ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¬ü°ê¸o´c¬FÅé¦b«±¥x«eªº³Ì«á®É¨è
¥»³Ç©ú 2011¦~8¤ë23¤é

¥þ¥@¬É³£ª¾¹D¬ü°êªk¤H¬F©²§¤¸¨¦bµØ²±¹yªº¤p«¬°ê«×¤¤¡A¥¦¤w¸g§¹³J¤F¡C¥@¬Éªº»â¾ÉªÌ­Ì³£ª¾¹D³o­Óªk¤H¤½¥q°²¸Ë¤@­Ó¬F©²¡A¿Ñ±þ¤F±Nªñ3000¥L­Ìªº¤½¥Á¡A¨ä¥Øªº´N¬O³Ð³y¤@­Ó僞³yªº­É¤f¡A爲ªº´N¬O¦b¤¤¨Èªº¤j³W¼Ò¥ÛªoÅQ¥e¡C³o¨Ç¥@¬Éªº°ê®a­Ì¤w¸g¨M©w¤£¦A³Þ¾i³o­Ó·î§Îªº¬FÅé¡Cµ²ªG´N¬O³y¦¨¤F³o­Ó­x¨ÆÁp¦X¤u·~ªºÃ­¨B¥[³tªº°I¸¨¡C¥L­Ì¸o´cªk¤H»â¾É¶¥¼h²{¦b¥¿¦b¹ê¦æ¥H§ðÀ»­·®æ爲¥YÅ㪺¾Ôª§¡A¦b¼Æ¾Ç­pºâ¤W³oª`©w­n¥¢±Ñªº¡A¤£ºÞ¥L­Ì­n¦p¦ó¥h°µ¡C

¦b¹õ«á¶Â·t¶°¹Î¡A¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº»â¾ÉªÌ­Ì¤w¸g±±¨î¦í¤F¬ü°ê¡A³\¦h¦è¤èªº¬F©²³£¬O爲¤F¥L­Ì¦Û¨pªº§Q¯q¤¬¬Ûª§¹Ü¡C³o¼Wªø¤F¦b³\¦h¼h­±¤Wªº·t¾Ô¡C

­º¥ý¡A¬ü°ê¬FÅéÄ~Äò§êºt¤@­Ó¥¢·~ªº瘾§g¤l¡A¥ÎºÉ©Ò¦³ªºªB¤ÍÃö¨t¨Ó­É¶U¡A°Â°â°]ª«¡C³Ì«áªº迹¶H´N¬OÃö©óªÀ·|´Ý»Ù¤H¤h¤½¯qªA°È¤ä¥IªºÁn©ú¡A¥¦´N¦bÃä½t¡C¥t¥~¤@ºØ»¡ªk¬O³o­Óªk¤H¬F©²¤@ª½¦b·m§T¤H¥Áªºª÷¿ú¡A¦Ó¥L­Ì±q¥¼¦³¸ê®æ³o麽¥h°µ¡A¬Æ¦Ü¬O§â³o¨Ç¿ú³£¥Î¥ú¤F¡CÅv¤O©M¬r«~µu¯Ê¬O¨ä¥Lªº迹¶H¡A¥þ³£¤£¬O¥L­Ì¯à°²¸Ëªº¡C

§ó­«­nªº¤w¸g¦¨爲¨Æ¹êªº¬O¡A¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¤p«¬¥ø·~®a­Ì³Ì²×¿ô®©¤F¡AªÑ²¼¥«³õªº¨Æ¹ê´N¬O¤@­Ó´ÛÄFªº½ä³õ¡A¨Ã¥B¦bºÉ§ÖºM¥X¥L­Ìªº¸êª÷¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ©Ò¦³ªº¬üÁpÀx¤@ª½§ë¤J¥«³õ¤¤ªºµê°²¸êª÷¤£¦A·|産¥Í¯u¹êªºª÷¿ú§Q¯q¡C¦]¦¹¡Aª÷»ù¶}©l±q¬ü¤¸ºMÂ÷¡C

¬ü°êªº¸o´c¬FÅé¡A¤]¤£·|¬ðµM´N¥Ë¸Ñ¡C¥¦Ä~Äòªº¨Ï¥Î²Ä¤T¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ôªº«Â¯Ù¨Óűo®É¶¡¡A³q¹L±q¥¦°ê¥~ªº¥X­É¤è±o¨ìÁ{®É¶U´Ú¨Ï±o¥¦¥i¥HªuµÛ³o±ø¸ô½ð±o§ó»·¤@ÂI¡C­È±oª`·Nªº¦³½ìªº¤@ÂI¬O¡A爲¦ó¬ü°ê°ÆÁ`²Î«ôµn´¿¸g¤Þ¥Î¤F­^°ê¥þÅ骺«Å¶Ç´CÅé¡A¥L»¡¨ì¡§¤d¸U¤£­n»{爲¬ü°ê¤w¸g¿é¤F¡¨¡A¦ý¬O¥Lªºµû½×¨S¦³¦b¤Ñ´Â¤½¶}¡C

¦b¹õ«á¡A¤@­Ó¤­¨¤¤j¼ÓCIA/NSAªº¥N²z°}Àç¨Ì¦b·Ç³Æ¤j³W¼Òªº¬ü°ê¸o¥ÇÀYÀY­Ìªº¶e®·¡C¯Çºéªº»â¾ÉªÌ¦Ñ³ìªv¥¬¤°©M¥Lªº³±¿Ñ®a­Ì³Ì²×±µÄ²¤F¤@¦ì¥ÕÀs·|ªº¥Nªí¤H¡A´M¨D¬Y¨Ç¤è¦¡¦b¬ü°ê¬F©²ªºªk¤H¯}産¤§«á¡A¨Óºû«ù¥L­Ìªº¸ê産¡C

¦ë§Q.°ò¨¯®æ¡A¥t¥~¤@­Ó°ª¼h¯Çºé¤À¤l¡A´¿¸g¹Á¸Õ»¡ªACIAÅv¤O¸g¬ö¤H­}§J.¤Á¥§¡]¤p¥¬¤°°õ¬F´Á¶¡ªº°ÆÁ`²Î¡^¥h±þ®`´X­Ó¥ÕÀs·|ªºÃöÁ䦨­û¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤Á¥§ª¾¹D³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î´¿¤@ª½¦b­p¹º§â¥L抛±ó¦b¨®½ü©³¤U¡A¦]¦¹¤£·|³Q¾ÞÁa¥h°µ¤£¦b¥L¿³½ì½d³òªº¨Æ±¡¡C

¤j½Ã.¬¥§Jµá°ÇÁn©ú¥L¤w¸g¦~¦Ñ¤O°I¡A¤£¦A¯A¤Î¨ì¥ô¦óµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¤¤¡CJ.¬¥§Jµá°Ç¨Ì¦b²`³B¸úÂáC

¼w°ê©M²üÄõ¬£¨t¡A¥Ñ¹³Beatrix¤k¤ý©M¼w·N§Ó»È¦æªºAckerman¤w¸gºMÂ÷¤F²y³õ¡A¦®¦b«O¦í¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº§¹¾ã§Q¯qª½¨ì¥­®§Ä̶áC­^°ê¬Ó«Ç¦¨­û¦b³ò¶µÛ­^Áp¨¹°Â°é¤l¡C

ªk°ê¤w¸g¨M©w¹Á¸Õ³B²z¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤º³¡ªº¤f¨¤¡Cªk°êÁ`²Î¥§¥j©Ô´µ.ÂĬì©_¤w¸g¥^¥^¥Xµo¡A¨Ó¨ì¤Ñ´Â¹Á¸Õ¹F¦¨¤@­Ó¨óij¡C¦P®É¡AÁp¨t¨ìÂĬì©_³Ì«áªºÃÒ¾Ú´N¬O³o­Ó¤k¤²«ü±±°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´»â¾É¤H¦h¦Ì¥§§Jªº±j¦l¡C·íµM¥Ñ©ó¥Lªº³B¹Ò¡A©ó¬O¨ü¨ì¤F«Â¯Ù¥h´¦µo©Ò¦³³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¯µ±K¡A¦pªG¥L¥X®x¨ü¼f¡A¨º麽¶Â·t¶°¹Î²{¦b´N¦b¹Á¸Õ«O¦í¥Lªº¦WÅA¡C

¦b¤é¥»¡A¦P®É¡A¥X²{¤F¦UºØ¦U¼Ë·sªº«H®§¡AÃö©ó·í«eªº¨Æ¥ó¡C¤@­Ó²o¯A¨ì¶W¹L70°_µo¥Í¦b¤é¥»©M«nÁúªº¬Fªv·t±þªº±M·~±þ¤â§iª¾¥ÕÀs·|¡A°ê¥~³q¹L¿Ñ±þ±±¨î³o¨Ç°ê®aªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦ó¤HÄ@·N¥h¹ï³o¨Ç°ê®a°µ³o¼Ëªº¨Æ±¡¡C³o»¡©ú爲¦ó¥L­Ì¨D§U©ó§Q¥Î¤@³õ­ì¤l¼uÃz¬µ¤Þµoªº®ü¼SŧÀ»»P®Ö¤l¦¾¬V¦M¾÷¨Ó¹Á¸Õ§â¥L­Ìªº«ÂÄà¤OÕæ¾r¦b¤é¥»¤§¤W¡C

³o¦¸¦æ°Ê¤w¸g¾A±o¨ä¤Ï¡A§@爲¨Ó¦Û¤é¥»¤è­±¦Û§Ú«OÅ@¤O¶q¦¨­ûªº¤£Â_¼Wªø¡A¤é¥»ªºÃ§¤T¡A°ê®a¼s¼½¤½¥qNHK©M¬Fªv®a­Ì°Q½×§â­ì¤l¯à§ðÀ»§@爲¤@­Ó¬J©wªº¨Æ¹ê¡C³o¨Ì¨S¦³³Q¤½¶}ªº©Ó»{¡A¦]爲³o±N§â¤½衆ÁÖ½×±À¦V©è§Ü¬ü°êªº¾Ôª§ºA«×¤¤¡AºÉºÞ¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¤j¦h¼Æªº¤­¨¤¤j¼Óªº¦¨­û¨Ã¤£²M·¡³o¦¸ªºÅ§À»¡A¨Ã¥B¹ï§ä¥X¦æ¤¿ªÌ¨S¦³¦n³B¡C

¨Ó¦Û¤é¥»ªºÁÁ¨¥¡A¤U¤@©¡ªº­º¬Û±N¬O«e­ì¸Û¥q¡C«e­ì¸Û¥q衆©Ò©Pª¾ÄÝ©ó¿Ë¬ü¬£¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥L³Q´Á«Ý¦¨爲¥t¤@­Óµu´Á¥ô©Rªº­º¬Û¡A¦Ó¥Lªº¥D­n¥Øªº±N¬Oºû«ù¤½¦@ª[¸q¡Aª½¨ì¶W¶V²Îªvªº¥@¬ÉÅv¤O°«ª§µ²§ô¡C

¬ðµMªº§ð¶Õ¡A³q¹L©ÒºÙ¤§爲ªº§Q¤ñ¨Èªº¤Ï«q¡A爲­^°ê¤H¡Aªk°ê¤H©M·N¤j§Q´Þ¥Á§Q¯q¦Ó¤u§@¡A爲ªº¬Où´µ®ãº¸¼w¦b«D¬wªº¤@­Ó¶Àª÷ÅQ¥e¡A®Ú¾Ú¤@­Ó²¨Â÷ªºÃ¹´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Ú¦¨­û¡C¬YºØ§´¨ó¶W¶V¹ï«D¬wÄqª«©M¨ä¥L§Q¯qªº±ý±æ¨Ì¦b¹w´Á¤º¡A³o¦¸¬ðµMªº§ð¶Õ¶È¶È¬O°ª½Õªº°Q»ùÁÙ»ù¡C

³oùب̦³¤@­ÓµõÁ_¡A7000¤Hªº³¡¶¤¥¿¦b«Ý©R¦pªG¥²­nªº¸Ü¥ø¹Ï¹Ü¨ú¨F¯Sªü©Ô§Bªo¥Ð¡A¦ý¬O¹Á¸Õ³o麽°µ¬O·MÄøªº¡C

¨F¯S¡A§@爲¥L­Ì³oÃä¡A¥¿¦b¨È¬w«Ø¥ß·sªºªB¤ÍÃö¨t¡A³q¹LÀ°§U¾P°â®õ°ê¬Ó±Úª÷¨ì¤Ñ´Â¡A³q¹L¬~¶Â¿ú¾É¤J¬üª÷¡A¨ú¨M©ó¤@­Ó°ª¤ô·Çªº¨È¬w¹Î¹Ù¦¨­û¡C

¦p©¹±`¤@¼Ë¡A³oùئ³µÛ¤j¶qªº¨ä¥L«H®§¥¿Âà¨ì³o­Ó§@ªÌ¤âùØ¡A±q³\¦h·½ÀY¡A¨Ó¦Û¤é¥»¤p²V²V¡A·N¤j§QP2¦@ÀÙ·|¶°·|¡Aù´µ®ãº¸¼w®a±Úµ¥µ¥¡CÃö©ó»ù­È¦¨¦Ê¤W¤d»õªº¶Å¨é©ÎªÌ¸U»õªº±N³Q§I¦¨²{ª÷¡C³o¦¸ªº½Í¸Ü¤w¸g¶i¦æªº¤Ó¤[¡A³o­Ó§@ªÌ¥u¯à»¡³o麽¦h¤F¡A§Ú±N¦b¿Ë²´¨£¨ìªº®É­Ô¬Û«H¥¦¡C

¥ÕÀs·|°òª÷¡A§@爲¥¦ªº²Õ¦¨¡A±N¶°¤¤¦b¥¦ªº啓°Ê°òª÷¤W¡A³]¥ß¤@­Ó±M®a©e­û·|¨Ó¬ì¾Çªºµû¦ô¡i¦Û¥Ñ¯à·½¡j¬ì§Þ¡A¨Ã¥B¶}©l­p¹º·s°ê»Ú¸gÀÙ³W¹º¾÷ºcªº«Ø¥ß¡C

³o¤w¸g°÷¦h¤F¡A³o­Ó§@ªÌ³Q­n¨D·í«e¤£¦A§iª¾§ó¦h²Ó¸`¡C¦ý¬O¡Aºî¦Xªºµû¦ô¬O¡A¦bÂÂ¥@¬É¯´§Ç³Ì²×©ñ±óÅv¤O«e±N·|¦³§ó¦hªºÄÌ°Ê¡C
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¯S§O½Í¤Î¬ü°ê­nµo¥Íªº¨Æ¥ó
³q¹L³Ç´µ-¦wªF¥§¶Ç»¼
Aug 23, 2011 - 7:29:55 PM

8-23-11

Christ Michael Aton, I sense a need for further communication. I am concerned about what is possible. I have some understanding of what this could entail, I think. Signs are evident for those looking. Guide us as we face the events that are coming. Help us to remain balanced. Prepare us to hear your direction.

°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y¡A§Ú·Pı¦³¶i¤@¨B¥æ¬yªº»Ý­n¡C§Ú¾á¼~¥i¯àµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C§Úı±o§Ú¹ï³o¥²·|µo¥Íªº±¡ªp¦³¨Ç»{ÃÑ¡C迹¶H¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç¥¿¦bÆ[¹îªº¤H­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O«ÜÅã¦Ó©ö¨£ªº¡C½Ð«ü¾É§Ú­Ì¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì·|­±¹ï±N­nµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡CÀ°§U§Ú­Ì«O«ù¥­¿Å¡C¨Ï§Ú­Ì°µ¦n·Ç³ÆÅ¥¨ì§Aªº«ü¥Ü¡C

Jess, I am speaking to you clearly this evening. This is a time of troubling potential for your country. Other places in the world are equally in danger, but the United States is poised for special catastrophes. We have spoken of potentials and possibilities many times in the past. I have urged restraint to allow more in America to become aware of what is looming.

³Ç´µ¡A§Ú±N¦b³o­Ó±ß¤W¹ï§AÁ¿²M·¡¡C¹ï©ó§A­Ì°ê®a¡]«ü¬ü°ê¡^¡A³o¬O¤@­Ó¼ç¦bªº¥O¤H¼~¼{ªº®É¨è¡C¥@¬Éªº¨ä¥L¦a¤è¤]¬O¦P¼Ëªº³B©ó¦MÀI¤¤¡A¦ý¬ü°ê±N³B©ó¯S§Oªº¨aÃø¤¤¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¹L¥h»¡¹L«Ü¦h¦¸¼ç¦b©Ê©M¥i¯à©Ê¡C§Ú§V¤O§í¨î¡]¤j¨aÃøªº¬ðµo¡^¥HÅý§ó¦hªº¬ü°ê¤H¡]ı¿ô¡^·NÃѨ줰麽§Y±Nµo¥Í¡C

This has come to an end. I have told Mother Earth to let go and finish her travail. I have allowed the forces of relief that have strained for resolution to start their process. This will trigger a series of Earth-changing events you have not experienced before in your lives. Just as we have spoken of a series of potential reactions, so have these resolutions begun a sequence that can have wide spread and unforeseen effects.

³o¤w¸g¨«¨ì¤FºÉÀY¡C§Ú¤w¸g§i¶D¦a²y¥À¿Ë¥hÄÀ©ñ¡A¥H§¹¦¨¦oªº¤À®Y¡C§Ú¤w¸g¤¹³\¨º¨Ç·¥¤O´M¨D¸Ñ¨M¤è¦¡ªº½w¸Ñ¤O¶q¥h¶}©lÄÀ©ñªº¹Lµ{¡C³o±N·|¤Þµo¦b§A­Ì¥Í©R¤¤±q¨S¦³¸g¾ú¹Lªº¤@¨t¦C¦a²yÅܰʨƥó¡C¥¿·í§Ú­Ì½Í¤Î¤@¨t¦C¼ç¦b¤ÏÀ³ªº¦P®É¡A³o¨Ç¸Ñ¨M¤è¦¡¤w¸g¶}©l¤@¨t¦Cªº¼sªxÂX´²¤Î¤£¥i¹w¨£ªº¼vÅT¡C

The Pacific Rim is precarious, and each increasingly large tremor causes other stresses to shift. This is like a bouncing ball that gathers more momentum with each successive point of contact. The energy is rising and the whole area is becoming unstable. The underlying plates are moving against each other and the friction is causing more and more instability. The West Coast in the US is particularly tenuous, due to the fragility of the underground structure. The southern part is honeycombed with collapsing areas, and the northern part is being pushed by a renewed volcanic pressure.

Àô¤Ó¥­¬v¦a±a¬O¤£Ã­©wªº¡A¨C¤@¦¸³vº¥¼W±jªºÅ¸°Ê·|¾É­P¨ä¥LÀ£¤OªºÅÜ°Ê¡C³o´N¹³¤@­Ó¼u¤O²y¡A¨C¦¸³sÄòªºÄ²¸I·|»E¶°§ó¦hªº°Ê¶q¤@¼Ë¡C¯à¶q¤£Â_¤W¤É¡A¾ã­Ó¦a°ÏÅܱo¤£Ã­©w¡C¦a¤UªO¶ô¬Û¹ï²¾°Ê¡A©¼¦¹ªº¼¯À¿±N·|産¥Í¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº¤£Ã­©w¡C¬ü°êªº¦è®ü©¤¤×¨äµL¤O¡A¥Ñ©ó¦a¤Uµ²ºcªº¯Ü®z¡C«n³¡¦a°Ï¬OÂ_µõ¦a±a¡A¦¨¸ÁºÛª¬¡A¦Ó¥_³¡¦a°Ï±N·|³Q´_µoªº¤õ¤sÀ£¤O±À°Ê¡C

The Gulf of Mexico is a potential time bomb. The weather is helping to stabilize the reactions to an extent still, because the catastrophe there could be enormous and would be best dealt with later. The oil is leaking still and the pressure is building up. As you move into hurricane season, this makes the stability even more difficult to maintain. The force of the storms causes unpredictable reactions in their environment. Aside from the potential land damage that can occur, the level of interaction between the Gulf and the Atlantic and the atmospheric pressure is unknown.

¾¥¦è­ôÆW¬O¤@­Ó¼ç¦bªº©w®É¬µ¼u¡C®ð­Ô¥¿¦b«P¨Ï¨ä¤ÏÀ³«O«ùµÛ¤@©wµ{«×ªºÃ­©w¡A¦ý¨ºùتº¨aÃø¥i¯à·|¬O¥¨¤jªº¡A±N·|¦b¥H«á±o¥HºÉ¦n³B²z¡]Ķª`¡G¤Ñ¬É¤@ª½¦bÀ°§U´î¤Ö¤j¨aÃøªº¼vÅT¡A¦p¤é¥»311®ü¼S®É¥ØÀ»ªºUFOµ¥¡A¦ý»\¨ÈÄÀ©ñÀ£¤Oªº¶iµ{¤w¤£¯à¦A©ì©µ¡^¡C¥Ûªo¤´µM¦bªnº|¡A¨ºùتºÀ£¤O¤@ª½¦b²Ö¿n¡C·í§A­Ì¶i¤JÁü­·©u¸`¡A³o·|§ó¥[Ãø¥Hºû«ùí©w¡C­·¼Éªº¤O¶q·|¦b¨äÀô¹Ò¤U³y¦¨¤£¥i¹w¨£ªº¤ÏÀ³¡C°£¤F¦a­±¥i¯àµo¥Íªº¼ç¦b¯}Ãa¥H¥~¡A¾¥¦è­ôÆW©M¤j¦è¬v¡A¥H¤Î¤j®ðÀ£¤O¤§¶¡ªº¤¬°Êµ{«×¬O¥¼ª¾ªº¡C

The earthquake on the East Coast is another harbinger of unsuspected disaster that is impending. As we have pointed out, these reactions were triggered more by the energy that has been created by man. This was not a situation where the geophysical stresses were ratcheting up in a sequence that demands release. This was more a reaction by Earth to counter the intensity of the ideas being created by man so at odds with the notion of ascending to a higher spiritual awareness. This corps is the most malignant infection with the most impact on the rest of the world's inhabitants. The decisions there prevent man from moving forward. The irony is that they know they are destroying what they cannot control, yet they continue anyway. You can see their lies and the results of the selfish choices being made. Do not be misled by what you see or read. Ask for guidance and clarity to be able to discern what really is happening.

ªF®ü©¤ªº¦a¾_¬O¥t¤@­Ó¥¼´¿¹w®Æªº¨aÃøªº¥ý¥ü¡A³o­¢¦b¬Ü·û¡C¥¿¦p§Ú­Ì«ü¥Xªº¡A³o¨Ç¤ÏÀ³§ó¦h¬O³Q¤HÃþ©Ò産¥Íªº¡]­t­±¡^¯à¶q©ÒIJµo¡C³o¤£¬O¦a²zÀ£¤O«ö¦¸§Ç±µ³s¥X²{¦Ó»Ý­nÄÀ©ñªº¨ººØ±¡§Î¡C³o§ó¦hªº¬O¦a²y»\¨Èªº¤@­Ó¤ÏÀ³¡A爲¤F»P§ó°ªÆF©Ê´­¤É¬Û½Ä¬ðªº¨º¨Ç¤HÃþ©Ò³Ð³y¥X«ä·Q±j«×¬Û¹ï§Ü¡C³o­Ó­x¹Î¡]¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¡^¬O³Ì´c©Êªº¶Ç¬V¡A«o¹ï¥@¬É©~¥Á¦³µÛ³Ì±j¤jªº¼vÅT¡C¨º¨Ç¨M©w¬O爲¤Fªý¤î¤HÃþ«e¶i¡C¨ã¦³¿Ø¨ë·N¨ýªº¬O¡A¥L­Ìª¾¹D¥L­Ì¥¿¦b¯}Ãa¥L­Ì©Ò¤£¯à±±¨îªº¡]ª`¡G¦a²yÅÜ°Ê¡^¡A¦ý¥L­Ì¤´­nÄ~Äò¡C§A­Ì¯à°÷¬Ý¨ì¥L­ÌªºÁÀ¨¥¡A¥H¤Î³o¨Ç¦Û¨p¿ï¾Ü©Ò³y¦¨ªºµ²ªG¡C¤£­n³Q§A­Ì©Ò¬Ý¨ì©ÎŪ¨ìªº¡]·s»D´CÅé¡^©Ò»~¾É¡C½Ð¨D«ü¤Þ»P©ú´·¡A¥H¨Ï§A¿ë§O¤°麽¬O¯u¥¿µo¥Íªº¡C

The East Coast also has potential for disaster that can come from more typical natural reactions. The projected tsunamis and devastation caused by storms from the Atlantic are likely but not certain. The Gulf Stream and the Atlantic currents have been shut down, and the chain of events this may trigger in regards to the weather and temperature changes are again unknowable. Everything in the eco system is interrelated, and it will not be in Earth's interest to stop the reactions that have already begun.

ªF®ü©¤¤]¦³¼ç¦bªº¨aÃø¡]ª`¡G°£¤F¤W­±´£¤Îªº¦a¾_¡^¡A³o¥i¯à¨Ó¦Û¨å«¬ªº¦ÛµM¤ÏÀ³¡C¹w­pªº¥Ñ¤j¦è¬v­·¼É¤Þ°_ªº®ü¼S©M¯}Ãa¬O¥i¯àªº¡A¦ý¤£¯àªÖ©w¡C¾¥¦è­ôÆW¤Î¤j¦è¬v¬v¬y¤w¸g°±¤î¡A¤@¨Ç³sÂꪺ¨Æ¥ó¥i¯àIJµo¦P¼Ë¤£¥iª¾ªº¤Ñ®ð¤Î·Å«×ªºÅܤơ]ª`¡G¨ü¾¥¦è­ô¬v¬y²×¤îªº¼vÅT¡A­^°êªº®L¤Ñ®ð­Ô¤Ï±`¡A·Å«×³v¦~­°§C¡^¡C¦b¥ÍºA¨t²Î¤¤¤@¨Ç³£¬O¬Û¤¬ÃöÁpªº¡A¥h°±¤î¨º¨Ç·~¤w¶}©lªº¤ÏÀ³±N¤£·|¹ï¦a²y¦³¯q¡C

I tell you in the United States these possibilities to warn you and to allow you to prepare yourselves for situations you have not imagined. The chaos and devastation will be beyond what you have experienced. You are advised to strengthen your connection to me and listen for our direction. All those who expect to hear will hear.

§Ú§i¶D§A¦b¬ü°ê¥i¯àµo¥Íªº³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¡A¥H´£¿ô§A­Ì¨Ã¤¹³\§A­Ì¹ï©ó¨º¨Ç§A­Ì¨S¦³·Q¶Hªº±¡§Î·Ç³Æ¦n¦Û¤v¡C¨º¨Ç²V¶Ã¤Î¯}Ãa·|¶W¥X§A­Ì©Ò¸g¾úªº¡C«Øij§A­Ì¥[±j§A­Ì»P§Úªº³s±µ¡A¨Ã²âÅ¥§Ú­Ìªº«ü¤Þ¡C¨º¨Ç´Á«ÝÅ¥¨ì¡]«ü¤Þ¡^ªº¤H­Ì±N·|Å¥¨ì¡C

»ñ°Äª`¡G
¹ï©ó¹w¨¥ªº°T®§¡A¦p¦ó¥h¬Ý«Ý¡A¨C­Ó¤H¦Û¤v¥h¨M©w¡C¤Ñ¬É©Ò»¡©Ò§@ªº¤£¬O爲¤F¦V¤HÃþ´²¼½®£©Æ«H®§¡A§ó¦óªp®£Äߥ»´N¬O¤HÃþ¦Û¤v³Ð³y¥X¨Óªº¤Û¶H¡A¤]¤£¬O爲¤F®i¥Ü¯«/³yª«¥D¤§¤lªº«Â¤O»PÅv«Â¡F¥u¬O¨Ì¾Ú¦a²y¦¹¨è¤§¯à¶q°µ¥Xªº¥i¯à©Ê¤ÀªR¡A¥B¨ÆºA·|®Ú¾Ú¤HÃþ¶°Åé·NÃÑ©M¯à¶qÅܰʦÓÅܤơA¤@¤Á³£¬O爲¤Fµ¹¤©¤HÃþ´£¿ô©M·Ç³Æ¡A¦Ó¤Ñ¬ÉÁÙ·|ºÉ¥i¯à¦a§í¨î¨ä¤j³W¼Òªºµo¥Í¨Ã¦bµo¥Í¤§«á§V¤O«d´î¨ä¼vÅT¡A³o³£¬O·½¦Û»\¨È©M¤Ñ¬É¹ï¤HÃþªº«OÅ@»P·R¡C

8¤ë24¤é·s»D¡G
¬ü°ê¥±¦N¥§¨Èµo¥Í¦Ê¦~¥H¨Óªº5.9¯Å6km²L·½¦a¾_¡A¯Ã¬ù¤ÎµØ²±¹y¬Ò¦³¾_·P¡C

·PÁ§a¤Ícarolªº´£¿ô¡AÂX®i¾\Ū¡G8¤ë9¤éªº¡m°ò·þ³Á§J¦ã¹y½Í¤Î¥¼¨Ó´Á«Ý¤°麽¡nhttp://greatascension.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-post_11.html

SOURCE:
http://abundanthope.net/pages/Je ... n-Speaks-to-the-US-

Sheldan Nidle - Sep 13, 2011
Sheldan Nidle - 9¤ë13¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! Your world continues in transition mode between the old and the first intimations of the new. Many on your world who are involved with implementing these changes want so badly for every little thing to go right. However, it is more important in our eyes to just go forward and make the necessary corrections as needed. Our Earth allies are getting some sound advice on this matter from our Agarthan cousins, and we are making sure that initial implementation is carried out swiftly and successfully. What is being done is truly unique in your recent history, but what is vital here is to know when to act and when to let go of what you have so diligently created. Our liaison teams are convinced that the moment has arrived for this bold action, and we are fully prepared and ready to set in motion the moves which will manifest the new financial system and the many new temporary governments. These new governments are an essential precondition for disclosure, and it is disclosure that is so important to the completion of this first contact mission.

§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F¡I§A­Ìªº¥@¬ÉÄ~Äò³B¦b¤@­Ó·sÂÂ¥æ´À¡]ª`¡Gª½Ä¶Â½³oùتº¡§·s¡¨¬O«ü·s¥@¬Éªº²Ä¤@¥÷¤½§i¡^ªº¹L«×ª¬ºA¤¤¡C¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¤¤¨º¨Ç¹ê¬I³o¨ÇÅÜ­²±¹¬Iªº¤H­Ì¡A¥¿¼ö¤Á´Á±æµÛ¨C¤@¥ó­þ©È¬O«Ü¤pªº¨Æ±¡®|ª½¦V«e¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦b§Ú­Ìªº²´¤¤¡A¨Æ±¡¯à°÷´ÂµÛ¬J©wªº¥Ø¼Ð¦V«e¡A¥B¦P®É®Ú¾Ú»Ý­n°µ¥X¥²­nªº­×¥¿Åã±o§ó­«­n¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¦¬¨ì¤F¤@¨Ç¨Ó¦Ûªü¥[´Ë¥S§Ì­Ìªº¤¤ªÖªº·N¨£¡A§Ú­Ì¥¿§V¤O½T«O³ÌªìªºÅÜ­²±¹¬Iªº³Q¯à°÷¶¶§Q¡A¦¨¥\ªº¹ê¬I¡C²{¦b¥¿¦b¶i¦æ¤¤ªº¨Æ¥ó¦b§A­Ì³Ìªñªº¾ú¥v¤W¬O²Ä¤@¦¸¡A¦ý¬O¡Aª¾¹D¦b§A­Ì¦Û¤v³Ð³yªº³o­Ó¥@¬É¤¤ª¾¹D¤°麽®É­Ô¬O»Ý­n¥h¥þ¨­¤ß§ë¤J§êºt¦Û¤vªº¨¤¦â¡A¤°麽®É­Ô¸Ó©ñ¤â¬O¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡C§Ú­ÌªºÁpµ¸¤p²Õ»{爲¦¹¦¸ªº°¶¤j¦æ°Ê¹ê¬Iªº®É¶¡ÂI¤w¸g¨Ó¨ì¡A爲µÛ·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î©M·s¹L´ç¬F©²¦b§A­Ì¥@¬ÉªºÅã²{¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¥þµMªº·Ç³Æ¦n¡A·Ç³ÆµÛ¶i¤J¹ê¬I¶¥¬qªºª¬ºA¤¤¡C·s¬F©²¬O¤j´¦ÅS¥²­nªº«e´£¡A¦Ó¤j´¦ÅS¤S¦]爲²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¥ç¬O¦p¦¹­«­n¡C

Disclosure is a formal announcement that is to happen with much fanfare once the financial, monetary, and governmental restructuring policies are proclaimed and expounded upon by the interim regimes. We see this phase taking approximately 10 to 14 days. Once these subjects are fully explained and implemented, these regimes can move on to the subject of disclosure. Disclosure requires about two to three days of public announcements and open press conferences given by several cabinet posts in the new governments. Included in these discussions will be the revelation of the existence of Agartha. Your Inner Earth family can then be part of the global broadcasts that we intend to carry out after the formal disclosure event is completed. These broadcasts will introduce us to you, and then branch out to cover all aspects of the first contact scenario. This will be supported and enhanced by open flyovers of our craft and by several joint broadcasts from the new governments and ourselves.

