æ¡C±µ¨ü§ó·sªº±K½X±N·|¦A¦¸¥[³t¦a²y¦a²y¥þ®§¹ÏÀW²vªº§ó·s³t«×¡A±q¦Ó¤¹³\³oÁû¬P²yÄ~Äò¨«¦b¦o¯«¸tªº¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡·NÃѪº¤ßªº®Èµ{¤¤¡A©M²Ä¤Cºû«×ªº·NÃÑ­«·s³s±µ¡C

It is indeed a Moment of Joy and Celebration. You are onyour way "Home"...both Individually and as a Planetary Civilization.The Great Awakening is under way! Those of you who are ready are stepping intoyour New Earth Soul Purpose and becoming the Multi-Dimensional wayshowers forHumanity. As Earth settles into the Fifth Dimensional Holographic Matrix of theNew Earth, Humanity is learning how to express the Oneness and the UnityConsciousness of Interconnection that is the Essence of the Fifth Dimension.Daily, you are beginning to perceive that you are truly Planetary Citizens, OneFamily with common problems and issues. And, you are beginning to see that youcan only solve these problems by coming together in Peace and Love to create aNew Path forward.

³o¯uªº¬O¤@­Ó§Ö¼Ö¦ÓÅw¼yªº®É¨è¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b¦^®a¤F¸ô¤W¡A¤£ºÞ¬O§@爲­ÓÅéÁÙ¬O§@爲¤@­Ó¬P²y¤å©ú¡C¤jı¿ô´N¦b²´«e¤F¡I¨º¨Ç¥¿¦b½ñ¤J¦a²y·sªºÆF»î®È¦æ¥Øªº¦a¤H¡A¥¿¦b爲¥þ¤HÃþ¨«¦V¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº»â¯è¤H¡C·í¦a²y³vº¥¦b²Ä¤­ºû«×¥þ®§¯x°}ªÅ¶¡¦w©w¤U¨Óªº¦P®É¡A¤HÃþ¥¿¦b¾Ç²ß¦p¦óªí¹F¡§¦X¤@¡¨©M¡§©M¿Óªº¥æ¬y·NÃÑ¡¨¡A³o¨Ç¹ï©ó²Ä¤­ºû«×ªÅ¶¡³£¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡C¨C¤Ñ¡A§A­Ì³£¦b¶i¤@¨B·P¨ü¨ì§A­Ì¬O³o­Ó¬P²yªº©~¥Á¡A¤@­Ó¥¿¦b­±¹ï¦@¦P°ÝÃD©M¬D¾Ôªº¦P¤@­Ó¤j®a®x¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b¶}©l¤F¸Ñ¨ì¥u¦³©M¿Ó©M·R¤~¬O³q©¹¯u¥¿¸Ñ¨M³o¨Ç°ÝÃDªº¹D¸ô¡C

Beloved Family of Light, we celebrate with you this GreatMoment of Transformation. At the end of 2010 we were overjoyed when the Earthmade her "Ascension" leap from the Old Third-dimensional Timeline andinto the New Fifth-dimensional Timeline. At that point, all the "EndTime" scenarios were rendered invalid as the Earth and all her Livingbeings aligned with the Reality of Re-Birth and the New Earth. Then, in Augustof 2011, at the time of the Lion's Gate, you took another Great Step forward asyou connected with the Sixth Dimension and the Flows of Abundance andMManifestation that will unlock the New Earth. Those of you who were readyanchored these energies into the "Rose Lines" of the Crystallinegrids, those energetic meridians that carry the Cosmic Christ Consciousnessfrom the Divine Heart into the Heart Grid of the Planet.

¿Ë·Rªº¥úªº®a®x¦¨­û­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì¤@°_¼y¯¬³oÂàÅܪº°¶¤j®É¨è¡C¦b2010¦~©³¦a²y©M§Ú­Ì´¿ªY³ß­Y¨g¦aªï±µ¤F¦o±qªº¡§¤TºûªÅ¶¡®É¶¡ªí¡¨¸ó¤J¡§·sªº¤­ºûªÅ¶¡®É¶¡ªí¡¨«D±`­«­nªº¤@¨B¡C¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¡A©Ò¦³«Å´­¡§¥@¬É¥½¤é¡¨ªº¸}¥»³£¸¨ªÅ¤F¡A¦]爲¦a²y©M¦o©Ò¦³ªº©~¥Á¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¤w¸g©M´N­n­«¥Íªº·s¦a²y³s±µ¦b¤F¤@°_¡C¦b¨º¤§«á¡A¦b2011¦~8¤ë¡A·à¤l®yªº¬Pªù¥´¶}¤F¡A§A­Ì¤S¦V²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ÁÚ¥X¤F­«­nªº¤@¨B¡A¦b¸ô³~ªº«e¤è¡A¬O°¨¤W´N­n¦V¤j®a´¦¶}ªº´IÄǦӬü½ü¬ü奂ªº·s¦a²y¡C§A­Ì¨º¨Ç¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n©M´¹Åéºô®æ¡§ª´ºÀ³q¹D¡¨[2]ªº¯à¶qÁp¨t¦b¤@°_ªº¤H­Ì¡A¨º¨Ç¯à¶qªº¸g½n½uÄâ¸üµÛ¨Ó¦Û¦t©z¤¤¤ß·O·Rªº·NÃѯà¶q¡A¨ì¹F¤F³oÁû¬P²y¤ßªººô®æ¡C

Now, at the 11/11/11, those of you who are entering intoMulti-Dimensional Consciousness as Wayshowers, will anchor the SeventhDimension, the Consciousness of the Ascended Masters of Light. You will becomenot only Masters of the Earth Plane reality, but you will integrate also theSpiritual Mastery and Wisdom that will prepare you for your New Roles asStewards and Guardians of the New Earth and Keepers of the New Earth reality.This connection will mean the "end" of "religion" as anorganized means of control, and the recognition finally of Individual SpiritualConnection with the Divine Heart. At the Seventh Dimension of Light, there is aClear Understanding of the Divine Light in all things and the Joy ofcelebrating the Divine Light and Heart in Ceremonies of Sacred Communion andLove.

²{¦b¦b11/11/11¡A¥¿¦b¶i¤J¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡·NÃѪº¡A§@爲»â¯è¤Hªº§A­Ì¡A±N­n©T©w²Ä¤Cºû«×¡A¨Ó¦Û´£¤É«áªº¥ú¤§¤j®v­Ìªº·NÃÑ¡C¨º­Ó®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì±N¤£¶È¬O¦a²yªí­±¡§¯u¹ê¡¨ªº¬}±xªÌ¡A§A­ÌÁÙ·|©M¡§ºë¯«¡¨©M¡§´¼¼z¡¨³s±µ爲¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡A±q¦Ó爲§A­Ì爲·sªº¨¤¦â- ¦a²y·sªº¯u¹êªººÞ²zªÌ©MÅ@½ÃªÌ¡A°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C³o­Ó·sªº³s±µ·N¨ýµÛ¶Ç²Î©v±Ð- §@爲¤@­Ó¦³²Õ´ªººÞ²z¾÷ºc- ªºµ²§ô¡F¥H¤Î¤H­Ì³Ì²×»{ÃѨì­ÓÅé©M¯«¸tªº¤ß¤§¶¡¤£¥i¤À³ÎªºÁp¨tªº¶}©l¡C¦b²Ä¤Cºû«×ªº¥ú¤¤¡A§A­Ì·|¹ï¦s¦b©ó©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¤¤ªº¯«¸tªº¥ú¦³²M´·ªº»{ÃÑ¡A¦P®É§A­Ì¤]·|¦b¼y¯¬¯«¸tªº·R¨ì¨Óªº¹Lµ{¤¤·P¨ü¨ìµL¤ñªºÅw¼Ö¡C

You will also become the Guides and Teachers for those whoare just beginning their Journey of Awakening and leaving the third-dimensionalmatrix for the Higher Awareness of Fifth-dimensional Planetary Mastery. Just asyou have worked to master the Skills of this New reality, so you will be calledto show others how to become Masters and to Remember Who They Are and to Walkin Empowerment and Love.

¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î¡AÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h­è¶}©lı¿ô®Èµ{ªº¤H¡A«Ü¦h­è­è¶}©l±q¤TºûªÅ¶¡¿ô¨Ó¡A·Ç³Æ½ñ¦V²Ä¤­ºû°ª¯Å·NÃÑ»{ÃѤ§¸ôªº¤H­Ì¡C§A­Ì·|Åܦ¨³o¨Çªº¤Hªº¦Ñ®v©M¤Þ¾ÉªÌ¡C´N¹³§A­Ì爲²z¸Ñ·sªº¯u¹ê´¿¸g°µ¥Xªº§V¤O¤@¼Ë¡A§A­Ì¤]³Q¥l³ê¡A¥h¦V¨ä¥L¤H®i¥Ü¡A§i¶D¥L­Ì¦p¦óı¿ô¡A¦p¦ó°O°_¨Ó¥L­Ì¬O½Ö¡A¥H¤Î¦p¦ó¦b·Rªº»â°ì¤¤ÁÚ¨B«e¦æ¡C

The Codes of Renewal

§ó·sªº½s½X

Beloved Ones, as you approach the 11/11/11 you are alreadybeginning to receive the Codes of Renewal. These are Light Codes that willactivater and energize the processes of Renewal on the Earth. The "Codesof Renewal" are Cosmic Light Information "packages" or downloadsthat carry the instructions from the Divine Heart for the Renewal of AllCreation at this New Cycle of Cosmic Birthing. The "End" isOver....it is truly the Time of Birthing and Beginning.

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A·í§A±µªñ11/11/11ªº®É­Ô¡A§A¥¿¦b¯u¯u¥¿¥¿¦a¶}©l±µ¨ü§ó·sªº±K½X¤l¡C³o¨Ç¬O¥úªº±K½X¤l±N·|啓°Ê¨Ã¥BÅX°Ê¾ã­Ó¦a²yªº§ó·s¹Lµ{¡C¡§§ó·s±K½X¤l¡¨¬O¨Ó¦Û¦t©zªº¥úªº¡§¤å¥ó¥]¡¨¡A¥L­ÌÄâ±aµÛ¨Ó¦Û¯«¸tªº¤ßªº¤Þ¾É©M啓¥Ü¡C³o¨Ç±K½X¤l¥i¥H¦b³o·s½Ï¥Íªº¦t©z´`Àô¤¤§ó·s©Ò¦³ªº¥Íª«¡C¦¬§Àªº®É¨è¤w¸gµ²§ô¤F¡A²{¦b¬O·s¥Í¥H¤Î·sªº¶}©lªº®É¨è¤F¡C

The "Codes of Renewal" are activating your Light Body annd your DNA,both to align with the Original Blueprint for Divine Multi-Dimensional HumanLife Forms, and to receive New Information for developing the Human Form is newways. This means that there will be strong "electrical" energies thatwill be sending electrical "charges" through the Light Body and intothe Physical Body, where the physical DNA will also receive the information ofRenewal and Regeneration.

