ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«
¦a²y·ù¤Í²´Ãè³D¶Ç»¼«H®§
¬O®É­Ô±Ä¨ú¦æ°Ê¤F¡I¬O®É­Ô±N§Ú­Ì¥@¬Éªº©R¹B´x´¤¦b§Ú­Ì¦Û¤v¤â¸Ì¤F¡I©Ò¥H¡A¦b³o­Ó5¤ë­è¦nº¡¤ë¤§®É¡A§Ú­Ì±N¶×»E¦¨¤j¹ÎÅé©M¤p¹ÎÅé¡A³æ¿W¦a©M¦h­Ó¦a¡C¼Æ¦Ê¸Uªº§Ú­Ì±N»E¶°¦b¤@°_¡AÆ[·Q¡]visualize)§Ú­Ìªº¬P²y±q¤¤¥¡»È¦æ®aªºÀ£­¢²Îªv¤¤¸Ñ©ñ¡A¦p¦¹¾ú¥v¤W²Ä¤@¦¸¦a§@¬°¦a²y¤W¦Û¥Ñªº©~¥Á§Ú­Ì±N¦³¾÷·|³Ð³yÄÝ©ó§Ú­Ì¦Û¤vªº¥¼¨Ó¡C
³o¸Ì¦³¤@­Ó­p¹º¡A¥Ñ­x¤èªº¥¿¸q¤H¤h«ù¦³¡A¤½¥ÁÅv§Q·í§½¤ä«ù¡A¹ï»È¦æ³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­û¦]¨ä¹ï§Ü¤HÃþªº¸o¦æ¦Ó¹ê¬Iªº§ì®·¡C§Ú­ÌªºÆ[·Q±N·|¤ä«ù³o­Ó­p¹º¡A¦p¦¹¥¦´N¯à°÷ºÉ¥i¯à§Ö¦aÅã²{¡AºÉ¥i¯à¦a©M¥­»P¶¶§Q¡C§Ú­Ì±N¤ä«ù¹ê¬I³o­Ó­p¹ºªº«i´±ªº­^¶¯­Ì¡C³oÁû¬P²y¤W±q¥¼µo¥Í¹L¹³³o¼Ëªº¨Æ¡C³o¬O§Ú­Ì¦¨¬°¨ä¤¤¤@³¡¤Àªº¾÷·|¡I
§Ú­Ì¦b³o¤@¤Ñªº¤j³W¼Ò§V¤O±N§@¬°¤@­ÓIJµo¾¹¿E¬¡³o­Ó­p¹º¡A³o¼Ë¤]³\¥¦´N·|µ²¥XªG¹ê¡C¦b¨º¤@¤Ñ§Ú­ÌÆ[·Qªº¬O§Ú­Ì¹ï¦Û¥Ñ©M¿W¥ßªº³Ó§Q«Å§i¡CÅý¥¦ºÆ¨g¶Ç¼½¡I¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤º¤À¨É¡I
§Ú­Ì±N·|¦b¦P¤@®É¶¡°µ³o­ÓÆ[·Q¡A5¤ë5¤é/6¤é¡A¤ë¶ê¤§®É¡C¦U­Ó¤£¦P®É°Ïªº·Ç½T®É¶¡¬O¡G
8:30 pm PDT 5¤ë 5¤é (¬¥§üÁF)
9:30 pm MDT 5¤ë 5¤é (¤¦¦ò)
10:30 pm CDT 5¤ë 5¤é (¥ð´µ¹y)
11:30 pm EDT 5¤ë 5¤é (¯Ã¬ù)
4:30 am BST 5¤ë 6¤é (­Û´°)
5:30 am CEST 5¤ë 6¤é (¤Ú¾¤)
11:30 am CST 5¤ë 6¤é (¥_¨Ê)
12:30 pm JST 5¤ë 6¤é (ªF¨Ê)
1:30 pm AEST 5¤ë 6¤é (±x¥§)
»¡©ú¡G
1.³q¹LÆ[¹î´X¤ÀÄÁ§A­Ìªº©I§l¨Ó©ñÃP§A­Ìªº¤j¸£©M¨­Åé¡C
2.Æ[·Q¤½¥ÁÅv§Q·í§½¶e®·¹³Ã¹´µ®ãº¸¼w©M¬¥§Jµá°Ç³o¼Ëªº¤¤¥¡»È¦æ¸o¥Ç¡A¥H¤Î¹³¦ë§Q.°ò¨¯®æ³o¼Ëªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­ûµ¥¡CÆ[·Q³o­Ó¶iµ{¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤º©M¥­©M¬yºZ¦a¶}®i¡CÆ[·Q¥@¬É³Ì²×±qª÷¿Ä¥£§Ð¤¤¦Û¥Ñ¡A±q©Ò¦³¨¸´c¿WµôªÌ©M»G±Ñ¬F«Èªº¤â¤¤¦Û¥Ñ¡C
3.Æ[·Q¤HÃþ¹ñ·sªº¥ú©úªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¦ñÀHµÛ·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¤W½u¡A¦ñÀHµÛ©Ò¦³¶Å°Èªº§K°£¡A¤H¹D¥D¸q¶µ¥ØÁcºa°òª÷ªºÄÀ©ñ¡A°ªµ¥§Þ³Nªº¤¶²Ð¡A¥ÍºA¨t²Îªº´_­ì¥H¤Î¤HÃþ¦s¦³²×©ó±q©Ò¦³ªºÀ£­¢¤¤¦Û¥Ñ¡C
©Úµ´ªÌ¡G³o­ÓÆ[·Qªº¤é¤l¡]5¤ë5¤é¡^¬O³o¨Ç¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·³Ì¤£¥i¯àµo¥Íªº¤@¤Ñ¡C¡]ª`¡G¦pªG§A¤£·Q­n¥¦µo¥Í¡A§A´N³o»ò·Q¡C5¤ë6¤é¤@¤Á¦Û¨£¤À¾å¡AÅý«¥­ÌÁ@Á@½Öªº¤O¶q§ó¤j¡^

MAKE THIS VIRAL!
WORLD LIBERATION DAY
5-5-2012
It is time to take action! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the exact time of full moon this May. Millions of us will gather and visualize the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of the central bankers so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.
There is a plan, conceived by positive people in the military, supported by civil authority, to arrest the members of the banking Cabal for their crimes against humanity. Our visualization will support this plan, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We will support brave heroes that will carry out this plan. Something like this has never happened on this planet before. This is our chance to be a part of it!
Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will activate the plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our visualization on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide!

We will all be doing this visualization at the same time, the moment of full moon, which comes this May 5th /6th. Exact times for different time zones are:
8:30 pm PDT May 5th (Los Angeles)
9:30 pm MDT May 5th (Denver)
10:30 pm CDT May 5th (Houston)
11.30 pm EDT May 5th (New York)
4:30 am BST May 6th (London)
5:30 am CEST May 6th (Paris)
11:30 am CST May 6th (Beijing)
12:30 pm JST May 6th (Tokyo)
1:30 pm AEST May 6th (Sydney)

Instructions:
1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.
2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc. Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly .Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.
3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.

Disclaimer: the date of this visualization (May 5th) is most likely NOT the date when these mass arrests will be taking place.

¤U­±¬O­ì¤åºô§}
=========================================================

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... etexplorer4_24.html

¤£¬Û«H¦Û¤v¦Ó¬Û«H¬Û«H§O¤Hªº¦Û¤v, ¤£½èºÃ¦Û¤v¦Ó½èºÃ½èºÃ¦Û¤vªº§O¤H.

½Ä¤F~~  ¬°¤F¥@¬Éªº¤H­Ì  ½Ä¤F~!!!!
ÆF©Ê¬ì¾Ç¥Ø«e½Ķ¨ì12½Ò²Ä¤­³¡¤À
http://www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw/viewthread.php?tid=5732&page=1&extra=#pid34901

¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j ²´Ãè³D 2012¦~4¤ë28¤é«H®§
New Financial System
·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Î

Most of this intel comes from sources deep within occult economy and it pertains to the restructuring of the financial system worldwide.

³o¸Ìªº¤j³¡¤À¸ê°T¨Ó¦Û¯µ±K¸gÀÙ¤º³¡²`¼hªº±¡³ø¨Ó·½¡A¥¦¯A¤Î¨ì¥þ²yª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº­««Ø¡C

Reset

­«¸m

This will happen at the time of the Event and is actually part of the operation.

³o±N©ó¡i¨Æ¥ó¡j´Á¶¡µo¥Í¨Ã¥B¨Æ¹ê¤W¥¦¬O¦æ°Êªº¤@³¡¤À¡C

Day 1

²Ä1¤Ñ

When the critical mass of pressure is exerted upon the Federal Reserve it will be forced to repay debt that it owes to people due to its fraudulent operations. Since Fed does not have money to repay that debt, it will go bankrupt. This will trigger a chain reaction of BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide going bankrupt also.

·í¬I¥[¦b¬üÁpÀx¨­¤WªºÀ£¤O¨ì¹FÁ{¬É«~½è¡A¥¦±N¤£±o¤£¬°¥L­Ìªº´Û¶B¦æ¬°ÀvÁÙ¥L­Ì¤íµ¹¤H¥Áªº¶Å°È¡C¦]¬°¬üÁpÀx®Ú¥»¨S¿úÁٶšA©Ò¥H¥¦±N¯}²£¡C³o±NIJµo³sÂê¤ÏÀ³¡A°ê»Ú²Mºâ»È¦æ¡A°ê»Ú³f¹ô°òª÷²Õ´¡A¥@¬É»È¦æ¥H¤Î¥þ²y©Ò¦³¤¤¥¡»È¦æ¤]³£±N¯}²£¡C

Extreme volatility in markets will result in a worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close, including NYSE. All financial instruments such as options and credit default swaps will be zeroed out.

ªÑ²¼¥«³õªº·¥ºÝªi°Ê±N¾É­P¤@³õ¥@¬É½d³òªºªÑ¥«¼É¶^¡CÃÒ¨é¥æ©ö©Ò±N­Ë³¬¡A¥]¬A¯Ã¬ùÃÒ¨é¥æ©ö©Ò¡C©Ò¦³ª÷¿Ä¤u¨ã¨Ò¦p¿ï¾ÜÅv©M«H¥Î¹H¬ù¤¬´«³£±N³Q²M¹s¡C

All shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out. All public bank accounts of the Cabal will be seized. All foreclosures will be frozen, as well as all public and private debt (mortgages, loans, credit card debt).

©Ò¦³¼v¤l±b¤á³£±N³QÃö³¬©M²M¹s¡C©Ò¦³³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤½¦@»È¦æ±b¤á³£±N³Q¨S¦¬¡C©Ò¦³³à¥¢©è©ã«~Å«¦^Åv³£±N³Q­áµ²¡A¥]¬A©Ò¦³¤½¦@©M¨p¤H¶Å°È¡]©è©ã¡A­É¶U¡A«H¥Î¥d¶Å°È¡^¡C

Day 2-7

²Ä2-7¤Ñ

Banks will be closed and there will be a lot of uncertainty and confusion. Some businesses will be temporarily closed. Some of those that remain open may accept cash, other will only accept gold or silver coins. Credit cards will not be accepted as the system will go down. There might be moderate problems with distribution chain, it is wise to stock up some food and gasoline.

»È¦æ±NÃö³¬¡A±N·|¦³³\¦h¤£½T©w©M²V¶Ã¡C¤@¨Ç¥ø·~±N¼È®ÉÃö³¬¡C¨º¨Ç¶}µÛªº¥ø·~¤¤¤@¨Ç±N¦¬¨ì²{ª÷¡A¥t¤@¨Ç±N¥u¦¬¨ì¶Àª÷©Î»È¹ô¡C«H¥Î¥d±N¤£³Q±µ¨ü¡A¦]¬°¾A¥Î¥¦¨t²Î±N¼o°£¡C¾P°âÃì±ø¤]³\·|¥X²{¤@©w°ÝÃD¡AÀx³Æ¤@¨Ç­¹ª«©M¨Tªo¬O©ú´¼ªº¡C

Revaluation (RV)

­«·s¦ô»ù¡]RV¡^

After about 1 week from the Event

¡i¨Æ¥ó¡j¤§«á¤j¬ù¤@¬P´Á

There might still be light problems in the distribution chain.