¤j´¦ÅS¬O¤@¥÷¥¿¦¡ªºÁn©ú¡AÁn©úªºµoªí¤§«e¡A±N¦ñÀHµÛª÷¿Ä¨t²Î©M³f¹ô¨t²Îªº§ï­²Án©úªºµoªí¡A¥H¤Î¬F©²­«²Õ¬Fµ¦ªºµoªí¡A³o¤@¤Á±N¥ÑÁ{®É¬F©²¶i¦æ¨ãÅéÄÄ­z¡C§Ú­Ì¦ô­p³o­Ó¶¥¬q±N«ùÄò10¨ì14¤Ñ¡C¤@¥¹³o¨Ç·Ç³Æ­p¹º¯à°÷³Q«Ü¦nªº¸ÑÄÀ©M¹ê¬I¡AÁ{®É¬F©²´N¯à°÷²¾¦V¤j´¦ÅSªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¤j´¦ÅS»Ý­n¨â¨ì¤T¤Ñ®É¶¡¨Ó¶i¦æ¤½¶}µo¥¬©M¥l¶}¤½¶}ªº·s»Dµo¥¬·|¡A³o±N¥Ñ·s¬F©²ªº´X­Ó¤º»Õ¦¨­û¨ãÅé¾Þ§@¡C¦b³o¨Ç¨ãÅ骺°Q½×¹Lµ{¤¤¤]±N¥]¬Aªü¥[´Ë¦s¦bªº«H®§ªº´¦µo¡C¦b¥¿¦¡¤j´¦ÅSªº¨Æ¥ó§¹¦¨¥H«á¡A±q¦Ó§A­Ìªº¤º³¡¦a²y®a®x±N¯à°÷¦¨爲¥þ²y¼s¼½ªº¤@³¡¤À¦Ó¤¶²Ðµ¹§A­Ì¡C³o¨Ç¼s¼½·|µ¹§A­Ì¤@­Ó¥¼¨Ó²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²ªº¥þ´º¡AÅý§A­Ìª¾¾å²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²ªº¦U­Ó¤è­±¡C³o±N¨ü¨ì¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ìªº­¸²îªº¤ä«ù¡A¤]±N¨ü¨ì¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ì©M·s¬F©²ªºÁp¦X¼s¼½ªº¤ä«ù¡C

After disclosure and the accompanying broadcasts, we intend to accelerate the work of your governments in bringing forth our various technologies. Our plan is to provide all of you with a replicating device and to complete the distribution and training-phase within one month from the start of this project. Our training-phase will include special videos that will accompany the devices. No other type of programming except for these videos will be shown on your television sets until our technicians confirm that you are fully conversant with running a replicator. We need to be very sure that these devices are not operated improperly; failure to comprehend the operating parameters will result in repossession, as this Light technology must not be abused. It is important to get this first step in the technology distribution right, as it is to be followed swiftly by even more advanced concepts and devices once the consequent responsibility of Light technology use is fully integrated into your collective mindset.

¦b¤j´¦ÅS©M¬ÛÃöªº¼s¼½¤§«á¡A§Ú­Ì±N¶°¤¤ºë¤O©ó±N¦UºØ§Þ³N±aµ¹§A­Ìªº¬F©²¡C§Ú­Ì­p¹º´£¨Ñµ¹§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤H¤@­Ó½Æ¨î³]³Æ¡A¤À°t©M°ö°V¶¥¬q±N±q³o­Ó¶µ¥Ø¶}©l«ùÄò¤j·§¤@­Ó¤ëªº®É¶¡¡C¦b°ö°V¶¥¬q±N¥]¬A¤@¨Ç¦p¤õ¼ö¨Ï¥Î³oºØ³]³Æªº¯S®íªºµøÀW¡C¦b¨º®É¦b§A­Ìªº¹qµø¾÷¤W±N¥u¦³³o¤@ºØ°ö°V©Ê½èªºµøÀW¡Aª½¨ì§Ú­Ìªº§Þ³N¤H­û½T»{§A­Ì¯à°÷§¹¥þ¼ô±x¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Î³o­Ó½Æ¨î³]³Æ¡C§Ú­Ì»Ý­n½T«O³o¨Ç³]³Æ¤£³Q¿ù»~ªº¾Þ§@¡F¦pªG¨S¦³¦¨¥\ªº²z¸Ñ³]³Æªº¾Þ§@°Ñ¼Æ¡A³]³Æ±N³Q¦^¦¬¡A¦]爲¥úªº¬ì§Þ¤£À³¸Ó³QÀݥΡC³o²Ä¤@¨B¦b¾ã­Ó§Þ³N¤À°t¹Lµ{¤¤«D±`­«­n¡A¦]爲¤@¥¹¥úªº§Þ³N³Q¥¿½T¨Ï¥Îªº³d¥ô¯à°÷§¹¥þ¿Ä¤J§A­Ìªº¶°Åé·NÃѤ¤¡A¦b±µ¤U¨Ó§Ú­Ì±N·|³vº¥±aµ¹§A­Ì§ó¥[¥ý¶iªº·§©À©M³]³Æ¡C

The period immediately following first contact is about you getting to know us, and about us getting to know you. Your world is being prepared to accept a new reality, and our role in this is to show you that this new reality no longer excludes your space, Inner Earth, and heavenly families. You will be given the opportunity to prepare yourselves for a level of consciousness that you can presently barely envision, and as such we have a daunting task before us. This is the reason why it is advisable to get started on this process rather than to continue delaying the inevitable. Our liaison teams are firmly committed to making this transition period as smooth as possible, and our Earth allies have the considerable resource of our Agarthan cousins in their midst. All of us ardently wish you to forgive and forget your mindless worries and plunge boldly and confidently into this exciting new time in your history! Here you will discover that the final steps to full consciousness have been taken, and that all that remains is to use your new world view to forge a wondrous new life for Earth's humanity!

¦b²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²«áªº¶¥¬q¬O¡AÅý§A­Ì¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ì¡AÅý§Ú­Ì¤F¸Ñ§A­Ì¡C§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ±µ¨ü¤@­Ó·sªº¹ê¬Û¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³oùتº¨¤¦â¬Oµ¹§A­Ì®i¥Ü¡A·s¹ê¬Û±N¤£¦A±Æ°£§A­ÌªºªÅ¶¡¡A¤º³¡¦a²y¡A¤Ñ°óªº®a¤H­Ì¡C§A­Ì±N³Qµ¹¤©¤@­Ó¾÷·|¡A¨º´N¬O爲§A­Ì±N¯à°÷¹F¨ì¤@­Ó¥Ø«e§A­ÌµLªk·Q¶Hªº·NÃѤô¥­°ª«×°µ¦n·Ç³Æ¡C¹ï§Ú­Ì¦Ó¨¥Â\¦b³oªº¬O¤@­ÓÁ}¥¨ªº¥ô°È¡C³o´N¬O¦b³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤¤´N¶}©l¬O©ú´¼ªº¡A¦Ó¤£¬OÄ~Äò¤£¥iÁקKªº©µ¿ðªº­ì¦]¡C§Ú­ÌªºÁpµ¸¤p²Õ°í©w¦a­P¤O©óÅý¹L´ç¶¥¬qºÉ¶q¥­·Æ©M¶¶§Q¡A§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¦³¨Ó¦Ûªü¥[´Ë¥S§Ì­Ìªº¤j¶qªº¸ê·½¡C§Ú­Ì±j¯Pªº§Æ±æ§A­Ì¯à°÷­ì½Ì¡A§Ñ°O¨º¨Çª¼¥Øªº¼~¼{¡A¤jÁxªº¡A¦Û«Hªº®¼¶i§A­Ì¾ú¥v¤¤ªº·sªº¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº®É¥N¡I¦b³oùاA±Nµo²{³Ì«áªº¨BÆJ¡X¡X¦^Âk¥þ·NÃÑ¡A¤w¸g¨«¤W­y¹D¡A±µ¤U¨Óªº¥u»Ý­n§A­Ì¨Ï¥Î§A­Ì·sªº¥@¬É½d³ò¤ºªºµø³¥¥h爲¦a²y¤HÃþ¤j®a®x¥´³y¤@­Ó·sªº¯«©_ªº¥Í¬¡¡C

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We come on this day with great news! The time to manifest your new reality is upon us! Our associates have begun a final procedure that will bring forth the prosperity fund deliveries. This operation also leads to new governments and the special broadcasts by the new American president which will bring into being a new global monetary and financial system. The news of the precious-metals-based currencies signals the start of monetary stability for the American dollar and the coming-on-line of a basket of comparable currencies that are to be the bellwether for global prosperity. Added to this is, of course, the worldwide debt forgiveness program. These programs are only the beginning of many others that will institute the new prosperity promised by Heaven. Your role in this is to support this spread of abundance with the plethora of monies that will be distributed to you.

¯¬ºÖ¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ì¦b³o¤@¤Ñ±aµÛ°¶¤jªº®ø®§¦Ó¨Ó¡IÅã²{§A­Ì·sªº¹ê¬Ûªº®É¶¡´N¦b§Ú­Ì­±«e¡I§Ú­ÌªºÀ°¤â¥¿¶}©l³Ì«áªº¨BÆJ¡A§Y«P¦¨Ácºa°òª÷ªº¥æ¥I¡C³o¶µ¾Þ§@±N¾É­P·s¬F©²ªº¦¨¥ß©M¤@¨t¦Cªº¼s¼½¡A·sªº¬ü°êÁ`²Î¤]±N±a¨Ó·sªº¥þ²y³f¹ô¨t²Î©Mª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¡C°ò©ó¶Qª÷Äݪº³f¹ôªºµo¦æªºªº®ø®§¡A±Nµ¹¬ü¤¸©M¨ä¥L¤@Äx¤l¥i¤ñ¸ûªº³f¹ô±a¨Óí©w©Ê¡A±q¦Ó¦¨爲¥þ²yÁcºaªº»âÀY¦Ï¡C·íµM¡AÁÙ­n¥]¬A¥þ²y½d³ò¤ºªº¶Å°È§K°£­p¹º¡C³o¨Ç­p¹º¥u¬O¤Ñ°ó«OÃÒªº°¶¤jªºÁcºaªº¶}©l¡C§A­Ì¦b¦¹®Éªº¨¤¦â´N¬O¤ä«ù³o°]´Iªº¶Ç¼½¡A¦h¾lªºª÷¿ú±N³Q¤À°t¨ì§A­Ì¨C¤@­Ó¤Hªº¤â¤¤¡C

This cascade of money is being given to you to seed abundance in your world, thus helping to banish one of the major sources of lack and limitation in your present reality. We encourage you to follow the letter of our intent and bring prosperity to everyone! This will be a very rapid process which will be further accelerated by the disclosure of our space and Inner Earth families. Together with Heaven and its vast realms, the Galactic Federation is to be a prime instrument of consciousness change. Once your material privation is solved, the next step for you is moving into conscious oneness with your fellow humans and forming an inner link that can sustain Gaia and her diverse ecosystems. In doing this, you are emerging from limited consciousness and beginning to accept your ascension to full consciousness. At this point, you have reached the moment of your metamorphosis.

³o±è¯Åªºª÷¿ú¤À°tµ¹§A­Ì±N¬O§A­Ì¥@¬ÉÁcºaªººØ¤l¡A³o±NÀ°§U²×µ²§A­Ì²{ªp¤¤¨ººØ¯Ê¥F©M­­¨îªºª¬ºA¡C§Ú­Ì¹ªÀy§A­Ì«ö·Ó§Ú­Ì«H®§¤¤§Ú­Ìªº·NÄ@¡A±NÁcºa±aµ¹¨C¤@­Ó¤H¡C³o±N¬O¤@­Ó§Ö³tªº¹Lµ{¡A¦Ó¥B±N¦]爲§Ú­ÌªºªÅ¶¡©M¤º³¡¦a²y®a¤H­Ì¤j´¦ÅSªº¹ê¬I¦Ó¶i¤@¨B¥[§Ö¡C»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡A»P¤Ñ°ó©M¨ä¼sÁ諸»â°ìªº´¦ÅS±N¦¨爲§A­Ì·NÃѧïÅܪº¥D­nªº¤u¨ã¡C¤@¥¹§A­Ìªºª«½è匮¥F³Q¸Ñ¨M¡A¤U¤@¨B´N¬O±N¬O§A­Ì¤HÃþ¦P­M¦@¦P²¾¦V¦X¤@ªº·NÃÑ¡A§A­Ì±N©ó¦a²y¥À¿Ë»\¨È©M¨ä¦h¼Ëªº¥ÍºA¨t²Î«Ø¥ß°_¤@­Ó¤º³¡ªº³s±µ¡C´N¦b³o¼Ë°µªº®É­Ô¡A§A­Ì¯u¬ð¯}§A­Ì¨º¨ü­­¨îªº·NÃÑ¡A¨Ã¶}©l±µ¨ü¥þ·NÃÑ¡C´N¦b¦¹®É¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤F§A­Ì¨­ÅéÅܤƪº®É¨è¡]ª`¡G¶i¤Æ¡^¡C

Your metamorphosis is a very special Heaven-sent event. Long ago in the latter days of Atlantis, experiments were carried out which reduced humanity to its present levels of limited consciousness, eventually resulting in a group of 15,000 humans who were trained to be 'pets' of select members of the Atlantean ruling clans. This project was overtaken by a cataclysm that sent the remnants of their homelands to the bottom of the ocean. Your ancestors were kept in a special laboratory with the capability to function as a large ship, if need be. And so they survived, and were eventually distributed around the planet by the Anunnaki. Now, after 13 millennia and several global cataclysms later, you have multiplied to almost 7 billion, and are set to return in triumph to your former selves and reunite with your long-lost galactic relatives.

§A­Ìªº¨­Åé¤WªºÅܤƬO¤@­Ó¥Ñ¤Ñ°ó¶Ç°eªº«D±`¯S®íªº¨Æ¥ó¡C¦b¨º»»»·ªº¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ«á´Á¡A¾É­P²{¦b³oºØ¨ü­­¨îªº·NÃѤô¥­ªº¹êÅç³Q¹ê¬I¡A³Ì²×¾É­P¦³¤@¸U¤­¤d¤H³Q°V½m¦¨爲¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ°õ¬F¤ó±Ú³¡¤À¦¨­ûªº¡§Ãdª«¡¨¡C³o­Ó¶µ¥Ø³Q¤@³õ¤j¨aÃø©Ò¨ú¥N¡A³o³õ¨aÃø±N¥L­Ìªº®a¶m¨H¤J®ü©³¡C§A­Ìªº¯ª¥ý³Q«O¦s¦b¤@­Ó¯S®íªº¹êÅç«ÇùØ¡A¦pªG¦³»Ý­nªº¸Ü³o­Ó¹êÅç«Ç¯à°÷ÅܤƦ¨爲¤@­Ó¥¨¤jªº­¸²î¡C©Ò¥H¥L­Ì©¯¦s¤F¤U¨Ó¡A³Ì«á³Qªü§V©_¤H¦b¥@¬É¦U¦a¶i¦æ¤À°t¡C²{¦b¡A¤@¸U¤T¤d¦~¹L¥h¤F¡A¦b¸g¾ú¤F´X¦¸¥þ²y©Êªº¨aÃø¥H«á¡A§A­Ì²{¦bªº¤H¤f´X¥G¦³70»õ¡A§A­Ì¥¿³Í±Û¦^Âk¤§«eªº§A­Ì¦Û¤v¡A§A­Ì±N»P§A­Ìªø¤[¥¢¥hÁp¨tªº¿Ë¤H­Ì­«·s¹Îµ²¡C

Today, we continued our messages which are preparing you for the events leading to first contact. They include the lead-up to disclosure and our own series of broadcasts telling you about first contact. After we land, the schedule of events prior to your metamorphosis is to be greatly accelerated. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò±aµ¹¤F§A­Ì¦³Ãö¾É­P²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²ªº¨Æ¥óªº«H®§¡C³o¥]¬A¾É­P¤j´¦ÅSªº¨Æ¥ó¡A©M§Ú­Ì¦b²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²«á±N·|§i¶D§A­Ìªº¤@¨t¦Cªº¼s¼½¡C¦b§Ú­Ìµn³°¥H«á¡A§A­Ìªº¨­Å骺ÅܤƱN¤j¤j¥[§Ö¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL¤î¹Òªº¨ÑÀ³©M«ùÄòªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡I¦X¤@¡IÅw¼y¡I

SaLuSa - September 16, 2011
SaLuSa - 9¤ë16¤é«H®§

Our mission has been linked with you for a long, long time. We have followed your progress even going back to the earlier civilisations, of which Atlantis and Lemuria are the most recent ones known to you. We have always had some influence on your evolution, but that is only to the extent that we are allowed to do so. The freewill factor has played an important part in your experiences, and we would not interfere with what you have created for that purpose. Guidance is permitted, and assistance to Mother Earth that has been more direct in recent times. The Creator decreed that Ascension would complete your cycle of duality, and we have the honour and responsibility to see you through to completion.

§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¤w¸gÁp¨t§A­Ì«Ü¤[«Ü¤[ªº®É¶¡¤F¡C§Ú­Ì¦ñÀH§A­Ìªº®É¶¡¬Æ¦Ü¥i¥H°l·¹¨ì¦­´Áªº¤å©ú¡A¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ©M¹p©i§Q¨È¤å©ú´N¬O³Ìªñ¹ï§A­Ì©Ò¼ôª¾ªº¡C§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O¥H¬Y¨Ç¤è¦¡¼vÅTµÛ§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¡A¦ý¬O³o¶È¶ÈÂX®i©ó§Ú­Ì³Q¤¹³\ªº½d³ò¡C¡i¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡j¬O§@爲§A­ÌªºÅéÅç­«­nªº¤@­Ó³¡¤À¡A¦pªG§A­Ì¤w¸g°ò©ó¥¦³Ð³y¤F¦Û¤vªº¥Ø¼Ð¨º麽§Ú­Ì´N¤£¯à°÷¤z¯A¡C«ü¤Þ³Q¤¹³\¡A¥H¤Î¹ï©ó»\¨È¦a²y¥À¿Ëªº´©§U¦bªñ´Á¤w¸g§ó¥[ªºª½±µ¡C³yª«¥D¤w¸g´ÜÂI¤F¡i´­¤É¤§¸ô¡j¡A±N§¹¦¨§A­Ìªº¤G¤¸©Ê¤§®È¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº´L­«¨Ã¥BªÓ­t³d¥ô¬ÝµÛ§A­Ì¦w¥þªº³q¹L¡C

We would remind you that unlike your previous cycle, in your present one we have had the authority to intervene in no uncertain manner. Otherwise the dark Ones would by now have destroyed the Earth, and all life upon it. This time round it is the conclusion of your experiences in duality, and is why you will soon meet your ancestors from the Inner Earth. Where your consciousness levels are concerned, you have progressed sufficiently to renew your link with them and will learn about your past history together. It will not be entirely new to you all, as contact has been made with them from time to time from those who found themselves entering the Inner Earth. The most notable ones are Admiral Byrd and Colonel Billie Faye Woodard whose experiences are well documented.

§Ú­Ì¨Ì´£¿ô§A­Ì¡A¤£¹³¹L¥hªº´`Àô¨º¼Ë¡A·í«eªº±¡ªp ¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÀò±o¤F¯SÅv¥i¥H¦b¬Y¨Ç»â°ì±Ä¨ú¤z¹w±¹¬I¡C§_«hªº¸Ü¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¦­¤wºR·´¤F¦a²y©M¦o¤W­±ªº©Ò¦³©~¥Á¡C³o¤@¦¸¬O§A­ÌÅéÅç¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬ÉªºÁ`µ²¡A³o¤]¬O爲¦ó§A­Ì±N«Ü§Ö¹J¨ì§A­Ìªº»·¥j¯ª¥ý¡A¨Ó¦Û¦a¤ß¤å©úªº¦s¦³­Ì¡C³oùئ³Ãö§A­Ì·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F­«­nªºµo®i¨Ï±o§A­Ì»P¥L­Ì­«·s«Ø¥ß¤F³s±µ¡A§A­Ì±N¤@°_¾Ç²ß¹L¥hªº¯u¹ê¾ä¥v¡C³o¨Ã¤£·|¹ï§A­Ì§¹¥þ­¯¥Í¡A¦]爲»P¥L­Ìªº±µÄ²¤w¸g¶}©l¡A¤@¦¸¤S¤@¦¸¡A¦b¨º¨Ç¤Hµo²{¦Û¤v¶i¤J¨ì¦a¤ß¥@¬Éªº®É­Ô¡C³Ì­È±oª`·Nªº¤H´N¬OAdmiral Byrd©MColonel Billie Faye Woodard¡A¥L­Ìªº¸g¾ú¤w¸g³Q«Ü¦nªº³ø¹D¡C

Dear Ones, the truth can at times be far more extraordinary than fiction, although your fiction writers have often been inspired to reveal it to you. When you look back at Star Trek it is one such T.V. program that has consciously or otherwise prepared you for our coming. In the Galactic Federation there are numerous civilisations that are most human in appearance, but also those who are quite different. One thing they all have in common is a level of spiritual consciousness that has enabled them to join us. You must therefore meet them to experience their flowing energy of love, and any fear will be immediately evaporated as looks alone can be deceiving.

¿Ë·Rªº¡A¦³®É­Ô¯u¬Û¤ñµêºcªº¬G¨Æ§ó¥[ªº«D¤Z¡AÁöµM§A­Ìµêºcªº¤p»¡®a­Ì¸g±`ªº§â¥¦´¦¥Üµ¹§A­Ì¡C·í§A­Ì¦^ÀY¬Ý¬Ý¡m¬P»Ú°g¯è¡n³o­Ó¹qµø¸`¥Ø¡A¥¦¤w¸g¦³·NÃѪº©ÎªÌ¬O¨ä¥Lªº¥ØªºÅý§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n§Ú­Ìªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¦b»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤§¤¤¦³µÛ爲¼Æ衆¦hªº¤å©ú¡A¤j¦h¼Æ³£¬O¤HÃþªº¥~ªí¡A¦ý¬O¤]¦³µÛ¨º¨Ç«D±`¤£¦PªººØ±Ú¡C¦³¥ó¨Æ±¡«D±`ªº²M·¡¡A¨º´N¬O¥L­Ì¤w¸g¥þ³¡©è¹F¤F¤@­ÓÆF©Êªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A¥i¥HÅý¥L­Ì¥[¤J§Ú­Ìªº¦æ¦C¡C§A­Ì¤]¦]¦¹¥²¶·»P¥L­Ì·|­±¡A¨Ã¥B±NÅéÅç¨ì¦b¥L­Ì¨­¤W¬y°ÊµÛªº·Rªº¯à¶q¡A¨º麽¥ô¦óªº®£Äß±N§Ö³tªº®ø¥¢¡A¦]爲¶È¶È¬Ý¥~ªíÁ`¬O·|±a¨Ó´ÛÄF¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G¹ï©ó¥~¬Pµ½¨}ºØ±Úªº¿ë§O«D±`­«­n¡A¤£­n¥u¬Ý¥~ªí¡A­nª¾¹D¡A­t­±ªº¦s¦³¤]¥i¥H°²§ê¦¨«D±`¬üÄRªº¦s¦³¡A¦ý¬O¦³¤@ÂI¬O­t­±¦s¦³µLªk°²§êªº¡A¨º´N¬O¯ÂµMªº·Rªº¯à¶q¡A³o­Ó¬O³Ì¦nªºÅ³§O¤u¨ã¡A·í§A¸ò¥L­Ì¨£­±ªº®É­Ô¡A¥Î§Aªº¤ß¥h·P¨ü´N¥i¥H»´ÃPų§O¡^

We would remind you that your civilisation has been granted membership to the Galactic Federation, but that will obviously only apply to those of you who ascend and have a sufficiently high level of consciousness No one does the choosing as your readiness is quite easily discerned by us, and that often quoted Law of Attraction comes into it. We would hasten to add that all souls will eventually reach the higher level, and the time factor is of no consequence as you have all infinity to do it. The key factor is associated with what you choose to experience, and how long you desire to continue with it. Also remember at this point, that you were once Light Beings of a very high status. You were keen to experience the lower vibrations, knowing it would expand your consciousness enabling you to help others who may follow in your path.

§Ú­Ì·Q´£¿ô§A­Ìªº¬O¡A§A­Ìªº¤å©ú¤w¸g³QÁܽХ[¤J¨ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¦¨­û¤¤¡A¦ý¬O«Ü©úÅ㪺´N¬O»Ý­n§A­Ì´£¤É¨Ã¥B¾Ö¦³¥²­nªº·NÃѼh¦¸¡A¨S¦³¤H¨É¨ü¹L³o¼Ëªº«Ý¹J¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº·Ç³Æ±¡ªp³Q§Ú­Ì«D±`²³æªºÃѧO¥X¨Ó¡A³o³q±`¤ÞÃÒ¤F¡i§l¤Þ¤Oªk«h¡jªºµ²ªG¡C§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ»°§Ö«P¶i©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î³Ì²×©è¹F¥¿½Tªº¤ô·Ç¡A¦Ó®É¶¡ªº¦]¯À®Ú¥»¤£­«­n¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¦³µL­­ªº®É¶¡¡CÃöÁä¦]¯À¬O»P¨º¨Ç§A­Ì¤w¿ï¾ÜªºÅéÅç«Ü¦nªº¨ó§@¡A¥H¤Î§A§Æ±æÄ~ÄòÅéÅç³o­Ó¸g¾ú¦hªø®É¶¡¡C¦ý¬O¦b³oÂI¤W¤]½Ð°O±o¡A§A­Ì³£´¿¸g¬O¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j³B©ó¤@­Ó«D±`°ªªº¼h¯Å¡C§A­Ì´¿¸g´÷±æÅéÅç³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡A¨Ã¥B«D±`ªº©ú¥Õ¥¦±N©Ý®i§A­Ì·NÃѪº¼h¦¸¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì¯à°÷À°§U¨ì¨º¨ÇÄ@·N¸òÀH§A­Ì¹D¸ôªº¨ä¥L¤H¡C

Life is just one great adventure that is never ending, as the Creator is ever dreaming into being more creations. Ahead of you lies great challenges and opportunities to serve others. Service to self soon changes to service to all souls, and will find yourselves becoming part of a group consciousness. It is the path of natural evolution, until you finally become One with the Source of all That Is. But by your reckoning, it is a long way off and there is still a long way to travel.

¥Í¬¡¶È¶È¬O¤@­Ó°¶¤jªº«_ÀI¸g¾ú¨Ã¥B±q¨Ó¤£·|°±¤î¡A¦]爲³yª«¥D¤@ª½¦b¹Ú·QµÛ³Ð³y¥X§ó¦hªº³Ð³y¡C¦b§A­Ìªº«e¤è¨Ì¦³µÛ³\¦hªº¬D¾Ô»P¾÷·|¨ÓªA°È¨ä¥L¤H¡CªA°È¦Û§Ú«Ü§Ö±NÂàÅÜ爲ªA°È©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î¡A¨Ã¥Bµo²{¦Û¤v¦¨爲¤@­Ó¹ÎÅé·NÃѤ¤ªº¤@­û¡C³o¬O¦ÛµMªº¶i¤Æ¤§¸ô¡Aª½¨ì§A­Ì³Ì²×¦¨爲·½ÀYªº¥þµM©Ò¬O¡C¦ý¬O¥H§A­Ìªº­pºâ¡A³o·|¬Oº©ªøªº®Èµ{¡A¦Ó¥BÁÙ¦³¤@¬q«Üªøªº¹D¸ô­n¨«¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and would say without meaning to be derogatory, that the Human Civilisation has been at the level of an Infants School. That has been the result of losing your higher levels of consciousness, which happened when you dropped down through the different dimensions to where you are now. In fact you have made wonderful progress in a mere 30 years or so since the Harmonic Convergence. Be assured that you have worked hard to lift your selves up, and have succeeded. Help has always been there for you, and many souls have responded to the call and joined you on Earth. The result is that you have become true Beings of Light, and we love your determination to reach Ascension. Bless you each and every one.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B·Q»¡©ú¤@¤U¡A¨Ã¥B¤£±a¦³¥ô¦ó¶S·lªººA«×¡A¨º´N¬O¤HÃþªº¤å©úÁÙ¥u³B¦bÀ¦¨à¾Ç®Õªº¼h¦¸¡C³o³£¬O¦]爲§A­Ì¥á¥¢¤F§ó°ª·NÃѼh¦¸ªºµ²ªG¡A³oµo¥Í¦b§A­Ì¶^¸¨¨ì³o¤£¦Pªººû«×¤¤ªº®É­Ô¡A¤]´N¬O§A­Ì¤µ¤Ñªºª¬ºA¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F­«¤jªº¶i®i¡A¶È¶È¦b30¦~¤§¤º©ÎªÌ³o麽»¡¡A±q©M¿Ó·J»E¨º®É­Ô¶}©l¡C¡]1987¦~ªº©M¿Ó·J»E¡A¦a²y¶}©l啓°Ê´­¤É¤§¸ô¡^½Ð½T«H§A­Ì¤w¸g§V¤Oªº¦b´£¤É¦Û¤v¡A¨Ã¥B¤w¸g¨ú±o¤F¦¨¥\¡CÀ°§U¤§¤O¤@ª½¦ñÀHµÛ§A­Ì¡A³\¦hªºÆF»î¤w¸g¦^À³¤F³o©I¥s¨Ã¥B¥[¤J¨ì§A­Ì¦a²y¤§®È¤§¤¤¡C³oµ²ªG´N¬O§A­Ì³£¦b¦¨爲¡i¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡j¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì²`·RµÛ§A­Ì°í«ù¦Û¤v´­¤É¤§¸ôªº¨M¤ß¡C¯¬ºÖ§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/i7LJc0x9mHg/
¶°µ²¶}©l, ¦n¦h­¸²î

¡i¥»³Ç©ú.¥±º¸ºÖ¼w¡j 9¤ë27¤é«H®§
Cabal resorting to desperate tactics as they try to prevent reboot of financial system
³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦b¤£ÅU¤@¤Áªºªý¤îª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº­«啓

There are many signs available in both the corporate propaganda media and the people based independent media that some sort of end-game crisis is approaching for the criminal cabal in charge of the G7 countries and their shrinking coterie of slave states. With the Pentagon and the Russian military aligned against the cabal, their downfall is close. For that very reason the cabalists are attempting to stage some sort of game changing atrocity, probably in either the US or Europe.