¡§§ó·sªº±K½X¤l¡¨¥¿¦b±q¨â­Ó¤è­±啓°Ê§A­Ì¥úªº¨­Åé¥H¤Î§A­ÌªºDNA¡G©M­ì¦³ªº¦hºûªÅ¶¡¤HÅé¥Í©RÂŹϭ«·sµ²¦X¡A¥H¤Î±µ¦¬·sªº«H®§±q«P¶i¤HÃþ¥H¤@ºØ·sªº¤è¦¡µo®i¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ±N¦³«Ü±jªº¡§¹q¤l¡¨¯à±q¥úªº¨­Åé¿é¤Jª«²z¨­Åé¡C±q¦Óª«²zDNA±N¤]·|¨ü¨ì§ó·s©M­«¥Íªº«H®§¡C

The Effect of this New Energy will be to accelerate theFrequency of the Light Body and the Physical Body, making for a Higher andFiner experience of Reality in those who are ready to embrace the newfrequecnies and embody them as masters of the New Reality on the New Earth.

³o·s¯à¶qªº±N·|´£°ª¥úªº¨­Åé©Mª«²z¨­Å骺ÀW²v¡A±q¦Ó爲¨º¨Ç¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦nªï±µ·sªºÀW²v¤H´£¨Ñ§ó°ª¡A§ó¦nªº¯u¹êÅéÅç¡A¨Ã¥BÀ°§U¥L­Ì¦¨爲·s¦a²y¤Wªº·s¯u¹êªº¤Þ¯èªÌ¡C

In broader terms, the Codes of Renewal will affect everyaspect of Life on Earth as the New Fifth Dimensional matrix takes shape andbegins to manifest new ways of being that will express the Human Divinecapacity for Love, Peace and Abundance. Every aspect of Life will bereconsidered and restructured to align with the New Reality. This process willaccelerate as the Codes of renewal are anchored and grounded into the New EarthGrids.

±q¤@­Ó¤ñ¸û¼eªxªº¨¤«×¡A§ó·s±K½X¤l±N·|¼vÅT¦a²y¤W¥Í©Rªº¤è¤è­±­±¡C·í²Ä¤­ºû«×ªºªÅ¶¡¯x°}§Î¦¨¨Ã¥B¥H¤@ºØ·sªº¤è¦¡®i¥Ü¡A¤@ºØ¥H·R¡A©M¿Ó¡A´IÄǪº爲¥DÃDªº¯«¸t®i¥Ü¤è¦¡¡C·í§ó·sªº±K½X¤l©T©w¨Ã¥B¾É¤J¦a²yªº´¹Åéºô®æªº®É­Ô¡A¥Í©Rªº¨C­Ó¨¤«×±N·|³Q­«·s¦Ò¼{¡A­«·s³W¹º¡C

Beloved family of Light, it will be your privilege toreceive and anchor this energy so that All on Earth may benefit from theAbundance and Blessings that are pouring down to the Earth since the anchoringof the Sixth Dimension of Consciousness. It is time for All to benefit, and so,the old economic system that created poverty and ecological destructuion iscrumbling, and will be replaced by a new way of life that will arise, based onsustainable and ethical principles that will guarantee the very basic HumanRights of food, shelter, clothing and education for everyone, as well as theopportunity to develop and grow according to the Soul Plan of each being.

¿Ë·Rªº¥úªº®a¤H­Ì¡A±µ¨ü¨Ã©T©w³o¨Ç¯à¶qªº¤jªù±NÀu¥ý爲§A­Ì¥´¶}¡A¥u¦³³o¼Ë¡A¦a²y¥H¤Î¦oªº¨ä¥L©~¥Á¤~¯à¦]¾É¤J¦a²yªº²Ä¤»ºû«×ªº·NÃѦ@¦P¨ü¯q¡C³o¬O¤@¤Á爲¤j®aªº§Q¯qªº®É¨è¤F¡A¦]¦¹¡A¾É­P³h½aªº¥H¤Î¯}Ãa¥ÍºA°éªºÂªº¸gÀÙÅé¨t¥¿¦b±Y¶ò¡C¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¬O·sªº¥Í¬¡¡A·sªº¥Í¬¡±N¬O¥i«ùÄòµo®iªº¡A¥H¹D¼w爲°ò¦ªº¡C³o¨Ç­ì«h±N·|«OÃÒ¨C­Ó¤Hªº°ò¥»Åv¯q¡G­¹ª«¡A®a¡A¦çªA¡A±Ð¨|¥H¤Î®Ú¾Ú¨C­Ó¤HªºÆF»î­p¹ºµo®i©M¦¨ªøªº¦Û¥ÑÅv§Q¡C

These changes will evolve out of the anxiety and chaos thatyou now see around you. Those of you who came to the Earth with Soul Plans thatcall for New Communities and New Social and Economic systems, will be callednow to begin to offer your gifts abd align with your Higher Purpose. The"Codes of Renewal" will activate and accelerate those whose work isto be part of the Renewal and Birth of the New Earth Reality.

³o¨ÇÅܤƱN±q§A­Ì¥Ø«e©Ò¬Ý¨ìªºµJ¨`©M²V¶Ãªº¥@¬É¤¤½Ï¥Í¡C¨º¨Ç爲¤Fµ¹¦a²y³Ð³y·sªºªÀ·|¡A·sªº¸gÀÙÅé¨t¥H¤Î·sªº¥æ¬y¤è¦¡¦Ó¨Ó¨ì¦a²y¤WÆF»î­Ì¡A§A­Ì°¨¤W´N­n³Q¥l³ê¡A¨Ó°^Äm§A­Ìªº¤Ñ½á¡A§¹¦¨§A­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùتº¥Øªº¡C§ó·sªº±K½X¤l±N·|啓°Ê¨Ã¥B¥[³t¨º¨Ç§Æ±æ爲·s¦a²yªº­«¥Í°^Äm¤O¶qªº¤H­Ì¡C

Beloved Ones, as the "Codes of Renewal" arestreaming inward to the Earth from the Divine Cosmic Heart, it is a good timeto consider how you may align yourself more fully with your Soul Purpose andthe new incoming energies.

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A·í±K½X¤l±q¯«¸tªº¦t©z¤¤¤ß¬y¤J¦a²yªº®É­Ô¡A¥¿¬O§A¦Ò¼{¦p¦ó§ó¦n¦a©M§A­ÌÆF»îªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A±N­n¨ì¨Óªº·s¯à¶q§ó¦n¦a¿Ä¦Xªº®É­Ô¡C

The Rainbow Bridge and the Role of the Indigo/Crystalsbetween 11/11/11 and 12/12/12

±m­i¤§¾ô¥H¤ÎÀQÂÅ/¤ô´¹­Ì¦b11/11/11©M12/12/12¤§¶¡ªº¥ô°È

There is a Soul Group or Soul Family whose specific SoulPurpose is now undergoing a major Shift. This is the Indigo-Crystal SoulFamily. Initially their work was to provide the impetus for the Great Awakeningand Transformation of the Planet, by challenging systems and empoweringthemselves by Remembering their Divine Heritage as Human Angels and activatingthe DNA Light Codes necessary for the Awakening and Transformation.

³o­Ó¯S®í®É´Á¡A¦³¤@²Õ¯S®íªºÆF»î¡A¥L­ÌªºÆF»î¥Ø¼Ð¥¿¦bµo¥Í¥¨¤jªº§ïÅÜ¡C³o´N¬OÀQÂÅ/¤ô´¹ÆF»î®a®x¡C¦b¦¹¤§«e¡A¥L­Ìªº¤u§@¬O³q¹L¬D¾Ô¨t²Î¥H¤Î啓°Ê¥²­nªºDNA¥ú±K½X¨Óı¿ô¡A±q¦Ó爲¤jı¿ô©M¬P²yªºÂà´«´£¨Ñ°Ê¤O¡C

Now, however, many of this group are moving forward into new roles that willenable the establishment of the New Earth. The Indigo-Crystal Soul Family arethe "Rainbow Bridge" into the New Reality. It is the younger people,primarily those under 40, who will provide the creative energy to propel newideas to the forefront in technology, economics and social interaction. Thesenew ideas will be the "seeds" that will germinate and take form as anew way of life.

²{¦b¡A«Ü¦h³o­Ó¯S®í¸sÅ骺¨¤¦â¤w¸gÂàÅÜ爲«OÃÒ·s¦a²yªº«Ø¥ß¡C³q±`³o¨Ç¤H¬O¤ñ¸û¦~»´ªº¤@¸s¤H¡A¤j³¡¤À¤H¦~ÄÖ§C©ó40·³¡A¥L­ÌÄ@·N´£¨Ñ³Ð³y©Êªº¯à¶q±q¦Ó«Pµo·sªº·Qªk¡A±q¦Ó«P¶i§Þ³N¡A¸gÀÙ©MªÀ·|¥æ¬yªº¶i¨B¡C³o¨Ç·sªº·Qªk·|¦¨爲¡§ºØ¤l¡¨,¦b·sªº¥Í¬¡¹D¸ô¤W¡A³o¨Ç¡§ºØ¤l¡¨·|«Ü§ÖµoªÞ¡C

Once this "Rainbow Bridge" of new ideas andconcepts has been established, you will "cross over" to a newMulti-dimensional way of life that honors the earth and all who live on her,and war and poverty will become things of the past.

¤@¥¹³o¨Ç¡§±m­i¤§¾ô¡¨ªº·s·Qªk©M·s·§©À«Ø¥ß§¹¦¨¡A§A­Ì±N·|¸ó¶V²{¦bªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¡A¨ì¹F·sªº¦hºûªÅ¶¡¦¡ªº¥Í¬¡¡A¦a²y¥H¤Î¦oªº©Ò¦³¤½¥Á­Ì±N¨ü¨ì´L­«¡A¾Ôª§©M³h½a±N¦¨爲¹L¥h¡C

There are many Indigo-Crystal beings, both the young andthose who have awakened and made the shift, who are now ready to embrace a NewSoul Purpose for the New Earth.

³o¨ä¤¤¦³«Ü¦hÀQÂÅ/¤ô´¹­Ì¡A¦³ªºÁ٫ܦ~»´¡A¦³ªº¤w¸gı¿ô¨Ã¥B§¹¦¨ÂàÅÜ¡A¥L­Ì·|¤@°_·Ç³Æ¥hªï±µ·s¦a²yªº·sÆF»î¥Ø¼Ð¡C

This New Soul Purpose will align fully with the New Earthand by the 12/12/12 Homecoming Celebration in 2012, this Group of Soul Leaderswill have seeded the new structures and communities that will take the Earthacross the Rainbow bridge and into the Final Triple Stargate of Time gate. Thiswill be the period from 12/12/12 to 21/12/12, a period of 9 days in which thefinal integrations and alignments with the Cosmic Heart will be achieved, andthe earth will be "re-set" for her next Grand Cycle of Evolution intoPeace, Harmony and Love.

³o¨ÇÆF»îªº·s¥Ø¼Ð±N·|©M·s¦a²yªº¥Ø¼Ð¬Û¤@­P¡A¦b´N­n¨ì¨Óªº2012¦~12/12¤é³o¨ÇÆF»îªº¤Þ¾ÉªÌ±N­n§¹¦¨³Ð«Ø·sªÀ·|ªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@¡A±q¦ÓÀ°§U¦a²y³s³q±m­i¤§¾ô¡A¶i¤J²Ä¤Tªi¡A¤]´N¬O³Ì«á¤@ªi®É¶¡¤§ªù¡C³o±N·|µo¥Í¦b12/12/12 ¡V 21/12/12³o¤E¤Ñ®É¶¡¤§¶¡¡C¦b³o­Ó¶¥¬q¡A¾ã¦X¡A¹ï¨ä¦t©z¤¤¤ßªº¤u§@·|³Ì²×§¹¦¨¡C¦b¨º®É¡A¦a²y±N­n³Q­«·s³]¸m¡C¨º®É¥Rº¡·R¡A©M¿Ó¡A¦w©wªº¶i¤Æ¤§¸ô·|¦V¦a²y©M¦oªº©~¥Á­Ì§¹¥þ´¯¶}¡C

So, many of you will discover in the next year that yourSoul Purpose has changed and been realigned quite radically, as you begin a"new incarnation" in the same physical body. This will mean greatchanges in the lives of many as you prepare for what we will call the"Final Shift" in this process in 2012. By now, Beloved New EarthFamily, you are accustomed to the Flow of Change and you know how to accept andsurrender to the destiny of your Soul with Grace and Joy. You can be sure thatyou are moving to a place of Joy and Happiness within the New Earth Reality.

¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H·|µo²{¦b¥¼¨Óªº¤@¦~¤¤¡A§A­ÌªºÆF»î¥Ø¼Ð·|µo¥Í¥¨¤jªº§ïÅÜ¡A¦]爲§A­Ì´N­n¦b¬Û¦Pªºª«²z¨­Å餺¶}©l¤@¬q·s¥Í¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ«Ü¦h¹³§A­Ì¤@¼Ëªº¤Hªº¥Í¬¡·|µo¥Í¥¨¤jªº§ïÅÜ¡C³o§ïÅܪº¥Øªº¬O爲¤F·Ç³Æ§Ú­Ì©Ò»¡ªº¦b2012¨Æ¥ó¤¤ªº³Ì²×ÅܤơC¨ì²{¦b爲¤î¡A¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y¤Wªº®a¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g²ßºD¤FÅܤƪº¿E¬y¡A§A­Ìª¾¹D¦p¦ó¥h¥H¤@ºØÅw§Öªº¤ß±¡¥h±µ¨ü¡A¨Ã¥B¨H®û¦b«e©¹§A­ÌÆF»îªº¥Øªº¦aªº¸ô¤W¡C½Ð§A­Ì©ñ¤ß¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦b¤@±ø³q©¹§Ö¼Ö©M´r®®ªº·s¦a²y¯u¹êªº¸ô¤W¡C

The Indigo-Rose Stargate 11/11/11

ÀQÂÅ¡Vª´ºÀ¤§¸ô11/11/11

Beloved New Earth Family, in November of 2009, at the first11/11/11 event, we guided you into the opening of the Cosmic Rose Stargate andthe opening of your own Personal "Ascension Stargates". This was theactivation of the Crown Chakra, with the Solar, Galactic and Cosmic Centers,allowing you to begin to experience the full connection of Multidimensionalty.Then at the Solstice of 2010 we activated the Soul Star Chakra and the EarthStar Chakra, allowing you to fully ground and integrate these new energies.Each one of you that has allowed this Transformation now has the"connection" chakras to allow the blossoming into Multi-dimensionaland Cosmic Reality.

¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y®a¤H¡A¦b2009¦~11¤ë¡A¦b²Ä¤@­Ó11/11/11¨Æ¥ó¶}©lªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¤Þ¾É§A¥´¶}¤F³q¦V±`¦t©zª´ºÀ¤§ªùªº¸ô¡A¥´¶}¤F§A­Ì­Ó¤Hªº¡§´£¤É¬Pªù¡¨¡C³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤¤¡A§A­Ìªº³»½ü³Q¥´¶}¡A¦ñÀHµÛ¤Ó¶§¡A»Èªe¨t©M¦t©zªº¤¤¤ß¯à¶qªº¬y¤J¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H¶}©lÅéÅç·sªº¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº§¹¾ã³s±µ¡C¦b2010¦~¥V¦Üªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¶}啓¤FÆF»î¤§¤ß¯ß½ü¡A¥H¤Î¦a²y¤§¤ß¯ß½ü¡A±q¦Ó¤¹³\§A­Ì§¹¥þ¦a©T©w¡A§l¦¬³o¨Ç·sªº¯à¶q¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¨C­Ó³Q¤¹³\³o­Ó§ïÅܪº¤H²{¦b³£¾Ö¦³¡§³s±µ¡¨¯ß½ü ¡A±q¦Ó¤¹³\§A­Ì¦b¡§¦hºûªÅ¶¡¡¨¥H¤Î¡§¦t©z¯u¹ê¡¨¤¤¶i¤@¨Bºì©ñ¡C

At this second 11/11/11 Stargate, the Earth herself aligns and connects withher Cosmic Destiny. Just as you became the Golden Chalice of Light at the first11/11/11 Stargate, now the Earth becomes a Chalice of Light and is filled withthe Cosmic Christ Energy!

¦b³o²Ä¤G­Ó11/11/11¬Pªù¥´¶}¤§»Ú¡A¦a²y¥»¨­©M¦o¦t©zªº¥Øªº¦a¬ÛÁp¨t°_¨Ó¡C´N¹³§A¦b²Ä¤@­Ó11/11/11ªº®É­ÔÅܦ¨¥úªºª÷¦â¸tªM¤@¼Ë¡A°¨¤W¦a²y¤]·|Åܦ¨¤@­Ó²±º¡¦t©z·O·R¯à¶qªº¥úªº¸tªM¡I

Beloveds, this means that the Ascended Earth has becomeSacred and filled with the Christ Light and Divine Unconditional love. It meansthat those who seek to exploit the Earth and her People will no longer succeed.The Divine Plan will no longer allow this kind of behaviour or support thesekinds of actions. Only those who use Free Will to choose Love, Peace andHarmony will flourish in the New Reality. It is indeed Time for the PeaceMakers to inherit the Earth!

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A³o·N¨ýµÛ´£¤É«áªº¦a²y·|¤w¸gÅܱo¯«¸t¨Ã¥B¥Rº¡¤F·O·Rªº¥ú¥H¤Î¯«¸tªºµL±ø¥óªº·R¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ¨º¨Ç·Q¶Ë®`¦a²y©M¦oªº©~¥Áªº¤H±NµLªk§@´c¡C¯«ªº­p¹º±N¤£·|¦A¤¹³\³o¼Ëªº¦æ爲µo¥Í¡C¥u¦³¨º¨Ç¨Ï¥Î¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¿ï¾Ü·R¡A©M¥­¡A©M¿Óªº¤H¤~·|¦b·sªº²{¹ê¤¤ºì©ñ¡C¬è±æ©M¥­ªº¤H­ÌÄ~©Ó¦a²yªº®É¨è¨ì¤F¡I

We Celebrate with you at the 11/11/11!

§Ú­Ì¦b11/11/11©M§A­Ì¤@°_¼y¯¬¡I

Montague Keen - October 30, 2011
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 10¤ë30¤é«H®§

Veronica, my dear, I told you in the past that changes could not happen until the man in the street woke up to what was being done to your world. When, and only when, those brave souls stepped forward and asked for truth and justice, could the Transition move forward. I warned that it would not be an easy ride but that it would expose the real truth. Now, you see religions which preach love and concern for the poor, showing themselves in their true light. Again I say to you, look at their actions, not their words. Wealth and power are what they serve, not the Supreme Being whose love for mankind is behind the shift to full consciousness. It is then that your controllers will lose all that they have fought to acquire. It has become blatantly clear who you can trust and who you need to see with suspicion. Check who is pulling the strings. The puppets who sold their souls for gain were put in positions of power. They are there only as long as they serve their masters. The changes that are taking place are much bigger than you can imagine. Just because you do not see them, does not mean that they are not happening: they happen on different levels.

ºû¿Õ¥§¥d¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§Ú¦b¹L¥h§i¶D¹L§A¡AÂàÅܤ£¯àµo¥Íªº­ì¦]¬O»Ý­n¨º¨ÇµóÀY¤Wªº¤H­Ì¯à°÷±q¥@¬É²{¹êªº¯u¬Û¤¤¿ô¨Ó¡C¨º®É¡A¤]¥u¦³¨º¥H«á¡A¨º¨Ç«i´±ªºÆF»î­Ì¯¸¥X¨Ó¡A½è°Ý¤½¥¿»P¯u¬Û¡A³o¼Ë¹L´ç´Á¤~¯à¶¶§Q¶i¦æ¡C§Úĵ§i¹L¡A³o¤£·|¤@¦|­·¶¶¡A¦ý¬O·|§â¯u¬Û¼ÉÅS¥X¨Ó¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì©v±Ð¦b¹ª§j¹ï©ó³h§xªÌªº·R»PÃöÃh¡A­n®i²{¥L­Ì¡§¯u¹êªº¥ú¡¨¡C¦A¦¸§Ú¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A¬Ý¬Ý¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥L­Ìªº¸Ü¡C°]´I©MÅv¤O¤~¬O¥L­Ì©Ò°l¨Dªº¡A¦Ó¤£¬OªA°È©ó³Ì°ªªº¡A§â¤HÃþºÖ¬çÂ\¦b²Ä¤@¦ìªº¯«¸t³yª«¥D¡C¤§«á¡A§A­Ìªº±±¨îªÌ­Ì±N¥¢¥h©Ò¦³¥L­Ì爲¤§­Ý¨Ãªº¤@¤Á¡C³oÅܱo¤½µMªº²M´·¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷ª¾¹D¸Ó¬Û«H½Ö¡A½Ö­È±oÃhºÃ¡C¬d¬d¬O½Ö¦b¾ÞÁa¤@¤Á¡C³o¨Ç³ÈÀw­Ì¥X½æ¥L­ÌªºÆF»î¥u爲¤FÅv¤OªºÄ_®y¡C¥L­Ìªº¦s¦b¥u爲¤FªA°È©ó¥L­Ìªº¥D¤l¡C²{¦bÂàÅÜ¥H¶W¥X§A­Ì·Q¶Hªº¤è¦¡µo¥ÍµÛ¡C¥u¬O§A­Ì¬Ý¤£¨ì¦Ó¤w¡A³o¨Ã¤£¬O»¡¥¦­Ì¨S¦³µo¥Í¡G¥¦­Ìµo¥Í¦b¤£¦Pªº¼h¦¸¤W¡C

The corrupt are making mistakes in their bid to hold on to power and so are exposing themselves in their true colours. 99% of mankind DOES NOT WANT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Now, the Vatican is pushing for it, pretending that they care for, and want to save, humanity. Well, it is blatantly obvious that they have no intention of helping the masses, who through the GREED of the VATICAN BANKS, are homeless and jobless. The Vatican controlled banks are driving people out of their homes. They controlled the so-called recession: they carefully planned it in an attempt to keep the masses under control. Most people do not know of the vast amount of GOLD stacked away in the Vatican. It will not save them. It belongs to the people and will be returned to the people. It will be used until the use of money is phased out. This may take a little time but this is our intention. The acquisition of money is what drives the corrupt.

