ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~1¤ë30¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - January 30, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~1¤ë30¤é«H®§

Have no fears because much can happen from just one week to another, and the plan for your release from the dark Ones is progressing along very nicely. As we have already suggested, keep aware of the developments around the world as your wishes for change are coming true. It is a matter of finding reliable news sources from which you can get a feel of what is taking place. You know that time is racing by, and that is welcome as you have waited long for the end times to get underway. Believe us they are just as we would have them, with our allies succeeding in creating the conditions that will enable us to come closer to you. All that has been promised will come to you, even if it is not quite as you would have imagined, and in fact in some ways it well may prove to be more exciting and fulfilling.

¤£­n®£Äß¡A¦]爲³\¦h¨Æ±¡¦bÀHµÛ¤é´Áªº¹L¥h¦Ó¤£Â_µo¥ÍµÛ¡A§â§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OÅ]¤ö¸Ñ²æªº­p¹º¤@ª½¶i®i¶¶§Q¡C¦p§Ú­Ì¤w¸g«Øijªº¨º¼Ë¡A«O«ù¹ï©ó¶i®i¯u¹ê±¡ªpªº©ú´·¡AÂàÅÜ·|¦p§A©ÒÄ@ªº¦¨爲²{¹ê¡C¦³­Ó°ÝÃD´N¬O§A»Ý­n§ä¨ì¥i¾aªº®ø®§·½ÀY¡A³o¼Ë§A´N¯à¯u¹êªº·Pı¨ì©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ìª¾¹D®É¶¡¦b¤£Â_ªº§Ö³t¬y³u¡A§A­Ì爲¤F³Ì²×ªº®É¨è¤w¸gµ¥«Ý¤F³o麽¤[¡A¥¦´N¦b§¹¦¨¤¤¡C¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A¥¦­Ì·|¦p§Ú­Ì©ÒÄ@ªº§¹¦¨¡AÁÙ¦³§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¦b¦¨¥\ªº³Ð³y¦³§Q±ø¥ó¡A³o·|¨Ï±o§Ú­Ì§ó¥[ªº±µªñ§A­Ì¡C©Ò¦³¤w¸g©Ó¿Õ¹Lªº³£·|±Â¤©§A¡A§Y«K¬O¨º¨Ç§AÁÙµLªk·Q¶Hªº¡A¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡³£·|³Q¤©¥HÃÒ©ú¡A§ó¦hªº¿E°Ê»P¥O¤Hº¡·N¡C

Remember that everything is in the hands of Higher Beings, who have followed your pathway to Ascension from the very beginning which was a very long ago. You knew it when you started out, but with the degeneration in your levels of consciousness you became separated from the Source and each other. However, that was expected although it did come about by you misusing the freewill that you had been given. You now know that you went through the Dark Ages, that showed how far down you can go when you lose touch with your true self. This present cycle has been the most testing one since you came into physical incarnations, and it was preceded by lives in earlier civilizations that you know very little about. You may have little memory of them, but be assured that every single experience has taken you to where you are now. You have grown immensely in your understanding of physicality, and it has also helped speed up your evolution.

½Ð°O¦í¡Aµo¥Íªº¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£«Ü¦nªº´x´¤¦b§ó°ª¼hªº¦s¦³¤â¤¤¡AÍ¢­Ì¤w¸g³\¿Õ¤F§A­Ì´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¡A¨Ó¦Û«D±`¤[»·ªº¹L¥h¡C§A­Ì¦b¨º¶}©lªº®É­Ô¨ä¹ê¬O©ú¥Õªº¡A¥u¬O¥Ñ©ó·NÃѼh¦¸ªº¤£Â_°h¤Æ¡A§AÅܱo»P°¶¤j·½ÀY¤ÀÂ÷¡A»P©¼¦¹¤ÀÂ÷¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¹ï©ó³Q½á¤©ªº¦Û¥Ñ·N§ÓªºÀݥΡA³o¤]¬O¦b±¡²z¤§¤¤¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v¥¿¦b³q¹L¶Â·t®É¥N¡A¥¦µ¹§A®i²{ªºµe­±´N¬O¡A·í§A¥¢¥h»P¯u¹ê¦Û§Ú³s±µªº®É­Ô§A¥i¥H°¾Â÷¦³¦h麽ªº»·¡C·í«eªº´`Àô©P´Á¤@ª½³£¬O³Ì¥X¦âªº´ú¸Õ¡A¦Û±q§A¨Ó¨ìª«½è¤Æ¨­¤§®È´N¬O¦p¦¹¡A¦Ó¤§«e¦­´Áªº¤å©ú§A­Ì«o¤]©Òª¾¬Æ¤Ö¡C§A­Ì¤]³\¹ï¥¦­Ì¥u¦³³¡¤Àªº°O¾Ð¡A¦ý¬O½Ð¬Û«H¡A¨C­Ó³æ¿WªºÅéÅç³£§â§A­Ì±a¨ì¤µ¤Ñ¡C¦bª«½è»â°ìªº¾Ç²ß¤¤§A±o¨ì¤F¥R¤Àªº¦¨ªø¡A³o¤]À°§U¥[³t¤F§Aªº¶i¤Æ¡C

Ascension and beyond will continue to be planned experiences with the guidance of your Guides and Higher Self. However, you will be in a position to have a greater input as to what they will be when you journey onwards as a Galactic Being. As you will understand, life will take on a completely new look, and have little bearing to how you see it now in your present dimension. You have yet to realize what it will be like to be totally free, but when you are it will be when you have risen to a new level of consciousness that will ensure you are fully aware of your responsibilities. The Laws of the Universe are quite simple and require that you respect the sovereignty of all other souls, and intend no harm or interference with them. Indeed your inclination will be to share your Love and Light with all life forms, having understood and accepted the Oneness of All That Is. All life is on the path of evolution and has the powerful urge to return to the Source from whence it came.

¦b§A­Ìªº«ü¾ÉÆF»P°ª§Úªº«ü¤Þ¤U¡A´­¤É»P¶W¶V¨ä¤Wªº·NÄ@±NÄ~Äòªº³Q­p¹º¥hÅéÅç¡C¤£¹L¡A·í§A§@爲¤@¦ì»Èªe¦s¦³Ä~Äò´Â¤Wªº¶i¤Æ¤§®Èªº®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ì´N·|´£¨Ñµ¹§A¤@­Ó§ó¤jªº¿é¤J¡C§A¤]·|ÀH¤§²z¸Ñ¡A¥Í¬¡±NÅé²{¥X¤@ºØ¥þ·sªºµø¨¤¡A¹ï¥Í¬¡ªº¬Ýªk¤]¤£·|¦b¦p§A·í«e©Ò³Bªººû«×¤@¼Ë¡C§A¤]¥²¶·©ú¥Õ¡A¥¦¦p¦ó§e²{¤]¬O§¹¥þ¦Û¥Ñªº¡A¤£¹L·í§A·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¡A¥¦´N·|¥X²{¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô§A´N¤w¸g´£¤É¨ì¤F¤@ºØ·sªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A³o·|½T«O§A¥þ­±¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡C¦t©zªºªk«h¬O«D±`²¼ä©ú¤Fªº¡A¥¦ªº­n¨D´N¬O---§A­n´L­«©Ò¦³¨ä¥LÆF»îªº¦Û§Ú¥DÅv¡A¤£­n¶Ë®`©ÎªÌ¤zÂZ¥L­Ì¡C·íµM§Aªº¶É¦V±NÅܦ¨¤À¨É§Aªº·R»P¥úµ¹©Ò¦³ªº¥Í©R§ÎºA¡A¦P®ÉÀ´±o¨Ã±µ¨ü--¡i¸Uª«¦X¤@ªº¾ãÅé·NÃÑ¡j¡C¦b¶i¤Æ¤§®È¤Wªº©Ò¦³¥Í©R³£¦³µÛ±j¯P¦^Âk·½ÀYªº·NÄ@¡A¨º¬O¤@¤Á¶}©lªº¦a¤è¡C

Life on Earth can seem very lonely and you meet souls of all types, at very different levels of advancement and understanding which adds to your experiences. Your challenge has been to master them and learn whatever lessons they had for you. You of the Light have succeeded and you are ready to move on but will always benefit from them, as the lessons are held at a subconscious level. You have every right to be pleased with yourselves for having come through duality and moved into the Light. Now you can return to a level of consciousness that you are really familiar with and once lived by in the higher dimensions, never to have need to return to the lower dimensions.

¦a²y¤Wªº¥Í¬¡¬Ý¦ü«D±`©t¿W¡A¦P®É§A¤]·|¹J¨ì©Ò¦³¨ä¥L§Î¦¡ªºÆF»î¡A¥H«D±`¤£¦Pªº´£¤É»Pıª¾ªº¼h¦¸§â»P¥L­Ìªº¤¬°Ê¥[¤J¨ì§AªºÅéÅ礤¡C§A­Ìªº¬D¾Ô´N¬O¥²¶·´x´¤¥¦­Ì¡A¾Ç²ß¥¦­Ì¡A¦Ó¤£ºÞ³o½Òµ{¦³¦h麽ªºÁ}Ãø¡C§A¦Û¨­ªº¥ú¤w¸g³Ó§Q¤F¡A§A¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦nÄ~Äò«e¶i¡A¨Ã¥BÁ`¬O¯à°÷±q³o¨ÇÅéÅ礤Àò±o¦¬¯q¡A¤£¹L³o¨Ç½Òµ{³Q«O¦s¦b¤F¼ç·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¡C§A­Ì¦³¨C­Ó²z¥Ñ¥hµ½«Ý¦Û¤v¡A³q¹L¬ï¶V¤G¤¸©Ê¤§®È¶i¤J¨ì¸t¥ú¤¤¡C²{¦b§A¯à°÷¦^¨ì¤@ºØ´¿¸g«D±`¼ô±xªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A¹L¥h¥Í¬¡¦b§ó°ªºû«×ªº·P¨ü¡A¤]¥Ã»·¤£¥²¦A¦¸¦^¨ì³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡C

In the higher dimensions you still face challenges but they are more acceptable, and best looked upon as missions that often involve souls that could benefit from your experience. Remember that at this stage you will have committed yourself in service to others, and practically every ascended one naturally follows this course. All of the time you are still ascending but progress is much slower, as you rarely have to face negative situations. It does of course depend upon where you elect to go, as you may be one who desires to return to the lower dimensions. The rate at which you desire to rise up is very much your decision, and no one is forced to go any faster than they wish. Hence, in your present dimension not every soul will feel ready to ascend, and will stay in it where they feel more at ease.

¦b§ó°ªªººû«×§A¨Ì·|­±¹ï¬D¾Ô¡A¤£¹L¥¦­Ì¬O§ó®e©ö³Q±µ¨üªº¡A³Ì¦nªº¤èªk´N¬O¬Ý§@¬O¤@¶µ¥ô°È¡A³q±`¯A¤ÎªºÆF»î³£¯à°÷±q§AªºÅéÅ礤Àò±o¦¬¯q¡C­n°O¦í¡A¦b³o­Ó¶¥¬q§A±N¤w¸g±Â¤©¦Û¤vªA°È¥L¤Hªº·N¹Ï¡A¹ê»Ú¤W¨C­Ó¤w¸g´­¤Éªº­ÓÅé³£·|¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªº¸òÀH³o­Ó«ü¤Þ¡C¦Ü©l¦Ü²×§A³£·|¤£Â_´­¤É¡A¤£¹L¹Lµ{§ó¥[ªº½wºC¡A³o¬O¦]爲§A«Ü¤Ö¦A»Ý­n­±¹ï­t­±ªº±ø¥ó¡C³o·íµM¨ú¨M©ó§A¦p¦ó¨«¦Û¤vªº¸ô¡A¤]³\§AÁÙ¬O·|¦¨爲¨º­Ó¦A¦¸¿ï¾Ü¶i¤J¸û§Cºû«×ªº­ÓÅé¡C§Aµ¹¦Û¤v³]©wªº´£°ª´T«×Á`¬O·½¦Û©ó§Aªº¨M©w¡A¨S¦³½Ö·|¥H¶W¥X¦Û¤v·NÄ@ªº¨º¼Ë³Q±j­¢¨«ªº§ó§Ö¡C¦]¦¹¡A¦b§A­Ì·í«eªººû«×¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­ÓÆF»î³£·P¨ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤F´­¤É¡A¥L­Ì·|Ä~Äò¯d¦b¦Û¤v·P¨ìµÎ¾Aªº¼h¦¸¡C

It is during this time that karma comes and goes very quickly, and for some it will seem that one thing rapidly follows another without any respite. Dear Ones, it is according to your needs and the necessity to clear your karma before you ascend. Some of it will be a legacy of times past, as it does not necessarily follow that it comes back to you in exactly the same lifetime. Often it is when you are best able to handle it, and be successful in clearing it. In the final reckoning some karma may be released according to the Law of Grace.

¦b³o¬q®É´Á¡A·~¤OÁÙ³øªº³t«×«D±`§Ö¡A¹ï¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡´N¬O¨Æ±¡¨S¦³©µ¿ðªº¤@¥ó¸òµÛ¤@¥ó¨ì¨Ó¡C¿Ë·Rªº¡A³o¬O®Ú¾Ú§Aªº»Ý­n¥X²{ªº¡A¦b§A´­¤É¤§«e¡A¥²¶·²M²z¦Û¤vªº·~¤O°ÝÃD¡C¤@¨Ç¨Ó¦Û©ó¹L¥hÂà¥@ªº´Ý¾l·~¤O¡A¦]爲¤£¤@©w³£¨Ó¦Û§A¤µ¥Íªº²{¥@³ø¡C³q±`±¡ªp´N¬O¡A¥¦ªº¥X²{¬O§A³Ì¯à´x´¤¥¦¡A¯à°÷¦¨¥\²M²z¥¦ªº®É¨è¡C¦b³o³Ì«á²Mºâ¤¤¡A¤@¨Ç·~¤O¤]¥i¥H³q¹L®¦¨åªk«h³Q²M²z¡C

You can understand why you are discouraged from making a judgment about another soul, if we tell you that you have no way of knowing what has brought about their experiences. Also, where you perceive one appearing to be punished bear in mind that it is not always as it seems. Sometimes a soul will accept another ones karma as a way of service to them, and it is usually where there is already a strong link or bond between them. One of the greatest deeds you can do for another is to sacrifice yourself for them. Also remember that there is karma that is in the way of a reward, and is earnt through your love and service to others. It is you who creates your path and experiences, and there is no one else to blame when they are undesirable, at least not as you would think of them.

§A­Ì²{¦b¯à°÷©ú¥Õ---爲¦ó§A­Ì³QÄUªý¡A¤£­n§å§P¨ä¥LªºÆF»î¡A¦pªG§Ú­Ì§i¶D§A¡A§A®Ú¥»µLªk§Ë²M·¡¥L­Ìªº¸g¾ú±aµ¹¤F¥L­Ì¤°麽¼Ëªº³Ð¶Ë¡C¤]¦]¦¹¡A¨º¨Ç§A»{爲À³¸Ó¨ü¨ìÃg»@ªº¤H¡A½Ð°O¦í¡A¥¦¤]¤£Á`¬Oªí­±¬Ý¨ì¨º¼Ë¡C¦³®É­Ô¡A¤@­ÓÆF»î·|©Ó¾á¨ä¥LÆF»îªº·~¤O¡A§@爲ªA°È¥L­Ìªº¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¡A³o³q±`¬O·½¦Û©ó¤@ºØ¬Û¤¬¤§¶¡ªº±j¯P³s±µ¡C¨ä¤¤¤§¤@´N¬O--爲¥LÄ묹§Aªº¥Í©R¡C¤]½Ð°O¦í¤]¦³¤@ºØºÙ爲¡iµ½³ø¡jªº·~¤O¡A³o³q±`¬O¥Ñ©ó§AªA°È¥L¤Hªºµ½¦Ó¦^Ãتº¡C¥Ã»·¬O§A¦Û¤v³Ð³y¦Û¤vªº¹D³~»PÅéÅç¤è¦¡¡A¦]¦¹·í¤@¨Ç¤H¤£¨üÅwªïªº®É­Ô¡A½Ö³£¤£¸Ó©Ç³d¥L­Ì¡A¦Ü¤Ö§A¤£À³¸Ó³o麽·Q¡C

Learn your lessons well, and you will never have to come back to them again, although there are occasions when you might be tested again to ensure that you would not let yourself down. If you have an experience that clearly has a lesson in it for you, think about it honestly and without any bias and you are sure to understand the reason. It all works out divinely and fair, because as we have often stressed there is no sense of punishment involved. God is All Love and has unending patience with his Godsparks that will always be connected to God, and held in God's Love.

½Ð«Ü¦nªº¾Ç²ß¦Û¤vªº½Òµ{¡A³o¼Ë§A´N¥Ã»·¤£¦A»Ý­n­«·s¾Ç²ß¥¦­Ì¡AÁöµM·|¦³¤@¨Ç±¡§Î¡A§A·|³Q¦A¦¸ªº´ú¸Õ¡A½T«O¦Û¤v¤£·|¦A¦¸¥Ç¿ù¡C¦pªG§A¦³¤F¤@ºØ¹ï©ó½Òµ{ªº²M´·ÅéÅç¡A½Ð¸ÛÀµ¨Ã¥B¤£±a¥ô¦ó°¾¨£ªº¥h«ä¦Ò¥¦¡A§A´N·|«ÜªÖ©wªº²z¸Ñ³o­Ó½t¥Ñ¡C¤@¤Á³£¥H¯«¸t»P¤½¥­ªº¤è¦¡§¹¦¨¡A¦]爲¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`±j½Õªº¨º¼Ë¡A¨ä¹ê¤£¦s¦bÃg»@¡C¯«¬O¥þµMªº·R¡A¨Ã¥B¹ïÍ¢ªº¯«©Ê¤õªá­Ì¦³µÛµL­­ªº­@¤ß¡A¥L­Ì¥Ã»·»P¯«³s±µ¡A³Q¾Ö©ê¦b¯«ªºµL­­¤§·R¤¤¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and close with a loving wish for you all to find you true path, and true self. Keep shining your Light wherever you go and you will unknowingly be helping others find theirs.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦]爲§A­Ì³£´M§ä¨ì¤F¦Û¤v¯u¹êªº¹D¸ô¡A¯u¹êªº¦Û§Ú¡A§Ú±aµÛ·Rªº¤ßÄ@Ãö³¬³s±µ¡C¤£½×¨«¨ì­þùس£°{Ä£§Aªº¥ú¨~¡A§A­Ì´N¦b¤£ª¾¤£Ä±¤¤À°§U¨ä¥L¤H§ä¦^¯u§Ú¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¡iMatthew Ward¡j 2012¦~2¤ë1¤é«H®§
Matthew Ward ¡X February 1, 2012
°¨­×¡P¨U¼w - 2012¦~2¤ë1¤é«H®§

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. While many lightworkers are confidently awaiting the transitional steps toward Earth¡¦s Golden Age to reach fruition, others are marking time, so to say, until irrefutable evidence justifies full trust in light beings¡¦ reports. And because the vast majority of your populace has no idea whatsoever that this year will end at the doorstep of a glorious new era of peace, cooperation and life in harmony with Nature, there is apprehension anew with every instance of saber rattling, austere economic analysis, new law or policy that erodes freedoms.

±aµÛ·RÆF©Ê³oÃ䪺©Ò¦³ÆF»î°Ý­Ô¤j®a¡A§Ú¬O°¨­×¡C¦P®É³\¦hªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¥¿¦Û«Hº¡º¡ªºµ¥«ÝµÛ¦a²y¨B¤J¨ìºÓªG²Ö²Öªº¶Àª÷®É¥N¡A¦Ó¨ä¥L¤H«h°±º¢¤£«e¡Aª½¨ì¥X²{µLªkÅG»éªº¦Xªk¨Æ¹ê³Q¤©¥H³ø¹D¤~¬Û«H¡C¦Ó¥B§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¥­¥Á¨Ã¤£ª¾¹D¡A¤£½×¤µ¦~¦p¦óµ²§ô³£±N¨B¤J¨ì¤@­Ó©M¥­ªººaÄ£·s¥@¬ö¡A¦X§@»P¥Í¬¡ªº©M¿Ó±N¬O¥»½è¡A¤]¦s¦bµÛ¹ï©ó¦UºØ¨Æ¨Òªº¾á¼~¡A¤ñ¦pªZ¤O«Â¯Ù¡AÄY®mªºª÷¿Ä§Î¦¡¤ÀªR¡A·sªºªk³W©ÎªÌ¬Fµ¦·|»G»k¦Û¥Ñ¡C

At the beginning of Earth¡¦s ascension 70-some years ago, negativity was rampant in the collective consciousness. As individuals started responding to the light beamed to the planet from powerful far distant civilizations, the collective consciousness started swerving into positivity, and over a decade past in your timing, the light reached the sustained amount that assured the planet¡¦s course toward fourth density without deviation or delay. Since then the light intensity has continued increasing as more and more individuals opened their hearts and minds and correspondingly raised the collective consciousness. Negativity lost its foothold and positivity became overwhelmingly dominant.

