ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j ¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 7¤ë14¤é«H®§
Wanderer of the Skies - July 14, 2011
¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 7¤ë14¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Federation:

We are back to discuss developments with you. First, we wish to point out that we feel the slip in faith by many of you who have dealt with these issues for so long. It is easy to lose faith and quite understandable. It is very difficult for you sometimes to determine what is the truth and what is not especially those who have not had the advantage of communicating directly with us. Use your heart to discern the Truth, to determine whether we are here, and if what we have spoken about to you will come to pass. Only you alone can discern the Truth about what is happening. Only you can make the choice to continue on your path. We are with you nonetheless and these processes will occur regardless.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô¤j®a

§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó»P§A­Ì°Q½×¶i®i±¡ªp¡C­º¥ý¡A§Ú­Ì·Q­n«ü¥Xªº´N¬O§Ú­Ì·P¨ì§A­Ì¤¤³\¦h¤Hªº«H©À³Q®¨®¨º¯³zªº±¡ªp¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g³B²z¤F³o¨Ç°ÝÃD³o麽¤[®É¶¡¡C³o½T¹ê®e©ö¾É­P«H©À³à¥¢¡A¨Ã¥B¬O¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº¡C¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¦³®É­Ô½T¹ê«ÜÃø§PÂ_¤°麽¤~¬O¯u¬Û¡A­þ¨Ç¬OÁÀ¨¥¡A¯S§O¬O¹ï¨º¨Ç¨S¦³¯à¤Oª½±µ»P§Ú­Ì±µÄ²ªº¤H¨Ó»¡¡C½Ð¹B¥Î§A­Ìªº¡i¤ßÆF¡j¥hÃѧO¡i¯u¬Û¡j¡A¨Ó½T©w¬O§_§Ú­Ì´N¦b³oùØ¡A¦pªG¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¹ï§A­Ì´£¤Î¹Lªº±N¥i¥H³q¹L¡C§A­Ì¥u¯à¦Û¤v¥h¿ë§O¥X³o¯u¬Û¡AÃö©ó¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ì¥u¯à¦Û¤v°µ¥X¿ï¾Ü¨ÓÄ~Äò§A­Ìªº¸ô³~¡CºÉºÞ¦p¦¹§Ú­Ì³£·|»P§A¦P¦b¡A¦Ó¥B³o¨Ç´­¤É¶iµ{¤]±N¨S¦³ºÃ°Ýªºµo¥Í¡C

There is most definitely a calmer energy that has settled over your world in the past several days and the Illuminati¡¦s attempts at disruption are fewer and farther between. We have seen countless minions of the Illuminati turn toward the Light, either out of a true understanding of the process or because of a recognition that retribution will come. This attitude is not unlike the Nazis at the end of World War II when they realized that they would be held accountable for their atrocities. This same feeling is now pervasive among the minions of the Illuminati and more and more are refusing to do their bidding, hoping for some mercy when the inevitable trials occur.

³Ì²M·¡¤£¹Lªº¬O¤@ªÑ¥þµM¥­©Mªº¯à¶q¤w¸g²Ï®Ú¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¡A´N¦b¹L¥hªº´X¤ÑùØ¡A¥ú·Ó¬£¯}Ãaªº¥ø¹Ï¤]¶V¨Ó¶V¤Ö¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¬Ý¨ìµL¼Æªº¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¥£¤~­ÌÂà¦V¤F¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j¡A¥i¯à¬O¥Ñ©ó¹ï³o­Ó¶iµ{¦³¤F¤@­Ó¯u¹êªº²z¸Ñ¡A¥ç©ÎªÌ¬O¦]爲»{ÃѨì¦Û¤vªº³øÀ³®É¨è­n¨Ó¨ì¤F¡C³oºØºA«×´N©M¯Çºé¥÷¤l¦b²Ä¤G¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¥½´Áªí²{ªº¨º¼Ë«D±`¬Û¦ü¡A·í®É¥L­Ì»{ÃѨì±N爲¦Û¤vªº¼É¦æ¥I¥X¥N»ù¡C³o¬Û¦Pªº·P¨ü²{¦b¥¿¦b¤£Â_º¯³z¨ì¥ú·Ó¬£¨«¨ò­Ìªº«ä·Q¤¤¡A¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¦¨­û¦b©Úµ´ªA±q«ü¥O¡A§Æ±æ¯à°÷¦b¤£¥iÁקKªº¼f§Pµo¥Íªº®É­Ô±o¨ì¤@¨Ç¼e®¤¡C

Your planet is literally surrounded with craft from all corners of the universe as all beings vie for ringside seats to the greatest show in the galaxy. Your world has long been highly regarded as one of the finest spiritual schools in the universe and entry into this University has been highly sought after. Now, you are on the precipice of a school-wide graduation, and you are center stage for the family that has come from all parts of the universe to attend the graduation ceremonies.

§A­Ìªº¬P²y³v¨Bªº³Q­¸²îÀô¶¡A¨Ó¦Û¦t©zªº¦U­Ó¨¤¸¨¡A¦]爲©Ò¦³ªº¦s¦³­Ì³£ª§¥ý®£«áªº§Æ±æ§ä¨ì³Ì¦nªº¦ì¸m¨Ó¨£ÃÒ³o»Èªe¨t¾ú¥v¤W³Ì°¶¤jªº®i¥Ü¡C§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£³Q°ª«×­«µø¡A»{爲¬O¦b³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤³Ì²z·QªºÆF©Ê¾Ç®Õ¡A¤w¸g³Q«D±`ªºÅwªï¶i¤J¨ì¤j¾Ç¡C²{¦b¡A§A­Ì´N¯¸¦b¾Ç®Õ²¦·~§ªºÃä½t¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦b»R¥x¤¤¥¡¡A¦]爲¨Ó¦Û¦t©z©Ò¦³¦a¤èªº®a¤H¤w¸g¨Ó¨ì¤F¡A¥X®u³o²¦·~ªº²±¨å¡C

Know that if your leaders do not shortly come to terms with a Disclosure announcement, we will do so on their behalf since the time within which to acclimatize you to the changes necessary for Ascension grows shorter by the day. You will be brought the Truth and see it for yourselves. Your job, as Lght workers, will be to spread the message as far and wide as possible so that all may know the Truth and dispel the fear that will inevitably arise from our unveiling.

­nª¾¹D¡A¦pªG§A­Ìªº»â¾ÉªÌ­Ì§¹¥þ¤£·Q¦bµu´Á¤ºÂàÅܺA«×¶}©l¤j´¦ÅSªº¤½¶}Án©ú¡A¨º麽§Ú­Ì·|¥N´À¥L­Ì³o麽°µ¡A¦]爲§A­Ì爲¤F´­¤Éªº¥²­nÂàÅܩһݭnªá¶Oªº¾A¦Xªº®É¶¡¡A¦bÀHµÛ¤é¤lªº¬y³u¦Ó¶V¨Ó¶Vºò­¢¡C§A­Ì±N³Q±a¨ì¯u¬Û­±«e¡A¦Û¤v¿Ë²´¥h¥Ø¸@¡C§A­Ìªº¤u§@¡A§@爲¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¡A±N¬OºÉ¥i¯à¼sªxªº¶Ç¼½³o­Ó«H®§¡AÅý©Ò¦³¤H³£ª¾¹D³o­Ó¯u¬Û¡A®ø°£®£ÄߤߡA¨º±N¥²µM¹ê²{Ãö©ó§Ú­Ìªº´¦¹õ¦¡¡C

In the overall framework of time as you know it, this is but a short wait before the process can begin. Continue to keep your faith in us as we have in you. Continue your dedication to the Light, to Love, and to each other. You are truly great and powerful spiritual beings.

¥H¾ãÅé®Ø¬[ªº®É¶¡¨Ó»¡¡A´N¦p§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº¡A¦b¶iµ{¶}©l¤§«e³£¥u¬Oµu¼Èªºµ¥«Ý¤F¡CÄ~Äò«O«ù§A­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ìªº«H©À¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì¥Rº¡«H¤ß¡CÄ~Äò§A­ÌÄm¨­©ó¡i¥ú¡j»P¡i¯«¸t¤§·R¡jªº¤u§@¡A©¼¦¹¬Û·R¡C§A­Ì¯uªº¬O°¶¤j¥B¥Rº¡¤O¶qªºÆF©Ê¦s¦³¡C

Be at peace

½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR¡C

SOURCE:
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/wanderer14-07-11.html
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 7¤ë15¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - July 15, 2011
SaLuSa - 7¤ë15¤é«H®§

We would suggest you pay extra attention to your Press and other news outlets, as within their daily outpourings there is a change of approach taking place, and the real truth is beginning to emerge. You will need to use your discretion as there is still going to be half-truths for quite a time yet. What is happening is that the higher vibrations are raising your consciousness levels, and it is strengthening your resolve to get the truth out. Brave souls with something to tell are gaining the wrath of the dark Ones, as they stand tall and are prepared to withstand the consequences. We have their karma to consider, but where we can you may be assured they will get our protection. Sometimes they would appear to fail in their attempts to bring matters into the public arena, but often sufficient is done by airing the evidence of malpractice and outright criminal activity. Too much has been taking place that the Illuminati seem to have got away with. Yet that has made them careless and feel untouchable, when in fact they are being revealed for what they are with firm evidence of their crimes. We need you to keep probing and constantly pushing for the truth to come out, and you will gather support until people power is so strong that it can no longer be ignored.

§Ú­Ì«Øij§A­Ì¯S§Oª`·N¤@¤U§A­Ìªº·s»D´CÅé©M¨ä¥L·sªº·s»D³ø¹D¾÷ºc¡A¦]爲¦b¥L­Ì¨C¤é¬y¥Xªº«H®§¤¤¦³ºØ§ïÅܪº¶ÕÀY¡A¯u¹êªº«H®§¶}©l¯B²{¤F¡C§A­Ì¨Ì»ݭn¥h¦Û¤v¿ë§O¡A¦]爲³o¨Ì·|¦³¥b¯u¥b°²ªº«H®§ºû«ù¤@¬q®É¶¡¡C³oµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á³£¬O¥Ñ©ó§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¥¿¦b´£¤É§A­Ìªº·NÃѤô¥­¡A¥¦¦b¤£Â_·þ«P§A­Ì¨M©wÅý¯u¬Û¯B¥X¤ô­±¡C¬Y¨Ç·Q­n´¦µo¯u¬Ûªº«i´±ÆF»î­Ì¥¿¦b¼W¥[¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¼««ã¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì©ù­º¯¸¥ß¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F©è¾×³o­Óµ²ªG¡C§Ú­Ì»Ý­n¦Ò¼{¨ì¥L­Ìªº¡i·~¤O°ÝÃD¡j¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤]¯à°÷¹ï§A­Ì¾á«O¡A¥L­Ì±N±o¨ì§Ú­Ìªº«OÅ@¡C¦³®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ì±NÅé²{¥Xªº·|¬O¥¢±Ñ©ó¹Á¸Õ§â°ÝÃD¯u¬Û±aµ¹ªÀ·|¤j衆ªº·N¹Ï¡A¦ý¬O³q±`¨¬°÷ªº¨Æ±¡¤w¸g§¹¦¨¡A³q¹L³zº|¤£ªk¦æ爲ªºÃÒ¾Ú©M¹ý©³ªº¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¡C¦³¤Ó¦h¨Æ±¡¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡A¥H¦Ü©ó¥ú·Ó¬£·Q­n°kÁ׳d»@¡C¦ý¬O³o¤w¸g¨Ï±o¥L­ÌÅܱo²Ê¤ß¡A·PıºN¤£µÛÀY¸£¡A¦Ó¹ê»Ú¤W¥L­Ì¥¿¦b³Q´¦ÅS¥L­Ì¯u¹êªº¼Ë¤l¡A±aµÛÃö©ó¥L­Ì¸o¦æ¤£¥i©¿µøªºÃÒ¾Ú¡C§Ú­Ì»Ý­n§A­ÌÄ~Äò²`¤J±´¯Á¡A¤£Â_ªº§â¯u¬Û´¦¥Ü¥X¨Ó¡A§A­Ì·|±o¨ì¥²­nªº¤ä«ù¡Aª½¨ì¤H­Ìªº¤O¶q¨¬°÷ªº±j¤j¡A¨º®É­Ô±NµLªk¦A³Q©¿µø¡C

Naturally within the construct of duality you would expect situations to offer opportunity to those who exploit other people. It runs from the petty criminal to the highly organised gangs that have almost unlimited power. However with the growth of Light and the awakening that is taking place that is continually increasing, the dark energies are being diluted and not as effective as they were. This gives you of the Light greater opportunities to forge ahead with your important work, and you will be boosted by other Lightworkers from the unseen realms. We sometimes arrange help by what you often call those useful coincidences, and you would not know that we have been involved. Of course for us these are relatively minor matters, and we do focus on much more important events.

¦ÛµM¡A¦b¤G¤¸¥@¬Éªº·§©À¤¤§A­Ì´Á«Ýªº±¡ªp´N¬O¡A¯à°÷´£¨Ñ¾÷·|µ¹¨º¨Ç爲¨ä¥L¤H¥Á°^Ämªº¤H¡C³oÁקK¤F¤p«¬¥Ç¸o²Õ´µo®i¨ì°ª«×²Õ´¤ÆªºÀ°¬£±q¦Ó±o¨ìµLªk³Q­­¨îªº¤O¶q¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤]ÀHµÛ¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡jªº¦¨ªø©M¥¿¦bµo¥ÍªºÄ±¿ô³£¦b¤£Â_ªº¼W¥[¡A¶Â·tªº¯à¶q¥¿¦b³Qµ}ÄÀ¡A¤£¦A¦³¥L­Ì¹L¥h¨º¼Ëªº¼vÅT¡C³oµ¹¤©¤F§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û©ó¡i¥ú¡jªº§ó¦h¾÷·|¥hÄ~Äò¶i¦æ§A­Ì­«­nªº¤u§@¡A§A­Ì¤]±N³Q¨ä¥Lªº¨Ó¦Û¤£¥i¨£¹ê¬Ûªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì±À°Ê¡C§Ú­Ì¦³®É­Ô¤]´£¨Ñ¤FÀ°§U¡A³q¹L¨º¨Ç§A­Ì¸g±`ºÙ¤§爲ªº¦³¯qªº¥©¦X¡A§A­Ì¨Ã¤£·|ª¾¹D¨º®É¨ä¹ê§Ú­Ì¤w¸g°Ñ»P¤F¶i¨Ó¡C·íµM¡A¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡³o¨Ç³£¬O¬Û¹ï¦¸­nªº¨Æ±¡¡A§Ú­ÌªºµJÂIÁÙ¬O§ó¦hªº©ñ¦b§ó¥[­«­nªº¨Æ¥ó¤W¡C

We can inspire people, or plant ideas or information into their subconscious mind which when they surface seem to be their own. The dark also try to affect your minds, but it is not normally direct unless they are dealing with you in person. Mind altering drugs and mind control are used to take you over, and only the most strong-minded can resist or overcome them. They use subliminal methods of which you are unaware, and you are primed to think and act in a certain way that benefits their plans. The answer is to lift up your consciousness levels as quick as you can, and hold firm to your beliefs so that your Light becomes your protection. Chemtrails are more an attack on your health but are not without their affect on your mind. As we recently mentioned, these are being cleared away so that now they have little affect upon you.

§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¹ª»R¤H­Ì¡A©ÎªÌ°ö¾i·Qªk©ÎªÌ´£¨Ñ«H®§¶i¤J¨ì¥L­Ìªº¼ç·NÃѤ¤¡A¦Ó¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡´N¦n¹³¬O¨Ó¦Û¦Û¤vªº·Qªk¡C¦ý¬O¡A¶Â·t¤è¤]¦b¹Á¸Õ¼vÅT§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ¡A¦ý¬O³q±`¤£·|¬Oª½±µªº¡A°£«D¥L­Ì¥¿¦b©M§A­Ì¥´¥æ¹D¡C§l­¹³Â¾K¬r«~©M·NÃѪº±±¨î´N¸g±`ªº³Q¥Î©ó±±¨î§A­Ì¡A¦Ó¥B¥u¦³·NÃѳ̰í±jªº¤H¯à°÷©è§Ü©ÎªÌ§JªA¥¦­Ì¡C¥L­Ì¦b§A­Ì¤£ª¾±¡ªº±¡ªp¤U¨Ï¥Î¼ç·NÃѪº¤è¦¡¡A¨Ã¥B§A³Q¹w¥[¤Wªº·Qªk©M¦æ爲¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡¶K¦X¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¡C¦Óµª®×´N¬O¤£Â_¥h´£°ª§A­Ìªº·NÃѤô¥­¡A¥HºÉ¥i¯à§Öªº³t«×¡A¨c¨c§ì¦í§Aªº«H©À¡A¨º麽§Aªº¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j´N·|¦¨爲§Aªº«OÅ@¡C¤Æ¾Ç¨î¾¯¬O§ó¦h¦M®`§A­Ì°·±dªº¦]¯À¡A¦ý¬O¥¦­Ì¤£·|¼vÅT¨ì§Aªº«äºû¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì³Ìªñ´£¨ìªº¡A³o¨Ç¦]¯À¥¿¦b³Q²M²z¡A¥H¦Ü©ó¥¦­Ì¹ï§A­Ì±N¥u¦³«Ü¤Öªº¼vÅT¡C

From beyond Earth there are greater powers than any upon it, and they constantly beam Light to you as part of your upliftment. So you can see that in spite of what the dark Ones direct at you, our response is more than adequate to lessen the affect. One day in the future your vibrations will have reached such a high level, that the lower energies will have absolutely no affect upon you. Already your body cells are changing and when they become crystalline you will untouchable. That time will come when you ascend, and nothing such as disease will be able to make any difference to you. Come on board our ships and you will find no evidence of doctors or hospitals as such. We have healing chambers, but at our level they are for balancing our energies. Be assured every aspect of your lives is taken care of when you live in the higher dimensions. All around you are wonderful energies that are uplifting, and bring you joy and happiness. Shall we jest a little, and say that you will never see sad or depressed Space Being. Our lives are one continual expression of the love that permeates our very being. On Earth your minds are cluttered with so many concerns and problems, that you have little opportunity for those quite moments that are so important to you. Do try to rest, especially now when there are so many pressures upon you, as even the high energies that you are taking in can produce tiredness.

±q¶W¶V¦a²yªº¼h­±¦³µÛ«e©Ò¥¼¦³ªº¯à¶q¦b§@¥Î©ó¥¦¡A¥¦­Ì¤£Â_ªºµo®g¥X¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡jµ¹§A­Ì¡A§@爲§A­Ì´£¤Éªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¦]¦¹§A­Ì¥i¥H¤F¸Ñ¨ì¡AºÉºÞ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O°w¹ïµÛ§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¤©¥Hªº¦^À³§ó¾A¦X´î»´³o¨Ç¼vÅT¡C¦b¥¼¨Óªº¬Y¤@¤Ñ¡A§A­Ìªº®¶°Ê±N¯à°÷©è¹F³o¼Ë°ªªº¤ô¥­¡A¦Ó¨º®É¡A³o¸û§Cªº¯à¶q±N§¹¥þ¤£¥i¯à¦A¼vÅT¨ì§A¡C¦Ó¥B§A­Ìªº¨­Åé²Ó­M¤w¸g¦b¤£Â_§ïÅÜ¡A¨º®É±NÅܦ¨¤ô´¹µ²ºc¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±NµLªk³Q¥¦­ÌIJ¤Î¡C³o­Ó®É¨è±N¦b§A´­¤É¤§®É¨ì¨Ó¡A¨S¦³¤°麽¡A¤ñ¦p¯e¯f¯à°÷¹ï§A³y¦¨¥ô¦óªº¶Ë®`¡C¨Ó¨ì§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¤W¡A¨º麽§A¤£·|µo²{¦s¦bÂå¥Í©ÎªÌÃþ¦üªºÂå°|¡C§Ú­Ì¦³µÛªvÀøªº¯«·µ¡A¦ý¬O¦b§Ú­Ìªº¤ô¥­¡A³o¨Ç¬O¥Î¨Ó¥­¿Å§Ú­Ì¯à¶qªº¡C½Ð¬Û«H§A¥Í¬¡ªº¨C­Ó­±¦V³£³Q«Ü¦nªº·ÓÅU¡A·í§A­Ì¥Í¬¡¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¤¤®É¡C³ò¶µÛ§A­Ìªº³£¬O©_§®µL¤ñªº¯à¶q¡A§¹¥þªº®¶¾Ä¤H¤ß¡A§â§A±a¤J³ß®®»P©¯ºÖ¤¤¡CÅý§Ú­Ì¶}­Ó¤pª±¯º¡A¨º´N¬O§A­Ì±N¥Ã»·¤£·|¬Ý¨ì´d¶Ëªº©ÎªÌ¤ß±¡ªq³àªºªÅ¶¡¦s¦³¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥Í¬¡³£·½¦Û©ó«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº·Rªºªí¹F¡AÀ±º©¦b§Ú­Ì¾ãÅ骺¦s¦b¤¤¡C¦b¦a²y¤W¡A§A­Ìªº·NÃѬOÂø¶Ãªº¡A»Ý­n¾á¤ß³o³\¦hªº°ÝÃD¡A¥H¦Ü©ó§A­Ì¥u¦³«Ü¤Öªº¾÷·|¡A¦Ó³o¨Ç­«­nªº®É¨è¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¦p¦¹¦³·N¸q¡C¹Á¸Õ¥h¥ð®§¤@¤U¡A¯S§O¬O²{¦b¦³³o麽¦hªºÀ£¤OÀ£¨î³o§A¡A¥H¦Ü©ó§A­Ì¦b§l¦¬ªº³o§ó°ªªº¯à¶q¤]¥i¥H産¥Í¯h¾Î·P¡C

Naturally we already know what you will require to finally lift yourself up to be prepared for Ascension. You will be a different person by then and more godlike, and you will truly have become a Being of Light. All of the changes you will experience will be quite exhilarating and leave you in a blissful happy state. It will be the real you, as you were eons of time ago and therefore not feel strange at all. You will be like us which is why we can come together as One, and we will be no different to each other. You will return to your status as Masters, with all of the command and attributes that go with it. We know you cannot imagine such changes yet but they will come as you might say, fast and furious. There is no time to be lost, but then we are fully prepared for the tasks that lay ahead. They will commence with a whole flurry of activity, with one quickly following another.

§Ú­Ì¦ÛµM¤w¸gª¾¹D¡A¨º¨Ç§A­Ì»Ý­n¥h°µªº´N¬O³Ì²×´£¤É§A­Ì¦Û¤v·Ç³Æ¦nªï±µ¡i´­¤É¡j¡C¨º®É§A­Ì±N¦¨爲¤£¦Pªº­ÓÅé¡A§ó¥[ªº¨ã¦³¯«©Ê¡A§A¤]±N¯u¹êªº¦¨爲¤@­Ó¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ìªº§ïÅÜ¡A±N¬O¦p¦¹ªº¥O¤H´r§Ö¡A¯dµ¹§A­Ìªº¥u¦³¤@ºØ¦ÜºÖªº©¯ºÖª¬ºA¡C³o±N¦¨´N¯u¹êªº§A¡A³o¬O§A´¿¸g¦b»õ¸U¦~«eªºª¬ºA¡A¦]¦¹¹ï§A¨Ó»¡®Ú¥»´N¤£­¯¥Í¡C§A­Ì±N¹³§Ú­Ì¤@¼Ë¡A³o´N¬O爲¦ó§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¨«¨ì¤@°_¦¨爲¤@­Ó¡i¾ãÅé¡j¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì©¼¦¹¤§¶¡±N¤£·|¦³¹j²ö¡C§A­Ì±N¦^Âk¨ì§@爲¤j®v®Éªºª¬ºA¡A±aµÛ©Ò¦³ªº©R¥O©MÄÝ©Ê¥h°µ¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­ÌÁÙµLªk·Q¶H³o¼ËªºÂàÅÜ¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó´N¦p§A­Ì·Q»¡ªº--­¸§Öªº¡C¨S¦³®É¶¡¦b³Q®ö¶O¤F¡A¤£¹L§Ú­Ì¤]§¹¥þªº·Ç³Æ¦n°õ¦æ³o­Ó«e¤èªº¥ô°È¡C¥¦­Ì±N®i²{¥X¤@­Ó¾ãÅé³s³eªº¦æ°Ê¡A¤@­Óºò¸òµÛ¤@­Ó¨ì¨Ó¡C

Can you sense how near things are to coming to head, as some major changes are near to fruition. When they commence we want them to be free flowing and without problems. We will have time to explain what we are doing, but so to say cannot spend over long with those who are unable to grasp the significance of it all. We will have educational programs to enlighten them, and opportunities given to cover any questions that may arise. Our plan has covered all possible situations, so we expect things to run smoothly and to everyone¡¦s satisfaction. As you may recall, we are far from new to such occasions having handled the process of Ascension many times in the past.

§A¯à·Pı¨ì¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i¤w¸g¦h麽ªºÁ{ªñ¤F麽¡A¤@¨Ç¥D­nªºÂàÅÜ´N­n§¹¦¨¡C·í¥¦­Ì¶}©lªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¥¦­Ì¯à°÷¦Û¥Ñµo®i¡A¨S¦³ªýê¡C§Ú­Ì·|ªá®É¶¡¸ÑÄÀ§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b°µªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦ý¬O³o麽»¡¤]¤£¯à§â®É¶¡³£ªø´Á®ö¶O¦b¨º¨Ç¤£¯à°÷§ì¦í³o­Ó¶iµ{­«­n©Êªº¤H¨­¤W¡C§Ú­Ì±N´£¨Ñ±Ð¨|¶µ¥Ø¨Ó啓»X¥L­Ì¡A¨Ã¥B¾÷·|³Q´£¨Ñµ¹¥]¬A¥ô¦ó¥i¯à¥X²{ªº½èºÃ¡C§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¦Ò¼{¨ì¤F©Ò¦³¥i¯àµo¥Íªº±¡ªp¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì´Á«Ýªº¬O¨Æ±¡¯à°÷¥­Ã­ªº¹B¦æ¡AÅý¨C­Ó¤H³£¯à°÷º¡·N¡C§A¥i¯à°O±o¡A§Ú­Ì®Ú¥»¤£¬O³B²z³oºØ±¡ªpªº·s¤â¡A¤w¸g¦b¹L¥hªº³\¦h®É¨è±±¨î¤F´­¤Éªºµo®i¶iµ{¡C

Over a period of time we have just about covered most subjects that will have some bearing on your immediate future. You should therefore be well prepared for the remaining period up to the end of this cycle. The hardships are soon to end, but bear in mind there are many people that need urgent attention and they will be our first targets. We will move quickly and the massive size of the Galactic Federation will cope without any problem. They will be exciting times, and you will be kept well informed of our activities.

¦b³o¬q®É¶¡ùØ¡A§Ú­Ì¶È¶È¥u¬O¥]¬A¤F¹ï©ó§A­Ìªñ¥¼¨Ó¥i¯à³y¦¨¼vÅTªº¥DÃD¡C§A­Ì¤]¦]¦¹­n«Ü¦nªºÅý¦Û¤v爲³o­Ó©P´Áµ²§ôªº³Ñ¤U®É¨è¥R¤À·Ç³Æ¡C§xÃøªº±ø¥ó«Ü§Ö´N·|µ²§ô¡A¦ý¬O½Ð°O¦í¡A³\¦h¤H»Ý­n¯S§Oªºª`·N¡A¥L­Ì±N¦¨爲§Ú­Ì­º­n¥Ø¼Ð¡C§Ú­Ì±N¨³³t¦æ°Ê¡A³W¼ÒÃe¤jªº»ÈªeÁp¨¹±N³B²z¥ô¦óªº°ÝÃD¡C³o±N¬O¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº®É¨è¡A§A­Ì±N³Q«Ü¦nªº§iª¾§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and send you love on behalf of all of us involved in your great upliftment.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¥Nªí©Ò¦³¥]¬A¦b§A­Ì°¶¤j´£¤É­p¹º¤¤ªº§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¦¨­û¦V§A­Ì°e¹F·Rªº­P·N¡C

Know thyself as God
By Nebadonia thru Hazel
Jul 10, 2011 - 5:11:20 PM

ª¾¾å§A¦Û¤v´N¬O¤W«Ò
¤º¤Ú¹y¦t©z¤§¥À³q¹L¶Â¯÷º¸¶Ç»¼
Jul 10, 2011 - 5:11:20 PM

Know thyself as God-Nebadonia

The triumphant glow within the spirit of man is the presence of God. Defeat is never an option, for man is his own victor. It is the sight of man that is short for he sees his periphery, his surface and not his depth. His inability to claim his godhood comes from not knowing that he is the champion of his own cause. Mans¡¦ intellect derides him and he cannot conceive his own might and he therefore settles for less than who he is and seldom achieve that which he is truly capable of. He creates a persona which is less than divine that he may search for the divine. His search is sometime endless for disbelief parades his very nature and he denies his ultimate destiny an opportunity to find its goal in his mortal journey.

¤HÃþÆF©Ê¤§¤ºªº³Ó§Q½÷¥ú¬O¤W«ÒªºÁ{¦b¡C¥¢±Ñ±q¨Ó³£¤£¬O¤@­Ó¿ï¾Ü¡A¦]爲¤HÃþ¬O¥L¦Û¤vªº³Ó§QªÌ¡C¤HÃþªºµø³¥¬Oµu²Lªº¡A¦]爲¥L¥u¬Ý¨ì¥Lªº¥~³ò¡B¥Lªºªí­±¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥Lªº²`«×¡C¥LµLªkÀò±o¥Lªº¯«©Ê·½¦Û¥L¤£ª¾¾å¥L¬O¥L¦Û¤v¨Æ·~ªº«a­x¡C¤H­Ìªº²z¸Ñ¤O¼J¯º¥L¡A¥LµLªk·Q¶H¥L¦Û¤vªº¤O¶q¡A¦]¦¹¥L¤£±o¤£±µ¨ü¨º­Ó¤£¨¬ªº¦Û¤v¡A¨Ã¥B«Ü¤Ö¯à¹ê²{¥L¯u¥¿¯à°÷¨ì¹Fªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¥L³Ð³y¥X¤@­Ó¤£°÷¯«¸tªº¤Hª«¨¤¦â¡A¥H¨Ï¥L¯à´M§ä¨º¯«¸t¡C¥Lªº±´¯Á¦³®É¬OµL¤î¹Òªº¡A¦]爲½èºÃ¹C¨«©ó¥Lªº¥»©Ê¤§¤¤¡A¥L§_»{¦b¥Lªº¤Z¤H¤§®È¤¤¯à°÷³Ì²×©R©w¦³¾÷·|§ä¨ì¥¦ªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C

His inner light is clipped like the wings of a bird and it is clipped often by choice yet sometimes by design always with the hope that he will free himself. Man has been given the know-how and the teachings yet he chooses to be moved by the world surrounding him rather than in the inner world of sprit which is designed to be the guiding force for his worldly endeavours. In the absence of spirit¡¦s influence he fails to find his true self in the miasma that is fraught in his unintelligible world. There is no intelligence in that which is outside of man yet man is drawn like a magnet to the outer uncertainties of his existence. He berates the very life within, unconsciously so, when he seeks to deny the existence of God within him.

¥Lªº¤º¦b¤§¥ú´N¹³¤@¥u³¾ªº¯Í»H¤@¼Ë³Q°Å°£¡A¥¦³q±`¿ï¾Ü³Q°Å°£¡AµM¦Ó¦³®É³]­p³Q°Å°£¡AÁ`¬OÃh¦³¥L±N·|¸Ñ²æ¦Û¤vªº§Æ±æ¡C¤HÃþ¤w¸g³Qµ¹¤©¤F§Þ¯à»P±Ð¾É¡AµM¦Ó¥L¿ï¾Ü³Q¨ä©P³òªº¥@¬É©Ò¥´°Ê¡A¦Ó«D¤º¦bªºÆF©Ê¥@¬É¡X§Y¨ä¹Ð¥@§V¤Oªº«ü¾É¤O¶q¡C¨S¦³ÆF©Êªº¼vÅT¡A¥L¤£¯à¦b¥L¨ºÃø¥H®»ºNªº¥@¬ÉùØ¥Rº¡°gÃú¤¤µo²{¥L¨º¯u¹êªº¦Û§Ú¡C¦b¤HÃþªº¥~³¡¬OµL´¼¼z¦Ó¨¥ªº¡AµM¦Ó¤H­Ì«o¹³¤@¶ôºÏÅK¤@¼Ë³Q§l¨ì¨º¨Ç¥L¥Í¬¡¤¤ªº¤£½T©w¨Æª«¤W¡C·í¥L¸Õ¹Ï¥h§_©w¥L¤º¦bªº¤W«ÒÁ{¦b®É¡A¦b¤£ª¾¤£Ä±¶¡¡A ¥L¬O¦b¥¸³d¨º¤º¦bªº¥Í©R¡C

As the door of creation prepares to breathe itself open once again, mankind is being flooded with energies divine. These energies are breathed in at the soul level and through the influx, an awakening is being amortized within the hearts and spirits of men and women.

·í³yª«¤§ªù·Ç³Æ¦A¦¸±N¦Û¤v©I§lµÛ¥´¶}®É¡A¤HÃþ±N·|³Q¯«¸t¯à¶q©Ò¥Rº¡¡C³o¨Ç¯à¶q·|¦bÆF»î¼h­±©I§l¡A¨Ã¤j¶q´é¤J¡Aı¿ô±N·|¦b¨k¤H©M¤k¤Hªº¤ß»PÆF©Ê¤º³Q³v¨B¹ê²{¡C

The irreverence which has paled the glow of man for eons is beginning to subside as many begin to wander in to reclaim what was forgotten. It is likely though that the divine breath will cull the souls not yet ready to partake of their divinity. For truly separation is called for as the coal is being removed that the distinctness of the diamonds may show and cast its light through the ailing globe.

³oºØ¸U¥j¥H¨Ó·t²H¤F¤HÃþ½÷¥úªº¤£°@¸Û¥¿¦b¶}©l´î®z¡A¦]爲³\¦h¤H¶}©l±r«Þ¥H¨ú¦^©Ò¿ò§ÑªºªF¦è¡CµM¦Ó«Ü¥i¯à¨º¯«¸tªº©I§l±N·|­ç¥XÁÙ¨S¦³·Ç³Æ¦n¤À¨É¥L­Ì¯«©Êªº¨º¨ÇÆF»î¡C¦]爲¯u¥¿ªº¤ÀÂ÷/¤ÀÃþ·|³Q­n¨D¡A¥¿¦p·Ñ¬´±N³Q²¾°£¡AÆp¥Ûªº¿W¯S©Ê·|Åã¥Ü¨Ã§ë¥X¥¦ªº¥ú¡A¬ï³z³o­Ó¥Í¯fªº¦a²y¡C

These times highlight the need for man to know his perfection and it is effort and desire that will transport him to that place where perfection lies. The excuses are now redundant. Vision is now called upon that the unearthing and unleashing of divine order within begins its reign. Those awakened to the glory of the inner God must establish themselves in that presence and bring the light of God alive through them in their works on earth. How else can the Kingdom of God be established on your plane? Why do you allow the outer world to conflict you so? Are your needs so great that the God within cannot fulfill so that you need to hold on vehemently to the trappings which will inevitably bury you in a rut and stifle the divine in you.

³o¨Ç®É¨è±j½Õ¤F¤HÃþª¾¾å¨ä§¹¬ü©Êªº»Ý­n¡A[§V¤O¤Î´÷±æ]±N·|¹B°e¥L¨ì§¹¬ü©Ò¦bªº¦a¤è¡C­É¤f¦¹¨è¬O¦h¾lªº¡C²{¦b¸¹¥l­n¦³»·¨£¡A¤º¦b¯«¸t¯´§Çªºµo±¸©MÄÀ©ñ¶}©l¦û¥D¾É¡C¨º¨Ç[³q©¹¤º¦b¯«¤§ºaÄ£]ı¿ôªº¤H­Ì¥²¶·¨Ï¥L­Ì¦Û¤v«Ø¥ß¦b¨ºÁ{¦b¤¤¡A¨Ã¦b¥L­Ì¦a²y¤Wªº¤u§@¤¤,³q¹L¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¨Ï¤W«Ò¤§¥ú´_¬¡¡CÁÙ¦³§Oªº¤èªk¥i¥H¨Ï¤W«Ò¤§°ê«Ø¥ß¦b§A­Ìªº¦a²y¤W¶Ü¡H¨º麽爲¤°麽¤¹³\¥~³¡¥@¬É»P§A­Ì¡]¤º¦b¡^¨R¬ð¡H§A­Ìªº»Ý¨D¬O¦p¦¹¤§¤j¡A¥H­P¤º¦b¤W«Ò¤£¯àº¡¨¬§A­Ì¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì»Ý­n±j¯P¦a§ì¦í¨º¨Ç±N¤£¥iÁקKªº±N§A­Ì®I¸®¦b¡]¾ú¥vªº¡^¨®Âá¤U,¨Ã§ã±þ§A¤º¦b¤§¯«©Êªº¥~¦b¨Æª«.

Children you have chosen to take this journey. You know the truth which is buried deep in your unconscious. How can you deny your identity? You are a part of the One. In truth there is no distinction because separation is a myth. It is the understanding of the mind that will enable you to grasp this and comprehend your true nature as God and not man. For who is man but a creation of himself designed to bring immortality to that which appears mortal. The journey comprises lessons beloved ones and lessons well learnt causes the inner presence to grow and glow in awareness.

