ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 12¤ë16¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - December 16, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë16¤é«H®§

Faith can really move mountains if sufficient of you get together, and as you progress through the final year to Ascension, it will become more powerful and way beyond you present ability. Yes, Dear Ones you are in for quite a ride, but one that is very desirable and will fulfil your wishes to ascend. There will be a total mix of surprises, so be prepared to reconsider any long held beliefs. Some experiences will involve the Earth changes and depending upon where you reside, will determine how much you become involved. Most likely the known earthquake areas will be at the centre of such activities, but as you know the repercussions are usually felt some way from it. Whatever happens precautions will be taken to protect you, but it is your responsibility to look ahead and also be prepared.

°í©wªº«H©À§¹¥þ¥i¥H²¾°Ê°ª¤s¡A¦pªG§A­Ì¯à°÷¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_ªº¸Ü¡A¦P¤ß¨ó¤O¤@°_³q¹L´­¤É¶¥¬qªº³Ì«á¤@¦~¡A¨º麽´N·|Åܱo§ó¦³¤O¶q¡A¹D¸ô¤]·|¤ñ§A­Ì·í«e§ó¥[ªº¶¶ºZ¡C¬Oªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì´N¦b§Ö³t­¸¹£¤¤¡A¦Ó³o­Ó¥Øªº¦a¥Rº¡µÛ¥O¤Hº¡·Nªº´Á«Ý¡AÅý§A­Ì±aµÛ¬ü¦nªº§Æ±æ¶i¤J´­¤É¡C±N²V¦XµÛ§¹¥þªºÅå³ß¡A©Ò¥H½Ð·Ç³Æ¦n¡A­«·sÃѧO¤U¹L¥h¤@ª½«O¦³ªºÂÂÆ[©À¡C¤@¨ÇÅéÅç±N¥]§tµÛ¦a²y¥À¿ËªºÂàÅÜ¡A¥¦¨Ì¿à©ó§A­Ì¦Û¨­³B©ó¦óºØ¹Ò¦a¡A©ó¬O¨M©w§A­Ì¥H¦óºØ¤è¦¡»Pµ{«×¥]§t¶i¨Ó¡C¤j¦h¼Æ³Q»{爲¬O¦a¾_±aªº¦a°Ï±N¦¨爲³oºØ¬¡°Êªº¤¤¤ß¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì¤w¸gª¾¹D¡A³oºØ¼vÅT¬O¥i¥H¥H¨ä¥L¤è¦¡·Pª¾ªº¡C¡]¨Ò¦p¤p°Êª«­Ìªº²§±`¦æ爲¡^µL½×µo¥Í¤°麽¨Æ±¡¡A¹w¨¾±¹¬I±N³Q¥Î©ó«OÅ@§A­Ì¡A¦Ó§A­Ìªº³d¥ô´N¬O­p¹º¦n¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¨Ã爲¦¹·Ç³Æ©P¥þ¡C

At a conscious level there is a separation taking place as those of the Light are continually increasing their vibrations, while those held in the lower vibrations are often oblivious to the opportunity that is presenting itself. It would be true to say that if they are subconsciously trying to achieve a greater understanding of the purpose of life, they will be helped. There will certainly be many announcements that will make it clear as to what is taking place, and our involvement in it. Our intervention is needed, and will give the answers to your immediate problems that are to be solved. We are speeding up the final moves that our allies are taking, to present us with the ideal opportunity to press ahead with our plan to reveal the truth about us.

¦b¤@ºØ·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¡A¦³ºØ¤ÀÂ÷¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡A³o¬O¦]爲¡i¸t¥ú¡j¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº¼W¥[¦Û¨­ªº®¶°Ê¡A¦P®É¨º¨ÇÁÙ³Q­­¨î¦b¸û§C®¶°Ê¤¤ªº¤H³q±`ÁÙ¤£¯àª`·N¨ì¤w¸g¥X²{ªº¾÷·|¡C¥i¥HªÖ©wªº»¡¡A¦pªG¥L­Ì¦b¼ç·NÃѼh¦¸¥¿¸Õ¹Ï©è¹F¤@ºØ¹ï©ó¥Í©R²z¸Ñªº§ó°ª¼h¦¸¡A¨º麽¥L­Ì´N·|±o¨ìÀ°§U¡CªÖ©wªº¬O¡A·|¦³³\¦hªºÁn©ú§â©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¸ÑÄÀ²M·¡¡C§Ú­Ì¤]°Ñ»P¨ä¤¤¡C§Ú­Ìªº¤¶¤J¬O¥²­nªº¡A¨Ã¥B±Nµ¹¤©§A­Ì·í«eªº°ÝÃDµª®×¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç°ÝÃD²{¦b«æ©ó¸Ñ¨M¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¥[³t§Ú­Ì·ù¤Í¥¿¦b³B²zªº³Ì«á¦æ°Ê¡A§â§Ú­Ì±a¨ì¾÷·|ªºµ¡¤f¡A¥H±À°Ê§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º´¦¥ÜÃö©ó§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¯u¬Û¡C

Use your coming celebrations to give yourself a deserved break from the everyday problems that occupy your minds. Think positive and live in the Light that you have created around yourself. Be of cheer and feel the joy that comes with the realisation that after what seems a long arduous experience, you are looking past the door that is opening to the year 2012. There you see scintillating Light that shows the path to completion in all its glory, and you will be riding on the crest of that wave. All is prepared and the Galactic Federation has taken up its positions, so as to carry out the final stage of what has been a remarkable mission so far. For us with our extended life cycle, we have followed your progress for thousands of years, and share your excitement at what is soon to be revealed to you. You are to get to know us in a true relationship as your Brothers and Sisters of Light. To that end we will commence showing ourselves to you, and meeting with those who have a main role to play with us in the near future.

¹B¥Î§A­Ì§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¼y¨å¡]¸t½Ï¡^¡Aµ¹¤©§A­Ì¦Û¤vÀ³±oªº³Ý®§¡A±q¨C¤é¦û»â§A·NÃѪº°ÝÃD¤¤¸Ñ²æ¥X¨Ó¡C½Ð¿n·¥¥¿­±ªº«ä¦Ò»P¥Í¬¡¡A³B©ó¸t¥ú¤¤¡A¥¦¤w¸g¥Ñ§A³Ð³y¤F¥X¨Ó¡A®É¨è³ò¶µÛ§A¡C¥HÅw¼Öªº¤ßºA¥Í¬¡¡A·P¨ü³oºØ¥Ñ©óªø´ÁÁ}­W¤£Â_§V¤O¦Ó±o¨ìªº¦Û§Ú¹ê²{ªº³ß®®¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦b¬ï¹L¤jªù¡A¦Ó¥¦¥¿¶}啓2012ªº¤@¦~¡C³oùاA­Ì¬Ý¨ìªº¬O°{Ä£µÛªº¯«¸t¥ú¨~¡A®i²{¥X³o¥Rº¡µÛºaÄ£»P§¹¦¨ªº¹D¸ô¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N¹£Áþ¦b®ö¼éªº³»®p¡C©Ò¦³³£¤w·Ç³Æ¦n¡A»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g¦û¾Ú¤F¦³§Q¦ì¸m¡A¥H«K©Ó¾á°_¦Ü¤µ爲¤î³Q»{爲¬O«D¤Z¥ô°Èªº³Ì«á¶¥¬q¡C¦Ó§Ú­Ì¦ñÀHµÛªø´Á©µ¦ùªº¥Í©R©P´ÁªºÅéÅç¡A¤w¸g¦ñÀH¤F§A­Ìªº¶iµ{´X¤d¦~¡A¹ï©ó§Y±N¦V§A­Ì´¦¥Üªº¤@¤Á¬ü¦n¡A¤À¨ÉµÛ§A­Ìªº¿E°Ê¤§±¡¡C§A­Ì´N­n¤F¸Ñ¨ì»P§Ú­Ìªº¯u¹êÁp¨t¡A§@爲§A­Ì¥ú¤§¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¡C¹ï©ó¦¹¡A³Ì²×§Ú­Ì±N¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð¦Û¤v¡A¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó¡A»P¨º¨Ç¤w¸g»P§Ú­Ì¦b¥æ¤¬¦æ°Ê¤¤§êºtµÛ­«­n¨¤¦âªº¤H·|­±¡C

The dark Ones continue to be a nuisance but their power is very much reduced, and without their many underground bases have little to fall back on. We shall continue to take out those that pose a threat to the Earth and its people. Before long they will have to admit to supporting a lost cause, as the structure and command has been severely impaired. Be assured we are well aware who is behind the attempts to cause us problems, and they will not delay our plan that will soon manifest into your lives. Now time is so short we will be looking to fully start our mission within the next month, as we are being urged to commence as soon as possible. Be assured that it will be underway once the bits and pieces are in place.

¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦bÄ~ÄòµÛ¥O¤H°Q¹½ªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q¤w¸g³Q¤j´T«×ªº´î§C¡A¥¢¥h¤F¥L­Ì³\¦hªº¦a¤U°ò¦a¡AµL¤O¦^¤Ñ¤F¡C§Ú­Ì±NÄ~Äò¨ú½l¨º¨Ç¹ï¦a²y©M¤HÃþ³y¦¨«Â¯Ùªº³]¬I¡C¦b¤£¤[«e¥L­Ì´N¤£±o¤£­±¹ï¤F«á³Æ¤O¶qªº¯Ê¥¢¡A¦]爲¨º¨Ç¾÷ºc©M«ü¥O³¡¤w¸g³QÄY­«¯}Ãa¡C½Ð¬Û«H¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº²M·¡¡A½Ö¦b­I«á¥ø¹Ï¨î³yµÛ°w¹ï§Ú­Ìªº³Â·Ð¡A¥L­ÌµLªk©µ¿ð§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¡A¦Ó³o­p¹º±N«Ü§Ö¶i¤J§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C²{¦b¡A®É¶¡¬Oµu¼Èªº¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¥þ­±¶}©l¦Û¤vªº¥ô°È¡A´N¦b¤U­Ó¤ë¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì³Q·þ«PºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº¹ê²{­p¹º¡C½Ð¬Û«H¡A¤@¥¹¯É¶Ãªº§½­±±o¨ì±±¨î¤@¤Á³£·|¸¨¹ê¨ì¦ì¡C

Nothing that you have experienced so far is going to measure up to the coming period. You are entering a new era where many of the labours of life will no longer be handled by Man. Those that can be carried out by automation will be given to robotic or computer programs. Only special needs will be carried out by Man, and even then they will be assisted by Automatons. Your place is to oversee the functions, ensuring that the goals are met within the time frame involved. The larger projects will be monitored from our ships, and some of you will come aboard for that purpose. Your time will eventually be taken up by creative work rather than the old ways of occupying yourself, and will be more productive. Working for the good of all people will become commonplace, as they realise the Oneness that brings them together is dependant of the sharing of Love and Light.

§A­Ì¦Ü¤µ爲¤î©ÒÅéÅ窺¤@¤Á»P¨ÓÁ{ªº¤é´Á¬OµLªk¬Û¤ñªº¡C§A­Ì¥¿¶i¤J¤@­Ó·s®É¥N¡A¦b¨ºùؤj¶qªº­W¤O³Ò§@±N¤£¦A»Ý­n¤HÃþ¿Ë¦Û°Ê¤â¡C³o¨Ç¤u§@±N¥H¦Û°Ê¤Æ¥N´À¡A¥i¥H¥æ¦«µ¹¾÷¾¹¤H©ÎªÌ­pºâ¾÷µ{§Ç¡C¥u¦³¯S®íªº»Ý¨D»Ý­n¤HÃþ¥h¾Þ§@¡A§Y«K¬O³o¼Ë¤]¦b«Ü¤jµ{«×¤W¬O¨ü¨ì¾÷¾¹¤H¤ä«ùªº¡C§A­Ì©Ò³Bªº¦ì¸m§Y±N¿Ë²´¨£¨ì³o¨Ç¥\¯à¡A½T«OµÛ³o­Ó¥Ø¼Ð¦b®É¶¡ªººu°Ê¤¤³Q¹J¨£¡C§ó¤jªº¶µ¥Ø±N±q§Ú­Ìªº¥À²î¤W³QºÊ±±¡A§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H±N¦]爲³o­Ó¥Ø¼Ð¦Óµn¤W­¸²î¡C§A­Ìªº®É¶¡³Ì²×±N³Q³Ð³y©Êªº¤u§@²[»\¶i¨Ó¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¾ã¤é¦û¾Ú§A­Ì®É¶¡ªº¦Ñ¤è¦¡¡A¨Ã¥B±N産¥Í§ó¦hªº¦¨ªG¡C爲©Ò¦³¤HÃþªº§Q¯q¦Ó¤u§@±NÅܱo¥qªÅ¨£ºD¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¤H©ú¥Õ¤F¡i¦X¤@¾ãÅé¡jªº¯u²z¡A³o±ø¯u²z§â¥L­Ì¹Îµ²¨ì¤@°_¡A¦@¦P¤À¨ÉµÛ¡i·R»P¥ú¡jªº¤O¶q¡C

That feeling of desiring to come together will get stronger as time goes by, and there is already evidence of it as you act as one voice to overcome the denial of your rights. The impetus will continue to grow and there is no way anyone can stop it from achieving its aims. It is all part of the natural changes that result from the intense energies that encircle your Earth. None of you can avoid some reaction to them, and the Lightworkers will normally take them into their Being without any problems. However, those who have yet to awaken are becoming uncomfortable because of them, and confusion is likely to result.

¦@¦P·NÄ@ªº·P¨ü¥¿¤£Â_©M¿Ó·J»EµÛ¡A±NÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº¬y³u¦Ó±o¨ì§ó±j¤jªº¤O¶q¡A¤w¸g¦s¦bµÛÃÒ¾Ú¡A´N¦b§A­Ì¥H²Î¤@Å骺©IÁn¥h²×µ²©¿µø§A­Ì¥¿·íÅv§Qªº¤@¤Á¤£¤½¤§®É¡C³oªÑ­ì°Ê¤O±NÄ~Äòªº¦¨ªø¡A¨S¦³½Ö¥i¥Hªý¤î¥¦§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C³o¤]¬O¦ÛµMÂàÅܪº©Ò¦³Àô¸`¡A±q³o¨Ç¤£Â_¥]³ò§A­Ì¬P²yªº±j¯P¯à¶q¤¤¹F¦¨µ²ªG¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¥ô¦ó¤H³£¤£¥i¯à°kÁפ@¨Ç¹ï©ó¥¦­Ì産¥Íªº¤ÏÀ³¡A¦Ó¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì³q±`±N§â¥¦­Ì±a¤J¦Û¨­ªº¦s¦b¤¤¡A¦Ó¤£·|³y¦¨¥ô¦ó°ÝÃD¡C¦ý¬O¡A¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³¹ï³o¨Ç¯à¶qı¿ôªº¤H±NÅܱo«D±`Ãø¨ü¡A¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A²V¶Ã´N¬O³Ì¦³¥i¯àªºµ²ªG¡C

Everything is about energy, because that it is ultimately what it is about, and it helps to understand what is happening now if you view it that way. The higher your vibrations the more you become a Being of energy, and lose that heavy feeling that exists with the lower vibrations. It also allows a greater freedom of movement through your creative powers of thought. You can for example change the appearance of your body at will, and appear to anyone exactly as you wish. It can be useful when you want to show yourself in such a way that you can be recognised. You have to bear in mind that you have been known in various guises through hundreds of lives. As we have recently mentioned, you will eventually have no need for form as you understand it for you will be a Being of Light.

¤@¤Á³£¬O¯à¶q¡A¦]爲³o¬O³Ì²×ªº¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û¡A¦Ó¥¦À°§U¤H­Ì²z¸Ñ¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡A¦pªG§A¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¥h¬Ý«Ýªº¸Ü¡C¶V¦hªº¤H¾Ö¦³§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê´N¦¨爲¤F¤@ºØ¯à¶qªº³q¹D¡A¥L­Ì¥á±ó¤F¨H­«ªº·P¨ü¡A¦Ó³oºØ·P¨ü¥u¯à¦s¦b©ó¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡C³q¹L§A­Ì«äºûªº³Ð³y¤O¡A³o¤]±a¨Ó¤F¤@ºØ§ó¥¨¤jªº¦æ°Ê¦Û¥Ñ¡C§A­Ì±N¦¨爲º]¼Ë¡A¦¨爲¥H¦Û¨­ªº·N§ÓÂàÅܨ­ÅéÅé²{ªºª¬ºA¡A¦V©Ò¦³¤H®i²{¨ä¹ê¥i¥H¥H¦Û¤vªº·NÄ@¥h§¹¥þ§ïÅܦۤv¡C·í§A§Æ±æ¥H³o¼Ë¤@ºØ¤è¦¡®i²{¦Û¤vªº®É­Ô¡A¦Ó³oºØ¤è¦¡³Q§A»{¥iªº¸Ü¡A³o¬O«D±`¦³¥Îªº¡C§A­Ì¥²¶·°O¦í¡A³q¹L´X¦Ê¦¸ªºÂà¥@¸g¾ú¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q¥H¦UºØªº¥~ªí©Òª¾¾å¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì³Ìªñ´£¨ìªº¡A§A­Ì³Ì²×±N¤£¦A»Ý­n¥ô¦ó¥~ªíªº僞¸Ë¡A¦]爲§A­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v±N¦¨爲¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡C

The more you understand about existence in the higher realms, the more you will realise that your experience on Mother Gaia is far removed from whence you came. However, it has proved a most beneficial experience, and you knew that it would give you a most wonderful opportunity to advance your spiritual evolution, more quickly than you could otherwise have achieved. You have all faced the challenge of duality, and now so to say it is time to put your feet up and take a rest. Your experiences are now to be more in line with your expressed desires, and you choose what they are to be.

·í§A­Ì¶V¦hªº¤H¯à°÷²z¸Ñ¦s¦b©ó§ó°ª¹ê¬Ûªº¯u²z¡A¨º麽¶V¦hªº¤H±N©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v¦b¦a²y¤WªºÅéÅç»P¦Û¤vªº®Ú·½¬O¬Û¥h»»»·ªº¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥¦¤w¸gªí©ú¬O¤@ºØ³Ì¨ã¦³·N¸qªºÅéÅç¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¤]ª¾¹D¤F¡A¥¦±Nµ¹¤©§A­Ì¤@­Ó³Ì©_§®µL¤ñªº¾÷·|¥h´£°ª¦Û¤vªºÆF©Ê¶i¤Æ¡A³oºØ¤è¦¡¬O¤ñ¨ä¥L¤è¦¡§ó¥[¦³®Ä¥B§Ö³tªº¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g­±¹ï¤F©Ò¦³¤G¤¸©Êªº¬D¾Ô¡A²{¦b¥i¥H»¡¡A¬O®É­Ô§â¦Û¤v¸}擡°_¨Ó¡A¥ð®§¤@¤U¤F¡C²{¦b§A­ÌªºÅéÅç¬O¥i¥H¶W¥X¦Û¤v¤wªí¹Fªº·NÄ@ªº¡A¨Ã¥B¬O¥Ñ§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥h¿ï¾Ü¥¦­Ì¸Ó¬O¤°麽¼Ë¤l¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and pleased that we are so near to Disclosure, as it will allow so much information about us to be released. God Bless you All.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¶}¤ß©ó§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ¤j´¦ÅS¡A¦Ó¥¦±N±a¨Ó³o麽¦hªº¸ê°T¡A¥Ñ§Ú­Ì¥þ½L´¦¥Ü¡C³yª«¥D¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

= = ³o­Ó»Èªe¤°»òªº ¦Ñ¹ê»¡°²¨ì¤£¦æ

ªÅ½Í¤F¤@°ïªF¦è ¬Ý°_¨Ó¦n¹³»¡¤F«Ü¦h

¹ê»Ú¤W¤°»ò§¾³£¤£¬O
50 ¦r¸`¥H¤º
¤£¤ä«ù¦Û©w¸q Discuz! ¥N½X

¡i°ò·þ³Á§J¡j 'µ²§½´N­n¨ì¨Ó'¡A·sªº¾¤©ú´N­n­°Á{¨ì§A­Ì¨­¤W
' THE END IS COME ' , AND A NEW DAWN IS COMING ALONG AND UPON YOU.
By Johan and CM
Dec 11, 2011 - 4:25:58 AM

'µ²§½´N­n¨ì¨Ó'¡A·sªº¾¤©ú´N­n­°Á{¨ì§A­Ì¨­¤W
¬ù¿«©M°ò·þ³Á§J
Dec 11, 2011 - 4:25:58 AM

CMATON : ' THE END IS COME ' , AND A NEW DAWN IS COMING ALONG AND UPON YOU.

While not being able to sleep in the very early morning hours, just before getting out of bed, I lay thinking about the last couple of days at AH, the messages and posts, THE BEST MESSAGE OF ALL TIMES from Siraya through Candace, the weariness I sense amongst our members, being in the knowing yet not knowing what is going on right NOW ...

¬ù¿«¡G¦b¾¤©ú®É¨èùاڵLªkºÎµÛ¡A¦b°_§É¤§«e¡A§Ú«ä¦ÒµÛ¹L¥h´X¤Ñ¨Ó¦bAHªº«H®§©M¤å³¹-ÁÉ­Y¨È³q¹L§¢­}´µ©Ò¶Ç»¼ªº«e©Ò¥¼¦³ªº³Ì¦n«H®§¡A§Ú·Pı¨ì¤F§Ú­Ì¦¨­û¤¤¶¡ªº§x­Â±¡ºü¡A³B©óª¾¾åªºª¬ºA¤¤¡AµM¦Ó«o¤£¤F¸Ñ²{¦b¥¿¦b¶i®iªº¤@¤Á¡C¡C¡C

Especially when I see words repeated like 'belief', understanding why they are used, but wanting to scream : belief is blindly accepting what somebody else merely tells you, wants you to belief, accept, pour down your throat without you even swallowing, let alone THINKING OR KNOWING, usually with a certain agenda and purpose, usually not a good one !!! Hence the MEME ... and the situation this world and society finds itself in, BUT NOT FOR LONG ANYMORE.

¤×¨ä·í§Ú¬Ý¨ì¹³¡§¬Û«H¡¨³oÃþ¤£Â_­«½Æªºµü»y¡A§Ú²z¸Ñ爲¦ó¥¦­Ì·|³Q¨Ï¥Î¡A¦ý¬O«o·Q¤j³Û¡G"¬Û«H"¬Oª¼¥Ø±µ¨ü¨ä¥L¤H©Ò§i¶D§Aªº¤@¤Á¡A·QÅý§A"¬Û«H"¡A±µ¨ü¡A¶¶µÛ§Aªº«|³ïÄé¤U¡A¬Æ¦Ü¤£Åý§A§]«|¡A§ó¤£¥Î»¡«ä¦Ò©Î»{ÃѤF¡A³q±`¬O¦ñ¦³¤@©wªº¤éµ{©Î¥Øªº¡A³q±`¤£¬O¤@­Ó¦nªº¨Ò¤l¡I¡I¡I¦]¦¹¤~·|¦³"¼Ò¥é"¡]¦bºû°ò¦Ê¬ì¤¤³QºÙ爲¼Ò¦]¡^¡C¡C¡C³o¬O³o­Ó¥@¬É©MªÀ·|©Ò³Bªºª¬ªp¡A¦ý¤£·|¦Aªø¤[¤F¡C

So what to do but to go Within, knock on somebody¡¦s door and that is usually my Spiritual Father, CMAton. See if He wants to Enlighten me so I can share that with my AH brothers and sisters, and help them hold on without falling into despair. My best advice of course were to mention : GO WITHIN AND ASK YOURSELF AND FIND OUT, IF YOU ARE HUNGRY ENOUGH TO KNOW ... otherwise, occupy yourself wisely ... One text in that regard caught my attention on the AH front this morning : (Candace this is from whatever PJ segment was up)

¦]¦¹©Ò­n°µªº¨Æ´N¬O¶i¤J¤º¤ß¡AºV¶}¬Y­Ó¤Hªºªù¡A¨º³q±`¬O§ÚªºÆF©Ê¤§¤÷¡A°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡C¬Ý¬Ý¥L¬O§_·Q啓µo§Ú¡A³o¼Ë§Ú¥i¥H±N¥¦»P§ÚªºAH¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¤À¨É¡AÀ°§U¥L­Ì°í«ù¦í¡A¤£¦Ü©ó³´¤J¥¢±æ¡C§Ú³Ì¦nªº«Øij·íµM¬O­n´£¤Î¡G¡§¶i¤J¤º¦b¡A°Ý¸ß§A¦Û¤v¡A¥hµo²{¡A°²¦p§A¯uªº«Ü´÷±æª¾¾å¡C¡C¡C¤£µM¡A©ú´¼ªº§Q¥Î¦Û¤vªº®É¶¡¡C¡C¡C¤µ¤Ñ¦­¤WAH­º­¶ªº¡B»P¤§¬ÛÃöªº¤@¬q¤å¦r¤Þ°_¤F§Úªºª`·N¡G¡]§¢­}´µª`¡G³o¬O¤@¬q¨Ó¦Û»ñ°Ä´Á¥Zªº¤@¬q¤å¦r¡^

" Take life as a task; each step of it to be practiced until it can be done perfectly, that is,with patience, with soul harmony, and rest. Remember the "Christ-ness" of the humble ways is with you. His "Well done, good and faithful servant," is spoken, not to the GREAT of the Earth but to the humble bearer of whatever might flow, be it pain, annoyance, joy, irritation, to the patient worker in life's ways of service. So even on the quietest day, and in the lowliest way, mighty op­portunities are given you of serving the King of Kings,Spirit of Spirits and Creator of Creation. See, beloved Friends, that you welcome and do not resent these opportunities. And, always pray for another--that the reflection of the goodness can over­flow yourself."

¡§±N¥Í©R¬Ý°µ¤@³õ¥ô°È¡F¥¦ªº¨C¤@¨B³£­n³Q½m²ß¡Aª½¨ì¥¦·|³Q§¹¬üªº§¹¦¨¡A§Y¡A¦ñÀHµÛ­@¤ß¡A¦ñÀHµÛÆF»î©M¿Ó¡A¦ñÀHµÛ¦w·²¡C­n°O¦íÁ¾¨õ²ßºD©Ò§tªº¡§°ò·þ¥»©Ê¡¨¦ñÀHµÛ§A¡C°ò·þªº¡§¥Rº¡µ½Á|¡B¨}µ½¦Ó¤S©¾¸Ûªº¹²¤H¡¨¤£¬O¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¦a²y¤Wªº°¶¤j¤Hª«©Ò»¡¡A¦Ó¬O¹ï©ó¨º¨ÇÁ¾¨õªº©Ó¾áªÌ¦Ó¨¥¡A³o¨Ç¤@¥Í¥HªA°Èªº¤è¦¡¦Ó¥Í¬¡ªº­@¤ß¤u§@ªÌ¥ô¾Ìµh­W¡B·Ð´o¡B³ß®®¡B¼««ã¬y¸g¥L­Ì¡C¦]¦¹§Y¨Ï¦b³Ì¥­ÀRªº¤é¤lùØ¡A°¶¤jªº¾÷·|Á`¬O¥H³Ì¥­¤Zªº¤è¦¡³Q½çµ¹§A­Ì¨º¨ÇªA°È©ó衆¤ý¤§¤ý¡A衆ÆF¤§ÆF©M³yª«¤§¥Dªº¤H¡C¬Ý¡A¼°·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§A­Ì­nÅwªï³o¨Ç¾÷·|¡A¦Ó¤£¬O­n¼¨´c³o¨Ç¾÷·|¡C¨Ã¥B¡A­n¤£Â_¬è¨D¥t¤@­Ó¾÷·|-Åý¹ïµ½ªº¨H«ä¯à¬y¸g§A¦Û¤v¡C¡¨

Surely worth the reading in that regard.

½T¹ê­È±o¾\Ū»P¤§¬ÛÃöªº¥H¤W¤å¦r¡C

Knowing that CMAton knows what is on my heart, I put on my brave face and asked him point blank: whatz up ? What do I need to know to know enough, to TRUST,not that that is a problem at all, but I want to know in trust, not because I am childishly asking, because I am doubting or because I need to know every detail of the schedule and program what my brains would not be able to grasp anyway.

§Úª¾¾å°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¤F¸Ñ§Ú¤ßùØ·Q¤°麽¡A©ó¬O§Ú¹ª°_«i®ðª½ºI¤F·íªº°Ý¥L¡G¤@¤Á¶i®iªº¦p¦ó¡H§Ú»Ý­nª¾¾å¤°麽¤~¯à¤F¸Ñ¨¬°÷¦h¡A¥h«H¥ô¡A¨º®Ú¥»¤£¬O¤@­Ó°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó¬O§Ú·QÃhµÛ«H¥ô¥hª¾¾å¡A¤£¬O¦]爲§Ú«Ü¥®¸Xªº¨Ó¸ß°Ý¡A¤£¬O¦]爲§ÚÃhºÃ¡A©Î¬O¦]爲§Ú»Ý­nª¾¾å§ÚÀY¸£µLªk²z¸Ñªº­p¹º©Î¤è®×ªº¨C­Ó²Ó¸`¡C

The Loving and Wise Parent CMAton came to my rescue :

·O·R¦Ó¤S©ú´¼ªº¤÷¿Ë°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y«e¨ÓÀ°§U§Ú¡G

My Beloved Child in whom I am well pleased, I know what you know and see your intention to relief some of the weariness you sense amongst your AH brethren.That pure intention will be satisfied by understanding the following :

§Ú©Òº¡·Nªº¼°·R¤§¤l¡A§Ú¤F¸Ñ§A©Òª¾¾åªº¡A¨Ã¬Ý¨ì§A¸Õ¹Ï½w¸Ñ§A©Ò·Pı¨ìªº¡B§A­ÌAH¥S§Ì­Ì¤¤¶¡ªº®ø¨H±¡ºü¡C¨º¯Âºéªº·N¹Ï¥i³q¹L²z¸Ñ¥H¤U¤º®e¦Ó±o¥Hº¡¨¬¡G

Remember the birthing process of Gaia you described and meditated about, or saw in your meditations? That will be my point of reference : The process ongoing and at hand, the so called wait for the Long Stasis that can spiritualise ANY MOMENT, ANY SECOND, but seems to take too long for some of you ???????????? is like expecting 1000 visitors into a village of 50 houses.You know that is not going to work. So either quickly more houses will have to be build, perhaps more hotel or motel style, perhaps some will have to be send to neighboring villages to help out, perhaps some mobile homes will have to brought in. THAT my scribe is what we are completing WHILEST ALREADY HOSTING THE FIRST ARRIVALS. One hundred million from one place, many many millions from other places, but all is going very well. Not only tremendous amount of preparation is needed, at the same time the AFTER MATH of such a huge operation MUST BE IN PLACE AT THE SAME TIME.