¾P°âÃì±ø¤¤¤]³\¤´Â·|¦³¤@¨Ç¤p°ÝÃD¡C

New financial system will be introduced. It will be backed up with Yamashita gold. That gold will be stored in locations that are not to be disclosed yet. Yamashita gold will not be traded in open markets. Basket of currencies such as US dollar, Euro, British pound, Swiss franc, Japanese yen and Chinese yuan will form the basis of this new system.

·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Î±N³Q¤¶²Ð¡C¥¦±N¥ÑYamashita¶Àª÷§@¬°«á³Æ¡C¨º¨Ç¶Àª÷±N³QÀxÂ꺦a¤è²{¦bÁÙ¤£¯à³zÅS¡CYamashita¶Àª÷±N¤£·|¦b¶}©ñ¥«³õ¤¤¥æ©ö¡C³f¹ôÄx¤l¨Ò¦p¬ü¤¸¡A¼Ú¤¸¡A­^Âé¡A·ç¤hªk­¦¡A¤é¶ê¡A¤H¥Á¹ô±N§Î¦¨³o­Ó·sª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº°ò¦¡C

Those banks that did not have strong connections with Federal Reserve and did not go bankrupt will reopen. They will not be allowed to charge interest. All their accounting will be fully transparent to the public. Stock market will not reopen.

¨º¨Ç»P¬üÁpÀx¨S¦³ºò±KÁpô¨Ã¥B¤£·|¯}²£ªº»È¦æ±N·|­«·s¶}©ñ¡C¥¦­Ì±N¤£³Q¤¹³\¦¬¨ú§Q®§¡C¥¦­Ì©Ò¦³ªº±b¤á³£±N¹ï¤½²³§¹¥þ³z©ú¡CªÑ²¼¥«³õ±N¤£·|¦A¶}©ñ¡C

Revaluation will take place. It means that the exchange rates between various currencies will change, but not drastically They will reflect more truly the real productivity of nations. Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value, contrary to speculations of many people. Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until they are phased out in a few months and new money is printed.

­«·s¦ô»ù±N·|µo¥Í¡C¥¦·N¨ýµÛ¦UºØ³f¹ô¶¡ªº¶×§I²v±N·|§ïÅÜ¡A¦ý¤£·|«Ü¿E¯P¡C¥¦­Ì±N§ó¯u¹ê¦a¤Ï¬M°ê®aªº¹ê»Ú¥Í²£¤O¡C»P³\¦h¤Hªº²q´ú¬Û¤Ï¡A¥ì©Ô§J²Ä¯Çº¸±N¤£·|Àò±o¦h¤jªº»ù­È¡CÁp¨¹Àx³Æ¨é¡A¼Ú¤¸¯È¹ô©M¨ä¥¦¯È¹ô±N³Q¼sªx±µ¨ü¡Aª½¨ì´X­Ó¤ë«á¥¦­Ì³Q²^¨O¡A·s³f¹ô³Q¦L¨ê¡C

All fair business agreements, contracts and responsibilities worldwide will be kept valid and will be respected. Those business agreements that involve criminal or fraudulent interactions with the Cabal will be cancelled, null and void.

¥@¬É½d³ò©Ò¦³¤½¥­ªº°Ó·~¨óij¡A¦X¬ù©M³d¥ô±N«O«ù¦³®Ä¨Ã¥B±N³Q´L­«¡C¨º¨Ç»P³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¯A¤Î¥Ç¸o©Î´Û¶Bªº°Ó·~¨óij±N³Q¨ú®ø¡AµL®Ä©M²MªÅ¡C

In a few weeks

¦b´X©P¤º

Multinationals will be obliged to buy back their shares and this will effectively force them to go bankrupt. They will be split and healthy portions of those companies will be nationalized in their own countries.

¸ó°ê¤½¥q±N³Q­¢Áʦ^¨äªÑ¥÷¡A³o±N¦³®Ä¦a­¢¨Ï¥¦­Ì¨«¦V¯}²£­Ë³¬¡C¥¦­Ì±N³Q¤À³Î¡A³o¨Ç¤½¥qªº°·±d³¡¤À±N³Q¥¦­Ì¦Û¤vªº°ê®a°ê¦³¤Æ¡C

The existence of Global Settlement funds will be then introduced to the public. Those funds include about  $ 70 trillion from old money patriots connected to the Positive Military, $ 100 trillion from White Dragon Society and Templar groups, $ 120 trillion from Resistance Movement and $ 10 trillion from Saint Germain Trust. Global Settlement funds will also include all money and assets from the Cabal.

±µ¤U¨Ó¥þ²yµ²ºâ°òª÷ªº¦s¦b±N³Q¤¶²Ðµ¹¤½²³¡C³o¨Ç°òª÷¥]§t¤j¬ù70¸U»õ¬ü¤¸¨Ó¦Û»P¥¿¸q­x¦³Ápôªº·R°êªÌ¦Ñ´I¯Î¡A100¸U»õ¬ü¤¸¨Ó¦Û¥ÕÀs·|©M¸t·µÃM¤h¹Î¡A120¸U»õ¬ü¤¸¨Ó¦Û©è§Ü¹B°Ê¡A10¸U»õ¬ü¤¸¨Ó¦Û¸t­õ°Ò«H°U¡C¥þ²yµ²ºâ°òª÷±N¦P¼Ë¥]¬A©Ò¦³¨Ó¦Û³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªºª÷¿ú©M¸ê²£¡C

Global Settlement funds will be used for many purposes. First, all national, public and private debt will be paid off worldwide. After that, all people will receive restitution for all theft and criminal activity against them by the former Cabal. Then prosperity funds will be released and humanitarian, environmental and new advanced technology projects funded. Part of the money from Saint Germain Trust will go directly to Lightworkers, the rest of it will fund projects connected to the introduction of the First Contact.

¥þ²yµ²ºâ°òª÷±N³Q¥Î©ó³\¦h¥Î³~¡C­º¥ý¡A¥þ²y©Ò¦³°ê®a¡A¤½²³©M¨p¤H¶Å°È³£±NÁÙ²M¡C¦b¨º¤§«á¡A©Ò¦³¤HÃþ³£±N±o¨ì¹ï¥L­Ì©Ò¦³³Q°½¨«¡A¥H¤Î³Q«e³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¥Ç¸o¬¡°Ê¹ï§Üªº½ßÀv¡C±µ¤U¨ÓÁcºa°òª÷ÄÀ©ñ¡A¬°¤H¹D¥D¸q¡AÀô¹Ò©M·s°ªµ¥§Þ³N±M®×´£¨Ñ¸êª÷¡C¨Ó¦Û¸t­õ°Ò«H°Uªº¤@³¡¤À¸êª÷±Nª½±µ³Qµ¹¤©¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ¡A³Ñ¤Uªº³¡¤À±N¸ê§U»P¤¶²Ð²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¦³Ãöªº±M®×¡C

SOURCE:
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... etexplorer4_28.html

Steven Greer»PAmardeep Kaleka Äw¹º­«­nªº¥þ·s¤j´¦ÅS¬ö¿ý¤ù
Steven Greer, Amardeep Kaleka Plan Major New Disclosure Documentary Steven Greer»PAmardeep Kaleka Äw¹º­«­nªº¥þ·s¤j´¦ÅS¬ö¿ý¤ù

April 27, 2012

2012¦~4¤ë27¤é

Please post and circulate widely
Major Disclosure Announcement from Dr. Steven Greer

½Ð¼sªxµoªí´²¥¬
´µ¸¦¤å¡P®æ·çº¸ ³Õ¤hªº¡¥­«­n´¦ÅSÁn©ú¡¦

Dear friends of Disclosure,

¿Ë·RªºÃöª`¤j´¦ÅSªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A

The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.

¤j´¦ÅS¤uµ{©MCSETI(¥~¬P´¼¯à¬ã¨s¤¤¤ß)¤w¸gÄâ¤â¹q¼v¨î§@ªÌ¡B¦ã¬ü¼úÀò±oªÌAmardeep Kaleka²Õ«Ø¤p²Õ¡A¨Ó¨î§@¤@³¡¥þ·s¨ã¦³¾ú¥v·N¸qªºÃö©ó¤j´¦ÅS¡A±µÄ²¥H¤Î§í¨î·s¯à·½ªº¬ö¿ý¤ù¡C

The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.

¥Ñ¤j´¦ÅS¤uµ{¦¬¶°ªº¤j¶q³»¯Å¾÷±Kªº¥ØÀ»µýµü©Mµý¾Ú±N¸g¥ÑKaleka¥ý¥Í©M¥L¹Î¶¤¼_¼ôªº¹q¼v¨î§@¤Ñ¤~§e²{¦b§Y±N§ïÅܾú¥v¶iµ{ªº¹q¼v¸Ì¡C

No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

¨S¦³¤j«¬ªº¤u§@«Ç©Î´CÅé¹ÎÅé·|IJ¤Î³o­Ó¬G¨Æ¡G¥u¦]¬°¥¦¤Ó¨ãÅF°Ê©Ê©M¥þ²y¼vÅT¤O¡A¥H­P¤j«¬§Q¯q¾÷ºc¤£´±¾Ö©ê¡C

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

¥X©ó³o­Ó­ì¦]¡A¥¦±N³q¹L¹³§A¤@¼Ëªº¤Hªº¤ä«ù¨Ó«Ø¥ß¡A¨î§@©M´²¥¬¡C

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director¡¦s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

§A¥i¥H¦b www.sirius.neverendinglight.com °^Äm¤@Áu¤§¤O¡C¨C¤@¥÷°^Äm³£±aµÛ¥¨¤jªº¿EÀy¡A±q¦Ó¹ê²{Åý¤@­Ó¦Û¥Ñ¾Éºt§¹¦¨¹q¼v¨Ó°Ñ¥[¬õ¦a´à­º¬M¡A¤D¦Ü»P§Ú©MCSETI±µÄ²¤p²Õ¤@°_¶i¦æ¬°´Á¤@©Pªº±µÄ²®È¦æ¡C

Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.

½ÐÅý§AªºªB¤Í©M±µÄ²ªº¤Hª¾¹D³o­Ó­«­nªº·s´¦ÅS­Òij¡A³q¹L¦bFacebook,Twitter©M¨ä¥LªÀ¥æ´CÅéºô¯¸´£¨Ñ¹ï§Ú­ÌªºÃì±µ¡C

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

²{¦b¬O®É­Ô¶i¦æ¤j´¦ÅSªº¤U­±¤@­Ó¤j¨BÆJ¤F¡C¦Û±q2001¦~¤§¦Z¡A«Ü¦h¬F©²¤w¸g¶}©ñ¤F¥¦­ÌªºUFOÀÉ®×- §ó¦h¥¿¦b¶}©ñ¡C²{¦b¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¥²¶·ª¾¹D§Ú­Ì¨Ã¤£©t³æ¡A¦Ó¯µ±Kªº«O¦u¬O¬°³g°ý©M»G±Ñ©ÒÅX¨Ï- ±q¦ÓÁô°Î¤H©Ê©MÁôÂÃUFO¯à·½©M±À¶i¨t²Î­I«áªº¬@±Ï¦a²yªº§Þ³N¡C

The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.

³o¤@¹q¼vªºÀò§Q±N·|ºc¦¨¡¥·s¯à·½¡¦ªº¬ã¨sµo®i°òª÷¡C¦pªG§A¥i¥HÀ°§U§Ú­Ì¨Ï¹q¼vÀò±o¦¨¥\¡A§Ú­Ì³o¨Ç¤H¥Á¡A±N·|°µ¥X¬F©²©M¤j¤½¥q¤£´±°µªº¡G²×µ²¥Ûªo©M·Ñ¬´®É¥N¡A¤Þ¶i¥þ·s¡A¥R¨¬¦Ó¥i«ùÄòªº¦a²y¤å©ú-¯à°÷©M­È±o¦b¬P»Ú®È¦æ¡C

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!