¦³³\¦hªº迹¶Hªí©ú¡AªÀ¹Î«Å¶Ç´CÅé©M°ò©ó¿W¥ß´CÅ骺¤H­Ì¦b¨î©w¬YºØÃþ«¬¦M¾÷¹CÀ¸ªºµ²§ô¡A¹ï©ó¸o´c¶°¹Î±±¨îªºG7°ê®a©M¥L­ÌµTº¾ªº·¥Åv°ê®a¡CÀHµÛ¤­¨¤¤j¼Ó©M«Xù´µ­x¤è¦b¹ï¥I³o¨Ç¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¡A¥L­Ì«Ò°êªº·´·À¤w¦¨©w§½¡C¦]爲³o­Ó«D±`ªº­ì¦]¡A³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¦¨­û¥¿¥ø¹Ï¤Wºt¬YºØÃþ«¬ªº¼É¦æÂàÅܪº¹CÀ¸¡A¤j·§·|¦b¬ü°ê©M¼Ú¬w¿ï¨ä¤@¡C

One of the main battlegrounds is now the French banking system. French banks are the biggest lenders to Greece so a Greek default would also bring down the French banking system and hence the Euro. It is no wonder French banks are under speculative attack.

¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¥D­n¾Ô³õ¡A²{¦b´N¬Oªk°êªº»È¦æ¨t²Î¡Cªk°ê»È¦æ·~¬O¹ï©ó§Æþ³Ì¤jªº¥X­É¤è¡A¦]¦¹§Æþªº°ÝÃD±N±a¨Óªk°ê»È¦æ¨t²Îªº±Y¼ì¡A¦ÛµM·|²o³s¨ì¼Ú·ù¡C²{¦b¹ï©óªk°êªº»È¦æ¨t²Î¤£¥i¯à¦³©_迹µo¥Í¡A§Y¨Ï¥L­Ì§ë¾÷½ÄÀ»¤]²@µL·N¸q¡C

We are also witnessing, again available in the propaganda media, the spectacle of the IMF asking for and being denied, financing. Remember, the IMF was supposed to be the lender of last resort in the post-war financial system. There was supposed to be nothing above the IMF and yet here they are begging for money they will not get.

§Ú­Ì¤]¦b¨£ÃÒ¡A¦A¦¸¥i¯à¦b«Å¶Ç´CÅé¡A¹ï©ó°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´ªº¸ß°Ý¥¿³Q©Úµ´¡A¥¿¦b¶i¦æ¿Ä¸ê¡C°O¦í¡A°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´´¿³Q´Á±æ¦b¾Ô«áªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¦¨爲³Ì«á©ñ¶UªÌ¡C¹ï©ó°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´¤£·|¦³´Á«Ýªº§Æ±æ¡A¦Ó¥B¥L­Ì¥¿¦b¬è¨Dª÷¿ú´©§U¡A¦ý¬OµLªk¹ê²{¡C

The fact of the matter is that the Khazarian cabal that attempted to start World War 3, kill 90% of humanity and then set up a totalitarian world government, is being increasingly isolated. The world is no longer accepting dollars or Euros printed by banks under the control of the genocidal cabal.

°ÝÃDªº¯u¬Û´N¬O¥d²ÏùØ©ù³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¥ø¹Ï¶}©l²Ä¤T¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¡A±þ¦º90%ªº¤H¤f¡AÀH«á³]©w¤@­Ó·¥Åv¥D¸qªº¥@¬É¬F©²¡A¥L­Ì¥¿³Q¤é¯q©t¥ß°_¨Ó¡C¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¤£¦A±µ¨ü¬üª÷©ÎªÌ¼Ú¤¸¡A¦bºØ±Ú·Àµ´¶Â·t¶°¹Îªº±±¨î¤U¥Ñ»È¦æ¦L¨ê¥X¨Ó¡C

The battle over control of the financial system has become such that I can witness it first hand. Two personal acquaintances have gone to Japanese banks with US dollars in cash. One is a freemason, the other a legitimate businessman. The freemason had the serial numbers on his dollars checked and rejected while the businessman was able to exchange his dollars for yen after they checked the numbers.

¾ã­Óª÷¿Ä¨t²Î±±¨îÅvªº¾Ôª§§Î¦¡¡A§Ú¥i¥H¥H²Ä¤@¤âªº¤è¦¡¨£ÃÒ¡C¨â­Ó§Ú©Ò¼ôª¾ªº­Ó¤H¤w¸g¥Î¬üª÷¥´¤J¤é¥»»È¦æ¨t²Î¡C¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó´N¬O¦@ÀÙ·|¦¨­û¡A¥t¤@­Ó¬O¦Xªkªº°Ó¤H¡C³o­Ó¦@ÀÙ·|¦¨­û¦³µÛ¤@¨t¦CªºÀˬd»P»é¦^ªº§Ç¦C¸¹¡A¦P®É³o­Ó°Ó¤H¯à°÷§I´«¥Lªº¬üª÷爲¤é¤¸¡A¦b¥L­Ì®Ö¬d¹ï¸¹¤§«á¡C

Then there is the bank card for the White Dragon foundation. It is not accepted at Mitsubishi or Citibank ATMs but it is accepted at Mizuho or Sumitomo Bank ATMS. In theory all of these banks should accept it.

ÀH«á¹ï©ó¥ÕÀs·|°òª÷¨Ó»¡´N¦³¤F»È¦æ«H¥Î¥d¡C³o¦b¤TµÙ©ÎªÌªáºX»È¦æ¬O¤£·|±µ¨üªº¡A¦ý¬O³o¥i¥H¦b·çÁJ»È¦æ©ÎªÌ¦í¤Í»È¦æ¡]¤é¥»°Ó·~»È¦æ¤§¤@¡^¦Û°Ê´£´Ú¾÷¤W³Q±µ¨ü¡C¦b²z½×¤W»¡³o¨Ç»È¦æ³£·|±µ¨ü¥¦¡C

There has also been increased harassment directed at this writer. Last week he got a call from Paypal saying I could not access my account because two readers could not see the newsletter. Then the company in charge of IT for my Japanese language subscription blog refused to put up the blog or pass on subscription payments.

³o¤]ª½±µ¹ï³o­Ó§@ªÌ³y¦¨¤F§ó¦hªºÄÌÂZ¡C¤W­Ó¬P´Á¥L¦¬¨ì¤F¨Ó¦Û¨©Ä_¡]Paypal - ¥þ²y³Ì¤j¦b½u¤ä¥I¥­¥x¡^ªº¹q¸Ü¡A¨Ã»¡§ÚµLªk¨Ï¥Î¦Û¤vªº½ã¤á¡A¦]爲¨â­ÓŪªÌµLªk¬Ý¨ì®É¨Æ³q°T¡CÀH«á¦bIT·~­t³dªº¦P¦ñ¡A爲§Ú¤é¥»»y³Õ«È¤u§@ªºªB¤Í©Úµ´¦b³Õ«È¶K¥X¤å³¹©ÎªÌÂà¤J»{ÁÊ´Ú¶µ¡C

Also, once again, several of my associates report being approached by Cabal members with requests to make false testimony against me. They have also set up a system at the US airbase in Misawa, Japan, that automatically alerts monitors any time my voice, or that of a few White Dragon members known to the bad guys, are detected on a phone or on skype. Anybody using an internet café in my neighborhood now has to be fingerprinted as well. Too bad for them the White Dragon operates mostly on an analogue and not digital basis.

¨º麽¡A¦A¦¸¡A§Úªº´X­ÓÁp¦X³ø§i³Q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¦¨­ûÅѨú¨Ã¥B½Ð¨D¥Hµê°²ªºÃÒµü¹ï¥I§Ú¡C¥L­Ì¤]³]¸m¤F¤@­Ó¨t²Î¦b¬ü°êªÅ­x°ò¦a¡A¦aÂI¦b¤é¥»ªº¤T¿A¡A¨ºùئ۰ʪº¦b¥ô¦ó®É­Ôĵ§iºÊ±±¨t²Î¨Ó¦Û§ÚªºÁn­µ¡A©ÎªÌ¤£Åý¤@¨Ç¥ÕÀs·|ªº¦¨­ûª¾¹D³o¨ÇÃa¤À¤lªºÂÜ迹¡A¤w¸g¦b¹q¸Ü©ÎªÌskype¤Wµo²{¡C¥ô¦ó¦b§Ú®aªþªñ¨Ï¥Î¤¬Ápºô©@°ØÆUªº¤H³£¥²¶·±Ä¶°«ü¯¾¡C¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡«D±`¤£©¯¡A¥ÕÀs·|¥D­n¬O¾Þ§@¦b¤@ºØ¼ÒÀÀ©M«D¼Æ½Xªº­ì²z¤W¡C

In Japan, meanwhile, the top agent for George Bush Senior and his genocidal cabal is now Deputy Finance Minister Eijiro Katsu. He is now the top cabal power broker in Japan and Prime Minister Noda is his slave, according to Japanese military intelligence. Katsu is allied with Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa and his fellow traitors in an attempt to loot the vast funds controlled by the Sokka Gakkai Budhist lay-group. Sokka head Daisaku Ikeda is in a coma and as a result there is a huge battle for control of his empire. Ikeda was a charismatic and powerful figure and all potential rivals for leadership have long since left his organization. The result is that now that he has become incapacitated, there is a battle for a headless but rich and powerful entity. The Nichiren Buddhist Temples will be contacting Sokka Gakkai leadership in an attempt to persuade them to return to the Nichiren fold following a schism in 1995. The Nichiren Buddhists support the White Dragon Society.

¦b¤é¥»¡A¦P®É¡A爲¦Ñ¥¬®í¤u§@ªº³Ì°ª¥N²z¤H©M¥Lªº¶°¹Î±O±þ²Õ´¡A²{¦b¬O°Æ°]¬F³¡ªøEijiro Katsu¡C¥L²{¦b¬O³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦b¤é¥»ªº³Ì°ªÅv¤O¸g¬ö¤H¡A­º¬Û³¥¥Ð¨Î«Û¬O¥Lªº¥£¤~¡A®ø®§¨Ó·½¤é¥»­x¤èªº±¡³ø¡CKatsu»P¤é¥»Åv¤O¸g¬ö¤H¤p¿A¤@­¦¬O¦P¹Ù¡A¦Ó¥B¥Lªº½æ°ê¸é¦P¹Ù¦b¥ø¹Ï¬~§T¥Ñ¦ò±Ð®{²Õ´Sokka Gakkai±±¨îªº°òª÷¡CSokkaªºÀY»â¦À¥Ð¤j§@³B©ó©ü°gª¬ºA¡A¦]¦¹§@爲³o­Óµ²ªG¡A´N¦³¤@³õ¥¨¤jªº¾Ôª§¨Ó±±¨î¥Lªº«Ò°ê¡C¦À¥Ð´¿¸g¬O¤@¦ì¶W¤Z¨Ã¦³¤O¶qªº¤Hª«¡A©Ò¦³¼ç¦bªº¦®¦b¨ú±o³o»â¾É¯à¤OªºÄvª§¹ï¤â¤w¸gÂ÷¶}¤F¥Lªº²Õ´¡C²{¦bªºµ²ªG´N¬O¡A¥L¤w¸g³à¥¢¦æ°Ê¯à¤O¡A¦]爲¨S¦³»â¾ÉªÌ¥²µM産¥Í°«ª§¡A³£¬O爲¤F°]´I©MÅv¤O¹êÅé¡C¤é½¬¦ò±Ð¦x¼q±N±µÄ²Sokka Gakkai»â¾É¼h¡A¨ä¥Øªº¬O»¡ªA¥L­Ì¦b1995¦~ªº¤Àµõ¤§«áÂkÁÙµ¹¥L­Ì¡C¤é½¬¦ò±Ð¤ä«ù¥ÕÀs·|ªÀ¹Î¡C

Also, the leaders of the Japanese Yakuza groups have, in exchange for a promise of immunity, agreed to provide testimony against George Bush Senior, J. Rockefeller and their flunkies about a series of political murders carried out at their behest both in Japan and overseas Bush flunky Richard Armitage has also privately approached a White Dragon Society member with an offer to testify against Bush and his CIA faction in exchange for immunity. Michael Green, Kurt Campbell and Gerald Curtis take note, you will go to jail soon unless you agree to testify as well.

ÁÙ¦³¡A¤é¥»µL¿à¹ÎÅ骺»â¾ÉªÌ­Ì¡A§@爲¤@­Ó¤w©Ó¿ÕªºÁŧKÅv¥æ´«±ø¥ó¡A¦P·N´£¨ÑÃÒµü¨Ó¹ï¥I¦Ñ¥¬®í¡AJ.¬¥§Jµá°Ç©M¥L­Ìªº¨«ª¯¡AÃö©ó¤@¨t¦Cªº¬Fªv¿Ñ±þ¡A¦b¤é¥»©M®ü¥~¥X©ó¥L­Ìªº©R¥O¡A¥¬®íªº¨«ª¯²z¬d¼w.ªü¦Ì¶ð©_¤]¤w¨p¤U±µÄ²¤F¤@¦ì¥ÕÀs·|ªº¦¨­û¡A§@爲¹ï©ó¦Ñ¥¬®íªº¤£§QÃÒ©ú¡AÁÙ¦³¥LªºCIA¬£¨t¥H¥æ´«ÁŧKÅv¡C³Á§J.®æªL¡A®wº¸¯S.§¢¨©º¸©MGerald Curtis ½Ðª`·N¡A§A­Ì±N«Ü§ÖècÅL¤Jº»¡A°£«D§A­Ì¤]¦P·N§@ÃÒ¡C

There are also several senior members of the Bilderberger group who have now promised to work with the White Dragon Society in exchange for promises of immunity. These include Bilderberger head D¡¦Avignon, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, former ¡§black pope,¡¨ Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, Baron Thyssen and others. Dick Cheney has also put out feelers offering testimony in exchange for immunity.

³oùØÁÙ¦³¤@¨Ç¸ê²`¦¨­û¡A¨Ó¦Û¤ñº¸¼w³Õ®æ¶°¹Î¡A¥L­Ì²{¦b©Ó¿Õ»P¥ÕÀs·|¦X§@¡A¥H¥æ´«ÁŧKÅv¡C³o¨Ç¥]¬A¤ñº¸¼w³Õ®æÀY¸¹D¯Å¤Hª«Avignon¡A´CÅé¤j¦ë¾|§B¯S.Àq¦h§J¡A«e¥ô¡§¶Â¦ç±Ð©v¡¨Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, Baron Thyssen©M¨ä¥L¤H¡C­}§J.¤Á¥§¤]®ö¤l¦^ÀYÄ@·N´£¨ÑÃÒµü¨Ó¥æ´«ÁŧKÅv¡C

This week promises to be eventful as the September 30 accounting deadline arrives and senior cabalists scramble to make payments. As always, we warn people not to under-estimate these snakes. They will do all they can to destroy the world rather than set humanity free. THEY WILL BE STOPPED.

³o­Ó¬P´Áªº©Ó¿Õ·|¬O¦hÅܪº¡A¦]爲9¤ë30¤é³Ì«á´Á­­ªº¨ì¨Ó¡A¶Â·t¶°¹Îªº°ª¯Å¦¨­û­Ü«P¦æ°Ê爲¤F¶i¦æ³ø´_¡C©M©¹±`¤@¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ìĵ§i¤j®a¡A¤£­n©}ªA©ó³o¨Ç¬r³Dªº²]«Â¤§¤U¡C¥L­Ì±N°µ¤@¤Á¥i¯àªº¨Æ±¡¨Ó·´·À¥@¬É¡A¦Ó¤£¬OÅý¤HÃþ¸Ñ©ñ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¥L­Ì·|³Qªý¤î¡C

SOURCE:
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/ ... ey-will-be-stopped/

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j ¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 9¤ë27¤é«H®§
Wanderer of the Skies - September 27, 2011
¤ÑªÅªº¬y®öªÌ 9¤ë27¤é«H®§

Greetings from the Federation:

We come again to bring more news to you in these days leading up to Disclosure. We have often talked about what is occurring on your world behind the scenes. Today, we wish to primarily discuss what is happening here, with us, at the Federation.

»ÈªeÁp¨¹°Ý­Ô

§Ú­Ì¦A¦¸¨ì¨Ó¡A±aµ¹§A­ÌÃö©ó³o¨Ç¤ÑÃö©ó¤j´¦ÅSªº«H®§¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¸g±`ªº½Í¨ì¹LÃö©ó¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É¹õ«áµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ­º¥ý°Q½×¦b§Ú­Ì¡A¦b»ÈªeÁp¨¹³oÃäµo¥Í¤F¤°麽¡C

We convene each day to discuss matters close at hand about all that is transpiring on your planet. We are mainly here to assist Gaia in her ascension, and by corollary, all sentient beings on your planet. When we ¡§convene,¡¨ it is not the same as your meetings especially the ones you know in your business relations. Rather, our meetings are a consciousness interface between parties necessary to a decision making process. We simply connect our consciousness with all those on a particular project and discuss what needs to be done and come to a consensus about how to undertake this. These meetings may be not only with our own species within the Federation, but also with other species, and other beings, as you may term them Angels or Ascended Masters. We welcome wisdom from all sides. As you know, this project is a massive one, undertaken at the direction and order of Creation itself, and we have answered that call willingly and without reservation. But such a monumental task requires input from many factions. Indeed, we even consult with you, on many levels, about how matters are proceeding and what is the best way to proceed. Some of you are knowledgeable about these ¡§meetings¡¨ while others are not. Nonetheless, your input is vital to this process. Keep in mind, though, that while you, as Light workers, reading these various messages may be aware of what is transpiring, there are hundreds of millions in your world who are not. When you see this sobering truth from our perspective, the process is a daunting and slow one.

§Ú­Ì¨C¤Ñ¶°¦X°Q½×µ²§ô¤â¤¤ªº­p¹º¡AÃö©ó©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¥¿¦b§A­Ì¥@¬Éµo¥Íªº¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì³oùتº¥D­n­ì¦]¬O¤ä«ù»\¨È©M¦oªº´­¤É¡A³q¹L¥²µMªºµ²ªG¡A·íµMÁÙ¥]¬A§A­Ì¬P²y¤W©Ò¦³ªº¦³±¡衆¥Í¡C·í§Ú­Ì»¡¹D¡§¶°¦X¡¨¡A³o¨Ã¤£¬O©M§A­Ì·|ij¨º¼Ë¡A¯S§O¬O§A­Ì©Ò»{爲ªº°Ó·~¨Æ°È¡C«ê«ê¬Û¤Ï¡A§Ú­Ìªº·|ij¬O¦b·NÃѧκAªº¬É­±¡A°ò©ó¤@­Ó»Ý­n¨Mµ¦ªº¶iµ{ªº¥²­n³¡¤À¡C§Ú­Ì¶È»Ý­n³æ¯Âªº³s±µ§Ú­Ìªº·NÃÑ»P©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç°Ñ»P¤@­Ó¯S§O­p¹ºªº¦s¦³­Ì¡A°Q½×­þ¨Ç»Ý­n§¹¦¨¡A´N¦p¦ó§¹¦¨¥¦¹F¦¨¤@­P·N¨£¡C³o¨Ç·|ij±N¤£¶È¬O¦b§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤º³¡ªººØ±Ú¤¤¡AÁÙ¥]¬A¨ä¥LªººØ±Ú¡A¨ä¥L§Î¦¡ªº¦s¦³¡A¥H§A­Ìªº¤è¦¡ªí¹F´N¬O¤Ñ¨Ï©ÎªÌ´­¤É¤j®v­Ì¡C§Ú­ÌÅwªï¨Ó¦Û¥ô¦ó¦a¤èªº´¼¼z¡C´N¦p§A­Ìª¾¹Dªº¡A³o­Ó­p¹º¬OÃe¤jªº¡A¥H¤°麽¤è¦V±q¨Æ¥¦¡A¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥D¦Û¤vªº©R¥O¡A§Ú­ÌªYµM¦^À³¨º­Ó½Ð¨D¡A²@µL«O¯d¡C¦ý¬O³o­Ó·¥爲Ãe¤jªº­p¹º»Ý­n¨Ó¦Û³\¦h¤è­±ªº°Ñ»P¡C½T¹ê¡A§Ú­Ì¬Æ¦Ü­n»P§A­Ì¼g¤W¡A¦b³\¦hªº¼h¦¸¤W¡AÃö©ó¦p¦ó¶i®i¨ÆºA¡A¥H¤°麽¤è¦¡¤~¯à°÷³Ì°ªªº¹F¦¨¡C§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H¹ï©ó³o¨Ç·|ij¦³µÛ²W³Õªºª¾ÃÑ¡AÁöµM¨ä¥L¤H¨Ã¨S¦³¡CºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A§A­Ìªº°Ñ»P¤~¬OÃö©ó³o­Ó¶i®i³Ì¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡C°O¦í¡AÁöµM¡A§A­Ì¦P®É§@爲¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡AŪ¨ì³oÃþ¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº«H®§¡A¤]³\ª¾¹D¤°麽¦bµo¥ÍµÛ¡A³oùب̦³¼Æ¥H¦Ê¸U­pªº§A­Ì¥@¬É¤Wªº¤H¤£©ú¥Õ¡C·í§A­Ì±q§Ú­Ìªº¨¤«×²M·¡ªº¬Ý«Ýªº¸Ü¡A¨º麽´N©ú¥Õ¶i®i爲¦ó¥O¤H®ð¾k¨Ã¥B½wºC¤F¡C

We have convened most recently to discuss the finalized plans to Disclosure. We have become aware of the ¡§nudging¡¨ of Creation itself pressing for Disclosure. Despite the lack of any sign from your leaders towards this end, who we see are dragging their heels more and more, we must ourselves move forward to accomplish this task. The old saying goes, ¡§give them an inch and they will take a yard.¡¨ We have given your leaders multiple opportunities to bring Disclosure to you, and at each turn they have come up short. We now have our ¡§urging¡¨ to do so coming from the highest source. There is a smaller and smaller window of opportunity between the Disclosure event and your Ascension process. This window is to be used to acclimate you as to what is to come, and if it gets too small, we feel there will be little time to undertake the massive efforts necessary to prepare you for your ascension. Therefore, action will be taken sooner, rather than later, to adjust this inequity.

§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b³Ìªñ´Á¥l¶°¨Ã¥B°Q½×¤FÃö©ó¤j´¦ÅSªº§¹¦¨­p¹º¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g«D±`ªº¤F¸Ñ³yª«¥DÍ¢¦Û¤v¹ï©ó¦p¦ó®i²{¤j´¦ÅSªº¡§»´±À¡¨¤è¦¡¡CºÉºÞ¦³µÛ¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì»â¾É¤H¹ï©ó³o¦¸µ²§ôªº©ì©µºA«×¡A¹ï©ó¥L­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ìªº¬O¶V¨Ó¶V¦hªº©ì©µ¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì¥²¶·¥H¦Û¤vªº¤è¦¡§¹¦¨³o¦¸ªº¥ô°È¡C¦Ñ¸Ü»¡ªº¦n¡A¡i±o¤o¶i¤Ø¡j¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸gµ¹¤©§A­Ì»â¾É¤H³\¦hªº¾÷·|±a¨Ó¤j´¦ÅSµ¹§A­Ì¡A¨C¤@¦¸¥L­Ì³£¬O¦^À³®t±j¤H·N¡C²{¦b§Ú­Ì±o¨ì¤F¨Ó¦Û³Ì°ª·½ÀYªº¶Ê«P¡A¨Ó¶i¦æ±µ¤U¨Óªº­p¹º¡C¦b¤j´¦ÅS¤§¶¡¥u³Ñ¤U¶V¨Ó¶V¤pªº¾÷·|µ¡¤f¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ì´­¤Éªº¶iµ{¡C³o­Óµ¡¤f³Q¥Î¨Ó¬O§A­Ì¾AÀ³§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¤@¤Á¡A¦pªG¥¦Åܱo¤Ó¤p¡A·|Åý§Ú­Ì·P¨ì¥u³Ñ¤U«Ü¤Ö®É¶¡¨Ó©Ó¾á³o¤j¶q¥²­nªº§V¤O¡A·Ç³Æ§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº´­¤É¡C¦]¦¹¡A¦æ°Ê±N«Ü§Ö¶}©l¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¦A¦¸©ì©µ¡A¨Ó½Õ¾ã¥¢¿Åª¬ºA¡C

We now feel that the protection of those parts of your military who have come over to the Light will be sufficient to allow us to reveal ourselves to you. We also have come to the consensus that those who would continue to fight us will be contained sufficiently to allow us to move forward with such an objective.

§Ú­Ì²{¦b·P¨ì¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì³¡¤À­x¶¤ªº«OÅ@¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¨«¤J³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡A±N¨¬¥H¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì´¦¥Ü¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¹F¦¨¤@­P·N¨£¡A¨º´N¬O½Ö¥ø¹ÏÄ~Äò§ðÀ»§Ú­Ìªº±N³Q¥R¤Àªº¹K¨î¡A¥H¤¹³\§Ú­ÌÀHµÛ­p¹º¦w±Æªº¨º¼Ë¸¨¹ê¡C

The veil between your world and the multitude of dimensions accessible to your Higher Selves is thinning beyond your ability to keep your third dimensional delusions about what is reality. We are coming to a point where all shall reveal itself in truth. We have also detected many instances of a new form of ¡§intentionalized¡¨ prayer directed to the Creator by you. This thought is intended to ask the Creator¡¦s blessing to begin the process itself, rather than the blessing already received to undertake it upon our best judgment. We are joyous in your thoughts, as this will, more than anything else, allow this process to unfold.

¦b§A­Ì¥@¬É©M¦h­«ºû«×¶¡ªº±c¹õ¡A¥iÂkÄÝ©ó§A­Ì§ó°ª¦Û§Úªº¥¿¦b¶V¨Ó¶Vµ}Á¡¡A§A­Ì±N¦³¯à¤O¶W¶V²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº¿ùıª¾¹D¯u¬Û¡C§Ú­Ì´N­n±µªñ­«­nÂI¡A¦b¨ºùؤ@¤Á³£±N¥H¯u¬Û´¦¥Ü¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¤w¸gÀË´ú¨ì³\¦h¡§¦³·Nµ¦¹º¡¨ªº·s§Î¦¡ªº¹ê¨Ò¡A¨Ó¦Û§A­Ì¶Ç»¼µ¹³yª«¥Dªº¡C³o­Ó·Qªk´N¬O½Ð¨D³yª«¥D¯¬ºÖ¨Ã¥B¥H¦Û¤vªº¤è¦¡¶}©l³o­Ó¶iµ{¡A¦Ó¤£¬O³o­Ó¤w¸g³Q±µ¨üªº¯¬ºÖ--¥H§Ú­Ì³Ì¦nªº§PÂ_¨Ó±q¨Æ¥¦¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`°ª¿³§A­Ìªº·Qªk¡A¥Ñ©ó³o­Ó·NÄ@¡A¤×¨ä¬O¡A¤¹³\³o­Ó¶iµ{±o¥H´¦¥Ü¡C

As we plan the final stages of Disclosure on our end, you will no doubt see greater and larger displays, more daring and less able to be explained away, of our ships in your skies. Our concentration, primarily in third world countries, will now shift to major nations around your world and you will see the media take note. It appears that some of the cabal controlling the media are mindful of this end game and wish to strike last minute deals which include focusing on the truth in their respective media, in exchange for leniency and clemency. Our consensus here is that such is a good thing, since it brings about the process we desire for all.

¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ì¥H¦Û¤vªº¤è¦¡­p¹º¤F¤j´¦ÅSªºµ²§ô¶¥¬q¡A§A­Ì±N²@µLºÃ°Ýªº¬Ý¨ì§ó¤j§ó¦hªºÅã²{¡A§ó¤jÁx¡A§ó¤Öªº¸ÑÄÀ¡AÅý§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¥X²{¦b§A­Ìªº¤ÑªÅ¤¤¡C§Ú­ÌªºµJÂI¡A±N¥D­n¦b²Ä¤T¥@¬É°ê®a¡A²{¦b±NÂàÅܳò¶§A­Ì¥@¬Éªº¥D­n°ê®a¡A§A­Ì±N¬Ý¨ì´CÅé¯d·N¨ì¡C³o¬Ý¤W¥h¤@¨Ç³Q³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î±±¨îªº´CÅé¤]¯d·N¨ì³o¦¸¹CÀ¸ªºµ²§ô¡A§Æ±æ¦b³Ì«áªº®É¨è¥XÀ»¡A¥]¬A¦b¦U¦Ûªº´CÅé¤W¶°¤¤³ø¹D¯u¬Û¡A¥H¥æ´«¤¯·O©M¼e«p¡C¦b³oùاڭ̷N¨£¤@­P¡A³o¬O¦n¨Æ±¡¡A¥H«á±N±a¨Ó§Ú­Ì§Æ±æªº©Ò¦³¶iµ{µ²ªG¡C

These are truly amazing times for you. Exciting, frustrating, joyous, thrilling, intimidating and exhilarating all at the same time. With Love, unconditionally, you can weather these times towards what you know to be the greatest experience in your human history. Keep your faith in the process and know we are here, working tirelessly towards this end. Imagine your entire being, body, soul, and mind, filled with Unconditional Love and you will comfort yourself and quiet the negativity.

³o¨Ç¹ï§A­Ì¨Ó»¡¯uªº³£¬O·¥¨ä¿E°Êªº®É¨è¡C¿E°Ê¡Aªq³à¡AÅw´r¡AŸ®ß¡A³QÅåÀ~©M¥O¤H´r§ÖªºÅéÅç³£¦P®Éµo¥Í¤F¡C±aµÛµL±ø¥óªº·R¡A§A­Ì¬O¥i¥H¸g¨ü¦í³o¨Ç®É¨èªº¿i½m¡A¦]爲§A­Ìª¾¹D³o¨Ç¦b§A­Ì¤HÃþªº¾ú¥v¤¤³£¬O³Ì¦nªºÅéÅç¡C«O«ù§A­Ì¹ï©ó¶iµ{ªº«H¤ß¡Aª¾¹D§Ú­Ì´N¦b³oùØ¡A²@¤£¾Ó«åªº¤u§@µÛ¡A´Â¦V³o­Óµ²§ô¤§´Á¡C·Q¶H¤@¤U§A­Ì¾ã­Ó¦s¦b¡A¨­Åé¡AÆF»î©M·NÃѳ£¥Rº¡¤FµL±ø¥óªº·R¡A¨º麽§A´N¥i¥H±o¨ì¦Û§ÚªºµÎ¾A©M¹ï©ó­t­±©Êªº³Ì¤jÄÀ©ñ¡C

Be at peace.

½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR¡C

»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 9¤ë27¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Sep 27, 2011
Sheldan Nidle - 9¤ë27¤é«H®§

Dratzo! Much has been happening on your world. Many minor issues are delaying temporarily the distribution of your prosperity funds and the much-awaited broadcasts. These delays are the last in a long line of impediments that have dictated the pace of change for your world. They determined that what could have been easy and rapid finally ran up against the time limit set by Heaven. What is important to remember is that the coming events are inevitable. The precious-metal depositories are set up across the globe and the primary components of the new financial system are in place. The final push we mentioned recently has turned into a major secret conflict between the dark cabal and its staunchest adherents, and a determined group of armed forces that is removing these obstructive beings so that the changes can happen smoothly. This struggle has reached a point where we are now ready to intervene and end the cabal's last-ditch stand. Our Agarthan cousins have begun to assist the pro-reformation forces to ensure absolutely that there will be no sudden turn of events in the dark's favor. We say to them, On to victory!