°O±o§A©Ò´y­z¹Lªº¡B­ß·Q¹Lªº¡]©Î¬O¦b§A­ß·Q¹Lµ{¤¤©Ò¬Ý¨ìªº¡^»\娅¤À®Y¹Lµ{¶Ü¡H¨º¬O§Ú­n´£¤ÎªºÆ[ÂI:³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤@ª½¦b¶i®i¡A¨Ã§Y±Nµ²§ô¡A©Ò»¡ªºµ¥«Ýªø°±º¢´Á¥i¯à·|¦b¥ô¤@®É¨è¡A¥ô¤@¬í³Q¹ê²{¡AµM¦Ó¹ï©ó§A­Ì¦³¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡¬Ý°_¨Ó¦p¦¹ªºº©ªø¡H¡H¡H´N¦p¦P´Á«Ý1000¦W³X«È¶i¤J¤@­Ó¥u¦³50©Ò¦í©Ðªº§ø²ø¡C§A­Ìª¾¹D¨º¤£·|°_§@¥Î¡A¦]¦¹­n麽¬O§ó¦hªº¦í©Ð¥²¶·­n³Q«Ø¦n¡A©Î³\¬O§ó¦h»«À]©Î¬O²¾°Ê¦¡»«À]¡A©Î³\¦³¨Ç³X«È­n³Q°e¨ì¾Fªñªº§ø¸¨¥H¸Ñ¨M°ÝÃD¡A©Î³\¬O¤@¨Ç²¾°Ê¦¡¦í©Ð­n³Q©ñ¶i¨Ó¡C§Úªº®Ñ¼g­û¡A²{¦b§Ú­Ì¤w¸g±µ«Ý¤F²Ä¤@§å³X«È¤F¡C¦³¤@»õ³X«È±q¤@³B«e¨Ó¡A¦³¼Æ¦Ê¸U¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¦a¤è¡A¦ý¤@¤Á¶i®i¶¶§Q¡C¤£¶È»Ý­n¤j¶qªº·Ç³Æ¡A¦P®É¦p¦¹¤j³W¼Òªº¦æ°Êªº«áÄò¤u§@¥²¶·­n¦P®É¨ì¦ì¡C

Not only do these visitors need to housed, fed, entertained, instructed, guided,directed ... MORE OVER what needs to be done afterwards, MUST BE IN PLACE ALREADY. This is happening as real as you can pinch yourself and feel the pain.This is not a dream of work on paper BUT WORK FOR REAL.This is the 'heavenlies' that are organised,planned, carried out just like a very busy corporation where all must fit together to reach its end result or product. The dismantling of your astral realms, the huge volume of work for the mansion worlds, ALL OF THAT is being organised and taken care of. The transport of those to different ships for different destinations, you cannot even imagine it , can you?

¤£¶È³o¨Ç³X«È»Ý­n³Q®e¯Ç¡A´£¨Ñ­¹ª«¡A±µ«Ý¡A³qª¾¡A«ü¾É¡A«ü¥Ü¡C¡C¡C§ó¦h¬Oµ«á¨Æ©y¥²¶·­n¤w¸g¨ì¦ì¡C³o¥¿¦b¯u¹êµo¥ÍµÛ¡A¦p¦P§A·|À¾¤@¤U¦Û¤v¦Ó·P¨ìµh·¡¡C³o¤£¬O¤@­Ó¯È­±¤Wªº¹Ú·Q§@«~¡A¦Ó¬O¥¿¦b¯u¹ê¹B§@µÛ¡C³o¬O³Q²Õ´¡B­p¹º©M°õ¦æªº¤Ñ¬É¨Æ°È¡A´N¦p¦P¤@­Ó«D±`¦£¸Lªº¤½¥q¡A©Ò¦³­û¤u³£­n¤@°_¸Ë³Æ¥H§¹¦¨³Ì²×ªºµ²ªG©Î産«~¡C§A­Ì¬P¥ú¬Éªº²¾°£¡A¦v·H¥@¬Éªº¤j¶q¤u§@¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¦b³Q²Õ´©M·Ó®ÆµÛ¡C¤£¦Pªº­¸²î±N¤£¦Pªº¤H¹B°e¨ì¤£¦Pªº¥Øªº¦a¡A§A­Ì¬Æ¦ÜµLªk·Q¶H³o¨ä¤¤ªº½ÆÂø©Ê¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡H

Even putting everything and everybody to sleep and removing what needs to be removed cannot be done without the crews in place to take on what will be the result of the Higher Frequency Energy about to cause havoc on this extremely fragile body of mother Earth. Not to mention the monitoring of those who choose to counteract, even destroy far more than the carnage they already caused and left behind. As we do not want everything to fall apart and be utterly destroyed,THAT ASPECT ON ITS OWN needs preparation and organisation.

§A­Ì¬Æ¦ÜµLªk·Q¶H±N¤@¤Á¥Í©R©M¨C­Ó¤H³£©ñ¤J¨HºÎª¬ºA¡B²¾°£¤@¤Á¥²¶·­n³Q²¾°£ªº¡A¦pªG¨S¦³Ä¥¶¤¦¨­û´N¦ì¡A¥h³B²z§ó°ªÀW²v¯à¶q¹ï·¥«×¯Ü®zªº¦a²y¥À¿Ë¨­Åé©Ò³y¦¨ªº¼vÅT¡A¥H¤W³o¨Ç³£¤£·|³Q§¹¦¨¡C§ó¤£¥Î»¡¹ï¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü¤F©è§Ü¤§¤HªººÊµø¡A¥hªý¤î¥L­Ì·´·À¤ñ¥L­Ì¤w¸g³y¦¨©M±a¨Óªº¤j±O±þ§ó¦hªº¤H¼Æ¡C¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤£·QÅý¤@¤Á³£±Y¼ì¡A³Q¹ý©³·´·À¡A³o¤è­±»Ý­n¤j¶q·Ç³Æ©M²Õ´¡C

As we need to take care of tremendous amount of clean up, detoxification, pollution everywhere, deadly poisons that were meant to kill you all and destroy what was left of Life on Earth in General, all of that needs to be in place BEFORE it happens, WHAT CAN START ANY MOMENT. All of that needs planning and readiness WITHOUT FAIL AND ALWAYS EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED. Now we are talking only about your precious mother Earth. Not even mentioning what is happening to the rest of you Solar System and beyond. As the cosmic clock is ticking, we also MUST be ready for what is rolling in and be rolling over in moments notice ...

¦]爲§Ú­Ì­n¶i¦æ¤j¶qªº²M²z¤u§@¡A²M°£¬r¯À¡A¦U³Bªº¦Ã¬V¡A²M°£·|±þ¦º§A­Ì¡B¥H¤Î¦a²y¤W©Ò¦³³Ñ§E¥Í©Rªº­P©R¼@¬r¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£­n¦b°±º¢´Áµo¥Í¤§«e´N¦ì¡A¦Ó°±º¢´Á·|ÀH®Éµo¥Í¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£»Ý­n­p¹º©M¨ì¦ì¡A¤£¯à¥¢±Ñ¡A¦Ó¥BÁ`·|¦³¦UºØµLªk¹w­pªº¨Æ±¡¡C²{¦b§Ú­Ì¥u¬O¦b½Í½×§A­Ì¬Ã¶Qªº¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡C¬Æ¦ÜÁÙ¨S¦³´£¤Î§A­Ì¤Ó¶§¨t¨ä¥L¦a¤è¤Î¨ä¤Ó¶§¨t¤§¥~©Ò¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C¦]爲¦t©zªº®ÉÄÁ¥¿¦bºwµª§@ÅT¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¥²¶·­n·Ç³Æ¦nÀ³¥I±N­n¦b«Üµu®É¶¡¤ºµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C¡C¡C

Let me go back to the birthing process : you all visualised, meditated on the mother Earth giving birth to her new BABY, her New Self Gaia. With mommy being totally incapacitated, although fortunately with full consent and in Pure Spirit, we are standing by her side every second of every minute of every hour of every day, not to mention the months, years we already do that ... Not only does it take tremendous care and attention from special crews to take care of the mother, but by birth, also the baby will need tremendous care because of cosmic influences that even you, healthy ones, would not be able to withstand... Besides, the aftermath of having a baby : new clothing, special food,housing, constant care REQUIRES PREPARATION UPFRONT, as all mothers know needs to start during the pregnancy, so all of that and much more we are taking care off.

Åý§Ú¦^¨ì»\娅ªº¤À®Y¶iµ{¡G§A­Ì³£Æ[·Q¹L¡B­ß·Q¹L¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥¿¦b¤À®Y¦oªº·s¥ÍÀ¦¨à¡A¦oªº·s¥Í»\娅¦Û¨­¡C¥À¿Ë¤w¸g§¹¥þ²@µL¤O®ð¡AºÉºÞ«Ü©¯¹Bªº¡A¸g¹L§¹¥þ¦P·N©MÃhµÛ¯Âºéªººë¯«¡A§Ú­Ì¦b¨C¤Ñ¨C¤p®É¨C¤À¨C¬í³£¦b¦o¨­®Ç·Ó¬Ý¦o¡A§ó¤£¥Î´£§Ú­Ì¤w¸g³\¦h¤ë¡B³\¦h¦~¦b¤@ª½°µµÛ¬ÝºÞ¤u§@¡C¡C¡C¤£¶È»Ý­n±MªùªºÄ¥¶¤¦¨­ûªá¶O¤j¶qºë¤O·Ó¬Ý¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A¦Ó¥B¤@¥¹­°¥Í¡AÀ¦¨à¤]»Ý­n·¥¤jªº·Ó®Æ¡A¦]爲¦t©z¡]¥¨®ö¡^ªº¼vÅT¤O¬Æ¦Ü³s§A­Ì³o¨Ç°·±dªº¤H­Ì³£µLªk©è¾×¡C¡C¡Cªp¥B¡A¦b½Ï¥ÍÀ¦¨à¤§«á¡G»Ý­n·Ç³Æ·sªº¦çªA¡A±Mªùªº­¹ª«¡A¦í³B©M¤£Â_ªº·Ó®Æ¡A¦]爲©Ò¦³ªº¥À¿Ë³£ª¾¹D¡A¦bÃh¥¥´Á¶¡´N»Ý­n·Ç³Æ³o¨Ç¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n·ÓÅU©Ò¦³¨º¤@¤Á©M§ó¦h¨Æ°È¡C

Any emergency will trigger the instant Stasis and evacuation in record time, but otherwise TRUST that all is ongoing, can turn into instant action as we are upon the last fraction of a nano second indeed. Therefore, occupy yourself wisely, with the emphasis upon looking to the horizon of what you would like to do next. Your soul might have agreed upon that already, your Guides might have pushed you towards those goals, but there is nothing but future in the NOW ...your decision, your choice ... We provide the tools, you do the work, planning included. All the work I just described in general is done with the greatest pleasure, yet with the highest dedication from ALL involved at the Same time.Once you move beyond the invisible curtain or veil into Higher Awareness and Come Home, you will quickly come to appreciate the tremendous organisation that keeps all ongoing and BEING a part of that will delight your heart beyond imagination.

¥ô¦óºò«æª¬ªp³£±N·|¤Þµo¥ß§Yªº°±º¢´Á¡A¥H¤Î³Ð¬ö¿ýªº¤jÂಾ¡C°£¦¹¤§¥~¡A«H¥ô¤@¤Á¥¿¦b¶i®iªº¡A³o·|§Î¦¨§Y¨èªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì½T¹ê³B©ó¤@²@¬íªº³Ì«á¤p¼Æ³¡¤À¡C¡]ª`¡A¬Û¹ï©ó20¸U¦~ªº«ùÄò¤Ï«q¡A³Ì«áªº¤@¬q®É¶¡ªº½T¬O·L¤£¨¬¹D¤F¡^¦]¦¹¡A©ú´¼ªº§Q¥Î§Aªº®É¶¡¡AÃhµÛ­«ÂI¥hÆ[·Q§AÄ@·N¦b±µ¤U¨Ó°µ¤°麽¡C§AªºÆF»î©Î³\¤w¸g¦P·N¤F¨º­Ó·Qªk¡A§Aªº«ü¾ÉÆF­Ì©Î³\¤w¸g«P¨Ï§A­Ì°l¨D¨º¨Ç¥Ø¼Ð¤F¡A¦¹¨è¥u¦³¥¼¨Ó¡A§OµL¨ä¥L¡C¡C¡C§Aªº¨M©w¡A§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñ¤u¨ã¡A§A¨Ó°µ³o¤u§@¡A¥]¬A³W¹º¡C§Ú­è¤~©Ò´£¤Îªº©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¤u§@¤wÃhµÛ³Ì¤j³ß®®³Q§¹¦¨¡A¦P®É¤]¥]§tµÛ©Ò¦³¤H¦P¤@®É¶¡³Ì°ªªº§ë¤J¡C¤@¥¹§A¬ï¹L¨º¬Ý¤£¨£ªº±c¹õ¡A¶i¤J¨ì§ó°ª·NÃѤ¤¡A¨Ã¦^¨ì®a¤¤¡A§A·|§Ö³t·NÃѨ쨺«O«ù¤@¤Á¹B§@ªºÃe¤j²Õ´¡A¦¨爲¨º¨ä¤¤¤@³¡¤À·|¨Ï§Aªº¤ßÆF産¥ÍµLªk·Q¶Hªº³ß®®¡C

I can better finish by repeating the title of ' THE BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF ALL TIME for you at least ', according to the words and description of this scribe : The End is Come, A New Dawn is Coming Along and Upon You.

§Ú³Ì¦n³q¹L­«½Æ¡§¦Ü¤Ö¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¡B©Ò¦³®É¥N¥H¨Ó³Ì°¶¤j¡B³Ì­«­nªº«H®§¡¨¨Óµ²§À¡A¨Ì¾Ú³o­Ó®Ñ¼g­ûªº¸Ü»y©M´y­z¡Gµ²§½´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A·sªº¾¤©ú´N­n­°Á{¨ì§A­Ì¨­¤W¡C

Salu and See you in a while ...

¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì¡A¦b¤£¤[«á»P§A­Ì¬Û¨£

I AM Christ Michael, your Dedicated Sovereign.

§Ú¬O°ò·þ³Á§J¡A§A­ÌºÉ¤ßºÜ¤Oªº¥DÅvªÌ

Love and Light,

·R»P¥ú

Johan

¬ù¿«

¡i»X³³§J.³Í®¦¡j 12¤ë18¤é«H®§
Montague Keen - December 18, 2011
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 12¤ë18¤é«H®§

Everything is speeding up now and people are coming forward to reveal the truth. Yes, it does take courage, but the knowledge that your actions will assist in the removal of the Cabal that have been destroying your planet and your fellow man for nearly 2000 years, is what drives them forward. Though the Cabal will use every trick in the book to prevent the Awakening, ultimately there is absolutely nothing that they can do to prevent it. There are many who consider themselves to be AWAKE. They do have problems accepting that the religion they followed and the history they had studied was complete fiction. For some, it is a step too far. They are still clinging to the past as they cannot get their heads around the fact that it is all based on lies. They must learn to free their minds, so as to enable them to see through the smoke-screen of deliberate misrepresentation of truth.

²{¦b¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¦b¥[³t¡A¤H­Ì¥¿¯¸¥X¨Ó¡A­±¹ï¯u¬Ûªº´¦¥Ü¡C¬Oªº¡A³o½T¹ê»Ý­n¹ª°_«i®ð¡A¦ý¬O½Ð©ú¥Õ¡A§A­Ìªº¦æ°Ê±NÀ°§U¥h²M²z³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¡A¥L­Ì¦b2000¦~«e¶}©l´N¤@ª½¦b·´·À§A­Ìªº¬P²y©M§A­Ìªº¦P­M¡A³o´N¬O¥L­Ìªº°Ê¾÷¡CÁöµM³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î·|§Q¥Î³Q¦w¸m¦b®ÑÄyùتº¨C¤@­Ó¸Þ­pªý¤îı¿ôªº¤j¼é¡A³Ì²×¡A¥i¥HªÖ©wªº¬O¥L­Ì³Ì²×¬O®{³ÒµLªGªº¡C¤w¸g¦³«Ü¦hªº¤H»{ÃѨì¤F¦Û¤v¡A·Q­nı¿ô¡C¥L­Ì¹ï©ó¦Û¤v«H¥õªº©v±Ð¦³µÛ°ÝÃD­n´£¥X¡A¥L­Ì¾Ç²ßªº¾ú¥v³£´¿¸g¬O§¹¥þ®º³yªº¡C¹ï¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡¡A³o¤@¨B¦³¨Ç¸ó«×¤Ó¤j¡C¥L­Ì¨Ìºòºò§ì¦í¹L¥h¤£©ñ¤â¡A¦]爲¥L­ÌµLªk­±¹ï¨Æ¹ê¡A¨º´N¬O¹L¥h©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¬OÁÀ¨¥¡C¥L­Ì¥²¶·¾Ç·|¸Ñ©ñ¦Û¤vªº«äºû¡A±q¦Ó¯à¤¹³\¦Û¤v¬Ý¬ï°gÃú¡A±o¨£¯u¬Û¡C

Just when the Cabal thought that all their plans would be realised, mankind woke up and questioned what he had, in the past, accepted as fact. Of course, the Cabal will fight hard to keep its ill-gotten riches and power - this is understandable - but the will to rescue the planet, on both sides of life, is far greater. You have also been made aware of your friends from other planets who are now circling your planet. They are assisting in the prevention of illegal acts relating to the invasion of other countries. You are no longer at the mercy of those who control your world. You are, at last, seeing the bars of the prison you have been living in for so long that you had thought that this is all there is. Now, real freedom beckons. It seems so inviting. With it comes peace, harmony and love, and the removal of all artificial boundaries and differences.

¥¿·í³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î»{爲¦Û¤v©Ò¦³ªº­p¹º³£·|±o¥H¹ê²{ªº®É­Ô¡A¤HÃþı¿ô¤F¡A½èºÃ¤F¦Û¤v¦b¹L¥h«O¦³»P±µ¨ü爲¨Æ¹êªº¤@¤Á¡C·íµM¡A¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î·|ºÜ¤O«O«ù¥L­Ì¯fºAÅnÀòªº°]´I»PÅv¤O--³o¬O¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº--¦ý¬O¬@±Ï¬P²yªº·NÄ@¡A¦b¥Í©R¨âÀYªº¥@¬É¡A³£¬O»·»·§ó¥[¥¨¤jªº¡C§A­Ì¤]¤F¸Ñ¨ì¤F¦Û¤vÁÙ¦³¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¬P²yªºªB¤Í¡A¥L­Ì´NÀô¶¦b¦a²yªº©P³ò¡C¥L­Ì¥¿¦b´©§UµÛªý¤î«Dªk¬¡°Ê¡A¯A¤Î¨ì¹ï¨ä¥L°ê®aªº¤J«I¡C§A­Ì¤£¦A¥Ì¤ß¨ü¨ì¨º¨Ç±±¨î§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤Hªº¤ä°t¡C§A­Ì¡A³Ì²×¡A¤F¸Ñ¨ì¦Û¤v¥Í¬¡¤F¦p¦¹ªø®É¶¡¡A«o³Q±±¨î¦bºÊº»ªº°ªÀ𤺡A«o¥H爲¬O¦Û¥Ñªº¡C²{¦b¡A¯u¹ê¦Û¥Ñ¦b©Û¤â¤F¡C¥¦¥¿¦bÁܽШC­Ó¤H¡C ¥¦±N±a¨Ó©M¥­¡A©M¿Ó»P·R¡A²M°£©Ò¦³¤H³yªº»Ùê©M®t§O¡C

There are still one or two who have not yet grasped the importance of Ireland in all this. You still look down on Ireland as you were taught to. Ask yourselves, just why you were guided away from looking at this country. Why was so much emphasis put on other countries, such as Egypt and Greece, etc. Ask yourselves why the Ten Commandments of the ancient Irish Druids are almost identical to those supposedly given to Moses by God? The preservers and disseminators of prediluvian knowledge were the druids, the servants and keepers of truth. This information has been deliberately suppressed. The druids were Aryans. This means a spiritual caste, not a race. Their languages were Aramaic and Hebrew. THEY ARE NOT SEMITIC, and were not invented by Jews. The 22 letters of the ancient IRISH ALPHABET were the sacred alphabet of the ancient Irish. Now they expect you to believe it is "Hebrew". Everything was stolen from Ireland and the Irish people. Judeo-Christianity is but a result of deliberate plagiarism. The term "Israelites" derives from ISA, God of Western Arya and Amen Ra, an Egyptian King. Those you know as "Israelites" and "Judites" were actually Hyksos-Atonists from the West, they never spent time in captivity. They were a wealthy dynasty and were responsible for the centuries of suffering and the destruction of your world. So much of your "so-called history" is unsupported by facts. The evidence is available to those who care to look. You had accepted without question all that was taught to you; now, to move to the Light, you need to unlearn all this. You must research the truth for yourselves. I just try to lead you in the right direction. When you fully understand, who and what you are dealing with, then and only then, will you fully understand the importance of the real truth. You have been lied to, cheated, abused and denied your true heritage. Are you ready to say, enough is enough? Your oppressors do not have a conscience. They do not want you. This is why they are bringing down so many countries.

¹ï©ó·Rº¸Äõªº­«­n©Ê¨ÌÂÂÁÙ¦³¤@¨ì¨âÂI¨S¦³¼á²M¡C§A­Ì¨Ì¬ݧC¤F·Rº¸Äõ¡A´N¦p§A­Ì³Q±Ð¾Éªº¨º¼Ë¡C°Ý°Ý¦Û¤v¡A爲¤°麽§A¤@ª½³Q»W·N»¤¾É±q³o­Ó°ê®aªºµJÂI±aÂ÷¡C爲¤°麽¦³³o麽¦hªº±j½Õ©ñ¦b¨ä¥L°ê®a¤W¡A¨Ò¦p®J¤Î©M§Æþ¡Aµ¥µ¥¡C°Ý°Ý¦Û¤v¡A爲¤°麽¥j·Rº¸Äõªº¡i¤Q»|¡j ®t¤£¦h³Q­ì¼Ë·Ó·hªº´y­z爲¤W«Ò¹ï©ó¼¯¦èªº±Ð¾É¡H¤j¬x¤ô¤§«eªºª¾ÃѦuÅ@ªÌ»P¶Ç¼½ªÌ´¿¸g¬O¼w¾|¥ì±Ð®{¡A¯u²zªº¦uÅ@¤H»P¹²¤H¡C³o­Ó«H®§¤w¸g³Q»W·NªºÀ£¨î¤F¡C¼w¾|¥ì±Ð®{´¿¸g¬O¶®§Q¦w¤H¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ¤@­ÓÆF©ÊªºªÀ·|¹ÎÅé¡A¤£¬O¤@­ÓºØ±Ú¡C¥L­Ì¨Ï¥Îªº»y¨¥´¿¸g¬Oªü©Ô©i»y©M§Æ§B¨Ó»y¡C¡i¥L­Ì¤£¬O°{¦Ì¯S¤H¡j¡A¤]¤£¬O³QµS¤Ó¤Hµo©úªº¡C¥j·Rº¸Äõ¦r¥Àªíùتº22­Ó¦r¥À´¿¸g¬O¯«¸tªº¦r¥À¨t²Î¡A·½¦Û©ó¥j·Rº¸Äõ¡C²{¦b¡A¥L­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¬Û«H³o¬O¡§§Æ§B¨Ó»y¡¨¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¬O±q·Rº¸Äõ©M¥¦¤H¥Á¨ºùصs¨úªº¡CµS¤Ó°ò·þ±Ð¥u¬O»W·N¶ÑÅѪºµ²ªG¡C¡§¥H¦â¦C¤H¡¨ªº³N»y¥X¦Û©óISA--¦è¤è¥@¬É¶®§Q¦w¤H©Mªüªù©Ôªº¤W«Ò¡A¤@¦ì®J¤Îªº°ê¤ý¡C¨º¨Ç§A­Ì©Òª¾¹Dªº¡§¥H¦â¦C¤H¡¨©M¡§Judites¡¨¹ê»Ú¤W¬O¨Ó¦Û¦è¤è¥@¬Éªº§Æ§J¯Á´µ¡]¥j®J¤Î¤ý´Â¡^--ªü¦«®¦¤H¡A¥L­Ì±q¥¼³Q¥}¸T¹L¡C¥L­Ì´¿¸g¬OÂ×ÄǪº¤ý´Â¡A¤]­n爲´X­Ó¥@¬ö¥H¨Ó§A­Ì¥@¬É¾D¨üªºµh­W»P·´·À­t³d¡C¦³³o麽¦h§A­ÌºÙ¤§爲ªº¡§¾ú¥v¡¨®Ú¥»±o¤£¨ì¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Ûªº¤ä«ù¡CÃÒ¾Ú´N¦b³oùØ¡A¥u­n§A²Ó¤ß¯d·N¡C§A­Ì¦b¨S¦³¥ô¦ó½èºÃªº±¡ªp¤U±µ¨ü¤F¹L¥h³Q±Ð¾Éªº¤@¤Á¡F²{¦b¡A爲¤F¯à°÷¨«¤J¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡A§A­Ì»Ý­n§Ñ±¼©Ò¦³³o¨ÇÁV²Ë¡C§A­Ì¥²¶·¦Û¤v¥h´M¨D¯u¬Û¡C§Ú¥u¬O¦b¸Õ¹Ï±aµÛ§A­Ì¨«¦V¥¿½Tªº¤è¦V¡C·í§A­Ì¥þ³¡¤F¸Ñ¤F¡A§A­Ì¦b¹ï¥Iªº¬O¤°麽¨Æ¥ó»P¤H¡A¨º麽¥u¦³¦b¨º¥H«á¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷¥þ­±ªºÀ´±o¯u¹ê¯u¬Ûªº­«­n©Ê¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q¥þ­±ªº»XÄF¡A´ÛÄF¡AÀݥΨøT¤î¤F§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¿ò産¡C§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤jÁn»¡¥X¡A³o¤@¤Á³£°÷¤F麽¡H§A­ÌªºÀ£­¢ªÌ­Ì®Ú¥»¨S¦³¹D¼w¤ß¡C¥L­Ì®Ú¥»´N¤£­n§A­Ì¡C³o´N¬O爲¦ó¥L­Ìªá¶O³o麽¦h­Ó¥@¬ö¨Ó©Ô§C§A­Ì¡C

The holiday season is upon you. Come together in joy to create the energy of love, for it is priceless. Look to the New Year with hope in your hearts. We will endeavour to make 2012 as trauma-free as is possible. Nevertheless there may be hitches, here and there, but on the whole it will be a fruitful year. A year of enlightenment and truth.

¸t½Ï°²´Á´N­n­°Á{¡C¥H³ß®®¤§¤ß¨«¨ì¤@°_«K³Ð³y¥X¤F·Rªº¯à¶q¡A³o¬OµL»ùªº¡C½Ð±aµÛº¡¤ßªº¬ü¦nÄ@±æ´Á«Ý·s¤@¦~ªº¨ì¨Ó§a¡C§Ú­Ì±NºÜ¤OÅý2012¦~¦¨爲³Ð¶Ë³Q¼¾¥­ªº¤@¦~¡C¤£¹L·|¦³¤@¨Ç´£¥Ü¡A³oùØ©M¨ºùØ¡A¦ý¬O¾ãÅé¨Ó»¡¥¦³£±N¦¨爲¦¨ªGªº¤@¦~¡C啓»X»P¯u²zªº¤@¦~¡C

We are among you. We will continue to point you in the right direction. Though many of you are awake and alert, there are still some who lag behind, still wanting more proof and more evidence, instead of finding it for themselves. You are each responsible for your own life. It is time for the MASKS to be removed and for you to see clearly, those who have almost succeeded in destroying your world and its people. They will one day face the wrath of the people. They have much to answer for. We in the network, want to restore peace and respect for all mankind, to help you to recognise who you really are. We want to show you the universe you inhabit. So much has been kept from you. You have been treated so badly by the usurpers of your planet.

§Ú­Ì´N¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¡C§Ú­Ì±NÄ~Äò爲§A­Ì«ü¤Þ¥¿½Tªº¤è¦V¡CÁöµM§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¿ô¨Ó¨Ã¥B¨¬°÷ªºÄµ±§¡A¦ý¬OÁÙ¬O¦³¨Ç¤H¸¨¦b¤F«á­±¡A¨Ì¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§ó¦hªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A§ó¦hªº¨Æ¹ê¨Ì¾Ú¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¦Û¤v¿Ë¦Û¥h´M§ä¥¦­Ì¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¹ï¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡­t¦³³d¥ô¡C²{¦b¬O®É­ÔºK¤Uµê僞ªº­±¨ã¡AÅý¦Û¤v²M·¡ªº¬Ý¨ì¡A¬O½Ö¦b·´·ÀµÛ§A­Ìªº¥@¬É©M¥¦ªº¤H¥Á¡C¦³¤@¤Ñ¡A¥L­Ì±N­±¹ï¤H¥Áªº¼««ã¡C¥L­Ì¦³³\¦h°ÝÃD­n¦^µª¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¤¬Ápºô¤W¡A§Æ±æ­«·s«ì´_¹ï©ó¾ã­Ó¤HÃþªº©M¥­»P´L­«¡AÀ°§U§A­Ì­«·sÃѧO¥X¦Û¤v¯u¹êªº¼Ë»ª¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æµ¹§A­Ì®i²{§A­Ì´Ï®§ªº¦t©z¼Ë»ª¡C¦³³o麽¦h³Qªý¤î¤F¡A¤£Åý§A­Ìª¾¾å¡C§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q¦p¦¹´c¦Hªº¹ï«ÝµÛ¡A³Q¨º¨Ç§A­Ì¬P²yªº¿y¹ÜªÌ­Ì¡C

In this season of goodwill, we must thank all those who work for the Light, especially those who give of themselves to assist others to awaken. Your work is of great importance. It is much appreciated on both sides of life. I would like my wife to spend time with her family next weekend as they gather to celebrate the Season of Goodwill. I will, of course, be with her as always. We watch over all of you. You are doing a great job helping others to wake-up. Soon you will step out of the darkness forever. Remember, the Cabal can do only what you allow them to do. Without your assistance they are quite helpless and useless.

¦b³o­Ó¬ü¦nÄ@´ºªº©u¸`ùØ¡A§Ú­Ì¥²¶··PÁ©Ҧ³爲¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤u§@ªº¤H¡A¯S§O¬O¨º¨Ç§â¥þ¨­¤ß³£§ë¤J¨ìı¿ôªA°È¤¤ªº¤H¡C§A­Ìªº¤u§@¬O¬Û·í­«­nªº¡C¦b¥Í©R¨âÃ䪺¥@¬Éùس£¨ü¨ì«D±`¤jªº·P¿E¡C§Ú§Æ±æ§Úªº©d¤l¦b¤U­Ó©P¥½»P¦oªº®a¤H¹Î»E¡A¤]Åý¥L­Ì¦b³o¬ü¦nÄ@´ºªº©u¸`ùØ»E¦b¤@°_¡C§Ú·íµM¤]·|¤@ª½¦ñÀH¦o¥ª¥k¡C§Ú­Ì·Ó¬ÝµÛ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦b°µµÛ°¶¤jªº¤u§@¡AÀ°§U¨ä¥L¤Hı¿ô¡C«Ü§Ö¡A§A­Ì±N¥Ã»·ªº²æÂ÷¶Â·t¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¥u¦³¦b§A­Ì¤¹³\ªº±¡ªp¤U¤~¯à¸v·N¦k爲¡C¨S¦³§A­Ìªº¤ä«ù¡A¥L­Ì¤@µL¬O³B¡C

My grateful thanks to all who have supported and assisted my wife. She struggles on, determined not to let me down. One day soon, you will see for yourselves the results of your endeavours. My dear Veronica, enjoy being with your family, I will share in the laughter and camaraderie, and of course, the wonderful food.