½Ð¥H¥ô¦ó§A¥i¥Hªº¤è¦¡À°§U§Ú­Ì- ¦pªG§Ú­Ì©Ò¦³¤H¤@°_¨Ï«l¡Aµ²ªG´N·|ªï¨Ó¥þ²y¬K¤Ñ©M¤HÃþ¤å©úªº§ó·s¡C

Thank you for your help and support!

·PÁ§AªºÀ°§U»P¤ä«ù¡I

Sincerely,
Steven M. Greer MD
Founder and Director
The Disclosure Project and CSETI  

SOURCE:
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/ ... losure-documentary/

«D±`¤ä«ùDr.Stevenªº¸ô过¡A´Á«Ý·sªº纪录¤ù¡I
¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

Thursday, May 3, 2012¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j ²´Ãè³D 2012¦~5¤ë2¤é«H®§
Removing the Cabal
³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº²¾°£

Phase 1: Arrests

¶¥¬q 1¡G¶e®·

The Cabal has done so much damage to the society that it has to be stopped immediately. Arrests of the Cabal are the only course of action left. There are some New Age people against that procedure, saying violence only provokes more violence. They need to understand that this action is not promoting violence, but protection of innocent people from the sociopaths of the Cabal. Each day this does not happen, 25,000 people die of hunger because of the actions of that Cabal. Therefore action will be taken as soon as everything is ready and it will remove the Cabal from the society.

³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¹ïªÀ·|³y¦¨¤F¦p¦¹¦hªº·l¥¢¡A¥L­Ì¥²¶·¥ß§Y³Qªý¤î¡C¶e®·³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¬O³Ñ¤Uªº°ß¤@¿ìªk¡C¦³¤@¨Ç·s®É¥N¤§¤H¤Ï¹ï³oºØ¤è¦¡¡A»¡¼É¤O¥u·|¤Þµo§ó¦hªº¼É¤O¡C¥L­Ì»Ý­n²z¸Ñªº¬O¡A³o¶µ¦æ°Ê¨Ã¤£´£­Ò¼É¤O¡A¦Ó¬O±q¤ÏªÀ·|ªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¤¤«OÅ@µL¶dªº¤H¸s¡C¤@¤Ñ¤Ñ¹L¥h¡A³o«o¨S¦³µo¥Í¡A¦]爲³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¦æ爲¡A¨C¤Ñ¦³25000¤H¦º©óÄȾj¡C¦]¦¹¤@¥¹¤@¤Á´Nºü¡A¦æ°Ê´N·|¶}©l¡A¥¦±N§â³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î±qªÀ·|¤¤²¾°£¡C

Phase 2: Adjudication

¶¥¬q 2¡Gµô¨M

After the Event, members of the Cabal will be taken to prisons with zero contact with the outer world whatsoever and will be isolated from each other.

¡i¨Æ¥ó¡j¤§«á¡A³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­û±N³Q§ë¤JºÊº»¡A»P¥~¬É³à¥¢¤@¤ÁÁp¨t¡A¨Ã³Q³æ¿W¹jÂ÷¡C

Adjudication process will then start and this will involve humanity as a whole. It will be a mass catharsis and dramatic healing for humanity to see those criminals finally being held accountable for their actions. Humanity as a whole will decide what will happen to those individuals so that new balance is reached.

±µµÛµô¨M¹Lµ{¶}©l¡A¥þÅé¤HÃþ³£±N°Ñ»P¡C¬Ý¨ì³o¨Ç¸o¥Ç³Ì²×¦]¥L­Ìªº¦æ爲³Q°l¨s³d¥ô¡A±N·|¬O¹ï¤HÃþ¤@¦¸¤j³W¼Òªº²b¤Æ©MÀ¸¼@©ÊªºÀø¡¡C¥þÅé¤HÃþ±N¨M©w¦b³o¨Ç­ÓÅ騭¤W±Nµo¥Í¤°麽¡A¦]¦¹³o¹F¨ì¤F¤@­Ó·sªº¥­¿Å¡C

Amnesty will be granted to some of them. This pertains mostly to those that were born into the Illuminati and basically had no choice but to go along with the program or risk being killed. There are many good souls in there that want to get out. A few of them have already done that and are now fighting for the Light. Many will defect just before the arrests get started. Many of the younger generations Illuminati do not agree with the program and some have been secretly helping the Light forces to take down the Cabal. After the Event, psychological help will be offered to them and they will be able to be integrated into the society.

¥L­Ì¤¤¤@¨Ç¤H±N·|³Q³j§K¡C³o¥D­n¬O¹ï¨º¨Ç¥X¥Í¦b¥ú·Ó¬£¤¤¶¡¥H¤Î¦]爲½sµ{©Î«Â¯Ù³Q±þ®`°ò¥»¤W§OµL¿ï¾Ü¥u±o¶¶±qªº¤H¡C¦b³oùØ­±¦³«Ü¦h¦nªºÆF»î¡A´÷±æµÛ±Ã²æ¥X¥h¡C¥L­Ì¤¤¤Ö³¡¤À¤w¸g°µ¨ì¤F¡A·í«e¥¿¦b爲¥ú©ú¦Ó¾Ô°«µÛ¡C´N¦b¶e®·¶}©l«e¡A³\¦h¤H±N²æÂ÷¡C¥ú·Ó¬£ªº³\¦h¦~»´¤@¥N¤£Æg¦Pijµ{¡A¦Ó¥B¤@¨Ç¤H´¿¯µ±K¦aÀ°§U¥ú©ú¤O¶q®³¤U³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¡C¡i¨Æ¥ó¡j¤§«á¡A±N·|爲¥L­Ì´£¨Ñ¤ß²zÀ°§U¡A¥L­Ì±N¦³¯à¤O¿Ä¤JªÀ·|¡C

For many members of the Cabal, amnesty will not be granted. They will have to balance their past actions. Those who are unable or unwilling to do that will be removed from the planet.

¹ï³\¦h³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­û¡A¤£·|¦³³j§K¡C¥L­Ì¥²¶·¥­¿Å¥L­Ì¹L¥hªº¦æ爲¡C¨º¨Ç¤£¯à©Î¤£Ä@·N³o¼Ë°µªº¤H¡A±N·|±q¦a²y¤W²¾°£¡C

This must be a lawful process during which humanity as a whole will adjudicate. No private witch hunts will be allowed as this deprives others of the catharsis and balancing process. This will not be done out of revenge but to restore balance. Revenge is a trap and it does not solve anything. Just remember what happened in French revolution. After the Event, private acts of violence against members of the former Cabal will not be tolerated and will be treated as crime under common law.

¦b¥þÅé¤HÃþµô¨Mªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A³o¥²¶·¬O¤@­Ó¦Xªkªº¹Lµ{¡C¨S¦³¨p¤H¬Fªv­¢®`±N³Q¤¹³\¡A¦]爲³o­é¹Ü¤F¥L¤H²b¤Æ©M¥­¿Åªºµ{§Ç¡C³o±N¤£·|¬O´_¤³¡A¦Ó¬O­««Ø¥­¿Å¡C´_¤³¬O¤@­Ó³´¨À¡A¥¦¤£¸Ñ¨M¥ô¦ó°ÝÃD¡C¥u»Ý°O¦í¦bªk°ê¤j­²©R¤¤µo¥Í¤F¤°麽¡C¡i¨Æ¥ó¡j¤§«á¡A¨p¤H¹ï§Ü«e³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­ûªº¼É¤O¦æ爲±N¤£³Q®e§Ô¡A±N³Qµø爲®Ú¾Ú´¶³qªkªº¥Ç¸o¦æ爲¡C

Phase 3: Integration into society or disintegration into the Central Sun

¶¥¬q 3¡G¿Ä¤JªÀ·|©Î·»¸Ñ©ó¤j¤¤¥¡¤Ó¶§

Those who have balanced the consequences of their past actions will begin their process of integration into the society. They will not be allowed to hold any office in the new society. Anybody else who would like to hold any office in the new society will need to take sociopathy test. This test will determine if they are capable of holding that office without doing harm to the people.

¨º¨Ç¤w¸g¥­¿Å¤F¥L­Ì¹L¥h¦æ爲µ²ªGªº¤H¡A±N¶}©l¥L­Ì¿Ä¤JªÀ·|ªº¹Lµ{¡C¦b·sªÀ·|¤¤¡A¥L­Ì±N¤£³Q¤¹³\«ù¦³¥ô¦ó¾¦ì¡C¥ô¦ó·Q­n¦b·sªÀ·|¤¤«ù¦³¥ô¦ó¾¦ìªº¤H¡A³£»Ý­n¶i¦æ¤ÏªÀ·|¤H®æ´ú¸Õ¡C³o¶µ´ú¸Õ±N¨M©w¥L­Ì¬O§_¯à°÷«ù¦³¨º­Ó¾¦ì¦Ó¤£°µ¥X¥ô¦ó¶Ë®`¥L¤Hªº¨Æ¡C

Most members of the Cabal are sociopaths - in short they are not capable of positive emotions that make us human. You can read a quite good summary of what sociopaths are and how they behave:

¤j¦h¼Æ³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­û³£¬O¤ÏªÀ·|ªº¡X¡X²¦Ó¨¥¤§¡A¥L­ÌµLªk¹³§Ú­Ì¤@¼Ë¦³¿n·¥ªº±¡ºü¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H¾\Ū¤@½g¬Û·í¤£¿ùªºÁ`µ²¡AÃö©ó¤°麽¬O¤ÏªÀ·|¤H®æ¥H¤Î¨ä¦æ爲¯S©º¡G

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Those members of the Cabal that will be removed from the planet will be then taken to the Galactic Court and will be judged according to the Galactic Codex, section III:

³o¨Ç³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­û±N±q¦a²y¤W²¾°£¡AµM«á³Q±a¨ì»Èªeªk®x¡]Galactic Court¡^¡A±N¨Ì¾Ú»Èªeªk¨å¡]Galactic Codex¡^¡A²Ä¤T¸`³Q¼f§P¡G

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2 ... codex-normal-0.html

Some of them will be able to accept the Light and balance the consequences of their past actions. First they will be taken to virtual reality simulation chambers to understand how their victims felt and then they will do whatever they can to rectify the situation. After that they will be integrated into the Galactic society.

¥L­Ì¤¤¤@¨Ç¤H±N¦³¯à¤O±µ¨ü¸t¥ú¨Ã¥­¿Å¥L­Ì¹L¥h¦æ爲ªºµ²ªG¡C­º¥ý¥L­Ì·|³Q±a¨ìµêÀÀ²{¹ê¼ÒÀÀ«Ç¡A¥h¤F¸Ñ¥L­Ì¨ü®`ªÌªº·P¨ü¡AµM«á¥L­Ì±NºÉ¨ä©Ò¯àªÈ¥¿³o¨Ç±¡§Î¡C¦b¨º¤§«á¥L­Ì±N¿Ä¤J»ÈªeªÀ·|¡C

Others will be unable or unwilling to accept the Light and will not balance the consequences of their past actions. They are unredeemable and will be taken to the Galactic Central Sun for restructuring.

¨ä¥LµLªk©Î¤£Ä@·N±µ¨ü¸t¥úªº¤H¡A±N¤£·|¥­¿Å¥L­Ì¹L¥h¦æ爲ªºµ²ªG¡C¥L­Ì¬O¤£¯àÅ«¦^ªº¡A±N³Q±a¨ì»Èªe¨t¤j¤¤¥¡¤Ó¶§³Q­«²Õ¡C

Their personalities and soul essences will be destroyed with the Electric Fire into the basic elemental essence. Electric fire of the Central Sun will disintegrate their Causal body (vehicle of the soul). Individualized spark of the soul will be then dissolved, with all memories and individual traits erased. It will return into the Source and will have to start a new cycle of evolution from the beginning.