«Ä¤l­Ì¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¶}©l³o¦¸®Èµ{¡C§A­Ìª¾¹D³o­Ó®IÂæb§A­Ì¼ç·NÃѲ`³Bªº¯u¬Û¡C§A­Ì«ç¯à©Úµ´§A­Ìªº¯S©Ê¡H§A­Ì¬O¨º¡i¤@¡jªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¨Æ¹ê¤W³o¨S¦³°Ï§O¡A¦]爲¤ÀÂ÷¥»´N¬O¤£¯u¹êªº¡C¹ï¤ß´¼ªº²z¸Ñ±N·|¨Ï§A§â´¤³o­Ó¡A¨Ã²z¸Ñ§A§@爲¤W«Ò¦Ó¤£¬O¤HÃþªº¯u¹ê¥»©Ê¡C¦]爲¤HÃþ¬O¥L¦Û¤vªº³Ð³yª«¡]ª`¡G¤HÃþªºÂà¥@¬OÆF»îªº¿ï¾Ü¡A¨C¥@­n¾Ç²ßªº½Òµ{¦­¤w¦w±Æ¦n¡^¡A¦³­p¹ºªº±N¥ÃùÚ±a¤J³o­ÓÅã²{¥Xªº¤Z¤H¥@¬É¡C¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A¡]¤Z¥@¡^®Èµ{¥]§tµÛ½Òµ{¡A«Ü¦nªº§¹¦¨/¾Ç·|½Òµ{·|«P¨Ï¤º¦b¦s¦³ªº¦¨ªø,¨Ã¦bı¿ô¤¤°{°{µo¥ú¡C

The lessons are not academic but spiritual; yet the spirit holds the wisdom which creates the knowing of the truth, the very essence of God passed to man. The presence of God is incarnate within you ¡V it is this presence that calls you and shall willingly guide you home. You need only apply your higher mind and you shall begin to reckon with yourself and come to know and gradually experience your God potential . It is the knowing that will create the energy fortuitous to your eventual return to your SOURCE.

³o¨Ç½Òµ{¤£¬O¾Ç³N¤W¦Ó¬OÆF©Ê¤Wªº¡FÆF©Ê«ù¦³ªº´¼¼z·|³Ð³y¨º¹ï¯u¬Ûªºª¾¾å¡A¤W«Òªº³Ì¥»½èºëÅè·|¶Ç»¼µ¹¤HÃþ¡C¤W«ÒªºÁ{¦b¤Æ¨­¦b§A¤§¤º¡X¥¿¬O³o¦s¦b·|©I³ê§A¡A¨Ã¼Ö·N«ü¤Þ§A¦^®a¡C§A¥u»Ý­n¨Ï¥Î§Aªº§ó°ª¤ß´¼¡A§A±N¶}©l»{ÃѨì§A¦Û¤v¡A¨Ã¥B¶}©lª¾¾å¨Ã³vº¥ÅéÅç§Aªº¤W«Ò¼ç¯à¡C³oºØª¾¾å±N·|³Ð³y·N¥~ªº¯à¶q¡A¨Ï§A³Ì²×ªð¦^¨ì§Aªº¡i·½ÀY¡j¡C

Disbelief is a sham. It nurtures doubt and on a mindal level separates what is ONE. The Father within each of you is calling you home. Will you not answer the call and free yourself from the bondage of the ego¡¦s verbiage which seeks to distance you from your natural heritage?

ÃhºÃ¬O¤@ºØ°²¶H¡C¥¦°ö¾i¤F½èºÃ¡A¥H¤Î¦b¤ß´¼¤ô¥­¤W±q¡i¨º¤@¡j¤¤¤ÀÂ÷¥X¨Ó¡C¦b§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¤§¤ºªº¡i·½ÀY¤÷¿Ë¡j¥¿¦b©I³ê§A­Ì¦^®a¡C§A­Ì爲¦ó¤£¦^À³¨º©I³ê¡A¨Ï§A­Ì¦Û¤vÂ\²æ[·N¦b¨Ï§A»·Â÷§A¤Ñ¥Íªº¿ò産¡]¯«©Ê¡^]¨º¨Ç¤p§ÚªÅ¸Üªº§ô¿£©O¡H

Know yourself as God and you shall by your own efforts experience the living God within you.

ª¾¾å§A¦Û¤v´N¬O¤W«Ò¡A§A±N³q¹L§A¦Û¤vªº§V¤O¨ÓÅéÅç¦b§A¤§¤ºªº¬¡µÛªº¤W«Ò¡C

Nebadonia come in the light of the Source to bring a message of enlightenment. The time is now.

¤º¤Ú¹y¦t©z¤§¥À¡X¤º¤Ú¤¦¥§娅¦b¦t©z¤§¥ú¤¤±a¨Ó³o±ø啓¥Üªº°T®§¡C®É¶¡¥¿¬O²{¦b¡C

Mother Spirit

¤º¤Ú¹y¦t©z¤§¥À

»ñ°Äª`¡G

·PÁ¤º¤Ú¹y¦t©z¤§¥À»P¶Â¯÷º¸ªº³o½gÆF©Ê±Ð¾É¡C

ª¾¾å§A¦Û¤v´N¬O¤W«Ò¡C¤HÃþÆF©Êªº½÷¥ú¬O¤W«ÒªºÁ{¦b¡C¤HÃþ¬O¥L¦Û¤vªº³Ð³yª«¡AÆF»î¦b§ë¥@¥H«e¤w¸gñ¸p¤FÆF»î«´¬ù¡A¨Ã¨î©w¤F¦¹¥Í¾Ç²ßªº½Òµ{¡A¦³­p¹º¦a±N¥ÃùÚ¡B§Y¨º¯«©Ê±a¤J³o­Ó¤Z¤H¥@¬É¡Cı¿ôªÌ¨Ï¦Û¤v³B©ó¤W«ÒÁ{¦b¤¤¡A¦b¤Z¥@¤u§@¾Ç²ß¤¤³q¹L¦Û¤v¨Ï¤W«Ò¤§¥ú½Æ¬¡¡A´N¬O³Ì¦nªº´²µo¥ú·R¶Ç¼½¯u¬Ûªº¤è¦¡¡C

With so much waiting to come into your lives for the better, you can view any attempts to interfere as quite pointless. Everything is set up in readiness and we wait for the signal that will allow us to go speeding ahead. Your faith in us and our allies is not misplaced, and we will as you might say, deliver the goods. We have been in a state of readiness for quite a long time, continually making adjustments to account for changes taking place on Earth. Even in this year so far you have seen some remarkable happenings in uncovering the activities of the dark Ones. It will continue and this time those who are arrested will face justice. Unlike many earlier occasions people will be unable to buy their way out of it, and that will serve as a warning to others who fear for their own freedom. We are totally aware who are the principal players on the dark side, and their activities are closely monitored by us. There is absolutely nothing that has occurred on Earth, that cannot be ¡§replayed¡¨ should the need arise. That is how those who leave the Earth after leaving their physical body on death, can have a review of their life. Looking in from the outside is often a sobering thought, as humans seem to have little appreciation of how they appear to others.

²{¦b¦³³o麽¦h爲¤F§â§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡Åܱo§ó¦nªº¨Æ±¡¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ¡A§A¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì¥ô¦ó¤zÂZªº¥ø¹Ï³£¬O²@µL·N¸qªº¡C¨C¥ó¥²­nªº¨Æ±¡³£¦b·Ç³Æ´Nºü¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿¦bµ¥«Ý´Nºü¡Aµ¥«Ý¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¥[³t«e¶iªº«H¸¹¡C§A­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì©M§Ú­Ì·ù¤Íªº«H¤ß¤£·|³Q¶d­tªº¡A§Ú­Ì±N¹³§A­Ì»¡ªº¨º¼Ë¡A¹ê²{³o¨Ç¡iµ½¡jªº¥»·N¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¤F«Ü¤[¤F¡A¤]«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº½Õ¾ã¤F­p¹º¥H¾AÀ³µo¥Í¦b¦a²y¤W¤£Â_ªºÅܤơC¬Æ¦Ü¦b¨ì¤µ¦~爲¤î¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¬Ý¨ì¤@¨Ç¨ô¶Vªº¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¦b´¦ÅS¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦æ爲¤W¡C¥¦±NÄ~Äò¤U¥h¡A³o¤@¦¸¨º¨Ç³Q¶e®·ªº¤H±N­±Á{¤½¥¿ªºµô¨M¡C¤£·|¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë¡A¨º¨Ç¤H±NµLªk¹B¥Îª÷¿ú¨Ó¨Ï±o¦Û¤v²æ¨­¡A¦Ó¬OªA°È¨º¨Ç®`©È®³¦^¦Û¤v¦Û¥Ñªº¤H¡Aµ¹¥L­Ì¤@­Óĵ¿ô¹ª°_«i®ð¡C§Ú­Ì§¹¥þªºª¾¹D­þ¨Ç¤H¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº­«­n¨¤¦â¡A¥H¤Î¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¦b¨ü¨ì§Ú­Ìªº±K¤ÁÃöª`¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¤w¸g¦b¦a²y¤Wµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡A¯à°÷¦A¦¸¡§­«ºt¡¨¡C¨º¨Ç¦b¦º¤`Â÷¶}¥L­Ìªº¦×¨­«áÂ÷¶}¦a²y¼h­±ªº¤H¡A¯à°÷¦^ÅU¥L­Ìªº¤H¥Í¡C±q¥t¤@­Ó¨¤«×¨Ó¦^ÅU¡]¨ü®`ªÌªº¨¤«×¡A¥L´¿¸g¶Ë®`¹Lªº¥ô¦ó¤H©M¨Æª«¡^´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó¨Ï¥L²M¿ôªº·Qªk¡A§@爲¤HÃþ¨Ó»¡¥L¦Û¤v¬O¦p¦ó§â¶Ë®`¥[¸ü¦b¨ä¥L¤H¨­¤Wªº·P¨ü¡C

Ascension will in fact be covered by the Law of Grace where karmic situations are concerned, and whatever you needed to experience to clear it should have taken place. Your present lives are likely to bring you immediate karma, rather than as before and allow you to put it off. Completion of your last life in duality should see you proceed to Ascension without the baggage of any outstanding karma. It does not mean that in the higher realms there is no karma, but it would be rare and more a question of judgment than actions taken. Bear in mind that by now you will have full consciousness, and be a Light Being. Criminal activity would be totally out of place, because there would be no point in it as you want for nothing, and money does not exist. In any event those souls who might otherwise partake in negative activities, would not have a sufficiently high enough vibration to reach such a high level.

¡i´­¤É¡j·íµM¥]¬A¤F®¦¨åªºªk«h¡A³o¬O¡i·~¤O¦]ªG¡j©ÒÃö¤ßªº¡A¤£ºÞ§A»Ý­n¦p¦óªº¥hÅéÅ祦³£±N·|µo¥Í¡C§A­Ì·í«eªº¥Í¬¡Ãþ¦ü©óµ¹§A­Ì¤@­Ó¥ß¨èªº·~¤O³øÀ³¡]²{¥@³ø¡A·í¤U³ø¡A²{¦b¦a²yªº·~¤O½Òµ{´N­nµ²§ô¡A©Ò¦³²{¦b³Ð³y¥Xªº·~¤O±N§ó§ÖªºÀvÁÙ¡^¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¹³¹L¥h¨º¼Ë¥i¥H¤¹³\§A§â³o·~¤O©µ«á¡C§¹¦¨§A¹L¥h¦b¤G¤¸¥@¬É¤¤¿ò¯dªº·~¤O°ÝÃD¡A±N¯à°÷Åý§AÄ~Äò´­¤É¤U¥h¦Ó¤£·|ªþ±a¤W¥ô¦óªº¥¼ÀvÁÙªº·~¤O¡C³o¨Ã¤£¬O»¡¦b§ó°ªªººû«×´N¤£¦s¦b·~¤O¡A¦Ó¬O·|¦b¥i¯à産¥Íªº·~¤O¦æ爲µo¥Í«e¦³¤@­Ó§ó¥[²M´·ªº§PÂ_¡C½Ð°O¦í¨º­Ó®É­Ô§A­Ì¤w¸g¾Ö¦³¤F¥þ·NÃÑ¡A¦¨爲¤F¤@­Ó¡i¥úªº¦s¦³¡j¡C¸o¥Çªº¦æ爲±N§¹¥þ¤£¦X¾Aªº¡A¦]爲³o¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº·N¸q¡A¦]爲§A¤£¦A»Ý¨D¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡¡Aª÷¿ú¤]¤£¦A¦s¦b¡C¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë¡A¨º¨Ç¾Ö¦³­t­±¦æ爲«ä·QªºÆF»î¡A§ó¤£·|¾Ö¦³¨¬°÷°ªªº®¶°Ê¨Ó©è¹F³oºØıª¾ªº¤ô¥­¡C

It is only on Earth that you will find such a multitude of souls all at different levels of consciousness. That is why living in amongst them in duality is such a hard challenge, and why there is always a danger that you can get pulled down. It is the ego that can often get in the way, and wealth and stardom are often the cause. Sometimes you are born into such circumstances, for the very reason of being tested to see if you can do so without being full of your own importance. Many of you dream of wealth, but it carries far more responsibility than you might imagine. Such dreams are no longer necessary in the higher dimensions, as all your needs are either readily available, or you can use your own power of creation. Your lives could have been much more satisfying and rewarding but for those of the Illuminati and their minions. Poverty, death and destruction have always been their bed fellows, and you have been severely kept down. However, that will soon change, and already their influence is waning very fast.

³o¤]¥u¯à¦b¦a²y¤W¡A§A¤~¯àµo²{³o麽¦hªºÆF»î¾Ö¦³µÛ¦UºØ¦U¼Ë¤£¦P¤ô¥­ªº·NÃÑ¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó¥Í¬¡¦b³o¼Ëªº¤G¤¸¥@¬É¤¤¬O¦h麽¤jªº¤@­Ó¬D¾Ô¡A¥H¤Î³o¬O¦h麽ªº¦MÀI¡A¦]爲¥¦¤Q¤À¦³¥i¯à§â§A©Ô¤U¤ô¡C¤p§Ú·NÃѯà°÷¸g±`ªº¦û¾Ú§Aªº«äºû¡A°]´I©M¦a¦ì¸g±`´N¬O­ì¦]¡C¦³®É­Ô§A´N¥X¥Í¦b³o¼Ëªº±¡ªp¤¤¡A爲¤F¤@­Ó«D±`ªº­ì¦]¨Ó´ú¸Õ§A¦Û¤v¡A¬O§_¯à°÷¥H¶W¥X§A·Q¶Hªº¤è¦¡­t°_§ó¤jªº³d¥ô¡C¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¡A³o¼Ëªº¹Ú·Q¤£¦AÅܱo»Ý­n¡A¦]爲§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº»Ý­n³£¬O¤@À³­Ñ¥þªº¡A©ÎªÌ§A¯à°÷¹B¥Î§A¦Û§Ú³Ð³yªº¯à¤O¡C§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¨ä¹ê¯à°÷§e²{¥X§ó¥[¥O¤Hº¡·N©M¦³¯qªºµ²ªG¡A¦pªG¨S¦³¥ú·Ó¬£©M¥L­Ìªº¨«¨òªº¸Ü¡C³h§x¡A¦º¤`©M¯}Ãa¸g±`´N¬O¥L­ÌªºªEÃä¤H¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q¹K¨îµÛ¡C¦ý¬O¡A³o«Ü§Ö±NÂàÅÜ¡A¥L­Ìªº¼vÅT¤O¥¿¦b§Ö³tªº«d®z¡C

If all goes well you could be just a few months away from a major advancement, that would really get things rolling. We refer not to 11.11.11 but that is certainly a major event that will affect every soul on Earth. It might well be the first time that many of you will actually experience a lifting up. It is another reason that your destiny is assured, and illustrates just how much help you are being given. It could be looked upon as the real commencement of Ascension, and as the trigger for many more events planned to carry you forward. We expect to be more active come this particular time, and it should be the precursor of an exciting time when your wishes start to become fulfilled. That elusive world peace should be a lot nearer, and even now few have an appetite to continue the wars that rage at present. Behind that of course is the rising consciousness levels of the people who have stated loud and clear, that enough is enough.

¦pªG¤@¤Á¶¶§Qªº¸Ü¡A§A­Ì±N¦b´X­Ó¤ë¤º¸g¾ú¤@­Ó¥D­nªº´£¤É¨Æ¥ó¡A¨º±NÅý¨Æ±¡½T¹êªº®i¶}¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O´£¤Î2011¦~11¤ë11¤é¡A³o·íµM¬O¤@­Ó¥D­nªº¨Æ¥ó¡A±N¼vÅT¨ì¦a²y¤Wªº¨C­ÓÆF»î¡C³o±N«Ü¦nªº¦¨爲§A­Ì³\¦h¤H­º¦¸¯u¹êªºÅéÅç¨ì¤@ºØ´£¤Éªº·P¨ü¡C³o¤]¬O¥t¤@­Ó­ì¦]¡A§A­Ìªº©R¹B¬O³Q½T«Oªº¡A¨Ã¥BÄÄ©ú¤F§A­Ì¥¿¦b¨ü¨ì¦h麽¤jªºÀ°§U¡C³o¯à°÷³Q¬Ý°µ¬O¡i¯u¹ê´­¤Éªº¶}ºÝ¡j¡A§@爲³\¦h§ó¦hªº¨Æ¥ó­p¹ºªºÄ²µo¡A±aµÛ§A­Ì«e¦æ¡C§Ú­Ì¦b³o­Ó¯S§Oªº®É¨è´Á«Ý§ó¦hªº¦æ°Ê¡A¨Ã¥B³o±N¥i¥H¦¨爲¤@­Ó¿E°Ê¤H¤ß®É¨èªº«e«µ¡A¨º®É§A­ÌªºÄ@±æ¶}©lÅܦ¨²{¹ê¡C³oÃø¥H®»ºNªº¡i¥@¬É©M¥­¡j±NÅܱo§ó¥[±µªñ¡A¦Ó¥B²{¦b¨Ì¦³µÛ¤@³¡¤À¦³µÛ¶Ý¦n¡A§Æ±æ¦b·í«eÄ~Äò¾Ôª§ªº¼É¦æ¡C¦b³o¤§«á·í«e¦³µÛ·NÃѤô¥­ªº¤£Â_´£¤É¡A¨Ï±o¤H­Ì¤w¸g¶}©l§ó¤j¡A§ó²M´·ªº©IÁn¡A¡i¸Ó¾A¥i¦Ó¤î¤F¡j¡C

We know that the Lightworkers are pressing on with their efforts to prepare people for what is soon to come, and we can say that more of them are awakening to the possibilities of changes for the better. Instead of seeing the changes as bringing disaster, they read the writing between the lines and accept that out of it will come good. The cleansing must go ahead, and our presence upon Earth will hasten the activities much to your delight. For too long people have lived amongst the ruins caused by the agenda of the dark Ones. Instead the rubble and all that serves no further purpose will also disappear. The beginning is a means to an end that will exceed your anticipation, and you will be well pleased with the results.

§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¦b¥[ºò¥L­Ìªº§V¤OÅý¤j衆·Ç³Æ¦n«Ü§Ö¨ì¨Óªº¤@¤Á¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷»¡¡A¥L­Ì¤¤ªº§ó¦h¤H¦bı¿ô©óÂàÅܱa¨Óªº³d¥ô¡A爲¤F§ó¤jªº§Q¯q¡C¦Ó¤£¬O²´¸C¸C¬ÝµÛ³o¨ÇÂàÅܱa¨Ó¨aÃø¡A¥L­Ì¥J²Óªº¾\Ū«H®§¤º®e¡A©ú¥Õ¥¦ªº¨ì¨Ó±N·|±a¨Óªº¥u¬O¦n³B¡C¤j²M¬~¥²¶·µo¥Í¡A§Ú­Ìªº²{¨­¦b¦a²y¤W±N¨Ï§A­Ì´r®®¡A¤]·|·¥¤jªº¥[³t³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê¡C¦]爲¤Óªøªº®É¶¡ùØ¡A¤H­Ì¤@ª½¥Í¬¡¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oijµ{ªº¾µ¹Ú¤¤¡C¨ú¥N³o¨Ç¸H¥Û¡AÁÙ¦³©Ò¦³³o¨Ç¤£¦A§ó¦hªA°Èªº³£±N®ø¥¢¡C­n¶}©l´N·N¨ýµÛ¤@­Óªºµ²§ô¡A¶W¥X§A­Ìªº¹w´Á¡A§A­Ì±N·|¤Q¤ÀªºªY½à³o¨Çµ²ªG¡C

Dear Ones, we cover much about the coming times, often repeating our message but that is necessary to ensure that it is remembered. People can easily lose heart when things in their lives go wrong, or are not fulfilling their needs. We know exactly what will lift you up, and it is waiting ready for you and shall be yours as soon as it is an appropriate time. Keep yourself occupied and see the dark Ones as souls who are beginning to withdraw, as they know their time is up. Yes, they will still make noises and attempt a last ditch stand, but it will be to no avail. They cannot compete with the masses of Light Beings that surround them. It is their turn to know what it is like to be in fear, and see no future for themselves. Their life plans are playing out the end times for them and they still live the illusion, but it is entirely different for those who walk the path of Light to Ascension.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­Ì¸g±`ªº´£¨ì³o§Y±N¨ÓÁ{ªº®É¨è¡A¸g±`¤]¬O¤£Â_­«½Æ§Ú­Ìªº«H®§¡A¦ý¬O³o¬O¥²­nªº¡A½T«O³o¨Ç³Q«Ü¦nªº°O¦í¡C¤HÃþ´N¬O®e©ö¦b¥L­Ìªº¥Í¬¡µo¥Í®t¿ùªº®É­Ô³à¥¢«H¤ß¡A©ÎªÌ»¡¬O¨S¦³¹ê²{¥L­Ì­n¨Dªº®É­Ô¡C§Ú­Ì·íµMª¾¹D­þ¨Ç·|Åý§A­Ì®¶¾Ä°_¨Ó¡A¨ä¹ê³o³£¦b爲§A­Ìµ¥«ÝµÛ¡A¦b¤@­Ó¦X¾Aªº®É¶¡«Ü§Ö´N¯à°÷¦¨爲§A­Ìªº¡C«O«ù§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¥þ¯«³eª`¡A©ú¥Õ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥L­Ì¥¿¦b¶}©l°h¥X¡A¦]爲¥L­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤vªº®É¨è¤w¸g§¹¤F¡C¬Oªº¡A¥L­Ì¨Ì·|¨î³y¾¸­µ©M¥ø¹Ï¨Ó°µ¤@¦¸³Ì«á©è§Ü¡A¦ý³o³£¬O¥Õ¶O¤O®ð¡C¥L­ÌµLªk»P³o¥]³ò¥L­Ìªº³W¼Ò±j¤jªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³­Ì¡j¹ï§Ü¡C¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡³o¥XÀ¸¤w¸gºt§¹¤F¡A¥u¬O¥L­Ì¨ÌÂ¥ͬ¡¦b¤Û¶H¤¤¡A¦ý¬O¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤w¸g§¹¥þ¨«¦b¥ú¤§´­¤É¹D¸ô¤¤ªº¤H¨Ó»¡´N¬O§¹¥þ¤£¦Pªº´º¶H¡C

You are Beings of unlimited Love and Light, and we simply ask that you use it unsparingly and equally to all souls regardless. Remember that on a higher level you will know you are all One, and at some stage you will come together again. We go to some lengths at times to explain that you are connected, and what happens to one, happens to all Beings. Do as you would where any soul was concerned that needed bringing back into the Light ¡V give Unconditional Love.

§A­Ì¬OµL­­·R»P¥úªº¦s¦³­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¥u²³æªº­n¨D§A­Ì¨Ï¥Î¥¦¡AºB´nªº¡A¥­µ¥ªº¹ï«Ý©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¦b§ó°ªªº¼h­±§A­Ì·|ª¾¹D¨ä¹ê§A­Ì³£¬O¤@­Ó¡i¾ãÅé¡j¡A¦b¬Y¨Ç¶¥¬q§A­Ì¤]±N¦A¦¸¬Û»E¡C§Ú­Ì¦³®É­Ô©w¦ì¬Y¨Ç²`«×¨Óµ¹§A­Ì´¦¥Ü§A­Ì¤§¶¡ªºÁp¨t¡A¹ï©ó­ÓÅéµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡A¨ä¹ê¹ï©Ò¦³¦s¦³³£¦³¼vÅT¡C©ñ¤â¥h°µ§a¡A¨º¥ô¦óÆF»î³£Ãö¤ßªº¡A¥i¥H§â¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j±a¤J¶i¨Óªº¦æ爲«K¬O---µ¹¤©¡iµL±ø¥óªº·R¡j¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, assure you that the end is in sight, and events will get underway before not too long.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒ³oºÉÀY¤w¸g¦bµø½u¤§¤¤¡A¨Æ±¡±N¦b¤£¤[«á啓°Ê¡C

Blossom Goodchild - July 18, 2011
Blossom Goodchild 7¤ë18¤é«H®§

Good morning to you. There are a couple of things I would like to ask you about, but not sure if we shall have time to answer both in one session. So if not, we'll leave one until next time. The first one is about the prophesy that the Mayans have talked about regarding our planet going into three days of total darkness (at some point) ... and that whatever emotional state we are in will be heightened greatly during that time. Fine ... if one is in LOVE ... but not so good if one is in fear. If this IS going to take place I FEEL it important for as many people as possible to KNOW about it, so that when it happens we need not be in fear. Naturally, any wisdom on this issue would be greatly appreciated. IF you think it appropriate to do so of course?

¦­¤W¦n¡C¦³´X¥ó¨Æ±¡§Ú·Q­n¸ß°Ý§A­Ì¡A¦ý¬O¤£ª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¬O§_¦³¨¬°÷ªº®É¶¡¦b³o¦¸·|­±¤¤¨Ó¦^µª¨â­Ó°ÝÃD¡C¦pªG®É¶¡¤£°÷¡A¨º麽§Ú­Ì´N§â¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¯d¨ì¤U¦¸§a¡C²Ä¤@­Ó°ÝÃD¬OÃö©ó¨Ó¦Ûº¿¶®¹w¨¥¤¤´£¨ìªº¡A¨º´N¬O§Ú­Ìªº¬P²y±N­n¶i¤J¨ì¤T¤Ñ®É¶¡ªº¶Â·t´Á¡]¦b¬Y¨Ç¦aÂI¡^¡C¡C¡C¨º´N¬O¤£ºÞ³B¦b¤°麽¼Ëªº±¡ºüª¬ºA§Ú­Ì³£·|¶i¤J¡A¦Ó¥B±N¦b¨º­Ó®É´Á¤j´T«×ªº´£¤É¡C¦nªº¡C¡C¡C¦pªG­ÓÅé³B¦b·R¤¤¡C¡C¡C¤£«ç麽¦nªº´N¬O¦pªG­ÓÅé³B¦b®£Äߤ¤¡C¦pªG³o­Ó·|µo¥Íªº¸Ü¡A§Ú·Pı¹ï©ó«Ü¦hªB¤Í³£®¼­«­nªº¡AºÉ¥i¯àªºª¾¹D¥¦¡A©Ò¥H·í¥¦µo¥Íªº®É­Ô§Ú­Ì¥²¶·¤£­n³B¦b®£Äߤ¤¡C¦ÛµMªº¡AÃö©ó³o­Ó¨Æ¥óªº¥ô¦ó´¼¼z³£Åý§Ú­Ì«Ü·P¿E¡C¦pªG§A»{爲¾A¦X½Í¨ì¥¦ªº¸Ü¡H

Welcome to all who read these words and indeed to your sunny disposition Blossom. That which you have asked us to speak of can be interpreted in a way that isn't actually as it seems. In that ... there are those that even when the time comes, will not understand what is taking place ... even though they may have been indicated toward the Truth of such a phenomena. We would advise that at such a time when what you think is darkness is to occur ... it is only so if you choose to look at it that way ... in darkness. We would speak of it otherwise. We would say it is a Golden opportunity to rise up into the Light. For in that time when one cannot see infront of their eyes their will be great opportunity ... unlike any other one has had in this life time ... to SEE THE LIGHT from within. For it is that LIGHT that will allow one to interpret what is taking place from within another place of themselves.

Åwªï©Ò¦³Åª¨ì³o¨Ç¸Ü»yªºªB¤Í¡A·íµM¤]·PÁ§A­Ì¤ß±¡¶§¥úªºBlossom¡C¨º­Ó§A­Ì¤w¸g½Ð¨D§Ú­Ì¦^µªªº°ÝÃD¥i¥H¥Î¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¨Ó¸ÑŪ¡A¨º¨Ã¤£¬O¥¦¬Ý°_¨Óªº¨º­Ó¼Ë¤l¡C¦b¨º¤è­±¡C¡C¡C¨Ì·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤H¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô¡A¤£ª¾¹D¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C¡C¡C¬Æ¦Ü¥L­Ì¤w¸g³Q«ü¦V¤F³oºØ²{¶Hªº¯u¬Û¡C§Ú­Ì·Q«Øij¡A¦b³o¼Ëªº¤@­Ó®É¨è¡A¨º®É§A»{爲ªº¶Â·t©Ò­nµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡C¡C¡C¶È¶È¥u¬O§A¬O§_¿ï¾Ü¥H¨ººØ¤è¦¡¥h¬Ý«Ý¡C¡C¡C³B¦b¶Â·t¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡»¡¥¦ªº¨ä¥L¤è­±¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡³o¬O¤@­Ó¶Àª÷¯ëªº¾÷·|¡A´£¤É¦Û¤v¶i¤J¨ì¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j¤¤¡C¦]爲¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¡A·í­ÓÅéÁÙ¤£¯à¿Ë²´¬Ý¨ì¥Lªº­±«e¥X²{ªº³o­Ó°¶¤jªº¾÷·|ªº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C©M¥ô¦ó¨ä¥L¤w¸g¦b³o­Ó¤H¥Í®É¨è¾Ö¦³¤F³o­Ó¾÷·|ªº¡C¡C¡C¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¤º¦bªº¡i¯«©Ê¤§¥ú¡j¡C¦]爲´N¬O³o¡i¥ú¡j¥i¥H¤¹³\­ÓÅé¸ÑŪ¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡A±q¥L­Ì¤º¦bªº¥t¤@­Ó¦ì¸m¡C

So ... there will be the three days of 'nothing' then?

©Ò¥H¡C¡C¡C·|¦³¤T¤Ñ¤°麽³£¤£·|µo¥Í¤F¡H

Approximately in your timing ... we would encourage you to KNOW that this is to take place. It is a pivotal marking towards that which is to follow. For as the NEW DAWN arises after such 'nothingness' ... one will wake up to a much different world.

¤j¬ù¥H§A­Ìªº®É¶¡­pºâ¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì·Q¹ªÀy§A­Ì¥h¤F¸Ñ¡A³o¬O·|µo¥Íªº¡C³o¬O¤@­ÓÃöÁ䪺¼Ð§Ó´Â¦VµÛ¨º¨ÇÀH¤§¦Ó¨Óªº¤@¤Á¡C¦]爲¡i¹ñ·sªº¾¤©ú¡jÁ`¬O¦b¡§µêµL¡¨«á¤É°_¡C¡C¡C­ÓÅé±N¦b¤@­Ó«D±`¤£¦Pªº¥@¬É¤¤¿ô¨Ó¡C

In what way ?

¥H¤°麽¤è¦¡¡H

During the time of 'nothingness' ... there shall be an energy entering your planet that has been 'saved' ... shall we say ... for that very occasion.

¦b³o­Ó¡§µêµL¡¨ªº´Á¶¡¡C¡C¡C¡C·|¦³¤@ºØ¯à¶q¶i¤J¨ì§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A¨ººÙ¤§爲¡i³Q¬@±Ïªº¡j¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡C¡C¡C爲¤F¨º­Ó«D±`ªº³õ´º¡C

I have to butt in ... sorry, because it just came to me as clear as day, that this will be yet another time when we are to open our bottles of 'LOVE' that we have been storing.

§Ú¤£±o¤£´¡¥y¼L¡C¡C¡C¹ï¤£°_¡A¦]爲¥¦­è­è²M´·ªº¶i¤J§ÚÀY¸£¡A¨º­Ó¤é¤l¡A·|Åܦ¨¥t¥~ªº®É¨è¡A·í§Ú­Ì·Q­n¥´¶}§Ú­Ì¡i·Rªºº}¬y²~¡jªº®É­Ô¡A³o­Ó§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦bÀx¦sªº¡C

Indeed , you are ahead of us ! This energy is 'insightful' in that it will contain within it a 'newness'.

´N¬O³o¼Ë¡A§A¤w¸g»°¦b§Ú­Ì«e­±¤F¡I³o­Ó¯à¶q¬O¡i´I¦³¬}¹î¤Oªº¡j¡A¥¦±N·|¥]§tµÛ¤@­Ó¡i¹ñ·sªº­±»ª¡j¡C

Sorry, again! ... I had to laugh ... I made a typo error and it read a ' newmess'!! Heaven forbid!!!

¦A¦¸¹Dºp¡I¡C¡C¡C§Ú¤£±o¤£¯º¤F°_¨Ó¡C¡C¡C§Ú­è¤~¥X²{¤F¤@­Ó¥´¦r¿ù»~¡A§â¥¦«÷¦¨¤F'newmess'¡I¡I¤Ñ²z¤£®e°Ú¡I¡I

Your humour continues to uplift and we say that this too is of great importance ... to continue the way so many of you are ... discovering the LOVE that you are. For as you correctly stated Blossom ... when this time is upon you ... the energy that you are aware of within yourself at that time ... shall increase with great aplomb! We are surmising that by such a time ... taking into account the way in which so many of you are 'coming into your own' ... that this will be of great benefit to the planet.

§Aªº«ÕÀq·P¤]´£¤É¤F©O¡A§Ú­Ì»¡³o¤]¬O«D±`­«­nªº©O¡C¡C¡C爲¤FÄ~Äò³o±ø¹D¸ô¡A§A­Ì³o³\¦h¤H¥¿¦b¥h°µªº¡C¡C¡Cµo±¸³o¡i¯«¸t¤§·R¡jªº¥»½è¡C¦]爲§A¥¿½Tªº³¯­z¡ABlossom¡C¡C¡C·í³o­Ó®É¨èµo¥Í¦b§A­Ì¨­¤W¡C¡C¡C³o¯à¶q¡A§A­Ì©Ò¤F¸Ñªº¡i¤º¦b¦Û§Ú¡j¡C¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¡C¡C±N¥H®õµM¦Û­Yªº¤è¦¡¼Wªø¡I§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b±À´ú¡A³q¹L³o¼Ë¤@­Ó®É¨è¡C¡C¡C§â³o­Ó¤è¦¡¦Ò¼{¶i¥h¡A¦b¨ä¤¤§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¦b¡i¦^Âk¨ì¦Û§Ú¥»½è¡j¡C¡C¡C¨º麽¹ï©ó³o­Ó¬P²y¨Ó»¡±N¬O¤@­Ó°¶¤jªº°^Äm¡C

Yet if, as you say, it will heighten what ever state you are in ... there will still be many will there not ... who will KNOW nothing of this at the time and I would imagine will be very scared. For I FEEL when you say 'nothingness' there will be nothing. No day, no night, no stars, no Light!

¦ý¬O¦pªG¡A´N¹³§A­Ì»¡ªº¡A¥¦±N´£°ª¡A¤£ºÞ§A³B¦b¤°麽¼Ëªºª¬ºA¡C¡C¡C¨Ì·|¦³³\¦h¤H¡C¡C¡C¥L­Ì±N¹ï³o­Ó¤@µL©Òª¾ªº¤H¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¡A§Ú·Q¶H¨º·|¬O«D±`¥i©Èªº¡C¦]爲§Ú·P¨ì·í§A­Ì»¡¡¨µêµL¡§ªº®É­Ô¡A´N·N¨ýµÛ¤°麽³£¨S¦³¡C¨S¦³¥Õ¤Ñ¡A¶Â©]¡A¬P¨°¡A¨S¦³¥ú¡I

Do you think it is by mere coincidence that you have decided to ask us about this today? Do you think that the soul who wrote in asking you to ask ... did it by pure chance? Did you think that your inquisitiveness on this has been growing ... to fall by the way side ... or perhaps do you think it 'all ' has been leading up to the fact that "WE" wish also to spread news regarding this matter.

§A·|»{爲³o¥u¬O¤@­Ó¥©¦X麽¡AÃö©ó§A¤w¸g¨M©w¤F¦b¤µ¤Ñ¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¸ß°Ý¤F§Ú­Ì³o­Ó°ÝÃD¡H§A·|»{爲¨º­Ó§Æ±æ§A¸ß°Ý§Ú­ÌªºÆF»î¡C¡C¡C·|¬O§¹¥þÀH¾÷ªº´£¥X¨Óªº麽¡H§A·|»{爲§A¹ï©ó³o­Óªº¨Dª¾±ý¤@ª½ªº¦b¦¨ªø¡C¡C¡C·|¤¤³~©ñ±ó¡C¡C¡C©ÎªÌ¤]³\¬O§A»{爲³o¥þ³¡¤w¸g¦b¤§«e«ü¦V¤F³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡A¦]¦¹¡¨§Ú­Ì¡§¤]§Æ±æ¶Ç¼½Ãö©ó³o­Ó°ÝÃDªº«H®§麽¡H

Fair enough .. it seems a long way round to go about it ... but let's stick to the subject matter if we may?

¦³¹D²z¡C¡C¡C³o¬Ý°_¨ÓÁÙ¦³¤@¬qªø¸ô¤~¯à¨«¨ì¨ºùØ¡C¡C¡C¦ý¬OÅý§Ú­Ì°í«ù³o­Ó¥DÃD¡A¦pªG¥i¥Hªº¸Ü¡H

By the time this 'portal' arrives ... many,many more shall know about it and be prepared for it. This will allow many to be helped if they are one that has not been made conscious of the happening. The Awakening.