¦b70¦~«e¦a²y¶}©l¤F´­¤É¤§®È¡A­t­±©Ê¦b¶°Åé·NÃѧκAùزs¼û¤@®É¡C¦Ó³\¦hªº­Ó¤H¤]¶}©l¤F¹ï¨Ó¦Û»»»·¤å©úÁã©w¤_¦a²yªº¸t¥ú°µ¥X¦^À³¡A¶°Å骺·NÃѶ}©l°¾¦V©ó¥¿­±¡A¦b¹L¥h¤Q¦~®É¶¡ùØ¡A¸t¥úªº¤O¶q«ùÄòí©wªº¼Wªø¡A½T«O¤F¬P²y´Â¦V²Ä¥|±K«×ªº¶i®i¦Ó¤£·|°¾®t©ÎªÌ©µ¿ð¡C¦Û¨º¥H«á¡A¸t¥úªº±j«×¤]¥Ñ©ó¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº­Ó¤H´¯¶}¦Û¤vªº¤ßÆF»P·NÃѦӤ£Â_¼W±j¡A¤]¹ïÀ³ªº¼W¥[¤F¶°Å骺·NÃÑ¡C­t­±©Ê¥¢¥h¤F¥¦ªº¾ÚÂI¡A¥¿­±©Ê¦¨爲À£­Ë©Êªº¤O¶q¡C

Even so, there is no automatic immunity to negative thinking¡Xand fear is the basis of it all!¡Xand when those thoughts are the focus of one¡¦s energy, they are as potent as ever in manifesting adverse personal situations. A reader who wrote that fear cannot be consciously controlled made the comparison, ¡§It is like saying don¡¦t let your blood flow.¡¨ We say, let us turn that into, ¡§Let positive thoughts flow as naturally as your blood.¡¨

ÁöµM¦p¦¹¡A¤]¤£¦s¦b¹ï©ó­t­±«äºûªº¦Û°Ê§K¬Ì¤O--¦]爲·í®Éªº¤@¤Á³£°ò©ó®£Äß爲°ò¦---·í³o¨Ç¤Hªº·Qªk³£¶°¤¤¦b¤@ºØ¯à¶q¤W¡A´N·|±j¦Ó¦³¤Oªº¤£Â_¼WªøÅã¤Æ¤£§Qªº­Ó¤H±¡ªp¡C¤@­ÓŪªÌ¼g¨ì¡A®£Äߤ£¥i¯à³Q¦³·NÃѪº±±¨î¦Ó±o¨ì¬Û¹ïªºµ²ªG¡A¡§´N¤ñ¦p»¡¤£­nÅý§Aªº¦å¬y¥X¨Ó¡C¡¨§Ú­Ì»¡¡AÅý§Ú­ÌÂàÅܤ@ºØ»¡ªk¡A¡§Åý¥¿­±ªº·Qªk¦p§A¨­Åéùتº¦å²G¤@¼Ë¦Û¥Ñ¬y°Ê¡C¡¨

Thoughts precede emotions, an infinitesimal lapse that isn¡¦t recognized because the thought about a situation and the reaction to it seem to be simultaneous. When you perceive a situation as fearful, instantly that thought provokes the natural reaction¡Xfearful feelings. As the thought veers into preoccupation with the situation¡¦s possible developments, the fear feelings that follow gather force.

«äºû¥ý©ó±¡ºü¡A¦ý¬O¥u¦³·¥¤pªº¥ý«á®t²§¡A¦]爲¹ï¤_¤@ºØ±¡§Îªº·Qªk¡A¥H¤Î¹ï¥¦ªº¦^À³¬Ý¦ü¬O¦P®Éµo¥Íªº¡C·í¥H®£Äߤ߹îı¤@ºØ±¡§Î¡A³oºØ·Qªk´N¥ß¨èÅX¨Ï¤F³oºØ¦ÛµMªº¦^À³--®£Äߪº·P¨ü¡C³o¬O¦]爲·Qªk§ïÅܤF¤è¦V¡A±aµÛ¥i¯àªºµo®iµ²ªG¶i¤J©ÒÃöª`ªº¨ÆºA¤¤¡A¦Ó³o®£Äߪº·P¨ü´NÀH¤§Ä¹±o¤F¤O¶q¡C

The universal law of attraction, which cannot differentiate what you want¡Xsomething of positive nature¡Xfrom what you don¡¦t want¡Xa negative something¡Xis in perpetual operation to provide whatever you focus your energy on. When that focus is on the fearful aspect of a situation¡Xsay lack of money, which is the focus of many¡Xthe universe can only provide situations to continue that lack because it has no reasoning ability to understand that what you want is enough money, not lack of it. You have the power to change your thoughts! Thinking I have money for everything I need and feeling grateful will start the universal flow that will provide it.

¦t©zªº¡i§l¤Þ¤Oªk«h¡j¡A¥¦¤£·|°Ï¤À¤°麽¤~¬O§A·Q­nªº---¬Y¨Ç¥¿¦Vªº¨Æª«¡A¤S±q§A¤£·Q­nªº¨Æª«¤W­ç°£­t­±©Êªº¬Y¨Æ¡A---¥¦¥u¬OùÚ¤[¤£Åܪº¾Þ§@¡A¤£½×§A·NÃÑ»EµJ¦b­þ³£爲¨ä´£¨Ñ¯à¶q¡C·íºë¯«»EµJ¦b®£Äß­±®É--¤ñ¦pª÷¿úªº¯Ê¥F¡A³o¬O³\¦h¤Hºë¯«»EµJªº­±¦V---¨º麽¦t©z´N¥u¯à«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº´£¨Ñª÷¿úªº¯Ê¥F¡A³o¬O¦]爲¥¦¨S¦³¬Û¹ïÀ³ªºÃѧO¤O¥h²z¸Ñ¡A¤°麽¤~¬O§A·Q­nªº--¨¬°÷ªºª÷¿ú¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¯Ê¿ú¡C§A¾Ö¦³¤O¶q¡A´N¬O§ïÅܧAªº·Qªk¡IÆ[·Q¤@¤U¦Û¤v¦³µÛ¥i¥H¶R§Ú©Ò»Ý¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡ªº¨¬°÷ª÷¿ú¡A¨Ã¥B·P¨ì«D±`ªº·P¿E¡A³o´N·|¶}©l¦t©zªº´`Àô¬y°Ê¨Ó´£¨Ñ¥¦¡C

Fear also arises about situations you don¡¦t have any control over, such as the long-term effects on bodies of nuclear radiation, chemtrails, vaccines and depleted uranium. That is why we have stated in previous messages that concerns about those are unnecessary because their harmful effects, which exist only at low vibratory levels, will be eradicated along with everything else of low vibrations that cannot co-exist with fourth density¡¦s high vibrations. All persons who accompany Earth into fourth density will be healed of the effects of those toxins and whatever other diseases and infirmities they may have.

®£Äߤ]·|¥Ñ©ó¥ô¦ó§AµLªk¦³¤ä°tÅvªº±¡ªp¤U¥X²{¡A½Ñ¦pªø´Áªº®Ö¿ç®g¹ï¨­Å骺¼vÅT¡AÁÙ¦³¤Æ¾Ç¦Ã¬V¡A¬Ì­]©M³h¹\ªº¦Ã¬V¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§Ú­Ì¦b¹L¥hªº«H®§¤¤³¯­z¹Lªº¡A³oºØ¾á¤ß³£¬O¨S¦³¥²­nªº¡A¦]爲³oÃþªº¦³®`¼vÅT¡A¥u¯à¦s¦b©ó¤@­Ó§C¯Åªº®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¡A·|ÀHµÛ¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¶i¤J²Ä¥|±K«×ªº§ó°ª®¶°Ê¦Ó®ø¥¢¡A¥¦­ÌµLªk¦@¦P¦s¦b©ó§ó°ª®¶°ÊùØ¡C©Ò¦³³­¦ñ¦a²y¶i¤J²Ä¥|±K«×ªº¤H³£·|±q¦¹Ãþªº¼vÅT¤¤³Qªv¡¡A¥]¬A¬r¯À¡A¤£½×¨ä¥Lªº¯e¯f©ÎªÌ¨­Å骺¯Ê³´¡C

Also we have addressed situations or conditions as diverse as seeds that produce only one crop, pollution of all kinds, genetically altered foods, destructive technology, freedom-restricting regulations, corporate corruption, detention camps and other things based in dark intent¡Xnone of those will be a part of life in fourth density. Nothing derived from darkness can exist in that density¡¦s high vibrations!

§Ú­Ì¤]¤w¸g©w¦ì¤F¬ÛÃöªº±¡ªp©ÎªÌ±ø¥ó¡A¤ñ¦p¹ï©ó³æ¤@§@ª«¦¬Àòªº¤£¦PºØ¤lÃþ«¬¡A©Ò¦³ºØÃþªº¦Ã¬V¡A°ò¦]­×§ïªº­¹ª«¡A¯}Ãa©Êªº¬ì§Þ¡A¹ï©ó¦Û¥Ñªº­­¨î±ø¨Ò¡A¶°¹Î©Êªº»G±Ñ¡A©ë¯dÀç¡A¥H¤Î¨ä¥L°ò©ó¶Â·t¥Øªºªº¨Æ±¡--¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¤@ºØ¥i¥H¦s¦b©ó²Ä¥|±K«×ªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡C¨S¦³¥ô¦ó·½¦Û©ó¶Â·tªº¨Æª«¥i¥H¦s¦b©ó²Ä¥|±K«×ªº§ó°ª®¶°Ê¤¤¡I

Further efforts to dispel fear include our many assurances that there will be no nuclear war, no terrorism like 9/11, no pandemics, no celestial bodies colliding with Earth or any other dire predictions such as cataclysmic changes in lands and seas that will make the planet uninhabitable.

§ó¶i¤@¨BÅX´²®£ÄߤߺAªº§V¤O¥]¬A§Ú­Ì³\¦hªº«OÃÒ¡A¨º´N¬O¤£·|¤¹³\®ÖªZ¾¹¾Ôª§¡A¤£·|¦A¥X²{Ãþ¦ü911¨Æ¥ó¡A¨S¦³¬y¦æ¯f¡A¨S¦³¤ÑÅé»P¦a²yªº½Ä¼²©ÎªÌ¥ô¦óÃþ¦üªº¥i©È²{¶H¡A¥H¤Î¤j¬x¤ô®u¨÷¤j³°¾É­P¬P²y¤£¦A¾A©y©~¦íµ¥µ¥¡C

And most important, we have stated repeatedly that balance is a prerequisite for evolving into higher densities and fear is a serious deterrent to achieving balance.

³Ì­«­nªº¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g­«½Æ¦h¦¸--¡i¥­¿Å¡j¬O¶i¤Æ¨ì§ó°ª±K«×ªº¥ý¨M±ø¥ó¡A¦Ó®£Äß«h¬OÄY­«§«Ãª¥­¿Åªº¶Â¤â¡C

In our love for all souls on Earth¡Xand for Gaia herself, the soul that took on that planetary body and loves all her residents¡Xwe are permitted to offer encouraging information and guidance, but interfering in any way with individuals¡¦ free will to think and feel whatever they choose, we cannot¡Xnor would we want to. We can, however, urge everyone not to go into fear about any situation at hand or forecast. Not only does fear have the power to delay soul evolvement and create adverse personal circumstances, it is a painful feeling. How much more valuable, sensible and joyful it is to live fearlessly!

§Ú­Ì·RµÛ¦a²y¤W©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î--ÁÙ¦³»\¨È¥»¨­¡A³o¦ìÆF»î©Ó¸ü¤F¦æ¬P¦a²y¡A¨Ã¥B·RµÛ¦o©Ò¦³ªº©~¥Á---§Ú­Ì³Q¤¹³\´£¨Ñ¥O¤H¹ª»Rªº«H®§»P«ü¤Þ¡A¦ý¬O¤£¯à¥H¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡¤zÂZ­ÓÅ骺¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡AµL½×¥L­Ì©Ò¿ï¾Üªº·Qªk»P·P¨ü---·íµM§Ú­Ì¤]¤£·|³o麽°µ¡C¤£¹L¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷°µªº´N¬O¡A±j¯P·þ«P¨C­Ó¤H¤£­n¶^¤J®£Äߤ¤¡A¦b¥ô¦ó±¡ªp©ÎªÌ¹w´ú¤¤³£¤£­n¡C¨Ã¤£¶È¶È¥Ñ©ó®£Äߦ³¤O¶q©µ¿ðÆF»îªº¶i¤Æ¡A¤]·|³Ð³y¥X¤£§Qªº­Ó¤H±¡ªp¡A³o¬O¤@ºØµh­Wªº·P¨ü¡C¦Ó§ó¦³»ù­È¡A§ó©ú´¼»P¥O¤H°ª¿³ªº¿ï¾Ü´N¬O--µL©Ò¬ÈÄߪº¥Í¬¡¡I

We wish that relating all of that were superfluous because no one will be touched by fear about the multitude of revelations forthcoming. That would be idealistic, not realistic. Even lightworkers who are anticipating the advent of the Golden Age occasionally lapse into fear about this or that; the large contingent of fence straddlers are prone to fearful thoughts as well as skepticism; and fear is the most likely reaction¡Xfrom our vantage point, it appears the certain reaction in many cases¡Xof the great numbers of people who are stuck in third density thinking.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¥i¥HÃöÁp¨ì©Ò¦³´¿¸g¤£¥²­nªº±¡§Î¡A¦]爲Ãö©ó§Y±N¨ÓÁ{ªº啓¥Ü¡A¨S¦³½Ö·|±µÄ²¨ì®£Äß¡C³o·|¬O°ß¤ß¥D¸q¡A¦Ó¤£¬O²{¹ê¥D¸q¡C¬Æ¦Ü¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¡A¨º¨Ç´Á«ÝµÛ¶Àª÷®É¥Nªº¤]·|¥Ñ©ó³o©ÎªÌ¨ºªº­ì¦]°¸º¸¸¨¤J®£Äߤ¤¡F¤j¶q«ùÆ[±æºA«×ªº¤H³£ÁͦV©ó®£Äߪº«äºû¡A¥H¤ÎÃhºÃºA«×¡F±q§Ú­Ìªº¦³§Q¦ì¸m¨Ó¬Ý¡A®£Ä߬O³Ì¦³¥i¯àªº¦^À³¡A¥¦Åé²{¦b³\¦h¨Æ¥óªº¬Y¨Ç¦^À³¤¤¡A爲¼Æ衆¦hªº¤H³´¦b¤F²Ä¤T±K«×ªº«äºû¼Ò¦¡¤¤¡C

Simply by staying steadfast in the light, you keep fear at bay and by so doing, you radiate confidence, excitement and trust to all around you. Your energy alone can calm others¡¦ anxieties about what is transpiring and where it is leading, and to the extent individuals are receptive, offer your knowledge about the fast-approaching world of peace, love and unity of spirit.

¥u»Ý²³æªºÃ­Ã­²Ï®Ú¦b¸t¥ú¤¤¡A§A´N§â®£Ä߾׶}¤F¡A³q¹L³o麽°µ¡A§A´N¦b¿ç®g¥X«H¤ß¡A¿³¾Ä©ó«H¥ôµ¹§A©P³òªº©Ò¦³¤H¡C§Aªº¯à¶q·|¤@ª½¼¾¥­¨ä¥L¤HªºµJ¼{¡AÃö©ó·|µo¥Í¤°麽¡A¸Ó¦V­þ¨«¡A¹ï©ó¨º¨Çµ½©ó±µ¨üªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡A´£¨Ñ§A©Ò¤F¸Ñªºª¾ÃÑ¡AÃö©ó¥@¬É§Ö³t±µªñªº©M¥­¡A·R»PÁp¦XªºÆF©Ê¡C

This is good place to reply to How can we know if we¡¦re moving forward with Earth? You know intuitively. However, if self-doubt is precluding that innate knowledge from reaching consciousness, do an honest self-assessment. Attitudes and behavior such as jealousy, greed, dishonesty, arrogance, resentment, bitterness, anger, apathy and selfishness emit the low vibrations that keep one rooted in third density. If you recognize a tendency toward any of those in yourselves, turn your feelings and actions into the high vibrations of generosity, helpfulness, forgiveness, humility, truth, sincerity, patience, compassion and gratitude. That may sound more complex than it really is, so we shall tell you that when the question about moving forward with Earth was asked of God, He replied, ¡§It is as simple as BE KIND.¡¨

³o´N·|¬O¤@­Ó¦nªº±¡ªp¡A¹ï©ó¦^À³§Ú­Ì¦p¦ó¯à°÷ª¾¹D¦a²y­n¨«¦V­þùØ¡H§A­Ì¡iª½Ä±¡j¬Oª¾¹Dªº¡C¤£¹L¡A¦pªG¦Û§ÚªºÃhºÃ§«Ãª¤F³oºØ¤º¦bªºª¾¾å¥h©è¹F¨ººØ·NÃÑ¡A´N°µ¤@­Ó¸Û¹êªº¦Û§Úµû¦ô¡CºA«×»P¦æ爲¡A¤ñ¦p¶ú§ª¡A³g°ý¡A¤£¸Û¹ê¡A¶ÆºC¡A¼««ë¡A«è«ë¡A¼««ã¡A§Nºz©M¦Û¨p¦Û§Q¡A³o¨Çµo¥Xªº§C¯Å®¶°Ê·|±±¨î¤@­Ó¤H³´¤J²Ä¤T±K«×ªº¤Û¶H¤¤¡C¦pªG§AÃѧO¥X¦Û¤v¦³¥ô¦ó¤@ºØÁͦV¡AÂàÅܧAªº·P¨ü©M¦æ爲¡A¶i¤J§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¡A¤ñ¦pºB´n¤j¤è¡A¼Ö©ó§U¤H¡A¼e®¤¡AÁ¾¨õ¡A»¡¯u¸Ü¡A¸ÛÀµ¡A­@¤ß¡A¼¦¼§»P·P®¦¡C³o¤]³\¬Ý°_¨Ó§ó¥[ªº½ÆÂø¡A¨ä¹ê¨Ã«D¦p¦¹¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì±N§i¶D§A---·í¦a²y±NÁͦV¦ó¤è³o­Ó°ÝÃD¦V¯«´£¥X¸ß°Ý¡AÍ¢ªº¦^µª¬O¡A¡§¥¦«Ü²³æ¡A´N¬O¥­©Mªº¤ß¡¨¡C

Going within for answers and heeding them¡Xfollowing your intuition¡Xis advancement in soul evolvement, and so is separating the wheat from the chaff in your priorities. Ascension preparation includes divesting yourselves of third density¡¦s pettiness, trivial interests and superficialities and adhering to the spiritual values in keeping with life in fourth density.

¨«¤J¤º¦b¥h´M¨Dµª®×¡A¨Ã¥B¯d·N¥¦­Ì--¸òÀH§A¦Û¨­ªºª½Ä±---³o´N¬OÆF»î¶i¤Æªº´£°ª¡A³o¤]¬O¥H§AªºÀu¥ý¦ì¸m±q¨¦´ß¤¤¤ÀÂ÷¥X¤p³Á¡C´­¤Éªº·Ç³Æ¥]¬AÅý¦Û¤v±q²Ä¤T±K«×ªº¤pÂû¨{¸z«äºû¤¤²æÂ÷¡AÁÙ¦³¨º¨Ç·L¤£¨¬¹Dªº¶Ý¦n©M½§²Lªº¨Æª«¡A°í«ù³e¹ýÆF©Ê»ù­Èªº¯u¹ê¡A®É¨è«O«ù¦Û¤vªº¥Í¬¡Áã©w¦b²Ä¥|±K«×¤¤¡C

There is another aspect to moving forward with Earth¡Xnot all souls chose to do this physically. Many who complete third density experiencing want to leave the planet prior to its entry into the Golden Age so they can observe this momentous happening from Nirvana¡¦s ¡§full screen,¡¨ you could say.

­n»P¦a²y¤@°_«e¶i¡AÁÙ¦³¥t¤@¤è­±---¨Ã¤£¬O©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³£¿ï¾Ü³o麽°µ¡C³\¦h§¹¦¨²Ä¤T±K«×ÅéÅ窺ÆF»î§Æ±æ¦b¶i¤J¶Àª÷®É¥N¤§«eÂ÷¶}¡A³o¼Ë¥L­Ì¥H¡§¥þ´º¡¨ªºµø¨¤Æ[¬Ý³o¾ä¥v·N¸qªº¯Iºnµo¥Í¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H³o麽»¡¡C

To return to ¡§irrefutable evidence¡¨ of the light¡¦s progress, it is all around you but may not be recognized as such because it is perceived as darkness holding its ground. For instance, the continuation of fighting in Syria and other countries is the ever-increasing light in the citizens that overcame former fear of opposing their oppressive leaders. Vitriolic conflicts within governments is the growing numbers of light-receptive members who want to serve the citizenry¡¦s interests and the self-serving members who are in the pockets of wealthy special interest groups. Economic stability has not been achieved because the old corrupt systems are being dismantled in their entirety so new systems based in integrity and fairness for all can be implemented with minimum disruption. Troop withdrawals are not a weakening of countries¡¦ defenses, thereby inviting invasion by other armed nations; these are steps forward in changing the international mentality from war to peace. Although Earth will be releasing remaining pockets of negativity through earthquakes, eruptions and storms, those events will be lessening in severity, frequency and destructiveness because the Illuminati¡¦s technological capability to generate them has been reduced by approximately half.

