ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë18¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 18, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë18¤é«H®§

Trust in us and God that events are going to proceed as promised, and do not worry as to the timing as it will occur in a way that is exactly correct for the desired outcome. Also be assured that the end times will work out as planned, and that responsibility is ours and everything is totally prepared. There is no need to be concerned about your individual role and what will happen to you, as each of you will experience precisely what you have planned. Some of you have elected to leave the Earth early, and others will see the final year through to the end. Either way it will have been your choice, and all will ultimately leave the old Earth as you presently know it.

½Ð¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A¬Û«H³yª«¥D¡A¨Æ±¡¶i®i¦p©Ó¿Õªº¨º¼Ë¶¶§Q¡AÃö©ó®É¾÷¤d¸U¤£­n¾á¤ß¡A·í¥¦µo¥Íªº®É­Ô´N¥²©w¬O·|±o¨ì§Æ±æªºµ²ªG¡C¤]½Ð¬Û«Hµ²§ôªº®É¨è¤]·|¦p­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ë§¹¦¨¡A³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº³d¥ô¡A¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£§¹¬üªº·Ç³ÆµÛ¡C¹ï©ó§A­Ì­Ó¤Hªº¨¤¦â¤]¬O¨S¦³¥²­n¾á¤ßªº¡A¥H¤Î¤°麽·|¦b§A¨­¤Wµo¥Í¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£±Nºë½TªºÅéÅç¨ì¦Û¤v¤w¸g­p¹º¦nªº¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¦b´­¤É¦­´ÁÂ÷¶}¦a²y¡A¨ä¥L¤H±N¬Ý¨ì³Ì«á¤@¦~¨«¤J§¹µ²¡C¤£ºÞ­þºØ¤è¦¡³£¤@ª½¬O§A­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡A©Ò¦³¤H³Ì²×³£·|Â÷¶}¦a²y¡A´N¦p§A­Ì·í«eª¾¹Dªº¤@¼Ë¡C

To ride out any rough patches of experience simply keep your mind and focus on Ascension, because as the year progresses and the higher vibrations are dominant peace will descend upon Earth. Already there are noticeable changes in the mass consciousness levels that can be registered by us, and more souls than ever are being lifted up. The awakening is accelerating and will touch all souls before the final days of this cycle. Whether all respond is down to their choice, but not one soul will leave this Earth without having understood the opportunity of ascending. It clearly will not appeal to everyone, as some souls would feel out of place in the higher dimensions.

­n¶¶§Q«×¹L¥ô¦óÁ}ÃøªºÅéÅç¡A¥u»Ý­n§â§Aªº·NÃÑ©Mºë¯«µJÂI©ñ¦b´­¤É¤W¡A¦]爲ÀHµÛ¤µ¦~ªºµo®i¡A§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê±N¨Ï±o©M¥­ªº¤ä°t¤O¶q­°Á{¦a²y¡C¦b¤j衆·NÃѪº¤ô¥­¤W¤w¸gµo¥ÍªºÅã¦Ó©ö¨£ªº§ïÅÜ¡A³o¬O¥i¥H³Q§Ú­Ì°»´ú¨ìªº¡A¤ñ¹L¥h¨Ó»¡§ó¦hªºÆF»î¦b´£°ªµÛ¡Cı¿ôªº¶iµ{¦b¤£Â_¥[³t¡A³o·|¦b³o¦¸©P´Áµ²§ô«eIJ¤Î©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î¡C¤£ºÞ¬O¦óºØªº¤ÏÀ³³£·½¦Û©ó¥L­Ì¦Û¨­ªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¦ý¬O¨S¦³­þ­ÓÆF»î·|²@¤£ª¾±¡¡A¦b¤£¤F¸Ñ´­¤Éµ¹¤©ªº¾÷·|ªº±¡ªp¤UÂ÷¶}¦a²y¡C«Ü²M·¡¡A§AµLªk±j¨D¥ô¦óÆF»î¡A¤@¨ÇÆF»î¦b³B©ó§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤·|·P¨ì¤£¾AÀ³¡C

Meantime the Lightworkers proceed with their individual tasks creating the groundwork necessary for events to unfold. As one who is aware your best contribution is to share your Light with all others, and to do so quite freely. Mentally spread your Light far and wide and if you like to give healing, picture in your minds eye those areas on Earth where it is most needed. The Middle East continues to cause concern, as the negative energies are deep rooted as the result of centuries of warfare. Our brief is to ensure that problems do not escalate or bring about war, and we shall prevent one breaking out. The dark Ones would naturally like to exploit any such situation, but reckon without the Galactic Federation. We know their plans and are therefore able to control what takes place, and we have already shown them what we can do.

¦P®É¡A¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¦b¶i¦æµÛ¦Û¨­ªº¥ô°È¡A³Ð³y¥²­nªº¦a­±¤u§@爲¨Æ¥óªº´¦¥Ü§V¤O¡C¦]爲¥L­Ì«D±`²M·¡¦Û¤v¯à°µªº³Ì¦n°^Äm´N¬O¤À¨É¦Û¤vªº¥ú¨~µ¹©Ò¦³¤H¡A¦Ó¥B¬O¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªº¥h°µ¡C¦pªG§A§Æ±æµ¹¤©ªvÀøªº¯à¶qªº¸Ü¡A´NºÉ¥i¯àªº²`»·ªº±qºë¯«¤W¶Ç¼½§A­Ìªº¯«¸t¥ú¨~¡A¨Ã¥B¦b§Aªº·NÃѤ¤Áã©w¦a²y¤W³Ì»Ý­n¥¦­Ìªº¦a¤è¡C¤¤ªF¦a°Ï«ùÄòªº¦b¤Þ¨ÓÃöª`¡A³o¬O¥Ñ©ó´X­Ó¥@¬ö¥H¨Óªº¾Ôª§§½­±¤w¸gÅý¨ºùØ¥Rº¡¤F­t­±¯à¶q¡C§Ú­Ìªº«H©À´N¬O½T«O³o¨Ç°ÝÃD¤£·|³v¨B¤W¤É¦Ó±a¨Ó¾Ôª§¡A§Ú­Ì·|ªý¤î¥ô¦óªºÃzµo¶ÕÀY¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦ÛµM·|¥ø¹ÏIJµo¥ô¦ó¦¹Ãþªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¦ý¬O¨S¦³§â»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦Ò¼{¦b¤º¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¡A¤]¦]¦¹¯à°÷±±¨îµo¥Íªº±¡ªp¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸gµ¹¥L­Ì®i²{¤F§Ú­Ìªº¯à¤O¡C

It is worth mentioning that our Motherships are what you might call, airborne cities and able to remain stationed over your Earth for extremely long periods. They contain absolutely everything needed to exist normally, and it is an enjoyable and satisfying existence. We have bases upon Earth, and also our allies who are of the Inner Earth and will eventually emerge to meet you again. There are also bases on the sea bed, some of which have operated for thousands of years. They have allowed us great seclusion and privacy away from prying eyes, by being sited out of reach of your submarines and robotic searchers. Some bases are extremely large and self supporting, and can house hundreds of personnel.

­È±o¤@´£ªº¬O¡A§Ú­Ìªº¥À²î¡A¦p§A­Ì·Q»¡ªº--¤ÑªÅ¤§«°¡A¯à°÷¾n¯d¦b§A­Ì¦a²y¤WªÅ«ùÄò«Üªøªº®É¶¡¡C¥¦­Ì¦³µÛ»Ý­nªº¤@¤Á¡A¥¦ªºÀô¹Ò¬O¥O¤H´r§Ö»P惬·Nªº¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¾n²Ï¦b¦a²y¤WªÅ¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¦³¦a¤ß¤å©úªº·ù¤Í¡A¥L­Ì¤]·|³Ì²×»P§A­Ì¦A¦¸¨£­±¡C¦b®ü§É¤W·íµM¤]¦³µÛ°ò¦a¡A¤@¨Ç¤w¸g¾Þ§@¤F´X¤d¦~¡C³o¨Ç°ò¦a¤¹³\§Ú­Ì±q³Q¿s±´ªº½d³ò³Q»·»·¹jÂ÷¡A¦ì¸m¬O»·»·¶W¥X§A­Ìªº¼ç¸¥©M¾÷¾¹·j¯ÁªÌ©Ò¯à±´´úªº¯à¤O½d³ò¤§¥~¡C¤@¨Ç°ò¦a¤Q¤Àªº¥¨¤j¡A¦Ûµ¹¦Û¨¬¡A¯à°÷®e¯Ç´X¤d¤H¡C

Some of our bases are deep within Mountains and quite safe from your probing. The entrances are not visible and that keeps out the curious. They were more active in past times when we met and helped local inhabitants, and such meetings have been recorded by them. So you see Dear Ones, that whilst there are people pressing for disclosure, someone intent on finding the evidence of our visits to Earth would not have difficulty in doing so. Regrettably, as evidence has been found it has largely been ignored or hidden away because it did not fit in with the accepted version of your past. All of this will eventually change, and the truth will be given to you supported by ample evidence. In past times those who have voiced the truth have been persecuted or ostracized and often put to death for their beliefs.

§Ú­Ìªº¤@¨Ç°ò¦a²`¤J¦b¸s¤s¤§¶¡¡A¯à°÷«Ü¦nªº³WÁקA­Ìªº±´¬d¡C¤J¤f¤]¬O¤£¥i¨£ªº¡A¥H¨¾¤î¦n©_ªº¤H»~Âô¡C¦b¹L¥h¥¦­Ì³£¬O§ó¥[¬¡ÅDªº¡A¨º®É§Ú­Ì¸g±`»P·í¦aªº©~¥Á·|­±¨Ã¥BÀ°§U¥L­Ì¡A³o¼Ëªº·|­±¤w¸g³Q¥L­Ì©Ò°O¿ý¤U¨Ó¡C©Ò¥H§A­Ì¬Ý¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦P®É¦³¤H¦b­P¤O±À°Ê¤j´¦ÅS¡A¤@¨Ç¤H¥¿·N¹Ï§ä¥X§Ú­Ì«ô³X¦a²yªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A³o¨Ç³£¤£Ãø¥h°µ¨ì ¡C¥i´dªº¬O¡A¤@¨Ç¤w¸g³Q§ä¨ìªºÃÒ¾Ú³Q¤j¶qªº©¿µø©ÎªÌ¨è·NªºÁô¿f¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì¤£²Å¦X§A­Ì¹L¥h¹ï«Ý¨Æª«ªº¬Ýªk»PÆ[ÂI¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤@¯ë¤H»{爲¥j¥N¤H´N¬O³¥ÆZªººØ±Ú¡A¤£¥i¯à¦³°ª¬ì§Þ¡A©Ò¥H«Ü¦h©_§®ªº¦Ò¥jµo²{¤£¬O³Q±»»\´N¬O³Q©¿µø¡^¡C¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç³£·|³Ì²×§ïÅÜ¡A¯u¬Û·|µ¹¤©§A­Ì¡A³q¹L¥R¤ÀªºÃÒ¾Ú¤ä«ù§A­Ì¡C¦b¹L¥h¡A¨º¨Ç爲¯u¬Û»¡¸Üªº¤H¤w¸g³Q­¢®`©ÎªÌ©ñ³v¡A³q±`¦]爲¥L­Ìªº«H¥õ±a¨Ó¦º¤`«Â¯Ù¡C

Can you begin to see how false your reality has been, and how it was created to make you ignorant of your sovereignty and totally reliant on those who have enslaved you. Life could have been so different had it not fallen from grace in Atlantean times, when it did enjoy times of great spirituality and understanding. Nearly all you have spent lives in that particular period, and you still carry memories of it deep in your subconsciousness. You even go further back to some civilizations that are just names in ancient history. Remember that you are just completing a Solar Cycle of approximately 26,500 years, and you have been in and out of it so many times choosing where and when to further your experience. We could take you back further when some of you lived on other planets, just to indicate that you are very old souls.

§A­Ì²{¦b¯à°÷©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v¥Í¬¡ªº¡§²{¹ê¡¨¬O¦h麽ªºµê°²麽¡H¥¦¬O³Q¦p¦óªº¨î³y¤F¥X¨Ó¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì·M¬Nªº©ñ±ó¦Û¤vªº¥DÅv¡A§¹¥þªº±H©~¦b¨º¨Ç¸Õ¹Ï¥£§Ð§A­Ìªº¤H¤§¤U¡C¦pªG¤£¬O¦]爲°¶¤jªº¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ®É¥N¹k¸¨¡A¥Í¬¡¥»¥i¥H¦p¦¹ªº¤£¦P¡A¨º¬O¥Rº¡µÛ°¶¤jªºÆF©Ê»Pıª¾ªº³ß®®®É´Á¡C¦b¨º­Ó¯S®í®É´Á¡A®t¤£¦h§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¥Í¬¡¹L¡A§A­Ì¨ÌÂÂÄâ±aµÛ¼ç·NÃѪº²`¼h°O¾Ð¡C§A­Ì¬Æ¦Ü¥i¥H¦^·¹¨ì¤@¨Ç§ó»·¥jªº¤å©ú¡A¥u¦b¥j¥N¾ú¥v¤¤³Q©R¦W¹L¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A§A­Ì´N­n§¹¦¨26500¦~ªº¤Ó¶§´`Àô©P´Á¡A§A­Ì¤w¸gªá¶O¤F³o麽¦hªº®É¶¡¡A¥h¿ï¾Ü¦p¦ó§ó»·ªº®i¶}¦Û¨­ªº¶i¤ÆÅéÅç¡C§Ú­Ì¯à°÷§â§A­Ì±a¦^¨ì¤@¨Ç¨ä¥L¬P²y¤Wªº¥Í¬¡ÅéÅç°O¾Ð¤¤¡A¶È¶È¬O­n¦V§A­Ì«ü¥X§A­Ì³£¬O«D±`¦ÑªºÆF»î¡C

This particular life you are in, is the culmination of many previous ones and is quite unique and so important to your evolution. No wonder so many souls wanted to go through this cycle, as it offered a great step forward and opportunity to leave the cycle of rebirth. It has been a long and mostly tedious journey but like all experiences is easily put behind you once it is over. One of your greatest assets has been your strength to overcome the most severe hardships and setbacks. Those experiences will carry you forward and serve you well when faced with similar challenges. Your services will be in demand by those who have yet to experience what you have.

·í«e¬O§A­Ìªº¯S®í¤H¥Í¡A¬O§A­Ì²Ö¥Í²Ö¥@¸g¾úªº³Ì°ª¼é³¡¤À¡A¥¦¬O¦p¦¹ªº¿W¯S¡A¹ï§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¦p¦¹ªº­«­n¡CÃø©Ç³o麽¦hªºÆF»î§Æ±æ³q¹L³o¦¸©P´Á¡A¦]爲¥¦´£¨Ñ¤F¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº¾÷·|¡A¥H­«¥Íªº¤è¦¡Â÷¶}³o¦¸©P´ÁÄ~Äòµo®i¦Û¤v¡C¥¦¤w¸gªá¶O¤F«Üªøªº®É¶¡¡A¤j¶q¥F¨ýªº¤H¥@¸g¾ú¡A¦ý¬O¤@¥¹³o¨Çµ²§ô¤§«á©Ò¦³¹L¥hªºµh­WÅéÅç³£±N抛¦b¸£«á¡C§A­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº³Ì°¶¤j°]´I´N¬O§A­Ìªº°í±j¡A§JªA¤F³o¨Ç³ÌÄY®mªº¦ÒÅç©M®À§é¡C³o¨ÇÅéÅç±N±a§A­Ì«e¶i¡A«Ü¦nªºªA°È§A­Ì¥h¦A¦¸­±¹ïÃþ¦üªº¬D¾Ô¡C§A­Ìªº¸gÅç±N·|«Ü¦nªºªA°È©ó¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹L§A­ÌªºÅéÅ窺ÆF»î­Ì¡C

The life ahead is going to be wonderfully satisfying, and very rewarding. Your hard work and dedication to your spiritual growth will have ensured your upliftment into the higher dimensions. It is your real home and as nice as some experiences on Earth can be, they will not compare to the absolute happiness and bliss that you will experience. True freedom is not really something you have yet enjoyed, but when you take up your place as a Galactic Being everything will lie before you. Words cannot express how wonderful you will feel and the beauty and love that will surround you. All is in harmony and balance unlike your experiences in duality.

«e¤èªº¥Í¬¡ÅéÅç±N·|¬O¤Q¤À¥O¤Hº¡¨¬ªº¡A«D±`­È±oªº¡C§A­Ì¹ï©ó¦Û¤vÆF©Ê¦¨ªøªº§V¤O¤u§@»P©^Äm±N½T«O¦Û¤v´£¤É¨ì§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤¡C³o¤~¬O§A­Ì¯u¹êªº®a¶é¡A¤µ¤Ñ¦a²y¤W©ÒÅéÅ窺¬ü¦n¥Í¬¡¡A¬OµLªk»P§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ìªº§¹¥þ©¯ºÖ»P¯¬ºÖ¬Û¨Ã½×ªº¡C¯u¹êªº¦Û¥Ñ§A­ÌÁÙ¥¼¦³¨É¨ü¹L¡A¦ý¬O·í§A­Ì¶}©l§@爲¤@¦ì»Èªe¦s¦³ªº®É­Ô¡A¨C¥ó¬ü¦nªº¨Æ±¡³£·|§e²{¦b§A­±«e¡C»y¨¥¬OµLªkªí¹F§A­Ì±N·P¨ü¨ìªº©_§®ªº¡AÁÙ¦³³o¬üÄR»P·Rªºª^³ò±NÀô¶µÛ§A¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£³B©ó©M¿Ó»P¥­¿Å¤¤¡A¦Ó¤£¦A¹³§A­Ìªº¤G¤¸©ÊÅéÅç¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and know you will be thrilled and overawed by the Motherships and the wonders of our very advanced technologies. You may well get to visit one, or even enjoy the experience of visiting one of the Cities of Light, that are preparing to make their appearance on Earth. They also are examples of what can be done by using our technologies for the good of all. So do not despair and keep looking on the bright side of things, your day is soon to come when all shall live in peace and freedom.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥Bª¾¹D§A­Ì±N·|³Q¥¨¤jªº¥À²î©M©_¸ñ¤@¯ëªº°ªºÝ¬ì§Þ§Ë±o¥Ø¤£·vµ¹¡C§A­Ì¤]³\·|³QÁܽЫô³X¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨É¨ü«ô³X¥ú¤§³£¥«ªºªY³ß¡A³o¨Ç«°¥«´N­n¦b¦a²y¤WÅã²{¡C¥¦­Ì³£¬O¥i¥H³q¹L¹B¥Î§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ¹ê²{ªº¡A爲¤F衆µ½¤§µ½¡C©Ò¥H¡A¤d¸U¤£­nµ´±æ¡A«ùÄò«O«ù¹ï¨Æ±¡µo®iªº¼ÖÆ[ºA«×¡A¬ü¦n¥Í¬¡´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£±N³B©ó©M¥­»P¦Û¥Ñ¤¤¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ isjacktw ©ó 2012-1-19 10:12 ½s¿è

³o¸ò¶Ç±Ð¦³¤°»ò¤£¦P~¤@ª½»¡¯«¦s¦b~­nÀ°§U¤H~(«HXX±o¥Ã¥Í,¤~¥i¥H¶i¤J¤Ñ°ó)
«o±q¨Ó¨S¤H¬Ý¹L¯«~~³£¬O¤H¦b¶Ç¹F!

«ç»ò¤£ª½±µ¶}UFO¥X²{~µM«á¤½¥¬¶Â·t¤èªº¬F©²¦¨­û~
¤£¥Î¤@­Ó¬P´Á~¤j®a´N¥þ«H¤F§a~¤j®a¤]¥i¥H¤@°_´£¤É~

¥u·|¤@ª½»¡­n¥X²{¤F~³£2012¤F~ÁÙ¨S¥ô¦ó·Pı!
¥L­Ì¥X²{¦b¨º¸Ì~À°§U¤H­Ì´£¤É~¤]­n®É¶¡§a~¤w¸g§Ö2¤ë¥÷¤F
Ãø¨ì¤@©w­nµ¥¨ì2012/12/21?
(¦³°Õ~¥u¥X²{¦bºô¸ô¤Wªº¤å¦r)

PS.§Ú¨C¤Ñ³£¦b´Á«Ý,¤ÑªÅ¯à¥X²{¤£¥i«äijªº­¸¦æ¾¹!¨Ã¨Ó¤Þ»â¤HÃþ~
¦ý±q2010¨ì2012~«o±q¨Ó¨Sµ¥¨ì!´Nºâ¬O¥X²{¤F311¤j¦a¾_~ÁÙ¬O¨S¦³!
µ¥¨ìªº«o¬O¤@½g½gºô¸ô¤Wªº¤å¦r¦Ó¤w~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjhx7DH2B6o
2012 ı¿ô¥xÆW

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ cherubim88 ©ó 2012-1-19 14:00 ½s¿è

¦^´_ 169# isjacktw

¹L¥h§Ú¤]¦³©M§A¤@¼Ëªº·Pı¡Aª½¨ì§Ú¬Ý¨ìTheodoreªº¤å³¹¡K¡K³o«Üªø«Üªø¡A§Ú¤~ª¾¹D¬°¤°»ò¡Cisjacktw¡A§A°ÝÃDªº¸Ñµª¡AÀ³¸Ó¦b
   ²Ä¤»¶µ¡u²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²(¤U) ¡v¦³¤£¤Ö¸Ñ´b¡]¦]¬°§Ú·íªì´N¬O¬Ý¤F¤§«á¤~¤F¸Ñ¡I¡^

©ÎªÌ¡A¦³¿³½ìªº¸Ü¡A¥i¥H¬Ý¬Ý§Úªº¤ß±o¡A§Æ±æ¯à¸Ñµª§AªºÃD¡]¥H¤U³sµ²·í¤¤¡Gcherubim66©ó2011/11/27 18:27 ¦^À³¡A´N¬O¤F¡^
    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-blog/article?mid=5600&sc=1

·íµM¡A¦pªG§AºCºC±qÀY¡u§A­Ìªº°_·½(¤W) ¡v¬Ý©l¬Ý°_¡A¨º¬O§ó¦nªº¡I·|¦³³q½Lªº¤F¸Ñ¡C

¹L¥h§Ú¤]¬O¤°»ò°T®§¤°»ò³£¬Ý¡A¤°»ò³£«H¡Cµ²ªG¬O¶V¬Ý¶VµL¤O~~¡A¦]¬°¦³¨Ç°T®§¬O¦b»~¾É§A¡A«ÜÅý§Aµ´±æ¡Cª½¨ì¬Ý¤F³oTheodore
   ªº°T®§¡A¨ä¥»¤W§Ú¬O§â³oTheodore¤å³¹·í¦¨¬O¡uÁ`½×¡v¨Ó¬Ý¡A¬Ý§¹¤§«á´N·|¦³¤@­Ó¤ñ¸û§¹¾ãªº·§©À¡C

ªþ±a¤@´£¡A³oTheodore¬O¼g¦b1993¡I¦ý§Ú«Ü³ßÅw¡A¦]¬°¤å³¹¨S¦³®£惧»P¥½¤é¹w¨¥¡A¤]¨S¦³¿E±¡»PÀݱ¡¡A¤]¤£¹³³ø§i¤@¼Ë¦B§N¡A¦Ó¬O
  «D±`«D±`¬X©Mªº§iª¾»P³¯­z¡C

¡iTheodore¡j¡m§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦ó¤è¡A¤S±N¨«¦V­þ¸Ì¡H¡n1.§A­Ìªº°_·½(¤W)
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-bl ... =4338&prev=4339&next=4335

¡iTheodore¡j¡m§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦ó¤è¡A¤S±N¨«¦V­þ¸Ì¡H¡n1.§A­Ìªº°_·½(¤U)
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-bl ... =4339&prev=4345&next=4338

¡iTheodore¡j¡m§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦ó¤è¡A¤S±N¨«¦V­þ¸Ì¡H¡n2.Îö±J¬P¨t¤H 3.¤Ñ¯T¬P¤H(¤W)
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-bl ... =4345&prev=4347&next=4339

¡iTheodore¡j¡m§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦ó¤è¡A¤S±N¨«¦V­þ¸Ì¡H¡n2.Îö±J¬P¨t¤H 3.¤Ñ¯T¬P¤H(¤U)
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-bl ... =4347&prev=4349&next=4345

¡iTheodore¡j¡m§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦ó¤è¡A¤S±N¨«¦V­þ¸Ì¡H¡n4.Ây¤á®y¤H 5.»ô¶ð¤H 6.¤p¦Ç¤H 8.²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²(¤W)
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-bl ... =4349&prev=4351&next=4347

¡iTheodore¡j¡m§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¦ó¤è¡A¤S±N¨«¦V­þ¸Ì¡H¡n4.Ây¤á®y¤H 5.»ô¶ð¤H 6.¤p¦Ç¤H 8.²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²(¤U) <-----À³¸Ó¥i¥H¸Ñµª§Aªº°ÝÃD¡C
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/oneness-bl ... =4351&prev=4352&next=4349

³o¸ò¶Ç±Ð¦³¤°»ò¤£¦P~¤@ª½»¡¯«¦s¦b~­nÀ°§U¤H~(«HXX±o¥Ã¥Í,¤~¥i¥H¶i¤J¤Ñ°ó)
«o±q¨Ó¨S¤H¬Ý¹L¯«~~³£¬O¤H¦b¶Ç¹F ...
isjacktw µoªí©ó 2012-1-19 09:59

Å¥»¡¦³³W©w¤£¯à¤z¯A¬P²y¬Fªv

¦a²y¤HÃþªººt¤Æ©Î¬Oı¿ôÁÙ¬O­n¾a¦Û¤v
¤£µMÀ³¸Ó«Ü¦h¤H¬Æ»ò³£¤£°µ¡A³s­ß·Q¡Bµo¥X©M¥­¯à¶q³£Ãi
¬Ý¬Ý²{¦bÁÙ¦³¦h¤Ö¤HÀHµÛ°²¸gÀÙ¡B«ôª«¥D¸q¦b¹L¤é¤l©O¡K

¦pªG«ôª«ªÌ³Q¬F©²¬~¸£¦¨¥\¡A»{©w¨ÓÀ°§U¦a²yªº¥~¬PºØ±Ú¦³®`
¨ì®É­Ô°Z¤£ºtÅܦ¨¦t©z¤j¾Ô¡ã¡ã
¥i¥H·Q¨£®Ö¤lªZ¾¹·|³QÀݥΡA¼vÅT¨ì¾ã­Ó¤Ó¶§¨t
§Ú·Q¨ä¤¤¬O¦³³oºØ¦Ò¶qªº¡ã¡ã
¤p¤ß¤j²³´CÅ骺¬~¸£

§Ú¤@ª½Ä±±o»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦³°÷½M~
¯u¤£ª¾¹D2012¤§«áÁÙ­n½s¤°»òªF¦èÄ~Äòª±¤U¥h~

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~1¤ë20¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 1/20/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~1¤ë20¤é

The forward to today¡¦s message is a personal message to Greg from the Galactic Federation.

