ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i¤j¨¤¬P¤H¡j 2011¦~11¤ë9¤é«H®§
Dear Ones, we are the Arcturians,

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¬O¤j¨¤¬P¤H

It is time now to recover from your ailments of the last Thousands ofyears, Beloved earth humans! We are observing with joy that many of you startedto understand the signs of this time and woke up, especially to the servicethey originally have incarnated for at this time on earth.

²{¦b¨ì¤F«ì´_§A­Ì´X¤d¦~«e½÷·×®É¥Nªº®É¶¡¤F¡A¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y¤H­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì«Ü°ª¿³¦a¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¶}©l²z¸Ñ¨ì¿ô¨Óªº®É¶¡¤w¸g¨ì¤F¡A¤×¨ä¬O¨º¨Ç¤@¶}©l´NÂà¥Í¦b³oÁû¬P²y¤Wªº¤H­Ì¡C

Many of you are now suddenly recognizing and understanding what the deepermeaning of your presence on Gaia is, ¡X and this is mostly a surprise butcarries also a lot of satisfaction.

§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¬O¬ðµM¦a»{ÃѨì¡A¨Ã¥B²z¸Ñ§A­Ì¦b»\¨È¤W¥Í¬¡ªº²`¼h­ì¦]¬O¤°麽¡A³o¥i¯à«ÜÃø¥H¸m«H¡AµM¦Ó¥¦¬O­ÓÅý¤HªY³ßªº«H®§¡C

Naturally, your soul and heart are now finally able to fully participatein life, which has been for many of you very difficult, because you could notfind any real meaning in your lifes, other than purify yourselves to come to aspiritual understanding of existence and of your own nature.

«Ü¦ÛµM¦a¡A§A­ÌªºÆF»î©M¤ß³Ì²×¦³¿ìªk§¹¥þ¦a°Ñ»P¨ì¥Í©Rµo®iªº¶iµ{¤¤¡C³o¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H«D±`§xÃø¡A°£¤F²b¤Æ¦Û¤v¦nÅý§A­Ì±qºë¯«¤W¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¥»½èªº¦s¦b¥H¥~¡A§A­Ì¦ü¥G«ÜÃø§ä¨ì¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¥Í©Rªº¯u¥¿·N¸q¡C

Now to understand, that this process was the very meaning of your lifebecause it was needed to purify the deep densities of earth, which you helpedwith the purification and spiritualizing process of your own body-minds, is extremelyliberating for you and you experience to be profoundly energized.

²{¦b§A­Ì³vº¥²z¸Ñ¡A³o­Ó¹Lµ{´N¬O§A­Ì¥Í©Rªº·N¸q¡A¦]爲¥¦»Ý­n²b¤Æ²`¼h°ª±K«×ªº¦a²y¡A¦Ó³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤]¦bÀ°§U§A­Ì²b¤Æ¥H¤Îºë¯«¤Æ§A­Ì¨­Åé-·NÃÑ¡A³o­Ó¹Lµ{¯à¦b«Ü²`ªº¼h¦¸¤WÄÀ©ñ§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A¨Ã¥B¨Ï§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥Rº¡¯à¶q¡C

Therefore this time now has in some sense become a celebration for you,although the situation on earth has not yet officially recovered to love andpeace which is the original characteristic of humanity.

¦]¦¹¡A²{¦b±q¬YºØµ{«×¤W¬O¼y¯¬ªº®É¶¡¤F¡AºÉºÞªí­±¤W¬Ý°_¨Ó¦a²yÁÙ¨S¦³¦^´_¨ì¤HÃþ¯u¥¿ªº¯S©º¡V ·R©M¥­ÀR¡C

When we made the first time contact with some of you, many years ago inthe 70s, our contactees were still living in an environment with people whowere utterly unaware of other galactic civilizations and planets who, as awhole, lived and practiced together in their societies spiritual life. Theyknew that the Divine Source Energy is Love and that all existence isoriginating from It.

¦b¤W¥@¬ö70¦~¥N¡A·í§Ú­Ì²Ä¤@¦¸©M§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H±µÄ²ªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ìªº±µÄ²ªÌ­ÌÁÙ§¹¥þ¨S¦³·NÃѨì§Oªº¬P¨tªº¤å©ú¡A¥H¤Î§Oªº¬P²y¡C¥L­Ì¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D¥L­ÌªºªÀ·|ªººë¯«¥Í¬¡©M¨Ó¦Û¥~¬Pªº¤å©ú¬O§@爲¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¦@¦Pµo®iªº¡C¥L­Ì¶È¶Èª¾¹D¯«¸tªº¯à¶q·½¬O·R¡A©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦b³£¨Ìªþ©ó·R¡C

Now, only after 40 years on your planet, this situation has changedprofoundly. More and more people on earth are aware of this truth and spreadingit among others. Your planet Earth is even now on a point in your history whereShe will go through a transformation of a greatness and uniqueness, that neverbefore happened.

²{¦b¡A¶È¶È¬O40¦~¥H«á¡A³oºØ±¡ªp¤w¸gµo¥Í¤F·¥¤jªº§ïÅÜ¡C¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¦a²y¤H¤w¸g·NÃѨì³oÅܤƪº¥»½è¡A¨Ã¥B¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¶Ç¼½³o¨Çª¾ÃÑ¡C§A­Ìªº¬P²y²{¦b¤w¸g¨ì¤@­Ó¾ú¥v®É¨è¡A¦o±N·|¶i¦æ¤@­Ó±q¨Ó¨S¦³µo¥Í¹Lªº°¶¤jªº¿W¯Sªº§ïÅÜ¡C

Many more of you started to communicate with us, some of them can see us,many of you are in telepathic contact with us and more and more can feel thehigh vibration of our light bodies.

§A­Ì¤¤ªº¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¤H¶}©l©M§Ú­Ì¥æ¬y¡A¤@¨Ç¤H¯à¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ì¡A¤@¨Ç¤H³q¹L¤ßÆF·PÀ³©M§Ú­Ì¥æ¬y¡A¦Ó§ó¦h¤H¯à·P¨ü¨ì§Ú­Ì¥úªº¨­Å餺ªº°ªÀW®¶°Ê¡C

This is magnificent and such quickening of your evolutionary process isastounding and without comparison!

§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¹Lµ{¶i¦æ±o¦p¦¹¨³³t¡A³o©_迹¯u¬O¥O¤HµL¤ñÅå³Y¡C

Dear earth humans, and now you have arrived at a point in your historywhere you will make the greatest leap you ever have encountered!

¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y¤H­Ì¡A²{¦b§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤@­Ó¯S®íªº®É¨è¡A§A­Ì±N·|¸g¾ú§A­Ì¥¼´¿¸g¾úªº¤@¦¸°¶¤jªº­¸ÅD¡C

Of course, it is not new for you, that on 11.11.11 massive new energieswill be activated which can catapult you into higher dimensions.

·íµM¡A³o¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¤£¬O±q¥þ·sªº¡A¦b11.11.11¤j¶q·sªº¯à¶q±N·|³Q啓°Ê¡A±q¦ÓÀ°§U§A­Ì¶i¤J°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡C

But for this to happen, you must be able to be in a disposition of anenergetic ¡§expectancy¡¨. Your heart must be able to reach out and anticipatethis great flux of new energy and light to flow into your own energeticsystem. When this happens, you will be able to jump in your consciousness andunderstanding into a completely new dimension of experience. You might havevisited these places where you are going now to arrive before, but it makes adifference whether you visited only or whether you arrive at a place for good,dear ones!

¦ý¬O爲¤FÅý¥¦µo¥Í¡A§A­Ì¥²¶··Q¿ìªk¦b¤@ºØ¥D°Êªº¡§´Á±æ¡¨ª¬ºA¡C§A­Ìªº¤ß¥²¶·¦³¿ìªk©µ¦ù¡A¨Ã¥B´Á±æ³o·sªº¯à¶q©M¥úªº¬y¤J¡A¬y¤J¨ì§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¯à¶q¨t²Î¤¤¡C·í¥¦µo¥Íªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì·|¦³¿ìªk¦b§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ©M²z¸Ñ¤¤¸õÅD¡A¸õÅD¨ì¤@­Ó¥þ·sªºªÅ¶¡ºû«×ÅéÅç¡C¤]³\§A­Ì´¿¸gÅéÅç¹L³o¨Ç§A­Ì±N­n¨ì¹Fªº¦a¤è¡A¦ý¬O¡A°ÑÆ[¹L©M¿Ë¦ÛÅéÅç¹L¬O¨âºØ¤£¦Pªº·Pı¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡I

When you arrive for good, this can mean many things, depending on yoursoul contract, but also depending on your level of preparedness. It might bethat, once arrrived, you will not ¡¥return¡¦ to the 3 dimensional world and thatyou will just drop your physical body. Only in the case that yourfrequency is of the highest light, a physical body of your nature can bedissolved directly into light. But this will be very rare as this requires thatyou have already accomplished a very high spiritual realization.

·í§A­Ì¡§¨ì¹F¡¨¡A³o·N¨ýµÛ«Ü¦h¡A¨ú¨M©ó§A­ÌÆF»îªº«´¬ù¦P®É¤]¨ú¨M©ó§A­Ì·Ç³Æªºµ{«×¡C¦³¥i¯à¡A§A­Ì¤@¥¹¨ì¹F¨º¡A§A­Ì´N­n¥á±ó§A­Ìªºª«²z¨­Åé¡A´NµLªk¦^¨ì¤Tºû¥@¬É¡C¥u¦³§A­ÌªºÀW²v¬O¥Ñ³Ì°ªµ{«×ªº¥ú²Õ¦¨ªº¡A¤@­Óª«²z¨­Åé¤~·|ª½±µ·»¸Ñ¦b¥ú¤¤¡C¦ý¬O³oºØ±¡ªp¬O«D±`µ}¤Ö¡A¦]爲³o»Ý­n§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ì¹F«D±`°ªªºÆF»îª¬ºA¡C

So most of you who are able to maintain their place in the higherdimensions, will be able ¡V through their newly awakened multidimensionality ¡Vto stay with their physical body simultaneously in the 3th dimension, wherebytheir bodies will be transformed and assume a crystalline structure. Thiscan happen very quickly but could perhaps be physically difficult forsome, because of the adaptation of their body to their new frequency and at thesame time, the hightened sensitivity to the lower vibration of the 3thdimension.

©Ò¥H¡A¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤j³¡¤À¯à°÷«O«ù¦b°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡A±N·|¦³¿ìªk¡V³q¹L¥L­Ì·sı¿ôªº¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¯à¤O¡V ¦bºë¯«¨ì¹F°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¦P®É¡A¤S¥i¥H§b¦b¥L­Ìª«²z¨­Å餺¡C¥L­Ìªº¨­Åé±N·|Åܦ¨´¹ª¬µ²ºc¡C³o·|«Ü§Ö¦aµo¥Í¡A¦ý¬O¦³¥i¯à¹ï§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¦³¨Ç§xÃø¡C¦]爲¾AÀ³¦b·sÀW²v¤Uªº¨­Å骺¦P®É¡A·|¥[±j¥L­Ì¹ï¤TºûªÅ¶¡§C½n«×ªº±Ó·P©Ê¡C

However, as this process also implies that their new crystalline bodies can take on and hold significantly more light, that they do nothave to suffer, as they did before in their old carbon based body, in the midstof lower and denser energies.

µM¦Ó¡A³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤]·N¨ýµÛ¥L­Ì·sªº´¹Å騭Åé¯à°÷©Ó¨ü§ó¦h¶qªº¥ú¡A±q¦Ó¥L­Ì¨S¥²­n¦A¹³¥H«e¥L­Ì¥HºÒ爲°ò¦ªº¨­Åé¤@¼Ë¡A¾D¨ü§C½n«×ªÅ¶¡°ª±K«×¯à¶qªº§é¿i¤F¡C

Bottom line is, that none of you has experienced this uniquetransformation and there will be people who do not experience any problems andwho will have a very easy transition into their new body- and frequency-system,while others, depending on their history of perception and experience, mighthave to struggle in the beginning. But this will not last for long. For all theadaptation will be successful in a short time.

§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤j³¡¤À¤H³£¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹L³o¿W¯Sªº§ïÅܹLµ{¡A¦³¤@¨Ç¤H¦b³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤¤¨S¦³¥ô¦ó°ÝÃD¡A¥L­Ì¥i¥H«Ü®e©ö¦aÂà´«¨ì·sªº¨­Åé¥H¤ÎÀW²v¨t²Î¤¤¡C¦Ó¨ä¥L¤H¡A¨ú¨M©ó¥L­Ìªº¸gÅç©M²z¸Ñµ{«×¡A¦³¥i¯à¦b­è¶}©l·P¨ì«ÜÃø¨ü¡C¦ý¬O³oºØ·Pı¤£·|«ùÄò«Üªø®É¶¡¡C¦]爲³Ì²×¤H­Ì¦bµu´Á¤º³£·|¦¨¥\¾AÀ³ªº¡C

Those who do not arrive for good in the higher dimensions, mightexperience them perhaps relatively shortly, and then, as they are not prepared,to stay there, come back, holding this new experience in their memory. But someof them will be able to visit these new and higher dimensional placesmore and more often, until they adapted to it in consciousness and in theirenergy system, so that they can stay there permanently. In some cases they willdrop their body too, or live from then on multidimensionally, depending wheretheir service is.

¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n¦b°ªºû«×ªÅ¶¡«ÝµÛªº¤H­Ì¡A¥L­Ì¦³¥i¯à¸g¾ú¬Û¹ïµuªº®É¶¡¡AµM«á¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n§b¦b¨º¡A·|«Ü§Ö¦^¨Ó¡A§â³o¨Ç·sªº¸gÅç«O«ù¦b°O¾Ð¤¤¡C¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¦³¥i¯à¦³¿ìªk§óÀWÁc¦a¸g¾ú³o·sªº§ó°ªºû«×ªºªÅ¶¡¡Aª½¨ì¥L­Ì¦b·NÃѤW©M¯à¶q¨t²Î¤¤¾AÀ³¤F¥L­Ì¡A³o¼Ë¥L­Ì´N¥i¥H¥Ã¤[©Ê¦a§b¦b¨ºùؤF¡C¦b¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤¤¡A¥L­Ì¤]·|¥á¤U¥L­Ìªº¨­Åé¡A©ÎªÌ±q¨º­Ó®É¨è¶}©l¡A«ö·Ó¥L­Ìªº·NÄ@¡A¹LµÛ¦hºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¥Í¬¡¡C

The experience of this whole process has many different varieties, as eachhuman being is unique, but there will be of course people with similar oridentical experiences. They will find each other and join in groups together,as their soul level and spiritual experience is similar and these groups belongto soul families. Drawn to each other as a soul family, they will do theirservice to help humanity to ascend in due course of the year 2012 andthereafter.

³o­Ó¹Lµ{ªºÅéÅ禳«Ü¦hÅܤưѼơA¦]爲¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O°ß¤@ªº¡A·íµM¡A¦³¨Ç¤Hªº¸g¾ú·|«D±`¬Û¦ü¡C¥L­Ì±N·|±q¤¤§ä¨ì¹ï¤è¡A¨Ã¥B§b¦b¤@°_¡A¦]爲¥L­ÌªºÆF»î¼h¦¸©Mºë¯«ÅéÅç¬O«D±`¬Û¦üªº¡A³o¨Ç²ÕÄÝ©ó¦P¤@ÆF»î®a±Ú¡C½Ð§â¹ï¤è·í§@¦P¤@ÆF»î®a®xªº¤@¥÷¤l¡C§A­ÌÆF»î®a®xªº¦¨­û±N·|¦b2012¦~¥H¤Î¨ä¥H«áªº¤é¤lÀ°§U§A­Ì´£¤É¡C

Dear Ones, you are now at the threshold of your great adventure in yourhistory, where there is no return to your old way of life. From now you willjump in big leaps along your ascension path. And you will leave behind yourlife of difficulties and suffering, as Mother Earth and Her new energies willcarry and transport you to new and never before experienced shores whereall your heart desires are fulfilled.

¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¥¿³B¦b§A­Ì¾ú¥v©Ê°¶¤jªº±´ÀI®Èµ{ªºªù¤f¡A¦b³oùØ¡A§A­Ì±NµLªk¦^¨ìªº¥Í¬¡¡C±q²{¦b¶}©l§A­Ì±N·|¦b§A­Ìªº´£¤É¹D¸ô¤W¸g¾ú¤@¦¸¥¨¤jªº­¸ÅD¡C§A­Ì±N·|§â¥Í¬¡¤¤ªº­WÃø©M¾D¹J抛¦b¸£«á¡A¦]爲¦a²y¥À¿Ë©M¦oªº·s¯à¶q±N·|±N§A­Ì±a¨ì¤@­Ó·sªº±q¨Ó¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹Lªº¦a¤è¡A¦b¨ºùØ¡A§A§A­Ì¤ß¤¤ªº´÷±æ·|³Qº¡¨¬¡C

We know that most of you who came to Mother Earth for service, were neverable during their incarnation in these times, to just rest and to 'enjoy' lifeas many other of their human fellows did and even lived for, because you alwaysfelt a huge weight on your shoulders, knowing, you had to do something important,but mostly not knowing, what it was. Now you can understand, but you will alsostart to experience ¡Xperhaps for many the very first time¡X the true joy ofundisturbed mere being, as you have arrived at your destination and as this will be, in your new experience, the means, to assist your humanfamily to ascend in the coming months and ¡V perhaps years.

§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¡A¹ï«Ü¦h¨Ó¨ì¦a²y¥À¿Ë¨­Ãä¨ÓªA°ÈªºÆF»î¡A¦b³o¬q®É¶¡±q¨Ó¨S¿ìªk¥ð®§¡A©ÎªÌ¹³¨ä¥L¤H¨º¼Ë¡§ªY½à¡¨¥Í©R¡A¦]爲§A­ÌÁ`·Pı¦³¥¨¤jªº­«¾á¦b§A­ÌªÓ¤W¡A§A­Ìª¾¹D¡A¦³­«­nªº¨Æ±¡µ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì§¹¦¨¡A¦ý¬O¤S¤£ª¾¹D¬O¤°麽¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¥i¥H²z¸Ñ¡A§A­Ì¤]±N­n¥hÅéÅç¡]¦³¥i¯à¹ï§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¬O²Ä¤@¦¸¡^·P¨ü¡§¯u¹ê¡¨¹Lµ{©Ò±aµ¹§A­Ìªº¯u¥¿ªº§Ö¼Ö¡C¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤F§A­Ìªº¥Øªº¦a¡A¦Ó³o±N·N¨ýµÛ¡A§A­Ì°¨¤W­n¦³ªº·sÅéÅç¡GÀ°§U§A­Ì¤HÃþ®a¤H¦b±µ¤U¨Óªº´X­Ó¤ë¡A©ÎªÌ´X¦~¤¤´£¤ÉªºÅéÅç¡C

There is no exact and accurate ¡¥time frame¡¦ we can tell, because there aremany unknown factors, as each human being follows their own unique process andlearning curve. But we can tell that the great shift is already on its way - ina mighty and powerful way. And ultimately, it will never end, because all isalways on their path of evolution and expansion in the Heart of God.

³oùاڭ̨èS¦³ºë½Tªº®É¶¡ªí¥i¥H´£¨Ñµ¹¤j®a¡A¦]爲³o¤¤¶¡¦³«Ü¦h¥¼ª¾ªº¦]¯À¡C¦]爲¨C­Ó¤H³£°l´MµÛ¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¿W¯Sªº«e¶i©M¾Ç²ß¦±½u¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¥i¥H»¡¡A¥¨¤jªºÅÜ­²¤w¸g¥H¤@ºØ°ª¶Q¦Ó±j¦³¤Oªº¤è¦¡¶}©l¤F¡C³Ì²×¡A¥¦±N¥Ã¤£°±®§¡A¦]爲©Ò¦³¤H³£¦b¥L­Ì¶i¤Æªº¸ô¤W¡A¦b³yª«¥Dªº¤ß©µ®iªº¸ô¤W¡C

Be well and be Blessed, dear ones!

³Ì¦nªº¯¬ºÖµ¹§A­Ì¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡I

We are your family in the Consciousness of the Cosmic Christ.

§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦t©z°ò·þ·NÃѪº®a¤H­Ì

We are the Arcturians!

§Ú­Ì¬OArcturian¤H

Message received by Ute
http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.c ... s-8-arrival-at.html
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

Kris Won, November 10, 2011
Kris Won 11¤ë10¤é«H®§

Greetings from Alpha Spaceship!

We are entering a new stage in the process of Ascension as a human race on this planet. We could say, without wishing to exaggerate, that the time you are in at this very moment is of enormous importance and as such, will mark a "before and after" in the history of your civilization.

ªüº¸ªk­¸²î°Ý­Ô

§@爲¦s¦b©ó³o­Ó¬P²yªº¤HÃþºØ±Ú¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b¶i¤J¤@­Ó´­¤Éªº·s¶¥¬q¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H»¡¡A¨Ã¥B²@¤£¸Ø±iªº»¡¡A§A­Ì©Ò³Bªº³o¬q®É´Á¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡A¦]爲¥¦¡A±N¦b§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¾ú¥v¤W°O¿ý¤U«eµL¥j¤H«áµL¨ÓªÌªºÂ׸O¡C

We have read some of the writings channeled for you as well as some non-channeled articles online, and we think that there has not been enough importance given to this moment in which we are situated right now. They urge you to carry out a unified meditation on 11/11/11 at various times, such as 11am to 11:11am, or 9pm to 10pm, thinking that all of you will have finished working and will be in your homes, free to be available for this worldwide meditation. Which is very nice.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸gŪ¹L¤F¤@¨Ç¨Ó¦Û§A­Ìªº³qÆF«H®§¡A·íµM¤]¥]¬A¨S¦³¦b½uµo¥¬ªº«H®§¡A§Ú­Ì»{爲³o³£¤£¨¬¥HÅé²{³o­Ó®É¨è©Ò¥]§tªº­«­n©Ê¡C¥L­Ì±j¯P±ÀÂ˧A­Ì¦b11-11-11ªº¦U­Ó®É¶¡¤£Â_­ß·Q¡A¨Ò¦p¦b¦­¤W11ÂI¨ì11ÂI11¤À¡A©ÎªÌ¤U¤È9ÂI¨ì10ÂI¡A·Q·Q§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hµ²§ô¤âÀYªº¤u§@¡A¨Ã¥B¦b§A­Ìªº®a¤¤¡A¯à°÷¦Û¥Ñªº¶i¦æ³o¦¸¥þ²y½d³òªº­ß·Q¡C³o³£¬O«D±`¦nªº¡C

This meditation or these global meditations are of great help, and allow for certain cosmic energies to arrive on the planet in a smooth and harmonious way, without causing disturbances on the ground or for the living beings who have their habitat on and within the surface of Gaia.

³o¦¸­ß·Q¡A©ÎªÌ»¡¥þ²y­ß·Q³£¬O¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªºÀ°§U¡A¨Ã¥B¤¹³\¦t©zªº¯à¶q©è¹F¦a²yªº¼h­±¡A¥H¤@ºØ¥­·Æ»P©M¿Óªº¤è¦¡¡A¤£·|¾É­P¤zÂZªº¤è¦¡³s±µ¨ì¦a²y¦a­±¤W¡A©ÎªÌ¥Í©R¦s¦³¤§¤¤¡A©Ò¦³´Ï®§¦b»\¨Èªí­±ªº¥Í©R¡C

But we would like to briefly make you a sketch of what this day of 11/11/11 has been indicating and anticipating for some time now, and to expand upon what is occurring and what will occur during this time.

¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ²µuªº¦V§A­Ì´yø¤@¤U³o­Ó11-11-11¤é¤l¤@ª½³£«ü¥X¨Ã¥B´Á«ÝµÛ¡A爲¤FÂX®i²{¦b¥¿¦bµo¥Í©M±N­n¦b³o¬q®É´Áµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C

The number 11 is one that has in itself the quality to open doorways. The Cosmos is full of billions of these portals, which are scattered throughout space, not by whim, but because each of the portals is sealing the entrance to a determined space different from that which is around you. Once this portal is activated and opened wisely, it will give access to all beings who know your whereabouts to pass through and cross other parts of space-time, which could be a distant galaxy millions of light years from where you would find the beings passing through.

11ªº¼Æ¦r¥¦¥»¨­´N¥]§tµÛ¶}啓ªù¤áªº§@¥Î¡C¦t©z¤§¤¤¬O¥Rº¡µÛ¼Æ¥H»õ­pªº³oÃþªù¤á¡A¥¦­Ì¹s¬Pªº´²¸¨¦bªÅ¶¡¤§¤¤¡A³o¨Ã¤£¬O¤Û·Q¡A¦Ó¬O¦]爲¨C­Óªù¤á³£¬O«Ê¦L¶i¤J¨ä¥LªÅ¶¡ªº¤J¤f¡A¨º¨Ç»P§A­Ì©P³òÀô¹Ò©Ò¤£¦Pªº¥t¤@¨ÇªÅ¶¡¡C¤@¥¹³o¨Çªù¤á³Q±Ò°Ê¤F¡A¨¬°÷¼sªº¶}啓¡A¥¦±Nµ¹¤©³q¹DÅý©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦³­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤vªº©Ò¦b¤§³B¥i¥H³q¦æ¨Ã¥B¸ó¶V¨ì®ÉªÅªº¥t¤@¨Ç¦a¤è¡A¦Ó¥¦¥i¥H¬O¼Æ¥H¦Ê¸U¥ú¦~¤§»»ªº¬P¨t¡AÅý§A­Ì³o¨Çµo²{¥¦­Ì¦s¦bªº¦s¦³­Ì³q¹L¡C

In your recent past some portals have been opened on certain dates, but not all of them. The day 11/11/11 is a date that contains the number 11 three times, so that has been chosen by Us as the ideal date to open all the portals that remain closed.

¦b§A­Ì¤£»·¹L¥hªº¬Y¨Ç¤é¤lùؤ@¨Çªù¤á¤w¸g³Q¶}啓¡A¦ý¬O¤£¬O©Ò¦³¡C11-11-11³o­Ó¤é´Á¥Nªíªº·N¸q¥]§t¤F11¼Æ¦r¤T¦¸¡A¦]¦¹¤w¸g³Q§Ú­Ì¿ï¾Ü¡A¦]爲³o­Ó§¹¬üªº¤é´Á±N¶}啓©Ò¦³¨Ì³Q«Ê¦Lªºªù¤á¡C

What does it mean that all the existing portals on Earth are opened, and what will be the impact upon all of you?

¦s¦b»P¦a²y¤Wªº©Ò¦³ªù¤á³£¶}啓¬O¤°麽·N«ä©O¡A·|¹ï§A­Ì産¥Í¤°麽¼vÅT©O¡H¡]ĶªÌ¡G¨C­Ó±µ¦¬§ó°ª¯à¶qªº¤H³£¬O¤@§âÆ_°Í¡A¥´¶}¦hºû«×ªº¤jªù¡A¦P®É¤]·¥¤j«P¶i¦Û¤vªº¶i¤Æ¡^

It means that some energies proceeding from outer space that have not arrived yet, will do so in their entirety on the date 11/11/11 at 11am in each local timezone on the planet. That is, whether you are in Europe, America or in any other continent, the moment it becomes 11am in your country, you are going to receive all the cosmic energies that arrive through all the open portals.

¥¦ªí¥Ü¤@¨Ç¯à¶q±q¥~¼hªÅ¶¡¥Xµo¡A¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³©è¹F¦a²yªº°ª¼h¯à¶q¡A±N¥H¥¦­Ì¥þµMªº¤è¦¡¦b11-11-11³o­Ó¤é´Á¡A¦b¤W¤È11ÂI¦b¨C­Ó·í¦a®É°Ï¶i¤J¬P²y°Ï°ì¡C´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A¤£½×§A¬O¦b¼Ú¬w¡A¬ü°ê©ÎªÌ¨ä¥Lªº¤j³°¡A³o­Ó®É¨è´N¬O§A­Ì°ê®a¤¤ªº¤W¤È11ÂI¡A§A­Ì³£¦b±µ¦¬³o©Ò¦³ªº¦t©z¯à¶q¡A±N³q¹L©Ò¦³³Q¥´¶}ªºªù¤á´é¤J¶i¨Ó¡C

It is very important that you are calm and very harmonized on this day, especially just before that time. My recommendation is that if you are not working, go to the mountains or the beach and be in more direct contact with Mother Earth, which will help you to naturally absorb these new energies that will be flowing to your heart.

¦]¦¹¦b³o­Ó¤é´ÁùØ¡A§A­Ì«O«ù§NÀR»P«D±`©M¿Óªº±¡ºü¬O¤Q¤À­«­nªº¡A¯S§O¬O¦b³o­Ó®É´Á¤§«e¡C§Ú­Ìªº±ÀÂˬO¡A¦pªG§A¨S¦³¦b¤u§@¤¤¡A¨«¤J¤sªL¤¤©ÎªÌ®üÃä¡A§ó¯àª½±µªº±µÄ²¨ì¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A³o±NÀ°§U§A­Ì¦ÛµMªº§l¦¬³o¨Ç·sªº¯à¶q¨Ã¥B¬y¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¤ß¤¤¡C

If you are working, do not lose the opportunity to receive and embrace these energies of conscious form, as surely you may know how to excuse yourself for a moment at that hour, going outside to the terrace for a moment, or making time for a moment of service. Right?

¦pªG§A¦b¤u§@¤¤¡A¤£­n¥á±¼³o­Ó¾÷·|±µ¦¬©M¾Ö©ê«ùÄò´é¤Jªº¯à¶q·NÃÑ¡A§@爲½T«O§A¥i¥H§ä­Ó­É¤f±o¨ì¤@¤p®Éªº®É¶¡¨«¤J¤á¥~¡A¨ìÅS¥x¡A©ÎªÌÄË¥X®É¶¡¨Ó°µ³o­ÓªA°È¡A¹ï¤£¹ï¡H

See yourselves as cells of that great entity that is Gaia, because that is what you are, her small cells, each one of you. Receive these energies of conscious form, visualizing yourself as a small part of the whole of the planet, giving all the light and love that you can give in those moments, and afterwards be grateful to have been worthy of this gift that the Creator of everything and everyone has granted you.

§â§A¦Û¤v¬Ý§@¬O»\¨È¥À¿Ëªº¤@­Ó²Ó­M¡A¦]爲³o´N¬O§A­Ìªº·N¸q¡A¦oªº¤p²Ó­M­Ì¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡C±µ¦¬³o¨Ç·NÃѪº¯à¶q§Î¦¡¡AÆ[·Q¦Û¤v§@爲¾ãÅé¬P²yªº¤@³¡¤À¡Aµ¹¤©©Ò¦³¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è§A¯à±µ¦¬ªº¡i¥ú»P·R¡j¡AµM«á¥H·P®¦ªº¤ßºA©ÓÄ~³o¥÷¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥DªºÂ§ª«¡AÍ¢©^©ó§A­Ìªº¤@¤Á¡C

In this way, you will contribute to the process of opening all of the energy portals carried out in the best possible manner, and at the same time you yourselves, as individuals, will enjoy an additional boost to your personal evolution.

¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ì±N¦³§U©ó¶}啓©Ò¦³¯à¶qªù¤áªº¶i«×¡A¥H³Ì¥i¯àªº¤è¦¡¡A¦P®É§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A§@爲­Ó¤H¡A±N¨É¨ü©ó¦Û¨­¶i¤Æªº¼W¶i³ß®®¤§¤¤¡C

See it, then, as a meditation that will help you align with everyone else who join in this universal net of light, so as to help yourselves as individual sparks of God in your evolutionary process.

¤F¸Ñ¥¦¡AÀH«á¡A°µ¤@­Ó­ß·Q±NÀ°²Õ§A­Ì³s±µ¨ì¨C­Ó¨ä¥Lªº¤H¡A¨º¨Ç¥[¤J¨ì³o¦t©z¤§¥úÁp¦Xªº¤H­Ì¡A¤]§@爲¹ï§A­Ì¦Û¤vªºÀ°§U¡A§@爲³yª«¥Dªº¯«¸t¤õªá´y©w¶i¤J§A¶i¤Æªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡C

Peace and Love,

©M¥­»P·R

Source: Commander Sohin

·½ÀY¡GSohin«ü´§©x

Channel: Kris-Won

³q¹D¡G§JùØ´µ-¤ý

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 11¤ë11¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - November 11, 2011
SaLuSa - 11¤ë11¤é«H®§

Today is one of great importance to you all, and we are pleased that so many of you are participating in 11.11.11. that is only second to the 21st. December 2012. It does not matter where you are in the world, all of you can experience the high level of incoming energies. You can meditate on them for as long as you like, as they are not restricted in any manner to that special time, and will continue on onto the future. Do however, give yourselves a minimum of 15 minutes prior to 11.11.11. and fifteen minutes afterwards. You should sense the power of upliftment that it will bring and you will be helping Mother Earth if you channel the energy down, through your Crown Chakra and your body, directly into the earth. Depending on your present level of vibration the effect will differ from one person to another, but we would expect at least a deep feeling of relaxation and peace. As time proceeds, there will be more downloads ensuring that your consciousness continues to expand all the way to Ascension.

¤µ¤Ñ¹ï§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¨Ó»¡³£¬O¨ã¦³­«­n·N¸qªº¤@¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº¶}¤ß¬Ý¨ì³o麽¦hªº¤H°Ñ»P¨ì11-11-11¤¤¡A²Ä¤G­Ó­«­n¤é´Á´N¥u¬O2012¦~12¤ë21¤é¡C§A³B¦b¥@¬Éªº­þ­Ó¦a¤è³£¨S¦³Ãö¨t¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£·|ÅéÅç¨ì°ª¼h¯à¶qªº´é¤J¡C§A­Ì¥i¥HºÉ¥i¯àªºªø®É¶¡¡i­ß·Q¡j¡A¦]爲¦b³o­Ó¯S®í®É¶¡¤£·|¦³¥ô¦óªº­­¨î¡A¨Ã¥B±N«ùÄò¨ì¥¼¨Ó¡C¤£¹L¡A¦b11-11-11®É¶¡ÂI¤§«eªá³Ì¤Ö15¤ÀÄÁ®É¶¡¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¤§«á¤]ªá15¤ÀÁé®É¶¡­ß·Q¡C§A­Ì±N¯à°÷ÅéÅç¨ì´£¤Éªº¯à¶q¨Ã¥B·|À°§U¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A«e´£¬O§A¦¨爲¤F¯à¶qªº³q¹D¡A³q¹L§Aªº³»½ü©M§Aªº¨­Åé¡Aª½±µ¶i¤J¨ì¦a²y¡C¨Ì¿à©ó§A·í«eªº®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¡A³o­Ó¼vÅT¤O¹ï©¼¦¹¤§¶¡産¥Íªº®ÄªG¦U¤£¬Û¦P¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý¦Ü¤Ö¤@ºØ²`¼h¦¸ªºÄÀ©ñ·Pı»P©M¥­ªº·P¨ü¡C

The world continues to be embroiled in the challenges that are facing Europe, but help from outside is extremely unlikely. It is an almost impossible problem to solve, as the vast amounts of money needed to do so just do not exist. It is far better to let matters take their natural course, that will see more than one country default on their loan repayments. Out of the chaos our allies will offer a new system that will overcome all obstacles, and a precious metals backed currency. It will carry you forward until such times as money is no longer needed. Remember Dear Ones, that you are powerful creators and shall move into a period when you will be able to create most of your needs. Clearly 2012 will be a remarkable year for changes to that which you have long been used to, and so raise your standard of living to levels that you would not have dreamt of previously.

¥@¬ÉÄ~Äò³Q¨÷¤J¨ì­±¹ï¼Ú¬wªº¬D¾Ô¤¤¡A¦ý¬O¥~³¡ªºÀ°§U¬O§¹¥þ¤£¥i¯àªº¡C¥¦´X¥G¬O¤£¥i¯à¸Ñ¨Mªº°ÝÃD¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç«æ»Ý¤j¶q¤£¦s¦bªºª÷¿ú¥h¶ñ¸É¡C§ó¦nªº¤è¦¡´N¬OÅý¨Æ±¡¥H¥¦­Ì¦ÛµMªº¤è¦¡µo®i¡A±N¬Ý¨ì§ó¦hªº°ê®a¹ïÀvÁÙ¶U´Úªº¹H¬ù¡C爲¤FÂ\²æ²V¶Ã¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í±N´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó·sªº¨t²Î¥Hµ²§ô©Ò¦³ªº»Ùê¡A¨Ã¥B¥H¶Q­«ª÷Äݧ@爲³f¹ô¡C¥¦±N±aµÛ§A­ÌÄ~Äò«e¶iª½¨ìª÷¿ú¤£¦A³Q»Ý­n¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì³£¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº³Ð³yªÌ¡A¥²¶·¶i¤J¨ì¥H¦Û¨­³Ì¤jªº¤O¶q¥h³Ð³y»Ý¨Dªº®É´Á¤F¡C²M·¡ªº¬O¡A2012¦~±N¬O¹ï©óÂàÅܨӻ¡«D¤Zªº¤@¦~¡A¦¨´N§A­Ìªø¤[¥H¨Óªº²ßºD¡A¨Ã¥B´£°ª§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¼Ð·Ç¡A¨º¦b¹L¥h¬O§A­ÌµLªk·Q¶Hªº¡C

The object in space named by you as Elenim has passed by without any danger to your Earth. It is artificial and performs scientific duties because of the interest in your solar system at this special time. Indeed, we ourselves are constantly monitoring you and your Earth to keep you firmly on course for Ascension. We do not anticipate any problems that have not been identified by us already, and to some extent they have been lessened by the remarkable rise in the levels of your mass consciousness. Like everything else your Earth is always in motion, and has to attend to her own needs as far as cleansing is concerned. The less people focus on what could have been and instead on what is now expected, the inconvenience to you will be a lot less than was originally expected. You collectively have taken your tasks seriously, and have to be congratulated on your application of the Light to have a smooth ride from hereon.

¦b¤ÓªÅ¤¤³Q§A­Ì©R¦W爲ELeninªº¤ÑÅé¦b³q¹L¦a²yªº®É­Ô¨S¦³³y¦¨¥ô¦óªº¶Ë®`¡C¥¦¬O¤H³yªº¡A¥Øªº¬O爲¤F§¹¦¨¬ì¾Ç¥ô°È¡A¦]爲¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤Ó¶§¨t²Î·í«e³o­Ó¯S®í®É¨èªº¿³½ì¡C·íµM¡A§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v¤]¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªººÊ±±§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¦a²y¡A«O«ù§A­Ì¦b´­¤É¹D¸ô¤Wªº¶¶§Q¡C§Ú­Ì§¹¥þ¤£´Á«Ý¥ô¦ó¨S¦³³Q§Ú­Ìų©w¥Xªº°ÝÃD¡A§Y¨Ï¨º¼Ëªº¸Ü¡A¥¦­Ì¤]³q¹L§A­Ì¶°Åé·NÃѼh¦¸ªº´£°ª¦Ó³Q´î»´¤F¡C©M¨ä¥L¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¤@¼Ë§A­Ìªº¦a²yÁ`¬O¦b¤£Â_¹BÂत¡A¥²¶·¦³µÛ¦o¦Û¤vªº»Ý¨D¡A§@爲²M²zªº»Ý­n¡C¶V¤Öªº¤H§âºë¯«©ñ¦b¥i¯àªº¨Æ±¡¤W¡A¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§§âºë¤O§ï¦b²{¦b³Q´Á«Ýªº¨Æ±¡¤W¡A¨º麽¹ï§A­Ì³y¦¨ªº¤£«K±N¤ñ¹w´Áªº´î¤Ö«Ü¦h¡C±q¾ãÅé¤W»¡¡A§A­Ì³£¤w¸gªÓ­t°_¤F³d¥ô¡A¥²¶·¹ï§A­Ì°Ñ»P¥úªº¤u§@¦Ó±o¨ì¹Å¼ú¡A³o¨Ï±o±q¦¹¦³¤F¤@­Ó¥­·Æªº®Èµ{¡C

Disclosure is still very much in our sights and can literally come just any day in the near future. It is so important to us, and will open the doors to so much else that we are eager to go ahead with. Some countries more than others are totally behind Disclosure being made as soon as possible, and we will push for the announcement through our allies. As we have mentioned recently, you are in times that promise so much to finally release you from the hold of the dark Ones. They have so little power left compared to what they had just a few years ago, and they will be soon be relieved of that also.

¤j´¦ÅS¨Ì«D±`±o¨ìµÛ§Ú­ÌªºÃöª`¡A¯à°÷¦bªñ¥¼¨Óªº¥ô¦ó¤é¤lùعê¦bªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¥¦¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O­«­nªº¡A±N¥´¶}¨ä¥L§Ú­Ì«æ©ó¶i®i­p¹ºªº¤jªù¡C¤@¨Ç§ó­«­nªº¨Æ±¡±N¥þ³¡¦b¤j´¦ÅSµo¥Í¤§«áºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº¨ì¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì±N³q¹L§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í±À°ÊÁn©ú¡C¦p§Ú­Ì³Ìªñ´£¨ìªº¡A§A­Ì·|«Ü§Ö¥H©Ó¿Õªº¨º¼Ë±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±±¨î¤¤ÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C¤ñ°_¹L¥h´X¦~¨Ó»¡¡A¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q¤w¸g©Ò³ÑµL´X¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦­Ì±N«Ü§Ö³Q®ø°£±¼¡C

As more people start to awaken to what is happening, the demonstrations grow against those conditions that are not in accordance with Humankinds rights and freedom from enslavement. Through people power you will achieve results, and governments cannot ignore your requests for very long, as they too recognize that it is time for change. The pressures upon them will increase over time, and as your consciousness levels continue to rise the Light strengthens your chances of success. We shall join you before long, and together we will speedily commence the various projects that will fulfil our mission to you.

¥Ñ©ó§ó¦hªº¤H¶}©lı¿ô©ó©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡A¤Ï¹ïªº©IÁn¨Ì¦b¤£Â_¦¨ªø¡A¤Ï¹ï¨º¨Ç¦]爲¥£§Ð¦Ó¤£²Å¦X¤H¥ÁÅv¤O©M¦Û¥Ñªº¤@¤Á¡C³q¹L¤j衆ªº¤O¶q§A­Ì·|¹F¦¨´Á«Ýªºµ²ªG¡A¬F©²µL¥i¯àªø®É¶¡µLµø§A­Ìªº½Ð¨D¡A¥L­Ì¤]ª¾¹D¬O®É­Ô¥hÂàÅܤF¡C¹ï¥L­Ì産¥ÍªºÀ£¤O±N»P¤é­Ñ¼W¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì·NÃѪº¤ô¥­¤]¦bÄ~Äò¦b´£°ª³o¼W¥[§A­Ì¦¨¥\¾÷·|ªº¡i¸t¥ú¡jªº±j«×¡C¦b¤£¤[¤§«á§Ú­Ì¥²©w¥[¤J¨ì§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¡A¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_§Ú­Ì·|¨³³tªºµo®i¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº¶µ¥Ø¡A¨º±N§¹¦¨§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ìªº¨Ï©R¡C

All of the preparations for your upliftment are ready and you have every reason to be satisfied, although we acknowledge that it has taken a long time to come together. It has nevertheless been a massive task, and we have consistently had to re-align our plans to suit the changing conditions upon Earth. We fully expected to have progressed further at this stage, but you have not lost anything as a result. It simply means that the timing has been speeded up, and once matters come to a head they will happen quite quickly. At least those of you who closely follow what is happening in your world, can see that major events are about to break upon the scene. As we have already mentioned, Europe is the immediate focus of the worlds attention, as depending on the outcome to their problems it may have far reaching implications.

©Ò¦³´£°ª§A­Ìªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@¤w¸g´Nºü¡A§A­Ì¦³¥ô¦ó²z¥Ñ·P¨ìº¡·N¡AµM¦Ó§Ú­Ì©Ó»{¥¦½T¹ê¤w¸gªá¶O¤F«Üªø®É¶¡»E¦X¨ì¤@°_¡C¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë¥¦¤@ª½¬O­Ó¤j­p¹º¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O¥²¶·­«·s½Õ¾ã§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¥H²Å¦Xµo¥Í¦b¦a²y¤WÂàÅܪº±ø¥ó¡C¦b³o­Ó¶¥¬q§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý¦³§ó¦hªºµo®i¡A¦Ó¥B§A­Ì¤]¤£»Ý­n¥¢¥h¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡§@爲µ²ªG¡C¥¦Â²³æªºªí¥Ü¥X®É¾÷¤w¸g³Q¥[³t¡A¤@¥¹°ÝÃD¨«¨ìÀY¥¦­Ì±N³£·|§Ö³tªºµo¥Í¡C¦Ü¤Ö§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Çºò±KÃöª`µÛ¥@¬É¤W¨ÆºAµo®iªº¤H¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¥D­nªº¨Æ¥ó´N­n¥´¯}»ø§½¤F¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¤w¸g´£¨ìªº¡A¼Ú¬wªñ´Á¬O¥@¬ÉÃöª`ªºµJÂI¡A¦]爲¨Ì¿à°ÝÃDªº¸Ñ¨M±N産¥Í²`»·ªº¼vÅT¡C

You the Lightworkers having been holding the Light for a long, long time, are entitled to feel pleased with how the Light has spread far and wide. It has opened people's eyes as to how they have been controlled, and also how the dark Ones have tried to prevent them acquiring knowledge of Ascension. However, their attempts to confuse people with disinformation are failing, as for those who make the effort to search for the truth it is to be found through the Internet. Your knowledge will be further added to when the Masters return, as the truth must be told by which age old beliefs that have hindered your progress, will be set aside.

§A­Ì³o¨Ç¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¤w¸gÁã©w³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j«Üªø«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡A¦³¸ê®æ¹ï³o¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¦b¥þ²y¶Ç¼½ªº²`»·¼vÅT·P¨ìªY¼¢¡C¥¦¤w¸g¥´¶}¤F¤H¥Áªºµø³¥¡AÃö©ó¥L­Ì¬O¦p¦ó³Q±±¨îµÛ¡A·íµM¤]¦³¨Ó¦Û¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤£Â_¹Á¸Õªº¥ø¹Ï¡Aªý¤î¤j衆Àò±o´­¤Éªºª¾ÃÑ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥L­Ì¥ø¹Ï²V²c¤j衆·NÃѪº¿ù»~«H®§¤w¸g¥¢±Ñ¡A¦]爲¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¹Á¸Õ§V¤O´M¨D¯u¬Ûªº¤H¥i¥H³q¹L¤¬Ápºô§ä¨ì¡C§A­Ìªºª¾ÃѱN¦b¤j®v­Ì¦^Âk¤§«á±o¨ì§ó°ªªº´£¤É¡A¯u²z¥²¶·³Q¤©¥H±Ð¾É¡A¦]爲®ɥNªº«H¥õ¤w¸gªýê¤F§A­Ìªºµo®i¡A±N³Q©ñ¨ì¤@Ãä¡C

Stay calm and use your understanding of the times we are in, to create the same calmness around you. When people's future is threatened they tend to panic, and that is where your understanding can help to explain the unusual circumstances that they are going through. The most important message relates to the end times as it is guaranteed to fulfil the plan for your Ascension. Equally important is the fact that every soul that has acknowledged their Light has a choice, and not one is forced into a situation without their acceptance.