¥L­Ìªº¤H®æ©MÆF»î¥»½è±N³Q¹q¤õ¡]Electric Fire¡^ºR·´¡A¦¨爲³Ì°ò¥»ªº¤¸¯À¡C¤j¤¤¥¡¤Ó¶§ªº¹q¤õ±N¥Ë¸Ñ¥L­Ìªº¦]ªGÅé¡]ÆF»îªº¸ü¨ã¡^¡CÆF»îªº¯S©Ê¤õªá±N³Q·»¸Ñ¡A¦ñÀHµÛ©Ò¦³°O¾Ð©M­Ó¤H¯S½è³Q©Ù°£¡C¥¦±N¦^Âk·½ÀY¡A¨Ã±N¤£±o¤£±qÀY¶}©l¤@¬q¥þ·sªº¶i¤Æ©P´Á¡C

This process will be completed before the First Contact. After First Contact with the Galactic Confederation on Earth, no dark individual will exist anywhere in the universe.

³o­Ó¹Lµ{±N©ó²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²«e§¹¦¨¡C»P»ÈªeÁp¨¹¦b¦a²yªº²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²«á¡A±N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¶Â·t­ÓÅé¦s¦b©ó³o­Ó¦t©zªº¥ô¦ó¨¤¸¨¡C

SOURCE:
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... cabal-normal-0.html

§Ú¦³ºÃ°Ý
.Æ[·Q¤½¥ÁÅv§Q·í§½¶e®·¹³Ã¹´µ®ãº¸¼w©M¬¥§Jµá°Ç³o¼Ëªº¤¤¥¡»È¦æ¸o¥Ç¡A¥H¤Î¹³¦ë§Q.°ò¨¯®æ³o¼Ëªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­ûµ¥

¤W­z¤Hª«¬O½Ö¤j³¡¤Àªº¤H³£ª¾¹D¶Ü= =
¤@©w­n·Q¤W­z¤Hª«¶Ü??Ãø¹D¥L­Ì¬O¥@¬Éªº´c·½???
§Ú¥i¥H­ß·Q³Ìªñ·s»D¼ç°k¥X¥hªºÃ¹XX¶Ü???©Î¬O¤@¨ÇÀÝ©x­û???
ÁöµM§Ú¹ï·s¥@¬É«Ü¦³Àû´º

¦ýÁÙ¬Oı±o©Ç©Çªº= ="

¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j¡i²´Ãè³D¡j5¤ë4¤é¸ê°T¡m¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤é¡X¡X³Ì«á§ó·s¡n
¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤é¡X¡X³Ì«á§ó·s

§Ú­Ì¬ð¯}ªº®É¨è¤w¨ì¡C§Ú­Ì±N»E¶°¡A¬°§Ú­Ìªº¦Û¥Ñ³Ð³y¤@­Ó¦@®¶³õ¡C

³\¦h¹ÎÅ鬰³o­Ó¨Æ¥ó­pµe¤F¥L­Ì¦Û¤vªºÆ[·Q¡C³o¼Ë°µ¤]¤£¿ù¡A¦ý¨Ï¥Î§Ú«ü©wªºÆ[·Q¤è¦¡·|§ó¦n¡A¥H³Ð³y³Ì¨ã®Ä¤Oªºµ²ªG¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H¦b³o¸Ì§ä¨ì¥¦¡G¡]³sµ²¡^

¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤é¤§«á¡A§Ú­Ìªº¸Ñ©ñ¶iµ{±NÄ~Äò¡C¥¦¬O¤@­Ó¥þ²y¶iµ{¡A±N³Ì²×¹ê²{§Ú­Ìªº¯u¥¿¸Ñ©ñ¡C¦b¦¹¡A§Ú©IÆ~©Ò¦³´÷±æ¦Û¥Ñªº¤H³£¿n·¥°Ñ»P¶i¨Ó¡CDrake½Í½×ªº¨Ã¥B¤w¸g¦b¬ü°ê±Ò°Êªº¶iµ{¡A²{¦b¥¿¦b¥þ²y½¯©µ¡C¦pªG§A­Ì·Q­n¿n·¥°Ñ»PÀ°§U§A­Ì¦Û¤vªº°ê®a³Ð³y¦Û¥Ñ¡A½Ð¥H¶l¥óªº¤è¦¡Ápô¤ä´©µÛDrakeªº§V¤OªºFreedom Reigns¹ÎÅé freedomreignsusa@gmail.com

§Ú¤ñ¸û·Q¥þ°ÆªZ¸Ë¤W¾Ô³õ=w=
¤£¬Û«H¦Û¤v¦Ó¬Û«H¬Û«H§O¤Hªº¦Û¤v, ¤£½èºÃ¦Û¤v¦Ó½èºÃ½èºÃ¦Û¤vªº§O¤H.

¤Ñ´ÂGOV统ªv¤Uªº§¾¥Á众还没±o¨ì¸Ñ©ñ¡ã¨D¸Ñ±Ï¡I
¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j ²´Ãè³D 2012¦~5¤ë8¤é«H®§
Fall of the Archons
°õ¬F©xªº¼Y¸¨

I had some doubts about posting this intel as it may be shocking to some people, but I was nevertheless instructed to do so. Events of the last few days have further convinced me that now is the time to release this. I am not posting this to spread fear, but to inform. If we are aware of the situation, our unified consciousness will be able to transmute and dissolve it. This is a fairly complete picture of the state of affairs between the light and dark forces and of the ultimate victory of the Light.

µo¥¬³o­Ó«H®§¥H«e§Ú´¿¦³¨ÇµS¿Ý¡A¦]爲¥¦¥i¯à¾_Åå¨ì¤@¨Ç¤H¡A¦ý§Ú¤´Â³Q«ü¥Ü³o¼Ë°µ¡Cªñ¨Ç¤Ñªº¨Æ¥ó§ó¥[¶i¤@¨B¦a»¡ªA§Ú¬O®É­Ôµo¥¬¥¦¤F¡C§Ú¤£¬O爲¤F´²¼½®£Äߦӵoªí¥¦¡A¦Ó¬O爲¤F§iª¾¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì·NÃѨì¤F§½¶Õ¡A§Ú­Ìªº¶°Åé·NÃѱN¦³¯à¤OÂà¤Æ©M·»¸Ñ¥¦¡C³o¬O¤@´T¦³Ãö¥ú©ú¶Õ¤O»P¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¶¡ªº¨ÆºA¥H¤Î¥úªº³Ì²×³Ó§Qªº¬Û·í§¹¾ãªºµe­±¡C

25,000 years ago, dark forces created quarantine Earth and took humanity hostage. They created a virtual reality control system so nobody could escape. They have trapped Light beings who have a connection with the Source, to fuel this virtual creation.

25000¦~«e¡A¶Â·t¶Õ¤O¨î³y¤F¦a²yªº¹jÂ÷¡A¨Ã±N¤HÃþ§T«ù爲¤H½è¡C¥L­Ì³Ð³y¤F¤@®MµêÀÀ²{¹ê±±¨î¨t²Î¡A¦]¦¹¨S¤H¯à°k²æ¡C¥L­Ì®·Àò»P·½ÀY¦³³s±µªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³¡A爲³o­ÓµêÀÀ³Ð³yª«´£¨Ñ¿U®Æ¡C

This virtual reality control system is still in place to an extent and is usually referred to as the Matrix. On the physical plane, the control is maintained through Orion-Babylonian type debt-based financial system slavery and through mass media mind programming. On the etheric, astral and mental planes, the control is maintained with electromagnetic spacetime distortion chambers similar to those used in Philadelphia experiment. Those chambers create an illusion of a closed loop system that appears to be eternal and this is the reason why so few beings have been able to be set free / liberated / enlightened.

³o®MµêÀÀ²{¹ê±±¨î¨t²Î¥Ø«e¤´¦b¤@©wµ{«×ªº¹BÂà·í¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦³q±`³QºÙ爲¯x°}¡]Matrix¡^¡C¦bª«²z¼h­±¡A±±¨î³q¹L¥HÂy¤á®y-¤Ú¤ñ­ÛÃþ«¬¶Å°È-爲°ò¦ªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¥£Áõ¨î©M¤j衆´CÅé¤ß´¼½sµ{¨Óºû«ù¡C¦b¥H¤Ó¡A¬P¥ú©M¤ß´¼¼h­±¡A±±¨î³q¹L¹qºÏ®ÉªÅ§á¦±«Ç¨Óºû«ù¡A¥¦Ãþ¦ü©ó¨º¨Ç¹B¥Î¦b¶O«°¹êÅ礤ªº³]³Æ¡C¨º¨Ç©Ð¶¡¨î³y¥X¤@­Ó¤Ûıªº³¬Àô¨t²Î¡A´N¦p¦P¬O¥ÃùÚªº¤@¼Ë¡A¦Ó³o´N¬O爲¤°麽¥u¦³³o麽¤Öªº¦s¦³¯à°÷³QÄÀ©ñ/¦Û¥Ñ/¶}®©¡C

The Matrix is run by beings, called Archons (Greek for rulers). They are beings that came from the Andromeda Galaxy and chose to experience darkness. They refused to reconnect with the source. Through millennia, they created Draconian and Reptilian race through genetic engineering  to use them as slave warriors to expand their dark empire.

¯x°}³QºÙ爲°õ¬F©x¡]Archons¡^¡]²ÎªvªÌªº§Æþ»y¡^ªº¦s¦³´x±±µÛ¡C¥L­Ì¬O¨Ó¦Û¥P¤k®y¬P¨t¡A¿ï¾Ü¤FÅéÅç¶Â·tªº¦s¦³¡C¥L­Ì©Úµ´»P·½ÀY­«·sµ²¦X¡C¸g¹L´X¤d¦~®É¶¡¡A³q¹L°ò¦]¤uµ{¥L­Ì³Ð³y¤FÀs¤H©Mª¦ÂΤHºØ±Ú¡A±N¥L­Ì§@爲¥£Áõ¾Ô¤h¥Î¥HÂX±i¥L­Ìªº¶Â·t«Ò°ê¡C

Planet Earth is the last planet of this dark empire to be liberated. There are very few Archons on planet Earth left.

¦æ¬P¦a²y¬O³o­Ó¶Â·t«Ò°ê¤¤³Ì«á¤@Áû³Q¸Ñ©ñªº¬P²y¡C¦³«Ü¤Ö¶qªº°õ¬F©x´Ý¯d¦b¦a²y¤W¡C

On the etheric and astral planes, they are known as Lords of Karma. They are the ones that to a great extent decide the life path of anybody that incarnates. They choose our parents and to some extent determine our life conditions. This programming system is known as karma. With advance wave-form generating technology on the astral plane they manipulate astral currents of planetary energies and use them for malevolent astrological influences. They maintain the distorted spacetime structure with implants  that have created spacetime black hole anomaly, thus confusing human mind and emotions. Implants are programmable crystals that were put into mental, astral and etheric bodies of every single human being on Earth with strong electronic devices.