§Ú·PÁ©Ҧ³¤ä«ù»PÀ°§U§Ú©d¤lªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C¦o爲¤F¤£Åý§Ú¥¢±æ¦Ó«ùÄòªº¾Ô°«µÛ¡C«Ü§Ö¦³¤@¤Ñ¡A§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤vºÜ¤O±a¨Óªºµ²ªG¡C§Ú¼°·Rªººû¿Õ¥§¥d¡A»P§Aªº®a¤H¤@°_¦n¦n¨É¨ü³o­Ó¸`¤é¡A§Ú·|»P§A­Ì¤À¨ÉÅw¯º©M¤Í±¡¡A·íµM¡AÁÙ¦³¬ü§®ªº­¹ª«¡C

By happy, my love. Your adoring, Monty.

­n§Ö¼Ö¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A§AÁé·Rªº¡A»X¸¦¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 12¤ë19¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - December 19, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë19¤é«H®§

Please do not let the reports of incidents caused by the activities of the dark Ones, distract you from your focus upon the year 2012. As you are finding out they are defiantly hitting out, to make a desperate last stand but it will not achieve anything for them. Now that you understand how they operate, you are able to prevent the fallout which usually causes fear. You are now wise to their method of operation and have become much more discerning, and deny them the outcome they set out to create. We of the Galactic Federation play our part in protecting those of you under threat, and in some instances have appeared to them personally to give that assurance. Be assured that all Lightworkers are known to us, and along with their Guides are led along a path that is least likely to lead to confrontation. It cannot always be avoided, but there are occasions when the dark Ones are those who are at a disadvantage instead of you. The publicity that they receive is welcomed as it reveals the nature of their modus operandi, and helps others recognize them.

½Ð¤£­nÅý¦Û¤v³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦æ爲¾É­Pªº¨Æ¥ó§â§A±q¹ï©ó2012¦~ªº¬ü¦n´Á«Ý¤¤±aÂ÷¶}¡C¦]爲§A¥i¥Hµo²{¥L­Ì¨ä¹ê¬O¦b­t¶¨¹x§Ü¡A¤£ÅU¤@¤Áªº³Ì«á¤Ï¼³¡A¨ä¹ê®Ú¥»¤£·|±aµ¹¥L­Ì¤°麽¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¥i¥Hª¾¹D¥L­Ì¬O¦p¦ó¾ÞÁa³±¿Ñªº¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¬O¯à°÷ªý¤î³oºØªþ±aµ²ªGªº--¥¦­Ì¥u¬O爲¤F¾É­P®£Äß¡C¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¾ÞÁaªº¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¬O¨¬°÷ªº©ú´¼¨Ã¥B¾Ö¦³¤F§ó¦hªº¿ë§O¤O¡A¥i¥H©¿µø¥Ñ¥L­Ì³Ð³y¥X¨Óªºµ²ªG¡C§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¥¿°í¦uµÛ±^¦ì¡A§â§A­Ì±q«Â¯Ù¤¤«OÅ@»P¹jÂ÷¡A¥H¬Y¨Ç¨Ò¤l¨Ó»¡¤w¸gÅé²{¦b¤@¨Ç­Ó¤Hªº¨­¤W¡Aµ¹¤©¤F¨º­Ó«OÃÒ¡C¡]¬O¤£¬O¦b·t«ü¥¿¨ü¨ì¥Í©R«Â¯Ùªº¤j½Ã.«Âº¸¦Ò§J»P¥»³Ç©ú©O¡^½Ð½T«H¡A¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¬O³Q§Ú­Ìª¾¹Dªº¡A¤]¤@ª½¦ñÀHµÛ¥L­Ì«ü¾ÉªÌ­Ìªº«ü¤Þ¡A¥H³Ì¤£©ö¾É­P½Ä¬ðªº¤è¦¡«e¶iµÛ¦Û¤vªº¹D¸ô¡C½T¹ê¤]µLªkÁ`¬O±o¥H©¯§K¡A¦ý¬O¤]¦³³o¼Ëªº±¡ªp¡A¨º´N¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤ñ§A­Ì§ó³B©ó¦H¶Õ¡C¥L­Ì¹ï©ó¦Û¤vªº¤½¶}«Å¶Ç¬O«ÜÅwªïªº¡A¦P®É³o¤]´¦¥Ü¥X¥L­Ì°µ¨Æ¤è¦¡ªº¦ÛµM¥»½è¡AÀ°§U¨ä¥L¤HÃѧO¥X¥L­Ì¡C

It was not too long ago that you tended to accept whatever those in authority told you, and they used your trust to hoodwink you whilst carrying out their covert operations against you. Almost on a daily basis you are now learning about the truth behind many events that have been the work of the dark Ones, but hidden behind legitimate activities. The truth goes a lot deeper than you really know, but over the coming months it is going to be revealed to set the historical records right. It will be presented in such a way, that no amount of denial will change the facts that support the accounts we will give you. We also need them to substantiate the actions that are planned, when many persons in authority are removed because they have participated in criminal activities against you. At this point our concern is to get them out quite lawfully, and not waste time before they are replaced by those who are of the Light.

´N¦b¤£¤[«e¡A§A­Ì³£¬O¤£¥[½èºÃªº´N±µ¨ü·íÅvªÌ­Ì§i¶D§Aªº¤@¤Á¡A¥L­Ì§Q¥Î¤F§A­Ìªº«H¥ô»XÄF§A­Ì¡A¦P®É¦b°õ¦æÁô¯µªº¾Þ§@¨Ó¹ï¥I§A­Ì¡C²{¦b´X¥G¨C¤Ñ³£¦bµo¥Íªº±¡ªp´N¬O¡A²{¦b§A­Ì¾Ç²ß¨ì³\¦h­I«áµo¥Í¨Æ¥óªº¯u¬Û¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç³£¬O¥Ñ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³y¦¨ªº¡A¥u¬OÁôÂæb¦Xªkªº¬¡°Ê¤§¤U¡C±´´M¯u¬Ûªº¤ô¼æ§A¤ñª¾¹Dªº­n²`ªº¦h¡A¦ý¬OÀHµÛ±µ¤U¨Óªº´X­Ó¤ë®É¶¡±N³Q¤£Â_´¦ÅS¡A§â¾ú¥v¼·¶Ã¤Ï¥¿¡C¥¦·|¥H³o¼Ëªº¤è¦¡Åé²{¥X¨Ó¡A§Y¨Ï¦A¦hªº¹ï§Ü¤]µLªk§ïÅܳo­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡A¦Ó³o¨Æ¹êÃÒ¾Ú¤ä«ù¤F§Ú­Ìµ¹¤©§A­Ìªº¯u¬Û¡C§Ú­Ì¤]»Ý­n¥¦­Ì¥hÃÒ¹ê³Q­p¹º¦nªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦b¨º®É¡A³\¦h¦bÅv¤O¤Wªº¤H³£±N³Q²M²z¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤w¸g°Ñ»P¤F«Ü¦h¹ï¥I§A­Ìªº¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¡C¹ï©ó³oÂI¡A§Ú­ÌÃö¤ßªº¬O¦Xªkªº§â¥L­Ì­ç°£¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¥Ñ¨Ó¦Û¸t¥úªº¦s¦³­Ì´À¥N¥L­Ì¤§«e¤£·|®ö¶OÄ_¶Q®É¶¡¡C

Over the many years we have accumulated more than sufficient evidence to show which individuals have broken their promises to work for the people, and instead fallen for promises to get rich quick a their expense. We can therefore largely dispense with the laborious and long winded trials that there is no longer sufficient time for. However, some crimes against you are of such gravity that a few individuals will stand trial, so as to reveal the full extent of them. As you can imagine, such Beings are those who are of the Illuminati and controlled the plans to bring about world slavery of the Human Race. Clearly with Ascension so near to manifesting they will eventually be removed, and spend their time at an appropriate level where they can reflect upon the affect they have had upon millions of Beings. All is not lost where they are concerned, but their path back to the Light will be long and arduous.

³\¦h¦~¥H¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g²Ö¿n¤F¤ñ¨¬°÷ÁÙ­n¦hªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A¥´¯}¨º¨ÇÁÀºÙ爲¤H­ÌªA°Èªº¤HªºÁÀ¨¥¡A¥Hµê°²ªº©Ó¿Õ©M·l¥¢¤H¥Á§Q¯q§@爲¥N»ù¦Ó¨³³t´I¦³¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¦]¦¹¯à°÷«Ü¤jµ{«×¤W¬Ù±¼¶O«lªº¤u§@¡AªøÆ~¤@¤f®ð¡A¦]爲®É¶¡¤w¤£¦A¥R¤À¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤@¨Ç°w¹ï§A­Ìªº¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¬O³o¼ËªºÄY­«¡A¦Ó¤@¨Ç¤H±N­±Á{¨ü¼f¡A±q¦Ó¥þ­±ªº´¦ÅS¥L­Ì¡C¦p§A­Ì¥i¥H·Q¶Hªº¡A³o¨Ç¤H´N¬O¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¦¨­û¡A±±¨îµÛ§â¤HÃþ¥þ³¡¥£§Ðªº­p¹º¡C¡i´­¤É¡j¬O¦p¦¹ªºÁ{ªñ¡A¥L­Ì³Ì²×³£±N³Q²M²z¡A¦b¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡¡A¦X¾Aªº¤ô¥­¡A¥L­Ì±N¦^ÅU¦Û¤v¹ï¼Æ¦Ê¸U¤H³y¦¨ªº¶Ë®`¡C¥¢¥h¤@¤Á¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡ÁÙ¤£¬O³Ì­«­nªº¡A¦Ó¬O¥L­Ì±N¨««Üªøªº¹D¸ô»Pªá¶O«Ü¦h§V¤O¦A¦¸¦^Âk¨ì¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C

Lightworkers all over the world are seeing the fruits of their work to bring Light to the Earth. People are awakening at a much quicker rate, and are certainly feeling the new vibrations that are awash upon your Earth. It has the affect of clearing away the cobwebs that have clouded their sight. Now the truth is beginning to resound everywhere, and questions are being asked that you the Lightworkers can answer. Sooner or later the whole question of what the year 2012 will bring for you will have to be discussed, as rumors abound based on the different interpretations of the Mayan Calendar. The most important answer concerns the end time, which quite a few people take literally to mean the end of the world. Informed people who have fully investigated the matter, have correctly concluded that "the end" relates only to the closing of the cycle of duality. Also those who read our messages know it also signifies the official beginning of the New Age, correctly referred to as the Golden Age. Every soul is invited to participate, but as a freewill choice will not be treated any differently to anyone else. All have the opportunity to ascend but the intent needs to be there, and effort put unto bringing the Light into your everyday lives. You should be able to "feel" within whether you are one who has come into this life to do so, and you will know that it is an illusion from which you desire to move on.

¥þ¥@¬Éªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¥¿¦b¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤v¤u§@ªº¦¨ªG--µ¹¦a²y±a¨Ó¥ú©ú¡C¤H­Ì¦b¥H§ó¨³³tªº¤ñ¨Òı¿ôµÛ¡A¨ÃªÖ©wªº¦b·P¨üµÛ³o·sªº®¶°Ê¦b½ÄÀ»µÛ§A­Ìªº¦a²y¼h­±¡C¥¦À°§U²M²zµÛ¾B½ª¤H­Ìµø³¥ªº»jµïºô¡C²{¦b¡A¯u¬Û¥¿¶}©l¦b¨C¤@­Ó¦a°Ï¦^ÅT¡A°ÝÃD¦b³Q¸ß°Ýªº®É­Ô§A­Ì³o¨Ç¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì´N¥i¥H¥h¦^µª¡C¿ð¦­Ãö©ó2012¦~ªº¥þ³¡ºÃ°Ý³£·|³Q¤©¥H°Q½×¡AÁÙ¦³º¿¶®¾äªk¹ï©ó2012¦~¤£¦P¸ÑÄÀª©¥»ªº¬y¨¥¡C¦Ó³Ì­«­nªº°ÝÃD«h¶°¤¤¦bµ²§ô®É¨è¡A¬Û·í¦hªº¤H¥u¬O·Ó¦r­±²z¸Ñ»{©w¬O¥@¬É¥½¤é¡C¨£¦hÃѼsªº¤H¤w¸g¥R¤Àªº½Õ¬d¤F¦¹¨Æ¡A¤w¸g±o¥X¥¿½Tªºµ²½×--¡§©Ò¿×¥½¤é¡¨¥u¯A¤Î¨ì¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬ÉªºÃö³¬¡C¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¾\Ū§Ú­Ì«H®§ªº¤H¤]ª¾¹D¤F¡A¥¦¬O¡i·s¥@¬ö¡jªº¶}©l¡A¥¿½Tªº»¡À³¸Ó¬O¡i¶Àª÷®É¥N¡j¡C¨C­ÓÆF»î³£³QÁܽаѻP¤F¶i¨Ó¡A¦ý¬O¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³¦Û¥Ñ¿ï¾ÜªºÅv§Q¡A¤£·|³Q°Ï§O¹ï«Ý¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£¦³µÛ¦P¼Ëªº¾÷·|´£¤É¦Û¤v¡A¦ý¬O»Ý­n¦³µÛ©è¹F²×ÂIªº¨M¤ß¡A¤£Â_§V¤O§â¡i¸t¥ú¡j±a¤J§A¨C¤éªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C§A­Ìªº¡§¤º¦b¡¨¬O¯à°÷·P¨ü¨ìªº¡A¤£½×§A¬O¤£¬O¦¹¥Í爲¤F³o­Ó¥Ø¼Ð¦Ó¨Ó¨ì¡A§A³£·|©ú¥Õ§A²{¦b©Ò³Bªº¥@¬É¥u¬O¤@­Ó¤Û¶H¡A¦Ó§A¬O§Æ±æÄ~Äò«e¶iªº¡C

The coming year will be one of heightened activity, and it would be almost impossible for any soul to pass through it without being aware of what was happening. We shall clearly be at the forefront of much that is taking place, and shortly expect to commence our presentation to you that will start our closer relationship. You are ready to receive us, and with all of the old paradigm that is collapsing around you we know that we will be most welcome. Then we can help clear up the mess, and firmly put you onto the path of Ascension. Happy times are just around the corner, and your patience that has been sorely tried will be greatly rewarded. Just a little longer Dear Ones, and the promises made to you will manifest in your reality, and you will taste the success that you have worked for over eons of time.

¨ÓÁ{ªº¤@¦~±N¬O¬¡°Ê¤É°ªªº¤@¦~¡A¥ô¦óÆF»î³£¤£¥i¯à¦b²@¤£ª¾±¡ªº±¡ªp¤U³q¹L³o¤@¦~¡C§Ú­Ì¤]±N²M·¡ªº³B©ó©Òµo¥Í¨Æ±¡ªº³Ì«e½u¡A´Á«ÝµÛ¦bµu´Á¤º¶}©l§Ú­Ì¦V§A­ÌªººtÁ¿¡A³o±N¶}©l§Ú­Ì§ó¿Ë±KªºÃö¨t¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F±µ¨ü§Ú­Ì¡AÀHµÛ©Ò¦³Âªº¨Æª«¦b±Y¶ò¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v·|¨ü¨ì³Ì¦nªºÅwªï¡CÀH«á§Ú­Ì¥i¥H²M²zÄêÅu¤l¡A§â§A­ÌªÖ©wªº±a¤W´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¡C©¯ºÖªº®É¨è´N¦bÂਤ³B¤F¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b­W­W¤ä¼µªº­@¤ß±N±o¨ìÂײ±ªº¦^³ø¡C¥u­n¦A¤[¤@ÂI¡A¿Ë·Rªº¿Ë¤H­Ì¡A¹ï§A­Ì°µ¹Lªº©Ó¿Õ±N¦b§A­Ìªº¹ê¬Û¤¤Åã²{¡A§A­Ì±N«~¹Á¨ì¦¨¥\ªº´þ¨ý¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g爲¤§¾Ä°«¤F»õ¸U¦~¡C

Nothing happens by chance, and your release from the dark Ones was planned before the inception of the cycle of Duality. Bear in mind that time as you understand only exists on Earth, and your lifetimes in the lower vibrations follow linear time. In fact, all is in the Now and is why you can return to any period of the past and experience it again. So when you review your lives these are not just realistic, but totally real to the extent of sound, smell and emotions that you can feel. There can be no mistake when you recount your experiences, and can also understand why they took place. In most instances, they are the result of karma arising from an earlier life, and you will know whether you learnt the lessons that were intended.

¨S¦³°¸µMµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡A§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºÅ]¤ö¸Ñ²æ¤]¬O¦b¤G¤¸©Ê©P´Á¶}©lªº®É­Ô´N­p¹º¦nªº¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¹ï©ó®É¶¡ªº²z¸Ñ¶È¶È¦s¦b©ó§A­Ìªº¦a²y¤W¡A§A­Ìªº¤H¥@¸g¾ú¦ñÀHªº¬O¸û§C®¶°Êªº½u©Ê®É¶¡¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¬O¡i·í¤U¡j¡A³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§A­Ì¯à°÷¦^¨ì¹L¥h¸g¾úªº¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó®É´Á¡A¦A¦¸ÅéÅç¤@µf¡C¦]¦¹¡A·í§A­Ì¦^ÅU¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡ªº®É­Ô¡A¥¦¤£¶È¬O¹G¯uªº¡A¦Ó¬O¹ê¹ê¦b¦bªº¯u¹ê¡A¦bÁn­µ¡A®ð¨ý©M§A·P¨üªº±¡ºü¤W³£¬O¦p¦¹¡C·í§A­«·s­pºâ¦Û¤vªºÅéÅ窺®É­Ô¬O¤£·|産¥Í¿ù»~ªº¡A¨Ã¥B¤]¯à²z¸Ñ¥¦­Ì爲¦ó·|µo¥Í¡A³o¨Ç³£¬O¦­´Á¥Í¬¡産¥Íªº¡i·~¤O¡j¾É­Pªºµ²ªG¡A¤£½×§A¬O§_¾Ç¨ì¤F¹L¥h­p¹º¦nªº½Òµ{¡A§A³£·|¤F¸Ñ¥¦¡C

If life in duality all sounds rather hard and unrewarding, remember that you wanted that type of experience to further the growth of your soul. You left the dimensions of harmony and peaceful co-existence to expand your consciousness, and now that period is all but over. All awaits your return but first the final stage of bringing a conclusion to your earthly experiences, and doing so on a happy note. We will assist you in the cleansing and preparing all for a wonderful and uplifting completion.

¦pªG¤G¤¸©Êªº¥Í¬¡¬Ý°_¨Ó¥u¦³§x­W»P²@µL³ø¹S¡A½Ð°O¦í³o¬O§A´¿¸g§Æ±æ¥hÅéÅ窺¸g¾ú¡A爲¤F§ó¦nªº¦¨ªø§AªºÆF»î¡C§AÂ÷¶}¤F©M¿Ó»P¥­©MªºÁp¦X¦s¦bªººû«×¡A¨Ó¨ì³oùØÂX®i§Aªº·NÃÑıª¾¡A²{¦b³o­Ó©P´Á´N­n§¹¦¨¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§Aªº¦^Âk¡A¦ý¬O­º¥ý¡A§A­n¹ï¦Û¤vªº¹Ð¥@¸g¾ú±o¥X¤@­Óµ²½×¡A§â¥¦·í°µ¤@­Ó¶}¤ßµ§°O¥h°µ¡C§Ú­Ì·|À°§U§A²M²z»P·Ç³Æ¤@¤Á¡A爲¤F¤@­Ó©_§®µL¤ñ©M¥O¤Hº¡·Nªº§¹µ²¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and you should know we have unlimited love for you all.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A§A­ÌÀ³¸Óª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦³µÛµL¥i­­¶qªº·R¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¶Â·t
³±¿Ñ
¥£§Ð
ÁÀ¨¥
µê°²
¨aÃø
«Â¯Ù
±Y¼ì
±±¨î
¨¸´c
´Ý§Ô
·´·À
®£Äß
ÁôÂÃ
²V¶Ã
¯u¬Û¨Ã¤£¦s¦b

¸t¥ú
´­¤É
´¦ÅS
¥ú©ú
¦¨ªø
·R
¯«¸t
¦X¤@
¾ãÅé
ÆF©Ê¶i¤Æ
©M¿Ó
³ß®®
ªA°È¥L¤H
¯u¬Û
²b¤Æ
¥­ÀR
°ªÀW®¶°Ê
°ªºû«×
°ª±K«×
¶W¶V
ÂàÅÜ
¤º¦b
¯«©Ê
¦t©z
°ª§Ú
¯u¬Û¨Ã¤£¦s¦b

¡i¤j¤Ñ¨Ï¯Q¦Cº¸¡j ©ú¤éªº³ß®®»P´d¶Ë
The joys and the sorrows of tomorrow
By Uriel thru Hazel
Dec 28, 2011 - 2:34:16 AM

©ú¤éªº³ß®®»P´d¶Ë
¤j¤Ñ¨Ï¯Q¦Cº¸³q¹L¶Â¯÷º¸¶Ç»¼
Dec 28, 2011 - 2:34:16 AM

The day of graduation is soon upon you of earth. The mother has notably succeeded and is ready for her ascension. I am sent to herald the news of the coming event that you may ready your hearts to receive your due. Priceless shall be this deliverance and tremors shall ensue to revoke the outdated and corrupt. This event is due to coincide with a magnanimous burst of supreme energy that shall catalyse a capitulation of the brotherhood of darkness to the forces of light. The surge of divine authority shall cull resistance and render corpses of the dark; and the battlefield shall be closed once and for all upon this plane. Spiritual dignity is to be returned to this planet.

²¦·~¤§¤é«Ü§Ö´N·|­°Á{¨ì¦a²y¤Wªº§A­Ì¨­¤W¡C¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤w¨ú±oÅãµÛªº¦¨¥\¡A¨Ã爲¦oªº´­¤É°µ¦n¤F·Ç³Æ¡C§Ú³Q¬£¨Ó¹w¥Ü§Y±N¨ì¨Ó¤§¨Æªº®ø®§¡A¥H«K§A­Ì¥i¥H·Ç³Æ¦n¤º¤ß¥h±µ¦¬§A­ÌªºÀ³±o¤§ª«¡C³o¦¸ªº¬@±Ï±N·|¬OµLªk¦ô¶qªº¡A¾_Ÿ±N·|±µµÛ¼o°£¹L®É»P»G¤Æªº¨Æª«¡C³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó·|¦b»P¦Ü°ª¯à¶qªººB´n°nµo¦P®Éµo¥Í¡A³o±N·|¶Ê¤Æ¶Â·t¥S§Ì¹ï©ó¥ú©ú¤O¶qªº§ë­°¡C¯«¸tÅv«Âªº¥¨®ö±N·|­ç°£©è§Ü¡A±N·|¾É­P¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº·À¤`¡F¦b³o­Ó¼h­±ªº¾Ô³õ±N·|³Q¥Ã¤[ªºÃö³¬¡CÆF©Êªº´LÄY±N·|­«ªð³oÁû¦æ¬P¡C

The chill should be felt soon in anticipation of the impending scheme that shall collar the fringes of time and bring this cycle to a close. There is great joy to result from this in the earth¡¦s favour as she will finally take the podium of freedom. She will be renewed and polished off in preparation for the home coming of those to return. She will bear the eternal torch once again and create a wholesome field for growth. To those of you who have heard the inner call and answered and have focused your life in service; and to those who have awakened to their divinity and shown readiness to ascend in frequency, you shall reap of the blooming fruit assuring freedom and higher growth. They will be the ones to be rewarded with a return to earth. For she shall be as you never knew her, pristine and re created. What rampant joy is to soon fill the hearts of the faithful for indeed the cries of many have been heard and the Creator has answered. Know ye ones that the time upon thee is now and the earth¡¦s travail is to come to a quick yet subtle end.

¦ô­p§Y±Nµo¥Íªº­p¹º·|¨Ï«Ü¦h¤H«Ü§Ö·P¨ü¨ì¾Ô®ß¡A³o±N·|«ÊÂê¦í®É¶¡ªºÃä½t¡A¨Ãµ²§ô³o¦¸¡]¦t©zªº¡^´`Àô¡C±q¦a²y¨¤«×¨Ó»¡·|¦³¥¨¤jªº³ß®®±q¤¤産¥Í¡A¦]爲¦o±N³Ì²×Àò±o¦Û¥Ñªº¥­¥x¡C¦o±N·|³Q­««Ø¨Ã³QÀ¿«G¡A爲¨º¨Ç±Nªð¦^¦a²y®a¶éªº¤H­Ì°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C¦o±N·|¦A¦¸©Ó¾á°_¥ÃùÚ¤§¤õ¬²¡A¨Ã¡]爲¤H­Ì¡^³Ð³y¤@­Ó¨}¦nªº¦¨ªø³õ©Ò¡C¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤¤ªº¨º¨ÇÅ¥¨ì¤º¦b©I³ê¨Ã¦^À³¡A¨Ã±N§Aªº¥Í©R±Mª`©óªA°È¤¤ªº¤H­Ì¡F¥H¤Î¨º¨Ç¤w¸g³ê¿ô¤F¥L­Ìªº¯«©Ê¡A¨Ã¦bÀW²v¤W·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤Éªº¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì±N·|¦¬Àò½T«O¦Û¥Ñ¤Î§ó°ª¦¨ªøªºÂײ±ªG¹ê¡C¥L­Ì±N¬O¨º¨ÇºaÀò³øÀv¡B­«ªð¦a²yªº¤H­Ì¡C¦]爲»\¨È¦o±N·|¦¨爲§A­Ì±q¤£ª¾¹Dªº¼Ë¤l¡Aªð¿\Âk¯u¡A¨Ã³Q­«·s³Ð«Ø¡CµLªk±±¨îªº³ß®®«Ü§Ö·|¥Rº¡©¾¸Û¤§¤Hªº¤ßÆF¡A¦]爲ªºªº½T½T³\¦h¤H­Ìªº­ú³ÛÁn³QÅ¥¨ì¡A¨Ã±o¨ì¤F³yª«¥Dªº¦^À³¡C§A­Ì­nª¾¹D¡A¨º­ÓÁ{ªñªº®É¨è´N¬O²{¦b¡A¦a²y»\¨Èªº¤À®Y±N·|¦³­Ó¨³³t¦Ó¤S·L§®ªºµ²§ô¡C

The sadness that shall follow will be for those who could not comprehend their finer frequency or find themselves in the jungle of earthly living. The chances given have elapsed for you ones not prepared to take on a lighter form. Elsewhere you shall find your homes to continue your lessons. Many of you will be left without the familiar and will be required to accustom yourselves to new temperatures. Your lives will not be easier as you must earn your graduation; but many of you shall come to know and accept truth. For those who bear the insignia of the anti Christ, you will find yourselves pleading for your lives before councils too high for your understanding and many shall be relegated to an indefinite period of retreat.

ÀH¤§¦Ó¨Óªº´d¶Ë±N¬O¨º¨ÇµLªk²z¸Ñ¥L­Ì§óºë²ÓªºÀW²v¡B©Î¦b¹Ð¥@¥Í¬¡ªºÂOªL¤¤µLªk§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¤H­Ì¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n±µ¨ü§ó»´§ÎºA¡]ª`¡GÀW²v¶V°ª¡Aª«½è§ÎºA¶V»´¡^ªº¤H­Ì¡A³Qµ¹¤©ªº¾÷·|¤w¸g®ø³u¤F¡C§A­Ì±N·|¦b¨ä¥L¦a¤è§ä¨ì§A­ÌÄ~Äò¾Ç²ß½Òµ{ªº®a¶é¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H±N·|³Q¸m©ó¤£¼ô±xªºÀô¹Ò¡A»Ý­n¨Ï¦Û¤v¾AÀ³·sªº·Å«×¡C§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±N¤£·|«Ü®e©ö¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¥²¶·Ä¹±o¦Û¤vªº²¦·~¨å§¡F¦ý§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H±N·|¶}©l»{ÃѨñµ¨ü¯u²z¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¨ã¦³¤Ï°ò·þ¼Ð§Óªº¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì±N·|µo²{¦Û¤v¦b¦Ü°ªÄ³·|­±«e¡AÀµ¨DÀò±o¥Í©R¡A¥HÀò±o®¬®©¡F¨Ã¥B³\¦h¤H±N·|³Q»º°e¨ì¤@­ÓµL­­ªº¤Ï«ä®É´Á¤§¤¤¡C

I have before this time cautioned you but you heeded not in your arrogance. Now you shall experience the effects for Michael has spoken. HE who is the very Christ ¡V the unlimited ONE. Remember these words for you are now limited through your earnings. The limited can never survive within the unlimited; but so you have chosen and thus so shall you receive. Rest assured that the honour of the earth shall be restored as she is purged of you. Compassion has no way forward when it is spent through the continuum of facile rejection. So you have chosen and so you shall receive.

§Ú¤w¸g¦b¦¹¤§«eĵ¥Ü¤F§A­Ì¡]«ü¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡^¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì«o¶ÆºC¦a¤£¥[¯d·N¡C²{¦b§A­Ì±N·|ÅéÅç¨ì¡]°ò·þ¡^³Á§J©Ò»¡¸Ü»yªº«áªG¡C¥L¥¿¬O°ò·þ¡XµL­­ªº¨º¤@¦ì¡C°O¦í³o¨Ç¸Ü»y¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº©Ò§@©Ò爲¡A©Ò¥H§A­Ì²{¦b¬O¦³­­ªº¡C¦³­­¥Ã»·µLªk¦bµL­­¤¤¦s¬¡¤U¨Ó¡F¦ý³o¬O§A­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì¥²¶·±µ¨ü¡C©ñ¤ß¡A¦a²yªººaÄ£±N·|³Q«ì´_¡A¦o¦]爲§A­Ì¦Ó³Q²b¤Æ²M¬~¡C·í·O´d¸g¾ú¤F³sÄòªº»´©ö©Úµ´«á¡A¤wµL«e¶i¤§¸ô¡C³o¬O§A­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì¥²¶·±µ¨ü¡C

Say your goodbyes little leaders for grandeur has no place in your coming places of existence. We your higher brethren did not want it this way for it is not God¡¦s way to punish but to forgive those who seek it. You have punished yourselves through your rejection; so allow clarity now to flow you victims of dark consciousness. You should know our dears that the realm of Angels stand in Oneness and solidarity with the Creator Son and you who distinctly disobeyed through your tantrums against HIS Sovereignty have not prevailed; for OUR strength outweighs yours. You rely on diminutive power bearing no capacity to effect hindrance against the forces of God. The power you wield can only affect the earth and humanity. Fear is not the way of the Creator for fear has no light and God is all light. So know without doubt that these words are not to create fear but simply told in the light of truth of your impending retreat. WE of the host shall bear you to your new place with gladness; that the earth shall find her release from the stringent hold of evil. You shall account for your transgressions. You are to be pilfered from the earth by the host who will come as thieves in the night and once you are eradicated the light will once again dawn on this brilliant creation of Michael.