«O«ù§NÀR¡A²M·¡¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ì¥¿³B¦b¤°麽¼Ëªº®É´Á¡A¦P¼Ë¤]³Ð³y¥X³ò¶§Aªº¥­ÀR¤O¶q¡C·í¤H­Ì¦]爲¶É¦V©óµh­W¦ÓªÈµ²©ó¥¼¨Ó¥i¯à産¥Íªº«Â¯Ùªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì´N¯à°÷¹B¥Î¦Û¨­ªº²z¸Ñ¤O¡A¹ï¥L­Ì¥¿­±¹ïªº¤£´M±`±¡ªpµ¹¤©¸ÑÄÀ¡CÃö©óµ²§ô¤é´Á³Ì­«­nªº«H®§²ö¹L©ó¹ï§¹¥þ¼i¦æ§A­Ì´­¤Éªº¾á«O¡C³o¹ï©ó¨C­ÓÆF»î¨Ó»¡³£¬O¦Pµ¥­«­nªº¡A¨C­Ó±µ¦¬¦Û¨­¥ú¨~ªºÆF»î³£¦³¤@­Ó¿ï¾Ü¡A¨S¦³½Ö·|³Q±j­¢±µ¯Ç¦Û¤vµLªk±µ¨üªº±¡ªp¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and wish you a happy day that gives you a fulfilling experience of the Light.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì¦b³o¥O¤Hº¡·Nªº¸t¥úÅéÅ礤¤Ñ¤Ñ§Ö¼Ö¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ malakhz ©ó 2011-11-13 19:38 ½s¿è

阁¤U§ó·s¯u¬O¶Ô§Ö.......
¤£¦p请§A沟³qSaLuSa¡A§ä¯ª¥ý§Ú们¥ý学会¥L们ªº¨º®MªÀ会©M沟³qªº­ì则¡B时间¡B¤èªk¡A
¾ã¤Ñ»¡赞¬ü¤§词¡A¤ñ较无²á...
¥ý个¤H±µàD¤@¤U¤]¦n...

¦^128楼ªº楼¥D¡A°Ú....§A¤]¤@´Î¥´¦º©Ò¦³¤H¤F¡A¦pªG¤@样¨Æª«¦b§Ú­±«e¡A§Ú绝对¤£会无视¡A

§Ú¤]¤£´Á«Ý§A¦^Î`¤°¤\¡A¥u¬O§A这样让¤H无¨¥¡A¤£¯à¦Û¥Ñ发¨¥ªº¥@¬É¡A¤£±µ¨ü质ºÃ¡A©M§A讨厌ªº§g¥D专¨îªº¤@¨¥°ó¦³¥ô¦ó区别¡H

学习ªï±µµ½¨}ªº¥~¬P¤H¨ì来¤]¤£¦æªº话¡A§Ú´N¤£ª¾¹D这个³q灵ªº银ªe联¨¹·Q°µ¤°¤\¡C
¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

§Ú­Ó¤H¹ïSaLuSaªºÁ¿ªk¨S¦³²§Ä³

¦ý¦P®É¤]´X¥G¦³¤@­Ó·Pı

"¬Ý¤@½g µ¥©ó¬Ý¥þ³¡¤F"

¯u¬Û¦U¦³¤ÀÂ_  ¦Û¤vµû¶q´N¦n
¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó    ­n»ò§A´N«ö¤UXX¤£¬Ý  ­n»ò¬Ý§¹¦w¦wÀRÀRªº©ñ¤U´N¦n
¤Z¯u¹ê¥²¤£¨ü«Â¯Ù ¤Zµê¤Ûªº®Ú¥»¤£¦s¦b  ¬¡¦b¤@­Ó¤S¤@­Ó¤@°ï¦Û§Ú¤Û·Q¨aÃø¦¡¹q¼v¤ù¬q   §A¿°¤F¶Ü? §AªÅµê¤F¨S?  §A·Q­nªº­t­±ªº¨Æ³£¨Sµo¥Í µû½×§O¤H¤§«e ¥ý·Q·Q¦Û¤v·Qªº¨Æ¨ì©³¦s¤£¦s¦b?   
·|µo¥Í´N·|µo¥Í ¤£·|´N¤£·|  ¨S¤H®³ºj¹G§A¬Ý  
ÃÒ¾ÚÄ_Âîw´N¦b§A¤ß¤¤  Ä@¤£Ä@·N¥h«õ  ¨º¬O§A¦Û¤vªº¨M©w
ºô¸ô¤W¦³¨Ç¨S®Ú¾Ú¨SÃÒ¾Ú ®³§O¤H¨SÃÒ¾ÚªºÆ[ÂIÃÒ¹ê¦Û¤v·Qªk ªº§åµû   ¥u¬O®ö¶O§A§ÚÄ_¶Q®É¶¡
¤°»ò¶ø¯µ¨Ã¤£°ª²`   ´N¥Î"¤ß""¬¡¦b·í¤U"¦Ó¤w   ©¯ºÖ  ¤£½Ð¦Û¨Ó  
§Ú´N°µ§Úªº  §A´N¬Ý§Aªº    §A¥u­n¦b®ÇÃä¦w¦wÀRÀR©ç¤â´N°÷¤F     
³Ì«áÁÙ¬O¨º¥y¸Ü   ­n¬Ý´N¬Ý§¹¦w¦wÀRÀR ¦n  §Ú¬Ý§¹¤F  ©ñ¤U  ¤£¬Ý½Ð«öXX ©Î¤W¤@­¶  
ÁÂÁÂ

jenghong  ÁÂÁ§A

§Ú§Æ±æ   ³o¥i¥H±Mªù¶K¬ÛÃö¤å³¹ªº¦a¤è  ¤£°ÑÂø­Ó¤H·N§Ó

³o­Ó±MÄæ  ¨C­Ó¤HªºÅ鮩·Qªk³£¤£¦P  ¦³®É·|¥X²{»~¾É

©Î³\·|»¡§Ú¸ò¨º¨Ç±M¨î§g¥D  ¤£µ¹¤H¦^ÂÐ

¤£®e³\°Q½×   ¦Û¨p¨ì¤@­Ó·¥ÂI

¦ý³o¼Ë¤~¯à°µ¨ì³Ì¤½¥­¤£¤z¯A  ¯u¥¿ªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó

³o¬O§Ú»{¬°³o¬O³Ì¤½¥­ ¤£¤z¯A"¥ô¦ó¤H"·Qªkªº°µªk

ÁÂÁ§A

§ÚÁÙ¬O¤@¼Ë  §Ú´N¶K§Úªº  §A­Ì¬Ý¬Ý´N¦n

¨ì¦¹µ²§ô  §Ú¤£·|¦b¦^ÂФ°»ò   ½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR¬Ý§¹

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2011-11-13 23:39 ½s¿è

§Ú¤w¸g»¡§¹¤F  §A­n§â§Ú·í¦¨½Ö  ³£¥i¥H  ¤W¤@½g´N¦³¥´³o¥y¸Ü¤F   

§Ú·|ı±o³oºØ¨Æ±¡¥u¯à¥Î¤ßÅé·|   »P¨ä®ö¶O®É¶¡ Åý¦Û¤v½ÆÂø°Q½×  ¤£¦p¬Ý¬Ý  ©ñ¤U´N¦n  ­n»ò¬Û«H¥h¹ê¦æ ­n»ò´N«ö¤UXX·í°µ¬Ý¤@³õ¯º¸Ü   

³oºØ¨Æ±¡  §A«Ü¤F¸Ñ¶Ü?  §A¦³Å鮩³o¨Ç·Qªk¶Ü? ¤H¦b¥@¤W¤£ª¾¹Dªº¨Æ±¡ÁÙ¨º»ò¦h  ³o¨Ç»¡¤£¥X¨Óªº·Pı¸òÁÙ¤£¤Ó¤F¸Ñ¦o­Ì»¡ªº¨Æ  ªº«e´£¤U¬O¥i¥H³Q"«ä¦Ò""°Q½×"ªº¶Ü? ¦A«ç»ò°Q½×¤]¬O®ö¶O¦Û¤vÄ_¶Q®É¶¡  §Ú¦³»¡¿ù¶Ü?  ¤°»ò¥s"¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó"§A¯uªº«Ü¤F¸Ñ³o4­Ó¦rªº·N«ä¶Ü?

¤W­±´N¦³¥´¥H¤U³o¨Ç¸Ü¤F

§Ú§Æ±æ   ³o¥i¥H±Mªù¶K"¬ÛÃö¤å³¹"ªº¦a¤è  ¤£°ÑÂø"­Ó¤H·N§Ó"

³o­Ó±MÄæ  ¨C­Ó¤Hªº"Å鮩·Qªk"³£¤£¦P  ¦³®É·|¥X²{"»~¾É"

©Î³\·|»¡§Ú¸ò¨º¨Ç"±M¨î§g¥D"  ¤£µ¹¤H¦^ÂÐ

¤£®e³\°Q½×   ¦Û¨p¨ì¤@­Ó·¥ÂI  ¨º§Aª¾¹D±M¨î§g¥D  ¬O¥s§AÀY¸¨¦a  ´N¬O¸¨¦a  §AÁÙ¯à«öXX¶Ü?³o¤~¥s±M¨î!!

¦ý³o¼Ë¤~¯à°µ¨ì³Ì¤½¥­¤£¤z¯A  ¯u¥¿ªº"¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó"

³o¬O§Ú»{¬°³o¬O³Ì¤½¥­ ¤£¤z¯A"¥ô¦ó¤H"·Qªkªº°µªk

ÁÂÁ§A

¦pªGÅý§A·P¨ì¤£µÎªA   ¹ï¤£°_   ¦pªGÁÙ¬O»{¬°§Ú¤°»ò¤@¨¥°ó   ÀH§A«ç»ò·Q§a  §ÚºÉ¤O¤F

¡iHilarion¡j 11¤ë13¤é-20¤é«H®§
Hilarion November 13 - November 20, 2011
Hilarion 11¤ë13¤é-20¤é«H®§

Beloved Ones,

Well done! Your focus on the 11-11-11 portal helped to set the pattern for the New World that is in the process of recalibration, the raising of vibration and frequency. Celebrate and rejoice in this accomplishment for this was an important and crucial step in the progression towards the new beginnings that are now set to come into manifestation upon your Planet. There is much that waits to unfold and it but requires the integration of the energetic downloads you have and will continue to receive. Your Light is growing ever brighter and wider as you begin to remember your true identity.

¼°·Rªº¿Ë¤H­Ì

°µ±o¦n¡I§A­Ì¦b11-11-11ªù¤áªººë¯«»EµJ¤OÀ°§U³]©w¤F¡i·s¥@¬É¡jªº¼Ò¦¡¡A¥¦¥¿¦b­«·s®Õ·Çªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A´£°ªµÛ®¶°Ê»PÀW²v¡C¦b³o­Ó§¹¦¨ªººA¶Õ¤¤¼y¯¬»P¨É¦³´¿¸g¬O´Â¦V³o·sªº¶}©l­«­n»PÃöÁä©Êªº¤@¨B¡A¥¦²{¦b¥¿Åã²{¦b§A­Ìªº¬P²y¤§¤W¡C³oùئ³³o麽¦hªº¬ü¦nµ¥«ÝµÛ¦V§A­Ì´¦¥Ü¡A¦ý¬O¥¦»Ý­n§A­Ì¿n·¥°Ñ»P¤U¸ü³o¨Ç¯à¶q¨Ó¾ã¦X¡A¨Ã¥BÄ~Äòªº±µ¦¬¤U¥h¡C§A­Ìªº¥ú¤@ª½¦b§ó«G§ó¥úªº¦¨ªø¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¶}©l¦^¾Ð°_¦Û¤v¯u¹êªº¨­¥÷¡C

All unfolds as set forth in the Divine Plan for your personal and collective destiny. As a unified voice Humanity has sent a clear message to the Creator that Humanity is ready to assume responsibility for their Planet and that you are willing to take positive and peaceful actions that are necessary to start the process of healing and of change in every facet of life as you know it now. Many more of Humanity is starting to awaken and this metamorphosis will continue in the months and years to come.

©Ò¦³ªº´¦¥Ü³£³]©w¦b¤F³o­Ó¡i¯«¸t­p¹º¡j¤¤¡A§@¥Î©ó§A­Ì­Ó¤HÁÙ¦³¶°Å骺¨Ï©R¤¤¡C§@爲¤HÃþ²Î¤@©M¿Óªº©IÁn¡A³o¤w¸g³]©w¤F¤@­Ó²M´·ªº«H®§ªí¹Fµ¹¤F³yª«¥D¡A¨º´N¬O¤HÃþ¤w¸g¯à°÷·Ç³Æ¦n½T»{µLºÃªº爲¥L­Ìªº¬P²y­t°_³d¥ô¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ì·NÄ@³q¹L¿n·¥»P¥­©Mªº¦æ爲¥H¥²­nªº¤è¦¡¶}©lªvÀø»PÂàÅܪº¹Lµ{¡A§@¥Î©ó¥Í¬¡ªº¤è¤è­±­±¡A´N¦p§A­Ì²{¦bª¾¹Dªº¤@¼Ë¡C¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¤H¦b¶}©lı¿ô¡A³o¸ÀÅܪº¤O¶q±NÄ~Äò¤U¥hª½¨ì±µ¤U¨Óªº¤ë¥÷»P§Y±N¨ÓÁ{ªº¤@¦~¡C

Each of you is fulfilling the tasks your Souls set as contribution and service before you incarnated upon this Planet. Your Soul was eager to contribute the energies that were necessary to set the awakening Path ablaze with the Light of your Love and uniqueness. There now follows a period of adjustment, integration and recalibration within each of your energy fields which will have a long term and lasting effect upon your physical bodies which are in the process of becoming more Light filled.

§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¦b§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªºÆF»î¨Ï©R¡A¦b§A­Ì¤Æ¨­¦a²y¤§«e´N¤w¸g§@爲°^Äm»PªA°È³]©w¦n¤F¡C§A­ÌªºÆF»î´¿¸g³£¬ß±æµÛÄm¨­©ó¥²­nªº¯à¶q¨Ó³]©w³oı¿ôªº¹D¸ô¡A¨Ï¨ä³q¹L§A­Ìªº·R»P¿W¤@µL¤Gªº¯S©Ê°{Ä£µo¥ú¡C²{¦b³oùػݭn¤@­Ó½Õ¾ãªº¹Lµ{¡A¦b§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤Hªº¯à¶q³õ¤¤¾ã¦X»P¦A®Õ·Ç¡A¥¦±N¾Ö¦³¤@­Óªø´Á»P«ùÄò©Êªº¼vÅT§@¥Î¦b§A­Ìªº¦×Åé¤W¡A¦Ó³o­Ó¨­Å饿Åܱo§ó²±º¡¥úªº¯à¶q¡C

As this continues, there will be the now familiar energy fluctuations taking place within your system that makes each of you sometimes erupt in high levels of irritation, frustration and emotional volatility. This is part of the process that happens during the activation of your RNA/DNA strands which occur as your frequency levels increase and is something that one just must adapt to and take in stride. We suggest listening to beautiful harmonious music to soothe your Beings during such times. Some experimentation with different types of music will lead you to choose the ones that bring you back to harmony and peace.

¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó¦bÄ~Äò¡A²{¦b³oùØ·|§e²{¥X¼ô±xªº¯à¶qªi°Êµo¥Í¦b§A­Ìªº¨t²Î¤¤¡A¥¦·|Åý¨C­Ó¤H¦³®É­ÔÃzµo¿³¾Ä¡A®À§é»P±¡ºüªi°Êªº°ª¼h¦¸ªºÅܤơC³o³£¬O¹Lµ{ªº³¡¤À¡A¨äµo¥Í¦b±Ò°Ê§A­ÌRNA/DNAÁ³±Ûªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A¥Ñ©ó§A­ÌÀW²v¼h¦¸ªº´£°ª¦Óµo¥Í¡A¨Ã¥B¦³¨Ç¨Æ±¡¥²¶·­n¨Ï¦Û¤v¾AÀ³¦A¶i¤J¶i¨Ó¡C¦b³o¬q®É´ÁùØ¡A§Ú­Ì«Øijťť¬üÄR©M¿Óªº­µ¼Ö¥H¦w¼¾§A­Ìªº¥»½è¡CÅéÅç¨ä¥L¤£¦P§Î¦¡ªº­µ¼Ö¿Ä¦X¤]·|«ü¤Þ§A¿ï¾Ü¨ä¤¤¬Y­Ó­µ¼Ö§â§A±a¦^¨ì©M¥­»P©M¿Ó¤¤¡C

On the higher levels, there is much activity as the new grids of Earth are brought online and recalibrated and we work in unison with our galactic brothers and sisters in our efforts to ensure the smoothest possible transition to the new Earth frequency. There is already a great increase in the electromagnetic frequencies which has been brought about by the activation of the Great Crystals and unified human thought and as this activity increases, it will connect the higher consciousness of all Humanity all over the World and will facilitate the development of the new Human who is destined to walk the face of the Earth in the new Golden Age.

¦b§ó°ªªº¼h¦¸¡A¦³µÛ³\¦hªº¬¡°Ê¦b¥Ñ©ó¦a²yªº·s¬]®æªº«Ø¥ß¦b¤W½u»P­«·s®Õ·Ç¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¦b»P»Èªeªº¥S§Ì©j©f­ÌÁp¦X¤u§@µÛ¡A¥H§Ú­Ìªº§V¤O½T«O·s¦a²yªºÀW²v¥H³Ì¥­·Æ¥i¯àªº¤è¦¡¹L´ç¡C³oùؤw¸g¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªº¼Wªø³t²vµo¥Í¦b¦aºÏÀW²v¤¤¡A¥¦¤w¸g±a¨Ó¬ÛÃöªº¡i°¶¤j´¹Åé¡jªº±Ò°Ê¡A»P¤HÃþ²Î¤@«äºûªºÁp¦X¡A¨Ã¥B¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó¬¡°Êªº¼W¥[¡A¥¦±N³s±µ¨ì©Ò¦³¤HÃþ§ó°ªªº·NÃѧκA¹M¥¬¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡A«P¶i·s¤HÃþªºµo®i¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç¤Hª`©w­n¦æ¨«¦b¦a²y·sªº¡i¶Àª÷®É¥N¡j¤¤¡C

This electromagnetic grid is destined to become a highly beneficial influence in a myriad of ways, helping the development of higher spiritual connection between all of Humanity and to link Humanity with the Earth while strengthening her magnetic field in the Light. This grid will be used for communications with the higher dimensions, healing, and support. The increase in frequency will further open Humanity to the concept of Oneness and this will lead to many benevolent and far reaching changes for all.

³o­Ó¹qºÏ¬]®æª`©w­n¦¨爲¤@ºØ«D±`¦³¯qªº¼vÅT¡A¥HµL¼Æªº¤è¦¡¡AÀ°§U¦b©Ò¦³¤HÃþ¤§¶¡§ó°ªÆF©Ê¼h¦¸ªºµo®i¡A¨Ã¥BÀ°§U³s±µ¤HÃþ»P¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥[±j¦o³B©ó¡i¸t¥ú¡jªººÏ³õ¤¤¡C³o­Ó¬]®æ±N³Q¥Î©ó»P§ó°ªºû«×ªº¥æ¬y¡A¥]¬AªvÀø»P¤ä«ù¡C³oºØÀW²vªº¼W¥[±N§ó²`»·ªº¶}啓¤HÃþ·NÃѶi¤J¨ì¡i¦X¤@¡jªº·§©À¤¤¡A³o±N¤Þ¾É³\¦h¤¯·O»P²`»·ªºÂàÅܵ¹©Ò¦³¸Uª«¡C

We celebrate with you this momentous occasion, take the time to do ceremony and honor yourselves for being part of this Great Work and as the energies are charged up, know that we are with you always, guiding, supporting, healing and assisting you in your forward progress.

§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì¦b³o­Ó­«­n³õ´º¤¤¼y¯¬¡Aªá¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¥H¨å§»P´L·q¹ï«Ý§A¦Û¤v¡A¦]爲§A¦Û¤v¦¨爲³o¦¸°¶¤j¤u§@ªº¤@¥÷¤l¡A¨Ã¥B¥Ñ©ó³o¯à¶qªº¤£Â_¼Wªø¡Aª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¤@ª½©M§A¦b¤@°_¡A«ü¤Þ¡A¤ä«ù¡AªvÀø»P¨ó§U§A­Ì´Â¦V«e¦æªº¶iµ{¡C

Until next week¡K
I AM Hilarion

ª½¨ì¤U­Ó¬P´Á
§Ú¬OHilarion

¡i»X³³§J.³Í®¦¡j 11¤ë13¤é«H®§
Montague Keen - November 13, 2011
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 11¤ë13¤é«H®§

My dear, you are living in a time of endings and new beginnings: as more people wake up, they make a stand against the corrupt. It shines a light on the mind control that has been used, and is still being used, to keep you as slaves and under control. The two bastions of control have always worked together but managed to keep their connection secret from mankind. As more information flows out and questions are being asked, they are at a loss as to how to deal with this unexpected situation. They will create 'problems' that they hope will take your minds off their corruption. You are now sufficiently awake and aware to refuse to fall for their lies. Remember that the corrupt are finished, so they will attack recklessly to try to hold on to what they have illicitly acquired. They are desperate.

§Úªº¼°·R¡A§A¥¿¥Í¬¡¦b¤@­Ó®ɥNµ²§ô¡A·s®É¥N¶}©lªº®É´ÁùØ¡G¦]爲§ó¦hªº¤H¦b¿ô¨Ó¡A¥L­Ì°í©wªº¦b¤Ï¹ï»G±Ñ¡C³o­Ó¡§«GÂI¡¨´N¬O¹L¥h¤@ª½³Q¨Ï¥Îªº¡i·NÃѱ±¨î¡j¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦¨Ì¦b¨Ï¥Î¡A§â§A­Ì±±¨î¦b¥£§Ð»P¨ü¨ä´x±±¤¤¡C³o¨â®y±±¨îªº³ùÂSÁ`¬O¦b¤@°_¤u§@¡A¦ý¬O¥©§®ªºÁôÂäF°_¨Ó¡A§@爲¯µ±K¦Ó¤£Åý¤HÃþª¾¹D¡C¥Ñ©ó§ó¦hªº«H®§¦b¬y¥X¡A½èºÃ«K産¥Í¤F¡A´N¦p¦ó¹ï¥I³o¨Ç¤£´¿´Á«Ýªº±¡ªp¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤£ª¾©Ò±¹¡C¥L­Ì·|¨î³y³Â·Ð¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì§Æ±æ§â§A­Ìªº·NÃѱq¦Û¤vªº»G±Ñ°ÝÃD¤¤Âಾ¶}¡C§A­Ì²{¦b¤w¸g¨¬°÷ªº¿ô®©¡A©Úµ´©Ò¦³¨Ó¦Û¥L­ÌªºÁÀ¨¥¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A»G±Ñªº®É¥N¤w¸gµ²§ô¡A¦]¦¹¥L­Ì±N¤£ÅU¤@¤Áªº§ðÀ»¡A¹Á¸Õ«O¯d¤@¤Áªº«Dªk©Ò±o¡C¥L­Ìµ´±æ¤F¡C

You have the upper hand. Know who your are. Stand together in the Light, for we in Spirit will stand alongside you every step of the way. Remember, the knowledge has always been there but it was kept hidden from you. We continue to work on energy. I never dreamed so much could be achieved just using energy and soundwaves. The man-made barriers are coming down. Man will have a new understanding of life and the body and how it can work when it's not interfered with by those who control you. You are embarking on a glorious adventure. Earth will be transformed into a planet of light, love and peace. Remember through this struggle that the end result will be permanent, it's not just a short-term thing. You - all of you who work in the Light - are the creators of the New Age of Enlightenment. You are making history - real history - not the lies that were taught to you as history. Everything that you have been taught is the opposite of the truth. What you are told is good for you, is actually bad for you. Yes, it is a shock to learn that those who control you are actually that EVIL !