¨ì¨º­Ó®É­Ô¡A¡i¤J¤f¡j·|¥´¶}¡C¡C¡C³\¦h¡A³\¦h§ó¦hªº¤H±N·|ª¾¹D¥¦¡A¨Ã¥B爲¤§·Ç³Æ¦n¡C³o·|¤¹³\³\¦h¤H±o¨ìÀ°§U¡A¦pªG¥L­Ì¬O¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³·NÃѨìµo¥Í¤@¤Áªº¤Hªº¸Ü¡C³o­Óı¿ô¡C¡C

I cant help interrupting. I KNOW I will be driving many mad because they will be wanting me to 'zip it' and just let you get on ... but 'HELLO'!!!! ... ''PORTAL' ??? That puts a whole different slant on the matter. And 'Awakening' ?? Please ... continue!

§Ú±±¨î¤£¦í¤S´¡¼L¤F¡C§Úª¾¹D¡A§Ú±NÅý³\¦h¤Hµo¨g¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì±N§Æ±æ§Ú¨Ó¡¨´¦¶}¥¦¡§¡A¨Ã¥BÅý§A­ÌÄ~Äò¡C¡C¡C¦ý¬O¡¨§A¦n¡§¡C¡C¡C¡C¡¨¤J¤f¡§¡H¡H¡H³o­Ó©ñ¤F¤@­Ó§¹¥þ¤£¦PªºÆ[ÂI¦b³o­Ó°ÝÃD¤W¡CÁÙ¦³¡¨Ä±¿ô¡§¡H¡H¡H½Ð¡C¡CÄ~Äò¡C

Now that we can ... we shall! We ask of you to just allow our words to flow for we are aware that you are getting a vast download of information and you do not know where to ... or how to begin putting into sequence that which we have just imparted . When the time comes for this 'transition' it is of great importance that one accepts that ALL IS WELL. We cannot say exactly how long it will last, yet we approximate around three to five days of your Earthly time. During this time a 'change' will be taking place within you and around you, yet you will not 'see' it ... for you shall see 'nothing' with your physical eyes at that time.

²{¦b§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì·Q¡I¡I§Ú­Ì­n¨D§A­Ì¶È¶È¤¹³\§Ú­Ìªº¸Ü¦p§Ú­Ì©Ò¤F¸Ñªº¨º¼Ë³¯­z¡A§A­Ì¥¿¦b±o¨ì¤@­Ó¥¨¶qªº«H®§¤U¸ü¡A§A¤£·|ª¾¹D­þùبӪº¡C¡C¡C©ÎªÌ¦p¦ó¶}©l§â¥¦¾ã¤J§Ç¦C¡A¨º¨Ç§Ú­Ì­è­è¤w¸g´£¨ìªº¡C·í³o­Ó®É¨è¨ì¨Ó¤F¡A°ò©ó³o­Ó¡i¹L´ç¡j¡A³o·íµM¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡A¨º´N¬O­ÓÅé±µ¨ü¡i¤@¤Á³£¦n¡jªº¨Æ¹ê¡C§Ú­Ì¤£¥i¯à»¡¨ì©³¥¦·|«ùÄò¦h¤[¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì»¡±µªñ©ó3¨ì5¤Ñ¡A¥H§A­Ì¦a²yªº¤é´Á­pºâ¡C¦b³o­Ó´Á¶¡¤@­Ó¡iÂàÅÜ¡j±N·|µo¥Í¡A¦b§A­Ìªº¤º¦b©M§A­Ìªº©P³ò¡A¦ý¬O§A¤£·|¡i¬Ý¨ì¡j¥¦ªºµo®i¡C¡C¡C¦]爲¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è§A­Ì¬Ý¤£¨ì¥ô¦óªF¦è¡A¥H§A­Ìª«²zªº²´·ú¨Ó»¡¡C

If we were prepared with candles ... surely we would see each other and things around us ... from the candle Light?

¦pªG§Ú­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤FÄúÀë©O¡C¡C¡C¡C·íµM§Ú­Ì·|¬Ý¨ì©¼¦¹ÁÙ¦³©P³òªº¤@¤Á¡C¡C¡C±qÀë¥ú¤¤¡H

Little one ... What you shall see will be that which is not there.

¤p®a¹Ù¡C¡C¡C¨º¨Ç§A»{爲¥i¥H¬Ý¨ìªº³£¤£·|¦s¦b¦b¨ºùØ¡C

Which means in Earth tongue?

¨º´N¬O»¡§Ú­Ì¦b¦a²yªº¦ÞÀYùؤF¡H

That your world will be changing into its new form. Therefore, that which is around you will be transforming in energy also. This transitional time is of great consequence to the entry into the GOLDEN AGE. As long as YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOVE ... then there is nothing to fear. When we say 'portal' ... we do not mean that you will be rushed with great gusto at 1000miles an hour into a different dimension. And yet we chose this word wisely. For indeed that time will be allowing you to enter a portal of sorts. We can FEEL that your heart is beating faster and you are a little apprehensive at that which we are telling you ... are you not?

¨º®É­Ô¡A§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±NÂàÅܨì¦o·sªº§ÎºA¡C¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ì©P³òªº¤@¤Á¤]±N¦]¦¹ÀHµÛ¯à¶q¦ÓÂàÅÜ¡C³o­Ó¹L´ç´Á¬O¤Q¤À­«­nªº¡A¹ï©ó¶i¤J¨ì¡i¶Àª÷®É¥N¡jªº¤J¤f¡C´N¦p§A­Ì¤@ª½©Òª¾ªº¡i§A­Ì³£¬O·Rªº¤Æ¨­¡j¡C¡C¡C¨º麽®Ú¥»´N¨S¦³¥²­n®£Äß¡C·í§Ú­Ì»¡¹D¡i¤J¤f¡jªº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O»¡¡A§A­Ì±N¥^¦£ªº¥H1000¤½ùتº®É³t¶i¤J¨ì¤£¦Pªººû«×¡C¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì·Q´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó§ó´¼¼zªºµü·J¡C·íµMªº¡A¨º­Ó®É¨è±N¤¹³\§A­Ì¶i¤J¨ìÃþ¦üªº¤J¤f¡C§Ú­Ì¯à°÷·P¨ì§Aªº¤ß¦b§ó§Ö³tªº¸õ°Ê¡A§A¦³¨Ç¤£¦w¡A¦b³o¨Ç§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b§iª¾§Aªº¡C¡C¡C¬O¤£¬O¡H

Yep ... even though we know it is meant to be ... I FEEL I will be a little in the frame of mind of 'what the ???" ... with all respect.

¬Oªº¡C¡C¡CÁöµM§Úª¾¹D¥¦¥Nªíªº·N¸q¡C¡C¡C§Ú·P¨ì§Ú±N¦³¤@ÂI¨àªº¤ßºü¡¨«ç麽¦^¨Æ¡§¡H¡H¡H¡C¡C¡C±aµÛ©Ò¦³ªº´L­«¡C

You seem to have forgotten ... or not be focusing upon ... the most important factor! The energy that you will be within ... the emotion that you choose to FEEL ... during that time ... will be greatly heightened. Therefore ... imagine ... if you choose to focus on the deepest LOVE ... will this not be the most three - five incredible days that you have ever experienced? With respect we would say ... that you in your innocence are automatically perceiving this time to be one of fear because you cannot imagine what living without any form of Light will be like ... for such a lengthy time. Yet we stress to you ... there will be Light ... YOURS!!! Each and everyone of you who allow yourself to turn inwards will be uniting with the energy of Light that is coming in 'through the portal'. This will be the most exhilarating experience you have yet encountered upon your earth ... and we say to you also that by the time this happens ... much to exhilarate the senses will have taken place. Which will have allowed many more souls to awaken by the time this 'wonder' occurs. What takes place within you, blending with the energy coming through and by 'sending out your bottles of LOVE' to the very air you breath ... will ascertain as to what vantage point your Golden Age will present itself to you when 'The sun comes up'.

§A¦ü¥G¤w¸g§Ñ¤F¡C¡C¡C©ÎªÌ¨S¦³¹ïµJ¤W¡C¡C¡C³Ì­«­nªº¦]¯À¡I³o§A­Ì±N»P¤§¨ó½Õªº¯à¶q¡C¡C¡C³oºØ§A¿ï¾Ü¥h·P¨üªº¡i±¡ºü¡j¡C¡C¡C¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è¡C¡C¡C±N³Q·¥¤jªº¥[±j¡C¦]¦¹¡C¡C¡C·Q¶H¤@¤U¡C¡C¡C¦pªG§A¿ï¾Ü»EµJ¦b³Ì²`¼h¦¸ªº¡i¯«¸t¤§·R¡j¡C¡C¡C´N¤£·|¬O³o¼Ëªº¤T¤é--¤­¤éÅå¤H¤é¤l麽¡A¦Ó¥B¬O§A±q¥¼ÅéÅç¹Lªº¡H±aµÛ´L­«§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡C¡C¡C§A©ÒÄâ±aªº¯Â¯u±N¦Û°Êªº§â³o­Ó®É¨è²z¸Ñ爲¬YºØ®£Äß¡A¦]爲§A­ÌµLªk·Q¶H¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡¡A¨S¦³¥úªº¥Í¬¡¬O¤°麽¼Ë¤l¡C¡C¡CÁÙ­n«ùÄò³o¼Ëªøªº®É¶¡¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì±j½Õ¡C¡C¡C·íµM·|¦³¥ú°Ú¡C¡C¡C´N¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤v¨­¤W¡I¡I¡I¨C­Ó¤H¡A¨º¨Ç¤¹³\¦Û¤v¡iÂà¤J¤º¤ß¡jªº±N¥i¥H³s±µ¤W³o¡i¥úªº¯à¶q¡j¥¿³q¹L³o¤J¤f¨ì¨Ó¡C³o±N¬O³Ì¥O¤H´r§ÖªºÅéÅç¡A§A­Ì±q¥¼¦b¦a²y¤W¾D¹J¹L¡C¡C¡C¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¤]¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É¨è³o¨Çµo¥Í¤F¡C¡C¡C³\¦h¨Ï¤H®¶¾Äªº¤]±Nµo¥Í¡C³o±N¤¹³\³\¦h§ó¦hªºÆF»î¦b³o­Ó®É¨è¿ô®©¡A³o­Ó¡i©_迹¡jªºµo¥Í¡C¦b§A¤º¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¡A²V¦XµÛ³oªÑ¯à¶qªº¨ì¨Ó¡A¨Ã¥B³q¹L¡i°e¥X§A·Rªºº}¬y²~¡jµ¹³o§A©I§lªºªÅ®ð¡C¡C¡C±N½T©w§A­Ì¡i¶Àª÷®É¥N¡jªºÀu¶Õ¡A¨Ï¥¦®i²{µ¹§A­Ì¡A¨º®É¡i¤Ó¶§´N¨ì¨Ó¤F¡j¡C

Is that how this time will come to an end? With the sun coming up ? Will we look upon THE NEW DAWN? (whooh! Rush of emotion!!)

¨º­Ó®É¨è·|¥H¦óºØ¤è¦¡µ²§ô©O¡HÀHµÛ¤Ó¶§ªº¤É°_¡H¨º§Ú­Ì·|¬Ý¨ì·sªº¾¤©ú麽¡H¡]§Ú°Ç­Ó¥h¡I¡I¤ß±¡¼ê´û°Ú¡I¡I¡^

Loved Ones of Earth ... indeed this is so. We wish you to understand that this 'topic' we have spoken of is not going to take place tomorrow. By the time all is in place for it to do so ... so much will have changed within you and upon your planet. We, who are speaking to you now ... will no longer be strangers from afar. We declare that the TRUTHS you KNOW of in your souls heart place SHALL TRANSPIRE for the GOOD OF ALL. Each day moves you a little closer to the time when that which you KNOW of taking place ... shall indeed do so. SO MUCH is to present itself ... and from the moment the 'Real Light Show' begins ... there will be hardly time to catch your breath before the next and then the next 'deLIGHT' arrives. So KNOW then ... that when this 'nothingness' is in alignment to occur ... the LOVE that SO MANY will UNDERSTAND about themselves will have grown beyond measure ... therefore do you see? ... There will be nothing to fear. ONLY GREAT JOY ... in the KNOWING that when the sun rises you will be stepping through into your NEW WORLD ... which you 'are now' and 'will have' created. It is up to you.

¥i·Rªº¦a²y¤§¤l­Ì¡C¡C¡C·íµM¬O³o¼Ë¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì²z¸Ñ¡A³o­Ó§Ú­Ì¤w¸g»¡°_¹Lªº¡i¥DÃD¡j¤£·|¦b©ú¤Ñ´Nµo¥Í¡C®É¾÷¨ì¨Óªº®É­Ô©Ò¦³³£·|´Nºü¡C¡C¡C«Ü¦hªº¨Æ±¡±NÂàÅܧA­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡C§Ú­Ì¡A¥¿¦b¦¹¨è¹ï§A­Ì»¡¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤£¦A¦¨爲§A­Ì»·³Bªº­¯¥Í¤H¡C§Ú­ÌÁn©ú¡A³o¨Ç§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº¯u¬Û¡A´N¦b§A­ÌªºÆF»î¤§¤ß¤¤¡A±N¦]爲©Ò¦³ªº¦n³B¦Ó°nµo¥X¨Ó¡C¨C¤@¤Ñ³£Åý§A­Ì±µªñ³o­Ó®É¨è¡A¨º®É§A­Ì·|ª¾¹Dµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C¡C¡C±N½T¹êªº³o麽¥h°µ¡C¦³³o麽¦hªº¨Æ±¡¦b¨î©wµÛ¥¦¦Û¤v¡C¡C¡Cµ¥«ÝµÛ¨º­Ó®É¨è--¡i¯u¹ê¤§¥ú®i²{¡jªº¶}©l¡C¡C¡C¨º±N¦b¤U¤@¨è¤§«e«ÜÃø§ì¦í§A­Ìªº©I§l¡AÀH¤§¤U¤@­Ó¡i¿³¾Ä¡j´N¨ì¨Ó¤F¡C¦]¦¹½Ð©ú¥Õ¡C¡C¡C¨º­ÓºÙ爲ªº¡iµêµL¡j¬O¹ï·Ç³oµo¥Í¡C¡C¡C³o¥÷·R¡C¡C³\¦h¤H±N·|²z¸Ñ¡AÃö©ó¥L­Ì¦Û¤v±N¥H¶W¶V¹L¥hªº¤è¦¡µL¥i¦ô¶qªº¦¨ªø¡C¡C¡C¦]¦¹§A­Ì©ú¥Õ¤F麽¡H¡C¡C¡C¨S¦³¤°麽¦n®£Äߪº¡C¶È¶È¥u¬O¥¨¤jªº³ß®®¡C¡C¡C¦b³o­Óıª¾¤¤¡A·í¤Ó¶§¤É°_ªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì±Nº©¨B¦b§A­Ì¡i¥þ·sªº¥@¬É¡j¡C¡C¡C¨º­Ó§A­Ì²{¦b´N¤w¸g³Ð³y¨Ã¥B¾Ö¦³ªº¡C³o¨Ì¿à§A­Ì¡C

I FEEL very excited because when you mention about all the great changes ... I FEEL as if so much is going to happen at 'The speed of Light' and yet it is a FEELING and very difficult to put into words. ... I know, I know ... welcome to your world!! ... ( I WISH!)) I guess you said 'The Awakening' because for those who are not yet awake before this happens ... this will also bring a Grand Awakening to many?

§Ú·P¨ì«D±`ªº¿E°Ê¡A¦]爲¦b§A­Ì´£¨ì©Ò¦³¥¨¤jªºÂàÅܪº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C§Ú·P¨ì¡A¬O§_³o¤@¤Á´N­nµo¥Í¤F¡A¥H¥úªº³t«×¡AµM«á³o¬O¤@­Ó·P¨ü¡A«D±`Ãø¥H¥Î¨¥»yªí¹F¡C¡C¡C§Úª¾¹D¡A§Úª¾¹D¡C¡C¡C¡CÅwªï¨Ó¨ì§Aªº¥@¬É¡I¡I¡I¡C¡C¡C¡]§Ú§Æ±æ¡I¡^§Ú²q·Q§A­Ì»¡¤F¡¨³oı¿ô¡§¦]爲¹ï¨º¨ÇÁÙ¨S¦³¦b³o­Óµo¥Í«e©ú¥Õªº¤H­Ì¡C¡C¡C³o­Ó¤]·|±a¨Ó³\¦h¤HªºÄ±¿ô麽¡H

This is so. For those who allow themselves to FEEL and be open to the LOVE that is coming in ... they then become part of it. They 'remember' that this was to take place and accept it instantly. This will happen to many.

´N¬O³o¼Ë¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤¹³\¦Û¤v¥h·P¨ü¡A¹ï³o§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¡i¯«¸t¤§·R¡j´¯¶}¤ß´vªº¡C¡C¡C¥L­Ì±NÀH«á¦¨爲¨ä¤¤ªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¥L­Ì¡¨¦^¾Ð°_¡§³o´¿¸g´N­nµo¥Í¡A©ó¬O¥ß¨è±µ¨ü¤F¥¦¡C³o±N¦b³\¦h¤H¨­¤Wµo¥Í¡C

What about those who spend the entire time in fear? What will happen to them during that time and when the sun rises?

¨º麽¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¦Ü©l¦Ü²×³£³B¦b®£Äߤ¤ªº¤H©O¡H¦b¨º¬q®É¶¡¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤W·|µo¥Í¤°麽¡AÁÙ¦³·í¤Ó¶§¤É°_ªº®É­Ô¡H

Different scenarios for different cases. As you say in your world 'horses for courses'. For want of a better way to explain what we desire. There will be some who become so afraid of their own shadow ... by that we mean ... afraid of who they are and the way in which they have chosen to 'live/exist' ... that they will chose to leave the planet either by 'natural' means or otherwise. There will be those who through living actually within their deepest fear ... that they then awaken from it. Words, words, words, words ... so much that we are unable to divulge because it simply cannot be explained in your understanding. Yet we would state that 'YOU ARE ONE'. This is a world of great LOVE that you are moving into. Those souls who have chosen to live in it ... will live in it ... and be of it. Those who still have learning to do before they can enter will be elsewhere ... until such time when they KNOW they are worthy of it and understand who they are. There is not one that shall be left behind. Not one. Each shall be moved into the place of understanding which they have allowed themselves to reach. The pathway of LOVE never ends dearest ones. Always will you walk upon it ... there is no rush ... just positioning. This choice comes from you. How you are positioned along the pathway does not always mean that you have to walk every step. Sometimes it can be that an angel lifts you for a time and puts you down in your new place ... for your soul was able to 'jump' ahead due to a particular state of 'getting it' and therefore 'understanding' allowed one to 'take a short cut'.

¤£¦Pªº¼@¥»À³¹ï¤£¦Pªº°ÝÃD¡C´N¹³§A­Ì»¡ªº¡i«ö·Ó±¡ªp¨Ó¨M©w¡j¡CÅý§Ú­Ì¥H§ó¦nªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¸ÑÄÀ§a¡C·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤HÅܱo¦p¦¹ªº®`©È¥L­Ì¦Û¨­ªº¼v¤l¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ìªº·N«ä¬O¡C¡C¡C®`©È¥L­Ì¯u¹êªº¼Ë¤l¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¥h¡§¥Í¬¡/¦s¦b¡¨ªº¤è¦¡¡C¡C¡C¨º麽¥L­Ì±N¿ï¾ÜÂ÷¶}³o­Ó¬P²y¡A¤]³q¹L¡§¦ÛµM¡¨ªº­ì¦]©ÎªÌ¨ä¥Lªº¤è¦¡¡C·|¦³¨º¨Ç¤H¡A¥L­Ì½T½T¹ê¹êªº¥Í¬¡¦b¤º¦b³Ì²`¼h¦¸ªº®£Äߤ¤¡C¡C¡C¥L­ÌÀH«á¡]¦º«á¡^·|¤F¸Ñªº¡C¸Ü»y¡A¸Ü»y¡A¸Ü»y¡C¡C¡C¡C³o麽¦hªº¨Æ±¡§Ú­Ì¨ÌµLªkªnÅS¡A¦]爲¥¦¶È¶ÈµLªk¥Î§A­Ì¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¸ÑÄÀ¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì·QÁn©ú¡i§A­Ì³£¬O¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡j¡C³o¬O¤@­Ó¥@¬É½d³ò¡i·Rªº¤O¶q¡j¡A§A­Ì³£¦b¶i¤J¥¦¤§¤¤¡C¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¿ï¾Ü¤F¥Í¬¡¨ä¤¤ªº¤H¡C¡C¡C±N¥Í¬¡¨ä¤¤¡C¡C¡C¦¨爲¥¦¡C¨º¨Ç¨Ì»ݭn¾Ç²ßªº¡A¦b¥L­Ì¯à°÷¶i¤J¤§«e¡A·|¦³¨ä¥Lªº¦a¤è¡C¡C¡Cª½¨ì³o¼Ëªº®É¨è¡A¨º®É­Ô¥L­Ì©ú¥Õ¤F¥L­Ì¬O­È±o¾Ö¦³¥¦ªº¡AÀ´±o¤F¥L­Ì¯u¹êªº¥»½è¡C¤£·|¦³½Ö·|³Q»·»·抛¦b«á­±¡C¨S¦³¤H·|³o¼Ë¡C¨C­Ó¤H³£±N¶i¤J¨ìıª¾ªº¬Y¤@­Ó¦aÂI¡A¦b¨ºùØ¥L­Ì¤w¸g¤¹³\¤F¦Û¤v¥h©è¹F¡C¡i¯«¸t¤§·R¡jªº¹D¸ô¨S¦³²×ÂI¡A³Ì¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡C§A±NÁ`¬O¦æ¨«¦b¥¦¤§¤W¡C¡C¡C¤]¤£·|¦³¥^¦£·P¨ü¡C¡C¡C¶È¶È¥u¬O©w¦ì¦Ó¤w¡C¡i¦Ó³o­Ó¿ï¾Ü¨Ó¦Û©ó§A¦Û¤v¡j¡C§A¦p¦ó©w¦ì¦Û¤v¡A¸òÀH³o­Ó¹D¸ô¡A³o¨Ã¤£Á`¬O»¡§A¥²¶·¨B¨B爲Àç¡C¦³®É­Ô¡A¥¦¥i¥H¬O¦b¬Y­Ó®É¨è¤@­Ó¤Ñ¨ÏÀ°§U´£°ª¤F§A¡A§â§A©ñ¸m¦b¤F¤@­Ó·sªº¦aÂI¡C¡C¡CÅý§AªºÆF»î¯à°÷¡§¸õÅD¡¨«e¶i¡A¥Ñ©ó¤@­Ó¯S®íªºª¬ºA¡i§A±o¨ì­nÂI¤F¡j¡A¨Ã¥B¦]¦¹¡iÀ´±o¡j¤¹³\­ÓÅé¡i§Ûªñ¸ô¡j¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¦a²yªº³o¦¸´£¤É¨ä¹ê´N¬O§Ûªñ¸ô¡A§Ú­Ìªº´£¤É¬O¦t©z²Ä¤@¦¸³Ì°¶¤jªº¨Æ¥ó¡A§Æ±æ©Ò¦³ªB¤Í³£§ì¦í³o­Ó¾÷·|¡A¦n¦n´£¤É¦Û¤v¡A¤£­n¥Õ¥Õ®ö¶O±¼¬Ã¶Qªº³Ì«á®É¨è¡C¡C¡C¡^

Sometimes I wish I had the 'oomph' to keep on writing. For could we not go on and on and on leading from one thing into another? Yet, I am now feeling tired and a bit brainblown! ( I just made that word up!) We didn't get around to my other topic. Next time perhaps. Thank you for sharing guys ... should I say gals as well?

¦³®É­Ô§Ú§Æ±æ§Ú¦³¤F³o¡§¯S§O¦³¤OªºªF¦è¡¨¨ÓÄ~Äò¼g§@¡C¦ý¬O§Ú¤£¯à¦bÄ~Äò§â¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡±a¤J¨ì¥t¤@¥ó¡H¬Oªº¡A§Ú²{¦b·P¨ì¤F¯h¾Î¡A¦³ÂI¸£¤O¤£¨¬¤F¡I¡]§Ú­è­è¸É¤W¤F³o­Óµü·J¡^§Ú­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³´£¨ì§Ú¥t¤@­Ó¥DÃD¡CÁÙ¬O¤U¦¸§a¡CÁÂÁ§A­Ìªº¤À¨É¡A¹Ù­p­Ì¡C¡C¡C©ÎªÌ§Ú¸Ó»¡¤k«Ä¨à­Ì¡H¡H

We are beyond either .

§Ú­Ì¶W¶V¨âªÌªº©Ê§O¡C

Overseers of the Overseers without gender! Cool! In love and thanks. XXX

ºÊ·þªÌ¤¤ªººÊ·þªÌ¡A¨S¦³©Ê§O¡I¡I¡]ĶªÌ¡G«ÕÀqªº³qÆFªÌ¡^¯u»Å°Ú¡I¡I¦b·R¤¤¨Ã¥B·PÁ¡I¡I

SaLuSa - July 20, 2011
SaLuSa - 7¤ë20¤é«H®§

Wherever you are rejoice, as the changes are about to go up another level. You can already sense what is occurring, and for the dark Ones the unthinkable is happening. They thought they were invincible but now find that they are falling apart in front of their very eyes, and so it will continue until their activities are fully brought to light. We already know the full stories and if necessary have evidence to prove what has been going on for a long, long time. The fruits of their endeavours are coming to haunt them, and there is no way that they can get out of their responsibilities. For the moment justice is not the main concern although that is inevitable. We want to see the way cleared sufficiently for old system to replaced, by all that has wrongly been denied to you. It is prepared and no time will be lost once we can commence.

¤£½×§Aªº³ß®®¤ß¨ì¹F¤°麽µ{«×¤F¡AÂàÅÜ´N­nµo®i¨ì¥t¤@­Ó§ó°ª¯Å§O¡C§A¤w¸g¯à°÷·Pı¨ì¥¿¦bµo¥Í¤°麽¡A¹ï©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤@¨Ç¦b¹L¥hÃø¥H·Q¶Hªº¦æ°Ê¡]¤º³¡¤H­ûªº¤£Â_«qÅÜÂà¦V¥ú©ú¡^¡C¥L­Ì´¿¸g»{爲¦Û¤v¬OµL¼Äªº¡A¦ý¬O²{¦b¡A¥L­Ì´N¦b¦Û¤vªº²´«e¤À±YÂ÷ªR¡A³o¤]±NÄ~Äò¤U¥hª½¨ì¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲§¹¥þªºÂà¦V¡i¥ú¡j¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gª¾¹D¥þ³¡ªº¬G¨Æµ²§½¡A¦pªG¦³¥²­nªº¸Ü§Ú­Ì·|´£¨Ñ³o¤@ª½¥H¨Óµo®iªºÃÒ¾Ú¡C¥L­Ì¤@ª½ºÜ¤O¨ú±oªº¦¨ªG²{¦b¦b¤Ï¾½¥L­Ì¡A¥L­Ì¤£¥i¯à°k²æ¥²¶·©Ó¾áªº³d¥ô¡C¦ý¬O¤½¥¿¼f§Pªº®É¨è¤]¤£¬O³Ì­«­nªº¡AÁöµM¥¦¬O¥²µMªºµ²ªG¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ìªº¬O¹D¸ô³Q¥R¤Àªº²M²z°®²b¡Aªº¨t²Î³Q¨º¨Ç¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³Q¿ù»~ªº©Úµ´´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ìªº¦n³B©Ò¨ú¥N¡C³o¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¤F¡A¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¥i¥H²{¨­´N·|«Ü§Ö®ø¥¢¡C

People, who have not been in the know about the changes, may be disturbed by them. In spite of the chaos it is the loss of all that has become familiar to them that causes anxiety. We shall of course ensure that our activities are well announced, and soon it will be seen that everything is for the good of all. For people that are bound for Ascension it will clearly be important that they are assured of being able to ascend, and know that we are here to help that process and not hinder it. In fact your successful Ascension is the goal of the Galactic Federation, and our protection will accompany you all the way.

¦b¸s衆¤¤¶¡¡A¨º¨ÇÁÙ¤£¤F¸Ñ³o¨ÇÂàÅܪº¡A¤]³\·|¦]¦¹¦Ó·P¨ì¤£¦w¡CºÉºÞ³o²V¶Ã¨Ó¦Û©ó©Ò¾Ö¦³¨º¨Çªº¥¢¥h¡A©Ò¥H¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¾É­PµJ¼{¬O¥¿±`ªº¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM¤]«OÃҧڭ̪º¦æ°Ê·|³Q«Ü¦nªºÁn©ú¡A«Ü§Ö·|¬Ý¨ì¡A¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡ªº¨ì¨Ó³£¬O爲¤F¥þÅ骺§Q¯q¡C¦]爲¨º¨Çºòºò¸òÀH¡i´­¤É¡j¤§¸ôªº¤H±N·|¤Q¤À©ú½Tªº¦¨爲­«­n²Õ¦¨¡A¥L­Ì¤]³Q«OÃÒ¤F¤©¥H´£¤É¦Ó¥B©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì¦Û¦¹¬O´£¨ÑÀ°§Uªº¡A«P¶i¶iµ{¦Ó¤£¬Oªýꥦ¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¬O¡A§A­Ì¦¨¥\ªº¡i´­¤É¡j¤~¬O»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A§Ú­Ì´£¨Ñªº«OÅ@±N¦ñÀH§A­Ì¾ã­Ó¹D¸ô¡C

Having experienced the lower vibrations ourselves, we are in awe of your ability to steadfastly stick to your tasks when often you experience fatigue and tiredness. Your determination knows no equal, and it is something you have learnt over many lives to ensure your survival. Now that same powerful focus is going to see you through the last challenges duality has left in store for you. Who is involved depends partly where you live, as some parts of the world are going to be more active than others where physical changes are due to take place. We are still overseeing such events, and our object is to help lessen the affect. Mother Earth has to be allowed to follow her own dictates, as she knows best what has to be changed.

¦b§Ú­Ì¿Ë¨­ÅéÅç¨ì¤F³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Êªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¤Q¤À·q¬È©ó§A­Ì°í©w¤£²¾ªº¼i¦æ§A­Ì¥ô°Èªº¯à¤O¡A¦Ó®É±`¦ñÀH§A­ÌÅéÅ窺³£¬O¯h³Ò»P¯h¾Î¡C§A­Ìªº¨M¤ßµL¤H¥i¤Î¡A¦Ó¥B³o´N¬O§A­Ì³q¹L³\¦h¤H¥@¸g¾ú¥H¨Ó¾Ç²ß¨ìªº¡A½T«O¤F§A­Ìªº¥Í¦s¡C²{¦b³o¦P¼Ë¦³¤O¶qªº·NÃѵJÂI¥¿¦b±aµÛ§A­Ì³q¹L³o³Ì«á¤G¤¸¥@¬Éªº¬D¾Ô¡C½Ö³Q¥]¬A¶i¨Ó³¡¤Àªº¨Ì¿à©ó§A¥Í¬¡ªº¦aÂI¡A¦]爲¦b¥@¬É¤Wªº¤@¨Ç¦aÂI¦b¤ñ¨ä¥L¦a¤è§ó¬¡ÅD¡A¬Y¨Çª«²zÂàÅÜ´N­nµo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ì¦b¤£Â_ºÊ·þ³oÃþ¦üªº¨Æ¥ó¡A§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È´N¬OÀ°§U´î§C³o¨Ç¼vÅT¡C¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥²¶·³Q¤¹³\¹ê¬I¦o¦Û¤vªº«ü¥O¡A¦o¤]¬O³Ì²M·¡­þ¨Ç¦a¤è¬O¥²¶·µo¥ÍÂàÅܪº¡C

Negative energies hang over the Earth and we are to help break the attachment that feeds the lower vibrations. Those souls that are involved will have to be cleansed to be lifted up, if they are to have any chance of being ready to ascend. You simply cannot enter the higher vibrations if you will not let go of your attachments. It is not that you have gone out of your way to acquire them, but it is an accumulation over many lives that you have been unable to throw off. In the present period when so much Light is being directed to Earth, you will never have such a wonderful opportunity to rid yourself of them. If you set your heart on doing so, you will instantly attract the help of many Lightworkers. Be assured that God wishes to see as many of you as possible, return to the Light before the end time comes.

­t­±ªº¯à¶qÅ¢¸nµÛ¦a²y¡A§Ú­Ì­n¥hÀ°§U´î»´³Þ¾iµÛ³o¨Ç¸û§C®¶°Êªº­t¾á¡C¨º¨Ç³Q¥]¬A¶i¨ÓªºÆF»î±N¤£±o¤£³Q²M²z°®²b¦A³Q´£¤É¡A¦pªG¥L­Ì¦³¥ô¦ó·N¦V·Ç³Æ¦n¤F´­¤Éªº¸Ü¡C¦b§AÁÙ¨S¦³§¹¥þªº©ñ±ó©Ò¦³¹L¥hªº­t¾áªº®É­Ô¡A§A¬O¤£¥i¯à¶i¤J¨ì§ó°ªªº®¶°Êªº¡C³o¨Ã¤£¬O»¡§A¦]爲­ÝÅU¥¦­Ì¦Ó¤w¸g²æÂ÷¤F¦Û¨­ªº¹D¸ô¡A¦Ó¬O¦]爲³o¬O³q¹L³\¦h¤H¥@¸g¾ú¿n²Öªº­t¾á¡A¦Ó§A«o¤@ª½¨S¦³±Ë±ó¡C¦b·í«eªº®É´Á¡A¦¹¨è³o麽¥¨¶qªº¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j«ü¦V¤F¦a²y¡A§A­Ì±N±q¥¼¦³¹L³o麽¦nªº¾÷·|¥h²M²z§A¦Û¨­ªº­t¾á¡C¦pªG§A¦³¤ß¥h³o麽°µ¡A§A±N¥ß¨è§l¤Þ¨ì¨Ó¦Û³\¦h¡i¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡j­ÌªºÀ°§U¡C½Ð¬Û«H¡i³yª«¥D¡j§Æ±æºÉ¥i¯à¦hªº¤H¯à°÷¦b³Ì«á®É¨è¨ì¨Ó¤§«e¦^Âk¨ì¡i¥ú¡j¤¤¡C

Your ego can be your best friend if controlled, but otherwise acts like your big brother commanding your attention to ensure you come first. We certainly promote the idea of self-preservation, and self-love but not at the expense of other souls. In long gone times your ego ensured your survival, but that is no longer necessary as it is your Light that now protects you. The more you think and act in Love and Light the more you attract, and place yourself beyond the attention of the dark Ones. Perhaps you can see how your civilisation divides itself into two factions, and you are in a time when they will draw further apart. Even your way of thinking becomes quite different when you allow the Light to take over. Suddenly you are One with all life even although the differences become exaggerated, and where humans are concerned you can see beyond the outer shell.

§A­Ìªº¤p§Ú·NÃѦpªG±o¥H±±¨îªº¸Ü´N·|¦¨爲§A­Ì³Ì¦nªºªB¤Í¡A¦Ó¤£¬OÅý¥¦¡]¤p§Ú¡^ªí²{±o¹³§Aªºªø¥S¨º¼Ë«ü´§§Aªº·N¹Ï¡A±±¨î§A³Ìªìªº¦æ爲¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM±ÀÂ˦ۧګOÅ@·NÃѪº·Qªk¡A¥H¤Î¦Û·R¡A¦ý¬O¤£­n¥HÄ묹¨ä¥LÆF»îªº§Q¯q§@爲¥N»ù¡C¦b¹L¥h¬Û·íªøªº·³¤ë¤¤¡A§A­Ìªº¤p§Ú·NÃѽT«O¤F§A­Ìªº¦s¬¡¡A¦ý¬O³o¤w¸g¤£¦A»Ý­n¤F¡A¦]爲²{¦b¯u¥¿«OÅ@§Aªº¬O§A¦Û¨­ªº¡i¯«©Ê¤§¥ú¡j¡C§A¶V¯à°÷§â¦Û¤vªº·Qªk©M¦æ爲³]©w¦b¡i·R»P¥ú¡j¤¤¡A§A´N§l¤Þ§ó¦hªºÀ°§U¡A¨Ã¥B§â§A¦Û¤v§¹¥þªº¶W¶V¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¥ø¹Ï¡C¤]³\§A¯à°÷©ú¥Õ¡A爲¦ó§A­Ìªº¤å©ú·|¤Àµõ爲¨â­Ó¤£¦Pªº¬£¨t¡A¦Ó¥B§A³B¦b³o­Ó¥¦­Ì±N¤ÀÂ÷±o§ó»·ªº®É¨è¡C¬Æ¦Ü§Aªº«äºû¤è¦¡³£Åܱo³o¼Ëªº¤£¦P¡A¦¹¨è§A¤¹³\¤F¡i¥ú¡j¨Ó±µºÞ¡C¬ðµM§A©M©Ò¦³¥Í©R¦¨爲¤@­Ó¡i¾ãÅé¡j¡AºÉºÞ¤£¦P¤§³B¦³¨Ç¨¥¹L¨ä¹ê¡A»P¤HÃþ¦³ÃöªºÂ«äºû¤£¦A¼vÅT§A¡A§A¯à°÷¥H¶W¶V¥~¦b¯S©ºªº¤è¦¡¥h²z¸Ñ¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤£ºÞ¥Í©R¾Ö¦³¤°麽¼Ëªº¥~»ª¯S©º¡A¥L­Ì³£¬O³yª«¥Dªº«Ä¤l¡A¤£¸Ó¥H°Ï§O¬Æ¦Ü¬O¼Äµøªº²´¥ú¥h¹ï«Ý¡^

Keep calm and trust those that have your future in their hands, as your final period in duality will end very soon and you will progress in accordance with your previously agreed life plan. You do not yet have the level of consciousness to enable you to have full knowledge of such matters, but normally you will feel comfortable with what you feel subconsciously, as all knowledge is within. It can be likened to those who feel that they came to Earth to work for the Light, but have not found out exactly what it is. We would say be aware of what is happening around you, and where opportunities come your way to do so, accept them even if they are not what you have envisaged. One opening may lead to another that is more to your liking, and whatever it is be assured that every little helps.

