返回列表 發帖
Eric的手勢中, 經常出現, 用兩個指頭輕敲幾下前臂的動作, 不知道是什麼作用?

回復 6# jenghong

有機會看一下「呼喚指導靈」那本書,裡面有您所有問題的答案喔。

Hannah

艾瑞克的新的部落格(英文)

"The key, we believe, is developing the power of discernment – utilizing one’s intelligence, intuition,
and inquiry, to verify whether a claim is true. In addition, we believe that one must use this power
of discernment not only when it comes to the holistic health industry but also when it comes to
conventional medicine, which has its own trappings of false promises and financial exploitations."
With Free Energy, we get to support all children & parents of others, not just our own.

本帖最後由 joeyjoy 於 2012-12-17 21:30 編輯

第一次看到Eric被RH!

"There is power and grace in the humility of saying, "I don't know."
It is better to recognize the limitations of our knowledge than to
play know-it-all and distort the truth." ~Eric Pearl
With Free Energy, we get to support all children & parents of others, not just our own.

"erhaps it is not so important to understand why or how something works. Perhaps it is more important to simply know that it does work. What are your thoughts?" ~Eric Pearl
"Healing frequencies are available to you right now. Take a moment to tune into them." ~Eric Pearl

Always great quotes from Eric Pearl!

本帖最後由 joeyjoy 於 2012-12-18 19:38 編輯

eric xmas.jpg

YouTube:艾瑞克的聖誕節談話(英文)

本帖最後由 joeyjoy 於 2012-12-28 22:12 編輯

建議還沒去國外上課的”學員”,把這個”教學帶”看完,可以看個2、3遍。

真的是太神奇了!! 

YouTube:Eric Pearl - Biology of transformation - The Field1小時14分41秒

53分20秒: "I don't know what the healing is supposed to take place over there. If I needed that person to have a healing, it would never happen! Because that would be attachment!"

本帖最後由 joeyjoy 於 2013-3-27 09:13 編輯

有人若在youtube有看到這個影片的Pt. 2,煩請po到再連結台灣論壇,Thank you very much!

本帖最後由 joeyjoy 於 2013-3-27 09:14 編輯

艾瑞克博士說沒問題,並於剛剛將影片連結po在臉書供一般大眾觀看。

本帖最後由 joeyjoy 於 2013-1-30 09:05 編輯

好像之前有人已經po過,不過還是搜尋不到,在這邊再加po一下。

這是由再連結療癒法Mentor與再聯結瑜珈導師Fernanda Delgado出版的CD{Dna Healing Mantras}所節錄製播的MV,非常優美的影音聲光,邀請大家共同欣賞。

MV:DNA Healing Mantras _ Keter Etz Chayim por Fernanda Delgado

回復 172# ronaldw44

有點像敦煌臍密功的蕩臍功(蕩摩尼)...

Dr. Henry Grayson interviewing Kelly Woodruff: On Reconnective Healing

Download Link: http://henrygrayson.krd-design.n ... onnective+Heali.mp3

Woodruff, though always a bit curious about alternative healing, wasn’t really in the market for another new career. But it found him.

In 2003, he attended two separate social events – one on the West Coast and one on the East Coast —where he was introduced to Reconnected Healers. By the time it happened the second time, he was curious enough to attend an introductory lecture. And, once there, he was more than intrigued and embarked on the full slate of Level l/ll/lll Reconnective Healing seminars. But it was when he went home and started working with friends that things really became interesting…his friends reported significant health improvements. Before long, people he didn’t know were booking appointments with him for Reconnective Healing sessions. Although he could not account for why it was happening, he knew something profound was taking place. Though it seemed to come easy to him, he still was unsure whether to really commit to a life as a Reconnective Healer.

“My bookkeeper experienced a healing from Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Another client had a tumor reduced from 16 centimeters to six. And then there were three more astonishing cures in just a few days, so I finally gave in, saying: ‘If this is meant to be, then I will just go with it,’” says Woodruff.

He found within himself a deepening desire to help others and to assist in teaching them to discover and understand the work for themselves. He began to assist Dr. Eric Pearl, the founder of Reconnective Healing, at seminars, traveling throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.

返回列表