ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«

·s¬fªL°ò¦a

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dkcapital ©ó 2012-7-18 12:20 ½s¿è

¥H¤U½Ķ¨Ó¦ÛProject Camelot - Base new berlin©Ò§tªº­^¤å½ĶPDF¡C
¥Ñ©ó±q¼w¤å½Ķ¹L¨Óªº­^¤å¤£¤Ó²Å¦X³W«h¡A¤]¥Ñ©ó­Ó¤H¤ô¥­¦³­­¡AÃø§K»~Ķ¡C¦p¦³错误¡A请«ü±Ð¡C
¡i¡j¤¤¬A©·¬O¬°¤F¤è«K¾\Ū©M²z¸Ñ©Ò²K¥[ªº¦r¤¸¡C

(­ìPDF¨Ó·½)
­Y¤£¤F¸Ñ³o¬G¨Æªº¥Ñ¨Ó¡M½Ð¥ý¬Ý (·x¨­©«)

Advanced Physics (English translation):
°ª¶¥ª«²z (­^¤åª©Â½Ä¶)

Hello,  §A¦n

My name is Barabou Vedu. Between my birth in the year 1983 and 1997 I lived in a top-secret underground military base probably in Central Asia. Around 1996 to 1997 mind deletion was obviously performed on me. After it I was transported to the surface in Tajikistan (Central Asia). There I became a member of a mind control gang.
§Úªº¦W¦r¬OBarabou Vedu¡C¨Æµo1983-1997¦~¶¡¡A§Ú¥Í¬¡¦b¤¤¨È¤@­Óµ´±K¦a¤U­x¨Æ°ò¦a¡C1996-1997¦~¹ï§Úªº°O¾Ð§R°£¤´µM¦³®Ä¡C¤§«á§Ú³Q¹B¿é¨ì¤¤¨Èªº¤@­Ó¥s¶ð¦N§J´µ©Zªº°ê®aªº¦aªí¡C¦b¨º¨à¡A§ÚÅܦ¨¤@¸s«ä·Q±±¨î¹Î¹Ùªº¦¨­û¡C

After a short time both the attempt to erase my memory, as well as the attempt to assimilate me into the mind- control gang proved to be unsuccessful. My reactivated memories kept me from to accepting the manipulation of the other members in the mind control gang. After this I migrated to Western Europe (Germany) and I was able to strip myself completely from influence of my former client (the Russian military?).
¤§«á¡Aµu´Á¤º¡A¦P®É¹Á¸ÕÀ¿°£§Úªº°O¾Ð¡A©M¹Á¸Õ§l¦¬§Ú¶i¤@­Ó«ä·Q±±¨î¹Î¹Ù¡iªº¥ø¹Ï¡j¡A³QÃÒ©ú¥¢±Ñ¤F¡C§Ú«ì´_¤F¦Û¤vªº°O¾Ð¡A¨Ã¨Ï§Ú²æÂ÷¤@¸s¹Á¸Õ±±¨î¥L¤Hªº¹Î¹Ùªº±±¨î¡C¦b³o¤§«á¡A§Ú¾E©~¨ì¤¤¼Úªº¼w°ê¡A©M§Ú¯à°÷§¹¥þ®ø°£§Ú«e¥N²z¤Hªº¼vÅT¡]«Xù´µ­x¶¤ªº¡H¡^.

Thanks to the later returning memories of my youth, I can remember well the things that have happened to me in an underground military base. So I can say with absolute certainty, that in this underground facility functioning alien artifacts were examined by scientifically trained personnel. For example in our facility UFO wrecks existed. By activating the drive of an UFO, the external gravitational field could be blocked with the result of zero gravity inside of it. Furthermore we had machines that were able to transfer directly via technical telepathy perfect quality image, feelings, thoughts, body sensations and sounds in to the brain (mind-control technology). The mind-control abilities were achieved through alien implants, which were transplanted without our approval into our brains. Adults confirmed this repeated to me, that this is so and that nobody could do anything against it.
·PÁ§ڦ~»´®Éªº°O¾Ð¥¿¦b«ì´_¡A§Ú¯à²M·¡°O±o¦b¦a¤U­x¨Æ°ò¦aùØ­±µo¥Í¹L¤°»ò¨Æ¡C©Ò¥H§Ú¯à»¡±oµLºÃªºµ´¹ï¡i²M·¡¡j¡A§Ú¦b¦a¤U°ò¦a­t³dÀˬd¥~¬P»s«~¡iĶµÛ¡GªZ¾¹¡B¤u¨ãµ¥¡jªºÂ¾³d¡A³Q¤H¨Æ³¡ªù¬ì¾Ç¦a°V½m¹L¡C¨Ò¦p¦b§Ú­Ìªº³]³Æ¦³ufo´ÝÀe¦s¦b¡C³q¹L±Ò°Ê¤@­Ó¤£©ú­¸¦æª«ªºÅX°Ê¸Ë¸m¡A¥~³¡­«¤O³õ¯à³Q¤º³¡ªº¹s­«¤O³õªýÂ_¡C§ó¶i¤@¨B¡A§Ú­Ì¦³¾÷¾¹¯àª½±µ§Þ³N¦a¶Ç°e§¹¬üªº¹Ï¹³¡B·Pı¡B«ä·Q¡B¤HÅé·Pı©MÁn­µ¨ì¸£ùØ¡]«ä·Q±±¨î¬ì§Þ¡^¡C

In our facility we had in the 80's huge glass panels on the walls where you could see colored movies in perfect three-dimensional (Project "Looking Glass"?). Some panels showed strange films1 with brown naked creatures, which were remarkably similar to the aliens of the film "Roswell rests the truth¡¨.
¦b§Ú­Ìªº³]¬I¸Ì¡A§Ú­Ì¦b80¦~¥N®É¡MÀð¤W¦³¤@¨Ç¥¨¤jªº­±ªO¡A§A¯à±q¤¤¬Ý¨ì§¹¬üªº¤Tºû¦h±mµøÀW¡]¡§¿sÃè±M®×¡¨¡H¡^¦³¨Ç­±ªO¤WÅã¥Ü¤F©_©Çªº¼v¤ù¡Aùئ³¶À¦â»rÅ骺¥Íª«¡A«Ü¹³¦b¤@³¡µøÀW¡mRoswell rests the truth¡nùØ­±ªº¥~¬P¤H¡C

I mostly apparently eye films of other people with an alien implant. We had also an alien field shifting technology, which was an invisible sphere without a shadow. It could transport a person to all places on the earth surface. The field tube could reach enormous speeds and pass through non-metallic material if it was water. So in very short time you could reach great heights above the earth's surface (up to about 1km). Hit the field tube magnetisable material, there were strange luminous phenomena around the metal and the field tube suffered visible disturbances near the metal. Due to an unspecified field effect (or scatter effect?) the field tube pointed always in the opposite direction of the sunlight. If the sun was shining, a person looked always in the direct light reflection of sunlight on the ground. At downfall of sun the eye was directed more and more to the sky.
§Ú³q±`¬Ý¨ìµøÀWùØ­±¨ä¥L¤H³Q¥~¬P¤H´Ó¤J¡C§Ú­Ì¤]¦³¤@­Ó¥~¬P³õÂà´«¬ì§Þ¡AÅܦ¨¤@­Ó¨S¦³¼v¤lªº³z©ú¤H¡C¯à¶Ç°e¤@­Ó¤H¨ì¦a²y¥t¥~¤@­Ó¦a¤è¡C³õ¹q¤lºÞ¡i­ì¤å¡Gfiled tube¡A¦³¹q¤l¾¹¥óªº·N¨ý¡j¯à¨ì¹F¥¨¤jªº³t«×¡A©M³q¹L«Dª÷Äݪ«½è¡A¨Ò¦p¤ô¡C©Ò¥H¦b«D±`µu®É¶¡¤º¡A§A¯à¨ì¹F¦a²yªí­±¡]¹F¨ì1¤d¦Ì¡^ªº¥¨¤j°ª«×¡CÀ»¤¤³õ¹q¤lºÞªººÏ¤Æª«½è¡A·|¦³©_©Çªº¥ú¨~³ò¶µÛª÷Äݳõ¹q¤lºÞ¡A¦bª÷Äݪþªñ¡A¾D¨ü¥i¨£ªºÄÌÂZ¡C¥Ñ©ó¤@­Ó¥¼½T©wªº³õ®ÄÀ³¡]©ÎªÌ¤À´²®ÄÀ³¡H¡^ªº³õ¹q¤lºÞ¡A³q±`«ü¦V¤Ó¶§¥úªº¤Ï¤è¦V¡C¦pªG¤Ó¶§¥ú·ÓµÛ¡A¤@­Ó¤Hªº¼v¤l·|¦b¦a­±¤W¡C¤Ó¶§¸¨¤U®É¡A²´·ú¯à§óª½±µ¬Ý¨ì¤ÑªÅ¡C¡iĶµÛ¡G¤£ª¾¹D»¡¤F¤°»ò¡j