Ä~Äò«O«ù¥­ÀR¡A«H¥ô¨º¨Ç§â§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó·í§@¥L­Ì³Ì¤j¥ô°Èªº¤H¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤G¤¸¥@¬Éªº³Ì«á®É¨è±N­n«Ü§Öµ²§ô¡A§A­Ì±N¨Ì·Ó§A­Ì¹L¥h¦P·Nªº¤H¥@­p¹º¨Ó§¹¦¨§Aªº¶iµ{¡C§A­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³±o¨ì¥²­nªº·NÃѤô¥­¨Ó¤¹³\§A­Ì¹ï©ó³oÃþªº¨Æ±¡¦³­Ó¥þ­±ªº¤F¸Ñ¡A¦ý¬O³q±`ÀHµÛ¨º¨Ç¼ç·NÃѪº·P¨ü¡A§A­Ì·|ı±oµÎ¾A¡A¦]爲¤@¤Áªºª¾Ãѳ£¤w¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¡C³o¥i¥H¤ñ§@¨º¨Ç·P¨ì¥L­Ì¨Ó¨ì¦a²y´N¬O爲¤F¡i¯«¸t¤§¥ú¡j¦Ó¤u§@ªº¤H¡A¦ý¬O«o¨S¦³§¹¥þ²z¸Ñ¥¦ªº¯u¹ê§t¸q¡C§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¥h¤F¸Ñµo¥Í¦b§A­Ì©P³òªº¤@¤Á¡A¾÷·|¤]·|ÀH¤§¦Ó¨Ó¡A±µ¨ü¥¦­Ì¡A§Y¨Ï¥¦­Ì¤£¬O§A´¿¸g³]·Qªº¨º¼Ë¡C¶}©ñ¤@­Ó·|¤Þ¾É¥t¤@­Ó§ó¦nªº¨Ó²Å¦X§Aªº¶Ý¦n¡AµL½×¥¦¬O¤°麽³£¦Ü¤Ö·|¦³¨Ç³\ªºÀ°§U¡C

In the near future organising skills will be in demand, as more action will come from the people to help their communities working and adapting to the changes. We know of your abilities and you can be sure that where needed they shall be used. Contact with you will regularly occur, particularly where we are working together. You already have some brilliant minds on Earth, and they are there because we will need those who can quickly understand advanced technologies. For example we have been able to influence such minds, which as a result think in terms that already comprehend the new devices that are going to be available to you. Some such as those for free energy have already been fully designed and patented, and we will ensure that they are quickly brought on to the market. We know that this will please you as you experience the escalating cost of energy. The Universe abounds with free energy and you shall have the use of it.

¦b¤£»·ªº¥¼¨Ó¡A²Õ´¯à¤O±N¬O»Ý­nªº¡A¦]爲§ó¦hªº¦æ°Ê±N¨Ó¦Û©ó¸s衆¡A¥h¨ó§U¥L­ÌªºªÀ¹Î¤u§@¡A¨Ï¨ä¾AÀ³³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡C§Ú­Ì¤F¸Ñ§A­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A§A­Ì¯à°÷²M·¡¤F¸Ñ¤°麽¤H¸Ó¥Î¨ì¤°麽¦a¤è¡C»P§A­Ìªº±µÄ²±N©w´Áªºµo¥Í¡A¯S§O¬O¨º¨Ç§Ú­Ì»P¤§¦X§@ªº¡C¦b¦a²y¤W§A­Ì¤w¸g¾Ö¦³¤F³\¦h¦³¤~µØªº¤H¤h¡A¥L­Ì´N¦b³oùØ¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì»Ý­n¥L­Ì§Ö³tªºÀ´±o°ªºÝ¬ì§Þªº¨Ï¥Î¤èªk¡CÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b¼vÅT³oÃþªº«äºû¨«¦V¡A¦Ó³o§@爲¤@­Ó©úÅ㪺µ²ªG¤w¸g¥]§t¤F³o¨Ç·sªº³]³Æ¯à°÷¤¹³\§A­Ì¨Ï¥Î¡C¤@¨Ç³oÃþªº¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½³]³Æ¤w¸g§¹¥þ³Q³]­p¥X¨Ó¨Ã¥BÀò±o±M§Q¡A§Ú­Ì±N½T«O¥¦­ÌºÉ§Öªº§ë¤J¨ì¥«³õ¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D³o·|¨Ï±o§A­Ì°ª¿³¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤@ª½¦bÅéÅçµÛ»Ý­n¥I¥X¶O¥Îªº¯à·½¡C¦t©z¥Rº¡¤F¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½¡A§A·íµM¥i¥HÀH·N¨Ï¥Î¥¦¡C

The next three of four months are destined to be eye opening, and you will know for sure that the big changes are on the way. After all the year speeds by and before you know it, it will be the magical year of 2012. So get ready to button up your safety belts and enjoy the ride. It can be seen as good or bad as you want it to be, so see the goal that is being aimed for and not the manner in which it is to be reached. All you need know is that it results in all you have been promised. It will be an unbelievable time with one surprise after another, and celebrations will be taking place.

¦b±µ¤U¨Ó¥|­Ó¤ë¤¤ªº¤T­Ó¤ëª`©w­n¦¨爲¤j¶}²´¬Éªº®É´Á¡A§A­Ì±N«Ü²M·¡ªºª¾¹D¡i°¶¤jªºÂàÅÜ¡j¥¿¦b¹ê²{¡C²¦³º¸g¹L¤@¦~ªº®É¶¡¡A¦b§Aª¾¹D¥¦¤§«e¡A¥¦±N¦¨´NÅ]ªk¯ëªº2012¦~¡C©Ò¥H·Ç³Æ¦n¨t¦n§Aªº¦w¥þ±a¡A¨É¨ü³o¹£Áþ¤§®È¡C¥¦¬O¦n©Î¬OÃa³£·½¦Û©ó§A§Æ±æ¥¦¦p¦ó§e²{¡A©Ò¥H§A¬Ý¡A³o¥Ø¼Ð¤w¸g©ú½T¡A¦Ó¤£¦A¬O¯à¤£¯à¹F¨ìªº°ÝÃD¤F¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¥²¶·ª¾¹D³o´N¬O¥²µMªºµ²ªG¡A´N¹³¹ï§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H«OÃÒ¹Lªº¨º¼Ë¡C³o±N¦¨爲¤@­Ó¤£¥i«äijªº®É¨è¡A±aµÛ¤@­Ó±µµÛ¤@­ÓªºÅå³ß¡AÅw¼yªº¤é¤l¤]±N°ÛÅT°_¨Ó¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and tell you that our ships are gathering for the grand announcement that will allow us to land on your Earth by invitation.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B§iª¾§A­Ì¡A爲¤F¤j¤½§i¡A§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¥¿¦b¦a²y©P³ò¶°µ²¡Aµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¦a²y¤HÃþªºÁܽЦӤ¹³\§Ú­Ìµn³°§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

IMPROVEMENTS TOWARDS QUALITY OF LIFE
By CM and Johan
Jul 25, 2011 - 12:43:36 PM

§ïµ½¥Í¬¡ªº«~½è
°ò·þ³Á§J³q¹L¬ù¿«¶Ç»¼
Jul 25, 2011 - 12:43:36 PM

³o¬O°ò·þ³Á§J»P¬ù¿«¦b¨C©P­ß·Q®Éµ¹¤©ªº¤@¨t¦C±Ð¾É°T®§¤§¤@¡C

July 22, 2010.

CMATON: IMPROVEMENTS TOWARDS QUALITY OF LIFE

JOHAN: This mornings meditation went more into the direction of the message Bela brought from Papa Source, TO BE THE ONENESS, TO EXPERIENCE PAPA SOURCE AND CMATON WITHIN YOU, and CO-CREATE. Just like I had been instructed during previous Reiki sessions by the Celestial Ones to BE THE LIGHT WITHIN THE LIGHT OF LIFE, what makes the Reiki sessions so much more powerful ! Like we are the Divine Drops in a Divine Ocean, but once Within that Ocean, you have the FULL FORCE OR POWER of that entire OCEAN BEHIND AND WORKING THROUGH YOU.

¬ù¿«¡G¤µ¤Ñ¦­¤Wªº­ß·Q§ó¦h¦a¶i¤J¨©©Ô±q¤Ñ¤÷¨ºùضǻ¼«H®§©Ò«ü¤Þªº¤è¦V¡A¡i¦¨爲¤@Åé¡A¥hÅéÅç¤Ñ¤÷»P°ò·þ³Á§J¦b§A¤§¤º¡A¨Ã¤@°_¥h¦@¦P³Ð³y¡j¡C¥¿¦p§Ú¦b¥H«eªºÆF®ð­ß·Q¤¤´¿³Q¤Ñ¬É¤H­û©Ò«ü¾Éªº¡A¡i¦¨爲¥Í©R¤§¥ú¤¤ªº¥ú¨~¡j¡A³oÅý¾ã­ÓÆF®ð­ß·Q§ó¥[ªº¥Rº¡¯à¶q¡I¦p¦P§Ú­Ì¬O¯«©Ê®ü¬v¤¤ªº¯«©Ê¤ôºw¡A¤@¥¹¦s¦b©ó¨º®ü¬v¤§¤¤¡A§A·|¾Ö¦³§A¨­«á¾ã­Ó®ü¬vªº¥þ³¡¤O¶q©Î¯à¶q¸g¥Ñ§A¹B§@¡C

So I saw myself CO-CREATING, knowing that through SERVICE, through Blessing, through stating PURE INTENTION, I had Papa Source, CMAton, all Celestial Invited Ones, AND Agartha people AND Surface Lightworkers AND our Galactic Brothers and Sisters AND AH members and meditating ones all along the Holon or Pillar or Column of Light that I keep reinstating and going every session. It was powerful and felt well received. All special requests were honoured and then I asked CMAton what I was allowed to see or report and I got motioned to continue the series we recently started :

¦p¦¹§Ú¬Ý¨ì¤F§Ú¦Û¤v¦b¦@¦P³Ð³y¡Aª¾¾å³q¹LªA°È¡A³q¹L¬èë¡A³q¹L³¯­z¨º¡i¯Âºé·N¹Ï¡j¡A§ÚÁܽФF¤Ñ¤÷·½ÀY¡B°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡B©Ò¦³¤Ñ¬É¨üÁܤH­û¡B¥H¤Îªü¥[´Ë¤H¡]¦a¤ß¤å©ú¤HÃþ¡^¡B¦aªí¥ú¤u§@ªÌ¡B¥H¤Î§Ú­Ìªº¬P»Ú¥S§Ì©j©f¡BAH¦¨­û¡B¥H¤Î©Ò¦³­ß·Q¤H­û³ò¶µÛ¥ú¬W¡A¨C¦¸­ß·Q³£Åý³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤£Â_­«½Æ¡C³o§@¥Î«Ü¤j¨Ã¥B·Pı¦¬®Ä«Ü¤j¡C©Ò¦³¯S§Oªº½Ð¨D³£³Q°õ¦æ¤F¡A±µµÛ§Ú½Ð¨D°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡A§Ú³Q¤¹³\ª¾¾å©Î³ø§i¤°麽¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú·|¤£Â_Ä~Äò§Ú­Ì³Ìªñ¶}©lªº¤@¨t¦C±Ð¾É¡G

CMAton: '' My Dear Scribe, we started with explaining my Divine Promise. That lead to recognising the time for introspection and the many internal changes most of you go through. And we explained why. Next thing we rolled towards : What do you want to be, do, or accomplish YOURSELF? Dare to dream, to visualise, to envision, since these are the tools of your new reality, your new awareness, consciousness slowly dawning upon you.

°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡G§Ú¿Ë·Rªº°O¿ý­û¡AÅý§Ú­Ì¥H¹ï§Úªº¯«¸t³\¿ÕªºÄÄ©ú爲¶}©l¡C¨º±N¤Þ¾É¤H­Ì»{²M³o¤Ï¬Ùªº®É¨è¡A¥H¤Î»{²M§A­Ì¦h¼Æ¤H­n¸g¾úªº¤º¦bÂàÅÜ¡C§Ú­Ì·|¸ÑÄÀ爲¤°麽·|³o¼Ë¡C±µ¤U¨Ó§Ú­Ì·|Âà¦V¡G§A¦Û¤v·Q­n¦¨爲¤°麽¡A°µ¤°麽¡A©Î¬O¹ê²{¤°麽¡H´±©ó¥h¹Ú·Q¡A¥h³]·Q¡A¥h®i±æ¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¬O§A­Ì¾Ö¦³·s¹ê¬Û¡B¥¿¦b½wºC·Ó«G§A­Ìªº·sı¿ô·NÃѪº¤u¨ã¡C

So far so good, right? Or do I sense some squeaking wheels that urgently need oiling or greasing ??? Yes my Son, I catch your hearts motion that a lot have not learned, nor dare to dream, to visualise GREAT THINGS, since they are still stock with their feet into the tar, the liquid asfalt that keeps them from running anywhere fast ! Now if you tie an elephant from childhood onto a tree with a rope, you know, even if the elephant is big and strong and can run away with the entire tree, he usually feels the rope and does not even try ???

¨ì²{¦b爲¤î¤@¤Á³£¦n¡A¬O¶Ü¡H©Î¬O§Ú·Pı¨ì¤@¨Ç§s§s§@ÅTªº½ü¤l«æ¤Á»Ý­n¤Wªo©M¼í·Æ¡H¬Oªº¡A§Úªº«Ä¤l¡A§Ú®·®»¨ì§Aªº¤ßÆF¬¡°Ê³\¦hÁÙ¨S¦³¾Ç¨ì¡A¤]¤£´±¥h¹Ú·Q¡A¥h³]·Q°¶¤jªº¨Æ±¡¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤´Â»P¥L­ÌªºÂù»L°±¯d©óÃw«C¤¤¡A¨ºÖ߸YªºÃw«Cªý¤î¤F¥L­Ì¦V¥ô¦ó¦a¤è§Ö³t©b¶]¡I²{¦b¦pªG§A±N¤@ÀY¤j¶H±q¥®¦~¶}©l´N¥Î¤@®Ú÷¤l¸j¨ì¤@´Ê¾ð¤W¡A§A·|ª¾¹D¡A§Y¨Ï¤j¶H¨¬°÷Ãe¤j©M±j§§¡A¯à°÷±aµÛ¾ã´Ê¾ð¶]±¼¡A¥L¬O¤£¬OÁ`¬O·Pı¨ì÷¤l¦Ó¬Æ¦Ü³s¸Õ³£¤£´±¸Õ¡H

That is the exact same thing with most of you. You are big strong elephants due to WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE WORKING INSIDE OF YOU, IF YOU KNOW AND PUT IT INTO PRACTISE, but they thought you differently, made you feel the rope ALL THE TIME, to keep you from running, taking off, seeking your freedom. So you stayed your own prisioner, by ignoring or believing AND NOT KNOWING OR BEING HUNGRY ENOUGH TO KNOW AND TRY AND MOVE OUT OF YOUR IMAGINARY PRISON.

³o´N¬O§A­Ì¤j¦h¼Æ¤H©Ò¸I¨ìªº¬Û¦P±¡ªp¡C§A­Ì¬O±j¤j°·§§ªº¤j¶H¡A¡i¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¯u¥¿ªº¨­¥÷¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì¤º¤ß©Ò¨ã¦³ªº¡B¥¿¦b¤º¦b¹B§@ªº¡A¦pªG§A­Ìª¾¾å¨Ã±N¥¦¥I½Ñ¹ê¬I¡j¡AµM¦Ó¥L­Ì¡]¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡^«o¤£³o¼Ë¬Ý«Ý§A­Ì¡A¥L­Ì¨Ï§A­Ì»{爲÷¤l¤@ª½³£¦b¨ºùØ¡A¥hªý¤î§A­Ì°k¶]¡A°_­¸¡A¥h´M§ä§A­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ¡C¦]¦¹§A­Ì°±¯d¦b§A­Ì¦Û¤vªººÊº»ùØ¡A¸g¥ÑµLª¾¡A©Î¬O¬Û«H¡A¡i«o¤£ª¾¾å©Î¬O¤£°÷´÷±æ¥hª¾¾å©Î¹Á¸Õ¡A¥h¨«¥X§A­Ì©Ò·Q¶HªººÊº»¡j¡C

Good, my Son, I see you are lifting your hearts motion to another level now. You see I am WITHIN YOU, even your hearts considerations, motions, I see and know, AND I HONOUR, through the Light you eminate or put behind your thoughts and co-creations. By the way, well done this morning! So realising that dreaming BIG, visualising is not easy, YET needs to be practised as tools for your immediate future, where those of you who stay with Gaia, will have to WORK you way towards IMPROVEMENT, and a lot of help and teachings and training into your new and Higher Consciousness. Its not going to be handed down on a platter, the tools yes, the help and teachings and instructions, yes, but the Service and Work will have to be done by yourselfs, what leads me to one way of helping you there:

¦nªº¡A§Úªº«Ä¤l¡A§Ú¬Ý¨ì§A¥¿¦b´£°ª§Aªº¤ßÆF¬¡°Ê²{¦b¤w¨ì¹F¥t¤@­Ó¤ô¥­¡C§A¬Ý¨ì§Ú¦b§A¤§¤º¡A¬Æ¦Ü§Aªº¤ßÆF¦Ò¼{¤§¨Æ¡A¤ß²z¬¡°Ê¡A§Ú³£¤F¸Ñ©Mª¾¾å¡A§Ú·|³q¹L§A©Ò´²µoªº¡B©Î¬O¸m©ó§Aªº·Qªk©M¦@¦P³Ð³y¤§«áªº¥ú¨~¥h§I²{¡C¶¶«K»¡¤@¤U¡A¤µ¦­°µªº«Ü¦n¡I¨º´N·NÃѨì­n¦³¤jªº¹Ú·Q¡A®i±æ¤£¬O«Ü®e©ö¡AµM¦Ó»Ý­n³Q¹ê½î¡A¥H§@爲§Aªñ´Á±N¨Óªº¤u¨ã¡A§A­Ì¨º¨Ç»P»\¨È¯d¦b¤@°_ªº¡A±N¤£±o¤£¦Û¤v¥h¤£Â_´£°ª¡A¦³³\¦hªºÀ°§U¡B±Ð¾É»P°ö°V¥hÅý§A­Ì¶i¤J¹ñ·sªº©M§ó°ªªº·NÃÑ¡C³o¨Ç³£¤£·|«ý¤â´£¨Ñ¡A¤u¨ã¥i¥H³Qµ¹¤©¡AÀ°§U¡B±Ð¾É¥H¤Î«ü¾É·|³Qµ¹¤©¡AµM¦Ó¡iªA°È¥L¤H©M¤u§@¡j³£»Ý­n§A­Ì¦Û¤v§¹¦¨¡A³o±NÅý§Ú±N§A­Ì»â¦V¤@±øÀ°§U§A­Ìªº¤è¦¡¡G

IMPROVEMENTS...

§ïµ½

Ever considered that if more time in your daily lives would have been spent on IMPROVING anything you can think of, what that would do to the QUALITY OF YOUR LIVES ? Improving your living environment ( garden, patio, etc... ), improving your house ( repairs and maintenance ), improving your work circumstances ( from attitude towards surrounding yourself with caring colleagues and keeping your distance from the popular but non-caring ones ), improving your health ( from better food to more exercises AND LESS TV !!!), improving your schedule ( from more personal quality time and mediation to elimination the socialising brain killing and boring activities AND TV entertainment ), improving your KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH ( through studying, reading, researching, meditation ), improving your relationships ( more quality time together, more effort to get to know what the partner enjoys, likes, prefers and being of Service to one another, instead of taking and taking and I, me, and myself - actions all the time )

§Y¨Ï¦Ò¼{°²¦p§A­Ì¤é±`¥Í¬¡¤¤¦³§ó¦h®É¶¡¥H§ïµ½§A­Ì©Ò­nªº¡A³o±N¹ï§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡«~½è°_¨ì¤°麽¼vÅT¡H§ïµ½§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡Àô¹Ò¡]ªá¶é¡B¥­¥xµ¥¡^¡A§ïµ½§A­Ìªº¦í¦v¡]­×²z»PºûÅ@¡^¡A§ïµ½§A­Ìªº¤u§@±ø¥ó¡]ÂàÅܺA«×¡AÅý¼Ö·NÃö·Ó§O¤Hªº¦P¨Æ¦b§A©P³ò¡A¦Ó»·Â÷¨º¨Ç«Ü¨ü¤HÅwªï«o¤£Ãö¤ß§O¤Hªº¦P¨Æ¡^¡A§ïµ½§A­Ìªº°·±d¡]§ó¦nªº¶¼­¹¡A§ó¦hÁë·Ò¡A¥H¤Î§ó¤Ö¬Ý¹qµø¡I¡^¡A§ïµ½§A­Ìªº­p¹º¡]§ó¦h¥Rº¡­Ó¤H«~½èªº®É¶¡¡A­ß·Q¡A¥h°£ªÀ¥æ¬¡°Ê±a¨Óªº±þ¦º¸£²Ó­M¡AµL²áªº¬¡°Ê¥H¤Î¹qµø®T¼Ö¡^¡A§ïµ½§A­Ìªº¡iª¾ÃÑ©M¯u²z¡j¡]³q¹L¾Ç²ß¡B¾\Ū¡B¬ã¨s¡B­ß·Q¡^¡A§ïµ½§A­ÌªºÃö¨t¡]§ó¦h¦b¤@°_ªº¦³«~½è®É¶¡¡A§ó§V¤O¥hª¾¹D¦ñ«Q³ß·Rªº¡B³ßÅwªº¡B°¾·RªºªF¦è¡A¤¬¬ÛªA°È©¼¦¹¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥u¤£Â_¯Á¨ú¡A¯Á¨ú¡AÁ`¬O·Q§Ú¡B§Ú¡BÁÙ¬O§Ú¦Û¤v¡Xªº¦æ爲¡^¡C

I think that list will do and give you enough to THINK TO IMPROVE ABOUT, don't you think so ??? All of the Improvement potential falls under SERVICE TO OTHERS AND SELF. Yes indeed, also yourself, as we discussed in the previous session. It all starts and end with YOURSELF, and the LOVE AND RESPECT THROUGH SERVICE will make all the difference in the world to yourself AND others, and your life will take of in directions YOU HAVE NOT DARED TO DREAM OFF, but that were dormant desires, fueled by your soul. THUS getting in contact and tune with your SOULS AND DIVINE WISDOM, might be the topic of the next one, my dear Son and Scribe? I hope I am not boring you to dead? ''

§Ú·Q¨º­Ó¦Cªí·|µ¹§A¨¬°÷ªºªF¦è¥h«ä¦Ò¡A¥h§ïµ½¤°麽¡A§Aı±o©O¡H©Ò¦³¥i§ïµ½ªºªF¦è³£¬O¦b¡iªA°È©ó§O¤H©M¦Û¤v¡j¡C¬Oªº¡Aªº½T¤]¥]¬A§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A¦p§Ú­Ì¦b¤§«e°Q½×¹Lªº¡C©Ò¦³³£¶}©l©Mµ²§ô©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A³q¹LªA°È©Ò産¥Íªº·R©M´L·q·|¨Ï§A­Ì¦Û¤v©M¥L¤H©Ò¦bªº¥@¬É§¹¥þ¤£¦P¡A§A­Ìªº¥Í¬¡·|´Â¦V§A­Ì©Ò¤£´±¹Ú·Qªº¤è¦V°_­¸¡A¨º¨Ç¹L¥h´¿¬O¨Ç¥ð¯vªºÄ@±æ¡A³Q§A­ÌªºÆF»î©Ò¤ä«ù¡C¦]¦¹»P§A­Ìªº¡iÆF»î©M¯«¸t´¼¼zÁp¨t¡j¡A»P¥¦­Ì¨ó½Õ¤@­P¡A·|¬O¤U¤@­Ó¥DÃD¡A§Ú¿Ë·Rªº«Ä¤l©M°O¿ý­û¡H§Ú§Æ±æ¨S¦³¥O§A¹½·Ð³z³»¡H

Johan: That was finished with a wink or a smart smirk, knowing that this only gets better by the time..... and I LOVE the advise and thoughts and teachings that CMAton so generously bestowes upon us, so I give thanks again for learning and sharing this with you again.

¬ù¿«¡G¨º¦ñÀHµÛ¤@­Ó¯w²´©Î¬O¤@­ÓºÍ´¼ªº²L¯º¡Aª¾¾å³o·|ÀHµÛ®É¶¡¦Ó¤£Â_§ïµ½¡C¡C¡C§Ú³ß·R³o­Ó«Øij¡B·Qªk©M±Ð¾É¡A°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¦p¦¹¤j¤èªºÃØ»P§Ú­Ì¡A¦]¦¹§Ú¦A¦¸·PÁ¡A»P§A­Ì¤@°_¾Ç²ß©M¤À¨É¡C

in Divine Love, Light and Service, Always and in All Ways,

¦b¯«¸tªº·R¡B¥ú»PªA°È¤¤¡A¤@ª½¦a¡A¥H¤@¤Á¤è¦¡¡A

Johan.

¬ù¿«

»ñ°Äª`¡G

§Ú­Ì´N¬O¨º¯«¸t®ü¬v¤¤ªº¯«¸t¤ôºw¡A¥u¦³¿Ä¤J¯«ªº®ü¬v¤¤¡A¤~·|¥Ã¤£¬\²U¡A¨Ã·|¥Rº¡µL½aªº¤O¶q¡C¦Ó§Ú­Ì¯«©Êªº´£¤ÉÀ³±qÂIºw°µ°_¡A§ïµ½§Aªº¥Í¬¡Àô¹Ò¡]¼ö·R¦ÛµM¡^¡A§ïµ½§Aªº°·±d¡]Áë·Ò»P¶¼­¹¡^¡A§ïµ½§AªºªÀ¥æ¬¡°Ê¡]¦h°µ­ß·Q¤Ö¬Ý¹qµø¡^¡A¼W¶i§Aªºª¾ÃÑ»P¯u²z¡A¹L§ó¦³·N¸q¡B¦³«~½èªºÆF©Ê¥Í¬¡¡C

SaLuSa - July 27, 2011
SaLuSa - 7¤ë27¤é«H®§

As you might realise many of the events that you have awaited, have commenced due to the work of our allies. The plan has been laid down and bit-by-bit it progresses, and every now and again you will surely see the pattern that is emerging and recognise what is happening. You will by now have connected the worsening financial conditions in the West, with the coming changes that will take advantage of it to implement a totally new set up. It has been long promised and founded by St.Germain, who has always been behind it and still is of course working for its implementation. His dedication has been constant for hundreds of years, and he has worked for your interests to ensure completion as planned. Indeed under various identities, St. Germain has been guiding you for thousands of years.

¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¤]³\©ú¥Õ¤F³\¦h¤@ª½¥H¨Óµ¥«Ýªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¤w¸g¦b§Ú­Ì·ù¤Íªº¤u§@¤U¶}©l¡C­p¹º¤w¸g³Q¸¨¹ê¡A¤@¨B¤@¨Bªºµo®iµÛ¡A¦³®É­Ô§A·|µLºÃªº¬Ý¨ì¥¿¦bÅãÅS¥X¨Óªº¼Ò¦¡¡A¨Ã¥B½T»{¥X¥¿¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C²{¦b¡A¦b¦è¤è¥@¬É§A±N¤w¸g¯à°÷Áp¨t¨ì¤é¯q°I±Ñªºª÷¿Ä§Î¶Õ¡AÀHµÛ§Y±N¨ì¨ÓªºÂàÅܳo¨Ç³£±N§@爲§â¥þ·s¨t²Î³]¸m¦nªº¤@ºØÀu¶Õ¡C³o¤w¸g³Q«ü±æ¤F«Ü¤[¡A¥Ñ¸t¤é¦Õ°Ò«Ø¥ß¡A¥L¤@ª½¦b¹õ«á°µµÛ³o­Ó¤u§@¡A¦Ó¥B¨Ì¦b爲¤F¹ê²{¥¦¦Ó§V¤OµÛ¡C¥Lªº©^Äm¤w¸g«ùÄò¤F´X¦Ê¦~¤F¡A¥L¤@ª½爲¤F§A­Ìªº§Q¯q¦Ó¤u§@µÛ¡A½T«O³o¨Ç«ö·Ó­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ë§¹¦¨¡C·íµM¬O¦b³\¦h¨­¥÷ªº±»»\¤U¡A¸t¤é¦Õ°Ò¤w¸g«ü¤Þ§A­Ìªø¹F´X¤d¦~ªº®É¶¡¡C

You are understandably unaware to a large part, as to how many great Masters have lead your civilisation out of the darkness and directed you onto a path of Light. They have come in reply to your prayers, to be released from the thrall of wickedness and evil that has beset the world. Yet they have had to acknowledge the karma involved and allow it to work out. The path between what you call good and evil has been very narrow, but now the Light has interceded and proceeds without interference. The way is well lit and those upon it are well protected, providing they keep their guard in place. You do of course have other forms of protection, not least of all your own guides and angelic Beings. Call upon them as often as you need, as they never tire of doing good deeds for you and they give them great satisfaction.

¤£¤F¸Ñ¾ãÅ骺§½­±¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº¡A´NÃö©ó¦³¦h¤Ö°¶¤jªº¤j®v­Ì¦b«ü¤ÞµÛ§A­Ìªº¤å©ú²æÂ÷¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº±±¨î¡A¨Ã¥BÀ°§U§A­Ì½ñ¤W¡i¸t¥ú¤§¸ô¡j¡CÍ¢­Ì¤w¸g¨Ó¨ì³oùئ^À³¤F§A­Ìªº¬èë¡A±q©Ò¦³ªº³o¨Ç¨¸´c§ô¿£»P³ò¶µÛ¥@¬Éªº´cÅ]¤â¤¤ÄÀ©ñ§A­Ì¡C¦ý¬OÍ¢­Ì¨Ì¤£±o¤£±µ¨ü¡i·~¤O¦]ªG¡jªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¨Ã¥B¤¹³\¥¦±o¥H§¹¦¨¡C³o§A­ÌºÙ¤§爲ªºµ½»P´cªº¹D¸ô¤§¶¡ªº¹j¼h¬O«D±`¯U¯¶ªº¡A¦ý¬O²{¦b¡i¥ú¡j¤w¸g½Õ¸Ñ»P¶i®i¦Ó¤£¦A¦³¤zÂZ¡C«e¤èªº¹D¸ô³Q«Ü¦nªº·Ó«G¡A°ò©ó¨ä¤¤ªº¦]¯À³£³Q«Ü¦nªº«OÅ@µÛ¡A´£¨Ñ¥²­nªº¤ä«ù¥H¨Ï±oÍ¢­Ì°í¦u¾³d¡C§A­Ì·íµMÁÙ¦³µÛ¨ä¥L§Î¦¡ªº«OÅ@¡A¤×¨ä¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº«ü¾ÉªÌ»P¤Ñ¨Ï¦s¦³­Ì¡C¦b§A»Ý­nªº®É­Ô´N¥h©I¥sÍ¢­Ì¡A¦]爲Í¢­Ì¥Ã»·¤£·|¯h¾Î©ó爲§A¥I¥X¡A¦Ó¬O·|¥H³Ì¤jªº¼ö±¡¨Ó«OÅ@§A­Ì¡C

Whatever happens there will always be some strife between people, as there are strong views held as to what the final months hold for each person. Simply allow others their point of view and do not be concerned if they challenge yours, as your powers of creation mean that more than one path leads to the final days when Ascension takes place. Even in the end times your freewill applies, and you can experience as you desire but we say follow your own beliefs. No one should be putting pressure upon another to go with them, but allow every soul to make up its own mind. If things seem unclear to you now, you can be sure that matters will be clarified so that each one of you knows what the options are.

¤£ºÞµo¥Í¤°麽¡A¦b¸s衆¤§¶¡Á`¬O·|産¥Í½Ä¬ð»P¿iÀ¿¡A¦]爲¹ï©ó¨C­Ó¤H¨Ó»¡³£«O«ùµÛ¦Û¤vÃö©ó³o³Ì«á´X­Ó¤ëªºµo®i§Î¶ÕªºÆ[ÂI¡C©Ò¥H½Ð³æ¯Âªº¤¹³\¨ä¥L¤H«O«ù¦Û¤vªºÆ[ÂI¡A¦pªG¥L­Ì¬D¾Ô§AªºÆ[ÂIªº®É­Ô¤]¤d¸U¤£­n¾á¤ß¡A¦]爲§A³Ð³yªº¤O¶q·N¨ýµÛ¨Ã¤£¬O¥u¦³¤@±ø¹D¸ô¥i¥HÅý¡i´­¤É¡jµo¥Í¡C¬Æ¦Ü¦b³o³Ì«áªº®É´Á§Aªº¡i¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡j¤]°_µÛ§@¥Î¡A§A¥i¥H¥hÅéÅç§A§Æ±æªº¤@¤Á¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì«Øij¸òÀH§A¦Û¤vªº«H©À¡C¥ô¦ó¤H³£¤£¸Ó¹ï¨ä¥L¤H¬I¥[À£¤O¨ÓÅý¥L­Ì¸òÀH¦Û¤v¡A¦Ó¬O¤¹³\¨C­ÓÆF»î°µ¥X¦Û¤v·NÄ@ªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¦pªG²{¦b¹ï§A¨Ó»¡¨Æ±¡¬Ý°_¨ÓÅã±o¼Ò½k¤£²M¡A§A¤]¸Ó¬Û«H¨Æ±¡³£·|³Ì²×¤ô¸¨¥Û¥X¡A¦nÅý§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£ª¾¹D³o¨Ç¿ï¾Ü¬O¤°麽¡C

Our presence will naturally be a strong influence, and to some extent it is necessary for you to know what your future self will be like. From where you are now to our level, is a great leap forward and you have everything to gain. Naturally you will first have to reach higher levels of consciousness, and you will know if you have succeeded in doing so. We have always informed you that the intent to ascend is the first step, but from thereon you have to live out the life that you aspire to. Service to others will take you a long way towards achieving your goal. You do not have to perform miracles, but by your example alone you will be of great help to others. See in others yourself and know that you are All One, and your tasks will become that much more easier.

§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b±N¦ÛµM¦ÓµMªº¦¨爲¤@­Ó±j¤jªº¼vÅT¤O¡A¦b¤@©wµ{«×¤W³o¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡³£¬O¥²­nªº¡A¥h¤F¸Ñ§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¦Û§Ú·|¬O¤°麽¼Ë»ª¡C±q§A­Ì²{¦bªº¦ì¸m©è¹F¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¤ô·Ç¡A³o´N¬O¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº­¸ÅD¨Ã¥B§A­Ì¤]¦³¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¥hűo¡C¦ÛµMªº¡A§A­Ì­º¥ý¥²¶·©è¹F§ó°ªªº·NÃѤô¥­¡A¦pªG§A¤w¸g¦¨¥\ªº³o麽°µªº¸Ü§A´N·|¦ÛµMªºª¾¹D¡C§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£¦b§iª¾§A­Ì¡A´£¤Éªº·NÄ@¬O²Ä¤@¨B¡A¦ý¬O±q¨º¤§¤W§A¥²¶·²æÂ÷¹L¥h§A¤@ª½´÷±æªº¡]¹Ð¥@¡^¥Í¬¡¡]¾Ö¦³§ó¦hªºª÷¿ú¡A±o¨ì§ó¦hªº¦a¦ìµ¥µ¥¡^¡CªA°È¨ä¥L¤H±N¦b´Â¦V§A¥Ø¼Ðªº¹D¸ô¤W§â§A´£¤É¤@¤jºI¡C§A®Ú¥»¤£»Ý­n¥h³Ð³y©_迹¡A¦Ó¬O¥H¨­§@«hªº°µ¥Xªí²v¡A¨º麽§A´N¦b«Ü¤jµ{«×¤WÀ°§U¨ì¨ä¥L¤H¡C§â¨ä¥L¤H¹³¦Û¤v¤@¼Ë¹ï«Ý¡A¨Ã¥Bª¾¹D§A­Ì³£¬O¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¡A¨º麽§Aªº¥ô°È´N·|Åܱo§ó¥[ªºÂ²³æ¡C

Dear Ones, we have never been closer to disclosure, and it steadily comes into view. However, more facts about us than ever are entering your public arena, and our activities are becoming more known. We allow that as it is time you knew how much we do for you, and in the present times we are quite busy keeping the dark Ones in their place. We ensure that their plans only have a limited degree of success, whilst using every opportunity to turn matters into our favour. Since we know what they plan, it comes easy for us to intervene through the presence of our allies. Of course we can take direct action when necessary, and do it in a way that does not leave us being accused of interference in your affairs. You must remember that as a civilisation you are on Earth to experience duality, and we must not stop you from learning through your own actions.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­Ì±q¥¼¹³¤µ¤Ñ³o¼Ë±µªñ¡i¤j´¦ÅS¡j¡A¥¦´N­nííªº¶i¤Jµø³¥¡C¦ý¬O¡A§ó¦hÃö©ó§Ú­Ìªº¯u¬Û¥¿¦b¤ñ¹L¥h§ó¦hªº¶i¤J§A­Ìªº¤j衆»â°ì¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¦bÅܱo§ó¥[³Q¤©¥H²z¸Ñ¡C§Ú­Ì¤¹³\§A­Ì¦Û¤v¥h¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ì¨ì©³爲§A­Ì¥I¥X¤F¦h¤Ö¤ß¦å¡A¦b·í«eªº®É´Á§Ú­Ì´N¦b«D±`¦£¸Lªº¨î¬ù¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¦ì¸m¡C§Ú­Ì½T«O¥L­Ìªº­p¹º¥u¥H«D±`¦³­­ªº¨¤«×±o³x¡A¦P®É¹B¥Î¨C­Ó¾÷·|¥hÂàÅܨƥ󪺨«¦V¶i¤J§Ú­Ì³o¤è¡C¦Û±q¦b§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¥L­Ìªº­p¹º«á¡A¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡´N«Ü²³æ¡A³q¹L§Ú­Ì·ù¤Íªº¥X®u¨Ó¤¶¤J¶i¨Ó¡C·íµM¡A§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦b¥²­nªº®É­Ô±Ä¨úª½±µªº¦æ°Ê¡A¨Ã¥B¥H¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¥h°µ¡A¦Ó§¹¥þ¤£·|¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê³Q«ü±±¤z¯A§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¨Æ°È¡C§A­Ì¥²¶·°O¦í¡A§@爲¤@­Ó¤å©ú¡A§A­Ì¦b¦a²y¤WÅéÅçµÛ¤G¤¸©Ê¡A¦Ó§Ú­Ì´N¥²©w¤£¯àªý¤î§A­Ì³q¹L¦Û¨­ªº¦æ爲¨Ó¾Ç²ß¡C

Your spiritual progress remains the most important issue for you, and is indeed your reason for taking on the challenge of going through duality. It has been tough and demanding, but from it you have learnt an immense number of lessons. Returning to Masterhood does not happen overnight, but that has always been your goal. Many of you are on the verge of succeeding and you will find the run in to Ascension easier for you for that reason. Each of you have agreed a life plan to take you exactly where you wish, so follow your intuitive guidance. No two are exactly the same but you will find souls who have a very similar approach. It is usually because of that reason that you are attracted to each other, and groups form that can work in harmony with each other.