¦^¨ì¸t¥úµo®iªº¡iµLªk»é­ËªºÃÒ¾Ú¡j¡A¥¦´N¦b§A­Ìªº©P³ò¡A¥u¬OÁÙ¨S¦³³QÃѧO¥X¨Ó¡A´N¥»¨­¦Ó¨¥¬O¦]爲¥¦Åé²{¥Xªº¬O¶Â·tªº¹x§Ü¡C¨Ò¦p±Ô§Q¨È©M¨ä¥L°ê®a«ùÄò©Êªº°«ª§¬O¥Ñ©ó¤½¥Á¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¥ú¤§¤O¶qªº¶ÕÀY¡A§JªA¤F±q«e¨Ó¦ÛÀ£­¢ªÌ­ÌªºÀ£­¢¡C¬F©²¶¡ªº¨èÁ¡½Ä¬ð¬O¥Ñ©ó¤£Â_¼Wªøªº³\¦hµ½©ó±µ¨ü¥ú°Óªº¦¨­û¡A§Æ±æªA°È©ó¤H¥Áªº§Q¯q©M¨º¨ÇªA°È©ó¦Û§Ú¡A觊觎°]´I¤§¤H¶¡ªº°«ª§¡C¸gÀÙí©wÁÙ¨S¦³¹F¦¨ªº­ì¦]¬O¦]爲ªº»G±Ñ¨t²Î¥¿³Q§¹¥þ©î°£¡A³o¼Ë·sªº¨t²Î¥i¥H°ò©ó¸Û«H»P¤½¥­«Ø¥ß¡A¥i¥H¥H³Ì¤pªº¯}Ãa±o¥H§¹¦¨¡CºM­x¨Ã¤£¬O°ê®aªºÀ¶®z¨¾¿m¡A±q¦ÓÁܽШä¥L¤â«ùªZ¾¹ªº°ê®a¤J«I¡F³o¬O´Â¦VÂàÅܪº¨B¥ï¡A°ê»Úªººë¯«±q¾Ôª§¨«¦V©M¥­¡CÁöµM¦a²y»Ý­n²M²z¿ò¯dªº­t­±©Ê¡A³q¹L¦a¾_¡A¤õ¤sÃzµo©M¼É­·¡A³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó±N´î§CÄY­«µ{«×¡AÀW²v©M·´Ãa©Ê¡A¦]爲¥ú·Ó¬£¨î³y¨Æ¥óªº¯à¤O¤w¸g´î¤p¤@¥b¡C

Those positive perspectives of world affairs are obscured by the highly publicized bombastic activities on political and economic stages around your world as third density¡¦s duality plays itself out. And negativity does still burn strongly in some individuals. Those who are motivated by financial and territorial profits want to provoke a war; but far from any successful new conquests, fighting will be winding down in one place after another. The grossly lopsided ¡§have¡¨ and ¡§have not¡¨ economy prevailing in much of your world also will be changing incrementally, and you will be seeing the tyrannical rulers, unjust justice systems and unfair taxation coming to an end.

³o¨Ç¨ã¦³¿n·¥¥¿­±»·´ºªº¥@¬É¨Æ°È³Q¬Fªv°ª¼h©Ò±»»\¡A³q¹L¸Ø¤j¨Æ¹êªº¬Fªv¦æ°Ê©M§A­Ì¥@¬Éªºª÷¿Ä§Î¶Õ¡A§@爲²Ä¤T±K«×¤G¤¸©Ê¼@¥»ªº§¹µ²¡C¦Ó¥B¦b¤@¨Ç­Ó¤Hªº¤ß¤¤­t­±©Ê¨Ì¹x©T¡C³o¨Ç¤H³Qª÷¿Ä©M»â¤gªº§Q¯q©ÒÅX¨Ï¡A§Æ±æ¬D°_¾Ôª§¡F¦ý¬O«ÜÃø³y¦¨¦¨¥\ªº©ºªA¡A°«ª§±q¤@³B¨ì¥t¤@³B³£¦b¤£Â_ªº´î¤Ö¡C«D±`¤£¥­¿Åªº¡§¾Ö¦³ªÌ¡¨»P¡§匮¥FªÌ¡¨ªº¸gÀ٧Φ¡¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É²±¦æ¡A¤]±N³v¨B§ïµ½¡A§A­Ì·|¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç´Ý¼Éªº²ÎªvªÌ­Ì¡A¤£¤½¥­ªº¨t²Î©M¤£¤½¥¿ªºµ|¦¬¨«¦V²×µ²¡C

We understand that you would like to know exactly when you will see specific accomplishments: When the world will be free of oppression and violence. When the global economy will be stabilized and the Federal Reserve and other thievery of global proportions eliminated. When the truth about 9/11 will come out. When food, housing, healthcare and education are available to all. And perhaps especially, when our universal family will come.

§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ§A­Ì«D±`·Qª¾¹D½T¤Áªº®É¶¡¡A¤°麽®É­Ô·|¬Ý¨ì¯S®íªº¦¨´N¡G¤°麽®É­Ô¥@¬É·|±qÀ£­¢ªÌ©M¼É¤O¤â¤¤³Q¸Ñ©ñ¡C¤°麽®É­Ô¥þ²y¸gÀÙ·|í©w¡A¬üÁpÀx©M¨ä¥L¥þ²y½d³òªºÅBª«³Q®ø°£¡C¤°麽®É­ÔÃö©ó911ªº¯u¬Û·|¯B¥X¤ô­±¡C¤°麽®É­Ô­¹ª«¡A©Ð«Î¡AÂåÀø«O°·©M±Ð¨|¥i¥HÅý©Ò¦³¤H¨Ï¥Î¡C¯S§O¬O¡A¤°麽®É­Ô§Ú­Ìªº¦t©z®a¤H­Ì·|¨ì¨Ó¡C

Beloved souls, if those answers were known, it would be our great joy to tell you. What we can tell you is, everyone¡¦s safety is the paramount consideration of ongoing discussions about the most propitious timing and most effective ways to introduce profound truths and monumental reforms. Due to the Illuminati¡¦s tenacity in battling the light forces, during the past several years numerous adjustments in the master plan have been made in keeping with the objectives to eliminate armed resistance and prepare the populace psychically to the greatest extent possible.

¼°·RªºÆF»î­Ì¡A¦pªG¦³ª¾¹Dªºµª®×¡A³o·|¬O§Ú­Ì¥¨¤jªº³ß®®¨Ó§i¶D§A­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì¯à°÷»¡©úªº¬O¡A¨C­Ó¤Hªº¦w¥þ¬O³Ì­«­nªº¡A¹ï©ó¦X¾Aªº®É¾÷©M¤j¦h¼Æ¦³®Äªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¤¶²Ð·N¸q²`»·ªº¯u¬Û¡A¥H¤Î¤£¦´ªº§ï­²¡C¥Ñ©ó¥ú·Ó¬£ªº©T°õ¡A»P¥ú©ú¤O¶qªº°«ª§¡A¦b¹L¥h´X¦~¤¤³\¦hªº¥DÅé­p¹º³Q½Õ¾ã¡A³Q¥[¤J¥H®ø°£ªZ¤O©è§Ü¡A¨Ã¥B¥H³Ì¤j­­«×Åý¤H¥Á¦bºë¯«¤W·Ç³Æ¦n¡C

Illuminati control of military factions that could cause serious harm to you and landing crews has not yet been completely subdued. And, the majority of your civilization still is not ready to handle dramatic changes in fell swoops any more easily than they could eagerly greet a mass of extraterrestrials who suddenly appeared around the world. Yet time is running short, so highly evolved souls in the universe are working in conjunction with your enlightened leaders to systematically reduce resistance areas and monitor the collective psyche so that changes can be safely initiated with minimal shock to those who have no idea that your world is being transformed with the aid of many other civilizations.

¥ú·Ó¬£±±¨îµÛ­x¶¤¡A³o·|µ¹§A­Ì¥H¤Îµn³°ªºÄ¥¶¤¾É­PÄY­«ªº¶Ë®`¡A³o¨Ç±¡ªpÁÙ¨S¦³³Q§¹¥þ¦³®Äªº±±¨î¡C¨Ã¥B¡A§A­Ì¤å©úªº¤j¦h¼Æ¤HÁÙ¬O¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n­±¹ïÀ¸¼@¤ÆªºÂàÅÜ¡A¥H¶W¶V¦Û¤v©Ó¨ü¤Oªº¤è¦¡¬ðµM±µ¨ü¦b¥þ¥@¬É½d³ò¤º¤j³W¼Ò¥~¬P¤Hªº¬ðµM¥X²{¡C¤£¹L®É¶¡¤w¸g«Üµu¼È¡A¦]¦¹¦t©z¤¤°ª«×¶i¤ÆªºÆF»î­Ì¥¿¦b»P§A­Ì¨º¨Ç¶}©úªº»â¾ÉªÌ­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡A¨t²Î¦a´î¤pªý¤O¡A¨Ã¥BºÊ±±µÛ¤HÃþ¶°Å骺¤ß´¼¡A¦nÅýÂàÅܯà°÷¦w¥þªº¶}©l¡A¹ï¥@¬É¤W²@¤£ª¾±¡ªº¤H¥H³Ì¤pªºÅåÀ~«×¡AÅý¥L­Ì©ú¥Õ¥@¬É¥¿¦b³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¤å©úÀ°§U¤UÂàÅܵۡC

The clash between increasingly high vibrations along Earth¡¦s ascension route and the low vibrations emitted by the Illuminati¡¦s misuse of technology is causing similar upheaval in bodies¡¦ electrical systems. Even as the bodies of all who are light receptive are being upgraded at cellular level, many are experiencing episodes of fatigue, physical discomfort, and varying degrees of downheartedness and short-term memory loss. These effects are temporary and can be alleviated somewhat by sufficient sleep, drinking a great deal of pure water, eating less and choosing lighter foods, and mild exercise.

³oºØ½Ä¬ð¦b¥Ñ©ó¦a²y¤£Â_´­¤É¸ô½uªº°ª®¶°ÊÀW²v¡A»P¥Ñ¥ú·Ó¬£¬ì§ÞÀݥΪº§C®¶°Ê¶¡産¥Í¡A¾É­P¬Û¦üªº¨­Åé¨t²Îªº¤£¾A¡C¥¿¦p¨º¨Ç¨­Åé¥Rº¡¥úªº¤H´Nµ½©ó±µ¦¬²Ó­M¼h¦¸ªº¤É¯Å¡A³\¦h¤H¦bÅéÅç¯h³Ò¡A©M¨­Å餣¾A¡A¤£¦P¨¤«×ªº±¡ºü§C¸¨¡A©Mµu´Áªº°O¾Ð¯Ê¥¢¡C³o¨Ç¼vÅT³£¬OÁ{®Éªº¡A¯à°÷³q¹L¨¬°÷ªººÎ¯v¡A³Ü¤j¶qªº¯Â²b¤ô¡A­¹¥Î§ó¦³¥ú¯àªº­¹ª«©M¾A·íªº¹B°Ê±o¥H´î»´¡C

That interaction of low and high vibrations also is contributing to what many are experiencing as a ¡§hum.¡¨ Of your five primary senses, hearing is the most often and most seriously assaulted. Frequent exposure to noise from sources such as machinery, combat, construction, detonations, mining, roaring crowds, and raucous music damages the delicate mechanisms for hearing and identifying sounds. Although ¡§ringing in the ears¡¨ that some individuals experience very likely is the malady tinnitus, the hum is global in scope and will disappear as bodies¡¦ cellular makeup becomes more crystalline and the emission of low vibrations decreases.

³oºØ°ª¯Å»P§C¯Å®¶°Êªº¥æ¤¬§@¥Î¤]Åý³\¦h¤HÅéÅç¤@ºØÅ¥¨ì¡§¶ä¶äÁn¡¨ªºÅéÅç¡C§@爲§A­Ìªº¤­ºØ¥D­n·P©x¡Aťı¬O³Ì±`¥Îªº¡A³Ì®e©ö³Q§ðÀ»ªº¡CÀWÁcªº¼ÉÅS¦b¾¸­µÀô¹Ò¡A¤ñ¦p¾÷±ñ¡Aª§½×¡A«Ø¿v¡AÃz¬µ¡AÄq·~¡A³Ù¾x¤H¸s¡A©M¨ë¦Õªº­µ¼Ö¶Ë®`¤Fťıªººë§®µ²ºc»PÁn­µªºÃѧO¡CÁöµM¡§¦Õ»ï¡¨¹ï©ó¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡«D±`¹³¯e¯f¡A¤£¹L³oºØ¶ä¶äÁn¬O¥þ²y½d³òªº¡A·|¥Ñ©ó¨­Åé²Ó­Mªº§¹¦¨ºc³y¦Ó®ø¥¢¡A¨º®É¨­ÅéÅܱo§ó¤ô´¹µ²ºc¡A±Æ©ñ¥X§C¯Å®¶°Ê¡C

Another of your questions is pertinent here: When cells change from carbon to crystal, will that change chakras? Oh, indeed! When DNA was altered in antiquity, chakras took a beating and their restoration is part of the cellular changes. While you may think of mind, bones, organs and so forth as separate because of their different functions, every single cell constantly is interacting with all other cells, and a change in any one, whether beneficial or deleterious, affects the entire system. Thus, as cells are changing from carbon to crystal in light-receptive individuals, the chakras are being upgraded in sensitivity and quantity.

§A­Ì¥t¤@­Ó¬ÛÃöªº°ÝÃD¦b³oùØ¡G¤°麽®É­Ô²Ó­M·|±qºÒ°òµ²ºcÂà爲¤ô´¹¡A³o·|§ïÅܯ߽ü麽¡H®@~~·íµM·|¡I¦b»·¥j®É¥N°ò¦]³Q­×§ï¤F¡A¯ß½ü¨t²Î¨ü¨ì¤F¥´À»¡A¥¦­Ìªº«ì´_¬O²Ó­MÂàÅܪº¤@³¡¤À¡C¦Ó§A­Ì¤]³\»{爲·NÃÑ¡A°©Àf¡A¾¹©xµ¥µ¥¬O¤ÀÂ÷ªº¡A¦]爲¥¦­Ì¦³µÛ¤£¦Pªº¥\¯à¡A¦ý¨C­Ó³æ¤@²Ó­M«o¤£Â_ªº»P¨ä¥L©Ò¦³²Ó­M¥æ¤¬§@¥Î¡A¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó§ïÅÜ¡A¤£½×¬O¦³¯q©ÎªÌ¦³®`¡A³£¼vÅT¾ã­Ó¨t²Î¡C¦]¦¹¡A¥Ñ©ó²Ó­M¦b±qºÒ°òÂàÅܨì¤ô´¹µ²ºc¡A§óµ½©ó±µ¦¬¥ú¯à¡A¯ß½ü¨t²Î¤]¦b±o¥H¤É¯Å¥¦ªºÆF±Ó«×©M¼Æ¶q¡C

Usually those who recognize the existence of chakras think of them as seven in number. Other areas will open as spiritual evolvement continues, and the bodies of highly evolved souls are like light magnets, they have so many points of entry. By contrast, chakras in individuals long inclined toward dark ways may close entirely as the conscience atrophies from lack of use.

³q±`»{爲¤w¸g¦s¦bªº¯ß½ü¨t²Î¬O¤C­Ó¡C¨ä¥L±N¥Ñ©óÆF©Ê«ùÄòªº¶i¤Æ¦Ó¶}啓¡A°ª«×¶i¤ÆÆF»îªº¨­Åé´N¹³¬O¥úºÏÅé¡A¥¦­Ì¦³³\¦h¤J¤f¡C¬Û¤ñ¤§¤U¡A¶É¦V©ó¶Â·t¤è¦¡ªºÆF»î¯ß½ü¨t²Î¤]³\§¹¥þÃö³¬¡A§@爲¹D¼w¨}¤ßªºµäÁY¦Ó¤£¦A¨Ï¥Î¡C

A frequently questioned topic can be summed up as one reader wrote: ¡§What will happen to my money under a new system?¡¨ Honestly earned income in bank accounts and various investments will not be adversely affected when the global monetary system based on precious metals is implemented. However, even with widely publicized explanations preceding the changeover, probably a brief period of confusion will ensue until all commercial activity is operating smoothly within the new system.

¤@­ÓÀWÁc°Ý¨ìªº¥DÃD¥i¥H¥Ñ¤@­ÓŪªÌªº°ÝÃD·§¬A¡G¡§¦b·sªº¨t²Î¤U§Úªºª÷¿ú«ç麽¿ì¡¨¡H©ñ¤J»È¦æªº¸Û¹ê³Ò°Ê¦¬¤J¡A¥H¤Î¦UºØªº§ë¸ê¤£·|³Q¼vÅT¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô¥þ²y¸gÀÙ±N°ò©ó¶Q­«ª÷ÄݪºÀ³¥Î¤W¡C¤£¹L¡A»P¼sªx«Å¶Çªº¸ÑÄÀ¤@¼Ë¡A¦bÂàÅܵ²§ô«e¡A¥i¯à·|¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡ªº²V¶Ã´Á¡Aª½¨ì©Ò¦³ªº°Ó·~¬¡°Ê¥Ñ·sªºÅé²Î¥­·Æ¾Þ§@°_¨Ó¡C

The only people who will be affected severely are those in the top ranks of the Illuminati, who have amassed unimaginably vast fortunes by illegal, immoral or tyrannical means. Their holdings¡Xdollar amounts in your ¡§multi-quadrillions¡¨¡Xinclude banks and other lending institutions; caches of gold, silver, platinum and gems; multinational corporations; land and natural resources; their industry of ¡§illegal¡¨ drugs; and art treasures, primarily in the bowels of the Vatican. It is funds from those profit-generating holdings and the gold they have garnered and hoarded that will be brought back into circulation and distributed to eliminate impoverishment worldwide. The drugs will be destroyed and the trove of art treasures, which has been stolen or otherwise unethically accumulated, will be put into national museums and galleries.

¯à°÷³QÄY­«¼vÅTªº¤H¥u¥i¯à¬O¨º¨ÇÀ¹µÛ¥ú·Ó¬£³Ì°ªÀY»Îªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¿n²Ö¤FÃø¥H²z¸Ñªº¥¨¤j°]´I¡A³q¹L«Dªk¡A¤£¹D¼w©ÎªÌ´Ý¼Éªº¤è¦¡¡C¥L­Ìªº¦û¦³¸ê産--¤£­p¨ä¼Æ--¥]¬A»È¦æ©M¨ä¥Lªº­É¶U¾÷ºc¡F¶Àª÷¡A¥Õ»È¡A¥Õª÷©MÄ_¥ÛÀx³Æ¡F¸ó°ê¤½¥q¡F°ê¤g©M¦ÛµM¸ê·½¡F¥L­Ìªº«Dªk¬r«~産·~¡FÃÀ³NÄ_ª«¥D­n¦b±ë¸¦©£ªº¦Ñ±_ùØ¡C³o¬O¥Ñ¨º¨Ç§Q¼í産¥Íªº°]産´£¨Ñ¸êª÷¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸gÀx¦sªº©M§y¿nªº³£·|¦A¦¸¦^Âk¨ì¬y³q¤¤¡Aµ²§ô¥@¬É½d³òªº³h½a¡C¦Ó¨º¨Ç¬r«~±N³Q¾P·´¡AÁÙ¦³¨º¨Ç³Qµo²{ªºÃÀ³N«~¡A³QµsÅѪº©ÎªÌ¨ä¥L¤£¹D¼w¤è¦¡²Ö¿nªº¡A³£±N¶i¤J°ê»Ú³Õª«À]©M®iÄýÀ]¡C

Now we move on to questions that are not looming large in the collective consciousness, but our responses may spark your interest.

²{¦b§Ú­Ì²¾¨ì¦b¶°Åé·NÃѤ¤ªø´Á¨S¦³¥YÅã¥X¨Óªº°ÝÃD¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ìªº¦^µª·|¿Eµo§A­Ìªº¿³½ì¡C

Your scientists can¡¦t accurately account for the shifting of Earth¡¦s axis because they don¡¦t know it is a natural result of her orbiting pattern that has been strengthened during the past seven decades or so by massive infusion of light from distant sources. Because they don¡¦t know that the planet is on an ascension course, they are puzzled by what they are observing¡Xnatural occurrences they think are anomalous and ¡§new¡¨ astral bodies appearing within or beyond your solar system. They don¡¦t know that their calculations in light years are useless because what they consider ¡§distance¡¨ actually is varying planes of energy. With such great differences between their knowledge and the universal reality, many within your scientific community will find it very challenging to accept the truths that will be revealed.