»¡¦A¨£§a¡A¤p»â¾É­Ì¡A¦]爲½÷·×¦b§A­Ì±N­n¦s¦b¤§¦a±N¤£·|¾Ö¦³¤@®u¤§¦a¡C§@爲§A­Ì§ó°ªºû«×ªº¥S§Ì­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ³o¼Ë¡A¦]爲¥hÃg»@¤£¬O¤W«Òªº¤è¦¡¡A¥Lªº¤è¦¡¬O­ì½Ì¨º¨Ç´M¨D½÷·×¤§¤H¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g³q¹L§A­Ìªº©Úµ´Ãg»@¤F¦Û¤v¡F¦]¦¹²{¦b¤¹³\Åý©ú´··NÃѬy¸g§A­Ì³o¨Ç¶Â·t·NÃѪº¨ü®`ªÌ¡C§A­ÌÀ³¸Óª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¤Ñ¨Ï¬É¥ß¨¬©ó¦X¤@¡A¨Ã»P³yª«¥D¤§¤l¹Îµ²¤@­P¡F§A­Ì³q¹Lµo«ã¨Ó©úÅã¦a¹H­I¨Ã©è§Ü¥Lªº»â¾ÉÅv¬O¤£·|¦¨¥\ªº¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº¤O¶q¤j©ó§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì©Ò¨Ì¿àªº·L¤pªº¯à¤O¡A¤£¨ã³Æ¯à¤O¥H¼vÅT©Mªýê¤W«Òªº¤O¶q¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦æ¨ÏªºÅv¤O¥u¯à¼vÅT¦a²y©M¤HÃþ¡C®£Äߤ£¬O³yª«¥Dªº¤è¦¡¡A¦]爲®£Äߤ£¬O¥ú¡A¦Ó¤W«Ò¬O©Ò¦³ªº¥ú¡C¦]¦¹­n²@µLºÃ°Ýªº»{ÃѨì¡A³o¨Ç¸Ü»y¤£¬O¦b¨î³y®£Äß¡A¦Ó¬O¦b¯u²z¤§¥ú¤¤§iª¾§A­Ì§Y±N¨ì¨ÓªººM°h¡C§Ú­Ì§@爲¥D¤H¡A±N«Ü°ª¿³¦a±N§A­Ì¹B¸ü¨ì·sªº¦a¤è¡F³o¼Ë¦a²y±N·|±q¨¸´cªºÏEÂꤤÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C§A­Ì±N·|¹ï§A­Ìªº¸o¹L­t³d¡C¥D¤H±N·|¹³µs¸é¦b©]¶¡¨ÓÁ{¤@¼Ë¤£¥i¹w´ú¦a±N§A­Ì±q¦a²y¤W²M°£¡C¤@¥¹§A­Ì³Q²M°£¡A¥ú©ú±N·|¦A¦¸¨ÓÁ{¨ì¡]°ò·þ¡^³Á§Jªº½÷·×³yª«¤§¤W¡C

Lucifer your very comrade and leader who contaminated that which was created in purity is NO MORE. Do you hear? He cannot help you now. He has returned to places unknown for he chose the penalty of un creation. Think about that. Will you follow him into non existence?

¸ô¦èªk¡A¨º­Ó¦Ã¬V¤F¯Â²b³yª«ªº¡B§A­Ìªº¹Ù¦ñ©M»â¾É¡A¤w¸g¤£´_¦s¦b¤F¡C§A­ÌÅ¥¨ì¤F¶Ü¡H¥L²{¦b¤£¯à¦AÀ°§U§A­Ì¤F¡C¥L¤w¸gªð¦^¨ì¤FµêµL¤§¤¤¡A¦]爲¥L¿ï¾Ü¤F¦Û§Ú´ó·ÀªºÃg»@¡C·Q·Q§a! §A­Ì­n°lÀH¥L¶i¤J¨ìµêµL¶Ü?

Prepare for we are poised and ready to stop the clocks.

·Ç³Æ¦n¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤w·Ç³Æ´N¦ì¡A·Ç³Æ­nÅý®ÉÄÁ°±¤î¡C¡C

Uriel

¯Q¦Cº¸

»ñ°Ä·P¡G

²¦·~ªº®É¨è§Y±N¨ÓÁ{¡A¹ï¦¹¥Rº¡³ß®®»P´d¶Ë¡C

³ß®®©ó¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº­«¥Í»P¥¼¨Óªº­««Ø¡A»\¨È²×±NÂ\²æ¶Â·tªºÑèÕÀ§ô¿£¡A¦A¦¸¦¨爲¨ºµL­­¡B¨º¯Â²bªº¥»ªì¡B¨º¥ÃùÚ¤§¤õ¡A爲¤H­Ìªº¦¨ªø­««Ø¯Â²b°·±dªº®a¶é¡C

¦ý»P¦¹¦P®É¡A´d¶Ë©ó°g¥¢¦bª«½èÂOªLªº®a¤H¡A¥L­Ì±N·|Ä~Äò¾Ç²ß½Òµ{¡Aűo¦Û¤vªº²¦·~¨å§¡C¬Æ¦Ü¹ï©ó¶Â·t§Ì¥S­Ì¡A¤Ñ¬É·O´d¦aµ¹¤©¦h¦¸ªº®¬§ï¾÷·|¡A¹ï©ó¥L­Ìªº°õ°g¤£®©¡Aµ¹¤©ªº¤´¬O´d¶Ë»P­ì½Ì¡A³o¬O«ç¼Ëªº®¦¨å¡A¦]爲¤W«Òªº¤è¦¡¤£¬OÃg»@¦Ó¬O¼e®¤´M¨D¼e®¤¤§¤H¡C¦ý¤Ñ§U¦Û§UªÌ¡A§A­Ì¦Û¤v°µ¥Xªº¿ï¾Ü¡A´N¥²¶·±µ¨ü¨äµ²ªG¡C

¹ï©óµLªk¹w´úªº¥¼¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°µªº¤£¬OÕtµÛÁéªí­Ë­p®É¡A¦ÒÅç¤Ñ¬Éªº¹w´ú¬O§_ÆFÅç¡C·½ÀY¡B¸t¤l¡B¤Ñ¨Ï¬É¡A©Ò§@ªº¤@¤Á¡A¤@¬O¦t©z´`Àôªº¥²µM¡A¯«¸t­p¹ºªº¤@³¡¤À¡AµL½×¬O½Öªº¤O¶q³£µLªkªýê¼vÅT¨äµo®i§¹¦¨¡F¤G¬O爲¤F³Ì°ªªºµ½¡A¤£Â_¦aµ¹¤©¶Â·t¥S§Ì¾÷·|¡Aµ¥«Ý§ó¦hªº¦a²y¤HÃþı¿ô¡Aµ¥«Ý»\¨È¤À®Yªº³Ì¨Î®É¨è¡A´ú¸Õ©Ò¦³ªº¥i¯à©Ê¡A±N·l¥¢­°¨ì³Ì§C¡C½Ð¤£­n¥Î¤HÃþ½u©Êªº«äºû¥h´¢«×¤Ñ¬Éªº¶i«×¡A¤@¤Á³£·|¦b³Ìºë·Çªº®É¨èµo¥Í¡C

¨º麽¡A§Ú­Ì²{¦b¯à°µ¨Ç¤°麽©O¡HÁÙ¬OÆ[·Ó¤º¤ß¡A²M²z·~¤O©M­t­±ªº±¡ºü»P¤£­@·Ð¡C¤HÃþ©¹©¹¹ï©ó¥¼ª¾·|産¥Í®£Äߤ§¤ß©M¤£½T©w¤§·P¡A¨º麽½Ð«ä¼{¨ä­ì¦]¡A®£Äß·½¦Û©ó¤ÀÂ÷·P¡A¦]爲¤º¤ß²`³BÁÙ¤£¬O100%ªº«H¥ô»P¦X¤@¡A¦pªG¤ß¤¤¥Rº¡¥ú¡A¥Rº¡«H¥ô»P©¾¸Û¡A´N¤£·|¦³®£Äß¡A¤Ï¦Ó¬O¥­ÀR»P³ß®®¡A¦]爲³o¬O§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vűoªº²¦·~¨å§¡A³yª«¥D¸t¤l»P¤Ñ¨Ï­Ì·|»P§Ú­Ì¤@¦PÅw¼y¡I

¦X¤@¯¬ºÖ¡A§Úªº¦t©z®a¤H­Ì¡C

SOURCE:
http://abundanthope.net/pages/ha ... s-of-tomorrow.shtml

»ñ°Ä¯Iºn½Ķ¡A stohz®Õ¹ï

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 12¤ë30¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - December 30, 2011
SaLuSa - 12¤ë30¤é«H®§

At a time when you are finding that you have the ability to bring unconditional love into your life, and we send that energy to all souls of the Earth. We have a commitment to give you every help to achieve a state of being that is going to prepare you for Ascension. Your part is to be aware and receptive to such energies, and to put them into use in your everyday life. It requires a new mindset as most lives are presently controlled by the ego, that works in your self-interest. It is the final challenge that is the hardest to overcome but you can do it, and will feel elated that you are in total control.

¨C¤@¦¸§Aµo²{¦Û¤v¦³¯à¤Oµ¹¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡¤¤±a¨ÓµL±ø¥ó¤§·Rªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¦P®É´N¦bµ¹¦a²y©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î­Ìµo°eµÛ¨ºªÑ¯à¶q¡C§Ú­Ì«ñ¦u©Ó¿Õ¡Aµ¹¤©§A­Ì¨C¤@­ÓÀ°§U¡AÅý§A©è¹F¤@ºØ·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤Éªºª¬ºA¡C¦Ó§A­Ì­n°µªº´N¬Oµ½©ó¤F¸Ñ¨Ã¥B±µ¨ü³o¼Ëªº¯à¶q¡A¨Ã¥B¦b§A¨C¤Ñªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¥h¨Ï¥Î¥¦­Ì¡C³o»Ý­n¤@ºØ·sªº¥Í¬¡ºA«×¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æªº¥Í¬¡¬O¥Ñ¤p§Ú·NÃÑ´x±±ªº¡A¥¦¥H¦Û§Ú§Q¯q爲«e´£¡C³o·|¬O³Ì«áªº¬D¾Ô¡A¤]¬O³ÌÃøªº¡A¦ý¬O§A¥i¥H§JªA¥¦¡A¨Ã¥B¥i¥HªYµMªºµo²{¦Û¤v¥i¥H§¹¥þªº±±¨î¦n¥¦¡C

The dark Ones are gradually becoming resigned to their defeat, and lose more power as each day passes. They see the worldwide movements for peace as more and more people realize the value of coming together, and that by sheer numbers they are achieving their aims. The dark Ones have always feared the day people would wake up to their true selves, and the power that they hold. Fear is no longer the powerful weapon that it was, and the Light is carrying people through periods of uncertainty and giving them the strength to overcome it. Events that are about to occur and are essential to your progress, are moving into a stage of readiness for the next step to take place. It means that the year 2012 will not take long to get under way and will almost be a procession of changes, one after another.

¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦b³v¨Bªº»{©R¦Û¤vªº¥¢±Ñ¡A¥L­ÌÀHµÛ¨C¤Ñªº¹L¥h³£¦b³à¥¢§ó¦hªº¤O¶q¡C¥L­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F¥þ²y½d³ò©IÆ~©M¥­ªº¦æ°Ê¡A§ó¦hªº¤H¥¿¤F¸Ñ¨ì¡i¹Îµ²¤@­P¡jªº·N¸q¡A¨Ã¥B¥L­Ì¦³µÛµ´¹ïªº¼Æ¶q¥h¹ê²{¥L­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤@ª½¦b®`©È¤H¥Á·|¿ô¨Ó¡A»{ÃѨì¯u¹êªº¦Û¤v¡A¥H¤Î¥L­Ì©Ò«ù¦³ªº¥¨¤j¤O¶q¡C®£Äߤ£¦A¬O¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë±j¦³¤OªºªZ¾¹¡A¡i¸t¥ú¡j¥¿±aµÛ¤H­Ì³q¹L¤£½T©wªº®É´Á¡A¨Ã¥Bµ¹¤©¤F¥L­Ì±j²±ªº¤O¶q¥h§JªA¤@¤Á»Ùê¡C³\¦hªº¨Æ¥ó´N­nµo¥Í¡A¹ï§A­Ì¶i®i¹Lµ{¨Ó»¡³£¬O¥²¤£¥i¤Öªº¡A¥¿¦b¨³³tªº¨«¤J§Y±Nµo¥Íªº¤U¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ2012¦~±N¤£·|ªá¶O¤Óªø®É¶¡¥h¦æ°Ê¡A±N·|¬O¤@¨t¦Cªºµo®i¡A¤@­Ó±µµÛ¤@­Ó¡C

It is you who are instrumental in bringing the changes into your lives and as we see it, you will not in the least way be disappointed. You have waited long for the return journey to the higher dimensions to commence, and hardly noticed that it has already started. However, in this coming year the changes will speed up quite dramatically and particularly where your consciousness levels are concerned. It will bring an acceptance of each other that sees beyond race or cultural differences, and that will also help bring you together. Humans are in essence benign Beings and are naturally peaceful by nature.

´N¬O§A­Ì¡A¦bÀ°§UµÛ§âÂàÅܱa¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¥¿ºÊ·þµÛ¥¦¡A§A­Ì¤]¤£·|¦³µ·²@ªº¥¢±æ¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gµ¥«Ý¤F«Ü¤[«Ü¤[¡A爲¤FÅý¦^Âk§ó°ªºû«×ªº®Èµ{¶}©l¡A¦P®É¤]«ÜÃøª`·N¨ì¨ä¹ê¥¦¦­´N¤w¸g¶}©l¤F¡C¦ý¬O¡A¦b§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº³o¤@¦~¡AÂàÅܱN·|À¸¼@¤Æªº¥[³t¡A¯S§O¬O¦³Ãö§A­Ì·NÃѤô¥­ªº¤è­±¡C³o±N±a¨Ó©¼¦¹¤§¶¡ªº±µ¯Ç¡A³o±N·|¬O¶W¶VºØ±Ú»P½§¦â®t²§ªº¡A¨Ã¥B¤]±NÀ°§U§A­Ì¨«¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡C¤HÃþªº¥»½è¬O¤ß¦aµ½¨}ªº¡A¥»©Ê¤]¬O¦ÛµM©M¥­ªº¡C

We of the Galactic Federation are very active now as we become more directly involved in matters taking place on Earth. It is ensuring that our allies proceed at a pace that is necessary to bring the first major changes into being. We otherwise keep up our cleansing activities of the atmosphere, and keep a strict control on any action intended to start another war. By banishing nuclear wars we have commenced a period of peaceful existence, that shall eventually bring about the removal and destruction of all weapons of war. There is no place for such things in the higher dimensions, and neither thoughts of any kind of aggression.

§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹²{¦b¥¿¿n·¥ªº¦æ°ÊµÛ¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¶V¨Ó¶Vª½±µªº¥]¬A¨ì¦a²y¤Wµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿½T«OµÛ§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¤@¨B¤@¨Bªº¸¨¹ê¡A§â­º¦¸¥D­nªºÂàÅܱa¤JÅã²{¡C¦¹¥~¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¦b¤£Â_ªº²M²z¤j®ð¤¤ªº¦Ã¬V¡AÄY®æªº±±¨î¥ô¦ó¥ø¹Ï·Q­n¶}©l¥t¤@³õ¾Ôª§ªº³±¿Ñ¡C³q¹L¼o°£®Ö¤l¾Ôª§¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¶}©l¤F¤@¬q©M¥­®É´Á¡A¨Ã¥B±N³Ì²×²M°£¾Ôª§ªº©Ò¦³ªZ¾¹©M·´·À¡C¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¨S¦³³oÃþ¨Æ±¡µo¥Íªº¾l¦a¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¥ô¦ó«I¥Çªº·Qªk³£¤£¥i¯à¥X²{¡C

The demand for peace is uppermost in so many peoples minds, and that powerful energy is instrumental in bringing it into being. As we see your Earth it becomes apparent that the Light Grids are exceptionally strong now and lifting Earth up into the higher vibrations, as like attracts like. The process of Ascension marches onwards and the dark Ones can no longer hold it back. Their day has finished and little remains but to round them up, and keep them where their power and influence has no way of interfering with you. Their dream of world domination, has now been replaced by one of world peace as a result of the vision projected by you.

©M¥­ªº©IÁn¤w¸g²`²`®Ú´Ó¦b¤F¤j¦h¼Æ¤Hªº·NÃѤ¤¡A³oªÑ±j¤jªº¤O¶q¥¿À°§UµÛ§â¥¦±a¤J²{¹ê¡C¦Ó§Ú­Ì¥¿¬ÝµÛ§A­Ìªº¬P²yÅܱo§ó¥[¥Rº¡¡i¥úªºÀW¬]¡j¡A²{¦b¬O¥X¥G·N®Æªº±j¤j¡A´£¤Éªº¦a²y¶i¤J¨ì§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡A´N¹³¦P©Ê¬Û§l¤@¯ë¡C´­¤Éªº¹Lµ{¦b¤£Â_µo®iµÛ¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤£¦A¥i¯àªý¤î¡C¥L­Ìªº®É¥N¤w¸gµ²§ô¡A¶È¦³ªº¤O¶q¤]¦b¤£Â_³Q³ò®·¤¤¡A³o¨Ï±o¥L­Ì¤£¦A¦³¤O¶q©M¼vÅT¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡¤zÂZ§A­Ì¡C¥L­Ì¹ï©ó¥@¬É±±¨îªº¥ø¹Ï¥¢±Ñ¤F¡A²{¦b¤w¸g³Q¥þ²y²Î¤@ªº©M¥­©IÁn©Ò¨ú¥N¡A¥Ñ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H«Ø¥ßªºÆ[©À¤@°_¡C

There will be periods of difficulty and inconvenience to you as the web of control put in place by the dark Ones is dismantled. It will be particularly relevant to the financial and monetary changes, but be assured we have our allies fully briefed and ready to act at short notice. The governmental changes will not cause many problems, as there will be continuity and control whilst they are taking place. Disclosure as an announcement will naturally result in great discussion, and bring about many revelations to reveal what has been hidden from you for at least the last century. These will in turn result in far reaching changes by introducing benefits and new technologies that you should have already been using. Once we can work openly with you, we shall give you the advantage of our advanced monitoring of your Earth where physical changes are concerned.

¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡±N·|¦³¤@¬q¤£«K»P§xÃøªº®É´Á¡A³o¬O¥Ñ©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹ï©ó¤¬Ápºôªº±±¨î¥¿¦b©î°£¡C³o±N¯S§OªºÁp¨t¨ìª÷¿Ä©M³f¹ôªº§ïÅÜ¡A¦ý¬O½Ð½T«H§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¥R¤ÀªºÅ¥©R¡A¦¬¨ì³qª¾´N°¨¤W¦æ°Ê¡C¬F©²ªº§ïÅܱN¤£·|¾É­P½Ñ¦hªº°ÝÃD¡A¦]爲³o·|¦b¨Æ±¡µo¥Íªº®É­ÔÀH¤§±a¨Ó³s³e©Ê»P´x±±©Ê¡C¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡j§@爲¤@­ÓÁn©ú±N¦ÛµM¦ÓµM±a¨Ó¥¨¤jªº°Q½×¡A´¦¥Ü¦Ü¤Ö¬O¤W­Ó¥@¬ö¨Ó³\¦h¤@ª½¹ï§A­ÌÁô¿fªº¨Æ¥ó¡C³o¨Ç±N½ü¬y±a¨Ó¥¨¤jªºÅܤơA³q¹L¤¶²Ð·sªººÖ§Q©M·sªº¬ì§Þ¡A¤£¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¸Ü¡A³o¨Ç§A­Ì³£À³¸Ó¤w¸g¦b¨Ï¥Î¤¤¤F¡C¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¤½¶}ªº»P§A­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡A§Ú­Ì±Nµ¹¤©§A­Ì¥ý¶iªººÊ±±³]³Æ¡AÅý§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¨ì¦a²y¥À¿Ë¬ÛÃöªºª«²zÅܤơC

Bear in mind that the main changes will not take place until after Ascension, when those of the higher consciousness will take their places as the new Galactic Beings. You will eventually become as we are and enjoy the same opportunities, and experience complete happiness. Whatever experiences you have to go through until you ascend, keep focusing on the future and it will not seem as difficult. Those of you who are well informed will be the vanguard of Lightworkers who will help others to understand what is taking place. Once the media is able to be speaking free from censorship and other controls, you may be sure that it will be your principle source of information.

½Ð°O¦í¡A¥D­nªºÂàÅܱNª½¨ì´­¤É¤§«á¤~·|µo¥Í¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô§ó°ªªº·NÃѼh¦¸±Nµo¥Í¡AÅé²{¥X·sªº»Èªe¦s¦³ªº¥»½è¡C§A­Ì³Ì²×±NÅܱo©M§Ú­Ì¤@¼Ë¡A¨É¨ü¬Û¦Pªº¾÷·|¡AÅéÅç»P§¹¥þªº©¯ºÖ¡C¤£½×§A©è¹F´­¤É­n¸g¾ú¦óºØÅéÅç¡A½Ð«O«ù¹ï©ó¥¼¨Óªº¬ü¦nÄ@±æ¡A¥¦´N¤£·|Åܱo§xÃø¡C¦Ó§A­Ì¤¤³o¨Ç¤w¸g³Q«Ü¦n§iª¾ªº¤H±N¦¨爲¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌªº¥ý¾W¤O¶q¡AÀ°§U¨ä¥L¤H¥h²z¸Ñ¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C¤@¥¹´CÅé¯à°÷±q¼f¬d¨î«×©M¨ä¥Lªº±±¨î¤¤¦Û¥Ñ²æÂ÷¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H½T«H¥¦±N¦¨爲¤@­Ó¥i¾a«H®§´ë¹D¡C

So everything is set for really fast moving experiences and changes, that will bring you to a point you should have already reached. Thus you will reach the new levels in stages, and be well prepared for the next big step forward that is Ascension. It will be something of a whirlwind ride once it gets started, but exciting if you look at it from an informed point of view. Many souls who are only just awakening will be utterly confused and understandably fearful. That is to be expected when you are suddenly taken out of your normal surroundings into the unknown. However, people will soon understand that we of the Galactic Federation are assigned to the task of seeing you safely through the changes. Naturally some souls will have elected to leave the Earth prior to Ascension, but are not denied the opportunity to ascend and can do so directly from the Astral Realms.

¦]¦¹¡A¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¦]爲¤£Â_¶i®iªºÅéÅç©MÂàÅܳQ³]©w¤¤¡A³o±N§â§A­Ì±a¨ìª`©wªº¨º­Ó®É¨è¡C§A­Ì¤]±N¦]¦¹©è¹F·sªº¶¥¬q¡A爲´­¤Éªº¤U¤@¨B°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C¤@¥¹¥¦¶}©lªº¸Ü±N·|¬O±Û­·¯ëªº§Ö³t¡A¦Ó¥B¦pªG§A±q³Q§Ú­Ì§iª¾ªº¨ººØÆ[ÂI¥h¬Ý«Ýªº¸Ü±N¬O¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº¡C³\¦h¤~­è­èı¿ôªºÆF»î±N·|¹ý©³ªº²V¶Ã¨Ã¥B¥i²z¸Ñªº±a¦³®£Äß¡C³o¬O¥i¥H¹w­p¨ìªºµ²ªG¡A±q¤wª¾ªº¼ô±x¨Æª«¤¤¨B¤J¥þµMªº¥¼ª¾¤¤¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤H­Ì±N«Ü§ÖÀ´±o¡A§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹³Q¤À°t¤F³o­Ó¥ô°È¡A¬ÝµÛ§A­Ì¦w¥þªº³q¹L³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡C¦ÛµM¡A¤@¨ÇÆF»î±N¦b´­¤É¤§«e´NÂ÷¶}¦a²y¡A¦ý¬O¨Ã¤£¬O»¡´N³Q­é¹Ü¤F´­¤Éªº¾÷·|¡A¥L­Ì¦b¬P¥ú¼h­±¨ÌÂÂ¥i¥H§¹¦¨´­¤É¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and although we do not work to your linear time, we nevertheless understand the way you rely on this method of calculation. We sense a sigh of relief amongst you as you are about to step into the year 2012, with every expectation of the promises materializing that were made to you. If there was ever a certainty that events would proceed as expected, then you are right as far as the year 2012 is concerned. We are pleased for you all as we want you to be lifted in spirit and go forward full of hope and joy. May your dreams come true and your path be full of Love and Light.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡AÁöµM§Ú­Ì¤£¦s¦b©ó§A­Ìªº½u©Ê®É¶¡¤¤¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¨ÌÂÂÀ´±o§A­Ì­pºâ®É¶¡ªº¤è¦¡¡C§Ú­Ì·Pı¨ì§A­ÌÃP¤F¤@¤f®ð¡A¦]爲§Y±N¶i¤J¨ì2012¦~¡A¨Ã¥B±aµÛ¨C­Ó§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì©Ó¿Õªº´Á«Ýªº¤£Â_Åã²{¡C¦pªG­nªÖ©w¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A¨º´N¬O³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i±N¦p´Á«Ýªº¨º¼Ëµo®i¡AÀH«á§A­Ì´N·|¥Ñ©ó2012¦~ªº¤£Â_²`¤J¤]³QÃÒ©ú¦Û¤v¬O¥¿½Tªº¡C§Ú­Ì爲§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H°ª¿³¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¦bÆF©Êªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¤£Â_´£¤É¡A¨«¤J§¹¥þªº§Æ±æ»P³ß®®¤¤¡CÄ@§A­Ìªº¹Ú·Q¦¨¯u¡A§A­Ìªº¹D¸ô¥Rº¡µÛ·R»P¥úªº¦ñÀH¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i°ò·þ³Á§J¡j §Ú½T©w¡G´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A¨ì¦¹爲¤î.
CMATON : I CONFIRM : THIS IS IT.
By CM thru Johan
Dec 31, 2011 - 2:34:49 PM

°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡G§Ú½T©w¡G´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A¨ì¦¹爲¤î.
°ò·þ³Á§J³q¹L¬ù¿«¶Ç»¼
Dec 31, 2011 - 2:34:49 PM

This is Christ Michael of Nebadon, Your Sovereign

³o¬O¤º¤Ú¹yªº°ò·þ³Á§J¡A§A­Ìªº¥DÅvªÌ

( received Friday, December 30th, 16:27 )

¡]±µ¨ü©ó©P¤­¡A2011¦~12¤ë30¤é¡^

It is my Greatest Pleasure to announce through several scribes that my final decision for this time of Correction, especially on Urantia, will go into effect.

³o¬O§Ú³Ì¤jªº³ß®®¨Ó³q¹L´X­Ó®Ñ¼g­û¨Ó«Å¥¬¡A§Ú¹ï©ó®É¶¡ªº®Õ·Ç¡A¯S§O¬O¦b¥É­\·H¡]¦a²y¡^¤Wªº®Õ·Çªº³Ì²×¨M©w±N·|¥Í®Ä¡C

By the time, according to your earthly calender, that a new page will have to be turned, a New Dawn and a whole New Chapter and a New Cycle will have commenced.

¨ì¨º®É¡A®Ú¾Ú§A­Ì¦a²y¤Wªº¤é¾ä¡A·sªº¤@­¶±N·|³Q®i¶}¡A·sªº¾¤©ú¡A¥H¤Î¾ã­Ó·sªº³¹¸`©M¹ñ·sªº´`Àô±N·|¶}©l¡C

Still, it is not within my desire to announce the exact hour, as all will and must be found ready or not.

¤£¹L¡A§Ú¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ«Å¥¬¨ãÅ骺®É¶¡¡A¦]爲¤@¤Á³£±N¦Ó¥B¥²¶·³Q½T©w­ã³Æ´Nºü¡C

It is my Greatest Pleasure however to inform you in advance : THE STASIS IS HERE.

µM¦Ó¡A³o¬O§Ú³Ì¤jªº³ß®®´£«e§iª¾§A¡G¡i°±º¢´Á´N­n¨ÓÁ{¡j¡C

No more delay, no more impatience, no more suffering, as We have heard your cries and felt your pain. This most enthusiastic and eager scribe already stated days ago : '' This is it. '', well, let Me, as Your Sovereign and God Aton CONFIRM THIS : '' THIS IS IT INDEED. ''

¤£¦A¦³©ì©µ¡A¤£¦A¦³µJļ¡A¤£¦A¦³µh­W¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÅ¥¨ì§A­Ìªº­úÁn¡A·P¨ü¨ì§A­Ìªºµh­W¡C³o­Ó³Ì¨ã¼ö±¡©M´÷±æªº®Ñ¼g­û¤w¸g¦b´X¤Ñ¤§«eªí¥Ü¡A¡§´N¬O³o¼Ë¡¨¡C ¦nªº¡AÅý§Ú¡A§@爲§A­Ìªº¥DÅvªÌ¡A¤Î¦ã¹y¯«¡A¡i½T©w³oÂI¡Gªº½T´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A¨ì¦¹爲¤î¡j¡C

In hours time, that is as close I can go, will our Federation of Light Fleet commence its procedures to induce STASIS globally. All will be found in the exact ' hearts and souls - condition ' of that moment, SO BE IT.

¦b¥¼¨Óªº¼Æ¤p®ÉùØ¡A³o¬O§Ú¥i¥H°µ¨ìªº³Ìªñªº®É¨è¡A§ÚªºÁp¨¹¥ú¤§Ä¥¶¤±N·|¶}©l啓°Ê¤Þ¾É¥þ²y¶i¤J°±º¢´Áªºµ{§Ç¡C©Ò¦³¤H±N·|³Qµo²{ ¡§¤ßÆF»PÆF»î¡X³Ì¨Îª¬ªp¡¨ªº¨º­Ó®É¨è¡A¡i´N³o¼Ë§a¡j¡C

I welcome you Home anytime now, and please expect and anticipate the sweetest of rejoicing you have EVER known. Salu. I AM Christ Michael of Nebadon.

±q²{¦b¶}©l§ÚÀH®ÉÀH¨è¦aÅwªï§A­Ì¦^®a¡A½Ð´Á«Ý»P´Á±æ§A­Ì©Ò¯àª¾¾åªº¨º³Ì²¢»eªºÅw¼y®É¤À¡C¯¬ºÖ¡C§Ú¬O¤º¤Ú¹yªº°ò·þ³Á§J¡C

Love and Light,

·R»P¥ú

Johan

¬ù¿«

ps. And my heart is anxiously racing and pounding as I finish this message.

ª`¡G·í§Ú§¹¦¨³o­Ó°T®§®É¡A§Úªº¤ß«æ¼@¦a¸õ°Ê¡C

»ñ°Äª`¡G

´N¬O³o¼Ë¡C¦ã¹yªº«ö¶s¤w¸g«ö¤U¡A¦æ°Ê¤w¸g¶}©l¹ê¬I¡A¦ýÅã¤Æªº¹Lµ{Áٻݭn¤@¬q®É¶¡¡C©Ò¥H¡A§Ú¿ï¾ÜÀR¤ßµ¥«Ý¡AÃhµÛ«H¿à»P¨M¤ß¡Aµ¥«Ý¨º¤@®É¨èªº¹üÅã

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë2¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 2, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë2¤é«H®§

We hear you saying "at last" as you commence this year that is divinely bringing the cycle of duality to a completion. There are a whole mix of expectations as people look for signs that it will fulfill their own particular vision. The dark had planned to cause events that would have confirmed the Apocalypse, by fulfilling the ages old prophesies. However, with the loss of their power bases it is no longer possible, and the path to Ascension is to pass without great tragedies or destruction on a world wide scale. With the acceptance of our plan for your release from the controls of the dark Ones, as time passes your levels of consciousness will grow and come more into harmony. Much will clearly have to change, and the period to the end of the year will be clearly outlined by us. We want everyone to become aware of what is happening and the reason for it, and it will not be too long before we have to start giving out information.