¦b¥H¤Ó¼h©M¬P¥ú¼h¡A¥L­Ì³Qª¾¾å爲·~¤O¤§¥D¡]Lords of Karma¡^¡C¥L­Ì¬O¯à°÷¦b«Ü¤jµ{«×¤W¨M©w¥ô¦óÂà¥Í¦s¦³ªº¤H¥Í¹D¸ôªº¦s¦³¡C¥L­Ì¿ï¾Ü§Ú­Ìªº¤÷¥À¡A¨Ã¥B¦b¤@©wµ{«×¤W¿ï¾Ü§Ú­Ìªº¥Í¬¡±ø¥ó¡C³o®M½sµ{¨t²Î³QºÙ爲·~¤O¡]karma¡^¡C§Q¥Î¦ì©ó¬P¥ú¼hªº´£«eªi¥Í¦¨§Þ³N¡A¥L­Ì¾ÞÁaµÛ¦æ¬P¯à¶qªº¬P¥ú¹q¬y¡A¨Ã±N¥¦­Ì¥Î©ó¨î³y´c·Nªº¥e¬P³N¼vÅT¡C¥L­Ìºû«ùµÛ§á¦±ªº®ÉªÅµ²ºc¡A¨Ã¦ñÀHµÛ²§±`¦a¨î³yµÛ®ÉªÅ¶Â¬}ªº´Ó¤Jª«¡A­É¦ÓÂZ¶Ã¤HÃþªº¤ß´¼©M±¡ºü¡C´Ó¤Jª«¬O¥i½sµ{ªº´¹Åé¡A§Q¥Î±j¤jªº¹q¤l³]³Æ±N¨ä´Ó¤J¦a²y¤W¨C­Ó¤HÃþªº¤ß´¼¡A¬P¥ú©M¥H¤ÓÅ餺¡C

On the etheric and lower astral planes, their Draconian administrators maintain the artificial intelligence technology that keeps the Matrix in place. It has an alert system so if an awakened being creates a hole in this Matrix with his Light, Draconians send a Reptilian slave warrior to exert pressure on the psychological weak spots of that awakened being to lower his vibration and thus close that hole. Also, those Reptilian slave warriors constantly exert pressure upon the mind and emotions of incarnated human beings on Earth in order to prevent their spiritual growth and to suppress their fight for freedom. If that is not enough, they also send amoeba-like elemental beings that put additional pressure. All those negative beings usually hide in folds of distorted spacetime structure on astral and etheric planes:

¦b¥H¤Ó¼h©M§ó§Cªº¬P¥ú¼h¡A¥L­ÌªºÀs¤HºÞ²z­ûºûÅ@µÛºû«ù¯x°}¹BÂ઺¤H¤u´¼¯à§Þ³N¡C¥¦¦³¤@­Ó³øĵ¨t²Î¡A©Ò¥H¦pªG¤@­Óı¿ô¦s¦³¥Î¥ú¦b¯x°}¤¤¨î³y¤F¤@­Ó¬}¡AÀs¤H´N·|¬£»º¤@¦Wª¦ÂΤH¥£Áõ¾Ô¤h¦b¨º­Óı¿ô¦s¦³ªº¤ß²z®zÂI¤W¬I¥[À£¤O¡A¥H¦¹­°§C¥Lªº®¶°ÊÀW²v¡A­É¦Ó«Ê³¬¨º­Ó¬}¡C¦P¼Ëªº¡A¨º¨Çª¦ÂΤH¥£Áõ¾Ô¤h¤£¶¡Â_¦a¹ï¦a²y¤WÂà¥Íªº¤HÃþªº¤ß´¼©M±¡ºü¬I¥[À£¤O¡A¥Hªýê¥L­ÌªºÆF©Ê¦¨ªø¡AÂíÀ£¥L­Ì爲¦Û¥Ñªº¤Ï§Ü¡C¦pªG¨ºÁÙ¤£°÷ªº¸Ü¡A¥L­Ì¤]·|°e¥hªü¦Ì¤ÚÅܧÎÂκAªº¤¸¯À¦s¦³¡A¬I¥[ÃB¥~ªºÀ£¤O¡C©Ò¦³³o¨Ç­t­±¦s¦³³q±`ÁôÂæb¬P¥ú¼h©M¥H¤Ó¼h§á¦±ªº®ÉªÅµ²ºcªºÁ·½K¤¤¡G

Their power is in fear and hidden agendas. They lose all power in the face of light, truth and courage. If we are aware of all this without fear, the light of our consciousness will straighten those folds in spacetime structure and all those negative beings will be removed from astral and etheric planes of planet Earth:

¥L­Ìªº¤O¶q·½©ó®£Äß©MÁôÂêºÄ³µ{¡C­±¹ï¥ú¡A¯u²z©M«i®ð®É¡A¥L­Ì±N³à¥¢©Ò¦³¤O¶q¡C¦pªG§Ú­Ì³£µLÄߦa·NÃѨì³oÂI¡A§Ú­Ìªº·NÃѤ§¥ú´N±N²z¶¶¨º¨Ç®ÉªÅµ²ºc¤¤ªºÁ·½K¡A©Ò¦³¨º¨Ç­t­±¦s¦³³£±N³Q±q¦a²yªº¬P¥ú¼h©M¥H¤Ó¼h¤¤²¾°£¡G

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blo ... -call-them-archons/

On the physical plane the Archons are incarnated within Jesuit organization and they spiritually control their administrators (Draconian Illuminati that run the financial system), their warriors (Reptilian mercenaries that protect the Illuminati) and their slaves (humanity that works for them in their 9-5 jobs). Through Jesuit societies and 33rd degree Freemasons they hold the Illuminati structure together. This structure is now finally falling apart.

¦bª«½è¼h­±¡A°õ¬F©xÂà¥Í¶i­C稣·|²Õ´¡A¥L­Ì¦bºë¯«¤W±±¨îµÛ¥L­ÌªººÞ²z­û¡]±±¨îª÷¿Ä¨t²ÎªºÀs¤H¥ú·Ó¬£¡^¡A¥L­Ìªº¾Ô¤h¡]«OÅ@¥ú·Ó¬£ªºª¦ÂΤH¶±¶Ä§L¡^¥H¤Î¥L­Ìªº¥£Áõ¡]®Ä¤O©ó¥L­Ìªº9-5¤u§@ªº¤HÃþ¡^¡C³q¹L­C稣·|ªÀ¹Î©M33«×¦@ÀÙ·|¥L­Ì¦@¦P±±¨îµÛ¥ú·Ó¬£µ²ºc¡C³o­Óµ²ºc²{¦b¤w¸g¥Ë¸Ñ¡C

Invasions of the Archons

°õ¬F©xªº¤J«I

There were three main invasions of the Archons and their subjugated races such as Draconians and Reptilians from outer space in known human history. All of them happened both on physical and spiritual planes.

°õ¬F©x©M¥L­Ìªº©ºªAºØ±Ú¤ñ¦p¤HÃþ¾ä¥v¤¤©Òª¾ªº¨Ó¦Û¥~¼hªÅ¶¡ªºÀs¤H©Mª¦ÂΤH¡A¦³¤T¦¸¥D­nªº¤J«I¡C¥¦­Ì©Ò¦³³£µo¥Í¦bª«½è¼h­±©Mºë¯«¼h­±¡C

The first one is Kurgan invasion that happened around 3600 BCE. Dark beings entered through Caucasus dimensional portal.

²Ä¤@¦¸¬O®wº¸·F¤J«I¡Aµo¥Í¦b¤½¤¸«e¬ù3600¦~¡C¶Â·t¦s¦³³q¹L°ª¥[¯Á¤s¯ßªººû«×ªù¤á¶i¤J¡C

Their purpose was to destroy peaceful Goddess worshipping neolithic cultures that thrived in neolithic Europe. They wanted to destroy veneration of the Goddess since feminine energy is our direct connection to the Source:

¥L­Ìªº¥Øªº¬OºR·´¿³²±©ó·s¥Û¾¹®É¥N¼Ú¬wªº±R«ô©M¥­¤k¯«ªº·s¥Û¾¹¤å¤Æ¡C¦Û±q¤k©Ê¯à¶q¬O§Ú­Ì»P·½ÀYªºª½±µ³s±µ°_¡A¥L­Ì´N·Q­nºR·´¹ï¤k¯«ªº±R«ô¡G

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~cfford/342Chalice.htm

The second one is Khazar invasion that happened around 393 CE. Dark being used the same Caucasus dimensional portal¡G

²Ä¤G¦¸¬O«¢¤ãº¸¡]Khazar¡^¤J«I¡Aµo¥Í¦b¤½¤¸«e¬ù393¦~¡C¶Â·t¦s¦³¨Ï¥Î¤F¦P¼Ëªº°ª¥[¯Á¤s¯ßºû«×ªù¤á¡G

The purpose of this invasion was to destroy mystery schools, Christian gnostic groups and nature worshipping paganism and replace those with Christian cult mind programming. This programming was enhanced with creation of virtual reality hells on the lower astral plane, which were then used by the Church to strengthen its position.

³o¦¸¤J«Iªº¥Øªº¬OºR·´¯«¯µ¾Ç®Õ¡A°ò·þ¿Õ´µ´À¹ÎÅé©M¦ÛµM±R«ô²§±Ð¡A¨Ã±N¥¦­Ì´À´«爲°ò·þ¨¸±Ð¤ß´¼½sµ{¡C³o­Ó½sµ{¦]³Ð³y©ó§ó§C¬P¥ú¼h¤ºªºµêÀÀ²{¹ê¦aº»¦Ó±o¨ì¤F¥[±j¡A³o­ÓµêÀÀ²{¹ê¦aº»«á¨Ó³Q±Ð·|¥Î©ó¾d©T¨ä¦a¦ì¡C

The third one is Congo invasion that happened in 1996. Dark beings entered through war-torn Congo, Rwanda and Uganda. Main focus of this invasion was on the etheric and lower astral plane. The purpose of this invasion was to destroy new age and ascension movements and to reinforce the Matrix that was already beginning to disintegrate in 1995 as a result of mass awakening on Earth. Most beings are not aware of this invasion as their memories about the Light that was present on Earth before 1996 were erased with intense implanting sessions between 1996 ad 1999.

²Ä¤T¦¸¬O­èªG¤J«I¡Aµo¥Í¦b1996¦~¡C¶Â·t¦s¦³³q¹L¹¡¨ü¾Ôª§ºR´Ýªº­èªG¡A¿c©ô¹F©M¯Q·F¹F¶i¤J¡C³o¦¸¤J«Iªº¥D­nµJÂI¶°¤¤¦b¥H¤Ó¼h©M§ó§Cªº¬P¥ú¼h¡C³o¦¸¤J«Iªº¥Øªº¬OºR·´·s®É¥N©M´­¤É¹B°Ê¡A¨Ã­×¸É¥[©T¯x°}¡A¥¦©ó1995¦~¶}©l±Y¼ì¡A¾É­P¤F¦a²y¤W¤j³W¼ÒªºÄ±¿ô¡C¤j¦h¼Æ¦s¦³¨S¦³·NÃѨì³o¦¸¤J«I¡A¦]爲¥L­Ì¹ï1996¦~«e¥X²{¦b¦a²y¤Wªº¥úªº°O¾Ð³£³Q1996¦~¦Ü1999¦~¶¡·¥ºÝªº´Ó¤J®É°ì©Ù°£¤F¡C

Victory of the Light

¥úªº³Ó§Q

After the 11:11:11 portal activation in November last year, the Matrix is finally falling apart. Immediately after that, events were set into motion (Keenan lawsuit) that will finally result in our ultimate liberation. This time there can be no invasion of Archons from outer space, since planet Earth is the last one to be liberated.

¦bµo¥Í©ó¥h¦~11¤ëªº11:11:11ªù¤á±Ò°Ê«á¡A¯x°}²×©ó±Y¼ì¤F¡C«Ü§Ö¦a¦b¨º¤§«á¡A¨Æ¥ó¶}©l¹BÂà¡]°ò«n¶D³^¡^¡A¥¦±N³Ì²×¾É­P§Ú­Ìªº³Ì²×¸Ñ©ñ¡C·í«e¤£¥i¯à¦A¦³¥ô¦ó¨Ó¦Û¥~¼hªÅ¶¡ªº°õ¬F©x¤J«I¡A¦Û±q¦æ¬P¦a²y¦¨爲³Ì«á¤@Áû³Q¸Ñ©ñªº¬P²y¡C

The decisive battle is expected to happen around the Venus transit portal on June 5th. We are already within the timeframe of that decisive turning point. Although the victory of Light is ensured and all negative timelines have been erased, we need to be extremely vigilant.