¡¥It is clear you see that unwanted and uninvited ETs did enter your sphere again, to hamper our communications with you. We are winning the battle. The other team knows this, and are making desperate attempts to slow our progress, even trying to slow the rate of channeled information reaching the public. We have now cleared these negative ETs from your sphere as you have commanded. They may try to return in the future, but we shall be here for you to protect you and your family, and to eradicate their influence in your affairs. Please be advised all is now well and we are once again free to communicate. We will resume our shared communications at once.¡¦

«e¤@³¡¤Àªº®ø®§¬O»ÈªeÁp¨¹µ¹Gregªº­Ó¤H«H®§¡C

¡§«Ü©úÅã¡A§A¬Ý¨ì¤F­t­±ªº¥~¬P¤H¤S¤@¦¸¨Ó¨ì¤ÑªÅªýê§Ú­Ì»P§A·¾³q¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦bűo³o³õ¾Ô°«¡C¨ä¥L­t­±¹êÅ骾¹D³o¤@ÂI¡A¨Ã¥¿ºÉ³Ì¤jªº§V¤O´î½w¶iµ{¡A¬Æ¦Ü¸Õ¹Ï´î½w¶Ç»¼µ¹¤j衆ªººÞ¹D«H®§ªº³t«×¡C²{¦b§Ú­Ì«ö·Ó§Aªº·NÄ@¤w¸g§â³o¨Ç­t­±¥~¬P¤H²¾°£ ¡A¥L­Ì¥i¯à·|¹Á¸Õ¦b¥¼¨Óªð¦^¡A¦ý§Ú­Ì±N¦b³oùØ«OÅ@§A©M§Aªº®a¤H­Ì¡A¨Ã®ø°£¥L­Ì¹ï§A¥ô¦ó¨Æª«ªº¼vÅT¡C²{¦b¤@¤Á«ì´_¥¿±`¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¦A¦¸·¾³q¡C§Ú­Ì±N°¨¤W¤À¨É§Ú­Ìªº«H®§¡C

Today is a great day. Today we, the Galactic Federation of Light, have made great advancements against the dark and we see now their end clearly in sight. No longer do they possess powerful weaponry to be used against humanity in any way. They are now out of options, and clearly understand all is hopeless for them. It is time for them to surrender, and even the most stubborn and blinkered of them now see and admit to themselves and to others that their end is at hand. They now seek a way out of the punishments that surely will be administered in the days ahead. They now seek straw men to offer up as scapegoats to take the blame and the retribution that they earned.

¤µ¤Ñ¬O°¶¤jªº¤@¤Ñ¡A¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦b¹ï§Ü¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤w¸g¨ú±o¦p¦¹¦hªº¦¨´N¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g²M·¡ªº¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ìªº²×µ²¡C¥L­Ì±N¤£·|¦A¹B¥ÎªZ¾¹¥h¹ï§Ü¤HÃþ¡A¥L­Ì§OµL¿ï¾Ü¡A²M·¡ªº¬Ý¨ì©Ò¦³ªº±Ã²Ï³£¬O¨S¦³§Æ±æªº¡C¥L­Ì§ë­°ªº®É­Ô¨ì¤F¡A§Y¨Ï¬O¥L­Ì¤§¤¤¤j¦h¼Æ¹x©T¤À¤l©M¥Ø¥ú¯U¹iªº¤H¤]¦Û¤v©Ó»{¥L­ÌªººÉÀY´N¦b²´«e¡C¥L­Ì·Q°k²æ¦b¤µ«á¤é¤lùØ¥²µM­n¹ï¥L­Ì¬I¥[ªºÃg³B¡]·~¤Oªk«h¡^¡C¥L­Ì²{¦b¥¿¦b´M§ä¥N¸o¼Ë¨Ó´À¥L©Ó¨üÀ³±oªºÃg»@¡C

We wish to further clear these beings from Earth¡¦s sphere, and purify your world from their darkness for good. We are now set to commence our final stage of this purification, and this move will pave the way for the further action of disclosure announcements. These announcements are the next major step in our many faceted campaign to assist humanity raise up from the depths of a limited 3rd dimensional world to a virtually unlimited 5th dimensional world. Our assistance is needed in many vital areas and only when we are free to make open contact with you can we begin these projects. Again, see to your affairs at home. Prepare for a few days or even weeks of outages such as utilities and the temporary closures of food stores. Our announcements will surely disrupt the flow somewhat of your communities, but these disruptions shall be short-lived and all will return to normal, only that you will all finally know for certain that you are not alone and that we are here.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¶i¤@¨Bªº²M°£³o¨Ç¦a²y¤W­±ªº­t­±¦s¦³¡A¨ÃÅý§A­Ì¥Ã¤[ªºÂ\²æ©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±±¨î¡C§Ú­Ì²{¦b­nµÛ¤â¶i¦æ³Ì«á¤@­Ó¶¥¬qªº²M°£¤u§@¡A¦Ó³o¨ÇÁn©ú±N·|爲¤µ«áªº¤j´¦ÅS¦æ°Ê¾Q¸ô¡C³o¨ÇÁn©ú¬O±µ¤U¨Ó¥D­nªº¤@¨B¡A¥¦¯A¤Î¨ì³\³\¦h¦h¦U­Ó¤è­±ªº¹B°Ê¨ÓÀ°§U¤H­Ì±q¦³­­ªº3ºû¥@¬É´£¤É¨ìµL­­ªº¤­ºû¥@¬É¡C¦b³\¦h¦ÜÃö­«­nªº»â°ì³£»Ý­n§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¡A¥u¦³·í²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²«á§Ú­Ì¤~¯à¶}©l¹ê¬I³o¨Ç­p¹º¡C

We are so very excited about these inevitable events that are about to unfold. We have waited even longer than you have as we have begun preparations many of your lifetimes ago. As we have said, we have enjoyed the benefits of an uninterrupted stream of consciousness while you followed the rules of physical incarnation by being birthed into new lives free of all conscious memory of your past and of your one true multidimensional identity. All your memories are soon to return to you, and many of you will be quite surprised and delighted to learn of your true names and your universal heritage. You all have a great history. You all are so much more than you see today. You are all immortal beings of light who have journeyed here for an exercise in duality, to experience the limitations and the challenges of a world divided in separation on so many fronts, and to report back to your people as well as many other races and civilizations throughout this universe what you have learned here from all of this.

§Ú­Ì«D±`¿³¾Äªº¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç¥²µM·|µo¥Íªº¨Æ¥ó±N·|¼h¼h®i¶}¡A§Ú­Ìµ¥«Ýªº®É¶¡¬Æ¦Ü¤ñ§A­ÌÁÙ¦³¤[¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦b§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¥@¸g¾ú«e´N¶}©l·Ç³Æ¤u§@¤F¡C¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì»¡ªº¡A§Ú­Ì¦³µÛ¤£¶¡Â_ªº³sÄò·NÃÑ¡A¦Ó§A­Ì­n¦s±q½ü¦^ªk«h¡A¨C¤@¥@ªº¶}©l³£·|¦ñÀHµÛ·sªºªÅ¥Õ·NÃÑ©M°O¾Ð¡A¦Ó«e¥@ªº°O¾Ð©M¸gÅç¥H¤Î¦hºûªº¨­¥÷±N¤£·|°O±o¡C¦ý¬O¤£¤[©Ò¥Hªº°O¾Ð±N¥þ³¡ÂkÁÙ»P§A­Ì¡A§A­Ì³\¦h¤H±N·|¤F¸Ñ¨ì§A­Ì¯u¥¿ªº¦W¦r¡A±o¨ì¦t©zµ¹¤©ªºÄ_¶Q°]´I¡A³o±N¨Ï§A­Ì¨H®û¦b¿³¾Ä©M¶}¤ß¤¤¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦³¤@­Ó°¶¤jªº¾ú¥v¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¯u¹ê»·»·¤ñ²{¦bªº¼Ë¤l¤£¦Pªº¦h¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¿ï¾Ü¤F³o­Ó¤G¤¸©ÊÅéÅ窺¥ÃùÚªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡A§A­ÌÅéÅç¥@¬É¦U­Ó¤è­±ªº¤ÀÂ÷·P¡A¨Ã§â¸gÅç±a¦^µ¹§A­Ìªº¤H­Ì©M³o­Ó¦t©zªº¨ä¥LºØ±Ú©M¤å©ú¡C

You are all very important explorers who will soon be teachers sharing their exploits and adventures at lectures and in classrooms throughout this universe. This is why we suggest now you take this time not to count the days until our open contact with you. This will happen, you will see this day, but it is important not to allow this to consume all of your energy. Instead, try to find quiet time and look back in careful reflection of your lives here. What have you seen? What have you felt? What did you experience around you as well as inside of you? What could you have done differently? Try to categorize your many emotions that you felt and try to draw a roadmap of where these emotions have led you. What effect did fear have on you? What about love? All your emotions are important and you will be asked to share all of your experiences here. Take this time to review some of them, always being very careful to examine these through distant eyes, safely in the state of emotional detachment.

§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¬O­«­nªº±´¯ÁªÌ¡A¤£¤[±N·|¦¨爲¦Ñ®v¦b½Ò°ó©M¦t©zªº¤j±Ð«Ç¤¤¨Ó¤À¨É§A­Ìªº¥\ÁZ©M«_ÀI¸g¾ú¡C³o´N¬O爲¤°麽§Ú­Ì«Øij¦b²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²«e¤£­n¥h¨C¤Ñ­pºâ®É¶¡ÁÙ¦³¦h¤[¡]¬¡¦b·í¤U¡A¦b±µÄ²«eÄ~ÄòÀò±o¤G¤¸©Ê¸gÅç¡^¡C³o¤@¤Ñ·|µo¥Í¡A§A­Ì·|¬Ý¨ì¡A¦ý¬O¤£­nÅý§A­Ìªº¯à¶q¯ÓºÉ¬O«Ü­«­nªº¡C¸ÕµÛ¥h§ä´M¤@­Ó¦wÀRªº®É¶¡¡AÂÔ·V¤p¤ßªº¼fµø©Ò¦³§A¦b³oùتº¥Í¬¡¡C§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F¤°麽¡H§A­Ì·P¨ü¨ì¤F¤°麽¡H§Aªº©P³ò©M§Aªº¤º¦b§A³£¸g¾ú¤F¨Ç¤°麽¡H§A¬O«ç¼Ë°Ï§O¹ï«Ýªº¡H¸ÕµÛ¹ï§A­Ì©Ò·P¨ü¨ìªº±¡ºü¶i¦æ¤ÀÃþ¨Ã¸ÕµÛ¼Ð¥Ü¥X¦b­þùاAªº±¡ºü¤Þ¾É¤F§A¡C®£Äߪº±¡ºü¹ï§A産¥Í¤F«ç¼Ëªº¼vÅT¡H¦Ó·R©O¡H©Ò¦³ªº±¡ºü³£¬O­«­nªº¡A¦b³oùاA­n¤À¨É§A©Ò¦³ªº¸g¾úÅéÅç¡Cªá¨Ç®É¶¡¨Ó¦^ÅU¤@¤U¡A¥H¤@ºØ§ó°ªªºÄ±ª¾¡A¶W²æ©ó±¡ºü¤Æªº¦w¥þª¬ºA¨Ó¥J²Ó¼fµø³o¨Ç¡C

There is no reason to emotionally experience these events again, as this would not be good for you. An unemotional review of your life is what you are being asked to do, that is all. Remember, all has been designed as a lesson for you. Experiences catered to bring about trauma and turmoil, and you were required to find a solution to these problems and situations. Knowing this, do not allow these scripted episodes to effect you mentally and emotionally like they have done in the past. You are beyond these experiences now, and are only being asked to review them for educational purposes, just as you would review your history books in school for a final exam. This exam will be soon. It is time to ¡¥burn the midnight oil¡¦ in careful and unattached review.

¨S¦³²z¥Ñ¦A¥h±¡ºü¤Æªº¸g¾ú³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡¡A¦]爲³o­Ó¥@¬É¤£¦A¾A¦X§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì­n¥h°µªº¬O¤@­Ó¤£¥[±¡ºü§åµûªº¦^ÅU§A­Ìªº¤H¥Í¡A³o´N¨¬°÷¤F¡C°O¦í¡A©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¬O³]­p¦nªº¨Ó§@爲§A­Ìªº½Òµ{¡C¸g¾ú¤]³\·|±a¨Ó³Ð¶Ë©M²V¶Ã¡A§A­Ì³Q­n¨D­n¥h´M§ä¸Ñ¨M³o¨Ç°ÝÃD©M±¡ªpªº¤èªk¡Cª¾¹D³o¤@ÂI¡A´N¤£­n¹³¹L¥h¤@¼Ë¤¹³\³o¤H¥ÍÀ¸¼@¨Ó¦bºë¯«¤W©M±¡ºü¤W¼vÅT§A¤F¡C§A²{¦b¤w¸g¶W²æ©ó©Ò¦³ªº¸g¾ú¡A¥u¥X©ó±Ð¨|¤è­±ªº¥Øªº¨Ó¦^ÅU¥¦¡A´N¦n¶H¬O¦b¨D¾Ç®É爲¤F´Á¥½¦Ò¸Õ¦Ó½Æ²ß¾ú¥v®Ñªº³Ì«á¤@½Ò¡C³o­Ó¦Ò¸Õ«Ü§Ö´N·|¨Ó¨ì¡A¬O®É­Ô¥J²Ó¿W¥ßªº§V¤O¡§½Æ²ß¡¨¤F¡C

And remember, in removing negative entities from your sphere, simply state out loud your command. Your command can be your own tailored statement, and you can base it on these words. ¡¥I command at this time that all negative entities, extraterrestrials and terrestrial¡¦s leave my sphere at once and forever, immediately vacating my home and my surrounding area.¡¦ We will immediately see to it that these negative beings are quickly and efficiently rounded up and removed from your sphere just as you have commanded. This is how this service is performed, and we invite any and all of our family members of light to state this or a similar command and we shall act immediately to assist you in this manner.

¨Ã¥B¡A½Ð°O¦í¡A¥i¥H³q¹L²³æªº¤jÁn³¯­z¥X§AªºÁn©ú¨Ó²M°£¦a²y¤Wªºªº­t­±¹êÅé¡C§AªºÁn©ú¥i¥H¬O§A¦Û¤v¿W¦³ªº¡A©ÎªÌ¤]¥i¥H¨Ì·Ó¤U­±ªº¤º®e¡A¡§²{¦b§Ú­n¨D©Ò¦³ªº­t­±¹êÅé¡A¦a²y¥~ªº©M¦a²y¤W¡A°¨¤W¨Ã¥Ã¤[ªºÂ÷¶}¡AÂ÷¶}Â÷¶}§Úªº®a©M§Ú©P³òªºÀô¹Ò¡¨§Ú­Ì°¨¤W·|¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì¨º¨Ç­t­±¹êÅé·|¦p§A­n¥hªº¨³³t»EÃl¨ÃÂ÷¶}¦a²y¡C¥¦³q¹L³o¼Ëªº¤è¦¡°_®Ä¡A§Ú­Ì¤]ÁܽЧڭ̥ú¤§®a±Úªº¥ô¦ó¦¨­û¨Ó³¯­z³o­Ó©Î¬O²³æªº¤f¥O¡A³q¹L³oºØ¤è¦¡¨Ó¥ß¨èµ¹¤©§A­ÌÀ°§U¡C

We, the Galactic Federation, have performed this task on many occasions for many of you, especially for those of you who have put yourselves in the spotlight for the Cabal and their minions to see. There is no reason to fear, as we are your protectors at this time as you continue your service as Lightworkers, restoring love and light to this darkened world that gets so much brighter each and every day. This is our mission, and together nothing will stop us or slow our progress in this regard.

§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g爲§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¦b³\³\¦h¦hªº³õ¦X°µ¥X³o¼Ëªº¤u§@¡A¤×¨ä¬O¨º¨Ç³Q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î©M¥L­Ìªº¨«ª¯Ãöª`ªº¤H­Ì¡C¨S¦³¥ô¦ó²z¥Ñ¥h®£Äß¡A¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì½ÐÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº¥úªºªA°È¡A¨C¤@¤Ñ¥Î¥ú©M·RÂI«G³o­Ó¶Â·tªº¥@¬É¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦b³oùخɮɨè¨è«OÅ@µÛ§A­Ì¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¡A¥u¦³¹Îµ²¦b¤@°_¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¥i¥Hªý¤î§Ú­Ì©Î¬O´î½w§Ú­Ìªº¶iµ{¡C

Take the time to state this command regularly, and your surroundings will be patrolled by us and cleared of any and all negative beings. Many of us are experts in this precise field, and we relish the opportunity to assist you in this way. All we require is for you to state this command and we will immediately spring into action. Remember, all here in the 3D world of the physical is choice, and we require your permission to respond to your aid. We will then do everything we can to come to your assistance. This is our promise to you, our family members of light. Today we have come to the aid of our channel Greg, and we have also come to the aid of many others as well. Simply state your command that you demand your personal sphere cleared of any negative entities, and we will do all we can to assist you in this way.

ªá®É¶¡¸g±`ªº¥h³¯­z³o­Ó©R¥O¡A§Aªº©P³ò·|³Q§Ú­Ì«OÅ@¨Ã²M°£±¼¥ô¦ó­t­±¹êÅé¡C§Ú­Ì«Ü¦h¤H³£¬O³o­Ó»â°ìªº±M®a¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì«Ü°ª¿³¦³³o­Ó¾÷·|¥h¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡À°§U§A­Ì¡C©Ò¦³§Ú­Ì»Ý­nªº´N¬O§A¥h³¯­z³o­Ó©R¥OµM«á§Ú­Ì·|°¨¤W¦æ°Ê¡C°O¦í¡A3Dª«²z¥@¬Éªº¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£¥i¥H¥h¿ï¾Ü¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n§A­Ìªº³\¥i¨Ó¦^À³§Aªº½Ð¨D¥hÀ°§U§A­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì·|ºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¨ÓÀ°§U§A­Ì¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ì¥ú¤§®a®x¹ï§A­Ìªº©Ó¿Õ¡C¤µ¤Ñ§Ú­ÌÀ°§U§Ú­ÌªººÞ¹DGreg¡A§Ú­Ì¤]·|À°§U¨ä¥L©Ò¦³¤H¡C²³æªº³¯­z¥X§Aªº©R¥O©ÎÁn©ú§A­n¨D­Ó¦b¤HªÅ¶¡²M°£±¼¥ô¦ó­t­±¹êÅé¡A§Ú­Ì·|ºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à¨ÓÀ°§U§A­Ì¡C

We will continue to make great strides in clearing the way for our reunion. Hold fast to your convictions and continue to spread the news of our imminent introductions. You will not be left ¡¥holding the bag¡¦, as it were. We will not let you down. Your words and efforts will not be in vain. We will honor our convictions and our promises. We will be with you soon.

§Ú­Ì±NÄ~Äò爲§Ú­Ìªº¹Î»E°µ¥X§ó¤jªº§V¤O¡Aºòºò§ì¦í¥²³Óªº«H©À¡AÄ~Äò¤À¨Éµ¹¨ä¥L¤H§Ú­ÌÁ{ªñªº«ü¾É¡C§A­Ì±N¤£·|³Q¥á¤U¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¤£·|Åý§A­Ì¥¢±æ¡C¹ï§A­Ìªº¿Õ¨¥©M§V¤O¤£·|¦¨爲®{³Ò¡C§Ú­Ì±N·|¹ê²{§Ú­Ìªº«H©À©M©Ó¿Õ¡A°¨¤W·|©M§A­Ì¹Î»E¡C

We are your Family of Light from the Stars.

§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº¥ú¤§¬P¬P®a®x¡C

As channeled through Greg Giles

SOURCE:
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/ ... re-about-to-unfold/

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë23¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 23, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë23¤é«H®§

Our observations are that you are doing so well in bringing Light to the Earth, that it is continuing to increase exponentially and rapidly taking you forward to Ascension. So you are on course for a great victory over the dark Ones and there was never any doubt about it, and you have the strong will and intent to do so. After all, as Lightworkers it was the reason you came to Earth at such an important time, knowing fully well what your task was and faith in your ability to carry it out. As you can see, there are two main schools of thought that people follow, one supposes that life will carry on as usual and somehow get past the present problems, and the other sees immense change and the restoration of people's rights. Both will to a large extent continue to follow their own path, and it will determine which one that they step upon when this cycle ends. The fact remains that you are all creating your own reality, using your freewill as a God given right to determine your own future.

§Ú­ÌÆ[¹îµo²{§A­Ì¥¿¦p¦¹§¹¬üªº§â¸t¥ú¤O¶q±aµ¹¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A¥¦¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº¥H«ü¼Æ¤è¦¡¼W¥[µÛ¡A§Ö³tªº§â§A­Ì±a¦V´­¤É¡C§A­Ì·íµM¤]¨ú±o¤F¹ï¥I¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº°¶¤j³Ó§Q¡A³o¬O±q¥¼½èºÃ¹Lªºµ²ªG¡A§A­Ì¦³µÛ¦p¦¹°í©wªº·NÄ@¥h§¹¦¨¥¦¡C²¦³º¡A§@爲¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡A§A­Ì¦b³o¼Ë­«­nªº®É¨è¨Ó¨ì¦a²y´N¬O°ò©ó³o­Ó­ì¦]¡A§A­Ì«D±`ªº©ú¥Õ¦Û¤vªº¥ô°È¬O¤°麽¡A¦Ó¥B¹ï¦Û¤vªº¯à¤O¤]¦³µÛµ´¹ï«H¤ß¥i¥H§¹¦¨³o­Ó¨Ï©R¡C§A­Ì¬Ý¡A²{¦b¦³µÛ¨â­Ó¤£¦P·Qªkªº¤H¸s¹ÎÅé¡A¤@­Ó¹ÎÅé§Æ±æªº´N¬OÄ~Äò¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë¹L¬¡¡A¥H¬Y¨Ç¤è¦¡¸Ñ¨M·í«eªº³Â·Ð°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó¥t¤@­Ó¹ÎÅé«h¬Ý¨ì¤F¥¨¤jªºÂàÅÜ¡A¤H¥ÁÅv§Qªº´_¿³®É¥Nªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¨âºØ·NÄ@³£·|±o¨ì¥¨¤jªºÂX®i¡AÄ~Äò¸òÀH¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº¹D¸ô¡A³o±N¨M©w¥L­Ì±N¦b³o¦¸©P´Áµ²§ôªº®É­Ô¦p¦óÄ~Äò¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¥¼¨Ó¬O¤£½T©wªº¡A¨º¨Ç¨Ì¦uªº¤H±N³Ð³y¥XÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¥L­Ì±N¬Ý¤£¨ì´­¤É¡A¥L­Ì±N¤@ª½¦p©¹±`¤@¯ëªº¬¡¤U¥h¡A¦Ó¬Û«H´­¤Éªº¤H±N¦ñÀHµÛ¦a²y¥À¿Ë¦¨¥\ªº¤É¤J²Ä¤­¦¸¤¸¡^¡C¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì¥þ³£¦b³Ð³yµÛÄÝ©ó¦Û¤vªº²{¹ê¡A¹B¥ÎµÛ¯«½á¤©§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¨M©wµÛ¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¡C

Those who have awakened will naturally wish to announce to the world the truth they have discovered, and we encourage the distribution of such information. However it must not be forced upon anyone as in the ultimate they must be allowed to make their own decision, without feeling that they are under any pressure to accept. Those of the Light appreciate that each soul follows its own dictates, and that no two are necessarily at exactly the same point in their evolution. It is therefore far better that the truth is found through personal experience that creates a lasting impression. By all means sow the seeds of truth, and one day they will grow and becomes the flowers of understanding.