§A­ÌªºÆF©Ê¶iµ{´Ý¯dµÛ¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡³Ì­«­nªº°ÝÃD¡A³o·íµM´N¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº­ì¦]¡A©Ó¾á¦]爲¤G¤¸©Ê¦Ó±a¨Óªº¬D¾Ô¡C³o½T¹ê¬O§xÃø¥B­n¨D°ªªº¤u§@¡A¦ý¬O±q¥¦³oùاA­Ì¤w¸g¾Ç·|¤F¤j¶qªº½Òµ{¡C¦^Âk¤j®v¤§¸ô·íµM¤£·|¦b¤@©]¤§¶¡´N§¹¦¨¡A¦ý¬O³o¤@ª½³£¬O§A­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H²{¦b´N¦b¦¨¥\ªºÃä½t¡A¦Ó¥B§A­Ì±Nµo²{¦Û¤v¦]爲³o­Ó­ì¦]¶i¤J´­¤Éªº¸ôµ{§ó¥[ªºÂ²³æ¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¤w¸g¦P·N¤F¤@­Ó¤H¥Í­p¹º¡A§â§A±a¨ì§A·NÄ@ªº¦aÂI¡A©Ò¥H¡A½Ð¥h°lÀH§A¡iª½Ä±ªº«ü¤Þ¡j§a¡C¤£·|¦³¨âªÌ¬Û¦Pªº±¡ªp¡A¦ý¬O§A·|µo²{ÆF»î³£¦³¤@­Ó¬Û¦üªº³~®|¡C³o¬O¥¿±`ªº¡A¦]爲³o­Ó­ì¦]§A­Ì´N¦b¤¬¬Û§l¤Þ©¼¦¹¡A¦¨爲¹ÎÅ骺§Î¦¡´N¯à°÷¤¬¬Û©¼¦¹§ó¦nªº¤u§@¦b©M¿Ó¤¤¡C

We could stifle the guns of war if so required by divine instruction, and at some stage that may be necessary. Meantime, we cannot interfere into the affairs between nations, and each altercation is another challenge to seek peaceful solutions. Unfortunately, there are vested interests that benefit from wars, that have no intention of stopping them until they get what they want. Pressure from other countries is a step in the right direction, but it should be possible to introduce a peaceful solution if peace is earnestly desired. The days of taking up arms to each other are passing very rapidly, and there will be complete world peace declared in the near future. We shall then be allowed to enforce it, and all war machines and weapons will be destroyed. You clearly cannot allow the existence of such low energies if you are bringing the Light to Earth and are in the process of Ascension.

¦pªG³Q¯«¸tªº«ü¥O¤¹³\¥B¥²­nªº®É­Ô¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¨Ï¾Ôª§ªººj¤äµL®Ä¤Æ¡A¦b¬Y¨Ç¶¥¬q³o¤]³\¬O¥²­nªº¡C¦P®É¡A§Ú­ÌµLªk¤z¹w°ê®a¤§¶¡ªº¨Æ°È¡A¨C­Óª§°õ¨ä¹ê¬O´M¨D©M¥­¸Ñ¨M°ÝÃDªº¥t¤@­Ó¬D¾Ô¡C¤£©¯ªº¬O¡A³oùئ³µÛ¯SÅv¶¥¯Å¦b±q¾Ôª§¤¤¿Ñ¨ú§Q¯q¡A®Ú¥»´N¨S¦³·NÄ@·Q­nªý¤î¥¦­Ì¡Aª½¨ì¥L­Ì±o¨ì¦Û¤v·Q­nªº¤@¤Á¡C¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L°ê®aªºÀ£¤O¬O¨«¤J¥¿½T¤è¦Vªº¤@­Ó¨B¥ï¡A¦pªG¡i©M¥­¡jªº·N¹Ï³Q¯u¥¿¹ï«Ýªº¸Ü¡A¨º麽´N¥i¯à´£¥X¤@­Ó©M¥­¸Ñ¨Mªº¤è¦¡¡C¥ÎªZ¾¹¤¬¬Û¹ï«Ïªº®É¥N¥¿¦b­¸³tªº¹L¥h¡A¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó±N·|¦³§¹¥þªº¥@¬É©M¥­¤½¶}«Å¥¬¡C§Ú­Ì¤]±NÀH«á³Q¤¹³\¥h¥[±j¸¨¹ê¥¦¡A¨Ã¥B©Ò¦³ªº¾Ôª§¾÷¾¹»PªZ¾¹³£³Q¤©¥H¾P·´¡C«Ü²M·¡¡A¦pªG§A¥¿¦b§â¡i¸t¥ú¡j±aµ¹¦a²y¡A¨Ã¥B¨«¦b¡i´­¤É¡jªº¹D¸ô¤Wªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¬O¤£·|¦A¤¹³\³oºØ¸û§C¯à¶qªº¦s¦bªº¡C

We do engage in wars, but as the Galactic Federation it is our responsibility to put a stop to them anywhere in the Universe. We do that by negotiation, and there is no situation that our diplomats cannot overcome. Where you are concerned we have offered many times to bring peace to your world, but you will already know that our offers have been rejected. This time we answer the calls for peace from your population, and respond to the Divine decree that has put in place a date from which all wars will cease.

§Ú­Ì·íµM·|¤¶¤J¾Ôª§¤¤¡A¦ý¬O§@爲»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡A§Ú­ÌªºÂ¾³d´N¬O¦b¦t©z¤¤ªº¥ô¦ó¦a¤èªý¤î¥¦­Ìªºµo®i¡C§Ú­Ì³q¹L½Í§P¨Ó¶i¦æ¡A¨Ã¥B¤£·|¦s¦b¥ô¦ó§Ú­Ìªº¥~¥æ®aµLªk³B²zªº±¡ªp¡C´N§A­Ì¦Ó¨¥¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g³\¦h¦¸ªº©IÆ~µ¹§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±a¨Ó©M¥­¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì¤]·|ª¾¹D§Ú­Ìªº§V¤O¤]¤@ª½³Q©Úµ´¡C²{¦b¡A§Ú­Ì¦^À³¤F¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¸s衆¤§¤¤ªº©M¥­ªº©IÆ~¡A¨Ã¥B¤]¦^À³¤F¨Ó¦Û¯«¸tªk¥Oªº¸¹¥l¡A³o¤w¸g½T¥ßªº¤@­Ó¤é´Á¡A±q¨º®É¶}©l©Ò¦³ªº¾Ôª§³£±N®ø¥¢¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and feel privileged to be part of a cosmic organisation that is destined to bring peace to your beleaguered planet.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¦]爲¦¨爲¤F¦t©z¹ÎÅ餤ªº¤@­û¦ÓµL¤WºaÄ£¡A¥¦±Nª`©wµ¹§A­Ì¹¡¨ü§xÂZªº¬P²y±a¨Ó¯u¥¿ªº©M¥­¡C

Blossom Goodchild - July 27, 2011
Blossom Goodchild 7¤ë27¤é«H®§

Good evening to you. Once again your last channeling enforced a huge stirring ... yet I FEEL that for now we shall not continue with the subject ... allowing things to be digested. However I mentioned last time, there was another matter that I FELT would be very helpful to us if you were able to find words to explain. A reader wrote "What I am seeking to know is the definition and understanding of true unchangeable cosmic "LOVE" as defined by those of the light that you so eloquently channel and which we are told abides within us and is what we are in Truth! How can we 'BE LOVE' as they ask unless we have full and complete and clear knowledge and understanding of Love Itself?" Are you able to answer this in your own way for us please?

¦­¤W¦n°Ú~¤W¦¸ªº³qÆF¦A¤@¦¸¿E°_¤F¥¨¤jªº¦@»ï¡C¡C¡C¦]¦¹§Ú·Pı²{¦b§Ú­Ì¼È®É¤£Ä~Äò³o­Ó¥DÃD¡C¡C¡C¤¹³\¨Æ±¡³QºCºCªº®ø¤Æ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤W¦¸§Ú´£¨ìªº¡A§Ú·P¨ì¥t¤@­Ó°ÝÃDÅý§Úı±o·|¹ï§Ú­Ì¦³«Ü¤jªºÀ°§U¡A¦pªG§A­Ì´¿¸g¥i¥H¥Î¸Ü»y¨Ó¸ÑÄÀ¤@¤Uªº¸Ü¡C¤@­ÓŪªÌ¼g¨ì¡G¡§§Ú©Ò¦b±´´Mªº¡A´N¬O¦p¦ó©w¸q»P²z¸Ñ¯u¹ê¥ÃùÚªº¡i¦t©z¤§·R¡j¡A¥Ñ©ó¤w¸g³Q¨ä¥Lªº¥ú¤§·½ÀY©w¸q¹L¡A¦Ó§A¬O³o麽µ½©óÅG½×ªº³qÆF³q¹D¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì³Q§iª¾³o¥÷·R¦s¦b©ó§Ú­Ì¤ß¤¤¡A¨º麽§Ú­Ì«ç麽¦s¦b©ó¯u²z¤¤¡I§Ú­Ì¦p¦ó¡i¦¨爲·R¡j¡A´N¹³¥L­n¨Dªº¡A°£«D§Ú­Ì¾Ö¦³§¹¥þªº¡A²M´·ªº¡A¹ï©ó·R¥»¨­ªºª¾ÃÑ»P»{ª¾麽¡H¡¨---½Ð°Ý§A­Ì¯à°÷¥H§A­Ì¿W¨ìªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¦^µª³o­Ó°ÝÃD麽¡H

First of all we welcome you and all those who shall feast their eyes upon these words. This acknowledgment for many is undoubtedly proving that the purpose of our visits 'inside your head' Blossom are fruitful and that whilst we consider from our perspective ... that what we have to say is ... shall we say ... commonplace ... we are also stretching our thoughts to maintain possibilities of unending growth within the soul self. For those who take the decision to benefit from what we offer ... we are greatly uplifted. For those who choose to ponder and consider and discuss, we our uplifted also. For we would not wish you to 'religiously' agree with everything we are saying, just because WE are saying it. As always we say ... FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH. That which does not sit well for you ... put aside ... for now ... for there is every chance that in days ahead the very same sentences will make complete sense. It depends entirely on which part of the fence you are positioned.

­º¥ý¡A§Ú­ÌÅwªï§A©M©Ò¦³¨ä¥L§â²´¥ú©ñ¦b³o¨Ç¸Ü»y¤WªºªB¤Í­Ì¡C¹ï³\¦h¤H¨Ó»¡±µ¨ü³o­Ó¬O¤ð±e¸mºÃªº¡A¥¿¦bÃÒ©ú§Ú­Ì«ô³X§A­Ì¡§ÀY¸£¤º³¡¡¨ªº¥Øªº¡ABlossom¬O¸gÅçÂ×´Iªº¡A¦P®É§Ú­Ì±q§Ú­ÌªºÆ[ÂI»{爲¡C¡C¡C¨º¨Ç§Ú­Ì¥²¶·»¡ªº´N¬O¡C¡C¡C¥i¥H»¡¬O¦Ñ¥Í±`½Í¤F¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¥¿¦b©µ¦ù§Ú­Ìªº·Qªk¨Óºû«ùÆF»îªº¤º¦b¦Û§Ú¤£Â_¦¨ªøªº¥i¯à©Ê¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¤U©w¤F¨M¤ß§Æ±æ±q§Ú­Ì³oùئ¬¯qªºªB¤Í¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¬O«D±`ªººa©¯ªº¡C¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¿ï¾Ü¥J²Ó¦Ò¶q¡A½T»{»P°Q½×ªº¡A§Ú­Ì¤]«D±`ªººa©¯¡C¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¤£·|¶È¶È§Æ±æ§A­Ì¡§°@¸Ûªº¡¨¦P·N§Ú­Ì´£¨ìªº¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A¦Ó¶È¦]爲§Ú­Ì»¡ªº´Nª¼¥Øªº±µ¨ü¡C´N¹³§Ú­ÌÁ`»¡ªº¨º¼Ë¡C¡C¡C¡i¥h´M§äÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¯u²z¡j¡C¦Ó¥¦¤£·|§b§bªº§¤¦b¨ºùص¥µÛ§A¡C¡C¡C¼È¤£¦Ò¼{¡C¡C¡C¹ï©ó²{¦b¡C¡C¡C¦b«e¤èªº¤é¤lùئ³µÛ«D±`­«­nªº¾÷·|Åý³o¨Ç¬Û¦Pªº¥y¤l³Q§¹¥þªº©ú¥Õ¡C³o§¹¥þ¨Ì¿à©ó§A±q¤°麽¨¤«×¥h¬Ý«Ý¥¦¡C

So ... we would consider the question asked to be a very poignant one and we know you yourself Blossom have been looking forward to the answer that we are to reply.

¨º麽¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì­n¥Hª½¤¤­n®`ªº¤è¦¡¨Ó½T»{³o­Ó³Q´£¥Xªº°ÝÃD¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹DBlossom§A¦Û¤v¤@ª½³£¦b´M§ä³o­Ó§Ú­Ì±N­n¦^µªªºµª®×¡C

LOVE ... as we say to you ... is LOVE ... is LOVE ... is LOVE. We have mentioned before the absolute frustration at times from not being able to explain in words that which we would like.

·R¡C¡C¡C´N¹³§Ú­Ì¹ï§A­Ì»¡ªº¡C¡C¡C¬O¦Ü°ªªº·R¡C¡C¡C¬OµL¨pªº·R¡C¡C¬O¥ÃùÚªº·R¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b¤§«e´£¨ì¹L¡A¦³®É­Ô¡A¯uªº¦³ºØ§¹¥þªº®À§é·P¡A¦]爲«ÜÃø©ó¥Îµü·J¨Ó¸ÑÄÀ§Ú­Ì§Æ±æÄÄ­zªº¹D²z¡C

Absolute frustration? Forgive me... I thought you were beyond such trivia?

§¹¥þªº®À§é·P¡H­ì½Ì§Ú¡C¡C¡C§Ú»{爲§A­Ì³£¤w¸g¶W¶V³oºØº¾¨Æ¤F¡H

Slightly less satisfying would we say ? For indeed there will be much more understood when we are able to simply connect with you (all) through the FEELING that you pick up ... and within that ONE FEELING you would digest a multitudinous amount of knowledge. For we would agree would we not that words when read can be interpreted differently from the spoken ? Depending on tone and energy and inflection?

§Ú­ÌÁÙ¯àµy·L»¡ªºÅý¤H§óº¡·N¨Ç麽¡H·íµM¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¯à°÷»P§A«Ø¥ß²³æªº³s±µªº®É­Ô¡A³q¹L§A«ù¦³ªº·P¨ü½T¹ê·|¦³§ó¦hªº¤H·|²z¸Ñ¡C¡C¡C¡CÀHµÛ¨º­Ó¡i¾ãÅé·P¨ü¡j§A­Ì¥i¥H®ø¤Æ§l¦¬¤j¶qªºª¾ÃÑ¡C¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦P·N¦Û¤v¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ»¡¥Xªº¸Ü³Q¸ÑŪ¦¨¥t¥~ªº§t¸q¡H¨Ì¾a»y®ð¡A¯à¶q©M­µ½ÕªºÅܤơH

Oh without doubt.

®@~~½T¹ê¬O³o¼Ë¡C

We have also stated that Love is a FEELING. You are realizing Blossom as you are writing this ... that actually we have spoken quite a bit about Love.

§Ú­Ì¤]¤w¸gÄÄ­z¹L·R¬O¤@ºØ·P¨ü¡C Blossom¦b§A¼g¤U³o­Óªº®É­Ô§A´N¦b¤F¸Ñ¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÃö©ó·R°Q½×ªº¬Û·í¦h¤F¡C

Yes , I went in to 'pause' because I am aware of that which has been put into THE BRIDGE meditations and the combination of words spoken on that exact matter . Mmm! Feel a bit remiss about that.

¬Oªº¡A§Ú¶i¤J¡§¼È°±¡¨ª¬ºA¡A¦]爲§Úª¾¹D¨º¤w¸g³Q¥[¤J¨ì¡i¾ô±ç¡j­ß·Q·í¤¤¡A¹ï©ó·Ç½Tªºªí¹F¥¦¥h²Õ¦Xµü·J¡C¶â~~¡I·Pı¦³¨Ç²¨©¿¤F¡C

And yet ... there is no need. For the question asked is ' to know the definition and the true understanding of unchangeable 'cosmic Love ' was it not?

¦ý¬O¡C¡C¡C³o¬O¨S¦³¥²­nªº¡C¦]爲³o´£¥Xªº°ÝÃD¬O¡§¥h©ú¥Õ³o­Ó©w¸q©M¯u¥¿ªº²z¸Ñ¡AÃö©ó³o¥ÃùÚ¤£Åܪº¡i¦t©z¤§·R¡j¡¨¡A¹ï¤£¹ï¡H

Yes .. not sure about the word 'cosmic' being in there ... but all things have a reason.

¬Oªº¡C¡C¡C¤£¤Ó½T©w³o­Ó¡§¦t©z¡¨ªºµü·J¡C¡C¦ý¬O¤@¤Á¨Æ±¡³£¬O¨Æ¥X¦³¦]ªº¡C

How should we define LOVE? We cannot! Yet we can say that when you have it ... when you 'get it' then all there is to KNOW about LOVE is KNOWN. You receive glimpses of it ... not in your head ... through your heart. These glimpses are literally that. Small depictions of what is to come from within yourself when you arise into that which you are moving into. We recognize we speak in this way many times. Yet what else would you have us say? This is why we come ... to show you the way home ... to show you in which direction to walk. Yet the choice is yours. And how do you know you are on the right track? Because you FEEL it. More and more are now FEELING this FEELING in which it FEELS to be LOVE! Yet we would say that ...

§Ú­Ì­n¦p¦ó©w¸q·R©O¡H§Ú­Ì°µ¤£¨ì¡I¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¥i¥H»¡¡A·í§A¾Ö¦³¥¦ªº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C·í§A±o¨ì¥¦ªº®É­Ô¡A©Ò¦³À³¸Ó¹ï©ó³o¥÷·Rªºª¾¾å´N·|²z¸Ñ¤F¡C§A­Ì¿h¨£¹L¥¦¡C¡C¡C¤£¬O¦b§AªºÀY¸£ùØ¡C¡C¦Ó¬O¦b§Aªº¤ß¤¤¡C³o¨Ç¿h¨£¤]¥u¬O¤@ºØ¦r­±ªº¸ÑÄÀ¡C·í§A¤É°ª¶i¤J¨ì¨º­Ó§A¥¿¦b¶i¤Jªº·P¨ü¤¤¤§®É¡A³o´T¤p¤pªºµe­±´N·|±q§Aªº¤º¦b¦Û§Ú¤¤§e²{¥X¨Ó¡C§Ú­Ì½T©w¥H³o­Ó¤è¦¡»¡¹L«Ü¦h¦¸¤F¡C¦ý¬O§A­ÌÁÙ­n¤°麽¸Ü·Q­n§Ú­Ì»¡©O¡H³o´N¬O§Ú­Ì爲¦ó¨ì¨Ó¡C¡C¡Cµ¹§A­Ì®i²{³o¦^®aªº¹D¸ô¡C¡C¡C¦V§A­Ì«ü¥X³o«e¶iªº¤è¦V¡C¦ý¬O³o­Ó¿ï¾Ü¨Ó¦Û©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C¨Ã¥B§A­n¦p¦óª¾¹D¦Û¤v¬O§_¦b¥¿­y¤W©O¡H¨º麽¡A½Ð§A¥h·P¨ü¥¦¡C²{¦b¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¥h·P¨ü³oºØ·P¨ü¡A¦b³oºØ·P¨ü¤¤¦¨爲·R¡I¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡C¡C¡C

You want to say 'you aint seen nothin' yet' .

§A­Ì·Q»¡¡¨§A­ÌÁÙ¬O¤°麽³£¬Ý¤£¨ì¡§

No ... with respect ... that came from you .

¤£¬O¡C¡C¡C±aµÛ´L­«ªººA«×¨Ó»¡¡C¡C¡C³o¨Ó¦Û©ó§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C

Oh!

®@~~

We want to say ... that what you think is 'thee' most wonderful FEELING of LOVE you have yet experienced ... is but a grain of sand on the beach compared to that which you SHALL FEEL and experience in the days that are coming your way.

§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡C¡C¡C¨º¨Ç§A­Ì»{爲ªº¡¨¦¼µ¥¡§³Ì©_§®ªº·R¤§·P¨ü¡A§A­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³ÅéÅç¨ì¡C¡C¡C»P§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó·P¨ü¨ìªº¡A¥H¤Î§Y±N¶i¤J¨ì§A­Ì¤§¤¤ªº¬Û¤ñ¥u¬O¨FÅy¤¤¤@²É¨F¡C

That must be amazing ... for even NOW I am jumping for joy and even said to my husband as we walked along today, that I was having to refrain from breaking into a skip!

¨º¥²©w¬O©_§®µL¤ñªº¡C¡C¡C¬Æ¦Ü¬O²{¦b§Ú¦b¦]爲³ß®®¦Ó¸õÅD¡A¬Æ¦ÜÁÙ¹ï§Úªº¤V¤Ò»¡¤F¡A´N¦b¤µ¤Ñ§Ú­Ì¤@¦Pº©¨Bªº®É­Ô¡C³o­Ó§Ú´¿¸g¤@ª½¦bÁקK¬Y¨Ç¿òº|¡I

This is LOVE. This is the FEELING you receive when you KNOW LOVE.

³o´N¬O·R¡C´N¬O³oºØ·P¨ü¡A·í§A±µ¨ü¨Ã¥Bª¾¹D³o¥÷·Rªº®É­Ô¡C

Perhaps this will help you understand what LOVE IS a little more ... when we say that LOVE is universally universal (?). LOVE cannot FEEL differently to one than it does another. At this stage within yourselves you can FEEL and experience certain 'level's' of LOVE depending on circumstances and souls you are with. The level of LOVE may appear different to another yet it is still LOVE.

¤]³\³o¥i¥HÀ°§U§A­Ì§ó¦nªº²z¸Ñ·R¬O¤°麽¡C¡C¡C·í§Ú­Ì»¡·R¬O¦t©z¤¤ªº´¶¹M²{¶Hªº®É­Ô¡C·R¤£¥i¯à¦³¤À§O¤ß¡A¹ï«Ý¤@­Ó¤H¶W¶V¨ä¥L¤H¡C¦b³o­Ó¶¥¬qªº¤º¦b¦Û§Ú·NÃѧκA¤¤¡A§A¥i¥H·P¨ü»PÅéÅç¨ì¬YºØ¼h¦¸ªº·R¡A¥¦¨Ì¿à©ó±¡ªp»P§AªºÆF»îª¬ºA¡C·Rªº¼h¦¸¹ï©ó¨ä¥L¤H¨Ó»¡¤]³\·|Åã±o¤£¦P¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ì¬O·R¡C

HOWEVER! Once all has been removed of the layers upon layers of goo that has accumulated in/around/and throughout the selves (?) ... then all one is left with is THE TRUTH ... LOVE . The more we are trying to explain it to you the more we are realizing and accepting that we cannot! For how can we express a FEELING ... it can only be felt ... yet by BEING FELT it can BE KNOWN. And we would finish up with this by saying ... when you KNOW it ... there can be no questioning as to whether or not it is that pure unconditional unchangeable LOVE .

¦ý¬O¡I¡I¤@¥¹²M²z¤F©Ò¦³ªþµÛ¦b¦Û§Ú¨­¤W²Ö¿nªºÖߩʪ«¡C¡C¡C¨º麽¯d¤Uªº´N¬O³o­Ó¯u²z¡C¡C¡C·R¡C§Ú­Ì¶V¹Á¸Õ¹ï§A­Ì¸ÑÄÀ¥¦¡A§Ú­Ì´N¶Vµoªº©ú¥Õ§Ú­Ì°µ¤£¨ì¡I¦]爲§Ú­Ì¦p¦ó¯à°÷ªí¹F¤@ºØ·P¨ü¡C¡C¡C¦b§AÁÙ¤£¯à·P¨ü¥¦¤§«e¡C¡C¡C¦ý¬O»Ý­n³q¹L¬YºØ²z¸Ñ¨Ó¥h·P¨ü¥¦©O¡C¨º麽§Ú­Ì·Q¥Î³oºØ»¡ªk¨Óµ²§ô¥¦¡C¡C¡C·í§A©ú¥Õ¥¦ªº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C¨º麽´N¨S¦³¥ô¦óºÃ°Ý¥¦¬O¤£¬O³Ì¯ÂµMªºµL±ø¥óªº¡A¥ÃùÚªº·R¤F¡C

You are discarding the layers ... and as they fall away , you FEEL more of the LOVE that you are. You BECOME more joyous. You FEEL happier in your BEING ... You can FEEL the change in you ... You recognize the change in you.

§A­Ì¥¿¦b±Æ°£³o¨ÇÖߩʪ«¡C¡C¡C¥Ñ©ó¥¦­Ìªº²æ¸¨¡A§A­Ì§ó¯à°÷·P¨ü³o¥÷·R¡C§A¤]Åܱo§ó¥[ªº¥Rº¡§Ö¼Ö¡C¦b§A¦Û§Úªº¦s¦b¤§¤¤§A·P¨ì§ó¥[ªº§Ö¼Ö¡C¡C¡C§A¤]·P¨ü¨ì¨Ó¦Û¦Û§ÚªºÂàÅÜ¡C¡C¡C§A¤]½T»{³o¬O¤@ºØ¤º¦b¯ÂµMªºÂàÅÜ¡C

Again we would say ... look back! How much have you changed ... about so many things? How many more reasons do you have to be in gratitude these days? The reasons have always been there and yet now you have changed your attitude and are in a place where you 'think' and FEEL to be grateful for them. YOU HAVE COME SUCH A LONG WAY ... Take a moment once again to FEEL who you are. Is not that FEELING stronger now than the last time we requested this of you? All the time with each breath ... you are becoming stronger and surer ... because you cannot deny the TRUTH. Is it not so very exciting? We Truly are excited with/for you. What is to come will 'blow your socks off' ... we believe you say.

¦A¦¸§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡C¡C¡C¦^ÀY¬Ý¬Ý¡I§A¤w¸g§ïÅܤF¦h¤Ö©O¡C¡C¡C¡CÃö©ó³o麽¦hªº¨Æ±¡¡H·|¦³¤°麽§ó¦hªº­ì¦]¨ÓÅý§Aı±o¥²¶··P®¦³o¨Ç¤é¤l©O¡H³o¨Ç­ì¦]¤@ª½´N¦b³oùØ¡A¦Ó¥u¬O¦]爲§A²{¦bÂàÅܤF¦Û¨­ªººA«×¡A³B¦b¤F¤@­Ó¦aÂI¡A¦Ó³oùØÅý§A¡¨»{爲¡§¨Ã¥B·Pı¯à°÷¹ï¥¦­Ì¤ß¦s·P¿E¡C§A­Ì¤w¸g¨«¹L¤@±øªøªøªº¹D¸ô¡C¡C¡C¦A¦¸ªá¨Ç®É¶¡¡AÀR±Iªº®É¨è¥h·P¨ü§A¨ì©³¬O½Ö¡C¬O¤£¬O¦³ºØ§ó¥[±j¯Pªº·P¨ü¶W¹L¤F¤W¦¸§Ú­Ì¦P¼Ë¹ï©ó§A­Ì­n¨Dªº¡H¦Ü©l¦Ü²×¦b§Aªº¨C¦¸©I§l¤¤¡C¡C¡C§A³£¦bÅܱo§ó¥[±j¤j©M§ó¥[¦Û«H¡C¡C¡C¦]爲§A¤£¥i¯à©¿µø³o­Ó¯u²z¡C¥¦¬O¤£¬O·Pı«Ü¿E°Ê©O¡H§Ú­Ì½T¹ê¦b¦]爲§A­Ì¦Ó¿E°ÊµÛ¡C¨º¨Ç´N­n¨ì¨Óªº±N¡i§j±o§A¯«»îÄA­Ë¡j¡C¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¬Û«H§A·|³o麽»¡¡C

There is so much happening . I don't admit for one minute to be able to keep up with it all. Especially on the financial/ political front . As you know my brain doesn't compute with that side of life. So I have to let that be. Yet on the 'sightings' front ... Wow! Bits of you seem to be popping up all over the shop!!! Clearly this is all part of your plan. Are you happy with the way things are going/moving/ turning out?

²{¦b¦³³o麽¦h¨Æ±¡¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡C§Ú¤£»{爲¤@¤ÀÁé´N¯à°÷¸ò¤W©Ò¦³ªº¶i«×¡C¯S§O¬Oª÷¿Ä©M¬Fªv¡C´N¦p§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº¡A§Úªº¤j¸£¤£·|­pºâ³o¨Ç¡C©Ò¥H§Ú´N¤£±o¤£Åý¨ä¦ÛµMµo®i¤F¡C¦ý¬O¹ï©ó«e¤èªº®i±æ¡C¡C¡CWOW¡I¡I¤@¨ÇªF¦è¬Ý°_¨Ó·|¬ðµMªº¥X²{¦b°Ó©±¤¤¡I¡I«Ü²M·¡³o³£¦b§A­Ìªº­p¹º¤§¤¤¡C§A­Ì¬O¤£¬O«Ü°ª¿³¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡Åý¨Æ±¡µo®i/¶i¦æ/µo¥Í©O¡H

Lady of Truth ...

§A¬O¯u¬Û«Ò¡C¡C¡C

Thank you ... that went straight to my heart place and heated it up instantly!

ÁÂÁ§A­Ì¡C¡C¡C³o·P¨üª½±µ¨«¤J§Úªº¤ß¤¤¨Ã¥BÀþ¶¡´N¥[¼ö¥¦¤F¡I

Plans are changing and interacting with other plans continually . For one thing we are not in control of is the Human Beings gift of free will. Therefore, we monitor with great care and clarity what is taking place upon your planet and devise our next steps in accordance with appropriate behavior . We have an 'overall Master plan', yet this does not mean that the intricacies of such a vast maneuver are solid and must be adhered to. For that would leave many things undealt with. Therefore KNOW, that we follow up closely with day to day activities and resume council at regular intervals in order to keep abreast of any changes that may have been put into place. and may we say ... these changes continue to change!

­p¹º¥¿¦b§ïÅÜ¡A»P¨ä¥Lªº­p¹º¤£Â_ªº¤¬¬Û§@¥ÎµÛ¡C¦]爲¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A¦³¥ó¨Æ±¡§Ú­ÌµLªk´x´¤ªº´N¬O¤HÃþ¦s¦³­Ìªº¤Ñ½á--¡i¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡j¡C¦]¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì·¥¨ä¤p¤ßªººÊ±±µÛ¡A²M·¡¥¿¦b§A­Ìªº¬P²y¤Wµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡AµM¦Ó³]­p¥X§Ú­Ìªº¤U¤@­Ó¨BÆJ¡A¥H²Å¦X¨º¨Ç¾A·íªº¦æ爲¡C§Ú­Ì¦³¤@­Ó¡i¾ãÅ骺¥D­n­p¹º¡j¡A¦ý¬O³o¨Ã¤£´N·N¨ýµÛ³o§t¦³¤j¶q¾÷°Ê©Êªº½ÆÂø¨Æ°È¬O¾®©Tªº¡A¦Ó¥²¶·³Q±j¨î°õ¦æ¡C¦]爲³o­Ó­ì¦]´N·|¯d¤U³\¦h¥¼¸Ñ¨Mªº¨Æ±¡¡C¦]¦¹¡A­n©ú¥Õ¡A§Ú­Ì¨C¤Ñ³£¦bªñ¶ZÂ÷ªº¸òÂܨƺA¶i®i¡A¨C¹j¤@©w®É¶¡´N­«·s»PÆF©Êij·|Áp¨t¡A½T«O»P¥ô¦ó¥i¥H³Q¸¨¹êªºÂàÅÜ«O«ù¤@­P¡C¨º麽§Ú­Ì·Q»¡¡C¡C¡C³o¨ÇÂàÅܤ]¦b¤£Â_ªºÅܤƤ¤¡I

We give guidance to those in positions of TRUST . For let it be understood ... that which you may think is being taken away from you , was actually taken long ago. It is now however that policies and indictment are to be returned ... as opposed to reclaimed.

§Ú­Ìµ¹¤©«ü¤Þµ¹¨º¨ÇÄ@·N¬Û«Hªº¤H¡C爲¤FÅý¥¦³Q¤©¥H²z¸Ñ¡C¡C¡C¨º¨Ç§A­Ì»{爲¥¿¦b³Q§A³oùعܨ«ªºªF¦è¡A¨ä¹ê¦b«Ü¤[¤§«e´N³Q¹Ü¨«¤F¡C³o´N¬O²{¦bµL½×¦p¦ó¬Fµ¦©M°_¶D´N­n³Q°h¦^¡C¡C¡C¬Û¹ï©ó¦A¥Í¡C

Mmm! ... In danger of losing me here! I'm hanging by a thread and guessing you can see/feel the intense focus on my face .

¶â~~~¡I¬Ý¨Ó§Ú³oùئ³¨Ç¤p¦MÀI¤F¡I¡I§Ú©RÄa¤@½u¡A¦Ó¥B±À´ú§A­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì/·P¨ü§ÚÁy¤Wªººò±iªí±¡¡C

Yet , all you need to is 'hear' us and type ...

¦ý¬O¡A©Ò¦³§A©Ò»Ý­n¥h°µªº´N¬O²âÅ¥§Ú­Ì ¨Ã¥B¥´¦L¥X¨Ó¡C¡C¡C

Oh if only 'me' would get out of the way and allow me to do that!

®@~~~¦pªG¥u¦³§Ú¥i¥HÁ׶}ªº¸Ü¡A¨º´NÅý§Ú°µ§a¡I

We return to answering your question. We are indeed elated at what is taking place. When plans are put into action and carried through with success ... it is rather like winning an important race ...in your terms. Such celebration of joy and achievement. Can you see how we have 'carefully' and may we say 'intelligently' allowed things to 'have their place in time'.

§Ú­Ì¦^¨ì§A­Ìªº°ÝÃD¤W¡C§Ú­Ì·íµM¦]爲¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¤@¤Á¦Ó¿³°ªªö¯P¡C·í­p¹º¨B¤J¸¨¹ê¨Ã¥B¦¨¥\ªº³e¹ý§¹¦¨ªº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C¥H§A­Ìªº¤è¦¡¨Ó»¡³o´N¦n¤ñűo¤F¤@³õ­«­nªºÁɨƤ@¯ë¡C¡C¡C¡C³oºØ³ß®®»P¦¨´Nªº¼y¯¬¡C§A¯à°÷©ú¥Õ¡A爲¦ó§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦b¡i¤p¤ß¡jªº¡A®e³\§Ú­Ì»¡¡i´¼¼zªº¡j¤¹³\¨Æ¥ó¤Î®Éªº¾Ö¦³¥¦­Ìªº¦ì¸m¡H

I am pretty sure you are aware of a question that a gentleman has asked? Well, a proposal really * regarding the concept of having quite a few of us ( he compared it to the 4,400 TV series ) taken up to your ships ... so that when you did appear and even greater ... land ... out we'd pop ... which would give many who were in fear the realization that you ''Come in Peace" ... and those people could spread the word via the media that there is nothing to fear. What do you think of that suggestion ... a sensible one is it not?