§A­Ì¦û±o¤F¥ý¾÷¡C­n©ú¥Õ§A­Ì¦Û¤v¬O½Ö¡C¹Îµ²¤@¤ßªº¯¸¦b³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì±N¦bÆF©Ê¹ê¬Û¤¤¡A¦b§A­Ì¨C­Ó¨B¥ï¤¤»P§A­Ì¨ÃªÓ¦P¦æ¡C½Ð°O¦í¡Aª¾ÃѤ@ª½³£¦b­þùØ¡A¥u¬O³Q»W·N¦V§A­ÌÁô¿f¤F¡C§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò¦b¯à¶q¼h¦¸¤W¤u§@¡C§Ú±q¥¼·Q¹L¶È¶È³q¹L¨Ï¥Î¯à¶q»PÁnªi´N¯à¦¨´N³o麽¦h§§Á|¡C¤H爲¨î³yªº»Ù꥿¦b­Ë¶ò¡C¤HÃþ·|±o¨ì¹ï©ó¥Í¬¡ªº·s²z¸Ñ¡A§A­Ìªº¨­Åé¥H¤Î¥¦ªº¤u§@¤è¦¡±N¤£¦A¨ü¨ì¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ï±±¨î§A­Ìªº¤Hªº¤zÂZ¡C§A­Ì¥¿µÛ¤â¤_¤@­Ó·sºaÄ£ªº«_ÀI¡C¦a²y±NÂàÅܦ¨爲¤@Áû¥ú¨~ªº¬P²y¡A·R»P©M¥­ªº¬P²y¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A³q¹L³o¦¸ªº°«ª§¡A³o­Óµ²ªG±N¬O¥ÃùÚªº¡A¥u¬O¥¦¤]¤£¬Oµu´Á¤º¯à°÷§¹¦¨ªº¨Æ±¡¡C§A­Ì---§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H--³o¨Ç¤u§@¦b¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤ªº¤H­Ì---³£¬O啓»X·s®É¥Nªº³Ð³yªÌ¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b®Ñ¼g¾ú¥v---¯u¹êªº¾ú¥v---¤£¬O§A­Ì³Q§iª¾ªºµê°²¾ä¥v¡C¨C¥ó¹ï§A­Ì§iª¾ªº¾ú¥v³£¬O¹H­I¯u¬Ûªº¡C¨º¨Ç§iª¾§A­Ì¬O¹ï§A­Ì¦³¦n³Bªº¨Æ±¡¡A¨ä¹ê¥u¦³Ãa³B¡C¬Oªº¡A¤F¸Ñ³o¨Ç½T¹êÅý¤H¾_Åå¡A¨º¨Ç±±¨î§A­Ìªº¤H³£¬O§¹¥þªºÅ]°­¡I

The young man that you meet next week, you meet with my blessing. You have each come from very different paths to the same conclusions. Together, you complete the picture. What he states, fits in with the information that I am constantly feeding you. It all fits together as the pieces of life's puzzle. Together you will shine the light on the truth.

¤U­Ó¬P´Á­n»P§A·|­±ªº¦~»´¤H¡A§A·|±aµÛ§Úªº¯¬ºÖ¹J¨£¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¥H¦U¦Û¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡¹F¦¨¦P¤@­Óµ²ªG¡C¹Îµ²°_¨Ó¡A§A­Ì´N¯à§¹¦¨¾ã´Tµe­±¡C¥Lªº±¡ªp¡A²Å¦X§Ú¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¹ï§AÄé¿éªº«H®§¡C¥¦­Ì³£²Å¦X¥Í©RÁ¼ÃDªº¸H¤ù¯S©º¡C¾ã¦X¨ì¤@°_§A­Ì´N±o¨ì¤F¯u²z¤§¥ú¡C

I took you by surprise as you washed up. Your mind was wandering when I said loudly in your ear that "IRELAND IS THE KEY THAT WILL UNLOCK EVERYTHING." I have since explained everything to you and you know who you must speak to. The information you were given on the 11/11/11 is of great importance - use it wisely. It's all coming together nicely, my dear, just as we planned as we walked on that heavenly beach in Inch, Co Kerry (Ireland), all those years ago. Though we talked of how we would communicate, at that time we had no idea how fruitful our plan would turn out to be. Never underestimate the power of love. With love in your heart, everything is possible.

§Ú§i¶D§Aªº¤@¤Á´¿¸gÅý§A«Ü¾_Åå¡A¦]爲§A³Q¬~¸£¤F¡C§Aªº·NÃÑ´¿¸g¤@ª½ªÈµ²©ó§Ú¦b§A¦ÕÃä¤jÁn»¡¹Lªº¸Ü¡§·Rº¸Äõ¬O¸Ñ±K¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡ªºÃöÁ䡨¡C§Ú¦b¹L¥h¦V§A¸ÑÄÀ¤F¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A§Aª¾¹D¦Û¤v¥²¶·¹ï½Ö»¡¡C§A´¿¸g³Qµ¹¤©ªºÃö©ó11-11-11ªº«H®§¬O«D±`­«­nªº---©ú´¼ªº¨Ï¥Î¥¦¡C¥¦­Ì³£«Ü¦nªºªï¦X¨ì¤F¤@°_¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A­è¦n¦p§Ú­Ì­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ë¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô¡A§Ú­ÌªÓ¨ÃªÓªº¨«¦b¦p¤Ñ°ó¤@¯ëªº¨FÅy¤W¡A¦b¬üÄRªº·Rº¸Äõ³ÍÄR°p¡A©¹¨Æ¦p·Ï©O¡IÁöµM§Ú­Ì½Í½×¤F§Ú­Ì·|¦p¦ó¥æ¬y¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É­Ô§Ú­Ì§¹¥þ¨S¦³·Q¨ì§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º·|ÂàÅܦ¨¤µ¤Ñªº¼Ë¤l¡C¥Ã»·¤£­n§C¦ô·Rªº¤O¶q¡C§A¤ß¤¤¦³·R¡A¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£¥i¥H¹F¦¨¡C

The banks continue, through their puppets, to try to bring about the New World Order. Again, it was Ireland's Mr Kenny who has insisted on PROOF. He wants to see real EVIDENCE. It will be interesting to see what happens there. They now no longer mention Ireland, in case they are asked awkward questions. How interesting is that, my dear? Mr Kenny has set a good example that should inspire others. An honest politician is a rare commodity in your world. He is an example to everyone who wants truth and honesty to prevail. Ireland is leading the way, once again, as it did in ancient times.

»È¦æ°ÝÃD¦bÄ~Äò¡A³q¹L¥L­Ìªº³ÈÀw¡A¥ø¹Ï¹ê²{¥@¬É·s¯´§Ç¡C¦A¤@¦¸¡A¤S¬O·Rº¸ÄõªºÁ`²zªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í°í¨M­n¨D¤F¡iÃÒ¾Ú¡j¡C¥L§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ì¯u¹êªº¡iÃÒ¾Ú¡j¡C¦pªG¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¨ºùصo¥Í¤F¤°麽¤@©w«D±`¦³½ì¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î²{¦b¤£¦A´£°_·Rº¸Äõ¡A¹ï©ó³o­Ó°ÝÃD¥L­Ì³Q­n¨D¦^À³´Æ¤âªº°ÝÃD¡C¬O¤£¬O«Ü¦³½ì©O¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡HªÖ¥§¥ý¥Í¤w¸g°µ¥X¤F¦nªºªí²v¡A³o±N·|¹ªÀy¨ä¥L¤H¡C§@爲¤@­Ó¸Û¹êªº¬Fªv®a¡A¥L¹ï§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¨Ó»¡¯u¬O¬Ãµ}Ä_ª«©O¡C¥L¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªºº]¼Ë¡A¨º¨Ç´Á«Ý¯u¬Û»P¸Û¹ê²±¦æªº¤H­Ì¡C·Rº¸Äõ¥¿¦b«ü¤Þ¹D¸ô¡A¦A¤@¦¸¡A¦]爲¦b¥j¥N¥¦¤w¸g°µ¹L¤F¡C

The energy changes affect people in different ways. It depends how open they are, and of course, how advanced. Most have experienced some changes. It has become so much easier to communicate from this realm. It is exciting for us to be able to be so involved in this Great Shift. I would not want to miss one moment of it. I want to share it with you: to feel your excitement as everything changes for the better for all humanity. This is our purpose and we will fulfil it. Support all those who seek justice in your corrupt world, where justice is stifled and truth is hidden. This cannot and will not be allowed to continue. I will remind you, once again, to ensure that you all have sufficient food stored, as the Evil Cabal will try to control the food supply. This will be temporary, as once you are in the New Energy, food will not be necessary as it is now. Food will become a pleasure, as chocolate is now. Remember how I loved my chocolate every day. Life will be so much easier. I know it is difficult to imagine everyone living in harmony but when religions and banks are removed, equality prevails. Then, living on Earth becomes a joy, as opposed to the struggle it is now. No more illness - it's mostly man-made anyway - the aging process will be totally different. I never thought of myself as old. The conditioning of the mind will no longer happen. The mind will be used, it will be explored to the full. All limitations will be removed when the full power of the mind is restored.

³oªÑ¯à¶q¥H¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡¼vÅTµÛ¤H­Ì¡C³o¨Ì¿à³o¨Ç¤H¤ßÆF¶}©ñªºµ{«×¡A·íµM¡A¤]¥]¬A´£°ª¨ì¤F¤°麽µ{«×¡C¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¤w¸gÅéÅç¨ì¤F¤@¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡C³o±NÅܱo«D±`ªºÂ²³æ¡A»P¹ê¬Ûªº³oÃä¶i¦æ¥æ¬y¡C³o¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¤]«D±`ªº¿E°Ê¡A¯à°÷³Q¥]§t¦b³o¦¸°¶¤jªºÂàÅܤ¤¨Ó¡C§Ú¥i¤£·Q¿ù¹L³o¦¸Ãø±o¤@¹Jªº¨}¾÷¡C§Ú§Æ±æ»P§A¤À¨É¡G§@爲¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡爲¥þÅé¤HÃþ¦ÓÂàÅܪº§ó¦n¡A¦Ó¯à»P§A­Ì¤@°_·P¨ü³o¿E°Ê¤§±¡¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A§Ú­Ì·|¹ê²{¥¦¡C§Ú­Ì·|¤ä«ù©Ò¦³¦b§A­Ì»G±Ñªº¥@¬É´M¨D¤½¥¿ªº¤H¡A¦b¨º¨Ç¤½¥¿³Q¬n¦±¡A¯u²z³QÁôÂ꺦a¤è¡C³o¤£¯à¡A¤]¤£¥i¥H¦b³Q¤¹³\Ä~Äò¤U¥h¡C§Ú´£¿ô§A­Ì¡A¦A¤@¦¸¡A½T«O§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦³¨¬°÷ªº­¹«~Àx³Æ¡A¦]爲´cÅ]¶°¹Î¥ø¹Ï±±¨î­¹«~¨Ñµ¹¡C³o·|¬OÁ{®Éªº¡A¦]爲¤@¥¹§A­Ì³B©ó³o¡i·s¯à¶q¡j¤¤¡A­¹ª«±N¤£¦A¹³¤µ¤Ñ³o¼Ë«æ»Ý¡C­¹ª«±NÅܦ¨¤@ºØ¨É¨ü¡A´N¦p§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ¦Yªº¥©§J¤O¤@¼Ë¡C·Q°_¨º®É­Ô§Ú¬O¦h麽ªº³ßÅw¥©§J¤O©O¡C¥Í¬¡±NÅܱo¦p¦¹ªºÂ²«K¡C§Úª¾¹D³o½T¹êÃø¥H·Q¶H--¨C­Ó¤H³£¥Í¬¡¦b©M¿Ó¤¤¡A¦Ó¥B¨º®É­Ô©v±Ð¡A»È¦æ³£³Q²M²z¤F¡A¤H¤H¥­µ¥¬O±`ºA¡CÀH¤§¦Ó¨Ó¡A¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¥Í¬¡Åܦ¨¤@ºØ³ß®®¡A¸ò¤µ¤Ñ¬Û¤ñ§¹¥þ¬Û¤Ï¡C¤£¦A¦³¯e¯f--¥¦¤j¦h¼Æ³£¬O¤H爲¨î³yªº---°I¦Ñªº¶iµ{¤]±N§¹¥þ¤£¦P¡C§Ú±q¥¼§â¦Û¤v·í§@¦Ñ¤H¬Ý«Ý¡C¨î¬ù·NÃѪº±¡ªp±N¤£¦Aµo¥Í¡C·NÃѱN³Q¥R¤À¨Ï¥Î¡A¥¦·|³Q§¹¥þªº±´¯Á¡C©Ò¦³ªº­­¨î³£·|³Q²¾°£¡A¨º®É·NÃѪº¥þ³¡¤O¶q³£·|«ì´_¡C

Your friend Tom (TOTAL MIND DYNAMICS) has talked with you about the power of the mind: how illness, paralysis due to stroke, etc., can be reversed just using the mind. Those who set out to control humanity will answer for what they are responsible for. They have committed the greatest sin against the human race in the real history of the universe. Life will become the beautiful experience it was meant to be. Love will be the norm. Imagine it ! The energy of your thoughts will speed it up. You get what you expect in life. As the placards state . . . You are the 99%. You have 99% of the ENERGY. Need I say more? Together, you will succeed. It is written thus.

§AªºªB¤Í´ö©i¡]§¹¥þªº©À¤O¶Ç°ÊªÌ¡^¤w¸g§i¶D¹L§AÃö©ó·NÃѪº¤O¶q¡G¯e¯f¡AÅõºÈ¡Aµ¥µ¥½Ñ¦p¦¹Ãþªº¡A¯à°÷¶È¶È³q¹L·NÃѪºÂ½Âà¦Ó±o¨ì«ì´_¡C¨º¨Ç»P±±¨î¤HÃþ¦³Ãöªº¤H±N爲¦Û¤vÀ³¥Iªº³d¥ôÃøÃã¨ä©S¡C¦b¦t©z¯u¹ê¾ú¥v¤¤¡A¥L­Ì¹ï©ó¤HÃþºØ±Ú¤w¸g¥Ç¤U¤F·Ê¤Ñ¤j¸o¡C¥Í¬¡±NÅܦ¨¥¦ª`©wªº¬ü¦nÅéÅç¡C¯«¸t¤§·R±NÅܦ¨±`ºA¡C·Q¶H¤@¤U§a¡I¡I§A­Ì«äºûªº¯à¶q±N¨Ï±o¥¦¥[³tµo®i¡C§A­Ì·|±o¨ì¦Û¤v´Á«Ýªº¥Í¬¡¡C´N¹³¥¬§i¤W»¡ªº¨º¼Ë¡C¡C¡C§A­Ì¬O99%¡C§A­Ì¾Ö¦³99%ªº¯à¶q¡CÁÙ­n§Ú»¡§ó¦h麽¡H¹Îµ²¤@­P¡A§A­Ì´N·|¦¨¥\¡C¥¦¤]³o麽¼gªº¡C

My dear Veronica, trust me to guide you. I will not fail you. Together, we have achieved so much. We will continue to do so.

ºû¿Õ¥§¥d¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A¬Û«H§Ú¦b«ü¤Þ§A¡C§Ú¤£·|Åý§A¥¢±æ¡C¦b¤@°_¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§¹¦¨¤F³o麽¦h¡C§Ú­Ì·|Ä~Äò¦¨¥\¡C

Your adoring husband, Monty.

§AÁé·Rªº¤V¤Ò¡A»X¸¦¡C

¥»³Ç©ú.ºÖº¸ºÖ¼w¡j 11¤ë15¤é«H®§
The cabalists struggle in vain to stop the new financial system
¶Â·tºë­^®{³Ò±Ã²ÏµÛªý¤î·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î

Despite seeming bad news on several fronts last week, insiders assure us that plans for a new financial system are going ahead on all fronts. Instead of perpetual war and genocide on behalf of an inbred elite, the people of the planet are choosing to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and push for a new life-centered scientific and technical revolution. Major assistance emerged as a 59-nation group claiming to represent the Red Dragon Society or Maiona, offered its support to the new system. The Red Dragon is headed by Admiral Heemi Hau, Paramount Chief of the NGAPUHI in New Zealand and links 59 countries plus 2700 tribes mostly in the South Pacific Region. They back their words with treaties with the British Empire going back to the 1700¡¦s as well as older treaties going back to 804 CE [CE = "Common Era"].

ºÉºÞ¤W©P¦U­Ó¤è­±¬Ý°_¨Ó¥X¤FÃa®ø®§¡A¤º³¡¤H¤h¦V§Ú­Ì«OÃÒ·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²ÎÄ~Äò¦V¦U¤è±À¶i¡C¦a²y¤Wªº¤H­Ì¿ï¾Üµ²§ô³h§x¡B°±¤îÀô¹Ò¯}Ãa©M±À¶i¤@­Ó·sªº¥H¥Í©R爲¤¤¤ßªº¬ì¾Ç§Þ³N­²©R¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¶Â·tºë­^­Ìµo°Êªº¥ÃµL¤î¹Òªº¾Ôª§©MºØ±Ú·Àµ´¡CÀHµÛ¤@­Ó59°ê¹ÎÅ骺¥X²{¡A¤@­Ó¥D­nªº´©§U¤]ÀH¤§¥XÄl¡C¥L­ÌÁnºÙ¦Û¤v¥Nªí¬õÀs·|¡A©ÎMaiona¡A¨Ã´£¨Ñ¤ä«ùµ¹·sªº¨t²Î¡C¬õÀs·|¥ÑHeemi Hau®ü­x¤W±N¡A·s¦èÄõNGAPUHI²Õ´ªº°ª¯Å»â³S»â¾É¡C³o­Ó²Õ´¦P59­Ó°ê®a¥~¥[¶W¹L2700­Ó«n¤Ó¥­¬v¦a°Ïªº³¡¸¨³£¦³Áp¨t¡C¥L­Ì»¡ªº¸Ü¥i¥H¥Ñ¥L­Ì¦b1700¦~¥N¦P¤j­^«Ò°êªº±ø¬ù¨Ó°µ«OÃÒ¡C¦¹¥~¡A³Ì¦­ªº±ø¬ù¥i¥H°l·¹¨ì¤½¤¸804¦~¡C

This is yet another step in the unstoppable global awakening that will forever take control of the planet out of the hands of the gangsters who have been terrifying us for so long.

³o¤S¬O¤@­Ó¤£¥iªý¾×ªº¥þ²yı¿ôªº¶¥¬q¡A¥¦±N¥Ã»·±N¦a²y±q³o¨Ç¤ï®{¤§¤â¤¤¸Ñ±Ï¥X¨Ó¡A¥L­Ì®£À~§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°÷¤[¤F¡C

Here is a part of what the Maiona group proposes:

¤U­±¬OMaiona´£¥Xªº¤@¨Ç´£Ä³¡G

Our objective is to overcome scarcity and provide for the needs of all the world¡¦s people through the creation of a sustainable, living, vibrant civilization that will eliminate all wars, fears, poverty and hunger.

§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¬O§JªA¸ê·½ªº³h¥F©Ê¡A´£¨Ñ¥@¬É¤W©Ò¦³ªº¤H¥Áªº©Ò»Ý¡A³q¹L³Ð³y¤@­Ó¥i«ùÄòªº¡A¬¡¥Í¥Íªº¡A¥Rº¡¬¡¤Oªº¤å©ú¡A®ø°£©Ò¦³ªº¾Ôª§¡A®£Äß¡A³h½a©MÄȾj¡C

Resources will be assessed globally that we may cover the needs of the total populations requirement for housing, food, water, health, transport, education and recreation, and will also be co-ordinated in with the needs of other species that make up the web of life on the planet.

¸ê·½±N¦b¥þ²yªº½d³ò¤º³Qµû¦ô¡A³o±N¦Ò¼{¨ì¥þ¤HÃþ¹ï¦í©Ð¡A­¹«~¡A¤ô¡A½Ã¥Í¡A¥æ³q¡A±Ð¨|©M®T¼Öªº»Ý¨D¡C§Ú­Ì¤]±N¦Ò¼{¨Ã¨ó½Õ¨ä¥Lª«ºØªº»Ý­n¡A¥¦­Ì¦@¦P²Õ¦¨¤F¦a²yªº¥Í©R¤§ºô¡C

Sources of energy will be explored and developed, but not be limited to, wind, ocean tides, currents, temperature differentials, falling water, geothermal, electrostatic, hydrogen, algae, biomass, gravity, bacteria, phase transformation, thermionics, magnification and fusion energy.

¯à·½±N³Q±´¯Á©Mµo®i¡A³o±N¥]¬A¦ý¤£¶È­­©ó­·¯à¡A®ü¬v¼é¦Á¡A®ü¬y¡A·Å®t¡A¸¨¤ô¡A¦a¼ö¡AÀR¹q¡A²B¡AĦÃþ¡A¥Íª«¯à¡A­«¤O¡A²Óµß¡A¬ÛÅÜ¡A¼öÂ÷¤l¡A©ñ¤j©M»EÅܯ෽¡C

Cities can be constructed circular, linear, underground, floating or underwater, but will all be built utilizing better resource and construction techniques. These cities would all have the ability to supply their own nutritional requirements, giving independence and sustainability.

«°¥«¥i¥H«Ø³y¦¨¶ê§Îªº¡A½u©Êªº¡A«Ø¦b¦a¤Uªº¡A¯B°ÊµÛªº©Î¤ô¤Uªº¡A¦ý³£±N§Q¥Î§ó¦nªº¸ê·½©M«Ø¿v§Þ³N¡C³o¨Ç«°¥«³£±N¦³¦Û§ÚÀç¾i¨Ñµ¹ªº¯à¤O¡A¨ã¦³¿W¥ß©Ê©M¥i«ùÄò©Ê¡C

Geometrically elegant arrangements, parks, gardens, reefs all designed to operate with efficient uses of energy and resource that co-exist with their natural surroundings. Design and development must work in with the environment providing clean air, water, food, health, nutrition, entertainment, accessibility, care and education.