°ò©óÅv¤Oªº»G±Ñ¤@ª½¦b¥ÇµÛ¿ù»~¡A³o¤]¦]¦¹¦b§â¥¦­Ì¯u¹êªº­±»ªÃn¥ú¡C99%ªº¤H¸ò¥»´N¤£·Q­n·s¥@¬É¯´§Ç¡C¦Ó²{¦b¡A±ë¸¦©£¥¿¦b±À¦æ¥¦¡A°²¸Ë¥L­Ì«D±`ªºÃö¤ß¤j衆¡A§Æ±æ¥h¬@±Ï¤HÃþ¡C¦nªº¡A³o«D±`ªº©úÅã¡A¥L­Ì®Ú¥»´N¨S¦³Ä@±æ¨ÓªA°È¤j衆¡A¨º¨Ç¦]爲±ë¸¦©£»È¦æ¨t²Îªº»G±Ñ³g°ý¡AÅܱoµL®a¥iÂk¡A¨S¦³¤u§@ªº¤H­Ì¡C±ë¸¦©£±±¨îµÛ»È¦æ¡A­¢¨Ï¤H­ÌÂ÷¶}¦Û¤vªº©Ð¤l¡C¥L­ÌºÙ¤§爲¸gÀÙ¤£´º®ð¡G¥L­Ì«D±`ªº¤p¤ß­p¹ºµÛ¡A§â¸sÅé¤j衆±±¨î¦b¤â¤¤¡C¤j¦h¼Æ¤H®Ú¥»¤£ª¾¹D¥¨¶qªº¶Àª÷»ù­È°ï©ñ¦b±ë¸¦©£ªº»È¦æùØ¡C³o¨Çª÷¤l¤£¬O¥Î¨Ó¬@±Ï³h§x¤Hªº¡C¦ý¬OÄÝ©ó¤H¥Áªº²×±N¦^Âk¨ì¤H¥Á¤â¤¤¡C¥¦±N³QÄ~Äò¨Ï¥Îª½¨ìª÷¿ú¨t²Î®ø¥¢¡C³o¤]³\»Ý­n¤@ÂI®É¶¡¡A«o¬O§Ú­Ìªº·NÄ@¡C¦¬¦^¾É­P»G±Ñªºª÷¿ú¡C

You were shocked when you had to deal with my egregious blood family after my passing when you were suffering the shock of my sudden loss. I did as much as I could to show you that I was still with you. But I was no longer able to deal with everyday matters. They showed no respect for the grievous loss you had just suffered.

§A´¿¸g¾_Åå©ó¦b§Ú¹L¥@¤§«áªº¿Ë±­­Ìªº¹L¤À¹ï«Ý¡A¨º®É­Ô§A¤@ª½µh­W©ó§Úªº¬ðµM¹L¨­¡C§Ú°µ¤F«Ü¦h¡A¥u爲¤Fµ¹§A®i¥Ü§ÚÁÙ¬O³­¦ñµÛ§A¡C¦ý¬O§Ú¤£¥i¯à¦b³B²z¨C¤Ñªº¨Æ±¡¤F¡C¥L­Ì¹ï©ó§A¦]爲­è­è¥¢¥h§Ú¦Ó¾D¨ü¨ìªºµh­W¨S¦³µ¹¤©¥ô¦ó´L­«¡C

The lies that you are seeing on your TVs, and in newspapers, bear no resemblance to the truth. The killing of innocent people for OIL is going on, in front of your eyes. Wake up ! I know that there are still some who want to believe that their governments would not lie to them. In fact, the truth is so terrible that they cannot bring themselves to believe it. The pretence of going into countries to "PROTECT" the people, when what they actually do is KILL them and destroy those countries. Then they attack those at home who dare to question their actions.

¦b¹qµø¡A·s»D³ø¯È¤W§A­Ì¤@ª½¬Ý¨ìªº¬OÁÀ¨¥¡A¸ò¯u¬Û¨S¦³¥ô¦óÃö¨t¡C¥u爲¤F¥Ûªo¦Ó±þ®`µL¶dªº¤H­Ìªº¦æ爲¨Ì¦bÄ~Äò¡A´N¦b§A­Ìªº²´«e¡C¿ô¿ô§a¡I¡I§Úª¾¹D¨Ì¦³¨Ç¤H¹çÄ@¬Û«H¥L­Ìªº¬F©²¤£·|¹ï¦Û¤v»¡ÁÀ¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O¦]爲¯u¬Û¬O¦p¦¹ªº¥i©È¡A¦Ó¨Ï±o¥L­Ì¤£Ä@·N¥h¬Û«H¡C¦b°ê®aùØ°²­É¡§«OÅ@¡¨¤H¥Áªº­É¤f¨ÌµM¦bÄ~Äò¡A¦Ó¨º­Ó®É­Ô¥L­Ì°µªº¤@¤Á«o¬O±þ¼®©M·´·À¨ä¥Lªº°ê®a¡CÀH«á¥L­ÌŧÀ»¨º¨ÇÁx´±½èºÃ¥L­Ì¦æ爲¤§¤Hªº®a®x¡C

Ask yourselves this question . . . What freedom do you have left? You will find that you have sleep-walked into a Police State. You have allowed your rights to be removed. You need to support those who have had the courage to say, No More. Not in My Name. Those who sit back and do nothing are as guilty as those who pull the trigger and kill. It is time to stand up and be counted.

°Ý°Ý§A­Ì¦Û¤v³o­Ó°ÝÃD¡C¡C¡C§A­ÌÁÙ¯d¤U¤°麽¼Ëªº¦Û¥Ñ©O¡H§A­Ì·|µo²{¦Û¤v¨ä¹ê¤w¸g¹Ú¹C¨ì¤F¤@­Ó·¥Åv°ê®a¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¤¹³\¦Û¤vªºÅv¤O³Q­é¹Ü¡C§A­Ì»Ý­n¥h¤ä«ù¨º¨Ç¦³µÛÁx¶q»¡³o¨Ç¸Üªº¤H¡G¡§°÷¤F¡A¤£­n¦A¥H§Úªº¦W¸q°µÃa¡¨¡C¨º¨Ç¦^¨ì®y´È¤W¤°麽¤]¤£°µªº¤H¨ä¹ê©M¦©¤U§æ¾÷±þ¤Hªº¤H¤@¼Ë¡C¬O®É­Ô¯¸¥X¨Ó¡A¹ª°_§A­Ìªº«i®ð¡C

One day soon you will learn what was done to you to control you so that you could serve the corrupt regimes. Each one of you is a powerful Being of Light, capable of so much. You will be as children when all is restored. You will enjoy learning all that you are capable of. You will not need money to explore your planet. The power of thought is all that is needed. You will have to forget all that you were taught as that only served to control you. The truth is exciting and liberating. Then you will know REAL FREEDOM. No more restrictions. Nothing will remain as it is. It is a time of new beginnings. Health restored without medical intervention - you will be vibrating on a completely different level.

«Ü§Ö¡A¦³¤@¤Ñ§A­Ì±N¾Ç²ß¨ì¬O¤°麽À£¨î¦b¨­¤W¡A¨Ã¥B±±¨î§A­Ì¥hªA°È¨º¨Ç»G±Ñªº¬FÅé¡C¨ä¹ê¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A¯à¤OµL­­¡C·í©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£«ì´_¤§«á§A­Ì±N¹³«Ä¤l¤@¯ë¤Ñ¯u¥Í¬¡¡C§A­Ì±N¨É¨ü©ó¾Ç²ß©Ò¦³¦Û¤v¦³¯à¤O¥h´x´¤ªº§Þ¯à¡C§A­Ì¤£¦A»Ý­nª÷¿ú¥h±´¯Á¦Û¤vªº¬P²y¡C«äºûªº¤O¶q¤~¬O³Ì»Ý­nªº¡C§A­Ì±N¤£±o¤£§Ñ°O´¿¸g³Q±Ð¾Éªº¤@¤Á¡A³o¨Ç¥u¬O爲¤F±±¨î§A­Ì¦Ó¤w¡C¯u²z¬O¿E°Ê¤H¤ß©ó¸Ñ©ñ¤@¯ëªº·P¨ü¡C¨º®É­Ô§A¤~¯à©ú¥Õ¤°麽¬O¡i¯u¥¿ªº¦Û¥Ñ¡j¡C¤£¦A¦³­­¨î±ø¥ó¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¨Æ±¡¦A·|«O«ù­ì¼Ë¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó·sªº¶}©l¡C°·±d¤]¤£»Ý­nÃĪ«¨Ó«ì´_--¦]爲§A­Ì±N®¶°Ê©ó¤@ºØ§¹¥þ¤£¦Pªº¼h¦¸¡C

Some of you have roles to fulfil. You know who you are. You will be guided as to what you must do. Respond to the energy changes that are happening all the time. The corrupt cannot control them. A greater power than theirs is orchestrating them. The corrupt will no longer be able to hide or keep their shape as the energy changes become more pronounced. They are using FEAR to try to keep you down. They show you how they attack and kill without mercy. This makes some of you fearful that this may be your fate also. It is when those who carry out such barbarous acts realise that they are destroying their world and their children's future; then maybe, they will refuse to be responsible for this crime against humanity. They lead double lives: at home with their families they are civilised human beings, but once they don the uniform, they become ROBOTS. Killers, whose only excuse is, "I was only obeying orders".

§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¦³µÛ¨¤¦â»Ý­n§¹¦¨¡C§Aª¾¹D¦Û¤v¬O½Ö¡C§A±N³Q«ü¤Þ¡AÃö©ó¤°麽¬O§A¥²¶·¥h°µªº¡C¨C®É¨C¨è³£¦^À³©ó³oÂàÅܪº¯à¶q¡C»G±Ñªº¯à¶q¬OµLªk±±¨î¥¦­Ìªº¡C¤@ªÑ§ó°¶¤jªº¤O¶q¥¿¦bºë¤ß¦w±Æ¡C»G±Ñ¤£¦A¦³¯à¤OÁôÂéΪ̺û«ù¥¦­Ìªº¥~ªí¡A¦]爲³o¯à¶qªºÂàÅܶV¨Ó¶VÅãµÛ¡C³o¾É­P§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H®`©È³o¬O¤£¬Oª`©wªº©R¹B¡C²{¦b³o­Ó®É¨è´N¬OÅý¨º¨Ç¬I¦æ´Ý¼É¦æ爲ªº¤H©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v¥¿¦b·´·À¥L­Ìªº¥@¬É¥H¤Î¥L­Ì«Ä¤l­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¡F¥L­Ì¤]³\·|©Úµ´爲³o¨Ç¤Ï¤HÃþªº¸o¦æ¦Ó­t³d¡C¥L­Ì¾É­P¤F³Â·Ðªº¥Í¬¡¡G¦b®a®x¤¤¥L­Ì¬O¤å©úªº¡A¦ý¬O¤@¥¹¥L­Ì¬ï¤W¨îªA¡A¥L­Ì´N¦¨爲¤F±þ¼®ªº¾÷¾¹¡C±þ¤HªÌ¡A¦Ó¥L­Ìªº­É¤f´N¬O¡§§Ú¥u¬OªA±q©R¥O¡¨¡C

You, and you alone, will answer for your actions. The killings and attacks on innocent people must stop. Without those who only follow orders, the corrupt would cease to have any power to control, tomorrow. Their house of cards would fall. They need you to survive - you do not need them. You are the people who have the REAL POWER. You have the power to bring their reign of terror to an end immediately. You need to find your conscience and live by it. How can you hurt those who only want justice for you and your kind and a better life for everyone.