Finally, I can also confirm that in our faculty dreams of me and other people could be made visible - presumably by transplanted alien implants - and the dreams and our films of the day could be saved to Ping-Pong ball sized glass spheres.
³Ì«á¡A§Ú¤]¯à½T»{¡A¦b§Ú­ÌªºÂ¾­ûùØ¡A§Ú©M¨ä¥L¤Hªº¹Ú¯à³Q»s¦¨¥i¨£ªº ¡V ©ÎªÌ¬O³Q¥~¬P´Ó¤Jª«Âà´« ¡V §Ú­Ìªº¥Õ¤é¹Ú¯à³Q«O¦s¶i¤@­Ó§L¥ã²y¤j¤pªº¬Á¼þ²y¤¤¡C

To the uncommon medical experimentation in our faculty was the transplantation of a whole human brain into a 1.2 meters tall red-green alien robot (see my full report about this on the website www.Projectcamelot.net/Base_New_ berlin.html). Reportedly human brains were incorporated into "silver cabinets" of the information system of our faculty, so that we could communicate with extraterrestrial life forms. A direct communication with aliens was not possible. To communicate with them mediator were needed, which were probably the brains in the machine and implant of the alien in us.
¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¾­ûªº«D¥¿±`ÂåÃĹêÅç¡A¬O²¾´Ó¾ã­Ó¤H¸£¶i1.2¦Ì°ª¬õºñ¥~¬P¾÷¾¹¤H¡]¬Ý¨ì¦Aprojectcamelot¤Wªº§¹¾ã³ø§i¡^¡C³ø§i¤H¸£³Q¦X¨Ö¶i§Ú­Ì¾­ûªº¸ê°T¨t²Îªº¤p»È½c¤¤¡A©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì¯àÁpô¥~¬P¥Í©R§Î¦¡¡C¥ô·N¤@­Ó¤H»P¥~¬P¤Hªºª½±µÁpô¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¡C»Ý­n¤@­ÓÁpô¥L­Ìªº½Õ°±ªÌ¡A¥i¯à¬O¾÷¾¹¤¤ªº¸£­Ì©M§â¤@­Ó¥~¬P¤H²¾´Ó¶i§Ú­Ì¡iªº¨­Åé¡j¡C

Through this unusual ways of communication, our scientists were able to achieve information in pictures about extraterrestrial physics. The faculty had strange movies with moving colored circles and lines, which described physical interactions in six-dimensional space. No more than these six dimensions existed. One must distinguish in this six-dimensional space between a three-dimensional momentum space (probably identical with our perceived environment) and on it vertically standing another three-dimensional phase space. Films that reported on such things were either with an asexual voice of an unfamiliar person or with the male voices which was familiar. Occasionally the speaker lamented, that they would have to watch these movies again (as if they could not resist) and that they would be confused by all the information in it.
³q¹L³o«D¥¿±`¤è¦¡ªºÁpô¡A§Ú­Ìªº¬ì¾Ç®a¯à¹F¦¨¡i²z¸Ñ©ÎªÌ¾Ç²ß¡j¥~¬Pª«²zªº¹Ï¤ù¸ê°T¡C¾­û¦³²¾°ÊµÛªº±m°é©M½uªº©_©ÇªºµøÀW¡iªº¸Ë¸m¡j¡A¯à´y­z²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªºª«²z¥æ¤¬§@¥Î¡C¤£¤ñ²Ä¤»ºû«×§ó¦hªº¦s¦b¡C¤@­Ó¤H¥²¶·ÃѧO²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¦b¤@­Ó²Ä¤Tºû«×°Ê¶qªÅ¶¡¡]¥i¯àùÚµ¥©ó§Ú­Ì©Ò¹îıªºÀô¹Ò¡^©M¦b¥¦ª½¥ß¦a¯¸¦b¨ä¥L¤Tºû¤ù¬qªÅ¶¡¡CFilms³ø§i³o¨ÇªF¦è¥ô·N¤@­Ó³£¹ï¤£¼ô±xªº¤H¥ÎµL©Ê§OªºÁn­µ¡A¹ï¼ô±xªº¤H¥Î¨k©ÊªºÁn­µ¡C°¸º¸»¡¸ÜªÌ¦³ÂI«s¶Ë¡A¥L­Ì±N·|¦AÆ[¬Ý³o¨ÇµøÀW¤@¦¸¡]¥L­Ì¤£¯à§Ü©Ú¡^©M¥L­Ì±N·|²V²c¥¦ùتº©Ò¦³¸ê°T¡C

The people in our faculty were really tortured to find out something new about physics. And who will reward them? No one! Anyone who got into the faculty would never get out anymore! You were trapped there forever, unless you underwent a deletion of your mind as I did or you died. In this case, you could certainly leave our facility again!
§Ú­Ì¾­û¤¤ªº¤H³Q«þ°Ý¥H¥hµo²{ª«²z¤Wªº·sªF¦è¡C©M¥L­Ì·|±o¨ì¤°»ò¡H¨S¦³¡I¥ô¦ó¤H¥[¤J¾­û«á¦A¤]¤£¯àÂ÷¶}¡I§A¥Ã»·³Q§x¨ºùؤF¡A°£«D§A¯à§Ô¨ü§Aªº«ä·Q³Q§R°£©ÎªÌ§A¦º¤F¡C¦b³o¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡A§AµLºÃ¦A¯àÂ÷¶}§Ú­Ìªº³]¬I¤F¡I

«ÝÄò...

¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

¯«©_¡BµLªk²z¸Ñ...

³o¥@¬É¯u¬O¶W¥G§Ú­Ìªº·Q¹³¡A¦Ó¥B³o¬O 14 ¦~«eªº¨Æ¡A¤£ª¾¹D²{¦b¶i®i¨ì¤°»ò¦a¨B¤F¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dkcapital ©ó 2012-7-19 09:02 ½s¿è

²Ä¤Q¤@³¹¡GOur theory of everything:  ²Î¤@²z½×

The theory of everything is based on the following: "Everything is a hollow sphere (see figure 28 and 28b). Actually there are two hollow spheres, which have been assembled into one. The humanity will observe this fact in the future. The boundary of this hollow sphere is a fractal of hollow spheres. In this fractal of "Everything" all have the ¡§same appearance¡¨ no matter how much you zoom in. "Everything" has no volume, because "everything" is a hollow sphere over and over again. So there is nothing, but still you can see something.  
²Î¤@²z½×¬O°ò©ó¥H¤U¡G¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¬O¤@­ÓªÅªº²y¡]¬Ý¹Ï28©M¹Ï28b¡^¡C¹ê»Ú¤W¦³¨â­ÓªÅ²y¡A¥u¬O»E¶°¦¨¤@­Ó¡C¤HÃþ¦b¥¼¨Ó±N·|Æ[¹î¨ì³o­Ó¨Æ¹ê¡C³oªÅ²yªºÃä¬É¬OªÅ²y¶°¦XÅ骺¤À§Î¡iĶª`¡G¤À§Î´X¦ó¡j¡C¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨ªº¤À§Î¥þ³¡¦³¡§¬Û¦P²Ó¸`¡¨¡AµL½×§A¦p¦ó²¾°Ê¥¦¡C¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨¨S¦³Åé¿n¡A¦]¬°¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨¬O¤@­ÓªÅ²yÅ|¥[ªÅ²y¡C©Ò¥H¹ê»Ú¤W¨S¦³ªF¦è¡A¦ý§A¤´µM¥i¥H¬Ý¨ì¥¦¡C¡iµû¡G²{¦bª«²z¾Ç®a«÷©R°l¨D¤À¸Ñ²É¤lªº³Ì²×²É¤l·|µo²{¨ä¹ê¬O¤@­ÓªÅªº²y¡Cµ¥¦P¤_¯«¯µ¾Ç¬£ªº¥@¬É³Ð©l²z½×¡A¤@¤Á©l©óÆF¥Î¶ê²y¨Ó³Ð³y¥@¬É¡C¤À§Î´X¦ó«Ü­«­n¡C¦b¦¹¥i¥H¾É¥X¤@©wªº¹D²z©M³W«h¡A¨Ò¦pWingmaker´£¤Îªº²{¹ê¬O¥ú¹ê¬Û½sµ{¯x°}¡C§A¨¯­W¤F¼Æ¤Q¦~©ÒÀò±oªºª«½è¨Æª«¡A¥u¤£¹L¬O¤@°ïªÅ²y²Õ¦¨...¤°»ò¶Àª÷¤°»ò¨®¤°»ò¼Óªº³£¬O¤@°ïªÅ²y¡A¦³³\¦h¤H·|¦]¦¹ºÆ±¼¡C©Ò¥Hª÷¿ú¨t²Î¬O¦h¾lªºµ¥µ¥¡j