¨M©w©Ê¾Ô§Ð¹w­p±N©ó6¤ë5¤é¦bª÷¬PÕæ¤éªºªù¤á©P³òµo¥Í¡C§Ú­Ì¤w¸g¦b¨º­Ó¨M©w©ÊÂà§éÂIªº®É¶¡½d³ò¤º¤F¡CÁöµM¥úªº³Ó§Q¬O³Q«OÃÒªº¡A©Ò¦³­t¦V®É¶¡½u³£¤w³Q©Ù°£¡A§Ú­Ì¤´Â»ݭn«O«ù°ª«×ªºÄµ±§¡C

Archons on the astral plane will continue to exert pressure on the psychological  weak spots of the key players of the positive forces on Earth to create divisions and conflicts between them. This serves their purpose to diffuse our focus into petty quarrels and away from our focused intent of taking down the Cabal. We need to release those conflicts and refocus immediately. Liberation consciousness stream is strong enough to override Archon influence, but they are still powerful enough to create unnecessary delays. Mass arrests of the Cabal are not physical operation only, they need spiritual support so that when they happen, human masses will not panic.

¬P¥ú¼hªº°õ¬F©x±NÄ~Äò¹ï¦a²y¤W¥¿¸q¶Õ¤O¤¤ÃöÁä¤H­ûªº¤ß²z®zÂI¬I¥[À£¤O¡A¥H¦b¥L­Ì¶¡¨î³y¤Àª[©M½Ä¬ð¡C³oªA°È©ó¥L­Ìªº¥Øªº¡A´N¬O±N§Ú­Ìªºª`·N¤O¤À´²¶iº¾¸Hªºª§§n¤¤¡A»·Â÷§Ú­Ì®³¤U³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº­«ÂI·N¹Ï¡C§Ú­Ì»Ý­nÄÀ©ñ³o¨Ç½Ä¬ð¨Ã¥ß¨è­«·s¶°¤¤°_¨Ó¡C¸Ñ©ñªº·NÃѬy¤w±j¤j¨ì¨¬¥HÕæ¾r©ó°õ¬F©xªº¼vÅT¡A¦ý¬O¥L­Ì¤´Â¨¬°÷¦³¤O¶q¨î³y¤£¥²­nªº±À¿ð¡C³±¿Ñ¶°¹Îªº¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·¤£¶È¶È¬O¤@¶µª«½è¦æ°Ê¡A¥L­Ì¤]»Ý­nºë¯«¤Wªº¤ä«ù¡A¦p¦¹·í¥L­Ì¶}©lªº®É­Ô¡A¤H¸s±N¤£·|®£·W¡C

At a certain point, energies of the Galactic Central Sun will burn through all obstacles of the Matrix on the astral and etheric planes and all negative entities will be removed. They will be replaced with angels and spiritual guides as one prophecy beautifully states:

¦b¯S©wªºÂI¤W¡A»Èªe¨t¤j¤¤¥¡¤Ó¶§ªº¯à¶q±N¿N·´¯x°}¦b¬P¥ú¼h©M¥H¤Ó¼hùØ©Ò¦³ªº»Ùꪫ¡A©Ò¦³­t­±¹êÅé³£±N³Q²¾°£¡C¤Ñ¨Ï©MÆF©Ê¦V¾É±N´À¥N¥L­Ì¡A´N¦p¤@­Ó¹w¨¥§¹¬ü¦a´y­z¡G

The Net Must Come Down, It Ends, Light Enters

ºô¥²±N¼Y¸¨¡A¥¦µ²§ô¤F¡A¥ú¶i¨Ó¤F

The final step is simply taking down the net. This has to be done and events will then quickly follow.

³Ì«á¤@¨B¡A´N¬O§è¤U¨º±iºô¡C³o¥²¶·³Q§¹¦¨¡A¦Ó¨Æ¥ó±N¨³³t¸ò¶i¡C

The One will put forth all that energy to destroy the net itself and events will kick in almost immediately.

¤@¡]One¡^±NÄÀ©ñ¥X©Ò¦³ªº¯à¶q±NºôºR·´¡A¦Ó¨Æ¥ó´X¥G±N¥ß§Y½ðªù¦Ó¤J¡C

The programs will have no place to hide, no portals, no equipment, nothing. They will be led off and the weather pattern of luminosity will begin.

µ{§Ç¡]the programs¡^±N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¦a¤è¥i¥H¸úÂáA¨S¦³ªù¤á¡A¨S¦³³]³Æ¡A¤°麽³£¨S¦³¡C¥¦­Ì·|³Q±a¨«¡A²Ä¤@Á\©ú«Gªº¶§¥ú±N½Ä¯}¯Q¶³¡C

SOURCE:
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... chons-normal-0.html

¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j ²´Ãè³D 2012¦~5¤ë11¤é«H®§ (2)
Clarification about the State of Affairs
Ãö©ó¨ÆºAªº¼á²M

Mass Arrests

¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·

Mass arrests WILL happen, and it is fairly likely that they will happen within the Window of Opportunity:

¤j³W¼Ò¶e®·±Nµo¥Í¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦­Ì¬Û·í¦³¥i¯àµo¥Í¦b¾÷·|¤§µ¡¤º¡]ª`¡G5¤ë5¤é~6¤ë5¤é¡^¡G

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2 ... unity-windowof.html

¡]Ķ¤å¡Ghttp://greatascension.blogspot.com/2012/05/2012427.html¡^

The fact that some messengers have been involved in conflicts with each other does not mean that the operation has been stopped or cancelled. The operation is still proceeding in the background without disturbances. Be aware that these are monumental changes and they will provoke some reaction. It is true that all messengers and key players will still be tested by the Archons and other non-physical entities. It is true that people might still be confused. But it is also true that operation for liberation of the planet can not be stopped, it can only be delayed to a certain extent. And I will try to bring as much clarity as possible through this website with further intel.

¤@¨Ç«H¨Ï³Q¨÷¤J¬Û¤¬¶¡½Ä¬ðªº¨Æ¹ê¡A¨Ã¤£·N¨ýµÛ¦æ°Ê¤w¸g³Q°±¤î©Î¨ú®ø¡C¦æ°Ê¨S¦³¨ü¨ì¤zÂZ¦a¤´¦b¹õ«á±À¶i¤¤¡C½Ðª`·N¡A³o¨Ç³£¬O¥¨¤jªºÂàÅÜ¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦­Ì±N¿E°_¤@¨Ç¤ÏÀ³¡C½T¹ê¡A©Ò¦³«H¨Ï©MÃöÁä¤H­û±N¤´Â¨ü¨ì°õ¬F©x©M¨ä¥L«Dª«½è¹êÅ骺¦ÒÅç¡C½T¹ê¡A¤H­Ì¥i¯à¤´Â³´¤J§x´b¡C¦ý¦P¼Ë½T¹êªº¬O¡A¦æ¬P¸Ñ©ñªº¦æ°ÊµLªk³Qªý¤î¡A¥¦¥u¯à¦b¤@©wµ{«×¤W³Q±À¿ð¡C¦Ó§Ú±N³q¹L³o­Óºô¯¸¥H¶i¤@¨B«H®§ªº¤è¦¡±a¨ÓºÉ¥i¯à¦hªº¼á²M¡C

ET First Contact

¥~¬P¤H²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²

Physical contact with positive ET races can only happen after the Cabal is removed. When that happens, I will start posting direct intel (not channeled information) from the Pleiadians with instructions for the First Contact.

»P¥¿­±¥~¬P¤HºØ±Úªºª«½è±µÄ²¥u¦³¦b³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î³Q²¾°£¤§«á¤~¯àµo¥Í¡C·í¥¦µo¥Í®É¡A§Ú±N¶}©lµoªí¨Ó¦Û©ù±J¬P¤Hªº²Ä¤@¤â«H®§¡]¤£¬O³qÆF«H®§¡^¡A»¡©ú²Ä¤@¦¸±µÄ²¡C

Ascended Masters

´­¤É¤j®v

There are no Ascended masters or other completely enlightened beings publicly reachable on the physical plane of the surface of this planet right now. The Ascended masters can contact you through your Soul contact and inspire and guide you directly through your connection with the Source. Your connection with the Source should be your ultimate guidance. All external sources of information are to be used only after you checked them with your Source connection.

·í«e¡A³oÁû¬P²yªí­±ªºª«½è¼h¨S¦³¥i¥H³Q¤½衆±µÄ²ªº´­¤É¤j®v©Î¨ä¥L§¹¥þ¶}®©ªº¦s¦³¡C´­¤É¤j®v¥i¥H³q¹L±µÄ²§A­ÌªºÆF»î¨Ó±µÄ²§A­Ì¡A¥H¤Îª½±µ³q¹L§A­Ì»P·½ÀYªº³s±µ¿EÀy©M¤Þ¾É§A­Ì¡C§A­Ì»P·½ÀYªº³s±µÀ³¸Ó¬O§A­Ìªº³Ì°ª«ü¤Þ¡C©Ò¦³¥~¨Óªº«H®§¨Ó·½¡A³£À³¸Ó¥u¦³¦b¸g¹L§A­Ì»P§A­Ì©M·½ÀYªº³s±µ®Ö¹ï¹L¤§«á¦A¨Ï¥Î¡C

·~¤O

You need to distinguish between Law of manifestation and Law of karma. Law of manifestation states that we co-create our reality with our thoughts, emotions and actions and is part of the Light teachings. Law of karma states that we will suffer consequences of our past actions and that our past actions are debt that has to be paid off - this is part of mind programming teachings of the dark.

§A­Ì»Ý­n°Ï¤ÀÅã²{ªk«h¡]Law of manifestation¡^©M·~¤Oªk«h¡CÅã²{ªk«hÁ¿­z§Ú­Ì³q¹L§Ú­Ìªº·Qªk¡A±¡ºü©M¦æ爲¦@¦P³Ð³yµÛ§Ú­Ìªº²{¹ê¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦¬O¥ú¤§±Ð¾Éªº¤@³¡¤À¡C·~¤Oªk«hÁ¿­z§Ú­Ì±N¾D¨ü§Ú­Ì¹L¥h¦æ爲ªºµ²ªG¡A§Ú­Ì¹L¥hªº¦æ爲¬O¶Å°È¡A¥²¶·³QÁÙ²M¡X¡X³o¬O¶Â·tªº¤ß´¼½sµ{±Ð¾Éªº¤@³¡¤À¡C

Implants

´Ó¤Jª«

Implants are crystals that were put into etheric and astral bodies of every human being on planet Earth by the Archons and their minions with the purpose of lowering the consciousness and keeping control. All implanting sessions have stopped in January 2010. After that time, the implants are slowly dissolving but it would be much more efficient and faster to consciously remove them. You can ask the Ascended masters, angels and other non-physical beings of Light to help you remove them.

´Ó¤Jª«¬O´¹Åé¡A³Q°õ¬F©x©M¥L­Ìªº¥£¤~´Ó¤J¦æ¬P¦a²y¤W¨C­Ó¤HÃþªº¥H¤Ó©M¬P¥úÅ餺¡A¥Øªº¬O­°§C·NÃÑ©Mºû«ù±±¨î¡C©Ò¦³´Ó¤J·|¸Ü³£¦b2010¦~1¤ë³Q²×¤î¤F¡C¦b¨º¤§«á¡A´Ó¤Jª«¶}©l½wºC¦a¤À¸Ñ¡A¦ý¦³·NÃѦa²¾°£¥¦­Ì±N·|¨Ï³o­Ó¹Lµ{§ó¥[°ª®Ä©M¨³³t¡C§A­Ì¥i¥HÁܽд­¤É¤j®v¡A¤Ñ¨Ï©M¨ä¥L«Dª«½èªº¥ú¤§¦s¦³À°§U§A­Ì²¾°£¥¦­Ì¡C

Special Operations

¯S§O¦æ°Ê

Operation Pandora that I am speaking of has nothing to do with microwave mind control CIA operation. Operation Phoenix that I am speaking of has nothing to do with CIA operation in Vietnam.

§Ú½Í½×ªº»ñ°Ä¦æ°Ê»P¤¤¥¡±¡³ø§½ªº·Lªi¸£±±¦æ°Ê²@µLÃö¨t¡C§Ú½Í½×ªº»ñ°Ä¦æ°Ê»P¤¤¥¡±¡³ø§½¦b¶V«nªº¦æ°Ê²@µLÃö¨t¡C

World Liberation Day and Japan Nuclear Plant

¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤é»P¤é¥»®Ö¹q¯¸

Closing of Tomari nuclear plant in Japan was not a consequence of World Liberation Day, as some people misunderstood me. Rather both events (World Liberation Day and closing of the nuclear plant) were part of the same consciousness stream that leads to our liberation. Both events were in preparation days before May 5th and then manifested at the same time as a synchronicity.