§A­Ìªº¥@¬Éµo¥Í¤F«Ü¦h¨Æ¡C³\¦h¤p¨Æ±¡©µ¿ð¤F§A­ÌªºÁcºa°òª÷ªº¤À°t©M¤w¸gµ¥«Ý³\¤[ªº¼s¼½¡C³o¨Ç©µ¿ð¬O¨º©Ò¦³»Ùꪺ²×ÂI¡AÀH«á§ïÅܧA­Ì¥@¬Éªº¤O¶q¥²±N¶}©l¥D¾É¡C³Ì«á´Á­­¤w¸g³Q¤Ñ°ó³]¸m¡A¦p¦ó§Ö³t¦Ó¦³®Ä¦aÅÜ­²§A­Ìªº¥@¬Éªº¤è®×¤w¸g¨M©w¡C½Ð°O¦í±µ¤U¨Ó§Y±N¨ì¨Óªº¨Æ¥ó¬O¤£¥iÁקKªº¡C¶Qª÷Äݦ«ºÞ¾÷ºc¤w¸g¦b¥þ²y³Q«Ø¥ß¡A·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¥D­n²Õ¦¨³¡¤À¤w¸g´N¦ì¡C³Ìªñ§Ú­Ì´£¨ì¹L³o³Ì«áªº±À¤O¨Ó¦Û©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ì°í©wªº°lÀHªÌ¤§¶¡ªº¤@­Ó¯µ±Kªº½Ä¬ð¡A¤@­Ó¨ü©RªºªZ¸Ë³¡¶¤¥¿¦b±N¨º¨Ç³Ì«áªºªýê¶Õ¤O²¾°£¡A¥H«OÃÒ³oÅÜ­²¯à°÷¥­¶¶ªº®i¶}¡C³o³õª§°«¤w¸g¹F¨ì¤F¤@­ÓÅý§Ú­Ì·Ç³Æ¶i¦æ¤z¹w©M²×¤î¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥L­Ì¶i¦æ³Ì«á¤@·iªº®É¶¡ÂI¤F¡C§Ú­Ìªº¨Ó¦Ûªü¥[´Ëªº¥S§Ì­Ì¤w¸g¶}©l¨ó§U¿Ë§ï­²ªº¶Õ¤O¡A«OÃÒ¦b³o´Á¶¡µ´¹ïªº¤£·|µo¥Í²Å¦X¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­G¤fªº¬ðµMªºÂà§é¨Æ¥ó¡C§Ú­Ì§i¶D¤F¥L­Ì¡A¥h¨ú±o§A­Ìªº³Ó§Q§a¡I

Our forces continue to adhere strictly to the guidelines issued to us by Heaven, but we also look forward to the time when we can do more than merely assist our Earth allies in putting together a new reality. This is no simple assignment. You are tasking yourselves with completely reforming a world that has existed for millennia, which means, in effect, that you need to bring about a huge series of changes largely unheard of in the present reality. However, this amount of change is something that our Agarthan cousins are prepared for, as they fully expected that the dark would not be allowed to complete its illegal machinations for preventing your return to full consciousness. Heaven had a divine timetable which proclaimed that the time for the return of the Light was upon you, and that it was to be sparked off by a massive first contact with the Galactic Federation. The present goings-on are simply part of the run-up to disclosure. Amazing things will be associated with disclosure and we look forward to participating in these events with you.

§Ú­Ìªº¤O¶qÄ~ÄòÄY®æ¿í¦uµÛ¤Ñ°ó§iª¾§Ú­Ìªº·Ç«h¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤]´Á¬ßµÛ§Ú­Ì¯à°÷°µªº§ó¦hªº®É¨èªº¨ì¨Ó¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¶È¶È¨ó§U§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í²Õ«Ø¤@­Ó·sªº²{¹ê¡C³o¨M¤£¬O²³æªº½á­È¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦bµ¹§A­Ì¦Û¤v¾á¤W­«¥ô¡A§A­Ì»Ý­n§¹¥þ±o­««Ø§A­Ì³o­Ó¤w¸g¦s¦b¤F¼Æ¤d¦~ªº¥@¬É¡A³o·N¨ýµÛ§A­Ì»Ý­nµ¹³o­Ó¥@¬É±a¨Ó¤@¨t¦Cªº¥Ø«e¦b§A­Ìªº²{¹ê¤¤±q¨Ó¨S¦³Å¥¹Lªº¥¨¤jªºÅÜ­²¡CµM¦Ó¡A§Ú­Ìªºªü¥[´Ë¥S§Ì­Ì¤w¸g爲§A­Ì·Ç³Æ¦n¤F³o¨Ç¤j¶qªºÅÜ­²¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤@ª½´Á«ÝµÛ¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªý¤î§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº³±¿Ñ¤£³Q¤¹³\§¹¦¨¡C¤Ñ°ó¦³¤@­Ó¯«¸tªº®É¶¡ªí¡A¤W­±«Å¥¬§A­Ìªð¦^¥úªº®É¶¡´N¦b§A­Ìªº²´«e¤F¡A¦Ó³o¤@¤Áªº°_ÂI¨Æ¥ó´N¬O§A­Ì»P»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¡C²{¦b¥¿¦b¤Wºtªº¨Æ¥ó¥u¤£¹L¬O´Â¦V¤j´¦ÅS¨Æ¥óªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¦ñÀHµÛ¤j´¦ÅS±N·|µo¥Í«Ü¦h¥O¤HÅå³Yªº¨Æ¥ó¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«ÝµÛ¦b³o¨Ç¨Æ¥ó¤¤°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡C

The road to disclosure has had many strange turns. Recently, several major governments agreed to be on board with disclosure and then abruptly withdraw from that agreement. This taught us that only the caretaker governments could ensure disclosure. Therefore, over the past few months we started to increase our assistance both to our Earth allies and to those willing to actively pursue the use of coercion to drive the dark cabal from its underground bases, and this was successful. Further, our defense forces have discombobulated the 'advanced' technologies which are sequestered at these bases with the intention of denying the dark ones any possibility of last-minute mischief, which they still persist in plotting. The leadership of the dark needs to accept that its time in the catbird seat is at an end and that the moment has arrived for all the dark ones to face the music and formally surrender to the various forces that are waiting to create the new temporary governments. These are the legal instruments to produce disclosure.

³q©¹¤j´¦ÅSªº¸ô¤W¤w¸g¦³¤F«Ü¦h©_©ÇªºÂà§éÂI¡C³Ìªñ¡A´X­Ó¥D­nªº¬F©²¤w¸g¦P·N¤F¤j´¦ÅS¡AµM«á¤S¬ðµM°h¥X¸Ó¨óij¡C³o±Ðµ¹§Ú­Ì¥u¦³·sªºÁ{®É¬F©²¯à°÷«OÃÒ¤j´¦ÅS¡C¦]¦¹¡A¦b¹L¥hªº´X­Ó¤ë¡A§Ú­Ì¤@¤è­±¶}©l¼W¥[¹ï§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Íªº¨ó§U¡A¥t¤@¤è­±¤]¼W¥[¤F¹ï¨º¨Ç¨M©w¨Ï¥Î±jµw¤â¬qÅX»°¨º¨Ç¦b¦a¤U°ò¦aªº¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº·ù¤Íªº¨ó§U¡A³o¤@¤Á³£«Ü¦¨¥\¡C¥t¥~¡A§Ú­Ìªº¨¾½Ã¤O¶q¤w¸g¯}Ãa¤F¨º¨Ç³Q¦©©ã¦b¦a¤U°ò¦aªº¡§¥ý¶i¡¨§Þ³N¡A½T«O³o¨Ç¶Â·t¤À¤l¤£·|¦³¦b³Ì«á¤@¨è¦A¶i¦æ´c§@¼@¡]³o¬O¥L­Ì¤@ª½¦bµ¦¹ºªº¡^ªº¥ø¹Ï¡C¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº»â¾É¤H¥²¶·©Ó»{¥L­Ì§¤¦b³»ºÝÅv§Q¤§´Èªº®É¶¡¤w¸g¨ìÀY¡A©Ò¦³ªº¶Â·t¤À¤l­±¹ï¦UºØ¥úªº¤O¶q¥¿¦¡§ë­°ªº®É¨è¤w¸g¨Ó¨ì¡A¦Ó³o¨Ó¦Û¥úªº¤O¶q¥¿µ¥«ÝµÛ·sªºÁ{®É¬F©²³Q³Ð«Ø¡C³o¨Ç³£¬O³q¦V¤j´¦ÅSªº¦Xªkªº¤â¬q¡C

The final steps in this last act of mass defiance by the dark are now underway. As their alternative courses of action shrink by the minute, the time comes for their leadership to bow to the inevitable. Surrender can prevent a lot of unnecessary pain and sorrow for their families and especially for them. You are standing on the very brink of a golden age for humanity, and your return to full consciousness completes the prophecies decreed by the Light at the fall of Atlantis. This time is meant to be one of great joy, and the dark is prolonging the time of chaos unnecessarily. Heaven is now advising us that we are to intervene in ways that we were formerly disinclined to, and have assisted those who 'cleaned out' a number of major dark underground bases. We have also disrupted or destroyed several devices used by the dark as part of its complex operations to prevent your rise to full consciousness. The time for our arrival on your shores is close at hand!

¨Ó¦Û¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¤j³W¼Ò©è§Üªº¦æ°Êªº³Ì«á¨BÆJ¥¿¦b¶i¦æ¤¤¡C¦ñÀHµÛ¨C¤@¤ÀÁé¥L­Ìªº¥i´À¥Nªº¦æ°Ê¤è®×ªº®Ä¥Îªº³vº¥­°§C¡A¥L­Ìªº»â¾É¤H³Ì«á©}ªAªº®É¶¡ÂI±N¤£¥iÁקKªº¨ì¨Ó¡C§ë­°¯à爲¥L­Ìªº®a®x¤×¨ä¬O¥L­Ì¦Û¤vÁקK«Ü¦h¨S¦³¥²­nªº¯kµh©Mµh­W¡C§A­Ì²{¦b¥¿¯¸¦b¤HÃþ¶Àª÷®É¥NªºÃä½t¡A§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѱN§¹¦¨¦Û¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ¹k¸¨¥H¨Ó¤Ñ°ó©Ò¹{¥¬ªº¯«¸t¹w¨¥¡C³o¤@¦¸·N¨ýµÛ¥¨¤jªº³ß®®¡A¦Ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥u¬O²@µL¥²­nªº©µªø²V¶Ãªº®É¶¡¦Ó¤w¡C¤Ñ°ó²{¦b«Øij§Ú­Ì¶i¦æ¤z¹w¡A³o¬O¤@ºØ¥H«e§Ú­Ì¤£Ä@±Ä¥Îªº¤è¦¡¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸gÀ°§U²M²z¤F¤@©w¼Æ¶qªº¦b¦a¤U°ò¦a¤¤¥D­nªº¶Â·t¦¨­û¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¤w¸g¤zÂZ©ÎªÌ¯}Ãa¤F´X­Ó³Q¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥Î¨Óªý¤î§A­Ìªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº´X­Ó³]³Æ¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ó¨ì§A­Ìªº°ê«×ªº®É¶¡´N¦b¤âÃä°Õ¡I

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We come today to give you a better understanding of what is happening around you. Right now, moves are being completed in a number of nations to bring about the fall of several tyrannical regimes. Also, our associates are wrapping up a series of discussions about the new procedures to be explained to those banks intending to operate internationally. Most importantly, the current wall between domestic and international banking operations in America is finally to be breached. Hence it is vital that the new transparent modes of operation be known to both large and small banking institutions. Further, a series of new international monitoring agencies are to be very rigorous in their scrutiny of all daily banking practices. It is essential for these new agencies to regulate global banking operations both thoroughly and effectively.

¯¬ºÖ¡I§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I§Ú­Ì¤µ¤Ñªº¨ì¨Ó¬O爲¤FÀ°§U§A­Ì§ó¦nªº²z¸Ñ§A­Ì©P³ò¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C²{¦b¡A¦b¤@¨Ç°ê®aµ²§ô¼É­h¬FÅvªº¹B°Ê¥¿¦b³Q§¹¦¨¡C§Ú­Ìªº¨ó§UªÌ­Ì¥¿¦bµ²§ô¤@¨t¦Cªº°Q½×¡A³o¨Ç°Q½×¬O¦³Ãö¸ÑÄÀ¨º¨Ç»È¦æ¬O¦p¦ó¶i¦æ¥þ²y¾Þ§@ªº·sªºµ{§Ç¡C³Ì­«­nªº¬O¡A¦b¬ü°ê¥»°ê»È¦æ¾Þ§@©M°ê»Ú»È¦æ¾Þ§@¤§¶¡ªº°ªÀð³Ì²×±Y¼ì¤F¡C¦]¦¹¡A·sªº³z©úªº¾Þ§@¼Ò¦¡³Q¤jªº©M¤pªº»È¦æ¾÷ºc³£ª¾¾å³o¬O¦ÜÃö­«­nªº¡C¥t¥~¡A¤@¨t¦Cªº·sªº°ê»ÚºÊºÞ¾÷ºc¦b¥L­Ì¨C¤Ñªº¼f®Ö»È¦æªº¾Þ§@¤W±N·|¬O«D±`ÄY®æªº¡C³o¨Ç·sªººÊºÞ¾÷ºc¹ý©³¦a¡A¦³®Ä¦aºÞ¨î¥þ²y»È¦æªº¾Þ§@¦æ爲¬O¤Q¤À¥²­nªº¡C

The most important aspect is of course the new currencies and the changes of governance. These areas still have a few problems. We continue to pave the way for the first few announcements by the new temporary governments, and all new monies for each nation have been transferred to local distributions centers. Officials from the banks being serviced by these centers have been trained to exchange the new money and are conversant with the new procedures that their bank tellers are to follow. Specific new rules will be imparted to each group of bank officials, and the funds long blocked by the old regimes will be released after the requisite papers are formally agreed to by those initially receiving the funds. Then, a grand distribution of monies from St. Germaine's World Trust will begin.

¦Ó³Ì­«­nªº¤è­±·íµM¬O·sªº³q³f©M¬F©²ªºÅÜ­²¡C³o¨Ç»â°ì¨ÌµM¦³¤@¨Ç°ÝÃD¡C§Ú­ÌÄ~Äò爲·sªºÁ{®É¬F©²²Ä¤@¦¸µoªí¥L­ÌªºÁn©ú¾Q¥­¹D¸ô¡A爲¨C¤@­Ó°ê®a·Ç³Æªº©Ò¦³ªº·sªº³f¹ô¤w¸g³QÂಾ¨ì·í¦aªº¤À°t¤¤¤ß¡C»È¦æ©x­û¤w¸g±o¨ì¨Ó¦Û³o¨Ç¤¤¤ßªºªA°È¡A¥L­Ì±µ¨ü¤F¥æ´«·sªº³f¹ôªº°ö°V¡A¥B¤w¸g¼ô±x¤F³o¨Ç·sªºµ{§Ç¡A¥HÅý¥L­Ì»È¦æªº¥X¯Ç­û¸òÀH¥L­Ìªº°µªk¡C¨ãÅ骺·sªº³W«h±Nµ¹¤©¨C­Ó»È¦æ¶°¹Îªº©x­û¡A¦b©Ò»Ý¤å¥ó³Q¨º¨Ç³Ìªì±o¨ì°òª÷ªº¤H¥¿¦¡³q¹L«á¡A³Q¬FÅv«ÊÂꪺ°òª÷±N³QÄÀ©ñ¡CµM«á¡A¨Ó¦Û¸t­õ°Ò¥@¬É°òª÷ªº²±¤jªº°]´I¤À°t±N¶}©l¶i¦æ¡C

The distribution of these funds is tied to the many governmental reform groups taking temporary control of a number of major governments. An international tribunal has formally given our forces authority to make arrests and take down these governments. Several military units and legal groups within these same nations are assisting us to complete these arrests. So far, thousands of the dark cabal's personnel have been taken into custody and held at special secure facilities located near the edges of Inner Earth. Our intent is to finish this operation very shortly and to be able to install new governance, and then start the first series of announcements. We dearly desire to begin a more personal approach to you and be able to make our broadcasts together with the Galactic Federation of Light. It will be a most joyous time. Namaste!

³o¨Ç°òª÷ªº¤À°t»P³\¦h¬F©²§ï­²²Õ´¬Û¸j©w¡A³o¨Ç¬F©²§ï­²²Õ´±N¼È®Éªº±±¨î¥@¬É¤Wªº¤@©w¼Æ¶qªº¥D­n¬F©²¡C¤@­Ó°ê»Úªk®x±N·|¦¨¥ß¥Hµ¹¤©§Ú­Ì¥¿¦¡ªºÅv¤O¥h¶e®·¡A©Ô¤U¨º¨ÇÂÂ¥@¬Éªº¬F©²»â¾É¤H¡C³o¨Ç°ê®aªº´X­Ó­x¨Æ³æ¦ì©M¦Xªkªº²Õ´¥¿¦bÀ°§U§Ú­Ì§¹¦¨³o¨Ç¶e®·¤u§@¡C¥Ø«e爲¤î¡A¨Ó¦Û¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¼Æ¤d¤H¤w¸g³Q羁©ã¡A³QÃö¦b±µªñ¤º³¡¦a²yÃä½tªº¯S®íªº¦w¥þ³]¬I¤º¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥Øªº¬Oµu´Á¤ººÉ§Ö§¹¦¨³o­Ó¤u§@¡AµM«á¶}©l²Õ«Ø·s¬F©²¡A¦A¶}©l¶i¦æ­º¦¸¤@¨t¦Cªº¼s¼½¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`´÷±æ»P§A­Ì¶}©l¤@­Ó§ó¥[­Ó¤H¤ÆªººtÁ¿¡A¯à°÷Åý§Ú­Ì»P¨Ó¦Û¥úªº»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªºªB¤Í­Ì¤@¦P¦V§A­Ì¼s¼½¡C¨º±N¬O¤@­Ó³Ì³ÌÅý¤H³ß®®ªº®É¨è¡I¦X¤Q¡I

Today, we talked about the many operations that will open a path to freedom for you and your world. These procedures need to be accomplished before disclosure rolls out, and are signs of your rapidly approaching new reality. It is this new reality which will allow you to complete your transformation to full consciousness. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì°Q½×¤F³\¦h¾Þ§@¡A³o¨Ç¾Þ§@±N§â§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¥@¬É±a¤W¦Û¥Ñ¤§¸ô¡C³o¨Çµ{§Ç»Ý­n¦b¤j´¦ÅS±À¥X¤§«e³Q§¹¦¨¡A³o¤]¬O§A­Ì§Ö³t±µªñ·sªº²{¹êªº«H¸¹¡C¥¿¬O³o·sªº²{¹ê±N¤¹³\§A­Ì¥h§¹¦¨ªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪº°¶¤jªºÂàÅÜ¡Cª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄÝ©ó§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡IÅw¼y¡I

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 9¤ë28¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - September 28, 2011
SaLuSa - 9¤ë28¤é«H®§

There is no doubt that not only time is continuing to speed up, but events important to the necessary changes are also reaching a climax. It bodes well for the immediate period which is highlighted by the Love Wave of 11.11.11. Good news travels faster than ever amongst the Lightworkers, and the network of information continues to expand. It all points to an exciting time ahead and the fulfilment of your expectations. The energy for change is unstoppable and we will ensure that it flows uninterrupted by those who oppose it. We are in regular contact with your leaders and even if some reluctance is shown, they are generally co-operating with us. The world teeters on the brink of collapse, and they realise that only a completely new approach will provide a way out. The dark Ones believed it would be to their advantage and their aims to take over, but we have turned the tables on them to bring about Ascension.

¹ï©ó¤£¶È¬O®É¶¡¦b¥[³t¤w¸g¨S¦³¥ô¦ó½èºÃ¡AÁÙ¦³­«­nªº¨Æ¥ó¦b¶i¦æ¥²¶·ªºÂàÅÜ¡A¨ä¤]¦b©è¹F¤@­Ó³»ÂI¡C³o«Ü¦nªº¹w¥ÜµÛªñ¬q®É´Á¤º¡A2011¦~11¤ë11¤éªº·R¤§¥¨®ö±N¨Ï¨äÅãµÛ¦Ó¬ð¥X¡C¦n®ø®§¤ñ¹L¥h§ó§Öªº¦b¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¤§¶¡¶Ç¼½¡A«H®§ªººôµ¸¦b¤£Â_ªº§§¤j¡C³o³£«ü¦V¤@­Ó¿E°Ê¤H¤ßªº®É¨è¡A«e¤èªº¥¼¨Ó¥Rº¡§A­Ìªº´Á«Ý¡CÂàÅܪº¯à¶q¬OµLªkªý¤îªº¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N½T«O¥¦ªº¬y°Ê¤£·|³Q¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ïªý¤î¥¦ªº¤H©Ò¤zÂZ¨ì¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¦b©w´Áªº±µÄ²§A­Ìªº»â¾É¤H¡A§Y¨Ï¤@¨Ç¤@ª½Åã¥Ü¥X¬Û·íªº¤£±¡Ä@¡A¥L­Ì³q±`ÁÙ¬O´M¨D»P§Ú­Ìªº¦X§@¡C¥@¬É§½¶Õ¤w¸g¨«¤W±Y¼ìªºÃä½t¡A³o¨Ç»â¾É¤Hª¾¹D¥u¦³¤@­Ó§¹¥þ¹ñ·sªº¤èªk¤~¯à²æÂ÷¨ä¤¤¡C¶Â·t¶Õ¤O«o¬Û«H³o¥i¯à¬O¥L­ÌªºÀu¶Õ¡A¥L­Ìªº¥ø¹Ï¬O´x±±¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¤w¸g§áÂà¤F§½¶Õ¨Ã¥B±a¨Ó´­¤É¤§¸ô¡C

The people have as expected risen up against those who have perpetuated the conditions that have held you in their control. It is sometimes a painful process of change, but unavoidable as you break out of their hold on you. We are preventing the dark Ones from using such occasions to promote situations of violence, and create a false impression of those who demonstrate. We see you as being very restrained, and endeavouring to keep them as peaceful as possible. It is your right to demonstrate, but authorities fear such opposition to them. It is why they try to prevent such news being reported. However, it will not make any difference as the movement for change has progressed beyond their grasp. It is also helped along by great Beings, who are using their influence to ensure that the leaders of these movements are inspired for the right motives. Be assured that there is far more help being given than you would realise.

¤H­Ì¤w¸g¦p´Á«Ýªº¨º¼Ë¶}©l¹ï§Ü¨º¨Ç¥ø¹Ïªø¤[§â§A­Ì±±¨î¥L­ÌÅ]¤ö¤§¤Uªº±±¨î¡C¦³®É­Ô½T¹ê¦³µh­WªºÂàÅܹLµ{¡A¦ý¬O¤£¥iÁקKªº­ì¦]´N¬O§A­Ì¤w¸gÂ\²æ¤F¥L­Ì±±¨î§A­ÌªºÏEÂê¡C§Ú­Ì¥¿¦bªý¤î¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹B¥Î³oÃþªº±¡ªp¨Ó´£¤É¼É¤Oªº±¡§Î¡Aµ¹¨º¨Ç¥Ü«ÂªÌ­Ì³Ð³y¥Xµê°²ªº¿ùı¡C§Ú­Ì¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì¤@ª½«D±`ªº§J¨î¦Û¤v¡AºÜ¤O°µ¨ì¥H©M¥­¤è¦¡¸Ñ¨M°ÝÃD¡C³o¬O§A­Ì¥¿½T¿ï¾ÜªºÃÒ©ú¡A¦ý¬O·íÅvªÌªù«o¦b®`©È¥ô¦ó¹ï§Ü¥L­Ìªº±¡§Î¡C³o¤]¬O爲¦ó¥L­Ì¹Á¸Õªý¤î³oÃþªº·s»D³Q³ø¹D¡C¦ý¬O¡A³o¨Ã¤£·|³y¦¨¥ô¦óªº¤£¦P¡A¦]爲ÂàÅܪº¦æ°Ê¤w¸g»·»·¶W¥X¥L­Ì¥i´x±±ªºµ{«×¡C·íµM³o¤]¬O¦ñÀHµÛ°¶¤j¦s¦³­Ìªº¨ó§U¡A¥L­Ì¥¿¦b¹B¥Î¥¨¤jªº¼vÅT¤O¨Ó½T«O³o¨Ç¦æ°Êªº»â¾É¤H­Ì¨ü¨ì¥¿½T°Ê¾÷ªº¿Eµo¡C½Ð½T«H¡A³oùؤ@ª½¦³µÛ¶W¥X§A­Ì©Ò¯à¤F¸ÑªºÀ°§U¤§¤O¦b´£¨Ñ¡C

There is a beautiful Light spreading across the Earth that is linking many groups, that are in turn attracting more people. Where some have been unaware of the confrontation between the dark and the Light, there is a stirring within and many are now awakening. That will be helped forward by the powerful surge of energy that 11.11.11 will bring to you all, including Mother Earth. There is no going back and indeed why would you wish to, when such a wonderful future awaits you that will release you from the cycle of duality. For each soul the future is yours to decide and you will be granted the freedom of choice. Be guided by your intuition and stay with your own understanding of what lies ahead. From being very limited during your lives on Earth, you are suddenly being prepared to become Cosmic Beings. Look at us and see your future in us because that is your true potential. We are Masters, and you also are about to move up to greater levels of consciousness that will return you to your previous status. Many will doubt that they are capable of doing so, but we assure you that it is your destiny.

¬ï¶V¾ã­Ó¬P²y¡A³oùئ³µÛ¬üÄRÀéÄꪺ¥ú¨~¦b¶Ç¼½µÛ¡AÁp¨t¨ì³\³\¦h¦hªº¹ÎÅé¡A³o¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº§l¤Þ§ó¦hªº¤H¡C¦b³oùØÁÙ¬O¦³¨Ç¤£©ú¥Õ¶Â·t»P¥ú©ú¤§¶¡¹ï§Ü¥»½èªº¤H¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ìªº¤º¦b¶}©l¬¡ÅD¨Ã¥B³\¦h¤H²{¦b¤w¸gı¿ô¡C¦b2011¦~11¤ë11¤éªº¥¨¤j¯à¶qªº±a»â¤U¡A³o·|±o¨ìÀ°§U¡A±N±aµ¹§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤@¤Á¡A¥]¬A¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡C²{¦b¨S¦³¦^ÀY¤§¸ô¡A·íµM¡A¦pªG§A­Ì§Æ±æ¡A³o¼Ë¬üÄRªº¥¼¨Ó¥¿¦b¦V§A­Ì©Û¤â¡A¨Ã¥B§â§A­Ì±q¤G¤¸©ÊªºÅéÅ礤ÄÀ©ñ¥X¨Ó¡C¹ï©ó¨C­ÓÆF»î¨Ó»¡¡A¥¼¨Ó¤@ª½³£¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¿ï¾Ü¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½¦³µÛ¦Û¥Ñ¿ï¾ÜªºÅv¤O¡C½Ð¦b¦Û¤vªºª½Ä±¤Þ¾É¤U¦æ°Ê¡A¹ï©ó«e¤èªº¨Æ¹ê«O«ù§A¤º¦bªºÄ±ª¾¡C±q§A­Ì¦a²y¥Í¬¡¤§«D±`­­¨îª¬ºA¡A§A­Ì¥H¬ðµoªº¿E±¡¶}©l·Ç³Æ¦¨爲¡i»Èªe¦s¦³¡j¡C¬Ý¬Ý§Ú­Ì¡A¨ä¹ê´N¬O§A­Ìªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¦]爲³o¬O§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¼ç¤O¡C§Ú­Ì³£¬O¤j®v¡A¦Ó§A­Ì¤]­n¶i¤J¨ì§ó°¶¤jªº·NÃѤô¥­¡A³o±N¦^Âk§A­Ì¹L¥hªºª¬ºA¡C³\¦h¤H¨ÌÂÂÃhºÃ¦Û¤v¬O§_¦³³o­Ó¯à¤O¡A§Ú­Ì¦V§A­Ì«OÃÒ³o´N¬O§A­Ìªº¨Ï©R¡C

We ask you to wear the mantle of Light at all times, and be that which you are without waiting for Ascension. Stay calm and peaceful within the midst of uncertainty and change, and you will doing all that can be expected of you at this time. It will not belong now before life will take another turn for the better, and you will know for certain that the final acts are taking place before the curtain falls to end this cycle of duality. Yes, many are experiencing hard times, but you may take heart from knowing that you knew the end-times would be very testing, and that you would come through them.

§Ú­Ì­n¨D§A­Ì¦b¥ô¦ó®É¨è³£¬ï¤W¡i¥ú¤§°«ÁO¡j¡A¦¨爲³oºØª¬ºAªº¸Ü§A´NµL»Ýª¼¥Øµ¥«Ý´­¤É¡C¦b¤£½T©w»PÂàÅܪº¤¤´Á¡A½Ð«O«ù¥­ÀR»P©M¥­¤ß¡A§A­Ì±N¦b¦¹¨è°µ¥X©Ò¦³¯à°÷´Á«Ýªº¨Æ±¡¡C¦b¥Í¬¡¦]爲§ó°ªªº¥Ø¼Ð¦ÓÂàÅÜ«e³£¤£·|ÄÝ©ó²{¦b¡A§A­Ì·|¦]爲¬Y¨Ç­ì¦]ª¾¹D¡A³Ì«áªº¦æ°Ê¥¿¦bµo¥Í¡A´N¦b±c¹õ¤É°_µ²§ô¤G¤¸©Ê¸g¾ú¤§«e¡C¬Oªº¡A³\¦h¤H³£¦bÅéÅçµÛ§xÃø®É´Á¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì¤]¥i¥H±q¤º¤ßª½±µ·P¨ü¨ì¡A§A¦Û¤v¬Oª¾¹Dµ²§ô¥u¬O¤@­Ó«D±`ªº´ú¸Õ¡A¦Ó§A­Ì±N«Ü¦nªº³q¹L¥¦­Ì¡C

Worldly events are shaping up to suddenly take a surprising step forward, and it will lift your gloom as much is being set up of which you are unaware. We do not advertise our exact intentions, as there are still those who can interfere with our work. However, once we decide to go ahead we will not tolerate interference and it will be stopped. Our way is not to use violence, but peaceful persuasion and we never use threats. So you can now look forward to a few weeks of anticipation before you all experience 11.11.11, and it will carry a powerful energy with it that will noticeably uplift many, many people. You can view it as the commencement of the new period of Light that will signal the opening of the Pathway to Ascension.

¥@¬É©Êªº¨Æ¥ó¥¿¦b­±¹ï¬ðµM´Â¦V«e¤èªº¨B¥ï¡A³o±NÅXÂ÷§A­Ìªº¼~¼{¡A²¦³ºÁÙ¦³³\¦h¨Æ±¡¦b§A­Ì¤£ª¾±¡ªº±¡ªp¤Uµo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ì¤£·|´£¨Ñ½T¹êªº·N¹Ï¡A¦]爲³oùب̦³µÛ¥i¯àµo¥Í¤zÂZ¨ì§Ú­Ì¤u§@ªº±¡ªp¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤@¥¹§Ú­Ì¨M©w«e¶i¡A§Ú­Ì¤£·|®e§Ô¤zÂZ¨Ã¥B±Nªý¤î¥¦¡C§Ú­Ìªº¤è¦¡¨Ã¤£·|¨Ï¥Î¼É¤O¡A¦Ó¬O©M¥­ªº¤è¦¡»¡ªA¡A§Ú­Ì¥Ã»·¤£·|¨Ï¥Î«Â¯Ù®£À~¡C¦]¦¹²{¦b§A­Ì¥i¥H®i±æ¦b´X­Ó¬P´Áªºµ¥«Ý«á¡AÅéÅç¨ì2011¦~11¤ë11¤é¡A¥¦±NÄâ±a¥¨¤jªº¯à¶q¡A±NÅãµÛªº´£¤É³\¦h³\¦h¤H¡C§A­Ì¯à°÷·Q¶H¥¦¡A¦]爲·sªº¥ú¤§®É¥Nªº¶}ºÝ±N¦¨爲¥´¶}´­¤É¤jªùªº«H¸¹¡C

You have come a long way and experienced much to be here at a such a momentous time, and the significance of it all will soon dawn upon you. Look forward to meeting us and your ancestors from the Inner Earth whose presence has been kept back from you, like so much knowledge that reveals the truth of your real selves. The time for concealment of the truth has passed, and in future you will given all information appertaining to your contact with us and the divine plan for you. Armed with the truth, it will dispel any remaining doubts you may have held regarding the future.