One might speculate that such a fragile composite entity with such infinite fine structure might have infinite space dimension too. This is not true. "Everything" has only six dimensions.
¦³¤H¥i¯à±À´ú¡A¦p¦¹¤@­ÓµL­­·L²Óµ²ºcªºµêµL¦X¦¨¹êÅé¥i¯à¦³µL­­ªÅ¶¡ªººû«×¡C³o¤£¬O¯u¹êªº¡C¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨¶È¦³¤»­Óºû«×¡C

If "everything" is constructed in such an easy way, you would normally think that there is a universal formula. This is not true. No universal formula exists. "Everything" is infinitely complicated. There are an infinite numbers of fundamental physical constants ~ 4.5 5.69 • 10-18 ... etc.
¦pªG¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨¬O¦p¦¹Â²³æ¤è¦¡ºc¦¨¡A§A·|³q±`·Q¨º¨à¦³¤@­Ó¦t©z³q¥Îªk«h¡C³o¬O¿ùªº¡C¨S¦³¦t©z³q¥Îªk«hªº¦s¦b¡C¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨¬OµL­­½Æ¦Xªº¡C¦³¤@­ÓµL­­¼Æ¶qªº°ò¦ª«²zùÚ¶q4.5¡A5.69ªº10-18¦¸¤èµ¥µ¥..

The string theory is actually true. But the hollow sphere model describes the world in a superior way compared to the string theory. To unite both theories is absurd. It is impossible. Our known space has only 4 (= 3 + 1) space components. In ¡§everything¡¨ space takes on the form of a string or curved string. The Theory of strings seeks to explain the world with the help of small filaments.  
©¶²z½×¹ê»Ú¤W¬O¯uªº¡C¦ýªÅ²y¼Ò«¬´y­z¤F¥@¬É¬O¦b¤@­Ó³q¥Îªº¤è¦¡¤ñÀÀ¦¨¤@­Ó©¶²z½×¡C¿Ä¦X¨â­Ó²z½×¬O¯î½Ïªº¡C¨º¬O¤£¥i¯àªº¡C§Ú­Ì©Òª¾ªºªÅ¶¡¶È¦³4¡iºû«×¡j­Óºc¦¨¡C¦b¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨ªÅ¶¡¬O©¶©MÅs¦±ªº¤è¦¡ºc¦¨¡C¦Ó©¶²z½×¬O¥ø¹Ï¥H²Ó¤p¸H¤ù¥h¸ÑÄÀ¾ã­Ó¥@¬É¡C

f28.JPG
2012-7-17 08:05

Figure 28: Illustration of "everything" in one of our movie on the theory of everything. "Everything" is in constant expansion since the beginning of time. The God of all has self-destructed itself or he is exploding at the moment. The minor gods have to move up steadily to fill the gaps the God of all has left in the Great." This theory was explained to me almost verbatim in an asexual voice in a movie shown in our facility.  
¹Ï28¡G³o¬O§Ú­Ì¦bµøÀW¤¤Åã¥Ü¡§¤@¤Á²z½×¡¨ªº¹Ï¸Ñ¡C¡§¥ô¦ó¨Æª«¡¨¬O¦Û®É¶¡¶}©l«ùÄò¤£Â_¦aÂX®i¡C¤@¤Áªº¤W«Ò¦³¦Û§Úµ²ºc¡A©ÎªÌ¥L¦b¦¹¨è¥¿¦bÃzµo¤¤¡C¦b¥¨¤j¤¤¡A¸û¤Öªº¤W«Ò¥²¶·Ã­©w¦a²¾°Ê¥h¶ñ¸É¤jªº¤W«Ò¯d¤UªºªÅ»Ø¡C¦b³]¬IùØ¡A³o²z½×¬O¤@­ÓµL©Ê§OªºÁn­µ³v¦r¦a¸ÑÄÀµ¹§Ú¡C

Simultaneously with the explanations was shown the image of a green hollow sphere on a black background. I think this image had a legend with a six and a gray-green symbol for the coordinates (see Figure 28).  
¸ÑÄÀªº¦P®É¡A¦b¶Â¦â­I´º¤WÅã¥Üºñ¦âªÅ²yªº¹Ï¤ù¡C§Ú·Q³o¹Ï¤ù¦³¤»­Ó¨è¦r©M¤@­Ó¦Çºñ¦âªº²Å¸¹¬Û°t¡]¬Ý¹Ï28¡^¡C

For a better understanding:  §ó¦n¦a²z¸Ñ
How can we imagine a 6-dimensional space? A three-dimensional space extends in three directions up -down, left ¡V right and front - back. A four-dimensional space has an additional direction in space. For better understanding, imagine a three-dimensional space banned into a flat hologram, which has another direction in space perpendicular to the plane of the hologram. A four-dimensional space appears before you, if you see that. To a spring like a hologram of a three-dimensional space it is possible to attach further two dimensions of space to it. Such an object could be so described as 5-dimensional.
§Ú­Ì¦p¦ó²z¸Ñ²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡H¤@­Ó¤TºûªÅ¶¡ÂX®i¤è¦V¬O¤W¤U¡A¥ª¥k©M«e«á¡C¤@­Ó¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¦³¤@­ÓÃB¥~¤è¦V¦bªÅ¶¡¤W¡C¬°¤F§ó¦n²z¸Ñ¡A¬Û«H¤TºûªÅ¶¡¼Ð¶i¤@­Ó¦³¥t¤@­Ó¤è¦Vªº««ª½ªÅ¶¡ªº¥­·Æªº¥þ®§ªº¥­­±¤¤¡C¦pªG§A¬Ý¨ìªº¸Ü¡A²Ä¥|ºû´N¬OÅã²{¦b§A¤§«e¡C¹ï©ó¤@®Ú©¶¡A´N¦p¤TºûªÅ¶¡ªº¥þ®§¡A¥¦¬OÂkÄÝ©ó§ó¤Wªº¨â­ÓªÅ¶¡ºû«×¡C¦p¦¹¤@­Óª«Åé¥i¥H³Q´y­z¬°¤­ºû«×¡C

A point-like hologram is a three-dimensional  hologram captured could be described as 6-dimensional space. And now how have we to imagine a hollow sphere in such a 6-dimensional space? In a two-dimensional space a hollow sphere is simply a circle. In three dimensional spaces it has the surface of a balloon. In four-dimensions circles are attached perpendicular to each space point. On the surface on such an object you have a total of three spatial directions to move in contrast to the surface a balloon, where there could move only in two directions. The surface of a 4-dimensional hollow sphere is a 3-dimensional space. So a 5-dimensional hollow sphere must be therefore a 4-dimensional space and the surface of a 6-dimensional hollow sphere would only 5-dimensional.
¤@ÂIªº¥þ®§¬O¤@­Ó¤Tºû¥þ®§³Q®·Àò¡A¥i¥H³Q´y­z¬°¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡C©M²{¦b§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦ó·Q¹³¤@­ÓªÅ²y¦b²Ä¤»ºû«×¡H¦b¤GºûªÅ¶¡¡A¤@­ÓªÅ²y¬O¤@­Ó²³æªº¶ê¡C¦b¤TºûªÅ¶¡¥¦ªºªí­±¬O¤@­Ó²y¡C¦b¥|ºû«×««ª½³s±µ¨ì¨C¤@­ÓªÅ¶¡ÂI¡iĶª`¡G§Y²yªí­±¤W¦³¤@­Ó««ª½©ó²yªí­±ªº¤è¦V¡j¡C¦b¦p¦¹ª«Åé¤Wªºªí­±¡A§A¥i¥H¦³¶i©M¥X¤Tºûªºªí­±¡C¡i¦p¦¹Ãþ±À¡A¡j¥|ºû«×ªÅ²yªºªí­±¡iĶª`¡G¥i¥H§â¤TºûªÅ¶¡²z¸Ñ¦¨¤@­Ó¥­­±¡A¦¹¥­­±«D³q¥Îªº¥­­±ªº¦r­±·N¸q¡A¦ý¬Ûªñ¡A¥Î§Ú­Ì²{¹êªº¦×²´Æ[¹î´N¬O¦³ªººû«×ÁY¤p©ÎªÌ¬Ý¤£¨ì¡j´N¬O¤Tºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡C¤­ºû«×ªÅ²y¡iªº¥­­±¡j¦]¦¹¬O¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡C¤»ºû«×ªÅ²y¡iªº¥­­±¡j¥u¯à¬O¤­ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡C