§A¡A¤@ª½¤]¬O§A¦Û¤v¡A±N爲¦Û¤vªº¦æ爲­t³d¡C¹ï©óµL¶d¤H¥Áªº±þ¼®»PŧÀ»¥²¶·°±¤î¡C¦pªG¨S¦³¨º¨Ç¥uÅ¥±q©R¥Oªº¤H¡A³o¨Ç»G±Ñ¦b©ú¤Ñ´N·|¥¢¥h¥ô¦ó¤O¶q¡C¥L­Ìµê僞ªº©Ð¤l±N­Ë¶ò¡C¥L­Ì»Ý­n§A­Ì¥hªA°È--§A­Ì®Ú¥»¤£»Ý­n¥L­Ì¡C§A­Ì¤~¬O¾Ö¦³¡i¯u¹ê¤O¶q¡jªº¤H­Ì¡C§A­Ì¾Ö¦³³o¥¨¤jªº¤O¶q¡A§â¥L­Ì®£©Æªº²Îªv«Ü§Ö±a¤J²×µ²¡C§A­Ì»Ý­n§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¡i¨}¤ß¡j¨Ã¥B¥H¥¦¥Í¬¡¡C§A¦p¦ó¯à°÷¥h¶Ë®`¨º¨Ç¥u·Q爲§A©M¹³§A³o¼Ë´M¨D¡i¤½¥¿¡j¡A¥H¤Î爲¤Fµ¹¨C­Ó¤H±a¨Ó§ó¦n¥Í¬¡ªº¤H©O¡H

The more light that you create, the faster the change. The Dark Ones cannot survive in love. This is why they create the need for wars and discord all over your world. It is their oxygen. Human blood needs to flow for them to survive. The evidence for this is coming to the fore every day. It is as though the light that surrounds you is showing up their lies. It is making them more obvious. Their game is up, it's time for them to bow out. They will face the consequences of their actions, one way or another.

§A­Ì³Ð³y¥X¶V¦hªº¥ú¦£¡AÂàÅÜ´N·|§ó§Ö¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤OµLªk¦s¬¡¦b¡i¸t·R¡j¤¤¡C³o¤]´N¬O爲¦ó¥L­Ì¤£Â_¦b¥þ¥@¬É¨î³y¾Ôª§©M¤£©M¿Óªº¦æ爲¡C³o¬O¥L­Ìªº¾i®Æ¡C¥L­Ì爲¤F¦Û¤vªº¦s¬¡»Ý­n¤HÃþ¬y¦å¡C¨C¤Ñ³oÃÒ¾Ú³£¦b´é²{¥X¨Ó¡C³o¤]¬O¦]爲³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j³ò¶§A­Ì¡Aµ¹§A­Ì®i²{¥L­ÌªºÁÀ¨¥¡C³oÅý¥L­ÌªºÁà­®§ó¥[©úÅã¡C¥L­Ìªº¹CÀ¸¤w¸g§¹¤F¡A¬O®É­ÔÅý¥L­ÌÁù°`¤F¡C¥L­Ì±N­±¹ï¦Û¤v¦æ爲ªºµ²ªG¡A¤@ºØ©Î¨ä¥L¤è¦¡¡C

Many more from other planets are amongst you, assisting you through these difficult times. Many of them are working to dismantle the plans of the Cabal. They have been putting things in place in areas which the public do not even know about. They will show themselves when it is safe for them to do so; they have no wish to jeopardise anything. They are with you every step of the way. You will be one big family once more. We will be able to show ourselves soon also. Look on the positive side: it's just a matter of removing the Cabal's power structure and restoring human life to its full potential.

¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¬P²yªº¦s¦³­Ì¥[¤J¨ì§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¡A¤ä«ù§A­Ì³q¹L³o§xÃøªº®É´Á¡C¥L­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H¦b¤£Â_¤u§@¡A¥H©î°£³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº­p¹º¡C¥L­Ì¤@ª½¦b§â¤@¨Ç³]³Æ©ñ¸m¨ì¤@¨Ç¦a¤è¡A¥u¬O¸s衆¨Ã¤£ª¾¾å¡C¦b¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¦w¥þªº®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ì±NÅã²{¦Û¤v¡F¥L­Ì¨S¦³·NÄ@¦M¤Î¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡C¥L­Ì¦b§A­Ìªº¨C­Ó¦¨ªø¹D¸ô¤W¦ñÀHµÛ§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì±N¦A¦¸¦¨爲¤@­Ó¤j®a®x¡A§Ú­Ì±N«Ü§Ö¤]¯à°÷®i²{¦Û¤v¡C¬Ý¦V³o¿n·¥ªº¤@­±¡G²M²z³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¨Ã¥B«ì´_¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡ªº¥þ³¡¼ç¤O¬O¿ð¦­ªº¨Æ±¡¡C

We wish to thank all those, who through their efforts, are restoring the light in your world. Exciting times are ahead, my love, as both sides of life come together to rejoice in the restoration of Light and Truth.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ·PÁ©Ҧ³¨º¨Ç³q¹L¦Û¤vªº§V¤O¡A«ì´_§A­Ì¥@¬É³o¡i¸t¥ú¤§¤O¡jªº¤H­Ì¡C¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº®É¨è´N¦b«e¤è¤F¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§@爲¥Í©R¹ê¬Ûªº¨âÃ䨫¨ì¤@°_¼y¯¬¥ú»P¯u²zªº¦^Âk¡C

Your adoring husband, Monty.

§AÁé·Rªº¤V¤Ò¡A»X¸¦¡C

SOURCE:
http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/montague30-10-11.html

¡i²Ä¤C¶W¯Å¦t©z¥D¸tÆF¡j ÁÉ­Y¨È½Í½×¦a²y¤£¥iÁקKªºÂàÅÜ
Siraya Discusses Earth's Inevitable Change
By Jess Anthony
Oct 26, 2011 - 7:27:13 PM

ÁÉ­Y¨È½Í½×¦a²y¤£¥iÁקKªºÂàÅÜ
³Ç´µ¡P¦wªF¥§¶Ç»¼
Oct 26, 2011 - 7:27:13 PM

10-25-11

Siraya, I feel you have comments you want to make. I ask you to use my written voice to speak to our situation as you see it at this time.

ÁÉ­Y¨È¡A§Ú·Pı§A·Q°µ¥X¤@¨Çµû½×¡C§Ú½Ð¨D§A§Q¥Î§Ú¼g¤Uªº¨¥»y¨Ó½Í½×¤@¤U¦¹®É§A©Ò¬Ý¨ìªº¡B§Ú­Ìªº³B¹Ò¡C

Jess, I can speak to you now. My voice is your voice this evening. We are watching the developments on Earth and are excited to see the nearness of the completion of this phase of its evolution. This has been a period of great confusion, and many have learned lessons to avoid in the future. A smaller number has awakened to their inner connection with the spiritual universe that surrounds them. They each are part of your Creator Michael's vision for how his universe grows and deals with its problems. Each has a role, and each must accept his or her place in the tapestry showing the growth and exponential learning of the human collective.

³Ç´µ¡A§Ú²{¦b¥i¥H»P§A¹ï¸Ü¤F¡C¤µ±ß§Úªº¸Ü»y§Y¬O§Aªº¸Ü»y¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦bÃöª`¦a²y¤Wªºµo®i¡A¨Ã«Ü¿³¾Ä¦a¬Ý¨ì¦a²y¸Ó¶¥¬qªº¶i¤Æ¤w±µªñ§¹¦¨¡C³o¬q®É¶¡¥Rº¡¤F·¥¤jªº²V¶Ã¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¾Ç¨ì¤F³\¦h¥¼¨Ó¥i¥HÁקKªº½Òµ{±Ð°V¡C¸û¤Ö¼Æ¤H¤w¸gı¹î¨ì¥L­Ì»P¨ä©P³òªºÆF©Ê¦t©z©Ò¦s¦bªº¤º¦b³s±µ¡C¥L­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O§A­Ìªº³Ð³yªÌ°ò·þ³Á§Jªº¡BÃö©ó¥Lªº¦t©z¦p¦ó¦¨ªø¥H¤Î¦p¦ó³B²z¨ä°ÝÃD¤§»·´ºªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³¦U¦Û¨¤¦â¡A¨C­Ó¤H¥²¶·­n±µ¨ü¥L/¦o¦b®i¥Ü¤HÃþ¶°Å馨ªø©M«ü¼Æ©Ê¾Ç²ßªº¶°ÀA¤¤¦U¦Ûªº¦ì¸m¡C

I say we observe because we are overseers for the development of each universe within our super universe of Orvonton. Each universe has its own purpose, and the working out of each set of issues inherent in its design is described by the way it develops and addresses its core problems. Urantia, as Earth is called in our records, has had its share of trickery and persuasion not to accept its place in Christ Michael's creation. Lucifer, as you know, turned many against the plans of Christ Michael Aton, and Urantia was quarantined for the re-education of many of those siding with Lucifer.

§Ú»¡¨ì§Ú­Ì¦bÆ[¹î¡A¬O¦]爲§Ú­Ì¬O¶W¯Å¦t©z¶ø·Å¹y¤¤¨C­Ó¦t©zµo®iªººÊ·þªÌ¡C¨C­Ó¦t©z³£¦³¨ä¦U¦Ûªº¥Øªº¡A¨C­Ó¦t©z³]­p¤¤©T¦³°ÝÃDªº¸Ñ¨M¬O³q¹L¨äµo®i©M²z²M¨ä®Ö¤ß°ÝÃD¦Ó³v¨B¶i¦æªº¡C¥É­\·H¡A¬O¦a²y¦b§Ú­Ìª`¥U°O¿ý¤¤ªº¦W¦r¡A¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¡]¥¦¤§¤Wªº¤H­Ì¡^³QÁÀ¨¥´ÛÄF©MÄU»¡¦Ó¤£¥h±µ¨ü¥¦¦b°ò·þ³Á§J³yª«¤§¤¤ªº¦ì¸m¡C¦p§A­Ì©Òª¾ªº¸ô¦èªk¡A¨Ï«Ü¦h¤HÂà¦V¤Ï¹ï°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹yªº­p¹º¡A¥É­\·H³Q¡]±q©P³ò¦t©z¤¤¡^¹jÂ÷¡A¥Î¨Ó¹ï¨º¨Ç»P¸ô¦èªk¯¸¦b¤@Ã䪺¤H¶i¦æ¦A±Ð¨|¡C

The time of Lucifer is over, as you know. He chose uncreation, and his followers are now without a leader. They continue to act as if they have a purpose, but their cause is lost. The negativity this rejection of Christ Michael has caused is immeasurable. The effect of this reversal is evident today on your planet. The truth of spiritual unity and compassion has been subverted to a pursuit of individual power at the expense of the rights of anyone in the way. Man's understanding of his role in the created universe has been hidden from him intentionally, and his self perception has been blunted to provide little insight into his spiritual nature. He has been trained not to think or feel anything but what has been proscribed for him by those who have obtained power. This reverse education has made the majority of Earth's inhabitants politically malleable and intellectually undiscerning.