§Ú­ÌÅ¥¨ì¤F§A­Ì»¡¡G¡§²×©ó¨ì¤F¡¨¡A¦]爲³o¤@¦~ªº¨ì¨Ó¤]±a¨Ó¤F¤G¤¸©Ê©P´Áªº¯«¸t§¹µ²¡C³oùØ¥Rº¡µÛ¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº´Á«Ý¡A¦]爲¤H­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¥H¦Û¤vªº¯S®íÆ[ÂI¹ê²{¦Û¤vªº¹Ú·Q¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O«h¤@ª½¦b¥ø¹Ï«ö·Ó®ɥN¹w¨¥ªº¨º¼Ë¨î³y¨ÆºÝ¡A¥H§¹¦¨ÂÂ¥½¤éªº¨aÃø¹w¨¥¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥L­Ì¤O¶qªº¦b¤£Â_®ø¥¢¨Ï±o³o¤£¦A¥i¯à¡A²{¦b¡A´­¤É±N¤£¦A»Ý­n¸g¾ú¤@­Ó¥@¬É½d³òªº¥¨¤j´d¼@©ÎªÌ·´·À¨Ó§¹¦¨¡C¦ñÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º--§â§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±±¨î¤¤¸Ñ±Ï¥X¨Ó¡AÀHµÛ®É¶¡ªº±À²¾§A­Ì·NÃѪº¼h¦¸±N§ó¦hªº¦¨ªø¨Ã¶i¤J¨ì©M¿Ó¤¤¡C³\¦h¨Æ±¡³£«D±`²M·¡ªº§Y±N§ïÅÜ¡A¤µ¦~µo®iªº½ü¹ø±N³Q§Ú­Ì³]©w²M·¡¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¨C­Ó¤H³£¯à°÷©ú¥Õ¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡A¥H¤Î¥¦ªº­ì¦]¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¶}©l¤½¥¬«H®§¤§«e±N¤£·|¤Ó¤[¡C

We know that it is equally important that all souls are informed of their future options, and great care will be taken to assure those who desire to remain in this present dimension, that they will receive as much care as anyone else. Even those who are of the last cabal, will ultimately receive every opportunity to follow a new path to their eventual salvation. God Is All Love, and makes no distinction between one soul to another when it comes to the sharing of All That Is. Throughout the Cycle of Duality you have fully exercised your God given freewill, and your choice is honored at all times with the provision that you learn from the consequences. Your experiences are most vital to your spiritual evolution, and there is no place like the Earth that offers you a better chance to progress. It is a hard and at times an unrewarding experience, that nevertheless speeds up your progress and makes you suited to pass it on to others on a similar path. Bear in mind that all experience is of value, and your intent is to follow a certain path of service to others.

§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¦P¼Ë­«­nªº¨Æ±¡´N¬O¡A©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³Q«Ü¦nªº§iª¾¥L­Ì¥¼¨Óªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¨Ì§Ʊ氱¯d¦b·í«eºû«×ªº¤H¨Ó»¡±N·|±o¨ì¥¨¤jªºÃöÃh¡A¥L­Ì¤]±N±µ¦¬¨ì©M¨ä¥L¤H¤@¼ËªºÃö·R¡C¬Æ¦Ü¹ï¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº³Ì«á´Ý¾l¤À¤l¤]¬O¦p¦¹¡A±N³Ì²×±o¨ì¨C­Ó¾÷·|¥h¸òÀH¤@±ø·sªº¹D¸ô¡A¥H¶i¤Æ¥L­ÌªºÆF©Ê¼h¦¸¡C³yª«¥D¬O¥þµMªº·R¡A¦bÆF»î¤§¶¡¤£·|¦³¥ô¦óªº®t§O¤ß¡A¦Ó¬O¤À¨ÉÍ¢¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº¥»½è¡CÁaÄý¤G¤¸©ÊªºÅéÅç¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g§¹¥þªºÅéÅç¤F³yª«¥D½ç¤©§Aªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡A§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¤@ª½³Q¤©¥H´L­«¡A¦b¥ô¦ó®É¨è³£¬O¦p¦¹¡A¦ý¬O³W©w´N¬O§A¥²¶·¾Ç·|¦Û¤v¦æ爲©Ò¾É­Pªºµ²ªG¡C§A­ÌªºÅéÅç¹ï§A¦Û¤vªºÆF»î¶i¤Æ¬O¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡A¦A¨S¦³¨ä¥L¦a¤è¥i¥H¹³¦a²y³o¼Ë´£¨Ñµ¹§A³o¼Ëªº¾÷·|¥h¦¨ªø¡C¥¦½T¹ê¬O§xÃøªº¡A¦³®É­ÔÅã±o¬O²@µL³ø¹SªºÅéÅç¡AºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A¥¦¨ÌÂÂ¥[³tµÛ§A­Ìµo®iªº³t«×¡A¥H¾A¦X©ó§Aªº¤è¦¡¡A¥H¬Û¦üªº¤è¦¡§¹¦¨¥¦¨Ã¶i¤J¨ä¥LªºÅéÅ礤¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A©Ò¦³ªºÅéÅç³£¬O¦³»ù­Èªº¡A ¦Ó§A­Ìªº·N¹Ï±NÂàÅܦ¨¥hªA°È©ó¥L¤H¡C

The fact that very few of you are able to recall your past lives, means that you proceed based on a great deal of trust. You have always been promised that at the end of duality, you would be helped to return to the higher realms from whence you came. However, some souls have not progressed as quickly as others, and do not feel ready to take a quantum leap forward as will many others. That presents no problem, and by their choice will move to a similar dimension where they can continue their experiences. No soul is abandoned or as some believe damned by God. All travel their paths with the guidance of many higher souls, who are always ready to help and give advice. It does however help immensely if souls acknowledge their presence and "talk" with them. "Ask and you shall receive is based on truth", but do not expect to get exactly what you decide you want, as sometimes your Guides would rather give what is in your best interest. The timing is also important, and you need to be in a suitable period when it will work for you. Have faith in the outcome by accepting that you do not necessarily know what is best for you.

¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§A­Ì¤¤«Ü¤Ö¤H¯à°÷¦^¾Ð°_¹L¥hªº¤H¥@¸g¾ú¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ§A­Ìªº¶i®i¬O«Ø¥ß¦b¥¨¤jªº«H¥ô°ò¦¤Wªº¡C§A­ÌÁ`¬O³Q©Ó¿ÕµÛ¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬Éªºµ²§ô¡A§A·|±o¨ìÀ°§U¡A¦^Âk¨ì§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡A¨º¤~¬O§A¯u¹êªº®a¶é¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤@¨ÇÆF»î¤£¹³¨ä¥L¤H¨º¼Ë¶i®i¶¶§Q¡AÁÙ¨S¦³Ä±±o¦Û¤v·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¥h¨ú±o¤@­Ó¶q¤l¸õÅDªº¤è¦¡¶i¤Æ¦Û¤v¡A´N¹³³\¦h¨ä¥L¤H¨º¼Ë¡C³o³£¨S¦³°ÝÃD¡A³q¹L¥L­Ì¦Û¥Ñªº·N§Ó¿ï¾Ü¡A¦b¤@­Ó¬Û¦üªººû«×¥L­Ì±NÄ~Äò¦Û¤vªºÅéÅç¡C¨S¦³­þ­ÓÆF»î·|³Q¿ò±ó©ÎªÌ³Q³yª«¥D¶A©G¡C¥L­Ì©Ò¦³ªº®Èµ{³£¦ñÀHµÛ³\¦h§ó°ª¼h¦¸ÆF»îªº«ü¤Þ¡A³o¨ÇÆF»î¤@ª½·Ç³ÆµÛ¥hÀ°§U¨Ã¥B´£¨Ñ«Øij¡C¦pªG³o¨ÇÆF»î±µ¨ü¥L­Ìªº¦s¦b¨Ã¥BÄ@·N»P¥L­Ì¡§¥æ½Í¡¨´N·|±o¨ì«Ü¤jªº»t¯q¡C¡y¸ß°Ý¨Ã¥B¦b¯u¬Ûªº°ò¦¤W±µ¦¬¥¦¡z¡A¦Ó¤£¬Oª¼¥Øªº´Á«Ý±o¨ì§A©Ò§Æ±æªºµª®×¡A¦]爲¦³®É­Ô§Aªº«ü¾ÉÆF·|¹çÄ@±Ä¨ú³Ì¯à§Q¯q©ó§Aªº¤è¦¡´£¨Ñ«Øij¡CµM¦Ó®É¾÷¤]¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡A§A»Ý­n³B©ó¤@­Ó¾A·íªº®É´Á¡A¨º麽¥¦´N·|°_§@¥Î¡C­n¹ï§A±µ¨üªºµ²ªG¦³«H¤ß¡A¦]爲§A¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D¤°麽¨Æ±¡¤~¬O¹ï§A³Ì¦nªº¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ìª¾¹D¡C

Now so many of you are awakened to the truth of self and your purpose in life, this year should give you so much satisfaction as you will know the path that you need to tread. In the knowing you will also release any fear that you may still have held within, as you can no longer be distracted by efforts to mislead you. With the inevitable contact with us that is not far away, you will understand that the Galactic Federation is one that is made up of advanced civilizations that have already ascended. We are at present far more advanced than you will be by the end of the year, but you will have made immense progress. We will lift you up stage by stage very quickly, whilst you who have turned to the Light will be given every help to reach new levels of consciousness. This will all be quite normal and necessary to bring you up to one that aligns it with your true potential as Galactic Beings.

²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¤¤³o麽¦hªº¤H¤w¸gı¿ô©ó¦Û¨­ªº¯u²z¡A¥H¤Î¤H¥Íªº¥Øªº¡A¤µ¦~±Nµ¹§A­Ì±a¨Ó³o麽¦hªºº¡¨¬·P¡A³o¬O¦]爲§A­Ì±NÀ´±o§A»Ý­n¥h¦æ¨«ªº¹D¸ôªº·N¸q¡C¦bıª¾¤¤¡A§A­Ì¤]·|ÄÀ©ñ©Ò¦³¨Ì¨S¦³©ñ¤Uªº®£Äß¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤£¦A·|³Q¨º¨Ç»~¾Éªº«H®§©Ò¥ª¥k¡CÀHµÛ»P§Ú­Ì¤£¥iÁקKªº±µÄ²¡A¥¦¤]¤£»·¤F¡A§A­Ì±Nª¾¹D»ÈªeÁp¨¹¬O¥Ñ³\¦h°ª«×µo¹F¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g´£¤Éªº¤å©ú©Ò²Õ¦¨¡C§Ú­Ì¤ñ°_§A­Ì¦b¤µ¦~¥½±N¹F¦¨ªºª¬ºA­n»·»·°ª¯Åªº¦h¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì½T¹ê¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F¥¨¤jªº¶i®i¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤@¨B¤@¨Bªº§â§A­Ì§Ö³t´£°ª¡A¦P®É¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¤w¸gÂà¦V³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¡A¦]¦¹±N±o¨ì¨C­ÓÀ°§U¥h©è¹F·sªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡C³o¤@ª½³£¬O«D±`¥­±`¥B¥²­nªº¡A§â§A­Ì±a¤J¨ì²Å¦X¦Û¤v¯u¹ê¼ç¯àªºª¬ºA--¡i»Èªe¦s¦³¡j¡C

Life as you have experienced it on Earth was never going to be a permanent condition, but simply a step up to enable you to take the next one to Ascension. Your real home is in the higher dimensions, and you are about to take the first step that will return you to it. This is where we come in, and you are assured of a happy conclusion to this cycle. Certain events resulting from Mother Earth's need to carry out her own cleansing will result in upheaval, but we will be there with you to minimize the affects. Between us all, the final year will not be anywhere near as cataclysmic as some have prophesied. However, as we have intimated previously, still be cautious if you live in areas prone to earthquake activity. If there is any real danger we will give out warnings, but we cannot stop the physical changes that are necessary to help return your Earth to its original pristine condition.

§A­Ì¦b¦a²y¤W¤w¸gÅéÅ窺¥Í¬¡±q¨Ó³£¤£·|¬O¤@ºØ¥Ã¤[ªºÑèÕÀ¡A¶È¶È¥u¬O¤@­Ó³]©w¡A¤¹³\§Aµo®i¦Û¤v¶i¤J´­¤Éªº¤U¤@¨B¡C§A­Ì¯u¹êªº®a¶é¬O¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¡A¦Ó§A­Ì´N­nÁÚ¥X²Ä¤@¨B¦^Âk¨ìª`©wªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì¨ì¨Óªº¥Øªº¡A§A­Ì³Q½T«O¤F¦b³o¦¸©P´Á±o¨ì¤@­Ó©¯ºÖº¡·Nªºµ²ªG¡C¤@¨Ç¨Ó¦Û¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥»¨­ªº¨Æ¥ó»Ý­n¥h§¹¦¨¡A¥H¶i¦æ¦o¦Û¤vªº²M²z¡A³o±N¦b¥¨Åܤ¤§¹¦¨¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì±N¦b³oùس­¦ñµÛ§A­Ì§â¼vÅT´î¨ì³Ì§Cµ{«×¡C§Ú­Ì»ô¤ß¦X¤O¡A³o³Ì«áªº¤@¦~±N¤£·|¥X²{¹³¹w¨¥¤¤»¡ªº¨º¨Ç¤j¬x¤ô»P¤j¨aÃø¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤]¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ì¦b¹L¥h·t¥Ü¹Lªº¨º¼Ë¡A¨Ì»ݭnĵ§i§A­Ì¨º¨Ç¥Í¬¡¦b¦a¾_¬¡ÅD±aªº¤H¡C¦pªG¦³¥ô¦ó¯u¹êªº¦MÀI§Ú­Ì·|µ¹¤©Äµ§i¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­ÌµLªk°±¤î³o¨Çª«²z¤Wªº§ïÅÜ¡A¦]爲³o¥²¶·À°§U§A­Ìªº¦a²y¥À¿Ë¦^Âk¨ì¦oªì©lªº¯Â¾ëª¬ºA¡C

As you have been informed by other sources already, in some areas where activity may be more severe our Dear friends who are also your ancestors of the Inner Earth will give you a safe haven. The Lemurians and the Atlanteans were both civilizations that nearly all of you would have had lifetimes with, and both ended with almost complete destruction. The Lemurians that were forewarned of the impending disaster like the Atlanteans emigrated to survive, but the Lemurians went underground where they built beautiful cities. They will come up again to make themselves known to you, but not until it is safe to do so. You have much to learn about your ancestors, and other life forms that live within the Earth. The knowledge has been kept back from you, as has much else that will soon be made known to you. Proof of these connections lies hidden in the Vatican secret archives, but it will be revealed in good time. Your whole history going back thousands of years is quite different to that which you have been led to believe, and will be correctly laid before you.

´N¦p§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q¨ä¥L«H®§´ë¹D§iª¾ªº¨º¼Ë¡A¦b¤@¨Ç¦a¤è¤]³\·|¥X²{§ó¦hÄY®mªº¦a½è¬¡°Ê¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í¡A¤]´N¬O¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¦a¤ß¤å©úªº»·¥j¯ª¥ý±Nµ¹¤©§A­Ì¤@­Ó¦w¥þªº´äÆW¡C¹p©i§Q¨È©M¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ³o¨â­Ó¤å©ú®t¤£¦h©M§A­Ì¤@¼Ë¸g¾ú¼Æ¥Nªºµo®i¡A³Ì«á³£µ²§ô©ó§¹¥þªº·´·À¡C¹p©i§Q¨È¤å©ú´¿¸g¹w¥ýĵ§i¤F§Y±Nµo¥Íªº¨aÃø¡A¤ñ¦p¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ¤H爲¤FÄ~Äò¦s¬¡¦Ó²¾¥Á¥~¤ÓªÅ¡A¦Ó¹p©i§Q¨È«h¨Ó¨ì¦a¤ß¥@¬É¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¨ºùثإߤF¬üÄRµL¤ñªº«°¥«¡C¥L­Ì±N¦A¦¸¥X²{¨Ã¥BÅý§A­Ìª¾¹D¥L­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A¦ý¬O°£«D§¹¥þ¦w¥þ¤~·|³o麽°µ¡CÃö©ó§A­Ìªº¯ª¥ý©M¦a¤ß¥@¬Éªº¨ä¥L¥Í©R¡A§A­Ì¦³³\¦h­n¾Ç²ßªº¡C³o¨Çª¾ÃѤ@ª½¤£³Q§A­Ì©Òª¾¹D¡A©M³\¦h¨ä¥Lªºª¾ÃѤ@¼Ë³£±N«Ü§Ö³Q§A­Ì©Ò±µÄ²¡C³o¨Ç³s±µªºÃÒ¾Ú¤@ª½ÁôÂæb±ë¸¦©£¯µ±KÀÉ®×ùØ¡A¦ý¬O·|¦b¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡¤©¥H´¦¥Ü¡C§A­Ì¾ã­Ó¾ú¥v±N¦^·¹¨ì´X¤d¦~¥H«e¡A»P§A­Ì³Q±Ð¾Éªº¾ú¥v¬O§¹¥þ¤£¦Pªº¡A³o¨ÇÃÒ¾Ú±Nª½±µªº§e²{¦b§A­Ì­±«e¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and share your excitement at the beginning of year 2012, and all it promises to be. It is the year of completion and many have yet to grasp the full meaning of it. We wish you all the fulfillment of what you wish for yourselves, and may it bring you Love and Light.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦b2012¦~ªºªì©l¤§»Ú»P§A­Ì¤À¨ÉµÛ³ß®®¡AÁÙ¦³¥¦©Ò¦³ªº©Ó¿Õ¡C³o¬O§¹µ²ªº¤@¦~¡A³\¦h¤H¤]¤w¸g§ì¦í¤F¥¦ªº¥þ³¡·N¸q¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¹ê²{¦Û¤vªºÄ@±æ¡AÄ@¥¦±aµ¹§A­Ì·R»P¥úªº¯u¿Í¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ isjacktw ©ó 2012-1-4 10:40 ½s¿è

Á¿¤F¤@¤j°ï~µ²ªG³£¤w¸g¶i¤F2012~
ÁÙ¨S¬Ý¨ì¤°»ò§@¬°???ªÅ½Í¤@°ïªF¦è~

¤£¦p¦Û±µ§¤UFO¥X²{¦b¤j®a²´«e~¤ñ¸û§Ö!
¬Û«H~¤j®a¤@©w°¨¤W«H~

¤S¤£¥X²{~¤j®aÁÙ¬O¤@¼Ë¥u¯à¬°¥Í¬¡Âê¨Æ~¦b¥´«÷!
¤£¦p°¨¤W¥X²{~±Ð¤j®a¦p¦ó~´£¤É!¤ñ¸û§Ö~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjhx7DH2B6o
2012 ı¿ô¥xÆW

¡i°ò·þ³Á§J¡j CM»P°ò³Õ1¤ë1¤éªº¹ï¸Ü
CM and Kibo, Jan. 1
By CM thru Kibo
Jan 4, 2012 - 8:21:07 PM

°ò·þ³Á§J»P°ò³Õ1¤ë1¤éªº¹ï¸Ü ¡]Ãö©ó°±º¢´Áªº©µ¿ð¡^
°ò·þ³Á§J³z¹L°ò³Õ¶Ç»¼
Jan 4, 2012 - 8:21:07 PM

WEll, Kibo's usual INTENSE discussion during tough times with CM. Lots of teaching and things to ponder. NOW BELOVEDS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND ONCE AGAIN, THAT some of the "YOU's" in several places in the piece, REFERS TO THE PLANETARY CIVILIZATION in general, Some took it apparently a little to personally. But some of the "you¡¦s" also refer to those who have followed this work, please DISCERN as to what applies TO YOU. I bolded some remarks and added some bits of commentary para's and italics. It is time to continue to ask what you can do for God, not what God can do for you. There are many folks of our very readers who are just wanting off this world, its a fun and easy way. Only you know which ones you are. -CANDACE

³o½g¤å³¹¬O°ò³Õ¦b§xÃø®É¨è»P°ò·þ³Á§Jªº¿E¯P°Q½×¡C¦³³\¦h±Ð¾É©M¤º®e­n¥h²Ó«ä¡C¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A½Ð­n¦A¤@¦¸²z¸Ñ¡A¦b¸Ó¤å¤¤¥X²{ªº¡§§A­Ì¡¨¦³´X³B¬O¡iªx«ü¾ã­Ó¦a²y¤å©ú¡j¡A¦³¨Ç©úÅã±N¤§­Ó¤H¤Æ¤F¡C¦ý¦³¨Çªº¡§§A­Ì¡¨¤]«ü¨º¨Ç±µ¨ü³o½g¤å³¹ªº¤H¡A½Ð¥J²Ó¤À¿ë¡§§A­Ì¡¨¨s³º«ü¥N¤°麽¡C§Ú±N¤@¨Ç¸Ü»y¥[²Ê¡A¨Ã¥[¤J¤F¤@¨Çµû½×¬q¸¨©M±×Å鳡¤À¡C¬O®É­Ô¥hÄ~Äò¸ß°Ý§A­Ì¯à爲¤W«Ò°µ¨Ç¤°麽¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¤W«Ò¯à爲§A­Ì°µ¨Ç¤°麽¡C¦³³\¦h§Ú­ÌªºÅªªÌ¥u¬O¤@¤ß·QÂ÷¶}³o­Ó¥@¬É¡A³o¬O¤@ºØ¶}¤ß¤S®e©öªº¤è¦¡¡C¥u¦³§A­Ì¦Û¤vª¾¹D§A­Ì¬O­þÃþ¤H¡C¡X§¢­}´µ

K: Me thinks there is a.........situation. Undeniably, things have not gone as we were told or hoped for. Boss, I get everything that you¡¦ve given me for the past few days...but...really...this is a time of ultimate decision. I don¡¦t mind being painted into a corner so much as not knowing how long the paint will take to dry so that we can finally finish the job and walk out of here into the next room...so to speak.

°ò³Õ¡G§Ú»{爲±¡ªp¦³ÅÜ¡C¡C¡CµL¥i§_»{¡A¨Æ±¡¨Ã¨S¦p§Ú­Ì³Q§iª¾©Î§Æ±æªº¤è¦Vµo®i¡CÀY¨à¡A§Ú¹L¥h´X¤é¦¬¨ì¤F§A©Òµ¹¤©§Úªº©Ò¦³«H®§¡C¡C¡C¦ý¡C¡C¡C½T¹ê¡C¡C¡C¦¹®É¬O¤@­Ó³Ì²×¨M©wªº®É¶¡¡C§Ú¤£¤¶·N¡]¦p¦P¤@­Ó©Ð¶¡¤@¼Ë¡^³Q¤j¶qªº¶îº¡ªoº£¡A¥u³Ñ¤@¤p¨¤ÁÙÅSµÛ¡A«oÁÙ¤£ª¾¹Dªoº£¦h¤[¤~·|·F¡A§Ú¥u·Q³Ì²×§¹¦¨³o­Ó¤u§@¡A¨«¥X³o­Ó©Ð¶¡¦Ó¶i¤J¤U¤@­Ó©Ð¶¡¡C¡C¡C¥i¥H³o麽»¡¡C

The question comes down to whether or not these messages are accurate. We¡¦ve taken blows before, but this is it in more ways than one. It makes no sense to keep doing this on this level if it all is just going to continue until whenever irregardless of the messages that are given. I find that I have to concentrate on other things that are pressing to the point of oppression. I AM willing to take my place and grow into it, if You will only show me where it is and what to do.

°ÝÃD¦^¨ì³o¨Ç«H®§¬O§_¬Oºë½Tªº¡C§Ú­Ì¤§«e¤w¸g±µ¨ü¹L³\¦h¥´À»¡A¦ý¬O³o¦¸ªº¥´À»±q«Ü¦h¤è­±¬Ý»·¤£¤î¤@­Ó¡C²{¦b¬Ý°_¨Ó·Ó³o¼Ë¶i®i¤U¥hªº¸Ü¡A¤£ºÞµ¹¤©¦h¤Ö«H®§¡A¨S¦³¥²­n¦A³o¼ËÄ~Äò°µ¤U¥h¤F¡C§Úµo²{§Ú¤£±o¤£±Mª`©ó¨ä¥L²×±N·|¾É­PÀ£§íªº¡]¥@«U¡^¨Æ°È¡C§Ú«ÜÄ@·N±µ¨ü§ÚªºÂ¾³d¨Ã±q¤¤¦¨ªø¡A¦pªG§AÄ@·N«üÂI§ÚªºÂ¾³d¦b­þ¡A»Ý­n°µ¤°麽¡C

CM: You fully understand what has been given to you and yet, feel a need to clarify for the sake of others the reasons behind the apparent delays from Christmas up to this point. We have stated that the operation is ongoing and still going on and there is no way to prove that until it happens. The Earth Allies have made tremendous strides due to the pressure to get it done before We step in to do it Ourselves.

°ò·þ³Á§J¡G§A§¹¥þ²z¸Ñ§A©Ò³Qµ¹¤©ªº«H®§¡AµM¦Ó¡A§Aı±o¦³¥²­n爲¤F¨ä¥L¤Hªº§Q¯q¡A¡]§ä§Ú¡^¼á²M¤@¤U±q¸t½Ï¸`¦Ü¤µ©úÅ㩵¿ðªº­I«á­ì¦]¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÁn©ú¹L¦æ°Ê¦b¶i¦æ¡A¨Ã¤´¦bÄ~Äò¡A³oùبS¦³¤è¦¡¥hÃÒ©úª½¨ì¥¦­Ìµo¥Í¡C¦a²yªº¦P·ù¦]爲¨ü¨ì¥¨¤jÀ£¤O¡A³Q­n¨D¦b§Ú­Ì¿Ë¦Û¤¶¤J¤§«e¥²¶·§¹¦¨¥L­Ì¥ô°È¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F¥¨¤jªº¸ó¶V¡C

These new developments have given us constant pause and the need to reassess matters on a moment to moment basis. Arrests are being made daily and this is no mean feat. Some of these people are very well protected by armed forces and they, as well as We, have been forced to find measures that are effective without the loss of life, as far as possible. Where that has been impossible, We have proven our willingness to engage in such actions and our superiority in sheer numbers, weapons and tactics. This has given a few of the last cabal holdouts food for thought and reasons to pause in their resistance to Divine Overcontrol. THIS THING IS GETTING DONE!

³o¨Ç·sªºµo®i¨Ï±o§Ú­Ì¤£Â_ªº¼È°±¤U¨Ó¡A»Ý­n®É®É¨è¨è­«·sµû¦ô¨ÆºAµo®i¡C¨C¤é³£·|¦³¤j¶q¶e®·¡A³o¤£¬O¤@­Ó¤£°_²´ªº¦¨´N¡C³o¨Ç¤H¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç³QªZ¸Ë³¡¶¤«OÅ@ªº«Ü¦n¡A¥L­Ì¡A©M§Ú­Ì¤@¼Ë¡A³£¦b³Q­¢§ä¨ì¤@¨ÇºÉ¥i¯àÁקK¥Í©R·l¥¢ªº¦³®Ä±¹¬I¡C¦pªG¨ºµLªk¹ê²{¡A§Ú­Ì¤wÃÒ©ú§Ú­ÌÄ@·N¥Î¥R¨¬ªº¤H­û¡BªZ¾¹©Mµ¦²¤³o¨ÇÀu¶Õ¥h±Ä¨ú¦æ°Ê¡C³o¤w¸gµ¹¤F¨º¨Ç³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº´X­Ó³Ì«á°í«ùªÌ­Ì¤@¨Ç¦Ò¼{®É¶¡¡A¤]¬O¨Ï¥L­Ì°±¤î©è§Ü¡A§ë¦V¯«©Ê±±¨îªº­ì¦]©Ò¦b¡C³o¥ó¨Æ¥¿¦b³Q§¹¦¨¡I

K: I¡¦m with You. You know that. But.........well hey...screw the naysayers. I don¡¦t see many options, if any, to Your Plan, that will work. Still, You¡¦ve left us little if anything to go on. I get it and all but...is it that important that human paperwork be signed? Even if for cosmic purposes, it could all be done in the interim. (Candace: to refresh memories, there are a targeted piece posted maybe a couple weeks ago, on the signing of papers. It is under "announcements" because the telepath was not given.)

°ò³Õ¡G§Ú¦P·N¡C§Aª¾¹Dªº¡C¦ý¬O¡C¡C¡C¨º´N¡C¡C¡C²M²z±¼¨º¨Ç¦Ñ°Û¤Ï½Õªº¤H¡C§Ú¬Ý¤£¥X¥ô¦ó¹ï§Aªº­p¹º¨Ó»¡·|°_§@¥Îªº³\¦h¿ï¾Ü¡C¤´Â¡A°²¦pÁÙ¦³¨Æ±¡­n³B²z¡A§A¤w¸g¯dµ¹§Ú­Ì«Ü¤Ö¡C§Úª¾¹D³o¤@¤Á¦ý¡C¡C¡CÅý¨º¨Ç¤Hñ¤U¤å®Ñ¬O¨º麽­«­n¶Ü¡H§Y¨Ï³B©ó¦t©z¤è­±ªº¥Øªº¡A³o³£¥i¥H¦b¹L´ç´Á§¹¦¨¡C¡]§¢­}´µ¡G­«·s¦^ÅU¤@¤U¡A´X©P«e¦³µo¥X¤@¤ù¦³°w¹ïªº¤å³¹¡AÃö©ó¡]Åý¶Â·t¤H¤h¡^ñ­q¡]§ë­°¡^¤å®Ñªº¤º®e¡C¸Ó¤å³¹¦b¥D­¶ªº¡§announcements³q§iÄ桨¤¤¡A¦]爲¶Ç»¼¤H¨S³Q³zº|©m¦W¡^

CM: Things must be transparent on all levels if the whole and total truth is to be revealed. Some of these papers are as signed confessions meant to make judgment on the guilty parties lighter than the results that would¡¦ve been had without them. Mercy must ever be extended, even unto the worst.

°ò·þ³Á§J¡G¦pªG¥þ³¡¯u¬Û­n³Q´¦ÅSªº¸Ü¡A¨Æ±¡¥²¶·­n¦b©Ò¦³¼h­±³£­n³z©ú¡C¦³¨Ç¤å®Ñ¤w¸g³Qñ¡A·N¨ýµÛ¹ï©ó¥Ç¸o¤èªº¼f§P·|¤ñ¨º¨Ç¨S¦³Ã±ªº¤H­n»´¡C¤¯·O¥²¶·­n¥Ã»·³Q´£¨Ñµ¹¨º¨Ç­þ©È¬O³ÌÃaªº¤H¡C

K: Don¡¦t You think that they count on that? How much will it take until it is finally enough?

°ò³Õ¡G§A¤£Ä±±o¥L­Ì¤£«ü±æ¨º麽¡H­nªá¦hªø®É¶¡¤~³Ì²×¨¬°÷¡H

CM: It is already more than enough. This is why there is the last....court press. WE win. We¡¦ve won. Nothing changes that as a fact of life and being. Everything must be done to insure that everything has been done. You people have been slow to respond to the facts of your reality. That there are so many naysayers to what is provable in your oppression and slavery and the solutions to it, is more than enough evidence to prove that, should We do less than what We are doing, hardly any of you will fully understand the true measure of what has been done and what has been given to you. Many of you feel that you do not need the help. Many of you don¡¦t want it. Many of you don¡¦t believe that Our help is available or that We are Who and What We say We are.