A dot on a hollow sphere of 6-dimensions would be a 3-dimensional space, which internal components are folded in the first three spatial dimensions. A circle on the surface of 6-dimensional hollow sphere would be a 4-dimensional hollow sphere. But what is all this abstract multidimensionality about? To describe the world realistic in physics you need at least four dimensions of space? Even Einstein's Special theory of relativity (SRT) and general theory of relativity (ART) needs 4 spatial dimensions, string theory requires model depending 10 to 11 space dimensions. And if you take a closer look at fundamental particles such as a photon, a particle which can be produced by all forms of matter, it can oscillate in excited states in four different space directions. This measurement results can be interpreted so that the internal components of the photon are four-dimensional! Who only want to understand his environment with 3-dimension will come quickly to an insurmountable barrier of explanation!  
²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ²y¤W¤@ÂI´N¬O¤Tºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡A¨º¤@ÂI´N¬O¤@­Ó³Q§éÅ|¤Fªº¤TºûªÅ¶¡¡C²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¤@­Ó¶ê´N¬O¤@­Ó¥|ºûªÅ¶¡ªº²y¡C¦ý¥þ³¡©â¶Hªº¦hºû¦³¤°»ò¥Î¡H¥h´y­z§A»Ý­nªº¦Ü¤Ö²Ä¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡H¬Æ¦Ü·R¦]´µ©Zªº¯U¸q¬Û¹ï½×©M¼s¸q¬Û¹ï½×»Ý­n²Ä¥|­Óºû«×¡A©¶²z½×¼Ò«¬»Ý­n10-11­Óºû«×¡C¦pªG§A§ó¾aªñ¥hÆ[¹î°ò¥»²É¤l¡A¨Ò¦p¥ú¤l¡A¤@­Ó²É¤l¥i¥H¥Ñ¥ô¦ó§Î¦¡ªºª«½è²£¥Í¡A¥¦¯à¤Þ°_²Ä¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¼W¶q¡C´ú¶qµ²ªG¥i¥H¦p¦¹²z¸Ñ¡A¥ú¤l¤º³¡¬O¥|ºû«×ªº¡I¥H¤TºûªÅ¶¡ªº¤è¦¡¥h«ä¦Ò¡A¬O¤@­Ó¤£¥i¹O¶VªºÂE·¾¡I
¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

¨Ì¬ݤ£À´Ãö©ó 4 ºû«×¡B5 ºû«×¡B6 ºû«×¡C

¡u¦b¥|维«×««ª½连±µ¨ì¨C¤@个ªÅ间点¡i译ª`¡G§Y²yªí­±¤W¦³¤@个««ª½¤_²yªí­±ªº¤è¦V¡j¡C¦b¦p¦¹ª«Ê^¤Wªºªí­±¡A§A¥i¥H¦³进©M¥X¤T维ªºªí­±¡C¡v

¨C¤@­Ó¦r³£¬ÝªºÀ´¡A¦ý©M¦b¤@°_´N¬Ý¤£À´¤F...¨þ¨þ...

¤£¹L«Üºëªö¡I´Á«Ý«áÄò¡ã

«D±`·PÁ¡A§Ú¦b°ê¤º§ä¤F«Ü¦hª«²z¾Ç±M®a- -¨ä¤¤ÁÙ¦³¥_¤jµÛ¦W±Ð±Â§õÙç¡AµL©`¤H®a»{¬°¦¹¤å¬O°°¬ì¾Ç¡A«u~

§Æ±æ±z¦A¥[¦AÀy¿n·¥Â½Ä¶¡A§Ú­Ó¤H«D±`´Á«Ý

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ malakhz ©ó 2012-7-21 06:59 ½s¿è

·PÁÂ¥H¤W¦^¼Óªº¦U¦ì¦P¾Çªº¤ä«ù°Ú ^_^
§Ú¥u¯à¤W¯Z¦³ªÅªº®É­Ô¤~·|½Ķ¡A¥i±¤®É¶¡«Ü¤£Ã­©w¡C

¿ðÂI¥´ºâ§â¹q¤l¼Ò«¬©M­«¤Oªº³¹¸`¡A¤£¹L¨S¿ìªk«OÃÒ§ÚªºÂ½Ä¶¬O«Ü·Ç½Tªº¡C
Ä~ÄòµLµø¥ô¦ó¿j®a§a¡A¥u­nÄ~Äò¦Û¤jªº¿j®a´NµLµø¤§¡C
¥Ñ©ó§Ú¨C¤Ñ¶K¥Xªº¤å³¹¬O³q¹L¤â¾÷¶K¤W¨Óªº¡A­nµ¥¿ðÂI¤~¯à¸É¹Ï¡C

Supplement of a dream in February 2005:  
In this dream I see before me in a glass the Grzimek from our base. She is wearing blue clothes and shows me with her index finger a small horn on her head. In our home base this meant: "Think!" Or "Listen to me well". Shortly after in the glass sheet appeared the green hollow spherical image form above on a black background. Instead of the number 6 the following equation appeared at the bottom of the glass sheet: ((2,2,2), 3, 3, 3). I had no idea what this equation meant. It looks to me like a collection of the folding of different spaces of different dimensionality.
©ó§Ú­Ìªº°ò¦a¡A¦b³o¹Ú¤¤§Ú¬Ý¨ìGrzimek¦b§Ú­±«eªº¬Á¼þ¤¤¡C¦o¬ïµÛÂŦ⪺¦çªA©M¥Î­¹«ü«üµÛ¦oÀY¤Wªº¤@­Ó¤p¸¹¨¤¡C¦b§Ú­Ìªº¥À°ò¦a³o·N¨ýµÛ¡G¡§ÁÂÁ¡I¡¨©ÎªÌ¡§Å¥¦n§Úªº¸Ü¡¨¡CµM«á¦b¶Â¦â­I´ºªº¬Á¼þ¥­­±¤WÅã¥Ü¥Xºñ¦â²y¹Ï¹³§Î¦¡¡C´À¥N¼Æ¦ì6¡A±µµÛªº¤èµ{Åã¥Ü¬Á¼þ¥­­±©³³¡((2,2,2), 3, 3, 3)¡iª`¡G¤@­Ó¤»ºû«×®y¼Ð¡j¡C§Ú¤£©ú¥Õ³o­Ó¤èµ{ªº·N¸q¡C¹ï§Ú¨Ó»¡¡A¦ü¥G¬O¤£¦PªÅ¶¡ªººû«×ªº¶°¦X¡C