¤½¶é¡Aªá¶é¡A³o¨Ç³£³Q¥J²Ó³]­p¦¨¥~§ÎÀu¶®ªº¥¬§½¡A¥H«K¯à·½©M¸ê·½¯à°÷¦³®Ä§Q¥Î¡A¨Ã»P©PÃ䪺¦ÛµMÀô¹Ò¦@¦s¡C³]­p©M¶}µo¥²¶·»PÀô¹Ò¤@¦P©M¿Ó¡A³o±N´£¨Ñ²M¼äªºªÅ®ð¡A¤ô¡A­¹«~¡A«O°·¡AÀç¾i¡A®T¼Ö¡A¤è«K¡A«O°·©M±Ð¨|¡C

That is the sort of thinking that the gangsters who took over the global financial system have proven themselves to be incapable of. They talk instead of never ending ¡§wars on terror,¡¨ and ¡§homeland security,¡¨ and ¡§threat levels,¡¨ while pouring all of the planets free resources either into a massive military-industrial murder machine or a decadent lifestyle for a tiny elite.

³oÃþªº·Qªk¬O¨º¨Ç±±¨îµÛ¥@¬Éª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¤ï®{­ÌµLªk°µ¨ìªº¡C¬Û¤Ï¡A¥L­Ì¤@ª½¤£°±¦a½Í½×¡§¤Ï®£¾Ôª§¡¨¡A¡§°ê¤g¦w¥þ¡¨¡A©M¡§«Â¯Ùµ{«×¡¨¡A»P¦¹¦P®É±N¦a²yµ¹§Ú­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ¸ê·½ÂàÅܦ¨爲¤@­Ó¤j«¬ªº­x¤u±þ¤H¾÷¾¹¡A©ÎªÌ¤@¤p³¡¤Àºë­^­ÌÀZ¼oªº¥Í¬¡¡C

These gangsters, for their part, made a big push last week in an effort to make it seem they were still in charge. In Europe they placed cabal flunkies in power in Greece and Italy after threatening the previous democratically elected leaders into resigning. This show of force, however, is still not backed by any show of money. The Rotschild/Rockefeller cabalists remain bankrupt and any attempts at asserting control in Europe will fail. In fact, the Greeks have contacted the White Dragon Society to inform them they will pretend to go along with the cabalists in order to get a new hit of paper money but that when the time comes to pay back, they will, as the Irish did, demand proof the bankers had a legal right to lend that ¡§money,¡¨ in the first place.

±q¥L­Ì³o¤@¤è¨Ó¬Ý¡A³o¨Ç¤ï®{¤W­Ó¬P´Á°µ¤F¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº±À¶i¡A§V¤OÅý¥L­Ì½T«H¥L­Ì¨ÌµM¦b´xÅv¡C¦b¼Ú¬w¡A¥L­Ì«Â¯Ù«e¥ôªº¥Á¥D¿ïÁ|»â¾ÉÃ㾡A¨Ã±N¥L­Ìªº³ÈÀw©ñ¦bÅv§Qªº¦ì¸m¤W¡CµM¦Ó¡A³oªÑ¤O¶q¨ÌµM¨S¦³³Q¥ô¦ó¹ê»Úªºª÷¿ú©Ò¤ä«ù¡Cù´µ®ãº¸¼w/¬¥§Jµá°Ç¶Â·tºë­^Ä~Äò«O«ù¯}産ª¬ºA¡A¥D±i±±¨î¼Ú¬wªº¥ô¦ó¥ø¹Ï±N¥¢±Ñ¡C¹ê»Ú¤W¡A§Æþ¦³¥ÕÀs¨ó·|Áp¨t¡A¥L­Ì§i¶D¥ÕÀs·|¡A¥L­Ì·|°²¸ËÅ¥±q¶Â·tºë­^ªº¦w±Æ¡A¥HÀò±o¤@§å·sªº¯È¹ô¡C¦ý·í¥L­Ì·Q­n­n¦^³oµ§¿ú®É¡A¥L­Ì±N¹³·Rº¸Äõ¨º¼Ë¡A­n¨D»È¦æ®a­º¥ýÃÒ©ú¥L­Ì¹ï³oµ§¿ú¦³µÛ¦XªkªºÅv¯q¡C

In Japan as well, there were signs that all was not well. J. Rockefeller, one of the masterminds of the Tsunami, earthquake and nuclear attacks against Japan was spotted making a tour of the disaster zone and promising ¡§assistance.¡¨ At the same time, the monster-toad Henry Kissinger was paraded on Japanese TV on November 11th, talking to Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda. However, Noda lived up to his name, which means ¡§does not give,¡¨ in Spanish and Kissinger and Rockefeller left Japan empty handed.

¦b¤é¥»¡A¦³迹¶HÅã¥Ü±¡ªp¤£¬O¯S§O¦n¡CJ.¬¥§Jµá°Ç¡A¤é¥»ªº®ü¼S¡A¦a¾_©M®Ö§ðÀ»ªº¥D¿Ñ¤§¤@¡A³Q¤H¬Ý¨ì¥h©¹¨aÃø¦a°Ïµø¹î¡A¨Ã«OÃÒ´£¨Ñ¡§´©§U¡¨¡C¦P®É¡A¦ë§Q°ò¨¯®æ11¤ë11¤é¥X²{¦b¤é¥»¹qµø¡A¦P¤é¥»­º¬Û³¥¥Ð¨Î«Û½Í¸Ü¡CµM¦Ó¡A³¥¥Ð¨S¦³¶d­t¥Lªº¦W¦r¡A¥¦¥Î¦è¯Z¤ú¤å¨Ó¬Ýªº¸Ü·N«ä¬O¡§¤£µ¹¡§¡C°ò¨¯®æ©M¬¥§Jµá°ÇÂ÷¶}¤é¥»ªÅ¤â¦ÓÂk¡C

IMF Director Christine Lagarde also returned empty-handed from her week long begging tour of Russia, China and Japan. No doubt had it explained to her that the 1.1 billion people who did not have enough food to eat were a greater priority than underfunded pensions for prematurely retired Europeans.

°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´¥D®u§JùØ´µ¸¦®R©Ô¥[¼w¤]±q¦o爲´Á¤@©Pªº¦æµ{ªÅ¤â¦Óªð¡C³o­Ó¦æµ{¬O¥h«Xù´µ¡B¤¤°ê©M¤é¥»¤^°Q¡C²@µLºÃ°Ý¡A¨º11»õ¨S¦³¨¬°÷ªº­¹ª«ªº¤Hªº±Ï§U±N¤ñ¹L¦­°h¥ð¨Ã»â¨ú¾i¦Ñª÷ªº¼Ú¬w¤H§ó¦³Àu¥ýÅv¡C

While here, Kissinger also tried to hire gangsters to kill this writer but found no takers, according to Japanese underground sources. Now that his fraudulent mirror account trading platforms have been shut down it would seem his funny money is no longer accepted by the underworld here.

¦¹¨è¡A°ò¨¯®æÁٸչϸu½Ð¤ï®{±þ¦ºµ§ªÌ¡A¦ý¨Ã¨S¦³§ä¨ìÄ@·N°õ¦æªº¤H¡A®Ú¾Ú¤é¥»ªº¦a¤U¨Ó·½»¡¡C²{¦b¬JµM¥Lªº´Û¶BÃè¹³±b¤á¥æ©ö¥­¥x¤w³QÃö³¬¡A¦ü¥G¥Lªº¿ú¤£¦A³Q³oùتº¶ÂªÀ·|©Ò±µ¨ü¡C

In other news, an informant approached this writer last week with new details about the 1995 incident in which the Aum Shinrikyo sect released poison gas in the Tokyo subway system. The informant claims she was kidnapped, drugged, raped and tortured into becoming a MK-ultra type agent for North Korean gangsters. She said the North Koreans were taking orders from Jewish Al-Qaeda type agents. The entire subway incident was engineered to ¡§terrorize the Japanese,¡¨ she claims. The informant provided this writer with specific names and contact information for the gangsters involved. According to her and other sources, these same gangsters had foreknowledge of the March 11, 2011 tsunami, earthquake and nuclear attacks on Japan. The White Dragon Society is contacting these gangsters to try to see if they will be willing to testify about 311 and the Aum incident in exchange for immunity.

¦b¨ä¥L·s»D¤¤¡A¤@¦ì®ø®§·½¤W©P§i¶Dµ§ªÌ¦³Ãö©ó1995¦~¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡A¶ø©i¯u²z±Ð¦bªF¨Ê¦aÅK¨t²Îªnº|¬r®ðªº·s²Ó¸`¡C®ø®§·½ÁnºÙ¦o³Q¸j¬[¡A°gÃÄ¡A±j«Á©M³Q§é¿i¦¨¤@­Ó爲´ÂÂA¤ï®{ªA°Èªº¶¡¿Ò¡C¦o»¡¡A´ÂÂAÅ¥±qÃþ¦üµS¤Ó¤Hªº¡§°ò¦a¡¨²Õ´¤@Ãþªº©R¥O¡C¾ã­Ó¦aÅK¨Æ¥ó³Q³]­p¥H¡§®£À~¤é¥»¡¨¡A¦o«ÅºÙ¡C®ø®§·½´£¨Ñµ¹µ§ªÌ¤@¨Ç©Ò¯A¤Îªº¶ÂÀ°ªº¨ãÅ骺¦W¦r©MÁp¨t¤è¦¡¡C¾Ú¦o©M¨ä¥L¨Ó·½¡A³o¨Ç¬Û¦Pªº¤ï®{¤]¹wª¾2011¦~3¤ë11¤éªº®ü¼S¡A¦a¾_©M¹ï¤é¥»ªº®Ö§ðÀ»¡C¥ÕÀs·|¥¿¦bÁp¨t³o¨Ç¤ï®{¡A¬Ý¬Ý¥L­Ì±NÄ@·N§@ÃҤ饻311¨Æ¥ó©M¶ø©i¯u²z±Ð¨Æ¥ó¨Ó´«¨úÁŧK¡C

Needless to say the Japanese security police have also been informed.

¤£¥Î»¡¡A¤é¥»ªº¦w¥þĵ¹î¤]³Q§iª¾³o¨Ç¡C

However, according to sources among both the yakuza and Japanese military intelligence, senior members of the Japanese police forces have also been working for the cabal and have been bribed and blackmailed in the past so it is unlikely we will see any official police action on 311 just yet. Nonetheless, the Japanese police/military/gangster nexus is now refusing to accept new assignments from the cabalists. Most are sitting on the fence and waiting to see how the battle for control of the global financial system turns out.

µM¦Ó¡A®Ú¾Ú¶ÂÀ°©M¤é¥»ªº­x¨Æ±¡³ø¨Ó·½¡A¤é¥»Äµ¹î³¡¶¤°ª¯Å¦¨­û¤]¤@ª½爲¶Â·tºë­^¤u§@¡C¥L­Ì¹L¥h³Q¸ì¸ï©M°Ç¯Á¹L¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì¤£¤Ó¥i¯à·|¬Ý¨ì¥ô¦ó°w¹ï311ªº©x¤è¦æ°Ê¡CºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A¤é¥»Äµ¹î/­x¨Æ/ĵ­ê²{¦b©Úµ´±µ¨ü¶Â·tºë­^«ü¬£ªº·s¥ô°È¡C¥L­Ì¤j¦h¬O§¤¦b³òÄæ¤W¡Aµ¥«ÝµÛ¡A¬ÝµÛª§¹Ü¥þ²yª÷¿ÄÅé¨tªº±±¨îªº¾Ô°«¦p¦óµ²§ô¡C

On that front, the only thing that is certain is that the old system is mathematically doomed. The criminal cabal in Wall Street, the Vatican, Washington D.C. and the London ¡§City¡¨ financial district know their time is up but they remain arrogant, stubborn and dangerous.

¦b³o¤@¤è­±¡A¥u¦³¤@ÂI¬O¥i¥HªÖ©wªº¡A¨º´N¬OÂÂÅé¨î¦b¼Æ¦r¤W³B©ó²V¶Ã¤§¤¤¡C¨­³BµØº¸µó¡B±ë¸¦©£¡BµØ²±¹y©M­Û´°¡§«°¡¨ª÷¿Ä°Ïªº¶Â·tºë­^­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤vªº®É¶¡¨ì¤F¡A¦ý¥L­Ì¨ÌµM¦Û¥H爲¬O¡A©T°õ©M¦MÀI¡C

Nonetheless, over 107 countries have agreed to the new financial system discussed in Monaco in August. In addition, the 59-nation Red Dragon group is also working with the White Dragon. That means at least 166 nations now support the new system. The global human awakening will not be stopped.

ºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A¶W¹L107­Ó°ê®a¤w¦P·N8¤ë¦b¼¯¯Ç­ô°Q½×ªº·sªºª÷¿Ä¨î«×¡C¦¹¥~¡A59°ê¬õÀs·|¤]¥¿¦b»P¥ÕÀs·|¤@¦P¤u§@¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ²{¦b¦Ü¤Ö¦³166­Ó°ê®a¤ä«ù·sªº¨t²Î¡C¥þ²y¤HÃþªºÄ±¿ô±N¤£·|³Qªý¤î

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 11¤ë16¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - November 16, 2011
SaLuSa - 11¤ë16¤é«H®§

Expect a lot to happen but allow for intent to ensure that the flow is orderly, so that each event compliments the last one. As many will know our allies are more active now than ever before, and having considerably weakened the Illuminati we have been able to remove many of those who stand in the way of progress. At all different levels there are people who have been used without their knowledge, but with the awakening are beginning to see how they have been manipulated. That alone is often sufficient to get them to resign, and as talk travels fast others get to learn about it. There is also a matter of rising consciousness levels, that bring some people to question the ethics of those they work for. You will begin to see more of this happening, as the thrust for more transparency and truthfulness grows.

ÁöµM§A­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¡A¦ý¤]½Ð¤¹³\¥¦­Ì¤«µM¦³§Çªº¨ì¨Ó¡A³o¼Ë¤~¯à¶¶§Qªºªï±µ³Ì«á¤@­Ó¨ì¨Ó¡C«Ü¦h¤H±N·|©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¦b¤ñ¹L¥h¦³µÛ§ó¦hªº¦æ°Ê¡A¨Ã¥B¥¿¤£Â_´î®z¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¶Õ¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g²M²z¤F³\¦hªýê§Ú­Ì¶iµ{ªºÃa®a¹Ù¡C¦b©Ò¦³ªº¼h¦¸³£¦³¤H³Q¥L­Ì§Q¥Î¤F«o¤£ª¾¹D¡AÀHµÛ¦Û¨­Ä±¿ôªº¶}©l¥L­Ì³£·|©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v¬O¦p¦ó³Q¾Þ±±µÛªº¡C³oµLºÃ¤w¸g¨¬°÷¥R¤ÀªºÅý¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤U¥x¡A¨Ã¥B¤f¤f¬Û¶ÇÅý¨ä¥L§ó¦hªº¤H¤F¸Ñ³o­Ó¯u¬Û¡C³oùؤ]¦³¤@ºØ·NÃѼh¦¸ªº´£°ª¡A³oÅý¤@¨Ç¤H¥h½èºÃ¥L­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Óªº¤u§@ªº­Û²z¹D¼w¡C§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ì§ó¦h³oÃþªº¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¡A§@爲±j¤Oªº±À°Ê§ó¦h³z©ú«×»P¸Û¹ê«×ªº¦¨ªø¡C

As a result of 11.11.11. changes can also be expected in the emotional responses that you may sometimes in the past have found hard to control, as the higher consciousness levels will bring you the ability to remain calmer. It will help eliminate rash and uncontrollable reactions that often cause serious trouble. Such things will be a feature of the changes within people, and become more noticeable as time goes by. It is to be welcomed and a sign of an individuals success at integrating the higher vibrations. Most humans seem to act first and think later, when clearly the opposite is more desirable. The same thinking can also be applied to groups who act with the herd instinct, without any thought as to what they are doing.

§@爲11-11-11ÂàÅܪºµ²ªG¤]¯à°÷¹w´Á¨ì¤@¨Ç±¡ºü¤Wªº¤ÏÀ³¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì¦b¹L¥hµo²{Ãø¥H±±¨î±¡ºü¡A¦ý¥Ñ©ó§ó°ªªº·NÃѨì¨Ó·|Åý§A­ÌÅܱo§ó¥­©M¡C¥¦±NÀ°§U®ø°£¾|²õ©MµLªk±±¨îªº¦^À³¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç±¡ºü³q±`¾É­PÄY­«ªº°ÝÃD¡C³oÃþªº¨Æ±¡±N¦¨爲¤@ºØÂàÅܪº¯S¦âµo¥Í¦b¤H­Ì¤¤¶¡¡A¨Ã¥BÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº±À²¾¶V¨Ó¶V©úÅã¡C¥¦·|¨ü¨ìÅwªï¨Ã¥B¬O¤@­Ó¦nªº迹¶H¡A§@爲¤@­Ó­Ó¤H¦¨¥\ªº»P§ó°ª®¶°Ê¾ã¦X¡C¤j¦h¼Æªº¤H¬Ý°_¨Ó¬O¡i¦æ°Ê¥ý©ó«ä¦Ò¡j¡A²M·¡ªº¬O¡i«äºû¥ý©ó¦æ°Ê¡j¤~¬O§ó¦X¾Aªº¡C³o¦P¼Ëªº«ä¦Ò¤è¦¡¤]¥i¥HÀ³¥Î¨ì¸sÅ餤¡Aªí²{¦b¸sÅé¤ß²z¤¤¡A¦Ó¤£·|¦b¥L­Ì°µ¤°麽¨Æ±¡ªº®É­Ô²@µLª¾Ä±¡C

The problems in Europe are the top of our agenda, and the outcome will result in the first major change that has been predicted. It will clear the way for others that are almost ready to go ahead, and relies on our allies completing their groundwork. Believe us Dear Ones these will be no mean achievements when they are finally completed, and show the Illuminati whose is in command. They already know that we have the ability and the divine authority to remove them, and there is no escape from the responsibility for the crimes they have committed. When they accept their situation we expect them to capitulate and stand down. However, we feel that they are sufficiently naive to believe they can fool us, but there is no hiding place as we will always know exactly where they are to be found.

¼Ú¬wªº°ÝÃD¬O§Ú­Ìijµ{³ÌÀu¥ý¶µ¥Ø¡A³o­Óµ²ªG±N産¥Í³Q¹w´úªº²Ä¤@­Ó­«­nÂàÅÜ¡C¨Ã¥B¥i¥H爲¨º¨Ç·Ç³Æ³°Äò¥X²{ªº¨Æ±¡²M²z¹D¸ô¡A¤]¨Ì¿à©ó§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í§¹¦¨¥L­Ìªº¦a­±¤u§@¡C½Ð¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A·í¥L­Ì³Ì²×§¹¦¨ªº®É­Ô¤£·|¬O²@µL·N¸qªº¡A¨Ã¥B¦V¥@¤H®i¥Ü¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¯u¹ê¼Ë¤l¡C¥L­Ì¤w¸gª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¦³¯à¤O¨Ã¥B¦³µÛ¯«¸tªºÅv¤O²M²z¥L­Ì¡A¥L­Ì¤]¤£¥i¯à°k²æ¦Û¤vªº¸o³d¡C·í¥L­Ì±µ¨ü¦Û¤vªº±¡ªp¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¥L­Ì°±¤î¤Ï§Ü¨Ã¥B°h¥X¡C¦ý¬O¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¥L­Ì¯uªº¤Q¤À¥®¸X¡A»{爲¦Û¤v¯à°÷·M§Ë§Ú­Ì¡A¥i¬O¤w¸g¨S¦³¥i¥H¸úÂ꺦a¤è¡A¦]爲§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O¯à°÷ª¾¹D¦b­þùاä¨ì¥L­Ì¡C

So there is in reality nothing to fear or worry about as we have control over all matters, and at present simply wait for our opportunity to register our first success. We expect that to be in the area of financial changes and that would not in the least be unexpected, given the state that most countries are in. We must however first allow certain events to play themselves out, as the people must see how the last cabal has created an impossible situation for themselves. It is also necessary for them to understand that it was staged and meant to have a different outcome that benefitted them.

©Ò¥H¨Æ¹ê¤W¯uªº¨S¦³¤°麽¨Æ±¡­È±o®£ÄߩΪ̾á¤ß¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì±±¨îµÛ©Ò¦³ªº°ÝÃD¡A¥Ø«e¥u¬O¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ®É¾÷¥H¨ú±o§Ú­Ì­º¦¸ªº¦¨¥\¡C§Ú­Ì¹w´Á¦bª÷¿Ä»â°ìªºÂàÅÜ¡A¥¦¤£·|¥X¥G§Ú­Ìªº·N®Æ¡A·|µ¹¤j¦h¼Æ²o§è¶i¨Óªº°ê®aªí©ú¨Æ¹ê¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤]¥²¶·¤¹³\¬Y¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªºµo¥Í¡A¦]爲¤H­Ì¥²¶·¿Ë²´¨£ÃÒ³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¬O¦p¦óµ¹¦Û¤v³Ð³y¤F¤£¥i¯àªº±ø¥ó¡C³o¤]¥²¶·Åý¸s衆­Ìª¾¹D¡A³o´¿¸g³£¬O³Q»W·Nµ¦¹ºªº¡Aª`©w»Ý­n¤@­Ó¤£¦Pªºµ²ªG¤~¯à²Å¦X¸s衆¦Û¤vªº§Q¯q¡C

There is not much more to say about the present events, and like you we await the commencement of changes that are obviously signs that the end times are really underway. To the uninformed it would appear that chaos reigns, and it is unfortunate that it brings with a degree of fear. That is what we wish to avoid if possible, as that energy feeds the dark Ones and they will play upon it. However, as we have often pointed out recently, the Light is now the supreme force and it will continue transmuting the lower energies. Even those of military thinking are beginning to feel different about the war games that have all but destroyed your Earth. Some of them are siding with us now and we can tell whether their change of heart is genuine or not. We cannot be fooled or lied to as we absolutely know what a person is thinking regardless of what they say.

¹ï©ó·í«eªº¨Æ±¡µo®i¨S¦³§ó¦h»Ý­n»¡©úªº¤F¡A¹³§A­Ì¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¦bµ¥«ÝµÛÂàÅܪº¶}©l¡A³o¨Ç©úÅ㪺迹¶Hªí¥Ü¥Xµ²§ôªº®É¨è¤w¸g¯u¹êµo¥Í¤F¡C¹ï©ó¥¼µ¹¤©³qª¾ªº³¡¤À¥i¯à産¥Í¤@¨Ç²V¶Ãªº¸ñ¶H¡A½T¹ê¤]¤£©¯ªº±a¨Ó¤@¨Ç®£Äß¡C¦pªG¥i¯àªº¸Ü§Ú­Ì¯uªº§Æ±æÁקK³o¼Ëªº±¡ªp¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¯à¶q¦bÁý¾iµÛ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡A¥L­Ì¥H¦¹¦Ó¥Í¬¡¡C¦ý¬O¡A´N¦p§Ú­Ì³Ìªñ¸g±`«ü¥Xªº¡A¡i¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¡j²{¦b¬O¦Ü°ªµL¤Wªº¤O¶q¡A¥¦±NÄ~ÄòÂàÅܳo¨Ç§C¯Åªº¯à¶q¡C¬Æ¦Ü¦b­x¶¤¤¤­x¤H­Ìªº·Qªk¤]¶}©lµo¥Í¤£¦PªºÅܤơAÃö©ó¾Ôª§¹CÀ¸ªºµ²ªG¥þ³¡¥uµ¹§A­Ìªº¦a²y±a¨Ó·´·À¡C¥L­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¥¿¦b¦V§Ú­Ì¾aÃl¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷»¡¤£½×¬O¤£¬O¸ÛÀµ¡A¥L­Ìªº¤ß³£¦bÂàÅܤF¡C§Ú­Ì¬OµLªk³Q·M§Ë©ÎªÌ´ÛÄFªº¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì§¹¥þªº¤F¸Ñ¤@­Ó¤Hªº·Qªk¡A¤£ºÞ¥L¤f¤¤»¡ªº¬O¤°麽¡C

Speaking the truth is something you will have to get used to, and you will find that once in the higher vibrations there is no point in hiding your true thoughts or feelings. You often do so for fear of being ridiculed or harshly judged, and you feel uncomfortable. That will not happen, and indeed why should it once you are bonded together in Love and Light. Criticism is rife upon Earth, and we note that some people delight in pulling others down. That Dear Ones is usually due to egotism where one desires to be seen as better than another. Competition is something you enjoy and it has its benefit in character building, but not at the expense of others. In time competition will not take place in the way you understand it and will be unnecessary, but games will be played for pure entertainment and relaxation only. Some sports you play would be described as barbaric by us, and those of a physical nature that could lead to harm not encouraged. You will find that with time, you too will be less inclined to participate in physical sports.