¨º¨Ç¤w¸gı¿ôªº¤H±N¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªº§Æ±æÁn©ú¥Ñ¥L­Ì¦Û¤vµo±¸ªº¥@¬É¯u¬Û¡A§Ú­Ì¹ªÀy³oºØ«H®§ªºµo¥¬¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥²¶·¤£±j­¢¦b¥ô¦ó¤H¨­¤W¡A¦]爲³Ì²×¥²¶·¥Ñ¥L­Ì¦Û¤v°µ¥X¨M©w¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¦b¥ô¦ó·Pª¾ªºÀ£­¢¤U¥h±µ¨ü¡C¸t¥ú¦s¦³­ÌªY½à¨C­ÓÆF»î¥h¸òÀH¦Û¤vªº©R¥O¡A¨S¦³¥²­n¦b¥L­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¸ô¤W¥Ñ©ó¨âºØ¤£¦PªºÆ[ÂI¦Óª§°õ¤£¤U¡C¤]¦]¦¹³Ì¦nªº¤è¦¡´N¬O¡A³q¹L­Ó¤H¦Û¤vªºÅéÅç´M§ä¥X¯u¬Û¡A³o«K¥i¥H³Ð³y¤@ºØ«ùÄò©Êªº²`¨è¦L¶H¡C¥H¥ô¦óªº¤è¦¡¥h¶Ç¼½¯u²zªººØ¤l¡AÁ`¦³¤@¤Ñ¥¦­Ì·|¦¨ªø¡Aºì©ñ¥XµºÄꪺªá¦·¡C

Naturally in short time there will come an avalanche of information and advice about Ascension, and for those who are open to the truth it will give the opportunity to take a quantum leap forward. It is a matter of whether people are ready to see beyond their existing beliefs, and become part of the new paradigm. If not there is no problem and they will be able to stay on their own path and continue to experience in the lower dimensions. It cannot be fairer than that by allowing you your choice, and all will be treated as any other soul with loving care and given every help possible. No one is beyond help and it is always there ready to be given at the slightest indication that it is requested.

¦ÛµM¡A¦b«Üµu®É¶¡¤º±N·|¥X²{«H®§ªº³·±Y±¡ªp¡A¥H¤Î¹ï©ó´­¤Éªº«Øij¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¦V¯u²z´¯¶}¤ßÆFªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡A³o±N´£¨Ñ¾÷·|¨ú±o¶q¤l¦V«eªº¸õÅD¡C¦³¤@­Ó°ÝÃD´N¬O¤H­Ì¬O§_¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¬Ý¨ì¶W¶V¦Û¤v¤w¦s¦b«H¥õªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¦¨爲·s½d¨Òªº¤@¥÷¤l¡C¦pªGÁÙ¦³°ÝÃDªº¸Ü¡A¥L­Ì¤]¥i¥HÄ~Äò°±¯d¦b¦Û¤v·í«eªº¹D¸ô¤W¡AÄ~Äò¥Í¬¡¦b¸û§Cªººû«×¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¤ñ¤¹³\§A¦Û¤v¥h¿ï¾Ü§ó¤½¥­¡A¹ï©ó¥ô¦ó¨ä¥LªºÆF»î¤]¬O¤@¼Ë¡A±N·|³Q¥H·RªºÃöÃh¥h¹ï«Ý¡Aµ¹¤©¨C­Ó¥i¯àªºÀ°§U¡C¨S¦³½Ö·|¥¢¥hÀ°§U¡A¦b»Ý¨D³Q´£¥Xªº®É­ÔÁ`·|¦³³Qµ¹¤©ªº¬Ý¦ü¤£°_²´ªºÀ°§U¤§¤O¡C

Various desired changes are moving along together, and we can see that there may well be a quick series of revelations that will carry you forward very quickly. It will be sensational to many people and cause shock to those who are unprepared, but through our allies we shall ensure that the necessity for them is understood. Once the advantages are announced it will result in much support, and an eagerness on many peoples part to play an active role in it. There will be opportunities to take part and we will certainly need the support of all of you who are ready to play your part with us. Community work will be required to convey the nature of the changes, and how they can be implemented with the least inconvenience. Be assured we know you all and what your particular talents are, and what you came into this life to do.

¦UºØ³Q·NÄ@ªºÂàÅܳ£¦b²¾°Ê¨ì¤@°_¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¦³¥R¤Àªº¥i¯à·|¨³³tªº¥X²{¤@¨t¦Cªº´¦¥Ü¡A±N§Ö³tªº§â§A­Ì±a¦V«e¤è¡C¹ï³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡³o·|«ÜÅF°Ê¡A¹ï¨º¨Ç¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦nªº¤H¨Ó»¡·|«Ü¾_Åå¡A¦ý¬O¦b§Ú­Ì·ù¤ÍªºÀ°§U¤U§Ú­Ì·|½T«O³o¨Ç¤H¥²­nªº²z¸Ñ¡C¤@¥¹³o­ÓÀu¶Õ¥X²{±N±o¨ì³\¦hªº¤ä«ù¡A¹ï©ó³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡¥¿´÷±æµÛ¦¨爲¨ä¤¤ªº¨¤¦â¡C·|´£¨Ñ¾÷·|Åý¤j衆°Ñ»P¡A§Ú­Ì·íµM¤]»Ý­n§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¤ä«ù--¨º¨Ç·Ç³Æ¦n¤F»P§Ú­Ì¦X§@ªº¿Ë¤H­Ì¡CªÀ°Ï¤u§@±N·|³Q»Ý­n¡A¶Ç¹FÂàÅܪº¥»½è¡A¨Ï±oÂàÅܯà°÷¦b³Ì¤pªº¤zÂZ¤U±o¥H¹ê¬I¡C½Ð½T«H§Ú­Ì»{ÃѧA­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ì©Ò¨ã¦³ªº¤Ñ½á¡A¥H¤Î§A³o¦¸ªº¤H¥Í­n§¹¦¨¤°麽¤u§@¡C

We see a great Love and Light expanding over the Earth and it carries the energy that will lift many up out of the darkness. In the poorer countries of the world, many have lost hope as they see their plights largely ignored. They need sustenance and their basic needs covered, just so that they can survive the harsh conditions they exist in. Talk of Ascension has hardly any meaning to them and their faith in God and humanity is at a low ebb. There are people and organizations that care, but the task is so great it needs a coming together of those countries who are affluent and can afford to act. Humanity cannot in future stand by and allow such conditions to exist, and must grasp the truth that All Are One. Having said that, we know many of you are very compassionate and greatly desire that help is given to the worlds poorest people.

§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì¥¨¶qªº¡i·R»P¥ú¡j¦b¦a²y¤W½¯©µ¡A¥¦Äâ±aµÛªº·s·s¯à¶q±N§â³\¦h¤H±aÂ÷¶Â·t¡C¦b¥@¬É³h½Cªº®É¥N¡A³\¦h¤H³à¥¢¤F§Æ±æ¡A¦]爲¥L­Ìªº§x¹Ò³Q§¹¥þªº©¿µø¡C¥L­Ì»Ý­n¥Í¬¡¡A¥H¤Î³Ì°ò¥»ªº¥Í¬¡«O»Ù¡A§Y¨Ï³o¼Ë¥L­Ì¤]¥u¯à¥Í¬¡¦bÄY»ÅªºÀô¹Ò±ø¥ó¤¤¡C¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡½Í¤Î´­¤É¬O«ÜÃøªº¡A¥L­Ì¹ï©ó¯«»P¤HÃþªº«H©À¤@ª½³B©ó§C¼é´Á¡C¦³³\¦hªº¤H©M¹ÎÅé»Ý­nÃö¤ß¡A¦Ó¥B³o¶µ¥ô°È¬O¦p¦¹ªºÁ}¥¨¡A¦]¦¹»Ý­n¤@ºØÁp¦X»P¹Îµ²ªº¤O¶q¡A¦b¤£¦P°ê®a¤¤´I¸Îªº¤H­Ì¯à°÷¦æ°Ê°_¨Ó´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡C¤HÃþ¤£¯à¹ï©ó¥¼¨Ó³S¤â®ÇÆ[¡A¤¹³\³o¼Ëªº±¡ªpÄ~Äò¦s¦b¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·©ú¥Õ³o­Ó¯u²z---¡i¸Uª«³£¬O¤@Åé¡j¡C³o麽»¡§a¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì³\¦h¤H³£¬O«D±`´I¦³¦P±¡¤ßªº¡A¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªº¤ßÄ@爲¥@¬É¤W³Ì³h§xªº¤H´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡C

You will be pleased to know that the means to remedy the hunger and desperation, is ready to be put in hand but for the moment cannot be done without permission of those who are in authority. There are also karmic reasons that stop direct intervention, but we will address the whole situation once we are officially recognized. We know that you are sometimes puzzled by these problems in giving aid, but please bear in mind that we cannot take actions that would deny any soul commitment to their life plan. All will work out well in the end, but for the time being you could say that our hands are partly tied. There is of course a divine date after which we shall go ahead regardless of any other situation. We are ready for all possibilities having planned for all likely scenarios.

§A­Ì·|«Ü°ª¿³ªº©ú¥Õ¡A¸É±Ï¨º¨ÇÄȾj»Pµ´±æªº¤H¬O¦h麽ªº­«­n¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ¤â¶}©l¡A¥u¬O­W©ó¨S¦³±o¨ì·íÅvªÌ­Ìªº¦P·N¦ÓµLªk§¹¦¨¡C·íµM¤]¦³µÛ·~¤Oªº¦]¯Àªý¤î¤Fª½±µªº¤¶¤J¡A¦ý¬O¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¤½¶}¦æ°Êªº¸Ü·|³¯­z¾ãÅ鱡ªp¡C§Ú­Ì©ú¥Õ§A­Ì¦³®É­Ô³Q³o¨Ç°ÝÃD§Ë±o«Ü°g´b--Ãö©ó´£¨Ñ´©§Uªº­­¨î¡A¤£¹L½Ð°O¦í¡A¦b³oºØ±¡ªp¤U§Ú­Ì¬O¤£¯à¦æ°Êªº¡A³o¥i¯à·|§_¨M¥ô¦ó¥i¯àÆF»îªº¤H¥Í­p¹º¡C©Ò¦³¤@¤Á±N«Ü¦nªº³Q§¹¦¨¡A¤£¹L¹ï©ó®É¶¡¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H»¡§Ú­Ìªº¤â³Q³¡¤Àªº§ô¿£¤F¡C·íµM¤]¦³µÛ¯«¸t´Á­­¡A¦b³o¤§«á§Ú­Ì¤£ºÞ¥ô¦ó±¡ªp³£±NÄ~Äò­p¹º¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g爲©Ò¦³ªº¥i¯à©Ê·Ç³Æ¦n¡A­±¹ï©Ò¦³ªº¬ðµo±¡ªp¡C

It must seem quite astonishing to you that the Universe waits for the civilization of your little Earth to complete the cycle of duality, so that they may ascend themselves. That is how extremely important your progress is to the future of other life, that like you is on a path back to the Source. The in-breath of God is drawing everything back, but it is only the first stage of many, many cycles that will eventually complete your "home coming". Meanwhile keep at your task to see out this life as one who can go through to Ascension. Live according to your best understanding of what it is like to be an ascended Being. That will see you sail through the remaining days and months, and be assured of success. Nothing else really matters and it will be a very satisfying experience that will end with a joyful and happy conclusion.

¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡³o¥²©wÅã±o¥O¤HÅå³Y¡A¾ã­Ó¦t©z³£¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì³o­Ó¤p¤p¦a²yªº¤å©úµ²§ô³o¦¸¤G¤¸©Êªº´`Àô¡A³o¼Ë¥L­Ì¤~¥i¥H´£¤É¦Û¤v¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§A­Ìªºµo®i¬O·¥¨äªº­«­n¡A¹ï©ó¨ä¥L¤å©úªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¥L­Ì©M§A­Ì¤@¼Ë¤]³B©ó¦^Âk·½ÀYªº¹D¸ô¤¤¡C³yª«¥Dªº¤j¤O§l®ð¥¿§l¤Þ©Ò¦³³yª«ªº¦^Âk¡A¦ý¬O³o¶È¶È¬O³\¦h³\¦h´`Àôªº²Ä¤@¨B¡A§A­Ì³Ì²×±N§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªº¡§¦^®a¤§®È¡¨¡C¦P®É»Ý­n°í«ù§A­Ìªº¥ô°È¡A§@爲¤@¦ì¤w¸g´­¤Éªº¦s¦³¥h³e¹ý³o¦¸ªº¤H¥Í¸g¾ú¡C¥H³oºØºA«×§A­Ì±N³q¹L³Ñ¤Uªº¤é´Á¡A¦¨¥\¤w³Q½T«O¡C¨ä¥L¨Æ±¡³£¤£­nºò¡A·|¥X²{¥O¤Hº¡·NªºÅéÅç¡AÀHµÛ³ß®®»P©¯ºÖªºµ²½×¦Ó§¹¦¨¡C

I am SaLuSa, from Sirius and I feel privileged to be one of those appointed by the Galactic Federation to deal directly with you. The prospect of being amongst those who are to be the first to contact with you is quite thrilling. Even to one who has had so many experiences and adventures in the Universe, it is the magnitude of what is taking place, and the Ascension of both soul and body that makes it such a unique occasion. You can rest easy as to what it will be like, as any upliftment into the higher vibrations is something to be desired and looked forward to. We shall be there with you, and Love and Light will surround you on your journey.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦]¦¨爲¤F³Q»ÈªeÁp¨¹«ü©w»P§A­Ìª½±µ±µÄ²ªº¤H¦Ó­¿·Pºa©¯¡C¨º¨Ç´N­n­º¦¸»P§A­Ì±µÄ²ªº«e´º±N·|¬O¥O¤H¿³¾Äªº¡C¬Æ¦Ü¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¦b¦t©z¤¤ÅéÅç¹L³\¦h¸g¾ú»P«_ÀIªº¦s¦³¤]¬O¦p¦¹¡A¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Áªº¶q¯Å¤£¥i¦P¤é¦Ó»y¡A¦×Åé»PÆF»îªº¦P¨B´­¤É¨Ï±o¥¦¦¨爲¿W¤@µL¤Gªº±¡§Î¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H°ªªEµL¼~ªº¥h¬Ý«Ý§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¤@¤Á¡A¦]爲¥ô¦ó´£¤É¶i¤J¨ì§ó°ª®¶°Êªº¨Æª«³£¬O¤@ª½³Q·NÄ@»P´Á«Ýªº¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM·|»P§A­Ì¤@°_¡A·R»P¥ú±N¦b§A­Ìªº®Èµ{¤¤®É¨è³ò¶¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i¤j¨¤¬P¨t¡j 2012¦~1¤ë22¤é«H®§
Arcturian Group - 1/22/2012
¤j¨¤¬P¹Î - 2012¦~1¤ë22¤é

We see many starting to awaken; starting to recognize that there is change coming and much already here with regard to the way that life has been lived up to this time. We see many are beginning to let go of the idea that there is only one way to accomplish things, or only one way of understanding an issue. This is progress dear ones, because this means that more and more are opening up to the energies of light now pouring onto your planet. As a result, many who heretofore lived in fear and obedience, are starting to take back their power.

§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì«Ü¦h¤H¶}©l¿ô¨Ó¡A¶}©l·P¨ü¨ì¥¿¦bµo¥ÍªºÅܤơA¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¤H­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¼h¦¸¤è­±¤w¸gµo¥Í¤F«Ü¦hÅܤơC§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì«Ü¦h¤H¥¿¦b­«·s¼fµø¡§¦³¨Ç¥ô°È¥²¶·¥Î¤@ºØ¤èªk¤~¯à§¹¦¨¡¨¡A©ÎªÌ¡§¤@ºØ¨Æ±¡¥u¯à¦³°ß¤@ªº²z¸Ñ¤èªk¡¨³oÃþ·Qªk¡C³o¬O¥¨¤jªº¶i¨B¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¦]爲³o·N¨ýµÛ¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¤Hªº¤ß¥¿¦b¦V¤£Â_ª`¤J§A­Ì¬P²yªº¥úªº¯à¶q´¯¶}¡C¦]¦¹¡A«Ü¦h´¿¸g¥Í¬¡¦b®£ÄߥH¤Îª¼¥ØªA±qª¬ºA¤Uªº¤H­Ì¶}©l¥D°Ê¨ú¦^¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q¡C

It is time to let go. We have made this statement many times before, but we must say it again. You cannot carry that which is old and finished with you into the new energy, it is of a higher frequency. This is why many of you are experiencing headaches, flu like symptoms, ringing ears, sleep problems, and various aches and pains; you are releasing cellular memory and old dense energy still stored within your energy fields from lifetimes. Much is to be accomplished in the next few months. If you choose to remain a bystander,living life as usual, that is fine, it is your choice. But again we say, you cannot take the old and untrue energy with you into the new.

Åý¤@¤Á®ø³uªº®É¨è¨ì¤F¡A³o¥y¸Ü§Ú­Ì¤w¸g»¡¤F«Ü¦h¦¸¤F¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¥²¶·¦A¦¸´£°_¡C§A­Ì¤£¯à±Nªº¤w¸g§¹µ²ªº¤@¤Á±a¤J·sªº¯à¶q»â°ì¡A¤]´N¬O§ó°ªªºÀW²v¡C³o¤]¬O爲¤°麽§A­Ì¤¤ªº«Ü¦h¤H¥¿¦b¸g¾úÀY¯k¡AÃþ¦ü·P«_ªº¯gª¬¡A¦Õ»ï¡AºÎ¯v°ÝÃD¡A¥H¤Î¦UºØ²ö¦W¨ä§®ªº¯kµh¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦bÄÀ©ñÀx¦s¦b¦b¦h¦¸Âà¥Í¹Lµ{¤¤¿n²Ö¦b²Ó­M¤ºªºÂªº°ª±K«×¯à¶q¡C¦b±µ¤U¨Óªº´X­Ó¤ë¤¤¤j³¡¤ÀÄÀ©ñ¤u§@·|§¹¦¨¡C¦pªG§A­Ì¤´Â¿ï¾Ü­ì¨Óªº¹D¸ô¡A¨S¦³°ÝÃD¡A³o¬O§A­Ìªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸»¡©ú¡A§A­ÌµLªk±aµÛªº¡A¤£¯u¹êªº¯à¶q¶i¤J·sªº¥@¬É¡C

We see much about to occur with regard to world financial situations. Many countries are beginning to question, and amongst themselves are talking about new and better ways of financial working but you do not hear about these things, because your news is not open and true. It is on your Internet that you must search for the more open news.

§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡´N­nµo¥Í¦b³o­Ó¥@¬Éªºª÷¿Ä»â°ì¡C«Ü¦h°ê®aªº»â¾É¤H­Ì¤§¶¡¶}©l½èºÃ¡A¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤§¶¡¶}©l¦p¦ó¥Î½Í½×·sªº¡A§ó¦nªº¤èªk¨Ó¹B§@¾ã­Ó¸gÀÙÅé¨t¡C§A­ÌµLªk¤F¸Ñ³o¨Ç«H®§¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº´CÅé»·¥¼¹F¨ì¤½¶}¡A¯u¹êªºµ{«×¡C¥u¦³¦bºôµ¸¤¤§A­Ì¤~¯à§ä¨ì§ó¥[³z©úªº«H®§¡C

Do not be afraid dear ones, things will occur that may cause you to doubt or fear, but all is proceeding according the plan. All is moving into a higher resonance of seeing and being. Nothing real is ever nor can be, lost. Some things may seem to be lost, but if they are the manifestation of your state of consciousness, they will then reappear on a new and higher level; remember, your state of consciousness governs your world.This is why successful businesses are often sold, but then quickly fail, for a business expresses the consciousness of the owner and a new owner consciousness may be very different.

½Ð¤£­n®`©È¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¥¼¨Ó­nµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¦³¥i¯à·|Åý§A­ÌÃhºÃ©ÎªÌ®£Äß¡A¦ý¬O©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¦b«ö·Ó­p¹º¶i¦æµÛ¡C©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á¥¿¦b¨«¦V¤@­Ó§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªºÆ[¹î©M¦s¦bªº®¶°Ê¡C¯u¹ê¥Ã»·¬O³Ó§QªÌ¡C¤@¨Ç¨Æ±¡±qªí­±¬Ý¦ü¥G¬O¥¢¥h¤F¡A¦ý¬O¨Æ¹ê¤W¥¦­Ì¬O§A­Ì·NÃѪ¬ºAªº¥~¦bªí²{§Î¦¡¡A³o¨Ç¼È®É¥¢¥hªºªF¦è·|¦b¤@­Ó·sªº§ó°ª¼h¦¸ªº¯u¹ê¤¤­«·s¥X²{¡C°O¦í¡A§A­Ìªº·NÃѪ¬ºA±±¨îµÛ§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¥@¬É¡C³o¤]¬O爲¤°麽¤@¨Ç¦¨¥\ªº¥Í·N¤@¥¹³Q¥X°â´N¬ðµMÂà¦V¥¢±Ñ¡C¦]爲¥Í·N¨ä¹ê¬O¾Ö¦³ªÌªº·NÃѪº¥~¦bªí²{¡A¶R¥D©M­ì¨Ó¾Ö¦³ªÌªº·NÃѸg±`¦³«Ü¤j®t§O¡C

Many are finding their work moving in new directions. Try not to hold to what you have done in the past, but allow your work, whatever it may be, to unfold and new ways. The mantra of ¡§this is the way we have always done it¡¨ will begin to ring very hollow for some.

«Ü¦h¤H¥¿¦b´M§ä¥L­Ì¨«¦V·s¥@¬Éªº¸ô¡C½Ð¤£­n¸Õ¹Ï§ìºò§A­Ì´¿¸g°µ¹Lªº¤£©ñ¡A½Ð¤¹³\§A­Ìªº¸ô¥H¦Û¤vªº¤è¦¡®i¶}¡A¤£ºÞ¨º¹D¸ô¬O¤°麽¡C«U»y¡§¤H¥Í¥²¸g¤§¸ô¡¨¹ï¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡±NÅܦ¨¯ÁµMµL¨ýªºªÅ¤f¸¹¡]¨Ò¦p°ª¦Ò¡K¡^

Old beliefs of everything are shifting; government,healthcare, relationships, foods, entertainment¡Vall are changing and shifting-if you allow it. All have free will and can choose to stay in third dimensional energy, moving into the higher frequencies at a later time. Some are choosing to leave because they realize that they will not have enough time to complete their life lessons. These dear ones are choosing to leave now and then come back into the new energy at a later date. Know that all have been given the choice as to whether they wish to stay or leave during this time of shift. This choice is made on a deeper consciousness level, so many now preparing to leave do not realize that this was their free will choice.

ªº«H¥õ¤¤ªº¤@¤Á³£¦bÅܤơG¬F©²¡AÂåÀø¨î«×¡A¤H©M¤H¤§¶¡ªºÃö¨t¡A­¹ª«¡A®T¼Ö¡A©Ò¦³ªº¤@¤Á³£¦bÅܤơA¦pªG§A­Ì¤¹³\ªº¸Ü¡C©Ò¦³¤H³£¦³¦Û¥Ñ·NÃÑ¡A¥i¥H¿ï¾ÜÄ~Äò«Ý¦b²Ä¤T±K«×¯à¶q¤¤¡A©ÎªÌ¿ï¾Ü¥H«á¦A¶i¤J§ó°ªªº¯à¶qºû«×¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¿ï¾ÜÂ÷¶}¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì·NÃѨì¥L­Ì¨S¦³¨¬°÷®É¶¡§¹¦¨¥L­Ìªº¥Í©R½Òµ{¡C³o¨Ç¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¿ï¾Ü²{¦bÂ÷¶}¡A¨Ã¥B¦bµy±ß¤@¨Çªº®É¶¡¦A¦^¨ì·sªº¯à¶q»â°ì¡C­nª¾¹D©Ò¦³¤H³£³Qµ¹¤©¿ï¾ÜªºÅv§Q¡A¿ï¾Ü¦b³oÅܤƪº®É¨èÄ~Äò§b¦b³oùةΪÌÂ÷¶}¡C¿ï¾Ü¬O¦b§ó²`¼h¦¸ªº·NÃÑ»â°ì§¹¦¨ªº¡C«Ü¦h¥¿¦b­ã³ÆÂ÷¥hªº¤H¨Ã¨S¦³·NÃѨì³o¬O¥L­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§Óªº¿ï¾Ü¡C

Please do not fear, hate, or even love death. There is no death; what you call death is simply a change of location. a going back home,for you are spiritual beings, not physical. Those who excessively mourn the dead¡Vbuilding altars and calling out day after day, cause their loved ones to stay attached to earth and hamper their journey of evolutionary understanding.