¤é¥»ªy©~Ëm®Ö¹q¯¸ªºÃö³¬¤£¬O¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤éªºµ²ªG¡A¤@¨Ç¤H»~¸Ñ§Ú¤F¡C¨â­Ó¨Æ¥ó¡]¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤é©M®Ö¹q¯¸ªºÃö³¬¡^³£¬O¦P¤@ªÑ±N±a¨Ó§Ú­Ì¸Ñ©ñªº·NÃѬyªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¨â­Ó¨Æ¥ó³£©ó5¤ë5¤é¤§«e´N¦b·Ç³Æ¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B§@爲¤@­Ó¦P¨B©Ê¦b¦P®É¶¡Åã²{¡C

Archons

°õ¬F©x

Cameron Day made such a brilliant comment about Archons and their minions as a response to my article that I will repost it here for all to see:

§@爲¹ï§Úªº¤å³¹ªº¦^½Æ¡A¥d±ö­Û¡PÀ¹¹ï°õ¬F©x©M¥L­Ìªº¥£¤~°µ¥X¤F¦p¦¹¤~µØ¾î·¸ªºµû½×¡A§Ú±N¥¦Âà©«¨ì³oùØ¡AÅý©Ò¦³¤H¬Ý¨£¡G

I call them ankle biters as a metaphor to a flea (or mosquito, or any blood-sucking insect) that lands on your ankle and bites it. They're annoying, but not life-threatening. They are pesky parasites, nothing more. Same with these beings.

§Ú¥s¥L­Ì«r¤H¸}½ïªºªF¦è¡A´N¹³¤ñ³ë¤@¥u¸õ°D¡]©Î°A¤l¡A©Î¥ô¦ó§l¦åªºÂΤl¡^­°¸¨¨ì§A­Ìªº¸}½ï¤W¨Ã«r¥¦¡C¥¦­Ì«Ü·Ð¤H¡A¦ý¨Ã¤£­P©R¡C¥¦­Ì¬O°Q¹½ªº±H¥ÍÂΡA¶È¦¹¦Ó¤w¡C¸ò³o¨Ç¦s¦³¤@¼Ë¡C

However, they have been in near total control of this density and the souls incarnated within this planetary sphere for a very long time.

µM¦Ó¡A«Üªø¤@¬q®É¶¡¥H¨Ó¡A¥L­Ì´X¥G¹ý©³±±¨î¤F³o­Ó±K«×¥H¤ÎÂà¥Í¨ì³oÁû¬P²yªí­±ªºÆF»î¡C

One example as it relates to the "Lords" of Karma that were mentioned earlier: The "light review" is set up to show a person all of their guilt and regrets, then solemnly offer them a chance to come back and "get it right" in the next life. This is a scam that just keeps feeding more energy into their entropic system. The game is rigged to make a person feel like they've failed so they will WANT to come back. Remember, we are dealing with the most clever manipulators in the universe...

¤@­Ó¨Ò¤l¡A¥¦¯A¤Î«e­±´£¨ì¹Lªº·~¤O¤§¡§¥D¡¨¡G¡§¥ú¤§¦^ÅU¡¨³Q³]¥ß¥Î©ó¦V¤@­Ó¤H®i¥Ü¥L©Ò¦³ªº¸o¦æ©M®¬«ë¡AµM«á²ø­«¦aµ¹¥L­Ì´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó¾÷·|¥H¦^¥h¨Ã¦b¤U¤@¥@¤¤¡§§â¥¦ªÈ¥¿¡¨¡C³o¬O¤@­ÓÄF§½¡A¶È¶È¬O¤£Â_¦a爲¥L­Ìªºæi¨t²Î¡]entropic system¡^´£¨Ñ§ó¦hªº¯à·½¡C³o­Ó¹CÀ¸³Q¾ÞÁa¥Î©ó¨Ï¤@­Ó¤H·Pı¥L­Ì¥¢±Ñ¤F¡A¦]¦¹¥L­Ì±N·Q­n¦^¥h¡C°O¦í¡A§Ú­Ì¦b³B²zªº¬O³o­Ó¦t©z¤¤³ÌÁo©úªº¾ÞÁaªÌ...

So yes, I'm calling out the "Lords" of Karma as parasitic beings who are perpetuating the system of enslaving and farming humans as an energy source.

©Ò¥H¬Oªº¡A§Ú§â·~¤O¤§¡§¥D¡¨¡AÅý³o­Ó¥£§Ð¨t²Î¥Ã¦s¨Ã±N¤HÃþ¹}¾i爲¤@­Ó¯à¶q·½ªº¦s¦³¡A¥s°µ±H¥ÍÂΡC

I wish this was old information. I'd love to be writing about the ankle biters and their control grid in the past tense. However, it is still very current. Lightworkers all over the world are experiencing psychic attacks, and suppression at this very moment.

§Ú§Æ±æ³o¬O¹L®Éªº«H®§¡C§Ú«Ü¼Ö·N¥Î¹L¥h¦¡¼g¼gÃö©ó«r¤H¸}½ïªºªF¦è©M¥L­Ìªº±±¨îºô®æ¡CµM¦Ó¡A¥¦¤´Â«D±`²{¦b¦¡¡C¦¹®É¦¹¨è¡A¥þ¥@¬Éªº¥ú¤§¤u§@ªÌ³£¦b¸g¾úµÛºë¯«§ðÀ»©MÂíÀ£¡C

If the channels who tell us that all the controlling beings on other densities have been removed are correct; that there are only a few nasty humans left to deal with on Earth, then no one would be encountering the "frequency fences" and other suppression methods that are pushing us back down. Consciousness would be rising so fast that even the barely-human cabal would feel a difference.

¦pªG¬Y­Ó³qÆFºÞ¹D§i¶D§Ú­Ì¡A½T¹ê¡A©Ò¦³¦b¨ä¥¦±K«×ªº¬I¥[±±¨îªº¦s¦³³£¤w¸g³Q²¾°£¡F¦a²y¤W¥u¦³¤Ö¶qÀI´cªº¤HÃþ¯d«Ý³B²z¡A¨º麽¡AÀ³¸Ó¨S¦³¤H·|¾D¹J¡§ÀW²v³òÄ桨©M¨ä¥¦±N§Ú­Ì±À¦^ªºÂíÀ£±¹¬I¡C·NÃÑÀ³¸Ó´£¤É±o¦p¦¹¤§§Ö¡A¥H¦Ü©ó«j±jºâ¬O¤HÃþªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î³£·|ı±o¦³¨Ç¤£¦P¡C

This information is coming out because it NEEDS to come out. This is the time of the great revealing, and ALL that has been hidden will be made known.

³o­Ó«H®§¨«¥X¨Ó¬O¦]爲¥¦¥²¶·¨«¥X¨Ó¡C²{¦b¬O¤j¶q´¦ÅSªº®É­Ô¡A¨Ã¥B©Ò¦³´¿³QÁôÂ꺳£±N³Q¤½¥¬¡C

Imagine if EVERYONE on earth was wise to the presence of the ankle-biters, and knew how to repel them. These beings require secrecy even more than the human cabal. They require us to be afraid of them. Calling them ankle-biters helps a person to laugh at them instead of being afraid.

·Q¶H¤@¤U¦pªG¦a²y¤W¨C­Ó¤H³£ª¾¹D«r¤H¸}½ïªºªF¦èªº¦s¦b¡A¨Ã¥B³£ª¾¹D¸Ó¦p¦óÀ»°h¥L­Ì¡C³o¨Ç¦s¦³»Ý¨Dªº«O±K¬Æ¦Ü¤ñ¤HÃþ³±¿Ñ¶°¹ÎªºÁÙ­n¦h¡C¥L­Ì»Ý­n§Ú­Ì®£ÄߥL­Ì¡C¥s¥L­Ì«r¤H¸}½ïªºªF¦è¯à«P¨Ï¤@­Ó¤H´Â¥L­Ì¤j¯º¦Ó¤£¬OÅܱo®£Äß¡C

There is truly nothing to fear -- the worst these parasites can do is make you feel uncomfortable via psychic attack, and drain some of your energy. You can reclaim that energy, send their attacks back to them and have them "arrested" by the true Forces of Divine Light.

³oùدuªº¨S¤°麽¥i¥H®£Äߪº¡X¡X³o¨Ç±H¥ÍÂίవªº³ÌÁV¿|ªº¨Æ´N¬O³q¹Lºë¯«§ðÀ»¥O§A­Ì·P¨ì¤£µÎªA¡A¥H¤Î®ø¯Ó¤@¨Ç§A­Ìªº¯à¶q¡C§A­Ì¥i¥H¦¬¦^¨º¯à¶q¡A±N¥L­Ìªº§ðÀ»ªðÁÙµ¹¥L­Ì¨ÃÅý¥L­Ì³Q¯u¥¿ªº¸t¥ú¤§¤O¶q¡§¶e®·¡¨¡C

If even just a million humans were aware of these parasites and actively countering their manipulations, they wouldn't last long. I'm fairly certain that their remaining time in power is quite short already.

¦pªG­þ©È¥u¦³¤@¦Ê¸U¤HÃþ·NÃѨì³o¨Ç±H¥ÍÂΨÿn·¥¦a¤ÏÀ»¥L­Ìªº¾ÞÁa¡A¥L­Ì´N¤£·|¦A¦s¦b¦h¤[¡C§Ú¬Û·íªÖ©w¥L­Ì¦³¤O¶qªº©Ò³Ñ®É¤é¤w¸g«Üµu¤F¡C

Much Love,

¤j¶qªº·R¡A

Cameron

¥d±ö­Û

SOURCE:
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... explorer4_8592.html

¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j ²´Ãè³D 2012¦~5¤ë12¤é«H®§
Continuing Unified Meditation for World Liberation Day
Ä~Äò¹ï¥@¬É¸Ñ©ñ¤éªº¶°Åé­ß·Q

Instructions:

»¡©ú¡G

1.  Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

1.³q¹LÆ[¹î´X¤ÀÁé§A­Ìªº©I§l¨Ó©ñÃP§A­Ìªº¤j¸£©M¨­Åé¡C

2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc.  Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly .Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.

2.Æ[·Q¤½¥ÁÅv§Q·í§½¶e®·¹³Ã¹´µ®ãº¸¼w©M¬¥§Jµá°Ç³o¼Ëªº¤¤¥¡»È¦æ¸o¥Ç¡A¥H¤Î¹³¦ë§Q.°ò¨¯®æ³o¼Ëªº³±¿Ñ¶°¹Î¦¨­ûµ¥¡CÆ[·Q³o­Ó¶iµ{¦b¥@¬É½d³ò¤º©M¥­©M¬yºZ¦a¶}®i¡CÆ[·Q¥@¬É³Ì²×±qª÷¿Ä¥£§Ð¤¤¦Û¥Ñ¡A±q©Ò¦³¨¸´c¿WµôªÌ©M»G±Ñ¬F«Èªº¤â¤¤¦Û¥Ñ¡C

3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.