§A­Ì¤w¸g¨«¹L¤Fº©ªøªº¹D¸ô¡A¸g¾ú¤F«Ü¦h¡A²{¦b¬O­«­n®É¨è¡A¥¦ªº­«­n©Ê±N«Ü§Ö³Q§A­Ì²z¸Ñ¡C´Á«ÝµÛ»P§Ú­Ìªº·|­±¡A·íµMÁÙ¦³¨Ó¦Û¦a¤ß¤å©úªº¯ª¥ý¡AÍ¢­Ìªº¦s¦b¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¤£³Q§A­Ì©Òª¾¡A´N¦p³o麽¦hªºª¾ÃѤ@¼Ë¡A±N´¦¥Ü¥X§A­Ì¯u¹ê¦Û§Úªº¯u¬Û¡CÁôÂïu¬Ûªº®É´Á¤w¸g¹L¥h¡A¦b¥¼¨Ó§A­Ì±N³Qµ¹¤©©Ò¦³ªº«H®§§@爲»P§A­Ì±µÄ²ªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¥H¤Î¹ï§A­Ì¨î©wªº¡i¯«¸t­p¹º¡j¡C¡i¥H¯u²zªZ¸Ë¦Û¤v¡j¡A³o±NÅX´²¥ô¦ó§A¦³¥i¯à«ù¦³ªº½èºÃ¡A¥H¤Î¹ï©ó¥¼¨ÓªººA«×¡C

As more souls stir from their great sleep, your knowledge will be invaluable as you can give those assurances that will put them on to the Path of Light. Hitherto, it has been difficult to find the truth against the background of false information. Over many centuries you have been overwhelmed by the Church and State that has presided over your education, and placed you in a position where you have been dependent upon them for all knowledge. Now you are sufficiently armed with the truth, to build upon it and break out of the hold they have had upon you. Many of you have an extremely strong intuition, and can measure your beliefs and those of other souls against it to help you decide what is true or false. In truth you have all knowledge within, and are not new to the higher truths that you hold subconsciously. Trust yourself in all situations, but nevertheless always be ready for a greater truth to be revealed.

¥Ñ©ó§ó¦hªºÆF»î±q²`«×ªº¨HºÎ¤¤¿ô¨Ó¡A§A­Ì©ÒÄâ±aªºª¾ÃѱN¬OµL»ù¤§Ä_¡A§A­Ì¥i¥H±o¨ì«OÃÒ¡A¥L­Ì±N«Ü¦nªº¨«¤W¡i¥ú¤§¹D¸ô¡j¡C¦Ü¤µ爲¤î¡A¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¦b¥Rº¡¿ù»~«H®§ªº§½­±¤¤«ÜÃøµo²{¯u¬Û¡C³\¦h¥@¬ö¥H¨Ó¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q±Ð·|©M°ê®a©ÒÄé¿éªºÁÀ¨¥©ÒÀ£­Ë¡A¥L­Ì­t³d¹ï§A­Ìªº±Ð¨|¡A§â§A­Ì©ñ¦b¤@ºØ±¡ªp¤¤¡A¦Ó³oºØ±¡ªp¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£¨Ì¿à©ó¥L­Ì´£¨Ñ©Ò¦³ªºª¾ÃÑ¡C²{¦b§A­Ì³£¤w¸g¥R¤Àªº¥H¯u²zªZ¸Ë¦Û¤v¡A«Ø³y¥¦¡A¥´¯}¥L­Ì¦w¸m¦b§A­Ì¨­¤WªºÏEÂê¡C§A­Ì³\¦h¤H¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F²×·¥ªº¡iª½Ä±¤O¡j¡A¥¦¥i¥H½T«O§A­Ìªº«H¥õ¡A¥hÀ³¹ï³o¨ÇÁÀ¨¥¡AÀ°§U§A­Ì¨M©w¤°麽¬O¯u¬Û©ÎªÌÁÀ¨¥¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W§A­Ì¾Ö¦³©Ò¦³ªº¤º¦bª¾ÃÑ¡A¨Ã¤£¹ï§ó°ªªº¯u¬Û­¯¥Í¡A¥¦¤@ª½¼çÂæb§A­Ìªº¼ç·NÃѤ¤¡C¦b©Ò¦³ªº±¡§Î¤U³£¬Û«H¦Û¤vªºª½Ä±¡A¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë³£Á`¬O·Ç³Æ¦n§ó°¶¤j¯u¬Ûªº´¦¥Ü¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and so pleased that progress has speeded up, as you have been patient for such a long time. The final battles between the dark and Light are taking place on more than one level, and on the physical side our allies are proving victorious, preventing any last ditch attempt to create chaos. At the higher levels the battle has already been won as the Light surrounds the Earth, and continues to grow very rapidly. All is well Dear Ones, and the sensitive's amongst you can feel that the oncoming changes are nearing manifestation. We walk with you all in Love and Light.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A«D±`ªº¶}¤ß©ó¶iµ{¤w¸g¥[³t¡AÁÙ¦³¤@ª½¥H¨Ó§A­Ìªº­@¤ß¡C¥ú©ú»P¶Â·t¤§¶¡ªº³Ì«á¾Ô°«µo¥Í¦b§ó¦hªº¼h­±¡A¦bª«²z¥@¬É³oÃä¡A§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í¥¿¦bÃÒ©ú¦Û¤vªº³Ó§Q¡Aªý¤î¥ô¦ó¥H¥ø¹Ï¨î³y²V¶Ãªº³Ì«á¤â¬q¡C¦b§ó°ªªº¼h¦¸¡A¾Ô°«¤w¸g³Ó§Q¡A¦]爲³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤w¸g³ò¶µÛ¦a²y¡A¨Ã¥B¦b«ùÄò¤£Â_ªº§Ö³t¼W¥[¡C¿Ë·Rªº¡A¤@¤Á³£«Ü¦n¡A±Ó·Pªº§A­Ì¯à°÷·P¨ü¨ì§Y±N¨ÓÁ{ªºÂàÅÜ´N­n±µªñÅã²{¡C§Ú­ÌÁ`¬O¦b·R»P¥ú¤¤»P§A­Ì¤@¦P¦æ¨«¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

U2½Ķ

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 9¤ë30¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - September 30, 2011
SaLuSa - 9¤ë30¤é«H®§

The dark Ones are losing their power and the Lightworkers are closing in on them. The object is to keep them from delaying the changes that are so near, so that our plan can take off with all speed. As you might realise, immense organisation has gone into it, and our allies have been taking up their positions for quite some time. Each project is a massive undertaking, but with our advanced technologies we can progress even the tiniest detail. When we give the signal to go ahead, it will work like a military campaign and it will overwhelm any opposition. As you may guess, matters will proceed much better when the right people have replaced those in authority who do not truly represent you. Attending to that is high on our list, and about to take top priority.

¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¥¿¥¢¥h¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q¡A¦P®É¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ­Ì¥¿¥]³ò¥L­Ì¡Cªý¤î¥L­Ì©µ¿ðijµ{ªº¥Ø¼Ð±µªñ§¹¦¨¡A³o¼Ë§Ú­Ìªº­p¹º´N¥i¥H¥þ³t¶i¦æ¡C¦p§A­Ì¥i¯à¤F¸Ñªº¤@¼Ë¡A¼Æ¶q¥¨¤jªº¹ÎÅé¤w¸g¦b±q¨Æ¥¦¡A¦Ó¥BÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº°ªºÝ¬ì§Þ¡A§Ú­Ì¥i¥H½Õ¾ã³Ì²Ó·Lªº²Ó¸`°ÝÃD¡C·í§Ú­Ì±o¨ì¤F«e¶iªº«H¸¹¡A³o´N·|¹³¬O¤@³õ­x¨Æ¦æ°Ê¡A±À­Ë©Ò¦³ªº¤£§Q§½¶Õ¡C´N¦p§A­Ì²q·Qªº¡A·í¥¿½Tªº¤H¨ú¥N¨º¨Ç¨Ã¤£¯u¹ê¥Nªí¤H¥Á©IÁn¤§¤HªºÅv¤O¦ì¸mªº®É­Ô¡A¨Æ±¡·|¶i®iªº§ó¥[¶¶§Q¡C­P¤O©ó³o­Ó°ÝÃD³B©ó§Ú­Ì­p¹º¦W³æªº«e¦C¡A´N­n¨ú±o³Ì°ªÀu¥ýÅv¡C

You are handling the changes so well, and it is helped by your understanding of your involvement and how important you are to us. We want you to see that whatever happens now is all part of the breakdown of the old, and its interface with the new. Indeed so much is new, that little of the old will remain as you know it now. You are to take a great leap forward into the Age of Surprises, giving you all of the advantages that should long ago have lifted you into the New Age. You have heard so much about energy saving devices, and once these are introduced, you will no longer be dependent on the Oil Industries. At a stroke, they will end poor standards of living whilst at the same time massively reducing pollution. In general the basic needs of people will be covered and starvation eradicated. The changes in transportation will take time, and the systems will be unrecognisable to what they are now. Speed of contact and communication will be accessible to all, and distance will be of no importance.

§A­Ì¤]¦b«Ü¦nªº³B²z³o¨ÇÂàÅÜ¡A¥¦±o¨ì¤F§A­Ìªº¥R¤ÀÀ°§U¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº²z¸Ñ¦Ó°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡A­nª¾¹D§A­Ì¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O¦h麽ªº­«­n¡C§Ú­Ì¯u¸Ûªº§Æ±æ§A­Ì©ú¥Õ²{¦b¥¿µo¥ÍµÛªº¤@¤Á²V¶Ã¡A³£¬OÂÂ¥@¬É±Y¼ìªº©Ò¦³迹¶H¡A¦]爲¥¦¦b·FÂZ·s¥@¬Éªº¨ì¨Ó¡C¦³³o麽¦h·sªº­n¨ì¨Ó¡A²{¦b§A­Ìª¾¹D¥u¦³«Ü¤ÖªºÂ¨ƪ«¦s¯d¤F¡C§A­Ì´N­n¨ú±o´Â¦VÅå³ß¥@¬öªº¶q¤l¸õÅD¡Aµ¹¤©§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªºÀu¶Õ¡A¨ä¹ê³o¨ÇÀ³¸Ó¦b«Ü¤[¥H«e´N§â§A­Ì±a¤J¤F·s¥@¬ö¡C§A­Ì¤w¸gÅ¥»¡¤F³\³£Ãö©ó¡i¸`¯à³]³Æ¡jªº®ø®§¡A¤@¥¹³o¨Ç³Q¤¶²Ð¤F¡A§A­Ì±N¤£¦A¨Ì¿à©ó¥Ûªo¤u·~¡C¤@¤U¤l¡A¥¦­Ì±N²×µ²³h¥Fªº¥Í¬¡±ø¥ó¡A¦P®É¤j¶qªº­°§C¦Ã¬V¡C¤H­Ìªº¤@¯ë»Ý¨D³£·|±o¨ì·ÓÅU¡A¥Ã»·Â\²æÄȾj±¡ªp¡C¹B¿é¨t²ÎªºÂàÅܱNªá¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¡A¦Ó¥B¨t²Î±N¤£¦A©M²{¦bªº¦³¥ô¦ó¬Û¦ü¤§³B¡C±µÄ²©M¥æ¬yªº§Ö±¶±NÅý¤è«K©Ò¦³¤H¡A¶ZÂ÷ªº°ÝÃD±N¤£¦A­«­n¡C

Overcoming lack is an easy challenge for us to meet, and again it is both our technologies and vast numbers of personnel who can easily deal with it. We are so wanting to get going, and we certainly have patience and at the same time we are anticipating the joy and happiness that is coming to you. We love the thought of seeing the expressions on your faces, and your release from the thraldom of years of being subservient to those with wealth and power. Peace shall descend within a short time, as war and the weapons of war will be silenced. War has been perpetuated for many reasons, and not least of all to keep you in a constant state of need.

§JªA¯Ê³´¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¬O²³æªº¬D¾Ô¡A·íµM¨Ì±o¯q©ó§Ú­Ìªº¬ì§Þ©M³W¼Ò¥¨¤jªº¤H¤O¡A¥L­Ì¥i¥H»´©öªº³B²z³o¨Ç°ÝÃD¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦¹ªº´Á«Ý¶}©lµÛ¤â¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì¨Ì¾֦³­@¤ß¡A¦P®É§Ú­Ì¦b´Á«Ýªº³o¥÷³ß®®©M©¯ºÖ¤§¤ß¡A¥¦´N­n­°Á{¨ì§A­Ì¡C§Ú­Ì³ß®®©ó¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç·Qªkªí¹F¦b§A­ÌªºÁy¤W¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ì±q³o«Ü¦h¦~¨Óªº¥}®{ª¬ºA¸Ñ©ñ¡AÂ\²æ©}±q©ó¨º¨Ç¾Ö¦³°]¤O©MÅv¤Oªº¤Hªºª¬ºA¡C¡i©M¥­¡j±N¦bµu´Á¤º­°Á{¡A¦]爲¾Ôª§©MªZ¾¹³£±NµL®Ä¤Æ¡C¾Ôª§¤w¸g¦]爲³\¦hªº­É¤f¦Óµo¥Í¡A¨S¦³¤@¦¸¬O°ò©ó§A­Ì¯u¹êªºùÚ±`»Ý¨D¡C

Your true life starts very soon, and so it will continue as you rise even further upwards. Life is meant to fun and fulfilling, rewarding and challenging to allow a full expression of your potential. Hitherto you have been firmly kept in your place with little opportunity of doing so. Each of you have so much talent, and with so much time to yourself in the future will be able to devote as much to it as you wish. It can cover self development in the arts, music or whatever your choice. There is truly no limit to how far you can go, and the greatest teachers will help you along.

§A­Ì¯u¹êªº¥Í¬¡±N«Ü§Ö¶}©l¡A¦]¦¹¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì´£¤Éªº§ó°ª§ó»·¥¦±N«ùÄò¤U¥h¡C¥Í©Rª`©w¬O¥Rº¡¼Ö½ì»P¦³·N¸qªº¡A¦^³ø»P¬D¾Ô¬O爲¤F¤¹³\¥þ­±ªºªí¹F§A­Ì©Ò¦³ªº¼ç¯à¡C¦Ü¤µ爲¤î¡A§A­Ì¤@ª½³Q¸T锢¦b·í«eªº¦ì¸m¡A¥u¦³«Ü¤Öªº¾÷·|³o麽¥h°µ¡C§A­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¨ä¹ê¾Ö¦³µÛ¦p¦¹¦hªº¤Ñ½á¡A¦b¥¼¨Ó§A­Ì³£¦³¦p¦¹¦hªº®É¶¡¡A±N¯à°÷§e²{¥X¦p§A©ÒÄ@ªº¤@¤Á¡C³o±N¥]¬A¦Û§Ú¦bÃÀ³N¤è­±ªºµo®i¡A·íµMÁÙ¦³­µ¼Ö©ÎªÌ¨ä¥L§A§Æ±æ¥h°ö¾iªº·R¦n¡C·íµM¤£·|¦³¥ô¦óªº­­¨î¡A¹ï©ó§A¯à°÷¨«ªº¦h»·¡A³Ì°¶¤jªº¾É®v±N¤@ª½À°§U§A­Ì¡C

Life can at present be exceptionally boring, but in the future will become full of opportunities and adventures that could even take you to other Universes. In your higher state of consciousness, you will meet other souls of a like level who acknowledge the Creator as you do. You will have all the time you need as your life span will increase with the upliftment in your vibrations, and a 1000 years would not be uncommon. As you are no doubt beginning to realise, life on Earth really bears little resemblance to what you would call normal once you have ascended. The 3rd. dimension and its home of duality, is by its very nature one where you experience a severe testing, and yet you desired that experience.

¦b·í«e¡A¥Í¬¡½T¹êÅã±o²§±`ªº¨Ï¤H¹½´c¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì­nª¾¹D¡A¥¼¨Ó¬O¥Rº¡µÛ¾÷·|»P«_ÀIªº¡A§A­Ì¬Æ¦Ü¥i¥H¥h±´¯Á¨ä¥Lªº¦t©z¡C¦b§A­Ì§ó°ªªº·NÃѪ¬ºA¡A§A­Ì±N¹J¨ì¨ä¥L©M§A­Ì¤@¼Ë±µ¨ü³yª«¥D¦s¦bªºÆF»î­Ì¡C§A­Ì¤]±N¾Ö¦³©Ò¦³¥²­nªº®É¶¡¨Ó§¹¦¨§Aªº¥Í©R­p¹º¡A¦]爲§A­Ìªº¹Ø©R±NÀHµÛ®¶°Êªº´£¤É¦Ó¼W¥[¡A¦]¦¹1000¦~ªº¹Ø©R±N¤£¦A¬O¹Ú·Q¡C¤]¥Ñ©ó§A­Ì²{¦b¶}©l²@µLºÃ°Ýªº¤F¸Ñ¨ì¡A·í«e¦a²y¤Wªº¥Í¬¡½T¹ê»P§A­Ì¦b´£¤É¤§«áªº¥­±`¥Í¬¡¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¬Û¦ü¤§³B¡C²Ä¤Tºû«×¥H¤Î¥¦¤G¤¸©Êªº¹ê¬Û¡A¬O¤@­Ó«D±`¦ÛµMªºª¬ºA¡A¦b³oùاA­ÌÅéÅç¤@ºØ¬O§_·NÄ@ªA°Èªº´ú¸Õ¡A·íµM¡A³o¤]¬O¸g¹L¤F§A­Ì¦P·NªºÅéÅç¡C

Given everything you know now, you will gain much strength to see out the last period of duality. It will be hectic, it will sometimes be threatening to life and limb, yet for all that the Golden Age is taking shape and awaits your presence. We ask for what reason would you want to remain in the lower dimensions, when all that you could dream of is waiting for you. Realise that you can only reach your full potential in the higher dimensions, and that your earthly incarnations are planned primarily to speed up your evolution. Think of what the future holds for you, and we are certain that it will easily carry you through the remainder of your life. That way you can actually enjoy it by not allowing any negativity into it.

²{¦bµ¹¤©§A­Ìªº¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¡A¥]¬A¬D¾Ô¡A¨ä¹ê¬O爲¤FÅý§A­Ìűo§ó¦hªº°í±j¤§¤ß¡A©ú¤F¤G¤¸©Ê¹ê¬Ûªº³Ì«á¥Øªº¡C³o±N¬O¿³¾Äªº¡A³o¤]±N¦b¬Y¨Ç®É¨èªí²{¥X¹ï©ó©Ê©Rªº«Â¯Ù¡A³o³£¬O爲¤FÅý¡i¶Àª÷®É¥N¡j±N¥¦ªº¼Ë»ª§e²{µ¹§A­Ì¡Aµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ìªº¥X®u¡C¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì¸ß°Ý¡AÁÙ¦³¤°麽²z¥Ñ·|Åý§A§Æ±æ°±¯d¦b³o¸û§Cªººû«×©O¡A­nª¾¹D¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô±N¹ê²{§A©Ò¦³ªº¹Ú·Q¡C­n©ú¥Õ¡A¥u¦³§A¦Û¤v¤~¯à¥R¤ÀÅãÅS¥X¦Û¨­ªº¼ç¤O¦b§ó°ªªººû«×¡A§A­Ì¦a²yªº¤Æ¨­¤§®È­º­nªº­p¹º´N¬O爲¤F¥[³t§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ¡C·Q¤@·Q¤°麽¼Ëªº¥¼¨Ó¦bµ¥«ÝµÛ§A­Ì¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº½T©w¡A¥¦±N»´©öªº±a»â§A­Ì¬ï¶V¾l¤Uªº¤H¥Í¡C¥H¨ººØ¤è¦¡§A­Ì¯à°÷¯u¹êªºÅéÅç³ß®®¡A¨Ã¥B¤£¦A¤¹³\¥ô¦óªº­t­±©Ê¶i¤J¥¦¡C

On the world stage the big players are polarising in such a way, that the Light has more support than ever, and it continues to increase exponentially. Together with the increasing amounts being sent to Earth, it is apparent to us that this year will end with the highest levels of Light in this cycle. There is no doubt whatsoever that you are ready to move into the next stage, that will open a clear path to Ascension. This year will close with a resounding victory for the Light and with it will come the prospect of total peace on Earth, for the first time in thousands of years. Hold this vision and you will help it manifest, and lift up those around you.

¦b¥@¬Éªº»R¥x¤W¡A¤jª±®a­Ì³£¦b¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡·¥¤Æ¦Û¤v¡A¥H¦Ü©ó³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤ñ°_¹L¥h§ó¦hªº¤ä«ù¡A¥¦¤]±N¥H«ü¼Æ¤è¦¡«ùÄò¼Wªø¡C¹Îµ²¤@­P´N¦b¤£Â_¼W¥[³o¡i¸t¥ú¡jªºÁ`©Mµ¹¦a²y¥À¿Ë¡A¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡«D±`©úÅã¡A¤µ¦~±N¥H³o¦¸©P´Áªº¡i³Ì°ªªº¥ú¤§¤ô¥­¡jµ²§ô¡C¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº½èºÃ¡A¤£½×§A­Ì¦p¦óªº·Ç³Æ¦Û¤v¶i¤J¨ì¤U¤@­Ó¶¥¬q¡A³£·|¥´¶}¤@±ø²M´·ªº³q©¹¡i´­¤É¡jªº¹D¸ô¡C¤µ¦~±N±aµÛÅT¹ý¦t©zªº³Ó§Q¦Óµ²§ô¡A¦]爲³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¥H¤Î¥¦©ÒÄâ±aªº¡A±N±aµ¹¦a²yªº¥þµM©M¥­¡A¦b´X¤d¦~¥H¨Ó¬O­º¦¸¡C«O«ù¦í³o­ÓÆ[ÂI»P«H©À¡A§A­Ì´N¦bÀ°§U¥¦±o¥HÅã²{¡A¨Ã¥B¤]±N´£¤É§A©P³òªº¤H¡]¿Ë¤H©MªB¤Í¡^¡C

Our tasks remain much the same as always, with the focus upon the dark Ones and their activities. We know them well and are aware of their plans to make a last gasp attempt to create a false alien attack. We are allowed to prevent it, and shall not hesitate to do so. As we see it, other events will precede such a time that will in any event make it impossible. We abide by the High Councils who decide policy matters, and are well aware of the Divine Decree concerning the end-times. It is time for the Light to become the controlling influence in deciding how the future works out.

§Ú­Ìªº¥ô°È¨Ì¦p©¹±`¤@¼Ë¡A§â¥Ø¼ÐµJÂI©ñ¦b¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¤W¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`¤F¸Ñ¥L­Ì¡Aª¾¹D¥L­Ì¥¿¦b­p¹º¤@³õ³Ì«áªº¥ø¹Ï¡A¨º´N¬O³Ð³y¤@­Óµê°²ªº¥~¬P«I²¤§ðÀ»¡C§Ú­Ì³Q¤¹³\ªý¤î¥¦¡A¨Ã¥B²@¤£µS¿Ýªº³o麽°µ¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¬Ý«Ýªº¨º¼Ë¡A¨ä¥Lªº½Ñ¦p³o¼Ëªº¨Æ¥ó±N¥H¥ô¦ó¤è¦¡±o¨ìªý¤î¡C§Ú­Ì¿í¦u°ª¯Åij·|ªº«ü¥O¡A¥L­Ìµû¦ô¨Æ¥ó¡A§Ú­Ì¤]«D±`ªº¤F¸Ñ¯«¸tªk¥O¹ï©óµ²§ô¤§´ÁªºÃö¤ß¤§³B¡C¬O®É­ÔÅý³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¦¨爲³o´x±±ªº¼vÅT¤O¡A¨Ó¨M©w¥¼¨Ó¦p¦ó§e²{¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and find our reception from you is very friendly and accepting of our presence. Some fear our motives but that results from years of conditioning, that is meant to see us as a threat to your lives. We know we can soon dispel them, and disclosure will allow us an opportunity to present ourselves to you. You will find that our very words carry the vibration of love, and that will calm such fears. Our actions have never been threatening, but have shown the caring and love we have for you all.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥Bµo²{¹ï©ó§Ú­Ìªº±µ¯Ç¡A§A­Ì¬O«D±`ªº¤Í¦n¨Ã¥B±µ¨ü©ó§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¡C¤@¨Ç®£Äß©ó§Ú­Ì°Ê¾÷ªº¤H³£¬O¦]爲¥@¥N³Q±±¨îªºµ²ªG¡A¦ÛµM·|»{爲§Ú­Ì¬O¹ï©ó§A­Ì¥Í¬¡ªº«Â¯Ù¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¦Û¤v«Ü§Ö±NÅX´²³o¨Ç¼~¼{¡A¤j´¦ÅS±N¤¹³\§Ú­Ì±o¨ì¤@¦¸¾÷·|Åý§A­Ì±µ¨ü§Ú­Ì¡C§A­Ì±Nµo²{§Ú­Ìªº¸Ü»y¤]Äâ±aµÛ·Rªº®¶°Ê¡A³o±N¥H¥­´_¦¹Ãþªº®£Äߤ§¤ß¡C§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê±q¥¼­n¨î³y¥ô¦ó«Â¯Ù¡A¦Ó¬Oªí²{¥X¹ï©ó§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤HªºÃö¤ß»P²`²`ªº·R¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

SaLuSa - October 3, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë3¤é«H®§

Our craft are seen in your skies so frequently now, that Disclosure is hardly necessary where proof of our existence is required. The days of covering up our presence are pointless, and when some of your astronauts are prepared to acknowledge it we wonder what more the sceptics want as proof. However, that does not really cause us any concern, as those in doubt must find their own truth. But you may nevertheless wonder why your authorities still stick their heads in the sand. It is Dear Ones, the prospect of having to answer for all of the lies that have been told, and their ultimate admission that they have their own Space Craft for many years. Furthermore, they do not want you to know that they have not only had contact with the Grays but have worked with them for almost 80 years, a long time of deception whilst allowing "abductions" and cattle mutilations. The "truth" does not stand very well on their shoulders, and there is also a little matter of bases on the Moon and Mars.

²{¦b¡A§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¦b¤ÑªÅ³Q¥ØÀ»ªºÀW²v¬O¦p¦¹ªº°ª¡A¬O¦]爲§Ú­Ìªº¦s¦b¹ï©ó¤j´¦ÅS¨Ó»¡¬O¦p¦¹ªº¥²­n¡C¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¦s¦bªº±»»\¬O²@µL·N¸qªº¡A³o®É­Ô§A­Ìªº¤@¨Ç¦t¯è­û·Ç³Æ¦n¤F©Ó»{³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡A§Ú­Ì·Qª¾¹D¬O¤£¬O¨º¨ÇÃhºÃ½×ªÌÁٻݭn§ó¦hªºÃÒ©ú©O¡C¦Ó¥B¡A³o¨Ã¤£·|¾É­P§Ú­Ì¥ô¦óªº¾á¤ß¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç¨ÌÂÂÃhºÃªº¤H±NÄ~Äò§ä¨ì¦Û¤vªº¯u¬Û¡C¦ý¬O§A­Ì¤]³\¨Ì·Qª¾¹D爲¦ó§A­Ìªº·íÅvªÌ­Ì¨Ì§â¥L­ÌªºÀY®I¦b¨F¤lùØ¡C¬O³o¼Ëªº¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A©Ò¦³ªºÁÀ¨¥³£¥²¶·±o¨ì¸ÑÄÀ¡A¥L­Ì³Ì²×©Ó»{¦Û¤v¦b³\¦h¦~¥H«e´N¤w¸g¾Ö¦³¤F¤ÓªÅ­¸²î¡C¦¹¥~¡A¥L­Ì®Ú¥»´N¤£·Q§A­Ìª¾¹D¡A¥L­Ì¤£¶È¶È»P¡§¤p¦Ç¤H¡¨±µÄ²¤F¡A¦Ó¥BÁÙ»P¥L­Ì¦X§@¤F¤j·§80¦~¤§¤[¡Aªø´Áªº´ÛÄF¡A¦P®É¤¹³\¡§»¤©ä¡¨©M´Ý±þ¬¹¯b¡C¥L­Ìªº¡§¯u¬Û¡¨¦b¦Û¤vªÓ¤WªF­Ë¦è¬n¡A¦Ó¥B¦b¤õ¬P©M¤ë«G¤W­±¥L­Ì¤]¦³µÛ¤@¨Ç°ò¦a¡C

For the dark Ones the truth opens Pandora's box, and not least of all shows where trillions of dollars of your money have been spent on black operations. We could go further, but suffice to say that there will be no hiding place for those who are the guilty of the biggest criminal acts ever perpetrated against their own people. They have so much to answer for that what we have told you is just the tip of the iceberg. We know you will question how it could happen under your very noses with you having little or no knowledge about it. The answer is that the Illuminati have wielded great power and influence, and they have worked towards this time for thousands of years. In spite of all that their days are numbered, and they will reflect on the fact that they have failed at the last hurdle. Your next question will be "why were they not stopped" and that is because it is not anyone else's place to interfere with the evolution of another species. Yes, we have been allowed to guide you and advance your understanding, but the final choice has been yours as the creators of your own evolution.

¹ï©ó¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨Ó»¡¡A¯u¬Û´N¬O¹³¥´¶}¤F¼ï¦h©Ô¤§²°¤@¼Ë¡A¤×¨ä¬O¼Æ»õ¸U»õ­p¨Ó¦Û¤H¥Áªº¬üª÷³Q¥Î¦b¶Â·tªº¾Þ§@¤W¡C§Ú­Ì¥i¥H¨«±o§ó»·¡A¦Ó¥B¤]¨¬°÷ÃÒ©ú¥L­Ì¨S¦³¥i¥H¸úÂ꺦a¤è¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¹ï³o¨Ç³ÌÄY­«ªº¸o¦æ­t¦³³d¥ô¡A¤@ª½¹ïµÛ¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªº¤H¥Á©Ò¥Ç¤Uªº¤@¤Á¡C¥L­Ì¦³³o麽¦h°ÝÃD»Ý­n¸ÑÄÀ¡A¦]¦¹§Ú­Ì©Ò§iª¾§A­Ìªº¶È¶ÈÁÙ¥u¬O¦B¤s¤@¨¤¡C§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì·|½èºÃ³o¦p¦ó¥i¯à´N¦b§A­Ìªº²´¥Ö©³¤Uµo¥Í¡A¦Ó§A­Ì«o´X¥G¤£¤F¸Ñ¡C¦^µª´N¬O¥ú·Ó¬£¨Ï¥Î¤F¥¨¤jªº¤O¶q©M¼vÅT¤O¡A¦Ó¥B¥L­Ì±q´X¤d¦~«e¤@ª½¥H³oºØ¤è¦¡¶i¦æ¨ì²{¦b¡CºÉºÞ¥L­Ìªº¤é¤l¤w¸g§¹¤F¡A¥L­Ì¦Û¤v©Ò¤ÏÀ³¥Xªº¨Æ¹ê´N¬O¦b³Ì«á¤@­Ó¸ó¶VÄæ¤W¥L­Ì¥¢±Ñ¤F¡C§A­Ìªº¤U¤@­Ó°ÝÃD±N·|¬O--¡§¨º麽爲¤°麽¥L­Ì¤£³Qªý¤î¡¨¡A³o¬O¦]爲¥ô¦ó¤H³£¤£¥i¥H¤zÂZ¥t¤@­ÓºØ±Úªº¶i¤Æ¡C¬Oªº¡A§Ú­Ì³Q¤¹³\«ü¤Þ§A­Ì¡A´£°ª§A­ÌªºÄ±ª¾¤O¡A¦ý¬O³Ì²×ªº¿ï¾Ü¤@ª½³£¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº¡A§@爲¦Û¤v¶i¤Æ¤§¸ôªº³Ð³yªÌ­Ì¡C

Coming up to date, you are experiencing the result of your own desires and intentions where you have given away your authority to others. It is your creation and why you will see it through to the end. As ever, the only exception is where the Higher Beings who oversee it, act for the Creator and allow intervention. Since the dark Ones should have conceded their power over you some time ago, it has now reached a point where it will be taken away from them. Even the dark Ones have to obey some rules and cannot run riot as they wish. The over-riding factor in this cycle has been the Creator's decree that it will be completed with Ascension. Therefore, it has been supported by the Galactic Federation and other bodies of Light, with the promise that it would be concluded as intended. There was not going to be a repeat of the last catastrophe when the Atlanteans destroyed Atlantis some 10,000 years ago.