½Ð¤£­n®`©È¡A½Ð¬Æ¦Ü¤jÁx¦a¾Ö©ê¦º¤`¡C¦º¤`¬O¤£¦s¦bªº¡A§A­Ì©ÒºÙªº¦º¤`¥u¬O¤@­Ó¦ì¸mªºÅÜ´«¡A¤@­Ó¦^®aªº¹Lµ{¡A¦]爲§A­Ì³£¬Oºë¯«»â°ìªº¦s¦³¡A¦Ó¤£¬Oª«²z»â°ìªº¡C§A­Ì¤¤¦³¨Ç¤H¦]爲³u¥hªº¿Ë¤H³´¤J·¥«×´d¶Ë±¡ºü¡A爲¥L­Ì«Ø¥ß¯¨°ó¡A¤@¹M¹M¦a©I³ÛµÛ¥L­Ì¥¢¥hªº¿Ë¤Hªº¦W¦r¡A³o麽°µ·|±N¥L­Ì©Ò·Rªº¤H¸j¿£¦b¦a²y¡Aªýê¥L­ÌÆF»îÄ~Äòµo®iªº®Èµ{¡C

It is time to realize the illusory nature of all third dimensional appearances. It is time to understand that the the world is not an illusion, it is your perception of the world that is the illusion. Many have gotten tripped up in this fine point, saying to themselves; ¡§Oh well, this situation is only an illusion.¡¨ The sick or sinning person you see before you is not an illusion, it is your concept of him that is the illusion. Recognizing this distinction is imperative, for only as the spiritual student begins to understand this, can he begin to see through the negative as well as positive appearances of the third dimension¡V good and bad are both just ends of the same duality stick. Being in third dimensional energy is like observing every activity of life through a stained glass window. You see it, but in a distorted way.

¬O®É­Ô¤F¸Ñ²Ä¤T±K«×ªÅ¶¡©Ò¦³¤Û¶Hªº¥»½è¤F¡C¬O®É­Ô¤F¸Ñ¡§³o¥@¬É¨Ã¤£¬O¤Û¶H¡A§A­ÌÆ[¹î¥@¬Éªº¤èªk¤~¬O¤Û¶H¡¨³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¤F¡C«Ü¦h¤H³´¤J·NÃѪº©Ç°é¡A¥L­Ì¹ï¦Û¤v»¡¡§®@¡A³oºØ²{ª¬¥u¬O¤@ºØ¤Û¶H¡¨¡C¦b§A­±«eªº­«¯fªÌ¡A¥Ç¸oªÌ¥L­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O¤Û¶H¡C§A­Ì¹ï¡§­«¯fªÌ¡¨¡A¡§¥Ç¸oªÌ¡¨ªº©w¸q¤~¬O¤Û¶H¡C·NÃѨì³o¨âªÌ¶¡ªº®t§O¬O¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡A¦]爲¥u¦³ÆF»îªº¾Ç®{²z¸Ñ¨ì³o¤@ÂI¡A¥L­Ì¤~¥i¥H¬Ý³z¤Tºû±K«×ªÅ¶¡ùØ¡§¥¿­±¡¨©M¡§­t­±¡§ªº¥»½è¡V ¡§¦n¡¨©M¡§Ãa¡¨¥u¬O¦P¤@­Ó¤G¤¸¤§§úªº¨â­Ó·¥ºÝ¡A¥@¬É¥»¨S¦³¦n©MÃa¡A¬O¤H­Ìªº¤G¤¸·NÃѳгy¤F¥¦­Ì¡C¤£ºÞ¤H­Ì¦b¡§¦n¡¨©Î¡§Ãa¡¨ªº¥ô¦ó¤@ºÝ°_»R¡A¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲³£¥u·|¥[¼@¤G¤¸¥@¬É¤Ñ¥­ªº¥¢¿Å¡C¦b¤Tºû±K«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¯à¶q¤¤¡A¤H­Ì´N¹³±aµÛ¦³¦â²´ÃèÆ[¹î¨C­Ó¥Í©Rªº¦æ爲¡C³z¹L²´Ãè¡A§A­Ì·|¬Ý¨ì¥@¬É¡A¦ý¬O¬O¥H¤@ºØ§á¦±ªº¤è¦¡¡C¡]¨S¦³ÅªÀ´³o¬q¸ÜªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A±j¯P±ÀÂ˧A­ÌŪ¤@¤Uªº啓¥Ü¡]1¡^Âæb¤G¤¸¥@¬Éªº¦MÀI¡A³oùجOÃì±µ¡Ghttp://hi.baidu.com/gongjian19/b ... Stamp=1327391408931¡^

With the recognition of the illusory nature of appearances,you begin to realize reality¡V everything is Source manifesting as¡K All that is real is governed by Divine law and can never be changed or eliminated. If disease resided within Divine consciousness, governed by Divine law, no one anywhere or at any time ever would be able to cure it.

¤F¸Ñ¨ì¤Û¶H¥»½èªºªí²{¤è¦¡«á¡A§A­Ì¤~·|¶}©l·NÃѨ줰麽¬O¯u¹ê¡C¥ô¦ó¤@¤Á³£¬O¡§¥»·½¡¨ªº¥~¦bªí²{§Î¦¡¡C©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦³¨Ì¦s¤_¥Ã»·¤£·|ÅÜ¡A¤]¤£·|³Q®ø°£ªº¯«¸tªºªk«h¤§¤U¡C¦pªG¤@­Ó¤Hªº¯«¸t·NÃѤ¤¥X²{¤F¯e¯f¡A¥Ñ¤_¯«¸tªk«hªº¦s¦b¡A°£¤F³o­Ó¤H¦Û¤v¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¤H¡A¦b¥ô¦ó®É¶¡¡A¥i¥H¥N´À³o­Ó¤H§¹¦¨¯e¯fªºªvÀø¹Lµ{¡C

Ponder this dear ones.

½Ð»{¯u«ä¦Ò³o¨Ç¸Ü»y¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì

We are the Arcturian Group.

§Ú­Ì¬O¤j¨¤¬P¤H

SOURCE:
http://www.onenessofall.com/newest.html

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë25¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 25, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë25¤é«H®§

Like you we wait expectantly, knowing that there will be a breakthrough resulting in the first positive news about the pending changes. The timing is not certain, but we see no reason why it should not go ahead as anticipated. We cannot say more as we know how despondent some of you get when events do not materialize as you expect. It would otherwise please us to satisfy you by being more precise, but by now you should understand our reluctance to do so. However, as we often tell you, the most important aspect is how it all ends and it will most definitely be with Ascension. Whatever it takes is well within our abilities, and particularly as we have taken steps to stop the interference with our mission. Most of you will experience this year according to the reality you expect to carry you forward, but all that matters is the final outcome.

©M§A­Ì¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¤]¦b´Á¬ßµÛ¡A¨Ã¥Bª¾¹D·í²Ä¤@±ø¥¿­±·s»D³ø¹Dªº®É­Ô±N·|¦³¬ð¯}©Êªº¶i®i¡AÃö©ó§Y±Nµo¥ÍªºÂàÅÜ¡C®É¾÷¨Ì¬O¤£½T©wªº¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¨S¦³²z¥Ñ»{爲­p¹º¤£·|«ö·Ó¬J©wªº¨º¼Ëµo®i¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¯à»¡ªº§ó¦h¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H·|¥Ñ©ó¨Æ¥ó¨S¦³«ö·Ó¦Û¤v´Á«Ýªº¨º¼Ëµo¥Í¦Ó«D±`ªºªq³à¡C§iª¾§A­Ì§ó¦hªº²Ó¸`½T¹ê·|Åý§Ú­Ì¼e¤ß¤£¤Ö¡A¦ý¬O²{¦b§A­Ì­n²z¸Ñ§Ú­ÌÁÙ¤£¯à³o麽°µ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`§iª¾§A­Ìªº¡A³Ì­«­nªº¨Æ±¡Á`¬Oµ²ªG¡A¥¦¤]§¹¥þªÖ©w·|¥H´­¤Éµ²§ô¡C¤£½×¥¦¦p¦óªºµo®i³£¦b§Ú­Ì¯à¤O±±¨î½d³ò¤º¡A¤×¨ä¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g±Ä¨ú¤F«Ü¦h±¹¬I°±¤î¤Fªýê§Ú­Ì¥ô°Èªº¤zÂZ¡C§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H±N¦b¤µ¦~ÅéÅç¨ì¦Û¤v´Á«Ýªº·s²{¹ê¡A±aµÛ§A­Ì¦V«e¡A¦Ó¤@¤Áªº°ÝÃD³£«ü¦V³o³Ì²×ªºµ²ªG¡C

In one way or another this year will astonish if not absolutely amaze most people. The truth will also sound shocking to those who have never contemplated that for hundreds of years they have been lied to and mislead. Indeed, for those who are somewhat informed it will still surprise them as to the audacity and cunning of the Illuminati, and their ambition to rule the world. Set free from their hold over you, it will be will be a beautiful transformation to see you throw off the shackles that have kept you in their control, and in ignorance. You have not really experienced true freedom and it will be like a wave of fresh air, that will blow away the cobwebs that have dimmed your sight. With it comes release from the fear that had also been deliberately created to confuse you, and a great feeling of ecstatic joy will resound around the world.

¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë¡A¦pªG¤µ¦~¨S¦³§¹¥þ¾_¾Ù¨ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¥¦¨Ì¬OÅå¤Hªº¤@¦~¡C¯u¬Û¤]·|¾_¾Ù¨ì¨º¨Ç±q¥¼·Q¹L´X¦Ê¦~¨Ó¦Û¤v¤@ª½³QÁÀ¨¥´ÛÄF»P»~¾Éªº¤H¡C·íµM¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç³Q¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡³Q§iª¾ªº¤H¡A¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¨Ì·|¬OÅå³Yªº¡AÃö©ó¥ú·Ó¬£ªº«p顔µL®¢»P¬¾¶B¡AÁÙ¦³¥L­Ì±±¨î¥þ²yªº³¥¤ß¡CÂàÅÜ·|§â§A­Ì±q¥L­Ìªº§¹¥þ±±¨î¤¤¬@±Ï¥X¨Ó¡A³o±N·|¬O¤@­Ó¬ü¦nªºÂàÅÜ¡A¬Ý¨ì§A­ÌÂ\²æ¤@ª½ÑèÕÀ¦Û¤vªºôï铐¡AÁÙ¦³¹ï§A­ÌÅv§Qªº©¿µø¡C§A­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³ÅéÅç¹L¯u¥¿ªº¦Û¥Ñ¡A¥¦´N¹³µL¤ñ·sÂAªºªÅ®ð¡A±N§j¨«»Ùê§AÆF©Êµø¨¤ªºªýê¡CÀHµÛ¥¦ªº¨ì¨Ó§A­Ì±N±q®£Äߤ¤¸Ñ²æ¡A¥¦¤@ª½³Q»W·Nªº³Ð³y¥X¨Ó²V¶Ã§A­Ìªº«äºû¡A¤@ºØ¥¨¤jªº¨g³ß¯ëªº·P¨ü±N¦^ÅT¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡C

Put things into perspective and as far as possible see that the end result is all that really matters, and you can ride out the last months without spending too much time on how it is achieved. You can concentrate on your own upliftment, and focus on your evolution without being distracted by outer happenings. Certainly there will be plenty of positive ones, but they will not take your eye off your own needs and more than likely will be of assistance. As everything is well planned, it will all proceed in a way that will not unduly affect progress on your own path. On the contrary, we want to help you on your way, but cannot do as much as we would like until we are completely free to work with you.

­n°ªÂ¤»·Æf¡AºÉ¥i¯àªº¬Ý¨ì©Ò¦³¯u¹êµo¥Í¨Æ±¡ªº³Ì²×µ²ªG¡A§A­Ì§¹¥þ¥i¥H¤£¥Îªá¶O¤j¶qªº®É¶¡»Pºë¤O¥hªÈµ²³Ì²×ªºµ²ªG¦Ó«Ü¦n§¹¦¨³Ì«áªº³o´X­Ó¤ë¡C§A­Ì§¹¥þ¥i¥H§â¦Û¤vªºª`·N¤O©ñ¦b¦Û§Úªº´£°ª¤W¡AÃöª`¦Û¤vªº¶i¤Æ¤§¸ô¡A¦Ó¤£¬O³Q¤@¨Ç¥~¦bªº¯ÉÂZ¤À´²¤º¦bªºµJÂI¡C·íµM¡A·|¦³«Ü¦h¿n·¥¥¿­±ªº¦s¦³¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ç¦s¦³¤£·|·m¨«§A¦Û§Úªº»Ý¨D¡A¦Ó·|¥H¤ä«ùªº¤è¦¡¨ÓÀ°§U§A¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£³Q«Ü¦nªº­p¹ºµÛ¡A©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¥H¤@ºØ¤è¦¡«Ü¦nªº¶i®iµÛ¡A§¹¥þ¤£·|¼vÅT¨ì§A­Ó¤Hªºµo®i¤§¸ô¡C¬Û¤Ï¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦b§Aªº¹D¸ô¤W´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡A¦ý¬Oª½¨ì§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¤½¶}ªº»P§A­Ì¦X§@¤§«e³£¤£¯à°µªº§ó¦h¡C

The Galactic Federation is in touch with its own kind who are on Earth, and they are often to be found in quite important positions that carry a great deal of authority. It is not just the dark Ones who have established contacts in high places and our people also have similar powers, and with us behind them are capable of results that favor the Light. The dark Ones seem to revel in being known as notorious for their actions that disregard Humanity's needs. Whereas those of the Light quietly get on with their work preferring not to seek publicity, which also helps protect them from harm. Make no mistake, for some being a Lightworker can be fraught with danger, but they carry on without fear knowing that they have our protection.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹»PÂà¥Í¦b¦a²yªº¦Û¤v¦¨­û¦³µÛ±µÄ²¡A¥L­Ì¸g±`¥i¥H¦b«D±`­«­nªº¦ì¸m³Qµo²{¡A¤ñ¦p«Ü¦³Åv¤Oªº¦ì¸m¡C¨Ã¤£¬O¥u¦³¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¾Ö¦³µÛÅv¶Qªº°ª¦ì¡A§Ú­Ìªº¤H¤]¦³µÛ¦P¼Ëªº¤O¶q¡A§Ú­ÌÁôÂæb³o¨Ç¤H¨­«á¡A¦¨爲¥L­Ì¥ú©úªº«á¬Þ¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤OµÛ°g©ó¦Û¤vÁn¦W¯TÂǪº¦æ爲¡A§¹¥þºzµø¤HÃþªº»Ý¨D¡C¤£¹L¨º¨Ç³B©ó¸t¥ú¤¤ªº°ª¦ìªÌ«D±`©ú¥Õ¦Û¤vªº¤u§@¡A¦Ó¤£¬O°¾·R´M¨D¬FªvÅv¤O¡A³o¤]¥i¥H«Ü¦nªº±q¶Ë®`¤¤«OÅ@¥L­Ì¡C¤£­n§Ë¿ù¡A¨ä¹ê¤@¨Ç¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¤]·|­±Á{ÀI¹Ò¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¤jµL¬Èªººë¯«ª¾¹D¦Û¤v¤]¦³µÛ§Ú­Ìªº«OÅ@¡C

Michael has of recent time noted that Time Travelers have followed your time line to the 21-December-2012, and without exception have all found a wall of white light preventing them from going further. That alone should tell you that the end of the cycle does take place according to the Mayan Calendar. However, even more interesting is the latest report from another Time Traveler Bill Wood an ex Navy Seal, who followed through many different time lines and found that each one ends up exactly the same, at the wall of light. It tells you that whatever course your life takes and whatever your particular experience, you will all reach that point of change. Where you go from there is going to be determined by your own vibrational level. Some will find themselves in a higher one whilst others will move into another level similar to the one they were in previously. Perhaps even more important is the finding that whatever is attempted to alter the time lines and thus the future, no changes can be made to it. That Dear Ones is the Divine power protecting your upliftment and Ascension.

³Á§J¡]³qÆFªÌ¡^³Ìªñ¤w¸g°O¿ý¤F®É¶¡®È¦æªÌ­Ìªº«H®§¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g°lÂܧA­Ìªº®É¶¡½u¨ì2012¦~¥½ªº12¤ë21¤é¡AµL¤@¨Ò¥~ªº¡A¥L­Ì³£µo²{¦Û¤v³Qªý¤î¦b¤F¥Õ¦â¥úÀ𤧥~¦ÓµLªk±o¨ì¶i¤@¨Bªº«H®§¡C³o¤]§i¶D¤F§A­Ì³o¦¸©P´Áªºµ²§ô±N®Ú¾Úº¿¶®¾äªk§¹¦¨¡C¤£¹L¡A§ó¦³·N«äªº¨Æ±¡¬O³o­Ó³Ì«áªº³ø¹D¡A¨Ó¦Û¥t¤@­Ó®É¶¡®È¦æªÌBill Wood¡]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkIIBnIuXHM¡^¡A«e®ü°\¬ðÀ»¶¤­û¡A¥L¤w¸g¸g¾ú¹L³\¦h¤£¦Pªº®É¶¡½u¡Aµo²{¨CºØ®É¶¡½u³£±o¨ì¦P¼Ëªºµ²ªG¡A³Q¥ú¤§Àðªý¤î¡C³o´N§i¶D¤F§A­Ì¤£½×¦Û¤vªº¥Í©R¸g¾ú¦óºØ¸ô½u¡A¤£½×§A¦³µÛ¤°麽¼Ëªº¯S®íÅéÅç¡A§A³£·|©è¹FÂàÅÜÂI¡C¦Ó§A­nÄ~Äò¨«¦V­þùØ«h®Ú¾Ú§A¦Û¤vªº®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¨Ó¨M©w¡C¤@¨Ç¤H·|µo²{¦Û¤v³B©ó§ó°ªªººû«×¡A¦Ó¨ä¥L¤H«h·|¶i¤J¥t¤@ºØ»P¦Û¤v¹L¥h¸g¾ú¹Lªº¬Û¦ü¼h¦¸¡C¤]³\§ó­«­nªº¬O¡Aµo²{¤£½×¥H¦óºØ¥ø¹Ï·Q­n¥h§ïÅܮɶ¡½u»P¥¼¨Ó¡A³£²@µL®ÄªG¡C³o´N»¡©ú¤F¤@ÂI¡A¯«¸tªº¤O¶q¤@ª½«OÅ@µÛ§A­Ìªº´£°ª»P³Ì²×ªº´­¤É¡C

Can you now accept that your future is assured, and allow yourself to enjoy the changes that are all for your eventual benefit. Mother Earth is quietly working away to also prepare for her Ascension, and is being helped by you continuing to bring the Light to her. Like you she also has to reach a certain level of readiness for the final surge, brought about by the Suns alignment with the Great Central Sun of the Galaxy. You who go through with Mother Earth, will experience a great upliftment in your vibration and level of consciousness. You will in any event have already reached a much higher level before that final event.

§A­Ì²{¦b¯à°÷±µ¨ü¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¤w¸g³Q½T«Oªº¨Æ¹ê麽¡H½Ð¤¹³\¦Û¤v¥h¨É¨ü³o¨Ç¬ü¦nªºÂàÅÜ¡A©Ò¦³µo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡³£²Å¦X§Aªº³Ì²×§Q¯q¡C¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤]¦b¦£¸L¤u§@µÛ¡A·Ç³Æ´­¤É¡A¦o¤]¦b¥Ñ©ó§A¤£Â_´£¨Ñªº¸t¥ú¤O¶q¦Ó³QÀ°§UµÛ¡C©M§A¤@¼Ë¡A¦o¤]©è¹F¤F³Ì«áÃöÀY¡A³q¹L³\¦h¤Ó¶§±a¨Óªº»Èªe¤¤¤ß¤j¤¤¼Ï¤Ó¶§¯à¶q¦Ó¤£Â_®Õ·Ç¦Û¤v¡C§A­Ì©M¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤@°_¦b¦V«e¶i®i¡A±NÀHµÛ®¶°Ê©M·NÃѼh¦¸ªº¤£Â_´£°ª¦ÓÅéÅç¨ì¥¨¤jªº´£¤É¡C¦b³Ì²×ªº¨Æ¥óµo¥Í«e¡A§A­Ì±N¥H¬YºØ¨Æ¥óªºµo¥Í¦Ó©è¹F¤@ºØ§ó°ªªº¼h¦¸¡C

Life is always moving in a direction that continues to lift you up, and Ascension will see you entering an entirely new phase in your spiritual evolution. Gone will be the distractions and obstructions that you are experiencing now, and in place of them harmony and balance in a way that is most satisfying and rewarding. The present labors of life will no longer exist, and your time will be spent enjoying your new found freedom. Tiredness will not be experienced, as you will re-energize automatically from the energies that are around you, and you can rest at anytime as day and night no longer exist. Without a heavy physical body to care for and sustain, many bodily functions that you now engage in will no longer be necessary. Your new body will be crystalline and not subject to aging or any form of disease, because its higher vibrations are not prone to them.

¥Í¬¡¤@ª½¦b´Â¦V§â§A­Ì¤Þ»â¦Ü§ó°ª¼h¦¸¡A¦Ó´­¤É±N³Q§@爲§A­Ì¶i¤J¥þ·sÆF©Ê¶i¤Æªº·s¶¥¬q¡C§A­Ì²{¦bÅéÅ窺¤zÂZ©M»Ùê³£·|®ø¥¢¡A¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§ªº¬O©M¿Ó»P¥­¿Å¡A³o¬O³Ì¥O¤Hº¡·N»P­È±oªº¡C·í«e¨¯­W³Ò§@ªº¥Í¬¡±N¤£¦A¦s¦b¡A§A­Ì·|¦³§ó¦hªº®É¶¡¥h¨É¨ü·sµo²{ªº¦Û¥Ñ¡C¯h¾Î±N¤£¦AÅéÅç¨ì¡A¦]爲§A­Ì±N¦Û°Êªº¥ÑÀô¶¦Û¨­ªº¯à¶q³õ¥R¯à¡A§A¤]¥i¥H¦b¥ô¦ó®É¨è¥ð®§¡A¦]爲¥Õ¤Ñ»P¶Â©]ªº§ó´À¤]¤£¦A¦s¦b¡C¤£¦A¦³¨H­«ªºª«½è¨­Åé»Ý­n¥h·Ó¬Ý©MºûÅ@¡A§A­Ì·í«e©Ò¥²¶·¶i¦æªº¨­Åé¥\¯à¤]¤£¦A³Q»Ý­n¡C§A­Ì·sªº¨­Åé±N¬O¤ô´¹µ²ºc¡A¤]¤£¦A·|¨ü¨î©ó¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡ªº¯e¯f¡A¦]爲¥¦§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤£·|ªg¬V¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and we can reflect on the fact that we are about to commence the most important part of our mission, and you likewise yours. We try hard to get you to focus on the beneficial changes that will directly affect you. In that way you will not waste any energy, and in so doing will easily pass through the Ascension process, and your presence on Earth will also help others along. We will also be with you, and waiting to greet you with love as you emerge as the newest Galactic Beings to join the Galactic Federation.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¦b¶}©l¦Û¤v³Ì­«­nªº¥ô°È³¡¤À¤§«e¥J²Ó·r°u¡A§A­Ì¤]¬O¤@¼Ë¡C§Ú­Ì¦b«D±`§V¤O§â§A­Ìªººë¯«µJÂI©ñ¦b·|ª½±µ¼vÅT§Aªº¦³§QªºÂàÅܤW¡C¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡§A­Ì´N¤£·|®ö¶O¦Û¤vªº¥ô¦ó¯à¶q¡A¤]¦]爲³o麽°µ¦Ó§ó»´©öªº³q¹L´­¤Éªº¹Lµ{¡A§A­Ì¦s¦b©ó¦a²y¤W¤]±NÀ°§UÀH¦æªº¨ä¥L¤H¡C§Ú­Ì¤]·|¤@ª½»P§A­Ì¦P¦æ¡A§Ú­Ì®É¨è·Ç³ÆµÛ¥H·R¦V§A­Ì­P·N¡AÅwªï§A­Ì§@爲·sªº»Èªe¦s¦³¦Ó¥[¤J»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦æ¦C¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~1¤ë24¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 1/24/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~1¤ë24¤é

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the New Earth,

°Ý­Ô§A­Ì¡A¨Ó¦Û·s¦a²yªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì

Cosmic triggers activated by unconditional love, created by New Earth Consciousness, are demolishing old mind control programs and slave encodings created by old Earth powers.