§A­Ìªº¬ì¾Ç®aµLªkºë½Tªº­pºâ¥X¦a²y¶b¤ßªºÂàÅÜ¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤£ª¾¹D³o¬O¦a²y¥À¿Ë¹B¦æ­y¹D¼Ò¦¡ªº¦ÛµMµ²ªG¡A¤w¸g¦b¹L¥h70¦~ùرo¨ì¤F¥[±j¡A©ÎªÌ»¡³q¹L¨Ó¦Û»»»··½ÀY¥ú¤§¤O¶qªºÄé¿é¡C¦]爲¥L­Ì¤£ª¾¹D¦a²y¥¿³B¦b´­¤É¶¥¬q¡A¥L­Ì«D±`ªº°g´b¦Û¤v©Òµo²{ªº±¡ªp--¦ÛµM¨Æ¥ó¥L­Ì³£»{爲¬O²§±`ªº¡A¡§·sªº¡¨¬PÅé¦b¤Ó¶§¨t¤º©ÎªÌ¶W¶V¤§¥~¥X²{¡C¥L­Ì¤£ª¾¹D¦Û¤v©Ò­pºâªº¥ú¦~¬O¨S¦³¥Îªº¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì»{爲ªº¡§»»»·¡¨¶ZÂ÷¡A¨ä¹ê¬O¤£¦Pªº¯à¶q¼h­±¡C¦b¥L­Ìª¾ÃÑ»P¦t©z¹ê¬Û¶¡¦s¦b¥¨¤j®t²§¡A³\¦h§A­Ìªº¬ì¾Ç¬É·|µo²{³o«D±`¨ã¦³¬D¾Ô©Ê¡A±µ¨ü¨º±N³Q´¦¥Üªº¯u¬Û¡C

Yes, using a gun or other type of weapon as a lifesaving measure for self or another ¡§is acceptable.¡¨ Wounding or killing in such situations may be a provision of the soul contracts that completes third density experiencing and achieves balancing for all involved.

¬Oªº¡A¨Ï¥Î¤âºj©ÎªÌ¨ä¥L§Î¦¡ªºªZ¾¹§@爲¦Û§Ú©M¥L¤H¨¾½Ã¥Î¬O¥i¥H±µ¨üªº¡C¦b³oºØ±¡ªp¤Uªº¶Ë®`»P±þ®`¥i¥H¬Ý§@¬OÆF»î¨óijªº§¹¦¨¡A²Ä¤T±K«×ªºÅéÅç¡A§¹¦¨©Ò¥]¬A¶i¨Óªº©Ò¦³¥­¿Å¡C

What is sex like in 5th density? The answer depends on whether the lifetime is in a physical civilization or a spiritual realm, and even when those two residences are further defined, there is no uniform description. Some physical civilizations have advanced to fifth density intellectually but they haven¡¦t a shred of spirituality, and their sexual practices are as brutal as the peoples¡¦ nature. Some civilizations that are spiritually advanced to fifth density or beyond choose bodies of lower density mass so they can experience the closeness of sexual relations and birth instead of employing other means of reproduction such as cloning or intently focused thought. Residents of all spirit realms regardless of density have no reproductive organs, so sex as you know it doesn¡¦t exist. What you can anticipate when Earth reaches her destination in fifth density is, all sexual unions will be blissful with mutually sublime sensations for the partners. But we are happy to assure you, the joy of lovemaking in fourth density is not to be sneezed at!

²Ä¤­±K«×ªº©Ê¥Í¬¡·|¬O¤°麽¼Ë¤l¡H¦^µª¨Ì¿à©ó¬O§_³B©ó¤@ºØª«½è¤å©ú©ÎªÌÆF©Ê¹ê¬Û¡A¤D¦Ü¨âªÌªº©~¦íÀô¹Ò³£­n¸g¹L¶i¤@¨Bªº¸ÑÄÀ¡A¤£¦s¦b²Î¤@ªº´y­z¡C¤@¨Çª«½è¤å©ú¤w¸g¶i¤Æ¨ì¤F²Ä¤­±K«×¡A±q´¼¤O¤W¡A¤£¹L¥L­Ì¨S¦³¤@µ·ªºÆF©Ê¡A¥L­Ìªº©ÊÅéÅç¬O´Ý¼Éªº¡C¤@¨ÇÆF©Ê¶i¤Æªº¤å©ú´£°ª¨ì¤F²Ä¤­±K«×©ÎªÌ¶W¶V¨ä¤Wªº¡A¿ï¾Üªº¬O§ó§C¸Y±K«×ªº¨­Åé¡A³o¨Ï±o¥L­Ì¯à°÷ÅéÅç¿Ë±Kªº©ÊÃö¨t¡A¥Í¨|¤]±Ä¥Î¨ä¥LªºÁc´Þ¤è¦¡¡A¤ñ¦pµL©ÊÁc´Þ©ÎªÌ±M¤ß«ä·Q¦Ó³Ð³y¡C©Ò¦³ÆF©Ê¹ê¬Ûªº©~¥Á¤£ºÞ¤°麽±K«×³£¨S¦³¥Í´Þ¾¹¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì©Ò¤F¸Ñªº©Ê¥Í¬¡¬O¤£¦s¦bªº¡C·í¦a²y©è¹F¨ì¦o¬J©wªº²Ä¤­±K«×ªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷¹w´Áªº¬O¡A©Ò¦³ªº©Ê¥Í¬¡±N·|¬O¦ÜºÖªº¡A¦ñÀHµÛ¨Ó¦Û»P·fÀɤ¬°Êªº±R°ª·P¨ü¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤]°ª¿³ªº¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒ¡A²Ä¥|±K«×ªº©Ê·R³ß®®·P¨ü¤]¤£¥i»´µø¡I¡]ĶªÌ¡G³oùظÑÄÀ¤@¤U³o¤@¬q¡Aª«½è¤å©úªº´£¤É¦³µÛ¥¿¦V»P­t­±ªº·¥¤Æ¡A­t­±²Ä¤­±K«×ªº¤å©ú¡A¥Ñ©ó¯Ê¥FÆF©Ê¡A¥L­Ìªº©Ê¥Í¬¡ÅéÅç¬O´Ý§Ôªº¡A²@µL¬ü·P¡C¦Ó¥¿­±·¥¤Æªº²Ä¤­±K«×¤å©ú¦]爲¦³µÛ«Ü°ªÆF©Ê¡A¥L­Ìªº©Ê¥Í¬¡¬O§¹¬üªº¡A·¥¼Öªº¡C¦ÓÆF©Ê¹ê¬Û¬O³B©ó¬P¥ú¼h­±¡A¦]¦¹¤£¦s¦b©Ê¥Í¬¡¡A¦]爲ÆF»î¥»¨­¬O¨S¦³©Ê§Oªº¡A¥u¦³§ë­Lªº®É­Ô¤~·|¿ï¾Ü¤@­Ó©Ê§O¡^

If astrologers¡¦ expertise is combined with visionary and spiritual clarity, they can prepare charts with accuracy based on Earth¡¦s changing positions along her ascension course.

¦pªG¥e¬P®vªº±Mªùª¾ÃѾã¦X·Q¶H¤O©MÆF©Êªº©ú´·¡A¥L­Ì´N¯à·Ç³Æ¥hºë½Tªº¨î­q°ò©ó¦a²y¦ñÀH´­¤É¹D¸ôªº¹Ïªí¡C

In our knowing of God, we can tell you it is fine with Him to be called God/Goddess or He/She¡Xor any other name used in spiritual or religious reference. However, ascribing both god and goddess selves to the ruler of this universe isn¡¦t accurate because He is a god, not a goddess. All of the gods and goddesses Creator selected to reign over their respective universes are at the zenith of balanced masculine and feminine energies¡Xandrogyny¡Xso their essence encompasses both god and goddess attributes.

§Ú­Ì©Òª¾¹Dªº¯«¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷§iª¾§A­Ì³Ì¦X¾AªººÙ©I¬O¤÷¯«/¥À¯«¡A©ÎªÌ¥ô¦ó¥i¥H¨Ï¥ÎªºÆF©Ê©Î©v±Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡C¤£¹L¡A¤÷¯«©M¥À¯«¹ï©ó¦t©z²ÎªvªÌªº´y­z¤]¤£¬Oºë½Tªº¡A¦]爲Í¢¬O¯«¡A¨Ã¨S¦³©Ê§O¤§¤À¡C©Ò¦³ªº¤÷¯«©M¥À¯«³yª«¥Dªº¿ï¾Ü¤À§O²ÎªvµÛÍ¢­Ì¦U¦Ûªº¦t©z¡A³B©ó³±©Ê»P¶§©Ê¯à¶q¥­¿Åªº¦Ü°ªÂI---»Û¶¯¦PÅé--¦]¦¹Í¢­Ìªº¥»½è¥]¬A¤÷¯«»P¥À¯«¨âºØ¯S½è¡C

As a part of God, by whatever name you call the supreme being of this universe, each of you is a god or goddess according to the gender you chose for this lifetime. More important by far than your physical form is the makeup of your soul, which is light, the same energy as love, and the most powerful force in the cosmos. Knowing this lets you understand the truth of what we often have told you: You are powerful beings with unlimited potential!

§@爲¯«ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¤£½×§A¦p¦óºÙ©I³o¦ì¦t©z¦Ü°ªÅvªÌ¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¨k¯«»P¤k¯«¡A®Ú¾Ú§A­Ì¦Û¤v¿ï¾Ü¤H¥ÍÅéÅçµÛ©Ê§O¡C§ó­«­nªº¬O¡A»·¶W¥X§A­Ìª«½è§ÎºAªº¬O§A­ÌÆF»îªººc¦¨¡A¥¦¬O¥ú¡A¦P¼Ëªº¯à¶q´N¬O·R¡A³o¦t©z¤¤³Ì¦³¤O¶qªº¯à¶q¡C­n©ú¥Õ³o·|Åý§A­Ì²z¸Ñ§Ú­Ì¸g±`§i¶D§A­Ìªº¯u¬Û¡G§A­Ì³£¬O±aµÛµL­­¼ç¯àªº¤O¶q¤§¦s¦³¡I

With the unconditional love of light beings throughout this universe, who are cheering you on as you near the ¡§goal line,¡¨ we bid you farewell for this moment.

ÀHµÛ¥ú¤§¦s¦³­ÌµL±ø¥óªº·R¾î³e¾ã­Ó¦t©z¡A¥L­Ì¥¿¥Ñ¤_§A­Ì±µªñµÛ¡§²yªù½u¡¨¦Ó爲§A­ÌÅw©I¡A§Ú­Ì¦b¦¹¨è»P§A­Ì¹D§O¡C

LOVE and PEACE

·R»P©M¥­¡C

Suzanne Ward
Email: suzy@matthewbooks.com

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~2¤ë3¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - February 3, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~2¤ë3¤é«H®§

You would think that everyone would have an interest in the future, but many souls are content to drift along without any ambition to do differently. In fact to some there does not appear to be any purpose to life at all. Yet within their little niche on Earth, they observe other life and at some point become restless because they inwardly know that it could be much better. That Dear Ones is the onset of their awakening, and with so much going on at present it is hoped they make progress. Life begs questions regarding as to why it is so unsatisfactory in creating and giving the most basic comforts to all people. Subconsciously you all know that you are One, and that each one of you should benefit from all of Earth's bounties. In this present time the dark Ones have gone further than previously, in denying you your rightful share and taking away the little that you already had. They brazenly believed that they could totally enslave you having found little opposition their plans. However, they reckoned without the rapid growth in consciousness, in part due to the sterling work of the Lightworkers. It is though an explosion of Light has occurred and engulfed the whole world, and that is not far removed from the truth. The amount of energy being beamed to Earth has grown exponentially, and distributed through those evolved beings who are able to bring it down into it. It has moved beyond the point where it can be stopped, and has allowed you to step onto the path of Ascension.

§A¤]³\»{爲¨C­Ó¤H³£À³¸Ó¹ï¥¼¨Ó©ê¦³¿³½ì¡A¦ý¬O³\¦hÆF»î«oº¡¨¬²{ª¬¡AÀHªi³v¬y¡A¨S¦³·Q¹L­n°µ¥X¤£¦Pªº§ïÅÜ¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¤@¨Ç¤H®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº¥Í¬¡¥Ø¼Ð¡C¥L­Ì¤£¹L¦b¦Û¤v¦a²y¤p¤pªº¥Í¬¡Àô¹ÒùØ¡AÆ[¹îµÛ¨ä¥L¤Hªº¥Í¬¡¡A¥H¬Y¨ÇÆ[ÂI¨Ó»¡¥L­ÌÅܱoµJļ¤£¦w¡A¦]爲¥L­Ìªº¤º¤ßª¾¹D¥Í¬¡À³¸Ó§ó¦n¤~¹ï¡C³o¨Ç¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì´N¬O¥¿¦b¶}©lı¿ôªº¤H¡A·í«e¦³³o麽¦h¨Æ±¡¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡A´N¬O´Á«ÝµÛ¥L­Ì¯à°÷µo¥Í§ïÅÜ¡C¥Ñ©ó¥Í¬¡産¥Í³o麽¦hªº¤£©M¿Ó¦]¯À¡A¥X²{³\¦h¤w´£¥Xªº°ÝÃD¡A³£¬O§Æ±æµ¹©Ò¦³¤H§óµÎ¾Aªº°ò¥»¥Í¬¡¡C¦b¼ç·NÃѤ¤§A­Ìª¾¹D--§A­Ì³£¬O¤@Å骺¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£À³¸Ó爲¾ã­Ó¦a²yªººÖ¬ç¦Ó©^Äm¡C¦b·í«eªº®É¨è¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤ñ¹L¥h§ó¦hªºµLµø§A­Ì¤À¨ÉªºÅv§Q¡A¹Ü¨«§A­Ì¶È¦³ªº¤@¤Á¡C¥L­Ì«p顔µL®¢ªº¬Û«H¦Û¤v¯à°÷¥þ­±ªº¥£§Ð§A­Ì¡A±±¨î¦b¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¤¤¡C¤£¹L¡A©¿²¤¤F§Ö³t¦¨ªøªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A³¡¤À¬O¥Ñ©ó¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¯Âºéªº©^Äm¤u§@¡C¤]¦]¦¹¾É­P¤F¥ú©ú¤O¶qªºÃzµo¡A¨Ã¥B§]¨S¤F¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡A¦Ó¥B¨S¦³»·Â÷¯u¬Û¡CÁã©w¨ì¦a²yªº¯à¶q¤w¸g§e²{«ü¼Æªº¤W¤É¡A³q¹L¨º¨Ç¤À´²ªº¶i¤ÆÆF»î­Ì±a¨Ó¥²­nªº°^Äm¡C³o¤w¸g»·»·¶W¥X¥i¥H³Qªý¤îªºµ{«×¡A¨Ã¥B³o¤]¤¹³\§A­Ì¨«¤J¤F´­¤Éªº¹D³~¡C

As we have stated before you are all at different stages of evolution, and it is to be expected that there will be different responses to what is going on in your world. As you move up the ladder so you are uplifting all others as they too benefit from the increasing levels of consciousness. The question is will everyone make it and ascend, and that depends on all of your freewill choices. So some souls will carry on drifting around and be quite content to watch the world go by. Their pace of progress is clearly a lot slower than most other peoples, but that has no bearing on their ability to eventually experience upliftment. The fact is that all souls have DNA genes that give them the impetus to seek the truth, and that will inevitably cause them to continue searching for it. The urge usually comes with wondering about the purpose of life, and this carries them forward on a long journey of adventure.

¦p§Ú­Ì¤§«e¤w¸gªí­z¹Lªº¡A§A­Ì³£³B¦b¶i¤Æªº¤£¦P¶¥¬q¡A¦]¦¹¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº¬O·|産¥Í¤£¦Pªº¦^À³®ÄªG¡A¹ï©ó¥¿¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É©Òµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¤£Â_ªº¦V¤WÃkµn¡A§A­Ì¤]¦b¤£Â_ªº´£¤É¨ä¥L©Ò¦³¤H¡A¨Ï±o¥L­Ì¤]¦b·NÃѼh¦¸ªº¤£Â_¼Wªø¤¤¨ü¯q¡CÃöÁä´N¬O¨C­Ó¤Hªº·NÄ@¦pªG¬Ý«Ý¥¦»P´­¤É¡A³o¨Ì¿à§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¡i¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡jªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¦]¦¹¡A¤@¨ÇÆF»îÁÙ¬O·|Ä~ÄòªºÀHªi³v¬y¤U¥h¡AµL°Ê©ó°Jªº¬ÝµÛ¥@¬Éªºµo®i¡C¥L­Ì¶i®iªº¨B¥ï¤ñ°_¨ä¥L¤j¦h¼Æ¤H©úÅã­nºCªº¦h¡A¤£¹L³o¨Ã¤£¼vÅT¥L­Ì³Ì²×ÅéÅç´£°ªªº¯à¤O¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W©Ò¦³ÆF»îªºDNAµ²ºc³£µ¹¤©¦Û¤v´M¨D¯u¬Ûªº°Ê¤O¡A³o·|¤£¥iÁקKªº¾É­P¥L­ÌÄ~Äòªº爲¤§´M¨D¡C³oºØ­¢¤Á­n¨D³q±`·½¦Û©ó¹ï©ó¥Í¬¡¥Ø¼Ðªº´÷±æ¡A³o·|§â¥L­Ì±a¤W¤@¬qº©ªøªº«_ÀI¤§®È¡C

For those of you who have found the path home, life suddenly becomes more smooth running, and problems no longer cause great strife, as you handle them with ease because of your understanding. Knowing how it all works helps you overcome any obstacles you encounter, and your ego continues to take a back seat without interfering. Your ego is making way for your Higher Self that is the real you. So you see Dear Ones you do have the responsibility to lift yourself up as no one else can do it for you. They can help but in the final reckoning it is your decision that will determine how you progress. You need to have a strong intent to merge with your Higher Self, and it means following a path that treats all souls as One. On Earth that is easier said than done, but it is being achieved so it is possible if you put your mind to it.

¹ï¨º¨Ç¤w¸g§ä¨ì¦^®a¤§¸ôªº¤H¡A¥Í¬¡¬ðµMÅܱo§ó¥[ªº¥­·Æ»P®e©ö¡A°ÝÃD¤£¦A¾É­P¥¨¤jªº½Ä¬ð¡A¦]爲§A­Ì´x´¤¤F¥¦­Ì¡A¥Î»´ÃPªººA«×¥h¹ï«Ý¡A³o¤]¬O¦]爲§A­Ìıª¾¤Oªº´£°ª¡C­n©ú¥Õ¤@¤Á³£¬O爲¤FÀ°§U§A§JªA§A¾D¹Jªº©Ò¦³»Ùê¡A§Aªº¤p§Ú·NÃѨ«¦V¤F¹õ«á¦Ó¤£¦A¦³¤zÂZ¡C§Aªº¤p§Ú·NÃѦb爲§Aªº§ó°ª¦Û§ÚÅý¥X¹D¸ô¡A°ª§Ú¤~¬O¯u¥¿ªº§A¡C¦]¦¹§A­ÌÁ@¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A§A­Ì³£¦³´£°ª¦Û¤vªº³d¥ô¡A¦Ó³o¤@¤Á¨ä¥L¤HµLªk爲§A¥h°µ¡C¥L­Ì¥i¥H´£¨ÑÀ°§U¡A¤£¹L³Ì²×ªº¨M©wÁÙ¬O¨Ì¿à©ó§A¦Û¤v¡A³o·|¨M©w§A¦p¦óµo®i¦Û¤v¡C§A­Ì»Ý­nªº¬O°í©wªº¨M¤ß»P·N¹Ï¡A¿Ä¤J¨ì§Aªº§ó°ª¦Û§Ú¤¤¡A¥¦·N¨ýµÛ§A­n¸òÀH¤@±ø§Q¯q©Ò¦³ÆF»îªº¹D¸ô¡A¦]爲©Ò¦³ÆF»î³£¬O¤@Å骺¡C¦b¦a²y¤W¡AÁ`¬O»¡°_¨Ó®e©ö¡A°µ°_¨ÓÃø¡A¤£¹L¥u­n§A¯uªºÄ@·N¥h³o麽°µ¡A¥¦´N¬O¥i¥H¹F¦¨»P¥i¯à¹ê²{ªº¡C

Meantime, some of you still find it hard to believe you are so near to completion, yet it approaches faster than ever. It does not rely on the outer happenings as they are the preferred conditions that will lead to a great leap forward where you living standards are concerned. You know now that you have been seriously held back, and by filling the gaps there will be a smoother and more acceptable transition. Eventually you will benefit from moving into a higher dimension, where the advantages given through new technologies will be somewhat familiar to you. All round it will be seen as a quantum leap forward and little of your old world way of living will remain. With it goes the labor intensive systems, that have held you in slavery with little time for your own creative desires. That will bring about a major change in your lives, to be able to fully engage in those pursuits that give you pleasure.