¡i»¡¯u¤ß¸Ü¡j¬O¬Y¨Ç§A­Ì¥²¶·²ßºD¥h°µªº¨Æ±¡¡A§A­Ì·|µo²{¡A¤@¥¹³B©ó§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤¤®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥²­nÁôÂæۤv¯u¹êªº·Qªk©ÎªÌ·P¨ü¡C³q±`³o麽°µ¬O¦]爲§A­Ì®`©È³Q¼J¯º©ÎªÌ³QÄY¼Fªº§å§P¡A§A®`©È¦Û¤v·|ı±o¤£µÎ¾A¡C³o¤£·|µo¥Í¡A¥u­n§A­Ì³£¹Îµ²¤@¤ßªº³B©ó¡i·R»P¥ú¡j¤¤¡C§åµûªººA«×¦b¦a²y¤W¬y¦æµÛ¡A§Ú­Ìª`·N¨ì¤@¨Ç¤H¦]爲¦³¯à¤OÀ»­Ë¨ä¥L¤H¦Ó·P¨ì§Ö¼Ö¡C¨º¨Ç¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì³q±`¬O¥Ñ©ó¦Û­t¡A§@爲­Ó¤H¥LªºÄ@±æ¬O¦Û¤v¬Ý°_¨Ó¤ñ¨ä¥L¤H­n±j¡CÄvª§¤]¬O§A­Ì³ßÅwªº¨Æ±¡¡A¹ï©ó­Ó¤H¨¤¦âªº«Ø¥ß¦³¥¦¦Û¤vªºÀu¶Õ¡A¦ý¬O¬O¥H·l¥¢¥L¤H§@爲¥N»ùªº¡C«Ü§ÖÄvª§±N¤£¦Aµo¥Í¡A¤]¨S¦³¥²­n¤F¡C¦ý¬O³o¨Ç¹CÀ¸·|Ä~Äò¡A¦ý¶È¶È¥u§@爲¯Â¼äªº®T¼Ö©M©ñÃP¡C¤@¨Ç§A­Ì°Ñ»PªºÅé¨|¹B°Ê¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡Åã±o³¥ÆZ¡A¨º¨Ç¥i¯à¦bª«½è§ÎºA¾É­P¶Ë®`ªº±N¤£·|³Q¹ªÀy¡C§A­Ì±Nµo²{ÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº±À²¾¡A§A­Ì¤]±N¶V¤Ö¶É¦V©ó°Ñ»Pª«²zªº¹B°Ê¡C

In the higher dimensions there are unlimited opportunities for exciting adventures, and no limit to self expression in your chosen pastimes. As one who has ascended your interests in life will change anyway, and be more inclined towards those subjects that further your evolution. Just imagine the variety of interests in just one Universe, let alone parallel Universes or Omni-verses, with their multitude of civilizations and Beings that you have yet to learn about. For the immediate future you will meet the more human Beings from your Universe, but once you get used to the idea that all forms of intelligent life exist, you will also meet them. Remember at all times that all life comes from the Source of All That Is.

¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¡A¹ï©ó¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº«_ÀI¦³µÛµL­­ªº¾÷·|¡A¨Ã¥B¦b§A­Ì¿ï¾Üªº®T¼Ö¬¡°Ê¤¤¡A¹ï©ó¦Û§Úªºªí¹F¨S¦³­­¨î¡C§@爲¤@­Ó¤w¸g´£¤Éªº¦s¦³¨Ó»¡¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¿³½ì¤]±N·|ÂàÅÜ¡AÅܱo§ó¶É¦V©ó¨º¨Ç§óªï¦X§A­Ì¶i¤Æ¼Ð·Çªº¥DÃD¡C¥u»Ý­n·Q¶H¤@¤U¡A¥u¦b³o¤@­Ó¦t©z¤¤·|¦³¦h麽爲¼Æ衆¦hªº¿³½ì·R¦n¡A§ó¤£¥²»¡¥­¦æ¦t©z©ÎªÌ¶ø¬ü©g¸Ö¥y¤¤¡A¨º¨Ç爲¼Æ衆¦hªº¤å©ú©M¦s¦³­Ì¡A§A­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³¤F¸Ñªº¡C¦]爲¦b«Üªñªº¥¼¨Ó§A­Ì±N±q§A­Ìªº¦t©z¤¤¹J¨ì§ó¦hªº¤HÃþ¦s¦³¡A¦Ó¥B¥u­n§A­Ì²ßºD¤F¤£¦P´¼¯à¥Í©R¦s¦bªº³o­Ó·Qªk¡A§A­Ì´N¥i¥H¹J¨£¥L­Ì¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A©Ò¦³ªº¥Í©R¡A¦b©Ò¦³ªº®É¨è³£·½¦Û©ó³o¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº°¶¤j·½ÀY¡C

Now you know why we tell you that you have so much to look forward to, as you will be like excited young children in a toyshop running first one way and then the other. By then you will have achieved a higher level of spiritual understanding, and be set free from the constraints of being a human upon Earth. When you feel down, just think about the time ahead which will only take you one way, and that is forward and upwards.

²{¦b§A­Ìª¾¹D爲¦ó§Ú­Ì­n§i¶D§A­Ì³o麽¦h­È±o¥h´Á«Ýªº¬ü¦n¡A¦]爲§A­Ì·|¹³¤@­Ó¿E°Ê¤£¤wªº¤p«Ä¤l¯¸¦bª±¨ã©±ùؤ@¼Ë¡A±q°Ó©±¤@ÀY¶]¨ì¥t¤@ÀY¡CÀH«á§A­Ì±N©è¹F¤@ºØ§ó°ªªºÆF©Ê²z¸Ñ¼h¦¸¡A±q·í«e¦a²y¤HÃþ¦s¦b¤è¦¡ªºÏEÂꤤ¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C·í§A­Ìı±o¤ß±¡§C¸¨ªº®É­Ô¡A¥u­n·Q·Q«e¤èªº®É¨è¡A¥¦¥u¥i¯à§â§A±a¤J¤@­Ó¤è¦V¡A¦V«e¦V¤Wªºµo®i¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and once again pleased to keep you informed as to what is happening around you. The Galactic Federation is focused upon you and your beautiful Earth to ensure your dreams come true.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦A¤@¦¸ºa©¯ªº§iª¾¤F§A­ÌÃö©ó¥¿¦b§A­Ì¨­Ãäµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C»ÈªeÁp¨¹¥¿±K¤ÁÃöª`µÛ§A­Ì¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ìªº¬üÄR¬P²y¡A½T«OµÛ§A­Ìªº¬üÄR¹Ú·Q¦¨爲¯u¹ê¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i¥P¤k®y¤H«H®§¡j 11¤ë13¤é«H®§
MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY (5): YOUR NEW WORLD
¥P¤k®y¤H«H®§«H®§: ¤HÃþªº·s¥@¬É

We Are from the Domain of Fire and Light, of Unity of all souls and Sacred Divine Core Essence in the Andromeda Galaxy.

§Ú­Ì¨Ó¦Û¯«¸t¥ú»P¤õªº»â°ì¡A©Ò¦³ÆF»î»P¯«¸t®Ö¤ß¥»½è¦s¦bªºÁp¦XÅé¡A¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®y¬P¨t¡C

Dearest earth humans,

³Ì¿Ë·Rªº¦a²y¤HÃþ­Ì

A new beginning has dawned on your earth in a magnificent way!

¦b§A­Ìªº¦a²y¤W¤@­Ó¥þ·sªº¶}©l¤w¸g¥H¤@ºØ§§ÄRµL¤ñªº¤è¦¡¶}©l¤F¡I

Your galactic families can see what many of you on earth can see and what most of you earth human cannot yet see. Not seeing it, does not mean it did not or is not happening right now or will not happen and grow exponentially in your future.

§A­Ìªº»Èªe®a¤H­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì¬Ý¨ìªº¨Æ±¡¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤HÁÙµLªk¬Ý¨ìªº¨Æ±¡¡CÁÙ¨S¦³¬Ý¨ì¨Ã¤£·N¨ýµÛ¥¦¤£¦s¦b©ÎªÌ²{¦bÁÙ¨S¦³¶}©l¡A©ÎªÌÁÙ¨S¦³µo¥Í¨Ã¥B¥H«ü¼Æªº¤è¦¡§e²{§A­Ìªº¬ü¦n¥¼¨Ó¡C

For us your future is already here and many of you on earth are already stepping in this awareness by transcending linear time.

¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¤w¸gÅã²{¤F¡A¦a²y¤W³\¦hªº¤H¤w¸g¨B¤J³oºØıª¾¤¤¡A³q¹L¶W¶V¹ï©ó½u©Ê®É¶¡ªº²z¸Ñ¡C

Your earth servants, those who have been participating before, during and thereafter this most important 11.11.11 event, whose soul contract required to remain among you on earth, have been empowered greatly on that day. Many of them strenghtened their connections to their galactic homes and families and allowed their light and consciousness to incarnate deeper into their human bodies. These ones who have been so empowered would have been able to leave 3D Earth at this time for good because they were ready, but out of their love for Gaia and humanity they are continuing to stay with you.

§A­Ì³o¨Ç¦a²yªºªA°ÈªÌ­Ì¡A¨º¨Ç¦b¤§«e´N¤@ª½°Ñ»PµÛ¡A¨Ã¥B¦b´Á¶¡»P¤§«á³o­Ó³Ì­«­nªº¾ú¥v©Ê®É¨è11-11-11¤]¨S¦³¾Ó«åªº¤H­Ì¡A¨º¨ÇÆF»î¦X¦P³Q­n¨D¨Ì»P§A­Ì¤@°_°±¯d¦b¦a²y¼h­±ªº¤H­Ì¡A¤w¸g¦b¨º¤@¤Ñ³Q±Â¤©¤F¥¨¤jªºÅv¤O¡C¥L­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¥[±j¤F¦Û¤v»P»Èªe®a¶é»P®a¤H­Ìªº³s±µ¡A¨Ã¥B³Q¤¹³\¥L­Ìªº¥ú»P·NÃѧó²`¤JªºÁã©w¦b¦Û¤vªº¤HÃþ¦×¨­¤§¤¤¡C³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸g³Q±Â¤©¤FÅv¤O¡A¦]爲µ½ªº­×爲¦Ó¯à°÷¦b³o­Ó®É¨èÂ÷¶}3D¦a²y¼h­±¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¡A¦ý¬O¥X©ó¥L­Ì¹ï©ó»\¨È¥À¿Ë»P¤HÃþªº·R¡A¥L­Ì±NÄ~Äò»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡C

With their greatly increased cosmic presence they will be able to magnify and speed up the ascension process for everybody as they anchor now tremendous light of the higher dimensions through the channel of their bodies.

ÀHµÛ¥L­Ì¦b«Ü¤jµ{«×¤W¼W¥[¤F¦t©z¥»½èªºªí¹F¡A¥L­Ì±N¯à°÷©ñ¤j¨Ã¥B¥[³t¹ï©ó¨C­Ó¤Hªº´­¤É¶iµ{¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì²{¦bÁã©wµÛ·¥¨ä¥¨¤jªº§ó°ªºû«×ªº¥ú¨~¡A³q¹L¥L­Ìªº¨­Åé§@爲´C¤¶¡C

Dearest ones, it is a magnificent cooperative work which is going on now in an intensified way, between your galactic friends and their representatives on your earth.

³Ì¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A³o¬O¤@­Ó©_§®µL¤ñªº¦X§@¡A¥¦²{¦b´N­n¥H¿E¯Pªº¤è¦¡¶}©l¤F¡A¦b§A­Ìªº»ÈªeªB¤Í¥H¤Î¥L­Ì¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¥NªíªÌ­Ì¤§¶¡µo¥Í¡C

We can see, in interconnectedness with the crystalline earth grid, currents of Divine light and flames running in ever more growing intensity between the mighty forces of light, - surrounding your planet, and from the deep of the universe - and Mother Earth and her servants, firing up the whole process of ascension for all involved in a glorious way. More and more of you are starting to participate in this magnificent progression of Divine Ignition and galactic connectedness of your planet. This is a spectacular Play of Joy and Love because the Divine Forces can now move freely into your sphere.

§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¡A¦b¤¬Áp©ÊªºÃö¨t¤¤¡AÀHµÛ¦a²yªº¤ô´¹ºÏ¬]¡A·í«eªº¯«¸t¤§¥ú©M¤õµK§ó¦hªº¦b±j¤O¸t¥ú¤§¤O¤¤¦¨ªø¡A³ò¶µÛ§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A±q¦t©zªº²`³B--¥H¤Î±q¦a²y¥À¿Ë©M¦oªºªA°ÈªÌ­Ì¨ºùØ¡AÂI¿U¤F¾ãÅé´­¤Éªº¹Lµ{¡A¥]§t¤F©Ò¦³¥HºaÄ£ªº¤è¦¡¹üÅ㪺¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ì¤¤¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¤H¶}©l°Ñ»P¶i³o­Ó©_§®µL¤ñªº¯«¸tÂI¤õ»ö¦¡ªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì¬P²yªº»Èªe³s±µ¤¤¡C³o¬O¤@¥XÅå¤Hªº·R»P³ß®®ªº¼@¥Ø¡A¦]爲¯«¸tªº¤O¶q²{¦b¯à¦Û¥Ñªº¶i¤J§A­Ìªº½d³ò¤¤¡C

With joy we are describing to you what we see, so that you earth humans, even if you are not yet aware of what is now occurring on your world, can be assured and inspired to continue your life with a different perspective and increased and deeply magnified hope, to help you to already change the basic outlook on your life and daily experience. Even though you might mainly see the old shadows of a 3dimensional world, but which in reality are fading each day more away, you can be assured that the new world is already yours.

±aµÛ³ß®®ªº§Ú­Ì¥¿¦V§A­Ì´y­z§Ú­Ì©Ò¬Ý¨ìªº¤@¤Á¡A¦Ó§A­Ì³o¨Ç¦a²y¤HÃþ­Ì¡A§Y¨Ï§A­ÌÁÙ¥¼¤F¸Ñ¥¿¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¤Wµo¥ÍµÛªº¤@¤Á¡A¤´µM¯à°÷³Q½T«O»P¹ªÀy¥H¤@ºØ¤£¦PªºÆ[©À¡A¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¡A²`²`ªºµL­­§Æ±æÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡A¥HÀ°§U§A­ÌÂàÅܹï©ó¨C¤é¥Í¬¡ÅéÅ窺°ò¥»¬Ýªk¡C§Y¨Ï§A­Ì¤]³\¬Ý¨ì¤j³¡¤À¨Ì¬O3Dºû«×ÂÂ¥@¬Éªº¼v¤l¡A¦ý¬O¨Æ¹ê¤W¥¦¨C¤Ñ³£¦b¤£Â_ªº¿Æ¥h¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷³Q½T«O--·s¥@¬É¤w¸g¬O§A­Ìªº¤F¡C

Do not hold on therefore to the shadows of the past, as they do not have any real foundation any more but are just relics of a non-existing world. You must understand, that from the perspective of spirit your old world is already gone and what you still see are only phantoms and artificially created godless holograms of what you call your familiar world. Like when you lost a limb and it still seems to hurt!

¦]¦¹¡A¤£­n¦Aºòºò§ì¦í¹L¥hªº¼v¤l¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì®Ú¥»¤£¦A¾Ö¦³¥ô¦ó¯u¹êªº°ò¦¡A¦Ó¶È¶È¥u¬O¤@­Ó¤£¦A¦s¦bªº¿ò迹¡C§A­Ì¥²¶·À´±o¡A±qÆF©ÊªºÆ[ÂI¨Ó¬Ý¡A§A­ÌªºÂÂ¥@¬É¤w¸g¯à°÷µ²§ô¤F¡A§A­Ì¨Ì¬ݨ쪺¶È¶È¥u¬O¤Û¶H»P¤H爲³Ð³y¥Xªº¨S¦³¯«©Ê¦s¦bªº¥þ®§§ë¼v¡A¦Ó³Q§A­Ì¨Ì¬ݧ@¼ô±xªº¥@¬É¡C´N¦n¹³·í§A¥¢¥h¤F¤@±ø¯Þ»K¡A«o¨Ì»{爲¥¦ÁÙ¯à¨ü¶Ë¤@¼Ë¡I

And so your nervous systems are still programmed to accept your old world as to be true, but in reality it is gone already, dearest ones, this is the truth!

¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ìªº¯«¸g¨t²Î¨Ì¦b³W¹ºµÛ§A­Ì©Ò±µ¨üªº³o­ÓÂÂ¥@¬É¡A·í§@¯u¹ê¡A¦Ó¦b¨Æ¹ê¤W¥¦¤w¸g®ø¥¢¡A³Ì¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A³o¤~¬O¯u¬Û¡I

We are standing at the point of origin of this new creation where we can see and testify your new world. Therefore this new world has to be confirmed by you with faith, trust and joy in your heart, visions, thoughts and actions.

§Ú­Ì¥¿¯¸¦b¥þ·s³Ð³yªº°_ÂI¡A³oùاڭ̯à¬Ý¨ì¨Ã¥BÃÒ¹ê§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É¡CµM¦Ó¡A³o­Ó·s¥@¬É¥²¶·³q¹L§A­Ìªº«H¥õ¡A«H¥ô¡A¤º¦bªº³ß®®¡AÆ[ÂI¡A·Qªk©M¦æ爲ªºªÖ©w¥H¨Ï¨ä§e²{¥X¨Ó¡C

What your eyes seem still to see and your senses seem to feel, the shadows of the old, can be viewed now as an illusion. Remember that you see ¡§outside¡¨, what is inside of you. If you change your world inside with your higher will and love of your heart, you will see and feel sooner than later your new world reflected ¡§outside¡¨ of you.

§A­Ìªº²´·ú¨Ì¬ݨ쪺¡A§A­Ìªº·P©x¨Ì·Pı¨ìªº¡A¥u¬OÂÂ¥@¬Éªº¤Û¼v¡A²{¦b¥i¥Hµø爲¤@­Ó¤Û¶H¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¡i¥~¦bªº¥@¬É¬O§A¤º¤ßªº§ë®g¡j¡C¦pªG¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¥H§A§ó°ªªº·NÄ@©M·RÂàÅܧA¤º¤ß¥@¬Éªº¬Ýªk¡A¨º麽¦­±ß§A´N¯à¬Ý¨ì»P·P¨ü¨ì§A­Ìªº·s¥@¬É§ë®g¨ì¥~¦b¥@¬É¤¤¡C

We recommend that you study the laws of creation to understand this. This will help you to enter fully into your God-given, creative potential and power.

§Ú­Ì«Øij§A­Ì¾Ç²ß¡i³Ð³yªk«h¡j¨Ã¥B²z¸Ñ¥¦¡C³o±NÀ°§U§A­Ì§¹¥þ¶i¤J¨ì¦Û¤vªº¡i¯«¸tµ¹¤©¡j¡A³Ð³y©Êªº¼ç¤O»P¤O¶q¤¤¡C

When you do this you will attract the Divine Light and Fire into your own body and mind, now running already through all beings and crystalline grids who are devoted to this glorious process of the creation of a new Divine World.

·í§A³o麽°µ¡A§A´N¯à§l¤Þ³o¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú»P¤õµK¡j¶i¤J§Aªº¨­Åé»P·NÃѤ¤¡A²{¦b¤w¸g³q¹L©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦³©M¤ô´¹ºÏ¬]³B©ó¹B¦æ¤¤¡A³q¹L¨º¨Ç爲¤F³o¦¸¤@­Ó¹ñ·s¯«¸t¥@¬É³Ð³y¹Lµ{¦ÓÄm¨­ªº¦s¦³­Ì¡C

Gaia is joyful as never before and she asks all of you to be too! She needs you to join her in this, dearest humans, to lift her burden, as she feels what you feel. Only together you can complete this most wonderful adventure of your evolution in no time.

»\¨È¥À¿Ë¤ñ¹L¥h¥ô¦ó®É­Ô³£³ß®®¡A¦o¤]½Ð¨D§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¤]¥[¤J¶i¨Ó¡I¦o»Ý­n§A­Ì¥[¤J¨ì¦oªº³ß®®¤¤¡A³Ì¿Ë·Rªº¤H¨à­Ì¡AÀ°§U¨ø¤U¦oªº­t¾á¡A¦]爲¦o·P¨üµÛ§A­Ìªº·Pı¡C¥u­n¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A§A­Ì´N¯à¥ß¨è§¹¦¨³o¦¸³Ì©_§®µL¤ñªº¡A§A­Ì¶i¤Æ¤§¸ôªº¤j«_ÀI¡C

With deepest love!
The Light Beings from the Andromeda Galaxy

±aµÛ³Ì²`ªº·R¡I
¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®y¬P¨tªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³­Ì

Message received by Ute

«H®§¥ÑUte±µ¦¬

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 11¤ë18¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - November 18, 2011
SaLuSa - 11¤ë18¤é«H®§

When your focus is on the future can you feel the uplifting energy around you, if not make time for yourself to relax in quiet surroundings and you surely will. There is no need to carry the burden of the world upon your shoulders, just allow it to find its own path to completion, because that is a feature of the times you are in. You should be sufficiently confident about your destiny to believe that you are on the verge of great changes, that will put you on another path leaving the old paradigm behind. Ascension is your future should you desire to take it, and much effort goes into ensuring that all souls are in contact with the truth. Whether it becomes part of your beliefs by replacing false teachings is everyone's personal choice.

·í§A­Ìªººë¯«µJÂI©ñ¦b¹ê²{¬ü¦n¥¼¨Ó¤W¡A§A´N¯à·P¨ü¨ì³o´£¤Éªº¯à¶q³ò¶§A¡A¦pªG¨S¦³ªº¸Ü´N³B¦bÀR±Iªºª¬ºA©ñÃP¦Û¤v¡A¨º麽§A´N¯à°÷²M·¡ªº·P¨ü¨ì¡C¨S¦³¥²­n¦A­I­tÀ£¦b§AªÓ¤Wªº¥]µö¡A¥u»Ý­n§ä¨ì¦X¾Aªº¤èªkÅý¥¦¥H¦Û¤vªº¤è¦¡§¹µ²¡A¦]爲³o´N¬O§A­Ì·í«e©Ò³B®É´Áªº·N¸q©Ò¦b¡C§A­Ì±N¥R¤À½T¥ß¦Û¤vªº¨Ï©R¡A¬Û«H¦Û¤v´N³B¦b°¶¤jÂàÅܪºÃä½t¡A¥¦±N§â§A­Ì©ñ¸m¦b¥t¤@±ø¹ñ·s¹D¸ô¤W¡A²æÂ÷ªº¹ê¬Û¡C¦pªG§AÄ@·Nª§¨úªº¸Ü¡i´­¤É¡j´N¬O§Aªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¨Ã¥B³\¦h¤Hªº§V¤O³£¤w¸g°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡A¥H«OÃÒ©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³£¦³¾÷·|±µÄ²¨ì³o°¶¤j¯u²z¡C¦ý¬O¥¦¬O§_¯à³q¹L¨ú¥N¹L¥h¿ù»~ªº±Ð¾É¡A¨Ã¦¨爲§Aªº«H¥õ¨Ì¬O¨C­Ó¤H¦Û¤vªº¿ï¾Ü¡C

It is time to take responsibility for your future, and not rely on other people unless you can be sure that they speak the truth. That is where your intuition comes into play, and it will be reliable unless you allow your ego to dictate otherwise. Sometimes people are reluctant to give up their pet theories, and would rather live with uncertainty as their travel companion. We understand how difficult it is to admit to having been misled by those very people that you placed your trust in. However, when you decide to be your own person you will find that there is no lack of information and guidance, that will put you on the right track.