¥Ñ¨Ó¦Û¦t©zªºµL±ø¥óªº·R©Ò¿Eµoªº¡A¥Ñ·s¦a²y·NÃѩҳгyªº¯à¶q¥¿¦b±N¦a²y¯à¶q©Ò³Ð³yªº·NÃѱ±¨îµ{§Ç¡A¥H¤Î¥£§Ðªº°ò¦]±K½X¹ý©³¯}Ãa¡C

The easiest way to genetically control the masses was to fashion deity and karmic belief systems outside of our natural Divine Human co-creator consciousness. The very first Human prototypes knew of their Divine Spark but as further generations were born the truth was almost washed away by religion, dictators and governments.

³q¹L°ò¦]±±¨î¤j¶q¤H¸s³Ì®e©öªº¤èªk´N¬O¦b¤H­Ì©Ò©T¦³ªº¦@¦P³Ð³y·NÃѪº¯«©Ê¤§¥~¡A³Ð³y·sªººë¯«±R«ô°¸¹³¡A¥H¤Î¬n¦±§Q¥Î¦]ªG³øÀ³¡A¥H¤Î¡§©R¹B¡¨ªº·§©À¡C²Ä¤@¥N¤HÃþªº­ì«¬«Ü²M·¡¥L­Ì¨­¤Wªº©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¯«¸t¤õµK¡A¦ý¬OÀHµÛ¤HÃþ«á¥Nªº¤£Â_Ác­l¡A¯u¹ê´X¥G§¹¥þ³Q©v±Ð¡A¿WµôªÌ¡A¥H¤Î¬F©²§¹¥þª{·À¤F¡C

The extreme power of Human thought was known to the Reptilians, Human mind controllers and the rest of the Universe. The collective program of fear and illusion wielded domination of Human mind and spirit for eons. This has manifested as disease, martyrdom, family karma, depression, the inability to manifest, loss of self and total fear.

»h»i¤H¡A¤HÃþ·NÃѪº¥£§ÐªÌ­Ì«Ü²M·¡ÁôÂéó¤HÃþ«ä·Q¤¤¨º¥¨¤jªº¯à¶q¡C¦b¹L¥hªº¤W¸U¦~¤¤¡A¥L­Ì³q¹L®£Äß©M¤Û·Qªºµ²¦XÅé±±¨î¤F¤HÃþªº·NÃÑ©MÆF»î¡C³oºØ±±¨î¥H¯e¯f¡A®î¸®¡A¥H®a®x爲³æ¦ìªº¦]ªG³øÀ³¡A§íÆ{¡Aªí¹F¤è¦¡ªº¯Ê¥¢¡A¦Û§Úªº³à¥¢¡A¥H¤Î¹ý©³ªº®£Äߪº§Î¦¡ªí²{¥X¨Ó¡C

As more of you wake up and accept your authentic self in unconditional love, the potency of the old fear codes loses its grip on the individual and the New Earth. In this moment 22 million of you are holding, releasing, downloading and uploading new earth for the rest of the population. All of you are supported by pure source energy and your galactic families. We know that in your waking state you do not see your magnificence because of present circumstance; be it financial, emotional or physical difficulty. But know this dear ones that balance is being restored to you, as you are the New Earth¡¦s tomorrow and leaders in the New Human Consciousness. Your new lives will be examples of New Earth Creation. It is an ongoing process of release, let go, surrender and acceptance. You have chosen to release fear and be guided by unconditional love, surely you can sense your new path in the distance?

ÀHµÛ§A­Ì¤¤¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¤HĬ¿ô¨Ã±µ¨ü§A­Ì·½©óµL±ø¥óªº·Rªº¯u¥¿¦Û¤v¡A®£Äߪº¦øªAªÌ­Ì¶}©l¥¢¥h¤F¥L­Ì¹ï­Ó¤H¥H¤Î³oÁû¬P²yªº´x±±¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¤¤¦³2¤d2¦Ê¸U¤H¦b爲¨ä¥Lªº¤H­Ì«ù¦³µÛ¡AÄÀ©ñµÛ¡A¤U¸ü¨Ã¤W¶ÇµÛ·sªº¯à¶q¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº©Ò¦³¤H³£³Q¯Â¼äªº¯à¶q·½¬u¥H¤Î§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û¬P»Úªº®a¤H­Ì¤ä«ùµÛ¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¡A°ò©óÀô¹Òªº­­¨î¡A§A­Ì¦b¿ô¨Óªº®É­Ô¬Ý¤£¨ì¦Û¤v¨­¤Wµo¥ÍªºÅܤơA¦P®É§A­ÌÁÙ¦b¸g¾úµÛ¸gÀÙ¡A·P±¡¡A¨­Åé¤Wªºµh­W¡C¦ý¬O½Ðª¾¹D¡A¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A¥­¿Å¥¿¦b³vº¥ÂkÁÙµ¹§A­Ì¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¬O·s¦a²yªº©ú¤Ñ¡A¥H¤Î·s¤HÃþ·NÃѪº¤Þ¾ÉªÌ¡C§A­Ìªº·sªº¥Í¬¡±N¬O·s¦a²y³Ð³yª«ªº·¢¼Ò¡CÄÀ©ñ¹Lµ{¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡A½ÐÅý¤@¤ÁÄÀ©ñ¡A±µ¨ü¨Ã¿í±q©ó³oÄÀ©ñªº¹Lµ{¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¿ï¾ÜÄÀ©ñ®£Äß¡A¨Ã³QµL±ø¥óªº·R©Ò¤Þ¾É¡A§A­Ì¤@©w¯à·Pı¨ì«e¤èÄÝ©ó§A­Ìªº·s¹D¸ô¡C

Much alchemical change and release is occurring in your individual DNA. DNA karma and projections attached to family lineage is being severed. This was deeply entrenched in Human society during times of slavery, wars and cultural obligation. This energy is void as you choose to ascend the higher dimensions. Most of the release will occur in your dream state. Work with your spiritual colleagues / aids in meditation and they will assist you to remove any leftover residue.

§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤HªºDNA³£¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¥¨¤jªºÅܤơCÂéóDNAªº·~©À¥H¤Î¨Ìªþ¤_¨ä¤¤ªº¼v¹³¥¿¦b³Q¤ÁÂ_¡C³o¨Ç³£¬O¦b¤HÃþ³Q¥£§Ð¡A¾Ôª§¡A¥H¤Î¤å¤Æ½Ä¬ð¹Lµ{¤¤ªø®É¶¡¿n²Ö¤U¨Óªº¡C·í§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü´£¤É¨ì§ó°ªªº»â°ìªº®É­Ô¡A³o¨Ç­t­±¯à¶q¹ï§A­Ì±N¬O²ÖÂØ¡Cµ´¤j¦h¼ÆÄÀ©ñ¹Lµ{±N·|µo¥Í¦b¹Ú¹Ò¤¤¡C½Ð©M§A­ÌªºÆF»î¤Þ¾ÉªÌ¦b­ß·Q¤¤¤@°_§¹¦¨³o¨Ç¤u§@¡A¥L­Ì·|¤Þ¾É¨ÃÀ°§U§A­ÌÄÀ©ñ©Ò¦³¦h¾lªº¼o±óª«¡C

If a feeling of guilt comes up, address it and let go. Remember you are not abandoning anyone; you are empowering yourself and letting go of illusions. To be a Divine co-creator is Self-Mastery, self autonomy. There can be no attachments. Ultimately the choice will always be yours to stop or to progress.

¦pªG­t¸o·P¦b§A­Ìªº¤ß¤¤¤É°_¡A½Ðª½­±¥¦­Ì¨Ã¤¹³\¥¦­ÌÂ÷¶}¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A§A­Ì¨Ã¨S¦³¦b©ñ±ó¥ô¦ó¤H¡A§A¥¿¦b§§¤j¦Û¤v¨ÃÅX´²¤Û¶H¡C¦¨爲¯«¸tªº¦@¦P³Ð³yªÌªº¹Lµ{¬O¦Û§Ú¤F¸Ñªº¹Lµ{¡A¦Û§Ú±±¨îªº¹Lµ{¡C³Ì²×¡A°±¤î©Î¬OÄ~Äò«e¦æªº¿ï¾Ü³£·|¨ú¨M©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¨ä¥L¥ô¦ó¤H¡C

To assist with the process ask yourself these questions:
Am I ready to let go?
What do I get out of it if I hold on?
Is it in my alignment to be a martyr?
How can I maintain balance if I do not release the old?
What do I attain if I let go?

爲¤F«P¨Ï³o­Ó¹Lµ{§¹¦¨¡A½Ð¸ß°Ý§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥H¤U°ÝÃD¡G
§Ú¬O§_·Ç³Æ¦n©ñ¤â¤F©O¡H
¦pªG§ÚÄ~Äò°í«ù¡A§Ú·|±o¨ì¤°麽©O¡H
¯d¤U¨ÃÄ~Äò§Ô¨ü³oºØ§é¿i©M§Úªº¥Ø¼Ð¤@­P麽¡H
¦pªG§Ú¤£ÄÀ©ñªº¡A¦p¦ó¤~¯à«O«ù¥­¿Å¡H
¦pªG§Ú©ñ¤â¡A§Ú·|Àò±o¤°麽¡H

Brothers and Sisters the balancing act and daily grind can be frustrating and all of you want change. It is. The river source cannot be poisoned so bear that in mind when manifesting your new reality.

¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¡A«O«ù¤ßªº¥­¿Å¦P®É¤S­nÀ³¥I¤é±`º¾¨Æ¬OÅý¤Hªq³àªº¨Æ±¡¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì³£·Q§ïÅÜ¡C¤@¤Á¬O¦b§ïÅܵۡC·í§A­Ì·P¨ì¹½­Â®É¡A½Ð°O¦í¡A¬y°Êªº¤ô¥Ã»·¤£·|³Q»G»k¡A³o¼Ë¤£¾Óªº¦æ°Ê³Ì²×·|±N§A­Ì±a¤J·sªº²{¹ê¡C

Many Blessings,

±aµÛµL­­ªº¯¬ºÖ

¡i·½ÀY¡j §A¬O§Úªº¥úªººÊÅ@¤H¡I
Custodians of MY Light.
By Source thru Hazel
Dec 31, 2011 - 2:10:49 PM

§Úªº¥úªººÊÅ@¤H
·½ÀY³q¹L®ü¯÷º¸
2011-12-31

I AM and therefore you are. You cannot be without ME. You are not without ME or apart from ME save in your perception. I AM not the hidden part of you. I AM simply the invisible part, that which holds the seed of your power. I AM that which gives you Light and creates light through you. You are therefore all light. The light which I speak of bears no resemblance to the light created in your outer world through mechanics. I cannot be switched on or off. I AM forever Light. I do not malfunction or become defective. MY radiance is everlasting. There is nothing that can dim ME. I resonate at the highest frequency.

¡§§Ú¬O¡¨¦]¦¹§A¬O¡C§A¤£¥i¯à¨S¦³§Ú¡C§A¨Ã¤£¬O¨S¦³¡§§Ú¡¨©ÎªÌ»P«O¦s¦b§Aª¾Ä±¤¤ªº¡§§Ú¡¨¤ÀÂ÷¡C¡§§Ú¬O¡¨¨Ã«D§AÁôÂð_¨Óªº³¡¤À¡C¡§§Ú¬O¡¨¥u¤£¹L¬O¤£¥i¨£ªº³¡¤À¡A¨ä¤¤«O¦sµÛ§A¤O¶qªººØ¤l¡C¡§§Ú¬O¡¨¨ºµ¹¤©§A¡§¥ú¡¨¨Ã³q¹L§A³Ð³y¥úªº¨º¦ì¡C§A¦]¦¹¬O¥þ³¡ªº¥ú¡C§Ú©Ò½Í½×ªº¥ú»P¦b§Aªº¥~³¡¥@¬É¤¤³q¹L¾÷±ñ­ì²z産¥Íªº¥ú¨âªÌ¨Ã¨S¦³¬Û¦ü¤§³B¡C§Ú¤£¥i¯à³Q¶}©ÎªÌÃö¡C¡§§Ú¬O¡¨¥Ã»·¬O¥ú¡C§Ú¤£µo¥Í¬G»Ù©Î産¥Í¯Ê³´¡C¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥ú¨~¬O¥ÃùÚªº¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¯à°÷¨Ï¡§§Ú¡¨©ü·t¡C§Ú¥H³Ì°ªªºÀW²v¦@®¶¡C

I bestowed MYSELF to you through your creation. I AM within you. The light of life is within you; not mortal life, for that is all transient in effect. I speak of the light of the soul; that which you are; which bears the emblem of your Creator. The Creator marks HIS creation just as you may mark your possessions so that you may know what belongs to you. You belong to ME as I created you and therefore you bear MY signature, being the Light of Creation. I know you by your light, which is MY own.

³q¹L§Aªº³Ð³y§Ú§â¡§§Ú¦Û¤v¡¨ÃØ»P§A¡C¡§§Ú¬O¡¨¦b§A¤º¡C¥Í©R¤§¥ú¦b§A¤º¡F¤£¬O¤Z¤Hªº¥Í©R¡A¨º¹ê»Ú¤W§¹¥þ¬O¼È®Éªº¡C§Ú½Í½×ªº¬OÆF»î¡]¤ßÆF¡^¤§¥ú¡F³o¤~¬O§A¤§©Ò¬O¡F¥¦©Ó¦³§Aªº³yª«¥Dªº¦L°O¡C¡§³yª«¥D¡¨¼Ð°O¡§¥L¡¨ªº³yª«´N¦n¹³§A·|¼Ð°O§Aªº©Ò¦³ª«¤@¼Ë¡A³o¼Ë§A´N¯à°÷»{¥X¨ºÄÝ©ó§A¤§ª«¡C§AÄݩ󡧧ڡ¨¦]爲§Ú³Ð³y¤F§A¡A¨Ã¥B¦]¦¹§A©Ó¦³§Úªº¸p¦W¡A¬O¡§³yª«¤§¥ú¡¨¡C§Ú³q¹L§Aªº¥ú¡X¡X¥¦¬O¡§§Ú¡¨¦Û¤vªº¡X¡X»{¥X§A¡C

Light is the Life of your immortal soul. You are not disconnected from your soul. You are the soul. The body is simply a mass of energy used by the soul to chart experiences so that it can assert its mastery and innate power through the human form as it remembers who it is through a mortal experience. Yet the soul power is not dominant unless the human trajectory allows for and accommodates that higher association. You need only experience an offering of the soul to make your decision.

¡§¥ú¡¨¬O§A¤£¦´ÆF»îªº¡§¥Í©R¡¨¡C§A¨Ã¨S¦³»P§AªºÆF»î¤ÀÂ÷¡C§A´N¬OÆF»î¡C¨­Åé¥u¬O¤@¤j¹Î¯à¶q³QÆF»î¥Î¨Ó¨î­q¸g¾úªº¦a¹Ï¡A³o¼Ë·íÆF»î¦^¾Ð°_¬O½Ö¦b¬ï¶V¤@­Ó¤Z¤Hªº¸g¾úªº®É­Ô¡A¥¦¯à°÷³q¹L¤HÃþªº§Î¦¡«ÅºÙ¥¦ªº´x±±©M»P¥Í­Ñ¨Óªº¤O¶q¡CµM¦ÓÆF»îªº¤O¶q¨Ã¤£©úÅã°£«D¤HÃþªº­y¹D¦Ò¼{¨Ã¾AÀ³¨º§ó°ªªºÁp¦X¡C爲¤F°µ¥X§Aªº¨M©w¡A§A¥u»Ý¸g¾ú¤@¦¸ÆF»îªºÂ§ª«¡C

Many who wholeheartedly embrace the offerings of the soul as an instinctive knowing are drawn to the higher rays; yet there are many who cannot comprehend that which is not visual and therefore rejects its existence and presence. There are those who become afraid of their own soul power as it would redefine their thinking and demand changes to their comportment. This inherent fear has become a widespread malady.

§@爲¤@ºØ¥»¯àªºª¾¾å¡A³\¦h¥þ¤ß¥þ·N¾Ö©êÆF»î¤§Â§ª«ªº¤H­Ì³Q©Ô¦V§ó°ªªº¥ú½u¡AµM¦Ó¦³³\¦h¤H¥L­ÌµLªk²z¸Ñ¨º¤£¥i¨£ªº¡A¦]¦¹©Úµ´©Ó»{¥¦ªº¦s¦b©MÁ{¦b¡C¦³¤@¨Ç¤HÅܱo®`©È¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªºÆF»î¤O¶q¡A¦]爲¥¦·|­«·s©w¸q¥L­Ìªº«ä¦Ò¡A¨Ã­n¨D§ïÅÜ¥L­ÌªººA«×¡C³oºØ»P¥Í­Ñ¨Óªº®£ÄßÅܦ¨¤F¤@ºØ¤À¥¬¼sªxªº¹ú¯f¡C

You see dear ones, what you need to understand is that you who do not know your soul are motored by the lower mind which we shall call the ego mind. This is the distinct portion of you responsible for your thoughts, reactions and creations. Once you are in the harness of this mind this becomes your realm of comfort, and at all cost the ego will seek to protect itself. It is for you not your ego to make the decision and come into higher understanding of who you are. You are not your ego. Its life is short lived as is your mortal life. If you allow it to make your decisions, it will serve only your physical dynamic in your physical world. If you can but for a moment set aside the ego you may benefit from the revelations of your soul. Comfort and reassurance will replace the bridge between you and your soul, for these are the resulting effects of the soul¡¦s interaction.

§A¬Ý¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A»Ý­n²z¸Ñªº¬O§A¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D§AªºÆF»î³Q¸û§Cªº¤ßÆF¡X¡X§Ú­ÌºÙ©I爲¤p§ÚªºÀY¸£¡X¡X©Ò¾r¶¿¡C³o´N¬O§A­n爲§Aªº«ä¦Ò¡A¤ÏÀ³©M³Ð³y­t³dªº¤£¦Pªº¨º¤@³¡¤À¡C¤@¥¹§A³Q®M¤W³o­ÓÀY¸£¡A¥¦´NÅܦ¨¤F§AªºµÎ¾A¦a±a¡A¦Ó¥B¤p§Ú·|¤£±¤¥ô¦ó¥N»ù´M¨D«OÅ@¥¦¦Û¤v¡C¬O§A¦Ó¤£¬O§Aªº¤p§Ú¦b°µ¨M©w¡A¨Ã¶i¤J¹ï§A¬O½Öªº§ó°ªªº²z¸Ñ¡C§A¤£¬O§Aªº¤p§Ú¡C¥¦§@爲§Aªº¤Z¤Hªº¥Í©R¬Oµu¼Èªº¡C¦pªG§A¤¹³\¥¦爲§A°µ¨M©w¡A¥¦¥u·|ªA°È©ó§Aª«½è¥@¬É¤¤ªº¨­Å骺¬¡°Ê¡C­þ©È¥u¦³¤@¤p·|¨à¦pªG§A¯à°÷§â¤p§ÚÀÁ¸m¤@®Ç¡A§A´N·|±q§AÆF»îªº¯u¬Û¤¤Àò¯q³B¡CµÎ¾A·P©M¦w¼¢·P·|­«¸m§A»P§AªºÆF»î¤§¶¡ªº¾ô±ç¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¬O»PÆF»î産¥Í·PÀ³ªº¥²µM®ÄªG¡C

Fear does not exist in the soul, only light and love and higher knowledge. Should you allow the soul entrance, you will quickly discern the difference between the soul mind and the ego mind. Allowing your soul entrance allows MY light to work within you and through you. It will be a gradual exercise in measure of your willingness to transform yourself through remembrance; that your mortal life may reflect only that which you truly are and render a life that is fulfilling in every way. Light transmutes and transforms all that is dark if only it is allowed entrance. You will come to know the power of your light when you acknowledge it within yourself and allow its expression through you. It is then that you will assume control of and over you life.

®£Äߨ䣦s¦b©óÆF»î¤º¡AÆF»î¤º¥u¦³¥ú©M·R©M§ó°ªªºª¾ÃÑ¡C¤@¥¹§A¤¹³\ÆF»î¶i¤J¡A§A±N«Ü§Ö°Ï¤À¥XÆF»î¤§¤ß©M¤p§ÚªºÀY¸£¤§¶¡ªº°Ï§O¡C¤¹³\§AªºÆF»î¶i¤J¡A´N¬O¤¹³\¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥ú¦b§A¤º¨Ã³q¹L§A¦Ó¤u§@¡C³o±N¬O¤@­Ó³v¨Bªº½m²ß¡AÅv¬Ý§A·Q­n³q¹L¦^¾Ð¨ÓÂàÅܧA¦Û¤vªº·NÄ@¦³¦h±j¯P¡F§Aªº¤Z¤H¥Í©R¥i¥H¥u¤Ï¬M¥X¨º§A¯u¥¿©Ò¬Oªº¡A¨Ã¦^³ø§A¤@­Ó¦b¦U¤è­±³£¥O¤Hº¡·Nªº¤@¥Í¡C¥u­n¤¹³\¥¦¶i¤J¡A¥ú¥i¥H½èÅÜ©M§ÎÅܤ@¤Á¶Â·tªº¨Æª«¡C·í§A¦b§A¦Û¤v¤º©Ó»{¥¦ªº®É­Ô¡A¨Ã¤¹³\¥¦³q¹L§Aªí¹Fªº®É­Ô¡A§A±N·|¶}©lª¾¹D§Aªº¥úªº¤O¶q¡C¨º麽´N¬O§A±N¨ú±oÃö©ó©M¹ï©ó§A¥Í©Rªº´x±±Åv¡C

When you come into your light you have in fact come into MY light and with effort and time investment you will begin to know ME as yourself. Illumination is a gradual process; so until you can think, know, feel and behave in ONENESS, we will work in partnership so that MY light within you is allowed more and more expression as you graduate in frequency. As your light quotient increases, there will in time be no need for the vehicle of the physical body for you to continue your journey.

·í§A¶i¤J§Aªº¥ú¤¤®É¡A§A¹ê»Ú¤W¶i¤J¤F¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥ú¤¤¡AÀHµÛ§ë¤Jªº§V¤O©M®É¶¡¡A§A±N¶}©l»{ÃÑ¡§§Ú¡¨爲§A¦Û¤v¡Cı¿ô¬O¤@­Ó³vº¥ªº¹Lµ{¡F¦]¦¹ª½¨ì§A¯à°÷¦b¡§¤@Å顨¤¤«ä¦Ò¡Aª¾¹D¡A·Pı©M¦æ°Ê¡A§Ú­Ì±N¤@°_¤u§@¡A³o¼Ë·í§AªºÀW²v¥i¥H¹F¨ì²¦·~ªº®É­Ô¡A¡§§Ú¡¨¦b§A¤ºªº¥ú³Q¤¹³\¶V¨Ó¶V¦h¦aªí¹F¡CÀHµÛ§Aªº¥ú°Óªº¼Wªø¡A¦³¤@¤Ñ´N·|¤£¦A»Ý­nª«½è¨­Åé³o­Ó¤u¨ã¨ÓÅý§AÄ~Äò§Aªº®Èµ{¤F¡C

You are custodians of MY light. How you treat that light is really your choice. Some ignore it totally; others pay it short shrift, whilst few fully embrace it and work in harmony with it for their highest good. These are the ones who use MY light in service to others. They know that light is never to be hidden but to be shared. They recognise the Oneness in all things and seek to help others find their inner light and shine it forth in the world. Dear ones you must comprehend that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world. If your inner world is dark then your outer world shall also be dark.

§A¬O¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥úªººÊÅ@¤H¡C¦p¦ó¹ï«Ý¨º¥ú§¹¥þ¬O§Aªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¤@¨Ç¤H§¹¥þµLµø¥¦¡F¥t¥~¤@¨Ç¤Hµy·Lµ¹¤©Ãöª`¡A¦P®É«Ü¤Ö¼Æªº¤H§¹¥þ¾Ö©ê¥¦¡A¨Ã»P¥¦¦b©M¿Ó¤¤爲¤F¥L­Ìªº³Ì°ª¯q³B¦Ó¤u§@¡C¦³ªº¤H¦bªA°È¥L¤H¤¤¨Ï¥Î¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥ú¡C¥L­Ìª¾¹D¥ú±q¨Ó¤£¸Ó³QÁôÂæӬOÀ³¸Ó¤À¨É¡C¥L­Ì¦b©Ò¦³ªº¨Æª«¤¤»{¥X¡§¤@Åé©Ê¡¨¡A¨Ã´M¨D¥hÀ°§U¥L¤Hµo²{¥L­Ì¤º¦bªº¥ú¡A¨Ã¨Ï¥¦¦b¥@¬É¤W·ÓÄ£¡C¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A¥²¶·²z¸Ñ§Aªº¥~¦b¥@¬É¬O§A¤º¦b¥@¬Éªº¤@­Ó¤Ï¬M¡C¦pªG§Aªº¤º¦b¥@¬É¬O¶Â·tªº¡A¨º麽§Aªº¥~¦b¥@¬É¤]·|¬O¶Â·tªº¡C

Seek always to keep your inner world in light which spells harmony, and your outer world will be so mirrored. Your light is the precious jewel gifted to you upon your birth. You were meant to keep that jewel shining in its original incandescence and wear it as a powerful garment. It was never meant to be buried under worldly things and be forgotten. You children seek always grand jewels to wear on your body and wealth that will provide extravagant living. You proudly display outer remnants of wealth which shines without any significance or value. It is temporal and banal. It cannot empower YOU, only your ego that simply cannot be satiated. These outer effects will earn you no spiritual glory or everlasting joy. It retards your growth as you become more and more consumed by your need for material effects. These things do not in truth exist. They are things that will be cast aside when you leave this dimension of experience. I AM not saying that you should not create abundance in your life but be weary that you know the difference between abundance and avarice.