3.Æ[·Q¤HÃþ¹ñ·sªº¥ú©úªº¥¼¨Ó¡A¦ñÀHµÛ·sªº©M¤½¥­ªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Îªº¤W½u¡A¦ñÀHµÛ©Ò¦³¶Å°Èªº§K°£¡A¤H¹D¥D¸q¶µ¥ØÁcºa°òª÷ªºÄÀ©ñ¡A°ªµ¥§Þ³Nªº¤¶²Ð¡A¥ÍºA¨t²Îªº´_­ì¥H¤Î¤HÃþ¦s¦³²×©ó±q©Ò¦³ªºÀ£­¢¤¤¦Û¥Ñ¡C

Time:

®É¶¡¡G

Sunday May 13th

5¤ë13¤é¬P´Á¤Ñ

¤õ¥£¾|¾| 6:00 AM
¬¥§üÁF 8:00 AM
¤¦¦ò 9:00 AM
¥ð´µ´° 10:00 AM
¯Ã¬ù 11:00 AM
­Û´° 4:00 PM
¤Ú¾¤ 5:00 PM
¶®¨å 6:00 PM
­»´ä 11:00 PM
ªF¨Ê 12:00 PM
±x¥§ 1:00 AM ¬P´Á¤@ 5/14

Facebook group:

Facebook ¸s²Õ¡G

http://www.facebook.com/events/353351221391688/

SOURCE:
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... tion-for-world.html

ªþ¡G²´Ãè³D¹ï5¤ë5¤é/6¤éÆ[·Qªºµû½×

I got the estimate from Resistance sources. About 80,000 to 90,000 people were doing the actual visualization as instructed, there were many more visualizing just "love and light". Although visualizing love and light has positive effect, we were hoping for a more focused intent. Nevertheless, our visualization was a success.

§Ú±q©è§Ü¹B°Êªº¨Ó·½¨ºùرo¨ìªº¦ô­p¡C¤j¬ù¦³80000¨ì90000¤H«ö·Ó«ü¥Üªº¨º¼Ë¹ê»Ú¦a°µ³o­ÓÆ[·Q¡A§ó¦hªº¤H¶È¶È¬O¦bÆ[·Q¡§·R»P¥ú¡¨¡CÁöµMÆ[·Q·R»P¥ú·|±a¨Ó¥¿­±ªº®ÄªG¡A§Ú­ÌÁÙ¬O§Æ±æ¦³§ó¥[¶°¤¤ªº·N¹Ï¡CºÉºÞ¦p¦¹¡A§Ú­ÌªºÆ[·Q¬O¦¨¥\ªº¡C

SOURCE¡G
http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/20 ... ousness-stream.html

¡i¦a²y·ù¤Í¡j ²´Ãè³D 2012¦~5¤ë8¤é«H®§
³o®MµêÀÀ²{¹ê±±¨î¨t²Î¥Ø«e¤´¦b¤@©wµ{«×ªº¹BÂà·í¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B¥¦³q±`³QºÙ爲¯x°}¡]Matrix¡^¡C¦bª«²z¼h­±¡A±±¨î³q¹L¥HÂy¤á®y-¤Ú¤ñ­ÛÃþ«¬¶Å°È-爲°ò¦ªºª÷¿Ä¨t²Î¥£Áõ¨î©M¤j衆´CÅé¤ß´¼½sµ{¨Óºû«ù¡C¦b¥H¤Ó¡A¬P¥ú©M¤ß´¼¼h­±¡A±±¨î³q¹L¹qºÏ®ÉªÅ§á¦±«Ç¨Óºû«ù¡A¥¦Ãþ¦ü©ó¨º¨Ç¹B¥Î¦b¶O«°¹êÅ礤ªº³]³Æ¡C¨º¨Ç©Ð¶¡¨î³y¥X¤@­Ó¤Ûıªº³¬Àô¨t²Î¡A´N¦p¦P¬O¥ÃùÚªº¤@¼Ë¡A¦Ó³o´N¬O爲¤°麽¥u¦³³o麽¤Öªº¦s¦³¯à°÷³QÄÀ©ñ/¦Û¥Ñ/¶}®©¡C
daviezero µoªí©ó 2012-5-10 09:00

¦P¾Ç¦³§_¦P·P,³o´n©À(¦ãù)¤]»¡¹L...

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AWy4WCgrroThZGhyejNmZzhfM2c0YnJnM2Zm&hl=zh_TW

³Ì«á¡A¦P»â¦aµo²{¿ñÁ諸ªÅ¶¡°Ï°ì³£³Q¤@ºØ¡y¹q¤l±j¨î³õ°ì¡zºÊµøµÛ¡A¥¦±±¨î¤F©Ò¦³¦b»Èªe¨t¥½ºÝªº¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¡A¥]¬A¦a²y¤Wªº¡C¹q¤l±j¨îÂoºô³Q³]­p¥Î©ó±´´ú¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡zªº¦s¦b¡A¨Ã¥Bªý¤î¥L­ÌÂ÷¶}­ì¨Óªº°Ï°ì¡C

¡@¡@¦pªG¦³­þ­Ó¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z·Q¸Õ¹Ï¬ï¹L³o­Ó¡y±j¨îÂoºô¡z¡A¨º»ò¡A¥¦±N¦b¤@ºØ¡y¹q¤lºô¸ô¡z¤¤±N¨ä¡y®·Àò¡z¡Cµ²ªG¬O¡A³Q®·Àòªº¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¥h¾D¨ü¤@ºØ·¥¨ä¼@¯Pªº¡y¬~¸£¡z³B²z¡A¥Î¨Ó®ø°£³o­Ó¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡zªº°O¾Ð¡C¦b³o­Ó¹Lµ{¤¤¨Ï¥Î¤F·¥°ª±j«×ªº¹qÀ»¡A³oºØ°µªk»P¦a²y¤W¨º¨Çºë¯«¯fÂå®v«Ü¹³¡A¥L­Ì¨Ï¥Î¡u¹qÀ»Àøªk¡v²M°£±¼¬Y¦ì¡y±wªÌ¡zªº°O¾Ð©M­Ó©Ê¡AÅý¥LÅܱo§ó®e©ö¡y¦X§@¡z¡C

¡@¡@¦a²y¤Wªº³oºØ¡yÀøªk¡z¶È¶È¨Ï¥Î¤F´X¦Ê¥ñªº¹qÀ£¡A¥i¬O¡A¡y«Ұê¡z¥Î¨Ó¹ê¬I¹ï§Ü¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z­Ìªº¹qÀ£¡A«o¹F¨ì¤F¼Æ¤Q»õ¥ñ¯Sªº¼Æ¶q¯Å¡I³o¼Ë±j¯Pªº¹qÀ»±N¹ý©³²M°£¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡zªº°O¾Ð¡A¦Ó¥B³Q²M°£ªº³o³¡¤À°O¾Ð¨Ã¤£¬O¤@¦¸¥Í©R©Î¤@­Ó¨­Åé©Ò¸g¾úªº¡A¥¦°£¥hªº¬O©Ò¦³²Ö­pªºªñ¥GµL­­©¹©õªº¸g¾ú¡A¤]¥]¬A³o­Ó¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡zªº¨­¥÷¡C

¡@¡@³oºØ¹qÀ»³B²zªº¥Øªº¡A·N¦b¨Ï¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¤£¥i¯à¦^¾Ð°_¥L­Ì¬O½Ö¡A¥L­Ì±q­þ¸Ì¨Ó¡A¥L­Ìªº¾Ö¦³ªºª¾ÃÑ©M§Þ¯à¡A¥L­ÌÃö©ó¹L¥hªº°O¾Ð¡A¥H¤Î§@¬°¤@­Óºë¯«¹êÅé©Ò¯à°÷Åé²{ªº§@¥Î¡C¥L­Ì³Q¨îªA¡AÅܦ¨¤F¤@ºØµL·NÃѪº¡B¾÷¾¹¤H¦¡ªº«D¹êÅé¡C

¡@¡@¨C¤@¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¾D¨ì¹qÀ»³B²z«á¡A²£¥Íªº¤@¨t¦C¶Ê¯v«áªº·t¥Ü¡A³£³Q¥Î©ó¥h¸Ë¸üµê°²ªº°O¾Ð©M¿ù»~ªº®É¶¡©w¦ì¡A³o¨Ç¤º®e¥]¬A¦b¨­Å馺¤`«á¡yªð¦^¡z°ò¦aªº«ü¥O¡A³o¼Ë¥i¥H¨Ï¦P¤@Ãþªº¹qÀ»³B²z¤@¦¸¤S¤@¦¸¦a­«½Æ¹ê¬I¡X¡Xª½¨ì¥Ã»·¡A¦P®É¡A¶Ê¯vªº«ü¥O§i¶D³o¦ì¡y±wªÌ¡z¡A­n§Ñ°O¦^¾Ð¡C

¡@¡@¦P»â¦a³z¹L³o¦ì­x©xªº¸g¾ú»{ÃѨì¡A¡y«Ұê¡z¤@ª½¦b¨Ï¥Î¦a²y§@¬°¡yºÊº»¬P²y¡z¡X¡X¤w¸g«Ü¤[¤F¡X¡XµL¤Hª¾¾å¨s³º¦³¦hªø®É¶¡¡X¡X¥i¯à¦³¼Æ¦Ê¸U¦~¤F¡C

¡@¡@©Ò¥H¡A·í¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡zªº¨­Å馺¤`«á¡A¥L­Ì·|Â÷¶}ÂßÅé¡A±µµÛ¡A³Q¡y±j¨îÂoºô¡zµo²{¨Ã¾D¨ì®·Àò¡A¦P®É±µ¨ü¶Ê¯vªº«ü¥O¥h¡yªð¦^¨ì«G¥ú¤¤¡z¡A¡y¤Ñ°ó¡z»P¡y¨Ó¥Í¡zªº·§©À¬O¶Ê¯v·t¥Üªº¤@³¡¤À¡X¡X¬O­I«H±ó¸qªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¨Ï±o¾ã­Ó¾÷¨î¹BÂà°_¨Ó¡C

¡@¡@·í¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¸g¾ú¤F¹qÀ»³B²z©M¶Ê¯v¡A³Q²M°£¤F«e¥@ªº°O¾Ð¤§«á¡A¥L¦b¶Ê¯vª¬ºA¤U¥ß¨è±µ¨ì¤F¦V¦a²y¡y³ø¨ì¡zªº¡y«ü¥O¡z¡A´N¦n¹³¥L­Ì¥¿¦b°õ¦æ¤@­Ó¯µ±Kªº¥ô°È¡A¥h±H©~¦b¤@­Ó·sªºÂßÅ餤¡C¨C¤@­Ó¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z³£³Q§iª¾¡A¥L­Ì§b¦b¦a²y¤W¦³¯S®íªº¥Øªº¡C¥i¬O¡A¦b¤@©ÒºÊº»¤¤ªº¤H¥»¨Ó´N¨SÃh¦³¤°»ò¯S®í¥Øªº¡X¡X¦Ü¤Ö¹ï¥}¥Ç¨Ó»¡¬O³o¼Ë¡C

¡@¡@¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¾D§P¨M«á°e©¹¦a²y¥B¤£¦X¥G­n¨Dªº¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¡A³£³Q¡y«Ұê¡z¦C¬°¡y½â¥Á¡zªºÃþ§O¡A³o¼Ëªº±¡§Î¥]¬A¡A¥ô¦ó³Q¡y«Ұê¡z»{¬°¬O«~©Ê¤£ºÝ¨ì¤£¯à§ï¹L¦Û·s©ÎµLªk¨îªAªº¤H¡A¦P¼Ë¥]¬A¨ä¥L¸o¥Ç¡A¤ñ¦p©ÊÅܺA©Î¨ä¥L¤£Ä@°µ¥ô¦ó¥Í²£©Ê¤u§@ªº¤H­Ì¡C

¡@¡@¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z¤¤ªº¤@­Ó¡y½â¥Á¡zÃþ§O¦P¼Ë¥]¬A¦UºØ¦U¼Ëªº¡y¬Fªv¥Ç¡z¡A³o¼Ëªº¡y²{¦b¡V¦¨¬°ªÌ¡z³£¬O¤@¨Ç³Q»{¬°¬O©T°õªº¤H¡A¤@¨Ç¬°¡y«Ұê¡z¦b¤£¦P¬P²y¤Wªº¬F©²»s³y³Â·Ðªº¡y¦Û¥Ñ«ä·Q®a¡z©Î¡y­²©RªÌ¡z¡C·íµM¡A¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó´¿¸g¹ï¡y«Ұê¡z¦³­x¨Æ¤Ï§Ü°O¿ýªº¤H¡A¤]¦P¼Ë³Q¹B°e¨ì¤F¦a²y¡C

ªð¦^¦Cªí