¬Ý¬Ý³Ìªñªº±¡ªp¡A§A­Ì´N¦bÅéÅçµÛ¦Û¤v·NÄ@©M·N¹Ïªºµ²ªG¡A²V¶Ãªº­ì¦]¬O¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸g§â¦Û¤vªºÅv§Q«ý¤âÅý¤H¡C³o¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº³Ð³y¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì¥H¦óºØ¤è¦¡¨ÓÅéÅçµ²§ô¡C¹³©¹±`¤@¼Ë¡A³o¶È¦³ªº¨Ò¥~´N¬O§ó°ªªº¦s¦³­Ì¦bºÊ·þµÛ¡A¥H³yª«¥Dªº·NÄ@¦æ°Ê¨Ã¤¶¤J½Õ°±¡C¨º®É­Ô¶Â·t¶Õ¤O´NÀ³¸Ó§âÅv¤OÁÙµ¹§A­Ìªº¡A²{¦b¤w¸g©è¹F¤@­Ó°òÂI¡A¦b³oùرN¨ú¦^³Q¥L­Ì¹Ü¨úªºÅv¤O¡C§Y¨Ï¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O³£¥²¶·ªA±q¤@¨Ç³W«h¡A¤£¥i¯àÅý¥L­ÌÀH·N©^¦æ¦Û¤vªº·N¹Ï¨Ó­J¾x¡C¹ï©ó³o­Ó©P´Á©ÒÀÁ¸mªº¦]¯À¤w¸g³Q³yª«¥D´ÜÂI¡A¥¦±N¥H´­¤É¨Óµ²§ô¡C¦]¦¹¡A¥¦¤w¸g±o¨ì¤F»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¤ä«ù¡A¥H¤Î¨ä¥L¥ú¤§¦s¦³­Ìªº¤ä«ù¡A±aµÛ³o©Ó¿Õ¡A±N¥H­p¹ºªº¨º¼Ëµ²§ô¡C¤£¦A·|­«½Æ¹L¥hªº¤j¨aÃø¡A¨º®É­Ô¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ¤H¦b10000¦~«e·´·À¤F¦Û¤vªº¤å©ú¡C

Your history is another area that requires much correction, as again it bears little resemblance to the truth. Each country has written it according to how they would like it to be remembered. Naturally, they write their annals about the glory of war, and hide their atrocities and crimes against conquered people. Greed and power have accompanied most campaigns, and wars have been deliberately started for that purpose. The whole scenario is one that reflects the actions of those who have lost touch with their godself. That was not unexpected, as once you dropped down into the lower vibrations you forgot who you really were. To err is not considered as much a sin as failing to learn from them.

§A­Ìªº¾ú¥v´N¬O¥t¤@­Ó»Ý­n³QªÈ¥¿ªº»â°ì¡A¦A¦¸¡A¥¦´X¥G¨S¦³²Å¦X¨Æ¹ê¯u¬Û¡C¨C­Ó°ê®a³£®Ú¾Ú·íÅvªÌ­Ì¦Û¤vªº³ß¦n¨Ó®Ñ¼gµê°²¾ú¥v¡A¨º¨Ç¥L­ÌÄ@·N³Q¤H¥Á°O¦íªº¾ú¥v¡C¦ÛµMªº¡A¥L­Ì®Ñ¼g¦~ų¡A³q³ø¥L­Ì¾Ôª§ªººaÄ£¡A¦P®ÉÁôÂÃ¥L­Ì©ºªA¤H¥Áªº¼É¦æ©M¸o´c¡C³g°ý©MÅv¤O¤@ª½¦ñÀHµÛ³\¦hªºÄvª§¡A¾Ôª§¤]¬O»W·N¥H¨º­Ó¥Ø¼Ð¦Ó¶i¦æªº¡C¾ã­Ó¼@¥»³£¤ÏÀ³µÛ¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¥¢¥h»P¡i¯«¸t¥»§Ú¡j³s±µ¤§¤Hªº¦æ爲¡C¨º¨Ç´¿¸g¥¼³Q´Á«Ý¡A¦]爲¦Û±q§A­Ì¶^¸¨¨ì³o­Ó¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡A§A­Ì´N§Ñ°O¤F¦Û¤v¯u¹êªº¼Ë¤l¡C¥Ç¿ù¨Ã¤£·|³Q»{爲¬O¸o´c¡A¦Ó¬O±q¿ù»~¤¤¨Ó¾Ç²ß¯u¬Û¡C

To ensure that you did not remain trapped in the 3rd. dimension, a plan was conceived that would see a gradual influx of souls that could still rise above such a low vibration. The result has been that for over a hundred years the Light has been re-established on Earth. Now you have powerful grids that encircle it from which you can draw the Light to yourselves. We are pleased to say that having helped supply the impetus for growth over thousands of years, it is gratifying for us to at last see such wonderful results. It means that regardless of what you see in the outer world, everything is going according to plan. Ascension is assured, and before very long the positive proof will be before you. Dramatic times lay ahead, but all point towards the end of the cycle and your opportunity to leave duality in its present form. Wherever you progress to, you will still carry the responsibility for your actions. However, in the higher vibrations of the dimensions you are moving into, you have a level of consciousness that does not carry dark thoughts or allow such actions.

爲¤F½T«O§A­Ì¤£¦A·|³Q§x¦b²Ä¤Tºû«×¤¤¡A¤@­Ó­p¹º³Qºc·Q¤F¥X¨Ó¡A±N¨Ï±oÆF»î­Ì³v¨Bªº¤W¤É²æÂ÷¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡C¦b¤@¦Ê¦~¥H«e¡A¡i¸t¥ú¡j³Q­«·s¦b¦a²y¤W«Ø¥ß°_¨Ó¡A§Î¦¨¤F¤µ¤Ñªºµ²ªG¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¾Ö¦³µÛ±j¦Ó¦³¤OªºÀW¬]¥]³ò¥¦¡A±q³oùاA­Ì¯à°÷§l¤Þ³o¡i¸t¥ú¡jµ¹¦Û¤v¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`°ª¿³ªº»¡³o爲¶W¹L´X¤d¦~ªºÆF©Ê¦¨ªø´£¨Ñ¤F°Ê¤O¡A¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡¡A³o¬O¥O¤Hº¡¨¬ªº¡A³Ì²×¬Ý¨ì³o©_§®ªºµ²ªG¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ¡A¤£ºÞ§A¦p¦ó¬Ý«Ý¥~¦bªº¥@¬É¡A¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£¤w¸g«Ü¦nªº²Å¦X­p¹º¡C¡i´­¤É¡j¤w¸g³Q½T«O¡A¤£¤[¤§«á¿n·¥ªºÃÒ©ú´N·|§e²{¦b§A­Ì­±«e¡CÀ¸¼@©Êªº®É¨è´N¦b«e¤è¡A©Ò¦³­«ÂI³£´Â¦V³o¦¸©P´Áªºµ²§ô¡A¥H¤Î§A­Ì¥H¥¦®i²{ªº§Î¦¡²æÂ÷¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬Éªº¾÷·|¡C¤£½×§A¶i®i¦p¦ó¡A§A³£±N­t¾á¦Û¤v¦æ爲ªº³d¥ô¡C¦ý¬O¡A¦b§ó°ª®¶°Êªººû«×¤¤¡A§A­Ì±N¾Ö¦³ªº·NÃÑıª¾±N¤£¦AÄâ±a¶Â·tªº«äºû©ÎªÌ¦¹Ãþªº¦æ爲¡C

You have all come to Earth to increase your spiritual understanding, and overcome the challenge of the lower vibrations by returning to the Light. If you look at your experiences as all being of value, and remember that you came from the higher dimensions to do so, you cannot and should not really view yourself as a failure. However, if a soul has been overcome by the lower energies, it is necessary to climb your way back to the higher ones before you can fully return to the Light. Since you have all infinity in which to do so, there is no great cause for concern as you will be helped all of the way back. God is All Love and has never deserted or condemned a single soul, but instead surrounded them in the Love and Light that will lift them up.

§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¨Ó¨ì¦a²y³£¬O爲¤F´£¤É¦Û¤vªºÆF©Êıª¾¡A³q¹L¦^Âk¨ì¡i¸t¥ú¡j¨Ó§JªA³o¸û§C®¶°Êªº¬D¾Ô¡C¦pªG§A§â¦Û¤v©Ò¦³ªºÅéÅç³£·í§@¦³»ù­È¨Ó¬Ý«Ý¡A¦^¾Ð°_§A¬O¨Ó¦Û§ó°ªªººû«×¨Ã¿ï¾Ü³o麽°µªº¡A¨º麽§A´N¤£¥i¯à»{爲¦Û¤v·|¥¢±Ñ¡C¦ý¬O¡A¦pªG¤@­ÓÆF»î³Q³o¸û§Cªº¯à¶q©ÒÀ»±Ñ¡A¨º麽´N»Ý­n­«·s¦^ÀYÃkµn¡A¦b§A¥þµM¦^Âk¨ì¡i¸t¥ú¡j«e¶i¤J§ó°ªªº¦Û§Ú¦s¦b¤¤¡A³o¨ä¤¤¨S¦³¥ô¦óªº¥²­n¾á¤ß¡A¦]爲¥u­n§AÄ@·N¦^ÀY§A´N·|±o¨ì¥þ³¡ªºÀ°§U¡C³yª«¥D¬O¥þµMªº·R¡A±q¨Ó´N¤£·|»{©w¤@­ÓÆF»î¬O³Q¿ò±ó©ÎªÌ¬O³Q©w¸oªº¡A¦Ó¬O¥H¥þµMªº·R»P¥ú¨Ó¥]®e¥L­Ì¡A¨º±N§â¨º¨ÇÆF»î´£¤É¡C

You will find that as the souls of Light put themselves in places of authority, the dark Ones will try to block them, but to no avail. This is the time that the changes must commence, and disinformation is already circulating. You should however by now be sufficiently discerning to be able to seek out the truth. If it does not bear the feel of truthfulness then you may conclude that it is false. As always trust your intuition, and if in doubt set it aside until you know one way or the other. You are not easily fooled but sometimes prone to re-act differently to fear laden predictions. We are here to ensure that your passage is as trouble free as possible. There will be casualties, but with Mother Earth needing to proceed with her own cleansing that is unavoidable.

§A­Ì·|µo²{¥Ñ©ó¥ú¤§ÆF»î­Ì§â¦Û¤v©ñ¸m¦b¦Û§ÚÅv¤Oªº¦ì¸m®É¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O±N¸Õ¹Ïªý¾×¥L­Ì¡A¦ý¬O§¹¥þ¨S¦³®ÄªG¡C²{¦bªº®É¨è´N¬OÂàÅÜ¥²¶·µo¥Í¡Aµê°²®ø®§¤w¸g´²¼½¤F¥X¨Ó¡C¦ý¬O²{¦b¡A§A­ÌÀ³¸Ó¦³¥R¤Àªº¿ëÃѯà¤O¡A±´´M¯u²z¡C¦pªG¥¦·Pı®Ú¥»¤£¯u¹êªº¸Ü¡A§A´N¥i¥HÂ_©w¥¦¬O¿ù»~ªº¡C´N¹³¤@¦p©¹±`¤@¼Ë¡A¬Û«H§A­Ìªºª½Ä±¡A¦pªG¦s¦bºÃ°Ý´N§â¥¦©ñ¦b¤@Ãä¡Aª½¨ì§A©ú¥Õ·sªº¤èªk©ÎªÌ¨ä¥L¤è¦¡¡C§A­Ì±N¤£¦A³Q»´©öªº·M§Ë¡A¦ý¬O¦³®É­Ô¤]¶É¦V©ó¦]爲®£Äߪº¹w´ú¦Ó¥ª¥k·nÂ\¤£©w¡C§Ú­Ì¦b¦¹ªº­ì¦]´N¬O½T«O§A­Ìªº¹D¸ôºÉ¥i¯àªº³qºZ¡C½T¹ê·|¦³¤H­û¶Ë¤`¡A¦ý¬O¦a²y¥À¿Ë»Ý­n¶i¦æ¦o¦Û¤vªº²M²z¤u§@¡A³o¬OµLªkÁקKªº¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and pass on the love and greetings from the Galactic Federation. It will not be long now before we meet some of you.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B¶Ç»¼µ¹§A­Ì¨Ó¦Û»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº·R»P°Ý­Ô¡C¦b§Ú­Ì»P§A­Ì·|­±¤§«e¤£·|«Ü¤[¤F¡C

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 10¤ë5¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - October 5, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë5¤é«H®§

In next to no time you will be reaching that magical 11.11.11, when each soul will be lifted up whether they are aware of it or not. It will help calm situations that are causing concern, as we do not wish to see the Middle East conflicts accelerated. What has been happening is the result of people waking up, to how they have been manipulated and used to support the lives of those who rule over them. That energy for change is sweeping the world and with the intent of the people, it is going to be like a tidal wave washing away everything in its path. In the West such movements are gradually gathering pace, and the authorities are trying to stem their impact. They cannot be ignored for long and the people will win this battle.

«Ü§Ö§A­Ì±N©è¹F¨ºÅ]ªk¯ëªº2011¦~11¤ë11¤é¡A¨ì®É­Ô¡A¨C­ÓÆF»î³£±N±o¥H´£¤É¡A¦Ó¤£½×¥L­Ì¬O¤£¬O¤F¸Ñ¥¦¡C¥¦±NÀ°§U¥­®§·í«eÃö¤ßªº¨ÆºA¡A¦]爲§Ú­Ì¤]§¹¥þ¤£§Æ±æ¬Ý¨ì¤¤ªFªº±¡ªpÄ~Äò´c¤Æ¡C³o¨Ç³s±a®ÄÀ³ªºµ²ªG³£¬O¦]爲¤H¥ÁªºÄ±¿ô¡A©ú¥Õ¤F¥L­Ì¦Û¤v¤@ª½³Q¾ÞÁa¡A³Q§Q¥Î¥h¤ä«ù¨º¨Ç±±¨î¥L­Ìªº¤H¡C³oÂàÅܪº¯à¶q¥¿¦b®u¨÷¥þ²y¡A±aµÛ¥þÅé¤H¥Áªº·NÄ@¡A¥¦´N¹³®ü¼S¤@¯ë¨R¬~¨C¥ó¾×¦b¸ô¤Wªº»Ùê¡C¦b¦è¤è°ê®a¡A³o¼Ëªº¦æ°Ê¦b±aµÛ³v¨B¼W¤jªº¨B¥ïÁͶաA·íÅvªÌ­Ì¦b¹Á¸Õªý¤î¥¦­Ìªº¼vÅT¡C¦ý¬O¥¦­Ì¤£¥i¯à¦A³Q©¿µø¡A¤H¥Á±N·|űo³Ó§Q¡C

Not everyone likes the idea of demonstrating, but it is the type of energy that is found with the younger generations who are fearless where it is concerned. They are the ones who understand that the old ways are no longer acceptable, and will continue their protests until they achieve success. Many are those souls who have incarnated for this purpose, but also carry the answers to the problems having higher levels of consciousness than most people. It is all part of the greater plan for your release from the dark Ones and their hold on you. For some time you have been learning of what the future will bring, and it will change the face of your societies beyond recognition. How ever much some prefer to remain in the 3rd. dimension, once they become aware of how much they will benefit from the changes, they will realize that they have so much more to gain rather than lose.

¨Ã¤£¬O¨C­Ó¤H³£³ßÅw¡i©M¥­¶°Å騫¤jµó¡j³o­Ó·Qªk¡A¦ý¬O³oºØ¯à¶qªí¹Fªº§Î¦¡³Q³o¨Ç¦~»´ªº¤@¥N©Ò®i²{¡A¥L­ÌµL©Ò¬ÈÄß¡C¥L­Ì´N¬O³o¸s¤H¡A¤w¸gÀ´±o¤覡¤£¦A¥i¥H³Q±µ¨ü¡A¨Ã¥B±NÄ~Äò«O«ù¥L­Ìªº§ÜijÁn¡Aª½¨ì¦¨¥\¡C³\¦h³o¼ËªºÆF»î³£¬O爲¤F³o­Ó¥Øªº¦Ó¤Æ¨­¦b¦a²y¡A¥L­Ì¤]Äâ±aµÛ°ÝÃDªºµª®×¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¤ñ°_¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¨Ó»¡¦³µÛ§ó°ªªº·NÃÑıª¾¡C³o¬O§ó°¶¤j­p¹ºªº¥þ³¡¡A§â§A­Ì±q¶Â·t¶Õ¤OªºÅ]¤ö¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¡C¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¥H¨Ó§A­Ì¤@ª½¦b¾Ç²ß¥¼¨Óªº´º¶H¡A¥¦±N¥H¶W¥X·Q¶Hªº¤è¦¡§ïÅܧA­ÌªÀ·|ªº­±»ª¡C¦ý¬O¡A¨Ì¦³¤@¨Ç¤H¬OÚ¬Ä@Ä~Äò«Ý¦b²Ä¤Tºû«×¡A¤@¥¹¥L­Ì¯à°÷©ú¥Õ¦Û¤v±qÂàÅܤ¤±o¨ì¤F¦h麽¤jªº¦¬¯q¤§«á¡A¥L­Ì´N·|ª¾¹D¤ñ°_¥¢¥hªº¨Ó»¡¡A¦Û¤v¦³µÛ§ó¦hªº¥i¥H¥hűo¡C

Everyone desires to live a happy, joyful and peaceful life, and that is what lies ahead for you, as eventually those souls who are not ready for Ascension will leave the Earth. There will be an unavoidable parting of the ways based on a souls vibration, and that will allow those of a higher vibration and consciousness level to come together. They will be the ones who have rightly moved out of duality because its lessons have been learnt. As we have informed you quite often, it is you who determine which level you reside in whether you are directly aware of it or not. You will understand from this that you will be following a path that is absolutely right for you. There would be no gain if you were to find yourself at a level that you could not cope with.

¨C­Ó¤HªºÄ@±æ²@µL¸mºÃªº³£¬O§Æ±æ¥Í¬¡¦b¤@­Ó©¯ºÖ¡A³ß®®»P©M¥­ªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡A¦Ó³o´N¬O«e¤èµ¥«Ý§A­Ìªº¡A³Ì²×¨º¨Ç¨S¦³·Ç³Æ´­¤ÉªºÆF»î­Ì±N·|Â÷¶}¦a²y¡C¦b°ò©óÆF»îªº®¶°Ê¼h¦¸¤W±N·|¦³¤@­Ó¤£¥i¯à°kÁתº¨Æ¹ê¡A¨º±N¤¹³\§ó°ªªº®¶°Ê»P·NÃѪºÄ±ª¾²Î¦X¤@­P¡C¥L­Ì±N¬O³o¨Ç¤H--¥H¥¿½Tªº¤ßºA²æÂ÷¤G¤¸©Êªº½Òµ{¡A¦]爲³o¨Ç½Òµ{¹ï¥L­Ì¨Ó»¡¤w¸gµ²§ô¡C´N¦p§Ú­Ì¹L¥h¸g±`§iª¾ªº¨º¼Ë¡A¤@ª½¥H¨Ó¡A³£¬O§A­Ì¦Û¤v¦b¨M©w¨«¨ì¨º­Ó¼h¦¸¡A¤£½×§A¬O¤£¬Oª½±µªº¤F¸Ñ¡C§A­Ì±N±q³oùØÀ´±o---¦Û¤v±N«Ü¦nªº¸ò±q¹ï©ó¦Û¤v³Ì¦nªº¤è¦¡¡C§A¤£¥i¯à¦b¦Û¤vµLªkÀ³¹ï¡A¶W¶V¯à¤Oªº±¡ªp¤U±o¨ì¦¬¯q¡C

We know that some of you who are kind decent souls, are worried that for some reason you may not be ready for Ascension. Our answer for you is that if you are living a life where you avoid being judgmental, and can find it in your heart to be loving to all souls you have nothing to be concerned about. It is not about being religious, taking courses or buying your way into heaven. What counts is what you are inside, and if you are living your truth as far as possible you are well on the path to Ascension. Remember that your Guides know the real you, and if it is your aspiration to ascend they will be helping you to do so. Heaven rejoices each time a soul turns to the Light, and there is no turning back once you reach that decision.

§Ú­Ìª¾¹D§A­Ì¤@¨Ç¤H½T¹ê¬O³o¨Ç¶^¸¨ªºÆF»î¡A¾á¤ß¬YºØ­ì¦]¦Û¤vµLªk·Ç³Æ¦n¡i´­¤É¡j¡C§Ú­Ìµ¹§A­Ìªº¦^µª¬O¡A¦pªG¦b§Aªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¡A§A«ù¦³ªººA«×¬O¡iÁקK§å§P¡j¡A¨Ã¥Bµo²{¦Û¤vªº¤ßÆF¯à°÷«Ü¦nªº·RÀ¹©Ò¦³ªºÆF»î¡A¨º麽§A´N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó»Ý­n¾á¤ßªº¨Æ±¡¡C³o¸ò©v±Ð«H¥õ¨S¦³Ãö¨t¡A¨Ã¤£¬O¦³³o¨Ç«H¥õ´N¥i¥H¥´¥]²¼¶i¤J¤Ñ°ó¡C¡iÃöÁä¬O§Aªº¤º¦b¤ßÆF¬O¤°麽ª¬ºA¡j¡A¦pªG§A¥Í¬¡¦b¦Û§Úªº¯u²z¤¤¡A¥HºÉ¥i¯àªººA«×¡A¨º麽§A´N«Ü¦nªº¨«¦b´­¤Éªº¹D¸ô¤W¡C½Ð°O¦í¡A§A­Ìªº«ü¾ÉÆF¤F¸Ñ¯u¹êªº§A¡A¦pªG³o¬O§A­Ìªº´÷±æ--§Æ±æ¦Û¤v´­¤É¡A¨º麽¥L­Ì´N·|¥H¦¹¨ÓÀ°§U§A¡C¤Ñ°óÅwªï¨C­ÓÆF»îÂàÅܦۤv¶i¤J³o¡i¸t¥ú¡j¤¤¡A¦pªG§A¦³¤F¨º­Ó¨M¤ß´N¤£¦A¦³¥i¯à¦^ÀY¤F¡C

It is hard to understand that life on Earth is an illusion, but if you can view it that way and see it as only a passing phase of experience it will have less impact upon you. It really is like the Holographic Deck on Star Trek, except that very few of you realize the truth. Before you entered your present life, you knew what your objectives would be as does everyone else who is part of it with you. Freewill is still yours, but you are unlikely to avoid opportunities that come to you that are part of your life contract. Your aim is to experience in a way that speeds up your evolution, therefore they are carefully chosen for maximum benefit to you. When it is a family karmic situation you can help each other through your experiences, and that helps create a strong bond between you all. You travel through life with little awareness of it, but your lives are carefully planned so that you gain the most out of them.

½T¹ê¡A­n©ú¥Õ¦a²y¤Wªº¥Í¬¡¬O¤@­Ó¤Û¶H¬O«ÜÃøªº¡A¦ý¬O¦pªG§A­Ì¯à°÷¥H¤@ºØ¶¥¬q©ÊªºÅéÅç¨Ó¬Ý«Ý¥¦¡A¥¦´N¥u¯à«Ü¤Öªº¼vÅT¨ì§A¡C³o«D±`¹³¬O¡m¬P»Ú°g¯è¡n¤¤¥ø·~¸¹ùتº¥þ®§¥ÒªO¡A¥u¥i±¤¥u¦³«Ü¤Ö¤H©ú¥Õ³o­Ó¯u¬Û¡C¦b§A­Ì¶i¤J¨ì·í«eªº¥Í¬¡¤¤¤§«e¡A§A­Ì¬Oª¾¹D¦Û¤v©ÒÄâ±aªº¥Ø¼Ð´N¬O¡i§â¨C­Ó¤H·í§@¦Û¤v¨Ó¬Ý«Ý¡j¡C¡i¦Û¥Ñ·N§Ó¡j¤@ª½³£¬O§A­Ìªº¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ì¤£¤Ó¥i¯à°kÁצۤv¥Í©R­p¹º¤¤¤w¸g­p¹ºªº¤@¤Á¡C§A­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¬O¥H¤@ºØ¤è¦¡¨ÓÅéÅç¡A´£¤É§A­Ìªº¶i¤Æ³t«×¡A¦]¦¹¥¦­Ì¿ï¾Ü¤F¹ï§A­Ì¦³³Ì¤j»t¯qªº¥Í©R¤§¸ô¡C³o­Ó®É­Ô´NÅé²{¥X¤@­Ó®a±Ú·~¤Oªº¼Ò¦¡¡A§A¯à°÷©¼¦¹À°§U³q¹L§A­ÌªºÅéÅç¡A¨º±NÀ°§U¦b§A­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¤¤¶¡³Ð³y¤@­Ó±j¤Oªº»Î±µ¡C§A­Ì¥H«Ü¤Ö¤F¸Ñ¥¦ªº¤è¦¡¬ï¶VµÛ¥Í©R¡A¦ý¬O§A­Ìªº¥Í©R¤§¸ô³£³Q«Ü¦nªº­p¹º¤F¡A¦]¦¹§A­Ì±N±q¥¦­Ì¤¤Ä¹±o³Ì¤jªº¦¬¯q¡C

After such a long time in duality you are feeling the mental tiredness, and drag of the lower vibrations. To us it is extremely heavy and cloying, and we understand the effects upon you. That is why we have so much admiration for those of you who are able to lift yourselves up out of it. You have an astonishing degree of intent, and your resilience against all of the odds is well known. You are truly the heroes of the hour and your rewards for such a powerful stance are soon to manifest. You are wonderful souls, and we kneel at your feet in recognition of your Light and Love.

¦b¤@¬qªø´Áªº¤G¤¸©Ê¸g¾ú¤§«á¡A§A­Ì·P¨ü¨ì¤Fºë¯«¤Wªº¯h¾Î¡A³Q³o¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê§é¿i¤£¤w¡C¹ï§Ú­Ì¨Ó»¡³o½T¹ê¬O³Ì²×·¥ªº¨H­«­t¾á¨Ã¥B¥O¤H¥Í¹½¡A§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº¤F¸Ñ³o¹ï©ó§A­Ìªº¼vÅT¡C³o¤]´N¬O爲¦ó§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦¹ªº´Ü¨Ø§A­Ì¨º¨Ç¯à°÷¦³«i®ð²æÂ÷¥¦ªº¤H¡C§A­Ì¦³µÛ¥O¤HÅ岧ªº·N§Ó¡AÁÙ¦³§A­Ì±q©Ò¦³©_©Çªº±¡§Î¤¤¨³³t«ì´_¦Û¤vªº«H©À¡C§A­Ì³£¬O·í¤¯¤£Åýªº®É¶¡«iªÌ¡A§A­Ì±N¥H³o±j¤jªº¥ß³õ¦Ó«Ü§Ö±o¨ì¦^³ø¡C§A­Ì³£¬O©_迹¤@¯ëªºÆF»î¡A§Ú­Ì¦]爲§A­Ìªº¥ú¨~»P·Rªº¨M¤ß¦b§A­Ì­±«e¤U¸÷¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¤Ñ¨Ï­Ì«D±`ªº´Ü¨Ø¨C­Ó´£¤Éªº«iªÌ¡A³o´N¹³¬O¡m«üÀô¤ý3¡nùØ¡A·í¦òù¦h©MSAM³Ì²×¦b´cÅ]¤õ¤s§âÅ]§Ù·´·À¤§«á¡A¦b¤ýªÌ¥[°Ãªº®É­Ô¨ü¨ì衆¤H¤U¸÷ªº´L·q®Éªº±¡§Î¤@¼Ë¡A¤£¹L¥Ñ¹q¼v¤¤ªº¨â­Ó¤HÂà´«¦¨©Ò¦³¥H¦Û¤v¯u²z«i©ó¾Ä°«ªº©Ò¦³¤H¡^

Regardless of your beliefs, there is no doubt that the changes are being felt by virtually everyone. There is also an anticipation of what lies immediately ahead, and as time speeds by you know that it will not be much longer before a major event occurs. Then you shall experience a whole series of events that will quickly carry you forward into the "promised land". By now you have a good idea of what to expect, but even so it will pleasantly surprise you by its scope. We talk of world wide changes as every soul together with Mother Earth is involved.

µLÃö©ó§Aªº«H¥õ¡A³o³£¤£·|¦³¥ô¦óªº½èºÃ¡A¨º´N¬O³oÂàÅܱN³Q¨C­Ó¤H±q¹ê»Ú¤W·P¨ü¨ì¡C³oùؤ]¦³µÛ¤@ºØ´Á«Ý¡A´N¦b«e¤è«Üªñªº¥¼¨Ó¡A§A­Ìª¾¹D®É¶¡¦b¥[³t¡A¦b¤@­Ó¥D­n¨Æ¥óµo¥Í¤§«e¤£·|«Ü¤[¤F¡CÀH«á§A­Ì±NÅéÅç¤@¨t¦Cªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¨º±N¨³³tªº§â§A­Ì±a¤J¨ì--¹Ú·Q®q¡C²{¦b§A­Ì¾Ö¦³¤@­Ó«Ü¦nªº·Qªk¥h´Á«Ý¡A¦ý¬O§Y¨Ï³o¼Ë¡A¥¦¤]·|¥H¨ä³W¼ÒÅý§A­Ì¾_¾Ù¨ì¡C§Ú­Ì½Í¨ìªº¬O¥þ²y½d³òªºÂàÅÜ¡A¦]爲¨C­ÓÆF»î³£»P¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤@°_¥]§t¤F¶i¨Ó¡C

You will undoubtedly note that unlike the predictions of the gloom and doom merchants, Mother Earth has been relatively quiet and there has not been the worldwide destruction of catastrophic proportions. However, there are physical changes necessary and when they occur we will monitor them with a view to keeping their affect to a minimum. For those of you in areas that are noted for earthquake or volcanic activity, follow your intuition as to when and if necessary you feel you should move. The first signs are often noticeable in Nature and animals have a more sensitive re-action to changing energies. They will leave in advance of the actual event, so their actions are worth noting.