½Ð´M¨DÁ`¬O«O«ù§A¤º¦b¥@¬É¦b¥ú¤¤¡A¥¦½l³y©M¿Ó¡A©ó¬O§Aªº¥~¦b¥@¬É±N³Q¦p¦¹¤Ï¬M¥X¨Ó¡C§Aªº¥ú¬O¦b§A¥X¥Í®É³QÃØ»P§Aªº¬Ã¶QÄ_¥Û¡C§A´¿·Q­n«O«ù¨ºÄ_¥Û¥H¥¦³Ìªìªº¿K¼öµo¥ú¡A¨Ã¬ï¤W¥¦§@爲¤@¥ó±j¤jªº¦çªA¡C¥¦±q¨Ó³£¤£·N¨ýµÛ­n³Q®I¨S¦b¥@«Uªº¨Æª«¤¤¨Ã³Q§Ñ«o¡C§A­Ì³o¨Ç«Ä¤l­ÌÁ`¬O´M¨DµØÄRªºÄ_¥Û¨ØÀ¹¦b§Aªº¨­Åé©M°]´I¤W¡A¥H®i¥Ü°øµØªº¥Í¬¡¡C§A¬v¬v±o·N¦a®i¥Ü¥~¦b°]´Iªº´Ý¯dª«¡A¥¦­Ìµo¥ú«o¨S¦³¥ô¦ó·N¸q©ÎªÌ»ù­È¡C¥¦¬O¼È®Éªº©M¥­±eªº¡C¥¦µLªkµ¹¡§§A¡¨¤O¶q¡A¥u¦³§Aªº¤p§ÚµLªk¨Ï¤H·P¨ìº¡¨¬¡C³o¨Ç¥~¦bªº®ÄªG±N¤£·|µ¹§AÁȱoÆF©Êªº¥úºa©Î¥ÃùÚªº³ß®®¡C¥¦´î½w§Aªº¦¨ªø¡A¦]爲§AÅܱo¶V¨Ó¶V³Q¹ïª«½è°]ª«ªº»Ý¨D©Ò®ø¯Ó¡C³o¨ÇªF¦è¨Ã¤£¦b¯u²z¤¤¦s¦b¡C·í§AÂ÷¶}³o­Óºû«×ªº¸gÅ窺®É­Ô¡A¥¦­Ì¬O¨º¨Ç·|³Q抛±óªºªF¦è¡C¡§§Ú¡¨¨Ã¤£¬O»¡§A¤£À³¸Ó¦b§Aªº¥Í©R¤¤³Ð³yÂײ±¡A¦ý¬O½Ðı¹î§Aª¾¹DÂײ±©M³g°]¤§¶¡ªº°Ï§O¡C

To those of you who have courageously chosen the light you must be steadily vigilant lest you become distracted by the world around you and allow infiltration. As custodian of MY Light you must make the decisions that are in the highest interest of that Light; for it is only then that MY light can work for you. Should you lose your footing and fall apart then who is to tend to the light? It is your divine responsibility to tend that light until you become one with that Light and know yourself only as LIGHT.

¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤¤¨º¨Ç«i´±¦a¿ï¾Ü¥úªº¤H­Ì¡A§A¥²¶·©l²×¦p¤@¦a«O«ùĵı¡A¥H§K§A³Q³ò¶µÛ§Aªº¥@¬É©Ò¤zÂZ©Mº¯³z¡C§@爲¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥úªººÊÅ@¤H¡A§A¥²¶·«ö·Ó¨º¡§¥ú¡¨ªº³Ì°ª§Q¯q°µ¨M©w¡F¦]爲¥u¦³¨º¼Ë¡A¡§§Ú¡¨ªº¥ú¤~¯à爲§A¤u§@¡C¦pªG§A¥¢¥h§Aªº¥ß¨¬ÂI¦Ó¶^¸¨¡A¨º麽ÁÙ¦³½Ö¨Ó·Ó®Æ¥ú©O¡H·Ó®Æ¨º¥ú¬O§Aªº¯«¸t³d¥ô¡Aª½¨ì§AÅܱo»P¨º¡§¥ú¡¨¦X¤@¡A¨Ã¥uª¾¹D§A¦Û¤v¬O¡§¥ú¡¨¡C

Beloveds, I know only too well how easy it is to fall prey to a diseased world where the malaise spreads and creates a disconnect between you and that Light. It is for you see this and know it and take every step possible to preserve the Light; for it is truly this Light that will become your vehicle for escape from the outer world where unreality, suffering and grief abounds.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú¤Ó¤F¸ÑÅܦ¨¤@­Ó¯fºA¥@¬ÉªºÄ묹«~¬O¦h麽¦a®e©ö¡A¦b³oùؤ£¾A·P¥|³B´²¼½¨Ã³y¦¨¤F§A»P¨º¡§¥ú¡¨¤§¶¡ªº¤ÀÂ÷¡C³o¬O爲¤FÅý§A¬Ý¨£³o­Ó¨Ã¤F¸Ñ¥¦¡A±Ä¨ú¥i¯àªº¨C¤@¨B¨Ó«O«ù¨º¡§¥ú¡¨¡F¦]爲¯uªº¬O³o­Ó¡§¥ú¡¨·|Åܦ¨§Aªº¤u¨ã¡A¨Ï§A±q¤£¯u¹êªº¡Aµh­Wªº©M¥Rº¡´d¶Ëªº¥~³¡¥@¬É¤¤°k²æ¡C

If you tend to this Light, this Light will tend to you. This Light will preserve your sanity and enable you to transcend the lower vibrations as it powers you to higher understanding and frequency. This Light will resurrect you time and time again if needs be. As you come to know this Light you will know its transformative value and will learn to use it for your highest good. Every choice will then be engendered by this Light. It does not mean that the world around you ceases to exist or that the problems go away. It simply means that you are able to see it all through the magnifying Light which shows truth and purpose in the experience.

¦pªG§A·Ó®Æ³o­Ó¡§¥ú¡¨¡A³o­Ó¡§¥ú¡¨±N·Ó®Æ§A¡C³o­Ó¡§¥ú¡¨±N«O«ù§AªºÀY¸£²M´·¡A¨Ã¨Ï§A¯à°÷¶W¶V¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡A¦]爲¥¦µ¹§A¤O¶q¨ì¹F§ó°ªªº²z¸Ñ©MÀW²v¡C¦pªG»Ý­nªº¸Ü¡A³o­Ó¡§¥ú¡¨±N¤@¦¸¤S¤@¦¸¦a¨Ï§A°_¦º¦^¥Í¡C·í§A³vº¥¤F¸Ñ³o¡§¥ú¡¨¡A§A±Nª¾¹D¥¦ªºÂàÅÜ»ù­È¡A¨Ã¾Ç·|爲¤F§Aªº³Ì°ª§Q¯q¨Ï¥Î¥¦¡C¨º麽¨C­Ó¿ï¾Ü³£±N¬O¥Ñ³o­Ó¡§¥ú¡¨産¥Íªº¡C³o¨Ã¤£·N¨ýµÛ§A©P³òªº¥@¬É¤£¦s¦b¤F©Î¨º­Ó°ÝÃD®ø¥¢¤F¡C¥¦¥u¬O·N¨ýµÛ§A¯à°÷³q¹L©ñ¤jªº¡§¥ú¡¨¡X¡XÅã¥Ü¥X¸gÅ礤ªº¯u²z©M¥Øªº¡X¡X¨Ó¬Ý¨£¥¦ªº¥þ³¡¡C

I AM THE LIGHT WITHIN YOU AND I AM THE LIGHT IN YOUR WORLD. I ADMONISH THAT THIS LIGHT IS TO BE REVERED THROUGH ACKNOWLEDGEMNT FOLLOWED BY WILLING APPLICATION. HOW WILL YOU CARE FOR THIS LIGHT? THE EFFORT OF PRESERVING AND PROTECTING THIS LIGHT CANNOT BE MEASURED. THE CHOICE YOU MAKE WILL IMPACT THE WORLD YOU CREATE. WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR YOUR WORLD?

¡]¥H¤U爲¤j¼g¡^¡§§Ú¬O¦b§A¤ºªº¥ú¡A§Ú¬O¦b§Aªº¥@¬É¤¤ªº¥ú¡C§ÚÄU»|¡A³o¥ú³q¹L¦³·NÄ@ªº¥Ó½Ð¦Ó¨Óªº©Ó»{³Q´L±R¡C§A·|¦³¦h¦b¥G³o¥ú¡H¥h«O¦s©M«OÅ@³o¥úªº¦¨´NµLªk³Q´ú¶q¡C§A°µªº¿ï¾Ü±N¼vÅT§A©Ò³Ð³yªº¥@¬É¡C§A¹ï§Aªº¥@¬ÉªºÄ@´º¬O¤°麽¡H¡¨

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 2012¦~1¤ë24¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Jan 24, 2012
Sheldan Nidle - 2012¦~1¤ë24¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We begin another message! Over the past few weeks, we have observed the difficulties experienced by those who have long bowed down to the dark cabal, when called upon to act in a new way. Our Earth allies deeply desire to bring this world to a new reality, and yet they continue to seek some sort of adequate redress for their former masters. We are truly astonished by this ongoing dawdling! The men and women of this ruthless cabal have brought your world to the brink of ruin, and indeed persist in this ruinous course, which is why the only recourse we can envision is to remove them. We remind our Earth allies of the vast pain and suffering endured by your world every day, and that it is time to move these scalawags aside and create a more beneficent world for everyone, but these appeals for a higher vision appear to fall on deaf ears in the group as a whole. However, Earth's secret sacred societies do not share this lenient view: to them, the dark is an abomination of all things human and they desire to legally detain these ones as quickly as possible. This group is one we can more easily work with.

°Ý­Ô¡I§Ú­Ì¶}©l¥t¤@«h«H®§¡I¦b¹L¥hªº´X­Ó¬P´Á¤¤¡A§Ú­ÌÆ[¹î¤F¨º¨Çªø´Á­Á­ºÅ¥©R©ó¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤H¡A·í­n¨D¤@ºØ·sªº³B²z¤è¦¡ªº®É­Ô¡A·|¾D¹J¨ì¤°麽¼Ëªº§xÃø¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í²`²`ªº§Æ±æ±N³o­Ó¥@¬É±a¦V¤@­Ó·sªº²{¹ê¡AµM¦Ó¥L­Ì¤]Ä~Äò¦b爲¥L­Ìªº«e¥D¤H´M¨D¤@¨Ç¨¬°÷ªº¸É±Ï±¹¬I¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï³oºØ«ùÄòªº¿ióO·P¨ì¬Û·íªºÅå³Y¡I³o­ÓµL±¡¤p¶°¹Î¤£ºÞ¬O¨kªºÁÙ¬O¤kªº´¿¸g·Q§â§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±a¨ì·´·ÀªºÃä½t¡A¦ý¨Æ¹ê¤W¥L­ÌÁÙ¦b°í«ù³o­Ó·´·À¶iµ{¡A§â¥L­Ì±q³o­Ó¥@¬É²¾¨«¬O§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¹w¨£ªº°ß¤@¸Ñ¨M¿ìªk¡C§Ú­Ì´£¿ô§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¨º¹L¥hªº¶Ëµh¡A©M²{¦b§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤H¥Á¨C¤@¤Ñ¥¿¦b§Ô¨üªºµh­W¡A²{¦b¬O®É­Ô§â³o¨ÇÄF¤l抛¦b¤@Ãä¡A³Ð³y¤@­Ó¦³§Q©ó¨C¤@­Ó¤Hªº¥@¬É¤F¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ç¦b§ó°ªµø¨¤ªº½Ð¨D¡A¹ï¥L­Ì¦Ó¨¥¦ü¥G¬O¥ª¦Õ¶i¡A¥k¦Õ¥X¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦a²y¯«¸tªÀ·|¨Ã¤£ÃÙ¦¨³oºØ¤â¤U¯d±¡ªºÆ[ÂI¡G³o¨Ç¶Â·t¤À¤l¬O¥þ¤HÃþ¹½´cªº¹ï¶H¡A¥L­Ì½Ð¨D¨ÌªkºÉ§Ö羁©ã³o¨Ç¤H¡C³o­Ó²Õ´¬O§Ú­Ì¤@°_§ó®e©ö¦X§@ªº¹ï¶H¡C

Because this group is handling the new financial arrangements, we have asked these secret sacred societies to take the lead in forming the new caretaker governments. The Ascended Masters concur, and we have requested that their charges go forward with the many plans that have been agreed to. Our intent is to have these plans in place immediately and to terminate the power of the dark cabal. We are puzzled by the Earth allies' reluctance in these matters, given that they are fully aware of the outrageous criminality long practiced by the dark's regimes. The political parties of these various nations are so corrupt that their intolerance toward their respective citizenry is becoming more and more overt, which has led to the recent widespread protests around the globe. The new governance will end autocratic connivance and render authority properly responsive to citizens' needs. These are the first steps toward what we intend to accomplish: explaining galactic society to you. Your world's rising consciousness cries out for a change in the way your societies function.

¦]爲³o­Ó²Õ´´¤¦³·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¥¬§½¦w±ÆÅv¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÅý³o¨Ç¯«¸t¯µ±KªÀ·|¦b·s¬Ý¦u¬F©²¤¤³B©ó»â¥ý¦ì¸m¡C´­¤É¤j®v¦P·N³o麽°µ¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¤w¸g­n¨D¥L­Ìªº±±§i«ö¤w¸g¦P·Nªº¤è®×Ä~Äò«e¶i¡C§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï¬OÅý³o¨Ç­p¹º¥ß¨è¨ì¦ì¡A²×¤î¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹ÎªºÅv¤O¡C¦Ò¼{¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¤]§¹¥þ·NÃѨì¤F¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªø´Á¹ê¬Iªºªk¦è´µ¦¡²ÎªvªºÂ÷Ãе{«×¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï¥L­Ì¦b³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡¤Wªº¤£±¡Ä@·P¨ì§x´b¡C³o¨Ç°ê®a¦U°êªº¬FÄÒ²{¦b¬O¦p¦¹ªº»G±Ñ¡A¥L­Ì°ê®aªº¤H¥Á¹ï³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡ªº¤£º¡¥¿Åܪº¶V¨Ó¶V¤½¶}¡A±q¦Ó¾É­P¤F³Ìªñ¼sªx¶Ç¼½ªº¥þ²y§Üij¡C·s¬F±N²×¤î±M¬F©M¹ï¦]¤H¥Á»Ý¨D¦Ó産¥ÍªºÅv¤Oªº´è¬V¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§¹¦¨ªº²Ä¤@­Ó¨BÆJ¡G¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð»ÈªeªÀ·|¡C§A­Ì¥@¬É¥¿¦b´£¤Éªº·NÃÑ­n¨DªÀ·|¥\¯àªº§ïÅÜ¡C

Your present forms of government do not incorporate the new technologies or the new consciousness, nor do they in any way seek to improve their responsiveness to you. They are all prone to corruption and takeover by powerful special interests, and dominated by divisive 'ideologies.' All this results in a smoke-and-mirrors screen that hides the truth from you, and also falls far short of providing you with the basics of general welfare. Regulations are needed to end private funding of candidates and to prevent them from adopting special rules that apply only to them. Taking up a governmental post is a special honor that is conferred only because the elected one is truly capable of being responsive to their fellow citizens. Remember, however, that these measures merely form a stopgap, as a much more efficacious model of government is needed in order to adjust rapidly to paradigm-changing technologies, for example, which tie each citizen more directly into the legislative and administrative process.

§A­Ì²{¦b¬F©²ªº§Î¦¡¨Ã¤£¥]¬A·sªº§Þ³N©M·sªº·NÃÑ¡A¤]¤£´M¨D¹ï§A­ÌÁn­µªº¦^À³¡C¥L­Ì«Ü®e©ö´þ¥Í»G±Ñ¡A¥Ñ¯S®í§Q¯q¶°¹Î±µºÞ§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¡A¦A¥Ñ¤À¤Æªº·NÃѧκA¶i¦æ¥D¾É¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¹³·ÏÃú©MÃè¤l¤@¼Ë±N¯u¬ÛÁôÂð_¨Ó¡A¤£Åý§A­Ì¬Ý¨£¡A·íµMÁÙ¥]¬AÅý§A­Ì°ò¥»ªººÖ§Q¤ô¥­©l²×³B©óµu¯Êª¬ºA¡C§A­Ì»Ý­n²×¤î±N¨p¦³°òª÷¨Ñµ¹­Ô¿ï¤HªººÞ¨î±ø¨Ò¡A¨¾¤î¥X²{¥L­Ì爲¤F°l¨D¥L­Ì­Ó¤H§Q¯qªºªk®×¡C¦û¾Ú¤@­Ó¬F©²Â¾¦ì¬O³Q½á¤©ªº¤@¥÷¯S®íºaÅA¡A¶È¶È¬O¦]爲¥L³Q¿ï¥X¨Ó¬O¥Ñ©ó¥L¯uªº§¹¥þ¯à°÷³Ó¥ô³o¥÷¤u§@¡A¯à爲¥Lªº¤H¥Á¹Ù¦ñ­Ì­t³d¡CµM¦Ó¡A½Ð°O¦í³o¨Ç¤´µM¬Oªv¼Ð¤£ªv¥»ªº±¹¬I¡A¦]爲爲¤F§Ö³t½Õ¾ã¤£Â_Åܤƪº§Þ³N½d¦¡¡]¤ñ¦p¡A±N¨C¤@­Ó¤½¥Á§ó¥[ª½±µ³s±µ°_¨Óªº¥ßªk©M¦æ¬F¹Lµ{¡^»Ý­n¤@­Ó§ó¥[¦³®Äªº¼Ò¦¡¡C

This is where we border on galactic society. Here, governance is accomplished by means of the collective and informed input of all the citizens of a nation. At present, you lack the class of interactive technology and the level of education and information needed to make such a concept viable. We intend to help you develop this more complex interactive technology and show you how to optimize its use. Of course this cannot be done until we are formally introduced to you, after which we can begin a series of broadcasts, explaining fully all that has been so long withheld from you as a global society, and which will allow you to develop a societal milieu that supports the changing needs of a fully-conscious Being. 'Government' is to change from the authoritarian model to more of an overseer of a series of creative solutions. This is how star-nations function. At the heart of this setup are the voices and the edicts of the people, and societal constructs must ensure that all are 'heard' and rightly honored for who they are.

³o´N¬O§Ú­Ìªº»ÈªeªÀ·|«Ø¥ßªºÃä¬É¡C¦b³oùØ¡A¬Fµ¦³Q¤@­Ó°ê®a©Ò¦³¤½¥Áªº¶°Åé©Mª¾±¡ªÌªº¿é¤J©Ò§¹¦¨¡C¥Ø«e¡A§A­Ì¯Ê¤Ö¤¬°Ê³o¼h§Þ³N¡A±Ð¨|©M«H®§¤ô¥­»Ý­n«ö·Ó³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¥i¦æ·§©À¶}®i¡C§Ú­Ì·QÀ°§U§A­Ìµo®i³oºØ½ÆÂøªº¤¬°Ê§Þ³N¡A¨Ã®i¥Üµ¹§A­Ì¦p¦óÀu¤Æ¥¦ªº¨Ï¥Î®ÄªG¡C·íµM¡A¦b§Ú­Ì³Q¥¿¦¡¦V§A­Ì¤¶²Ð«e¡A³o¤@¤ÁµLªk¶i¦æ¡C¦b¥¿¦¡©M§A­Ì¨£­±«á¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¶}©l¤@¨t¦Cªº¼s¼½¡A¸ÑÄÀ§A­Ì³QÁô¿f¤Fªº¦p¦ó¦¨爲¤@­Ó¥þ²yªÀ·|¡A³o±N¤¹³\§A­Ìµo®i¤@­Ó¤ä«ù§A­ÌÂàÅܦ¨爲¥þ·NÃѦs¦³ªºªÀ·|Àô¹Ò¡C¬F©²±N±q¶°ÅvÂàÅܦ¨爲¤@­Ó¹ï¤@¨t¦C³Ð³y©Êªº¸Ñ¨M¤è®×¶i¦æºÊ·þªº¨¤¦â¡C³o´N¬O¬P»Ú°ê«×¬F©²ªº¥\¯à¡C¦b³o­Ó¨BÆJªº¤¤¥¡¬O¤H¥ÁªºÁn­µ©Mªk¥O¡CªÀ·|µ²ºc¥²¶·½T«O©Ò¦³Án­µ³Q¶ÉÅ¥¨ì¡A¥¿½TªººaÄ£¥L­Ì¬O©Ò¬O¡C

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come with a brief overview of what is happening. We are using our many secret sacred societies to broker a series of directives that set up the means to bring in your new reality. The dark's ages-old monopoly of power and enormous wealth aimed at controlling you and your world is being fragmented by what our secret societies are doing. We have put these dark ones on notice that the legions of the Light are able to terminate what their former masters, the Anunnaki, put in place nearly 13 millennia ago. Armed with a number of special decrees from Heaven and wealth accumulated over the centuries, these groups are revealing the corruption of the dark's rule and setting up the means to replace the dark's reality control constructs. This means that with the help of our Agarthan and Inner Earth families these special instruments of the Light are ready to manifest a new reality.

¦X¤Q¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ì¨Ó¤j·§ÂsÄý¤@¤U¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¨Ï¥Î§Ú­Ì³\¦hªº¯«¸t¯µ±KªÀ·|¨Ó¥N²z¤@¨t¦C«ü¥O¡A¥H«Ø¥ß§â§A­Ì±a¶i·s¹ê¬Ûªº¤â¬q¡C¥j¦Ñªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³q¹LÃbÂ_©ÊªºÅv¤O©M¥¨ÃBªº°]´I±±¨î§A­Ì©M§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A¥¿³Q§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b°µªº§Ëªº¤äÂ÷¯}¸H¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿Åý³o¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oª`·N¨ì¸t¥úªº¤O¶q¯à°÷²×¤î¥L­Ìªº«e¥D¤H¡Aªü§V©_¤H¡C°t³ÆµÛ¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªºªk¥O©M¼Æ¥@¬ö¿n²Öªº°]´I¡A³o¨Ç²Õ´¥¿´¦¥Ü¶Â·t³W«hªº»G±Ñ¡A«Ø¥ß¨ú¥N¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±±¨î«Ø¿vªº¤â¬q¡C³o¨Ç¤â¬q¦³¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ìªü¥[´Ë©M¦a¤ß®a¤Hªº¤ä«ù¡A¨Ã¦b¸t¥úªºÅ@¦ö¤U·Ç³ÆÅã²{¥X·sªº²{¹ê¡C

Bringing forth this long-talked-about new reality has proven to be a great challenge for us all. Nevertheless, we are, at this time, ready to announce our victory! Together, we have successfully taken on the dark and its pernicious ways, even though this struggle has taken far too long to resolve! Our purpose is to free you from bondage and provide prosperity for all. This also gives us the opportunity to explain divine wisdom to you and to show you the path to full consciousness. Here, you are to join us in bringing a new day to Mother Earth and creating a magnificent 5-D realm on her surface, thus uniting it with the 5-D inner realm of Agartha. Together, we are to produce a new society which will exemplify those truths hidden from you by the dark. What is shortly to happen will astound you, and infuse you with wonder and joy!