²{¦bªº®É¨è»Ý­n爲§A­Ìªº¥¼¨ÓªÓ­t³d¥ô¡A¤£­n§â«H¤ß±H¦«©ó§O¤H¨­¤W¡A°£«D§A¯à°÷½T©w¥L­Ì»¡ªº¬O¯u¬Û¡C¦Ó³o´N¨Ì¿à©ó§A¦Û¨­ªº¡iª½Ä±¡j¤F¡A¥¦³q±`¬O¥i¾aªº¡A°£«D§A¤¹³\¦Û¤vªº¡i¤p§Ú·NÃÑ¡j¼vÅT¤F¦Û¤v¡C¦³®É­Ô¤H­Ì¬O¤£±¡Ä@©ñ±ó¥L­ÌÄ_¶Qªº«H¥õ²z½×ªº¡A¨Ã¥B¹çÄ@±aµÛ¥¦¥Í¬¡¦b¤£¥i¾aªºª¬ºA¤¤¡A¥B¨Ìµø¨ä爲®Èµ{¦ñ«Q¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G³q±`¡Aª¼¥Øªº¹x©T¤£¤Æ¦¨爲¦Û¨­¶i¤Æªº¥¨¤j»Ùê¡C¡^§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ­n©Ó»{¦Û¤v¹L¥h¤@ª½¬Û«Hªº¤H«o¬O¤@ª½¦b»~¾ÉµÛ¦Û¤v¬OÁ}Ãøªº¡C¦ý¬O¡A·í§A­Ì¨M©w°µ¤@­Ó§¹¥þªº¦Û¤v---§A´N¯àµo²{¨ä¹ê¨S¦³¥ô¦ó«ü¤Þ»P«H®§ª¾ÃѪº¯Ê¥F¡A³o±N§â§A±a¤J¨ì¥¿½Tªº­y¹D¤W¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¨C­Ó¤H¤ß¤¤³£¤w¸g§t¦³¤F©Ò¦³ªº¯u²z¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¦Û¤vªº¬@±ÏªÌ¡A¤£»Ý­nª¼¥Ø¬Û«H¥ô¦ó¤H¡A¨ä¹ê³ÌªñÃö©óµµÁ¨¸t¤H¶Vºt¶V¯Pªº°Q½×§Ú·Q»¡ªº´N¬O¡A¥ô¦ó¤H³£¬O¸t¤H¡A¥u­n§A§ä¦^¦Û¤vªº¯u§Ú¡A¦¨爲¯u¹êªº¦Û¤v¡A§A´N¬O¤@­Ó¦bı¿ô¤¤ªºµµÁ¨¸t¤H¡^

Simply put, when you look for the purpose of life, commence from the fact that there is only the One God that all life exists within. That will so to say, clear the decks where the different religions are concerned as no particular one as opposed to another, can correctly claim to be the only one holding the truth. That having been said, you have infinite life and are not your body but change your form each time you incarnate. However, your soul which is your godspark is indestructible and grows through evolutionary experience, and is forever reaching out to the higher dimensions and eventually the Source of All That Is. If you can accept that these are truthful statements, it will give you the basis to expand upon and become more enlightened.

²¦Ó¨¥¤§¡A·í§A¦b±´´M¥Í¬¡¥Ø¼Ðªº®É­Ô¡A±q¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û¶}©lµÛ¤â¡A¨º´N¬O¹ï©ó¤@¤Á¥Í©R¨Ó»¡¥u¦³¤@­Ó³yª«¥D¡C¦]¦¹¥i¥H»¡¡A²M°£¤£¦P©v±Ð¤§¶¡ªº»Ùê¡A¤£¬Ý¨ä¤¤¤¬¬Û¥Ù¬Þªº³¡¤À¡A´N¯à¥¿½Tªº±o¨ì¤@­Ó¥¦­Ì©Ò¦@¦P«ù¦³ªº¯u²z¡C¬J¬O»¡¡A§A­Ì¾Ö¦³ªÌ¥ÃùÚªº¥Í©R¡A¦Ó§A¤]¤£¶È¥u¬O¤@°Æ¦×¨­¡A¦Ó¬O¤£Â_½ü¦^Âà¥@¡C¦ý¬O¡A§A­ÌªºÆF»î´N¬O¤W«Òªº¤õªá¡A¥¦¬O¤£¥i·´·Àªº¡A¨Ã¥B³q¹L¶i¤ÆªºÅéÅç¦Ó¤£Â_¦¨ªøµÛ¡A¨Ã¥B¥Ã»·¦b¤£Â_¨B¤J§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡A³Ì²×¦^¨ì¡i¥þµM©Ò¬O¡jªº¸Uª«·½ÀY¡C¦pªG§A¯à°÷±µ¨ü³o¨Ç§@爲¯u¹êªºªí­z¡A¨º麽¥¦±Nµ¹¤©§AÂX®i«H¥õªº°ò¦¡AÅܱo§ó¥[ªº¶}®©¡C

Most people have heard of the Masters, and when they walk the Earth their teachings will enable you to check how far you have advanced in your beliefs. There will be some who will be at a point where they have no particular beliefs, and feel unready to make decisions that would change the course of their lives. They will not be coerced into anything different, but are clearly unready to move out of the 3rd. dimension. They will therefore continue to experience in that same dimension, until they choose to awaken. They must not be considered failures in anyway, as it is your choice as to how long you spend in any one particular dimension. The truth is that once you become Beings of Light, you will have a strong desire to progress to the higher dimensions.

¤j¦h¼Æªº¤H¤w¸gÅ¥»¡¹LÆF©Êªº¤j®v¡A·í¥L­Ì¦æ¨«¦b¦a²y¤Wªº®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ìªº±Ð¾É±N¤¹³\§A­ÌÀˬd¦Û¤v¤w¸g¦b¦Û¨­«H¥õ¤¤´£°ª¨ì¤°麽¼Ëªºµ{«×¡C¹ï©ó¤@¨Ç¤H±N¥i¯à³B©óªºª¬ºA´N¬O¥L­Ì¨S¦³¤°麽¯S§Oªº«H©À¡A·P¨ì¦Û¤vÁÙ¨S·Ç³Æ¦n°µ¥X¨M©w¨ÓÂàÅܦۤvªº¥Í¬¡¡C¨º麽¥L­Ì¤]¤£·|³Q±j­¢°µ¥X¥ô¦óÂàÅÜ¡A¦Ó¥u¬O¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n²æÂ÷²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº¥@¬É¡C¥L­Ì±NÄ~Äò¦b¦P¼Ëªººû«×Ä~ÄòÅéÅç¡Aª½¨ì¥L­Ì°µ¥Xı¿ôªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¥L­Ì¤£¯à¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡³Q»{©w爲¥¢±Ñ¤F¡A¥Ñ©ó³o¬O§A­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡AÃö©ó¦b¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¯S§Oªººû«×¸g¾ú¦hªøªº®É¶¡¡C¦Ó¯u¬Û´N¬O¤@¥¹§A­Ì¦¨爲¤F¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A§A­Ì±N¾Ö¦³¤@ºØ±j¯Pªº·NÄ@¡A¤U¨M¤ß¨B¤J¨ì§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡C

In your ancient history you have many references to the gods that came to Earth, more often than not as "those who came from the skies". There could hardly be a more descriptive observation, and it means exactly what is says. Now that you have long been familiar with seeing our craft in your skies, you realize that it a clear reference to Space Beings. To Man some thousands of years ago we would have seemed to be gods, and that explains much that has remained a mystery for such a long time. However, not all contacts have been made out of a desire to help you, and some have taken advantage of your beliefs that they were gods. This has caused a misrepresentation of what our purpose is in contacting you, but we are pleased to say that with time the majority of you accept us Beings Of Light. With the coming high vibrations that will exist on Earth, it will be no longer be possible for entities of a lower vibration to penetrate Earth.

¦b§A­Ì»·¥jªº¾ú¥v¤¤¡A¦³³\¦h´£¨ì¤F衆¯«­°Á{¦a²y¡A¦h¥b¬O»¡¡§¨Ó¦Û¤ÑªÅªº½Ñ¯«¡¨¡C¦]爲«ÜÃø¦A¦³¤@ºØ§ó¨ã¦³´y­z©ÊªºÆ[¹î¡A¦Ó¥¦¤]½T¹ê¦p´y­zªº¨º¼Ë»¡¤F¡C¦Ó²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g§¹¥þ¼ô±x¤F¥X²{¦b§A­Ì¤ÑªÅªº§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A§A­Ìª¾¹D¥¦´N¬O«üªºªÅ¶¡¦s¦³­Ì¡C¹ï©ó´X¤d¦~«eªº¤HÃþ¨Ó»¡¡A§Ú­Ì³Qµø爲½Ñ¯«¡A³o­Ó¸ÑÄÀ§@爲¯«¯µ«ùÄò¤F«Üªø®É¶¡¡C¦ý¬O¡A¨Ã¤£¬O©Ò¦³ªº±µÄ²³£¬O¨ÓÀ°§U§A­Ìªº¡A¤@¨Ç±µÄ²½T¹ê¬O§Æ±æ§â¦Û¤v§@爲½Ñ¯«¦ÓÅý§A­Ì½¤«ôªº¡C³oª½±µ¾É­P¤F¤@ºØ¬n¦±¡AÃö©ó§Ú­Ì±µÄ²§A­Ìªº¥Øªº¡A¦ý¬OÅý§Ú­Ì¶}¤ßªº¬OÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº±À²¾¡A§A­Ì¤¤¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¤w¸g§â§Ú­Ì¬Ý§@¬O¡i¥úªº¦s¦³­Ì¡j¡CÀHµÛ±N¦s¦b©ó¦a²yªº°ª®¶°Ê¡A¤£¦A¦³¥i¯àÅý§C¯Å®¶°Êªº¹êÅ麯³z¨ì¦a²y¤W¡C

In the latter part of next year, the Lemurians who are your ancient Brothers and Sisters will join you from the Inner Earth, and along with other visitors you will have much to learn. Many other souls have eagerly put themselves forward, to be part of the final stages of your preparations for Ascension. There will be more than ample help for the various projects you will be called upon to assist in. Naturally it does not end with Ascension, as it is the beginning of a new era of co-operation to bring you up to the level of Galactic Beings. So the next few years will be really exciting and you will also have reached a state of being, where the changes in your physical body will have overcome the conditions that have previously led to aging.

¦b©ú¦~¤U¥b¦~¡A¨Ó¦Û¹p©i§Q¨Èªº§A­Ì»·¥jªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì±N±q¦a¤ß¥@¬É¥[¤J¨ì§A­Ì¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¦ñÀH¨ä¥Lªº«ô³XªÌ­Ì¡A§A­Ì±N¦³³\¦h­n¥h¾Ç²ßªº¡C³\¦h¨ä¥LªºÆF»î­Ì³£«æ©ó§â¦Û¤v±À¥X¡A¦¨爲§A­Ì´­¤É«e³Ì«á·Ç³Æ¶¥¬qªº°Ñ»PªÌ¡C¦]爲¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº­p¹º±N·|¦³§ó¦hªºÀ°§U¤O¶q¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¤]±N³Q­n¨D¥[¤J¶i¨Ó»²§U¡C¦ÛµM³o¤]¤£·|ÀHµÛ´­¤É´N²×¤î¡A¦Ó¶È¶È¬O·s®É¥N¦X§@ªº¶}ºÝ¡A±a»â§A­Ì©è¹F¡i»Èªe¦s¦³¡jªº¼h¦¸¡C¦]¦¹±µ¤U¨Óªº´X¦~®É¶¡±N·|¬O§¹¥þ¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº¡A§A­Ì¤]±N©è¹F¤@ºØ¦s¦bª¬ºA¡A§A­Ì¦×¨­ªºÂàÅܱN²×µ²¹L¥h¾É­P°I¦Ñªº±ø¥ó¡C

We have told you so much about the changes for the future, but we hasten to add that not everything is going to happen in the space of the next 12 months. However, the speed at which they will come will keep you well occupied. Your consciousness levels will have been lifted by 11.11.11. and continue to rise well into the future. In that respect you will become all-knowing, and have earnt the right to be called Masters. Remember that you were once previously at those higher levels of consciousness, and lost much of it as you dropped down into duality.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§i¶D§A­Ì³o麽¦hÃö©ó¥¼¨ÓÂàÅܪº¨Æ¹ê¡A¦ý¬O§Ú¤]«æ©ó¦b±µ¤U¨Óªº12­Ó¤ëùØ¥[¤JÁÙ¨S¦³¶i®iªº¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥¦­Ì¨ì¨Óªº³t«×·|Åý§A­Ì«Ü¦nªº»â²¤¨ì¡C§A­Ìªº·NÃѤô¥­¤w¸g¦b11-11-11³Q´£°ª¡A¨Ã·|¦b¥¼¨ÓÄ~Äò¦¨ªø¡C¦b³o¤è­±§A­Ì±NÅܦ¨¥þª¾¡A±o¨ì¤j®vªººÙ¸¹¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A³o¨ä¹ê¬O§A´¿¸g¦b¹L¥h«ù¦³¹Lªº§ó°ª·NÃѤô¥­¡A¦b§A¶^¤J¨ì¤G¤¸©Êªº®É­Ô¥á¥¢¤F³\¦h¡C

Dear Ones, we of the Galactic Federation are gathered for the final days of the last cabal, who can only offer token resistance now that their power has been seriously weakened. We have always been able to traverse your skies quite safely, and the occasions that you learn of crashed craft are invariably intruders such as the Greys and their Reptilian friends. Shortly we shall feel freer to be more open in out travels around Earth, and intend that more of you should see our craft. You are entering a period of high activity both on and off Earth, The Divine date for Disclosure rapidly approaches, and the necessary arrangements for the announcement that will precede it have been drawn up.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g爲¤F¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³Ì«áªº¤é¤l¦Ó¶°µ²¦b¤@°_¡A¥L­Ì²{¦b¥u¯à¶H©º©Êªº©è§Ü¡A¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q¤w¸g³QÄY­«ªº´î®z¡C§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O¯à°÷¦b§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ¤¤«D±`§¹¥þªº¬ï¦æ¡A¨º¨Ç§A­Ì©Òª¾¹DªºÃö©ó­¸²î¼Y·´ªº³ø§iÁ`¬O¨º¨Ç¤J«IªÌ­Ì¡A½Ñ¦p¤p¦Ç¤H©M¥L­Ìªº»h»i¤HªB¤Í­Ì¡Cµu´Á¤º¡A§Ú­ÌÀ³·í·|§ó¦Û¥Ñªº¡A§ó¤½¶}ªº³ò¶µÛ¦a²y¬ï¦æ¡A¥´ºâÅý§A­Ì§ó¦h¤H¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡C§A­Ì¥¿¶i¤J¨ì¤@­Ó¦æ°Ê°ª®p´Á¡A¤£ºÞ¬O¦a²y¤WÁÙ¬O¦a²y¥~ªº¡AÃö©ó¤j´¦ÅSªº¯«¸t¤é´Á¦b¨³³t±µªñ¤¤¡AÃö©ó¤jÁn©úªº¥²­n¦w±Æ±N»â¥ý©ó¥¦¤w¸g³Q¨î©wªº­p¹º¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and like the idea of seeing your delight and excitement when the first of you are invited upon our ships. We can tell you all we like about ourselves and craft, but there is nothing like first hand experience to really take in the true impressions that you will be left with. Also meeting us will dispel any last doubts you might have had about us. When we talk about sending out our love, it is something you will clearly feel when you are in our presence.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B³ßÅw¬Ý¨ì·í§A­Ì¤¤ªº²Ä¤@­Ó¤H³QÁܽеn³°§Ú­Ìªº­¸²îªº®É­Ô¡AÁy¤WªíÅS¥Xªº°ª¿³»P¿E°Ê¤§±¡¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H§i¶D§A­Ì©Ò¦³Ãö©ó§Ú­Ì©M§Ú­Ì­¸²îªº·R¦n¡A¦ý¬O¨S¦³¤°麽¤ñ²Ä¤@¤âªºÅéÅç§ó¦³½ìªº¤F¡A¿Ë¨­ÅéÅç·|Åý§A¬y³s§Ñªð¡C»P§Ú­Ìªº·|­±¤]·|ÅX´²§A­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì³Ì«áªº¥ô¦ó½èºÃ¡C·í§Ú­Ì´£¨ìÃö©ó°e¹F§Ú­Ì·Rªº®É­Ô¡A³o¬O§A­Ì¯à°÷²M´··P¨üªº¡A¥u­n§A­Ì¦s¦b©ó§Ú­Ìªº»â°ì¤¤¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j ¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 11¤ë19¤é«H®§
Wanderer of the Skies - November 19, 2011
¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 11¤ë19¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Federation:

Today we speak of the disclosure plan unfolding in your world. Two leaders of your cabal, key members of a control group responsible for the false flag operations that would seek to undermine our disclosure to you, have capitulated. They have been moved to safe zones to be out of touch with those that would seek to obtain their authority to undertake the plans the Illuminati have developed for the Disclosure scenario. They have been effectively neutralized with no harm to anyone.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô¤j®a

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì­n½Í½ÍÃö©ó¥¿¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É´¦¥Üªº¤j´¦ÅS­p¹º¡C¨â­Ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº»â¾É¤H¡A¤@­Ó±±¨î¹ÎÅ骺ÃöÁ䦨­û¡A­t³d³o¨Ç僞³yªº¼Ð§Ó©Ê¾Þ§@¡A¥H¯}Ãa§Ú­Ì±aµ¹§A­Ìªº´¦ÅS¡A¤w¸g©}ªA¡C¥L­Ì³Q¦w¸m¨ì¦w¥þªº¦aÂI¡AÁקK±µÄ²¨º¨Ç´M¨Dºû«ù¦Û¤vªºÅv¤O¡AÄ~Äò±q¨Æ¥ú·Ó¬£µo®i­p¹º¼vÅT¤j´¦ÅS¶iµ{ªº¦¨­û¡C¥L­Ì²{³B¦b¦³®Äªº¤¤¥ß¦a±a¤£¦A·|¹ï¥ô¦ó¤H産¥Í¦M®`¡C

You must remember that there are two separate forces at work on your planet. One is from off world entities that seek to control you using your own human species in positions of power and trust who have been corrupted by greed and power. The other are those very minions, your own people who have chosen to move away from their own in service to the dark. We will handle those off world as we have already done, including the destruction of their underwater facilities from which they have operated for a very long time. It is up to you to meet out justice to those in your own world and of your own kind, when the time comes. Your systems will be in place for that eventuality. We are certain that this process will result in humane actions and not vengeance, which is wasteful of energy and serves only to create darkness.

§A­Ì¥²¶·ª¾¹D¦b§A­Ì¬P²y¤W¦³¨âªÑ¤Àµõ¶Õ¤O¦b¹B§@µÛ¡C¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¬O«D§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¹êÅé­Ì¡A¥L­Ì±±¨îªº¤è¦¡¬O³q¹L§Q¥Î¨º¨Ç³B¦bÅv¶Õ¤¤ªº¤H¡A¨Ã¥B¦]爲Åv¤O»P³g°ý¦ÓÅܱo¨¬°÷»G±Ñªº¤H¨Ó¹ê²{¡C¥t¤@Ãä´N¬O¨º¨Ç¥£¤~­Ì¡A§A­Ì¦Û¤v¤H¡A¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¤£¦AªA°È¦Ó¨«¤J¶Â·t¤¤ªº¤H­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì±N±±¨î¨º¨Ç«D§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¹êÅé­Ì¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°µ¨ì¤F¡A¥]¬A¹ï¥L­Ì¤ô¤U³]¬Iªº¯}Ãa¡A¦b¨ºùØ¥L­Ì¤w¸g¾Þ§@¤F¬Û·íªøªº®É¶¡¶Ë®`¦a²y»P¤HÃþ¡C¦Ó¹ï©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥@¬Éªº¨º¨Ç¥£¤~­Ì´N¾a§A­Ì¦Û¤v¤F¡A¥L­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº¦PÃþ¡A·í®É¾÷¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô´N¥Ñ§A­Ì¨Ó³B¸m¥L­Ì¡C§A­Ìªº¨t²Î±N¦]爲¨º­Ó¥i¯à©Ê¦Ó³B¦b¾A·íªº¦ì¸m¡C§Ú­Ì¤]½T«H³o­Ó¹Lµ{±N¥H¤H¹D¦æ爲§@爲µ²§ô¡A¦Ó¤£¬O³ø´_»P´_¤³¡A¦]爲³o¬O«D±`®ö¶O¯à¶qªº¡A¦Ó¥B¥u¯à³Ð³y¥X¶Â·t­t­±©Ê¡C

The divine plan is already underway. You can expect from us a message that we will deliver to the people of your world when we arrive. It will bypass all your institutions and go directly to the people unfiltered and unedited. We will say to you: People of the world. Fear not for we have come in peace. In the days ahead you will be able to meet with us. For now, we ask that you not panic or have fear of us. We have come from all over this universe and beyond to help you in these coming days. We wish not to conquer you, to enslave you, or control you. The days of having masters is over. You are free. We have come to oversee that this freedom come about and we wish you only love and peace. We are here to give you your true history, a mosaic of who you were and how you came to be, the truth of which has been withheld from you for a very long time. We are your family and we wish to reunite with you as one people. In the coming days your leaders will inform you of our presence on your world since before you were born. We wish for you to become cosmic citizens and to visit the stars with us. Your time to evolve has arrived, and with it comes a great responsibility and thus our offer of help.