§A­Ì±N²@µLºÃ°Ýªºª`·N¨ì¡A¤Ì¹Bªº¹w´ú¨Ã¨S¦³µo¥Í¡A¦a²y¥À¿Ë¤@ª½¥H¨Ó³£«Ü¦wÀR¡A¨Ã¨S¦³¥þ²y½d³òªº¨aÃø©Ê¯}Ãa¡C¦ý¬O¡A¨Ì¦³µÛª«²zªºÂàÅܻݨD¡A§Ú­Ì¤@ª½¦bºÊ´ú¥¦­Ì¡A¥HÂÔ·VªººA«×§â¥¦­Ìªº¼vÅT´î¨ì³Ì§Cµ{«×¡C¹ï©ó§A­Ì¨º¨Ç³B©ó¦a¾_±a©ÎªÌ¬O¤õ¤s¬¡ÅD¦a±aªº¤H­Ì¡A½Ð¸òÀH§A­Ìªºª½Ä±¡A¦pªG¥²­nªº®É­Ô¥H¦Û¤vªº·Pı¥h¦æ°Ê¡C­º¥ýªº迹¶H³q±`¬O¨Ó¦Û¦ÛµM©M°Êª«­Ì¡A¥¦­Ì¦³µÛ§ó¦hªºÄ±ª¾¨Ó¹ï³o¨Ç¯à¶qªºÂàÅܦ³¤ÏÀ³¡C¥¦­Ì±N³o¨Ç¨Æ¥óµo¥Í«e´NÂ÷¶}¡A©Ò¥H¥¦­Ìªº¦æ爲¬O­È±oª`·Nªº¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and can tell you that the Galactic Federation are poised to back our allies on Earth when they push ahead with removing the Illuminati and their minions. We all need to know that they along with their power have been removed, before we can work openly with you. The critical period approaches and we look to make our move without further delay. Stay firmly on course for Ascension and you will have nothing to worry about - all is as well as ever, and we are with you all of the way.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B§i¶D§A­Ì¡A»ÈªeÁp¨¹¤w¸g·Ç³Æ´Nºü¨Ó¤ä«ù§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¡A¨º­Ó®É­Ô¥L­Ì±N±À°Ê¦æ°Ê¡A²M°£¥ú·Ó¬£©M¥L­Ìªº¨«¨ò¡C§Ú­Ì³£»Ý­n©ú¥Õ¡A°£«D¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q¤w¸g³Q²M°£¤F¡A¦b³o¤§«e§Ú­ÌµLªk»P§A­Ì¤½¶}ªº¤u§@¡CÃöÁä®É´Á¨ì¨Ó¤F¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý¶i¦æ§Ú­Ìªº¦æ°Ê¦Ó¤£¦A¦³¥ô¦óªº©µ¿ð¡C½Ð¨Ì«O«ù¹ï©ó¡i´­¤É¡jªº°í©wºA«×¡A§A­Ì¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¨Æ±¡»Ý­n¾á¤ß---©Ò¦³¤@¤Á³£¶i®i¶¶§Q¡A§Ú­Ì¥Ã»·¦ñÀH§A­Ì¥ª¥k¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j Sheldan Nidle 10¤ë4¤é«H®§
Sheldan Nidle - Oct 4, 2011
Sheldan Nidle - 10¤ë4¤é«H®§

Dratzo! We return! Your world is moving swiftly to the magic point where those in power discover that truly "The center will not hold" (to quote one of your poets), and their relentless defiance of the Earth allies has reached the much-awaited breaking-point. Their next move has to involve how best to negotiate a surrender. The past few weeks have seen the dark cabal's associates pulling money seemingly out of thin air. Now, these unbelievable theatrics are about to crash as there is practically no wriggle-room left to them. Those regimes that either openly or surreptitiously supported them are dwindling, and several of their key personnel are secretly angling for a way to give up, and have been shown how to do this. Our goal is to have those individuals in hand who constitute the central governing board of this global organization that we call the dark cabal. Getting them into custody, which enables the setting-up of new governance, is also a main goal of our Earth allies. Happily, this is now ready to become a blessed reality! Only a few steps remain before we can at last put this whole matter to bed.

§Ú­Ì¦^¨Ó¤F!§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¥¿¶i¤J¤@­ÓÅ]³NªºÁ{¬ÉÂI¡A¨º¨Ç´x±±µÛÅv¤Oªº¤Hµo²{¯u¥¿ªº¡§¤¤¤ß¤£¦A¨c¾a¡¨¡]¤Þ¦Û§A­Ìªº¤@¦ì¸Ö¤Hªº¤@­º¸Ö¡^¡A¥L­ÌµL±¡ªº½°µø§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í¤w¸g¨ì¹F¤F¤@­Ó´Á«Ý¤w¤[ªº¬ð¯}ÂI¡C¥L­Ì¤U¤@¨Bªº¬¡°Ê±N¤£±o¤£°Ó°Q¥L­Ìªº§ë­°¡C¦b¹L¥hªº´X­Ó¬P´Á¤¤§Ú­ÌÆ[¹î¤F¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¨ó§UªÌ¬Ý¦üµL¤¤¥Í¦³ªº©Ô¿ú¡C²{¦b¡A³o¨ÇÃø¥H¥O¤H¸m«HªºÀ¸¼@¥¿¦b±Y¼ì¡A¦]爲¨S¦³¦h¤Ö¥i¥HÅý¥L­Ì­e©µ´Ý³ÝªºªÅ¶¡¤F¡C¨º¨Ç¶}©ñªº©M°½°½ºNºNªº¤ä«ù¥L­Ìªº¨î«×¥¿¦b¤£Â_µäÁY¡A¥L­Ì¤¤ªº´X­ÓÃöÁä¤Hª«¥¿¦b´M¨D©ñ±ó¡A¨Ã³Q®i¥Ü¤F¥L­ÌÀ³¸Ó¦p¦ó¥h°µ¡C§Ú­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¬O±N³o¨Çºc¦¨¤¤¥¡ºÞ²z©e­û·|ªº¥þ²y²Õ´¡]§Ú­ÌºÙ¥L­Ì爲¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¡^ªº­Ó¤H­Ì´x´¤¦b§Ú­Ìªº¤â¤¤¡C±N¥L­Ì©ë¯d¯à°÷½T«O·s¬F©²ªº¦¨¥ß¡A³o¤]¬O§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Íªº¤@­Ó¥D­n¥Ø¼Ð¡C¥O¤H·P¨ì¶}¤ßªº¬O¡A²{¦b³o¨Ç¥¿·Ç³ÆµÛ¦¨爲¤@­Ó¨ü¯¬ºÖªº²{¹ê¡I±N³o¾ã­Ó¨Æ¥ó©ñ¨ì¤½衆­±«e¡A²{¦b¥u³Ñ¤U´X­Ó¨BÆJ¤F¡C

As our forces close in on the dark cabal, this slippery organization is, as ever, cooking up some last-minute mischief, the purpose of which is to foment a serious international incident intended to cause still further delay to the inevitable. The dark ones know deep down that to squirm their way out of their present dilemma is no longer an option, and that all they can do now is try to keep their massive ventures from going belly up. Brinkmanship is their final desperate ploy and this realpolitik is their forte. We monitor them as they manufacture all sorts of incidents and issues to cause a rumpus in the Middle East, Europe, and Latin America. All this posturing is ultimately doomed; nevertheless, they are going all out to create some means to defer the unavoidable outcome. Despite all its twists and turns, the moment the dark dreads is upon it. The 'games' are winding down, and it is time for the dark to give up and let our Earth allies assume the reins of authority.

ÀHµÛ§Ú­Ìªº¤O¶q±µªñ¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¡A³o¨Ç¬¾·âªº²Õ´¹³¤§«e¤@¼Ë¥¿Äw³ÆµÛ³Ì«á¤ÀÄÁªº´c§@¼@¡A¥L­Ìªº¥Øªº´N¬O§Uªø¤@¨t¦Cªº°ê»Ú¨ÆºÝ¡A¥H¶i¤@¨Bªº©µ¿ð¤j´¦ÅSªºµo¥Í¡C³o¨Ç¶Â·t¤À¤l²`²`¦aª¾¹D¥L­Ì²{¦b¨Ï¥Îªº³o¨Ç¨î³y¥Í¦sªÅ¶¡ªº¤è¦¡¬ð¯}²{¦bªºµ~¹Ò¤£¦A¬O¤@­Ó¥i¥Hªº¿ï¶µ¡A¥L­Ì²{¦b¥u¯à§V¤OÅý¥L­ÌÃe¤jªº¥ø·~§K©ó¯}産¡C¡]«_ÀI§â¦M¾÷±À¦V³»ÂIªº¡^Ãä½t¬Fµ¦¬O¥L­Ìªº³Ì«áªºµ´±æªºÉ«­Ç¡A³o­Ó²{¹ê¬Fªv¬O¥L­Ìªº®³¤â¦nÀ¸¡C§Ú­ÌÆ[¹îµÛ¥L­Ì¦b¤¤ªF¡A¼Ú¬w©M©Ô¤B¬ü¬w¨î³y¦UºØ¨ÆºÝ©M°ÝÃD¡C©Ò¦³ªº³o¨Ç¸ËµÄ§@¶Õªº«ººAªºµ²ªG¬O³Ì²×ª`©wªº¡FµM¦Ó¡A³o¨Ç©Ò¦³ªº¦æ爲ªº¥Øªº´N¬O¨î³y¤@¨Ç¤èªk¥h±À¿ð¨º¤£¥iÁקKªºµ²ªG¡CºÉºÞ¸g¾ú¤F¨Ç¦±§é¡A¦ý¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­Ì®`©Èªº®É¨è´N¦b¥L­Ì­±«e¤F¡C¹CÀ¸¥¿±µªñ§ÀÁn¡A¬O¶Â·t¶Õ¤O­Ì©ñ±óªº®É­Ô¤F¡A¬OÅý§Ú­Ìªº¦a²y·ù¤Í­Ì´x´¤Åv¤Oªº缰÷ªº®É­Ô¤F¡C

This takedown of the dark cabal is at present our primary objective. The dark and its many associates have for far too long stood in the way of both the distribution of the prosperity funds and the transfers of governance. Our liaison teams, together with selected personnel from Agartha, are leading the charge to get this done, and done quickly. We have damaged beyond repair most of their important North American underground bases and the adjacent interconnected tunnel system. We have sabotaged a series of plans intended to ravage North America and thus prevent your legal accession to power. The next step is not only to isolate them and deny them the use of their exotic weapons, but to arrest enough of their subordinates to leave no doubt in their minds that the end has come. All now hinges on their surrender, as do the deliveries that lead to the rise of new governance. Announcements will then signal a new beginning for your world!

¥Ø«e¡AºM¥X¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¬O§Ú­Ìªº¥D­n¥Ø¼Ð¡C¨º¨Ç¶Â·t¶Õ¤O©M¥L­ÌªºÀ°¤â¡A¤w¸g¾×¦b¤À°tÁcºa°òª÷©M¶i¦æ¬F©²¹L´çªº¸ô¤W¤Ó¤[¤F¡C§Ú­ÌªºÁpµ¸¤p²Õ©M³Q¿ï¾Üªº¨Ó¦Ûªü¥[´Ëªº­Ó¤H¡A¥¿»â¾ÉµÛÅÜ­²¡A¥¿¥H³Ì§Öªº³t«×²M²z³o¨Ç¾×¦b¸ô¤Wªº»Ùê¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¹ý©³ºR·´¡]§¹¥þµLªk­×½Æ¡^¤F¥L­Ì¤j³¡¤Àªº¦b¥_¬üªº¦a¤U°ò¦a©M¬Û¾Fªº¦a¤UÀG¹D¨t²Î¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¤w¸g¯}Ãa¤F¥L­Ì´Ý®`¥_¬üªº¤@¨t¦C­p¹º¡A±q¦Ó½T«O¤F§A­Ìªº¦XªkÅv¤O¡C¤U¤@¨B¤£¶È¶È¬O©t¥ß¥L­Ì¡A¤£¤¹³\¥L­Ì¨Ï¥Î¥L­Ìªº¨Ó¦Û²§¬P²y§Þ³NªºªZ¾¹¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì±N¶e®·¨¬°÷¦hªº¥L­Ìªº¤UÄÝ¡AÅý¥L­Ì²@¤£ÃhºÃªº©ú¥Õµ²§ôªº®É­Ô¨ì¤F¡C²{¦b¡A©Ò¦³ªº¨ú¨M©ó¥L­Ìªº§ë­°¡A¥L­ÌªºÅv¤Oªº¥æ¥I±N¾É­P·s¬F©²ªº¦¨¥ß¡C¤@¥÷Án©ú±N¬O§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¦³¤@­Ó·sªº¶}©lªº«H¸¹¡C

This new reality permits disclosure and your return to full consciousness. You are in the midst of an unstoppable spiritual revolution that is spawning new governance, a new financial system, and a limitless prosperity. It is essentially ending your millennia-old global xenophobia and permitting disclosure. The ability of the powers that be to dictate how your world works has effectively been busted. A new way of doing things will be implemented and will reflect your growing determination for unity and a free and open exchange of new ideas and concepts. These will be the first exploratory steps toward the wonders and sovereignty of galactic society. Your mentors will guide you in consonance with the advice of your heavenly spiritual guardians. You are to return to a state of being that you were forced to abandon in ancient Atlantean times by means of a rebirth into full consciousness. It is time to welcome you home to who you really are, and to the realm where you truly belong. Balik kasi da! (Sirian for Welcome home, Traveler!)

³o­Ó·sªº²{¹ê±N¤¹³\¤j´¦ÅS©M§A­Ì¦^Âk¥þ·NÃÑ¡C§A­Ì¥¿³B¦b¤@­Ó¤£¥iªý¾×ªºÆF©Ê­²©R¤¤¡A¦b³o³õ­²©R¤¤±N産¥Í·sªº¬F©²¡A·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î©M¤@­ÓµL­­ªºÁcºa¡C²×¤î§A­Ì«ùÄò¤F¼Æ¤d¦~ªº¥þ²y¤³¥~¤ß²z¡A©M¤¹³\¤j´¦ÅS¬O¤Q¤À¥²­nªº¡C¥D®_§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¦p¦ó¦³®Ä¹B¦æªº¤O¶q¤w¸g³QºR·´¡C±N·|¦³¤@ºØ·sªº°µ¨Æ±¡ªº¤è¦¡¶}©l³Q¼sªx±µ¨ü¡A³oºØ·sªº°µ¨Æªº¤è¦¡±N¤Ï¬M¥X§A­Ì爲¹Îµ²¡A©M¤@­Ó¦Û¥Ñ»P¶}©ñªº¥æ´««ä·Q©M·§©Àªº¤£Â_¼Wªøªº¨M¤ß¡C³o¨Ç±N¬O§A­Ì´Â¦V»ÈªeªÀ·|ªº©_Æ[©M¥DÅvªº²Ä¤@¦¸ªº¸Õ±´©Êªº¨BÆJ¡C§A­Ìªº¾É®v±N·|«ü¾É§A­Ì¡A¨Ï§A­Ì»P¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°óªºÆF©ÊºÊÅ@¤Hªº·N¨£¤@­P¡C§A­Ì¥¿¦bªð¦^¤@ºØ­«¥Íªºªð¦^¥þ·NÃѪºª¬ºA¡A³o¬O¥j¦Ñªº¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ³Q­¢©ñ±óªº¤@ºØª¬ºA¡C¬OÅwªï§A­Ì¦^®a¡AÅwªï§A­Ì¦^¨ì§A­Ì¯u¹êªºª¬ºA¡AÅwªï§A­Ì¦^¨ì§A­Ì¯u¥¿Äݩ󪺹ê¬Ûªº®É­Ô¤F¡CÅwªï¦^®a¡I¡]¤Ñ¯T¬P»y¡^

Blessings, we are your Ascended Masters! Presently, your world is preparing for a truly grand event! Human society has, for millennia, been under the merciless hand either of the Anunnaki or their earth minions. Humanity has never tasted the personnel sovereignty and inner freedom that was enjoyed in Atlantis. This is now about to change! Incidents have happened in many parts of the globe that are setting the stage for a huge leap for humanity. Shortly, events will occur which will loosen, at long last, the millennia-long dominance of the dark. These developments are the direct result of special agreements first signed in Europe last spring and subsequently agreed to by over 180 nations. Then there was a flurry of bold maneuvers this summer which terminated the existence of many dark-run underground facilities and their access tunnels. These actions led to the arrest of tens of thousands of dark subordinates.

¯¬ºÖ¡A§Ú­Ì¬O§A­Ìªº´­¤É¤j®v¡I²{¦b§A­Ìªº¥@¬É¥¿¦b爲¤@¥ó¯u¥¿²±¤jªº¨Æ¥ó°µµÛ·Ç³Æ¡I¼Æ¤d¦~¨Ó¡A¤HÃþªÀ·|­n麽³Q´x±±¦bªü§V©_¤HªºµL±¡ªº¤â¤¤¡A­n麽³Q´x±±¦bªü§V©_¤Hªº¦a²y¤ö¤úªºµL±¡ªº¤â¤¤¡C¤HÃþ±q¥¼¨É¨ü¹L¨È¯SÄõ¸¦´µ¤H´¿¸g¨É¨ü¹Lªº­Ó¤Hªº¥DÅv©M¤º¦bªº¦Û¥Ñ¡C²{¦b¬O§ïÅܪº®É­Ô¤F¡I¥þ²yªº³\¦h³¡¤À¤w¸gµo¥Í¤F¬ÛÀ³ªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¥H爲¤HÃþªº¥¨¤j­¸ÅD³]¸m¦n¤@­Ó»R¥x¡C²µuªº»¡¡A¨Æ¥ó±N·|µo¥Í¥H­°§C¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªø´Á¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¥D¾É¦a¦ì¡C³o¨Çµo®i¬O¦b³Ìªñªº¤@­Ó¬K¤Ñ³Q¼Ú¬w°ê®añ¸pªº¤@­Ó¯S®íªº¨ó©w¡]¸Ó¨ó©wÀH«á¦b¶W¹L180­Ó°ê®a¤]Àò±o¤F¦P·N¡^ªºª½±µµ²ªG¡CµM«á¦b¤µ¦~ªº®L¤Ñ¥X²{¤FÀWÁcªº¤jÁxªº­x¨Æ¦æ°Ê¡A³Ì²×²×µ²¤F³\¦h¦b¦a¤Uªº¥Ñ¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¹B§@ªº³]¬I¡A¯}Ãa¤F¥L­Ì¶i¤Jªº¦a¤UÀG¹D¡C³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê¶e®·¤F¼Æ¸U¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº¤UÄÝ¡C

The arrests are now moving quickly up the chain of command toward those who have long led the dark cabal on a tight rein. Their coming detainment will launch a new era for humanity, in which the legions of Light lead you and your world back to full consciousness. The primary mission of the divine orders of the Ascended Masters and their human associates has been to lead the way for a mass Ascension. In other words, a triumphal return for all of you, to what you truly are meant to be: physical Angels, carrying out the Creator's divine plan in physicality. We have watched and worked diligently to achieve our sacred purpose, and the time for this to happen has been reached. In a series of huge leaps, devised by Heaven and assisted by our heavenly and space families, you are to become once again the magnificent Beings that you really are!

³o¨Ç¶e®·¦æ°Ê§Ö³tªº¦V©R¥Oµo¥XºÝ²¾°Ê¡Aª½±µºË¦V¨º¨Çªø´ÁÄY®æ±±¨î¶Â·t³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤H¡C¹ï¥L­Ìªº¦©©ã¦æ°Ê¡A±N爲¤HÃþ¶}啓¤@­Ó·sªº®É¥N¡A¥úªº­x¹Î±N±a»â§A­Ì©M§A­Ìªº¥@¬Éªð¦^¥þ·NÃÑ¡C¨Ó¦Û´­¤É¤j®v©M¥L­Ìªº¤HÃþ¹Ù¦ñ­Ìªº¯«¸t©R¥Oªº¥D­n¥ô°È¬O±N§A­Ì±a¤W¤@­Ó¤j³W¼Òªº´­¤É¤§¸ô¡C´«¥y¸Ü»¡¡A§Y§A­Ì¥þ³¡³£±N³Í±Û¦ÓÂk¡A¹ï§A­Ì¤]¯u¥¿·N¨ýµÛ¡G§A­Ì´N¬O¨ºª«²z¤Ñ¨Ï¡A¦bª«²z¬É¤¤°õ¦æ¨Ó¦Û³yª«¥Dªº¯«¸t­p¹º¡C§Ú­ÌÆ[¹îµÛ§A­Ì¡A§V¤O¤u§@¥HÀ°§U¹F¦¨³o­Ó¯«¸tªº¥Ø¼Ð¡A¦Ó³o¤@¤Áµo¥Íªº®É¶¡¤w¸g¨Ó¨ì¡C¦b¤@¨t¦Cªº¥¨¤jªº­¸ÅD¤¤¡A¥Ñ¤Ñ°ó©Ò³]­p¡A¥Ñ¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ°ó©MªÅ¶¡®a¤Hªº¨ó§U¡A§A­Ì±N¦A¤@¦¸¦¨爲§A­Ì¥»¨Ó©Ò¬Oªº§§ÄRªº¦s¦³¡I

Heaven has planned this glorious metamorphosis for quite some time. Your plunge into the dark realm was meant to happen, but with a specific goal in mind which has now been reached. During your murky odyssey you have learned much, and this wisdom is to be used to complete the conversion of this galaxy from the dark to the Light! In many ways, our work together has just begun. Eons ago, we the Ascended masters began a journey to lead humanity back to the Light and to a mission of Love for this entire galaxy. At first, progress was slow. The obstacles were numerous and the way to the Light seemed near impossible. Nevertheless, Love and its corollary, divine grace, have empowered us to achieve a truly magnificent triumph! What remains now is simply to enable first contact and carry out the final necessary steps before full consciousness becomes our common reality.

¤Ñ°ó¤w¸g爲³o¦¸¥úºaªº¸ÀÅܷdzƤF«Üªøªº¤@¬q®É¶¡¤F¡C§A­Ì³´¤J¶Â·tªº¹ê¬Û¡A¦ý¬O¦b§A­Ì¤ß¤¤ª¾¹D¤@­Ó¯S®íªº¥Ø¼Ð³Q¹F¦¨¤F¡C¦b³o­Ó«_ÀIªº¶Â·t®Èµ{¤¤§A­Ì¾Ç¨ì¤F«Ü¦h¡A³o¨Ç´¼¼z±N·|³Q¥Î©ó§¹¦¨»Èªe¤¤±q¶Â·t¨ì¥ú©úªº¹ï¸Ü¡I³\¦h¤è­±¡A§Ú­Ì¤@°_¤u§@¤~­è¶}©l¡C³\¦h¥@¥H«e¡A§Ú­Ì³o¨Ç´­¤É¤j®v¶}©l¤@­Ó±N¥þ¤HÃþ±a¦^¥ú¡A±N·R±a¦V¾ã­Ó»Èªe¨tªº®Èµ{¡C­è¶}©l¡A¥ô°È¶i®i½wºC¡C«e¤è¦³µÛ¼Æ¤£²Mªº»Ùê¡A¨«¦V¥úªº¸ô³~¬Ý°_¨Ó´X¥G¤£¥i¯à¡CµM¦Ó¡A¥ú©M¦oªº¥²µMµ²ªG¡A¯«ªº®¦¨å¡A¤w¸g±ÂÅvµ¹§Ú­Ì¥h¨ú±o¤@­Ó¯u¥¿ªº§»°¶ªº³Ó§Q¡I³Ñ¤Uªº¥u¬O²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²©M¡A±N¥þ·NÃѧ@爲§Ú­Ì¦@¦Pªº²{¹êªº³Ì«áªº´X­Ó»Ý­n³Q°õ¦æªº¨BÆJ¡C

Today, we explained more of what is happening on your world. You are now very close to seeing a new reality manifest. This means not only new governance, new financial, monetary, and economic systems, but also a bountiful prosperity for all. And this is just for starters! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

¤µ¤Ñ¡A§Ú­Ì§ó¦hªº¦V§A­Ì¸ÑÄÀ¤F§A­Ì¥@¬É¥¿¦bµo¥Íªº¨Æ±¡¡C§A­Ì²{¦b«D±`±µªñ¥h¬Ý¨ì¤@­Ó·sªº²{¹êªºÅã²{¡C³o·N¨ýµÛ¤£¶È¶È¬O·sªº¬F©²¡A·sªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¡A³f¹ô¨t²Î©M¸gÀÙ¨t²Î¡A¤]·N¨ýµÛ¹ï¥þ¤HÃþ¤@­Ó·¥¨äÂר¬ªºÁcºa¡C¦Ó³o¤~¥u¬O¶}©l¡Iª¾¹D¹À¡A¿Ë·Rªº¤@­Ì¡A¤Ñ°óµL­­ªº¨ÑÀ³©MµL¤î¹ÒªºÁcºa¨Æ¹ê¤WÄݤ_§A­Ì¡I´N³o¼Ë§a¡A¦X¤@¡AÅw¼y¡I

SOURCE:
http://www.paoweb.com/sn100411.htm

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ daviezero ©ó 2011-10-7 08:48 ½s¿è

The pole-shift in global financial power is almost complete
¥þ²yª÷¿ÄÅv¤OªºÂàÅÜ´N­n§¹¦¨

The process of removing the cabal that has controlled most of the world for the past 300 years is almost complete, according to sources directly involved in the takedown. The takedown is being done by the world¡¦s military, police and intelligence agencies. The group being taken down is the Thule Society, Skull&Bones Nazi conglomerate headed by George Bush Senior. This group was trying to start world war 3 in order to reduce the world¡¦s population by 85% and start a fascist world government. Instead, they will be bankrupted and put in jail. Evidence of the takedown is now becoming visible for all to see. For example the IMF, supposedly the world¡¦s lender of last resort, is saying they have no money to help the Euro. This is publicly available evidence that the post war power structure is ending. The best way to understand what is happening is to take a look at this map:

¹ï©ó³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¹L¥h300¦~¨Óªº±±¨î¨t²Îªº²M²z¤u§@®t¤£¦h­n§¹¦¨¤F¡A®ø®§¨Ó·½©ó©î°£¤p²Õªºª½±µ¦¨­û¡C©î°£¤w¸g³q¹L¥@¬É¤Wªº­x¨Æ¡Aĵ¹î©M±¡³ø³¡ªù±o¥H§¹¦¨¡C³o­Ó¹ÎÅ饿¦b©î°£ªº¥]¬A¹Ï°ÇªÀ¹Î¡A¯Çºé¾u髅ÄÒ¥ø·~¶°¹Î¡AÀYÀY«h¬O¦Ñ¥¬®í¡C³o­ÓªÀ¹Î´¿¤@ª½¹Á¸Õµo°Ê²Ä¤T¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¡A爲¤F«d´î¥@¬É¤W¤j¬ù85%ªº¤H¤f¨Ã¥B«Ø¥ß¥@¬É©Êªºªk¦è´µ¬F©²¡C¬Û¤Ï¡A¥L­Ì±N¯}産¨Ã¥B¤Jº»¡C©î°£ªºÃÒ¾Ú²{¦b¤w¸g¥i¥H³Q©Ò¦³¤H¬Ý¨ì¡CÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´¡A¥i¯à¬O¥@¬É¤W³Ì«áªº¶U´ÚªÌ¤F¡A¥L­Ì»¡¦Û¤v¨S¦³ª÷¿ú¨ÓÀ°§U¼Ú·ù¡C³o¬O¤½¶}¥i±oªºÃÒ¾Ú¡A¾Ô«áÅv¤Oµ²ºc¤w¸gµ²§ô¤F¡C²z¸Ñªº³Ì¦n¤è¦¡´N¬O¦b³o±i¦a¹Ï¤W¬Ý¤@¬Ý´Nª¾¹D¤F¡G

This is a map of the real global economic situation. It shows the cumulative current account surpluses and deficits of the world¡¦s countries. The countries that appear green on the map are the countries that have lent money to the countries that appear red. This is money based on actual physical trade so it is backed by reality unlike the trillions and quadrillions sitting on bank books that were created through fraud.

³o¬O¤@±i¥þ²yª÷¿Ä²{ª¬ªº¦a¹Ï¡C¥¦Åã¥Ü¥X¤F²Ö¿n¥X¾lÃBªº°ê®a¡A¥H¤Î­t¶Åªº°ê®a¡C³Q¼Ð爲ºñ¦âªº°ê®a´N¬O¶U´Úµ¹¬õ¦â°ê®aªº¡C³o¬O°ò©ó¹ê½è¥æ©öªºª÷¿ú¡A¦]¦¹¥¦¬O¦³¯u¹ê«á³Æªº¡A¤£¹³¨º¨Ç¼Æ¥H¸U»õºÎ¦b»È¦æ¨t²Îùتº¡A¨º¨Ç³£¬O³Q³Ð³y¥X¨ÓªºÄF§½¡C

What has happened is that the green countries that have real money stopped lending to countries still controlled by the fascists (the G6: Germany, the United States, England, France,Italy and their small group of slave states) starting in the fall of 2008. That is the real reason for the so-called Lehman shock.

µo¥Í¤F¤°麽©O¡A´N¬O³o¨Çºñ¦âªº°ê®a¦³µÛ¹ê½è©Êªºª÷¿ú¨Ó°±¤î­É¶Uµ¹¨Ì³Qªk¦è´µ±±¨îªº°ê®a¡]¤]´N¬OG6Áp·ù¡G¼w°ê¡A¬ü°ê¡A­^°ê¡Aªk°ê¡A·N¤j§Q¡A©M¥L­Ìªº¥£Áõ¤@Åé¤p¹ÎÅé¡^¶}©l©ó2008¦~¬î©u¡C³o§Y¨Ï©ÒºÙ¤§爲¡§¹p°Ò¨Æ¥ó¡¨ªº¯u¹ê­ì¦]¡C

Looking back, the titanic struggle for control of the global financial system and hence global power, has been dramatic.

¬Ý¬Ý­I«á¡A¦]爲¥þ²yª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¥¨¤j±±¨î°«ª§¡A¥H¤Î¤µ«áªº¥þ²y¶Õ¤O¡A産¥Í¤FÀ¸¼@©Êªºµ²ªG¡C

The fascists countered the initial green attack by using fiat money to ramp up global oil prices. They also tried to create a starvation crisis by paying Western farmers with fiat money to grow ¡§eco-fuel,¡¨ instead of food. These efforts failed because the fascists no longer had a lock grip on the world¡¦s oil and food supplies.

ªk¦è´µ¤À¤l³]­p¤F³Ìªì¹ï©óºñ¦â°ê®aªº§ðÀ»¡A³q¹L¨Ï¥Î¤£¯à§I´«ªº¯È¹ô¨Ó´£¤É¥þ²y¥Ûªo»ù®æ¡C¥L­Ì¤]¹Á¸Õ³Ð³y¤@­Ó­¹«~¦M¾÷¡A³q¹L¤ä¥Iµ¹¦è³¡¹A¥Á¤£¯à§I´«ªº¯È¹ô¨Ó¼Wªø¡§¥ÍºA¿U®Æ¡¨¥H¨ú¥N­¹ª«¡C¡]ĶªÌ¡G´N¬O¥Î¤j¶qªº¤H¤Oª«¤O§â¹A§@ª«¤£µ¹¤H­¹¥Î¡A¦Ó¬O¥hÁý¾i¤û¦Ï¡A¨Ó¨î³y¦×Ãþ­¹«~¡^¡C³o¨Ç§V¤O¥¢±Ñ¤F¡A¦]爲ªk¦è´µ¤À¤l¤£¦A¾Ö¦³¥@¬É­ìªo©R¯ß©M­¹ª«¸Éµ¹¡C

The fascists also tried to renege on their debts by issuing a new currency they wanted to call the Amero. This was rejected because the green countries rightfully said they did not want their hard-earned dollars to be devalued. Instead the green countries acted to preserve the value of their hard earned dollars by refusing to accept all dollars created inside the US after 2008. Evidence for this can be found in trade numbers showing such things as a year on year 77% drop in US imports of Japanese cars or in the 90% drop in the Baltic Dry Index (the price of shipping).

³o¨Çªk¦è´µ¤À¤l¤]¹Á¸Õ¤F¹ï©ó¦Û¤v¶Å°Èªº¹H¬ù¡A³q¹Lµo¦æ·sªº³f¹ô--¥L­Ì§Æ±æ¨äºÙ爲Ameroªº¡C³o³Q©Úµ´¤F¡A¦]爲ºñ¦â°ê®a¥¿­±´£¥X¥L­Ì¤£§Æ±æ¦Û¤v¨¯­W±o¨ìªº¬üª÷³Q¶S­È¡C¨ú¦Ó¥N¤§¡Aºñ¦â°ê®a¦æ°Ê¤F¡A爲¤Fºû«ù¥L­Ì¨¯­Wűoªº¬üª÷ªº»ù­È¡A³q¹L©Úµ´±µ¨ü¦b2008¦~«á¥Ñ¬ü°ê¤º³¡¨î³yªº©Ò¦³¬üª÷¡C³o­ÓÃÒ¾Ú¥i¥H¦b¥æ©ö½s¸¹¤¤¬d¨ì¡A®i²{¥X³oÃþªº¨Æ¥ó°ò©ó§C©ó¥h¦~¦P´Á77%¤ô¥­ªºª¬ºA¡A¦b¬ü°ê¶i¤fªº¤é¥»¨®¡A©ÎªÌ90%¦bªiùªº®ü¶^¸¨ªº®ü·F«ü¼Æ¡]²î²íªº»ù®æ¡^¡C

This explains why the US dollar has not collapsed despite the announced printing of countless trillions by the US branch of the Federal Reserve Board. These dollars are simply not entering the international financial system although they are goosing the Dow Jones Index.