§Ú«D±`ªº½T«H§A­Ì©ú¥Õ¤F¤@­Ó¥Ñ¤@¦ì²Ô¤h¡]ª`¸Ñ1¡^´£¥Xªº°ÝÃD¤F¡C¦nªº¡A¤@­Ó´£Ä³¡AÃö©ó³o­ÓÆ[ÂI¡A§â§Ú­Ì¬Û·í¦hªº¤H¡]¥L¹ï¤ñ¤F4400³o­Ó¹qµø¼@¶°¡^±a¨ì§A­Ìªº­¸²î¤W¡C¡C¡C¡C¨º麽·í§A­Ì¥X²{ªº®É­Ô¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O§ó¤j³W¼Òªº¡C¡C¡Cµn³°¡C¡C¡CµM«á§Ú­Ì¬ðµMªº¥X²{¡C¡C¡C¨º·|Åý³\¦h´¿¸g³B¦b®£Äߤ¤ªº¤H©ú¥Õ§A­Ì¬O¡i爲©M¥­¦Ó¨Ó¡j麽¡C¡C¡C¡C¨Ã¥B¨º¨Ç¤H¯à°÷¶Ç¼½³o¨Ç¸Ü¡A³q¹L´CÅé§iª¾®Ú¥»¨S¦³¥²­n®£Äß麽¡C§A­Ì«ç麽¬Ý«Ý³o­Ó«Øij©O¡C¡C¡C³o­Ó«Øij©ú´¼麽¡H¡]ĶªÌ¡G4400¬O¬ü°ê¹qµø¼@¶°¡A´y­zªº´N¬O4400­Ó¤H¦b¬ðµM®ø¥¢«á­«·s¥X²{¡A¨­¤W¨ã¦³¤F«Ü¦hªº¶W¯à¤O--³qÆFªÌªº·Qªk´N¬O³q¹L§â¤@¨Ç¤H±a¤W­¸²î¡AµM«á¦bUFO¤j³W¼Òµn³°ªº®É­Ô¡A³o¨Ç¤H¬ðµM¥X²{¡A¥i¥H¦w¼¾¤@¤U¤j衆ªº±¡ºü¡^

We are aware of the controversy regarding this matter .

§Ú­Ì©ú¥ÕÃö©ó³o­Ó°ÝÃD¤Wªºª§½×¡C

Oh! Is there?

®@¡I¬O麽¡H

On many levels in many circles ... in your world and in others. For you see, as 'sensible' as the suggestion appears ... and indeed we understand the point being made ... there are many other aspects that need to be taken into consideration.

¦b³\¦hÀô¸`ªº³\¦h¼h­±¡C¡C¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤ÁÙ¦³¨ä¥Lªº¤å©ú¡C¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó¬Ý¡A§@爲¡§©ú´¼ªº¡¨³o­Ó«Øij´NÅã±o¡C¡C¡C·íµM§Ú­Ì²z¸Ñ³o­ÓÆ[ÂIªº¬Ýªk¡C¡C¡C¦ý¬OÁÙ¦³³\¦h¨ä¥Lªº¤è­±»Ý­n³Q¦Ò¼{¨ì¡C

Like?

¤ñ¦p©O¡H

Like ... those who still refuse to let go of power and ego and live in darkness ... wanting others to be pulled into the darkness also ... feeling it necessary to transport those 'said' people into the guise of 'quarantine'... which of course would not be necessar ... but those in fear would not know that is the case. It would be highly possible that these 'detainees' would be removed from their physical life experience. All sorts of concocted tales would be presented and believed by those who are unaware.

¤ñ¦p¡C¡C¡C¨º¨Ç¨Ì©ڵ´©ñ±óÅv¤O©M¤p§Ú·NÃѪº¤H¡A§Æ±æ¥Í¬¡¦b¶Â·t¤¤ªº¤H¡C¡C¡C¡CÁÙ¦³§Æ±æ¨ä¥L¤H¸¨¤J¨ì¶Â·t³´¨À¤¤ªº¤H¡C¡C¡CµM«á·Pı¦³¥²­n§â¨º¨Ç¡§»¡¸Ü¡¨ªº¤H¹B°e¨ì¨º¨Ç°²­É¬O¹jÂ÷Àˬ̪º¦a¤è¡C¡C¡C³o­Ó·Qªk·íµM¤£·|¬OµL¥²­nªº¡C¡C¡C¦ý¬O¨º¨Ç³B¦b®£Äߤ¤ªº¤H¤£·|©ú¥Õ³o­Ó¹D²z¡C³o±N·|¦³«Ü¤jªº¥i¯à©Ê´N¬O¡A³o¨Ç¡§³Q¦©©ãªÌ­Ì¡¨±N±q¥¦­Ìªºª«½è¥Í¬¡ÅéÅ礤³Q²M²z±¼¡CµM«á¦UºØ¦U¼Ë®º³yªº¬G¨Æ±N³Q¨î³y¥X¨Ó¡AÀH«á³Q¨º¨Ç¤£©ú¯u¬Ûªº¤H©Ò¬Û«H¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¬Ý¨Ó»ÈªeÁp¨¹ÁÙ¯uªº«Ü¤F¸Ñ¤HÃþªº«äºû¤è¦¡¡^

Could you not prevent this then?

§A­Ì¯à°÷ÀH«áªý¤î³o¨Ç麽¡H

By what means would you suggest? Certainly not by force or any form of 'power' that we may possess. The 'slogan' that is so familiar as you stated 'We come in peace' is a law that will be abided by. We have no other intention. Therefore, is it necessary to make your dwellers of earth completely aware of this TRUTH.

¨º麽°ò©ó¤°麽­ì¦]§A­n³o¼Ë«Øij©O¡HªÖ©wªº¬O§Ú­Ì¤£·|¹B¥ÎªZ¤O©ÎªÌ¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡ªº¡§¤O¶q¡¨¡C³o­Ó¡§¼Ð»y¡¨¬O³o麽ªº©úÅã¡A´N¹³§A­Ì¼Ðª`ªº¡§§Ú­Ì¥H©M¥­¦Ó¨Ó¡¨´N¬O³o­Óªk«h¥B¥²¶·¿í¦u¡C§Ú­Ì¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨ä¥Lªº¥ø¹Ï¡C¦]¦¹¡A¬O¤£¬O¦³¥²­nÅý§A­Ì³o¨Ç¦a²y¤Wªº©~¥Á³£§¹¥þªº¤F¸Ñ³o­Ó¡i¨Æ¹ê¡j©O¡H

Any other reason?

ÁÙ¦³¨ä¥L­ì¦]¶Ü¡H

Is that not a good enough one?

¤@­Ó­ì¦]ÁÙ¤£°÷麽¡H

I sit corrected!!

§Ú§¤ª½¤F¡I¡I¡I

Yet we would add that other factors come into it also ... to do with atmospheric impact ... balance ... trying to put into words something they can not! Think also of the 'pressure' that would be placed upon these souls.

¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤]·Q§â¨ä¥Lªº¦]¯À¤]¥[¤J¶i¨Ó¡C¡C¡C³B²z¹ï©ó®ðª^ªº¼vÅT¡C¡C¡C¥­¿Å¡C¡C¡C¹Á¸Õ¥H¥L­ÌµLªk»¡ªº¸Ü¨Ó»¡©ú¡I¤]·Q·Q¹ï©ó³o¨ÇÆF»î±N·|³y¦¨ªº¡iÀ£¤O¡j¡C

We thank the gentleman for the proposal. We KNOW this gentleman to be of assistance in many ways and that his heart is of purity in the quest to maintain peace throughout all. We are TRUSTING that we have satisfied his curiosity on the matter.

§Ú­Ì·PÁ³o­Ó´£¥X«Øijªº²Ô¤h¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D³o¦ì²Ô¤h§Æ±æ¥H³\¦hªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¤ä«ù¡A¨Ã¥B¥Lªº¤ßºA¯Â¼ä¡A§Æ±æºû«ù¾ãÅ骺©M¥­¡C§Ú­Ì¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b³o­Ó°ÝÃD¤W«Ü¦nªºº¡¨¬¤F¥Lªº¦n©_¤ß¡C

Thank you so much . I know he will not only be happy with 'an' answer ... but more so the fact ... that I asked!!!

«D±`ªº·PÁ§A­Ì¡C§Úª¾¹D¥L¤£¶È¥u¬O¦]爲¤@­Ó¦^µª¦Ó¶}¤ß¡C¡C¡CÁÙ¦³§ó¦hªº³o¨Ç¨Æ¹ê¡C¡C¡C§Ú¸ß°Ýªº¡I¡I¡I

I am experiencing a strange twitching and tingling just under my bottom lip ... anything to do with you ?

§Ú¥¿¦bÅéÅç¤@ºØ©_©Çªº©âÝz©M¨ëµh¡A´N¦b§Ú«ö¤U§Úªº¼L®B©³³¡ªº®É­Ô¡C¡C¡C¡CÁÙ¦³¤°麽¥i¥H爲§A­Ì°µªº麽¡H

Yes.

¬Oªº¡C

Nothing more to disclose on that ? I'll just twitch away then shall I?

¹ï©ó¨º¤è­±¨S¦³§ó¦h¥i¥H´¦ÅSªº¤F¡H§Ú­è¤~¬O¤£¬O¤S©âÝz¤F¡H

It is to do with our energy within yours that is all.

³o¬O¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº¯à¶q¶i¤J¤F§A¡A´N¬O³o¼Ë¡C

Oh good .. I was worried for a minute I would look in the mirror and have grown a beard! I KNOW ... it's time to go ... Thank you ... For all that you are and all that you impart. In Love and thanks to you. xxx

®@~~¯u¦n¡C¡C¡C§Ú¤@¤ÀÁé«eÁÙ¦b¾á¤ß©O¡A§ÚÁÙ·Q¥h·ÓÃè¤l¦Û¤v¬O¤£¬Oªø­J¤l¤F¡I¡I§Úª¾¹D¡C¡C¡C¬O®É­ÔÂ÷¶}¤F¡C¡C¡CÁÂÁ§A­Ì¡C¡C·PÁ§A­Ì©Ò°µªº¤@¤Á©M´£¨Ñªº©Ò¦³À°§U¡C¦b·R¤¤·PÁ§A­Ì¡C

* The gentleman who 'proposed' did so in a very eloquent and formal/respectful manner . This is just the way it came out for me! I sincerely hope he KNOWS I meant well !

ª`¸Ñ1¡G³o¦ì²Ô¤h´£Ä³ªº®É­Ôªí¹Fªº«D±`ªº¥Í°Ê¡A¤Q¤Àªº¦³Â§»ª¡C³o¶È¶È¬O§Úªº¬Ýªk¤F¡I§Ú¯u¸Ûªº§Æ±æ¥L«Ü¦nªº©ú¥Õ§Úªº·N«ä¤F¡I

¡i°ò·þ³Á§J¡j «e¤èªººaÄ£®É´Á
The Glorious Time Ahead
By CM and Candace
Jul 30, 2011 - 12:00:00 PM

«e¤èªººaÄ£®É´Á
¥Ñ°ò·þ³Á§J©Mcandace¶Ç°e
2011¦~7¤ë30¤é 12¡G00¡G00

Dearly beloveds, my, it has been a while now since Candace and I did a work together. It is time to update a bit in a more serious manner.

§Úªº¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦Û±q§Ú©Mcandace¦X§@¥H¨Ó¡A¤w¸g¦³¬q®É¶¡¤F¡C²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¥H¤@ºØÄYµÂªººA«×¦V¤j®a§ó·s¤@¤U§Ú­Ìªº¶i®i¤F¡C

We have just come out of a series of meetings, and are ready to go ahead with a plan that removes the dark. Candace knows the plan, it has not changed since it's inception, but we are still not covering it. All I will state, is it comes before the lengthy stasis, and it will remove the dark ones from this planet, so we can engage in a teaching period of several weeks to a few months, depending on the conditions of the earth changes and simply the acceptance of the people who are here after this removal.

§Ú­Ì­è­è°Ñ¥[§¹¤@¨t¦Cªº·|ij¡A¦Ó¥B¤w·Ç³Æ¦n«ö·Ó­p¹º¹ï¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶i¦æ²M²z¤F¡Ccandace¦­´Nª¾¹D¦¹¦¸­p¹ºªº¤º®e¡A³o­Ó­p¹º±q­q¥ß¦Ü¤µ¡A¤]¤@ª½¨S¦³§ïÅÜ¡A¥u¤£¹L§Ú­ÌÁÙ¨S¦³啓°Ê¨Ã¹ê¬I¡C§Ú·Q»¡ªº¬O¡A³o­Ó¡]«Ü¦­´N¦s¦bªº¡^­p¹º§Y±Nµ²§ôº©ªøªº°±º¢¡A¥¦±N§â¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±q³o­Ó¬P²y¤W²M°£¡A³o¼Ë§Ú­Ì´N¥i¥H爲¤HÃþ¦w±Æ¤@¬q¡]¹L´çªº¡^±Ð¾Ç®É´Á¡A³o¬q®É´Á±N«ùÄò´X¬P´Á¨ì´X­Ó¤ë¤£µ¥¡A¨ãÅé¨ú¨M©ó¦a²yÅܤƪº±¡ªp¥H¤Î¦b²M¬~¶Â·t¶Õ¤O«á¯d¤Uªº¤H­Ìªº±µ¨üµ{«×¡C

The removal will be extensive and it includes not only your dark puppets, but also many other dark types, such as those that deal in gambling, the sex trade and other obnoxious activities. The numbers will be quite large. It may thus include people you may know. Also, many of the ones scheduled to move to other planets that are not going forth with earth will be removed during this event. The teaching period to follow with benefit those moving laterally to other worlds, returning to the mansion worlds and the like who have made progress but are not part of the ascension group. Some folks will not benefit, such as the robotoids, so they will move during this event. Also leaving will be many light workers who are released to go home who are not participating in the ascension process. They have completed their assignments.

³o¦¸²M¬~½d³ò±N·|«Ü¼s¡A¤£¦ý¥]¬A¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº³ÈÀw¡]»â¾É¡A©x­ûµ¥¡^¡AÁÙ¥]¬A¨ä¥LÃþ«¬ªº¶Â·t¤H¸s¡A¤ñ¦p±q¨Æ½ä³Õ¡A¦â±¡©M¨ä¥L¥i¼¨ªº¦æ·~¡C³Q²M¬~ªº¤H¼Æ±N·|¬O¥¨¤jªº¡C¨ä¤¤¥i¯à·|¥]¬A§A­Ì¨­Ãä»{ÃѪº¤H¡C¦P¼Ë¡A³\¦h·Ç³Æ¾E²¾¨ì¨ä¥L¬P²y¡A¤£°Ñ»P¦a²y´£¤Éªº¤H¡A¤]±N·|¦b³o¦¸¤j¨Æ¥ó¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤]§Y¬O«e­±©Ò»¡ªº²M¬~¡AÀ³¸Ó¬O«ü¤@¬q¯S®í®É´Á¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¨ãÅé¬Y­Ó¨Æ¥ó¡^¤¤Â÷¶}¡C±µ¤U¨Óªº±Ð¾Ç®É´Á±N¨Ï¤@³¡¤À¤H¨ü¯q¡A³o³¡¤À¤H±N¾î¦Vµo®i¶i¤J¨ä¥L¥@¬É¡A¤]´N¬O¦^¨ì¥Rº¡°ª¼Ó¤j·Hªº¥@¬É¡A¥L­Ì¡]¦b·NÃѤW¡^¦³©Ò¶i®i¡A¦ý¤£Äݩ󴭤ɪº¸sÅé¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G³oùØÀ³¸Ó«ü·NÃѶi¨B¨ì¥i¥HÁקK³Q²M¬~¡A¦ýÁÙ¨S¹F¨ì´­¤É©Ò»Ýªº·NÃѤô¥­ªº¤H¡A¥L­Ì±NÄ~Äò¯d¦b²Ä¤T±K«×ªº¦a²y¡A¨Ã±µ¨ü¥~¬PªB¤Íªº±Ð¾Ç½Òµ{¡^
¥t¤@³¡¤À¤H±N¤£·|¦b±Ð¾Ç¤¤¨ü¯q¡A¤ñ¦p¥Íª«§J¶©¤H¡]ĶªÌ¡G³oùØÀ³¸Ó«ü³q¹L¥~¬P¤Hªº§Þ³N¨î³yªº©M¤HÃþ¦³µÛ¦P¼Ë«ä¦Ò¯à¤O¡A¦³©Ê®æ¡A¦³§¹¥þ¥Íª««¬¨­Å骺°ªºÝ§J¶©¤H¡A¦ý¥L­Ì¨S¦³ÆF»î¡C¦h¼Æ¦Ç¤H´N¬O³oºØ¤H¡C¤]¦³¤H´¦¯µ»¡·í¤µ³¡¤À°ê®a»â¾É¤]¬O³oºØ¤H¡^¥L­Ì¤]±N¦b³o¦¸¤j¨Æ¥ó¤¤³Q²M°£¡C¦P®É¡A³\¦h¤w¸g§¹¦¨¨Ï©Rªº¥ú¤u¤]¤£·|¥[¤J´­¤Éªº¹Lµ{¡A¥L­Ì±N¡§¦^®a¡¨¡C

Now the teaching period will included contact activities. We will be giving many people the opportunity to voluntarily begin their next in body journey and thus to board craft to their destinations. These are ones such as those going to Venus for example, and some even get to go the underground areas of Mars, but that number is not huge.

³o­Ó±Ð¾Ç®É´Á±N¥]¬A¤@¨Ç±µÄ²¬¡°Ê¡C«Ü¦h¤H±N¦³¾÷·|¦ÛÄ@ªº¶}©l¥L­Ìªº¡§¤º¦b¡¨®È¦æ¡A¨Ã¦]¦¹µn³°­¸²î¬Û¥L­Ìªº¥Øªº¦a¶iµo¡C¨Ò¦p¡A³o¨Ç¤H±N¦³¾÷·|«ô³Xª÷¬P¡A¤Ö¼Æ¤HÁÙ¥i¥H°ÑÆ[¤õ¬Pªº¦a¤U°ò¦a¡C

There are many worlds taking "refugees" from earth and they will receive them also on their craft. There will be a great deal of teaching before hand so that people are truly comfortable with moving on. We have in place an email system in fact, and people can be in contact via that route. There will be rides too and from craft, so that ones get comfortable, with many scheduled landings that will be made public.

«Ü¦h¥@¬É¡]ĶªÌ¡G«ü¨ä¥L¥@¬É¡A§Y¨ä¥L¬P²yªº¤å©ú¡^±N¥Î­¸²î±q¦a²y¤W¦¬®e¨Ã±a¨«¤@¨Ç¡§Ãø¥Á¡¨¡C爲¤FÅý¤H­Ì¾AÀ³ÅܤƨõξAªºÄ~Äò¥Í¬¡¡A¤j¶qªº´£«e±Ð¾Ç±N³Q¹ê¬I¡C¹ê»Ú¤W§Ú­Ì¤w¸g³]¸m¤F¤@­Ó¹q¤l¶l¥ó¨t²Î¡A³o¼Ë¤H­Ì´N¥i¥H³q¹L³oºØ´ë¹D«O«ùÁp¨t¡C©¡®É§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¤]±N¡]¦bªÅ¤¤¡^°±ªy¡A¥Hµ¹¤H­Ì®É¶¡¾AÀ³¡A¨Ï§Ú­Ìªº¦³­p¹ºªº¤½¶}µn³°¤£¦Ü©ó¤Þ°_®£·W¡C

Esu will be on television, as well as Candace and many others during the teaching period. It is global and in all languages. (Candace: PLEASE do NOT write and ask if you are to be involved in the public teaching, because I don't know who is!)

¦b³o¬q±Ð¾Ç®É´Á¡AESU±N¥X²{¦b¹qµø¤W¡A·íµM¤]¥]¬Acandaceµ¥µ¥¨ä¥L¤Hª«¡C¹qµøª½¼½±N·|¬O¥þ²yªº¡A¦UºØ»y¨¥ªº¡C¡]candace¡G½Ð¤£­n°Ý¤½衆±Ð¾Ç¤¤±N¥]¬A­þ¨Ç¤H¡A¦]爲§Ú¤]¤£ª¾¹D¡^

Now this coming event, is going to be shocking to some, in fact to many, and thus now is the time to put on your best faces. There will be some portion of the events before the removal that are going to frighten people. I will not be explaining this before hand

³o­Ó§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¤j¨Æ¥ó¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤]´N¬O¤W¤å´X¦¸´£¨ìªº¡A¤å³¹³oùاó¶É¦V©óªí¹F³o¬O¤@¦¸©Ê¨Æ¥ó¡A©ÎªÌ·¥µu®É¶¡¤ºµo¥Íªº¤@¨t¦C¨Æ¥ó¡^¹ï¤@¨Ç¤H¨Ó»¡¥i¯à¬O¾_Å媺¡A¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¹ï«Ü¦h¤H³£±N¬O¾_Å媺¡A¦]¦¹²{¦b¬O®É­Ô°²¸Ë¯ºÁy¤F¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤]³\¬OÅý¨º¨Ç®£Äߪº¤H°í±j§a¡^¡C¦b³o­Ó§Y±NÅý¤H­Ì®£·Wªº¨Æ¥ó¨ì¨Ó¤§«e·|¦³¤@¨Ç³¡¤À¡]§@爲«e«µ¡^¡CÃö©ó³o­Ó¡A§Ú¤£·|§@´£«e¸ÑÄÀ¡C

but I will rely on all of you to stand up as needed. Now remember what I said, the teaching period is after the events. And man and woman of this planet will be in mourning when it this period starts because of the many removals and the shocks of it all. It will be glaringly obvious, a dramatic reduction. There is no point keeping folks here who will NOT benefit from the teaching period. Now the major portion of this moving will be done during a short stasis period, otherwise it would seem very harsh. During the short stasis period we will be put some other preparations into place so its all ready to go before the teaching period.

¦ý§Ú¬Û«H§A­Ì·|¯¸°_¨Óªº¡A³o¬O¡]­±¹ï¥¼¨Ó¡^©Ò¥²»Ýªº¡C°O¦í§Ú©Ò»¡ªº¡A±Ð¾Ç®É´Á¬O¦b³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó¤§«á¡C·í³o­Ó®É´Á¡]§Y¤j¨Æ¥óªº¨º¬q®É´Á¡^¶}©l®É¡A¥Ñ©ó²M°£©M¨Æ¥ó±a¨Óªº½ÄÀ»®ÄªG¡A¥þ²yªº¨k¤H¤k¤H­Ì±N³´¤J¤£¥iÁקKªº«sµh¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤]³\¯uªº¦³«Ü¦h¤H±NÂ÷¥h¡^¡C³o¦¸¨Æ¥ó±N·|·¥爲©úÅã©MÄ£²´¡A¨Ã±a¨Ó¼@¯Pªº´î¤Ö¡]ĶªÌ¡G³oùØÀ³¸Ó«ü¤H¤f¡AÁöµM§Ú«ÜÃø±µ¨ü¡^¡C±N¨º¨Ç¤£·|¦b±Ð¾Ç¤¤¨ü¯qªº¤H¸s¯d¤U¨Ó¤w¸g¨S¦³·N¸q¡C³o¦¸²M¬~³Ì¥D­nªº³¡¤À±N¦b«Üµu®É¶¡¤º§¹¦¨¡A§_«h¹Lµ{·|«ÜÄY»Å¡C¦b³o¡]µu¼Èªº¤j²M¬~¡^´Á¶¡¡A§Ú­Ì·|½T«O¤@¨Ç¨ä¥L·Ç³Æ¤u§@¨ì¦ì¡A³o¼Ë¡A¦b¤j²M¬~«á¡A±Ð¾Ç­p¹º¯à«ö­p¹º§Ö³tªº®i¶}¡C

The ones that came last December, OUR lookalikes, 5000+, are in place, many already seen and people accustomed to them. There must be folks people trust and this includes some in government of course. But some major dark leaders will not be here even as lookalikes, for therein it would appear a lie as to who is good or bad, so there will be others standing in that people still remain familiar with.

¥h¦~12¤ë¨ì¨Óªº¨º¨Ç©M§Ú­ÌÃþ¦üªº¦s¦³¡A¦³5000¦h¤w¸g»W¶Õ«Ýµo¤F¡A«Ü¦h¤w¸g³Q¥ØÀ»¡A¤H­Ì¤w¸g²ßºD¥L­Ìªº¦s¦b¡C¥²¶·­n¦³¤@¨Ç¤H¥Á«H¥ôªº¤H¡A³o´N¥]¬A¤F¤@¨Ç¬F©²¤º³¡¤H­û¡C¦ý¤@¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº­º­n¤Hª«¡AÁöµM¥L­Ì¬Ý°_¨Ó­È±o«H¥ô¡A¦]¦¹¨ì®É­Ô·|¥X²{¤@­ÓÃö©ó½Ö¬O¦n¤H½Ö¬OÃa¤Hªº¡]µ½·Nªº¡^ÁÀ¨¥¡A³o¼Ë·|¼È®É¯d¤U¤@¨Ç¤H­Ì¼ô±xªº»â¾É¡C

Besides Esu during the teaching period, all those former masters who have walked this plane will be teaching their own and all countries and cultures will be introduced to them, but the bulk of their teachings after the introductory periods will be with their kind.

¦b³o¦¸±Ð¾Ç´Á¶¡¡A°£¤FESU¥~¡A¤@¨Ç¹L¥h´¿¥X²{¦b¦a²yªº¤j®v¤]±N¥X²{¨Ó±Ð¾É¥L­Ì©Ò¦b¦a°Ïªº¤H¥Á¡A¨Ã±N³Q¤¶²Ðµ¹©Ò¦³ªº°ê®a©M¤å¤Æ¡A¦ý¥L­Ìªº¤j¦h¼Æ±Ð¾É¬O°w¹ï¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªººØÃþ¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤]³\¬OÄÀ­{¼¯¥§±Ð¨|¦L«×¦a°Ï¡A­C稣±Ð¾É¤¤ªF©M¼Ú¬w¡A¦Ñ¤l±Ð¾É¨È¬w§a¡^

Mohammed, Krisha, Maitreya, Confucius, Lao-Tse, will be present as examples. There will also be some REAL leaders who are of the light, but I will inform Americans, Obama will not be one of them. We did of course have "Our Obama" who was shown last fall but these various ones with the massive head scars and people noticing more and more the differences, this cannot stand. Plus the truth process will not stand with Obama and others guilty of great treason.

¿p¨uÀq¼w¡Akrisha¡]¦L«×jiaoªº¥D¯«¤§¤@¡^¡AÀ±°Ç¦ò¡A¤Õ¤Ò¤l¡A¦Ñ¤l¡A±N·|¥X²{¡C¦P®É¤]·|¦³¤@¨Ç¯u¥¿ªºÄÝ©ó¥úªº»â³S¡A¦ý³oùاiª¾¤U¬ü°ê¤H¥Á¡A¶ø¤Ú°¨¤£¦b¨ä¤¤¡C§Ú½T¹ê´¿¸g¦³¤@­Ó¯u¥¿ªº¡§¶ø¤Ú°¨¡¨¡A¥L¥h¦~¬î¤ÑÁÙ¦b¡A¦ý³o¨ÇÀY¤W¦³µÛ¤j¶q¶Ë¬Íªº¡A¶V¨Ó¶V³Q¤H­Ì¬Ý¥X¯}ºìªº¡A±N¤£·|¦s¦b¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¤S¤@¦¸¦LÃÒ¤F°ê®a»â¾É¤H³Q§J¶©¤H¥N´Àªº»¡ªk¡^¦Ó¥B¡A¯u²z¤£·|©M¶ø¤Ú°¨¥H¤Î¨ä¥L¦³µÛ«q°êªº¤j¸oªº¤H¤@¦P«e¶i

The teaching period will include of course, teaching around God. But also, the TRUTH which will be individualized for each country, as to the treacheries. You will be well pleased. And for the time being, that is enough.

±Ð¾Ç®É´Á·|¥]¬A¡AÃö©ó¯«ªº±Ð¾É¡C·íµM¡A¤£¦Pªº°ê®a¦a°Ï¡A¯«ªº¯u²z¥i¥H«ö·Ó¥L­Ìªº¤å¤Æ¯S¦â¦Ó©w¡A¦Ü©ó¹ï¯«ªº­I«qªº¯u¬Û¡A·|Åý§A­Ì«D±`º¡·Nªº¡C´N¥Ø«e¨Ó»¡¡A³o¤w¸g°÷¤F¡]ĶªÌ¡G³o¬q¤£¬O«Ü¦n²z¸Ñ¡A¤j®a¬Ý¤£À´ªº´N«ö·Ó­ì¤å¥h´¢¼¯¡^

I cannot of course give a date. "Soon" will have to do, this must be a surprise and some of the events during this period will resemble to some degree what folks have been taught to expect. Jesus however will not be riding a white horse across the sky! (me laughing on that, its just one of my favorites as to what people can accept as truth-C)

¸ÛµM§ÚµLªkµ¹¤@­Ó½T¤Áªº¤é¯q¡C±N¨ä´y­z¡§«Ü§Ö¡¨¬O¦X¾Aªº¡A³o¥²¶·¬O¤@­ÓÅå³ß¡A³o¬q®É´Á¡]²M¬~®É´Á¡^µo¥Íªº«Ü¦h¨Æ¥ó¦b¬YºØµ{«×¤W·|©M¤@¨Ç¤H³Q§iª¾¡A¨Ã´Á«Ýªº±¡ªpÃþ¦ü¡C·íµM¡A­C稣¤£·|ÃMµÛ¤@¤Ç¥Õ°¨¬ï¶V¤Ñ»Ú¡I¡]§Ú·í®É´N¼Ö¤F¡A³o¬O§Úı±o¤H­Ì©Ò¯à±µ¨üªº³Ì¦³·N«äªº¯«ªº­°Á{¡^¡]«e­±¨º­Ó¡§§Ú¡¨¤£¬OĶªÌ«¢¡C¡C¡C¡^

Now some of you are wondering about watching to the east. IF POSSIBLE we will bring Jupiter into full view, but beloveds, we have to be careful with this, again it depends as its energy is so strong. If it is too much, we have an alternate idea that will satisfy something to the east, but it will have to be a night, we can't get starships to shine IN the day enough to be seen. So this is a play by ear as you ones use the term.

¤]³\²{¦b«Ü¦h¤H¹ïªF¤è·P¨ì¦n©_¡C¦pªG¥i¯àªº¸Ü§Ú­Ì·|§â¤ì¬P±a¤J¥þ´º¡A¦ý¿Ë·Rªº¡A§Ú­Ì¹ï¦¹­n«ÜÂÔ·V¡A¦A¦¸»¡©ú¡A¯à§_¦¨¥\¨Ì±¡ªp¦Ó©w¡A²¦³º¤ì¬Pªº¯à¶q¤Ó±j¤j¤F¡C¦pªG²¾°Ê¤ì¬P¤£¯à¦¨¥\¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¦³¥N´Àªº­p¹º¡A¨º¼Ë¤]¯àº¡¨¬¤H­Ì¡]¹ï©ó¤Ñ¤å©_Æ[ªº´Á«Ý¡^¡A¦ý³o­Ó¥N´À­p¹ºªº«e´£¬O¦b©]ùØÆ[¹î¡A§Ú­Ì¤£¯àÅý­¸²î¦b¥Õ¤Ñ¨¬°÷Ä£²´¡C©Ò¥H¡A«ö·Ó§A­Ìªº»¡ªk¡A«¥­ÌÀH¾÷À³ÅÜ¡C

Now again, you should have a stock of what you need, pretty much no matter where you live and for those heavily affected by the banking issues, you must have small cash on hand, because it remains quite likely there will be a financial shutdown and banking holidays. This is a very tenuous situation and I am not updating about the risk of banks, social security checks and the like. Be prepared for a period of time.

¦A¦¸¡A§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó¹ï¦Û¤v©Ò»Ý¦³¤@­ÓÀx³Æ¡AµL½×§A¦í¦b­þùØ¡AµL½×§A¬O§_³Q»È¦æ°ÝÃDÄY­«¼vÅT¡A§A¥²¶·¦b¤âÀY«O¯d¤Ö¶qªº²{ª÷¡A¦]爲«Ü¥i¯à·|¦³¤@­Óª÷¿Ä±Y¼ì©M»È¦æªºÃö³¬¡C³o¬O­Ó«D±`µL¤Oªº±¡ªp¡A¦Ó§Ú²{¦b¤£¬O¦b§iª¾§A­Ì»È¦æªº­·ÀI¡AªÀ·|¦w¥þµ¥«Ý¡C爲¤@¬q¯S®í®É´Á°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C

We are hopeful there will also be arrests and many other events during the next days to a few weeks. Be prepared to assist those around you by standing in YOUR TRUTH.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¦b¥¼¨Óªº´X¤Ñ¨ì´X¬P´Á¤º¡A±N·|¦³¶e®·©M¨ä¥L¨Æ¥óµo¥Í¡C·Ç³Æ¦n°í¦u§A­Ìªº¯u²z¡A¦b¥¼¨ÓÀ°§U§A¨­Ã䪺¤H¡C

Now, during the teaching period, with so many folks having left the planet, there is going to be a lot of temporary provisions. Many will be unemployed. There is a carefully laid plan to help people make their bills, the planet will mostly be on wellfare for those weeks, and there is ample storage of food. Many of your corporate leadership will be leaving during the cleansing. There will also be some significant earth changes, and thus shipping and the like is not going to go well for distribution of goods.

¨º麽¡A¦b±Ð¾Ç®É´Á¡A¥Ñ©ó«Ü¦h¤HÂ÷¶}¤F¦a²y¡A¦]¦¹±N·|¦³«Ü¦hÁ{®É³W©w¡C«Ü¦h¤H±N¥¢·~¡C©¡®É±N·|¦³¤@­Ó«D±`¤p¤ßªº­p¹º¨ÓÅý¤H­Ì¡]³q¹L¡^¶}¤ä²¼¡]º¡¨¬¤é±`©Ò»Ý¡^¡A¦b¨º´X¬P´Á¤º¡A¤j¦h¼ÆªººÖ§Q±N·|¨ü¨ì«O»Ù¡A¤]·|¦³¨¬°÷¦hªº­¹ª«Àx¦s¡C§A­Ì«Ü¦hªk©wªº»â¾É¶¥¼h±N·|³Q²M¬~¡C¦P®É¡A¦a²y·|¦³©úÅ㪺ÂàÅÜ¡A°Ó«~¤À°t©Ò»Ýªº¯è¹B±N¤£·|«Ü¶¶§Q¡C

There will be only minimal distribution of goods, only what people actually need. Toilet paper is included on that list (he smiles). But it is fine for yourselves to stock on what you WANT or NEED. (Candace: you might spend less time in line that way!) I suggest where you are able to make sure you have your supplements and medicines you think you need. The shelves are not going to be very full.

¥u¦³³Ì§C­­«×ªº°Ó«~±N³Q¹B¿é¡A¤]§Y¬O¨º¨Ç¤H­Ìªº¥Í¬¡¥²»Ý«~¡C½Ã¥Í¯È·íµM¥]¬A¦b¤º¡]¥L¯º¹D¡^¡C¦ý§A¤]¥i¥H´£«eÀx³Æ¤@¨Ç§A»Ý­n©Î·Q­nªº«D¤j衆¥²»Ý«~¡C¡]candace¡G³o¼Ë§A´N¤£¥²ªø®É¶¡±Æ¶¤¤F¡^§Ú«Øij§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤@¨Ç¸É¥R«~©MÂåÃÄ«~¡C¦]爲¨ì®É­Ô³f¬[¤£·|«Üº¡¡]³Ìªñºø¶§¤ô½è¥X¨Æ«á¤£¨ì¥b¤Ñ¡A¶W¥«Äq¬u¤ô¤@·m¦ÓªÅ¡A¤j®aÀ´ªº¡^

Now during that short stasis, many of you will sleep also. We will have only the barebones ones we need on board to prepare for the teaching process. If you are IN an area that might be effected by earth changes, that will occur, you and those who are to survive with you, will be removed to safety, but you may still sleep until the wake up.

¦b¨ºµu¼Èªº®É´Á¡A§A­Ì«Ü¦h¤H¤]·|¶i¤JºÎ¯v¡C§Ú­Ì¥u·|¦b²î¤W«O¯d·Ç¨t²Î¥H¥R¤À½Õ°Ê¤O¶q¨Ó·Ç³Æ³o­Ó±Ð¾Ç®É´Á¡C¦pªG§A¦b¨ü¦a²yÂàÅܼvÅT¸û¤jªº¦a°Ï¡A¨º´N·|µo¥Í¡]«üºÎ¯v¡^¡A§A©M¨º¨Ç±N©M§A¤@°_¦s¬¡ªº¤H¡A·|³Q²¾¦Ü¦w¥þªº¦a¤è¡A¦ý§A¤´µM·|¦b¿ô¨Ó«e¦³¤@¬qºÎ¯v¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡GÃø¹D¬O»¡¶Â·t¤T¤é¡H¦pªG¥i¥HºÎ¹L¥h¡A¦A¤jªº¨aÃø¤]¤£©È¤F麽¡^

If you and others ARE removed from certain areas, there will be fleet counselors and others to assist during the wakeup. You will obviously be aware you are not in the same place and you will be expected to rapidly come around and assist the process, assuring those around you. This process is going to get peoples attention and I assure you, no matter all the material on the web about evil aliens, these ones, still in the billions who are "left behind" after the cleansing of the dark will be very happy once oriented about the assistance of fleet personnel.

¦pªG§A©M¨ä¥L¤H³Q±q¬Y­Ó¦a°Ï²¾°Ê¡A¨º麽·|¦³Ä¥¶¤«ü¾É­ûÀ°§U§A­Ì¿ô¨Ó¡C·í§A¿ô¨Ó¡A§A·|©úÅã·Pı¨ì¤£¦b¦P¤@¦a¤è¡A§A·|§Ö³tĬ¿ô¨ÃÀ°§U§A©P³òªº¨ä¥L¤H¡C³o­Ó¹Lµ{·|¤Þ°_¤H­ÌªºÃöª`¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú«OÃÒ¡AµL½×ºô¤W¦³¦h¤ÖÃö©ó¨¸´c¥~¬P¤Hªº¸ê®Æ¡A³o¨Ç¥~¬P¤H¡A·|¦³¼Æ¤Q»õ¦b¤j²M¬~«á¡§¿ò¯d¤U¨Ó¡¨¡A¦bÄ¥¶¤¤H­ûªºÀ°§U½Õ¾ã«á¡A¤]·|«Ü°ª¿³¡C

Oh, in addition during the teaching period, once TV and radio are on and we have gotten the folks settled down, there are also filmed tours of craft that will be shown, and when people do begin to tour craft they will be allowed to take cameras and the like aboard. We plan to have youtube running nicely. The Internet will work reasonably well.