Their Theory of All - A fractal system of hollow sphere and power of nature?
In this dream from 5.06.2005 I am a child again and watch on a big glass-screen at the wall or something like that a movie. I think, these movies are about people who live below a giant artificial white roof (in our base we have called it the Building). In one of these movies approximately 10 persons run in and out of one of their houses all the time, some of them screaming very loudly over and over again all the time. In this dream I am convinced that all this have something to do with some ¡§spirits¡¨ or ¡§demons¡¨ in the air. And in a few other movies in this dream I can remember seeing a lot of people standing in front of me in the glass-screen. Further in this movies don¡¦t happen very much. I found them also very frightening, because the behavior of the people was a bit strange.
¥L­Ìªº²Î¤@²z½× ¡V ¤@­ÓªÅ²yªº¤À§Î¨t²Î©M¦ÛµM¤O¶q¡H
¦b2005¦~5¤ë6¤éªº¹Ú¤¤¡A§Ú¤S¦A¬O¤@­Ó«Ä¤l¡A©M¬Ý¦b¤@­ÓÀð¤W¤j¬Á¼þ¿Ã¹õ¡A©ÎªÌ¦³ÂI¹³¦b¬ÝµøÀW¡C§Ú·Q¡A³o¨ÇµøÀW¬OÃö©ó¤@¨Ç¦í¦b¤@­Ó¤H¤u¥Õ¦â«Ø¿v¤U­±ªº¤H­Ìªº¡]¦b§Ú­Ìªº°ò¦a¡A§Ú­Ì§â¥¦¥s°µ«Ø¿vª«¡^¡C¦b³o¨ÇµøÀWªº¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó¡A¤j¬ù¤Q­Ó¤H¤@ª½¦b¥L­Ìªº©Ð¤l¥X¥X¤J¤J¡A¥L­Ìªº¨ä¤¤¤@¨Ç¤@ª½¦b²ÊÂx¦a¦y¥s¡C¦b³o¹Ú¤¤¡A§Ú¬Û«H¥þ³¡³o¨ÇªF¦è¬OÃö©óªÅ®ð¤¤ªº¤@¨ÇÆF»î©ÎªÌ´cÅ]¡C©M¦b¨ä¥L¤Ö¼ÆµøÀW¡A¦b¹Ú¤¤¡A§Ú°O±o¬Ý¨ì³\¦h¤H¯¸¦b§Ú­±«eªº¬Á¼þ¿Ã¹õ¡C³o¨ÇµøÀWùØ­±¨S¦Aµo¥Í¤°»ò¡C§Úµo²{¥L­Ì«D±`®£Äß¡A¦]¬°¤H­Ìªº¦æ¬°¦³¤@ÂI©_©Ç¡C

006.JPG
2012-7-21 06:59

Furthermore I can remember that at the end of my dream a picture with a white curve in front of a green background (see figure 28b) appeared in front of me. Quite well I can remember the grey lines in this picture on the green background, but not any of the black symbols in it, because they were too small to decipher. In the dream I could place the picture into context. Now I think it is possible, that it all could have something to do with their theory of everything ¡V maybe with their knowledge about powers of nature and 6-dimensional hollow spheres. The whole picture seems to end neither upstairs nor downstairs. And every symbol in this picture is somehow connected through a curved line with a few other symbols (The power of nature can be connected with each other through the size of the circles which suits into another circle and etc.)  
After this I woke up of this more and more fear like dream. It is possible that I have seen in our base a similar picture like this. But at that time the white curve was replaced by red horizontal one. I can¡¦t remember more.  
§ó¶i¤@¨B¡A§Ú¯à°O±o¡A¦b¹Úªº¥½§À¡A¤@¥Õ¦â¦±½uªº¹Ïµe¦b¥Hºñ¦â­I´º¡]¬Ý¹Ï28b¡^²{¹ê¦b§Ú­±«e¡C§Ú¯à¬Û·í¦n¦a°O±o¹Ïµeªº¦Ç¦â½u¦bºñ¦â­I´º¤W¡A¦ý¨S¦³¤@¨Ç¶Â¦â²Å¸¹¦b¥¦¤W¡A¦]¬°¤Ó¤p¦Ó¸ÑŪ¡C¦b¹Ú¤¤§Ú¯à¬Ý¨ì§â¹Ïµe©ñ¶i¥h­I´º¤¤¡C²{¦b§Ú·Q¥¦¬O¥i¯àªº¡A¨º¬O¥þ³¡»P¥L­Ìªº²Î¤@²z½×¦³Ãö«Yªº ¡V ¥i¯à¬O¥L­Ìªºª¾ÃÑÃö©ó¦ÛµM¤O¶q©M²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ²y¡iª`¡G¦¹¬°½Æ¼Æ¡jªº¡C¥¿°Æ¹Ï¦ü¥G¤£¶Èµ²§ô¤W¤@¼h¦¸©M¤U¤@¼h¦¸¡C©M¦¹¹Ïµeªº¨C­Ó²Å¸¹¦¡¥H¬YºØ¤£ª¾¹Dªº¤è¦¡³q¹L¤@­Ó¦±½u©M¤Ö¼Æ¨ä¥L²Å¸¹¡]¦ÛµMªº¤O¶q¥i¥HÁpô¨ä¥L¡A¥H³q¹L¶ê°é¡iª`¡G¦¹¬°½Æ¼Æ¡jªº¤j¤p¤Ç°t¨ä¥L¶ê°éµ¥µ¥...¡^¦b³o¤§«á§Ú¿ô¨Ó¡A¶V¨Ó¶V®£Äß³o¹Ú¡C³o¬O¥i¯àªº¡A¦]¬°¡A§Ú¦b§Ú­Ì°ò¦a¤¤¬Ý¨ì¤@´TÃþ¦üªºµe¡C¦ý¦P®É¡A¥Õ¦â¦±½u¬O³Q¬õ¦â¾î¦Vªº¨º­Ó´À¥N¡C§Ú¤£¯à°O±o§ó¦h¡C
¡i³ÂªKª`¡G°O±o¦bBob Dean»¡¹L³Q±a¨ì¤Ñ¯T¬P¤Hªº­¸²î¤W¡A¬Ý¨ì­¸²îªºÀð¾À¤W¦³³\¦h¦±½u©Mª½½u²Õ¦¨«Ü¦³ÃÀ³Nªºµe¡A¦Ó¤Ñ¯T¬P¤H§i¶D¥L¡A³o¬O¥L­Ìªº­¸²î±±¨î¨t²Î¡A¤£ª¾¹D¦³¨S¦³°O¿ù°Ú¡I¡F¤å¬q¤¤¡A¨º­Ó¤H¬Ý¨ìªº¬O²Ä¤»ºû«×ªº¯S®í¶ê°éªº¹Ïµe¡A¯à§Q¥Î¦ÛµMªº¤O¶q¡A§Ú­Ì²{¹ê¥@¬É¹q¤l¹q¸ô§Þ³N´N¬OÃþ¦ü©ó³oºØ¦ý¤£¦P¤è¦¡µe¦bª¿¥b¾ÉÅé¤W¡A§Ú¬O³o»ò²z¸Ñªº¡A¦³°ÝÃDªº¦P¾Ç½Ð«ü±Ð¡C¡j

13. About the mind or rather the ether of space  Ãö©ó«ä·Q©ÎªÌ§ó½T¤Á¦a»¡¶i¤J¤ÓªÅ

About the spirit of space was following reported in our base: "The spirit is made of electrons, positrons and vibrations. Magnetic materials like iron, nickel or cobalt are bad for the spirits and non-metallic materials like Wood or plastic are good for it. Also water is bad for them. Spirits have in water a much shorter lifespan than they have in air. In vacuum it is the longest. Magnetic materials are bad for the spirits, because they are magnetic too."  
Ãö©ó¤ÓªÅªºÆF»î¬O¦p¦¹¦b§Ú­Ì°ò¦a³Q³ø§iªº¡G¡§ÆF»î¬O¦³­t¹q¤l¡B¶§¹q¤l©M®¶°Ê²Õ¦¨¡CºÏ©Êª«½è´N¹³ÅK¡AÂì©ÎªÌ¹W¡A³£¬O¹ïÆF»î¦³®`¡A¦Ó«Dª÷Äݪ«½è¡A¨Ò¦p¤ì¡A¶ì½¦¡Aµ¥¬O¦³¯q©óÆF»î¡C¤ô¤]¬O¹ï¥L­Ì¤£¦n¡CÆF»î¦b¤ô¤¤ªº¹Ø©Rªø«×¤ñ¦bªÅ®ð¤¤µu¡C¦b¯uªÅ¤¤¬O³Ìªøªº¡CºÏ©Êª«½è¬O¹ïÆF»î¦³®`¡A¦]¬°ÆF»î³£¬OºÏ©Êªº¡C¡¨