¦p§A­Ì©Òª¾¡A¸ô¦èªkªº®É¥N¤w¸gµ²§ô¡C¥L¿ï¾Ü¤F±N¦Û¤v¤Æ爲µêµL¡A²{¦b¥Lªº°lÀHªÌ­Ì¨S¦³¤F»â³S¡C¥L­ÌÄ~Äò¦b§@爲¡A¦ü¥G¥L­Ì¦³¤@­Ó¥Øªº¡AµM¦Ó¥L­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¤w¸g°g¥¢¤F¡C³o­Ó¹ï°ò·þ³Á§Jªº©Úµ´©Ò³y¦¨ªº­t­±©Ê¬OµLªk¦ôºâªº¡C³o­Ó¤Ï«q©Ò³y¦¨ªº¼vÅT¦b§A­Ì¬P²y¤W¬OÅã¦Ó©ö¨£ªº¡CÆF©Ê¦X¤@»P·O´dªº¯u²z¤w³Q¤£±¤¥ô¦ó¤H¥N»ù¡B¹ï­Ó¤HÅv§Qªº°l¨D©Ò¯}Ãa¡C¤HÃþ¹ï©ó¦Û¤v¦b³Q³Ð³y¦t©z¤¤ªºÂ¾³d¤§²z¸Ñ¤w³Q¦³·NÁôÂáA¥Lªº¦Û§Úıª¾¤wÅܱo¿ð¶w¡AµLªkµ¹¥L´£¨Ñ¥ô¦ó¬}¨£¡A¨Ï¨ä¶i¤JÆF©Ê¥»½è¡C¥L³Q°V½mªº¤£¥h«ä¦Ò©Î·Pª¾³Q¨º¨ÇÀò±oÅv¤Oªº¤H©ú¥O¸T¤î±µÄ²ªº¥ô¦ó¨Æ¡C³oºØ¤Ï¦Vªº±Ð¨|¤w¸g¨Ï¦a²y¤Wªº¤j¦h¼Æ©~¥ÁÅܱo¦³«Ü±jªº¬Fªv©µ®i©Ê¡]»á©ó¥@¬G¡^¡A¦Ó¦b´¼¤O¤W«oÅܱo²@µL¿ë§O¤O¡C

This agenda has allowed the few who have wrested control to use the majority of Earth's population for their personal interests. Their actions began in opposition to Christ Michael's intent and have continued their momentum to today. The global nature of this disruption has eaten away at the spiritual reality of Earth's creation. Man's attention today is focused more on his surroundings and his perception of position than it is on his spiritual nature and an existence beyond the details of this incarnation. He has lost his awareness that he is an eternal part of the universe that has been created for this stage of his experience.

³o­Ó¡]¨¸´c¡^¤éµ{¤¹³\¤Ö¼ÆĄ̊ú±±¨îÅvªº¤H爲¨ä­Ó¤H§Q¯q¦Ó§Q¥Î¦a²y¤Wªº¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¡C¥L­Ìªº¦æ°Ê»P°ò·þ³Á§Jªº·N¹Ï¬Û¤Ï¡A¨Ã¤@ª½±N³o­Ó¶ÕÀYÄ~Äò¨ì¤µ¤é¡C³o­Ó¤Àµõªº¥þ²y©Ê¥»½è¤w¸gÅú­¹¤F¦a²y¨ü³yª«ªºÆF©Ê¹ê¬Û¡C¤µ¤é¤HÃþªºª`·N¤O§ó¥[¶°¤¤©ó¥Lªº©P³ò©M¥L¹ï¨­¥÷¡]ªÀ·|¦a¦ì¡^ªº»{¥i¡A¦Ó¤£¬O±Mª`©ó¥LªºÆF©Ê¥»½è©M¤@­Ó¶W¶V©ó³o¦¸§ë¥Í²Ó¸`ªº¦s¦b¡C¥L¤w¸gµLªk·NÃѨì¥L¬O³o¦t©z¥ÃùÚªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¸Ó¦t©z¬O爲¨ä¾Ö¦³ÅéÅ窺»R¥x¦Ó³Ð³y¥X¨Óªº¡C

Earth's state of being was foreseen as a possibility but not projected as the likely direction Christ Michael's creation would take. The showplace he created as Earth has become tarnished and almost unrecognizable. Man reflects his surroundings because, unfortunately, he has forgotten his connection to Christ Michael.

¦a²yªº¦s¦bª¬ºA³Q¹w¨£爲¤@ºØ¥i¯à©Ê¡A¦Ó¤£¬O«ö·Ó°ò·þ³Á§J¤§³yª«©Ò³W¹º¤è¦V¦Óµo®i¡C¥L©Ò³Ð³yªººØ¤l¬P²y¡X¦a²y¤w¸g¥¢¥h¤F¥ú¿A¡A¨Ã´X¥GÅܱoµLªk¿ë»{¡C¤HÃþ¤Ï¬M¤F¨ä©P¾DªºÀô¹Ò¡A¦]爲«Ü¤£©¯ªº¡A¥L¤w¸g§Ñ°O¤F»P°ò·þ³Á§Jªº³s±µ¡C

The transformation that has been determined for Urantia will restore its original character and nature. Man will be awake to his surroundings and the purpose of his existence on this planet. He will understand the role he has to play. He will see how it interacts with everyone else who is working to actualize this change.

¤w¸g¨M©wªº¡B¹ï¥É­\·H©Ò¶i¦æªºÂàÅܱN·|«ì´_¨ä­ì¨Óªº¯S©º©M¥»½è¡C¤HÃþ±N·|»{ÃѨì¨ä©P³òªºÀô¹Ò¡A¥H¤Î¥L¦s¦b©ó³o­Ó¬P²y¤Wªº¥Øªº¡C¥L·|»{ÃѨì¥L©Ò­n°õ¦æªºÂ¾³d¡C¥L±N·|¬Ý¨ì³o¦p¦ó»P¨º¨Ç§V¤O¹ê²{³o­ÓÂàÅܪº¨ä¥L¤H¤§¶¡ªº¤¬°Ê¡C

Man will become a vessel of light and energy. His purpose will be clear and enlightening for the direction he goes as a physical being. His actions will be decided with responsibility and an awareness of his function as part of the spiritual whole.

¤HÃþ·|¦¨爲¥ú»P¯à¶qªº®e¾¹¡C¥Lªº¥Øªº·|Åܱo©ú½T©M´I¦³啓µo©Ê¡A爲¨ä§@爲¤@­Óª«½è¦s¦b«e¦æ¦Ó«ü¤Þ¤è¦V¡C¥Lªº¦æ°Ê·|¦ñÀHµÛ³d¥ô©M·NÃѨì¥L§@爲ÆF©Ê¾ãÅ餧¤@³¡¤À¦Ó³Q¨M©w¡C

This state of spiritual enlightenment is not achieved immediately, even as Christ Michael is shaping the parameters of what may be most open to this new agenda. Man is removing himself from the shackles of his overlords, but his ingrained habits are difficult to erase overnight. The transformation that has begun will be in phases and is dependent upon man's willingness to embrace his purpose.

³oºØÆF©Ê¶}®©ªºª¬ºA¤£·|³Q¥ß§Y¹ê²{¡A§Y¨Ï°ò·þ³Á§J¥¿¦b­«·s¾ã²z»P³o­Ó·s¤éµ{¬ÛÃöªº©Ò¦³­n¯À¡C¤HÃþ¥¿¦b±N¦Û¤v±q¥L¨º¨Ç²ÎªvªÌªºôï铐¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡AµM¦Ó¥L®Ú²`¸¦©Tªº²ßºD«ÜÃø¦b¤@©]¤§¶¡¥h°£¡C¤w¸g¶}©lªºÂàÅܱN·|³v¶¥¬q¶i¦æ¡A¨Ã¨ú¨M©ó¤HÃþ¬O§_Ä@·N±µ¨ü¥L¦Û¤vªº¥Øªº¡C

The scenario Christ Michael has devised will accomplish his intentions with less disaster than was projected, although his realization that man needs a shock to his mental system to acknowledge a paradigm shift in cultural norms seems to be persuading him that man should experience some of the results of his uncaring treatment of Earth by losing many of what are considered his basic needs. The necessity for him to evaluate and compromise in his interactions with others will trigger the start of a new way of viewing his place as a part of Urantia's mission.

°ò·þ³Á§J¤w¸g³]­pªº³õ´º±N·|¹ê²{¥Lªº·N¹Ï¡A¦Ó¦ñÀHµÛ¤ñ¹w´Á§ó¤Öªº¨aÃø¡AºÉºÞ¥L·NÃѨì¤HÃþ»Ý­n¤@ºØ¾_Åå¶i¤J¨äºë¯«¨t²Î¡A¨Ï¨ä¦b¤å¤Æ·Ç«h¤W産¥Í¤@ºØ¼Ò¦¡ªºÂàÅÜ¡A³o¦ü¥G»¡ªA¥L¡A»{爲¤HÃþÀ³¸Ó³q¹L¥¢¥h¤@¨Ç¥L©Ò»{爲ªº°ò¥»»Ý¨D¡A¨Ó©Ó¨ü¤@¨Ç¹ï¦a²y¸v·N¹ï«Ý©Ò³y¦¨ªº«áªG¡C³o¨Ç»Ý¨D·|Åý¥L¦b»P¨ä¥L³yª«¤¬°Ê®É¤£Â_µû¦ô©M§´¨ó¡A³o±N¤Þµo¤@ºØ·sªº¤è¦¡¡A¨Ï¨ä±N¦Û¤vªº¦ì¸m¬Ý爲¥É­\·H¨Ï©Rªº¤@³¡¤À¡C

You ask for details and projections. I cannot give you those. You situation on Earth is uniquely yours, and your reality will be what you make it to be. Spiritual truth means existing within the parameters of your chosen lifestyle and reconciling those with the intentions and choices of your creator. Christ Michael Aton designed and constructed his universe of Nebadon to explore aspects of an incarnation with a triune spirit. Your existence on Urantia has examined only certain aspects of what is a much grander concept. These have been focused on the limits of duality and lack of spiritual awareness that has shaped your recorded history.

§A¸ß°Ý²Ó¸`©M¹w´ú¡C§Ú¤£¯àµ¹¤©§A­Ì¨º¨Ç¡C§A­Ì¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¹Òªp¬OÄÝ©ó§A­Ì©Ò¿W¦³ªº¡A§A­Ìªº¹ê¬Û±N·|¬O§A­Ì¦Û§Ú³Ð³yªº¡CÆF©Ê¯u²z·N¨ýµÛ¦s¦b©ó§A­Ì©Ò¿ï¾Ü¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡ªº°Ñ¼Æ¤§¤º¤§¡A¨Ã¨Ï¨ä»P§A­Ì³Ð³yªÌªº·NÄ@©M¿ï¾Ü¬Û¨ó½Õ¡C°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y³]­p¨Ã«Ø³y¤F¥Lªº¤º¤Ú¹y¦t©z¡A¥H±´¯Á¤T¦ì¤@Å餧ÆFªº¤Æ¨­ªº¦U­Ó¤è­±¡C§A­Ì¦b¥É­\·H/¦a²y¤Wªº¦s¦b¥u¯àÀËÅ稺§ó§»¤j·§©Àªº¬Y¨Ç¤è­±¦Ó¤w¡C³o¨Ç³£¶°¤¤©ó¤G¤¸©Êªº§½­­¡A¥H¤ÎÆF©Ê·NÃѪº¯Ê¥F¡A³o¨Ç¤w¸g¶ì³y¤F§A­Ì©Ò°O¸üªº¾ú¥v¡C

This exploration has run its course, and it is time now for those desiring to continue with the evolution of Urantia to prepare for its next phase of existence. The physical form of Urantia will adapt to new waves of energy and a higher frequency of awareness. All things connected with the planet will change to accommodate this evolution. Man, as part of this physical embodiment will also adapt and assume new forms in keeping with the new levels of energy and information.

³o­Ó±´¯Á¦ÛµMµo®i¤F«Ü¤[¡A¦Ó²{¦b¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç´÷±æÄ~Äò¦b¦a²y¤W¶i¤Æªº¤H­Ì¡A¬O®É­Ô·Ç³Æ¥¦ªº¤U¤@¶¥¬qªº¥Í¬¡¡C¦a²y¤Wªºª«½è§ÎºA±N¾AÀ³¯à¶qªº·sªi°Ê¡A©M§ó°ªÀW²vªº·NÃÑ¡C©Ò¦³»P¦a²y¬Û³sªº¸Uª«±N·|§ïÅÜ»P¾AÀ³³o¦¸¶i¤Æ¡C¤HÃþ¡A§@爲ª«½èÅé²{ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¤]±N¾AÀ³¨Ã§e²{¦¨·sªºª«½è§ÎºA¡A»P·s¼h¦¸ªº¯à¶q»P«H®§«O«ù¤@­P¡C

I wish I could tell you specific political and economic developments, but like the energy in your universe, they are in flux and no outcome is fixed beyond the reality of your planet changing. The need for restructuring, however, will force existing assumptions to evolve. Those that cannot or will not change will not be able to continue existing.