®@¡A¥t¥~¡A¦b±Ð¾Ç®É´Á¡A¤@¥¹¹qµø©M¼s¼½¶}©l¹B§@¡A§Ú­Ì·|¦³¤H­û¨ì¦ì¡A¦P®É·|¼½©ñ­¸²î¤º³¡ªº°ÑÆ[¼v¤ù¡A·í¤H­Ì¯u¥¿°ÑÆ[ªº®É­Ô¡A¥L­Ì¤]¥i¥H±a¤W¬Û¾÷µ¥³]³Æ¡C§Ú­Ì·Ç³ÆÅý[Youtube]«Ü¦nªº¹B§@¡C¦]¯Sºô¤]·|«Ü¦nªº¹B§@¡C

The teaching will include the long stasis and the need to move, and again, many will get opportunity to board craft to move when they are comfortable. There will likely be more quakes and the like which may hasten some decision making.

±Ð¾ÇÁÙ·|¾É­P¡]¥@¬É¹BÂà¡^ªø®É¶¡ªº°±º¢©M¥²­nªºÂಾ¡A¦A¦¸¡A¥u­nÄ@·N¨Ã·P°ÊµÎ¾A¡A«Ü¦h¤H±N¦³¾÷·|­¼§¤­¸²î¨Ó¶i¦æÂಾ¡C¨ì®É­Ô«Ü¥i¯à·|¦³§ó¦hªº¦a¾_µ¥¦ÛµM¨a®`¡A³o±N¶Ê«P¤H­ÌºÉ§Ö¨Mµ¦¡]¥hÁÙ¬O¯d¡^

This my beloveds, is meant to be a glorious time for those who are "left behind."

§Úªº¿Ë·Rªº¡A¹ï©ó¡§³Q¯d¤U¡¨ªº¤H­Ì¡A³o±Nª`©w¬O¤@­Ó¥úºaªº®É´Á

Wanderer of the Skies - Aug 2, 2011
¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 8¤ë2¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Federation:

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô¤j®a

There is a subtle Disclosure occurring now that is quite promising in its ability to lead to the announcement that will be unmistakable for everyone on your planet. Watch carefully for its effects as it ripples out from the source.

²{¦b¥¿¦bµo¥Í¤@­Óºë§®ªº¤j´¦ÅS¥¿¦b³\¿Õ¥¦ªº¯à¤O±a¨Ó¤½衆Án©ú¡A¦Ó³o¤£·|³Q§A­Ì¬P²y¤Wªº¥ô¦ó¤H©Ò»~¸Ñ¡C¥J²Ó¬Ý¡A¦]爲¥¦¼vÅTªºº§º¬¨Ó¦Û©ó¯«¸t·½ÀY¡C

We wish to lay out a likely scenario for Disclosure as it occurs on your planet. After the ¡§Big Announcement,¡¨ there will be a time of several days to over a week where there will be little else said officially on the topic. It is during this brief time that the greatest fear and misunderstanding can spread. It is also during this time that all of you will be asked to do your part in maintaining your sense of balance and calm and instilling it, by example, into all those who would otherwise panic. While the official channels will relay bits and pieces of information during this time frame, nothing more of any impact will be released. However, that will not stop the media and others from speculating, conjecturing, and fear mongering. The initial announcement will make it clear that there is no hostility intended, but those who would whip up fear based on speculation will be hard at work nonetheless.

§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ爲¤j´¦ÅS¦w±Æ¤@­ÓÃþ¦üªº³õ´º¡A¦]爲¥¦¬Oµo¥Í¦b§A­Ìªº¬P²y¤W¡C¦b¡i¤jÁn©ú¡j¤§«á¡A±N·|¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡¡A´X¤Ñ¨ì¤@­Ó¬P´Á¡A·|¦³¤@¨Ç¨Ó¦Û©x¤èªº¨ä¥L»¡ªk¡C¤]¦b³o­Ó²µuªº®É¶¡´Á¶¡¡A³Ì¤jªº®£Äß©M»~¸Ñ¥i¯à´²¼½¡C¤]¦b³o¬q®É¶¡¡A§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H±N³Q­n¨D°µ§A­Ì¦Û¨­ªº¤u§@¨Óºû«ù§A¥­¿Å»P¥­ÀRªº·P¨ü¡A³v¨B¿Ä¤J¥¦¡AÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A¶i¤J©Ò¦³¨ä¥L¦bµh­W¤¤ªº¤H¸s¤¤¡C¦P®É¡A©x¤èªº´ë¹D±NÂ༽¹s¸HªºÃö©ó³o­Ó®É´Áªº«H®§¡A¨S¦³¤°麽¨ã¦³§ó¤j¼vÅTªº·|³QÄÀ©ñ¡C¦ý¬O¡A³o¤£·|ªý¤î´CÅé©M¨ä¥L§Î¦¡ªº·s»D¬É¨Ó±q¤¤§ë¾÷¡A±À´ú»P´²¼½®£Äß¡C³ÌªìªºÁn©ú±Nªí¹Fªº«D±`²M·¡¡A¤£·|¦³¥ô¦ó¼Ä·Nªº¥ø¹Ï¡A¦ý¬O¨º¨Ç°ò©ó§ë¾÷­Ë§âªº¤H·|¿Eµo®£Äß¡A¦ý¬O±N«ÜÃø«µ®Ä¡C

After that brief period post announcement, a timetable will be set by the leaders of your world for a meeting with representatives from the Federation. We have carefully selected a group to be the first to have open contact with you. This group will hopefully dispel much of the fear that the people will have regarding our presence, our motives, and our technology as it relates to your safety. This group will be presented to all media and will be available for any and all questions asked. There will be no topic not allowed, no secret to be kept, no ulterior motive. We simply wish that all have access to the truth of who we are.

¦b¨º­Ó²µuªº¤½¥¬Án©úªº®É´Á¡A¤@­Ó®É¶¡ªí±N³Q§A­Ì¥@¬É¤Wªº»â¾É¤H³]©w¦n¡A爲¤F»P¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¥Nªí·|­±¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¥J²Óªº¬D¿ï¤F­º¦¸¤½¶}»P§A­Ì±µÄ²ªº¹Î¶¤¡C³o­Ó¹Î¶¤±N«Ü¦³§Æ±æÅX´²³\¦hªº¨Ó¦Û¤H¸sªº®£ÄߤߡAÃö©ó§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦æ爲¡A¥H¤Î§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ³£¬OÃö©ó§A­Ìªº¦w¥þªº¡C³o­Ó¹ÎÅé±N¥X²{¦b©Ò¦³ªº´CÅé¤W¡A±N¦³¥i¯à­±¹ï©Ò¦³ªº½èºÃ©M¸ß°Ý¡C¤£·|¦³¤£³\°Q½×ªº¸ÜÃD¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº¾÷±K¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦óÁôÂ䣩úªº°Ê¾÷¡C§Ú­Ì¥u¬O³æ¯Âªº§Æ±æ©Ò¦³¤H³£±µ¨ü§Ú­Ì¬O½Öªº¯u¬Û¡C

It is obvious that the First Contact group will be of human appearance since this will carry the least impact emotionally and mentally on your species. Only later, when most people have come to terms with our appearance and purpose here will those of us who have different appearances come forth. We have no set timetable for this second group¡¦s contact with you. Rather, we will assess your reaction to the First Contact before we decide when best to make this appearance.

³o«Ü©úÅã¡A²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²ªº¹Î¶¤±N¬O¤HÃþ¥~ªíªº¡A´N¬O爲¤F¹ï©ó§A­ÌºØ±Ú¨Ó»¡¡A³Ì§C­­«×ªº³y¦¨ºë¯«¤W©M±¡ºü¤Wªº¼vÅT¡C¶È¦b«á´Á¡A·í¤j¦h¼Æªº¤H¤w¸g²ßºD¤F§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó»P¥Øªº¤§«á¡A±N·|¦³¨º¨Ç¦³µÛ»P¤HÃþ¤£¦P¥~ªíªº¦¨­û¥X²{¡C§Ú­Ì¹ï©ó³o­Ó»P§A­Ì±µÄ²ªº²Ä¤G­Ó¹Î¶¤¨S¦³³]¸m®É¶¡ªí¡C·íµM¤F¡A§Ú­Ì±Nµû¦ô§A­Ì¹ï©ó²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²ªº¤Ï¬M¡A¦b§Ú­Ì¨M©w¥H¤°麽³Ì¦nªº¤è¦¡¥X²{¤§«e¡C

Most likely, after the First Contact, will come our de-cloaking as we gradually allow you to witness our ships in a more open and unveiled way. These de-cloakings will occur at a great distance at first, but there will be none of the elusiveness necessary to evade the Illuminati¡¦s attempts at take down. After this initial de-cloaking will come ever more closer fly-bys and, depending upon your reactions and state of mind, we may de-cloak some of our great spacer fleet. This will be a decision based solely on your progress, as we are quite aware that Hollywood has programmed your minds to associate craft of this size with hostility.

³Ì¦³¥i¯àªº¡A¦b²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¤§«á¡A§Ú­Ì·|¸Ñ°£Áô§Îª¬ºA¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì³v¨Bªº¤¹³\§A­Ì¿Ë²´¨£Ãҧڭ̪º­¸²î¡A¥H¤@­Ó§ó¤½¶}»P¤£±»¹¢ªº¤è¦¡¡C³o¨Ç¸Ñ°£Áô§Îªº­¸²î¦b¶}©lªº®É­Ô±N«O«ù«D±`»·ªº¶ZÂ÷¡A¦ý¬O¤£·|µo¥ÍÃø¥HµZ¿iªº»Ý­n¨Ó³WÁ×¥ú·Ó¬£ªº¥ø¹Ï¡C¦b³o­Ó³Ìªìªº¸Ñ°£Áô§Î¤§«á¡A±N·|¦³§ó¦h¡A§óªñ¶ZÂ÷ªº­¸¦æªíºt¡A¨ú¨M©ó§A­Ìªº¤ÏÀ³µ{«×©M·NÃѪ¬ºA¡C§Ú­Ì¤]³\¸Ñ°£¤@¨Ç¥¨¤jªº­¸²îÄ¥¶¤ªºÁô§Îª¬ºA¡C³o±N¬O¤@­Ó¯Âºé¨ú¨M©ó§A­Ì¶iµ{ªº¨M©w¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº²M·¡¡A¦nµÜ¶õªº¹q¼v¤w¸gµ{§Ç¤Æ¤F§A­Ìªº·NÃÑ¡AÁp·Q³oÃþ¤Ø¤oªº­¸²î³£¬O±aµÛ¼Ä·Nªº¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G³o´N­n«ô¡m¿W¥ß¤é¡n¡m¤Ñ»Ú¯E§T¡n¨º¨Ç­t­±¹q¼v©Ò½ç¤F¡^

Once the initial contacts are complete, we will begin, slowly, to come down not to your leaders, but to your masses, as it is you we wish to contact most of all. We will do this first where we are felt to be most welcome, so that others, more hesitant and skeptical, can watch at a ¡§safe¡¨ distance and take note of what occurs. We will then invite you aboard to view our technology, answer your questions about any topic (none are barred) and generally revel in our mutual friendship.

¤@¥¹³o³Ìªìªº±µÄ²§¹¦¨¤F¡A§Ú­Ì±N¶}©l¡A³v¨Bªº­°¸¨¡A¤£¬O­±¹ï§A­Ìªº»â¾É¤H¡A¦Ó¬O§A­Ì³o¨Ç¤j衆¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤~¬O³Ì§Æ±æ»P§Ú­Ì±µÄ²ªº¸sÅé¡C§Ú­Ì±N¦b·Pı¥i¯à³Ì¨üÅwªïªº®É­Ô­º¥ý¨Ó³o麽°µ¡A¦nÅý¨º¨Ç¨ä¥L¤H¡A§ó¦hªºµS¿Ý¤£©wªº¡AÃhºÃªº¤H¡A¯à°÷¦b¤@­Ó¡§¦w¥þ¡¨ªº¶ZÂ÷©ú¥Õ¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¤°麽¡C§Ú­Ì±NÀH«áÁܽЧA­Ìµn¤W§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¡A°ÑÆ[§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ¡A¦^µª§A­ÌÃö©ó¥ô¦ó¥DÃDªº°ÝÃD¡]¤£·|¦³³Q¸T¤îªº°ÝÃD¡^¨Ã¥BµÛ°g©ó§Ú­Ì¤§¶¡ªº¤Í½Ë¡C¡]«¢«¢~~¦n´Á«Ý¡^

As further matters unfold with your leaders, and as the plans already developed for you, economically, legally, and socially, are put into place, our appearance will become more common place and we will begin to disseminate the truth about these times and what it means for your human species and the Ascension process. This, our true goal for you, will unfold as a natural consequence of this contact.

§@爲¶i¤@¨B»P§A­Ì»â¾ÉªÌ®i¶}ªº°ÝÃD¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç­p¹º¤w¸g爲§A­Ìµo®i¦n¤F¡A¸gÀÙ¤W¡Aªk«ß¤W¡AªÀ¥æ¤Wªº¦]¯À±N©ñ¸m¶i¥h¡A§Ú­Ì¥X²{ªº¦aÂI±N§ó¥[ªº¤½¶}¡A§Ú­Ì±N¶}©l¶Ç¼½Ãö©ó³o¬q®É¶¡µo¥Íªº¯u¬Û¡A¥H¤Î¹ï©ó§A­Ì¤HÃþºØ±Úªº¦s¦b·N¸q©M´­¤Éªº¶iµ{¡C³o­Ó¡A¤~¬O§Ú­Ì爲§A­Ì·Ç³Æªº³Ì¤j¥Ø¼Ð¡A±N§@爲³o¦¸±µÄ²ªº¦ÛµMµ²ªG¨Ó´¦¥Ü¡C

This information will be overwhelming for some, joyous for others, baffling for many. Truth on this scale will put some of you into states of near catatonia as you try to sort out what is happening. Naturally, we will assist anyone who needs help in adjusting, either spiritually, mentally, or emotionally. Our help is freely given with Joy and Love.

³o±ø«H®§±NÅý¤@¨Ç¤H·P¨ìÀ£§í¡A¹ï©ó¨ä¥L¤H·P¨ì³ß®®¡AÅý«Ü¦h¤H·P¨ì§x´b¡C°ò©ó³o­Ó³W¼Òªº¯u¬Û±NÅý§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H¾É­Pºò±i¯gª¬¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¹Á¸Õ§Ë©ú¥Õ¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¥¿½T±¡ªp¡C¦ÛµM¡A§Ú­Ì±N¤ä«ù¥ô¦ó»Ý­nÀ°§U½Õ¾ã¦Û¤vªº¤H¡A¤£ºÞ¬OÆF©Ê¤Wªº¡Aºë¯«¤Wªº¡A©ÎªÌ±¡ºü¤Wªº°ÝÃD¡C§Ú­ÌªºÀ°§U¬O³q¹L³ß®®»P·R¨Óµ¹¤©§A­Ìªº¡C

We give you this information so you may prepare accordingly. When the time comes, things will move very quickly and we wish you to be as prepared as you can. Just like soldiers in wartime, you can prepare as much as possible, but never be truly ready for the events that unfold. We stand ready to guide you, in Love and deep admiration for you, our brothers and sisters.

§Ú­Ìµ¹¤©§A­Ì³o±ø«H®§¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì¤]³\¨Ì·Ó¥h·Ç³Æ¡C·í³o­Ó®É¨è¨ì¨Ó¡A¨Æ±¡ªºµo®i±N·|«D±`ªº¨³³t¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ§A­Ì¥H§A¥i¯à°µ¦n©P¥þªº·Ç³Æ¡C´N¹³³B¦b¾Ôª§®É¨èªº¤h§L¨º¼Ë¡A§A¥HºÉ¥i¯àªº¤è¦¡·Ç³Æ¡A¦ý¬Oµ´¤£­n¥u¬O爲¤F³o¨Ç§Y±N§e²{ªº¨Æ¥ó¦Ó·Ç³Æ¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G·N«ä¬O¤£­n¥u¬ß±æ¥L­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¡A¨H·Ä©ó¤Û·Q¤¤¡A¦Ó§Ñ°O³Ì¤jªº·Ç³Æ--³Ì¤jªº·Ç³Æ´N¬O¡i«O«ù¦Û¤v³Ì°ªªº®¶°Ê¡j,¤£Â_´£¤É¦Û¤v¡^¡C¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n«ü¤Þ§A­Ì¡A¦b¥H¹ï§A­Ì³Ì²`ªº·R»P´L­«¤¤¡A§A­Ì¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥S§Ì©j©f¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 8¤ë1¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - AUG 1, 2011
SaLuSa - 8¤ë1¤é«H®§

The door for change is opening wider and as you are beginning to realise, there cannot be a return to the old ways. It is becoming even more apparent than ever, that a civilisation on the verge of Ascension must move into a new level of vibration. The Light beckons you to lift up and leave behind anything that no longer serves your purpose. It is so obvious that the old ways have failed, but not because of you as individuals as you have not held the power. It failed because the system could not sustain a money set up, which placed so much wealth in the hands of so few people. There are moves taking place that may soon enable the necessary steps to be taken that will put the situation right, and it will feature an entirely new financial system. One that is fair and just, and protects your money from unfair laws and taxes. Everything is ready to go ahead and its introduction cannot wait much longer.

ÂàÅܪº¤jªù¤w¸g´¯ªº§ó¶}¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¦b¶}©l©ú¥Õ¡A¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº¤è¦¡¥i¥H¦A¦^¨ì¦Ñ¸ô¤W¥h¡C²{¦b¦³µÛ¤ñ¹L¥h§ó¥[©úÅ㪺迹¶H¡A¦Ó³o­Ó¤å©ú¥¿³B¦b¡i´­¤É¡jªºÃä½t¡A¥²¶·¶i¤J¤@­Ó¥þ·s¤ô¥­ªº®¶°Ê¤§¤¤¡C¦Ó§A­Ì§@爲¡i¥ú¤§¿O¶ð¡j¤]¦b´£¤É¡A§â¥ô¦ó¤£¦AªA°È©ó§A­Ì¥Ø¼Ðªº¨Æª«¥á¤U¡C³o¬O¦p¦¹ªº©úÅã¡Aªº¹D¸ô¤w¸g¥¢®Ä¡A¨Ã¤£¬O¦]爲§A­Ì³o¨Ç­ÓÅé¨S¦³¦Aºû«ù³o­Ó¤O¶q¡C¥¦ªº¥¢®Ä¬O¦]爲¾ãÅé¨t²Î¤£¦Aºû«ù©óª÷¿ú¤§¤W¡A¦Ó³o¤j¶qªº°]´I«o¥u±±¨î¦b¤Ö¼Æ¤Hªº¤â¤¤¡C³oùئ³µÛ¦æ°Ê¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡A±N·|«Ü§Ö¨Ï±o³o­«­nªº¨BÆJ³Q¨ú±o¡A§â§½¶Õ±À¦V¥¿­y¡A¦Ó¦b¥¼¨Ó§¹¥þ§e²{¥X·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¡C¦Ó³o­Ó¨t²Î±N¬O¤½¥­»P¤½¥¿ªº¡A±q¨º¨Ç¤£¤½¥­ªºªk«ß©Mµ|°È¤¤«OÅ@§A­Ìªºª÷¿ú¡C¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¦b·Ç³Æ¦V«eµo®i¡A¹ï©ó¥¦­Ìªº¤Þ¤JµLªk¦bµ¥«Ý§ó¤[¡C

In fact you are assured of having a very interesting time in the months immediately ahead. Chaos continues and because of it people look for the answers, and they are demanding action from their governments who seem incapable of responding. The reason is because they cling to old methods to mend a system that is broken and beyond repair. They have little or no idea how to cope, and the time has arrived for new governments to appear. That too is well in hand, and although you have not seen any action so far it is not far away. For some years we have little by little laid down our plans, which will grow so rapidly that you will be astonished at how quickly things will fall into place. You are very special souls who have all but done their time in duality, and you are entitled to a quantum leap forward that will lift you up into the higher vibrations. With 11.11.11 drawing so near you will realise that it is one such occasion when you shall experience a sudden upliftment.

¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§A­Ì³Q½T«O¤F¾Ö¦³¤@­Ó«D±`¦³½ìªº®É´Á¡A´N¦b«e¤èªº³o´X­Ó¤ë¤¤¡C²V¶Ã¦b«ùÄò¡A¦Ó¦]爲¥¦¡A¤H­Ì¦b´M¨DµÛµª®×¡A¥L­Ì¦b¬d°Ý¨Ó¦Û¬F©²ªº¦æ爲¡A¨º¨Ç¬Ý°_¨ÓªºµL¯àªº¦^À³¡C³o­ì¦]¬O¦]爲³o¨ÇÅv¶Q­Ì¨Ì°í«ùµÛªº¤èªk¡A¥ø¹Ï­×´_³o¤w¸g¯}µõªº¨t²Î¡A³o¬OµLªk­×´_ªº¡C¥L­Ì¶È¦³©ÎªÌ®Ú¥»¨S¦³¿ìªk¥h³B²z³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡A¦Ó®É¨è¤w¸g¨ì¨Ó¡AÅý·sªº¬F©²§e²{¡C³o­Ó¤]«Ü¦nªº¦b´x´¤¤§¤¤¡AÁöµM§A­Ì¦Ü¤µÁÙ¨S¦³¨£¨ì¥ô¦óªº¦æ°Ê¡A¦ý¬O³o³£¤£¦A»»»·¡C³o¨Ç¦~¥H¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b¤@¨B¤@¨Bªº¸¨¹ê§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¡A¦Ó¥¦±N¦p¦¹§Ö³tªº¦¨ªø¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì±N³Q­¸³tÂàÅܪº¨Æ±¡·P¨ìÅå³YµL¤ñ¡C§A­Ì³£¬O«D±`¯S®íªºÆF»î¡A¦ý¬O³£³Q¤G¤¸©Ê©Ò»X½ªµÛ¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì¦³¸ê®æ³q¹L¤@­Ó¶q¤l¸õÅDªº¤è¦¡´Â¦V«e¶i¡A´£¤É§A­Ì¶i¤J¨ì³o§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê¤§¤¤¡CÀHµÛ2011¦~ªº11¤ë11¤é¦b¤£Â_Á{ªñ¡A§A­Ì±N©ú¥Õ¡A¥¦±N¬O³o¼Ë¤@­Ó³õ´º---§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ì¤@ºØ¬ðµMªº´£¤É¡C

Checking your consciousness levels we know that this year has seen a dramatic rise in them, inasmuch that it has reflected your ability to more easily handle the lower vibrations. You are much better at maintaining your focus on the Light, and in consequence are unaffected by them. In fact, you are now consciously spreading the Light, and that is helping to lift other souls up. Simply being in the presence of someone else is sufficient to make an impression upon them. Also many of the Indigo children are now old enough to bring their talents into play, and they have a very high level of wisdom to share. However, such advanced souls rarely speak of their abilities, but go about their work with hardly being noticed. Many are amongst them who have a big part to play in the immediate future, and their leadership qualities will be most welcome.

Àˬd§A­Ì¦Û¨­ªº·NÃѤô¥­¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¦b¤µ¦~¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F¤@­ÓÀ¸¼@©Êªº´£°ª¡A¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó­ì¦]¡A¥¦¤w¸g¤Ï¬M¥X§A­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A§ó¥[®e©öªº³B²z³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡C§A­Ì§â·NÃѪºµJÂI´y©w¦b¡i¸t¥ú¡j³oÂI°µ±o¶V¨Ó¶V¦n¡A¦]¦¹¨äµ²ªG´N¬O¤£¦A¨ü¨ì³o¨Ç¸û§C®¶°Êªº¼vÅT¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§A­Ì²{¦b¦b¦³·NÃѪº¶Ç¼½¡i¸t¥ú¡j¡A¦Ó¥¦¦bÀ°§U´£¤É¨ä¥LªºÆF»î¡C²³æªº¥X²{¦b¨ä¥L¤Hªº©P³ò¬O­«­nªº¡Aµ¹¤©¥L­Ì²´«e¤@«Gªº·P¨ü¡CÁÙ¦³³\¦hªº²`Âūĵ£²{¦b¤]¨¬°÷ªº¦¨¼ô¡A§â¥L­Ìªº¤Ñ½á±a¤J¨ì¤u§@¤¤¡A¥L­Ì¦³µÛ«D±`°ª¤ô¥­ªº´¼¼z¨Ó¤À¨É¡C¦ý¬O¡A³o¨Ç°ª¯ÅªºÆF»î«Ü¤Öªí²{¥X¥L­Ìªº¯à¤O¡A¦Ó¬OÀqÀqµL»Dªº¤u§@µÛ«ÜÃø³Qª`·N¨ì¡C³\¦h¤u§@¦b¥L­Ì¤§¤¤ªº¤H¦³µÛ­«­nªº¨¤¦â­n¥h§êºt¡A´N¦bªñ¥¼¨Ó¡A¥L­Ìªº»â¾É¤~¯à±N·|¨ü¨ìÅwªï¡C

We of the Galactic Federation clearly have a big part to play in the immediate future, and now there seems to be a general acceptance of our existence. It is essential to your success, and we have the responsibility to ensure that those who desire to be part of Ascension are ready in time. There is little risk of it being otherwise, and in fact even we are in turn part of a bigger confederation that is available if necessary. Your dark Ones may harbour thoughts of stalling our progress, but quite frankly they have no idea what they are really up against. They can be stopped in their tracks in the face of our far superior technology, so there is no fear whatsoever of anything other than a victory for the Light.

§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹·íµM¦b³oªñ¥¼¨Ó¤¤¤]§êºt¤F¤@­Ó­«­nªº¨¤¦â¡A²{¦b¬Ý°_¨Ó¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¤]¦³¤F¤@ºØ´¶¹M©Êªº±µ¨ü¡C³o¬O§A­Ì­«­nªº¦¨¥\¡A¨Ã¥B§Ú­Ì¦³µÛ³d¥ô½T«O¨º¨Ç·NÄ@¦¨爲¡i´­¤É¡j¤@­ûªº¤HºÉ§Ö·Ç³Æ¦n¡C¥X²{·N¥~ªº­·ÀI«Ü¤Ö¤F¡A¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§Ú­Ì¬Æ¦Ü¥i¥H¦b¤@­Ó§ó¤jªºÁp·ù¤¤½ü¬yºÊ·þ¡A¦pªG¥²­nªº¸Ü³o¬O¥i¯àªº¡C§A­Ìªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤]³\·tÂõ۷Qªk¨Óªýê§Ú­Ìªº¶iµ{¡A¦ý¬O«D±`©Z¥Õªº»¡¡A¥L­Ì®Ú¥»´N¤£ª¾¹D¦Û¤v¦b©M½Ö¹ï§Ü¡C¥L­Ì¤£¥i¯à¥H¥L­Ìªº¤è¦¡­±¹ï§Ú­Ì¶W°ªºÝªº¬ì§Þ¡A©Ò¥H®Ú¥»¤£¥Î¾á¤ß¡AµL½×µo¥Í¤°麽¨Æ±¡³£¤£·|¼vÅT¨ì¡i¸t¥ú¡jªº¦¨¥\¡C

We regularly meet in conclaves for meetings to discuss your position, and our plan is adjusted if required. It may have taken a long time to get to this particular point, but there is overall satisfaction with the plans to move you on. There is a lot happening just now, and the dark Ones are beginning to tire of their lack of success. Where once they felt invincible, in many ways they have been the architects of their own downfall. The so obvious plots against you such as 9/11 have showed up their arrogance, and disregard for human life. It beggars belief that they thought their lies and attempts to cover up their acts, would be swallowed by the professional people who could see through them. It only remains for a legal stance to be taken against the Illuminati to remove them from their positions of power. That will come and our allies are well ahead with their intent to take such action.

§Ú­Ì©w´Áªº°Ñ»P¨ì¯µ±K·|ij¡A°Q½×§A­Ìªº±¡ªp¡A§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¬O¨Ì·Ó»Ý¨D¨Ó½Õ¾ãªº¡C¥¦¤]³\¤w¸gªá¤F«Üªøªº®É¶¡¤~¨ú±o¤F³o­Ó¨î°ªÂI¡A¦ý¬O³o¥²¶·«OÃÒ¾ãÅé©Ê­p¹ºªº¦w¥þ¨Ó±aµÛ§A­Ì«e¶i¡C´N¦b²{¦b¦³µÛ³\¦h¨Æ±¡¦bµo¥Í¡A¦Ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦b¶}©l¹½­Â©ó¥L­Ì¦¨¥\ªº¤£¨¬¡C¦Ó¤§«e¥L­Ì·Pı¦Û¤v¬OµL¼Äªº¡A¦b«Ü¦h¤è¦¡¤¤¬O¥L­Ì¦Û¤v³y¦¨¤F¦Û¤vªº¥¢±Ñ¡C³Ì©úÅ㪺¹ï¥I§A­Ìªº³±¿Ñ´N¬O911¨Æ¥ó¡A®i²{¥X¥L­Ìªº¦Û¤j¶ÆºC¡A§¹¥þ¤£´L­«¥L¤Hªº¥Í©R¡C³o³h½Cªº«H©À´N¬O¥L­Ì»{爲¦Û¤vªºÁÀ¨¥»P¥ø¹Ï±»»\¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲¡A±N·|³Q³o¨Ç¬Ý¬ï¥L­Ì¦æ爲ªº±M·~¤H¤h©Ò§Ô¨ü¡C³o¥u»Ý­n¤@­Ó¦Xªkªº«ººA´N¥i¥H¤Ï¹ï³o¨Ç¥ú·Ó¬£¡A±q¥L­ÌÅv¤OªºÄ_®y¤W²M²z¥L­Ì¡C³o±N¹ê²{¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¦b«Ü¦nªº¼i¦æ¥L­Ìªº·N¹Ï¥H®i¶}¦æ°Ê¡C

We have commenced our plan to get even more people acquainted with seeing us in your skies. That means more flyovers, and a concentration on areas where we are not seen quite so frequently. There are times now when you hardly take any notice of us at all, and that shows how familiar you are with our craft. We have become much more acceptable as friendly visitors to your Earth, and outright fear is now most unusual. Since there are campaigns to paint us evil aliens, that is quite an achievement and all credit to those of you who work to put that into balance. It is quite important for people to bear in mind that when they hear of the Greys, that they are not members of the Galactic Federation. They are on Earth at the invitation of the US who has been working with them for many years in a technology exchange.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¶}©l¤F§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º¡AÅý§ó¦hªº¤H³q¹L¦b§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ¤¤¥ØÀ»¨ì§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¦Ó¼ô±x§Ú­Ì¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ§ó¦hªº¥æ¬É¡A¥H¤Î¶°¤¤ºë¤O¦b¨º¨Ç§Ú­ÌÁÙ¤£¬OÀWÁc¥X²{ªº¦a¤è¡C²{¦bªº®É¨è´N¬O§A­Ì«ÜÃø¤£ª`·N¨ì§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡A¦Ó¥¦®i²{¥Xªº¯S©º´N¬O¡A§A­Ì¨ä¹ê»P§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¬O¦h麽ªº¼ô±x¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g³Q§ó¦hªº¤H©Ò±µ¨ü¡A§@爲³X°Ý§A­Ì¦a²yªº¤Í¦n¤H¤h¡A¹ý©³ªº®£Äß²{¦b¬O³Ì¤£¥i¯àµo¥Íªº¡C¦Û±q¨º¨Ç¬¡°Ê¡A§â§Ú­Ì´yø¦¨´cÅ]¯ëªº²§§Î¥H¨Ó¡A«D±`¤jªº¤@­Ó¦¨¥\´N¬O¡AÂkµ²©ó§A­Ì¤£Â_ªº¤u§@§â³o­Ó·§©À±a¤J¨ì¥­¿Å¤¤¡C³o¹ï©ó¤H­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡A½Ð°O¦í¡A¨º®É­Ô¥L­ÌÅ¥¨ìªº¡i¤p¦Ç¤H¡j®Ú¥»¤£¬O»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦¨­û¡C¥L­Ì¬O³Q¬ü°ê¬F©²©ÒÁܽСA³q¹L°ª¬ì§Þ¥æ´«§@爲±ø¥ó¤~»P§A­Ì¬F©²¦X§@ªº¡C

When we arrive on Earth, it will also be by invitation because we have spoken with your President, and the need to press ahead with the Ascension plan has been understood and accepted. We will be open about our intentions, and you will know exactly what we are doing where you are concerned. In fact we shall talk to the nation so that they know why we are here, and it is plainly understood. We will get media coverage and there will be freedom of journalism to report truthfully without any censorship. In this respect you are at present, very much in the hands of the Illuminati who still control almost all news outlets. You have been fooled, lied to and as you say, led up the garden path for many, many years. You will have open government, and open reporting to restore your trust in free speech.

·í§Ú­Ìµn³°¦a²yªº®É­Ô¡A¤]»Ý­n±o¨ì§A­ÌªºÁܽСA¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤w¸g©M§A­ÌªºÁ`²Î½Í¹L¸Ü¡A»Ý­n·þ«P¶i¦æ³o­Ó¡i´­¤É­p¹º¡j¡A¥¦¤w¸g³Q²z¸Ñ»P±µ¨ü¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤½¶}§Ú­Ìªº·N¹Ï¡A§A­Ì±N½T¹êªºª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¦b°µµÛ¤°麽¡A¨º¨Ç§A­ÌÃö¤ßªº¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§Ú­Ì±N©M¾ã­Ó°ê®a¥æ½Í¡AÅý¥L­Ìª¾¹D§Ú­Ì爲¦ó¨Ó¨ì¦¹¦a¡A³oÅãµM¬O¥i¥H²z¸Ñªº¡C§Ú­Ì±N¹B¥Î´CÅé³ø¹D¡A¦Ó¨º®É±N·|¦³¦Û¥Ñ³ø¹Dªº·s»D·~¡A¤£¸g¹L¥ô¦ó¼f¬dªº¦p¹ê³ø¹D¡C·í«e§A­Ìªºª¬ºA¡AÅãµM¥ú·Ó¬£ªºÅ]¤ö¨Ì±±¨îµÛ®t¤£¦h©Ò¦³ªº·s»D¥X¤f¡C§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q·M§ËµÛ¡A´ÛÄFµÛ¡A´N¦p§A­Ì»¡ªº¡A³Q¤Þ¤J¡§ªá¶é¤p®|¡¨«Ü¦h«Ü¦h¦~¡C§A­Ì±N¾Ö¦³¶}©ñªº¬F©²¡A¶}©ñªº³ø¹D¡A¥H¦Û¥Ñ¨¥½×«ì´_§A­Ìªº«H¥ô¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and delight in these opportunities to awaken you to the truth. We have as yet hardly scratched the surface, and your true history will most certainly surprise you. Bear in mind that the dark Ones have been in control of your Earth for thousands of years, gradually building towards complete control of the population and its wealth. In older cycles they did cause major destruction when whole civilisations were destroyed. That will not happen again, and that is the word of the Creator.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¦]爲±o¨ì³o¨Ç¾÷·|¦Ó­¿·Pºa©¯¡A³ê¿ô§A­Ì¨«¦V¯u²z¡C¦ý¬O§Ú­ÌÁÙ¥u¬O°µ¤Fªí­±ªº¬ã¨s¡A§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¾ú¥v±N¹ý©³ªºÅý§A­ÌÅå³Y¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¤w¸g±±¨î§A­Ìªº¬P²yªø¹F´X¤d¦~®É¶¡¡A³v¨Bªº«Ø¥ß°_§¹¥þ¹ï©ó¤H¤fªº±±¨î¾÷¨î¡A¥H¤Î°]´I¡C¦b§ó¦Ñªº´`Àô¡]«ü¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ®É¥N»P¤§«eªº¤å©ú¡^¤¤¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¾É­P¤F¥þ­±·´·À¡A¨º®É­Ô¾ã­Ó¤å©ú³QºR·´¡C¦Ó³o¤£¦A·|µo¥Í¡A¦]爲³o¦¨¥\¤w¸g±o¨ì¯«¸t³yª«¥Dªº¸t¿Ù¡C

¡iHilarion¡j 7¤ë31¤é-8¤ë6¤é«H®§
Hilarion July 31 ¡V August 6, 2011
Hilarion 7¤ë31¤é-8¤ë6¤é«H®§

Beloved Ones,

Life on the Earth plane begins to take on a faster pace than before. There will be many happenings that occur that will seem to be miraculous and hard to believe. As these events take place, remember to keep your equilibrium at all times and be at peace. As the dimensions converge into closer and closer proximity, there will be greater feelings of joy and anticipation felt within the hearts of all and the sense of impending freedom will begin to take root.

¼°·Rªº¿Ë¤H­Ì

¦a²y¤Wªº¥Í©R¶}©l¥H¤@ºØ¶W¶V¹L¥hªº§ó§Ö³t«×¦V«eÁÚ¶i¡C±N·|¦³³\¦hªº¨Æ±¡µo¥Í¡A¦Ó¥¦­Ì¬Ý°_¨Ó±N·|¬O¤£¥i«äijªº¡AÃø¥H¸m«Hªº¡C¥Ñ©ó³o¨Ç¨Æ¥óªºµo¥Í¡A½Ð°O¦í®É®É¨è¨è¡i«O«ù§A­Ìªº¥­¿Å©Ê¡A³B¦b©M¥­¤§¤¤¡j¡C¥Ñ©óºû«×¶¡ªº¿Ä¦XÅܱo¶V¨Ó¶Vªñ¡A¹ï©ó¤º¤ß¨Ó»¡·|¦³¶V¨Ó¶V¼@¯Pªº³ß®®»P¹wª¾ªº·P¨ü¡A«æ¤Áªº¦Û¥Ñ·P¨ü±N¶}©l¥Í®Ú¡C

It is time to take your steps to the next level, that of self responsibility and self mastery. Focus completely on what you desire to manifest and take shape in your lives and in your World and do not let anything distract you from this focus. The coming weeks and months are times of opportunity to make great strides forward in your spiral of evolution to achieve Mastery of your human selves and begin to make progress towards encompassing greater abilities and talents than previously thought possible. Each of you is capable of achieving greater things than you have ever dreamt possible.