¦P®É¡A¤@¨Ç¤Hµo²{«ÜÃø¬Û«H¦Û¤v¬O¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ§¹¦¨®É´Á¡A¥¦¤ñ°_¹L¥h¥ô¦ó®É­Ô³£­n§Ö³t¡C³o¨Ã¤£¬O·½¦Û©ó¥~¦b©Òµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡A¥¦­Ì³£·|¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¤ô¥­ªº§ïµ½¦Óµo¥Í½¤ÑÂЦaªºÅܤơC²{¦b§A­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v³QÄY­«ªº©ì©µµÛ¡A³q¹L¥hÀ±¸É¦Û¨­ªº¤£¨¬¡A´N·|¥X²{§ó¥­·Æ§ó¯à±µ¨üªº¹L´ç¡C³Ì²×§A­Ì³£·|¥Ñ©ó¶i¤J§ó°ªªººû«×¦Ó¨ü¯q¡A¦b¨ºùتºÀu¶Õ´N¬O·s¬ì§Þªºµ¹¤©¡A¥¦·|¹ï§A­Ì¦³´X¤À¼ô±x¡C©Ò¦³³ò¶¨ä¤Wªº³£¬O¶W«eªº¶q¤l¸õÅD¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¤è¦¡±N«Ü¤Öªº¦s¯d¡CÂ¥ͬ¡±a¨Óªº´N¬O­W¤Oªº³Ò§@¨t²Î¡A³o¤w¸g¨Ï±o§A­Ì³B©ó¥£§Ðª¬ºA¡A«Ü¤Ö¦³­Ó¤Hªº®É¶¡µo®i­Ó¤H¿³½ì·R¦n¡C§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±Nµo¥Í¥¨¤jªºÅܤơA¯à°÷¥R¤Àªº¥h¹ê²{¦Û¤vªº°l¨D¡C

Your lives at present are really so restricted and controlled, and that also applies to the Laws of the Land that will be carefully scrutinized and amended, to take out those that are unjust and unlawful. There will be a return to a countries Constitution with added benefits arising from your coming Ascension. In all manner of things you are being prepared for your upliftment, and our allies are getting closer to some major achievements. Nothing about it is easy as we are dealing with worldwide problems, particularly where the financial sector is concerned. However, there must be far reaching changes otherwise monetary policies will not be stable, and we will ensure that there is no return to the centralized systems that have in part caused their downfall. Banks will be smaller and more accountable for their actions.

§A­Ì·í«eªº¥Í¬¡¬O¦p¦¹¨ü¨ì­­¨î»P±±¨î¡A¦]¦¹±Nµo¥Íªº§ïÅÜ´N¬O¹ï©ó°ê®aªk³Wªº¥J²Ó¼f®Ö»P­×¥¿¡A¥h°£¨º¨Ç¤£¤½¥¿»P«Dªkªº±ø´Ú¡C³o±N¦^Âk¨ì¤@ºØª¬ºA¡A°ê®a¾Ëªk±N¼W¥[§ó¦h¦n³B¥H²Å¦X§Y±N¨ÓÁ{´­¤Éªº»Ý­n¡C¦b¨Æ±¡µo®iªº©Ò¦³¤è­±§A­Ì³£¦b·Ç³Æ¦Û¤vªº´£°ª¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¤]§ó¥[ªº±µªñ¥D­nªº¦¨´N¡C¨S¤°麽¨Æ±¡¬O»´¦Ó©öÁ|ªº¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦b³B²zªº¬O¥þ²y½d³òªº°ÝÃD¡A¯S§O¬O¨º¨Çª÷¿Ä»â°ì¡C¤£¹L¡A¥²¶·¦³²`»··N¸qªº§ïÅÜ¡A§_«hª÷¿Ä¬Fµ¦µLªkí©w¤U¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì·|½T«O¤£¦A¥i¯à¦^Âk¨ì¤¤¥¡¶°Åv¨t²Î¡A³o¬O¾É­P°ÝÃDªº®Ú¥»¡C»È¦æ±N¤À¸Ñªº§ó¤p¡A¹ï¦Û¤vªº¦æ爲§ó­t³d¡C

The Galactic Federation is ready to standby its allies as they make moves to bring some matters to a conclusion. It is time for the final chapter to written about the Human Race and their journey through duality. It will be one of a victory achieved through sheer endeavor and commitment to the Light. Even you will be surprised once you learn how the odds were stacked up against you. Yet, you persevered and your faith carried you forward, and often you have worked in isolation but still fulfilled your mission. It is a wondrous victory and what you see now are only the final attempts of the dark Ones to carry on with their mischief. It is all in our control, and soon they shall be called to account for their actions over millennia of time.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g·Ç³Æ´Nºü¡Aµ¥«ÝµÛ·ù¤Í´N¤@¨Ç°ÝÃD¹F¦¨µ²ªG¡C¬O®É­Ô¶i¤J³Ì«á½g³¹¡A¼g¤UÃö©ó¤HÃþºØ±Ú©M¥L­Ì¤G¤¸©Ê®Èµ{ªº³Ì«áÁ`µ²¡C³o·|¬O¤@­Ó³Ó§Q¡A³q¹LÁ}­Wªº§V¤O¡A»P¹ï¸t¥ú¤O¶qªº«ñ¦u©Ó¿Õ¡C¬Æ¦Ü·í§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ¨ì¦Û¤v©Ò­±¹ïªº¹ï§Ü¯u¬Ûªº®É­Ô¤]·|³Q¾_Åå¨ì¡C¦ý¬O¡A§A­Ì°í«ù¤F¤U¨Ó¡A§A­Ìªº«H©À±aµÛ§A­Ì´Â¦V«e¶i¡A³q±`§A­Ì¬O¿W¦Û¤u§@µÛ¡A¤£¹L¨Ì¬O§¹¦¨¤F¥ô°È¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó¥O¤HÅå©_ªº³Ó§Q¡A²{¦b§A­Ì¬Ý¨ìªº¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº³Ì«á¥ø¹Ï¡A³Ì«áªº´c§@¼@¡C³o³£¦b§Ú­Ìªº±±¨î¤¤¡A«Ü§Ö¥L­Ì·|³Q­n¨D¹ï¦Û¤v¤d¦~¨Óªº´c¨Æ­t³d¡C

Still keep going as strong as ever, and do not let up by holding firmly onto your focus of Ascension. Each of you that does so will be helping to ensure it comes about as intended, and you will not be alone as we are all accompanying you over these last few months even if you are unaware. Our position is that we are able to monitor whatever is happening on Earth, and we can hear conversations and see quite clearly as though we were there. In fact we can penetrate the ground and see into the bases that the dark Ones have set up. Nothing misses our attention or can be hidden from us. You are therefore safe and in time all military bases will be closed forever.

½Ð¨Ì¹³¹L¥hªº¨º¼Ë°í©w¦Û¤v¡A¤£­nÃP¾Ó¡A®É¨è§â¥Ø¼Ð©ñ¦b¦Û¤vªº´­¤É¹D³~¤W¡C¨C­Ó³o麽°µªº¤H³£·|±o¨ìÀ°§U¡A½T«O¦p·NÄ@ªº¨º¼Ë§¹¦¨¡A§A­Ì¤£·|¿W¦Û¤@¤H¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì·|¥þ­±³­¦ñ§A­Ì¨«¹L³Ì«áªº´X­Ó¤ë®É¶¡¡A¬Æ¦Ü©ó¦b§A­Ì³£¤£¤F¸Ñªº±¡ªp¤U§¹¦¨¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò³Bªº¦ì¸m¨Ï±o§Ú­Ì¯à°÷ºÊ±±¦a²y¤Wµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡A§Ú­Ì¯àÅ¥¨ì¦UºØªº½Í¸Ü¡A¬Ýªº«D±`²M·¡¡AÁöµM§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¦b²{³õ¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¬ï³z¦aªí¡A¬Ý¨ì¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦a¤U³]¬I¡C¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£°k²æ¤£¤F§Ú­Ìªºªk²´©ÎªÌ¦V§Ú­ÌÁôÂáC§A­Ì¤]¦]¦¹¬O«Ü¦w¥þªº¡A«Ü§Ö©Ò¦³ªº­x¨Æ°ò¦a³£±N³Q¥Ã¤[Ãö³¬¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and glad we can ensure your safe passage to Ascension. It will be the most important advancement you have ever experienced. We send our love and blessings to you all.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A«D±`°ª¿³§Ú­Ì¯à°÷½T«O§A­Ì¦w¥þ¹L´ç¨ì´­¤É¡C¥¦±N¬O§A­Ì±q¥¼ÅéÅç¹Lªº³Ì­«­n¦¨´N¡C§Ú­Ì°e¥X§Ú­Ìªº·R¨Ã¥B¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

2¤ë¤F¯Ç~¤°»ò®É­Ô¤~·|¯u¥¿ªº¥X²{¦b¥@¤H­±«e©O?
¦Ó¤£¬O¥u³z¹Lºô¸ô¤å¦r!
¤@¨Ç¦Û»s¹Ï¤ù~¤@¨Ç¥úÂIªºYOUTUBE¼v¤ù~¦b¦õÃÒ§A­Ìªº¦s¦b?

¥u³Ñ9­Ó¦h¤ë~´N­n12/21¤F!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjhx7DH2B6o
2012 ı¿ô¥xÆW

«Ü§Ö¥L­Ì·|³Q­n¨D¹ï¦Û¤v¤d¦~¨Óªº´c¨Æ­t³d¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¤£¨üÅwªïªº®É­Ô¡A½Ö³£¤£¸Ó©Ç³d¥L­Ì(¹ï¦Û§@¦Û¨üªºµû½×)
¡A¨ä¤¤¤§¤@´N¬O--爲¥LÄ묹§Aªº¥Í©R¡C(¹ïµ½ªÌªºµû½×)
=======================================

³o¬O§Ú±q¨â½g¤å³¹°Å¤Áªº®M¦b¤@°_
¤@Åé¡A¤@¥b¹ï¤@¥b¿ù¡A¤@¥b¸Ì«o¤S¦³¤@¥b¡A¦ü¬O¦Ó«D¡Aµê¤Û¡A¦Û¤v«o¬Ý¿ù¦¨¬O¯u¹êªº¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2012-2-10 00:19 ½s¿è

ñ¦W¹B°Ê: ¤ä«ù»ÈªeÁp¨¹©ë®·¥ú©ú·|¶Â·t¦¨­û
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹2¤ë7¤é«H®§¤¤ªº½Ð¨D
§Æ±æ¦a²y¤½¥Á±ÂÅv»ÈªeÁp¨¹¶e®·¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºÃ±©R¹B°Ê¥¿¦¡±Ò°Ê

¤ä«ùªÌ½Ð¨ì¥H¤U³sµ²:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1 ... e-cabal-illuminati/

¥t¥~¡A¨Ó¦ÛµL­­§Æ±æ¹Î¶¤(Abundanthope)ªº¤½¶}«Å§i¤¤¡A«ü¥X¦ì©óª÷¦r¶ðºë­^¨î«×¤¤³Ì³»¼hªº¨º¦ì"¤j¤ý"¤w¸g³Q®·¡A¶Â·t¹ÎÅé¾l¤Uªº¤é¤l¤w¸g©}«ü¥i¼Æ¡A¥H¤U¬O«Å§i­ì¤å:

My dear dark sons and daughters, know that we have arrested the "king pin" at the top of the pyramid of this world thru Interpol and several sub king pins, and your days are numbered. It would behoove you to change sides at this time. I am your Father Creator, Michael of Nebadon.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~2¤ë8¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 2/8/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~2¤ë8¤é

One thing your universal group needs to achieve here at this time is the reconciliation of past relationships with other universal groups. This is one area of this endeavor that is rarely discussed, but we feel this is very important for you to become aware of. We see how well so many of you are working together, and wish to thank you for your efforts in this regard. There are many different groups throughout space, and many of these groups have worked and also warred with each other in the past. An opportunity such as this, to work together in a peaceful cooperation, is an opportunity to reconcile some of our differences and some of our feelings towards each other.

¦¹¨è§A­Ì¥þ¥@¬É¤H¥Á»Ý­n°µªº¬O¹Îµ²¦b¤@°_¡A­×´_¹L¥hªºÃö¨tª¬ªp¡A«O«ù©M¿Ó¡CÃö©ó³o¤@¤è­±ªº§V¤O¥H«e§Ú­Ì«Ü¤Ö½Í½×¨ì¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¡AÅý§A­Ì·NÃѨì³oÂI¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡C§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H¤@°_¤u§@®É¬O«D±`¦nªº¡A¨Ã¥B§Æ±æ¦b³oÂI¤W·P¿E§A­Ì¡C¦t©zªÅ¶¡¦³«Ü¦h¤£¦Pªº¸sÅé¡A³\¦h¸sÅé­Ì¦b¹L¥h³£©¼¦¹µo°Ê¹L¾Ôª§¡A¤]©¼¦¹¨ó¤â¤u§@¹L¡C²{¦b¡A¤@­Ó¾÷·|¥X²{¤F¡A¤@°_¦b¤@­Ó¥­ÀRªºª^³ò¤¤¤u§@¡A³o¤]¬O®ø°£¹L¥h¹ï©¼¦¹Â¦³ªº¤Àª[¡A¿Ä¤Æ¦³ªº±¡ºüªº¾÷·|¡C

Please continue to be good ambassadors for your people, as many eyes are upon you during these important days. Many new allegiances are being forged, and many hatchets are being buried. We wish to thank each and every one of you for your efforts and for volunteering for such a difficult assignment. As we have said all along, what happens here on Earth today has far sweeping implications throughout this entire universe. Please continue to give your all. You are almost at the finish line. An unveiling of sorts is close at hand. Your lives are very soon to receive a much deserved boost that will see the end to many of your long possessed struggles.

½ÐÄ~Äò爲§A­Ìªº¤H­Ì§@¥XªA°È¡A¦]爲¦b³o¨Ç­«­nªº¤é¤lùثܦh¥Ø¥ú³£ª`µøµÛ§A­Ì¡C³\¦h¾ÖÅ@±N·|§Î¦¨¡A³\¦h½ÚÁ½¤]·|³Q®I¸®¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ·P¿E§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡A爲§A­Ì¹ï¦¹¶µ§xÃø¥ô°Èªº§V¤O©M©^Äm¡C¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì¦Û©l¦Ü²×»¡ªº¡A¦a²y¤µ¤Ñ©Òµo¥Íªº¹ï©ó¾ã­Ó¦t©z¦³¼sªxªº¼vÅT¡C½ÐÄ~Äò©^Äm¥X§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡C§A­Ì°¨¤W´N­n¨ì²×ÂI½u¤F¡C¨Æ¥óªº´¦ÅS°¨¤W´N­n¨ì¤F¡C§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±N«Ü§Ö±o¨ì­È±oªº´£¤É¡A§A­Ì±N·|¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì«Ü¦h§x­W±Ã²Ïªºµ²§ô¡C

We are also nearing an important milestone here on this side of the curtain. We have reached agreements with the leading members of the Cabal and their surrender is now at hand. You will bear witness to this official surrender very soon in the days ahead, and we wish to make this event known throughout your world and use this opportunity to its greatest advantage. We are at this time ensuring that these arrests will be televised for all to see throughout your world, which will act as a signal to all our Earth allies that the time to make their move is at hand. We have many who have been positioned for quite some time, and they are fully trained and prepared to step in and fill newly vacated positions at the top levels of governments all around your world.

¦b±c¹õªº³oÃä¡A§Ú­Ì«Ü§Ö´N­n±µªñ¤@­Ó­«­nªºùص{¸O¨Æ¥ó¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦P³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº»â¾É¤H­û¹F¦¨¨óij¡A¥L­Ìªº§ë­°§Y±N¨ÓÁ{¡C§A­Ì¦b¤£¤[ªº¤é¤lùرN¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì¥¿¦¡ªº§ë­°¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¾ã­Ó¥@¬É³£ª¾¹D³o­Ó¨Æ±¡¨Ã¥R¤Àªº§Q¥Î³o­Ó¾÷·|¡C§Ú­Ì½T«O¦b¨º®É³o±N³Q¹qµø¼½¥XÅý¥þ¥@¬Éªº¨C­Ó¤H³£ª¾¹D¡A³o¤]±N°_¤@­Ó«H¸¹§@¥Î¡A¦a²yªº·ù¤Í¶}©l§@¥X¥L­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¤F¡C§Ú­Ì«Ü¦h¤H¤w¸g°µ¦n·Ç³Æ´N¦ì«Üªø®É¶¡¤F¡A¥L­Ì³£¬O¸g¹L¥R¤Àªº°V½m¡A¨Ã·Ç³Æ¤¶¤J©M¥ô¾©ó§A­Ì¥þ¥@¬ÉªÅ¯Êªº¬F©²ªº°ª¼h¦ì¸m¡C

The United States has been an important country in many of the dealings of the dark, and we see this as the most important place where these changes will occur throughout the reaches of their different branches of government. This is where most of the significant changes will take place, and this is where most eyes will be fixated throughout these very important times. There are many surprises in store for you all, and we are confident all your hard work and your waiting will have been well worth it. Sit back and enjoy which should be a very exciting show. We promise you that you won't want to miss it.

¦b³\¦h¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¥æ©ö¤¤¡A¬ü°ê¤@ª½¬O¤@­Ó«Ü­«­nªº°ê®a¡A¦b³oùاïÅÜ·|¹M¤Î¨ì¬F©²ªº¦U­Ó³¡¤À¡A³o¬O³ÌÃöÁ䪺¦a¤è¡C¦b³oùثܦh­«­nªº§ïÅÜ·|µo¥Í¡A¦b³o«D±`®É¨è«Ü¦h¥Ø¥ú¤]·|ª`µø¦b³oùØ¡C¦³«Ü¦hÅå³ß·|¯dµ¹§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦³«H¤ß§A­Ì©Ò¦³§V¤Oªº¤u§@©Mµ¥«Ý³Ì²×³£·|­È±o¡C½Ð§¤Ã­¨Ã¨É¨ü§Y±N¤Wºtªº¥O¤H¿³¾Äªººt¥X¡C§Ú­Ì«OÃÒ§A­Ì¤£·|·Q¥h¿ù¹L¥¦ªº¡C

These arrests will clear the way for our fleets to make an open contact with you, the people of Earth. We have much work to accomplish together and we are very eager to get underway. Removing the Cabal and their minions from power is perhaps the greatest obstacle that has blocked so many paths throughout your long history, and we see so many avenues becoming clear so quickly that your world is sure to experience changes at an incredible rate. We see so many of you being amazed at the speed in which such a large metamorphosis of a civilization can take place, and we are confident you will all enjoy very much what is in store for you. So many of your world have suffered for so long, and the day has come when their suffering has come to an end. We are very eager to see the suffering around your world cease, and this is where we will put our focus immediately. We have many important resources at our disposal and we will utilize them where they are most needed. Relieving the hunger of so many of your world is our first task, and we are confident so many of your people will gladly volunteer their efforts in this regard. What a wonderful day this will be for so many who need your help.

³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê·|爲§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ìªº¤½¶}±µÄ²²M±½¹D¸ô¡C§Ú­Ì¤@°_¦³«Ü¦h¤u§@­n§¹¦¨¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`´÷±æµÛ¤â¥h°µ¡C²¾°£³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î©M¥L­Ìªº¨«ª¯­Ì¤]³\¬O§A­Ì¾ú¥v¤W°ô¶ë¦p¦¹¦h¹D¸ôªº³Ì¤jªº»Ùê¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì³\¦h¤j¹D«Ü§ÖÅܱo¶¶ºZ¡A§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±N²@µLºÃ°Ýªº¥H¤@­Ó¤£¥i«äijªº³t«×¸g¾ú§ïÅÜ¡C§A­Ì±N·|«Ü¦YÅå©ó¤@­Ó¤å©úµo¥Í¦p¦¹¥¨¤j§ïÅܪº³t«×¡A§Ú­Ì¦³«H¤ß§A­Ì·|«Ü³ßÅw爲§A­Ì±a¨Óªº¤@¤Áªº¡C§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤w¸g¾D¨ü¤F¦p¦¹¦hªº­WÃø¡A­WÃø²×µ²ªº¤é¤l´N­n¨ì¨Ó¤F¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`´÷±æ¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç§A­Ì¥@¬Éªºµh­W¯à°÷°±¤î¡A³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ì·|¥ß§YÃöª`ªº¦a¤è¡C§Ú­Ì¤âÀY¤W¦³«Ü¦h­«­nªº¸ê·½¡A§Ú­Ì·|¦b¥L­Ì³Ì»Ý­nªº¦a¤è¨Ï¥Î¥¦­Ì¡C¸Ñ¨M§A­Ì¥@¬ÉªºÄȯî°ÝÃD¬O§Ú­Ìªº­º­n¥ô°È¡A§Ú­Ì¦³«H¤ß§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H³£·|«Ü¼Ö·Nªº¦b³o¤è­±©^Äm¥X¦Û¤vªº§V¤O¡C³o¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç»Ý­n§A­ÌÀ°§Uªº¤H­Ì±N¬O¦h麽¬ü§®ªº¤@¤Ñ°Ú¡C

After this project is fully underway we will initiate many others immediately, and these projects will alleviate so much suffering that so many have been experiencing. We invite you to join us in these many projects, and we are so excited to be working with so many of you in a far more personal manner. We have so much to share with you, our brothers and sisters, and we look so forward to this opportunity. We possess technologies far beyond your current imaginations, and we see so many of you being amazed at what some of these advancements can make possible. Those of you with an interest in high-tech electronics and computers will surely enjoy greatly what we have to show you as we begin your hands-on training with this equipment.