±N¦V§A­Ìªø´Á°Q½×ªº·s²{¹ê±aµ¹§A­Ì³QÃÒ¹ê¡A¹ï§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¬O¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº¬D¾Ô¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦b¦¹¨è¡A§Ú­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤F«Å§i§Ú­Ìªº³Ó§Q¡I§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¤@°_¦¨¥\±Ä¨ú±¹¬IÀ³¹ï¤F¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ì¸U´cªº¦æ爲¡A§Y¨Ï³o³õ°«ª§ªá¤F¤Óªøªº®É¶¡¥h¸Ñ¨M¡I§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¬OÅý§A­Ì±q¥£§Ð¤¤Àò±o¦Û¥Ñ¡AÀò±oÁcºa¡C³o¤]µ¹¤F§Ú­Ì¾÷·|¦V§A­Ì¸ÑÄÀ¯«¸tªº´¼¼z©M¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü³q¦V¥þ·NÃѪº¸ô®|¡C³oùØ¡A§A­Ì¥u­n¥[¤J±N¹ñ·sªº¤@¤Ñ±aµ¹¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A¦b¦oªº¦aªí³Ð«Ø¤@­Ó5D¹ê¬Û¡A±q¦Ó©M¦a¤ßªü¥[´Ë¹ê¬Û²Î¤@°_¨Ó¡C¤@°_¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ­n¦V§A­Ì¨ÒÃÒ®i¥Ü³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OÂð_¨Óªº¯u¬Û¡A³o±NÀ°§U§A­Ì«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó·sªºªÀ·|¡C³o¨Ç·|¦bµu´Á¤ºµo¥Í¡A¨Ã·|Åý§A­Ì¥ØÀü¤f§b¡A§A­Ì±N³Q©_¸ñ©M³ß®®©Ò¥Rº¡¡I

Guiding you back to the Light has been most satisfying. And now we are going to acquaint you with more of your extended family who can help to complete your sacred journey. The Agarthans have watched and waited patiently for the right moment to come forward and introduce themselves and their knowledge to you. Thus the next phase in your history will include revelations which will bring many of your deeply held preconceptions tumbling down. You will be shown things about physicality that you thought impossible, helping to birth a wholly new science and reinstate an old tale that has been badly mangled. We are all aliens who were forced to adapt to a cruel surface world that is now to disappear, and those responsible will be seen to go out with a splutter, not a bang.

¥u¦³¤Þ»â§A­Ìªð¦^¸t¥ú¬O³Ì¯à¥O§Ú­Ìº¡·Nªº¨Æ±¡¡C§Ú­Ì±N©M§A­ÌÂX®iªº®a¤H¤@°_²`¤J¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¡A¥H§¹¦¨§A­Ìªº¯«¸t¤§®È¡Cªü¥[´ËÆ[¹îµÛ§A­Ì¡A­@¤ßµ¥«ÝµÛ¯à°÷¤¶²Ð¥L­Ì¦Û¤v©M¥L­Ìª¾ÃѪº¥¿½T®É¨è¡C¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ì¾ä¥vªº¤U­Ó¶¥¬q±N¥]¬A啓¥Ü¡A±N§â«Ü¦h§A­Ì²`²`«ù¦³ªº¥ý¤J爲¥Dªº¬Ýªk¡B°¾¨£µ¹ÁB¥¿¹L¨Ó¡C§Ú­Ì±N¦V§A­Ì®i¥Ü¦b§A­Ì¬Ý¨Ó¦bª«²z¤W¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¨Æ±¡¡CÀ°§U§A­Ì§Î¦¨¤@­Ó§¹¥þ·sªº¬ì¾Ç¡A«ì´_¤w¸gÄY­«ÄA­Ëªº¥j¦Ñ¶Ç»¡ªº¥»¨Ó­±»ª¡C¦pªG­n§Ú­Ì¥h¾AÀ³³o­Ó§Y±N®ø¥¢ªº´Ý»Åªº¦aªí¥@¬É¡A§Ú­Ì³£¬O¡§¥~°ê¤H¡¨¡A¦ý¨º¨Ç­t¦³³d¥ôªº¤H±N±q¹ËÂøªºÁn­µ¤¤¨«¥X¤@±ø¸ô¡A¦Ó¤£¬O±aµÛ¤@Án¥¨ÅT¦Ó¨Ó¡C

Today, we talked about the developments that have brought you to the point where a new reality is to manifest. This will quickly bring us and the rest of your spiritual and space family into your lives, to guide you back to full consciousness. The time has come for something truly amazing to manifest! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì°Q½×¤F±aµ¹§A­Ìªº¶i®iÂI¡A¦b¨º­ÓÂI¡A·sªº²{¹ê´N­nÅã²{¡C³o±N§Ö³t±a§Ú­Ì©M³Ñ¾lªºÆF©Ê©MªÅ¶¡®a¤H­Ì¶i¤J§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¡A«ü¾É§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ¡C³o¤@¦¸¬O¯uªº¤@¨Ç¥O¤HÅå³Yªº¨Æ±¡´N­nÅã²{¡Iª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë27¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 27, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë27¤é«H®§

If as you say, you keep your ear to the ground, you will realize that matters are heading for a resounding victory for the Light. There is such a strong momentum towards it that it is going to be unstoppable, and means that positive signs of it will be there for all to see. You only get know of a small fraction of the developments that are taking place, and the dark Ones would naturally prefer that you were kept in the dark. However, brave souls continue to step forward at some risk to themselves, and are prepared to inform you of the hidden activities of the Illuminati. They are in fact helping to get the truth out in such a way that it does not immediately overwhelm people. That will create the right circumstances so that when the media can fully report the news, it will not cause too much of a shock which would otherwise surely be the case. You can for example look at the way that the truth about 9/11 has slowly been released, and has now reached a time when few people would not have come across it. The truth is ready to fully come out and it is no longer questionable, as it is supported by hundreds of experts whose evidence is professionally given.

¦pªG¹³§A­Ì»¡ªkªº¨º¼Ë¡A§â¦Õ¦·¶Kªñ¦a­±¡A§A´N©ú¥Õ¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i¦b´Â¦V¹ý©³ªº¸t¥ú³Ó§Q¡C¦³µÛ¦p¦¹±j«lªº¶ÕÀY´Â¦V¥¦¡A¤£¥iªý¾×¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ¿n·¥ÂàÅܪº¸ñ¶H±N³Q©Ò¦³¤H¬Ý¨ì¡C¹ï©ó¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¶iµ{§A­Ì¶È¶Èª¾¹D¤@¤BÂI¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O·íµM§Æ±æ§â§A­Ì«ùÄò±±¨î¦b¶Â·t¤¤¡C¤£¹L¡A«i´±ªºÆF»î­ÌÄ~Äò¦b¥H¨­¥ÇÀIªº爲§A­Ì¤u§@¡A¤w·Ç³Æ¦n§iª¾§A­ÌÃö©ó¥ú·Ó¬£ªºÁô¯µ¦æ°Ê¡C¥L­Ì¬O¦b¤Á¹êªºÀ°¦£¡A¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¶Ç¼½¯u¬Û¦Ó¤£¦Ü©óÅý¤j衆³QÅåÀ~¨ì¡C³o·|³Ð³y¥X¥¿½TªºÀô¹Ò¡A¥H¨Ï±o´CÅé¯à°÷¥þ­±³ø¹D¯u¬Û¡A¥¦¤£·|¾É­P¤Ó¤jªº¾_Åå®ÄªG¦Ó¤Þ°_¨ä¥Lªº¤£¥²­n³Â·Ð¡C§A­Ì¤]¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¨ì911¨Æ¥óªº¯u¬Û¦b³QºCºCªºÄÀ¥X¡A²{¦b¤w¸g©è¹F¤@­ÓÂI¡A³o­Ó®É­Ô¥u·|¦³«Ü¤Ö¤H¤£¶V¹L¥¦¡C¯u¬Û¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¥þ­±¶iµo¡A³o¤£¦A¦³ºÃ°Ý¡A¦]爲¥¦³Q¼Æ¥H¦Ê­p«ù¦³µÛ¯u¬ÛÃÒ¾Úªº¤H©Ò¤ä«ùµÛ¡C

Dear Ones, just bide your time as much has been prepared in advance that will allow the revelations to come pouring out. Lies and half truths will be easily revealed and those responsible will have no hiding place, although they prepare for their escape. It will be quite futile for them to imagine that with our advanced technology, we would be unable to track them down. Their fate is not the most important matter to us, as that is sealed anyway. Our first concern is the announcement to you of our presence, as that will allow us to freely contact you. Mass landings will clearly follow but do not expect it to be that quickly, but be assured that they will take place. We stand by for any eventuality, with a view to pushing forward to achieve a substantial gain for the Lightworkers.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì¶È¶È»Ý­nµ¥­Ô¦Û¤vªº®É¾÷¡A¦]¦¹ºÉ¥i¯àªº·Ç³Æ¦n¥hªï±µ§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº´¦¥Ü¡CÁÀ¨¥©M¯u°²ºU¥bªº«H®§³£·|³Q»´©öªº´¦¬ï¡A¨º¨Ç¤H±N¨S¦³¸úÂ꺦a¤è¡A§Y¨Ï·Q°k¶]¤]©ó¨ÆµL¸É¡C¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A·Q°kÁקڭ̳̰ªºÝ¬ì§Þªº°lÂܬO¤£¥i¯àªº¡C¦Ó¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¥L­Ìªº©R¹B¦p¦óÁÙ¤£¬O³ÌÃö¤ßªº¡A¤£½×¦p¦ó¥L­Ì³£·|³Q÷¤§¥Hªk¡C§Ú­Ì³ÌÃö¤ßªº¬O§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªºÁn©ú¡A¥u¦³³o¼Ë¤~¯à¤¹³\§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ±µÄ²¡C¤j³W¼Òªºµn³°·íµM·|¨ì¨Ó¡A¤£¹L¤£­n´Á«Ý¥¦·|µu´Á¤º§Ö³t¥X²{¡A¦Ó¬O¬Û«H¥¦­Ì¤@©w·|µo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ì爲¥ô¦ó¥i¯à©Ê·Ç³ÆµÛ¡A±aµÛ¤@ºØÀHµÛ¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ìªº¤j¶q¦¬Àò¦Ó±À°Ê«e¶i¡C

There are so many people directly involved in your affairs, that it is not immediately apparent how much progress is being made. We are however pressing our allies to speed up their preparations, for the final actions that will remove the leading players of the dark Ones. As you will no doubt understand, it is all of you on Earth who have sufficient awareness to work with us who are essential to the outcome. We cannot just appear and "take over the Earth", as it would be taken as a violation of your responsibility to forge your own future, but we know that some of you cannot understand why we do not. Dear Ones, when the time is right we will have a big part to play in the final months of this year, and until then we stay mainly in the background working with you to achieve success. We have been granted certain privileges that allow us a bigger input in some matters, and vitally important to the future is the Middle East. We have for quite a long time been given authority to do whatever is necessary to keep the peace and prevent another war.

¦³³o麽¦hªº¤Hª½±µªº²o§è¨ì§A­Ì·í«eªº¨Æ°È¤¤¡A¦]¦¹¤£¥i¯à«Ü§Ö´N®i²{¥X¶i«×µo®iªº¦p¦ó¡C¤£ºÞ«ç¼Ë§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b·þ«P§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¥[³t¥L­Ìªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@¡A³Ì«áªº¦æ°Ê±N²M²z¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº»â¾É¤H¡C¦Ó§A­Ì¤]·|²@µLºÃ°Ýªº©ú¥Õ---§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£·|¦³¥R¤Àªº»{ª¾¡AÀ´±o»P§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¬O¹F¦¨¬J©wµ²ªGªº¥²­n¦]¯À¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¥i¯à¬ðµM¥X²{¡A¦Ó«á¡§±µºÞ¾ã­Ó¬P²y¡¨¡A³o¬O¹H¤Ï§A­Ì¦Û¨­³d¥ôªº¡A§A­Ì­n爲¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¥I¥X§V¤O¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤HÁÙ¤£¯à©ú¥Õ¡A爲¦ó§Ú­Ì¤£¯à³o麽°µ¡C¿Ë·Rªº¡A·í®É¾÷¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì½T¹ê·|¥R¤À°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡A´N¦b¤µ¦~ªº³Ì«á´X­Ó¤ëùØ¡Aª½¨ì¨º¤§«e§Ú­Ì¥D­nÁÙ¬O¦b¹õ«á¤u§@¡A»P§A­Ì¤@°_¨ó§@¹F¦¨³Ó§Q¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g³Q±Â¤©¤FªÖ©wªºÅv­­¡A¥i¥H¤¹³\§Ú­Ì§ó¤j´T«×ªº¤¶¤J¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡A¹ï©ó¥¼¨Óµo®i·¥¨ä­«­nªº´N¬O¤¤ªF§½¶Õ¡C§Ú­Ì¦­´N³Q±Â¤©¤F¯SÅv¥H¥ô¦ó¥²­nªº¤èªkºûÅ@©M¥­¡Aªý¤î¥t¥~¤@³õ¾Ôª§¡C

World peace is coming and the governmental changes that are near to occurring, will ensure that they bring peaceful and lasting changes around the world. The energies of the old paradigm will be dissolved or funneled into more positive channels, and the armed forces changed into those that are peace keeping. Any form of weaponry will be destroyed except for that which is purely used for defense purposes only. This will bring you into line with us, and in accordance with our creed that is based on peace and love. Our delight will be greatly increased when it is established that all nuclear devices have been disarmed. Your dark Ones intended to take such weapons into Space, and to your Moon but we informed them it was not allowed. They ignored this order and still tried to establish a Space Weapons Program, but it was prevented.

¥@¬É©M¥­´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A¬FÅ骺ÂàÅܧY±N§¹¦¨¡A±N½T«O©M¥­»P«ùÄò©ÊªºÅܤƳò¶¥@¬Éµo¥Í¡C¹ê¬Ûªº¯à¶q±N®ø¥¢©ÎªÌ³q¹L¹LÂo¶i¤J¨ì¥¿­±ªººÞ¹D¡AªZ¸Ë³¡¶¤ÂàÅÜ爲©M¥­Å@½Ã¡C¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡ªºªZ¾¹³£±N³Q¾P·´¡A°£«D¯Âºé¬O爲¤F¨¾½Ã¥Øªº¡C³o±N§â§A­Ì±a¤J»P§Ú­Ì¦P¤@°}½u¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº·Ç«h´N¬O«Ø¥ß¦b©M¥­»P·R¤§¤W¡C·í©Ò¦³ªº®ÖªZ¾¹³]³Æ³Q¸Ñ°£ªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì·|爲¦¹¤j爲¼e¤ß¡C§A­Ìªº¶Â·t²ÎªvªÌªº¥ø¹Ï´N¬O§Q¥Î³o¼ËªºªZ¾¹ÅQ¦û¦t©zªÅ¶¡¡A§âÅ]¤ö¦ù¦V¤ë²y¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§iª¾¥L­Ì³o¬O¤£³Q¤¹³\ªº¡C¥L­ÌµLµø¤F³o­Ó³W©w¡A¨Ì¦b¸Õ¹Ï«Ø¥ßªÅ¶¡ªZ¾¹¶µ¥Ø¡A¦ý¬O¤w¸g³Qªý¤î¡C

As your people have learnt, you cannot just fly off into Space and interfere with other life forms. That type of Universal freedom existed in the past and would fill many chapters in your history, but with the gradual elimination of warring or rebel groups virtual peace now exists. Until the changes are completed and you ascend, you are for the time being the only races that still wage war upon each other. Realization of the stupidity of war that benefits no one not even the so-called winners, eventually comes to souls after their unending experiences over many lives. Understand that like everything else you get involved in, you will between lives fully understand the consequences of your actions. There is nothing like actual experience to open your eyes to the truth, and it is why the Earth has been such a wonderful playground for you to play out your fantasies and desires.

§A­Ìªº¤H¥Á¤w¸g¾Ç·|¡A§A­Ì¤£¯à¤¶¤J¨ì¦t©zªÅ¶¡¡A¦Ó«á¥h¤zÂZ¨ä¥Lªº¥Í©R§ÎºA¡C³oºØ§Î¦¡ªº¦Û¥Ñ¦b»»»·ªº¹L¥h¦s¦b¹L¡A¥i¥H¼gº¡§A­Ìªº¾ú¥v¡A¤£¹L¬O¦ñÀH¾Ôª§§Î¦¡ªº³v¨B²^¨O¡A©ÎªÌ«qÅܪº¹ÎÅé«Ø¥ß·í«e¹ê½è¤Wªº©M¥­¡Cª½¨ìÂàÅܳQ§¹¦¨©M§A­Ì´­¤É¤§«e¡A§A­Ì³£¬O°ß¤@ªººØ±Ú¡A¥ÎªZ¾¹¹ï§Ü©¼¦¹¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G´Nºâ¬O­t­±ªº¥~¬P¤H¤]¤£·|¦b¦Û¤vºØ±Ú¤º¦Û¬Û´Ý±þ¡^¡C¡C­n¤F¸Ñ¨ì¾Ôª§ªº·MÄø¡A¹ï¨â¤è³£¨S¦³¥ô¦ó§Q¯q¡A§Y¨Ï¨º¨Ç³QºÙ爲³Ó§QªÌªº¡AÁÙ¤£¬O¨Ì­n¦bµL¤îºÉªº·~¤OÁÙ³ø¤§«á¦^¨ìÆF»î¹ÎÅ餤¡C­nÀ´±o§A­Ì©Ò²o³sªº¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A§A±Nªá¶O³\¦hªº¤H¥Í¨Ó§¹¥þ¾Ç·|¦Û¤v¦æ爲ªº«áªG¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¤ñ¦Û¤vªº¿Ë¨­ÅéÅç§ó¥[ªº¯u¹ê¡AÅý¦Û¤v©ú¥Õ¯u¥¿ªº¹D²z¡A³o¤]¬O爲¦ó¦a²y³Q³]©w爲¦p¦¹©_§®ªº¹CÀ¸³õ¡AÅý§A¦p¦Û¤v©ÒÄ@ªº¥h§¹¦¨¦Û¤vªº¹Ú·Q©M·NÄ@¡C

Now many of you can look back upon your life and realize that your level of consciousness has grown out of your experiences. It has now reached a stage where the ways of the old no longer fulfill your personal desires, and you seek the higher life where Love and Light exist in abundance. It is exactly where you are expected to be after so many lives throughout duality, that have tested your ability to find and retain your Light once more. With the help you are now getting you are passing through a period of intense awakening, and it is a wonderful time for those who aspire to lift themselves up. There will not be another opportunity ascend such as the one you are about to experience, for a long time. So grasp it with both hands and focus your energy upon it and it will be yours, as it is not intended to be difficult for you to succeed. In fact we would view it as being a simple challenge that Light workers can overcome. Make your intent clear and put your energy into all that you do, ensuring that it is wholesome and going to lift up your vibrations. You are a being of Love and Light and live as one as far as possible, and you will undoubtedly notice the changes taking place in yourself.

²{¦b¡A§A­Ì¤¤ªº³\¦h¤H¶}©l¦^ÅU¦Û¤vªº¹L¥h¸g¾ú¡A©ú¥Õ¤F¦Û¤v·NÃѪº¼h©ó¥Ñ©ó¦Û¤vªº¹L¥hÅéÅç¦Ó±o¨ì¤F¦¨ªø¡C²{¦b¤w¸g©è¹F¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¡A¹L¥hªº¦Ñ¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡¤£¦A²Å¦X§Aªº­Ó¤H·NÄ@¡A§A¦b´M¨D§ó°ªªº¤H¥Í¥Ø¼Ð--¦b³oùØ·R»P¥ú¦s¦b©óµL­­Â×ÄǤ¤¡C³o´N¬O§A­Ì¤@ª½©Ò´Á«Ýªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A¦b¸g¾ú¦p¦¹¦hªº¤G¤¸¥@¬ÉÂà¥@¤§«á©ú¥Õªº¹D²z¡A¥¦¤w¸g´ú¸Õ¤F§A­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A´M§ä¨ì¤èªk¦A¦¸¦^Âk¦Û¨­ªº¥ú¨~¤¤¡CÀHµÛ³\¦hªºÀ°§U¡A§A²{¦b¤w¸g³B©ó¤@­Ó¦Û§Úı¿ôªººò±i®É´Á¡A¹ï¤_¨º¨Ç§Æ±æ´£°ª¦Û¤vªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡A³o¬O¤@­Ó©_§®ªº®É¨è¡C»P²{¦bªº®É¾÷¬Û¤ñ¤£·|¦A¥X²{Ãþ¦üªº¾÷·|¡A§A­Ì±NÅéÅ窺¤@¤Á¡A¥¦¦A¦¸µo¥Í±N»Ý­n«Üªø®É¶¡¡C©Ò¥H¥Î¨â¤âºòºò§ì¦í¥¦¡A§â§Aªº¯à¶q³£©ñ¦b¥¦¤W­±¡A¥¦´N·|¦¨爲§Aªº¡A¦]爲¥¦±q¥¼­n¹ï§Aªº¦¨¥\³y¦¨¹L¦hªº§xÃø¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§Ú­Ì·|§â¥¦·í§@¤@­Óµ}²¨¥­±`ªº¬D¾Ô¡A¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ³£¯à§JªAªº¬D¾Ô¡CÅý§Aªº·N¹Ï²M´·°_¨Ó¡A§â§Aªº¯à°÷³£©ñ¦b©Ò¦³§A§Æ±æ¦¨´Nªº¥Ø¼Ð¤W¡A½T«O¥¦¬O°·±d¦³¯qªº¡A¨Ã¥B·|¤£Â_´£°ª§Aªº®¶°Ê¡C§A­Ì´N¬O·R»P¥úªº¦s¦³¡A¥H¦X¤@ªººA«×¥Í¬¡¬O¥i¯àªº¡A§A­Ì±N²@µLºÃ°Ýªºª`·N¨ì¦b§A¨­¤Wµo¥Íªº¦UºØÅܤơC

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and whilst not all of us of the Galactic Federation have had lives on Earth, we do understand the nature of your experiences. You all volunteered for them and you chose a tough and extremely challenging way of life. Now you are to reap the fruits of your time on Earth, and we walk beside you on your path to Ascension. We surround you with our love and blessings as wonderful souls of Light.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¤£¬O©Ò¦³»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦¨­û³£´¿¸g¦b¦a²y¤W¥Í¬¡¹L¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì«Ü²z¸Ñ§A­ÌÅéÅ窺¥»½è¡C§A­Ì³£¬O爲¦¹¦Ó¦ÛÄ@¤U¶^¡A§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¤FÁ}­W»P·¥ºÝªº¥Í¬¡¬D¾Ô¡C²{¦b§A­Ì´N­n¦¬Àò¦Û¤vªººÓªG¡A§Ú­Ì´N¦b§A­Ì¨­Ãä¡A¦b§A­Ìªº´­¤É¸ô¤W¤ä«ùµÛ¡C§Ú­Ì¥Î·R»P¯¬ºÖÀô¶§A­Ì¡A§â§A­Ì·í§@©_¸ñªº¥ú¤§ÆF»î¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~1¤ë27¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 1/27/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~1¤ë27¤é

Sharing. Sharing is the concept that will take you far into your new experience and allow your civilization to reach great heights never before attained. It is the lack of sharing in your world that has created so many blockages that have been the cause of so much of your hardship and strife. We, the Galactic Federation, wish to share with you our knowledge and experience with this concept, and show you how an entire society can flourish when based on this simple method of economics.

¤À¨É¡C¡§¤À¨É¡¨³o¤@­Ó·§©À¦b§A­Ì¤µ«áªº·sÅéÅ礤±N·|¤@ª½¦ñÀHµÛ§A­Ì¡A¥¦·|¨Ï§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¹F¨ì«e©Ò¥¼¦³ªº·s°ª«×¡C¥¿¬O¦]爲¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¯Ê¥F¤À¨Éºë¯«¡A¥¦³Ð³y¥X«Ü¦hªýê¡A³o¨Çªýê¤Þ°_§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¤¤«Ü¦hªº§x­W©M½Ä¬ð¡C§Ú­Ì¡A»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡A§Æ±æ©M§A­Ì¤À¨ÉÃö©ó³o¤@·§©Àªºª¾ÃÑ©MÅéÅç¡A§i¶D§A­Ì·í¨Ì¾a©ó¤@­Ó²³æ¦³®Äªº¸gÀÙ¤èªk®É¤@­Ó§¹¾ãªºªÀ·|¤]¥i¥HÁcºaµo®i¡C

There has always been plenty of everything in your society to go around, but the few have hoarded all they possibly could, leaving but breadcrumbs for all the rest of your world to scramble for. This is now to change. We will assist you make these much needed changes to your society, but again, it is you that must make the decision to go ahead with these plans. You are the masters of your experience. We do not call the shots for you, and it could be said that it is you that call the shots for us. We await your collective decision.

¨ä¹ê¦b§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¤¤ªº¤@¤Á³£¥i¥H¨¬°÷ªº¤À°t¡A¦ý¬O¤@¤Ö³¡¤À¤H¦û»â¤F¤j³¡¤À¡A¥u¯d¤U¤p³¡¤À¨Ñ³Ñ¾lªº¤H­Ì¥hª§·m¡C³oºØª¬ªp´N­n§ïÅÜ¡C§Ú­Ì·|¨ó§U§A­Ì爲§A­ÌªºªÀ·|°µ¥X³o¥²¶·ªº§ïÅÜ¡A¦ý¬O¡A¤´µMªº¡A³o¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤v­n¥²¶·¥h°µ¥X³o­Ó¨M©w¨Ã±aµÛ³o¨Ç­p¹º¤@¸ô«e¦æ¡C§A­Ì¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vÅéÅ窺¤j®v¡C§Ú­Ì¤£·|爲§A­Ì°µ¨M©w¡A¥i¥H³o麽»¡¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¬O§A­Ì¦b爲§Ú­Ì°µ¨M©w¡A§Ú­Ì¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¶°Åé·NÃѪº¨M©w¡C

Many new avenues will be opened for you in the days ahead, and your society will begin to experience metamorphosis into a world greatly advanced than it is today in so many wonderful ways. Is this what you desire collectively? If it is, then it is this that you shall have. This is how it works. Is this not simple enough?