³o­Ó¸ÑÄÀ¤F爲¦ó¬ü°êªº¬üª÷¨Ã¨S¦³±Y¼ì¡AºÉºÞ³Q«Å¥¬¤Fªº³q¹L¬ü°ê¬üÁpÀx¤À¤½¥q¦L¨êªº¼Æ¥H¸U»õªº³f¹ô¡C³o¨Ç¬üª÷¨Ã¨S¦³¶i¤J¨ì¥þ²yª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¡AÁöµM¥L­Ì¤@ª½¦b¥[¤jªoªùÅFÀ»¹Dã´µ«ü¼Æ¡C

The fascists won a year¡¦ respite when they promised ¡§change¡¨ under Obama. That ended in 2009 after Obama showed through his actions that he was part of the fascist continuum.

ªk¦è´µ¥÷¤lűo¤F¤@¦~ªº³Ý®§¡AºÉºÞ¨º­Ó®É­Ô¥L­Ì©Ó¿Õ¤F¦b¶ø¤Ú°¨¤ä«ù¤Uªº¡§ÂàÅÜ¡¨¡C³o¦b2009¦~µ²§ô¡A¦b³z¹L¶ø¤Ú°¨ªº¦æ°Ê¤U±o¨ìÃÒ©ú¡A¨º´N¬O¥L¬Oªk¦è´µ³sÄòÅ餤ªº¤@­û¡C

Since then the fascists have been acting like unemployed junkies, selling off anything they can and writing false checks to pay their dealer. For example, they melted down and sold giant silver machines used for the Manhattan project. They have also resorted to outright theft.

¦Û¨º®É¶}©l¡Aªk¦è´µ¥÷¤l¤@ª½ªí²{±o¹³¬O­Ó¥¢·~ªº瘾§g¤l¡A·G»ù¥X°â©Ò¦³¥L­Ì¯à°÷ªº¡Añµoµê°²¤ä²¼¥Iµ¹¥L­Ìªº¸g¾P°Ó¡CÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A¥L­Ì¹ý©³«±¥x¤F¨Ã¥B°â¥X¥¨¶qªº»È¾¹¾÷¾¹¡A´¿¸g¦b°Ò«¢¹y­p¹º¤¤³Q¹B¥Îªº¡C¥L­Ì¤]±Ä¨ú¤F§¹¥þªº°½ÅѤ覡¡C

If you look at the green countries on the map you can see their targets. They attacked Japan with a nuclear tsunami weapon and an engineered nuclear crisis in order to try to extort (unfortunately with some success) money from Japan.

¦pªG§A¬Ý¬Ý³o¨Ç¦a¹Ï¤Wªººñ¦â°ê®a¡A§A´N¯à¬Ý¨ì¥L­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¥L­Ì¥Î­ì¤l¯à®ü¼SªZ¾¹Å§À»¤é¥»¡A¤@­Ó³Q³]­pªº®Ö¤l¦M¾÷³£¬O爲¤F¸Õ¹Ï±q¤é¥»ºV¶Bª÷¿ú¡]¤£©¯ªº¬O¤@¨Ç½T¹ê¦¨¥\¤F¡^¡C

They also overthrew a few dictators like Mubarak in Egypt to steal their money (they got Mubarak¡¦s $70 billion slush fund). Then they invaded Libya to steal that country¡¦s oil and over $100 billion in assets. They also killed the members of the youth division of Norway¡¦s ruling party in order to try to extort that countries $1.5 trillion rainy day fund.

¥L­Ì¤]±À½¤F´X­Ó¿WµôªÌ¡A¤ñ¦p®J¤Îªº¿p¤Ú©Ô§J¨Óµs¨ú¥L­Ìªºª÷¿ú¡]¥L­Ì±o¨ì¤F¿p¤Ú©Ô§J70»õ¬üª÷ªº¦æ¸ì°òª÷¡^¡CÀH«á¥L­Ì¤J«I§Q¤ñ¨È¨Óµs¨ú³o­Ó°ê®aªº¥Ûªo©M¶W¹L100»õ¬üª÷ªº¸ê産¡C¥L­Ì¤]´Ý±þ¤F®¿«Â¥D­n¹ÎÅ骺¦~»´¦¨­û¡A¥ø¹ÏºV¶B³o­Ó°ê®a1.5¸U»õ¬üª÷À³«æ¸êª÷¡C

Since they are bullies who are too scared to attack countries that can defend themselves (Russia and China), the next targets of these extortionist thugs would appear to be weaker green countries like Saudi Arabi, Algeria and Venezuela.

¦Û±q¥L­Ì³Q¨º¨Ç®`©È¦Û¤v³Q§ðÀ»ªº°ê®a¡A¦]¦Û§Ú«OÅ@¦Ó¹ï¥L­Ì¬I¥H«ÂÀ~¤§«á¡]«Xù´µ©M¤¤°ê¡^¡A³o¨Ç°Ç¯ÁªÌ­Ìªº¤U¤@­Ó¥Ø¼Ð±NÅé²{¦b¸û®zªººñ¦â°ê®a¡A¤ñ¦p¨F¯Sªü©Ô§B¡Aªüº¸¤Î§Q¨È©M©e¤º·ç©Ô¡C

These moves have bought the fascists some time. However, that time is quickly running out. Recent illegal maneuvers to push down precious metals prices will not help.

³o¨Ç¦æ°Ê½T¹êµ¹ªk¦è´µ¤À¤lª§¨ú¤F¤@¨Ç®É¶¡¡C¦ý¬O¡A³o¨Ç®É¶¡¤S«Ü§Ö»]µo±¼¤F¡C³Ìªñªº«Dªk­x¨Æºt²ß´N¬O爲¤F©Ô§C¶Q­«ª÷Äݪº»ù®æ¡A¦ý¤£·|¦³¥ô¦óÀ°§U¡C

The fascists also tried to carry out a coup against the US patriots in the Pentagon and the agencies by setting off nuclear bombs in New York and Washington. Instead these bombs were taken by patriotic forces and used to blow up the warehouse facilities of the underground bases the fascists were hoping to hide in after they started World War 3.

³o¨Çªk¦è´µ¥÷¤l¤]¸Õ¹Ï¹ê¬I¤@³õ¬FÅܨӰw¹ï¦b¤­¨¤¤j¼Ó©M¤¤±¡§½ªº¬ü°ê·R°êªÌ­Ì¡A³q¹L¦b¯Ã¬ù©MµØ²±¹y©ñ¸m­ì¤l¼u¡C¤Ï¦Ó³o¨Ç¬µ¼u³Q³o¨Ç·R°ê¤À¤l¥Î¨ÓÅF¬µ¤F¦a¤U°ò¦aªº³]¬I¡A¨º¨Ç³Q¥Î¨Ó¦b²Ä¤T¦¸¥@¬É¤j¾Ô¤§«áªk¦è´µ¤À¤l­Ì¸úÂ꺦aÂI¡C

The bombs were set off in in a manner designed to prevent human casualties. Reports of 30,000 dead are false.

³o¨Ç¬µ¼u³Q¥H¬YºØ¤è¦¡Ä²µo¡A爲¤F¨¾¤î¤H­ûªº¶Ë®`¡C³ø¹D¦³30000¤Hªº¶Ë¤`¬O¿ù»~ªº¡C

Sources in the KGB, the Pentagon and MI6 all confirm that the nuclear warhead used to trigger the tsunami in Japan and the two blown up underground in the US were part of four warheads that were stolen from the Russian submarine Kursk. That means one more rogue nuclear weapon is still in their hands and probably located in Europe.

¨Ó¦Û°ê®a¦w¥þ©e­û·|¡A¤­¨¤¤j¼Ó©MMI6ªº·½ÀY³£½T©w³o¨Ç®Ö¼uÀY³Q¥Î¦b¤F¾É­P¤é¥»®ü¼S¤¤¡A¨Ó¦Û¬ü°ê¦a¤Uªº¨â¦¸Ãz¬µ´¿¸g¬O¥|­Ó®Ö¼uÀYªºÃz¬µ¡A¬O±q«Xù´µ®wº¸´µ§J¼ç¤ô¸¥°½¥X¨Óªº¡C¨º´N·N¨ýµÛÁÙ¦³§ó¦hªº®Ö¤lªZ¾¹¦b¥L­Ìªº¤â¤¤¡A¥i¯à¦ì©ó¼Ú¬w¬Y­Ó¦a¤è¡C

It is hard to know when the final take down of the cabal will proceed but the situation is now down to a few technical legal details. This is because the authorities that are taking down the cabal want to do everything legally and constitutionally.

«ÜÃø¤F¸Ñ¨ì¨º­Ó®É­Ô¹ï©ó³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº©î°£·|§¹¦¨¡A¦ý¬O²{¦bªº±¡ªp´N¬O¤@¨t¦C§Þ³N¤Wªº¦Xªk²Ó¸`¡C³o¬O¦]爲·í§½¦b©î°£³o¨Ç³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¦P®É¡A§Æ±æ¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡³£²Å¦Xªk«ß©M¾Ëªk¡C

However, the take-down has already begun. In addition to thousands of bankers who have already been arrested, some big fish are being targeted. Public legal proceedings have already begun, for example, against Tony Blair, Nikolas Sarkozy and IMF head Christine Lagarde. Putin, for his part, recently fired his long term finance minister Alexei Kudrin because he had been compromised by the fascists. The Chairman of UBS was also removed because of his cabal connections.

¦ý¬O¡A©î°£¦æ°Ê¤w¸g¶}©l¡C¦¹¥~¼Æ¥H¤d­pªº»È¦æ®a¤w¸g¾D¨ì¤F¶e®·¡A¤@¨Ç¤j³½¥¿¦¨爲¤F¥Ø¼Ð¡C¤½衆¦Xªkµ{§Ç¤w¸g¶}©l¡AÁ|­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A°w¹ïTony Blair, Nikolas Sarkozy©M°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´ªºÀYÀYChristine Lagarde. Putin¡A¦b¥L³oÃä¡A³Ìªñ¸Ñ¶±¤F¥Lªºªø´Á°]¬F³¡ªøAlexei Kudrin¡A¦]爲¥L¤@ª½§´¨ó©óªk¦è´µ¥÷¤l¡C·ç¤h»È¦æªº¥D®u¤]³Q²M²z¡A¦]爲¥L»P³±¿Ñ¶°¹ÎªºÃö¨t¡C

The fascists have also been trying to negotiate their way out of this situation. George Bush Senior has contacted a senior US White Dragon Society member and offered ¡§all the money in the world,¡¨ in exchange for ¡§being left alone.¡¨ Unfortunately for the Nazis, many of them have tried to cling to power too long and are no longer in a position to negotiate immunity for themselves. White Dragon sources in the US agencies say top cabalists like the last four US presidents will go to jail.

ªk¦è´µ¥÷¤l­Ì¤@ª½¦b¸Õ¹Ï¥H¥L­Ìªº¤è¦¡¥æ¯A²æÂ÷·í«eªºµ~¹Ò¡C¦Ñ¥¬®í¤w¸g±µÄ²¤F¤@¦ì¬ü°ê¥ÕÀs·|ªÀ¹Îªº¸ê²`¤H­û¡AÄ@·N¥æ¥X©Ò¦³ªºª÷¿ú¡A¥H¥æ´«ÁŧKÅv¡C¹ï©ó³o¨Ç¯Çºé¤À¤l¨Ó»¡¡A«Ü¤£©¯¡A³\¦h¤H¤w¸g¹x©T±o¤Ó¤[¡A¤£¦A¥i¯à±o¨ìÁŧKÅv¡C¬ü°êªº¥ÕÀs·|ªÀ¹Î¥N²z»¡¡A©~©ó³»ºÝªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­û¡A¤ñ¦p³Ì«áªº¥|¦ì¬ü°êÁ`²Î³£±N¤Jº»¡C

SOURCE:
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/ ... is-almost-complete/

¡i»ÈªeÁp¨¹¡j SaLuSa 10¤ë7¤é«H®§
SaLuSa - October 7, 2011
SaLuSa - 10¤ë7¤é«H®§

If you did not know by now that the final days of the dark Ones are here you will very soon, as some of our activities to curtail their attempts to escape justice are likely to become general knowledge. Be assured that we have total control in these matters, and they will not go anywhere without our approval. It is not that they have to ask us, it is simply that we know their intentions and where they are at anytime, and that way we can make certain that they cannot get up to mischief. As you might guess, when the beast is cornered it lashes out with total disregard for the consequences. There may be minor incidents but our main concern is to stop any action aimed at you.

¦pªG²{¦b§A­ÌÁÙ¤£ª¾¹D¶Â·t¶Õ¤Oªº³Ì«á¤é¤l´N¨ì³oùؤF¡A¨Ã¥B±N«Ü§Öµ²§ô¡A¥Ñ©ó§Ú­Ìªº¤@¨Ç¦æ°Ê¦b­é¹Ü¥L­Ì°kÁפ½¥¿¼f§Pªº¥ø¹Ï¡A³o¤w¸g§Î¦¨¤F´¶¹Mªº»{¦P¡C½Ð¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¦b¥þµM±±¨î¨ÆºA¡A¦b¨S¦³§Ú­Ìªº³\¥i±¡ªp¤U¥L­Ì¥ô¦ó¦a¤è³£¥h¤£¤F¡C³o¨Ã¤£¬O»¡¥L­Ì¤£±o¤£½Ð¨D§Ú­Ì¡A­ì¦]«Ü²³æ¡A§Ú­Ìª¾¹D¥L­Ìªº·N¹Ï¥H¤Î¥ô¦ó®É­Ô¨­¦b¦ó³B¡A¦Ó¥B§Ú­Ì¤]¯à°÷ªÖ©w¥L­ÌµLªk½M·o¶Ã¡C´N¦p§A­Ì²q·Qªº¨º¼Ë¡A·í³¥Ã~³Q¹Gªº¨«§ëµL¸ôªº®É­Ô¡A¥¦´N·|¶Ã«r¤H¡C¥i¯à·|¦³¤@¨Ç»´·L¨Æ¬G¡A¦ý¬O§Ú­Ì³ÌÃö¤ßªº´N¬O¤£Åý¥L­Ì¦³°w¹ï§A­Ìªº¦æ爲¡C

Each joint project that we are involved in is at a point of being ready to go ahead, and we will make sure that once we get the signal to proceed the whole mechanism will swing into place. Much of the groundwork has been completed by our allies, and we are present to oversee it. There is really so much that goes on in secret, but sometimes the size of the operations is such that it is difficult to conceal everything that happens. That means you discover some details and may have a good idea as to its significance. You have your own reliable sources that are trusted, and will know who you can believe. However, once things get started there will be no mistaking what they are about, as you have waited for so long you do know by now what to expect.

¨C­Ó§Ú­Ì¥]§t¶i¨ÓªºÁp¦X­p¹º¤w¸g·Ç³Æ´Nºü¡Aµ¥«ÝµÛ¶i¦æ¡A§Ú­Ì±N½T«O¤@¥¹¦Û¤v±o¨ì¤F«H¸¹´N·|¨³³t§â¾ã­Ó¶iµ{¸¨¹ê¨ì¦ì¡C³\¦hªº¦a­±¤u§@¤w¸g¥Ñ§Ú­Ìªº·ù¤Í§¹¦¨¤F¡A§Ú­Ì³qÆ[¥þ§½¡C½T¹ê¦³³\¦h¨Æ±¡¦b¯µ±Kªº¶i¦æµÛ¡A¦ý¬O¦³®É­Ô¥Ñ©ó³o¾Þ§@ªº³W¼Ò¬O³o¼Ëªº¤j¡A¬O«ÜÃøÁô½ª¨äµo¥Íªº©Ò¦³迹¶Hªº¡C³o´N·N¨ýµÛ§A­Ì¥i¥H½Õ¬d¨ì¤@¨Ç²Ó¸`¡A±o¨ìÃö©ó¥¦ªºÃöÁä©Ê«H®§¡C§A­Ì¦³µÛ¦Û¤v¥i¥H«H¥ôªºÆF³q®ø®§¨Ó·½¡A¨Ï±o§A­Ì¨Ó¶i¤@¨B½T»{¡C¦ý¬O¡A¤@¥¹¨Æ¥ó¶}©lªº¸Ü¡A±N¤£¥i¯à¹ï©ó¥¦­Ìªº¥Ø¼Ð産¥Í»~¸Ñ¡A¦]爲§A­Ì¤w¸gµ¥«Ý¤F³o麽¤[¡Aª¾¹D¸Ó¥h´Á«Ý¨Ç¤°麽¡C

What is encouraging for us is that more people talk about us without feeling embarrassed, as the days when you would be ridiculed for doing so are far and few between. Intelligent discussions are now possible, as so much information is available about us. Indeed, we will hardly need any introduction when the time comes for disclosure. We so look forward when we can be with you, and it will be a time of great celebration. After all, we will meet many souls who already know us but have forgotten their links with us. Many are from our Galactic Federation families and are in reality Space Beings serving on Earth.

¨º¨Ç¹ªÀy§Ú­Ìªº¬O¡A§ó¦hªº¤H¤£¦A·P¨ì尴§¼ªº½Í½×§Ú­Ì¡A­n¦b¹L¥hªº¤é¤l¡A§A­Ì³o麽°µªº®É­Ô³£·|¨ü¨ì§N¼J¼ö¿Ø¡A²{¦b¤w¸g»·¥h¡A¥u¦³«Ü¤Ö¦¹Ãþ²{¶H¤F¡C©ú´¼ªº°Q½×¹ï©ó²{¦b¨Ó»¡¬O¥i¯àªº¤F¡A¦]爲³o麽¦hªº«H®§³£¦b°Q½×µÛ§Ú­Ì¡C½T¹ê¡A·í¤j´¦ÅSªº®É¨è¨ì¨Ó¤F¡A§Ú­Ì´X¥G¤£»Ý­n¤Ó¦hªº¦Û§Ú¤¶²Ð¤F¡C§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦¹ªº´Á«ÝµÛ»P§A­Ì¹Î»E¡A¥¦±N¬O¥¨¤jªºÅw¼y®É¨è¡C²¦³º¡A§Ú­Ì±N·|»P¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¤F¸Ñ§Ú­Ìªº³\¦hÆF»î·|­±¡A¨º¨Ç¤w¸g§Ñ°O¦Û¤v»P§Ú­ÌÁp¨tªºÆF»î­Ì¡C³\¦h¤H³£¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ì»ÈªeÁp¨¹ªº¤j®a®x¡A¥L­Ì³£¬OªÅ¶¡ªº¦s¦³­Ì¡A¨ÓªA°È¦a²yªº¡C

Ascension is not some casual event that just happens to come along. It has been foreseen and planned for eons of time and will bring an end to duality as you have experienced it. It is of such magnificence that the whole Universe looks on at your little Earth. They see an expression of the Light through the presence of you dear souls who have found your true selves, in spite of the tremendous difficulties you have experienced stepping out of the darkness. You can stand tall and allow us to congratulate you on your wonderful achievements. We say that not to feed your egos but make you aware of how grand you all are, and we even include those who still struggle against the odds. None of you are failures, and each will be thrown a life line to haul you up once again. We love you dearly, and will do all we can to ensure a happy and joyous ending to your time in the lower dimensions.

´­¤É¨Ã¤£¬OÀHÀH«K«Kªº­p¹º¡A¥¦¤@ª½«ê·íªºµo¥ÍµÛ¡C³o¤w¸g³Q¹w¨£¨ì¡A¦b»õ¸U¦~¥H«e´N­p¹º¦n¤F¡A±N±a¨Ó¤G¤¸©Ê¥@¬Éªºµ²§ô¡A´N¦p§A­ÌÅéÅ窺¤@¼Ë¡C¥¦¬O¦p¦¹§§ÄRªº¨Æ¥ó¡A¥H¦Ü©ó¾ã­Ó¦t©z¦¹¨è³£¦bÃöª`µÛ§A­Ì¤p¤pªº¦a²y¡C¥L­Ì¬Ý¨ì¤F³o¡i¸t¥ú¡jªºªí¹F¡A³q¹L§A­Ì³o¨Çµo²{¦Û§Ú¦s¦b¥»½èªº¼°·RÆF»î­Ì©ÒÅé²{¤F¥X¨Ó¡A´Nºâ§A­Ì¦b²æÂ÷³o¶Â·t¹Lµ{¤¤ÅéÅç¨ì¤F·¥¤jªº§xÃø¤]µ·²@¨S¦³¼vÅT¡C§A­Ì©ù­º®¼¯Ý¨Ã¥B¤¹³\§Ú­Ì¨Ó¯¬¶P§A­Ì³o©_迹¯ëªº¥\ÁZ¡C§Ú­Ì³o麽»¡¨Ã¤£¬O­n³Þ¾i§A­Ìªº¤p§Ú·NÃÑ¡A¦Ó¬OÅý§A­Ì²M·¡ªº¤F¸Ñ¦Û¤v¬O¦p¦óªº°¶¤j¡A¬Æ¦Ü¥]¬A¨º¨Ç¨Ì¦b¦Û§Ú°«ª§¤¤ªºÆF»î¡C§A­Ì¤¤¨S¦³½Ö¬O¥¢±ÑªÌ¡A¨C­Ó¤H³£±N±o¨ì¤@±ø抛¥Xªº¥Í©R½u¨Ó¦A¦¸§â§A­Ì´£Á|¡C§Ú­Ì«D±`ªº·R§A­Ì¡A±NºÉ§Ú­Ì©Ò¯à°µªº¤@¤Á¨Ó½T«O¤@­Ó©¯ºÖ»P¥O¤H´r®®ªºµ²§½¡Aµ¹§A­Ì¦b³o¸û§Cªººû«×µe¤W§¹¬üªº¥y¸¹¡C

The financial position in your world continues to rapidly deteriorate, and although we do not wish you hardships the fact is that it will take a collapse to force the implementation of a new secure system. As you will know, we have long anticipated this occurrence and everything is ready to put into place. It will be a new approach to an old problem that has beset you many times before. The old ways that allowed greed for excessive profit to flourish, have had their day and the wealth of the world is to be re-distributed. The extremes you have experienced have served to illustrate the rampant disease of excess in money matters, that has brought massive wealth to the few controlling banking families. That will all permanently change, and never again will there be opportunities for the plundering of the people's money. Furthermore, since total world peace will come with the changes, the excessive waste in connection with wars will also cease.

§A­Ì¥@¬É¦U°êªºª÷¿Ä§Î¶Õ¦b§Ö³tªº´c¤Æ¡AÁöµM§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£§Æ±æ§A­Ì­±¹ï³oÄY®mªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¥¦²×±N±a¨Ó¾ãÅ骺±Y¼ì¡A±j­¢¹ê¦æ¤@­Ó·sªº¦w¥þ¨t²Î¡C´N¦p§A­Ì±Nª¾¹Dªº¨º¼Ë¡A§Ú­Ì´Á«Ý³o­Ó¨Æ¥óªºµo¥Í¤w¸g«Ü¤[¡A¨C¥ó¨Æ±¡¥¿·Ç³Æ¸¨¹ê¨ì¦ì¡C¥¦±Nµ¹§xÂZ§A­Ì«Ü¤[ªºÂ°ÝÃD±a¨Ó·sªº¸Ñ¨M¤èªk¡Cªº¤è¦¡¤¹³\¤F³g°ýÀò¨ú¥¨ÃB§Q¼í¡A¥L­Ì¤w¸g¹L¨¬¤F瘾¡A¥@¬Éªº°]´I±N­«·s¤À°t¡C§A­Ì©ÒÅéÅ窺³o¨Ç·¥ºÝ±ø¥ó¤w¸g¥R¤Àªº»¡©ú³o²s¼ûªº¯fºAª÷¿ú°ÝÃD¡A³oª½±µ¾É­P¤F¥¨ÃBªº°]´I³Q±±¨î¦b¤Ö¼Æªº»È¦æ®a±Ú¤â¤¤¡C³o±N¥Ã¤[ªºÂàÅÜ¡A¤£¦Aµ¹³o¨Ç±°¹Ü¤H¥Á°]´Iªº¥ø¹Ï´£¨Ñ¥ô¦óªº¾÷·|¡C¦¹¥~¡A¨º®É­Ô¥þµMªº¥@¬É©M¥­±NÀHµÛÂàÅܨì¨Ó¡A»P¾Ôª§¬Û³sªº¹L¦h®ö¶O¤]±N®ø¥¢¡C

Your Divine Rights entitle you to a peaceful life that is fulfilling, and allows for plenty of opportunities to use your skills and talents in ways that are for the benefit of all. Most importantly you will have the time to follow your pursuits. You were not meant to be slaves to your work, and that will become unnecessary as advanced technologies take the place of manual workers, and supercomputers handle all other work. The City of Light of Sedona that is soon due to appear will be such an example of what can be achieved by New Age methods.

§A­Ìªº¡i¯«¸tÅv§Q¡j´Nª`©w§A­Ì¸Ó¨É¦³¤@­Ó¥þµM©M¥­ªº¤H¥Í¡A¥¦¥¿¦b¹ê²{¤¤¡A±N´£¨Ñ¤j¶qªº¾÷·|µ¹§A­Ì¨Ó®i¥Ü¤~µØ»P¤Ñ½á¡A¥H¦UºØªº¯à¤O¨ÓªA°È¥þÅé¡C³Ì­«­nªº¬O¡A§A­Ì±N¦³¥R¨¬ªº®É¶¡¨Óµo®i­Ó¤H·R¦n¡C§A­Ì±q¥¼ª`©w­n¦¨爲¤u§@ªº¥£Áõ¡A³o±NÅܱo¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¥²­n¡A¦]爲°ªºÝªº¬ì§Þ±N¨ú¥N¤H¤O¤u§@¡A¶W¯Å¹q¸£±N¥þ½L´x´¤¥þ³¡¨ä¥Lªº¤u§@¡C¡i¥ú¤§«°¥«ÂĦh¯Ç¡j±N«Ü§ÖÅã²{¡A¦¨爲³o¼Ë¤@­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A¦¨爲·s®É¥N¤èªkªº½d¨Ò¡C

Dream your dreams of Utopia and throw in the unexpected because you will be amazed at the enormous progress that will take place, once the Illuminati and their supporters have been removed from any position that allowed them authority over you. Do not concern yourselves about any aspect of your present lives, the intent is to lift them up so that you want for absolutely nothing at all. Believe us Dear Ones, the Creator desires that you are quickly prepared for a new life that will soon enable you to put your present experiences behind you. We are waking you up to perceive the picture that is being painted by the many details we give you, as do other channels. Hold such visions in your minds eye and start to live them, and you will soon grasp the nature of the immense changes that are already manifesting.

ºÉ±¡ªº¹Ú·Q§A­Ìªº¯Q¦«¨¹¤§¹Ú§a¡A´Á«Ý¨º¥¼´¿´Á«Ý¡A¦]爲§A­Ì±N³Q¨º¨Ç±Nµo¥Íªº¥¨¤j¶iµ{©Ò¾_¾Ù¨ì¡A¨º®É¥ú·Ó¬£©M¥L­Ìªº¤ä«ùªÌ­Ì±N±q©Ò¦³Õæ¾r©ó§A­Ìªº¦ì¸m¤W²M²z¡C¤d¸U¤£­n¾á¤ß¦Û¤v·í«e¥Í¬¡¥ô¦ó¤è­±¡A­ì«h´N¬O­n´£°ª¥¦­Ìªº½è¶q¡A¦ÓÅý§A­Ì¤£¦A¦³©Ò¯S¨D¡C½Ð¬Û«H§Ú­Ì¡A¿Ë·Rªº¡A³yª«¥DªºÄ@±æ´N¬O§A­ÌºÉ§Öªº·Ç³Æ¦n¤@­Ó¹ñ·sªº¥Í¬¡¡A¨º±N«Ü§ÖÅý§A­ÌÂ\²æ·í«eªº¥Í¬¡ÅéÅç¡C§Ú­Ì³£¦bºÉ¤O³ê¿ô§A­Ì»{ª¾¨ì³o­Ó¯u¬Û¡A¤w¸g³q¹L§Ú­Ì´yø¥X¤F«Ü¦h²Ó¸`µe­±¡A·íµMÁÙ¦³¨ä¥Lªº³qÆFºÞ¹D¡C¥H§A·NÃѪºÆ[ÂI«O«ù³oºØÆ[ÂI¡A¶}©l¥H¥¦­Ì¨Ó¥Í¬¡¡A¨º麽§A­Ì±N«Ü§Ö§ì¦í³o¥¨¤jÂàÅܪº¥»½è¡A¥¦­Ì¤w¸g·Ç³Æ¦n¦V§A­Ì®i²{¤F¡C

Now you are so near to the year of all years that is 2012, know that it must start off with a positive sign that shows where it is heading. By then the consciousness levels will have risen yet again, and the lower vibrations will have less and less effect upon you. You will be strong enough to walk in your Light and ignore them, as they cannot touch you when you are self-protected. As a civilization you have done the hard part, and created your path of Light directly to Ascension. Day by day it is being strengthened by the colossal input of Light, that comes to you from all quarters of the Universe. So you will soon enter the New Year fully prepared for the final preparations, that will see you successfully reach Ascension.

²{¦b§A­Ì¬O¦p¦¹ªº±µªñ2012ªº³Ì²×¤é´Á¡Aª¾¹D¥¦¥²¶·¥H¤@­Ó¿n·¥¥¿­±ªº迹¶H¶}©l¡A®i²{¥X¥¦¥¼¨Óªº¥Ø¼Ð¡C¦b¨º­Ó®É­Ô¡A·NÃѪº¼h¦¸±N¦A¦¸±o¥H´£°ª¡A³o¨Ç¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê±N¶V¨Ó¶VµLªk¼vÅT¨ì§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì±N¨¬°÷ªº±j°·¡A°í©wªº¨«¦b¦Û¨­¥úªº¹D¸ô¤W¡AµLµø¨º¨Ç¸û§Cªº®¶°Ê¡A¦]爲¥¦­ÌµLªk¦AIJ¤Î§A¡A¦b¨º­Ó®É­Ô§A±N¯à°÷«Ü¦nªº¦Û§Ú«OÅ@¡C§@爲¤@­Ó¤å©ú¡A§A­Ì¤w¸g§¹¦¨¤F³ÌÁ}Ãøªº¨º³¡¤À¡A³Ð³y¥X¤F¦Û§Úªº¥ú¤§¹D¸ô¡Aª½±µ«ü¦V¡i´­¤É¡j¡C¤@¤Ñ¤S¤@¤Ñ¥¦³£¦b³Q³o¤£Â_´é¤Jªº¥¨¶qªº¥ú¤§¯à¶q©Ò§ó¥[±j°·°_¨Ó¡A³o¯à¶q±q¦t©zªº¦U­Ó¨¤¸¨´é¦V§A­Ì¡C¦]¦¹¡A§A­Ì±N«Ü§Ö¶i¤J·sªº¤@¦~¡A¨Ã¥B¥þµMªº°µ¦nªï±µ³Ì«á®É¨èªº·Ç³Æ¤u§@¡A¨Ã¥B±N¦¨¥\ªº¬Ý¨ì§A­Ì©è¹F´­¤É¦Ü°ªÂI¡C

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and feel that our mission over many years of contact with you has proved very successful. We are not solely responsible for your awakening, but nevertheless are proud of being associated with your success.

§Ú¬O¨Ó¦Û¤Ñ¯T¬PªºSaLuSa¡A¨Ã¥B·P¨ì§Ú­Ì¦h¦~¥H¨Óªº§V¤O¡A»P§A­Ì±µÄ²³QÃÒ©ú¬O¦¨¥\ªº¡C§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£¬O°ß¤@­t³d§A­Ìı¿ôªº¡A¦ý¬O¤£ºÞ«ç麽¼Ë³£«D±`¦Û»¨©ó»P§A­Ì¤@°_¨ú±o³Ó§Q¡C

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.

ªð¦^¦Cªí