³o­Ó­p¹º§¹¦¨«á§Ú­Ì±N¶}©l¥ß§Y¹ê¦æ¨ä¥¦ªº¡A³o¨Ç­p¹º·|´î»´§A­Ì¸g¾úªº¦p¦¹¦hªºµh­W¡C§Ú­ÌÁܽЧA­Ì°Ñ»P³o¨Ç­p¹º©M¶µ¥Ø¡A§Ú­Ì¤]«D±`¿³¾Ä¯à©M§A­Ì¥H§ó²`¼h¦¸ªº­Ó¤H¼h­±¤@°_¤u§@¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦³¦p¦¹¦hªºªF¦è·Q­n¤À¨Éµ¹§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì«Ü´Á«Ý³o¦¸¾÷·|¡C§Ú­Ì©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¬ì§Þ»·»·¶W¥X§A­Ìªº·Q¶H¡A§A­Ì·|«Ü¦YÅå©ó³o¨Ç¶i¨B±a¨Óªº¥i¯à©Ê¡C·í§Ú­Ì¶}©l爲§A­Ì¶Ç±Â³o¨Ç¸Ë³Æªº°V½m®É¡A¨º¨Ç¹ï°ª¬ì§Þ¹q¤l©M¹q¸£·P¿³½ìªº¤H­Ì±N·|«D±`¶}¤ßªº¬Ý¨ì§Ú­Ìµ¹§A­Ì®i¥Üªº¡C

Many different technologies were developed by many different peoples throughout this universe, and this is another area where a peaceful cooperation has been mutually beneficial to all involved. As you today work together to patch up your differences and mend old wounds, so too do we experience the same bonding of once tattered relationships. As above-so below. Keep this in mind as you go about your day and your interactions with others, as your efforts mean so much to the overall picture. We see so many of you from so many different worlds throughout this universe coming together in common goal to make your world a better place, and it warms our hearts to see how we can all peacefully coexist and work together to accomplish such great things. Keep up your good work. We are so proud of each and every one of you. Your efforts are greatly appreciated and are soon to pay off for all of us on both sides of this far reaching endeavor. Soon, we will all be working together as one, which has always been the goal at the core of this entire mission.

³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¬ì§Þ¬O±q¦t©z¤¤³\¦h¤£¦Pªº¸sÅ餤µo®i¦Ó¨Óªº¡A¦b³o¤è­±¡A¦b¤@­Ó©M¥­ªº¦X§@ª^³ò¤¤¡A©Ò¦³¤H³£·|¨ü¯q©ó©¼¦¹ªº¤À¨É¡C¥¿¦p§A¤µ¤Ñ¤@°_¤u§@¡A­×¸É§A­Ìªº¤Àª[©M¦³ªº¶Ëµh¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì¤]´¿°µ¹L¦P¼Ëªº¨Æ±¡¡C½Ð°O¦í³o­Ó¨Ó¶}©l§Aªº¤@¤Ñ¡A½Ð°O¦í³o­Ó¨Ó¶}©l»P¨ä¥L¤Hªº¤¬°Ê¥æ¬y¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº§V¤O¹ï¾ã­Ó¹Ï´º·N¸q²`­«¡C爲¤F¤@­Ó¦@¦Pªº¥Ø¼Ð¡X¡X¨Ï§A­Ìªº¥@¬ÉÅܱo§ó¦n¡A§A­Ì³\³\¦h¦h¨Ó¦Û³o­Ó¦t©z¤£¦P¥@¬Éªº¤H­Ì¨«¨ì¤@°_¡A·í¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¥i¥H©M¥­ªº¦@¦s¨Ã¤@°_¤u§@¨Ó§¹¦¨°¶¤jªº¨Æ±¡®É¡A§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¦p¦¹ªº·Å·x¤ßÆF¡CÄ~Äò§A­Ì¨}¦nªº¤u°µ¡C§Ú­Ì爲§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H·P¨ìź¶Æ¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`·P¿E§A­Ìªº§V¤O¡A¤£¤[¡A爲¦¹¶µ§V¤Oªº§Ú­ÌÂù¤è©Ò¦³¤H³£·|±o¨ì³øÀv¡C

The Internet has been a live place where issues of an outside world can take place within cyberspace. What you are doing while you are working together on the Internet has far reaching implications, not only in your outside world, but even in the universe outside of the limits of your atmospheres. Building these working models from conceptual computer interaction, we of the higher realms are able to create scalable working models that we can build upon in the outer universe. This is an important creative tool that we have used for many eons.

¦]¯Sºô¬O¤@­Ó¬¡¥Í¥Íªº¦a¤è¡A¦b³oùØ¡A¥~­±¥@¬Éªº¨Æ¥ó³£¥i¥H³q¹L«H®§ªÅ¶¡¶Ç¹F¡C·í§A­Ì¹Îµ²¦b¤@°_¦b¤¬Ápºô¤W¤u§@®É¡A§A­Ì©Ò°µªº¤£¶È¹ï¥~­±ªº¥@¬É¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O§A­Ì¤j®ð¥~ªº¦t©z³£¦³²`»·ªº¼vÅT¡C±q·§©À¤Wªº­pºâ¾÷¤¬°Ê«Ø¥ß°_³o¨Ç¤u§@¼Ò¦¡¡A§ó°ª»â°ìªº§Ú­Ì¤]¯à³Ð³y§@¥Î©ó¦t©z¥~ªº¤É¯Åªº¤u§@¼Ò¦¡¡C³o¬O«Ü¦h¥@¥H¨Ó¤@­Ó­«­nªº¨ã¦³³Ð³y©Êªº¤u¨ã¡C

Relationship building, problem solving, and model interplay between parties of different cultural backgrounds who possess unique philosophies and skill sets, are incredibly useful tools where much needed insights can be gained. Much of what you do on the Internet is monitored by us, and we take into account how well, or not well, many of these different groups work together. This is one of the aims of this cultural experiment taking place here on Earth at this time, and your cooperation and assistance in these processes are greatly appreciated. Much is being learned from all this, and great studies are being made through this truly universal cooperation. We greatly applaud all of your sincere efforts.

¦b¤£¦P¤å¤Æ­I´º¡A´x´¤µÛ¦U¦Û¿W¯Sªº­õ¾Çª¾ÃÑ¡A«ä·QÅé¨t©M§Þ¯àªº¤@¸s¤H¤§¤¤¡AÃö¨tªº«Ø¥ß¡A°ÝÃDªº¸Ñ¨M©M¼Ò¦¡ªº¬Û¤¬§@¥Î¡A³o¨Ç±N·|¬O¤£¥i«äijªº¦³¥Îªº¤u¨ã¡A¥¦·|¨Ï§AÀò±o¤º¦bªº¬}¹î¤O¡C§A­Ì¦b¦]¯Sºô¤W°µªº«Ü¦h§Ú­Ì³£·|ºÊ´ú¨ì¡A§Ú­Ì·|¦Ò¼{³o¨Ç¤£¦P¹ÎÅé¤H­Ì¤u§@¬O«ç¼Ëªº¡A³o¬O¦¹¨èµo¥Í¦b¦a²y¤W»P¤å¤Æ¦³Ãöªº¹êÅ窺¤@­Ó¥Øªº¤§¤@¡A¨Ã¥B¦b³o­Ó¶iµ{¤¤§A­Ìªº¦@¦P¦X§@©M©¼¦¹¨ó§U³Q«Ü¤jªº½àÃÑ¡C±q³oùØ¥i¥H¾Ç¨ì«Ü¦hªF¦è¡A«Ü¦h¤j¶qªº¾Ç²ß¤]¬O¨Ó¦Û©ó³o­Ó¦t©zªº¦X§@¡C§Ú­Ì爲§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¯u¸Ûªº§V¤O¹ª´x¡C

Many of you will continue to work together after your work here is done, and the friendships and working partnerships you are building today will be the architectural structures of tomorrow's workplace and social atmospheres. Give these last days of your current assignments your all, and your efforts will pay off for many years into your futures. We see many of you taking the skills you are honing today with you as you begin your new careers as honored members of the Ashtar Command.

¦b§A­Ì³oùتº¤u§@µ²§ô«á¡A§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H±NÄ~Äò¦b¤@°_¤u§@¡A§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ«Ø¥ßªº¤Í½Ë©M¤u§@Ãö¨t±N·|爲¥¼¨Óªº¤u§@«Ø¥ß¨}¦nªº°ò¦¡C©^Ämµ¹³o³Ì«á¤@¨Ç®É¤éªº¤u§@¡A§A­Ì¦h¦~¨Óªº§V¤O·|¦b¥¼¨Ó±o¨ì¦^³ø¡C·í§A­Ì¶}©l¦pªü´µ¶ð«ü´§³¡¦¨­û¤@¼ËºaÄ£ªº¶}©l§A­Ì·sªº¥Í¬¡ªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì±N±aµÛ§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ©Ò°V½m¥Xªº§Þ¯à©M«~½è«e¦æ¡C

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

§Ú­Ì¬O§Aªº¬P»Ú®a±Ú

As channeled through Greg Giles

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j 2012¦~2¤ë9¤é«H®§
Message from the Galactic Federation 2/9/12
¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº«H®§ 2012¦~2¤ë9¤é

Telepathy is the means in which the ascending members of humanity will communicate in the future. You have the choice whether you wish to communicate verbally or telepathically dependent on whom you are communicating with, but we tell you that you will be speaking with many different types of beings and not all beings are able to verbally communicate with you, and also there are the severe limitations of language barriers. When one communicates by means of telepathy, he or she is able to take advantage of a built-in translator technology wherein you will be able to easily interpret any language in this universe, just as if someone is communicating with you in your native language. Not all human types of beings will speak your native language either of course, as there are also many different languages throughout their worlds as well.

¤ßÆF·PÀ³¬O¨º¨Ç´­¤Éªº¤H­Ì¦b¥¼¨Ó·¾³q¥æ¬yªº¤è¦¡¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H¥h¿ï¾Ü§A¬O§Æ±æ¥Î¨¥»yªí¹FÁÙ¬O³q¹L¤ßÆF·PÀ³·¾³q¥æ¬y,³o¤]¨ú¨M©ó©M§A­Ì¥æ¬yªº¹ï¤è¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì§i¶D§A­Ì§A­Ì±N·|»P¤£¦PÃþ«¬ªº¦s¦³­Ì¥æ¬y¡A¨Ã¤£¬O©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦³­Ì³£¯à°÷¤fÀY¤Wªº¥æ¬y¡A¦Ó¥B¤]¦³»y¨¥±ø¥óªº­­¨î¡C·í³q¹L¤ßÆF·PÀ³¥æ¬y®É¡A¥L©Î¬O¦o¥i¥H¥R¤À§Q¥Î¡]¤ßÆF·PÀ³ªº¡^½Ķ§Þ³NªºÀu¶Õ¡A¦b¨ä¤¤§A­Ì±N·|«Ü®e©öªº²z¸Ñ³o­Ó¦t©zªº¥ô¦ó»y¨¥¡A´N¦n¶H¬O¤@­Ó¤H¦b¥Î§A­Ìªº¥»¦a»y¨¥©M§A­Ì¥æ¬y¤@¼Ë¡C¨Ã¤£¬O©Ò¦³Ãþ«¬ªº¦s¦³³£¯à¨Ï¥Î§A­Ìªº¥»¦a»y¨¥¡A¦b¥L­Ìªº¥@¬Éùؤ]¦³«Ü¦h¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº»y¨¥¡C

Throughout your many incarnations you have learned many different languages, and this knowledge has been safely preserved in your memory banks and will be returned to you at the appropriate time. You will have the choice to communicate by way of any of these languages, as the being you are communicating with will also receive your thoughts translated into the language of their choice. This is the preferred method of the Galactic Federation of Light, and you will find this is the preferred method throughout much of the cosmos. Can you imagine how so many barriers that have been built here on Earth will easily be taken down once you are able to easily and effectively communicate with each other? This is one of the many changes in store for humanity in the days ahead and we look forward to teaching you this improved method of communication. Lack of communication has been the cause of so much conflict and strife here in your 3D world, and we have carefully studied the problems derived from this lack to efficiently communicate. We see your new tools of communication as a wonderful improvement that will benefit greatly your new society.

³q¹L§A«Ü¦h¦¸ªºÂà¥@¤Æ¨­¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¾Ç¹L«Ü¦h¤£¦Pªº»y¨¥¡A³o­Óª¾ÃѤw¸g³Q¦w¥þªº«O¦s¦b§A­Ìªº°O¾ÐÀx¦s«Ç¤¤¨Ã·|¦b¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡ªðÁÙµ¹§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì±N·|¥i¥H¿ï¾Ü¥H¥ô¦ó¤@ºØ»y¨¥¥æ¬y¡A¨Ã¥B¨º­Ó»P§A¥æ¬yªº¦s¦³¡A¦P¼Ëªº¡A¤]·|§â§A­Ìªº»y¨¥©M·Qªk½Ķ¦¨¥L­Ì¿ï¾Ü¥æ¬yªº»y¨¥¨Ó±µ¨ü¡C¡]¤]´N¬O¦U¦Û¿ï¾Ü¦U¦Û·Q­nªº»y¨¥·¾³q¥æ¬y¡A¦s¦b¤@ºØ½Ķ¾÷¨î¡A¨Ï¤§¬Û¤¬²z¸Ñ¡^¡C³o¬O»ÈªeÁp¨¹«Ü³ßÅwªº¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ì·|µo²{¦b«Ü¦h¦t©z¤¤³o³£¬O³Q«C睐ªº¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¡C·í§A­Ì¥i¥H§ó¥[®e©ö©M¦³®Äªº©¼¦¹·¾³q¥æ¬y®É¡A§A­Ì¦a²y¤W«Ø¥ßªº¦p¦¹¦hªº»Ùê·|«Ü»´ÃPªº²¾°£¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¯à°÷·Q¶H¨ì³o­Ó¶Ü¡H³o­Ó¬O¦b¤µ«áªº¤é¤lùص¹¤©¤HÃþ«Ü¦h§ïÅܤ§¤@¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý¥h¶Ç±Âµ¹§A­Ì³o­Ó¶i¨Bªº¥æ¬y¤è¦¡¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¤Tºû¥@¬É¥¿¬O¥Ñ©ó¯Ê¥F·¾³q¥æ¬y©M©¼¦¹¬Û¤¬²z¸Ñ¤~¾É­P¥X³o麽¦h½Ä¬ð©M¾Ôª§¡A§Ú­Ì«Ü¥J²Óªº¬ã¨s¤F³o­Ó°ÝÃD¡A¥¦¥¿¬O·½©ó¯Ê¥F¨}¦nªº·¾³q¥æ¬y¡C§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì·sªº¥æ¬y¤è¦¡·|¬O¤@­Ó©_¸ñ¯ëªº´£¤É¡A§A­Ì·sªºªÀ·|·|«Ü¤jªº¨ü¯q©ó¥¦¡C

Moving on to matters concerning your current affairs, as we have said, we have arranged for the arrests of the leading members of the dark cabal who have plotted and schemed against the people of Earth for many centuries. This event will proceed according to schedule, and we see matters moving ahead quickly and efficiently with no delays. Again, we tell you these events will be globally televised, as we feel it is a very important step for humanity to see that they are finally free from the clutches of the dark rulers who have effectively conspired to keep humanity repressed for many ages. With these obstacles removed, you will be free to experience a boom in your advancement, and this is just what you will experience. Many new technologies will be introduced to you, and we feel many of you will marvel at what is in store for you. We will share with you devices that will improve virtually every aspect of your current lives and allow you so much more time and freedom to pursue any and all of your creative, as well as pleasurable desires.

²{¦b¶}©l½Í½×¤@¨ÇÃö©ó§A­Ì²{¦b¨Æ¥óªº±¡ªp¡A¥¿¹³§Ú­Ì»¡ªº¡A§Ú­Ì爲¶e®·³\¦h¥@¬ö¥H¨Ó¤@ª½±K¿Ñµ¦¹º¹ï§Ü¦a²y¤Wªº¤H­Ìªº¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº»â¾É¼h¤w¸g°µ¦n¤F·Ç³Æ¡C³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó·|®Ú¾Ú®É¶¡ªí¨Ó¶i¦æ¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç¨Æ¶µ¶i®iªº¨³³t¦Ó¦³®Ä²v¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦ó©ì©µ¡C¦A¤@¦¸ªº¡A§Ú­Ì§i¶D§A­Ì³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó±N·|¦b¥þ²y½d³ò¤º³Q¹qµø¼½©ñ¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ìª¾¹D³o¬O«D±`­«­nªº¤@¨B¡A¤H­Ì±N·|¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±±¨î¤¤Àò±o¦Û¥Ñ¡A³o¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦b³\¦h¥@¬ö¤@ª½¦X¿Ñ¥hÀ£§íµÛ¤HÃþ¡C³o¨Ç»Ùê³QÃê°£«á¡A¦b§A­Ì·sªºªÀ·|¤¤§A­Ì·|ÅéÅç¨ìÁcºa©M¿³²±¡A³o´N¬O§A­Ì±N­n¸g¾úªº¡C³\¦h·sªº¬ì§Þ·|¤¶²Ðµ¹§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H±N·|¹ïµ¹§A­Ì§e²{ªº«D±`Åå³Y¡C§Ú­Ì¤]§Æ±æ¤À¨Éµ¹§A­Ì¨º¨Ç´X¥G¥i¥H´£¤É§A­Ì²{¦b¥Í¬¡¦U­Ó¤è­±ªº³]³Æ¡AÅý§A­Ì¦³§ó¦hªº®É¶¡©M¦Û¥Ñ¥h°l´M§A­Ì¦³³Ð³y¤Oªº¡A¥O¤H´r§Öªº´÷±æ¡C

We will introduce to you new ways to prepare your food, and in this way your food will be safe and healthy while feeding your vessel the proper energy and nutrients you are starved of today. The food many of you eat today has been purposely seeded with chemicals and other additives to repress your growth and to stunt your mental capabilities. You may call this food anti-ascension food, for indeed this has been the main focus of these dark ones. Your bodies will also enjoy a renaissance of sorts, as they will be free to rejuvenate to their natural states which are far more healthy and powerful than they are today, and coupled with advanced healing technologies, will return to their optimal abilities. What a joy this will be for you all as your bodies will become incredibly strong and healthy, and will operate as perfectly functioning machines that will allow you the freedom to enjoy your new lives the way you were intended to.

§Ú­Ì±N·|¤¶²Ðµ¹§A­Ì·sªº·Ç³Æ­¹ª«ªº¤èªk¡A¥Î³oºØ¤èªk§A­Ìªº­¹ª«±N·|¬O¦w¥þ°·±dªº¡A¥¦·|µ¹§A¸É¥R¯à¶q©M§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ©Ò¯Ê¥FªºÀç¾i¡C§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ«Ü¦h¤H©Ò¦Yªº­¹ª«¤w¸g³Q¦³¥Øªº©Êªºª`¤J¤Æ¾Çª«½è©M¨ä¥L¥hÀ£¨î§A­Ìªº¦¨ªø©M¤ßÆF¯à¤Oªº²K¥[¾¯¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H¥s³oºØ­¹ª«¥s¡§¤Ï´­¤É­¹ª«¡¨¡A¦]爲½T¹ê³o­Ó¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥D­nÃöª`ªº¦a¤è¡C§A­Ìªº¨­Åé·|¨É¨ü¦U¤è­±ªº«ì½Æ¡A·|¤ñ§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ§ó¥[°·±d©M±j°·¡A¦A¥[¤W¦³°ª¬ì§ÞªºÀø·U¤è¦¡¡A§A­Ìªº¨­Åé·|ªð¦^¨ì³Ì¨Îªº¯à¤Oª¬ºA¡C§A­Ìªº¨­Åé±N·|¤£¥i«äij±j°·©M°·±d¡A¦U¶µ¾÷¯à·|¥Î§@ªº¦p¦¹¨}¦n¡A¤¹³\§A­Ì«ö·Ó§A­Ì·Q­nªº¤è¦¡¦Û¥Ñ¥h¨É¨ü·sªº¥Í¬¡¡A³o±N¹ï§A­Ì·|¬O¦h麽¬ü¦nªº¡I

This is one of the many projects that will get underway when the paths are finally cleared for our reunion. We today, along with our Earth allies, are currently seeing to this task and we will have very exciting news to report to you very shortly in the days ahead. This day is inevitable and is fastly approaching. Be prepared for changes to begin immediately upon the news of the arrests of those who have kept you from experiencing your journey as has been available to you for many years. You have been kept prisoners of time, if you will, and you are currently experiencing lives that are not equal to the length of your journey. It is as if someone was grasping tightly the hands of a clock that govern your journey, but no longer, and you will see the hands of this clock spin freely and rapidly, propelling your civilization into the future.