For these reasons it was prohibited in our base to wear magnetic substances on the body. For example our zippers were made of aluminum or plastic and rivets of metal didn¡¦t exist in our base.
¥Ñ©ó³o¨Ç­ì¦]¡A¦b§Ú­Ì°ò¦aùظT¤î¬ïµÛºÏ©Êª«½è¦b¨­Åé¤W¡C¨Ò¦p§Ú­Ìªº©ÔÃì¬O¥Î¾T©ÎªÌ¶ì½¦»s³y¡A©Mª÷Äݬh¤B¤£¦s¦b©ó§Ú­Ìªº°ò¦aùØ¡C

On the subject of magnetism and spirit we had make our own short movie. In the movie a white-robed person was standing in a garden of the base. On her right side was an 8 liter large silver metal block. It was magnetic because all the time small green mist was rotating around it. The mists were small parcels of spirits that were brought into the magnetic field of the block. After time the green spirit bubbles collided with the magnet were stuck on it. There they began slowly to dissolve. Separated a spirit bubble from the magnet triggered by a wind blow, flew it parallel to the ground away from the magnet. Then it described in the air above the magnet an arc with a diameter of 2 meters before it crashed the other side of it (see Figure 34). The spirits were stuck there again.  
Ãö©óºÏ©Ê©MÆF»î¡A§Ú­Ì¤w¸g»s§@¤F§Ú­Ìªºµu¤ù¡C¦bµøÀW¤¤¡A¤@­Ó¥Õ¦âªø³Tªº¤H¯¸¦b°ò¦aªº¤@­Óªá¶é¡C¦b¦oªº¥kÃä¬O¤@­Ó¤½¤É¤jªº»È¦âª÷Äݶô¡C¨º­Óª÷Äݶô¬OºÏ©Êªº¡A¦]¬°¦P®É¦³ºñ¦âÃú³ò¶µÛ¥¦¡C³oÃú¬OÆF»îªº¤p¸H¤ù¤@ÂI¤@ÂI¦a³Q±a¶iª÷ÄݶôªººÏ³õ¤¤¡C¦b¤@¬q®É¶¡«á¡Aºñ¦âªºÆF»î®ðªw»P·QÖß¦í¥¦ªººÏÅK¬Û½Ä¬ð¡C¨º¨à¥L­Ì¶}©l¤F½wºC¤À¸Ñ¡C³Q¤ÀÂ÷¤FªºÆF»î®ðªw³Q¨Ó¦ÛºÏÅKªº­·§j©Ò»¤¾É¡A±qºÏÅK©Ò¥­¦æªº¦a­±©Ò­¸´²¡CµM«á¥¦³Q´y­z¦bºÏÅK¤§¤WªºªÅ®ð¤¤¥H¨â¦Ìª½®|ªº©·«×¡A¦b¥t¥~¤@Ãä¼²À»¤§«e¡]¬Ý¹Ï34¡^¡CÆF»î¤S¦A³QÖߦí¤F¡C
¡i³ÂªK¡G¬Ý¨Ó¦ü¥GºÏÅK¹ïÆF»î«Ü¦MÀI¡I¡j
007.JPG
2012-7-21 06:57

On our base was reported that one could look through the 4-phase of the spirit or field in space into the future.
¦b§Ú­Ìªº°ò¦a³Q³ø§i¡A¤@­Ó¤H¥i¥H³q¹L²Ä¥|¶¥¬qªºÆF»î©ÎªÌªÅ¶¡³õ¬Ý¨ì¥¼¨Ó¡C

008.JPG
2012-7-21 06:57

¹Ïxx ¡i¬O¬ü¼@°gÂ÷ÀɮײĤ@©u©Ò­zªº¥­¦æ¦t©z¥Î©ó¤¬¬ÛÁpôªº¥´¦r¾÷¡H¡j
Possible made it a special machine (see Figure 35) that was connected with the 4-phase of spirits. If you had a question about the future, the question must be placed into a tray of it. In the distant future, you would have answered this question yourself. The machine gives now an answer through the 4-phase mechanism. This answer is always associated with a particular vector, since the future isn¡¦t fixed at any time. There are possible different developments of the future, in which you would give to your own question different answers. Partly these different futures are
connected to the machine itself. The vector described the different possibilities of the diverse futures. It shows you how likely the different answer in the future are. Strictly the vector of the 4-phase machine is actually a 5-phase one. But this is not an issue here. I've never seen such a machine in our base. But in a movie about the base the special machine was operated by a blonde woman, who looked a lot like a blond girl in our base I liked very much.
¦³¥i¯à±N¥¦»s¦¨¤@¯S®í¾÷¾¹¡]¬Ý¹Ï35¡^¡A³s±µµÛ¤@­Ó²Ä¥|¶¥¬qªºÆF»î¡C¦pªG§A¹ï©ó¥¼¨Ó¦³ºÃ°Ý¡A°ÝÃDùØ­±¥²¶·©ñ¶i¤@½L¤lªº¡i°ÝÃD¡j¡C¦b»»»·ªº¥¼¨Ó¡A§A±N·|¦Û¤v¦^µª¦Û¤v¡C³o¾÷¾¹³q¹L²Ä¥|¶¥¬q¾÷¾¹±o¥X²{¦¨µª®×¡C³oµª®×³q±`Ápô¨ì¤@­Ó¯S©w¦V¶q¡A¥Ñ©ó¥¼¨Ó¤£¬OÀH®É³Q­×¥¿¡C¥¼¨Ó¦³¥i¯à¦³¤£¦Pªºµo®i¡A¨º»ò§A±N·|µ¹¤©§A¦Û¤v¤£¦Pªºµª®×¡C³¡¤À³o¨Ç¤£¦Pªº¥¼¨Ó¬O³s±µ¨ì¾÷¾¹¥»¨­¡C¦V¶q³Q´y­z¬°¦hºØ¥i¯àªº¤£¦Pªº¥¼¨Ó¡C¥¦µ¹§AÅã¥Ü¤F¬Û¦üªº¤£¦Pªº¥¼¨Óªºµª®×¡CÄY®æ¦a»¡²Ä¥|¶¥¬qªº¦V¶q¹ê»Ú¤W¬O¤@­Ó²Ä¤­¶¥¬qªº¡i¦V¶q¡H¡j¡C¦ý³o¤£¬O¤@­Ó°ÝÃD¡C¦b§Ú­Ì¾÷¾¹±q¨Ó¨S¦³¬Ý¨ì¹L¦p¦¹¤@­Ó¾÷¾¹¡C¦ý¦bµøÀW¤¤Ãö©ó°ò¦a¤¤³o¯S®í¾÷¾¹³Q¤@­Óª÷¾v°ü¤k¾Þ§@¡A¬Ý°_¨Ó«Ü¹³§Ú­Ì°ò¦aùØ­±ªº¤@­Óª÷¾v¤k«Ä¡C

¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¦Ñ¿ß11 ©ó 2012-7-19 00:55 ½s¿è

ÁÂÁ¤À¨É

ºû«×¨º¸Ì¬Ý¤£¤ÓÀ´,¥[¤W¬Ý²Åé¦r¦Y¤O¤FÂI,¢I¢I"

¨º­ÓÆF»î®·®»¾¹,¥H«eÅ¥¹L,¦^·¹«e¥@ªº°O¾Ð¹Ï¤ù²z¦³¤H¬Ý¨ì
¦n¤[«e¤HÃþªºÆF»î´N¬O¾a¨º¥x®·®»¾¹§ì¨Ó«á¥á¨ì¦a²y¤W¨Óªº
¦ý¦³¨ÇÆF»î³Q§Ëªº¸H¸Hªº,¨S°O¾Ð¤F,¦]¦¹ªþ¦b¬Y¨Ç¤ñ¸û§¹¾ãªºÆF»î¤W
¨ì¤F¨­Å餺«á,´N§ä­Ó¦a¤èºÛµÛ,¦³ªºÆF»î³Q®·®»«á·|´Ó¤J¤@¨Ç«ü¥O
¨º¥x»ö¾¹¥i¥H®·®»ÁÙ¥i¥H´Ó¤J