°ò·þ³Á§J¡G¤w¸g»·¶W¥X¨¬°÷¤F¡C³o´N¬O³Ì«áªº¡C¡C¡Cªk®x³q·Þ¡C§Ú­ÌŤF¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gŤF¡C¨S¦³¤°麽·|§ïÅܳo­Ó¤w¸g¦s¦bªº¨Æ¹ê¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ³£­n³Q°µ§¹¥H½T«O¨C¥ó¨Æªº§¹¦¨¡C§A­Ì¤H­Ì¹ï§A­Ì²{¹êªº¹ê±¡¤ÏÀ³¤w¸g°÷ºC¡C§A­Ì©P³ò¦³¦p¦¹¦h°Û¤Ï½Õªº¤H¡A¥h¤Ï¹ï§A­Ì¨üÀ£­¢©M¨ü¥£§Ðªº¥iÃÒ©úªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¹ï¤§ªº¸Ñ¨M¿ìªk¬O¡A¦³¨¬°÷¦hªºÃÒ¾Ú¥hÃÒ©ú¨º¨Æ¹ê¡A°²¦p§Ú­Ì°µªº¤£°÷¦h¡A§A­Ì¤¤¥ô¦ó¤H¥i¯à³£µLªk²z¸Ñ¤w¸g§¹¦¨¤@¤Á¡B¥H¤Î³Qµ¹¤©§A­Ìªº¤@¤Áªº¯u¹êµ{«×¡C§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H»{爲§A­Ì¤£»Ý­nÀ°§U¡C§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤H¤£·QÀò±o³oÀ°§U¡C³\¦h¤H¤£¬Û«H¥i±o¨ì§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¡A¤£¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¬O§Ú­Ì©Ò»¡ªº¨º¨Ç¤Hª«¡C

K: Can You blame them? God says a thing is and will be....and it never happens. The fragments of thought (souls/people-C) are overwhelming...and vicious...always attacking, never coming up with possible solutions of their own that might help in any way. People are what they are and do what they do...I¡¦m tired of delivering messages for events that never happen as stated. They don¡¦t care anymore. I don¡¦t care anymore. Just show up, for PAPA¡¦s sake, or Yours, or ours, or for all of our sakes. Not that everyone will believe even then, but this is the only way to prove the objective reality of Divinity at work in human lives on Urantia. It is not something that I am willing to discount. But if there¡¦s no chance of that happening then tell me now and help me find the truth of the matter.

°ò³Õ¡G§A¯à³d³Æ¥L­Ì¶Ü¡H¯«»¡¤@¥ó¨Æ·|³o¼Ë¡A¥¦´N·|³o¼Ë¡C¡C¡CµM¦Ó³o±q¨Sµo¥Í¡C¦³¤@¤j§åÆF»î¸H¤ù¡]«ü³\¦h¤H¡^¼AÀY»\Áyªº¡C¡C¡C´c¬rªº¡C¡C¤£°±§ðÀ»µÛ¡A±q¨S¦³§ä¨ì¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº¡B©Î³\°_§@¥Îªº¥i¯à¸Ñ¨M¤èªk¡C¤H­Ì´N¬O¨º¼Ë¡A爲©Ò±ý爲¡C¡C¡C§Ú¤w¸g¯h­Â©ó¶Ç»¼¨º¨Ç±q¤£·|«ö©Ò»¡¦p´Áµo¥Íªº«H®§¤F¡C¥L­Ì¤£¦A¦b·N¤F¡C§Ú¤£¦A¦b·N¤F¡C爲¤F¤Ñ¤÷ªº¡B§Aªº¡B©Î¬O§Ú­Ìªº¡B©Î¬O爲§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤@¤Áªº§Q¯q¡A»°ºòÅã²{§a¡C§Y¨Ï¨ì¨º®É¤]¤£¬O¨C­Ó¤H³£¬Û«H¡A¦ý³o¬O°ß¤@¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¥hÃÒ©ú爲¤F¦a²y¤W¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡¤£°±¹B§@ªº«ÈÆ[¯«©Ê¹ê¬Û¡C³o¤£¬O§ÚÄ@¶S§Cªº¬Y¨Ç¨Æ¡C¦ý¦pªG¨º¨S¦³¾÷·|µo¥Í¡A¨º´N²{¦b§i¶D§Ú¡AÀ°§Úµo²{¨Æ±¡ªº¯u¬Û¡C

CM: The truth of the matter is that this is a multilevel event and all levels have to be finished, accurate and correct. Consider that all involved are checking their work. There are specific ways to arrive at the answer, which has been arrived at. Your system is being towed to its new spot. (we have covered this before in the past which is one reason their as "placemat craft" where stars are expected.-C) Actually, consider that it is being parked and put into place. That takes time. Also consider that negative elements are not allowed to continue in this new place and they needs must be removed. (kibo has a typo in this previous sentence. I forgot to ask on it, I can change it when he gives me a correction-C) This has to be as much of an inside job as an outside one. Consider that the inside, due to certain, manifest limitations in a material realm, will necessarily and unnecessarily experience delays towards completion. That the remaining adversaries are devious and far thinking, there is no doubt. Things must constantly be changed in order to reflect upon actions that are taken and based upon actions that result in an ever tightening spiral of almost forced ascendancy without being forced. We could swoop in and get the job done in an instant, but what would that say about Us, or you, for that matter?

°ò·þ³Á§J¡G¨Æ±¡ªº¯u¬Û¬O³o¬O¤@­Ó¦h¼h¦¸ªº¨Æ¥ó¡A©Ò¦³¼h¦¸³£¥²¶·­n³Qºë½T©M·Ç½Tªº§¹¦¨¡C­n¦Ò¼{¨ì¤@¤Á°Ñ»P¤H­û³£¦bÀˬd¥L­Ìªº¤u§@¡C¦³¯S©w¤è¦¡·|¹ê²{¨ºµ²ªG¡A¨ºµ²ªG¤w³Q¹ê²{¡C§A­Ì¨t²Î¥¿³Q©ì¦V¤@­Ó·sªº¦ì¸m¡C¡]§Ú­Ì¤§«e¯A¤Î¨ì³o¡A³o´N¬O¥L­Ìªº­¸²î¥¿«_¥R¬P¬P¥X²{¦b¤ÑªÅ-§¢­}´µ- ĶªÌª`¡G¾Ú±À´ú¦a²y©Ò¦bªº¤Ó¶§¨t¥Ø«e¦ü¥G¥¿³Q²o¤Þ¦Ü¤@­Ó¯S®íªº¦ì¸m¥H±µ¨ü¨Ó¦Û·½ÀY©M»Èªe¤¤¤ß°ªÀW¯à¶qªº¬~§¡^¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¦Ò¼{¨ì¥¦¥¿¦b³Q°±¾a©M¦w¸m´N¦ì¡C¨º·|ªá®É¶¡¡C¤]­n¦Ò¼{¨ì­t­±¦]¯À¤£·|³Q¤¹³\¦b³o­Ó·sªº¦ì¸mÄ~Äò¡A¥¦­Ì¥²¶·­n³Q²M°£¡C
³o¤£¥u¬O¤@­Ó¥~¦bªº¬¡¨à¡A§ó¬O¤@­Ó¤º¦bªº¤u§@¡C±q¤º¦b¦Ò¼{¡A¥Ñ©ó¦b¤@­Óª«½è»â°ì¯S©wªºÅã¤Æ§½­­¡A±N¥²­n©Î¤£¥²­nªº¸g¾ú§¹¦¨¤§«eªº©µ»~¡C³Ñ¤Uªº¼Ä¤H§ó¥[¬¾·â©M¦Ñ¿Ñ²`ºâ¡A³o²@µLºÃ°Ý¡C
¨Æ±¡¥²¶·­n³Q¤£Â_§ïÅÜ¥H¤Ï¬M©Ò±Ä¨úªº¡A°ò©ó¾É­P´X¥G³Q­¢´­¤Éªº´c©Ê´`Àôµo¥Íªº¦æ°Ê¦Ó°µ¥Xªº¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¬ðµM±q¤Ñ¦Ó­°¡A¥ß§Y±N¤u§@§¹¦¨¡A¦ý¹ï§Ú­Ì©M§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A¨º·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽¡H¡]ª`¡G±j­¢´­¤É¬O¤Ñ¬É³Ì­¢¤£±o¤wªº³Ì«á¤â¬q¡A´­¤É¬O¤HÃþ¦Û¤v·NÃѪº´£¤É¡A¥~¦bªºÀô¹Ò§ïÅܵLªk¹ý©³§ïÅܤH¤º¤ßªºª¬ºA¡^

You people have yet to wake up, smell the coffee and see what¡¦s happening, not to mention actually doing something about it on your own. Very few of you presently have the wherewithal to deal with the reality of your situation and you would surely fail in freeing yourselves if We left you to your own devices. Surely you will oblige us in obliging you in doing as much as humanly possible before We call it a day and do what is, for you, considered to be superhumanly possible? (folks, a little god helps those who help themselves is necessary and it seems religion has placed it all on "god."-C)

§A­Ì¤H­Ì¤´­n¥hı¿ô¡A¶å¥X©@°Ø¨ý¡A¥h¬Ý¨ì¤°麽¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡A§ó¤£¥Î»¡§A­Ì¦Û¤v­n¹ê»Ú°µ¨Ç¤°麽¤F¡C§A­Ì«Ü¤Ö¦³¤H¦³¹ê¤O¥h³B²z§A­Ì©P¾Dªº²{¹ê¡A¦pªG§Ú­ÌÅý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥Î§A­Ìªº¤è¦¡¥h³B²z¡A§A­Ì½T¹êµLªk¸Ñ©ñ§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C·íµM§A­Ì·|½Ð¨D§Ú­Ì¡AÅý§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§A­ÌºÉ§A­Ì¤H¤O°µ¨¬°÷¦h¡A¤§«á§Ú­Ì·|¦³¤@¤Ñ¡A¥H§A­Ì©Ò»{爲ªº¶W¤HÃþ¤è¦¡¡A爲§A­Ì°µ¦n¤@¤Á¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡H¡]ªB¤Í­Ì¡A¤Ñ§U¦Û§UªÌ¬O¥²¶·ªº¡A±N¤@¤Á³£©ñµ¹¯«¥h°µ¦ü¥G¬O©v±Ð¤~°µªº¨Æ-§¢­}´µ¡^

K: I AM with You. You know that and what You showed me earlier seems to make it even more imperative. But am I right in reckoning that the point of resolution comes with or without either Your efforts or ours. Call it the Wave or whatever, but when it hits, all bets are off and the whole production gets shut down anyway?

°ò³Õ¡G§Ú¦P·N¡C§Aª¾¹Dªº¡A§A¤§«e«üÂI§Úªº¦ü¥GÅý³oÅܱo§ó¥[ºò­¢¡C¦ý¬O§Úı±o¦³¤@­Ó¸Ñ¨M­nÂI¥i¥HÅý§A­Ì©M§Ú­Ìªº§V¤O³£Åã±o¨S¦³¥²­n¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡H³o´N¬O©Ò»¡ªº¥¨®ö©Î¬O¨ä¥L¡A·í¥¨®ö¨ÓÁ{¡A©Ò¦³ªº½äª`·|®ø¥¢¡A¾ã­Ó³yª«µL½×¦p¦ó·|³QÃö³¬¡A¤£¬O¶Ü¡H

CM: That would be the best way to put it for the sake of demonstration and example. I don¡¦t want to place undue pressure on the situation or people involved in exacting the fullest measure of freedom that is due you through your own efforts. We are here to make sure that it gets done no matter what. That there have been delays is a problem only in that We have taken it upon Ourselves to do our best to inform you of the situation on a moment to moment basis. As things change, We tell you. That you are disappointed to the point of exasperation and even anger, in some cases, is understood and excusable. That the many naysayers that discount the Urantia Book, the Phoenix Journals or this, My Second Coming Organization, have nothing better to throw into the pot than their utter contempt for anything to do with Me, or for Candace and the Abundanthope members, is expected.

°ò·þ³Á§J¡G¨º±N·|¬O爲¤F®i¥Ü©M§@爲¹ê¨Òªº³Ì¨Îªº¤è¦¡¡C§Ú¤£·Qµ¹¦¹¨è±¡¶Õ©Î¬O¨º¨Ç°Ñ»P°l¨D§A­Ì³Ì¥þ­±¦Û¥Ñªº¤H¹L¤ÀªºÀ£¤O¡A³o¦Û¥Ñ­n³q¹L§A­Ì§V¤O¤~·|¨Ó¨ì§A­Ì¨­¤W¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùجO爲¤F½T«O³o¥ó¨Æ·|µL½×¦p¦ó³Q§¹¦¨¡C
¤@ª½¦³©µ¿ð¡A¤§©Ò¥H³o¬O¤@­Ó°ÝÃD¡A¶È¬O¦]爲§Ú­Ì±N¥¦Âkµ²¨ì§Ú­Ì¨­¤W¡AºÉ§Ú­Ì³Ì¤j¥i¯à¥h³qª¾§A­Ì®É¨èªº§½¶Õ¡C¡]ª`¡G³o¦¸´­¤Éªº¥D­n°ÝÃD¨Ã¤£¦b©ó¤Ñ¬Éªº¯ÔÀÁ¡A¦Ó¬O¦]爲¤HÃþı¿ô©M¦æ°Êªº³W¼Ò©M½d³ò¤Ó¤p¡A¦X§@·NÄ@¤£¨¬¡A¥u¬O¦bµ¥«Ý³Q´­¤É¡^¡C
·í¨Æ±¡¦³ÅܤơA§Ú­Ì·|³qª¾§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¥¢±æ¨ì´o«ãµ{«×¬Æ¦Ü¼««ã¡A¦b¬Y¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡A¬O¥i¥H³Q²z¸Ñ©M­ì½Ìªº¡C¦³³\¦h°Û¤Ï½Õªº¤H¦b¶S§C¦a²y¤§®Ñ¡B»ñ°Ä´Á¥Z¡B©Î¬O§Úªº³o­Ó¦AÁ{²Õ´¡A°£¤F±N¥L­Ì¹ï»P§Ú¡B©Î§¢­}´µ¥H¤ÎµL­­§Æ±æ¦¨­û¬ÛÃö¤§¨Æªº»´½°ºÉ±¡µo´§¤§¥~¡AµL¨Æ¥i°µ¡A¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¦­¦b·N®Æ¤§¤¤¡C

I regret that you had to have the experience of constantly giving messages that, for you, haven¡¦t panned out the way that they were given to you, but We do have to plan for the possibilities that such things may just come out as hoped for or expected. That We have been disappointed many times in your inability to realize the truth of your reality and do something about it on a mass scale has all but made you the laughingstock of the universe, MY UNIVERSE, speaks only to the love and planning that has gone into this effort to restore, release and rehabilitate this planet and her peoples. Whatever they may think of you in the greater universe, they all agree that the horrendous and oppressive conditions of your system of things requires that only the best and the brightest of the universe be the ones to inhabit it and be tested by it. That so many have failed this testing speaks to just how bad the conditions truly are. No where else in creation has there been a situation like this. The final resolution of this situation and the resulting values will supply the whole of creation with a model and examples of what and what not to do for the rest of infinity and eternity, time and space.

§Ú«Ü¿ò¾Ñ§A¤£±o¤£¸g¾ú¤£Â_µ¹¥X«H®§¡AµM¦Ó¹ï©ó§A¨Ó»¡¡A¨Æ±¡¨Ã¨S¦³«ö«H®§©Òµ¹¤©§Aªº¤è¦¡µo®i¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤£±o¤£¹w­p³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡·|¥¿¦p©Ò§Æ±æ©Î¹w­pªºµo®i¤§¥i¯à©Ê¡C³\¦h¦¸§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­ÌµL¤O»{ÃѨì§A­Ì²{¹êªº¯u¬Û¡B¶°ÅéµL¤O¥h§ïÅܲ{ª¬¦Ó¥¢±æ¡A¥ú¬O±q§ë¤J¨ì«ì´_¡BÄÀ©ñ¡BÀø¡³o­Ó¬P²y©M¦oªº¤HÃþ¨­¤Wªº·R»P­p¹º¤W¨Ó»¡¡A³oºØ±¡ªp¤w¸g¨Ï§A­Ì¦¨爲§Ú³o­Ó¦t©zªº¯º®Æ¡C
¤£ºÞ¥L­Ì±q¤j¦t©z¨¤«×«ç¼Ë¬Ý«Ý§A­Ì¡A¥L­Ì¤@­P¦P·N§A­Ì¨t²Îªº¥i©È¦Ó´Ý»Åªº²{ª¬¡A»Ý­n¦t©z¤¤³Ì¦nªº¡B³ÌÁo©úªº¤H¨Ó§ë¥Í©~¦í¡B¨Ã³Q¥¦©ÒÀËÅç¡C¦³¨º麽¦hªº¤H¨S¯à³q¹L³o­Ó´ú¸Õ¡A¨¬¥H»¡©ú±¡ªp¬O¦p¦ó¯u¥¿ªºÁV¿|¡C¦t©z³yª«¤¤¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¦a¤è¥X²{¹³³o¼Ëªº±¡ªp¡C³o­Óª¬ªpªº³Ì²×¸Ñ¨M¿ìªk¥H¤Î³Ì²×ªº»ù­È¡A±N·|爲¾ã­Ó³yª«´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó¥Ü½d©M©Ò¦³¨ä¥LµL­­©M¥ÃùÚ¡B®ÉªÅ¥@¬É¸Ó°µ©M¤£¸Ó°µªº¹ê¨Ò¡C

I fully understand your feeling that you¡¦ve been let down once too often and all I can tell you is to suck it up and keep going. Learn, evolve, keep moving forward. This is an endurance test, not a race. Those that are standing in their faith when the day finally comes, will be rewarded for their works and their faith. That is the way of things. Everything, indeed, is its own reward and that is just as true for the defiers as well as the naysayers. In the end, all will know the truth of the matter and no room will have been left at all for doubt of words or actions.

§Ú§¹¥þ²z¸Ñ§A¸g±`³Q§Ëªq³àªº·Pı¡A§Ú©Ò¯à§i¶D§Aªº¬O­n­±¹ï²{¹ê¡AÄ~Äò¦V«e¡C¾Ç²ß¡A¶i¤Æ¡A¤£Â_¦V«e¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó§Ô­@¤O´ú¸Õ¡A¤£¬O¤@³õÁɶ]¡C¨º¨Ç¦b¥L­Ì©¾¸Û«H¥õ¤¤¦z¥ß¤§¤H·|¦b¤é¤l³Ì²×¨ì¨Ó¤§®É¡A·|¦]¥L­Ìªº¤u§@©M©¾¸Û¦Ó¨ü³øÀv¡C¨º´N¬O¸Uª«¤§¹D¡C¨C¥ó¨Æª«¡A½T¹ê³£¬O¥¦¦Û¤vªº³øÀv¡A¦P¼Ë¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç©è§ÜªÌ©M°Û¤Ï½Õ¤§¤H¤]¤@¼Ë¯u¹ê¡C³Ì«á¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£·|ª¾¹D¨Æ±¡¯u¬Û¡A±N¤£·|¦³¥ô¦óÃhºÃ¨¥¦æ¯à¦s¯dªºªÅ¶¡¡C

Our Earth Allies have made fantastic headway and have gained ground at a quickening pace. That this surge of success is last minute still speaks well to the strength of their resolve and the lessening of the dark¡¦s resolve to continue under such a relentless hammering from every, any and all sides. THE WILL OF SOURCE IN THIS MATTER, WHICH IS ONE WITH MY WILL, IS ABSOLUTE. YOU WILL BE FREE BY THE HELP OF YOUR OWN EFFORTS, ALLIED WITH OUR OWN EFFORTS ON YOUR BEHALF AND FOR THE SAKE OF ALL INVOLVED IN THIS UNIVERSE AND BEYOND.

§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y¦P·ù¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F·¥¤j¶i®i¡A¤w¸g¥H¥[§Öªº³t«×Åܱo§ó¦³¦¨®Ä¡C³o³Ì«á¤@¨èªº¦¨¥\´é²{·¥¦nªºªí©ú¤F¥L­Ì¨M¤ßªº¤O¶q¡A¥H¤Î¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦b¨Ó¦Û¦U­Ó©Ò¦³¤è­±ªºµL±¡À»¥´¤Uº¥ÁÍ¥¢¥hªº¨M¤ß¡C¦b³o¤@¨Æ¥ó¤¤·½ÀYªº·N§Ó¡A»P§Úªº·N§Ó¬O¤@­Pªº¡A¬Oµ´¹ïªº¡C爲¤F³o­Ó¦t©z¥H¤Î¤§¥~©Ò¦³°Ñ»PªÌªº§Q¯q¡A§A­Ì·|³Q¨Ó¦Û©ó§A­Ìªº¡B»P¥Nªí§A­Ìªº§Ú­Ì¤§¦@¦P§V¤O©ÒÀ°§U¡C

You cannot even begin to comprehend the measure of this and I can only smile at those that say that it will never happen and that I don¡¦t exist and that I am not the God of the universe of My creation and that those that have chosen Me in choosing them for their parts in this, are deluded, crazy and should just shut up and go away. If We were to shut up about the matter and had never spoken of it for lo, these many years, none of you would even be here now. (boy do I get all of this on glp, and did, in a now deleted thread on New Years Day, the "roasting" was intense, but I got loving support to. I did a lot of sucking up. -C)

§A¬Æ¦ÜµLªk¶}©l²z¸Ñ³o¤@¨Æ¥óªº¯A¤Î½d³ò¡A§Ú¥u·|¹ï¨º¨Ç»¡¥¦¥Ã¤£·|µo¥Í¡B»¡§Ú¤£¦s¦b¡B»¡§Ú¤£¬O§Ú³yª«¦t©zªº¯«¡A»¡¨º¨Ç³q¹L¿ï¾Ü°Ñ»P¨ä¤¤¦Ó¿ï¾Ü§Úªº¤H¬O³Q´ÛÄFªº¡BºÆ¨gªº¡AÀ³¸Ó³¬¼L©MÂ÷¶}ªº¤H³ø¥H·L¯º¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì¹ï¨Æ±¡³¬¤f¤£¨¥¡A±q¤£¹ï§A­Ì´£¤Î¡A³o麽¦h¦~¥H«á¡A§A­Ì¥i¯à²{¦b¨S¦³¤H·|¯d¦b³oùØ¡C¡]§Ú¦bGLP½×¾Â¤W¨ü¨ì³oÃþ§ðÀ»¡A¦b·s¦~®É¦³¤@­Ó³Q§Rªº©«¤l¤¤¡AÄY¼F§åµû¦p¦¹²r¯P¡A¦ý§Ú¤]±o¨ì¼ö±¡¤ä«ù¡C§Ú°ß¦³ÀqÀq©Ó¨ü¡C-§¢­}´µ¡^

This planet was given up on and slated for destruction by manmade and natural events. Together, heaven and earth was moved to help you survive, to continue, to struggle and fight for your freedom and salvation and only God can give salvation and it is only given to those who have earned it. So you are earning this and you should rejoice in that fact. Even though the population of your planet is overwhelmingly ignorant and/or defiant of divine, celestial, galactic, cosmic ways, there have evolved more than enough of you to justify this new beginning. That in and of itself has been quite the battle and chore, but it is done and We praise SOURCE for it.

³o­Ó¬P²y´¿³Q¤£Â_©ñ±ó¡A³Q¤H爲©M¦ÛµM¨Æ¥ó©Ò³y¦¨ªº¯}Ãa¤£Â_Ã@²Ç¡C¤Ñ¦a°Ê®e¡AÀ°§U§A­Ì¦s¬¡¡AÄ~Äò¤U¥h¡A¥hÄ~Äò爲§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ©M±ÏÅ«±Ã²Ï©M¾Ä°«¡A¥u¦³¤W«Ò¯àµ¹¤©±ÏÅ«¡A¥¦¥u¯àµ¹»P¨º¨Ç¤w¸gÀò±o¥¦ªº¤H¡C¦]¦¹¡A§A¥¿¦bÀò±o¥¦¡A§AÀ³¸Ó爲¨º­Ó¨Æ¹ê·P¨ì³ß®®¡CºÉºÞ§A­Ì¬P²yªº¤H¤f·¥¤j¼Æ¬OµLª¾¡B©Î¬O¤Ï§Ü¯«©Ê¡B¤Ñ¬É¡B»Èªe¨t©M¦t©zªº¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ì¤w¸gµo®i¥X¤F¨¬°÷¦hªº¤H¥h爲³o­Ó·sªº°_©l¦Ó¾Ä°«¡C¦b¥¦¤º³¡¡B¦Û¨­ÁÙ¦³«Ü¦hªº¾Ô°«©M¹s¬P¤u§@¡A¦ý¥¦¤w³Q§¹¦¨¡A§Ú­Ì·PÁ·½ÀY§¹¦¨¤F¥¦¡C

So it is delayed, again...and what of it? Not any one of you has anything better to offer other than a false NESARA to be handled, ultimately, by the Chinese and Asian factions of your ongoing cabal inner struggle for total control. The elders of Asia will be seen again and the peoples will be free, all of the peoples. There is no more room or place in the evolved human consciousness for division and maneuvering for position in order to control the world. The peoples will govern as one people to achieve the best possible outcome for the sake of all involved on planetary and universal scales.

¨º麽¥¦¦A¦¸³Q©µ¿ð¤F¡C¡C¡C¨º¦³¤°麽¡H§A­Ì¤HÃþ¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¤H¦³§ó¦nªº¥i¥Hµ¹¤©¡A°£¤F¤@­Óµê°²ªºNESARA¡]°ê®a¸gÀÙ¦w¥þ©M´_­ìªk®×¡^¦b³Q³B²zµÛ¡A³Ì²×¡A·|³Q¤¤°ê¤H©M§A­Ì¥¿¦b¤º³¡ª§°«ªº¡B³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¨È¬wªº²Õ´©Ò§¹¥þ´x±±¡C¨È¬wªº³o¨Çªø½ú·|³Q¦A¦¸¬Ý¨ì¡A¤H­Ì·|¦Û¥Ñ¡A©Ò¦³¤HÃþ³£·|¡C¦b¤HÃþ¶i¤Æªº·NÃÑ·í¤¤¡A±N¤£·|¦A¦³¤Àµõ¡B´M¨D¦a¦ì¥H±±¨î¥@¬ÉªºªÅ¶¡©Î¦ì¸m¡C¤H­Ì·|¹ê¦æ¤@ÅéºÞ²z¡A¥h爲¤F¦æ¬P©M¦t©z½d³ò¤º©Ò¦³°Ñ»PªÌªº§Q¯q¥h¹F¦¨³Ì¨Î¥i¯àµ²ªG¡C

WE will advise and counsel but WE will not do it for you. WE will help, but you are entering unfamiliar territory. You are slaves that suddenly find themselves free in a fair and just system of absolute, divine rule. Make no mistake in the matter. GOD IS, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, IN CONTROL OF ALL AND EVERYTHING. (remember beloveds, of the GOD WITHIN which you MUST MANIFEST for that is how God gets things done in these worlds, and its not being manifested well on this planet, even star seeds buried within the mess have forgotten that as well as those "fallen angels, doing their learning here, of WHY Lucifers ideas did NOT work.-C)

§Ú­Ì·|´£¨Ñ«Øij©M©¾§i¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤£·|爲§A­Ì°µ¥¦¡C§Ú­Ì·|À°§U¡A¦ý§A­Ì±N·|¶i¤J¤£¼ô±xªº»â°ì¡C§A­Ì¬O¬ðµM¦b¤@­Ó¾Ö¦³µ´¹ï¡B¯«©Ê³W«hªº¤½¥­¦Ó¤½¥¿¨t²Î¤¤µo²{¦Û¨­¦Û¥Ñªº¥£Áõ¡C¤W«Ò¤@ª½¦b¤ä°tµÛ¸Uª«¨Ã±N¥Ã»·³o¼Ë¤U¥h¡C¡]­n°O¦í¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·­nÅã¥Ü¤º¦bªº¤W«Ò¡A³o¬O¤W«Ò¦p¦ó¦b³o¨Ç¥@¬É¤W¦¨¨Æªº¤è¦¡¡A³oºØ¤è¦¡¨S¯à¦b³o­Ó¬P²y±o¨ì«Ü¦nªº®i¥Ü¡A¬Æ¦Ü®I¨S©ó²V¶Ã¤§¤¤ªº¬P»ÚºØ¤l¤w¸g§Ñ°O¨º¡A¨º¨Ç¼Z¸¨¤Ñ¨Ï¡B¦b³oùؾDz߸ô¦èªkªº¤è¦¡爲¦ó¨Sªk°_§@¥Îªº¤H¤]¤w§Ñ°O¨º¡C¡X§¢­}´µ¡^

How many prayers have you received on the website for the ascension of this world and its peoples? How many have seen and agreed with the proclamation/petition? Do you think that humanity is ready for this? This is it. Ready or not, here it comes and when it comes............all naysayers and abusers will have no choice but to experience the reality of their situation and do their best to suck it up. (Kibo put up a petition, and has a website for prayers, which we have posted the links to.-C)

§A爲³o­Ó¥@¬É©M¤HÃþ´­¤É³]¥ßªººô¯¸¤W¦³¦¬¨ì¹L¦h¤Ö¬èë¡H¦³¦h¤Ö¤H´¿¸g¬Ý¨ì©M¦P·N³oÁn©ú/½ÐÄ@¡H§A»{爲¤HÃþ·Ç³Æ¦n´­¤É¤F¶Ü¡H¨ì¦¹爲¤î¡C¤£ºÞ·Ç³Æ¦n¨S¦³¡A¥¦«Ü§Ö´N·|¨ì¨Ó¡A·í¥¦¨ì¨Ó¤§®É¡C¡C¡C©Ò¦³°Û¤Ï½Õªº¤H©M°d½|ªÌ±N¨S¦³¿ï¾Ü¡A¥L­Ì­n¥h¸g¾ú¥L­Ìª¬ªpªº²{¹ê¡A±N·|ºÉ¥L­Ì³Ì¤j§V¤O¥h­±¹ï²{¹ê¡C¡]°ò³Õ³]¥ß¤F¤@­Ó½ÐÄ@¡A¦³¤@­Óºô¯¸¥Î©ó¬èë¡A§Ú­Ì¦³¬ÛÃöÃì±µ¡C¡X§¢­}´µ¡^

Until then...suck it up. Deal with it. It¡¦s too close to come up with any more predictions and raising of hopes. If your hopes are not raised by now, they never will be. If your hopes have been raised, then decide if you will keep upholding them in good faith, or cast them aside in disgust. I will understand either way. I AM WHAT I AM and it¡¦s no problem for me one way or the other. The problem, if there is one, will be yours and you¡¦ll just have to deal with it. Everything is it¡¦s own reward and it¡¦s up to each and everyone of you as individuals to decide what you will be rewarded for. Just remember, you may not be so happy with your reward when you see what others are getting and that will all be sorted out when the time comes, as it is surely coming and you have done as you have done and others have done as they have done and, either way...you can say that it¡¦s a crapshoot if you like, all analogies are valid as a means of the finite striving to understand the infinite...so roll.