¤£¤[¡A³\¦h·sªº¤j¹D±N·|爲§A¥´¶}¡A§A­ÌªºªÀ·|±N·|¸g¾ú¤@­Ó¯}õ¦¨½º¯ëªº¹Lµ{¡A¶i¤J¤@­Ó·sªº¥@¬É¡A§A·|¦YÅå©ó¥¦¬O¦p¦¹ªº»P²{¦b¤£¦P¡C³o¬O§A­Ì¦@¦Pªº´÷±æ¶Ü¡H¦pªG¬O³o¼Ë¡A§A­Ì´N·|¾Ö¦³¹ñ·sªº¤@¤Á¡C³o´N¬O¥¦ªº¹B§@¤è¦¡¡CÃø¹DÁÙ¤£¨¬°÷²³æ¶Ü¡H

Looking back over the years of your history, the knowledge of your right to choose your destiny has been purposely kept from you in order to further your captivity by a handful of negative beings. This agenda by these dark forces is still in force today, the only difference is so many of you are becoming aware of this. It is due to your newly born awareness that is seeing humanity freed from this tyranny. Do you see how important the free flow of information is to a society? Do you now see how censorship on any level is poison to a civilization? Do you now see just how vital it is to do all you can to defend your rights of free speech and freedom of expression?

¦^ÅU§A­Ì¾ú¥vªº¹L¥h¡A¡§§A­Ì¾Ö¦³¥h¥D®_¦Û¤v©R¹BªºÅv§Q¡¨³o¤@ª¾ÃÑ·§©À¤@ª½³Q¤Ö¼Æ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©Ò»W·Nªº±»»\¡A¥Øªº¬O爲¤F§ó¥[ªø¤[ªº±±¨î§A­Ì¡C¦b¤µ¤Ñ¡A³o¶µ¶Â·t¥÷¤lªºÄ³µ{¤´µM°_§@¥Î¡A¤£¦Pªº¬O§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H¶}©l·NÃѨ쥦¡C³o¥¿¬O¥Ñ©ó§A­Ìªº¹ñ·sªº·NÃÑ¡A¦b³o­Ó·NÃѤU¡A§A­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F¤H­Ì¦b¶Â·t¶°¹Î¼É¦æ¤Uªº¸Ñ©ñ¡C§A­Ìª¾¹D¹ï©ó¤@­ÓªÀ·|«H®§ªº¦Û¥Ñ¬y³q¬O¦h麽ªº­«­n¶Ü¡H§A­Ìª¾¹D¥ô¦ó¼f¬d¨î«×¹ï¤@­Ó¤å©úªº¬r®`¦³¦h¤j¶Ü¡H§A­Ìª¾¹D¥h°µ¤@¤Á§A¥i¥H°µ¨ìªº¨ÓºûÅ@¦Û¥Ñ¨¥½×©Mªí¹FªºÅv§Q¬O¦h麽ªº¦ÜÃö­«­n¶Ü¡H

You have been conned out of these rights over the years in the name of safety that these dark ones have promised you, and the biggest con of all is that you have never had any enemies that threatened your freedom other than the dark ones themselves. They are the ones who attack you and frighten you into handing over all your sacred rights. It is time every soul incarnate on your planet understand this. It is time every soul on your planet who wishes to be free again takes back their sovereign rights to experience an existence of their choosing. Will you take back these rights that only belong to you? That is the question posed to you today. That is your choice before you now. What is it that you will choose?

¦b¹L¥hªº¤é¤lùØ¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥H©Ó¿Õµ¹¤©§A­Ì¦w¥þªº¦W¸q¨Ó´ÛÄFµÛ§A­Ì¡A¨Ï§A­Ì³à¥¢µÛ«Ü¦hªºÅv§Q¡A¦Ó¥B³Ì¤jªºÁÀ¨¥´N¬O¥L­ÌÅý§A­Ì»{爲§A¦³µÛ«Ü¦h«Â¯Ù§A­ÌµÛ¦Û¥Ñªº¼Ä¤H¡A¦Ó¯u¬Û¬O¥u¦³¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤~¬O¯u¥¿ªº¼Ä¤H¡C¬O¥L­Ì§ðÀ»¨Ã¨Ï§A­Ì¦s¬¡¦b®£Äߤ¤¡AÅý§A­Ì³à¥¢¤F«Ü¦h¯«¸tªºÅv§Q¡C¬O®É­Ô¨Ï¨C­Ó§ë¥Í¨ì¦a²yªºÆF»î³£¤F¸Ñ³oÂI¤F¡C¬O®É­Ô¨Ï§A­Ì¬P²y¤W¨C¤@­Ó§Æ±æ¦Û¥Ñ¨Ã¹Ü¦^¯«¸t¥DÅvªºÆF»î¥h¿ï¾Ü¥L­Ì·Q­nÅéÅ窺¥Í¬¡¤F¡C§A­Ì·|¤£·|±N³o¨Ç¥uÄÝ©ó§A­ÌªºÅv§Q¹Ü¦^¡H³o¬O¤µ¤Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº°ÝÃD¡C³o¬O§A­Ì­±Á{ªº¿ï¾Ü¡C§A­Ì±N·|«ç¼Ë¿ï¾Ü©O¡H

Take the time to allow others who do not yet understand their choices at this time to become aware of the paths before them. Share this information with them that they are being offered a new life, free from the tyranny of the former ruling class. Let them know you have powerful friends who are here to assist you with this task, but always remember to make them aware that we are not here to do your work for you. We are only here to make sure that whatever it is you choose as a collective you shall have. This is our task, one of many at this time, and we look so forward to being able to assist further in this way. This day is yours. You hold the key that will open the door to your new reality.

¹ï©ó¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¤´µM¨S¦³²z¸Ñ¥L­Ì¿ï¾ÜÅv§Qªº¦s¦³­Ì¡Aªá¨Ç®É¶¡Åý¥L­Ì¥h·NÃѨì¦b¥L­Ì«e­±ªº¹D¸ô¬O«ç¼Ëªº¡C±N³o¨Ç«H®§¤À¨Éµ¹¥L­Ì¡A³o¨Ç«H®§¯à°÷À°§U´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó·sªº¥Í¬¡¡A§K©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº²Îªv¡A¦ý¬OÁ`¬O­n©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ì¦b³oùب䣬O´À§A­Ì¤u§@¡A¥u¬O²³æªº¨ó§U¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³oùؽT«O¡§µL½×§A­Ì¶°Åé·NÃÑ¿ï¾Ü¤°麽¡A§A­Ì³£±N¾Ö¦³§A­Ì¿ï¾ÜªºÅéÅ硨¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¡A³o­Ó´Á¶¡³\¦h¥ô°È¤§¤@¡A§Ú­Ì¦p¦¹´Á«Ý¯à¥H³o¼Ëªº¤è¦¡§ó¦hªº¨ó§U§A­Ì¡C¤µ¤Ñ¬O§A­Ìªº¡A¥¼¨Ó¤]¬O§A­Ìªº¡C§A­Ì´xºÞµÛ³q©¹·s¹ê¬Û¤jªùªºÆ_°Í

For those who do not choose this way of life at this time, there is, of course, an alternative choice for them. Such is this universe, wherein all your wishes are freely granted, and there are many paths for all to choose that cater to your individual needs for growth and expansion. Take your time to decide which path you wish to travel next, as this is a very important decision for you to make. Your decision will be honored as it has always been, and always will be.

¦b³o­Ó®É­Ô¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤£¿ï¾Ü³oºØ·s¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡ªº¤H¡A·íµM¤]¦³¨ä¥Lªº¿ï¾Üµ¹¤©¥L­Ì¡C³o´N¬O¦t©zªk«h¡A¦b³oùاA­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¿ï¾Ü³£·|³Q½T«O¡A¦b³oùئ³¦p¦¹¦hªº¹D¸ô¥i¨Ñ¿ï¾Ü¡A爲ªº³£¬O¥hªï¦X§A­Ì­ÓÅéµo®i¡A¦¨ªø¡A¶i¤Æªº»Ý¨D¡Cªá¨Ç®É¶¡¥h¨M©w§A±µ¤U¨Ó§Æ±æ¥h®È¦æªº¹D¸ô¡A¦]爲³o­Ó¨M©w¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡«D±`«D±`ªº­«­n¡C§A­Ìªº¨M©w±N·|³Q§I²{¡A¦]爲¥¦´N¬O³o¼Ë¹B§@ªº¡A¥H«e¬O¡A¤@ª½¬O¡A¥Ã»·¬O¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú¤§»ÈªeÁp¨¹

As channeled through Greg Giles

SOURCE:
http://www.ascensionearth2012.bl ... deration-12712.html

Montague Keen - January 29, 2012
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 2012¦~1¤ë29¤é«H®§

We are progressing, my dear, though the news of this is being kept from you. This is why more controls are being placed on your television coverage. It will be much more powerful than the TV you now have. The only way to deal with this outrage is to only watch what you know to be trustworthy. Tell your mind that you will not accept subliminal messages. Once you see them and are aware of them, they no longer work. Television acts as your prison warden, right there in pride of place in your home. It is always there in the background, keeping you asleep and under control at all times. The surveillance goes much further than you could possibly imagine. All it would take for people to become fully aware of what is being done, is for you to refuse to comply with it. It is time to take back your power. Refuse to be slaves one moment longer.

§Ú­Ì¦b¤£Â_µo®i­p¹º¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡AÁöµM¬ÛÃöªº·s»D¤@ª½³Qªý¤î¤£Åý§A­Ìª¾¹D¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§ó¦hªº±±¨î³Q©ñ¸m¦b§A­Ìªº¹qµø»â°ì¡CÁÙ·|¦³§ó¦h¬ÛÃöªº±±¨î³Q¥Î©ó§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñªº¹qµø¤W¡C¹ï©ó³oºØ¼É¦æªº°ß¤@¤èªk´N¬O---¥uÆ[¬Ý¨º¨Ç§A»{爲­È±o«H¿àªº«H®§¡C©ú½T§i¶D¦Û¤v¤£­n±µ¨ü±a¦³¤U·NÃÑ·t¥Üªº«H®§¡C¤@¥¹§A¬Ý¬ï¥¦­Ì¡A§A´N·|¤F¸Ñ¥¦­Ì¡A¨º麽¥¦­Ì´N¤£¦A¹ï§A¦³®Ä¡C¹qµø¸`¥Ø¬Oºû«ù§A­Ì¥£§Ðª¬ºAªº·Å§É¡A¥¦¦b§A­Ì®aùئ³ÅãµÛªº¦ì¸m¡C¥¦Á`¬O¦b­I«á§Q¥Î¡A±±¨î§A­Ì³B©ó¨HºÎª¬ºA¡A®É¨è¸¨©ó³Q±±¨î¤¤¡C³QºÊµøªºª¬ºA»·»·¶W¹L§A¯à·Q¶Hªº½d³ò¡C¥¦©Ò¦³ªº¥ø¹Ï´N¬O­n¥þ½L´x´¤¤H­Ìªº¤@Á|¤@°Ê¡A³o¤]¬O§A­n©Úµ´¥hªï¦Xªº¡C¬O®É­Ô¨ú¦^§A­ÌªºÅv§Q¡C©Úµ´§ó¤[ªº¦¨爲¥£Áõ¡C

The great awakening is happening all over your world. The sense of excitement is spreading. Even countries that were totally controlled from cradle to grave - such as Ireland - are waking up. The Cabal knows that it has reached the end of the road. They cannot survive beyond 2012. They have tried everything that their scientists and supporters from other planets have come up with, but to no avail. They are blocked. Their time is up. Your planet will be restored. All that is dark and destructive will be removed forever.

°¶¤jªºÄ±¿ô¥¿¦b¥þ²yµo¥ÍµÛ¡C¿³¾Äªº·P¨ü¥¿¦b¶Ç¼½¡C¬Æ¦Ü¬O¨º¨Ç³Q¥þ­±±±¨îªº°ê®a¡A±q¥X¥Í¨ì¦º¤`³£³Q±±¨îµÛ--¤ñ¦p·Rº¸Äõ---¥¦¤]¦bı¿ô¡C¶Â·t¶°¹Îª¾¹D¦Û¤v¨«¨ì¤F²×ÂI¡C¥L­Ì¤£¥i¯à¦b2012¦~¤§«áÄ~Äò¦s¬¡¡C¥L­Ì¤w¸g¹Á¸Õ¤F¨C­Ó¥ø¹Ï¡A¥L­Ìªº¬ì¾Ç®a¡A¥H¤Î¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¬P²yªº¤ä«ùªÌ­Ì¡A¦ý¬O³£¨S¦³®ÄªG¡C¥L­Ì³Q«ÊÂê¤F¡C¥L­Ì®ð¼Æ¤wºÉ¡C§A­Ìªº¬P²y±N³Q«ì´_­ì»ª¡C©Ò¦³¶Â·t»P·´·À©Êªº¤@¤Á³£±N³Q¥Ã¤[²M°£¡C

The banking scam that has brought fear and hardship to so many, will be exposed as the scam that it is. The world's gold will be returned to the people; it will no longer be important in the great scheme of things. Mankind allowed itself to be led away from all that was good. You were taught to strive only for material things. This has kept you busy and your mind off the reason you were on the Earth plane in the first place.

»È¦æªºÄF§½¤w¸g±a¨Ó¤F®£Äß¡Aµ¹³o麽¦h¤H±a¨Ó¤F¥Í¬¡ªº§x¹Ò¡A³o¨Ç±NÃn¥ú©ó¤Ñ¤U¡C¥@¬Éªº¶Àª÷±N¦^Âk¨ì¤H¥Áªº¤â¤¤¡F¦b§ó°¶¤j­p¹º¤¤¥¦¤£¦A­«­n¡C¤HÃþ´¿¸g¤¹³\¦Û¤v±q¬ü¦nªº¤@¤Á³Q¤Þ¤Jµ´¹Ò¡C§A­Ì´¿¸g³Q±Ð¾É--­n爲¤Fª«½è¥Í¬¡¤£Â_©bªi¡C³o¤@ª½¨Ï±o§AÅý¦Û¤v¯h¤_©bªi¡A§Aªº¤ß´¼²æÂ÷¤F´¿¸g¨Ó¨ì¦a²yÀ³¸Ó­n¥h°µªº¥»½è¡C

I ask that you all read David Icke's new book, "Remember Who You Are". This book is truly inspired, its timing is perfect. We had a hand in this. Last year, we told you that this book had to be written. There is no one better to tell it, as it is, than David Icke. His devotion to truth is unsurpassed. His life has been lived to assist mankind to awaken and embrace the light. The truth will set you free.

§Ú½Ð¨D§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¾\Ū¤j½Ã.¦ã§Jªº·s®Ñ¡mRemember Who You Are---°O¦í§A¬O½Ö¡n¡C³o¥»®Ñ«D±`ªº¹ª»R¤H¤ß¡A¥¦¥X²{ªº®É¾÷«Ü§¹¬ü¡C¹ï¤_³o¥»®Ñ§Ú­Ì¤]°Ñ»P¤F³Ð§@¡C¥h¦~¡A§Ú§i¶D§A­Ì³o¥»®Ñ¥²¶·³Q§¹¦¨¡C¨S¦³½Ö¯à¤ñ¤j½Ã.¦ã§J§ó¾A¦X¥hÄÄ­z¥¦¡A¦p¨ä©Ò¬Oªº¨º¼Ë¡C¥L¹ï©ó¯u¬Ûªº©^Ämºë¯«¬OºÉ¤H¬Òª¾ªº¡C¥Lªº¥Í¬¡¥Ø¼Ð¤@ª½¬O爲¤F¤ä«ù¤HÃþªºÄ±¿ô¡A¾Ç·|¾Ö©ê¥ú©ú¡C¯u¬Û¥i¥HÅý§A­Ì¦Û¥Ñ¡C

The complete take-over of your world will not happen. The Cabal is outnumbered: 99% to its 1%. Many of them will have to be deactivated so that they can never again return. They used money and bombs to get where they are today. They left no stone unturned in their drive to take over your planet. What they overlooked was Man's capacity to love and to connect with Spirit. They do not understand this; it is alien to them. They have put so much effort into your destruction, and now, at the twenty third hour, they are defeated.

¹ï§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¥þ­±±±¨î¬O¤£¥i¯àµo¥Íªº¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¼Æ¶q¤ñ¬O¡G99%¤ñ1%¡C¥L­Ì³\¦h¤H±N¥²¶·³Q¸Ñ°£¬¡¤O¡A¦nÅý¥L­Ì¥Ã»·¤£¦A¦^¨Ó¡C¥L­Ì§Q¥Îª÷¿ú©M¬¶¼u¹F¨ì¤µ¤Ñªºª¬ºA¡C¥L­Ì¤d¤è¦Ê­pªº·Q´x±±§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡C¤£¹L¥L­Ì©Ò©¿µøªº´N¬O¤HÃþ·Rªº¯à¤O¡A¥H¤Î»PÆF©Ê¹ê¬Û³s±µªº¯à¤O¡C¥L­Ì®Ú¥»¤£À´±o³o¨Ç¡F³o»P¥L­Ìªº¥»½è¬Û¹H­I¡C¥L­Ì爲¤F·´·À§A­Ì¥I¥X¤F³o麽¦h¡A²{¦b¡A¦b³Ì«áÃöÀY¡A¥L­Ì³QÀ»±Ñ¤F¡C

Please do try to see things as they are, rather than what you are told they are. Talk with each other. Be honest and open. Help each other to go forward into the light. Do not allow yourselves to be distracted from your path, no matter what is used to entice you away from it. It is time to be strong, to refuse to take part in the destruction of your world. It is only then that the killing will stop and peace will be restored. It is only when you research ancient times you will fully understand the extent of what that 1% has done to your world.

½Ð¹Á¸Õ¬Ý²M¨Æ±¡ªº¥»½è¡A¦Ó¤£¬Oª¼¥Ø±µ¨ü³Q§iª¾ªº¨º¨Ç¡C©¼¦¹¤§¶¡¦h¥æ¬y¡C¸Û¹ê»P¶}©ñªº¥æ¬y¡C©¼¦¹À°§U¡A¤@°_¨«¦V¸t¥ú¡C¤£­nÅý¦Û¤v±q¦Û¨­ªº¹D¸ô¤W³Q±aÂ÷¡A¤£ºÞ¥ô¦ó¼£±v§Aªº¥ø¹Ï³£¤£­n°Ê·n¡C²{¦bªº®É¨è»Ý­n§A­Ì°í±j°_¨Ó¡A©Úµ´¦¨爲·´·À§A­Ì¥@¬ÉªºÀ°¤¿¡C¥u¦³³o¼Ë±þ¼®¤~¯à°±¤î¡A©M¥­¤~·|¨ì¨Ó¡C¥u¦³·í§A­Ì´M¨D»·¥j®É´Á¯u¬Ûªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¤~·|¥þ­±¤F¸Ñ¨º1%ªº¤H¹ï§A­Ì¥@¬É°µ¤F¨Ç¤°麽¡C

I know that you were shocked, my dear, to learn the truth; and just think - you have only just scratched the surface of the dastardly deeds that were done. To learn the truth of the Irish Holocaust shocked many of you, and to think that this was passed off in your history as a "Potato Famine", is just one example of how you have been lied to. The good people of Ireland were not beaten. They picked themselves up, and just when they were enjoying good times, the "Banksters" returned to try to destroy the country once more. But try as they may, they will never succeed in destroying the Irish Spirit.

§Úª¾¹D§A´¿¸g³Q¾_Åå¤F¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡A爲¤F¬Ý²M¯u¬Û¡F¥u­n·Q¤@·Q--§AÁٶȶȥu¬OIJ¤Î¤F¦B¤s¤@¨¤¡A¨º¨Ç³Q§¹¦¨ªº´c¨Æ¡C爲¤F±´¨s·Rº¸Äõ¤j±O±þªº¯u¬Û¡AÅý§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¾_Åå¤F¡A¥¦¦b§A­Ìªº¾ú¥v¤¤³Q§@爲¤F¡§°¨¹aÁ¦Äȯ»´´y²H¼g¡A³o´N¬O§A­Ì³Q´ÛÄFªº¨Ò¤l¡C·Rº¸Äõªºµ½¨}¤H¥Á¨S¦³³QÀ»«±¡C¥L­Ì®¶§@¤F°_¨Ó¡AÄ~Äò¥Í¬¡¦b¹L¥hªº¬ü¦n®É¥ú¤¤¡A¡§»È¦æ­ê®{¡¨­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡A¸Õ¹Ï¦A¤@¦¸¯}Ãa³o­Ó°ê®a¡C¦ý¥ø¹ÏÂk¥ø¹Ï¡A¥L­Ì¥Ã»·¤£¥i¯à·´·À·Rº¸ÄõªºÆF©Ê¥ú¨~¡C

I used to call myself an "Honorary Irishman". My spiritual link to that country was great. The spirit of the people inspired me. I had spent most of my life surrounded by empty vessels, all clambering to be heard. Each one wanting to have everything bigger and better and to have more than others; concentrating only on material things, nothing spiritual.

§Ú´¿¸gºÙ©I¦Û¤v爲¡§¦WÅA¤Wªº·Rº¸Äõ¤H¡¨¡C§Ú»P³o­Ó°ê®aªºÆF©Ê³s±µ¬O¥¨¤jªº¡C³o­Ó¥Á±Úªº¤H¥Á¹ªÀyµÛ§Ú¡C§Ú¤j³¡¤Àªº¤H¥Í³QµL»ù­Èªº¨Æ±¡³ò¶¡A³Q¨ä²V²cµøÅ¥¡C¨C­Ó¤H¡§´Á«Ý¡¨ªº³£¬O¾Ö¦³¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªºª«½è¡A¤ñ¨ä¥L¤H¾Ö¦³ªº§ó¦h¡Aºë¤O³£©ñ¦bª«½è±ý±æ¡A¦Ó¤£¬OÆF©Ê¡C

The greatest gift you can give your children is your love and your time. Not material things. Respect is sadly lacking in the young. It can only be restored by example. When you have come through this Transition, it will all have been worthwhile. The time is flying so fast, you will not have long to wait. The Cabal is stalling for time. We are moving things through as fast as we can. We are at your side through this. You are not alone. It is a joint effort. We share your excitement.

§A­Ì¥i¥Hµ¹¤©¤U¤@¥N³Ì¤jªºÂ§ª«´N¬O§A­Ìªº·R»P¬Ã¶Qªº®É¶¡¡C¦Ó¤£¬Oª«½èªº±ý±æ¡C¹ï©ó¦~»´¤@¥N«D±`¯Ê¥F´L­«¡C¥u¦³§@爲¨å«¬¤~¯à°÷³Q«ì´_¡C·í§A­Ì§¹¦¨¤F³o¦¸ªº°¶¤j¹L´ç¡A¤@¤Áªº¥I¥X³£·|¬O­È±oªº¡C®É¶¡¹Lªº¦p¦¹¤§§Ö¡A§A­ÌµL»Ýµ¥«Ý«Ü¤[¤F¡C¶Â·t¶°¹Î´N¬O¨ü§x©ó®É¶¡¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b¥HºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº³t«×§¹¦¨¨Æ¥ó¡C§Ú­Ì®É¨è¦ñÀH§A­Ì¥ª¥k¡C§A­Ì¨Ã¤£©t¿W¡C³o¬OÁp¦Xªº§V¤O¡C§Ú­Ì¤À¨ÉµÛ§A­Ìªº¿E°Ê¤§±¡¡C

Never get complacent, we need each other as never before. Let your mantra be "All you need is Love". Then peace and harmony will be enjoyed by all.

¥Ã»·¤£­nź¶Æ¦Û¤j¡A¨S¦³¤ñ¦¹¨è§ó»Ý­n§Ú­Ì©¼¦¹Ãö¤ß¡CÅý§Aªº¯u¨¥¦¨爲--¡i©Ò¦³§Ú»Ý­nªº´N¬O·R¡j¡C¨º麽©M¥­»P©M¿Ó±NÅܦ¨©Ò¦³¤H¨É¨üªº¯u¹ê¡C

We will talk soon. My love is yours forever. Your adoring, Monty.

§Ú­Ì·|¦A¦¸·|­±¡C§Úªº·R¥Ã»·³­¦ñµÛ§A¡C§AÁé·Rªº¡A»X¸¦¡C

ªð¦^¦Cªí