¨º­Ó·nµø¥¼¨Óªº»ö¾¹
Åý§Ú·Q¨ì¤¤°êªº©ö¨ö²zªº¤»¤ø¨ö
maybe­ì²z¬Û¦P,¸ò¥¼¨Óªº¦Û¤v·¾³q,¥Ñ¨ö²z¬Ý¨Æ¥óªºµo®i
¥u¤£¹L¨öµLªk»»µø¬Ý¨ìµe­±,ÁÙ¦³¸Ñ°_¨Ó«Ü¨¯­W,·|¸Ñ¨öªº¤H³£ª¾¹D¨ö¬O¥ßÅ骺,¤£¥u¤T¥|ºûªÅ¶¡¦Ó¤w
¯»³Â·Ðªº¸Ñ½X¹Lµ{,©Î³\¤]¬O§Q¥Î¤»ºûªÅ¶¡,¦ý®y¼Ð±o¥ý¥ß¹ï
¸Ñ¨ö¤]¦³©Ò¿×³]®y¼Ð,´N¬O¥ß¤Ó·¥ÂI,¤Ó·¥ÂI¥ß¿ù¸Ñ¥X¨Ó§¹¥þ¤£·Ç

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dkcapital ©ó 2012-7-21 11:18 ½s¿è

ª`1¡G¬Ý²Åé¦r¦³³Â·Ðªº¦P¾Ç½Ð¥Îºô¯¸¥\¯à¡A§â²Åé¦rÅܦ¨ÁcÅé¦r¡C
ª`2¡G¤å¤¤¹Ï¤ù¡A¤µ±ß¦A²K¥[¡C

¡iª`¡G¦³µ£¾c»¡¬Ý¤£À´ºû«×²z½×¡A¥H§Úªº²z¸Ñ¨Ó»¡¡A¥u¬O§â¤U¤@­Óºû«×ªÅ¶¡¬Ý¦¨¤@­Ó¥­­±¡A¦A¦b¤W­±¥[¤W¤@­Ó««ª½©ó¥­­±ªº¤è¦V¡C¨Ò¦p²Ä¤Tºû«×ªÅ¶¡¬Ý«Ý²Ä¤Gºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡A²Ä¤Gºû«×ªÅ¶¡¬Ý°_¨Ó¥u¬O¤@­Ó¥­­±¡C°ªºû«×¤]¬O¯à³o¼Ëªº¤è¦¡¥H¤À§Î´X¦óªº¤è¦¡¨Óºc«Ø¡C¡j

²Ä¤Q³¹¡G­«¤O
The ether near large masses is curved, because mass are the sources of the ether (neutral electric field). It is clear, that the wave function of each particle will have a shifted interference maxima. If the particle fields (wave function of the particle) interacts with the wave functions of the mass M2 (see Fig.27) the course of the particle will be changed to the center of mass. This would be a field-field interaction.
Á{ªñ¤j½è¶qª«½èªº¤ÓªÅ¬O³QÅs¦±¤Fªº¡A¦]¬°¤ÓªÅªº·½ÀY´N¬Oª«½è¡]¤¤©Ê¹q¤l³õ¡^¡C«Ü©úÅã¡A¨C­Ó²É¤lªºªi·|¦³¤@­Ó¤zÂZ³Ì³Ì¤j­ÈÂàÅܪº¥\¯à¡C¦pªG²É¤l³õ¡]²É¤lªºªi§@¥Î¡^»Pª«½èM2ªºªi¬Û¤¬§@¥Î¡]¬Ý¹Ï27¡^²É¤lÁͶձN·|³Qª«½èªº¤¤¤ß§ïÅÜ¡C³o±N¬O¤@­Ó³õ³õ¬Û¤¬§@¥Î¡C

001.JPG
2012-7-21 06:45

Figure 26: In our base we considered that the the gravitational force is a field-field interaction. Field-balls interact with each other.So arsises the gravitation force.  ¹Ï26¡G¦b§Ú­Ì°ò¦a¡A§Ú­Ì»{¬°¡A­«¤O³õ¬O¤@­Ó³õ³õ¥æ¤¬§@¥Î¡C
Figure 26 shows what I have seen in a film in our base.  ¹Ï26Åã¥Ü¤F§Ú¦b°ò¦aùجݨ쪺¤@±i©³¤ù¡C

002.JPG

Fig.27: Actual and prospective course of mass M1 in a conservative G-field (curved ether).  
¹Ï27¡G¤@­Ó¶Ç²Î­«¤O³õ¡]Ås¦±¤FªºªÅ¶¡¡^¤¤ªºª«½èM1ªºÁͶժº¹ê»Ú©M¹w´Á¡C

003.JPG

Figure 27: Illustration of the gravitational force in another movie. I assume that this figure is a 4-dimensional representation of space. The green 4-stings of this room should differ in lengths at different points in space. It seems that the different passage of time near large masses should be demonstrated through this.
¹Ï27¡G¦b¥t¤@­ÓµøÀW¤¤­«¤O³õªº¦¨¹³¡C§Ú»{¬°³o¹Ï¬O¥Nªí4ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¡C³o©Ð¶¡ªººñ¦âªº²Ä4ºû¤£¦P©óªÅ¶¡ùتº¤£¦PÂIªºªø«×¡C¦ü¥GÁ{ªñ¤j¶qª«½è¨C¬q¬Û¾F¤£¦Pªº®É¶¡À³¸ÓÃÒ©ú¤F³o¡i²z½×¡j¡C

¡iª`¡Gphase space ª«²z¤W¡A¬Û¾FªºªÅ¶¡¡j

3. The photon model:  ¥ú¤lªº¼Ò«¬
004.JPG
2012-7-21 06:49

In our movies photons were shown as orange circles with a gray arrow in it (see Figure 8). The orange circles should it be in a position to unroll outer flat fields like a cart wheel a predetermined distance. This kind of representation of the photon was referring to a 3-dimensional phase space, which should be perpendicular to a 3-dimensional momentum space.
¦b§Ú¬Ý¨ìµøÀW¤¤¡A¥ú¤l³Qµe¦¨±a¦Ç¦â½bÀYªº¾í¦â¶ê°é¡]¬Ý¹Ï8¡^¡C¾í¦â¶ê°éÀ³¸Ó¬O¹³¤@­ÓÁʪ«¨®½ü¤l¡A¦b¥~¥­·Æªº³õªº¬Y­Ó¦ì¸m¥H¯S©wªº¶ZÂ÷§@¤Ïºu°Ê¡C³o¼Ë´y­z¥ú¤l²o¯A¨ì¤@­Ó²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº¬Û¾FªÅ¶¡¡A¨º¬OÀ³¸Ó¬O¤@­Ó««ª½©ó²Ä¤Tºû«×°Ê¶qªºªÅ¶¡¡C

At total photons were also parts of a 6-dimensional space. From our theory of everything (see below) was also apparent that the world around us was a fractal with infinite fine structure of the above mentioned hollow spheres, to be observed 4-dimensional and 5-dimensional. In plain  English, a photon should also be another universe, but on a much smaller level, which in turn was again made up of photons, whose sizes are much smaller than that of our photons and on and on indefinitely, both upwards and downwards.
©Ò¦³¥ú¤l³£¬O²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡ªº¤@³¡¤À¡C¨Ó¦Û§Ú­Ìªº²Î¤@²z½×¡]¬Ý«á­±¡^¤]¬OÅãµM¦Ó¨£ªº¡A¥hÆ[¹î²Ä¥|ºû«×©M²Ä¤­ºû«×ªºªÅ¶¡¡A¥i¥Hµo²{§Ú­Ìªº¥@¬É¬O¤@­ÓµL­­·L¤pµ²ºc¦Ó¥B°ò©óªÅ²yªº¤À§Î¡iªº´X¦ó¨t²Î²Õ¦¨ªº¡j¡C¥H²³æªº­^»y¨Ó»¡¡A¥ú¤l¤]À³¬O¨ä¥Lªº¦t©z¡A¦ý¦b¤@­Ó§ó¤pªº¼h¦¸¤W¡A¦A¤º¦±ªº¤è¦¡ºc¦¨ªº¥ú¤l¡A¨äÅé¿n¬O¤ñ§Ú­Ìªº¥ú¤l§ó¤p©MÄ~ÄòµL­­ªº¡i¥@¬É¡j¡A¤]¦³¤WÃä©M¤UÃä¡C