ª½¨ì¨º®É¡C¡C¡C¤£­n¦A©ê«è¤F¡C¥h³B²z¥¦¡C¦¹¨è¤wÁ{ªñµ²§ô¡AµLªk¦A¥X²{§ó¦h¹w´ú©M¿E°_§Æ±æ¤F¡C¦pªG§A­Ìªº§Æ±æ¦Ü¤µÁÙ¥¼³Q¿E°_¡A¥¦­Ì¥Ã»·¤£·|³Q¿E°_¡C¦pªG§A­Ìªº§Æ±æ¤w³Q¿E°_¡A¨º´N¨M©w§A­Ì¬O§_ÃhµÛ°@¸Ûªº«H¥õ¥h«O«ù¥¦­Ì¡A©Î¬OÃhµÛ¤Ï·P±N¥¦­Ì抛¶}¡C§Ú·|²z¸Ñ¨ä¤¤ªº¥ô¤@¤è¦¡¡C§Ú§Y§Ú©Ò¬O¡A¹ï§Ú¨Ó»¡µL½×«ç¼Ë³£¨S¦³°ÝÃD¡C¦pªG¦³°ÝÃD¡A¨º¬O§A­Ìªº°ÝÃD¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·­n¥h³B²z¥¦¡C¨C¥ó¨Æª«³£¬O¥¦¦Û¤vªº³øÀv¡A³o¨ú¨M©ó§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H§@爲­ÓÅé¥h¨M©w§A·|³Qµ¹¤©¤°麽³øÀv¡C¥u¬O­n°O¦í¡A·í§A¬Ý¨ì§O¤H¦¬¨ìªº¡A§A©Î³\¹ï©ó§Aªº³øÀv¤£¬O«Üº¡·N¡A¨º·|ÀHµÛ®É¶¡¨ì¨Ó¦Ó³Q¸Ñ¨M¦n¡A¦]爲¥¦¥²©w·|¨ì¨Ó¡A§A¤w¸g°µ¤F§A©Ò°µªº¡A§O¤H¤]°µ¤F¥L­Ì¸Ó°µªº¡A³£¤@¼Ë¡C¡C¡C§A·|»¡§Aı±o¥¦¦³¥i¯à¬O¤@­Ó¦³­·ÀIªº¨Æ·~¡A©Ò¦³ªºÃþ¤ñ§@爲¤@ºØ¦³­­¤HÃþ¸Õ¹Ï§V¤O²z¸ÑµL­­ªº¤è¦¡¡A¬O¦³®Äªº¡C¡C¡C¨º´N¥h¶}©l¤u§@§a¡C

Roll the dice of your faiths and beliefs and trusts and the actions thereof, for that is what your lives are. You are all gambling that you are right and they are wrong. Everybody wants to be right and God only knows for sure. So until God comes to set the record straight [wink and a nod] throw yourselves down on the great table of life and see how you come up. Can you even see the dice? These are not your dice. Your clouded and befuddled minds make them appear to be the dice that you are used to.

¥h§ëÂY§A­Ì«H¥õ¡B«H©À©M«H¥ô¥H¤Î¬ÛÀ³¦æ°Êªº»ë¤l¡A¦]爲³o¬O§A­Ì¥Í¦sªº¥Øªº©Ò¦b¡C§A­Ì³£¦b½äµÛ§A­Ì¬O¹ïªº¡A¥L­Ì¬O¿ùªº¡C¨C­Ó¤H³£·Q¬O¹ïªº¡A¥u¦³¤W«Ò½T¤Áª¾¾å¡C¨º´Nµ¥¨ì¤W«Ò«e¨Ó¼á²M°ÝÃD¤§«e¡A±N§A­Ì¦Û¤v§ë¤J¨ì¥Í¬¡ªº¥¨¤j½ä®à¤§¤W¡A¬Ý¬Ý§A­Ì³Ì²×·|«ç¼Ë¡C§A­ÌÁÙ¯à¬Ý¨ì¨º»ë¤l¶Ü¡H³o¨Ç¤£¬O§A­Ìªº»ë¤l¡C§A­Ì³Q¾B»\¦íªº¡B°g½kªºÀY¸£¨Ï¥¦­Ì¬Ý°_¨Ó¹³¬O¨º§A­Ì³£²ßºD¤Fªº»ë¤l¡C

But these are dice you know not and yet you throw them with impunity without even knowing how to read them. You go by the rewards that you receive with each little roll and try to learn from that. But the bar is closed, the party is over and there is just this table left for the final roll and everybody gets to throw out at once and the house will let you know what¡¦s what and who won what and how much. That¡¦s how WE roll and very few of you know how to play the game. But you will learn. There will be those who win or lose, by however much or little, and there are those that will break even. There are those that will win big time and those that will find themselves absolutely broke and owing on credit that they cannot pay. There are rewards for that, as well.

¦ý³o¨Ç¬O§A­Ì©Ò¤£¼ô±xªº»ë¤l¡AµM¦Ó§A­Ì«o¥i¥H¤£¨üÃg»@ªº¥h§ëÂY¥¦­Ì¡A§A­Ì¬Æ¦Ü¤£ª¾¹D¦p¦ó¥hŪÀ´¥¦­Ì¡C§A­Ì­nÀHµÛ¨C¦¸¤pªº§ëÂY¥h§PÂ_³øÀv¡A¨Ã±q¤¤¾Ç²ß¡C¦ý¬O°s§a¤w¸gÃö³¬¤F¡A®b·|µ²§ô¤F¡A¥u³Ñ¤U³o±i®à¤l¯d¤U¨Ó¥Î©ó³Ì«áªº§ëÂY¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£­n¦P®É§ëÂY¦Ó¥X¡A²ø®a·|Åý§A­Ìª¾¾åµ²§½¦p¦ó¡A¨C­Ó¤HÀò±o¤°麽¡AÀò±o¦h¤Ö¡C¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì§ëÂYªº¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ì«Ü¤Ö¦³¤Hª¾¾å¦p¦óª±³o­Ó¹CÀ¸¡C¦ý¬O§A­Ì±N·|¾Ç·|¡C¦³¤H©ÎĹ©Î¿é¡A¦ý¤£ºÞ©Î¦h©Î¤Ö¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦³¤H·|¬ð¯}°O¿ý¡C¦³¤H·|űoÅw¼Ö®É¥ú¡A¦³¤H·|µo²{¦Û¤v¹ý©³¯}産¡A¤í¤U¤FµLªkÀvÁÙªº¶U´Ú¡C¨º¤]¬OÀ³¦³ªº³øÀv¡C

So do what you have to do to figure it out. Stand your ground wherever you are, on whatever foundation you have made for yourself. By whatever style or flick of the wrist you use to throw down, consider it done. All dice have been cast. When the last one hits the table and settles......you¡¦ll know.

¨º´NºÉ§A­Ì©Ò¯à¥h§Ë©ú¥Õ¡C¯¸Ã­§A­Ìªº¥ß³õ¡A¤£ºÞ§A­Ì¦b­þùØ¡A¤£ºÞ§A­Ì爲¦Û¤v³þ©w¤F¤°麽¼Ëªº°ò¦¡C¤£ºÞ¥Î¤°麽¼Ë¦¡¡A©Î¬O§A¨Ï¥Î¤âµÃ»´§Ýªº¤è¦¡§ëÂY¦Ó¥X¡A­n»{爲¥¦¤w§¹¦¨¡C©Ò¦³ªº»ë¤l³£¤w³Q§ë¥X¡C·í³Ì«á¨º¤@­Ó»ë¤lÂY¨ì®à¤Wªº®É­Ô¡A¤@¤Á³£·|¨M©w¡C¡C¡C§A­Ì±N·|ª¾¾å¡C

Results will follow.

µ²ªG±N·|¨ì¨Ó¡C

That is all.

´N³o¼Ë§a¡C

I AM Christ Michael Aton of Nebadon in Orvonton and the moment comes when you will find out exactly what that means.

§Ú¬O¶ø·Å¹y¶W¯Å¦t©z¤¤ªº¦a¤è¦t©z¤º¤Ú¹yªº°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡A§A­Ì·|¦b¨º¤@¨è¨ì¨Ó®É½T¤Áµo²{¨º·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽¡C

»ñ°Ä·P¡G

¦b³oùØ¥ý爲¤j®aÁ¿¨â­Ó¬G¨Æ¡C¤@­Ó¬O衆©Ò¯à¸Ôªº¦è¤Ñ¨ú¸gªº¬G¨Æ¡A­ð¹¬®v®{4¤H¶[¤s¯A¤ô¡A¾úºÉÁ}ÀI¡A­°§¯°£Å]¡A¾ä¸g¤K¤QÃø¨ì¹F¤F¦è¤Ñ·¥¼Ö¥@¬É¡A¦p¨Ó¦ò½ç¤©¤F¥L­Ì¸g®Ñ¡AµM¦Óµ¥®v®{­Ì¿³°ªªö¯Pªð¦^³~¤¤¡A¦p¨Ó¦òÕt«ü¤@ºâ¡A¥L­ÌÁÙ¦³³Ì«á¤@Ãø¨S¦³¸g¾ú¡A¤_¬O¦b刹¨º¶¡¥L­Ì³Q¼Y¤J³q¤Ñªe¤¤¡A¥L­Ì¤]µo²{¸g®Ñ¬Ò爲ªÅ¥Õ¡C¤@¤Á¤Ñ¼Æ¨ÏµM¡A¦pªG¦b³Ì«á®É¨è¿ï¾Ü©ñ±ó»P­IÂ÷¡A¨º麽Â÷²×ÂI½u¥u¦³¨º¤@¨B¤§»»¡C

¥t¤@­Ó¬O¤Ñ¬Éªº¬G¨Æ¡CCM¦b»ñ°Ä¸¹ªº«ü´§«ÇùØÂÔ·V¦aÆ[¹îµÛ¨ÆºAªº¶i«×¡A·Ç³Æ¦b¹w©wªº®É¨è«ö¤U«ö¶s¡A´N¦b¤@¤Á·Ç³Æ´Nºü¤§®É¡A¦t©z³Ì°ªÄ³·|¦VCM¶Ç»¼¤F«H®§¡A´£¥X¤F¤@¨Ç¬Ýªk©M«Øij¡A»{爲¦³¤@¨Ç¨ä¥Lªº¥i¯à©ÊÁÙ¨S¦³³Q´ú¸Õ¡Gµ¹¤©¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦h¤@¦¸¾÷·|§ë­°»PÄb®¬¡]¥L­Ì¤]¬O¤W«Òªº«Ä¤l¡A¦pªG®ö¤l¦^ÀY¡A¤Ñ¤÷¥Ã»·¬O®i¶}Ãh©êµ¹¤©Åwªï»P¥]®e¡^¡F¦h¤@¨Ç®É¶¡Åý§ó¦hªº¤HÃþı¿ô¡AÅý§ó¦hªº¬P»ÚºØ¤l¿ô¨Ó¡F·½ÀYªº¯à¶q¤w¸g±q¤Ñ°ó®qµo¥X¡A¦pªG¯à°÷¥þ³¡¥R¤À¦a¨ì¹F¦a²y¡A§ó¦³§U©ó»\¨Èªº´£¤É¡Fµ¥µ¥¡CCMÅ¥¨ú¤Fij·|ªº«Øij¡A¥Lª¾¹D¤Ñ¬Éªº«Øij³£¬O爲¤F¡§³Ì°ªªºµ½¡¨¡A爲¤F§ó¼e¥°ªº¦t©zªº¶i¤Æ¶iµ{¡FCM¤£·|¦Ò¼{¥¢«H¤§«áªº­±¤l°ÝÃD¡A¨º¬O¤HÃþªº«äºû¡A©ó¬O¥L¦b³Ì«áªº®É¨è¨S¦³«ö¤U«ö¶s¡A©ó¬O²×ÂI½u¤S©¹«á©µ¿ð¤F¨Ç³\¡C³o­Ó±¡§Î¦b¤§«e´¿µo¥Í¹L¡A¦]爲²Ä¤C¶W¯Å¦t©z¥D¸tÆF´¿¸g±À½¤F¸Ó¦t©zªº¥å¥j±`¦bªÌ¹ï©ó¦a²yªºµô¨M¡A¦Óµ¹¤©¤HÃþ§ó¦hªº®É¶¡©M¾÷·|¥H´£¤ÉÆF©Ê¡C

²z¸Ñ°ò³Õªº©ê«è»P呐³Û¡A¹ï¤_¥ô¦ó¦b¥@«UªÀ·|±Ã²Ïªº¤H­Ì¨ÓÁ¿¡A¦ü¥G§Ú­Ì¤wµ¥«Ý¤F¤Ó¤[¡C¯uªº¤[¶Ü¡AªB¤Í­Ì¡H§Ú­Ì¦p¦¹´N¥¢¥h­@¤ß»P«H¥ô¤F¶Ü?AHªº³qÆFªÌ¤j¦h¸g¾ú¤F5-10¦~ªºÆF­×»P¦ÒÅç¡A¤~¯u¥¿¹F¨ìºë­ãªº¥þ·NÃѪ¬ºA¡A爲¤Ñ¬É´£¨Ñ¯«¸tªA°È¡C¥h¦~¦~ªì­p¹º¤§§ïÅÜ¡A¤Sµ¹¤©¦h¤Ö¤H¦b¥h¦~¤@¦~¤ºÄ±¿ô¡H¨º©Ò¿×¡§µ¥«Ý¡¨ªº®É¶¡¤SÂI¿U¤F¦h¤Öı¿ôªººØ¤l¡A¤S¥O¦h¤Ö¤H¦bÆF©Ê¤W¶i¤@¨Bºë¶i¡H

»\¨È爲¤F¦oªº´­¤Éµ¥«Ý¤F¤W¸U¦~¡A¤@®É¥b¨èªº©µ¿ð¤HÃþ«oÅã±o¦p¦¹ªº¤£­@·Ð¡A¬Æ¦Ü¸v·Nªºµû§P¡C¥Ñ©ó¦Û§Ú¥DÆ[ªº¤£²z¸Ñ©Î¤£±µ¨ü¡A´N§_»{°T®§©ÎCM¯u¹ê©ÊªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A§Ú´L­«§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡A¦ý½Ð§A­Ì¤]´L­«¥L¤Hªº¡A½Ð¤£­n¥ô·Nªº§å§P»P§_©w¡A¦]爲¯EÃv¦t©zªº¹B§@»P¶i¤Æµ´¤£¬O¤HÃþ·Q¶H¤¤ªº¨º麽²³æ»P®e©ö¡C¡§·R»P¼e®e¬O¥ÃùÚªº¥DÃD¡¨¡A¦p©_¸ñ½Òµ{©ÒÁ¿¡A¥u¦³±N§A§¹¥þªº¥æµ¹¤W¥D¡A«H¥ô¥L¡A¤~¯à²âÅ¥¨ì¸tÆFªºÁn­µ¡C¦b¤G¤¸¹ï¥ßªº¥@«U¥@¬É¤¤¡A¤p§ÚªºÁn­µ»PÉ«­Ç¤Ó®e©ö¨Ï§Ú­Ì°g¥¢¡C

¹ï©ó°ò³Õ¤j¨ûªºÁn­µ¡A§Ú·P¦P¨­¨ü¡A§Ú¤]¬O­Ó¦b¥@«U¥@¬É¤¤±Ã²Ïªº¤Z¤H¡A¥¿¦p¤j¦h¼Æ¬P»ÚºØ¤l·P¨ü¨ìªº¡§»P©PÃä®æ®æ¤£¤J¡¨ªº·Pı¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú¤]¦b爲¥Í¦s±Ã²Ï¡A¦b²z·Q»P²{¹ê¤¤±Ã²Ï¡A¦b©P³ò»P¦Û¤v®¶°ÊÀW²v¤£¦Pªº¤H¸s¤¤±Ã²Ï¡C¦ý©ê«è¡A§å§P¡A¼««ã¡A¥u¯à産¥Í­t­±ªº¯à¶q¡A¦b­ß·Q¤¤·P¨ì¦Û¤vªº¥úÅܱoÅf²H¡F½Ð¨D©Ô´´º¸¤Ñ¨ÏªºÀø¡¡A¤Á¨­·P¨ü¨º¤ßżªºÀW²v®¶°Ê»PÆp¤ßªºµh¡A¤Ñ¨Ïªº·R»P½Ì¸Ñ¨Ï§Ú·P¨ü¨ì·Å·x»PµL±ø¥óªº·R¡A©¼®É²´·úÀã¼í¡A·NÃѨì­t­±ªº±¡ºü¤£¬O·½¦Û¥~¬É¡A¥u¦³¦Û¤v¡A¦Ó¤Ñ¬Éªº¿Ë¤H­Ì¤]¦b爲§Ú­Ìªº·nÂ\»Pªi°Ê¦Ó¦P±¡¡A¦Ó±{±¤¡C

¦³®É·|°Ý爲¤°麽«÷©R°l¨D¦a¦ìª÷¿úªº¤H¤Ï¦Ó¯à¡§¦¨¥\¡¨¡Hªº½T¬O¦t©z§l¤Þ¤Oªk«hªº¥R¤ÀÅé²{¡C§A¦b­þ¤è­±¦³µÛ±j¯Pªº±ý±æ¡A¨ººØ¯à¶q·|³Ð³y§A©Ò´Á¬ßªº¹ê¬Û¡C¦ý§l¤Þ¤Oªk«h¦³­Óªþ±aªº¯µ±K¡A´N¬O¦b§A±o¨ìªº¦P®É·|ÀH§Y©Ó¨ü¥¦©Ò±a¨Óªº¥N»ù¡C¦pªG¨º­Ó±ý±æ¬Oª«½èªº¡A¦b¨º¦¨¥\ªº­I«á¡A±a¨Óªº¥i¯à¬O¥¢¥h°·±d¡Bºë¯«ªºªÅµê»PµL§ÎÀ£¤O¡C¡§±o»P¥¢¡¨´N¬O³o¼Ë§¹¬üÅé²{µÛ¦t©zªº¥­¿Å¡C¤@©À¤§¶¡ªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦ü¥G©ñ±ó¤F¥@«U¥@¬Éªº¤É¾E»P¾÷¹J¡AµM¦Ó«o±o¨ì®a®x»PÆF©Ê¾Ç²ßªº®É¶¡»Pºë¤O¡Aª«½èªº¥¢¥h«oÀò±o¤Fºë¯«¤Wªº¦¨ªø¡C

ªº½T¡A¦³®É­Ô«ÜÃø«O«ù¥­¿Å»P­@¤ß¡A²¦³º§Ú­Ì¤£¬O¥Í¬¡¦b¥@¥~®ç·½¤¤¡A¹jµ´»P¥@«Uªº·ÐÂZ¡C¦ý¤Ï©À«ä¯Á¡A¤£¤J¥@¤S¦ó¨Ó¦¨ªø»P¾Ç²ß¡H·Å«Çùتºªá¦·¤£·|À´±oÅéÅ窺·N¸q¡C¤H¥Íªº®È³~¥»¨Ó´N¬O¤@³õÅéÅç¡A¤£¦Pªº¸g¾úÀ°§U§Ú­ÌªºÆF»î¦¨ªø¡CºÉºÞ¥¦¥O¤Hµh­W¡A¼¹¤ßµõªÍªºµh­W¡A»P¥@¹jµ´ªº©t¿W¡A¦ý¥¦ªº½T¯àÅý¤H¤Ï«ä²`¬Ù¡A±q¤¤¦¨ªø¡C©Ò¥H·P®¦¨C¦¸®À§é»P¿iÃø¡A¦bª«½è¼h­±¤W¦ü¥G§Ú­Ìµh­W¤£³ô¡A¦ý¦bºë¯«¼h­±¤WªºÆF»î«o¬OÅwªY¹ª»R¦aºÙÃÙ¤S¤@½Òµ{ªºµ²·~¡C¦a²y»P¤HÃþªº´£¤É¡Aµ´¤£¬O°kÁײ{¹ê¡A©Î±q§x¹Ò¤¤±o¥H¸Ñ²æ¡A¤jÂàÅܪººI¤î¤é´Á¤£¬O¤HÃþ¤£§@爲©Î°kÁתº­É¤f¡A¤@©w­n«i´±¦a¥h­±¹ï¡A¦¹¥Íªº¥\½Ò¤@©w­n¦¹¥Í§¹¦¨¡A¤£µM´X¥@ªº½ü¦^ÁÙ¬O­n¦^¨ì¨º­Ó­ìÂI¡C¨S¦³±Ï¥@¥D¨Ó¬@±Ï§A¡A¬@±Ï§Aªº¥u¦³§A¦Û¤v¡C

¤@¥¹©ú¥Õ¤F³o¤@¹D²z¡A¨º¥÷¡§µ¥«Ý¡¨«hÅã±o¤£¨º麽µJļ»PµL©`¡A³o¦¸ªº©ì©µ§ó¹³¤Ñ¬Éªº¤@¦¸¦ÒÅç»P´ú¸Õ¡C¤£©¯ªº¬O¸Õ¥X¤F¤HÃþªºÃhºÃ¡B¤£­@¤ß»P¼«¥@¶ú«U¡C扪¤ß¦Ó°Ý¡A¦pªG°±º¢´Á¡B¤jÂàÅܵo¥Í¦b¦¹¨è¡A¦³¦h¤Ö¤H¥i¥H½T©w¦a»¡¦Û¤v¯uªº·Ç³Æ¦n¤F©O¡H¦Û¤vªºÀW²v¤w¹F¨ì²Ä5¦¸¤¸ªº¤ô´¹ÀW²v¡A¦b¥Í¬¡¤¤¥Rº¡¤FµL±ø¥óªº·R»P¼e®e¡A¨Ã¹F¨ì¥þ·NÃѪºª¬ºA¤F©O¡H¦a²yªº¶Àª÷®É¥N³\¦h§Ú­Ì³o¨Ç¬P»ÚºØ¤l¦^¨Ó­««Ø¡A¦pªG§Ú­Ì³o¨Çı¿ôªº¤H³£¤£¯à¹Îµ²¤@­P¡AÁÙ¦b¦U¤ÀÀ°¬£ªº¬Û¤¬§ðÀ»¡A¤S¦p¦ó¦¨ªø¨º¿O¶ð¡AÂI¿U§ó¦h®a¤HªºÄ±¿ô¤§¤õºØ©O¡HAHªº¦³¨Ç°T®§ªº®É¶¡½u¬O¼gµ¹¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¡A¤Ñ¬Éªº®¦¨å§Æ±æµ¹¥L­Ì¦h¤@¦¸¾÷·|¡A§Æ±æ±a»â§ó¦hªº¤H¦^®a¡CµM¦Ó¡A«o³Q¤HÃþ¥Î¨º§½­­ªº¡B¤G¤¸ªº«äºû²z¸Ñ¦¨¡§¥¢«H»Pµê°²¡¨¡CCM¤£·|爲¤F­±¤l©Î¹üÅ㯫«Â¦Ó¦æ°Êªº¡A¤@¤Á³£¬O爲¤F¡§³Ì°ªªºµ½¡¨¡A°T®§ªº¶Ç»¼¬O爲¤Fµ½·Nªº´£¿ô¤HÃþ³oºØ¥i¯à©Ê¡A¤£Â_´ú¸Õ©Ò¦³¥i¯à©Ê¨Ã°µ¥X¹ï¦t©z¡B¦a²y¡B¤Î¤HÃþ³Ì¤j§Q¯qªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¤HÃþªº±¡ºüªi°ÊÀþ®§¸UÅÜ¡A§ó¦óªp¦t©z¯à¶qªºÅÜ´«¡A¤@¤Á³£¦bÅܤƤ¤¡A®É¶¡ªí¤£¥i¯à¬O»øº¢¤£Åܪº¡C¹ï¦¹¡A¥H¤HÃþªº¯à¤O»P²z¸Ñ¤O¤£¬O¥h´¢«×¡A¦Ó¬O¥h«H¥ô¡C

¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¡Aªº½TÁÙ¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n¡A©Ò¥H¦h¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¦¨ªø¡A¨Ï¦Û¤vªº¤ß§ó°í±j¡A¦b¥¼¨Óªº·s¬ö¤¸¤¤©Ó¾á§ó­«­nªº¨Ï©R¡A¶i¦æ§ó¯Âºéªº¯«¸tªA°È¡C¤_¦¹¡A¦¹¨èªº©ì©µ»Pµ¥«Ý¡A¬O爲¤F©ú¤Ñ§ó¦nªº­¸µ¾¡CªB¤Í­Ì¡A¥Rº¡«H¥ô»P¨M¤ßªº¦t©z®a¤H­Ì¡A½Ð¦b¦¹®É¦¹¨è¡A¤£­n¥¢¥h§Ú­Ìªº¥­¿Å¡A¦b³oµ¥«Ýªº®É´Á¤º¼W¶i§Ú­Ìªºª¾ÃÑ»P´¼¼z¡A¹Á¸Õ§ó²`¤Jªº³sµ²»P®Õ·Ç¡F§Ú­Ì¹Îµ²¤@¤ß¡A±aµÛ·R»P«H¥ô¡Aµ¥­ÔµÛ·½ÀY»PCMªº¥l³ê¡A爲¤F©ú¤Ñ§ó¦nªº爲¦a²y¡B爲¤HÃþªA°È

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë6¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 6, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë6¤é«H®§

Nothing will be able to stand in the way of the changes that are about to commence, as they are essential to bring the end-times into being. It is all change as you step up into the higher vibrations, and quickly move through the Ascension process. The thought that you will never have to return to Earth on the Wheel of Rebirth, must be one that makes all of the effort you have put in well worthwhile. More so as you get a good idea of what it means in reality, by leaving behind the drudgery, harshness and strength sapping energies of the lower dimension. Even now as so many lift up out of it the aggression, antagonism and hatred still wreaks havoc on Earth, but will soon play itself out as the energies of peace settle upon it. One day very soon the futility of confrontation and war, will make way for loving relationships and co-operation amongst all people. Even now the young ones amongst you see the pointless waste of life and energy in the pursuit of conquest, and want an immediate end to it. Peace is coming and this time it will not be temporary, but be permanent and carry you forward to a blissful and ecstatic state.

¨S¦³¤°麽¨Æ±¡¥i¥H¾×¦íÂàÅܪº¸}¨B¡A¥¦­Ì´N­n¶}©lÅã²{¡A¥¦­Ìªº¥»½è´N¬O­nµ¹»G¦´ªº¤@¤Á±a¨Ó²×µ²¡C¦b§A­Ì¨B¤J§ó°ªªº®¶°Êªº¦P®É¡A¤@¤Á³£¦b§ïÅܵۡA§ó§Öªº³q¹L´­¤Éªº¶iµ{¡C¦Ó§A­Ì¤]±q¨Ó¤£·|³Q±j­¢¦^Âk¨ì¦a²yªº­«¥Í¤§¸ô¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·­n¥I¥X©Ò¦³ªº§V¤O¥h§¹¦¨¥¦¡A³o¤]¬O§¹¥þ­È±o¥h°µªº¡C§A¹ï©ó²{¹ê±¡ªp¤F¸Ñªº¶V¦h¡A´N·|¦³§ó¦h¦nªº·Qªk¡A¦P®É§â¹L¥hªº­W´o»P²ÊÁWªº¤@¤Á¥á¦b¨­«á¡AÁÙ¦³¤£Â_¯B²{ªº¸û§C®¶°Êªº¯à¶q¡C´Nºâ²{¦b¦³³o麽¦h«I®`¡A¹ï§Üªº¼Ä·N»P¼¨«ë¨Ì¦b¦a²y¤W¸v­h¡A³£·|¦]爲¡i©M¥­¯à¶q¡jªº¤£Â_²Ï®Ú¦Ó¦Û§Ú²×µ²¡C«Ü§Ö´N·|¦³¨º麽¤@¤Ñ¡A²@µL»ù­Èªº¾Ôª§»P¹ï§Ü±N爲¥Rº¡©Ò¦³¤H¤ß¤¤·R»P¦X§@ªºÃö¨tÅý¥X¹D¸ô¡C¦Ó¥B²{¦b¡A¨º¨Ç¦~»´¤H¬Ý¨ì¤F¦b©ºªA¤W®ö¶Oªº²@µL·N¸qªº¥Í©R»P¯à¶q¡A§Æ±æºÉ§Öªºµ²§ô¥¦¡C©M¥­¥¿¦b­°Á{¡A¦Ó³o­Ó®É¨è±N¤£¬O¼È®Éªº¡A¦Ó¬O¥ÃùÚªº¡A§â§A­Ì±a¦V¤@ºØ¦ÜºÖ·¥¼Ö»P¨g³ßªºª¬ºA¡C

However you are in the midst of so many different energies that are creating turmoil at present. The old guard cling onto their paradigm that kept them in power, but the new one is all powerful and will brush aside all that remains of it until Love and Light permeate the Earth. In just a few months the changes will be under way and more noticeable, and will serve notice on the dark Ones that the New Age is in progress of manifesting. Their actions can no longer carry the threat that they used to have, as their power structure continues to collapse. So Dear Ones, at this important stage on your path to Ascension do not let any fear laden prophecies take hold of your imagination. We of the Galactic Federation are with you all of the time, and well aware of what is likely to lay ahead. We cannot do everything for you, but will assert ourselves if necessary to protect you.

¦ý¬O¡A§A­Ì¤]³B¤_³\¦h¤£¦P¯à¶qªº§¨Á_¤¤¡A¾É­P¤F·í«eªº²V¶Ã»P°Ê¿º¡C¦u¬£ÁÙ¬Oºòºò§ì¦í¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O¤£©ñ¡A«o¤£ª¾¹D·s·sªº¤@¤Á¾Ö¦³¥þ³¡ªº¤O¶q¡A±N§â©Ò¦³»Ùê²M²z¡Aª½¨ì·R»P¥úªº¯à¶qÀ±º©¦b¦a²y¤W¡C¥u»Ý­n´X­Ó¤ëªº®É¶¡¡A§ïÅÜ´N·|¸¨¹ê¨Ã¥B§ó¥[ªº¤Þ¤Hª`·N¡A¨Ã¥B±N¥¿¦¡ªº³qª¾¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡A·s¥@¬ö¾¤©úªºÀÆ¥ú¥¿¦bÅã²{¤¤¡C¥L­Ì¦æ爲ªº¼vÅT¤£¦A¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë¨ã¦³«Â¯Ù¡A¦]爲¥L­Ìªº¤O¶qµ²ºc¦b¤£Â_ªº±Y¼ì¡C¦]¦¹¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦b³o­Ó§A­Ì´­¤É­«­nªº¶¥¬q¡A¤d¸U¤£­nÅý¥ô¦ó´²¼½®£Äߪº¹w¨¥«Iŧ§Aªº·Q¶H¤O¡C§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³­¦ñµÛ§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº²M·¡«e¤è±N·|µo¥Í¤°麽¡CÁöµM§Ú­ÌµLªk爲§A­Ì°µ©Ò¦³¨Æ±¡¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì±NºÉ¥þ¤O«OÅ@§A­Ì¡C

We shall soon be more active in your skies, and one reason will be to show people that we can enter your space and protect ourselves. We do of course take care not to create an incident that would aid the dark Ones, who still seek an opportunity to cause mayhem if possible. For many, many years our craft have been seen by millions of people, but with deliberate suppression of the facts it may not seem that high. Disclosure is therefore more a question of how soon our existence can be officially acknowledged, so that the truth can be given about us. Since the end of the last World War we have met with officials of all the major powers on Earth, and offered our help which has been spurned on each occasion. We could have enabled world peace but the Illuminati cared not for the lives of the people of Earth, but only in control and amassing great wealth. These moments will take their place in your history, as you need to understand how your lives have been manipulated by them. Their power has been such that many good souls of the Light, have sacrificed their lives in trying to overcome their plans. The truth behind many assassinations will also be made known, and the culprits will answer for their crimes.