§Ú§Æ±æ§Ú¥i¥H§i¶D§A¨ãÅ骺¬Fªv¤W©M¸gÀÙ¤Wªºµo®i¡A¦ý¥¿¦p§A­Ì¦t©zªº¯à¶q¡A¥¦­Ì¬O¤£Â_Åܤƪº¡A¦b§A­Ì¬P²yÂàÅܪº¹ê¬Û¤§¤W¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦óµ²ªG¬O©T©wªº¡CµM¦Ó¡A­««Ø¦a²yªº¥²­n±N­¢¨Ï²{¦³ªº³]©w¥[¥H¶i¤Æ¡C¨º¨Ç¤£¯à©Î¤£Ä@§ïÅܪº¤H­Ì±N¤£·|Ä~Äò¦s¦b¡C

Watch the results of what is happening. The reportage and the commentaries are misleading, if not downright misinforming. These untruths instruct you to accept the conclusions they present without any individual research or examination. Accepting interpretations without determining your own opinions is foolhardy.

Æ[¹î¥¿¦bµo¥Í¨Æ¥óªºµ²ªG¡C§Y¨Ï¤£¬O§¹¥þªº¿ù»~®ø®§¡A¨º¨Ç¡]·s»D¡^³ø¹D©Mµû½×¤]¦b»~¾É¡]¤j衆¡^¡C³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥«ü¾É§A­Ì±µ¨ü¥L­Ì©Ò°µ¥Xªº¡B¥¼¸g­Ó¤H½Õ¬d©ÎÀËÅ窺µ²½×¡C¦Ó¥¼¸g§A­Ì¦Û§Ú§PÂ_ªº¡B±µ¨ü¡]¥L¤H¡^ªº¸ÑÄÀ¬O¾|²õªº¡C

To survive this inevitable change, man must prepare physically and emotionally. He must be ready to move if necessary. He must be sufficiently rested to maintain any degree of stamina. He must participate willingly and with an idea of obtaining new insights. This new perception will begin to define man's changing involvement with his circumstances and those he interacts with. The changed Urantia will be reflected in the changes in man's behavior and attitudes. This entire one unified whole will ascend together.

­n±q³o­Ó¤£¥iÁקKªºÂàÅܤ¤©¯¦s¤U¨Ó¡A¤HÃþ¥²¶·­n±qª«½è¤W©M±¡·P¤W¥h·Ç³Æ¡C¥L¥²¶·­n¦b¥²­n®É°µ¦nÂಾªº·Ç³Æ¡C¥L¥²¶·­n¥R¨¬ªº¥ð®§¥H«O«ù¨¬°÷µ{«×ªº«ù¤[¤O¡C¥L¥²¶·­nÄ@·N¥h°Ñ»P¡A¨ÃÄ@·NÃhµÛ¤@ºØÀò±o·s¬}¨£ªº·Qªk¡C³oºØ·sªºÄ±ª¾·|¶}©l­«·s½T©w¤HÃþ»P©P¾DÀô¹Ò¥H¤Î¨ä¤¬°Êªº¤@¤Á©Ò¯A¤ÎªºÅܰʮɶ¡¡CÅܰʪº¦a²y±N·|±q¤HÃþªº¦æ爲©MºA«×¤¤¤Ï¬M¥X¨Ó¡C¾ã­Ó¤HÃþ³o­Ó¹Îµ²ªº¾ãÅé±N·|¤@°_´­¤É¡C

I speak to you as representative of the Creator Source in Orvonton. We are pleased with what is happening on your creator's favored planet.

§Ú§@爲¶ø·Å¹y¡]²Ä¤C¶W¯Å¦t©z¡^³yª«·½ÀYªº¥Nªí»P§A­Ì¥æ½Í¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì³Ð³yªÌ³Ì³ß·R¬P²y±N­nµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡·P¨ì³ß®®¡C

Siraya

ÁÉ­Y¨È

SOURCE:
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Je ... itable-Change.shtml

SaLuSa 10¤ë31¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - October 31, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë31¤é«H®§

Disclosure as such is important to us but not as much as the subsequent developments, and the dark Ones try by any means to block the announcement as it spells the end of their covert activities. It is also the beginning of a closer relationship between us, that will see a great coming together in the Brotherhood of Light. We are therefore pressing our allies to commence Disclosure as soon as possible, but if necessary we will make it happen. We have long referred to the divine date for it, and that looms near so any delay will be short lived.

¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¤j´¦ÅS¬O³o¼Ëªº­«­n¡A¦ý¬O¥Ñ©óÀH«áªºµo®i¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤]¦b¹Á¸Õ¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¨Óªýê³o¦¸Án©ú¡A¦]爲¥¦ªº¨ì¨Ó¬O¹ï¥L­ÌÁô¯µ¦æ°Êªº²×µ²¡C¥¦¤]¬O§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡Ãö¨t§ó¥[¿Ë±Kªº¶}©l¡A³o±N³Q§@爲¨ÓÁ{ªº¡i¥ú¤§¥S§Ì±¡½Ë¡jªº³s±µ¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¦]¦¹¤£Â_·þ«P§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¥HºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº³t«×¶}©l¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡j¡A¦Ó¥B¦pªG¥²­nªº¸Ü§Ú­Ì·|¨Ï¥¦µo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ìªø´Á¥H¨Ó¤@ª½¦b´£¤ÎÃö©ó¥¦ªº¯«¸t¤é´Á¡A¥¦Áô²{ªº¦p¦¹Á{ªñ¥H¦Ü©ó¥ô¦óªº©µ»~³£±N¬O¼È®Éªº¡C

It is not that you will be unprepared for Ascension, as it has been happening for a very long time. Also once we can openly communicate with you, we will make the details clearly known to you. As it stands, those of you who have elected to ascend have diligently followed the advice that has been given. You have found your own path, and many already live their lives as one who walks in the Light. There are different ideas as to the way in which the end-times play out, but that is accepted as it is your choice as to where your journey takes you. Bear in mind that the 21.12.12 is a major upliftment, yet only the beginning of another cycle of experience. However, it is for your civilization the opportunity to leave duality, and not continue re-incarnating in the lower dimension.

¤£·|¥X²{§A­Ì²@µL·Ç³Æ¨Ó¶i¤J´­¤Éªº±¡ªp¡A¦]爲¥¦¤w¸g¶}©l«Üªø¤@¬q®É¶¡¤F¡C¨Ã¥B¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¤½¶}ªº»P§A­Ì¥æ¬y¡A§Ú­Ì±N§â²Ó¸`³¡¤À¸Ô²Óªº§i¶D§A­Ì¡C¥H²{ª¬¨Ó»¡¡A§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü´­¤Éªº¤H¤w¸g¶Ô«j¦a¸òÀHµÛ³Qµ¹¤©ªº¨º¨Ç«Øij¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g§ä¨ì¤F¦Û§Úªº¹D³~¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¦b¥L­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤§@爲¾ãÅé¦æ¨«¦b¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C¹ï©ó³o±ø¹D¸ô¥H¦óºØ¤è¦¡§¹µ²ªº诠ÄÀ¦³µÛ¤£¦Pªº·Qªk¡A¦ý¬O¥i¥H³Q±µ¨üªº´N¬O--§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¨M©w§A®Èµ{ªº¤è¦V¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A2012-12-21¬O¤@­Ó¥D­nªº´£¤É¡A¤]¶È¶È¥u¬O¥t¤@­Ó´`Àô©P´ÁÅéÅ窺¶}ºÝ¡CµM¦Ó¡A¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤å©ú¨Ó»¡¬OÂ÷¶}¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬Éªº¾÷·|¡A¤£¥Î¦A­«½Æ¤Æ¨­¦b³o¸û§Cªººû«×¤¤¤F¡C

You may have fond memories of the Earth, but do not forgot that the majority of you will be ascending with her to enjoy the beauty and harmony of the higher dimensions. You will not have any regrets for leaving the present Earth, and in fact you will feel quite privileged to have shared her journey. You will have moved from the unreal to the Creator's expression of what life should really be like. Duality was given to you to experience exactly as you wished, and you had total freewill. Now, you are stepping into the heavenly realms where the Creator's Laws are manifest, and powers of creation are given to you. By then you will have become Cosmic Beings without any limitation whatsoever. However, the Laws of the Universe still apply but at your higher level of achievement and understanding, you would not do anything that would go against them.

§A­Ì¤]³\¦³µÛ³ß·Rªº¦a²y°O¾Ð¡A¦ý¬O¤d¸U¤£­n§Ñ°O§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H±N¸òÀHµÛ¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤@°_´­¤É¡A¶i¤J³o¬üÄR©ó©M¿Óªº§ó°ªºû«×¡CÂ÷¶}·í«eªº¦a²yºû«×¤£·|Åý§A¦³¥ô¦ó¿ò¾Ñ¡A¨ä¹ê§A­Ì±N·P¨ì¨É¦³¯S®íªº®¦¨å¡A¤À¨É¦oªº®Èµ{¡C§A­Ì±N²æÂ÷¤£¯u¹êªº¤Û¶H¶i¤J¨ì³yª«¥Dªí¹Fªº¯u¹ê¼Ë»ª¤¤¡C¤G¤¸©Êªº¥@¬É´¿¸g³Qµ¹¤©µ¹§A­Ì¡A¬O爲¤FÅý§A­Ì¹ê¹ê¦b¦bªº¥hÅéÅç§A­Ì¦Û§ÚªºÄ@±æ¡A¦Ó¥B§A­Ì³£¦³µÛ¥þ³¡ªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¥¿¨B¤J¨ì¤Ñ°ó¹ê¬Û¤¤¡A¦Ó³oùسyª«¦íªºªk«h±NÅã²{¡A³Ð³yªº¤O¶q±Nµ¹¤©§A­Ì¡CÀH«á§A­Ì±N¦¨爲¡i¦t©z¦s¦³¡j¦Ó¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦óªº­­¨î¡C¦ý¬O¡A¦t©zªºªk«h¨Ì¬O»Ý­n¿í¦uªº¡A¦ý¬O¦b§A­Ì©è¹Fªº§ó°ª¦¨´N»Pıª¾¤¤¡A§A¬O¤£·|°µ¥ô¦ó¹H­Iªk«hªº¨Æ±¡¡C

After living through the depths of darkness, and the continuing erosion of your rights it was to be expected that you would turn against those who imposed it upon you. Because so many of you turned to the Light and sought freedom from your oppressors, it allowed the Brotherhood of Light to authorize our presence in your lives. With help you have risen up quite rapidly, and by so doing have lifted the consciousness levels to a new height. The effect has helped your fellow travelers to also awaken, and the impetus is such that nothing will stop it going to its natural conclusion. That is of course what you have been working towards for a long time, and our presence is your guarantee of completion.