¡i³ÂªKª`¡G¥H§Úªº¸Ü¨Ó»¡¡A¥ú¤lùئ³¥t¤@­Ó¦t©z¡A§Y¥t¤@­Ó®ðªw¦t©z¡A§Y¥t¤@­Óºû«×¡A«Ü¦h³Ã¥ëªÈÄñªº¶W¥ú³t©O¡A¥u»Ý­n§Ú­Ìªº­¸²î¶i¤J¥ú¤l¤ºªºªÅ¶¡¡AÀHµÛ¥ú¤l­¸¥h§Ú­Ì¦t©zªº¬Y­Ó¦a²y¡A¦A±q³o­Ó¥ú¤l¤º³¡¥X¨Ó¡A¶W¥ú³t­¸¦æ´N§¹¦¨¤F¡C§ó¶i¤@¨Bªº²z¸Ñ¬O¬Û¾F¤£¥æ¤eªÅ¶¡ªº±µÄ²ÂI§ïÅÜ¡A¤]¥i¥H¥s°µÂά}¡C¡j

For this fractal model of the world has been noted here that it is 6-dimensional and should be particularly pulse and phase space, which would always displayed inversely to each other. When changing the order of the universe after photon or vice versa, so it should come to an inversion of 3-dimensional phase space and 3-dimensional momentum space.
¥Ñ©ó³o¤À§Î´X¦óªº¥@¬É¼Ò«¬¤w¸g³Q¦b³o¨à´£¤Î¡A²Ä¤»ºû«×©MÀ³¸Ó¬O¯S©w®¶°Ê©M¬Û¾FªÅ¶¡¡A¨âªÌ±N³q±`¬O¥t¤@­Óªº¤ÏÂà¡C·í§ïÅÜ¥ú¤l©ÎªÌ«eversa¤§«áªº¦t©z¡iª`¡G§â¦t©z·í¦¨¤@­Ó±Æ¦Cªºª«Åé¬Ý«Ý§Y¥i¡jªº±Æ¦C¡A´NÀ³¬O²Ä¤Tºû«×¬Û¾FªÅ¶¡©M²Ä¤Tºû«×°Ê¶qªºªÅ¶¡ªº¤ÏÂà¡C

This is an important point, because a running back 3-dimensional subspace in the photon field can span any space (such as, for example our 3-dimensional reference space) with extensive fields. This is only possible if our 3-dimensional reference space spanned by a phase space is, at the photon level with dimensions of 4 - equal to 6. Our dimensions 1-3 correspond to photon level, so the dimensions 4-6. This may again because they do not run back in the span a broad field space, which provides for a greater level terms again a so-called three-dimensional momentum space.
³o¬O¤@­ÓÃöÁäÂI¡A¦]¬°ªð¦^²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº¤lªÅ¶¡ªº¥ú¤l³õ¡A¯à¤ÏÂà¥ô¦óªÅ¶¡©MÂX®i³õ¡]¨Ò¦p¡A§Ú­Ìªº²Ä¤T°Ñ¦Ò¨tªºªÅ¶¡¡^¡C³o¬O°ß¤@ªº¥i¯à¬O¡A¦pªG§Ú­Ì§@°Ñ¦Ò²Ä¤Tºû«×ªÅ¶¡³Q¤@­Ó¬Û¾FªÅ¶¡¤ÏÂà¡A¬Û·í©ó¦b4-6ºû«×ªº¥ú¤l¤ô¥­¡C§Ú­Ìªº1-3ºû«×¬Û·í©ó¥ú¤l¤ô¥­¡A4-6ºû«×¤]¬O¦p¦¹¡C³o¬O¤S¥i¯à¬O¦]¬°¥L­Ì±q¤ÏÂ઺¤@­Ó¼h³õªÅ¶¡ªð¦^¡A¨º¤S·|¨ü¤@­Ó§ó¤j¤ô¥­ªº²Ä¤Tºû«×ªº°Ê¶qªºªÅ¶¡ªº­­¨î¡C

005.JPG
2012-7-21 06:50

Figure 8: Representation of a photon in 3-dimensional phase space. An orange wheel that rolls off a flat orange string. In our movies such wheels rolling on either orange strings or remained at some crossroads, "hang" at the top crossed by another string. At the roll on a flat field outside a white string in the orange arrow moving wheel under constant contraction and expansion as a classical sine circle.
¹Ï28¡G¥Nªí¤F¤@­Ó¤Tºû«×¬Û¾FªÅ¶¡ªº¥ú¤l¡C¤@­Ó¾í¦â½ü¤l¦b¤@¥­·Æªº¾í¦â½u¤Wºu°Ê¡C¦b§Ú­ÌªºµøÀW¤¤¡A¦p¦¹½ü¤lºu°Ê¤£¶È¦b¾í¦â½u©ÎªÌ¯d¦b¤@¨Ç¥æ¤e¤f¡A¦Ó¥B¡§±¾°_¡¨¦b¥t¤@­Ó¥æ¤e¾í¦â½uªº³»³¡¤W¡C¾í¦â²¾°Êªº½ü¤l¦b¤@­Ó¥Õ¦â½u¤§¥~ªº¥­·Æªº³õ¤U«ùÄò¦¬ÁY©MÂX®i¡A§@¤@­Ó¸g¨åªº¥¿©¶¶ê°é¡i´N¬Oºñ¦âªº¨º¬q¦±½u¡j¡C

If you compare our photon model with my previously derived model of the universe is the similarity of the two models at once. In six-dimensional representation (representation in phase space), the orange 5-dimensional field-hollow sphere made of old field to a circle (see Figure 8). And the 4-dim red hollow sphere on whose surface objects, including the weighted-G field that may be in the six-dimensional only as a dot (the gray two points in Figure 8).
¦pªG§A§â§Ú­Ìªº¥ú¤l¼Ò«¬©M¤§«e±o¨ìªº¦t©z¼Ò«¬¬Û¤ñ¡A·|µoı¬O¬Û¦üªº¡C¥Nªí²Ä¤»ºû«×¡]¥Nªí¬Û¾FªÅ¶¡¡^¡A¾í¦âªº²Ä¤­ºû«×³õªºªÅ²y¥Ñ³õ¨ì¤@­Ó¶ê°é¡]¬Ý¹Ï8¡^¡C¦b¤@­Ó²Ä¥|ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¬õ¦â²yªºªí­±ªºª«Åé¡A¥]¬A­«¤O³õ¥i¯à¶È¶È¬O²Ä¤»ºû«×ªÅ¶¡¤Wªº¤@­ÓÂI¡]¹Ï8¤¤ªº¨â­Ó¦Ç¦âÂI¡^¡C

«ÝÄò...
¡i³ÂªK°O¡G
Ķ¨ì³oùØ¡A§Úı±o©M®Ñ¥»¤Wªº²z½×®t¶Z«Ü¤j¡A­x¨Æ¥Îªº²z½×ªGµM¼F®`...3
¬ÝµÛ¥ú¤l¼Ò«¬¡A¦ü¥G¦³¤@ºØÅX°Ê­n§Ú¥h½Ķ«e¤@³¹ªº¦t©zªº¼Ò«¬¡C
¤£ª¾¹D¦³¨S¦³µ£¾c¦³¿³½ì¡C¡j

¤@ª½¦b烦恼§Ú¬O¤°¤\¡C

NewBerlinII_Our_Theories__english_translation_.pdf¸üÂI¤w¸g·h®a¤F:
New Berlin II Advanced Physics UFOhttp://https://d1x4j6omi7lpzs.cl ... mony-Schematics.pdf
http://projectcamelot.tv/zoo-blo ... bou-veda-resurfaces
http://projectcamelot.tv/files/P ... sh_translation_.pdf
View/download the English translation of page 14http://projectcamelot.tv/files/P ... _on_page_14.pdf.pdf
§Ú­Ì¨S¦³ÆF»î,°µ¤£¥X¥ô¦ó¨Æ,¥u¯à¥ô¨äµo¥Í.

¦^´_ 9# malakhz
¬ÝµÛ¥ú¤l¼Ò«¬¡A¦ü¥G¦³¤@ºØÅX°Ê­n§Ú¥h½Ķ«e¤@³¹ªº¦t©zªº¼Ò«¬¡C¤£ª¾¹D¦³¨S¦³µ£¾c¦³¿³½ì

§Ú¦³,½Ð°Ý§AÁÙÄ@·N½¶Ü?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica23.htm
New Age movement·s®É¥N¹B°Ê(¤º§tNewBerlinII_Our_Theories English_translation.pdf and Translation_of_German_text_on_page_14.pdf)https://mega.co.nz/#F!gJB2EJAY!cfpQjmXCaC43cEmvYjo3zw

ªð¦^¦Cªí