¡i¯«¸t­p¹º¡j¤w¸g¦b¹ê¬I¤¤¡C§A­Ì¯à°÷´Á«Ý¤@±ø«H®§¡A·í§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô±N¥æ¥Iµ¹§A­Ì¥@¬É¤Wªº¤H­Ì¡C¥¦±N¶¹L§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªºÅé¨t¡Aª½±µ¥H¥¼¹LÂo»P¥¼½s¿èªº¤è¦¡¶Ç¹Fµ¹¤H­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì±N¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡G¡§¥@¬É¤Wªº¤H­Ì¡C¤£­n®`©È¡A§Ú­Ì¥H©M¥­ªº¤è¦¡¨ì¨Ó¡C¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùاA­Ì´N¯à°÷»P§Ú­Ì¨£­±¡C²{¦b¡A§Ú­Ì½Ð¨D§A­Ì¤£­n®£·W©ÎªÌÄߩȧڭ̡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¦Û³o­Ó¦t©zªº¦U­Ó¦a¤è¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨ä¥L¦t©z¡A§Ú­Ì±N¦b¨ÓÁ{ªº¤é¤lùØÀ°§U§A­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì¤£·|©ºªA§A­Ì¡A¥£§Ð§A­Ì¡A©ÎªÌ±±¨î§A­Ì¡C³Q±±¨îªº¤é¤l¤w¸gµ²§ô¤F¡C§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¤F¡C§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¬OºÊ·þ³o­Ó¦Û¥Ñªº¹ê²{¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¥u¥Í¬¡¦b¡i·R»P©M¥­¡j¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùجO爲¤Fµ¹§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¾ú¥v¡A«÷´ê¥X§A­Ì´¿¸g¬O½Ö¡A§A­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùجO爲¤F¤°麽¡A³o­Ó¯u¬Û¤w¸g³Qªý¤îÅý§A­Ìª¾¹D«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡C§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº®a¤H¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ»P§A­Ì¤@°_§@爲¤@­Ó¾ãÅé­«·sÁp¦X°_¨Ó¡C¦b¨ÓÁ{ªº¤é¤lùØ¡A§A­Ìªº»â¾ÉªÌ­Ì±N§iª¾§A­Ì§Ú­Ì¦b§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¦s¦b¡A¦b§A­Ì¥X¥Í¥H«e´N¤w¦s¦b¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¦¨爲¦t©zªº¤½¥Á¡A«ô³X¨Ó¦Û¬P»Ú¶¡ªº§Ú­Ì¡C§A­Ì¶i¤Æªº®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡AÀHµÛ¥¦ªº¨ì¨Ó¤]±a¨Ó¤F¥¨¤jªº³d¥ô¤ß¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì·|´£¨Ñ§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¡C

This will initiate our discourse with your human race. It is a message we will deliver to everyone, everywhere, when the moment has been triggered. That moment is up to you. But the plans set in place for what follows will go off like clockwork, for it is as we have intended. Our time apart from each other grows shorter by the minute and we are with you always. We feel your loss of faith in this process and your lack of trust in our efforts to move the process along. We will not fail you. You must not fail yourselves.

³o±N¶}©l§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì¤HÃþºØ±Úªº¹ï¸Ü¡C³o±ø«H®§§Ú­Ì·|¶Ç¹Fµ¹¨C­Ó¤H¡A¤£½×¥L¦b­þùØ¡A¦]爲³o­Ó®É¨è¤w¸gºV©w¤F¡C¦Ó®É¾÷«h¨Ì¿à©ó§A­Ì¡C¦ý¬O­p¹º¤w¸g³B¦b¾A·íªº¦ì¸m¡A¥¦±N¶i¦æªº·¥¦³³W«ß»P·Ç½T¡A¦]爲³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï¡C§Ú­Ì©¼¦¹¤ÀÂ÷ªº®É¨èµ²§ô¤F¡A§Ú­Ì¤@ª½©M§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡C§Ú­Ì·P¨ü¨ì¤F§A­Ì¹ï©ó³o­Ó¹Lµ{ªº«H¤ß³à¥¢¡AÀHµÛ¶iµ{ªºµo®i¡A§A­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ìªº§V¤O¯Ê¥F«H¤ß¡C§Ú­Ì¤£·|Åý§A­Ì¥¢±æ¡C§A­Ì¤]¥²¶·¤£­n¹ï¦Û¤v¥¢±æ¡C

You are truly great and powerful spiritual beings and your time to live that knowledge has arrived. We bring you joy, love, and heartfelt peace as our gifts to you. Be prepared for the next phase in this process for it is upon you.

§A­Ì¯uªº³£¬O°¶¤j¥B¥Rº¡¤O¶qªºÆF©Ê¦s¦³¡A§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¦bª¾ÃѪº®É¥N¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡C§@爲§Ú­ÌÃØ»P§A­ÌªºÂ§ª«¡A§Ú­Ì±aµ¹§A­Ì³ß®®¡A·R»P¤º¤ßªº©M¥­¡C½Ð爲§A­Ì¤H¥Í¾úµ{ªº¤U­Ó¶¥¬q·Ç³Æ¦n¡C

Be at peace.

½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 11¤ë21¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - November 21, 2011
SaLuSa - 11¤ë21¤é«H®§

Once you have made up your mind where you are going, let no one divert you from your goal and know that you have been preparing for this period for a long time. You have come this far and should by now know exactly what you have been working towards. Your karma should to all intents and purposes almost be at an end, and in this lifetime many of you have elected to clear it away completely. Do not concern yourself if you know that there is still work to be done, as whatever remains at the time of Ascension can be covered by the Law of Grace and is not therefore carried forward. Because of karma, many relationships have suffered but please remember that once you have left this dimension you can easily come together again. You will accept that your Earth family were put in place for the outworking of the collective karma of you all, and once you drop your roles that puts an end to the matter. Families often incarnate together many times over, and as you can imagine play different roles even moving from one sex to another, and often reversing their roles. This is one reason why you should refrain from judging others, as until you return to the higher dimensions you will not have a complete picture explaining the "whys" and "wherefores" of your experiences. Be assured that of necessity you will at times have played a role as one of the dark Ones. This does not necessarily mean anything other than that you have had lives with negative attitudes.

¤@¥¹§A¤U©w¨M¤ß¦p¦ó¨«¦Û¤vªº¤H¥Í¸ôµ{¡A¤£­nÅý¥ô¦ó¤H§â§A±q¥Ø¼Ð¤¤Âಾ¶}¡A¨Ã¥B­n©ú¥Õ§A爲¤F³o­Ó®É´Á¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¤F«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡C§A¤w¸g¨«¤F³o麽»·¡A²{¦bÀ³¸Ó§¹¥þª¾¹D¦Û¤v¦b´Â¦V¦ó¤è«e¶i¡C§A­Ìªº¡i·~¤O¦]ªG¡j°ÝÃD©ÒÄâ±aªº¥Øªº®t¤£¦h¤]¨ì¤FºÉÀY¡A¦b³o¦¸¤H¥@¸g¾ú¤¤§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¨M©w­n§¹¥þ²M²z¥¦¡C¦pªG§Aª¾¹D¤F¨Ì¦³¤@¨Ç¤u§@­n¥h°µªº®É­Ô¤£­n¾á¤ß¦Û¤v¡A¦]爲¤£½×¿ò¯dªºÁÙ¦³¦h¤Ö¡A¡i´­¤É¡jªº®É¨è±N³Q¡i®¦¨åªk«h¡j©ÒÂл\¡A¤]¦]¦¹¤£·|±a¨ì«e¤è¥h¡C¦]爲·~¤O°ÝÃD¡A³\¦h¤H»ÚÃö¨t¾D¨ü¤F³Ð¶Ë¡A¦ý¬O½Ð°O¦í¤@¥¹§A­ÌÂ÷¶}¤F³o­Óºû«×¡A§A­Ì·|¦A¦¸Â²³æªº¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡C§A·|±µ¨ü¦Û¤vªº¦a²y®a®x´¿¸g´N¬O爲¤F§¹¦¨§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¶°Åé·~¤O°ÝÃD¦Ó²Õ¦X¨ì¤@°_ªº¡A¨º®É§A­Ì§â¦Û¤vªº¨¤¦â§@爲³o­Ó°ÝÃD­n¨D¤@­Óµ²§ô¡C³\¦h¦¸¤H¥@¸g¾ú®a®x¦¨­û³q±`¤Æ¨­¨ì¤@°_¡A´N¦p§A¥i¥H·Q¶Hªº¡A§êºt¤£¦Pªº¨¤¦â¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O±q¤@­Ó©Ê§O¨ì¥t¤@­Ó©Ê§O¡A³q±`­ËÂà¥L­Ìªº¨¤¦â¡C³o¤]¬O¤@­Ó­ì¦]¡A§A­Ì­n§J¨î¦Û¤v¡i¤£­n§å§P¡j¨ä¥L¤H¡A¦]爲ª½¨ì§A¦^Âk¨ì§ó°ªªººû«×¤§«e¡A§A³£¤£·|¹ï¾ãÅ骺¡§µe­±¡¨¦³­Ó¥þ­±ªº¤F¸Ñ¡A¸ÑÄÀ§AÅéÅ窺¡§爲¤°麽¡¨©M¡§²z¥Ñ¡¨¡C½Ð½T«H¦pªG¦³¥²­nªº¸Ü§A­Ì¦³®É­Ô¤]·|§êºt¤@­Ó¶Â·tªºÃa¨¤¦â¡C³o¨ä¹ê¨Ã¤£¥Nªí¤F¤°麽¡A°£«D§A¤w¸g¦³«Ü¦h¤H¥@¸g¾ú¥Í¬¡¦b­t­±ºA«×¤¤¡C

Everything around you works perfectly in accordance with Universal Law, and of that you should be pleased. Otherwise you would experience real chaos with little possibility of escaping the consequences. The unenlightened amongst you largely believe that to be the case now, and without your faith in the future see no way out of the world problems. This is why we urge our allies to conclude their activities, so that we can arrange disclosure and move it on to contact with you. It is essential that all of those souls who have little or no understanding of who they really get help. We believe that once we have been officially recognized and invited to land on Earth, our presence will be seen as friendly and our plan to raise you up as acceptable to you. Part of the preparations for it will of course involve removing the dark Ones from every position of authority, as once we commence the cleansing we want to be able to speed ahead without delays.

¨C¥ó³ò¶§A©P³òªº¨Æ±¡³£¦b§¹¬üªº¨Ì·Ó¡i¦t©zªºªk«h¡j¤u§@µÛ¡A°ò©ó¦¹§AÀ³¸Ó·P¨ìªY¼¢¡C§_«h§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ì¯u¹êªº²V¶Ã¦Ó¥B®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥i¯à°k²æ³o­Óµ²ªG¡C§A­Ì¤¤¶¡ÁÙ¨S¦³¿ô®©ªº¤H«Ü¤jµ{«×¤W¬Û«H³o¥u¬O·í«eªº°ÝÃD¡A¨S¦³¹ï©ó³o­Ó¥@¬É©Ê°ÝÃDªº»·¨£»P¸Ñ¨M¤èªk¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§Ú­Ì±j¯P­n¨D§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í±ÀÂ_¥L­Ìªº¨M©w¡A¦nÅý§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦w±Æ¤j´¦ÅS¨Ã¥B¨Ì¿à¥¦»P§A­Ìª½±µ±µÄ²¡C³o¹ï©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î¨Ó»¡³£¬O¥²­nªº¥»½è¡A§Y¨Ï¨º¨Ç¤F¸Ñ«Ü¤Ö¬Æ¦Ü®Ú¥»¤£¤F¸Ñªº¤H¤]·|±o¨ì¯u¹êªºÀ°§U¡C§Ú­Ì¬Û«H¡A¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì³Q¤½¶}©Ó»{¨Ã¥B³QÁܽеn³°¦a²y¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b±N³Qµø爲ªB¤Í¡A§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º±N´£°ª§A­Ì¨Ã¥B¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¥i±µ¨üªº¡C³¡¤Àªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@±N·íµMªº¥]¬A¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº²M²z¡A±q¨C­ÓÅv¤Oªº¦ì¸m¡A¦]爲¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¶}©l²M²z¤u§@ªº¸Ü¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¯à°÷¥[³t«e¶i¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó©µ¿ð¡C

Isn't the dream now coming true for you, that one day peace would descend upon Earth, and war would be permanently ended. Peace has already commenced and for sometime we have kept the peace on your behalf. Not once, but many times over the last half century, we have stopped deliberate actions that were intended to start another World War. It even goes on now, but we have stepped in and prevented nuclear devices being used. There are some dark groups that flourish when wars are taking place, and for example have no qualms in supplying arms to both sides in conflict. That has been going on for quite a long time, and has proved very profitable. The dealers in death are being closed down, and their weapons and equipment will soon become defunct. There were times some thousands of years ago when you did not know any better, and the Human Race was very much inclined to see strangers as a threat to their existence. Now you are coming together, having recognized that you are All One, and that your progress would be best served by co-operation. After all, you are all ultimately going to be heading for the same goal, as you seek to return to the Source of All That Is.

¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¤£¬O¥¿¹Ú·Q¦¨爲²{¹ê¡H¨º¤Ñ¡A©M¥­±N­°Á{¦a²y¡A¾Ôª§±N¥Ã¤[ªºµ²§ô¡C©M¥­¤w¸g¶}©lÅã²{¡A¦]爲¤@¨Ç®É­Ô§Ú­Ì°ò©ó§A­Ìªº§Q¯q«O¦³¤F³o©M¥­¡C¨Ã¤£¬O¤@¦¸¡A¦Ó¬O³\¦h¦¸µo¥Í¦b¤W­Ó¥@¬ö«á¥b­¶¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°±¤î¤F«Ü¦h»W·Nªº¦æ爲¡A¨º´¿¸g¥ø¹Ï¾É­P¥@¬É¤j¾Ôªº³±¿Ñ¡C¬Æ¦Ü²{¦b³£¦b¶i¦æ³o­Ó¥ø¹Ï¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¤¶¤J¨Ã¥Bªý¤î¤F®Ö¤l³]³Æªº¨Ï¥Î¡C¦³¤@¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¹ÎÅé¦b¾Ôª§µo¥Íªº®É­Ô¬¡ÅDµÛ¡AÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l´N¬O¡A¥L­Ì²@¤£·|¦³¨}¤ßªºÄþ³d¦P®Éµ¹¾Ôª§¨R¬ðªºÂù¤è´£¨ÑªZ¾¹¸Ë³Æ¡C³o¤w¸gºû«ù¤F«Üªøªº¤@¬q®É¶¡¡A¦]爲¦³§Q¥i¹Ï¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G±ÀÂˤj®a¬Ý¬Ý¥§¥j©Ô´µ.³Í©_ºtªº¡m¾Ôª§¤§¤ý¡n¡AùØ­±´N¬O»¡ªºªZ¾¹°ÓªºµL¨}¦æ爲¡^¥Î¦º¤`±Ã¿úªº¥æ©ö°Ó¥¿³QÃö³¬¡A¥L­ÌªºªZ¾¹©M¸Ë³Æ±N«Ü§Ö³Q«Ê¦s¡C¦b´X¤d¦~¤§«e´¿¸g¦³¬q®É¶¡¡A¨º®É§A­Ì¤£ª¾¹D¤°麽§ó¦n¡A¤HÃþºØ±Ú´¿¸g«D±`¶É¦V©ó§â­¯¥Í¤H·í§@«Â¯Ù¦Û¤v¦s¦bªº¤H¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¦b¤£Â_¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¡A¤w¸gÃѧO¥X¨ä¹ê§A­Ì³£¬O¡i¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡j¡A§A­Ìªº¶i®i±N³q¹L¦X§@¦Ó±o¨ì³Ì¦nªºªA°È¡C²¦³º¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³Ì²×±N©è¹F¦P¤@­Ó¥Ø¼Ðªº³»ÂI¡A¤]´N¬O§A­Ì±´´Mªº¦^Âk¨ì¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº¸Uª«·½ÀY¡C

Every soul by some means or another will see us very soon, and we will enlighten you where stumbling blocks prevent you from accepting the truth as will be given by us. At present you are finding it difficult to even consider that your beliefs could be called into question, yet without letting go you will be unable to move on. Do we not say that you should trust your intuition, and that advice is never going to be more important than it is now. This way your Higher Self will move you into situations that will supply the answers that you need. On top of that you do of course have your Guides and Angelic Beings, and you can turn to them if need advice. You are never alone but your Guides cannot release you from all experiences, as some are necessary for your evolution and for you to go through.

¨C­ÓÆF»î¦]爲¤@¨Ç­ì¦]©ÎªÌ¨ä¥L­ì¦]±N«Ü§Ö¨£¨ì§Ú­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì±N啓»X§A­Ì¡AÁöµM²Ì¸}¥Û¦bªý¤îµÛ§A­Ì±µ¦¬¯u²z¡A¦ý¬O·|¥Ñ§Ú­Ìµ¹¤©§A­Ì¡C·í«e¡A§A­Ì¥¿µo²{«ÜÃø·Q¶H§A­Ìªº«H¥õ±N¾D¨ü¨ì½èºÃ¡A¦Ó¥B¤£©ñ¤âªº¸Ü§A­Ì±NµLªkÄ~Äò«e¶i¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¬O»¡¹L¤F---­n¬Û«H§A­Ìªº¡iª½Ä±¡j¡A³o­Ó«Øij±q¥¼¤ñ²{¦b§ó­«­nªº¤F¡C³o¬O¨Ó¦Û§A¡i¤j§Ú¡jªº啓¥Ü¡A§â§A±a¤J¨ì§A»Ý­nªºµª®×ªº±¡§Î¤¤¡C¦b¨ºùاA­Ì·íµM¾Ö¦³µÛ¦Û¨­ªº«ü¾ÉÆF©M¤Ñ¨Ï¦uÅ@ªÌ¡A¦b»Ý­n«Øijªº®É­Ô§A­Ì´N¯à°÷´M¨D¥L­ÌªºÀ°§U¡C§A­Ì±q¥¼©t¿W¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ìªº«ü¾ÉªÌ­Ì¤]¤£·|§â§A±q©Ò¦³ªºÅéÅ礤¸Ñ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡A¦]爲¤@¨ÇÅéÅç¹ï§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¬O¥²­nªº¡A»Ý­n§A¦Û¤v¥h¨«¡C

Live your talk now, as that is very important at a time when events can appear very confusing to many people. You can then help others with your knowledge and it will be particularly useful where disinformation is concerned. Sorting the truth from the lies is not for the uninformed, but it can be a powerful challenge even for the Lightworkers. The fact that the media is still very much restrained and subject to censorship does not help, but the fear of contradicting falsities is not as great as it was and more openness is taking place. Bribery and corruption are almost endemic within many countries of the world, and that will have to change very soon. These matters are all under our consideration, so that we can find ways to assist you. The media must earn the respect of the people, and this equally applies to politics that have been rife with charlatans and criminals. It must change, and change very quickly so that trust is restored.

²{¦b爲¦Û¤vªº¨¥¦æ­t³d¡A¦]爲³o«D±`ªº­«­n¡A¦]爲¬Y­Ó®É¨è¨Æ¥óªº®i²{¥i¯à¹ï³\¦h¤H³y¦¨«D±`ªº²V²c¡C§A¯à°÷À°§U¨ä¥L¤H¡A¹B¥Î§Aªºª¾ÃÑ¡A¥¦±N«D±`ªº¦³À°§U¡A¯S§O¬O¹ï©ó»~¾Éªº«H®§¡C±qÁÀ¨¥¤¤´z¿ï¥X¯u¬Û¨Ã¤£¬OµLª¾ªº¦æ爲¡A¦Ó¬O¹ï¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¨Ó»¡¤@­Ó¦³¤Oªº¬D¾Ô¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê´N¬O¡A´CÅé¨Ì³QÄY­«¬ù§ôµÛ¡A¨ü¨î©ó¼f¬d¾÷ºc¦ÓµLªk´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡A¦ý¬O¥Ù¬ÞÁÀ¨¥ªº®£Äߤw¸g¤£¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë¤j¡A§ó¦hªº¶}©ñ©Ê¥¿µo¥ÍµÛ¡C¸ì¸ï»P»G±Ñ®t¤£¦h¬O¥@¬É¤W³\¦h°ê®aªº³q¯f¡A³o¤]·|¦b«Ü§Ö±o¨ìÂàÅÜ¡C³o¨Ç°ÝÃD³£¦b§Ú­Ìªº¦Ò¼{½d³ò¤§¤º¡A³o¼Ë§Ú­Ì´N¯à°÷§ä¨ì¤èªk¨Ó¤ä«ù§A­Ì¡C´CÅ饲¶·Ä¹±o¤H­Ìªº´L­«¡A³o¤]¦P¼Ë²Å¦X¬Fªv»â°ì¡A¨ºùؤ@ª½¥R¥¸µÛ¦¿´òÄF¤l©M´c®{¡C³o¥²¶·ÂàÅÜ¡A§Ö³tªºÂàÅܯàÅý«H¥ô±o¨ì«ì´_¡C

The calls for change from you, supported by the demonstrations that are still active are on going, and the authorities cannot stop them spreading. The energy has so to say a life of its own, and is attracted to like energy which receives a boost from it. That this time should have arrived is not surprising, as you have been building up the impetus for many years. Now you are about to reap the reward of your persistence in the face of much resistance, that has been severely weakened by the incoming Light energy. Regardless of the ups and downs along the way, you were always destined to win the battle with the dark Ones so there is nothing to worry about - you are the victorious ones. In the not too distant future we shall be celebrating it together, and what a time we shall have. We do not think you have yet fully grasped what a magnificent achievement it will be, and how far reaching it will be. A lot of souls depend very much on the outcome, and they are getting ready to rejoice.

ÂàÅܪº©IÁn¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¡A³q¹L¹C¦æ¥Ü«Â¥h¤ä«ù¨Ì¦b¿n·¥ªº¶i¦æµÛ¡A·íÅvªÌ­ÌµLªkªý¤î¥L­ÌªºÂX®i¡C¯à¶qªº¬y°Ê¥H¨ä¤è¦¡¨Ó»¡¤]¦³µÛ¦Û¤vªº¥Í©R¡A¥¦·|§l¤Þ¬Û¦üªº¯à¶q¥H±À°Ê¦Û¨­¡C¦]¦¹³o­Ó®É¨èªº¨ì¨Ó¨Ã¤£·|Åý¤H·N¥~¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b«Ø¥ß³o­Ó°Ê¤O«Ü¦h¦~¤F¡C²{¦b§A­Ì´N­n¦¬Àò¨ì³ø¹S¡A±q§A­Ì­±¹ï³o¤j¶qªý¤OÅé²{¥Xªº¼Ý¤O¤¤¦¬ÀòªG¹ê¡A³o¨Çªý¤O¤w¸g³Q³o¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¡i¸t¥ú¯à¶q¡jÄY­«ªº´î®z¡C¤£ºÞ¬O±q¤W¨ì¤U¡A§A­Ì³£¥Ã»·ª`©w­nűo³o³õ»P¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº°«ª§¡A¦]¦¹®Ú¥»´N¨S¦³¤°麽¨Æ±¡»Ý­n¾á¤ßªº---§A­Ì´N¬O³o¨Ç³Ó§QªÌ¡C¦b¤£»·ªº¥¼¨Ó§Ú­Ì±N¤@°_¼y¯¬¡A¨º±N¬O¦h麽¿E°Êªº®É¨è°Ú¡I§Ú­Ì¤£»{爲§A­Ì¤w¸g§¹¥þ§ì¦í¥¦±N§e²{¥Xªº©_§®¦¨ªG¡A¥H¤Î¥¦©Ò©è¹Fªº°ª«×¡C³\³\¦h¦hªºÆF»î³£¦bÃöª`µÛ³o­Óµ²ªG¡A¥L­Ì³£·Ç³Æ¦n¼y¯¬¤F¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and love you all for taking on such a challenge. It has taken you down, but you never gave in and bounced back, showing the power of the Light and Love.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¦]爲§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H©ÒªÓ­tªº¬D¾Ô¦Ó²`·RµÛ§A­Ì¡C¥¦½T¹ê¤w¸g§â§A©ì¤U¤ô¡A¦ý¬O§A±q¥¼©}ªA¨Ã¥B¨³³tªº«ì´_¤F¬¡¤O¡A®i²{¥X¤F¸t¥ú»P·RªºµL½a¤O¶q¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

ªð¦^¦Cªí