¬O®É­Ô§â§A­Ìªº¨B¥ï²¾¤J¨ì¤U¤@­Ó¼h¦¸¤F¡A³o«K¬O¦Û§Úªº³d¥ô»P¦Û§Úªº´x±±¡C§¹¥þªº»EµJ¦b§A§Æ±æÅã²{ªº»Pµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¤W¡A¨º¨Ç§A§Æ±æ¦b¥Í¬¡¤¤¡A¥@¬É¤¤¦¨«¬ªº¨Æª«¡A¤d¸U¤£­nÅý¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡§â§A±q³o­ÓµJÂI¤W¤À´²§Aªºª`·N¤O¡C§Y±N¨ÓÁ{ªº¬P´Á»P¤ë¥÷³£¬O¾÷·|ªº®É¨è¡A¥i¥HÅý§A­Ì¦b¶i¤Æ¤§¸ô¤W¨ú±o¬ð­¸²r¶iªº®É¨è¡A¥h¹F¦¨§A­Ì¤HÃþ¦Û§Úªº´x±±¤O¡A¨Ã¥B¶}©l»P¥]§t§ó¤jªº¤~¯à»P¤Ñ½á¥h¨ú±o¶i®i¡A³o¦b¥H«e¬OµLªk·Q¶Hªº¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H³£¬O¾Ö¦³µÛ¯à¤O¥hűo§ó¤jªº¨Æª«¡A¦Ó¥¦¬O¶W¹L§A­Ì´¿¸g¹Ú·Qªº¥i¯à©Êªº¡C

As you step up to the plate, know that as you take back your personal power and sovereignty, you make a choice that is for the highest good for all. Every positive and focused action that you take counts very much in the overall scheme of things and it behooves you all to create a new game, one filled with joy, infinite goodness and wholesome possibilities. Believe in the innate goodness and greatness of your fellow humans and hold this vision with all the strength you can muster each day no matter what takes place around you.

¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¶}©l¦æ°Ê¡A­nª¾¹D¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì¨ú¦^¦Û¤v­Ó¤Hªº¤O¶q»P¥DÅv¡A§A´N­n°µ¥X¹ï©ó©Ò¦³¾ãÅé³Ì°ª§Q¯qªº¿ï¾Ü¡C¨C­Ó§Aªö¨úªº¿n·¥ªº¡A±Mª`ªº¦æ°Ê¹ï©ó¾ãÅé­p¹ºªº®i²{³£¦³µÛ¥¨¤jªº°^Äm¡A³o¤]²zÀ³¥Ñ§A­Ì¥þÅé¨Ó³Ð³y¤@­Ó·sªº¹CÀ¸¡A¤@­Ó¥Rº¡³ß®®¡AµL­­µ½·N»P¥þµM°·±d¥i¯à©Êªº¹CÀ¸¡C½Ð¬Û«H¡i¤H©Ê¥»µ½¡j»P§A­Ì¤HÃþ¦P¦ñ­Ìªº°¶¤j¡A±aµÛ¥þ³¡ªº°í©w¤§¤ß¨Ó«ù¦³³o­ÓÆ[ÂI¡A¤£ºÞ¨C¤Ñ¦b§A¨­Ãäµo¥Í¤F¤°麽¨Æ±¡¡A§A³£¯à°÷«O«ù®¶§@¡C

The great task that is before you now, Dear Ones, is the shattering of the band of deeply embedded negative thought forms that have formed as a field of low density energy that surrounds the Earth. The new Cosmic energies that are coming in are assisting in this process but you are the ones who must state your intentions to make it so. On a free will Planet, it is the inhabitants who must exercise their sovereign and Divine rights to restore this Planet to its original Divine blueprint by intending that this is so. Practice your rights as co-creators with the Divine Source of All That Is by daily intending alignment with the Divine Plan for the Earth and everyone and everything upon Her.

³o¶µ°¶¤jªº¥ô°È²{¦b´N¦b§A²´«e¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¥¿¦b¾_¸H³oÀ°²`²`´O¤Jªº­t­±·Qªk¡A¦Ó¥¦­Ì§Î¦¨¤F¤@­Ó³ò¶¾ã­Ó¦a²yªº¸Y±K§C¯Åªº¯à¶q³õ¡C·sªº¦t©z¯à¶q´N­n¨ì¨Ó¤ä«ù³o­Ó¶iµ{¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì´N¬O³o¨Ç«iªÌ¡A¥²¶·Ã­¦í§A­Ìªº·N¹Ï¨Ó¨Ï±o¥¦¦¨¥\¡C¦b¤@­Ó¦Û¥Ñ·N§Óªº¬P²y¡A´N¬O§A­Ì³o¨Ç©~¥Á¥²¶·¹B¥Î¦Û¨­ªº¥DÅv»P¯«¸tªºÅv¤O¨Ó«ì´_³o­Ó¬P²y¡A¦^Âk¨ì¦o³Ìªìªº°¶¤jÂŹϡA¡i³q¹L§A­Ìªº·N¹Ï¤~¯à¦¨¥\¡j¡C¹ê½î§A­ÌªºÅv¤O¡A§@爲Áp¦Xªº³Ð³yªÌ­Ì¡A±aµÛ¥þ³¡ªº¯«¸t·½ÀYªº¤O¶q¡A³q¹L¨C¤éªº·N¹Ï»P¡i¯«¸t­p¹º¡j®Õ·Ç¹ï»ô¡A¦Ó³o­p¹º¬O«Ø¥ß¦b¦a²y¡A¨C­Ó¤HÃþ»P©Ò¦³¨Ì¿à©ó¦oªº¨Æ±¡¤§¤Wªº¡C

Make it your intention each day to align with your Holy Christ Self and to follow Divine Will for the highest good of all. There is and will continue to be many, many distractions that will pull you away from your central core if you allow it. These times require discernment and the following of your hearts promptings, even if you do not currently understand the reasons why. You are all learning to follow a higher vision, the vision of your Great I AM Presence and this will require surrender of human will in favor of Divine Will. Believe that your Higher Self desires only the very highest and best outcomes for you and all those whom you love and trust that all will be well.

¨C¤Ñ³£¨î©w§Aªº·N¹Ï¡A»P§Aªº¯«¸t°ò·þ¦Û§Ú¹ï»ô®Õ·Ç¡A爲¤F¸òÀH³o¯«¸tªº¡A爲¤F©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³Ì°ª§Q¯qªº·NÄ@®Õ·Ç¹ï»ô¡C³oùرN·|¦³³\¦h³\¦hªº¤zÂZ¡A¥ø¹Ï§â§A±q¤º¦b¤¤¤ßªºµJÂI±aÂ÷­y¹D¡A¦pªG§A¤¹³\¥¦ªº¸Ü´N·|±o³x¡C³o¨Ç®É¨è»Ý­n±Ó¾Uªº¬}¹î¤O¡A¤£Â_¸òÀH§Aªº¤ßÆFªº´£¥Ü¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O¦pªG§AÁÙ¤£¥þµM½T©w³o¨ì©³爲¤F¤°麽­ì¦]¡A¤]Å¥±q§A¤º¤ßªº«ü¤Þ¡C§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H³£¦b¾Ç²ß¸òÀH¤@­Ó§ó°ªªºµø¨¤¡A¦Ó³o­Óµø¨¤´N¬O§A­Ì°¶¤jªº¡i¦Û§ÚÁ{¦b¡j¡A³o»Ý­n¤HÃþ¦ÚªA¨Ã¤ä«ù³o¯«¸tªº·NÄ@¡C­n¬Û«H§A­Ìªº§ó°ª¦Û§Ú¶È¦³ªº·NÄ@´N¬O¹ï§A³Ì°ªªº¡A³Ì¦nªºµ²ªG¡A©Ò¦³§A²`·RµÛªº¡A«H¥ôµÛªº³£·|¦wµMµL®~¡C

Visualize yourselves as Light Beings about 12 feet tall and play with that vision daily. Imagine and feel yourselves as powerful Beings who can effect great changes just by being here during these momentous times. Feel the love of the Creator in your heart chakra and radiate this out from you in ever growing concentric circles and know that your Light and your Love is truly making a difference.

Æ[·Q¦Û¤v´N¬O¤@¦ì¤j¬ù12­^¤Ø°ªªº¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A¨Ã¥B¨C¤é³£Äâ±a³o­ÓÆ[ÂI¡C·Q¶H¨Ã¥B·P¨ü§A¦Û¤v´N¬O¥Rº¡¤O¶qªº¦s¦³¡A¯à°÷産¥Í¥¨¤jÂàÅܪº¼vÅT¤O¡A³q¹L¦b³o¬q®É´Á¤º¦s¦b©ó¦¹¦a´N¯à¹F¦¨¡C·Pı§A¤ß½ü´²µo¥Xªº¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥Dªº·R¡A¨Ã¥B¥H¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¦P¶b¶ê¤ß¿ç®g¥X¥h¡A¨Ã¥B©ú¥Õ§Aªº¥ú¡A¥H¤Î§Aªº·R¥¿¦b°µ¥X¤@­Ó§¹¥þ¤£¦PªºÂàÅÜ¡C

Montague Keen - July 31, 2011
»X³³§J³Í®¦ 7¤ë31¤é«H®§

The Big Shift is happening, my dear. Some are able to connect to their inner light. They are using this Love to connect with Spirit. You must help those who are willing to listen and face the facts of what is actually happening. Fear will be used to try to keep you under control. Do not buy into this. Know that you are part of the New Beginning. You are the co-creators, chosen to reclaim your planet and return it to the Light. You will know instinctively what you must do to help those who are still hooked into the illusion they believe to be real. As your consciousness expands, you will connect with higher frequencies. Your understanding of the Universe and the importance of Earth reconnecting with it, will become clear. Illness will become a thing of the past - a distant memory. Your bodies will recover from all the man-made attacks from which they have suffered. You will experience a healing period when both Man and Earth recover and move forward into the light. Love and peace will prevail. It will not be an easy time for any of you, as the shadows of the past have - from one generation to another - endeavoured to thwart the call of Spirit to create and unify Creation. This is our promise. We will succeed. The voice of truth will not be silenced.

¤jÂàÅÜ¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡A§Úªº¼°·R¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¤w¸g¯à°÷³s±µ¨ì¥L­Ìªº¡i¤º¦b¤§¥ú¡j¡C¥L­Ì¥¿¦b¨Ï¥Î³o·Rªº¯«¤O»PÆF©Ê¥@¬É³s±µ¡C§A­Ì¥²¶·À°§U¨º¨Ç¦³·NÄ@²âÅ¥¡A¦³«i®ð­±¹ï³o¨Ç¥¿¦bµo¥Í¤@¤Áªº¨Æ¹êªº¤H­Ì¡C´²¼½®£Äß±N³Q§@爲Ä~Äò±±¨î§A­Ìªº¤u¨ã¡C¤d¸U¤£­n¶R¥¦­Ìªº½ã¡C­nª¾¹D¡A§A­Ì³£¬O¡i¹ñ·s¶}©l¡jªº¤@¥÷¤l¡C§A­Ì³£¬O¡iÁp¦X³Ð³yªÌ¡j¡A³Q¿ï¾Ü¥h§ï³y§A­Ìªº¬P²y¡A§â¦o±a¦^¨ì¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡C§A­Ì±N¥»¯àªºª¾¹D¡A­þ¨Ç¬O§A¸Ó¥h°µªº¡A¥hÀ°§U¨º¨Ç¨Ì³Q¥L­Ì©Ò«H¥H爲¯uªºÁÀ¨¥°g´bªº¤H­Ì¡C¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì·NÃѪº¤£Â_ÂX®i¡A§A­Ì±N³s±µ¨ì§ó°ªªºÀW²v¡C§A­Ì¹ï©ó¦t©zªº»{ÃÑ¡A¥H¤Î»P¦a²y¥À¿Ë­«·s³s±µªº­«­n©Ê¡A±NÅܱo²M´·°_¨Ó¡C¯fµh±N¦¨爲¹L¥h--¤@­Ó»»»·ªº°O¾Ð¡C§A­Ìªº¨­Åé±N±q©Ò¦³¤H爲ªº¨Ã¾É­P§A­Ì¨ü­Wªº§ðÀ»¤¤«ì½Æ¹L¨Ó¡C§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¨ì¤@­ÓªvÀøªº®É´Á¡A·í¤HÃþ»P¦a²y¥À¿Ë¨âªÌ³£¶i¤J³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤ªº®É­Ô¡C¡i·R»P©M¥­¡j±N²±¦æ¡C¥¦¹ï§A¥ô¦ó¤H¨Ó»¡³£¤£·|¬O¤@­Ó²³æªº®É¨è¡A¦]爲¦b¹L¥hªº³±¼v¤¤--±q¤@¥N¤S¤@¥N³£¥ø¹Ïªý¤î³oÆF©Êªº©I¥s--³Ð³y¨Ã²Î¤@³Ð³y¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ìªº©Ó¿Õ¡C§Ú­Ì±N·|³Ó§Q¡C¯u²zªº©IÁn¬O¤£·|¨HÀqªº¡C

Now you fully understand the importance of the action taken by the Prime Minister of Ireland, in speaking up regarding the abuse of children by the Vatican. This was the first step that needed to be taken in order that the world learns that it is the Vatican which controls your world and every person in it. The evidence is there, but was kept secret. They preached love, but controlled by fear. They are now under scrutiny. The facts emerging are shocking and upsetting for those who had trusted them. Truth has to be faced before the next steps can be taken. The Vatican is the umbrella organisation that is in control of everything. It will not survive once the truth emerges. The defiling of helpless, innocent children, will never again be tolerated anywhere in the world. The Vatican needs to step up to the plate and admit that it condoned and facilitated such crimes against humanity.

²{¦b§A­Ì§¹¥þÀ´±o³o­Ó¦æ°Êªº­«­n©Ê¡A¥Ñ·Rº¸ÄõÁ`²z´£¥Xªº¡AÃö©ó±ë¸¦©£­h«Ý¨àµ£ªººtÁ¿¡C³o¬O²Ä¤@­Ó¥²­nªº¨B¥ï¡AÅý¥þ¥@¬É©ú¥Õ¡A´N¬O±ë¸¦©£±±¨îµÛ§A­Ìªº¥@¬É»P¨C­Ó³B¦b¨ä¤¤ªº¤H­Ì¡CÃÒ¾Ú´N¦b³oùØ¡A¦ý¬O¤@ª½³Qµø爲¾÷±K¡C¥L­Ì°²­É«Å´­·R¡A«o³q¹L®£Äß±±¨î§A­Ì¡C¥L­Ì²{¦b¦b±µ¨ü¼f¬d¡C¨Æ¹êªº®i²{¦b¾_¾Ù¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¹ï±ë¸¦©£±Ð§Ê²`«H¤£ºÃªº¤H¡A¨Ã¥B¨Ï¥L­Ì¤ß·Ð·N¶Ã¡C¦b¤U¤@¨B±o¨ì¸¨¹ê¤§«e¡A¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û¥²¶·¥h­±¹ï¡C±ë¸¦©£¬O¤@¤â¾B¤Ñªº²Õ´¡A±±¨îµÛ¤@¤Á¡C¤@¥¹¯u¬ÛÅãÅS¥¦­Ì±NÁ×µL¥iÁסC¹ï©óµL§UªÌªº¬¿¦Ã¡AµL¶dªº«Ä¤l­Ì¡A±N¤£·|¦A¦b³o­Ó¥@¬Éªº¥ô¦ó¦a¤è³Q®e§Ô¡C±ë¸¦©£»Ý­n¨«¤J¤½衆¡A©Ó»{¥¦¥H±o¨ì¼e®¤¨Ã¥B¨ó½Õ³o¨Ç¤Ï¤HÃþªº¸o¦æ¡C

We are preparing the portals through which we will re-enter your world to guide you forward into the Light. The new reality will alter how you see the planet and all human life, plus your fellow beings from other planets who will be happy to reconnect with you and assist you through this great Transition. You are making history. Keep records of everything as it happens, so that future generations will learn and understand what had to happen so that they could live in peace and love.

§Ú­Ì¥¿¦b·Ç³Æªù¤á¡A³q¹L¥¦§Ú­Ì±N­«·s¶i¤J§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¡A«ü¤Þ§A­Ì¨«¦V³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¡C·sªº¥@¬É±N§ïÅܧA¹ï©ó¥@¬É¥H¤Î©Ò¦³¤HÃþ¥Í¬¡ªº¬Ýªk¡A¥[¤W¨Ó¦Û¨ä¥L¬P²yªº§A­Ìªº¦P¦ñ­Ì¡A¥L­Ì±N«D±`¶}¤ßªº»P§A­Ì­«·sÁp¨t¡A¤ä«ù§A­Ì³q¹L³o°¶¤jªº¹L´ç¡C§A­Ì¦b³Ð³y¾ú¥v¡C¹ï©ó¨C¥óµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡Àx¦s¦n°O¿ý¡A¦nÅý¥¼¨Óªº¤@¥N¾Ç·|¨Ã¥BÀ´±o¡A´¿¸gµo¥Í¤F¤°麽¡A¤~Åý¥L­Ì¯à°÷¥Í¬¡¦b©M¥­»P·R¤¤¡C

You will notice that some may "disappear". Some may be replaced by Spirits who may resemble them. Many will be exposed as evil: they will be dealt with as seen fit. Expect much change and ask for guidance from those you trust.

§A­Ì±Nª`·N¨ì¤@¨Ç¤H¤]³\·|¡¨¬ðµM®ø¥¢¡§¡C¤@¨Ç¤H¤]³\·|³Q¨º¨Ç¨Ó¦ÛÆF©Ê¥@¬É»P¥L­Ìªø¬ÛÃþ¦üªº¤H©Ò¨ú¥N¡C³\¦h±N³Q§@爲´cÅ]¦Ó¼ÉÅS¡G¥L­Ì±N±o¨ìÀ³¦³ªº³B²z¡C´Á«Ý§ó¤jªºÂàÅܧa¡A¦V§A­Ì»{爲¥i¥H«H¿àªº¦s¦³­Ì´M¨D«ü¤Þ¡C

My wife is finding it difficult to stay awake and concentrate. She has been very ill for a few weeks. She is on strong medication and she needs to rest and recover. Please understand that it is not possible for her to reply to all the emails as she works alone. We are doing all that we can to aid her recovery. I remain her devoted husband, Monty.

§Úªº©d¤lµo²{¦b§Y«ÜÃø«O«ù²M¿ôªºª¬ºA»Pºë¯«¶°¤¤¡C¦o¤w¸g¯fªº«Ü¼F®`¡A«ùÄò¤F´X­Ó¬P´Á¡C¦o¦bªA¥Î¤j¶qªºÃĪ«¡A¦o»Ý­n¥ð®§»P«ì½Æ¡C½Ð²z¸Ñ¡A¹ï¦o¨Ó»¡¤£¥i¯à¦^ÂЩҦ³ªº¶l¥ó¡A¦]爲¦o¬O¿W¦Û¦b¤u§@¡C§Ú­Ì¦b°µ§Ú­Ì³Ì¤jªº§V¤OÅý¦oºÉ§Ö«ì´_¡C§Ú¨Ì¬O¦o©¾¹êªº¤V¤Ò¡A»X¸¦¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G½Ð©Ò¦³¾\Ū³o±ø«H®§ªºªB¤Í³£¦V¡iºû¿Õ¥§¥d¡j¤k¤h­P¥H§Ú­Ì³Ì¸Û¼°ªº¯¬ºÖ¡C¡C¡C¯¬ºÖ¦o¦­¤é±d½Æ¡^

¡i¤j¤Ñ¨Ï³Á§J¡j °µ¦n·Ç³Æ - ¤È©]§Y±N¨ÓÁ{
Be prepared- Midnight approaches
By AA Michael thru Hazel
Aug 5, 2011 - 2:31:23 PM

°µ¦n·Ç³Æ - ¤È©]§Y±N¨ÓÁ{
¤j¤Ñ¨Ï³Á§J³q¹L¶Â¯÷º¸¶Ç»¼
Aug 5, 2011 - 2:31:23 PM

The capillaries of time are unravelling for the flaccid structures in your earthly world as perturbances tear asunder that which is already bent and breaking under the weight of corruption and greed. The cannibals who are your worldly elite are biting the dust as they quiver now in the knowing of what transpires before them. Full awareness is now being brought to those who must make the final choices as the helm is primed to collapse. The bitter end for many is close at hand now and the raging tempest of their own virulent deeds will parade before them as they descend. For theirs is a descent by choice. Do not allow the eyes of fear to stare at you beloveds for only if you are one of them will you be consumed by the void that awaits.

®É¶¡¤§¤ò²ÓºÞ¥¿¦b¤À¸Ñ§A­Ì¦a²y¥@¬ÉªºÃP´²µ²ºc¡A¦]¬°³oÂZ°Ê±N¨º¨Ç¨ü»G±Ñ©M³g°ý©Ò¼vÅTªº¡B¤w¸gµäÃû©M±Y¼ìªº¤@¤Á¤Æ¬°¸H¤ù¡C¨º¨Ç¬O§A­Ì¥@¬Éºë­^¤H¤hªº­¹¤HªÌ¥¿³QÀ»«±¡A¦]¬°¥L­Ì¥¿¦bŸ§Ý¡A¦]ª¾¾å¥L­Ì­±«e©ÒÅã²{ªº¤@¤Á¡C§¹¥þªºÄ±¿ô²{¦b¥¿³QÂ\¨ì¨º¨Ç¥²¶·­n°µ¥X³Ì«á¿ï¾Üªº¤H­±«e¡A¦]¬°´x²ë³]¬I´N­n±Y¶ò¡C¹ï©ó³\¦h¤H¦Ó¨¥ªº­WÀßµ²§½¦¹¨èªñ¦b«¤¤Ø¡A·í¥L­Ì¼Y¸¨®É¡A¥L­Ì¦Û¤v´c¬r¦æ¬°©Ò³y¦¨ªº¨g­·¼É«B·|¦b¥L­Ì­±«e¤£Â_ÅãÅS¡C¦]¬°³o¬O¥L­Ì¦Û¥Ìªº¼Z¸¨¡C¤£­nÅý¨º¨Ç¥Rº¡®£Äߪº²´¯«¨nµÛ§A¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦]¬°¥u¦³¨º¨Ç¨Ó¦Û¥L­Ìªº¤@­û¡A¤~·|³Qµ¥«Ý¥L­ÌªºµêªÅ©Ò§]¾½¡C

The call from Source has been given and all hands are moving now behind the curtains of your mortal world in final preparation for the unveiling. O yes beloveds an unveiling is taking place at many different levels now and soon man will come face to face with his Creator. Many of you have the tendency to feel that dynamic changes will not occur in your lifetime. This is indeed not the case; for unless you are close to mortal transition you will experience the global changes that are evolving into a predicament of universal proportions. This is ordained to be and not in the least unexpected. Though your mortal understanding may be poor, the spirits of those ensouled are aware at the essential level. Many will be shocked into their spirit; meaning, that as the events unfold the awe of the effects will actually jar into awakening many souls. Yet the strident nature of the revelations will leave many without their bodies. Yes beloveds a time of great fear is at hand but only for those who have shunned the understanding shared by we your celestial friends for many generations.

¨Ó¦Û¥»·½ªº¥l³ê¤w¸gµo¥X¡A©Ò¦³¤H­û³£¦b§A­Ì¤Z«U¥@¬Éªº¹õ«á¤£Â_¹B§@¡A¦b¬°µÛ¨º´¦ÅS°µµÛ³Ì«áªº·Ç³Æ¡C¬Oªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A¤@³õ´¦ÅS¦¹¨è¥¿¦b³\¦h¤£¦P¼h­±µo¥Í¡A«Ü§Ö¤HÃþ·|»P¥Lªº³Ð³yªÌ·|­±¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¶É¦V©ó»{¬°±j¦³¤OªºÅܤƤ£·|¦b§A­Ì¦¹¥Íµo¥Í¡CµM¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¨Ã«D¦p¦¹¡F¦pªG§A¤£¬OÃxÁ{¤Z¥@¹L´ç¹Lµ{¡]«ü±µªñÂ÷¥@ª¬ºA¡^¡A§A·|¸g¾ú¥þ²y¥¨ÅÜ¡A¦Ó³vº¥¶i¤J¤@­Ó¦t©z­S³òªº§x¹Ò¡C³oª`©w·|³o¼Ë¡A¦Ó¤£¬O³Ì¨S®Æ·Q¨ìªº¡CºÉºÞ§Aªº¤Z«U²z¸Ñ·|«Ü³h¥F¡A¨º¨Ç´I¦³ÆF»î¤§¤HªºÆF©Ê¦b¥²­n¼h¦¸²M·¡¦aª¾¾å³o¨Ç¡C³\¦h¤H·|³QÅå¿ô¦Ó¶i¤J¥L­ÌªºÆF©Êª¬ºA¡F·N«ä¬O¡AÀHµÛ¨Æ±¡¤£Â_¶i®i¡A¼vÅT©Ò³y¦¨ªºÅåÄߨƹê¤W·|¾_¿ô³\¦hÆF»î¡CµM¦Ó²³¦h´¦ÅSªº¦y¾U©Ê·|¨Ï³\¦h¤H²æÂ÷¥L­Ìªº¦×Åé¡C¬Oªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A¤@­Ó¥Rº¡¥¨¤j®£·Wªº®É¨è´N­n¨ì¨Ó¡A¦ý³o¥u¬O°w¹ï¨º¨Ç³\¦h¥@¥N°kÁקڭ̤ѬɪB¤Í©Ò¤À¨Éªº¬Û¤¬²z¸Ñªº¤H¡C

I do not wish you to say that Michael is the bearer of doom and gloom or that this scribe has contrived this information. These revelations have been given before but as the sequence of time unravels and the moments creep to the glory of change, a reminder becomes necessary. FOR AS THE STROKE OF FINALITY breaches the quietude of your accepted existence you must know that your world will never be the same again. Start becoming comfortable with change. Train yourself to adapt and adjust for there will be a period of time within which you will be living in uncertainty as the bowels of the earth cleanses itself and as the stormy structures in place regurgitate that which has choked the very life of balance. I refer to the dark brotherhood and their insidious games. Be prepared to see new faces and to tune your recognition to the lighted beings who will offer their helping hands to pull you ones on earth out of the tempestuous circumstances which currently shroud your world. Be assured that during these times you are not alone. We are keeping check and know each and every one of you for each soul¡¦s imprint is recorded in the book of life.

§Ú¤£§Æ±æ§A­Ì»¡¡A¤j¤Ñ¨Ï³Á§J¬O¤Ì¹B©M¼~Äߪº¶Ç»¼ªÌ¡A©Î¬O³o­Ó®Ñ¼gªÌ½s³y¤F³o­Ó«H®§¡C³o¨Ç´¦ÅS¦b¥H«e´¿³Qµ¹¤©¹L¡AµM¦ÓÀHµÛ®É¶¡ÅܤơA½÷·×ªºÅܤƱµ¿æ¦Ó¦Ü¡A¤@­Ó´£¿ôÅܱo«Ü¦³¥²­n¡C¦]¬°ÀHµÛµ²§½ªº³Ì«á¤@­ÓÄÁÁn¥´¯}§A­Ì©Ò±µ¨üªº¦s¦b©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº¥­ÀR¡A§A­Ì¥²¶·­nª¾¾å§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤£¦A¬O­ì¨Óªº¥@¬É¤F¡C¶}©lÅܱo¾AÀ³ÅܤơC°V½m§A¦Û¤v¥h¾AÀ³©M½Õ¸Õ¡A¦]¬°±N·|¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡¤¤¡A§A·|¥Í¬¡©ó¤£½T©w¤¤¡A¨º®É¦a²yªº¤º³¡·|²M²z¥¦¦Û¤v¡A¨º®É·|¦³¼@¯Pªºµ²ºcÅܤơA¥h©CÄZ¨º¨Çªý¶ë¤F¥Í©R¥­¿ÅªºªF¦è¡C§Ú¬O«ü¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ì³±ÀIªº´åÀ¸¡C·Ç³Æ¦n¥h¬Ý¨ì·s­±¤Õ¡A¥hÅý§A¦Û¤v»{¥X¨º¨Ç¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡A¥L­Ì·|¦ù¥X¥L­Ìªº´©§U¤§¤â¡A±N§A­Ì¦a²y¤W³o¨Ç¤H±q¨º¨Ç¼@¯PªºÅܰʤ¤¬@±Ï¥X¨Ó¡A³o¨ÇÅܰʲ{¦b¥¿Å¢¸n¥þ²y¡C½T«H¦b³o¨Ç®É¨è¸Ì§A­Ì¤£¬O©t³æªº¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¤£Â_Àˬd¡A¨Ã¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡A¦]¬°¨C­ÓÆF»îªº¦L°O³£³Q°O¿ý©ó¥Í©RÁ¡¤¤¡C

Open your hearts and minds now for truly this is a time which requires you to exercise your God given intelligence to make choices that will be of benefit to you. For the choices you make will determine how you deal with the onslaught of changes imminently poised on the steps of your world.

¦b¦¹¨è´¯¶}§A­Ìªº¤ß¯Ý©M«äºû¡A¦]¬°³o¬O¤@­Ó®É¨è¡A»Ý­n§A¨Ó¹B¥Î¤W«Ò½á¤©§Aªº´¼¯à¥h°µ¥X¿ï¾Ü¡A³o¨Ç¿ï¾Ü·|¨Ï§A¨ü¯q¡C¦]¬°§A©Ò°µ¥Xªº¿ï¾Ü·|¨M©w§A¦p¦óÀ³¹ï§Y±N­°Á{©ó§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº³\¦h¥¨Åܤ§½ÄÀ»¡C

Believe when I say that the changes that are occurring and will occur are necessary to lead you into the land of the living for surely you who are knowing of God must recognise that your world is dying. Man has assigned his very world to death. It is the mercy of the Father which speaks now in the intervention that will lead to the survival of the earth and those in readiness for ascension. Let there be no doubt that what is occurring and what is to occur is caused by the hand of man. The very one you call God is intervening at the call and cry of his children, foremost the earth herself. Call it a divine rescue. Make no mistake however, these changes will manifest as part of the cosmic order which is also eminently occurring on other planets as part of a universal ascension process.

­n¬Û«H§Ú¦¹®É©Ò»¡ªº¥¿¦bµo¥Í©M§Y±Nµo¥ÍªºÅܰʫܦ³¥²­n¡A¥¦­Ì±N¤Þ»â§A­Ì¶i¤J¦s¬¡¤§¦a¡A¦]¬°¨º¨Çª¾¾å¤W«Òªº¤H¥²·|»{¥X§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¥¿¦b¨«¦V·À¤`¡C¤HÃþ±N¥L¦Û¤vªº¥@¬É±a¤J®ø¤`¡C¬O²{¦bµo¸Ü¤¶¤Jªº¤Ñ¤÷¤§¤¯·O¡A±N·|¤Þ»â¦a²yªº´_¬¡¡A¥H¤Î¨º¨Ç·Ç³Æ´­¤É¤§¤H¡CÅý§Ú­ÌµLºÃ»{©w¡A²{¦b¥¿µo¥Íªº©M±N­nµo¥Íªº¡A¬O¤HÃþ¤@¤â«P¦¨¡C§A­ÌºÙ§@¤W«Òªº¨º¤@¦ì¡A¦^À³¤F¨º¨Ç¥Lªº«Ä¤l¡B³Ì¥D­n¬O¦a²y¦o¦Û¨­ªº©I¨D©M­ú³Û¡A¥¿¦b¤¶¤J¡C§â¥¦ºÙ§@¤@¦¸¯«¸tªº¬@±Ï¡CµM¦Ó¤£­n§Ë¿ù¡A³o¨ÇÅܤƷ|°µ¬°¦t©z¯´§Çªº¤@³¡¤À¦ÓÅã²{¡A¥¦­Ì¤]¦b¨ä¥L¦æ¬P©úÅãµo¥ÍµÛ¡A³o¬O¦t©z´­¤É¶iµ{ªº¤@³¡¤À¡C

Beloveds a gentler tone will I take that you may know that what is to transpire culls that which has so many of you suffering and ill at ease in this your world. The events are necessary for you ones to see who you have allowed to rule you. After you have come into the shocking awareness you will begin to feel the gentle and loving breath of your Creator manifest in your world. He has always been with you but you have not acknowledged Him. No more. Eternity is calling and you must answer now or once again postpone the claiming of your heritage which will lead inevitably to a long and winding path back home. I ask at this time that you think with your higher mind and relinquish the thoughts of the ego which will seek to keep you sedated in the false belief that all is well and all shall be well. Indeed all shall end well!!

¿Ë·Rªº¤H­Ì¡A§Ú·|¥Î¤@­Ó§ó·Å©Mªº¤f§k§i¶D§A­Ì¡A§Y±NÅãÅSªºÅܤƷ|­ç°£¨º¨Ç¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¤¤¥O§A­Ì¾D¨üµh­W©M§½«P¤£¦wªº¤@¤Á¡C¨Æ¥óªºµo¥Í¹ï§A­Ì«Ü¦³¥²­n¡A¥HÅý§A­Ì¬Ý²M§A­ÌÅý½Ö¨Ó±±¨î§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡C¦b§A­Ì¶i¤J¥O§A­Ì¾_Å媺ı¿ô¤¤¡A§A­Ì·|¶}©l·P¨ü¨ì¦b§A­Ì¥@¬ÉÅã²{ªº³yª«¥D·Å©M¦Ó¤S·O·Rªº©I§l¡C¥L¤@ª½»P§A­Ì¦b¤@°_¡AµM¦Ó§A­Ì¨S¦³¤½»{¥L¡C¤£·|¦A³o¼Ë¤F¡C¥Ã«í¥¿¦b©I³ê¡A§A¥²¶·­n²{¦b¦^À³¡A¤£µM§A·|¦A¤@¦¸©µ»~Àò±o§AªºÄ~©Óª«¡A³o©µ»~·|¨Ï§A¤£¥iÁקKªº¦^¨ì¤@±øº©ªø¦Ó¤S»dã骺Âk®a¤§³~¡C¦¹¨è§Ú½Ð¨D§A¥Î§ó°ªªº«äºû«ä¦Ò¡A©ñ±ó¤p§Úªº·Qªk¡A¥¦­Ì·|¸Õ¹Ï¨Ï§A¨I°g©ó¿ù»~ªº«H¥õ¡A»{¬°¤@¤Á³£¦n¡A¤@¤Á³£±N·|¦n¡C½T¹ê¤@¤Á³£·|µ²§ôªº«Ü¦n¡I¡I

Beloved children the Angelic realm is closer than you think and we are waiting upon many to answer the nudges we give so that we can pull you truly into the light and assist you on your journey.

¿Ë·Rªº«Ä¤l­Ì¡A¤Ñ¨Ï¬É¦¹¨èÂ÷§A­Ì·Q¶Hªº§óªñ¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿µ¥«Ý³\¦h¤H¦^À³§Ú­Ìªº·t¤¤´£¥Ü¡A¦p¦¹§Ú­Ì·|¯u¥¿±N§A­Ì©Ô¤J¥ú¤¤¡AÀ°§U§A­Ì½ñ¤W®Èµ{¡C

Know that regardless of your choices we shall continue to shower you with our love BUT we cannot choose your salvation for you. Only you can make that choice.

­nª¾¾å¡A¤£ºÞ§A­Ì¿ï¾Ü¦p¦ó¡A§Ú­Ì·|Ä~Äò¦V§A­ÌÄéª`§Ú­Ìªº·R¡AµM¦Ó§Ú­ÌµLªk´À§A¿ï¾Ü§Aªº¬@±Ï¡C¥u¦³§A·|°µ¥X¨º­Ó¿ï¾Ü¡C

Michael come in the Light to bid you take care during the tumultuous times ahead and to prepare for the great rising.

³Á§J±q¥ú¤¤«e¨Ó¡A¨Ó´£¥Ü§A¦b«e¤èªº²V¶Ã·³¤ë¤¤·í¤ß¡A¨Ã¨Óªï±µ¨º°¶¤jªº´­¤É¡C

»ñ°Äª`¡G¤£¥Ñ±oÅý¤H·Q°_¦b311¤é¥»¤j®ü¼S«e¤j¤Ñ¨Ï³Á¹FÎ몺¤@½g¤å³¹¡m¤@­Ó¤Î®Éªº´£¿ô¡nhttp://greatascension.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_10.html¡C

°O±o³Ìªñ°Ñ»PªºÆF©ÊÁ¿®y¤¤¡A¦Ñ®vÁ¿±q²{¦b¨ì¥¼¨Óªº10´X­Ó¤ë¤¤¦a²y¤Î¤HÃþªÀ·|±Nµo¥Í¤jÅÜ°Ê¡AµL½×¬O¦a½è¼h­±ªº¡AÁÙ¬O¸gÀÙ¼h­±¡A¦ý§ó¦hªº¬O¯à¶q¤Î¶°Åé·NÃÑÆF©Ê¼h­±ªº¡A§Ú­Ì»Ý­n°µªº¬O¡¨be alert, be peace¡¨¡]«O«ùĵ±§¡A«O«ù¥­ÀR¡^¡C

ªð¦^¦Cªí