«Ü§Ö¡A§Ú­Ì±N¦b§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ¤¤§ó¦hªº¦æ°Ê¡A¤@­Ó­ì¦]´N¬OÅý§ó¦hªº¤Hª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¶i¤J§A­ÌªºªÅ¶¡¨Ã¥B«OÅ@¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM·|¤p¤ß¡A¤£·|³y¦¨Åý¶Â·t¶Õ¤O´Á«Ýªº¨Æ¬G¡A¥L­Ì¤@ª½¦b´M¨DµÛ¾÷·|¾É­P»W·Nªº¯}Ãa¡C¦]爲³\¦h¦~¥H¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¤@ª½³Q¼Æ¥H¦Ê¸Uªº¤H­Ì©Ò¬Ý¨ì¡A¥u¬O¹ï©ó¨Æ¹êªº»W·N§ã¨î¦ÓÅã±o¦ü¥G«Ü¤Ö¡C¤j´¦ÅS¤]¦]¦¹§ó¦hÅé²{¤F§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¥»½è°ÝÃD¡A§Ú­Ì¦p¦óºÉ§Öªº³Q©x¤è©Ó»{¡A¦nÅýÃö©ó§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¯u¬Û±o¥Hª¾¾å¡C¦Û±q¤W¦¸ªº¥@¬É¤j¾Ôµ²§ô¤§«á¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g©x¤èªº±µÄ²¤F¦a²y¤W¥D­nªºÅv¤O¾÷ºc¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñªº¨C­ÓÀ°§U³£¤@ª½³QÂƵø¡C§Ú­Ì§¹¥þ¥i¥HÅý¥@¬É©M¥­¡A¥u¬O¥ú·Ó¬£¨Ã¤£Ãö¤ß¦a²y¤W¤HÃþªº¥Í©R¡A¦Ó¬O¤£Â_ªº±±¨î¨Ã±°¹Ü¥¨¤jªº°]´I¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¾ú¥v¤¤¥L­ÌªºÁà­®¦æ爲¤ñ¤ñ¬Ò¬O¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¤]»Ý­nÀ´±o§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¬O¦p¦óªº³Q¥L­Ì¤@ª½¾Þ±±µÛ¡C¥L­ÌªºÅv¤O¤w¸g³Q³\¦h³B©ó¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤ªºµ½¨}ÆF»î©Ò¾Ù°Ê¡A³o¨ÇÆF»î爲¤F²×µ²¥L­Ì¸o´cªº­p¹ºÄ묹¤F¦Û¤vªº¥Í©R¡C ³\¦hÁôÂæb­I«áªº¨ë±þ¦æ°Ê³£±N³Qª¾¾å¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç¸o¥Ç±N爲¦Û¤vªº¦æ爲°µ¥X¦^µª¡C

As we often remind you all progresses well, and although time is racing away we will be able to complete our mission totally according to plan. We may need to speed up our actions, but that presents no problems to us so you may rest easy. Just keep your eyes on the finishing line spreading Love and Light as you go along. Also be prepared to help those who will be confused by what is going to happen, as most of you working for the Light know sufficient to be able to do so. The best assurance you can give is that we are working with you, and that there is nothing to fear. In the end you will gain more than you could possibly lose, and that does apply to physical possessions although we will not support anything acquired except through honest dealings.

´N¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`´£¿ô§A­Ìªº¨º¼Ë¡A©Ò¦³ªº¶i®i³£«Ü¶¶§Q¡AÁöµM®É¶¡¦b¤£Â_ªº¬y³u¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¬O¯à°÷«Ü¦nªº§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªº¥ô°È¡A¥B¥þ­±²Å¦X­p¹º¡C§Ú­Ì¤]³\»Ý­n¥[³t¦Û¤vªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦ý¬O·í«e¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¨S¦³°ÝÃD¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì¥i¥H©ñ¤ß¡C§A­Ì­n°µªº´N¬O«O«ùºë¯«ªºµJÂI¦b§¹µ²ªº¨º¤@¨è¡A¦b§A¨«¹Lªº¥ô¦ó¦a¤è³£¶Ç¼½¡i·R»P¥ú¡j¡C¤]­n·Ç³Æ¦n¥hÀ°§U¨º¨Ç¤£©ú¥Õ¯u¬Û¦Ó¦]¦¹²V¶Ãªº¤H¡A¦]爲§A­Ì³o¨Ç爲¸t¥ú¦Ó¤u§@ªº¤H³£¤w¨¬°÷ªº¤F¸Ñ³o麽°µªº¥R¤À·N¸q¡C¯à°÷µ¹¤©§A­Ì³Ì¦nªº«OÃÒ´N¬O¡A§Ú­Ì¤@ª½»P§A­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡A©Ò¥H®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥²­n®`©È»P®£Äß¡C³Ì²×§A­Ì³£±N¤ñ¥¢¥h¨Ó»¡Ä¹±o§ó¦hªº¦^³ø¡A³o·íµM¤]²Å¦Xª«½è©Êªº°]産¡A¦ý¬O°£«D¬O¸Û¹êªº¥æ©ö¡A¤£µM§Ú­Ì¬O¤£·|´©§Uªº¡C

Numbers of you are entering this final period at an age when you are not necessarily in good health. Be assured that by the time you take your place in Ascension all bodies will have changed to crystalline, and that means all signs of disease or illness will have disappeared. Like Mother Earth who will have been returned to a pristine condition, you too will no longer show the ravages of time, and also have a physical body that has reverted to the perfection of its original blueprint. Aging has no place in the higher vibrations, and you will choose exactly how you will look should you desire to alter your features. As you go even higher in the dimensions, your powers of creation will continue to grow and eventually you will become a Being of Light. You have much laid out before you and it is yours for the taking once you ascend. The world may be your oyster now, but the Universe will be your playground in the near future.

§A­Ì³\¦h¤H³£¥¿¦b¶i¤J³o³Ì«áªº®É´Á¡A¦b¬Y­Ó¦~ÄÖªº®É­Ô§A­Ì´N¤£¦A¾Ö¦³°·±dªº¨­Åé¡C½Ð¬Û«H¡A·í§A­Ì©è¹F¤F´­¤É¤§«á©Ò¦³¤Hªº¨­Åé³£·|ÂàÅܦ¨¤ô´¹µ²ºc¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ©Ò¦³ªº¯e¯f³£±N®ø¥¢¡C¤ñ¦p¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A¦o±N¤w¸g¦^Âk¤F­ìªìªº¥Í¬¡ª¬ºA¡A§A­Ì¤]¤£¦A¦¨爲¨ü®`ªÌ¡A¦Ó¬O¾Ö¦³¤@­Ó²Å¦X­ìªìÂŹϪº§¹¬ü¨­Åé¡C°I¦Ñ¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¤£¦A¥X²{¡A¨Ã¥B§A­Ì¥i¥H¥H¦Û¤vªº·NÄ@§ïÅÜ¥~ªí¯S©º¡C¦P®É¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¤£Â_¶i¤J§ó°ªªººû«×¡A§A­Ì³Ð³yªº¤O¶q±N«ùÄòªº¦¨ªø¡A³Ì²×¦¨爲¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡C³¯¦C¦b§A­Ì­±«eªº¬ü¦n¦³³\³\¦h¦h¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì´­¤É¤F¤§«á³£¬O§Aªº¡C²{¦b¡A³o­Ó¥@¬É¬O§A­Ì°ß¤@ªº»R¥x¡A¦ý¬O¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó¾ã­Ó¦t©z³£¬O§A­Ìªº¹C¼Ö³õ¡C

It is not yet party time, but the celebrations will start once you have the proof that the ones who have enslaved you have been removed. Life will take on a different hue and each day it will be a joy to be alive. The purpose of it will be understood and people will go forward knowing how to make the most of opportunities that come up, and reap their deserved rewards. You will have clear goals to follow, and they will be your choice as freewill is still with you. If you want to emulate the life of someone you admire, you may be surprised to know that they will come to you as that person. All souls in the higher realms can easily appear as they were from any incarnation, and share their knowledge and skills with you. There is no status that places one soul above another except that there is a Universal Law, that states you cannot proceed higher than the level that your vibrations resonate with.

½T¹êÁÙ¨S¦³¨ì¬£¹ï®É¶¡¡A¦ý¬O¡A¤@¥¹§A­Ì±o¨ì¤F³o­ÓÃÒ¾Ú¡A¤]´N¬O¤@ª½¥£§Ð§A­Ìªº®a¹Ù³£³Q²M²z¤F¡A¼y¯¬´N±N¶}©l¡C¥Í¬¡±NÅé²{¥X§¹¥þ¤£¦Pªº¦â±m¡A¨C¤Ñ³£±N¦]爲³ß®®¦ÓÅܱoÂA¬¡¡C¦Ó¥Í¬¡ªº·N¸q±N³Q²z¸Ñ¡A¤H­Ì±NÄ~Äò«e¶i¨Ã©ú¥Õ¦p¦ó¨ú±o³Ì¨Î®É¾÷¡A¥h¦¬Àò¥L­Ìűoªº¦^³ø¡C§A­Ì±N±o¨ì²M´·ªº¥Ø¼Ð¥h¸òÀH¡A·íµM¿ï¾ÜÅv¦b©ó§A¡A¦]爲¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¤@ª½³£¬O§Aªº¡C¦pªG§A§Æ±æ¼Ò¥é¬Y­Ó§A±R·q¤§¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡A§A¤]³\·|Åå³Y©ó¥¦­Ì­°Á{ªº¤è¦¡´N»P§A±R·qªº¨º¤H¤@¼Ë¡C¦b§ó°ªªº¹ê¬Û¤¤¡A©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³£¯à²³æªº¦A²{¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¹L¥hÂà¥@¸g¾úªº±¡§Î¡A¨Ã¥B»P§A¤À¨É¥L­Ìªºª¾ÃÑ»P§Þ¯à¡C¤£¦s¦b¤@­ÓÆF»îÕæ¾r©ó¨ä¥LÆF»îªº±¡ªp¡A°£«D¦³³o¼Ë¤@±ø¦t©zªk«h¡A¦Ó§A¤]¤£¥i¯à¦s¦b©ó¶W¥X¦Û¨­®¶°Êªº§ó°ªÀW²v¤¤¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and feel sure you are registering the expansion of your awareness, and it will help you through the coming changes. As you are beginning to understand, life beyond Earth is never ending and offers the most wondrous opportunities to experience whatever you desire. You have all the time you need and in fact are not subject to time as you know it now, and travel by thought is instantaneous. Therefore there is no measure of time and no calendar necessary, as all is in the Now and that means the past, present and future. Much that you now accept as normal is only peculiar to your Earthly existence, so be prepared and of an open mind so that you can adjust more easily. You will take it all into your stride, and with your higher level of consciousness totally understand the wonderful gifts of the Creator that fill all dimensions of the Universe.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B½T«H§A­Ì³£¦b¤£Â_ÂX®iµÛ¦Û¤vªºÄ±ª¾·NÃÑ¡A¥¦±NÀ°§U§A­Ì³q¹L¨ì¨ÓªºÂàÅÜ¡C¦Ó§A­Ì¤]¥¿¦b²z¸Ñ¡A¥Í©R¬O¶W¶V¦a²y¼h­±ªº¡A¦Ó¥B¥Ã¤£¤î®§¡A´£¨ÑµÛ³Ì©_§®µL¤ñªº¾÷·|Åý§A¥hÅéÅç¦Û¤v·NÄ@ªº¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ì¾Ö¦³µÛ©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì±N¤£¦A¨ü¨î©ó¤µ¤ÑÅéÅ窺®É¶¡¡A³q¹L«äºûªº®È¦æ¬OÀþ¶¡µo¥Íªº¡C¦]¦¹¤]¤£¦A¦³®É¶¡ªº´ú¶q¡A¤]¨S¦³¾äªk¦s¦bªº¥²­n¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¬O·í¤U¡A³o´N·N¨ýµÛ¡A¹L¥h¡A¤µ¤Ñ©M¥¼¨Ó³£¬O¦P®Éµo¥Íªº¡C³\¦h§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ±µ¨ü爲±`²zªº¶È¶È¥u²Å¦X§A­Ìªº¹Ð¥@ÅéÅç¡A¦]¦¹½Ð·Ç³Æ¦n¡A¨Ã¥B®É¨è´¯¶}¦Û¤vªº¤ßÆF¡A³o·|Åý§A§ó¦n§ó²³æªº½Õ¾ã¦Û¤v¡C§A±N§â¥¦¥þ³¡±a¤J§A«e¶iªº°Ê¤O¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¦ñÀHµÛ§A§ó°ªªº·NÃѼh¦¸¥þ­±ªº²z¸Ñ³yª«¥Dµ¹¤©§Aªº©_§®Â§ª«¡A ¥¦­Ì¥Rº¡µÛ¦t©zªº©Ò¦³ºû«×¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë9¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 9, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë9¤é«H®§

The energies around the world continue to build up, and are carried by the grid that is lifting up the Earth. All is preparing for the final thrust of energy, that will propel it into the new level of expression and out of duality. It will also fulfill the promises of a new Age that will be unlike anything you have experienced previously. and truly bring about a heaven upon Earth. Only those of you who have lifted your vibrations sufficiently, will be able to join those energies. Thereby lies the outworking of a truth, that only those of the Light can exist in the new dimension. The choice has always been yours, but with it comes the responsibility to carve out your own pathway to Ascension. You can have all of the help and encouragement in the world, but only you can take the necessary steps that will bring it about for you.

°ª¼h¯à¶qÄ~Äò¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤º«Ø¥ßµÛ¡A¥Ñ¬]®æÄâ±aµÛ¦Ó¤£Â_´£¤É¦a²yªº®¶°Ê¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£·Ç³ÆµÛ³Q°ª¼h¯à¶q³Ì«á¤@±À¡A§â¤@¤Á±À¤J·sªºªí¹F¡A²æÂ÷¤G¤¸©Êªºªdªh¡C¥¦¤]±N¹ê²{·s¥@¬öªº©Ó¿Õ¡A¦A¤£·|¹³§A­Ì¹L¥h©ÒÅéÅ窺¨º¼Ë¡A¦Ó¬O§â¤Ñ°ó±a¨ì¦a²y¡C¥u¦³¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¥R¤À´£¤É¦Û¤v®¶°Êªº¤H­Ì¡A±N¥[¤J¨ì¥þ·sªº¯à¶q¤¤¡C±q¦Ó¥Í¬¡¦b¤@ºØ¯u²zıª¾ªº¤¬°Ê¤u§@¤¤¡A¤]¦]¦¹¡A¥u¦³ÄÝ©ó¸t¥úªº¦s¦³¤~¯à°÷¦s¦b©ó·sªººû«×¤¤¡C¿ï¾ÜÅv¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³£¬O§A­Ìªº¡A¦ýµÛ³o­Ó¿ï¾Ü¤]·|±a¨Ó³d¥ô¥h¶}©Ý§A­Ì¦Û¨­ªº´­¤É¤§¸ô¡C¦b³o¥@¬É¤¤¡A§A¾Ö¦³µÛ©Ò¦³ªºÀ°§U»P¹ªÀy¡A¦ý¬O¥u¦³§A¦Û¤v¨ú±o¤FÃöÁä¤@¨Bªº¿ï¾Ü¤§«á¡A¤~¦³¥i¯à±a¨Ó¬ÛÃöªº¤@¤Á¡C

It matters little whether you ascend or not, inasmuch that all souls will continue to make progress. All happens in its own good time, and you have no need to feel pressurized to do other than what you personally desire. You have an infinite amount of time to make your way back through the higher dimensions, and at all times help will always be there for the asking. In fact your Higher Self is always with you, although when you drop your vibrations it cannot always penetrate them to reach you. However, once you have the intent to rise up the link becomes stronger and more open. You can work together if you follow your intuitive promptings, and they will keep you firmly on the path of Light.

¤£ºÞ§A´­¤É»P§_³£¤£¬O¤j¨Æ¡A¦]爲©Ò¦³ÆF»î³£±NÄ~Äòªºµo®i¦Û¤v¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£µo¥Í¦b«ê·íªº®É¶¡¡A¦]¦¹¦b¥h°µ¶W¥X·í«e¦Û¤v±ý±æªº¨ä¥L¨Æ±¡ªº®É­Ô¡A§A¤£¥²·P¨ì¦³À£¤O¡C§A­Ì¦³µÛµL­­ªº®É¶¡¦^Âk¨ì§ó°ªªººû«×¡A¨Ã¥B¤@¦p¬J©¹ªº·|¦³µÛ©Ò¦³ªºÀ°§U¡A¦b¨ºùص¥«ÝµÛ§A¥h©I¨D¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§Aªº§ó°ª¦Û§Ú¥Ã»·³­¦ñµÛ§A¡AÁöµM¦b§A¶^¸¨¤§«áÍ¢¤£¥i¯à®É®É¨è¨è³£º¯³z¶i¨Ó±µÄ²¨ì§A¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤@¥¹§A¦³¤F°í©wªº·N¹Ï¡A§Æ±æ´£°ª¦Û¤v¡A¨º麽³o­Ó³s±µ´N·|Åܱo¶V¨Ó¶V±j¯P»P¶}©ñ¡C§A­Ì¤§¶¡¥i¥H¤@°_¦X§@¡A¥u»Ý­n§A¸òÀH¦Û¤v¡iª½Ä±¡jªº¹ªÀy¡A¥¦­Ì±N·|À°§U°í©wªº¨«¦b¥úªº¹D³~¤W¡C

Once you start leading your life with the intent to ascend, your experiences will follow a new path that will enable you to enjoy them and bring peace into it. Your ties to the lower energies will dissolve, and you can break your lifetime habits by denying them the energy to survive. You are changing to a higher level of consciousness, and will take a quantum leap forward with the advent of Ascension. Life will continue as a series of steps upwards as you expand your consciousness even further, never again to experience the feelings of separation from the Source. You will become One with All That Is and a co-creator with God.

¤@¥¹§A­Ì¶}©l«ü¤Þ¦Û¤v±aµÛ´­¤Éªº·NÄ@¥h¥Í¬¡¡A§Aªº¥Í¬¡±N¦ñÀHµÛ¤@±ø¥þ·sªº¹D¸ô¡AÅý§A¦Û¤v¥h¨É¨ü¥¦­Ì¡A¨Ã¥BÀH¤§±a¨Ó¥­©MªºÅéÅç¡C§A§ô¿£©ó¸û§C¯à¶qªºÅéÅç±N·»¸Ñ¡A§A¤]¯à·í³o¨Ç»G¦´ªº²ß©Ê­«·s¥X²{ªº®É­Ô¡A³q¹L©¿µø¥¦­Ì¦Ó¥´¯}¹L¥h¥Í¬¡ªº¼Ò¦¡²ßºD¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦bÂàÅܨì¤@ºØ§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº·NÃÑıª¾¡A¨Ã¥B±NÀHµÛ´­¤Éªº¨ÓÁ{¨ú±o¶q¤l¤è¦¡ªº¸õÅD¡C¦b¤£Â_ÂX®i¦Û¨­ªºÄ±ª¾¨ì§ó²`»·¦aÂIªº®É­Ô¡A¥Í¬¡±N«ùÄòªº±a¨Ó¤@¨t¦Cªº«e¤è¶i®i¡A¤£¦A·|ÅéÅç¨ì»P°¶¤j·½ÀY¤ÀÂ÷ªº·P¨ü¡C§A­Ì±N¦¨爲¥þµM©Ò¬Oªº¦X¤@¾ãÅé¡A¦¨爲»P³yª«¥D¦X§@ªºÁp¦X³Ð³yªÌ¡C

For the moment however, we all wait for developments upon Earth, to follow the progress towards changes that will take away the ability of the dark Ones to impose their ways upon you. The interim period will be quite chaotic until our allies have established their own control, and the different countries implement the changes that will clearly indicate their willingness to become part of the New Age. General agreement has already been agreed as it is seen that the world cannot survive, unless the Illuminati are removed. We are the Overseers and will accurately monitor the response to ensure that promises are kept. All dealings are to be above board from now on, and with total honesty as a new way of working is accepted. Any deception will be easily found, and their will no place for anything other than total compliance. The intent is that all changes are for the betterment of Humanity as a whole, and not some powerful countries as before.

¦ý¬O¦b¥Ø«e¡A§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ¦a²yªº¶i¤@¨Bµo®i¡A¸ò¶iÂàÅܵo®iªº¹Lµ{¡A¥¦±N­é¹Ü¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¯à¤O¦A¦¸Õæ¾r©ó§A­Ì¤§¤W¡C³o¬qÁ{®É¹L´ç´Á±N·|Åܱo«D±`ªº²V¶Ã¡Aª½¨ì§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í«Ø¥ß¦Û¤vªº±±¨î¾÷¨î¡A¤£¦Pªº°ê®a³£¦b°õ¦æµÛÂàÅÜ¡A³o¤]²M·¡ªºªí¥Ü¥L­Ìªº·NÄ@¡A¦¨爲·s¥@¬öªº¤@¥÷¤l¡CÁ`Å骺¨óij¤w¸g¹F¦¨¡A¨º´N¬O°£«D¥ú·Ó¬£³Q²M°£¡A¥@¬É¬O¨S¦³¥ô¦ó§Æ±æªº¡C§Ú­Ì¬OºÊ·þ¤H¡A¨Ã¥B·|ºë½TªººÊ±±³o¨Ç¦^À³¥H½T«O³o¨Ç©Ó¿Õ³Q«O«ù¤U¥h¡C©Ò¦³ªº¨Æ¶µ¨ì¥Ø«e爲¤î³£¦b­¸²î¤W§¹¦¨¡A¨Ã¥B¬O¥H¤@ºØ¥þ·sªº³Q±µ¨üªº¤è¦¡¡A§¹¥þªº¸Û¹ê¤u§@µÛ¡C¥ô¦óªº´Û¶B³£¥i¥H»´©ö§ä¨ì¡A¥L­Ì°£¤F¥þ­±ªA±q¨S¦³¨ä¥L¤è¦¡¥i¥H´M¨D¡C³o­Ó¾ãÅé·NÄ@´N¬O¡A©Ò¦³ªº§ïÅܳ£¬O爲¤F¤HÃþªº§ó°ªºÖ¬ç¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë¥Ñ¤@¨Ç±j¶Õ°ê®a±±¨î¡C

On a day to day basis we make adjustments as considered necessary, and are thus ready at a minutes notice to go into action. Our craft are positioned over many official establishments and will remain there fully cloaked in invisibility. That way we can make sure that we are aware of what is being planned by the dark Ones, and can pre-empt any attempt to interfere with our plans. Freewill operates on Earth, but there is a limit as to how far it can go. Your freewill has to be honored, plus the fact that the changes are decreed by authorities much higher than any upon Earth. Not just the Solar System but the Universe awaits the outcome of events that are taking place upon it. Together we are all going to act as One when Ascension occurs at the end of this year, a monumental event that even other Universes follow with keen interest.

¤é´_¤@¤é¡A§Ú­Ì³£¥²¶·¤£Â_ªº½Õ¾ã­p¹º¡A¨Ã¥B·Ç³Æ¦n¦b¤@¤ÀÁé´£«e´£¿ô¤§«á´N¨B¤J¦æ°Ê¡C§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¤w¸g´N¦ì«Ý©R¦b³\¦h©x¤è¾÷ºc¤W­±¡A¨Ã¥B·|¤@ª½°±¯d¦b¨ºùبåB¥þ³¡Áô§Î¡C§Ú­Ì¯à°÷«OÃÒªº´N¬O¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`²M·¡¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­p¹ºªº³±¿Ñ¡A¯à°÷¦û±o¥ý¾÷¥hªý¤î¥ô¦ó¤zÂZ§Ú­Ì­p¹ºªº¦æ爲¡C¦b¦a²y¤W¬O¥Ñ¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¾ÞÁaµÛ¡A¦ý¬O¹ï©ó¥¦ªº¦Û¥Ñ«×ÁÙ¬O¦³µÛ­­¨î¡C¡]«üªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªººÆ¨gªº¦æ爲¡AºÆ¨gªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡^ §A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¥²¶·±o¨ì´L­«¡A¦ñÀHµÛ¨Æ¹êªº§ïÅÜ¡A³o¨Ç³£³Q°ª¥X¦a²y³\¦hªº§ó°ª¦s¦b©Ò´ÜÂI¡C¨Ã¤£¶È¶È¬O¦b¤Ó¶§¨t¡A¦Ó¬O¾ã­Ó¦t©z³£¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ³o¨Ç¨Æ¥óµo®iªº±¡§Î¡A¥H¤Î¥¦±a¨Óªºµ²ªG¡C´N¦b´­¤É¦b¤µ¦~¥½µo¥Í¤§«á¡A§Ú­Ì·|§@爲¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¨B¤J¦æ°Ê¡A³o¬O¤@­Ó¤£¦´ªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¬Æ¦Ü¤Þ¨Ó¤F¨ä¥L¦t©z¦s¦³ªº±j¯P¿³½ì¡C

As you will know by now life is everywhere around you, and you lack knowledge of it because the Earth has been in quarantine for eons of time, and contact with you very restricted. Also, you have been deliberately misled to believe you were the only life form of your kind within your Universe. Where evidence of our long past contact is still to be found, it has largely been ignored because it does not fit in with your accepted views. For example many artifacts that have been uncovered, have been deliberately hidden away from your eyes to keep you in ignorance of our existence. Accounts of our visits to Earth have similarly been ignored, but that will all come out as the truth is made known to you.

²{¦b§A­Ìª¾¹D¤F¡A¥Í©R³ò¶µÛ§A­Ì¬OµL³B¤£¦bªº¡A§A­Ì¯Ê¥Fªº»{ª¾¬O¦]爲¦a²y¤w¸g³Q¹jÂ÷¤F»õ¸U¦~¡A»P§A­Ì±µÄ²¬O«D±`¨ü¨ì­­¨îªº¡C¦Ó¥B¡A§A­ÌÁÙ³Q»W·Nªº»~¾É¡A¬Û«H¦Û¤v¬O¦t©z¤¤°ß¤@ªº¥Í©R¡C¦b§Ú­Ì¹L¥hªº±µÄ²¤¤¦³µÛ¤j¶qªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A²{¦b³£¥i¥H³Qµo²{¡A¥¦³Q¤j¶qªºµLµø¡A³o¬O¦]爲³o¨ÇÃÒ¾Ú¤£²Å¦X§A­Ì©Ò»{ª¾ªºÆ[©À¡CÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A³\¦hªº¥v«e¾¹¥×¤w¸g³Qµo²{¡A¥¦­Ì¤w¸g³Q¨è·Nªº±q§A­Ì²´¥Ö©³¤UÁôÂáAÅý§A­Ì©¿µø§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡C§Ú­Ì«ô³X¦a²yªº¨Æ¥ó¦ÛµM¤]³Q¦P¼ËªºµLµø¡A¦ý¬O·í¯u¬Û¥X²{ªº®É­Ô¤@¤Á³£·|Åý§A­Ìª¾¹D¡C

Open your hearts and minds to the great future that awaits you, that will see you become Galactic Beings travelling not just your own Universe, but others where different forms of life to your own exist. You will hardly wish stay on your own home planet, but become more used to life on the massive Motherships that are self sufficient having everything that you are likely to need. Your presence would not be so much as one doing a job of work, but using your own expertise and skills for the good of the team you are with. Life is harmonious and rewarding, and we would say there is never a dull moment and it is certainly not boring.

´¯¶}§A­Ìªº¤ßÆF»P·NÃÑ¡A¥hªï±µ³o­Ó¥¿«Ýµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ìªº°¶¤j¥¼¨Ó¡A§A­Ì±N³Q¨£ÃÒ¦¨爲»Èªe¦s¦³¡A¤£¶È¥u¯à¦b¦Û¤vªº¦t©z¤¤®È¦æ¡A¦Ó¬OÁÙ¦³¨ä¥L¤£¦Pªº¦t©z¥]¬AµÛ³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¥Í©R§Î¦¡¡A¥L­Ì»P§A­Ì«D±`¤£¦P¡C§A­Ì±N«ÜÃøÄ@·N¦A§b¦b¦Û¤vªº®a¶é¬P²y¤W¡A¦Ó¬O§ó²ßºD©ó¥Í¬¡¦b¥¨¤jªº¥ÀÄ¥¤W¡A¥¦¥i¥H¦Ûµ¹¦Û¨¬¡A´£¨Ñ§A©Ò»Ý­nªº¥ô¦ó¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ì±N¤£¦A·|¤@¦¸¥u¯à°µ¤@¥÷¤u§@¡A¦Ó¬O§Q¥Î§A¦Û¤vªº±M·~ª¾ÃÑ©M§Þ¯à»P§A爲µ½¦ÓªA°Èªº¹Î¶¤¤@°_¦X§@¡C¥Í¬¡¬O©M¿Ó»P¦³©Ò±oªº¡A§Ú­Ì·Q»¡µ´¤£·|¥X²{¥F¨ýªº±¡§Î¡A§ó¥[¤£·|¬\ÀêµL²á¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and always pleased to help advance your understanding about your life on Earth. It is known by some on it, as a prison planet and that is exactly what it is. You have been imprisoned upon it for thousands of years, and the truth of your true selves has been hidden from you. You have been led to believe that you are much less than you really are, and used to serve the interests of those who have controlled the Earth for millennia of time. Now you are rapidly waking up to the truth and quite rightly claiming back your sovereignty, and it will be returned to you. As an experience it will have served you well, as it has been the quickest path to spiritual evolution and understanding. Remember that whatever impressions you have right now, you did enter duality with your eyes open. You accepted the challenge and knew that you would safely come out of it, and now that time has arrived your lives will become full of Love and Light.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡AÁ`¬O«D±`ªººa©¯©óÀ°§U´£°ª§A­Ìªº²z¸Ñ¤O¡AÃö©ó§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¤w¸gª¾¹D¡A§@爲¤@­ÓºÊº»¬P²y¡A¦a²y½T¹ê¦p¦¹¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g³Q¥}¸T¤F´X¤d¦~¡A¹ï©ó¦Û¤v¯u¹ê¦Û§Úªº¤F¸Ñ¤w¸g³Qªý¤î¡C§A­Ì³Q±Ð¾É¥h¬Û«H§A¬O¤ñ¦Û¤v¯u¹ê¼Ë¤l­n§C¯Åªº¦hªº¡A³Q§Q¥Î¥hªA°È©ó¨º¨Ç¤w¸g±±¨î¦a²y´X¤d¦~ªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¦b§Ö³tªº¤F¸Ñ³o­Ó¯u¬Û¡A²M·¡¤jÁnªº­«·sÁn©ú§A­Ìªº¥DÅv¡A¥¦¤]±Nªð¦^µ¹§A­Ì¡C§@爲¤@ºØÅéÅç¡A¹L¥h¾Ç²ßªº¤@¤Á¤]·|«Ü¦nªºªA°È§A¡A¦]爲³o¬O³Ì±¶®|ªº¹D¸ô¡A¦^Âk¨ìÆF©Ê¶i¤Æ»P²z¸Ñ¤¤¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¤£ºÞ²{¦bªºÅéÅçµ¹§A¬O¤°麽¼Ëªº¦L¶H¡A§A³£¬O±aµÛ²M·¡ªº¤F¸Ñ¤~¶i¤J¤G¤¸©Ê½Òµ{ªº¡C§A­Ì±µ¨ü¤F³o­Ó¬D¾Ô¡A¤]©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v·|¦w¥þªº²æÂ÷¥¦¡A¨º麽¡A²{¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¤F¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±N¥Rº¡µÛ·R»P¥úªººaÄ£¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

ªð¦^¦Cªí