·í§Ú­Ì­«»Eªº¹D¸ô³Q³Ì²×²M±½°®²b¡A³o­Ó¡]«ü¤W¤@¬qªº­¹ª«°ÝÃD¡^±N¬O§Ú­Ì«Ü¦hµÛ¤â¶i¦æªº­p¹º¤§¤@¡C¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì©M¦a²y·ù¤Í¡A¥¿­t³d³o­Ó¥ô°È¡]«ü­«»Eªº¥ô°È¡^¨Ã¦b«Üªñªº¤é¤lùرN·|¦³«Ü¥O¤H¿³¾Äªº®ø®§¦V§A­Ì³ø¹D¡C³o¤@¤Ñ¬O¥²µMµo¥Íªº¡A¦Ó¥B«Ü§Ö«Ü§Ö¡A´N­n±µªñ¤F¡C¶}©l°µ¦n·Ç³Æªï±µÃö©ó¶e®·ªº³ø¹D¡A¨º¨Ç¤H³\¦h¦~¨Ó¤@ª½Åý§A­Ì»·Â÷§A­Ì®È³~¤W¥»À³¸ÓÅéÅç¨ìªº¡C§A­Ìªø´Áªº¦¨爲¥L­Ìªº¥}®{¡A§A­Ì²{¦b©ÒÅéÅç¨ìªº¥Í¬¡©M§A­Ì®Èµ{ªºªø«×¨Ã¨S¦³¬Ûµ¥¡]·N«ä¬O§Ú­Ì¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºÀ£¨î¤U¨S¦³«ö·Ó¹w©wªº³t«×µo®i¡A¨S¦³ÅéÅç¨ìÀ³¦³ªº®Èµ{¡^¡A´N¦n¶H¦³¤Hºòºò§ì¦í¤FÁéªíªº«ü°w¨Ó±±¨î§A­Ìªº®Èµ{¡A¦ý¬O¹L¤£¤F¦h¤[¡A§A­Ì±N·|¬Ý¨ìÁéªíªº«ü°w¦Û¥Ñ¦Ó¨³³tªº±ÛÂà¡A±À¶i§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¨«¦V¥¼¨Ó¡C

These changes will come quickly and these changes will continue swiftly in rapid succession. You will marvel at how quickly and efficiently real change can occur as you have all been so lulled to sleep as changes in your world have come so slow, creeping for many years, going almost completely unnoticed by you. This was the modus operandi of the dark ones, as they for years have feared rocking the boat as their biggest concern was waking you up from your slumber and consciously recognizing what they have been up to for so many years right under your noses.

³o¨Ç§ïÅܫܧִN·|¨ì¨Ó¡A¨Ã¥B·|³sÄò¤£Â_ªº¨³³tµo¥Í¡C§A­Ì±N·|«Ü¦YÅ媺¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç¯u¹êªº§ïÅܬO¦p¦¹ªº¨³³t©M¦³®Ä²vªºµo¥Í¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº§ïÅܤw¸g½wºCªº¨ì¤F¡A«Ü¦h¦~¨ÓºCºCªºª¦¦æ¡A§¹¥þ¨S¦³³Q§A­Ìª`·N¨ì¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q«¡ÄF¦b¨HºÎ¤¤¡C³o¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªººD¥ÎÉ«­Ç¡A¥H爲¥L­Ì®`©È³o²î¤W¦³¥ô¦ó°Ê·n¥H¦Ü©ó§â§A­Ì§Ë¿ô¡A¥L­Ì®`©È§A­Ì±q¼ôºÎ¤¤¿ô¨Ó·NÃѨì§A­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³Q±±¨îµÛ¡C

Their agenda is over, their plans now have been stopped as you the people of Earth have awakened, and now so many of you see what they have been plotting and you are also taking part in the most important action that you can do right now, and that is to share this information with your brothers and sisters. In information there is power, and this is why the dark has for eons engaged in a conspiracy to withhold from you as much information as they could and divide as many of your world as they could.

¥L­ÌªºÄ³µ{§¹³J¤F¡A¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¤]ÀHµÛ§A­Ì¦a²y¤Wªº¤H­ÌªºÄ±¿ô¦Ó³Q°±¤î¤F¡A²{¦b§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Óªº­p¹º¡A§A­Ì¤]¦b°Ñ»P¨ì²{¦b§A­Ì¥i¥H¥h°µªº³Ì­«­nªº¦æ°Ê¤§¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¡A²{¦b³o­Ó´N¬O¡X¡X±N³o¨Ç«H®§¤À¨Éµ¹§A­Ìªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¡C¦b«H®§¤¤´N¦³¤O¶q¡A³o¤]¬O爲¤°麽¶Â·t¶Õ¤O«Ü¦h¥@¬ö¥H¨Ó¿Ñ¹º¨Ï§A­Ì»·Â÷³o¨Ç«H®§¨ÃºÉ¥i¯àªº¤ÀÂ÷§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº­ì¦]¡C

The days of your strict limitations on travel are also nearing their end, and we see many men and women from all over your beautiful planet coming together as one in the days ahead when it will be as easy to travel to the far reaches of your planet as walking to the local store for bread. This is one of the gifts we have in store for you dear ones, and each and every one of you will be free to enjoy this gift and travel to any part of your world that you have ever dreamed of and spend time with any of your friends or loved ones you have missed or have recently met in your online social networks, as the friends you are making today will not be for long out of the reach of your arms. We see so many of you taking part in these joyous meetings, and we also see many of you enjoying your reunions with your Star Families who have missed you so greatly throughout the many years you have been away. Some of you have been away for many lifetimes, and this reunion will be a very joyous one indeed for you and your star brothers and sisters. This day is now only moments away. Keep up the wonderful work you are all doing, as it is you that are clearing the path for this reunion.

¹ï©ó§A­Ì®È¦æ­­¨îªº¨º¤Ñ¤]·|°¨¤Wµ²§ô¤F¡A¦b¤£¤[ªº±N¨Ó¡A¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¬üÄR¬P²yªº«Ü¦h¤H³£·|¬Û»E¦b¤@°_¡A¦]爲®È¦æ¨ì§A­Ì¬P²y¤W¤@­Ó«Ü»»»·ªº¦a¤è´N¹³¨«¥X¥h¨ì°Ó©±¶R­±¥]¤@¼Ë¡A«Ü¤è«K¡C¿Ë·Rªº¡A³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ìµ¹§A­Ì¯d¦³ªºÂ§ª«¤§¤@¡A¦b¨C¤@¤Ñ¡A§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£·|¦Û¥Ñªº¨É¨ü³o­Ó§ª«¨Ã¥h®È¦æ¨ì§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¥ô¦ó§A¤@ª½¹Ú·Q¥hªº¦a¤è¡A§A­Ì±N©M§A­ÌªºªB¤Í¡A·R¤H©Î¬O§A«ä©Àªº¤H¡A©Î¬O§A³Ìªñ¦bªÀ¥æºôµ¸¤W»{ÃѪº¤H¤@°_«×¹L¬ü¦nªº®É¥ú¡A§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñ©Òµ²¥æªºªB¤Í±N¤£·|»·¦b§AªºÁu»H¤§¥~¡C§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H·|°Ñ¥[§Ö¼Öªº»E·|¡A«Ü¦h¤H·|¨É¨ü»P§A­Ìªº¬P¬P®a®x­«»E¡A¥L­Ì¦bÂ÷¶}§A­Ìªº¤é¤lùجO¦p¦¹ªº«ä©ÀµÛ§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì¤¤ªº¤@¨Ç¤H¤w¸gÂ÷¶}¬P¬P®a®x«Ü¦h«Ü¦h¥@¤F¡A³o­Ó­«»E±N·|¹ï§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¬P»Ú®a®x¬O«D±`¶}¤ßªº¡C³o¤@¤Ñ´N­n¨ì¤F¡C½ÐÄ~Äò«O«ù§A­Ì©Ò°µªº°¶¤jªº¤u§@¡A¦]爲¬O§A­Ì爲³o­Ó­«»E²M±½¹D¸ô¡C

It all begins with you, as all proceeds according to your schedule, no one else's. We cannot stress this point enough. It is your readiness to accept and experience these changes, it is not our preparedness you are waiting on. We are prepared to do our parts and have been for quite some time. We cannot, however, force ourselves on your society if your society is not adequately prepared to accept us. We see our Lightworkers making great strides in this regard, and it is due to your hard work and determination that all these wonderful changes for your world will be possible. For this, your tremendous efforts are greatly appreciated by us, and all your brothers and sisters who today know not of what you do will learn of what all of you have done and have made possible. For this, you should be proud of yourselves, and you can preserve the memories of your hard work and what you have accomplished here for many years to come. We say to you all, job well done. None of this could be made possible without you, and we commend you for your tremendous efforts.

©Ò¦³ªº¶}©l³£»P§A­Ì¦³Ãö¡A©Ò¦³ªº¶iµ{³£©M§A­Ìªº¦w±Æ¦³Ãö¡A¨S¦³¨ä¥L¤H¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¯à¦A±j½Õ¥¦ªº­«­n©Ê¤F¡C³o¬O§Aªº·NÄ@©M·Ç³Æ¨Ó±µ¨ü¨ÃÅéÅç³o¨Ç§ïÅÜ¡A¤£¯à¬O§A­Ì¦b¨ºùؤ@¨ýªºµ¥«Ý¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g爲§Ú­Ì»Ý­n°µªº³¡¤À·Ç³Æ¬Û·íªø®É¶¡¤F¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦pªG§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¤£¯à¨¬°÷ªº±µ¨ü§Ú­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¯à±j¦æ¬I¤O©ó§A­ÌªºªÀ·|¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¦b³o¤è­±¥¿¤j¨B«e¦æ¡A¥¿¬O¥Ñ©ó§A­Ìªº§V¤O¤u§@©M°í©wªº¨M¤ß¡A©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¹ï©ó§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¬ü¦n§ïÅܳ£·|¦¨爲¥i¯à¡C爲¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`·P¿E§A­Ì¥¨¤jªº§V¤O¡A¨º¨Ç¤µ¤Ñ¤£¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¦b°µ¤°麽ªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì±N¨Ó¤]·|¤F¸Ñ¨ì§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº§V¤O©M©^Äm¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H»¡¡G¡§§A­Ì«Ü´Î¡A°µªº«Ü¦n¡C¡¨¦pªG¨S¦³§A­Ì¡A³o¤@¤Á³£¤£¥i¯à¦¨¥\¡A§Ú­ÌºÙÆg§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤Hªº¥¨¤j§V¤O¡C

This first stage of your missions are nearing completion and soon you will begin the next phase of your assignments, and we assure you that you will enjoy your new assignments greatly, as the most difficult stages of your mission will now be behind you. Many of you will be working more personally with us, and no matter what your new assignments will be your lives will be greatly improved from what they are today, and this should make for a far greater working environment and a far more enjoyable overall experience for you all. Be well my dear friends. We will be with you again soon.

§A­Ì¥ô°Èªº²Ä¤@¶¥¬q¡]«ü¦V¦a²yªº¥S§Ì©j©f­Ì¤À¨É«H®§¡^¤w¸g±µªñ§¹¦¨¡A«Ü§Ö§A­Ì±N¶}©l¥ô°Èªº¤U¤@¶¥¬q¡A§Ú­Ì«OÃÒ§A­Ì±N·|«D±`«D±`³ßÅw¤U¤@¶¥¬q¤À°tµ¹§A­Ìªº¥ô°È¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¥ô°Èªº³Ì§xÃøªº¶¥¬q±N·|¹L¥h¡C§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H±N·|¥H§ó¦hªº­Ó¤H¼h­±©M§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¡AµL½×§A­Ìªº·s¥ô°È¬O¤°麽¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡³£±N·|¤j¤jªº§ïµ½¡A³o·|¦³§Q©ó¤@­Ó§ó¥[¨}¦nªº¤u§@Àô¹Ò©M·¥爲¨É¨üªº¥þ­±ªºÅéÅç¡C¿Ë·RªºªB¤Í­Ì½Ð«O«ù¨}¦nªºª¬ºA¡C§Ú­Ì±N·|«Ü§Ö©M§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡C

We are the Galactic Federation of Light.

§Ú­Ì¬O¥ú©ú»ÈªeÁp¨¹

As channeled through Greg Giles
http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 2012¦~2¤ë10¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - February 10, 2012
SaLuSa - 2012¦~2¤ë10¤é«H®§

Suddenly there is a great stirring and determination amongst you, to exercise your freedom to achieve what it is you want in the way of changes. Disclosure is something that you have continually pressed for yet as we have previously stated, the truth of our existence is known to many of you who have followed our activities over many, many years. It hardly needs verification in light of all the evidence there is about us, but the authorities cannot release what information they have without official recognition and approval. However, with or without it you are now pressing for opportunities to contact us direct, and it is taking place. We find acceptance of us is at an all time high, and it enables us to deal direct with you. Whilst the cancellation of the Neptune trip was obviously disappointing, it has nevertheless brought about a great surge of interest in us. It has clearly surprised many people that we are prepared to invite you on board our ships, but it is time for such experiences. Your authorities do not like it, as they desire to be in total control of such matters and would prevent any publicity being given to such happenings.

¬ðµM¶¡¦b§A­Ì¤¤¶¡¿Eµo¤F¥¨¤jªº¿E±¡©M¨M¤ß¡A爲¤F¹F¦¨§A­Ì§Æ±æ§ïÅܪº¤è¦¡¦Ó¹ê²{¦Û¥Ñ¡C¤j´¦ÅS´N¬O§A­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¤£Â_±À°Êªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¹ï¤_¦¹§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b¹L¥hªíºA¹L¡A§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¯u¬Û¤w¸g³Q³\¦h¤H©Ò¤F¸Ñ¡A³o¨Ç¤H¤w¸g¦ñÀH¤F§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê«Ü¦h«Ü¦h¦~¡C®Ú¥»´N¤£»Ý­n¥h®Ö¹ê¡A´N¤@ª½¦s¦bµÛ©Ò¦³Ãö©ó§Ú­ÌªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ç·íÅvªÌ­Ì¤£¥i¯àÄÀ©ñ¥X¨º¨Ç¦Û¤v¤£Ä@·N¤½¶}©Ó»{»P§å­ãªº¨Æ±¡¡C¤£¹L¡A¦³©ÎªÌ¨S¦³¥¦¡A§A­Ì²{¦b³£¦b±À°ÊµÛ¾÷·|ªº¥X²{»P§Ú­Ì¶i¦æª½±µªº±µÄ²¡A¥¦¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ìµo²{¹ï©ó§Ú­Ìªº±µ¨ü¤OªÅ«eªº°ªº¦¡A³o¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¥i¥Hª½±µ»P§A­ÌÀ³¹ï°ÝÃD¡C¦P®É®ü¤ý¬P¤§®Èªº¨ú®ø«Ü©úÅãÅý³\¦h¤H³£¥¢±æ¤F¡A¤£¹L¥¦¤]±a¨Ó¤F¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¥¨¤j¿³­Pªº®ö¼é¡C³oªÖ©w·|Åý³\¦h¤HÅå©_¡A¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ì¥¿·Ç³ÆÁܽЧA­Ìµn³°§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A¦Ó¥B¬O®É¶¡¥hÅéÅç³oºØ¸g¾ú¤F¡C§A­Ìªº·íÅvªÌ­Ì§¹¥þ¤£³ßÅw³o¼Ë¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì§Æ±æªº¬O¥þ­±ªº±±¨î¨ÆºAªºµo®i¡A±Nªý¤î¥ô¦ó¤½¶}ªº«Å¶ÇÅý¦¹Ãþªº¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¡C

We however believe it is time to make the facts known about us, and by drawing closer to you we are able to fill those gaps where you are lacking in information. We have found out a lot more about you because of the "Neptune trip" and without doubt, there will be more opportunities to visit our ships and that was planned from the very beginning. As you must realise by now, our contact with you is not one of a casual nature but one that was always intended to grow and prepare you for full contact. Be assured that before the end of this year, you will have come to know us well. The media is still a stumbling block where we are concerned, but when fear of repercussions for reporting the truth is no longer an issue the truth about us will travel worldwide. We will then be very welcome as we will bring the answers to your problems, and with our help will transform your civilisation into one that is prepared for Ascension. The ghost of ages past will be exorcized, and the Golden Age will begin bringing peace and happiness.

¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¬Û«H²{¦b¬O®É­Ô­±¹ïÃö©ó§Ú­Ìªº¯u¬Û¡A³q¹L»P§A­Ì¨«ªº§óªñ¡A´N¯à°÷¶ñ¸É³o¨Ç§A­Ì¯Ê¥F¤F¸Ñ«H®§ªºµõÁ_¡C¦]爲¡§®ü¤ý¬P¤§®È¡¨¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¹îı¤F§ó¦hÃö©ó§A­Ìªº±¡ªp¡A³o¤£¦s¦bºÃ°Ý¡A±N·|¦³§ó¦hªº¾÷·|¨Ó«ô³X§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A³o´¿¸g¦b¶}©lªº®É­Ô´N¤w¸g­p¹º¦n¤F¡C¦Ó§A­Ì²{¦b¥²¶·©ú¥Õ¡A§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ìªº±µÄ²¨Ã¤£¬O¤@¥óÀHÀH«K«Kªº°Ê§@¡A¦Ó¬O¤@ª½´N¹w´Á·|±o¨ì¦¨ªø¡AÅý§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¥þ­±ªº±µÄ²¡C½Ð½T«H¦b¤µ¦~µ²§ô¤§«e¡A§A­Ì±N¤w¸g«Ü¦nªº¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ì¡C©x¤èªº´CÅé¨Ì¬O­Ó²Ì¸}¥Û¡A³o¬O§Ú­ÌÃö¤ßªº°ÝÃD¡A¦ý¬O·í¹ï©ó³ø¹D¯u¬Ûªº®£Äߤ£¦A¦s¦b¡AÃö©ó§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº¯u¬Û±N¦b¥þ²y½d³ò¶Ç¼½¡C§Ú­Ì±NÀH«á¨ü¨ìÅwªï¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì·|±a¨Ó§A­Ì·í«e­±Á{°ÝÃDªºµª®×¡A¦b§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¤§¤U±N§ïÅܧA­Ìªº¤å©ú¡A¶i¤J´­¤É«eªº´Nºüª¬ºA¡C¹L¥h®É¥NªºÅ]»Ù±N³QÅXÂ÷¡A¶Àª÷®É¥N±N¦b©M¥­»P©¯ºÖ¤¤¶}©l¡C

The long wait is nearly over, and best is yet to come and whatever effort you put in now the rewards will quickly be seen and felt. There is no question of being unable to afford the changes, as there is sufficient wealth in the world to cover all necessities. We shall see that it is used for the good of all and not misappropriated. Those who have done so believe that their wealth is safely hidden, but to their dismay and shock they will find it has been removed. No one will be allowed to keep their ill gotten gains, but that which has been earnt honestly will remain with them. There is also the World Trust Fund set up by St.Germain, that will ensure there is more than enough to go around. Money will never again be an issue as now, and it will become the slave and not the Master. Eventually it will have no purpose at all, as you will live in a society that has overcome its need for it.