³q¹L¸g¾ú¶Â·t¥@¬Éªº²`²W¤§«á¡A¥H¤Î¹ï§A­ÌÅv¤O«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº«I»k¡A¥i¥H¹w¨£¨ìªº´N¬O§A­Ì±N¤Ï§Ü¨º¨Ç±j¥[¦b§A­Ì¨­¤Wªº¤@¤Á¤£¤½¡C¦]爲¦p¦¹¦hªº¤HÂà¦V¤F¡i¸t¥ú¡j¡A±q§A­ÌªºÀ£­¢ªÌ­þùØ´M¨D¦Û¥Ñ¡A¥¦±N¤¹³\¡i¥ú¤§¥S§Ì·|¡j§å·Ç§Ú­Ì¦s¦b©ó§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C¦bÀ°§U¤§¤U§A­Ì¤w¸g±o¨ì§Ö³t´£°ª¡A³q¹L³o麽°µ¤w¸g§â¾ãÅé·NÃѤô¥­´£°ª¨ì¤@­Ó·sªº¤ô¥­¡C³o¼vÅT¤O¤w¸gÀ°§U¤F§A­Ìªº¦P­M­ÌªºÄ±¿ô¡A¦Ó³o­Ó­ì°Ê¤O±N¹F¦¨¦Û¤vªº¦ÛµMµ²ªG¡A¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£µLªkªý¤î¡C³o·íµM¤]¬O¦]爲§A­Ì¤@ª½¤u§@¤F¬Û·íªøªº®É¶¡¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¬O§A­Ì¦¨¥\ªº«OÃÒ¡C

Knowing that your present life is just but one of many that will continue ad infinitum, you will realize that it is all for your experience as you grow in consciousness. It will gradually expand so that eventually it could embrace a whole planet, and way into you future some of you may chose to experience being a planetary logos. This may give you an idea as to what a great being you have in Mother Earth, who like you is still growing in consciousness. It is why you are ascending together, and if you think about it, it is truly an astonishing fact. Who would otherwise think that the Earth is a fully conscious Being. That is why you are asked to acknowledge what she has done for you out of her love for humankind. She feels your love and receives your prayers, and is re-assured by them as she goes ahead with the cleansing of the planet.

½Ð©ú¥Õ§A­Ì·í«eªº¥Í¬¡¥u¬O«ùÄò¥ÃùÚªº¥Í©R¤§¬y¤¤ªº¤@³¡¤À¦Ó¤w¡A§A­Ì·|©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v¬O³q¹L¦Û¨­©Ò¦³ªºÅéÅç¨Ó¦¨ªø·NÃѪº¼h¦¸ªº¡C¥¦·|³v¨BªºÂX®i¡A³Ì²×¥¦·|¾Ö©ê¾ã­Ó¬P²y¡A¦Ó§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¤@¨Ç¤H¤]³\¿ï¾Ü¥hÅéÅ禨爲¤@¦ì¡i¦æ¬P¼ÐÃÑ¡j¡C³o¤]³\µ¹¤©§A­Ì¤@­Ó·Qªk¡A¹ï¦a²y¥À¿Ë¨Ó»¡¦Û¤v¬O¦h麽°¶¤jªº¦s¦b¡A¹³§A­Ì³o¼Ëªº¤H¨Ì¦b¤£Â_¦¨ªø¦Û¨­ªº·NÃÑ¡C¥¦¤]ªí¥Ü¥X爲¦ó§A­Ì¨Ó¨ì¤@°_´­¤É¡A¦pªG§A·Q¤@·Q¡A¥¦¯uªº´N¬O¤@­Ó¥O¤HÅå³Yªº¨Æ¹ê¡C¦b¨ä¥L¤è­±»{ÃѨì¦a²y§¹¥þ¬O¤@­Ó¦³·NÃѪº¦s¦bÅé¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§A­Ì³Q­n¨D©Ó»{---¹ï©ó¤HÃþ¨Ó»¡¦o¤w¸g爲§A­Ì¥I¥X¤F¦h麽¦hªº·R¡C¦o·P¨ü¨ì§A­Ìªº·R¡A¨Ã¥B±µ¦¬¨ì§A­Ìªº¬èë¡A³q¹L¥¦­Ì¤]­«·s½T«O¦oÀHµÛ¬P²yªº²M²z¦ÓÄ~Äò«e¶i¡C

The more you understand the truth about yourselves and your purpose for being here, the easier it will become to accept the changes that are taking place. We would say, go with the flow knowing that all will work out well regardless of how it appears now. Just think of how little time remains before Ascension, and enjoy the thoughts of how exciting it is to be part of it. It is why you incarnated for this particular time, and you were fully aware of what your experiences would involve. Think again of the wise souls that have joined you in recent years, bringing a higher level of consciousness that is necessary to ensure the upliftment continues. You call them Indigo children, Starseeds and other names that identify them as the special ones, that bring you much needed knowledge. They left the comfort and harmony of the higher dimensions, to serve you at a time when their presence is needed.

§A­Ì¶V¯àÀ´±o¦Û¨­ªº¯u¬Û¡A¥H¤Î§A¦s¦b©ó³oùتº¥Ø¼Ð¡A´N¶V¯à±µ¨ü³o¦¸µo¥ÍªºÂàÅÜ¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡A«Ü¦nªº¸òÀH³o¥÷ıª¾¡A©Ò¦³³£·|«Ü¦n§¹¦¨¡A¦Ó¤£ºÞ¥¦·í«eªí²{¥X¨Óªº¬O¤°麽¡C¥u»Ý­n·Q¤@·Q¡i´­¤É¡j¤§«eªº®É¶¡¤w«Üµu¤F¡A¨É¨ü©ó¯à°÷¦¨爲³ß®®´­¤É¤§¸ô¤¤¤@¥÷¤lªº¨º¨Ç·Qªk¡C³o¤]ªí¥Ü爲¤°麽§A­Ì­n¦b³o­Ó¯S®í®É´Á¤Æ¨­¦a²y¡A§A­Ì´¿¸g«D±`ªº²M·¡¦Û¤v±N­nÅéÅç¨ì¤°麽¡C·Q·Q¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¦bªñ¦~¨Ó¥[¤J§A­Ì¤¤¶¡ªº´¼¼zÆF»î­Ì¡A±a¨Ó¤F§ó°ªªº·NÃѼh¦¸¥H½T«O³o¦¸´£¤Éªº©µÄò¡C§A­Ì§â¥L­ÌºÙ爲²`ÂŨൣ¡A¬P»ÚºØ¤l©M¨ä¥Lªº¦WºÙ¡A§â¥L­Ìµø爲¯S®íªº­ÓÅé¡A±a¨Ó§A­Ì³\¦h¥²­nªºª¾ÃÑ¡C¥L­ÌÂ÷¶}¤F³oµÎ¾A»P©M¿Óªº§ó°ªºû«×¡A¦b¥L­Ì³Q»Ý­nªº®É¨è¨ÓªA°È§A­Ì¡C

Treat all as you Brothers and Sisters and give of your love as freely as you can. If you can do that and see the Light within them, you will be helping uplift them as every soul responds to the love vibration. When you can do this, you have truly reached a new level of Christ Consciousness that will hold good for the future. Simply do your best and you can do no more, and no caring soul will fault you for the occasions when you cannot maintain such levels. It will become easier as you progress towards the higher dimensions, and eventually take your place within them.

§â©Ò¦³¤H³£·í§@§Aªº¥S§Ì©j©f¡A§â§Aªº·R¦Û¥Ñªº¶Ç¼½¥X¥h¡C¦pªG§A¯à°÷°µ¨ì¡A§A´N¯à¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì¤ß¤¤ªº¡i¥ú¡j¡A§A­Ì±N¯à°÷À°§U´£¤É¥L­Ì¡A¦]爲¨C­ÓÆF»î³£·|¹ï¡i·Rªº®¶°Ê¡j°µ¥X¦^À³¡C·í§A¯à°÷³o麽°µªº®É­Ô¡A§A´N¯uªº©è¹F¤@ºØ·sªº¡i°ò·þ·NÃÑ¡jª¬ºA¡A³o±N爲¥¼¨Ó«ù¦³µ½ªº·N©À¡CºÉ¤O°µ¨ì³Ì¦n¡A§AµLªk°µªº§ó¦h¡A¤£­n¾á¤ß·í§AµLªkºû«ù³oºØ¤ô¥­ªº®É­Ô¡A¨ä¥LÆF»î¹ï§A³y¦¨ªº»~·|¡C¥Ñ©ó¶i®i´Â¦VµÛ§ó°ªªººû«×¡A¥¦·|Åܱo§ó²³æ¡A³Ì²×§â§A¦w¸m¦b¥¦­Ì¤¤¶¡¡C

The truth will come with the revelations that we shall bring you, but prepare to be astonished at how much you have been misled. Much will seem incredible and hard to accept because you have been mind controlled for so long. However accept as much as you can, and anything left undecided will still find place in your heart at the appropriate time. Most revelations will make good sense, and explain some of the mysteries that have been deliberately put before you to keep you under control. The last thing the dark Ones want, is for you to become independent of them.

ÀHµÛ§Ú­Ì±N±aµ¹§A­Ìªº´¦ÅS¡A¯u¬Û·|¨ì¨Ó¡A¦ý¬O½Ð·Ç³Æ¤j¦Y¤@Åå¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤@ª½³QÄY­«ªº»~¾É¡C³\¦h¨Æ±¡±N¬Ý°_¨Ó«D±`ªº¤£¥i«äij¡AÃø©ó±µ¨ü¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q·NÃѱ±¨î¤F³o麽ªøªº®É¶¡¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥H§A¥i¯àªº±¡ªp¥h±µ¨ü¡A¥ô¦ó¥¼°µ¨M©wªº¨Æ±¡±N¦b¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤§ä¨ì¥¦ªº¦ì¸m¡C¤j¦h¼Æªº´¦ÅS±N¦³«Ü¤j·N¸q¡A¸ÑÄÀ¤@¨Ç¯«¯µªº¨Æª«¡A¨º¨Ç¤w¸g³Q»W·N©ñ¸m¦b§A­Ì­±«e¡AÅý§A­Ì¸¨¤J³Q±±¨î¹Ò¦aªº¤@¤Á¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­n°µªº³Ì«á¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A´N¬OÅý§A­Ì¨ü¨ä¤ä°t¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and the more I understand about you, the more I appreciate how resilient you are and how duality has toughened you to life's ups and downs. No wonder other civilizations will look up to you and seek your help. You have left the comfort and joy of being in the of the higher dimensions, to have a total experience of duality with all of its pain and sorrow to help others. I bow before you and acknowledge the beautiful loving souls that you are, I love you all.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B·í§Ú¶V¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¡A´N¶VÅý§ÚÃÙ½à§A­Ìªº¼u©Ê¡A¤G¤¸©Êªº¥Í¬¡¦p¦ó±q¤W¨ì¤UªºÄA­Ë¤F§A­Ì¡CÃø©Ç¨ä¥Lªº¤å©ú±N´L·q§A­Ì¨Ã¥B´M¨D§A­ÌªºÀ°§U¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gÂ÷¶}¦s¦b©ó§ó°ªºû«×ªºµÎ¾A»P³ß®®¡A±o¨ì¤F¥þ³¡¤G¤¸©ÊªºÅéÅç¡A¨Ã¦ñÀHµÛµh­W»P´d¶Ë¨ÓÀ°§U¨ä¥L¤H¡C§Ú¦V§A­ÌÁù°`¨Ã¥B©Ó»{§A­ÌÆF»î©ÒÅé²{¥Xªº¬üÄR»P·R¡A§Ú·R§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡C

ªð¦^¦Cªí