ªø¤[ªºµ¥«Ý´Xªñµ²§ô¡A³Ì¦nªºÁÙ¨S¨ì¨Ó©O¡A¤£ºÞ¬O¤°麽¦b¿EÀyµÛ§A¤µ¤ÑÄ~Äòªº¾Ä°«¡A¦¨ªG³£±N·|§Ö³tªº³Q¨£ÃÒ»P·P¨ü¡C¤£·|¦s¦b¥ô¦óµLªk­t¾á§ïÅܪº±¡ªp¡A¦]爲¥@¬É¤W¦³µÛ¨¬°÷¦hªº°]´I¥i¥H§¹¦¨©Ò¦³ªº»Ý¨D¡C§Ú­Ì±N¬ÝµÛ³o¨Ç°]´I³Q¥Î©ó©Ò¦³¤Hªº§Q¯q¡A¦Ó¤£¬O³Q¬Y¨Ç¤H©Ò«I¦û¡C¨º¨Ç¤w¸g³o麽°µªº¤H¡A¶Ì¥G¥Gªº»{爲¦Û¤vªº°]´I³QÁôÂ꺫ܦw¥þ¡A¤£¹L¥L­Ìªºªq³à©M¾_Åå±N¥Ñ©ó°]´Iªº³Q²¾°£¦Ó§e²{¡C¨S¦³¤H·|³Q¤¹³\ÅnÀò¯fºAªº¥¨ÃB°]´I¡A¦ý¬O¨º¨Ç³q¹L¸Û¹ê¥æ©öÀò±oªº°]´I±N·|¯dµ¹¥L­Ì¡C³oùØÁÙ¦³µÛ¥Ñ¡i¸t­õ°Ò¡j¤j®v«Ø¥ßªº¥þ²y«H¥ô°òª÷¡A³o±N½T«O¦³¤ñ¨¬°÷§ó¥R¨¬ªº°]´I¥i¥H¹B§@¡Cª÷¿ú¤]¤£·|¦A¹³¤µ¤Ñ³o¯ë±¡ªp¡A¥¦±NÅܦ¨ÀH±q¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥D®_¡C³Ì²×¥¦±N¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó¥Øªº¦s¦b¡A§A­Ì±N¥Í¬¡¦b¤@­Ó²×µ²¤Fª÷¿ú»Ý­nªºªÀ·|¤¤¡C

In the midst of the chaos that is growing, if you look carefully you will notice the first stirrings of the new systems that will set you on the right path. Our allies have worked hard to introduce them, and in spite of the obstacles placed in their way have made great achievements. Much is ready to be pushed those final steps along the path to completion. So do not give in to despair as from our vantage point all proceeds well. It is such that it will suddenly arise when you least expect it, and of course be very welcome. We feel that through various sources both on and off Earth you do have a lot of information available to you. As we have often advised you, find a source that resonates with you and use it to test others that may sometimes put over a different point of view.

²{¦b³B©ó²V¶Ã³v¨B¤W¤Éªº¤¤´Á¡A¦pªG§A¦Û¤vÆ[¹î¡A´N·|ª`·N¨ì³o·s¨t²ÎªºµÞªÞ¡A¥¦±N§â§A­Ì±a¨ì¥¿½Tªº¹D¸ô¤W¡C§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¤w¸g§V¤Oªº¤u§@µÛ¡A爲¤F¤¶²Ð¥¦¡AºÉºÞ»Ùê¤@ª½¦s¦bµÛ¡A¥L­Ì¤]¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F¥¨¤jªº¦¨¥\¡C³\¦h°ÝÃD¤w¸g¶i¤J³Ì«á¤@±Àªºµ{«×¡AÀH«á¤@¤Á³£·|§¹µ²¡C¦]¦¹¡A½Ð§A­Ì¤£­n¸¨¤Jµ´±æªº¹Ò¦a¡A¦]爲±q§Ú­Ì³o­ÓÀu¶Õªº¦ì¸m¬Ýªº«Ü²M·¡¡A©Ò¦³ªº¶i®i³£«Ü¶¶§Q¡C²{¦bªº±¡ªp´N¬O¡A¬ðµM¤§¶¡¥X²{§ïÅÜ¡A´N¦b§A³Ì¤£¹w´Áªº®É¨è¡A·íµM¥¦·|µ´¹ï·|¨ü¨ì§A­ÌªºÅwªï¡C§Ú­Ì·P¨ì³q¹L¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº«H®§·½ÀY¡A¤£ºÞ¬O¦a²y¤WªºÁÙ¬O«D¦a²yªº«H®§¡A§A­Ì³£¦³µÛ¤j¶qªº«H®§Åý§A­Ì¥h¤F¸Ñ¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¸g±`«Øijªº¨º¼Ë¡A´M§ä»P§A¯à産¥Í¦@»ïªº«H®§¡A¨Ã¥B§Q¥Î¥¦¥h´ú¸Õ¦P®É¥X²{ªº¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¤£¦P·½ÀY¡A«ù¦³¤£¦PÆ[ÂIªº«H®§¡C

Times are becoming exciting because it is possible to see where things are headed, and that should be into the future. What is ahead sounds like a dream as you have little or nothing that you can relate to it. Yet you are coming out of a dream world where you live the illusion of separateness, so you may wonder what is real after all. Of course duality as an experience is perfectly real to you, but it is not your true reality that you will be soon returning to. There is no comparison, although Mother Earth has shared the beauty of Nature, on a world that was carefully seeded for you and as you know was once a Garden of Eden. The ascended Earth will be another Garden of Eden that this time will continue to be inhabited only by those who are of the Light. There will be beauty unparalleled, and harmony that is rooted in the perfection of the higher vibrations.

®É¶¡¥¿¨«¦V¿E°Êªº®É¨è¡A¦]爲¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì«Ü¦h¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i´N­n¨ìÀY¤F¡A³o´N¬O¥¼¨Óªº±¡§Î¡C«e¤èªº®É¨è¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡´N¹³¬O¬ü§®ªº¹Ú¹Ò¤@¯ë¡A§A¬Æ¦Ü´X¥G¤£¯à·Q¶H¡C§A­Ì¥¿²æÂ÷¤@­Ó¤Û¶Hªº¥@¬É¡A¦b³oùاA­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b©¼¦¹¤ÀÂ÷ªº¤Ûı¤¤¡A¦]¦¹§A¤]³\·Q¤F¸Ñ¤°麽¤~¬O¯u¥¿ªº¯u¹ê¡C·íµM¡A¤G¤¸©ÊªºÅéÅç¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¤]¬O¯u¹ê§¹¬üªº¡A¤£¹L¥¦¤£¬O§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¥@¬É¡A§A­Ì§Y±N¦^Âk¥¦¡C¨S¦³¥²­n¥h¤ñ¸û¡A¦]爲¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤w¸g¤À¨É¤F¬üÄRªº¤j¦ÛµM¡A¤@­Ó´¿¸g³Q¤p¤ß¼½ºØªº¥@¬É¡A爲¤F§A­Ì¡A§A­Ìª¾¹D¥¦´¿¸g´N¬O¥ì¨l¶é¡C´­¤Éªº¦a²y±N¦¨爲¥t¤@­Ó¥ì¨l¶é¡A¤£¹L³o¦¸ªº±¡ªp¬O¡A¦o±NÄ~Äò¥Ñ¨º¨Ç¦s¦b©ó¸t¥ú¤¤ªº¦s¦³¦uÅ@¡C³o±N¬OªÅ«e¥¼¦³ªº¬üÄR¡A©M¿Ó§¹¬üªº®Ú´Ó¦b³o§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤¤¡C

Dear Ones all of the time you are making gains in bringing the new into being it makes our presence less urgent, as it is important you are seen to be well involved. It is true that you have always had help, but because it is the end of the cycle a lot of the onus is upon you to solve your own problems. In this there is no shortage of excellent ideas, and you are slowly moving into the new technological age. But for the fact that many have been deliberately suppressed, you would have been well into the New Age. So very soon a mass of new ideas will be released, and many are variations of devices that supply free energy. That in itself will solve some really pressing problems that are causing so much poverty and low standards of living.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦Ü©l¦Ü²×§A­Ì³£¦b爲¤Fµ¹·s¥@¬Éª`¤J¬¡¤O¦Ó¤£Â_¶i¨ú¡A¥¦¨Ï±o§Ú­Ìªº¥X®u¤£¨º麽ºò­¢¤F¡A­«­nªº´N¬O§A­Ì³Q¬Ý¨ì«Ü¦nªº¿Ä¤J¤F¶i¨Ó¡C³o¬O¨Æ¹ê¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½³£¦b´£¨ÑµÛÀ°§U¡A¤£¹L¤]¦]爲³o¦¸©P´Áªºµ²§ô¡A¤j¶qªº³d¥ô³Q½á¤©§A­Ì¡A­n§A­Ì¥h¸Ñ¨M¦Û¤vªº°ÝÃD¡C¦b¨ä¤¤¤£·|¯Ê¥Fºë§®ªº·Qªk¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b½wºCªº¶i¤J·s·s¬ì§Þ®É¥N¡C¤£¹L¨Æ¹ê«o¬O«Ü¦hªº¬ì§Þµo©ú³Q¨è·Nªº¹K¨î¡A¤£µM§A­Ì±N¤w¸g«Ü¦nªº¥Í¬¡¦b·s®É¥N¡C¦]¦¹¡A«Ü§Ö¤j¶qªº·s¬ì§Þªº·Qªk·|§e²{¥X¨Ó¡A³\¦h¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½ªº¬ì§Þ³]³Æ·|¥X²{¡C³o±N·|¸Ñ¨M¤µ¤Ñ³\¦hºò­¢ªº°ÝÃD¡A¾É­P¤F¦p¦¹¦hªº³h§x©M§C¯Åªº¥Í¬¡¼Ð·Ç¡C

You are One Race, the Human Race and you are all responsible for each other. Many feel that already, and with the levels of consciousness rapidly rising more are awakening to it. Soon you will have the tools and means to put the wrongs right, and there will be a wonderful outpouring of love to each other. You are naturally benign Beings of Love and Light, and that only changed when the dark Ones took control and drove wedges of hatred between you to maintain false differences. When you look at another Human and can see a reflection of yourself in them, you are seeing beyond the outer appearance and into the soul.

§A­Ì¬O¦X¤@ªººØ±Ú--¤HÃþ¡A§A­Ì¦³µÛ©Ò¦³ªº³d¥ô¥h«Ü¦nªº¹ï«Ý©¼¦¹¡C³\¦h¤H¤w¸g³o麽°µ¤F¡AÀHµÛ·NÃѼh¦¸ªº§Ö³t´£¤É¡A§ó¦hªº¤H¦bı¿ô©ó³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡C«Ü§Ö§A­Ì±N±o¨ì³o¨Ç¤u¨ã©M·N¸q¡A¼·¶Ã¤Ï¥¿¡A¦b§A­Ì©¼¦¹¤§¶¡±N·|¬yÅS¥X¤@ºØ©_¸ñ¤@¯ëªº·RªºÀ±´²¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¦ÛµM»P·Å©Mªº·R»P¥úªº¦s¦³¡A¶È¶È¬O¥Ñ©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±±¨î¦Ó¾É­P¤F³oºØ±¡ªp¡A§Q¥Î¤£Â_ªº±±¨î¡A¥£§Ð¤H­Ì©¼¦¹¼¨«ë¡Aºû«ùµÛ¿ù»~ªº¤À§O¹ï«Ý¤§¤ß¡C·í§A­Ì¬ÝµÛ¨ä¥L¤Hªº®É­Ô¡A¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¦Û¤vªº¼v¤l¡A§A´N¶W¶V¤F¥~¦bªºªí¶H¡A¦Ó²`¤JÆF»îùØ¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and it is wonderful to be part of such a great event as Ascension. Remember that it is happening to your whole Universe, and that we wait upon you and Mother Earth to ascend before we do. Your part in the proceedings is much more important than you are aware. So Dear Ones keep going forward with love in your hearts.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A³o¯uªº´N¬O©_¸ñ¡A¯à°÷¦¨爲°¶¤j´­¤Éªº¤@­û¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A³o¥¿¦b¾ã­Ó¦t©z¦P®Éµo¥ÍµÛ¡A§Ú­Ì¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì©M¦a²y¥À¿Ë¦b§Ú­Ì­±«e´­¤É¡C§A­Ì¦b³o¦¸¦æ°Ê¤¤©Ò³Bªº¦ì¸m»·»·¶W¥X¦Û¤vªº·Q¶H¡C¦]¦¹¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A½ÐÄ~Äò¦b§A­Ìªº¤ß¤¤«O«ù·Rªº·Å·x«e¦æ§a¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

....ª¯¡Ä§¾
50 ¦r¸`¥H¤º
¤£¤ä«ù¦Û©w¸q Discuz! ¥N½X

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2012-2-12 08:18 ½s¿è

§Ú¤£À´  
¨º¨Ç¦b³o¤j©ñ³Öµü ±q¤£«ä¦Òªº¤H  
¹ï¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡³£¤£«O«ù«ÈÆ[ºA«×  
Á`¬O¥DÆ[ ¦Û¥H¬°Áo©ú¯ë °ª½ÍÁï½×
½Ð·d²M·¡³o¸Ì¬O"¤°»òºô¯¸" ¤£«H¥i¥H«öXX    «ô°U   ¥i¥H¥ý·Q·Q¦b¯d¨¥¶Ü? ¨S·Q´N¯d¨¥ ÁÙ¯d¨SÀç¾i§C¯Å2­Ó¦rªº §O¦b³o²{§A©Ò¿×"°ª¤H¤@µ¥"ªº¸£³U ©êºp §Ú´¼¯à§C¤UµLªk¬Ý¥X¨â­Ó¦r¥i¥H±aµ¹§Ú¤°»òª¾ÃÑ
³s·í¤U³£¤£¦n¦n¬¡µÛ ¤]¤£¾Ç²ß  ¥u·|¦n°ªÄE»·  ³s·í¤U³£µLªk«O«ù «Ü¦h¨Æ±¡·íµMµLªk·Q³q µLªk²z¸Ñ¤Ûı ¸ò·í¤Uªº®t²§ ®£Äߪº¥»½èµ¥µ¥ ¸ê®Æ®Ñ©±³£¦³µª®×  ¤]¦³¤H¥æ ¦ó¤£°Ê¤â°Ê¸£°Ê¤ß¥h°µ©O?

ÁÙ¦³¦pªG³o¨Ç³£¬Oª¯§¾
¨º§A¬O¤£¬O³s³±¿Ñ½×¨º¨ÇªF¦è³£¤£­n¬Û«H?
¨º§A¬O¤£¬O³s±a½|¶K¥X³o¨Ç¨Æ±¡ ³±¿Ñ½× ¥~¬P¤Hªº¤H³£¬Oª¯§¾?
¨º§A¬O¤£¬O¤£­n¶i³o­Óºô¯¸¥á¤H²{²´?  ³sºô¯¸¦W³£¬Ý¤£²M·¡¶Ü?
­n¬Ýªº´N¬Ý  «ô°U ¨C¦¸¨Ó³o¤@¨Ç¦Û¥H¬°°ª¤H  µ²ªG¥Ç§C¯Å¿ù»~"ºô¯¸¦W"³£¤£¥ý¬Ý¦n¦b¶i¨Óªº¤H
¨C¦¸³£³o¼Ë ÁÙ­n¥X¨Ó»¡ §Ú«ÜµL©`
³Ì«á ¥ý¤£»¡©M¥­¨ì©³¥i¤£¥i¯à  ¦³§A­Ì³oºØ¤£·|·Q±±¨î¦Û¤v·Qªk ©ºªA¤£¤F¦Û¤v¤Ûıªº¤H

©M¥­  ¤£¥i¯à

¤À¨É¤@¤U¼v¤ù  ¤]³\¤j®a³£¬Ý¹L¤F  ¤]¦³¤H©Î³\¨S¬Ý¹L

¿³²±1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ChItjV-gKA&;feature=youtu.be
¿³²±2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvvx4253Pgo&;feature=related
¿³²±3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31fkNhbjy7Y&;feature=related
¿³²±4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl5Q3bgGpI&;feature=related

§Ú­Ì­±Á{¤HÃþ¤À¤eÂI     ­n¨«·´·ÀÁÙ¬O©M¥­    ³£¬O"·í¤U"¨M©w
§O¦b´dÆ[¤U¥h¤F ÀR¤U¤ß¥h§ä   ¤º¤ß¯à¶q«K·|ÃÒ©úµª®×

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¥Õ¸é¸Ü»¡¦h¤F¤£¦n
¤@Åé¡A¤@¥b¹ï¤@¥b¿ù¡A¤@¥b¸Ì«o¤S¦³¤@¥b¡A¦ü¬O¦Ó«D¡Aµê¤Û¡A¦Û¤v«o¬Ý¿ù¦¨¬O¯u¹êªº¡C

§Ú¬Û«H¦³¥~¬P¤H
¬Û«H³o­Ó¥@¬É¤@©w¦³¨ä¶Â·t­±

¦ý¬O²{¦b§APOªº´N¬O§Ú©Ò»{¬°ªº¶Â·t­±

¬Oµê°²ªº~¦³¤ß¤H¾Þ§@ªº!

§A¬Ý¬Ý§APOªº³oºØ»Èªe¤åPO¤F§Ö14­¶¤F

¥L­Ì»¡ªº¤°»ò§Ö¤F~§Ö¤F~¹³­Ó©ñ¦Ïªº¤p«Ä¤@¼Ë

¹ê¦b¬O¥i«H«×¤£¨¬°Ú

¤£¬O§Ú¦b§ðÀ»§A

ª¯§¾¤G­Ó¦r~§Ú¬Oµoµ¹­ì¤å§@ªÌ

¦b¨Ó­ì¤å¬O­^¤åªºÂন¤¤¤å«á¥i«H«×¤S¦³¦h¤Ö!?
50 ¦r¸`¥H¤º
¤£¤ä«ù¦Û©w¸q Discuz! ¥N½X

¦^´_ 196# dsdd1234

·Q´Àdaviezero´©Å@¤@¤U¡C¦³½Ðdsdd1234¥i¥H¬Ý¤@¤U¤½§i¨Æ¶µ

¨ì©³¥»ºô¯¸­nµo¬Æ»ò¼Ëªº¤å³¹??
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=2387&fromuid=9640

¸Ì­±»¡ªº«Ü²M·¡¤F¡I

¡y¥Òª£µæµ¹ ¤A,¦Y., ¤A¹ï¥Ò»¡:³Þ§Aªºµæª£ªº¤ÓÄÐ.

¨Æ¹ê¤W¥Ò¨S¦³¸q°È­nª£µæµ¹¤A¦Y. ¤ÓÄЪº¸Ü¤A§O¦Y´N¦n.¡z

¬Û«Hdsdd123¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¤W­±¤½§iªº·N«ä¡I §A¤£³ßÅw¡A¤£­n¬Ý´N¦n¤F¡A»¡¨Ç543¹ê¦b¨S¤°»ò¥²­n¡I
ªp¥B¡Adsdd123§A¤S«ç»òª¾¹D¡u»ÈªeÁp¨¹±MÄæ¡v¡A¦b³o½×½Í¤¤¨S¤H·Q¬Ý©O?

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2012-2-12 17:46 ½s¿è

§Ú·|ı±o§A¦b³o§ðÀ» ¦Ñ¹ê»¡§Ú«ÜµL¶d
²¦³º§Ú¥u¬OÂà¶K  §Aªº¶}½| ¤]¤£·|³Q§A·Q½|ªº¤H¬Ý¨ì
©Ò¥H¦b³o¶}¯¥¦³¨Ç¤£§´
¤]©êºp§Ú¬O»~·|¤F
¦ý§Úı±o¤£ºÞ§A¬O¦b³o¤å³¹¬Ý¨ì­þ¤@­±   ³£­n«O«ù«ÈÆ[
¦bµo¥Í¤§«e½Ö¤]¤£ª¾¹D  
¦pªG¤Ó»{¯u´Á«Ý  ¦pªG¨Sµo¥Í  ¤S¦b¨º¥Í´e®ð ¶K¼ÐÅÒ  ¤]µ¥©ó§A±q¨S¬¡¦b·í¤UªºÃÒ©ú  
´N·|¹³NET¤@¼Ë                  ¤@¥ó¨Æ­nÀ´±o¿W¥ß¬Ý«Ý   ¤£µM´N«Ü®e©ö¤¤¤F¤Û¶H¤£¦Ûª¾  
·|µo¥Í´N¬O·|µo¥Í  ¤£·|¨º´Nºâ¤F  ¨S¥¢¥h¤°»ò¤£¬O¶Ü?  
§Ú¤]ª¾¹D¨C­Ó½×ÂI¤]¥Nªí¤@­Ó§Ú
§Ú­×¾i¤£°÷  ÁÙ¤£°÷¥]®e¤@¤ÁÁn­µ   
¤£¹L­þ¥ó¨Æ¤£¬O¥ýÅé·|¨ì¤~¯à¾Ç¨ì©O
¦pªG¤£Æ[¹î¶Â·t ¦p¦ó¿ë§O¥ú©ú  ª¾¹D³o­Ó·Qªk¬O¶Â·tªº©O?
§A­Ì³£¬O¦n¤H  ¦³ªº¥u¬O¬°§O¤HµÛ·Qªº¤ß

Á`¤§ ¦pªG¦³Åý§A¤£§Öªº¦a¤è §ÚÄ@·N¹Dºp

ÁÂÁ¤W­±¨â¦ì    ·PÁ§A­Ì

ªð¦^¦Cªí